Speaker 1: I'm nervous. You guys, it's more of the roses. Are we going to catch a cheater? I don't know. We're going to Hartford. Haley's on the line has a problem with their boyfriend Jake.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Haley, Good morning. I need your help. Guys.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we're pretty good at this. I've got to say, tell us why you think Jake, your boyfriend's cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that he's cheating. I don't know. We've been together for five years now, and I don't know. He's up to some shady stuff. And sometimes I feel like maybe I'm the one who's going crazy. I'm not quite sure. But like, we used to go work out together. We used to do a lot of things together. But now recently he's going to the gym every night after work and staying a little bit longer than he used to do, like two hours, Okay longer than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you used to work out with him and now he's doing it without you? Or no?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we used to do it all the time, and now, like some of our work schedule has changed a little bit. It's not as routine, but it's routine enough where this new routine that he has a little sketchy, is a little off. Yeah, all right, And so the other day I checked his location because we share locations. We've been together for a long time. And he wasn't at the gym, but he was at hotel.
Speaker 3: No, so why do you need our help?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean listen. So I actually confronted him, and he just said, oh, I went for workout cocktail, like cocktail after work, you know, but like that that sounds that sucks, right, I mean, yes, yes, it's so I.
Speaker 4: Need your help.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I'm not the one who's crazy here.
Speaker 3: Well, give me a few minutes and I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is suspicious that he's supposedly working out his locations. He's at a hotel and then he tells you he just went over there to have a cocktail or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, but people do that, wouldn't you, Jeff the old after workout cocktail. I don't know, I don't work out cocktail.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe they had a fruits of bars around.
Speaker 1: That's true, and it didn't have to be a hotel. I got it right. It does seem sketchy. So you know, the deal for war the roses. You're gonna be listening in. We're gonna call Jake, and we the florist, will try to get some information out of him. At any point if you would like to talk to your boyfriend or confront him, you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Who's the floors? Please tell me it's Savannah. Hi, it's me. We got this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi. If for your name and reason for calling, I'll see if this person is available.
Speaker 3: This is Lindsay from the flower Shop in Hartford.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Lindsay, please stay on the line. Lis.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi is this Jake? Yeah, Hey Jake, this is This is Lindsay from the flower Shop in Hartford. How are you?
Speaker 4: Uh good? How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Good?
Speaker 5: I just letting you know that you are the winner of our online weekly contest. Is a courtesy called to let you know you want a dozen free roses.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 4: I'm not good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't need to give you any I'm not getting me any of my credit card information before.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: I totally get it. We get this all the time. I don't need any kind of credit card information. I don't need like your social Security number, your blood type, anything like that.
Speaker 3: Literally, just free roses.
Speaker 5: All I need is the information of the person that you want to send them to. It's a little marketing promotion that we do here. I know, you know you get random calls and as telemarketers or scammers, but that's really not what we're about here. We're just trying to make a name for ourselves out here, so, you know, just trying to get.
Speaker 3: Some new customers.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I get why not?
Speaker 3: All right? Perfect?
Speaker 5: Like I said, I don't need a credit card. I just need the information of where these flowers are going.
Speaker 3: So as part as your as part of your prize, you do get a card. I can take down a message if you'd like.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool. Ready, when you are.
Speaker 4: You can send them to Emily and just say, next time, maybe we won't get caught.
Speaker 5: So we're sending to Emily and you want to say, hopefully, next time we don't get caught.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh this seems a little scandy.
Speaker 4: My god, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't listen to this anymore. I can't see.
Speaker 4: I knew this.
Speaker 2: I knew you were cheating on me. I knew it. Well, this is unbelievable, Jacob a contest on the radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jacob, I don't need to be judged by a flower shop.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's Haley. That is actually your girlfriend. The florist is Savannah. I'm Cordy Walmer.
Speaker 3: Jeff is here.
Speaker 1: You're on Kiss ninety five seven.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Haley.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe you. See this is why this station is so great. They get those people that cheat. See. I knew it. I knew you were cheating on me.
Speaker 4: Haley. You know I've told you. Emily is just a coworker from work. All right, we are having cocktails, and you thought we were all cheating. So now you're sitting there and that's this is why. Because I thought it would be funny for her, and you're just being paranoid.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Hay, what what are you gonna get caught doing?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna get caught doing?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: It's an inside joke. And the fact that you freaked out the last time that we went out for a drink, Well.
Speaker 2: Let's go outside. Let's go outside. I'd like to know this joke.
Speaker 4: No, it's right out here now. Because you call the radio station about all this, because you're so paranoid that you can't even you don't even trust me. All I was saying, it's outside. You were the one that sat there and tracked my phone, Like that's that's the end point. I don't know where being paranoid.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point of a tracker.
Speaker 4: You know where you are. You're not sharing location.
Speaker 1: You're sharing your location, Jake, you'd be smart.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, yeah, I know I'm sharing my location. I'm the one who hit the accept button on that on that I don't have anything to hide there and shared my location. Now she finds out where I am. And then every time I get it, I get questioned about it.
Speaker 2: Well, this time you're caught.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go, you got caught.
Speaker 5: Hold on a minute, let me just turn this around on you really quick. If your girlfriend was acting really distant and sus and like doing things without you, and then you tracked her and she was at a hotel with a coworker that you weren't super fond of, how would you feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I told her that I was with a coworker, which was true, and I told her name was Emily, and I was completely honest about it so I'd be fine with it. Like I said, I got free roses. I could send them to whoever I want. Be funny about it. I decided to make a joke about it. Now you're sitting here turning around like I'm a freaking cheater.
Speaker 3: I feel like, so.
Speaker 2: You're you're talking to Emily about how I think you're cheating on me, exactly, because.
Speaker 4: That's the joke, talking to another one. We talk about at work, we talk about our lives. I'm at work more than i'm at.
Speaker 2: Home, exactly. You're at work a lot.
Speaker 3: Ding ding ding duh. You're just reaffirming all the points here, So thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're going to get anywhere with this. I need to put you guys on hold.
Speaker 2: Haley.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know we do offer a couples counseling, and we pay for it. I hope you got enough answers to satisfy you. And what was going on with Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've given me. You've helped me get all the therapy I need.
Speaker 4: I think