Speaker 1: I have a great many things to share with you today. Good morning. It is Tuesday, October eighth, twenty twenty four today, yet right around twelve thirty Pacific, depending on what time his appointment is completed, doctor Alfonso Manzo will be on with us. I'm not sure how long it'll go for, but that'll be posted up so you'll be able to see the thumbnail of on Rumble. Because I don't pay for Rumble, I can't put more than one live stream up at a time. So there you go. If we're gonna look at again, I mean this is to me because it's true. One of the greatest web bins of a governing body. Should they choose to fly like this, should they choose to rule by this man? Or is fear? Now? Fear could be direct or it could be indirect by pointing at a boogeyman, pointing at a boogeyman virus, and over time, with this idea that Dwayne has brought to us, this idea of the rise of the expert, this reality that is that we have come to surrender our minds and our thoughts and our own personal observations over to people who we already assume are smarter than us and are more reputable, and they wouldn't lie about it. I mean, this is science, this is the doctor. They're here to help us when you understand the origins of these establishments and the hijacking that took place, and the hidden hand involved in all of this, And you know, hey, I wish it wasn't true that they all follow the Kabbalah. I wish it wasn't true. That's assault Jewish mysticism and other types of mysticism, sufi and all this other stuff. I wish it wasn't true, because then I wouldn't have to come on point in the same people all the time. Come next reign of terror that's going to be made illegal, and apparently people will be deported or killed under Trump for even suggesting such a thing. So I better get it in now, and then I don't know, do one of those face off movies after the fact. I don't know. It is what it is, and unfortunately the truth is what it is too. Like I said, it's an unfortunate truth. But I'm not the one misbehaving. I'm not the one causing tremendous catastrophe everywhere I've gone for the last six thousand years so, and when you know that's at the root of everything that we trust, that's where the breaking point is. This the deprogramming starts to have to occur because there's no reason for us to be trusting these people. And we have to understand the true nature of our government. It's not a constitutional republic, not anymore. We lost that in eighteen sixty five. Slowly they corporatized us. They've installed their weapon of control, the Federal Reserve. Anything that has said Federal audit since then has been a corporate entity of the IMF Rothschild Banking conglomerate. So the Federal Viewer of Investigations works for the IMF, works for the Federal Reserve to protect their interests, not yours. Okay, FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency there to protect their interests, not yours. And what are their interests? Reset? Depopulation and control. That's it and submission. They want us to bow down, take the shots, take the transhumanism, die when they ask us to, and do it indirectly. So, now, what's the best way to attack a people without arousing the suspicion of others? Well, heck, if you have a lot of technology and maybe something that's quite ancient. When you start looking back at it. You can wipe people out with weather. They don't even have to ever think that it was you. That way, you keep the rest of the sheep not stirred around like in their cages. Right us free range chickens just keep bobbing around, peck pecking on the ground, waiting for our turn, not knowing that it's happening. And Florida, last we checked one hundred and eighty mile parroweds on the way and I think something, if I remember correctly, is bringing off the coast of California too. I don't know if that's true or not. But Florida Disney World hasn't even closed out. But Tampa, it was nice knowing you, and surrounding date cities, Zephyr Hills, all that stuff. It was nice knowing you. They were a police state twenty years ago. The police were there, complete savage assholes. Not so much as bad as as California, where they have people who are actual cadets and young young police officers and playing clothes at the bars at Mission Beach who monitor people at the bar, wait for them to get into the car and then they send police after them to get them for a dui. Pieces of shit. That's not entrapment, right. Oh, and if that doesn't work, they act like a bunch of rowdy mid twenties gentlemen and they offer you a drink in the parking lot. This happened to someone I know. And then they tailed them, pulled them over, waited, waited longer, made them do a bunch of tests, then took a blood test and they found something in there because they knew they put it there, and he got a dui. So this is the world that we live in. We are the prey and if you run, you are prey too. So turn and face it. Now. We're gonna look at a few things here. We're gonna get back into what we were talking about before. But there is something here. I got to figure out which pot it was in. Kind of came out in the middle of the night, so I'll be like, oh, he's not prepared again, Well, then watch something else then if it's so upsetting to you. But there, I can't remember what time it came in. Maybe it's on my Instagram too. It might be in my Instagram as well. It'll be easier to find there our telegram group just like it's on fire, so many people sharing stuff. So oh well this might be interesting. Huh huh huh. So the way that they're showing you with an airplane, I'm gonna show you this. I'm not sure if it's crap or not, but we'll just look at it, because before I begin into this the thing I was actually gonna show you. Let's look at this real quick. This is pretty interesting, interesting, very interesting. I had a stupid bar on the bottom, so let's here it with some audio.
Speaker 2: In northwestern Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that the government created Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 2: What I am saying is that the government has been manipulating the weather since nineteen forty seven. What first caught my attention with Helene was the shift in the storm's projected path. One day, it looked like it would hit my town. The next day it had shifted east. I then noticed an odd flight path of NOAA forty two, the aircraft being flown a lockeyed Martin O'Ryan P three. This prompted me to look at previous uses for the P three, where I discovered that they were used in the nineteen sixties to manipulate Hurricane Camille in a quote weather war on Cuba.
Speaker 3: Now, I know this sounds out there, but as we begin to see more and more.
Speaker 2: The terrible things our government has done in the past, is it really so far fetched? Productions from the twenty third of September a large spread traveling the Alabama Georgia line and ending up in Illinois. On the twenty fourth, the projection is shipped slightly east and the storm is projected.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that the government created the evening of the twenty sixth the same path.
Speaker 2: Three ducks operations throughout Hurricane or Lean as it makes landfall in the storm's actual path, tipt further finishing in northeast Tenant. What would the government's motivations.
Speaker 3: Possibly be to modify its storm.
Speaker 2: That I don't know, but I do believe that if we can maintain our republic long enough, time.
Speaker 3: Will eventually tell.
Speaker 4: Anybody who's listened may be thinking of looting something here, Just know that the business owners are staying in their stores. They're very well armed, they're protecting their property. Us as well as the corner's office, will be glad to come deal with that, because you certainly won't need e because people are protecting what is theirs right now, they're about five hundred calls behind. So I don't advise anybody obviously you know doing that, anybody who.
Speaker 5: So it is alone the FEMA seven to fifty that they're giving all the people in western North Carolina. It's alone FEMA to advance you some money to help pay your costs while your insurance is delayed. You'll need to pay the money back to FEMA after you receive your insurance settlement.
Speaker 1: I imagine a picture.
Speaker 3: You can see I had a woman.
Speaker 1: I think that's about enough for that. And we know that the stipulations of that loan is they take your property. So somewhat up here we have this is the horrible shit that I wanted to show you right here here it is. We're doomed. Just so you know, in case you didn't already figure that out, here you go. So the question would be, well, if not him, then who Kimala. No, we're either way. Yeah, yeah, get used to it, because that's the ship that's happening. Our lives are in a very short time frame. We are we could tick away the days before something else is gonna happen. Don't make don't make long term plans, That's all I'm saying. And if you do, you're very optimistic. They're at Schneersons with freaking Shapiro, who I hate already for taking an Italian name like that and desecrating it, and a bunch of small hats. You know, you got these little rabbi freaking Hasidic shith heads here, and look when he's Byron, Yeah, yep yeah, and who else was there? Who else was there? Elon, motherfucking musque. This is kind of boring because it's he's being he's but but the but it shows what a puppet he is. They're like, here, this is our little ritual that we're doing here. You take this, you read that, you touch this, you put this over here, you do this over here, you do the macarena, and you turn yourself around. That's what we're all about. Jew style or hokey pokey, whichever one. So there, there, there's our illustrious future leader and past leader. Right. I have yet to burn my Jump twenty twenty shirts because I use them to work out in and I don't even do that anymore. I won't even put them on my skin. But I did it, well, I did one day last week when the laundry was not done. All right, now let's jump into here. Oh well, hold on, I just remembered I can do this and then it won't be echoing on your side. Hold on one second. Hopefully this still does it. My computer sometimes, just because of this h piece witch that likes to sabotage, my computer changes up what my mic settings are and my other audio settings just randomly in the middle of night, and then I go back online because I don't I didn't change anything, and then everything's wrong either. Stream Yard says, we can't figure out what the hell is happening, and I have to figure out then or something jacks up on the board here. So all right. I hate this computer. It was a lie from the beginning. It boasted things that it could never do with the two gigabyte freaking GPU. What the fuck is that? When I'm getting is at least a twelve gig So yeah, five and thirty dollars later, but it's gonna be a it's gonna be a good graphics card. Okay, So let me scroll the oli over here. Oh yeah, First of all, let me ask you this so today I told you right that right, right right? How do they ext it or with the hat? What do you think with the hat or without the hat? You guys can tell me in the comments or in the in the in the lias in las in comments, in the in the live chat. So this is doctor Alphonse, momso the third are good friend. He's going to be at the Red Pill Expo, hence the name Red Pilling with Nutrition, all right, and he is a help gangsta. So I figured it would make it a little bit of fun at least that will attract more eyes to the thumbnail, you know what I mean, a little click baity, but it's funny and it's entertaining, and you know, I may as well have a sense of humor, laugh all the way to hell. Right, that's what we're gonna do. So that one or this one without the hat, I'm thinking maybe I'm theion towards without the hat. Pre says no hat, but it is kind of I mean, if that gets the point across that these gangster then that's fine, that's by itself. But I don't know. With the hat kind of looks cool too, right, And we'll get into that at twelve thirty. We'll talk to him. But there was something here. So yeah, Disney under the fire for keeping Orlando Park open despite Hurricane Milton warnings. Now we're talking about Milton because we have to memory. Hold the last one, right, it's pretty pretty castle. I was there when it was a giant birthday cake. That was a long time ago. They've draggrated it like a giant pink ass birthday cake. So I don't buy this. Right here, I'm looking at this thing. You don't even have to have the audio. But because look how it shifts when he gets here, It like switches into something else. We don't know exactly if this is exactly over the top of what they're saying it is. We don't know, because then it just turns to the left like that like that that may or may not be accurate, or it's an editing, or it's some other AI bullshit. Right, But all this over here they don't need to have. They're saying that this is some kind of weather weapon, like this is some kind of harp thing or whatever. Right, I don't think that needs to be localized for that to happen, like things in Alaska didn't just happened in Alaska when you know HARP was running a long time ago, when HARP was actually active. So I don't know if that would be necessary. I don't know if this is really under the water or not. I would have to I mean, if it's possible. It's all that radar off the coast, or isn't it. And it looks like it's been there for a while. I mean it has growth on that already. Those little time things here, these are remnant of something like a pylon that was stuck, you know, like for a pillar or something. But I don't know. I don't know there was something else in here. I wanted to show you. Here's this again, yep. Oh yeah, let's remember this.
Speaker 4: We will remove the Jihadis sympathizers.
Speaker 1: And so anybody who recognizes the problem that we face and who's trying to kill us, they're going to remove them. What does that mean? Remove? This is October seventh as your attack me. Okay, no, that's not true. Is this says? Remember in case anyone has hasn't archived this yet because this was a while back. This is just because it's you know, being replaced or whatever. Jew haters. We're going to remove the jew haters. We're going to remove the jew haters. Well, here's the thing. Jews hate everybody else, the ones that are hiding behind reality do. I'm not saying all of them do. And people get mad at me like that you're not extreme enough. Well, I'm not going to be the same problem that they are. I'm not going to become what I hate or dislike or find offensive and repulsive to just hate blindly. I'm not that person. Okay, So tough fucking shit. If you don't like that these people are Francis. There's this whole orchestrated, acrobatic bullshit that people say, and the history says, well, the Rabbis were frightening to Francis and the Strawbertyrans and they were right odds with them. So therefore one million of them converted when Sabatai declared he was the Messiah, and Nathan of Gaza was like his don king promoter. Right, And now I worried about this in my book, which you should already have, priest Craft Beyond Babylon Friday, I won't be here, but maybe tomorrow I will give away one copy Kindle style. Yeah, I want to do that, all right, cool. You gotta you gotta do a backflip though, or do these things? Can you do this? If you can do that, you're in the you're in the running. Okay. So yeah, this is a This is a lie because you don't think out of one half of all the Jews that were on in the on the planet at that time, none of them were Rabbis that all converted over there they won whatever pretend struggle they had because these Sabatans and these Francis are just extremists, but they're following the exact you know, mindset philosophy of the Talmud, the Kabbala specifically, and the Torah, So how could they really be at os with it? It's just they don't think that the method is the same because they don't think they should this is the this is the thing we shouldn't force God's hand. Yeah, that that kind of melts away when you start talking about supremacy and winning this battle against the quote unquote gentiles slash nations, They kind of forget about all that. So what would idealism I what idealism do you think? One ideology? What ideology do you think one? So whatever? Whatever do they consider themselves. They are acting as Frankists. It doesn't matter what else, and the reason why I use Frankest and they're like, oh, that's really early, that's that's kind of new in history comparative all the whole time that they've been on the planet screwing people over. Yeah, no shit, But it actually personifies all and said less unless you want to read ten thousand pages of Talmut and then try to decipher the Kabbala, which is pretty freaking long too. You could just say, hey, these people kind of like bullet point it for us, and you can you can describe the whole mindset and outlook of these people by studying the Frankests. So this is a shortcut to not reading the Talmut and being stuck into that grimoire to well, now your mind's poisoned too. I don't mess with the certain books what I'm gonna be in the Torah because it's a partial grimoire, total bullshit. On top of that, very symbolic, and it's obviously a deception. Do nothing to help our country. They only want to destroy our country, do they do? They want to destroy their country. They want to preserve the country. You know why he says that because our country is Israel, we are Israel satellite. Any place of the one hundred and ninety three nations in the United Nations, any of every place that has a central bank that's being controlled by the same god family of the Jews or the pretend Jews, or the it's convenient to call themselves that these are Francis. They converted. They converted in the seventeen eighties to Frankism, the Rosschild family specifically, but you had the Coons, Lobes, all these people. Oppenheimer a Roppenheim was a bank back then too. I don't know if this still exists, these families, these massive banks that have control and interest in the Federal Reserve. They are Frankests, regardless if they declare it or not. And if you understand what the Francis are, they will never declare it out loud in public anyway. That's the cold point of being clandestine and being not what you are internally outwardly. That's one of their decrees. Just like a spy, right and the Jesuits. They are two peas in a pod, and they were also founded by cryptos. And if anybody wants to argue with that they're just being silly. I can tell you the whole history of that region of the Iberian Peninsula, and then you can try to argue with me that that that that nobility of the family, the family of course being uh, what's Ignatius? The Loyolas, The of Loyola family was Morano. He himself was put out inquisition inquiry two to three times for his involvement in the Alambrado, and of course he was exonerated. Sure that makes it better. No, the only way that you could be Alambrado is if you already were a Morano, which is a crypto Jew pretending to be a Christian. So one implies the other. So they were already and his second in command was also a crypto crapto. So what are we talking about here. There's been an ancient since Rome has begun. There's been a a unity between them, working together, just like any other place else where. You have the the ruling class, and then you have the priesthood. You have the advisors to the king, advisors to the Caesar, the ones with their you know, their mouth to the ear, the whispers casting doubt and inspiring them to go after their enemies. Pretending that they're the Caesar's enemies, even if it's their own people. This happens. A lot happened with Persians, happened with Samerians, happened with all these people leading up to here. And Rome felt the same way. Egypt felt the same way. They seem to always be. Oh and by the way, the Assyrians when they took over Babylon and it was still in the possession and power and control of what some will call Scythians. Some will call it goth Guti if you understand what la Woodell's research will show you. Others will call it the big a word. Oh God, don't say that aryan word. It's even even though that's what it is. They were hunted as they were fleeing and going into the Indus Valley. They call it the gangetic because it ganges right, gangetic in this valley area. They were chased, hunted, hunted like animals. Our ancestors were hunted like animals, that's right. And the Chaldean Semites with their mooncult have never left. Some of them became Christian. I don't know how much I buy that. Some of them may be, But what does that mean? They're still following the fucking Torah.
Speaker 3: And we will never let the horrors of October Savage be repeated here on Americans.
Speaker 1: We will is that even a threat, is that even people just want to be left alone. And if you're antagonizing them to the point where they can't just live in peace, and they strike back, like puking a lion enough times to where it claws you, it's the lion's fault. It's the dog that you beat. It's fault for biting you after you've already you know, murdered its puppies, because that's what they like to do. They like to kill children. They like to eat and drink your children after they're done sodomizing them. This is a rabbinical right. Actually you can you can use that in two different ways. Our i gac or our it as an a ritual no lies. Look up the New History of the Jews, the book that I was reading for you a while back by Euseless Mullens. Or look up World Order, not New World Order, World Order another use of Smullens book. But you can find the you can find the references there. If you don't believe me, not let that happen. And we will solve the problem that we have. And how will we do that? Mister? How will you solve that problem? Because I noticed you said a while back that anti Semitism should carry the death penalty. This is who we're going to be ushering in while you're standing next to the biggest psychopath on the planet, fucking Shapiro. What does he represent? And who does he wo? Who can? Who has brought him up? Shapiro? How deep is his family go? You know, I thought when I was going to rent a Talks many years back that Shapiro meant it was an Italian joint. I guess it wasn't. So this guy says, when the human body is hungry, it eats itself. It doesn't it does a cleansing process. Well, he's it's kind of not saying without saying it. He says, I'm moving all sick cells, cancer, aging cells and Alzheimer's and toxins. Don't forget that that's the whole point of the bacteria. He's kind of pointing towards microzeima, but he's not saying it. It's not the it's not the body. It's the little tiny grnules that when the conditions changed and nutrition is jacked up or you're being loaded with toks whether you're aware of it or not through bad eating habits or poisoned food or radiation also is a toxin, right, It messes with your body. It causes things to mutate. And this whole idea of genetics being static is a complete farce. And when they talk about epigenetics, they're missing the point. Epigenetics is still in the wrong mindset. This is the microzyma that they're referring to. They become whatever it is they need to be to live in the environment that they are in, so they can be symbiotic, or they can sometimes have to transform into whatever the food is being available to them. So if it's a bunch of toxins, sometimes their secretions are toxic. But it's all about fermentation, it's all about digestion, so we control we have the first day. You are what you eat, You are what your micros I may eat. No, I don't know how much of this I believe, because I don't know how much. I mean, I get all this and I'm not denying the thing, but I don't know if HARP is even active. But there's like eight other ones on the planet, and they don't need to be like if that is off the coast of Florida, for real, it doesn't need to be I hones spheric cuter. They can point it, they can energize it. It's like taking a rubber band and pulling it up and letting it go. And that's how they can create earthquakes. How they do the weather stuff, they have to do other things in the air in order to direct it and guide it and mess with the pressures and all that stuff. But right now, it's like they said, it's the strongest hurricane possible. Here here it is right here, eight pm Eastern daylight time. This is nothing short of astronomical. I'm guessing he is a meteorologist. Looks like and berg ooh, briggin bergrin. This isn't ye know that I was commenting on the name of Obviously, this is nothing short of astronomical. I am a loss for words to meet a rage to meteorologia media meteorologically Did I get that? Metiora logically meta rolla world, you say it? You say it, meteor ohlegolically describe you the storm's small eye and intensity eight and ninety seven. I don't know it's that megabarrus. I don't know what it is or I don't know pressure. With one hundred and eighty mile per hour max sustained whims and gusts two hundred plus miles per hour, this is now the fourth strongest hurric cane ever recorded by pressure on this side of the world. The eye is tiny, at nearly three point eight miles wide. If the that to me seems pretty big. So how big is the freaking outside of the storm? What's the diameter of that thing or radius? I guess from the eye to the out right. This hurricane is nearly is nearing the mathematical limit of what Earth's atmosphere over this ocean water can produce. It's almost maxed out. Oops. So there's that hipuld be happy hoeah oh yeah. If you guys want to sneak peak as to what's gonna happen to us, here you go. It says over nine million Russians died during the civil war that followed the Bolshevik Revolution. So this is what they're said up for us right now? Right yeah, oh no, that's an Jews made up. Well, I've heard eighty five, but ninety whatever ninety percent of the first Bolshevik governments. And you know, Putin has mentioned that by the way, mass executions, man made famines, gulags, Jews murdered more than sixty million Europeans in the USSR alone. See the children's bodies. Do you want to get up and do something about this because someday that might be your family? All right, there's that. Now that I've secured my fate, let's get on with it. How is everybody doing this morning? Is there really needed? Right? Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Like my friend, like I said, he knows he's supposed to be a Russian Jew. He came over and his family came over in the like the eighteen fifties, and it's a great person. His daughter and my daughter play together, we're friends. He's not religious. I think that's the big difference there. And they use that as a tool anyway. It's people within this ambition for supremacy and rule and control and greed and all this other stuff that they utilize. I don't think any of them actually believe in half the bullshit. And some of them that do, those are what I call the rabid rabbis. They're there to make you, make you disgusted. It's part of the Lila game. You don't know. If you don't know what you're supposed to be afraid of, how do you know what to be afraid of? Right? They gotta they gotta drive that point home with you. That's why they have this, you know, idea of disclosure, right, controlled disclosure, because they have to. If you don't know to be terrified, then it's not gonna work. It's not gonna it's not gonna get that ritual energized. Enough. I'm opening up kindle right now. I actually bought for five ninety nine what a steel. I bought the bay Shop or pasture. Now, this is the twenty eleven version of the of the book. And why is that important? Because there is a rewrite after Ethel Hume wrote her book. Uh this. Then there's this guy, I believe it was Levinson or Pearson, one of the two. He had written something called Bechamp Pastor, plagiss Impostor and the New The New Guy is the preface by R. Pearson. Okay, so the other guy was I think the whatever the last name of the l word is. So it's basically two books rolled in the one and the language, because you know, some of it would have been in French, some of it wouldn't have been. But the language is a little bit outdated as far as what people could recognize and flow with. So he updated the language a little bit, and he's given his commentary little bit too, So it's a It pretty much follows Ethel's original book, but it also gives you extra So if you find a copy, and I did find one that's three hundred and twenty pages long, the one that you'd want to find is three fifty two or three fifty somewhere around there, all right, because sometimes blank pages are accounted. So this gives me the opportunity to get around a little bit easier because before I had to like scroll and click the little bar and hope I landed on something that I was trying to find. But this makes it much easier. Yeah, Ethel Douglas Hume, she had a middle end of them. Man, wonderful person. Seems like she had her head on straight. She wrote this, and I think the nineteen twenties, and then the pastor Playderson Imposter the German theory exploded was RB Pearson. So yeah, says B. Schamp's or Pasture A Lost Chapter in the History of Biology by Ethel Douglas hum first published in nineteen twenty three. But what's great about this updated version is it also carries it and follows it through World War One and World War Two. And that's important. The guy who did the second book published it in nineteen forty two. So the Germ Theory Exploded or Pasture Playgist and Impostor was first published in nineteen forty two. And now here's the messed up thing. And this is how you know you're onto something right. You're on the right track AI. If you look up pasture or pasture, you will find AI doesn't seem to like him very much. I'm sorry. If you look at bay Shamp sorry I said that. In the opposite if you look at bay Shop he was a alleged blah blah blah and jealous of pasture and all this other shit. No Pastor stole and basically augmented and cherry picked data from his own from Payson's papers and try to work it into a germ theory, which completely nullified any of the meaning of it. They took the word microzymas and changed it to diastasis, and here I'll I'll read some of the stuff that I said in So if you guys are in my Telegram group or if you're in my Patreon group, you can get in it. You can get them a Patreon membership for five bucks. You get all the audios that I do without any of the commercials in it, because when I post them on podcast distribution, it's moodetized. So there's there's ads, and I'm sure the ads don't I'm sure there's a lot of times the ads would conflict with my personal views on things. But is what it is. So it says base I wrote this, I said, by Shamp, doctor Monso, doctor Glidden, it's up to us to champion the people who get it. And then I put this This Rife microscope's a little I think it's like six or seven page article on here Rife. And what I don't understand is I'm having a hard time now trying to find information on Bei Shamp. But he was able to very early on create a microscope that was far superior to everyone else's. And he could, from what I'm from what I gather, same as Rife, be able to observe living tissue and living blood. And that makes all the difference, because when you're looking at something dead and trying to understand how it operates when it's alive, it's like stupid. Right, an electron microscope came out in nineteen thirty one, you had Rife doing this without the electron microscope whatever. And that's a horrible name for a microscope, by the way, because it's it's kind of misleading electron microscope. But his his microscope that he developed himself, he could see living blood in a very very like better than the electron microscope as far as it's it's magnification. But the difference is the electron microscope you have to treat it. You have to radiate it, you have to put all kinds of crap in it, and then you have to prepare the slide so that actually, you know, the light and all those sorts of it's visible. So it's completely eradicated before you even look at it. And they're like, oh, that's a living to No, it's not. It's not natural state. So in the article, Rife says he can see viruses, but here's the thing that's not what he's looking at. He's finding the little granules he's looking at the microz iima, same as pasture, same as bay Schamp was, and that's the connection between Rife and Bey Schamp. Okay By Shamp was somehow able to do this himself, and he was able to see the pleamorphism happened where a bat. You know, these granules. The most simplest form, simplistic form of the microzyma would be the digesters. They're the digesters everywhere every tissue has a different type of one they don't have. There's some cone ones, there's some round ones or whatever, but not You can't really distinguish them by appearance. So obviously he saw them, if he could say that, but by their function. So a chemist can understand what's going on, but not somebody who's observing it in the mindset of a biologist, because they're trying to identify things based on their appearance, right, So these things will change based on their environment. Microzymas are what you feed them. So if you're feeding trash to yourself, they're going to adapt to that and they're going to start digesting or fermenting something that might be harmful. But these are the builders. They can be the most symbiotic thing for natural for good health, as long as you're taking your essential nutrients, and as long as you're not eating hit but also not getting injections because that throws everything off. And bay Shop was so so adamant about this. If you bypass the gut, the natural chemist, he said, they're laboratories down the rail from your saliva to your gut, all the way down into the capacity and intestine. Things are being checked and balanced all the way out. It's a closed system, like doctor Glennon said, where it's actually outside of your body. So if you get leaky gut and all, this is all because of the crap that you're putting in there. But if you injecting directly into your bloodstream or into your muscle, you bypass all of those defenses and you put whatever poison it is into your boody, and it's all poison if it's going that direction, because that's not how things are supposed to go into it. It's the most unnatural thing to do. Snake bites are very, very deadly because of this very thing. If you drink the snake venom, it wouldn't be as detrimental to your health. And they make drugs with it, so obviously you know that's true, as if it was going directly into your bloodstream. This is not a natural way to fight quote unquote mystery unicorn viruses. And when you realize that that's not what you're doing, and then all these tests, all these tests are testing for something that is actually produced within your body. And this is why the microzyme is so important because whatever is ailing you, So if they poison the atmosphere, or if you're eating crap and having a crazy lifestyle where you're doing all kinds of you know, drugs, and something changes in your body because the environment has changed for them and a different bacteria is formed, and they're going to test for these proteins and oh my god, you have a virus that came from over here. You got it from sexual intercourse, you got it from the air, You got it because there's an avian flu out there. And no, you didn't happened from inside you. The disease produce itself inside of you. Now if you are super healthy, well, why doesn't anybody get sick in that area? If that's the truth right with the whole contagion theory, Well, that's the reason, because it happens inside of you. The things that are being transformed are these microzyme, these pleamorphic microzyma. And when conditions improve, like I don't know, you start taking your ninety essential nutrients, you start taking the doctor Manzo equivalent in the Azure well products, or do you find some other means to get all those ninety essential nutrients that you need. Plus you're healthy, Plus you're not getting out there junk in you and you're not lining up to be injected with death and PUS and mRNA, which also is a misdirection. And that's some other stories some of their time. Half the shit that they claim is bullshit to keep their bullshit going. Do I think there's teching it? Yeah? Probably, do I think it's working the way they say this, they don't know shit about shit when it comes to biology, because they just don't. They're talking about genetics, for Christ's sake, and that they're not static. Neither's DNA and their functions, and they're talking about epigenetics. They're actually talking about the microzyma, because the microzyma do different things given the environment that they're in, So they will turn on and turn off certain functions in your body. That's the microzyma. This is the microzymic gramule. This is why it's so important to understand this, because everything else makes sense afterwards. This is why the law of similars works. This is why law of portantization makes sense, because you don't need to overl load on something and poison your system with something when a tiny, tiny amount will suffice. Because the only people that you're addressing are the little teeny tiny builders of life. There are friends because without this digestion and this fermentation process, no life on the planet Earth would exist. So you can't hate them for turning to something that might be you know, you're making them sick, so they're making you sick. And I said, Rife didn't understand what he was looking at. They were microSIM and graminiles, not a virus. But his filter, meaning his thought process was that of mainstream science at the time. And I'm going to read you this article that I read in a previous video two years ago, called who had their Finger on the Magic of Life? And he says, Rife, could I think I went over there and I said, even Ai speaks disparagingly about bay shomp Ai must be working for the eaves and their medical death cult mafia, and I said the world haas, okay, where is this one? And yeah, this is this is the point that I made. The whole power structure could come crashing down should the truth be widely known. We are lab rats, and so to our children until that day, this is the one way to deflate their whole What do you prefer hot air balloon or zeppelin? Because what is the what is the function of government to protect us from dangers that they pretend exist? And they convince us are and sell us and market us all these things. But if they're harming us, and we start to understand that that's all they're doing is lying to us low points, low points or lolls in the time l U l l s l o ls lolls in the time that they're aggressively attacked as to where we think everything is pretty and fun and great and wonderful like the fifties after the bores. No, they're constantly one percent, all the time, without fail. The medical establishment is constantly poisoning you and killing your family, and your family is getting sicker and sicker up until that day. So let's get out of this matrix of medical nonsense. And I have doctor Peter Gliddon's book here today. I was reading a little bit of it last night that my daughter gymnastics, and he talks about the epigenetics, which again I'm gonna say, this is your it's very close close, because it's it's without the understand it's without the the data available of the microzyma, and this is why lots of people are describing the same phenomenon. But once you understand the microzyma, what Beshamp was doing and already showing us long long ago, Yes, the tooth fairy is faked too, Karen, I'm sorry, then it all starts to make sense and we can make progress and this research and people who are in the know and people who are of the faculties to carry that research further. Once they know what they're looking for and what they're looking at, we can see we'll be able to call out the bullshit better or they will, and they can lead lead the charge against this stuff. All right. So I just learned this new thing called med crave. I guess it's not new because two years ago I found an article back when the Internet wasn't so suppressed and you could just type in search results type in something and search results with a curve without it at all, han't dot gov or dotty at the end of it. I'm sure you've noticed that too. Excuse me, I'm gonna have to jump back over. Nope, see I thought that was gonna happen. So this is medcraveonline dot com. And I couldn't find this article when I typed in the exact r L that I used two years ago when I wasn't looking for and just found it on on you know, happenstance. It didn't. I couldn't find it. But then I just went to medcrave online and I typed in bay shop and that's just how I found it. So this is it right here PDF you can download it for yourself. And this is the actual article. And what is this an alternative? Is interim there alternative? They say it like it's a There's Royal Raymond Wright, Rife, William WILLELM. Reich, all the all the cool dudes right will have Raich was the claudbuster guy with there we're going ron So let's read this real quick. Who had their finger on the magic of life? Antoine Beschamp or Louis Pasturer, The magic eraser. There have been several notable occasions in history when persons offering invaluable contributions to the advancement of human understanding have been ignored, ridiculed, and even persecuted in their time. In most cases, however, their work has subsequently been given a deserved measure of recognition. Some great ones, though, have not enjoyed such rejuvenation and have suffered the slings of obscurity. And the reason for that is because the power structure demands, it demands this portion of history and this man to be suppressed because their entire house of cards on what they tell you health is and what they tell you medical, everything is is based on this big ass lie because they can't have an excuse to poison you with a shot that bypasses your if they give up this idea of germ theory, of virus theory. This is there. This is not only a very huge money maker for them. So there's that, But you'll be able to look right past the curtain, straight through it like X ray evasion and see the Rothschild banking conglomerate, you know, Hebrew National whatever you want to call it, All of the things that personify the same idea right in front of your face, because those are the ones with their fingers on the button board, right, and they're not going to have it. They're the ones who brought Rockefeller up to basically hijack the entire medical establishment, the idea of medicine and health in general in this country and over the world world. So it was this is why this is so important, because this guy disproves all their bullshit. So it is with Base Champs, So it is with Base Schamps. Had he had the profound voice of his science not been silenced, much of humankind may have been spared the worst aspects of infectious or virtual stresses of the twentieth century. Since the case can be made that the approved but improper and dangerous treatment of infectious diseases over the last century has in large part given rise to the present epidemic wave of degenitive disease, including cancer, age, syndrome, or ebola, we might have been spared these miseries as well. At the at the least we would have understood much more clearly why we have them. Fortunately, however, Beachamp's work has been kept alive by small successive bands of truth seekers into what he says, at least we have would have understood much more clearly why we have them, the disease and how. When you know the why or the how, you can figure out how to reverse that. And it all comes down to what doctor Peter Glindin has been telling us with homeopathy that he does has been telling us what doctor Glinnen and doctor Manzo have been showing us. And it's really that simple. It's not so simple to stay away from toxins because they're everywhere, but it's very simple to neutrify your body and make it strong so that your microzyma are eating what they're supposed to be eating and you know, improving your health rather than potentially and not by their fault. They don't. They're not they're not malicious intent. But if you get them sick, they're going to get you sick. They're going to have to adapt to the new food that's available to them, and if that food is toxin, they might secrete toxin in their fermentation. The adoption by science of Louis Prasstewur's germ theory as the whole truth without regard to the sub subtleties and deep insight of bas Champs microzimon principle represents one paraphrase. There is no medical doctrine as potentially dangerous as a partial truth implemented as the whole truth by biomission. Any medical professional, scientist, healthcare practitioner, or layperson for that matter, who wishes to gain insight into the origins and nature of infectious and chronic illness against the backdrop of a marvelous view of the life process must consider base Shop and they must entertain one of the most important concepts to come out of his illustrious career, microbiological pleomorphism as it relates to diseases and its symptoms. There are four books written about him, of which his writer is aware, although there are likely They're very likely more and many works published by him. But you know here, I was trying to find lay microsimas, but it's all. There is no English translation that I've been able to find. If anybody else finds it, find it from me, I'll read it. I would love to read the last micros imas, and I think, well, I came across one of them that was one thousand pages long. I'll read it. I'm down, I'll do it. Fortunately, his last book, The Blood in its third and the Anatomical Element, was translated into English in nineteen eleven by mont Montague, MDPHDMA. Although it has been difficult to obtain. Got it. We're reading it alread. I read it. Of the two major books about him, we've read some of it together. One is in French and the other is also rare. The other two books are about base. The other two books about Bechamp are by RB. Pearson. The Human Book, one Pierson Book, and The Blood are once again available as reproductions in the US after a hiatus of several years. That's why I'm bringing it to you. Besechamp considered the Blood his crowning work, and there, well, yeah, this is what this one component and the fermentation. Understanding the fermentation and how it works was the why you might think, oh, that's not relevant to anything. No, that actually was so relevant to everything else, because once he identified the actual smallest unit of life, and it's a living entity that as best as we can tell, doesn't even die, but it just can regress back to its granule form and then come right back to life and eat again. If something's eating on digesting, it's alive. And it changes and adapts to conditions and can go dormant and then come right back. And as we saw with the chalk that he was breaking, the organic chalk, not something that was lab created. He found microzyme isn't there that created bacteria and was able to ferment when he was doing his experiments showing that something that was in eleven million year old rock or was it only six thousand dustin nemos, right, because everything's only six thousand years old, right, whatever? Eleven million year old, but it's still alive, and that's dormant. It's the life, the granules of life from beings that are no longer with us to da nothing dies, we as a as a collective due but our little microzyme is don't They built us? And they'll build another one of us or something similar. Beiseean considered the blood croning work in there, and he describes an amazing micro and anatomical entity and its participation in the clotting process. He also because when people talk about fribriant egen, that's part of something that's being created by the microzeyima. So there's a lot of things that doctor Artists and I were discussing long ago it's off, so are so is this ACE two receptor shit? If you can't see it, you can never identify it. It's a theoretical and it's a theoretical part, as are most of the cell models and everything else too. So He also includes details of his work and his experiences with the plagiarisms and pettifogging ratiocinations of Holy Pasted Or. The French book about him, which author Christopher praised highly to this writer is by Mary Nanclerc entitled by Champ. It's just entitled Beschamp Okay Okay loan the okay, al right, blah blah blah, the latter, the later little, the man and the scientist. The originality and productivity of his work is what it's called in English. According to Christopher in an account given at a nineteen ninety one fact At a nineteen ninety one facts, what the fuck is this person's problem? Everything I've been trying to correct as they go. They can't write, they can't spell, and they can't write facts that did not sell sitwell with rating theory. Many questions arose as I read essays and books of a heretical nature. One could say, written by researchers whose names I'd never heard mentioned in my classes. Twenty years ago, the World Health Organization probably declared the recent discover recently the discovery that the single greatest factor in heart disease is a vitedin deficiency. Also, perversely, all inspiring is the fact that a person of Bechamp's extraordinary accomplishments had been written out of history books, textbooks, and all encyclopedias. It is sobering to consider the required degree of authoritarian control over key academic elements in our culture. It is not my intention to labor the politics. But as the wonders of bay Shops work unfold to the mind, the question simply arises, why is this not common knowledge?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: We must be grateful that his erasure was far from complete. It is difficult to do full justice to bey Schamp without recourse to a book. His work was incessant and prodigious. I mean, he was very smart. They called him the master. He didn't call himself that. It is very horible, and his observation is prolific. It would I will attempt to convey some essentials of his biological work, only a part of the picture, as the total output includes chemistry, medicine, and pharmacy. He left the remarkable legacy of scientific insight that borders on the spiritual, yet died in a relative obscurity with virtually no recognition by peers or the public. Having outlived his wife, his beloved associate Professor Esther, and his four children, he had to endure those hard lessons of light in addition to the one of professional anonymity. However, in keeping with his extraordinary mind, we never lost conviction that the truth would come to light, as would his role in its revelation. I'm not sure why when his life touched mind through eBay Shamp is known among a courtier of modern and contemporary miners, and his work has been followed up knowingly or not by perhaps a total of fifty scientists. This group includes such names as Gunter and Wilhelm Reich, Royal, Raymond Rife, and I say the courageous Australian team of Collo Careernos MD, who for many years published information in the who cares Yeah, blah blah blah. All right, it is at least sorry. It is at once unbelievable and understandable that the superficial dogma Pastor could could have prevailed over Beashap's insight in the nineteenth century French Academy of Science. Unbelievable because of the meticulous documentation and presentation bo made of his prolific work. Understandable because Pastor is still enough of the truth to make it pass, while having on his side upper class connections and a doctrine that more suited the culture, especially religious moods of the time. Hey, you know what else he had Freemasonic connections. He was one of the boys working for the dark side, betting if not creating an atmosphere representative to truth was a mood of impassioned ignorance among the Ecchilees ecclesiastic authorities at the University of Lily, where beay Shop had moved in eighteen seventy five to teach in a manner similar to that which devastated Galileo, They vigorously opposed the heresy of the micro Zimon view. Heightening the poignancy of this tragedy was the death of that ignorance which was unable to realize that the view was not heretical at all. In fact, be Schamp was a devout Christian who felt his inquiries merely to be revealing the creator's modus. But it is perversely awe inspiring to see such bias having persisted for a century, supported by the structure of authority in bioscience, so that Besmp's principles have not yet in twenty fifteen, when this was written, been given fair examination in the mainstream. Things may soon change for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that re search in the medical literature. Is that research in the medical literature is now burning a raging blaze below the lofty suite in which that the few powerful controllers lurk. They will soon have to surrender themselves out the window or be consumed by the flames. Of course, one way in which they surrender is to rediscover the truth, that is, claim credit for making scientific discoveries about matters long ignored or repressed by them and long held as principal in alternative venues. Or they staged an event to wake it looked like they were right, like COVID, like using shots that are full of inert stuff, and one like they did with this would like Pastor did with the sheep. When Anthractu was still killing all the sheep he did this inoculation experiment quote unquote, and half survived and half died. And you know it's because he wasn't giving them the actual stuff that he had in his back scene. So the ones that he wasn't poisoning survived and like, look, see it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The inert substance probably water that you injected in them, or you had something that pissed it out to the side when you were spraying it. That's what it was. It was a parlor trick anyway. For example, science has just discovered that antioxidants are good for asthma, especially vitamin C and E, and after the tireless definitive work on vitamin E by the Shoot Brothers probably twenty years ago, the World Health Organization probably probably declared recently discovery that the single greatest factor in heart disease is a vitamin E deficiency twenty years later. Also perversely awe inspiring is the fact that a person of bas Champ's extraordinary accomplishments has written has been written out of the history books, textbooks, and all encyclopedias. It is sobering to consider the required to get thor didn't we just read this, why is why is it? Hear it again? Wow? This guy just totally added to the same thing again. It is difficult to do full justice today, schamp without this is the same thing again. Okay, let's I think this might be new. I'm not sure why when his life touching you out through Douglas see this is this is a different sentence but board grammatically correct. Wow, this thing's all jacked up. All right, Let's go back to principles of micro micro morphology because that's just threw me. For what the hell? This is actually a paper. While some of the ideas by shamp Address predated him, they had not been so clearly described, fully developed. They're strongly supported by experimentation. It is said there is nothing new under the sun. If true, it may be because all things or situations exist at once in the creation. It is a matter of perspective. Much like looking at a tapestry. Bason's perspective allows us to step back from the tight focus and see the loose threads of the germ theory amidst the harmonious and astounding pattern of the life process. He had his finger on the magic of life. According to Hume Ethel Hume the woman who wrote the book. The essence of what he brought to us was as follows. First, he demonstrated that the air is filled with microscopic organisms capable of fermenting any suitable medium, on medium on which they happen to land. He showed that suitable suitable medium, right, it doesn't happen if if the environment isn't supportive of it. So if you're looking for, oh, a bad bacteria or something like that, you know, microssignment in the form of a bacteria, well, it would have to have something there to eat. And usually these types of bacteria that are going to be harmful to you are going to be eating toxins. So if you're not loaded with toxins, they're not going to do anything inside you. They're going to regress to a different form. They'll morph and make something better inside of you rather than something worse. It's all up to you. First, you demonstrated there where they go okay. He has showed that the chemical change is carried out by a soluble ferment produced by the organism, and this ferment is analogous to the digestive juices of the stomach. Thus, he identified fermentation as a digestive process. Young theorizes that all decomposition, even the rusting of steel, is mediated by ferments. It is known, for example, that was actually be Shampa said that too before I'm guessing before going, for example, that bacteria decomposed rock into soil. Microorganisms are at or near the foundation of all life and life processes on Earth. For example, fungal forms are indispensable parts of the roots of most plants, including the largest trees right symbiotic relationship. Secondly, the most profound conclusion to which shop untiring and painstaking research Bechamp's untiring and painstaking research led him is that there is an anatic, independently living, micro and anatomical element in the cells and fluids of all organisms. This element precedes life at the cellular level, precedes life at the subcellular level. That's what it should say, because the cell is not the smallest unit of life. It's the microsimus, even the genetic level. That would be careful not to throw that word or out if you don't tell you're talking about and is the foundation of all biological organization. What originally peaked Antoine's pro creative curiosity was the discovery somewhat by accident that pure chalk from geological deposits at least eleven million years old would lookify stars and ferment sugar solutions, while man made chalk would not. After years of work tracking down the cause fermentation was not understood at the time, he attributed the action to the living remains of organism. What the fuck was that? Shut up? Shut up, long out of that crap. What was I now before I was interrupted by that garbage? After years of work tracking down the cause fermentation was not understood at the time, he attributed the action to living remains of organisms long dead. The organisms dead, microscyamis are not. He called this tiny living element a microsignment or a small fermat. Actually little bodies, because it would be another way to say it, and I say that in a funny tone so that it's remember, it's reminded, you know, it sticks in your head. Little bodies. And also because when I was listening to the book with archived dot, the most horrible thing you could actually listen to a book being you know, read to you audio style, because it's robotic, it's you can't change the gender of the voice anymore. You used to be able to choose a male voice or a female voice, and they say minute means when it's minute. They say all kinds of words incorrectly, and it drives you nuts and yeah, but which every time it was, you know in italic, the thing that go little bodies, And it's just stuck in my head like that. Thirdly, he claimed that microzymas routinely become forms normally referred to as bacteria, and that bacteria can revert or devolve to the microzymon state. This is the principle of pleomorphism, which is central to understanding the appearance of infectious and degenitive disease symptoms in the body. Fourth Ly, he explained that atmospheric germs are not fundamental species, but are either microzymas or their evolutionary reform set free from their form vegetable or animal habitat by the death of that medium. Bey Schamp explained that microzyma is at the beginning and the end of all organization. It is a fundamental anatomical element whereby the cellules, the tissues, the organs, the whole of an organism are constituted. He referred to microzymas as the builders and destroyers of cells, meaning they eat the garbage. If something is poisoned, it's either repair it because they can do that too, or get rid of it. And when you see the bacteria, oh, the bacteria is causing the illness. Germ theory. Oh that's a virus on there. We can kind of see it. Germ theory. Virus theory. No, they're either getting rid of the bad cell, the toxin, the diseased and no longer useful thing before it poisons the rest of the system, or the repairing it. The quotation emphasizes the whole of the organism of the constant he refer to microzyme is that the builders and destroyers of cells. The quotation emphasizes the constructive aspect of microzyme and activity and purpose, but it is the destructive aspect or the end of all organization, which concerns us in disease. He always found microzyme as remaining after the complete decomposition of a dead organism and concluded that they are the only non transitory biological elements they don't die. In addition, they carry out the vital function of decomposition necessary or they are the precursors of beings. Beat bacteria yeast and fungui which do so, so they become these things. It's not coming from somewhere else, it's coming from you. It's coming from them. And they can revert back depending on the conditions and the environment, meaning their surroundings. Right, whatever is needed. Hey, we need the ferrymen here, but we need the police chief over there, right, get it. Thus, he clearly clearly presented the idea that the physical life of higher biological forms arise from, is independent upon and is recycled by microscopic beings. Simple immediate proof of the dependence is the indispensable bacterial population and the human GI tract. And it adds peak And what do they always attack with drugs, the drugs, the prom pharmaceuticals. They're always changing the fluora, fauna, whatever the hell it is inside your gut. They're paralyzing the little field what do they call it, vili or whatever they are that are actually there to grab your nutrients and use them. That's what those drugs do. They also poison and contry change the conditions of your guts so that you know, they always say, oh, you have to rebuild your healthy gut flora if you have to take this thing or take that thing. You just have to be healthy and your microz iima will change back to those things because the only thing that's in there now that's bad back to here is also the mic zima's product. So if you want it to be something different, change the environment, you don't need to take something or I mean, I guess you could add you know, maybe some I don't know what is it acidophilus? But is that the right way to do it? Or is it just to recondition the system so that the bad bacterior as they call it, doesn't have a place to be anymore, it's no longer suitable for its for its uh sustenance, so that it reverts back to something that is symbiotic and helpful to you. Right, you can change its mood basically, And it adds you can because it's only acting on Hey, this is something that is dying or decaying. We need to get rid of it. And if that thing happens to be you, because the damage is done so badly, then they're going to continue to keep eating. They don't eat, they don't eat living healthy cells. They only eat dead or dying or diseased ones. And it adds he can see to the whole matter to consider that are digestive and metabolic associates are plants. A crucial catabolic aspect of microzyme and behavior enters the picture when the body becomes diseased. For according to be shamp and the state of health, the microzymis act harmoniously, harmoniously and our life is in every meaning of the word, a regular fermentation. In a condition of disease, the microzymas which have become morbid because determined in the organisms special changes. Okay, so let me read that again. In a condition of disease, microzymes which have become morbid determined in the organism of special changes right, which lead alike to this organization of the tissues, to the destruction of the cellules, and to their vibrionian evolution during life. That microzyma is an organized, insoluble ferment a living element. Controlled fermentation is a vital physiological process. For example, it is utilized as a means of breaking down toxins in intercellular fluid and the lymphatics. Also, some commercial dietary fiber products contain acacia and slippery elm. These soluble fiber fibers ferment in the gut, resulting in short chain fatty acids such as rate and acetate, which are highly beneficial to the colon oil. Be Shomp published the paper still in Front about the role of microzymas to the production of the salivary diastase. That's the way that they added instead of saying microzyma salivary mea okay. Since there our microzyme is in every cell in the blood and intercellular miru, it is likely that many vital substances, mostly enzymes, are produced by them or by their complexes. Complexes meaning either by them as the granule or them as in one of their evolutions. Bichamp said that the process of cellular breakdown is mediated by microzyme in fermentation. This is like metamorphosis, right, like in the same life, going whatever way backward forward, completely something different, but always serving a certain function no matter what, having a purpose is important in life, you see. B Schamp said that the process of cellular breakdown is mediated by American design infermentation even in a healthy body, though there is renewal happening as well. Right, you have to get rid of the dead cells and get that junk out of the way. There's something to eat, bro, it's not gonna eat the bad. But if you start becoming poisoned, then there's gonna eat those cells too, and then depositing poisons perhaps perhaps depending on how it's secreting and fermenting, and then you get little bubbles they call numers and shit. Right though, there is a renewal happening as well, breakdown fermentation. Aging eventually takes over greatly, increasing in intensity upon death. Yeah, but we don't really know what the actual human natural process would be and how much and how quickly we would age. If it wasn't for all the poison toxics in our environment and our food, would we actually age that bad Or if we were fully nutrified all the time, would we age as much or as at least as quickly. When ox dative metabolism ceases and the body dies, negative surface charges are lost and the terrain goes acid. Microzymas respond to biochemical signals, the most important being pH The condition of disease is a meliu, which presents to the microzymas a premature biological signal that the organism is dead. They consequently change their function and evolve into forms capable of more vigorous fermentative breakdown forms that reflect disease what Beshamp called morbidly evolved in microzymas. If the host pays no attention while it is still feasible to adjust, he she will be recycled sooner than would be otherwise the case. So get your shit in order and stop just taking drugs to mitigate symptoms. You got to get yourself healthy or the problem's going to persist, and it's going to be microzymmes because they got the chemical signal. And what would you think is going to happen when you get a poison that you're shooting down your throat twice a day or whatever. The pill is in addition to the other problem that is going on in your body, this deficiency or whatever, or a food poison that you're continuing to eating or drinking bad water or whatever. But in addition to that, taking this drug too, that's only going to expedite the process of your of your decline and health. And it's going to trigger because it's chemical, right, A drug is going to trigger these microzymas into doing more damage because it's responding to the chemical signal. And I think they know this, and I think this is why they do it this way, because it's all a death cult. And further and further, in disease, it is the elementary tissues or cellular cellules that are affected. It should result therefrom, therefrom that tissue and cellular pathology are in reality microzimement pathology. Let's say that again. It should result therefrom that tissue and cellular pathology are in reality microzyme in pathology. They're flipping the switches, you know what I mean. In your body in disease, the cellular cellules have been seen to change. The cellules have been seen to change be altered. And this is another Oh man, this is another thing like oh well, this looks tubercular. No, this looks like it's blah blah blah fever. No, now it looks like it's immune deficiency blah blah blah. Why do you think that is Number one? It could be because they're injecting you with shit that's actually causing the very thing that they say that they're trying to prevent. That's one way. And like during the Spanish influenza, people were getting infant paralysis in the twenties because they were soldiers getting shot when injected with a bunch of crap they were getting and that was a condition of being shot. With the months mules rebell or whatever the fuck, they were shooting up with vaccines and then other vaccines for this and that and the other thing. We're producing polio, producing all kinds of crap whatever. I don't know if it's polio, but you understand it mean like proalysis or all kinds of crap. And they were getting multiple of these things at the same time. But in addition to that, another way that's going to happen is that with these conditions changing in your body and getting worse and worse and worse without being addressed, and in the addition to drugs, that these things start to take different forms because the micro designs are being triggered to become different things. So it manifests different types of symptoms as it progresses. Haha. Another indication that it's fucking true anyway, in disease, the cellules have been seen to change, be altered and destroyed, and these facts have been noted. But if the cellule were the vital unit of but if the cellule where the vital unit living per se, it would know neither destruction nor death, but only change if then the cellule can be destroyed and die, while the microzyma can only change. It is because the microzeima is really living per se and physiologically imperishable even in its own evolutions. For physiologically, nothing is the prey of death. On the contrary, experience Daily proves that everything is the prey of life, that is to say, of what can be nourished and can consume. Yes, pretty nice. I like the fact that he says nothing is the prey of death. Everything is the prey of life. Further conclusions by Beham that there is a that there is produced in the organisms of all living beings, including man, in some part and a given moment, alcohol, acetic acid, and other compounds that are natural products of the activity of organized ferments, and that there is no other natural cause of this production that the microzyma is of the than the microzymens of the organism says there. I'm gonna say that again, that there is a that there is produced in the organizations of all living beings, including man, in some part and at a given moment, alcohol, acetic acid, and other compounds that are the natural products of the activity of organized ferments, and that there is no longer natural causes, not no, and that there is no other natural cause of this production than the microzymas of the organism. Now microzymas are creating the fermentation that brings and produces alcohol, acetic acid, and others utric acid. Emphasis added. Here is where in a compromised terrain the culminate forms? Is that what it says?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here is where in a compromised terrain the culminate forms where I describe in my main text of my book Sick at All could play a role as described by Beshamp in an apparently healthy organism, it would likely be the initial development phase. The presence of alcohol, acetic acid, et cetera and tissues reveals one of the causes independent of the phenomenon of oxidation. What do we talk about with doctor Manso oxidative stress, too much iron in your body and them telling you that you're iron deficient because it's in the wrong place. It's in the tissue. Oxidation comes from heating the oils that you're cooking with that you shouldn't be cooking with. Oxidation comes from drinking the dam oil straight from the bottle. It's aredioxidized and by the way, also rant it if it's olive oil. Of the of the disappearance of sugar in the organism and the yes, so hey, I wonder if there's a because this is all fermentation. I wonder if people who have problems regulating the sugar have something wrong with the microzyma, like in diabetes type one in two, and of the disappearance of glucogenic matters, and that which Dumas called the respiratory foods that without the concurrence of any outside influence except that of the suitable temperature, fermentation will go on in a part withdrawn from an animal, such as the egg, milk, liver, muscle, et cetera, or in the case of plants, in a germinating seed, or in a fruit which ripens when detached from the tree, et cetera. The fermentable matter that disappears earlier in the organ after death is the glucose sugar gets eaten glucogenic matter or some other of the compounds called carbohydrate, that is to say, respiratory food, and the new compounds that appear are the same as produced in the alcoholic lactic acid and butteric fermentations of the laboratory or during life alcohol, acetic acid, lactic acid, and sacylactic acid. You see sachroids, saccharides, sugar rate that the microozymas after or be that the microzyme is after or before their evolution, and bacteria into backfucking motherfucker that the microzymas after or before their evolution into bacteria attack albuminoid or gelatinous matters only after the destruction of the carbohydrates that the microzyme is, and bacteria having affected the transformations before mentioned, do not die in enclosed apparatus in the absence of oxygen. They go into a state of rest, as does the er yeast in an environment of the products of the decomposition of the sugar, which which products it formed. So when the fermentation processes all over all the sugar is used, the yeast go that the necessary destruction of the organic matter of an organism is not left to the chance of causes foreign to that organism. Right, it's happening from me withinside you. You can't prevent it because it's already inside. The change is going to happen. And what then and what and that when everything else has disappeared, bacteria and finally, the microzyme is resulting from their reversion, going back to microzyme and granules remain as evidence that there was nothing primarily living except themselves in the perished organism. Woo, holy crap, what is that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Hear of that again, that the necessary destruction of the organic matter of the organism is not left to chance of cause a foreign causes, a foreign Ah fucking fuck my face. That the necessary destruction of the organic matter of an organism is not left to the chance of causes foreign to that organism, And that when everything else has disappeared, bacteria and finally, microzymas resulting from the reversion remain as evidence that there was nothing primarily living except themselves in the parish organism. And these microzymis, which appear to us as the zidum residue of what lived, still possess some activity of the specific kind that they possessed during the life of the destroyed being microzymas unique to each organism and organ The microzymas were two minute to differentiate with the microscope, even for today's equipment, and Bechop knew he was not going to see them in detail. His brilliant shows again, however, the naturalist will not be able to distinguish them by the description, but the chemist and also the physiologists will characterize them by their function. Having masterful skill in chemistry, he utilized that ability, accompanied by ingenious use of a polar polarimidia the polar polarimeter to draw many of his conclusions. He was led to conclude that an organism's microzymas are unique to it. So the polarimeter is like, it'll say, okay, it's it's blah blah blah degrees this way. It's bla. It's turning this way. It's pretty interesting that there. And it's like it changes, it changes nature or its function, or its or its attributes because it's giving off a different uh right, it's making a different turn or whatever. It's pretty it's pretty interesting. I remember reading that when I was reading the an it would blood in the blood in its third atomical elemet having is kind of like thinking like a plumb bob, it's kind of weird, or like a compass. Having masterful skill in chemistry, he utilizes the ability accompanied by ingenious use of the ployma. We saw that he was led to conclude that an organisms microzymas are unique to it and are not interchangeable with those of another. So stop injecting shit from some other people inside you or some other animal that confuses them, that drives them nuts, that causes really bad things to happen inside your body. And death is more it should be more common than it is. You shouldn't be injecting yourself with anything. He went further to say, especially don't get no get your flu shot because Albertson said so, and I get tempers of off my groceries if I try to commit suicide today. He went further to say that even within a single organism, each organ and tissues has functionally unique microzymis. Each organi tissue has functionally unique microzymis, and that, for example, those of the kidney do not belong in a liver. What therefore, did he have to say about inoculation? Thank you. The most serious, even fatal disorders may be provoked by the injection of living organisms into the blood. Organisms which existing in the organs proper to them fulfill necessary and beneficial functions chemical and physiological, but injected into the blood into a medium not intended for them provoke redoubtable manifestations of the gravest morbid phenomenon. Microzymas morphologically identical may differ functionally, and those proper to one species cannot be introduced into another animal of another species, or even into another center of activity in the same animal without serious danger. Remember this forever. It doesn't matter what's in it, but it doesn't matter what other poisons are in it. This is enough to never ever ever do this. Parents, Now you're responsible for this information, don't fail them. How much more foolhardy is it than when vaccinal marker zimers are Now what the fuck? I can read words? I don't know why my bouth doesn't say them. How much more fool hearted? How much more fool hardy is it than when vaccinal vaccinal microzymes are not only from another species, but are already morbidly evolved, and you are accompanied by preservatives, formaldehyde and other chemicals. There is no sanity whatever to this practice. The best that can be said about it is that it may prevent, against the odds, the appearance of varying sets of symptoms, But this is at the price of weakening the immune system, toxifying the body and possibly setting the stage for degenerative symptoms later in life, all the while doing absolutely nothing for except perhaps worsening the underlying disease condition, thank you, and also setting off a fucking domino effect in your body. As indicated in the above quotation concerning granulations of the protocolasm, it would seem that microzymers are also closely related to and perhaps precursors of, genetic molecules. In in August eighth, nineteen seventy seven address to the now defunct International Cavity of Preventive Medicines, doctor Dettman and Calogero Carinos had this to say. It became increasingly apparent to us that the problems relating to infection and immunization were, to say the least, overcivilified by organized medicine. Perhaps base Shamp was thinking in advance of our modern molecular biologists that referred to genes controlling enzymes. We wondered whether Bechamp's writing anticipated, in some respects the discovery of RNA and DNA. It now appears to us that the experimental data described in by Shop's work has in part been independently and unknowingly repeated by Professor Bayev of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Bishop and pasture here we go. Bishop never denied that the so called germs of the air or other causes may be contributory either by decomposition or illness, but the only, but only, that these have not been expressly created, nor are they needed for these purposes. As noted, the germs of the air are nothing other than microzymas of their evolved forms from fermented, fermentatively destroyed organisms. Their destructive or morbid influence may be added to that already faced by the organisms, indogenous microzymas which may or may not have initiated morbid evolutions. So if you're already screwed up inside, then the things from the outside will affect because they'll see a breeding ground for them to eat what's messed up in you. This is a crucial departure from the germ theory, that is, without the predisposition of inherent microzymas, which conditions is it? Which condition is engendered primarily by a faulty internal environment, The germs of the air or those of other sick bodies will not produce illness. A person one can see how this holistic view confers responsibility and power on the individual as opposed to the individual, as opposed to making him a victim to be saved. Right. They want you like that, the dependency. They don't want you to think that you have control over anything, including your own health. Nothing can fix this, Nothing can solve this, nothing of those cures well by a medical science, science powerless to do so. In addition to microzyme is in the atmosphere, the spores of the entire microscopic flora may intrude, as well as all the molds that may be born of these spores. But it doesn't matter if the microzymes are freaking kicking ass for you. Doesn't matter when you start screwing them up, you start compromising yourself with shots, then any little thing can do it. In the earlier phase of his career as professor of medical chemistry and Pharmacy faculty at Montpellier University, Bishop and his tireless colleague, Professor Ester cool Dude, had many opportunities to test microzimon theory and practice, examination of an amputated arm, and many examinations of frozen plants. During a particularly cold winter convinced them that upon injury, bacteria develop internally without any outside influence. Bruising an apple without breaking this its skin is an example of broken cells with auto ferment.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: And I've made this analogy before. When it hits the ground and it gets the bruised, that's the trigger system for it to say, Okay, start fermentation, start decomposing. Then you get the little the spot turns brown and gets and it grows, and it grows and it grows. You peel one and it starts to do the same thing. Apples go fast. This is one basis for the surgical cleaning of wounds pasture. On the other hand, a non physician and proponent proponent of the well pasture, okay, we're talking about pastor. Pastor. On the other hand, a non physician and proponent of the germ theory, seems to have lacked a certain understanding of living systems. He considered the body to be a collection of inur chemicals. Remember what doctor bomb, Oh my god, what does doctor Gluden said say? You're just there's no there is no vital force, there is no soul, there is no god. You're just a bag of chemicals waiting to break. There's no such thing as a cure. You're inherently broken. You're inherent there's something wrong with you. It's all genetic. Dada da da da. And life is just a bag. You're just a bag of chemicals. Consciousness is nothing. This is pasture atheism, the humanist mindset of the Freemasons and the frankest Jesuit Freemasons, the ones that happened after seventeen eighties. So, he says, he considered the body to be a collection of innert chemicals, and therefore after death he expected nothing living in it. When life would inevitably appear in dead organisms, he had to draw the conclusion that it resulted from invasion from without by the beings who exist, whose existence had been taught to him and the world by bay Shop. Either he saw but would not admit, or he simply could not fathom that microorganisms are already inherent to humans and every other organized medium on the planet, all of which contain, are composed of, and have developed from microzymas. We wouldn't be here without him. Unfortunately, the persuasiveness of Pasteur's superficial conclusions held sway over the deeper, rather elusive complex, profound, even mystical workings of life and pathology. So what's the answer to what came first, the chicken or the egg? The answer is the microzyma. It does it under the conditions that were correct developed, and it would have been the chicken, right or something. I don't know, But the microzyma came first. Beg shop long before the vein. Considered the inside of the organism to be a medium for the development of inoculated bacteria. Raspel said, the organism does not engender disease, it receives it from without. Disease is an effect of which active causes is external to the organism. Bullshit. In spite of this, the great physicians affirm, in Pedo's happy words, disease is born of us and in us. Second one is true, first one is not. But m Pasteur. Following Raspiel maintains that physicians are in error. The active cause of our maladies resides in diseased germs created at the origin of all things, which, having gained an invisible entry into us, there develops into parasites from pasteur. As for Raspail, there is no spontaneous disease. Without microbes, there would be no sickness no matter what we do. Despair despite our imprudeness, so imprudences, miseries or vices. The system, neither new nor original, is ingenious, very simple in its subtlety. And yeah, the common idiot could understand it. And as long as you tell them that there's something there's a Boogeyman virus out there, you can inject them with anything, because they want you to save them, and in consequence easy to understand and to propagate. Right, the most illiterate of human beings to whom one has shown and yeah, they might as well be describing fucking pasture when you say that the most illiterateive human beings to whom one has shown the connection between the acharus and the itch, understands that the itch is the disease of the acereus. Thus it comes about that it is that it has seduced many people who give unthinking triumph to it. Above all men of the world are carried away by a specie specious, easy doctrine, speculative right spacious, easy doctrine, all the more applicable to generalities and vague explanations. And that it is badly based upon proved and tried scientific demonstrations, right, they believe that's true. Proved and tried. Yeah, it's not much. Of Pastor's refusal to accept microzime in theory may have arisen from pure rivalry, which came into focus when be Jomp's solved under right under the nose of Pasture, a disease crisis threatening the French silkword industry. Since the two must have known each other previously, we must be open minded enough to allow that bay Shop, though concerned for his country's important industry, may have indulged himself in a little one upmanship in his embarrassment of Pasture, who gained more privilege from social connection than from earned merit. Thus, in most books, Pastures given credit for solving the crisis. If so, it may have cost Bayshop dearly because it earned him an eternal resentment in the volatile of the volical chemists. Yeah, he was a volatile chemist who took every future opportunity to oppose his tormentor. And this is wrong. Bay Shop wasn't malicious that this is all bullshit, And it was primarily the specious easiness of germ theory that allowed Pastor to get away with it because few scientists of the time were sufficiently skilled to probe deeply enough to beneath the professionalities. Few possessed enough knowledge or insight to understand the elusive complexities. And Bechamp warned against fastial judgments when he wrote in eighteen sixty nine in typhoid fever, in gangreen and anthrax, the existence has been proved of bacteria in tissue and in the blood, and one was very much disposed to take them for granted as cases of ordinary parasitism. It is evident after what we have said that instead of maintaining that the affection has had as its origin and cause the introduction into the organism of foreign germs with their consequent action, one should affirm that it only has to do with an alteration of the function of the microzymas, an alteration indicated by the change that has taken place in their form. And also, where there's disease things, there's going to be bacteria eating those dead things. Of those dying things, and those diseased things, right, they will create the bacteria that eats them. So it's not the people that come to that come to the scene of the crime that are the guilty of the crime. An egg contains nothing organized except microzymas. Everything in the egg, from the chemical point of view, will be necessary for the work of the microzymas. If in this egg its ordered procedure should be disturbed by a violent shaking, what happens. The albuminoid substances and the bodies of fat remain unchanged. The sugar and the glucagen disappear, and in their place are found alcohol, acetic acid, and beteric acid. A perfectly characterized fermentation has taken place here. We'll get there. That is the work of the microzymas, the minute ferments, which are the agents and the cause of all observed phenomena. And when the bird's egg has accomplished its function, which is to produce a bird, have the microzyma disappeared.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: They may be traced in all the histological elements. They pre exist. One finds them. See they pre exist, One finds them again during the functioning of the life of the elements. One will find them yet again after death. It is by them that the tissues are made alive. Wow, right, it is by them that the tissues are made alive. We are the microzymis. That's why they don't like us. The part of the organism being, the part of organized beings essentially active and living according to the physiologists, is the granular protoplasm. The part of the organized beings essentially active and living according to physiologists, is the granular protoplasm. We went a step farther and said that it is the granulations of the protoplasm. And though for their perception a sort of spiritual insight is required, we have based our conclusion upon experimental proofs of the most varied and positive nature being shot looked upon the tissues as the elements of the bodies of higher animals. With the help of the microscope, very definitive particles cells were discovered and were regarded in their turn as elementary parts. As the last term of this analysis, we said, in our turn, the cell is an aggregate of a number of minute beings having an independent life, a separate natural history. Of this natural history we have made a complete description. Their microscope was a little bit more strong, a lot more strong, and they could see smaller things than the cell Bei Shomp apparently had a good sense of place in the scientific pursuit in our turn of the ever retreating ultimate secret, he realized that the truth of empiricism is for the time or in its process of evolving. No doubt he would willingly have given up microzyme and theory in the face of right evidence of newer observation. I am presenting science with the newer, though highly correlative observation. For as bishanp attributed all fermentation in the body to microzymes, we now are able to see that it is also carried out by higher evolutionary forms yeast and fogus. But that's what, no, idiot, that's not That's the same thing he said that they evolved into those things. You're not saying anything different. It's like this guy's trying to still a freaking shit too. Anyway, Let's go down to cosmic microsymes, because we gotta get out here soon. It is also interesting to hear the scientists speak of the spiritual insight, and it is interesting as well to consider microzymis in terms of Eastern modes of spiritual thought, such as yoga, in which it is felt that our creation is an ongoing process. That is, life was not put here and simply proceeds, but it and we are coming into being in the moment. Thus there is constant turnover or renewal and healing in this scenario. Of the microsigmen may be seen as an early, if not the primary, transmutation from the fine vibrations of the cosmic life force into a denser form or pattern of life, something not explainable by biochemistry. Certainly, due to the colloidal nature of these netscent elements, they carry high levels of energy and may also be receptive to frequencies. Hello, frequencies of light and radiation. It's activating or informational signals. During formation or once formed, they may be stimulated by cosmic energy. Oh sunlight, Oh getmory?
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 1: Before I started actings? Silly cosmic stimulated by cosmic energy which comes directly into our being, which provides energy that cannot be accounted for in the crab's cycle, which is ionizing, and which has been interpreted as carrying part of the hollographic human archetypal information. Is the microzyma colloidal intelligence, or a modus of the creative intelligence, a living transducer for the idea of in consciousness. Let me read that again. Coloidal intelligence or modis of the creative intelligence, a living transducer for the idea in consciousness which is translate which it translates into the cellular anatomy. Let me start it again, because keep tripping on my words. I'm reading them. My mind is my mouth is a fucking piece of shit. Coloidal intelligence or a modus of the creative intelligence, a living transducer for the idea in consciousness which it translates into this cellular anatomy. It was said earlier that the microzyma's respond to the pH of the surrounding medium, reforming when appropriate. However, the chemical aspect may be just as just an obvious way for us to qualify the situation, perhaps the change in pH alters, vibrations or resonant frequencies, changing the microzymon quality of reception, transmittal or transduction of the life force and cosmic rays. Doctor Bonso, energetic body touch therapy, bridging gaps, methylation. We're going to get into all that later. Be Champ said, the microzyma is imperishable. Canadian microscopist microscopist Gaston Nessens says his analogous summatid particles have survived, carbonizing temperatures, fifty thousand rems of radiation and all app If these claims are true, could such imperishability stem from being an interface of energy, matter and consciousness, i e. From an imperishability and constant materialization of life itself. It may therefore be that only the mystery of life stands prior to the American zim as patterns boom elaborate colonies. An interesting corollary to microzimon principle is the idea presented by I think We're good confirmation on Bey Shamp. There have been many modern contemporary confirmations of various aspects of Bechamp's work. One of the earliest and most piquet was reported in the article in The Times, a London newspaper, on April nineteen fourteen. A French bacteriologist, Madam Henry, had succeeded in transforming a Nanthodox basilist into a coca form having entirely different functional properties. It could easily have been explained by Professor Beachamp, who sat virtually unrecognized in the London Medical Congress in eighteen eighty one, where plagiarist the Pastor appeared amidst outbursts of cheering as his country's representative, and where as reported in the Times of August eighth, eighteen eighty one, he categorically denied the pleomorphism of be introductor, so he was proven wrong here. Pastor also jumped to the conclusion that each kind of germ produced one specific fermentation, while Bechamp proved that the micro organism might vary its fermentation effect and conformity with the surrounding medium its environment. Right, Beachamp's assertion that these microforms under varying conditions might even change their shape was proved conclusively by Laynus and Smith of the US Department of Agriculture in nineteen sixteen. And for evidence that the biological train is the determinate factor over the mere presence of a symptomogenic microform, we may return to clerical ernos who say it should come as no surprise to discover that almost every pathogen may be isolated from the majority of so called healthy people. So you hear that every pathogen may be isolated from the majority of so called healthy people, Those tests are fucking testing you for something that you inherently have in your body. So when the microzyme is changed like, oh, you test the positive, you have a virus. Here's a bunch of drugs and here's an injection. Not die, you're testing positive for yourself. Don't fall into the trap. Don't fall into the scam, the fraud. The revelation also highlights a recent example of false conclusions, to which one is led by germ theory. The news and research in ethoscyrosis is that scientists have isolated a chlamydia type organism in the plaque and have concluded that it is the cause of the symptom. The plan is to use antibiotics fucking terrible. I hate antibiotics just as much as everything else to combat this pathogen. There is only one guarantee in this volley. At the very best, they may achieve athoscorrosis without chlamydia. At worst, they will exacerbate the mounting crisis in health caused by a half century of antibiotic abuse. Perhaps the most profound confirmation of pleomorphism was executed by another nearly obliterated genius, at this time an American microscopist. I'd say this time at American microscopist with the alliterative name of Royal Raymond Rife. His story was told in an appres a piece of work called the Rife Report by investigative reporter linus See. It has been published in a book form as The Cancer Cure That Worked, which is highly recommended from several standpoints. Sort of research technology which would be astounding for these times, never mind for the late nineteen twenties and thirties, for a wonderful background on many pioneering figures in biology, for anyone interested in deeper understanding of where medicine has gone in the United States, and not least all for a wonderful foreword blah blah blah blah. Rife's extraordinary microscope with thirty one thousand diameters resolution, reported on the Great Detail in February nineteen forty four Journal of the Franklin Institute, was capable of detail and clarity, surpassing the newly emerging, surpassing the newly emerging, surpassing the newly emerging electron microscopes. Its use of prismatically dispersed natural light, natural natural light frequencies rather than electronic beams and acid stains that's what kills the cells, that so kills the sample allowed clear views of living what I tell you earlier of living subjects, blood tissue, whatever, little little bodies. Weighing two hundred pounds, standing two feet high, and consisting of five six hundred and eighty two parts, the Rife Universal Microscope was an unsung wonder of the world, and the world has thus far been robbed of this absolutely elegant design. Yeah, they parted it out and have it stuck in some basement somewhere, or destroyed it or replicated it for their underground layers. Who knows. In nineteen twenty, Rife began maybe that's what they're using to freaking make their written nano. In nineteen twenty, Rife began doing research and electronic treatment of disease, specifically to find a way to destroy the tubercula of Basilis by means of radio frequency radiation. Attempts to do so, we're tryid error because the organism's resonant frequency was unknown. Linus tells us that when the frequency was finally found and the bacteria killed, it's the subjects. Poor guinea pigs died of toxicity. Rife reasoned that there was a viral form in the bacteria that survived the being because it had different frequency, but the virus was beyond the reach of the See, this is the thing. He was under the wrong impression of things, right. First of all, whatever was causing the thing wasn't that that was probably eating the illness. But just look at this, he's looking in the in the mainstream science mindset, he's still thinking he's chasing viruses though intuitive flash. He conceived first the idea that and then the method of staining the virus with light. Virus quote unquote, the idea was based on the principle of resonant frequency. Each micro organism, it has its own fundamental So listen, they want to erase this guy from history. Feed proved viruses that they wouldn't have they would have needed him, So they raised him from history because he disproved it. He just wasn't aware that he was has his own fundamental frequency of light, something base Shomp apparently took advantage of with his polarimmitror. Right. Yes, I told you they had the same type of high magnification. Told you. Rife arrived at the conclusion that that light could be used instead of fatal chemicals to stain the subject. Ah, so that's what they were did huh? This was brilliant. Equally brilliant was its execution. A brief partial description of the instrument taken from the journal's review is irresistible. And you can go find the rest of this or we'll look at it some other time, but you get it. We got through some of them, more of the bay shomp. Apparently Rife was not aware of bay Shop. He had been, had he been, he was about twenty years old when Beaychamp died on the other side of the Atlantic, a light of another frequency, he might have been thrown on his research. Am less and beneficial revelation might have arisen him with Reif's technology guided by base Shop's vision. Yeah right, well, we'd be living on a much happier plane right now and there'd be no hues killing us all. However, even though saddled saddled, but I the beginning with germ theory, what the hell is this fucking person mindset? Oh yes, So, even though saddled with in the beginning with a germ theory mindset, he managed to rise above its worst effects, demonstrating an instinctive understanding of these disease processes. Of the disease process. Rife made the falling statement, we do not wish at this time to claim that we have cured cancer or any disease for that matter, But we can say that these waves or this ray and this free and the frequent as the frequencies might be called, a wave or this ray, as the frequencies may be called, have been shown to possess the power of devitalizing disease organisms or killing them when turned to an exact wavelength or frequency for each different organism. And again, in reality, it is not the bacteria themselves that produce the disease, but the chemical constituents of these micro organisms, enacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body, that in actuality produced disease. Did you hear that? We also believe if the metabolism is perfectly balanced or poise, it is susceptible to no disease. You can mic drop it a non internal thing here, so I can't like drop it. Plus it's expensive, so I'm not going to drop it. But you get it, So get your ass over to doctor Peter Glitten's site and do what you need to do. Yeah, all right, good, because uh yeah, between him and doctor Monso and if doctor Manso had a subscription membership thing going on, you should be on that too, and once he does, if he ever does, I would be permitting this out of that as well. But go over to here, boom share screen. Come on, let's feel some energy today. I gotta come back here and sit for another two hours. Goddamn it, all right, and not complaining, I'm just saying, so don't drag down the energy kids. All right, here we go, boom, there we are. This is us, this is you, this is me. This is the live chat all right over here. You go to where it says show more. Sometimes it doesn't say it, sometimes it does. Click it us the very first space. It puts a little show more thing in there. So giftson go dot com backslash ball bussers to help us get to the goal with about four hundred and fifty away from getting me able to start buying the computer components and putting this mofo together, and boy do we need it. Okay, you click that, but bay im you're here and then looks like we got one yesterday. Thank you Briant's GoPro guy, Thank you buddy guy. Would go pro fishing show it's on YouTube, it's on rumble I think too, and not probably a bitch. You go check him out. He's awesome. All right, So there's that gifson go dot com. All right, all right, I well deb with that one. Let's go back to what we were talking about now. Down here is where this is what matters, and this is what matters because it's going to be beneficial to you leave big Farm behind. But you need to click my affiliate link otherwise you're just a jerk. And then ball Busters B A A L B U S T E R S. All the lowercase in those spaces is your fifty percent off cupod for his membership. That means instead of paying four to eighty, you're paying or four of is it four forty forty I don't know, two forty for the year or something like that. It's like another one hundred and twenty dollars cheaper than if you go thirty dollars a month. So even though it's already fifty percent off, if you do the year, it's another one hundred and twenty hours less for the year because so it's only like twenty bucks a month, where it's like getting four months for free each year and then you're locked in. You're locked in, You're locked in the closet. We're can beat you with a shovel. It's gidding. We're actually gonna make it feel better. I mean, if we wanted to me to do the other thing too, I mean, I know some Italians. There we go and then my my website is right here, semper f llc dot com victory, because that's what we're going to be. Otherwise it's going to be dead. So there have we are, We have our options, you know, so simper fy llc dot com victory for eleven percent off my website. Click that and there you are. This is the This is for the the the masses, you know, the the common folk. They get the five percent fan favorite, but you you get the vert the victory, you get the eleven percent off. All right, all right, doctor Peter Gliddon Bam. You can just click it from my site and there you are. And then you use ball Busters for your fifty percent off. And if you want Doctor Monzo's book, and you will.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Hold on this mamba jamba right here? Yeah, thank you doctor Monso for this cover for this copy. By the way. All right, so that's the big beefy one, that big beefy one. You click this right here, you go to a TV book. It's pretty self explained why, right says the word book in it. You click it, and the very top one that has a little red blue button, that's for the one that's material right, hard hard print, and then you click that, and then you put ball Busters fifteen in there. I think they're capital here. I'll tell you in a second. Oh, there's my information on here. The fuck never mind. Ball versus fifteen gives you fifty percent off fifteen percent off on that. You scroll down here you click Purchapi PAM and that one is twenty five dollars and that's the smaller version E book, all right, and then the shop over here. The ball versus fifteen works as well. But you can only get one thing at a time. You can't like add things to a car. Karta is weird. So if you're gonna get the ATB forks, I would highly recommend you also knowing what the hell you're doing with them. I know it's not yes, And people say, well they're not the same, they're not. There's nothing talking about the If you don't know the points. You don't know why what the point is of using the tuning forks, right, So use this first and then get the forks if you're gonna get that. Basic basics and muscle testing is a like a it's a practitioner's guide. The energy iodine. You know, radiation is bad, so you can always uh. And then the magnetic sticks. I hope the cupont code works on the magnetic sticks to those things. Those things are strong. You want to kill some freaking magnetic shit inside your body. Yeah, like you know, nano things of that nature. So there you go. That's all in there, and then you go over here for the Azure whale stuff, right, BB five real the only three things that remember BB in A five right for five percent off for life at Azure well and for so because everybody asked me. The whole food multi vitamin would be supplemental to the tangy tangerine, right, and then the IP six would be the kind of like the ostium a faction center. And then the full vocumic blend would be the plant arrived minerals. So there is another way of doing it, but it gets to the same place happiness. I would also throw in the core copper and the cod liver oil. I've taken all of those things, and yay cork coppers right here. It's not that expensive, all right, and then you'd beb five, get five percent off, help a manso out, and then down here you have my book. The eleven percent off doesn't work on that because I already have like zero margin on this shit. I'm basically just transferring one thing from one hand to another so that it's being red and then the creatine bam bam. It does work on the creatine, and I don't think it works on the gallons because they're already free shipping or out of these multi packs. And then there's all the sauces here. So just so you know, if you get the multipack, this is the cutoff. So you see from the top here watch this is the original recipe. So from the original recipe, the first sauce all the way down, so it doesn't matter if it's twelve ounce or if it's the six ounds, all the way down to venom. But I'll be kind enough and say, all yeah, down to the gun singer. All I have the supplies too. Once they jump up from the ten ninety nine mark, they're not included you know, or this or this this area here, because it's different with the larger bottles. Once they jump up from this, they're not included in the twelve pack anywhere. Because there's no way that a twenty eight ninety nine dollars no one will twelve ounce bottle would be somehow in an eight pack for as low of a price as is or thirty nine. These sauces are really expensive to make, so I can't put those in a large bottle, and you know that one doesn't even come in at large. And people were trying to order form of their twelve packs, all right, So Brand X is freaking awesome. By the way, the person who ordered from the show, who's getting the A pack from me, I did put a Brand X because you guys are my viewers. I did put a twenty nine, twenty nine value bottle of Brand X in there for you. I was making it for another order that needed one, and I was like, I'm going to make this guy a twelve ounce of that, So that's on its way. Everything's been. Everything was made in a freaking day, and now I'm making the two hundred of these little three ounce of tie die sauces. They sent me the bottles. They wanted me to put special bottles in mine, our six ounces because they're bigger mouth so it's easier for me to pour into the bottles because I do everything hand poor. It's not like injected or anything. It's it's not automated. It's all old fashioned cool stuff. Right. So the tie die which is right here. These people really like this one, so they ordered a couple times a year, and they ordered two hundred bottles of the three ounce size. So I'm filling these little woozy bottles right now with that. I did twenty seven of the twenty six of them last night. I'm not gonna finish it off when I get out of here after doctor Maunzo's talk, because on Thursday, after doctor Glynn's talk, taking my daughter to California to drop off those sauces and then we're going to check into our hotel and then we're going to go to SeaWorld for whatever the rest of the day of that is, and then we're going to go SeaWorld deck day. Oh yeah, Fridays, I will not be here. Okay, that's it, and hopefully my van isn't fucked there's something going on with it. I'm not happy, and maybe it's the rare diff I get to see if there's fluid in it, and I gotta change your aiel. But anyway, yeah, tell about the show, because you know that's what really cool people do, and you want to be really cool. You don't want to be one of those guys. You know those jerks, do you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think so. I see a twelve thirty dtr bonzo two hours subscribe to Doctor Peter Gliddon's membership. How