Speaker 1: Tony is now is Tony Orderman of why is Wolf Gold? And of course you can get there by going to David Knight not Gold. Now, let Tony know that you came through us. It's been a really amazing week. Yet again every week we say this, but every week there's been a lot of movement back and forth in the metals as well as in the economy. What's on your mind, Tony as you look at the developments this week.
Speaker 2: Well, the IMF just put out a statement that the world economic order is going through a reset. So news slash there, the IMF is is broadcasting that, yeah, we're the minetary system is being reset.
Speaker 3: For sure, there's open questions.
Speaker 2: You know. The way I look at the news, I'm sure it is similar to the way you look at the news. It's it's not really the headlines, it's the underlying language and meaning behind them. I noticed that there's two opposing things here in these headlines. With gold, you have Chinese investors. It's like a record breaking first quarter. They were like twenty three tons of gold for Chinese investors, but the Chinese government just sold off a million ounces. It's like almost a record high for selloffs. It's profit taking. But I hang a question mark over at David, because you know, we have some trade tensions whatever that I'm putting this in quote trade negotiation tensions that have been laxed.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if there's some sort of.
Speaker 2: Again, I have no confirmation to this, but I'm asking. I'm wondering if there is some sort of quid pro quo to take the accelerator off this This gold price and the Chinese are helping with that. Gold price is continuing to show the weakness of the dollar, which is catastrophic for the US system. I wonder if there's some sort of hey, you know.
Speaker 3: Take some profit. You're up.
Speaker 2: You know, God started buying gold in the early part of the only for a century and massive quantities for the Chinese. I wants to taking a little profit and helping the US dollar out just an open question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want to. They don't want to have a week dollar because that makes our exports cheaper and everything. You know, Trump is trying to weaken the dollars. We've talked about before. You know, not only is he raising tax as the terrace, but he's also weakening the dollar. And that's the game that they've always played as part of the Chinese price is currency manipulation. So they're well aware of how to do it, and they're well aware that they can do it to the US dollar as well. You know, Scott Bessant talked about how he wants to knew Bretton Woods and everything, and so you know, absolutely the restructure of the financial system is on the table and you have to look at this and wondering how how's it going to roll out? And I mentioned earlier that you know, Tether is talking about how they are already the largest exporter of US dollars, and I think we've talked about this, said, well, one way that they can bypass obstruction from foreign governments that don't want to buy into the end of the dollar is to go directly to the individuals in those countries. And now they're saying that openly that that is their intention to do that with a stable coin. That will set up a stable coin that transacts in US dollars, and of course the stable coin will also buy the treasury bills that the foreign governments don't want anymore. So be a way of selling the American debt to foreign individuals. If you can't get the foreign companies countries to buy it.
Speaker 2: We colormy skeptical on that working out very well for anyone, you know, a public private partnership in some way using the dollar in a stable coin setting. That may sound good on paper, I don't know how that would translate. I think there's too many moving parts for it to work on an international scale, and I don't think it was designed for that. Now, this is ti you're talking about government to private business or to assumed private entity, so that there's all sorts of pitfalls there, and it may be I keep looking at it the same way you do, David. It's like the stable coins are an outlier in the crypto world, and it's seemingly more and more adoption by governments at least working with them or looking for regulation or how to implement them in conjunction with their own currencies.
Speaker 3: And that's really alarming.
Speaker 2: I think you look at something like the US dollar where the back door for central bank digital currency, as you and I have, I think we're right about this, that that is the platform, that's the path, is to use these seemingly innocuous coins that are in the cryptosphere to usher in a central bank digital currency, and you can just say, hands, well, we're not This isn't coming from the FED necessarily, it's just mirroring the currency of the federal There's too many there's too many red flags for me to even remotely be supportive of something like this.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, I don't see it working out well for investors, and I don't see it working out well for those who use the US dollar.
Speaker 3: I keep asking why why would they do?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, I think that it is their stealth way of doing a CBDC. And I've said that from the beginning. Now we've got a Treasury report that just came out, and the Treasure report says that they think the stable coins are on track for a two trillion dollar market cap by twenty twenty eight, and they say that right now it's about two hundred and thirty. Okay, so you're looking at a factor of ten tenfold in just the next three years. And this is the US Treasury, and they're talking about this in terms of how they're going to get rid of their Treasury bills. But at the same time, coin Telegraph is talking about the fact, well, you know, this has been We've been a big exporter of dollars with these stable coins, but now we're looking at using them domestically. And they said, and we're talking to law enforcement about that. I mean, everything is lining up there, Tony, that this is the public private partnership for a digital currency. They just won't call it a central bank digital currency, but it'll be the same function except that they'll get rich off of it. You know, the Trump people and Lutnick and all the rest of these people get rich off of it. But it is shaping up to have the same functions. That was a big red flag when Joe Biden was saying, Hey, we're going to have a central bank digital currency, and so first of all, let's figure out how we're going to redesign the financial system, how we're going to write the code, and then we need to talk to law enforcement about this and how they're going.
Speaker 3: To force me.
Speaker 1: And so now you've got coin Telegraph how they're talking about. So now they're having talks as to how they are going to it. Says collaborate with law enforcement in terms of putting out tether uh. And this is the company that Lutnik had so much involvement in he supposedly is now stepped away from it and divested himself. But yeah, right, you know whatever I mean to me, it's just it's just rapidly rapid escalation toward a CBDC.
Speaker 3: So what it looks like, Yeah, I concur with that.
Speaker 2: And one of the things that would make me even more skeptical is, like you just mentioned the the market cap. Let's look, let's think about that. You're talking about an eventual two plus trillion dollar market cap in a currency that inherently has no value. That's what So Bitcoin's uh market cap goes up when the price goes up because there is a finite amount of bitcoins. So even if you don't like bitcoin, you have to recognize that if a bitcoin sells for a higher price, the market cap.
Speaker 3: Continues to rise.
Speaker 2: So it's about I think it's one point seven trillion right now for bitcoin. I could be wrong, it's right around there, and silver is probably like one point five trillion, but silver price and market cap fluctuates. So what would it What would entail a ten x market cap increase for a stable coin that inherently has no value?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: But the was it just the increase in its own money supply, is that what it is, or it's it's holdings of treasuries again, but.
Speaker 3: No holding treasuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean they create these treasuries, they print the dollars. It's all fiat, it's all but you know, so they just roll this in. It's it's kind of another it's just another kind of uh, you know, derivative really on the US dollar, it's what they're talking about. But I mean, it looks like they're really seriously moving towards this when you got treasury reports talking about that. Amazing. It's not stable if it's tied to the dollar treasury bills, it's not stable. It's not a coin, of course, either, none of these things or outs.
Speaker 2: But I think this is how buvesy Seagulls sold Las Vegas. They just just kept selling, kept selling the stock and you know, ways to invest in over sold it. That's that's nothing new under the sun. That sounds to me. I've heard this movie. I've seen this movie before. I've heard this story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: We've seen gold with some profit taking and that type is the massive stuff as you point out in China. So it was up over thirty five right was the high that I got to. Now it's down what around in the thirty three hundred somewhere.
Speaker 2: And right as of right now, it's three two and twenty six lb n ls van Bankster notes per troyons. And I think that that is mostly profit taking, something stalled out. But I don't see it's trending. I don't see like a big sell off anytime soon day. And I think there's some there's some profit taking of the World Gold Council point out even this first, investors just regularly, not just government's but investors are running towards physical gold, and of course the big chunks of that are they think they're buying physical gold, they're buying ETFs. But I noticed another factor there that was interesting is that jewelry demand was down in the first quarter. It's just a lot of people buying physical bullion and investors, but the price of gold going up so high that jewelry is being put on the back burner for purchases. People may be waiting for prices to come down or sell offs or something like that. I don't think it. I don't think they're going to see once we've crossed three thousand David. I think they we're going to be there for a while and then it's upwards and onwards. At that I'm seeing an increase in urban gold mining. You hit these prices, people start looking around for scrap gold. It's worth it's worth selling, especially if if you paid for a big price for some jewelry at one time, maybe ten fifteen years ago, you're certainly going to get your money back at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well, I think a lot of this, again is hinging off of Trump's actions, and it's so unstable that of course it's created some instabulity even for something like old But I think the fundamentals are nothing has changed. It's just like what we said in anticipation. After Trump has liked it, everybody was like, oh, that's it, it's over for gold. Everybody's going to move towards bitcoin out. I don't think that's going to be the case. But what we're seeing is is he's starting to retrench from some of this stuff. It's starting to have an effect in some of the markets. But I think that people are going to realize that he's not really going to retrench from that much of it, and when the consequences of what are going to be happening with essentially sanctions now being acted on the United States from China. That has yet to be felt. As I talked about the other day, it takes thirty to forty five days for the goods that would be in transit from China to get here, So we haven't felt the effect of that yet, and we're going to be feeling that not too far in the future. Once that starts to happen. It's just like once they start creating inflation by printing money up, sometimes they can't stop it. You know, It's like, Okay, that's enough, let's pull it back, and then it's got a thing. It's on its own. I think that's going to be the case with the economy in general. So that's why I think fundamentals have not really changed. No matter how many times Trump changes the tariffs, as long as he keeps them on, it's still going to be playing havoc on the supply chain and on the economy. And I think it's going to be reflected in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trajectory for dedollarizations all still there, David, And you're writing in the fundamentals for the underlying causations for a week or dollar in the decline of the dollar are all right there, and those are increasing. The debt is increasing, the liabilities are increasing, and then the usage of the dollar is decreasing the same time. So those are not good the outliers and signposts on the road ahead for the United States monetary system and for the dollar itself. The world is moving away from that. In my opinion, gold has already supplanted the dollar. And I've said that before. I already think it's the world reserve currency. This time that's just using it's in name only using other currency for cross border payments, but not holding them. You know, I really will remind you, know your audiences are remind mine is that the number two held asset by central banks is gold. It used to be the euro and gold was way down. It was, you know, other currencies. But since twenty twenty one in Basel, Switzerland, when Basil three, when they redid the Bank of International Settlements to put gold as a Tier one asset instead of a Tier three asset, the central bank started holding gold. And that's happening. And again you look at the dumping of treasuries by the Chinese. They used to be the biggest buyer. Now they're the biggest seller. These strenths continue, they're going to continue, and you know, you can have like we can come week to week, and this week we're not talking about an all time high in gold, which is unusual for us because after the you know, going into this, you know, the election, after inauguration Day it started, you know, this trend started to reverse. Well, crypto went down, and like you mentioned, gold and silver went back up. But we're still at thirty two hundred plus dollars and ounce for gold, which you know, if I think if you told us a couple of years ago what that price would be, I'd be pretty shocking. And now it's just normal. And I think you're going to continue to see there's going to be profit taking and other things, but the fundamentals and underlying issues.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with our currency.
Speaker 2: Whether there's this, whether they build a lifeboat and some stable coin and you know, dress it up and try to repackage it, it doesn't really matter. It's uh, you know, the trend is moving away from the dollar worldwide. We're going to see these prices that are going to increase in gold. I don't know what the number is going to be but it'll be higher.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you look at this report they came out from the Treasury, I mean they said in their report that stable coin promises to create quote a new financial market infrastructure. I mean, they're pretty much saying that they're putting all their eggs into that basket. They said stable coin collateral reportedly consists of either Treasury bills or Treasury backed repurchase agreements the repot market. I mean, they can't even throw their repost stuff in there, Tony. I guess that's how they get to two trillion dollars. To remember when that was happening, when we were talking about that in the fall of twenty nineteen. You know, they're throwing in massive amounts of fiat currency equivalent to the gross domestic product of Switzerland, you know, and just one transaction. And you know, so now they can do that into the stable coin thing. They can throw in the t bills, they can throw in the repost stuff, they can you know, it's all their garbage going into this this derivative, right they call a stable coin, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. See, that's the thing. I look at this stuff and Like I said, privacy is priceless. And we know that they're going to restructure the financial system, and we know we don't want to be a part of it. It's going to have you know, they're working with law enforcement now to track everything that people got. They're going to have new functions of smart contracts and other things like that that are going to be the way that they can apply these central bank digital currency operations to you to stop you from buying something, to monitor everything that you're buying, on and on. So all all those functions the CBDC are there. The lack of privacy and financial transactions is there, and and to me that is the key of trying to get outside of all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, and you know, you look at the economic conditions too or right for them to introduce this this crisis in the you know, the crisis needs a solution. They bring that in as problem reaction solution, and I think that's that's what they're waiting for. And it's maybe perhaps you could use the term controlled demolition kind of a Building seven scenario for the US currency.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: You know, you mentioned earlier this week on the show, I caught a segment where you were talking about how it actually would be better. I mean, we better off in the long term if we weren't the world's reserve currency, because it would the leverage that the ruling class has over us with this to get us into wars, to expand the welfare state and the police state and the surveillance state. It's seemingly and pay people off and bribe people and all the rest. It's pure evil, and they've gotten away with it for so long. But if you had to be fiscally responsible and even remotely fiscally responsible, a lot of those things are curtailed, and I agree with that. There'd be some short term pain, but long term that would be we'd be better off because we're in this fix because of unlimited, seemingly unlimited currency creation. But they can't go on forever. I mean the mathematics, I think we're just reaching a tipping point. And you know, it's if you're in my business, it's like all the time the sky is falling it, but so one day it is. I mean, if you're a goldbug, you start looking at these n how does the US economy survive this? It's like eight or nine, So how do we survive tarp and bailing out banks and well, we survived it for a while, but those wounds, those things are still there when there's still you know, hundreds of zombie corporations and things that are left over from that. We still we never recovered from eight oh nine. It's just an expansion of the money supply and the debt are ever increasing. Like you mentioned, you know, this is going back to twenty nineteen, last quarter of the repo markets that we talked about six trillion in the overnights that were just out of thin air.
Speaker 3: That's leading up to COVID nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Remember that, and it's burned into my mind because I I was watching it very closely. We're in a different world now though, I mean, the debt is exploded and now the geopolitical tensions are their trade issues all that. You're right though, at the end of the day, that's economic. But the end of the day, why do we you know, to talk about gold and silver and crypto Every week here on the show is to talk about privacy and how you can be outside of the system. And fortunately for us in this country, we still have the ability to take fake Fiat dollars and turn them into actual real money, and you can you can hold that in your hand and you can become your own bank, You can be your own you know, you can be in charge of your own financial destiny, especially in charge of your own privacy as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always you know, their geopolitics and whether we wanted to even domestically is always tied together with all of this. You know the financial aspects of it, of course, and it's going to be a real painful situation, but we would be better off without the dollar, that without our government being able to just print dollars out of thin air and have to be accountable for They were the only country that can do that, and that's been our superpower. And because we've used that as a superpower and we've used it as a weapon, now we've got a lot of enemies who are looking at how they can take down our financial system, and you know that they're all working to do that, and it shouldn't be that hard, quite frankly. And then you've got people inside the Trump administration like Eric Trump who went to Dubai and he's speaking to all of these crypto conferences and everything, but he's telling people. He says, there's not going to be any private banks in ten years. Sounds just like Joe Biden and this EVDC stuff. But it's there going to be their stable coin. I think that's going to be out there to.
Speaker 3: Do that says the same outcome. Yeah, exactly, a different team.
Speaker 2: Outcome, same goals. You know, it's a freedom city versus a fifteen minute city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're up against. And you know it's interesting because I do it's at least until I changed my mind, still an advocate of bitcoin, and my company deals with bitcoin and we have a way to go back and forth out of metals and you know, vice versa. So I'm still watching that really closely. And I think it's a good technology. But I like diversification, but most importantly I like decentralization and more centralized these things become, or the proposals for centralization of tokens, the more I will oppose it. I don't see the need for it. I mean, there's so many cryptocurrencies.
Speaker 1: And see that's the thing that Eric Trump is trying to sell that he says, yeah, we got to get into DeFi well, that's not decentral it's just changing who controls it really, you know, because what he's talking about is with his uh, you know, their scheme of the world liberty thing, you know, which is you've got a lot of these closely held, centrally controlled currencies that they want to put into in charge of this stuff, and then they want to call it decentralized finance. And ye know, so he's talking about something that's different from Bitcoin or some of these other cryptocurrencies they're talking about. When he talked about his Bitcoin reserve, Trump was mentioning some pretty small, closely held transactional cryptocurrencies, very centralized control. So we're not talking about to call it DeFi a is a lie, it's a misnomer. It's just going to be that you're going to have a different group of people controlling it centrally.
Speaker 2: Well, right, and with the Bitcoin network itself, it's never meant to have. It never was meant to be what it's going on right now with these ETFs. And I noticed that even with the dips and the price stagnation because one hundred and eight thousand for bitcoin after on inauguration Day and his dip since then and has went down and I think into the high seventies, and then we stayed in the mid eighties for a while.
Speaker 3: But company like.
Speaker 2: Michael Saylor continues to accumulate, and black Rock continues to accumulate.
Speaker 3: Larry fan from Blackrock, and it's.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're in the bitcoin space, that people talk about Larry Fink like he's helping you, and I don't see it that way.
Speaker 3: I think he's I think he's telling you something.
Speaker 2: He's always He's always telegraphed a very weird things to me, especially like when Blackrock starts buying up all the residential housing. And at the same time, Larry Fink would say stuff like we in the financial sector can alter behavior, like financial policies can alter social behavior.
Speaker 3: And I think that's a clear message from him.
Speaker 2: But he said something about bitcoin that I didn't think they got the wrong kind of attention. He said that in the world economic for him, he said that bitcoin would hit seven hundred thousand. He said this a couple of different times, and if you do the calculations, that means that basically bitcoin would be on parody with the market cap of gold.
Speaker 3: And I'm not.
Speaker 2: Exactly sure how that plays out or what that means for somebody like Blackrock or the I mean, I look at all the different companies that hold these things now, but it's accumulation and so there's a disproportional holding of bitcoin by these large institutions. To me, it's great short term for the price, but I'm not sure that the price is going to be worth it where there's going to be something that they do with bitcoin. And I'm floating this out there. I'm long term for bitcoin, but I think there's something they're going to do. And when you're paying attention to the language of somebody like Larry Fink, so that that is the hijacking of a coin in my opinion, because he's telling you it's kind of like Babe Ruth pointing towards the not even like that because Ruth had to actually hit the ball. I think there's there's something. There's something with that message. This is the kind of when he says things like that, I pay attention because I'm like, that's not for me. It's not about the price, It's about what what are your intentions for that price? So there's something else going on, And you know, with the stable coins and the move towards centralization. That's what we have, that's what we have to oppose. It's, you know, things that should always be decentralized in order to have any sort of sovereignty. And the whole purpose and philosophy behind bitcoin was to be decentralized. So when you start hearing them talk about more centralization, be skeptic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they label things as DeFi or just as scripto or whatever, you know, you have to be discerning to understand the difference between these different things. Let's talk a little bit about gold and silver, and you know, you have some that see silver coming up. Look at this unbelievable ratio that's there. But the World Bank now says, you know, they're moving away from their position that silver is going to rise up. They say, no, it looks like it's going to be gold. And you've got on Kitko and other places, you've got multiple people out there, some of them saying, well, I think if we keep going down the road the way the economy is going, I think you're going to see four thousand dollars gold pretty soon. You got Clem Chambers saying a supply chain shock could send gold to ten thousand dollars an ounce what do you think is going to happen with a supply chain shock that is on its way. It's just a couple of weeks off shore before getting here. The supply chain shock is going to hit from the earthquake on the La Coast and it's start coming across. What do you think that's going How's that going to affect gold?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I think it will because it'll have an immediate impact on the economy and outlook. And you know how everything works, it's mostly psychological. It's sometimes it's like the tariffs, they aren't even implemented, and you see these weird swings that are back and forth, and Trump's going to put this on. It's going to put it fifty percent. Now it's twenty five and the market whip saw. So it's mostly psychological. It's not even based off of reality. I think that gold will and I happen to. I happen to agree with that assessment from the World Bank, at least in the short term, because I think gold because governments use it as a monetary medal. And you know, I read the Readie a little bit of that article about investors are you know, breaking records with with gold? This last quarter, So I think short term gold is going to be way up, and it's the fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Speaker 3: It's where people go.
Speaker 2: Silver is also a monetary metal, but there's so much the underlying manipulation and uses by things such as the military industrial complex and the accumulation by multinationals. I think it's pretty apparent for you to I'm looking at the price right now, David on the screen in real time. It's almost exactly one hundred almost it's it's almost exactly one hundred ounces of silver to make an ounce of gold. That ratio historically, if you know anything about the history of metals, is so bizarre. It's so disproportional, and it won't last forever. If you're long on investment, I can't think of a better way to house your Fiat currency right now than silver if you're long on the market, because regardless you have to the metrics of silver, it's two hundred plus million ounces million ounces of deficits a year. That means that everything that was mined brought in and both By the way, most of the mining of silver is not because somebody went out and started a silver mine. Those are minorities what's happening is it's an ancillary mind product. People are going to look for copper, they're going to look for zinc, they're looking for gold, and they'll get silver and also mind that. So it's it's not even profitable for a lot of these companies that do specialize in getting silver out of the ground. Geologically, by the way, I'll just add this, Geologically, it's estimated that in the ground it's.
Speaker 3: Seventeen to one.
Speaker 2: So just geologically it's seventeen to one, and I think that's why we in the US here we had about sixteen to one on set by the founding fathers in our monetary system, and then generally it's been ten to twenty to one.
Speaker 3: So name me another.
Speaker 2: Commodity who's all time high was forty five years ago.
Speaker 3: You can't. I don't know of one.
Speaker 2: Silver is definitely long term for somebody who if you're looking, and again it's long term because a lot of people have been saying this for years that silver is going to explode. I'm not telling you that. I'm not telling you silver's going to explode. I think those are irresponsible things to do because you don't know what the price is going to be. I just know that based on what's happening to the dollar, and again it's not hit it's all time high for forty five years. I know somebody told me, well, it hit fifty dollars in twenty ten. I'm like, I know, but it's all time high was fifty two dollars and fifty cents, and that was nineteen eighty. I'm well aware of twenty ten and twenty ten once that happens again, and it's not coming back down. So I think that we're looking at a breakout sooner than later. But it's long term, you know, it's going to be short term gold, long term silver in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when we talked short term, you know, I think everybody was so concerned about what's going to happen on the terraffs, and they all told you what was going to happen to the economy. I think once this supply chain stuff starts, the reality of these tariffs starts sinking in, I think that's going to be. I think it's going to affect gold, just like it did with the talk about what was going to happen with gold. I think that I don't know, I don't have no idea put a dollar figure on it, like that guy said ten thousand dollars an ounce. But I think it's going to be positive for gold once people start seeing the damage for the supply chain. Now, the other side of that, I guess is going to be when it goes into a recession. What's typically happened in a recession, people try to sell off their goal take a profit off of that because they've got to have the money.
Speaker 3: That's usually what happens.
Speaker 2: We've seen in extreme market downturns that there will be a liquidation because a lot of times big investors too will hold gold as a way to hedge against inflation because gold is so liquid. When they see a market downturn, and you know, the advice of the boss Child's was to buy when there's blood in the streets. And when there's a market downturn, there's a recession and prices are down and people are liquidating their assets, a lot of people will get out of gold and into stocks or businesses and buy on the cheap. But what happens is, because of the monetary system damage, a lot of people start going back into gold. So it's there's a temporary usually a temporary sell off at least that's what I've seen historically, a temporary sell off, and then it starts to gain against the system. So gold starts showing it's it's housing of value as a safe haven, but it just basically come, it recedes, and then it comes back.
Speaker 3: That's what I've seen. I don't know though, that we're in a.
Speaker 2: Weird time where I don't think history may show us the way here because because of the the.
Speaker 3: Massive d dollarization.
Speaker 2: I just keep using that term because it's really striking to me that the economics system worldwide, you know, even the IMF, it's resetting.
Speaker 3: Of course it is.
Speaker 2: We've been saying this for years. It's resetting. And I think the demand for gold by governments is unprecedented.
Speaker 3: By by private institutions is unprecedented. We're seeing that. We're seeing a real shift global here.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to say exactly what would happen, but that's what's happened historically.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, when I look at it, I think it's only one stable coin that's that's going to be gold and silver or whatever, right, but especially gold. They want to talk about a stable coin, that's it. The rest of except no substitutes, no frauds.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This stuff is that they're going to throw all their garbage T bills and repo stuff into the that's not going to be a stable thing. I don't I don't know. It's it's crazy, but you know they're going to use all their their powers to try to make that break. And I think we're going to be seeing an upcoming situation not just trade wars, but also currency wars and all the rest of this financial stuff. Hopefully we don't get into a real shooting war, because that's how the shooting wars begin. With that kind of stuff. Tell us at a bit about what's going on at wise Wolf.
Speaker 2: Well, the weekly mission is to find supply strange strange times. I notice that we've got a lull in the silver market right now. You're probably you know, if you're not in my business, you don't see it because we provide everybody with the metals. I'm starting to see some shortages and one ounce silver rounds and generic things like that, at least for a variety. So that's that's piqued my interest in It's probably because at the price is they you know, things.
Speaker 3: That we talked about with silver.
Speaker 2: I think there's probably some somebody's buying, right, so it's a it's accumulation by larger entities most likely. So I'm just keeping that supply chain open. That's my that's been my mission. We've got the Texas physical location, Missouri physical location.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: Heading back up to Branson today, so I'll be up there checking on my shop and doing some inventory.
Speaker 3: We got some great specials and things going on.
Speaker 2: You know, we've we've been talking to people, especially with the market kind of pulling back. You know, we've we've perfected the art of getting people out of paper I ras and four oh one ks and other things. So if you're interested in that, we're we're Johnny on the spot and I got a great team for that. Really easy to put you in physical Metals. And I'm making some more improvements to the website and experiences there for one time purchases. You know, if you want to Graham of Gold and you go to Davidnight dot Gold, maybe just want a Graham. I've got a free shipping, no credit card fees. I still have to pay the fees, but I just don't make you pay them. So if you go to David Knight dot gold and you hit the joint wolfpack tab. There's a way to get just a graham of gold and its free shipping, but please buy two. That way, I make some thing I put I put those on there. It's like, well, I think it's by two. I make something, And.
Speaker 1: How much is that in terms of ounts? It was a graham In terms of ounce, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: There's thirty one point one grams in a troy ounce.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know divide that, it's about a thirtieth.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about something in the neighborhood of a hundred bucks program or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so you pay some premium.
Speaker 2: By the way I make it, I set it up and I'm always on the hunt for And by the way, those are another thing that we're getting harder and harder to find, so I'm gonna have to keep sourcing them somewhere. But those sheets of getting the hundred harder to find across the boards.
Speaker 3: Really wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I made that easy to get small amounts of gold bullion or you can just sign up for you know, one of the wolf packs above the two fifties.
Speaker 1: That's what I like about wolf pack. You know, you get these things like the gold backs or the you know, a little tricklet things that are that are broken off. You know, people think that, you know, gold is so expensive, it's going to be really expensive by but you can buy it and very small quantities. And there's a lot of things that are out there. Of course, like you said, I guess they're getting harder and harder to find those things, but the people are packaging it so that it doesn't it isn't necessarily you know, you know gold bar that's worth a million dollars. Only senators, the corrupt senators can afford those types of things, right, you can get the little tiny gram uh chick lit things and and uh that's what I like is is with a wolf pack seeing some of those things because I didn't even know they existed, you know till till I got it through the wolf pack thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the key is that if you accumulate and you buy fractional, you do pay a premium up front. But if you'll just take my advice and don't sell it unless you're gonna if you're gonna sell it to sell it to me, but if you're gonna if you're gonna hold hold for the long term, and uh, you'll see those premiums will start to dissipate with the rising price of the metal. But you've got to hold it long term, and you'll have your a shareable something to to use peer to peer to pay for things outside of of a corrupt system, outside of the stable coin dystopia.
Speaker 1: And of course, you know we talked about long term and talking about savings stuff. Since they don't pay any interest anymore in the banks, I mean, it's foolish to put your money in the banks where they're going to pay you like a zero point one percent or some ridiculous thing like that. It used to be that the banks to pay something that's pretty close to what they would charge in a home loan, you know, homelan B five and a half percent. They'd pay you four or four and a half percent at the bank on your savings account. Thing Now they don't pay you anything, and you're going to be seeing that eaten up with inflation. So if you're going to be doing any kind of a savings program, metal is for a long term. Metal really is the way to go. It truly is. But it's the privacy thing that I think is absolutely priceless. Well, Tony, thank you so much. And you've got a program coming up today.
Speaker 3: Right after this, I do Arderburn Radio transmission.
Speaker 2: We'll talk pair of politics, precious metals, and whatever else is on my mind for an hour. It's eleven Central Time, twelve Eastern on a Rumble America unplug channel and my ex at Tony Ardburn's go find us.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Tony. I really do appreciate it, and thank you for setting up David Knight goal to take people to Wisewolf. Love the programs that you've got there. I've known Tony for a long time. I've done a lot of business with him, and it has always been a good experience and I really trust Tony. Thank you.