Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. So much is going on in the world. So great to be back. Glad you are. Hope you had a tremendous weekend. But you talk about developments in this presidential race that I mean, it's going to be over in a blink of an eye, right, and Ballas I think start dropping somewhere in the next week or so, and then obviously in Pennsylvania in a couple of weeks. But you look it over the weekend and it really crystallized with the polling, and there wasn't much over the weekend, but that was part of the point, right, It just crystallized that there was no DNC bounce for Harris. She has plant towed and every reason to believe at this point that there's nowhere to go but down. And if the election was held today, President Trump likes Lee likely wins, so that of course starts to focus us on what they're calling a debate. It won't be it'll be a series of Kamala Harris short speeches protected by ABC staffers of hers posing as moderators. That'll happen a week from today. But that doesn't mean President Trump can't gain or lose a lot there. I think it all depends on what he does. So I want to get real specific about what you want to see him do a week from tonight. But I think it's very clear that, as I've said all along, it's his to lose on this trajectory, he will win. And what does he need to do next Tuesday? Because that is her last best hope because if it goes well for him next Tuesday, there's not going to be a second debate. If it goes well for her next Tuesday, there's not going to be a second debate, right because whoever comes out of this, the winner, isn't going to agree to a second one. They'll come up with some excuse. And that's the way. It's going to be eight five five for zero five A two five five the number. As part of that, we're having some fun with the Bagdad Bobs of Colorado, Jared Poulis, Mike Johnston, the media hacks who just do whatever the Democratic Party wants them to do. And the way they're don't use the term gas lighting, that's just another word for lyning, Just say line the way, they're just lying to the people of this state and the country about the reality of the harm being done through open borders because they know it hurts Kamala Harris and by the way, it hurts them. So we have some fun weekends sound Polis has become the Mikey of the Kamala Harris campaign. Remember Mikey from those commercials, Oh, Mikey, you'll eat it. He'll eat anything you know, police will tell any lie for the campaign. He's a designated liar. So when they need really big lies told, or let me be a little more precise, when they need people to go on national TV and try to claim things that nobody else can claim with the straight face none of the other surrogates, they call in Polis. And we'll have a good example of that over the weekend with ABC when they're just asking, wait a second, yeah, here's Kamala Harris condemning the wall, condemning the wall, condemning the wall, and there in all the ads now and so they bring in Polish to explain that one, because you know that Harris won't right and she will not be made to in that event that's coming up on Tuesday, the tenth. Jack in Beautiful Sheyanne Wyoming. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome all, Hi Danny.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing an awful lot. And Harris is pitching to the unions. And the notion they had seemed to think they have is that the Democrats own the union workers. Well, let me tell you that's totally untrue, and it's not any more true than that the Democrats own the black Boat. It's just absolutely not true. In nineteen sixty nine, I belonged to two of the most prestigious construction unions in the country. In sixty nine, I was in local Union fifteen out of New York City, Manhattan Operating Engineers, and the business agents came out and they told us, not only were we going to contribute to Richard Nixon's campaign, twenty of us were going to go to Washington in March on his behalf. And that is in sixty nine, and that was going Republican and right. And the other union I belonged to later, which is probably the most skilled union in the country is Pipeliners Local seven ninety eight, Tulsa, Oklahoma. They're the ones that build a big, high pressure cross country pipeline. And if you think anybody out of that group is going to vote for a Democrat, you got to be kidding yourself. Kamala Harris doesn't know our history.
Speaker 1: Hey appreciate the call on that check. And I think so much has changed, right And the dynamics of this election, I think are so different than any other presidential election we've had because in the end, and this is my starting point today, Biden was deposed and Harris was installed. Wait a second, unless Trump blows this, he's going to win because America is not going to elect to San Francisco radical. It's that simple. Just aren't. And that includes that extends to Jack's point about Union members just not going to elect to San Francis. Heck, but Biden barely won forty four thousand votes spread across six dates by pretending to be a moderate, you know, lunch pail Joe, all of that barely want by pulling off that con Kamala Harris, No, it's just not gonna happen unless Trump blows it. And I don't think he's going to blow it. I think his campaign seems really dialed in now. I think we've seen a lot of a Trump lately. Of course, the big test, right is the debate, and put debate in quotes. But that's why we're talking about it so much. But I think what Jack was maybe talking about. And by the way, another key point right when we're talking about any block of voters, that Trump is trying to peel off a union in this example, he doesn't have to get them all, He doesn't have to get him all. He just has to get enough to win. He just has to cut into the typical democratic margin, Democratic party margin enough to win. And I think he's certainly doing that. Now, how can you overcome if you are Donald Trump, no matter how good you are, how do you overcome something is incredibly effective, as Kamala Harris talking like this in front of that black union audience in Detroit, I don't know how you overcome this.
Speaker 2: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 3: One the five day work week.
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member for sick leave.
Speaker 2: You better thank a union member for paid leave.
Speaker 1: You better thank a union member for vacation time. And that's why I started the show saying, hey, listen, just run that on a loop. You could run that on a loop and every swing state. I know, we've said that about a lot of stuff. Harris has said. You could run that on a loop and every swing state between now an election day and pretty much guarantee victory. Right, Because if there's one thing that vast majority of us don't like, crossholl party lines, it is a phony. And we sure as heck don't like somebody who talks down to us. And you talk about a combo pack right there. I mean, that is as phony as it gets. And in case there were any doubts about that, she said this too, let's.
Speaker 5: Just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: Wow wow. But hey, just a few hours later, same message. Thank unions every day.
Speaker 3: For the five day work week, for the weekend, pro paid leave, if you've got it, so got work to do that?
Speaker 1: Well, why did she sound so different? Sellless? People know it. And it's one big reason Donald Trump won before got a lot of votes from people who maybe didn't like him that much, because he's authententic, he's real. You know what you're getting, and you look at the combo peck here, Ryan not only is she as phony as can be, and there's obviously something off with her, there's some kind of impairment of function. But people have so little time to get to know her, right, We've never had this before. We've never had the democratically elected nominee deposed in a back room deal and then the successor installed. And while people knew her as vice president formed impressions largely negative, they didn't really get to know her. So now you got this combo of having to get to know her very quickly, and then she's obviously doing phony stuff like that. That does not bode well for her.
Speaker 6: It's counterintuitive for her too, in the way she's running this campaign is that she does not want voters to get to know her, not the real her anyway, So she's trying to play possum. She's doing a shadow boxing campaign with as little media access as possible, and they're banking on the I hate Trump vote outweigh those that can tolerate Trump or will support them. I don't think that's a winning strategy, Dan, because I don't think that that animus is strong enough. If somebody's alone in the voting booth, or they got their envelope, and they don't really know who Kamala Harris is. Aren't they going to go with the devil they know over the devil they don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you put that very well, Ryan, I'd take it one step further. In the end, there is zero doubt, zero doubt. In the end, people are going to choose competence over likability. Now, I happen to really like and enjoy Donald Trump. I criticize him when he deserves it, which happens. But there are a lot of people who don't like Donald Trump. I recognize that. But in the end, even if we were in the very best of times and everything was puppies and rainbows and unicorns, but in the very serious times we're in right now, no no enough people to matter are going to choose competence over likability every time. And then you can extend that to known quantity over likability because people know those Trump peers were really, really good when it came to the things that matter most. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Amplas Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Vice President Harris, Vice President Harris, Vice President Harris.
Speaker 1: My name is Steve McCooey.
Speaker 8: I'm the father of Lance Corporal Kareem m Nicooey.
Speaker 7: My name is Jim McCollum.
Speaker 4: I am the gold Star father of the United States Marine Corps Lance Corporate Riley McCollum. This is Mark Schmidtz, gold star father of Marie, Lance Corporal Jared Schmidtz. My name is Darren Hoover, and I'm the gold Star father of the United States Marine Corps staff Sergeant Taylor Hoover.
Speaker 6: My daughter in law, Sergeant Nicole LeAnn Ge was killed in the Afghanistan exit at Abbey Gate.
Speaker 9: Our kids were murdered because of your administration.
Speaker 8: You're not at Dover for the dignified transfer, and no time have you reached out to me to offer your condolences, to offer thank you for kareem sacrifice and service.
Speaker 1: You have have thirteen families.
Speaker 4: We've been waiting over three years to so much as get a phone call, so much as are kids' names settle out. You failed for three years and eight months to acknowledge our kids. Where were you and Joe Biden on August twenty sixth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Nowhere near Arlington Cemetery.
Speaker 6: You couldn't be bothered to be with us or even say our kids' names, just as you had done for the last three years.
Speaker 7: Vice President Harris, I ask you, why.
Speaker 1: Won't you return a call and explain to us how you call my daughter in law's death a success President Trump has called.
Speaker 6: President Trump shows up where President Trump takes the time to hear our.
Speaker 1: Loved one stories, we invited him to be there.
Speaker 4: These are the only memories we get to make with our son, and it is you who is playing politics and trying to detract from our memories made that day.
Speaker 1: President Trump has been there for us. He's been a rock for us.
Speaker 4: He showed compassion for us when and he showed he truly cares for the families that truly do know what the ultimate sacrifice really is.
Speaker 1: How incredibly wrong and stupid of the Harris camp to pick a fight with these gold star families, particularly when they have no leg to stand on. And Trump has done it right from the very beginning, and Harris and Biden have done It's so wrong. By the way, this headline just popping up on CNN, is this the beginning of the exit plan? I don't think so, but I ask that because it's a fair question. CNN putting up the headline Harris Trump debate rules not solidified. So we heard some squawking from the Harris camp, from Harris herself over the weekend about Trump not agreed to open up the mics. Well, ABC said the rules were solidified. We're now a week out and CNN reporting the rules not solidified. Do you think Harris is going to be looking for an exit before that debate. I'm not predicting that. I'm predicting there will be a debate and Harris will be so thoroughly protected by ABC. She'll look good, She'll have some good sounding moments. It's not going to be even vaguely like the collapse of Joe Biden, and ABC would not let that happen, even if it looked like it was going to happen. But Trump can still come out the big winner through restraint and through hitting the right points. By the way, I want to get you this, this just dropped from Nate Silver. Now, Nate Silver, respected Polster, political analysts from the left, etc. Now you take everything with low grain of salt, because he's also a businessman, right, and he wants to keep attracting attention to himself. So you know, Nate Silver who had Harris's chance. These aren't poll spreads I'm giving you. These are You know that the percentage chance of success, the percentage chance of victory that he rates on a combination of things including the poll's historical trends, etc. He had Harris close to a sixty forty favorite a week or two ago, and now he has Trump closing in on a sixty forty favorite. So don't be at all surprised when in a few weeks Silver again has Harris as a favorite. But for what it's worth, and it's it's worth something because he is very respected and from the left. Silver comes out a few minutes ago and says, setting the convention bounced stuff aside, there just hasn't been much positive state polling data entering the system for Harris lately. It's a pretty significant statement from him, particularly because it's not opinion, it's fact. The state polling has been overall good for Trump and on a very positive trend line. Now you can throw certain polls out, right, I don't know if you do. Ryan. I throw Trafalgar out because Ritmus I'm not sure about him yet, but but Trafalgar is so hard right and so slanted toward Trump. I just throw that one out, just as there are certain ones on the left. You can just throw out ABC, Washington Post, you can throw that out. But but this is another Michigan pole from a group that does not lean right for the Detroit News, a Michigan pole that has Trump up one in Michigan. Right. And uh and and you know this is we just had a Minnesota pole again not from the right TV station in Minnesota on Friday that had Trump cutting their lead in half, and then over the weekend, isn't it. I think it is accurate. We saw, in one form or another, the Harris campaign in three blue states, right. I think we saw him in Minnesota, New Hampshire, Virginia. So the fact that they feel they have to cover that territory.
Speaker 6: Also just in one of Trump's advisors, Jason Miller, pointing out that the Harris campaign is making plans to either visit, target or advertise in New Hampshire.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And then he's interesting, there's a headline up about Harris's debate prep and she apparently is leaving the campaign trail for the most part on Thursday to prep for the debate. I don't falter for that that's a typical way to approach, and I think that's typically wise. Obviously, President Trump has his own approach. I do hope he does some more traditional type debate prep for this one as well, because the stakes are so high, the race is trending his way. Another good debate performance, you know, could come close to putting it to bed. But they're running these headlines about how she's prepping in Pittsburgh, right because she has to win Pennsylvania. She has to And I'm just sitting here laughing, because, oh, that's going to make up for that's going to make up for the biggest political mistake in our lifetimes wait, born of the anti Semitism, not hers, but within certainly certain powerful blocks in the Democratic Party rejecting Pennsylvania's extremely popular Governor Shapiro in favor of this Well the Family Show Waltz Tim Watts, Now, ye, I don't think that prepping in Pittsburgh is going to make up for that. I don't you know. I don't think there's really anything she can do at this point to to make up for that. That's stunning, stunning mistake. That is such a gift, It is such a gift to the Trump campaign and by extension, all of America, and then on top of that, are now famous, which you'll never be able to get away from her. Effectively disavow opposition to Frank absolutely opposed to frecking but my goodness, yeah, prepping in Pittsburgh. That's that's going to make up for turning your back on Shapiro. Right, were zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine. When we go back, what's the truth of what's going on with Venezuelan gangs in Colorado?
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: The Moss murders executed these six hostages and cold blood apparently shot them the head shortly before they might have been rescued by Israeli defense forces. My heart goes out to all the families, especially Herschelbert Poland's family are fellow American. There are other fellow Americans still to be accounted for. But I think we should note that these hostages were discovered in the tunnels under Ratha. That's where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris put pressure on Israel not to enter for months, using arms embargo to try to keep them from entering Kamala. Harris even said that Israel shouldn't enter Rafa because she had studied the maps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Tom Cotton, Well, I play that now because what you just heard at the bottom one of the few credible, accurate newscasts we ever hear from ABC National News on the show, of course, every day we hear a tremendous local newscasts from our award winning newsroom. But the ABC stuff, they're just Democrat hacks at this point. But they were right about this one. And this is a major, major development, major development politically, and it tells you something unmistakable about the polling, the polling that the Biden administration is seeing right now that the Harris campaign is seen right now. Justice Department charges top Hamas terrorists for October seven massacre. And this guy's just Hitler. He's just the reincarnation of Hitler. Hamas's chief Sinwar and he's among those charged. I'll read a bit of the peace from National Review. The Justice Department is charging several top ranking AMAS terrorists for the role in perpetrating the October twenty seventh, October seven to twenty twenty three mass slaughter of Israeli civilians that jump started the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, and it goes on from there. There is no way, my constitutionally protected opinion, there is zero chance this happens unless the internal polling is so awful right now for the Harris campaign that it feels it has to make a pivot, because obviously it's how I open the show. It's been catering to the anti Semitic faction of the Democratic Party. That's why they don't have Josh Shapiro as their VP, and very hopefully that costs them Pennsylvania. They've been catering to that faction. They've been so petrified and terrified that they're going to lose Michigan if they don't cater to these Hamas supporters and Amas representing the rawst form of evil on the face of the earth. And so they've forfeited all principle. They forfeited right and wrong for this political calculation, which, as we predicted, is now backfiring on them. You can bet it's backfiring on them among Jewish voters in America and far beyond that, though, backfiring on them among just a lot of decent people of all religions or no religion at all. Nobody has to be any kind of foreign affairs expert to see that Hamas is just evil in its raws form. And so now you're seeing this pivot. Now all of a sudden, after the execution of the American hostage in a place where where Harris said, oh no, you shouldn't even go in there, what do we have? We have the Biden administration bringing charges against Sinwar and others. So what do you think is going on here? I understand somebody could make the opposite argument, Ryan, and tell me which argument you would buy. Someone can make the opposite argument that Wait a second, No, Dan, this is Biden doing exactly what you said he was going to do right right, because what I've told you from day one, it's obviously true. We've got another example of it today. I just don't think this is an example. But we have Biden undeniably trying to defeat Harris, because you can be certain Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him, deposed him, cast him aside. Think about how humiliating that is for anybody, let alone is sitting president, let alone somebody like Joe Biden, who's so riddled with insecurities. Yeah, Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him to fail. Do you really think there's even one chance in a trillion, even a little sinew in his body where Biden wants the people who did this to him and succeed. No, he wants to be sitting there an election night seeing I told you so well, I should have been your nominee. That's what he wants more than anything. So is there any chance that he's doing this to hurt hairs?
Speaker 6: Is there any chance under very dark cover of night dan that he might be feeding the Trump campaign any kind of tidbits to help them out.
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't think there's any doubt they're going to do it. Leaks through not Joe Biden calling up Trump or Steven Miller anybody, but there are going to be leaks that help the Trump campaign. Nobody can deny Biden wants her to lose. Biden wants the people who deposed him to fail. I don't think that can even be credibly argued. The question is what's that going to look like? And is this part of it? Is this bringing of charges now? Because you can bet that's going to make a lot of Democrat voters in Michigan unhappy. I think it's going to make a lot more happy, because there are many more good people than bad people. But so I think it's more likely a reflection of internal polling that shows their tanking because of their support for Hamas, and this is an effort to turn that polling around. That's my best guess. But I could see the other argument being made that is part of Biden's effort to defeat Harris. Another part of Biden's effort to defeat Harris, Ryan, I left my head off. I'm surprised I could start the segment. We're about to start a segment in this headline, Oh this is perfect. This headline pops up on CNN that said something like secret weapon. Joe Biden goes back on the campaign trail for Kamala Harris, and I said, hey, exhibit Hey proves my point. He wants her to lose, because if you wanted Harris to win, you wouldn't be out there linking yourself to him, to her. And then look at this headline on CNN right now, James Carville, Harris must break from Biden on policy CNN headline twenty minutes ago, Secret Weapon Joe Biden back on the camp atrail for Harris, and then Carvel's saying, man, she's got to separate from him. No, obviously, if Biden really wanted Harris to win, he would not be out there campaigning for her. That that only drags her down, It links her to him. Why do you think that she had this big surge in the polls after he was deposed and she was installed because a whole lot of people didn't like him before. Yeah, so he he is only hurting her when he goes out there, Mark and monument her on the Dan Kapla show, Welcome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, Dan, thanks for taking my call. I've got to disagree with you somewhat on the Trafalgar pulling. I do agree with you, he's very conservative. But if you go back and look at the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 3: With Clinton and then twenty twenty with Biden and donational stuff, go back and look, she was within the top two to three of inaccuracy with polling the individual states.
Speaker 5: And when I say individual, I'm talking like Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Those type of.
Speaker 5: States, and there's only really, there's only a few polsters that had been very good. I think that fabrics what is that fabrics polling?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: The tip polling has been pretty good, but most of them when you go back and look at a week or two before the elections back in sixteen and even.
Speaker 1: Twenty, Mark, you broke up on us, which is said because you're a great caller and obviously very well informed and you know what you're talking about. And I sure appreciate that. Here here's my problem with Trafalgar polling. Okay, we got burned by them big time in twenty two and they were way off, way way way off in in almost every key race. And so I agree with you historically on their success, but they were so far off, they were so far off I think it was in the mid terms or twenty a half to go back and double check that, I just can't trust him right now. Now, maybe they've got their formula tweaked and they're right on top of it now. Because the truth is, the Trafogar polling, which is so good for Trump in the swing States, is now lining up with a bunch of other much more independent polling which is also good for Trump in the swing States. So maybe Trafalgar now has it figured out. I hope so. But we don't have to rely on Trafalgar at this point to look at the polling and say this is Trump's race to lose. He's on a trajectory to win. And next Tuesday Night's event can't call it a debate because she'll be protected. Next Tuesday Night's event is probably everything. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan camp A Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 7: One the five day work week, you met a thank a union member for sick leave.
Speaker 2: You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member for the can time.
Speaker 9: Let's just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, it is she literally the biggest phony we've ever had in a presidential race. I mean, think about that first. I understand there are people you've disagreed with on policy, maybe intensely disliked or liked, But have we ever had a bigger phony, just obviously phony in a presidential race. I don't think anybody else comes close. I mean, you can say what you want about candidate on this side or that side, but a phony. I mean, the big reason Trump won is his authenticity. A lot of people don't like him, say, hey, he's real. At least I know what I'm getting. It just doesn't get any more phony than what you just heard. And I think on so many different levels, you run that sound in every swing state through election day, you're going to win because Americans say, people have a very strong sense of self respect, and people who lie to you are disrespecting you, right, And we've all got really good radar for that. People who are pretending to be something they're not to get something from you, like a vote No, that's just wow, and then talking down to the audience, all sorts of things that make that bad for her and good for Trump. But interesting, you know, as we've been predicting and talking about the polls, clearly at this point there's no doubt about it. Nate Silver from the Left has acknowledged it as recently as forty minutes ago. The polls now trending in Trump's favor, including in the swing states. But what's remarkable is Trump has spend grossly outspent in the swing states and he's still trending up. And if the election was held today would likely win the current buys through election day. Have the Democrats trouncing Trump in terms of spending in the swing states? Now, I expect that's going to change, But even with all that race was held today, he probably wins. We're going to spend a lot more time over the next few days talking about this so called debate a week from now, which will probably be the last big event that shapes the outcome of the campaign, and talking about what you want to see or not see. But we have to spend the last couple of minutes of the show talking about two things. Want a text, Ryan, what is this text you're talking about? I'd love to know.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 1: How's about you bring on Michael Brown and you two have a debate. I love Michael Brown. I love his show. I listened to it every morning. But what would we be debating about? What would we disagree on?
Speaker 6: Well, somebody that knows you both extremely well, I don't know that he has severe disagreements with you on policy matters that stand out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, and I'm sure we do somewhere, and I'd love to debate it. But yeah, I just don't know what the texture is referring to please to write us or call us and let us know what you're talking about there, Dan, I just tuned in and call most of that incredible sound clip from the thirteen gold Star Families. Where can I find that clip to share? Just google up Trump ad gold Star Families. That's a Trump campaign ad. And whoever told Kamala Harris to pick that fight with the gold Star Families? Wow? She is way off balance. So off balance. Over the weekend, to avoid reporters questions about the horror in Israel because of the policies of the Biden administration, she pretended to be on the phone but made the mistake of having both the AirPods in and have the phone up to her ear. Yet not a great look, Dan. How many votes do you think Trump and Kamala each will get this overall? I don't believe Kamala gets more than fifty million votes nationwide if it's an honest election. Great question. I want to sit down. I want to look at you know, yet all those states before that now had mail in, but then had mail in balanting because of COVID and they don't normally have it. So I want to go back and look at those numbers. Before I answer that good question, Dan, is that any worse talking about Kamala's obviously phony talked down to the crowd voice in Detroit than Trump mimicking a disabled person. I dare you to run that in a loop Listen. I criticize that at the time it happened, and I know President Trump said that's not what he was doing, But I criticize that at the time it happened. Dot, I don't think there's been a more balanced show when it comes to President Trump, criticizing him when he deserves it, praising him when he deserves it. It just sounds like more Trump praise than you normally hear, because he's deserved a lot of praise. Dan, What about kamalain Al Sharpton for reparations? Yeah, we have that sound. This comes back to the danger of diffusion. Never has there been a candidate against whom there is more powerful evidence right out of their own mouth than all of this video and sound from Kamala Harris. But which do you choose to lead with? But yeah, there's some sound out there of Harris calling for reparations that will try to play tomorrow. That's probably a ninety ten big loser in America. Dan, the significance of Mikey is that he wouldn't eat anything, but he did eat Life Cereal, so we knew it was good. And what I was talking about is the Harris campaign clearly now views Polus as their go to liar. When they have something they need to address but they have no good answer to it. They call up Polus and they send him out on national TV because Jaredi'll eat it. Jared'll do it, and he's pretty shameless about it. And I didn't get to that sound today. We'll place some of that tomorrow. But that's what the Mikey reference is. I thought Ryan that Mikey would eat anything. That's why they kept saying, hey, Mikey'll eat it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I believe the commercial originally was like, he doesn't like it, but he likes life ceria.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's play the Christial need to get that camel. We need to get the camel back for one on the button text or a good way to in the show. Trump won't have anything to do during the speech slash debate because Harris is going to get COVID. You know, CNN running a headline today. I mentioned that debate rules not yet settled. Wait a second, is Harris now positioning for an out? I don't think so. I expected to be there, but keep an eye on that Ryan. Great job. Thank you as always, Kelly, You're the best. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show