Speaker 1: None in part none in happy note.
Speaker 2: In one what in the land, that's my smile?
Speaker 3: Agreed what everything can be?
Speaker 2: Can do.
Speaker 4: Want I mind the way become alone during the flne not the favorite.
Speaker 3: He not de matter by grace.
Speaker 2: Living Man.
Speaker 3: Even the Lord has provided the part insufficient for the incontinuous.
Speaker 2: All the people and got.
Speaker 5: The Donald Jeffries Show.
Speaker 6: And welcome to the Donald Jeffrey Show. Very special guest today, someone I admire very much. Doctor Diomi Wolf is a Rhodes scholar, former advisor to the Clinton and Gorekans paigns, Boy That's hard.
Speaker 3: To Believe, and the author of eight New York.
Speaker 6: Times nonfiction bestsellers. She's been creating globally influential opinions for twenty eight years.
Speaker 3: She's also the CEO of Daily Clout. They all be.
Speaker 6: It's always great to talk to you. Thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's always such a pleasure to talk to you. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: Oh you've been so busy, and you've as if you weren't courting enough controversy. You know, you've kind of put some toes in my waters. You're you're really becoming I don't think I think The New York Times has not been even less friendly to you than they haven't been in the past.
Speaker 3: How did you How did you get involved in it?
Speaker 6: Because you really seem like you're like RFK Junior and doctor Sherry ten Penny and all that. You seem like you're in that world now where you're really concentrating on the vaccines and all that.
Speaker 3: So how did that happen?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, respectfully, i'd slightly kind of disagree. I mean, obviously, yes, I've been very physically marginalized. I was deeplatformed from Twitter about seven weeks ago, and there was like a global smear campaign in which the Twitter spokesperson seemed to have gone to all of my employers, you know, major news outlets and taken out of context things I'd said or you know, tweets I'd deleted and apparently right, I don't know, you know, I don't have the smoking gun. We'll find out in the lawsuit, but you know that led to it was it was painful because the all these news outlets, without calling me, said she's been deep platformed for vaccine misinformation or medical misinformation. And I was actually deplatformed twenty four hours after posting irrefutable proof that the NIH had funded gain of Function research actually here in the United States, and that had gotten seventy four thousand views.
Speaker 8: When I was deplatformed, And it turns out that I was right.
Speaker 7: You know, So I guess when I say I'm pushing back gently, it's.
Speaker 8: That I haven't changed, you know, I haven't done.
Speaker 7: And you and I had this conversation about your book when you said you hadn't changed, but the parties had changed, and the politics I haven't changed.
Speaker 8: I'm not talking about vaccines. I'm talking about freedom.
Speaker 7: It happens that vaccines are one of the vectors by which our freedoms are being suppressed and obscured, and the rationale, just like you know, terrorism had been the rationale, you know, for the twelve years after I wrote The End of America.
Speaker 8: I'm just doing you.
Speaker 7: Know, investigative reporting, which about six people are doing in America these days, you know, well, right, yeah, And I'm free to do it because I'm not funded by the Billain Melinda Gates Foundation. You know, I'm like bb SEE and The Guardian and you know, NPR and you know, according to the Kombia Journalism Review, there's this huge corruption of media. But I'm just asking normal questions, like you know, abs, like I'm the author of the beauty myth. I care about women's health. All these women were reporting problems with menstrual symptoms upon getting vaccinated. I asked questions. And that is now out of bounds or marginalizing or misinformation. It's just what I've been doing for thirty five years as a reporter. You know, you ask questions. You don't take press statements or press releases from anointed, conflicted quote unquote experts or elected officials at peace value. You investigate. So I haven't changed, you know, And and I guess you know, in terms of what I'm warning people about. Since February, I've been warning people about vaccine, passports and the end of our liberties. And of course, Built A. Blasio announced yesterday that New York City was going to be subjected to oppression and segregation and illegal discrimination unlike anything we've seen since since the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 3: And wait, you mentioned segregation.
Speaker 6: And I've mentioned many times that this is this is almost going to have the potential for an apartheid situation.
Speaker 3: Are we going to have separate restrooms?
Speaker 6: I mean the unvaccinated really are going to be second class citizens. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the irony, well, so definitely. I mean it's already happening in Italy, in France. I have a friend in France and she said, with the past santytail the vaccine passport, you can't get on a long distance train unless you're vaccinated or take a test. You can't go to a restaurant, Teens can't meet their friends. It is apartheid, and and it's been spelled out in very thorough detail in Israel, people weren't able to get their groceries without a vaccine passport from reports real and you know, absolutely it's already the case. I mean, if I want to, oh, I have a colleague who couldn't go help his son unpack his stuff going back to school at a famous private university because unless he was vaccinated. So these are like profound life experiences that where people who are not us are deciding for us, which is the hallmark of tyranny in a police state, you know whom we can see, how we can assemble, you know, what institutions we can attend, and they're doing it by invading our bodies with a an un I mean, I'm not an anti vax activist, but you know I noticed that, you know, these.
Speaker 8: Trials don't conclude till twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's manufacturers statements. So you know, I've noticed that about every health hazard since silicon brest implants. You know, if there's not enough data, that's a fact, right, If the trials aren't concluded, you know, if and many whistleblowing doctors who are otherwise just doctors right doing their jobs. I've been talking to it really sounding alarm about no data for pregnant women, no data for lactation, no data for menopause.
Speaker 8: You know, so these are you know, these are issues that affect fifty two percent of the population.
Speaker 7: If they're female, if you're a childbearing age you should know there's no data, right. And the fact that we're even having this conversation in which the state has said, in spite of an absence of safety data, we're going to impose this on people or we can strip them of their rights. That is not America, you know, it's not even It's much much closer to China or North Korea.
Speaker 3: Well, we've talked to before.
Speaker 6: I mentioned to you that I as a civil libertarian, and I know you're you fit the bill of a civil libertarian too. I was drawn to the left originally by people like Mark Lane that hendt Off the American Civil Liberties Union back then, that I love the idea of standing up for everybody, even.
Speaker 3: The people you couldn't stand.
Speaker 6: It's almost like that, that's almost kind of the golden rule of you know, with the combined with the First Amendment. But when do you think the left became this authoritarian mess where you and I should have said, you're right, it's they have changed.
Speaker 3: Really, you have it, This is kind of a natural position for you to take. And when did they.
Speaker 6: Become this where they are so concerned with taking away and restricting rights rather than opening things up and getting rights for people that didn't have them before.
Speaker 7: That is a great and important question, and I wish everyone was asking it, especially on the left. I mean, it's really been fast, right, It's been since November, I would say. I mean they've been trying since the pandemic to make that be the default position of the left, and a lot of money has gone into it. A billion dollars in the last stimulus Bill went to propaganda, basically to uh, you know, overcome vaccine hesitancy, but also to create a kind of compliance state with whatever they're going to do, you know, to suppress our liberties and to make that be the woke thing or the right on left position, which is.
Speaker 8: So bizarre right where our bodies are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to that?
Speaker 7: So partly's propaganda, Partly it's I'm sorry to say, the Biden administration. You know, victory can be very corrupting, and the Biden administration absolutely set the tone from day one that they were in league with big tech to censor people who disagreed with them, you know, let alone people with other points of view about vaccines.
Speaker 8: Ben Pfizer or the CDC or doctor Fauci.
Speaker 7: And that's an unholy alliance because people, you know, first there was this purge of conservative voices and the President of the United.
Speaker 8: States got purged.
Speaker 7: And you know, I don't support President Trump politically, but I've read my history and first they're going to start with president and then they'll come for me.
Speaker 8: And that is.
Speaker 3: What happened to.
Speaker 6: Didn't That used to be the credo of the left. First they came for the Jews.
Speaker 3: Then they can't what happened to that.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm I'm doing my best to answer, but so so part of it is victory, right. I think a lot of people on the left and I hear them, you know, they say, oh, this.
Speaker 8: Is terrible, you know, this is so illiberal, but they.
Speaker 7: Don't want to jeopardize having one, you know, two branches of the government.
Speaker 8: That's a rare thing.
Speaker 7: And they don't realize that there is no victory if they lose their human rights and everyone else's because you know, no one's safe in a tyranny, not even the members of the ruling party.
Speaker 8: And lastly, there's China.
Speaker 7: China has I know, you know, when my when I first started hearing about this from people in the intelligence world and the you know world of diplomacy, it was crazy or xenophobia. But China has been engaged very systematically, or the CCP, I should say, in what they call unrestricted warfare, which means not a shooting war, but an influence war. And so they've been buying influencers, and they've been buying you know, create influencing you know, Confucius institutes on college campuses, influencing curricula, influencing elected officials, and I'm very, very worried about the role of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation all of this, because they're really deeply in bed with the Chinese Communist Party. They have a three hundred million dollar partnership in other business terms, and you know, when you're thinking about how you keep a country safe, we're in a time when there are these meta national technocrats, right, and their their future is China, right, Like, if you're Bill Gates, or you're invested in vaccines, you're invested in tech, and he's invested in both. Of course, you know, China is your growth, if your Twitter, China is your growth, or you know Facebook, and if the CCP wants to align with you and then kind of use that alliance, you know, and then you're the face of flowing millions of dollars to corrupt American journalism or to you know, corrupt civil society institutions like the schools like's they're pouring money into K three nine education and so on. You know, that's a great way to wage war on another superpower. And if you look at the Frank Gaffney, who is again not my like ideological bedfellow, but a smart person, he did an essay today and he was, and it's very persuasive. And I've seen all these firsthand documents of you know, if you look at what happened in the last year and a half to America, we were attacked. And I don't mean that just literally, though I think an investigation of the Wuhan lab leak is useful. But we attacked as a superpower. You know, like look at the policies of the last year and a half. Our kids are not being educated, the social contract has been torn apart.
Speaker 8: Are our economy crashed right.
Speaker 7: Like deliberately, like you know, the policies would crash it.
Speaker 8: There was a vast transfer of wealth.
Speaker 7: You know, people couldn't worship, people couldn't go to their town halls. People's health declined, addiction sort, depression sort.
Speaker 8: I mean, we're we're a mess. And whom does that benefit?
Speaker 7: It benefits the other superpower who funded you know a lot of a lot of influencers who are you know, saying lockdown.
Speaker 8: Harder and and they're doing it all over the world, you know, so it's really war on the West.
Speaker 6: There's where there's nowhere to go for freedom the entire word. But what you mentioned Trump earlier, and I get the same thing more than you do. You're a Trumpster just because we sound like you know that on this issue. But but do you think it's ironic that Trump is so much of this authoritarianism on the left is still tied to Trump and their hatred for him. Do you think it's Isn't it ironic that Trump is constantly bragging about the vaccine, the warp speed thing, which he puts through with no testing, and he claims it as his own. And yet they're embracing the vaccine while hating him. It's very strange, and yet his cult still ignores him, saying that too, there are very some strange things going on around Trump at this point, with the vaccine.
Speaker 7: I don't really know how to speak to that. I mean, I I don't know. I don't know how to speak to that. I mean, you know, yes, the left hates Trump, but Trump did some really hateful things, and you know, I have a really hard time with him. I'm a survivor of sexual assault, and the way he spoke about sexual assault or the way he spoke about women makes you know, it makes feel viscerally unhappy at the thought of him, even though you know, I've actually joined him in a lawsuit against Twitter a bunch and south of other so I you know, I think that it I would put it a little differently. I think that hatred of Trump which is real and sometimes legitimate, you know, because he also messed up some of our civility and some of our institutions, and and you know, you shouldn't downplay people storming.
Speaker 8: The Capitol, and you know a bunch of other things.
Speaker 7: But that's been weaponized by the left and a very by the DNC, I should say, in a very clever way. And I think they've what they've been doing effectively is just as you said starting out this part of the conversation. They have smeared the Trump hatred and create a cocktail of that and calling people racists and calling people militia members. So that if you dare to say I like the Constitution, or I like freedom, or you know, that's my privacy, you don't get to invade it. There's the Fourth Amendment. Uh, you can be attacked as a Trump supporter. And you know, I do not support President Trump. I am a Democrat, I am a liberal progressive, but I think it's a sign of the kind of effectiveness of the propaganda around us that you know, all you have to do is talk about freedom or patriotism or what are some other words that have been demonized, you know, fourth of July. Like I want someone fourth of July and you know, well educated, thoughtful, young woman and she said, oh, this country, you know, I'm not going to celebrate.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, oh my god. You know, yes, we have had our flaws and our problems.
Speaker 7: But you know, if if someone has got our young adults to be on the verge of giving up on the project of America as a free nation, and that can only be an adversary.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, But I just think he's his name is still used to first of all, And it's ironic again because this is so similar to what happened in the fifties.
Speaker 3: I mean, from whatever end.
Speaker 6: Is that they we're you know, so we're almost it's like we're pink O or maybe fellow travelers.
Speaker 7: Right, fellow travelers exactly. Oh yeah, And I mean the tactics are so similar. And I'm glad you brought that up. Don you know that this kind of getting people professionally, it's very fifties and it's very stalinist. But yeah, we saw it in the fifties, the chilling effect of the House An American Activities MIDI.
Speaker 8: You know, so many.
Speaker 7: People after I was deplatformed, emailed as I mentioned or reached out and and said I'm with you, and I said, okay, say so, and they're like, no, I'm scared of losing my job.
Speaker 8: I'm scared of you know that you're.
Speaker 7: As palpable and that is that is definitely a tactic, which is why we do need to be brave.
Speaker 3: Oh can cancel?
Speaker 6: Cancel culture is very similar again to what happened in the fifties, the Blacklist, and people are getting fired for their police and I've tried to point out to people and oh, it's different.
Speaker 3: How is it different?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's worse because blackness affected one industry. It didn't follow you everywhere. And with vaccine passports, you know, you can you can be canceled everywhere. I mean people are talking about, you know, having I mean, look at what's happened to actual people. Jordan Peterson got his payment processor suspended.
Speaker 8: I believe Ben.
Speaker 7: Heiro and I don't agree with these people in a lot of issues, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: I freedom right.
Speaker 7: He was threatened with having his a WS hosting suspended. You know, there's a purge and it is going to lead to one party state, you know, with a social credit system. And I'm so sorry, but I have about five more minutes to talk.
Speaker 6: To Okay, Okay, sure, Well let's well, what what do you what do you want to talk about this? Besides this? Do you want to discuss outrageous? Because you know, you and I kind of got to know each other over your book Outrages. For those of you that don't know she Naomi was, I think you were, you know, really caught off guard in a very sneaky way in a BBC interview or the reporter attacked you or attacked a premise of your book, And once I read your book, I could see how taken out of context that was. It was a little term that I would have interpreted the.
Speaker 3: Same way you did. But at any rate, your publisher.
Speaker 6: Kind of, as they do in these situations, they don't stand behind people anymore. Uh, kind of throw you under the bus and then you know, it's it's I think that kind of added to maybe the difficulties you've had and being a real liberal in this kind of world we have. You can't be liberal anymore because you know, liberalism means standing up for the little guy, no matter who they are, standing up for free speech no matter whose it is, and always be you know, being against war, those kind of things. And today's left doesn't stand for that. So do you want to talk a little bit about that or whatever you want to talk.
Speaker 8: About, I'd have to talk about Happier, A happier book.
Speaker 3: The book.
Speaker 7: It was canceled by HMH for two misinterpretations of a complex legal term. But that's okay because it was published by Chelsea Green and it's been a best seller in its category ever since publication in British history.
Speaker 8: And European history, and you know, the record has been corrected, I mean, you know many.
Speaker 7: I mean I corrected the record that had been wrong about the erasure of the persecution of gay men in history in Britain, especially in the nineteenth century.
Speaker 8: And it's a wonderful story of a.
Speaker 7: Pioneer of the LGBTQ movement, John Addington Simmons.
Speaker 8: And I'm glad I wrote it. I'm glad the book lives.
Speaker 7: They couldn't kill it. I mean, that's it's ironic, right, because the book is an account of censorship, and one thing you learn from studying the history of censorship is censorship doesn't work. You know, like I got de platformed and I've got a bigger audience than ever. You know, spensor people forever. They censored gayus, you know, homosexuality in the nineteenth century, and that didn't get rid of gay men. They censored abortion discussions, you know, doesn't get rid of abortion like you can't.
Speaker 8: It doesn't work. So that's important.
Speaker 7: But I do want to talk in the last couple of minutes about Daily Cloud because you have been a wonderful kind of interlocutor for that project and it is thriving. We it's my company. It's a website and a legislative database. But we've launched something called the Five Freedoms campaigns I think your audience would love, which is draft legislation. Freedom, let's see, no mask mandates, no vaccine passports, freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, and and emergency law.
Speaker 8: And we've really gotten traction.
Speaker 7: We've been working with legislators across the country and sixteen states have ended, you know, have passed vaccine passport bands. They have to be made stronger, but at least that issue, excuse me, it is on the table, and you know, we're just fighting the good fight because at the federal level it's a catastrophe.
Speaker 8: But at the state.
Speaker 7: Level, there are a lot of good people trying to save our country, and so people can join that community, they can support that effort. But I guess what I want to say is you and I are really, you know, fellow companions in this journey, because what I've learned, like the people who are most out front in leadership on this, I have to say it. I'm embarrassed to say it, are Republicans or libertarians right now. You know, there are some principal Democrats, and someday they'll have to have a reckoning my side with how.
Speaker 8: They colluded with a dark period in history.
Speaker 7: And you know, I hope the right will do a reckoning of their own flaws. You know, we all have things we need to do better. But having said that, what is happening now is an alliance of left and right and people across the political spectrum to save our country.
Speaker 8: And you know we have to unite now.
Speaker 7: We can't be hung up on these lesser ideological things that divide us. We can work those out another time or agree to disagree, But on the big issues, it's all of us at the bottom, right, all of us citizens against like eleven oligarchs who are trying to crush our country and our world, and we.
Speaker 8: Have to join together and fight.
Speaker 7: So that is a fight that's under way, and I really, you know, hope your your listeners will come check it out and maybe even support it.
Speaker 6: Sure well, you know, and these these and what HL meant and another great liberal long time ago when they had them called an endless series of hobgoblins. I think that's what we're experiencing all the time. I mean, I don't remember things being this frightening extreme weather, you know, when I was younger. But it just seems like there's always something going on, not to mention COVID that distracts people from the obvious reality of the total corruption of these people that are ruling us. And that you mentioned the consult that with the wealth, I wrote Survival the Richest. Obviously you were the forward of the payback version. The disparity of wealth has got much worse. Is Ron Paul called called the first stimulus build the greatest transfer of wealth upward in the history of America.
Speaker 3: I'm the second.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't even know where that money went yet, but I know it didn't go to the right places.
Speaker 8: I believe you.
Speaker 7: And you know, another time we can talk about real estate because that are you still there? Yeah, I just wanted to say before we set off that I've been talking to realtors across the country and the pandemic and the ban on evictions. It sounds compassionate, but what it really does is it drives small landlords, uh you know, and it's out of business. They can't hold on those assets are sold at a fire sale to black Stone and you know, and all these big institutional investors. And it's and we've become a renter society in that American dream of owning your own little right he's property or going up the property ladder. For the small businesses that died were people owned by people of color. I mean, it's it's so unjust. And the fact that the left is jumping on board and saying do it more is shameful and shocking. And I'm sorry I had to say that, but I you know, I have to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: No, it's true. Well, we need a year Jubilee.
Speaker 6: I've been, I've been. I've been advocating that for a long time. That's the one biblical tradition you don't hear any pastor talk about.
Speaker 3: Are we like tooth?
Speaker 6: I mean, just imagine what that would do to absolve every one of their dads.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not an economist, but I mean we definitely need to stop transferring assets and stop forcing people to not work and not you know, run their businesses. I mean, that's nothing like that happens in free societies, and people have to remember what it is to be free. I'm afraid I have to jump off now. Don I'm sorry. Wonderful talking to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's daily Cloud. I owe right any whatever likes you want to give. Okay, so yeah, naming with wonderful. Thank you for coming on, and you know how much I admire you and I hope we get to talk again.
Speaker 8: They always thank you so much to thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Take care.
Speaker 9: At a time of fake news, fake politicians, and fake Fiat currency, it's getting harder to find the genuine article. That's why when it comes to precious metals, I call the team I can trust. This is David Knight from my friends at wise Wolf Gold and Silver Exchange. Proudly veteran owned and operated wise Wolf Gold and Silver Exchange is your home for gold and silver coins, bullion, jewelry and more. Prices and inventory or updated daily so you get the most competitive possible pricing and when it's time to sell your gold and silver items, they pay top dollar. Wise Wolf Gold and Silver Exchange also accepts and deals in Bitcoin. Call our texts the owner Tony Arterban today at eight eight eight six sixty seven one eight three six. That's eight eight eight six six seven one eight three six. Or just go to Wiswolf dot gold from bullion to fitcoin Wisewolf Gold and Silver Exchange answers.
Speaker 5: You are listening to the Donald Jeffries Show revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: WALLSTREETO dot dot to use expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com.
Speaker 6: Do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or jeff o Chilly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you for news, entertainment and more.
Speaker 6: You will learn something Children's Oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Ron Paul.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Donald Jeffrey Show.
Speaker 3: Man. Welcome back to the Donald Jeffrey Show.
Speaker 6: Sorry that was a little bit, you know, but a little bit of name of if is better than a lot of most other people. So I thank Naomi for coming. I understand she's busy, so we will have a little bit more free time to rant and hopefully take phone calls. So we're going to open up the phone lines now at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. So I'd love to hear from you guys three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and of course the chat rum see a few of you already there, and uh so we'll field.
Speaker 3: Your questions there. So uh, anyway, so.
Speaker 6: Much to talk about, boy, I just I uh, you know, And Naomi keep in mind, you know that she's very much like a she comes very much from the Originally when she wrote The Beauty Myth and things like that, she was very much in the mainstream that she's you know, she's a liberal Democrat, but the party pretty much has left her obviously a long time ago, and she has a lot of it dependent views and that's where we intersect on a lot of things. And she's become very outspoken about the vaccine and personal freedom and you know, SIMI libitarian. That's you can tell she has. You hear a lot of things that she says that I say that. You know, it doesn't matter what you think of Trump or anybody else, you have to defend free speech for everyone. So very you know, again, very much pleased to have her. And I need to turn it a piece of Daily Cloud again. I wrote a few a chance to go to Daily Cloud. I owe you can see some of her stuff there and I've written a couple pieces. I think I wrote a populous manifesto was one thing I wrote there that I talked about some of the things that I would be doing if I was in power as a populist, and I alluded to a year of jubilee Tonaomi. And that's one thing that I think that is long overdue. And you don't hear anybody talk about that. You heard a little bit about to debt jubilee a little bit. Then, of course people have talked about absolving student loan debt. I mean that's good, but first of all, the first thing you hear is the people that had a student loan or whatever just paid their own way. They're instantly wet paid moment. I mean, that's human nature. So you have to absolve all debt. And then even if you do that, it's I've heard from people, well I don't have to Why should I be punished? So everybody's always looking about, you know, they all want a piece of the pie. So you would have to in that kind of scenario, you would have to give some kind of bonus for having paidried. You'd have to give something to the people that paid their debt off so they didn't feel like they, you know, they got short changed. And when Naomi touched on the evictions thing, and of course, you know, my natural sympathies lie with people, and I don't want anybody being evicted, especially at a time like this.
Speaker 3: But she's exactly right.
Speaker 6: That by evicting them, most of the people that you know are or at least as good portion of the people. And I'm a rite and get to tell her, I'm a realtor. As a matter of fact, I still have my real estate license. I need to start using it again. Keep saying I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I refuse to.
Speaker 6: But I need to start to put some time back into that. I've been I've a licensedince nineteen eighty five, so I've seen a lot of markets coming go. But when you do that, when you have a moratorium on evictions, well that means the people that somebody's paying those mortgages. And a lot of times it's just investors, small investors. I mean a lot a lot of people have their property and they may own a townhouse too as an investment or something, and you know, what are they supposed to do?
Speaker 3: So you have to in.
Speaker 6: Those situations you also you also definitely have to have an eviction moratorium. You have to have a mortgage. You know, you have to basically absolve the mortgages. And you can't do like what they did last year. They had to forget the term for it, but they basically you could not pay your mortgage for a year. But the problem is get's added on the back end, so it's you you don't get anything out of it other than you could just you know, you can just stop paying it for a year.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: They need to absolutely start absolving people of the mortgage so that that would be a much much better uh deal.
Speaker 3: For everyone, I think. But oh cool, we have a caller on the line. Collar. You're on the air, Coller, Oh, this is hello.
Speaker 4: This is Jimmy James.
Speaker 3: Jimmy James. I well, glad to hear from you. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I'm a fan of your work, fan of Survival of the Riches and Polocracy.
Speaker 3: Oh wonderful. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I'm glad that those are two books that people don't talk about as much as The Conspiracy on One's glad to glad. Thanks for thanks for letting me know that. What's on your mind?
Speaker 10: Well, I was just thinking about all this right across the country, and it seems to me that, uh, the best solution to start out would be to be would be the ban all political parties in America.
Speaker 3: Sure, I can't help but to.
Speaker 4: Think that that would that would greatly depolitical politicize the situation.
Speaker 10: What what what's your thoughts on that, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think the George Washington would agree with you.
Speaker 6: You know, that was his and probably all the founders, but George Washington specifically was on the record early on that he did not like the idea of political parties. But unfortunately from the very beginning, America you know, went into this crazy two party system where you had the at that time, you had the Federalists led by Alexander Hamilton and the Democrat Republicans, and that's certainly where I would have stood behind, led by Thomas Jefferson, and that kind of that was a a break for a long time, probably up until the Civil War.
Speaker 3: That was the main split in American politics.
Speaker 6: But unfortunately those parties got a hold early on, and you really that's why you really other than I think when Lincoln was the first president of the modern Republican party, I think they were.
Speaker 3: The Whigs or whatever before.
Speaker 6: And once they became the Republicans and the other Democrat Republicans became the Democrats, but they were always you know, Federalists and few you had some other free Soil party of course they know nothings that hated the Catholics, and the Anti Mason Party that was actually led by John Quincy Adams, former president. So you had other parties that got to some of the vote, but really they became consolidated, especially by the mid nineteenth century, and it other than a few cases like Teddy Roosevelt in nineteen twelve and certainly Ross Bureau in ninety two. Very those are really the only two instances or a third party for president aout any kind of uh you know, realistic campaign. Other than that, it's been it's been these two deadly parties. But I certainly agree with you. I'd love to see people running on principle rather than party, but unfortunately that that's just entrenched. I don't I don't think anybody's advocating for that. George Washington would though, if he were around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so pretty much. His whole final address was pretty much covered that. He said it'd be the destruction of the country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's he would probably. Oh yeah, that's uh, they're mentioning. I think John Anderson got a few votes, but yeah, I mean he was there. Then They've had others like that, and certainly Ralph Nader, who I voted for a couple of times, Patrick Cannon, but typically they only get a few percentage points.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Anderson got. Maybe Anderson got more than that, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, I mean there's that we're definitely entrenched in these parties. And now you know, as Sidney she had who was on the show a couple of weeks ago said she likes to say, you know, before we can worry about a third party, let's get a second party.
Speaker 3: But that was I think.
Speaker 6: Really before the Democrats have really kind of split off now into this woke madness, so that I think, you know, we really Republicans aren't a good alternative, but right now they're kind of a you know, a milder version of that. So but yeah, we need way more alternatives. And ideally, you know, we would just open it up to everyone and not have to worry about labels. But everybody's stuck in that you know, look at the maps. I mean it's it's blue and red. Everybody's stuck in that world.
Speaker 4: And another thought I had as well, if we do have to have I don't even understand why we need local parties. We don't have a part of a parliamentary system. So see the point of it, It just causes more problems if we did have them, why not have them like a state parties?
Speaker 11: And and like he's like state only political parties. Wouldn't that like increase state control? And yeah, kind of de poorized the federal system a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it would, like i'd like to see that too, but you know, unfortunately, there were the Republicans today, what's you know, inspired by Trump? Who you know, again, I don't think believe any of it, but but basically that part of the Republican Party, you see it DeSantis and people like that, where they they're advocating at least to some degree for states rights. But unfortunately, I think unless you see more of a movement in the Republican Party as a whole, and there's just too many of them that they call rhinos or whatever that really aren't behind any of this and are just just kind of a watered down version of woke Democrats. But until you see people demanding that, because yeah, that power is you know, Jefferson said that government is best, which the least. Now I don't know if that's necessarily true with all the problems we have, but you need the closer you are to your representation, the better it is for the people.
Speaker 3: And I think Jefferson and people like that understood it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, local government, state government is much preferable to the federal leviathon who you That's why anybody wants a world government. Just imagine what kind of representation you're going to get. But yeah, i'd love to see that. I'd love to see different kinds and I you know, you talked about a parliamentary system the way their system is, I'd like to see maybe some form of proportional representation so that you would have some Libertarians and Green Party candidates and other small that were seated in Congress. I mean, I don't you know, at least they'd have we'd have somewhat of a voice there.
Speaker 3: But the present system right now is just a complete mess.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Well, that's one of any of the questions about all I could take. Well, I appreciate thanks for calling in, Thanks for thanks for reading my work. And you know, I love hearing from people like you that that people out there reading it and appreciate especially those two because they haven't gotten quite the love that uh, Hidden History and Crimes and cover Ups have.
Speaker 4: Well that's too bad.
Speaker 10: They're really good books.
Speaker 4: I hope more people read them now, especially Bullyocracy now more than ever.
Speaker 6: Absolutely we were because we're being run and you can see that that bully mentality is on full display. People want to, you know, exert their will over other people. And you know, having read Bullyocracy, that, and again I think I'm the only one that's done this. Not only did I talk about the social hierarcan school, but schools, but you can see what happens in the you know, the adult world where that mentality still exists, and the bully person is basically a psychopathic personality, and it's it's synonymous with success. So that when you see CEOs or you know, people like that that are powerful figures, they all have all the characteristics of bullies. I mean, I mean, maybe there's one or two somewhere that didn't. I don't know, I've never seen them, but they all have. They're very arrogant, they're incredibly confident, great self confidence, which is the first trademark of every bully, and you know that's the first trademark any successful and so it's really synonymous with success. There's a very thin line, I think, between being a bully in high school and ended up being or being popular in high school and successful in life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there definitely seems to be a correlation. I guess laws they can, like you point out, they tend to be more well off, families, better connections, and like you say, the straight up crazy they'll do anything to get ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's that's that's what the the bully trademark is say. And I as you know, in the book, I talked about that study in England that talked about the the occupations that have the highest percentage of psychopaths. And they're basically the most prestigious occupations you could are the ones that you know, people want or even if they're even if they're not prestigious in terms of money. I mean, they're CEOs obviously, celebrities, athletes, a clergymen, you know, uh, you know, lawyers, doctors and lawyers. Of course, these are you know when if you look at it, it's like, wow, this is a this is a a list of all the the occupations that you know, parents want their children to grow up to be.
Speaker 3: And it's uh, they're all run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're all the people that make our lives so very interesting every day.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Yeah, that's that's true. But it's yeah, they make them interesting all right. To Let's see, Jason, maybe that's how you need to be. You don't necessarily have to bully people, but the guy hit the nail on the head, you have to do whatever it takes. Yeah, and that's Uh, that's the chat rum. But yeah, it's it's it's unfortunate because it is it's hard to get anything done without being aggressive. But if there's a fine line to cross, and I I and I know and I found that as a salesman. It's a real trip because I have a lot of the traits of salesmen.
Speaker 3: But uh, I lack that bully mentality.
Speaker 6: And a really good salesperson has a killer instinct closer and they know how to put the pressure on, to really put the squeeze on at the last minute to get people to do something.
Speaker 3: And I do.
Speaker 6: I'm uncomfortable doing that. So that's uh, but you know, again that's at that level. I mean you you you see that bully mentality everywhere. But unfortunately it's it's uh, these are traits that society values. And I mentioned in the book that until our society values kindness and uh you know, you know, sensitivity, at which they don't at all, those are considered weak.
Speaker 3: You're weak, your wimp.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Until he do that, then nothing's going to change because we can say all we want and we and the same people are wringing their hands over bullying. Well, it's no wonder I mean the people that bully they see that it gets results. You know, it's it's it's it's been very successful for them, so why would they change so But but you know that having read the book.
Speaker 4: And seeing it and like, I mean you just watching the news. I mean, look at Cuomo. He thinks I think he seriously is convinced himself that he's a stand up guy. He is a done thing wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, and he's you talk about somebody that has all the uh, all the there's a card carrying characteristic of a bully. I mean this guy is uh, I mean he and he goes beyond that. I mean he appears to be like channeling his inner mobster. Him and his brother, both Chris Cuomo, but they they both act like mobster wannabes. And you know, there's I don't have to know them to meet them. There's no question in my mind that they're bullies. I mean, there's they have the you can't possibly uh, you can't hide it when it's that strong. And they both have power, certainly Andrew Cuomo especially. But I uh, I'm writing Hitting History three and going over some of the excerpts from Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior's journals. Uh, you know that were.
Speaker 6: Leaked by his ex wife, who then proceeded to allegedly hang herself in a barn not long after that in the greatest tradition of the Kennedy's a natural death tradition. But uh, he has a lot of stuff about Andrew Cuomo in there, and he did not like Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 3: Cuomo was married to.
Speaker 6: One of his sisters, I think it was Kerry Kennedy, and he was the entire family hated him because he was he was a bully, and he was not a nice guy, and he wanted nothing to do with him except when there were photo ops around. So he's he's really a despicable person from all I've read. And so this kid happened to a nicer guy, so he if he's if he's writhing around and ticked off right now. I try not to revel in other people's misfortune, but uh, I kind of have to smile at that because he it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Well, did you have anything else?
Speaker 4: Oh no, sir, that's all for me. I just wanted to thank you for your work.
Speaker 6: Well, I thank you for the call. And thank you for you know again, this is what keep me going when I hear from people like you, And thanks so much, and I hope you'll I have a book on show biz coming out in a couple of months on Barro and Fame.
Speaker 3: So I hope you'll check that out too.
Speaker 4: Well for sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks a lot, Thanks for listening. Okay, So I think he's so that that was an interesting call. I love getting I love hearing from people like that, especially you know, reading those things, because I don't know, especially even when Naomi Wills's name went on the cover against the Skyhorse, wasn't even going to publish a paperback version of Survival of Wretches because it's just it's just has its soul. And but they did when she agreed write it forward to it. So but it you know, it really hasn't made that much of a difference. I'd like to say it did, but it didn't. And uh, I think people just don't that particular subject. That particular subject is, you know, the disparity of wealth. And I've commented before said people human beings are just are very strange. The same reason why the very few Christians like my favorite biblical verse, which is, it's easier for a camel to go through and I have the needle than for a rich man to enter the ken.
Speaker 3: You of God.
Speaker 6: I've never once quoted that to a Christian without them. Well, and they'll kind of, you know, scrunch their face up and try to justify.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Jesus didn't.
Speaker 6: I mean, they actually try to say what Jesus meant. You know this Jesus himself that said it. And well, you know, technically, a needle didn't mean like a needle. It was like this little you know, a small entrance to a that you passed through in the mountains or something. Okay, well, if that's true, I don't know that that's true. But if it's true, it still sounds like it was real difficult to do. So I think, you know, obviously Jesus was making a very clear analogy. But everyone wants you know, we all harbor aspirations of wealth. We all think about being what it must be like to be incredible wealthy.
Speaker 3: We all do.
Speaker 6: And because obviously it makes life easier and it gets you lots of cool stuff that you can't get otherwise. And but uh, it's the same kind of thing with the basic concept of what I talked about in Survival of the Riches, what Huey Long talked about long ago, And basically that's my basically what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We need to share the wealth, and people don't want to do it.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you how many times they've teld me, well, I guess what your definition, rich I guess you're think anybody as Richard has more money than you. And it's like I got to try to tell him, Look, do you really think you have an I know your basic situation. Do you really think you have enough wealth that that somebody could come and take it?
Speaker 3: You have that you have extra wealth? Really And I don't know anybody like that. Even the people I.
Speaker 6: Know that are doing really well, they don't if they don't have anywhere near the amount of wealth. And I've tried to explain, you know, Huey Long's plan.
Speaker 3: He was he exempted.
Speaker 6: He wanted to exempt the first h one million dollars from income to any income tax. Now that was in the nineteen thirties. I'd be equivalent to about twelve million today. So who would not be you know, for a plan like that. Who the only people that could oppose. It would be the one percent of the one percent, the absolute top tiers. And that's what we're talking about, share the wealth. It's not about what the Democrats would say, raise the tax rates on the wealthy. It's not as simple as that, because they have all the they have all the loopholes, and you end up with situations like Jeff Bezos at Amazon not paying any taxes at all. Exposedly the richest guy in the world, they paid no taxes. I mean, what kind of system is that. But you don't hear the Democrats talk about him, necessarily because he's woke and he's on their side. He's supporting their causes, just like they don't hear them talk about Bill Gates. But Huey Long even back then you had the foundations that existed. Then you had the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the carnef Foundation, International Peace, which were all awful in their own ways, but he was already talking at them. He knew there was wealth there that was sheltered by taxes and there was unaudited. Now with the Gates Foundation, especially in the Clinton Foundation, all the newer foundations, in addition to the old standbys.
Speaker 3: They need to do an auditing.
Speaker 6: That's what I would do if I was doing I would demand an audit of those foundations, those tax refoundations. I can't imagine the wealth that's in the Gates Foundation, for instance, and would so when you're auditing the FED, which absolutely has to be done, you audit the FED, you show how rotten it is, and then you abolish it and you get people like Ron Paul and other honest economists to develop an honest money system. But this criminal counterfeiting is is is not, you know, not what we should be doing. But once you do that, then you get you get people again talking about it's just fundamental fairness. It's not why is it weak or socialist or whatever, just to talk about being fair.
Speaker 3: And this is the leftist in the it is.
Speaker 6: He Eugene Debs said, one of the great honest socialists, who was sent to prison during World War One for protesting uh protesting the war by the great liberal Woodrow Wilson Supreme Court upheld that. And that's where you can't ye all fire and a Crowdit theater came from, folks, so I know your history. That came from a decision by the great liberal Oliver Wendell Holmes, Supreme Court justice who cited that phrase to justify locking up World War One protesters. As I've said, many times, even if you accept that that that's legitimate, that you know, well, you can't ye all fire in a crowdit theater. You have free speechs, but they are exceptions, even if you accept that, by no measure, was Eugene Debs and all the other World War One protesters shouting fire in a crowded theater. And I think that's that's what the opposition at the times you'd have said, what are you talking about? That's you know, that's not that's not any remotely the same thing. But any rate, so this is you know, it's an issue that's close to my heart and Chuck and I his friend Maria Heller, it's close to her heart.
Speaker 3: She loves survival. The riches has been one of the biggest supporters of it.
Speaker 6: And it's but you know, people have been trained to that they think that you're coming after their money, which is the vast majority then would benefit in some way, you know, just just for to know what the math is on this, folks. When I wrote to the paperback edition that Naomi wrote the forward to I wrote an update updated afterward and update to the you know twenty whatever it was twenty nineteen, updated where it was published, and I used the stats at that time, and statistics are if you divide up there's so much wealth in the United States.
Speaker 3: If you divided up all the.
Speaker 6: Wealth equally between every man, woman, and child, it would come to three hundred and forty four thousand and something each. Now I'm not suggesting we do that, but that tells you how much money is out there. There has to be a better way. Nobody should be homeless when you have that kind of wealth, Nobody anywhere, Nobody should be hungry anywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't care what the problems they have.
Speaker 6: You have enough money to have, you know, real facilities that can help them.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of things that.
Speaker 6: Real liberal liberalism does. That kind of wealth that ought to open everybody's eyes.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Really, you know, nobody needs to own multiple islands. And that's that was Huey Long's point, and that's why that's why he remains my hero, and why he remains someone who hated finger on the left as well as right, because Hughie actually got things done. He just didn't mouth platitudes, so.
Speaker 3: At any rate, so you can.
Speaker 6: It all about Hue and Survival of the Riches is a whole chapter devoted to him.
Speaker 3: And he's my hero. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 6: And you'll hear me talk a lot about that when I'm not talking conspiracy, because that's the greatest conspiracy ball. That's what I called it in Survival, the richest, the greatest conspiracy ball, and so I was it's wonderful to hear from people that are reading that, because I hear mostly from people about hidden history and crimes and cover ups, which is, you know, hidden History continues to get sold more than all my other books can.
Speaker 3: But there's amazing. So we'll go to all the break here, folks.
Speaker 6: So a little bit of different tonight because of the NA only one seconds, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Into these words.
Speaker 5: Revelation through Conversation Chili dot Com. Now back to Donald Jeffries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome back to the Donald Jeffrey Show. I love the caller.
Speaker 6: We had pretty sour, so again I love getting calls from you. So the phone lines are open at three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six again three one nine, five two seven five zero one six love your questions in the chat room as well, So let's take a lot, let's talk a little bit. And I sensed again with Naomi. That's why, you know, sometimes I don't know even the best people on the left, which would certainly qualify someone like Naomi Wolf, I don't know that they're all in. It's certainly the way I am on certain things. And I don't know if she would agree with me about the the so called insurrection. But I the more I write about the more I read about this and I write about it. I got another article coming up in the American Free Press about it. It's just astonishing to me that people are tolerating political prisoners in America, so gulag, americanicus, or whatever do you want to call it. These people, however you look at it, were at the worst misguided, and in fact they they can be charged with falling for Donald Trump's appeal and coming to Washington, d C. At his invitation, where he led them to believe that with the QAnon stuff that they would be mass arrest.
Speaker 3: There would be purp walks.
Speaker 6: Maybe, I think, I'm sure, you know, I think a lot of the people, people like Ashley Babbitt that you know, was shot by a still unidentified police officer, the only casualty that day, although they continue to act as if the insurrectionists are killed a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: I didn't kill anybody, but an identified cop did.
Speaker 6: But Ashley Babbitt came from San Diego, as lots of people that had come from all around the country. They didn't travel that distance just to hear a typical Donald Trump rally speech. They thought something big was going on. As Donald Trump had left the kettle there. There clearly was massive vote fraud. But I mean there's there's a massive vote fraud in the history that always have been, but it was over the top this time in my in my view, and so they thought, Okay, you know, we're going to stop the steal. This sounds like a big event, you know, and I don't think that. But and then you know, Trump gets up there, and if you listen to his speech, it was a.
Speaker 3: It was a typical rally. It was I can't believe on disappointing it must have been for those people.
Speaker 6: He said the same kind of nonsense he said his rallies over and over again, where's a bunch had nothing empty? Promises. But he he did say, and he said nothing to provoke them at all into doing anything violent. He said, you know, march patriot peacefully and patriotically. But he he did say, I'll march with you. And then what did he do. He instantly went back to the White House, hid himself in the situation room or wherever. And he wasn't anywhere near the Capitol. They went there thinking he was going to march with him and that because and then just look at it, what that event, whatever it was, would have been completely different. If the President of the United States is there leading that march, then it becomes something completely different. And you know, especially because I don't think anybody would have gone in the Capitol.
Speaker 3: But you know, you have video of the police officers waving them in.
Speaker 6: You have they identifyed that we know almost certainly the people that they committed the violence were.
Speaker 3: Were were the ones that were definitely undercover agents, There's no question about.
Speaker 6: And this has been a staple of all riots with something this big, and oddly, you know, even though they've gone after so many people like the retired cop from Baltimore from around I don't know where she's from, but she's a retired cop who was armed, armed with the tambourine. Seriously, they charged her with being armed because they couldn't find any guns. You have other people that you know, grandmothers that were taking selfies and stuff that are going to be that are forced to like political prisoners. Well, you know, see the errors of the way. We'll let you off if we repudiate everything. But those people that actually broke the windows, and they have pictures of them and everything. The people that were actually the violence, these were the undercover agents, and I don't think they were Antifa, although who knows, Antifa was Probably's government too. They were undercover FBI agents, as they are in most of these things, and they have no interest in prosecuting them. People like Joe Biggs, who was on air personality for Alex Jones for a long time. He did a lot of good work back when unfilt Wars was much better.
Speaker 3: He's in prison.
Speaker 6: He wrote it open the letter, very eloquent, open letter talking about how solidar you know, putting they're putting him in solitary confinement and they make them get naked, which is this is a weird psycho sexual thing that they began with Bradley Manning before. I guess she transitioned to Chelsea Manny when she was in prison. The first time, they kept him insight or heat whatever, in solitary confinement naked. So this is the new it's the solitary Refinement's bad enough, but now they throw you, apparently in a freezing room naked.
Speaker 3: So again for what for? For going to a political rally? Again? Trump and Trump?
Speaker 6: You know his even though he still has faithful people, millions people supporting him, he should have lost all supported to that because he threw them under the bus.
Speaker 3: And he has never mentioned him.
Speaker 6: He does he talk about them being in prison. How ridiculous it is. No, he doesn't talk anything because he talks about nothing that can't be uh you know, can't be put but you know it's something that's about himself.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 6: A couple of questions of chatterman, Mom, what do you think about mandatory backs for work? Except well, I think you can probably guess what my view. I don't believe in mandatory vaxations for anything.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that. I don't, you know, compulsory mandatory, you know those words. I cringe.
Speaker 6: Yet my body, my choice, I guess would be that. No, absolutely, and especially when you know you can and I didn't want to go like sense that I couldn't go that far with Naomi. But I don't believe that you know that this this saint has been proven to be even a strain. I mean, they've never isolated COVID nineteen. They tell you that they have no tests to isolate COVID nineteen, so they can't prove it exists. So this nonsense about a variant, they certainly don't have any tests to isolate a variant of a strain they haven't proven to exist, So these things are not that's not science, it's absurd.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: Absolutely against mandatory vaccinations. A city of Richmond is considering the first city in place. Yeah, I'm sure're gonna say. And what once they start you know these you know, America's leaders are lemmings. Once a few of them get on board, the law follow and that's what that's what happens.
Speaker 3: The FBI agency there.
Speaker 6: We should be arrested at well, absolutely anybody should, I mean just arrest whoever who resorted to violence and charge them with vandalism or whatever, not insurrection.
Speaker 3: Absolutely only one.
Speaker 6: Death of the Boston escer, except he promised to walk down the street with him to fight like hell. Yeah, exactly. Yeah, he did say fight like hell and again that's you can do that. But that's you know, Trump always chooses his words ambiguously.
Speaker 3: That's why I think he's an actor. Uh.
Speaker 6: Wow, I got stripped and isolated several times. You've been out of texta.
Speaker 3: This is just priston. Wow, I didn't know, never hav been to prison. That shocks me.
Speaker 6: I think Babbitt is a sie op. I've heard well, you know, and people people think every there because we've.
Speaker 3: Been lied to so much.
Speaker 6: I don't blame anyone for thinking that's a sy opp or because if you look closely at any of these things, you know, yeah, you find questions, Well, wasn't what was really going on there?
Speaker 3: I don't know, But.
Speaker 6: Regardless, the people that have been in prison, they've been held with that in many cases. That bail you're talking about, and now if it was wrong, and I've talked about it being wrong in Survival of the Roots and elsewhere. Most people don't realize how many people in our overcrowded prison systems, which are full of who knows how many innocent people because DNA evidence has shown just how calm it is. You know, who knows how many have been you know, executed.
Speaker 3: We just don't know.
Speaker 6: But I think a healthy chunk of those record number of prisoners are innocent. You have no business behind bars. The Dracronian sentences, some of them gets just in the inconsistency.
Speaker 3: You know, one day I'll probably.
Speaker 6: Write a book about the justice system, but I take notes on the most egregious things I see. But there's so many people that get sent up for life that that on.
Speaker 3: You know, some really dubious testimony.
Speaker 6: You're talking about reasonable doubt then, juries last thing you want, folks, is to sit, you know, with a jury of your peers, because they are blithering idiots. Ninety nine percent of the time they will send somebody away for life on the most questionable evidence. They don't obviously have no concept of reasonable doubt at all. And they also, on the other hand, will sometimes make a ridiculous decision to let somebody go that looks a lot guiltier than the people you convicted. So they seem to get it wrong majority of the time. I wouldn't want my faith in their hands never, so, uh, you know, I I hope that I can. I can stay away from any courtroom because to trust these people, you don't want to do that. Always Provocateur's president event in the post nine eleven Aras Sert. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, there's and that's when Tucker Carlson talked about it was shocked, but that he but this is something I talked to the whole section and hid industry on it.
Speaker 3: You know, there's you know, we know that Timothy Leary was CIA. We know that Glorious Steinem was CIA. And we know.
Speaker 6: That the bodyguard for Fred Hampton was a government agent. The bodyguard from Malcolm X was a government agent. The guy cradling Martin Luther King's head in his hands on the balcony at the Running Motel was a CI agent.
Speaker 3: We know this.
Speaker 6: They were infiltrated everywhere and uh and yet we look at these things and we don't. You know, the First World Trade Center, I talked about that, uh in ninety three, where the guy was you know, was set up by the FBI to do and he tried to back out, he tried to or others. I mean, you read about it and hidden history. I haven't asked about it much in any interviews. But it's fascinating to see, you know, what happens when somebody, you know, one of these assets actually got a pang of conscience and I don't want to do this. And you can see how the FBI works, Jelly says. Sometimes nullification there's the only any chance when being route. Yeah, I mean, I'd like to see more jury nullification because they do have that right and they don't want you to know you have that right. Blantifa, I was paid a handsome sum for that video. Yeah, everything sucks here. Well I can't. I can't argue with it too much.
Speaker 3: It did, but.
Speaker 6: It wasn't all that always that way, Like I said as recently as like even the nineties, this was a different country and that was with you know, horrible you know, Bill Clinton administration and tons of corruption everywhere, but there was still a lot more confidence. And that's the difference between you go back to the fifties or something. You think of America's golden there, which, by the way, we had a ninety percent top tax rate er in the fifth I try to point that out to conservativecy you know, your golden there had a.
Speaker 3: Ninety percent top tax rate. But uh, you know, you go back.
Speaker 6: To that era and you can see that even though the corruption was there. I mean Eisenhower wasn't my favorite person, but he he looks great in retrospect. And you know, certainly the Congress people, there were tons of people that you know, Sam Raber and these kind of awful people I think that were in Congress. Johnson obviously, but there was a competency. So you know, the analogy with Mussolini the trains ran on time, that that you know that there's a lot to that.
Speaker 3: So it's you know, it's.
Speaker 6: A lot easier I think to take being uh I guess, to be under tyranny. Even I mean even somebody like China, as bad as China is, they're very efficient.
Speaker 3: So I mean that doesn't mean you want.
Speaker 6: What the kind of totalitarian and the control and living in bunk beds and everything. But we're headed that direction. But we're going to be worse than because I don't see any signs of any competency. And that's what when you look at the mess we have we're dealing with now, when you look at the Lori Lightfoots and the Gretchen Whitners, the Gavin Newsom's people, like this that were not you know, and all the school board members you see at the meetings where the parents are finally getting some gump shit up.
Speaker 3: You see the arrogance and how bad they are.
Speaker 6: That at that level, you realize that what an incredible job it would be to try to vacuum all this corruption out, because it's not anything at the time. You have to start at the bottom and work up, and you have to start at those school boards. You have to get rid of those awful, awful people on most of the school boards and started, and I hope you can start getting some honest mayors and then governors and working its way up.
Speaker 3: First I heard the guard that shot bad was a private security guard working for Senator.
Speaker 6: But I have to assume these three cops killed themselves for Summers. Absolutely the suicide the cops very strange, and I don't believe it was the riots stress. I stood in the caged armies round of one hundred thousand prisoners.
Speaker 3: I got over it. And again, the.
Speaker 6: However you look at it doesn't matter whether even if I believed that that this was And again I don't know how anybody if you can look at that was an insurrection and again just compared to the riots we had last summer that you know, that was like walk in the park compared to you know, your average BLM riots.
Speaker 3: So you have to have standards.
Speaker 6: If and the authority stood down, then so if that and I go back to the I think in the late sixties, late sixties, early seventies, I talked about this last year, a group of Black Panthers entered the uh the California State Capitol building, armed with like, you know, assault weapons. They walked in and uh, you know, nobody had nobody had any weapon.
Speaker 3: And the so called insurrectionist in Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: You know, the girl with a tambourine, a lot of cell phones, was it, uh, some mace supposed you know, kind of a you know, very weak insurrection. But nothing happened to the Black panthers.
Speaker 3: And this was this was the end.
Speaker 6: If there was you know, if this was a racist society, it was a lot more racist than uh nothing.
Speaker 3: They didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
Speaker 6: They just they did compiscate their guns and they were allowed to go on their way.
Speaker 3: They didn't pay a fine. Now contrast that.
Speaker 6: To what we're seeing here. It says it was legal to do so in the Panthers at a time. Yeah, well, I mean I understand, but it's it's still they were if the concept is you're storming, because they clearly were.
Speaker 3: Pissed off and they had reason to be.
Speaker 6: I guess And again, I you know, I'm familiar with the Black Panthers did some good work and their communities and everything, and they were infiltrated by government agents left and right, just as the KKK was. But and I've heard that argument was legal to do with that, but it's nobody had And again we can't if they can show that video I've seen the cops waved them inside. Why are if you're conducting an investigation, the first thing you're gonna do. The first thing you do is you look at that video and you identify who those police officers were, and you call them in and you say, okay, maybe you think that they're part of the conspiracy of insurrections, but whatever you find out, Okay, why did you wave them inside the capitol? Who told you to do that? And that's the first thing that you that you do, and you also go and you look at the video the people then they have these people they know who was that broke the windows. You find those undercover FBI agents or whoever they were, and you.
Speaker 3: Got to them.
Speaker 6: But those are the people they're not going after. Instead, they're concentrating on the grandmothers. And this is a political stunt, and it's designed you know, you may think it's okay, it's just Trump supporters, but it's designed to strike fear in the heart of Americans that this is what happens when you try to to do anything.
Speaker 3: And they really didn't try.
Speaker 6: It, didn't do anything, but it shows you if you really did try to have a show of force. If a bunch of those militia groups and whites supremacists that they claim exists, I don't know if they exist. They sure keep they keep themselves hidden pretty well. But if you find these groups out there in the country and they decide to come to watching it at one time, and you get hundreds of them, if not thousands of them, that suddenly march on the Capitol and they're armed, you know what will happen.
Speaker 3: They'll probably drone bomb them.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know, but I mean that would first of all, that would never happen because I can tell you First of all, these groups don't exist, and people talk about Second Amendment people and gun you're seeing during the lockdown. The mentality of those Second Amendment people is that I want mugguns.
Speaker 3: Nobody's going to take mug guns.
Speaker 6: But they don't care about anything beyond that. The only way their guns will come into play is if someone tries to attack their personal property.
Speaker 3: They're never going to take their.
Speaker 6: Guns out and fight for the larger you know, the larger issues that you know, they've been locked down unconstitutionally, and obviously that's otherwise you would have seen it by now. Have you seen any note? Not not at all. Let's see, they're gonna try all travelers to the US to be vaccinated. Yeah, oh that's what. But well they require the migrants coming through the border. I haven't seen that because again, nobody's talking. If if this was a real pandemic, first of all, you'd see more signs of it. But if it was the last thing you'd be doing is having a wide open southern border and people coming across who are not being checked, not being tested. Who knows how many of them have this dreaded thing, and not only that, they're being carted about the country.
Speaker 3: Some of them were being carted on airlines.
Speaker 6: My daughter just went to Hawaii and she had to get a COVID test before she went because she hasn't gotten vaccinated. Like me, very proud of my kids, they haven't got vaccinated, but she had to have a COVID test. And so the airline industry is regulating that stuff. You're having to mask up and all that. But they're taking migrants that just and they're using again they're they're flying them that expense and they're certainly not paying for a ticket just to you know, be taken around the country to try to change demographics, which is again it's is awful. It's not the way is a free country is supposed to work. But no one questions it. If this was a real pandemic, the people in charge would be worried about catching it too, and they wouldn't want people who hadn't been tested coming from other areas of the world.
Speaker 3: But you don't see any evidence of that.
Speaker 6: Instead, it's business as usual, and that's what gives the gameway. Much as you know, Nancy Pelosi and people like that, if they really thought there was a pandemic, do you think Nancy Pelosi eighty years old in the highest risk group, would she really be taking her mask off every chance she'd get in public in private, so she gets caught all the time.
Speaker 3: And Harrislon's of course not.
Speaker 6: She'd be as paranoid as any other eighty year old that I know in my family and out there, they're all they're terrified, but they're.
Speaker 3: Not in the know. Nancy Pelosi's in the know.
Speaker 6: So I think again, these these are obviously, you know, obvious indicators that this is not a what it's purported to be cops probably agents. That's why don Yeah, yeah, that's definite true. To hell with DC, Let's break up like we're supposed to be. I could care less about most of this country. Well, yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: The army would fold that the way Well, I don't know. I'd like to think so, but I don't know. I don't. I don't know what a real show of force from the Eric.
Speaker 6: People, I don't know they've they've never seen it, because they considered that if that that was a show of force. A lot of old, you know, very law binding people who were stayed within the purple ropes largely, who didn't even have any graffiti didn't tear anything down. That most of the worst thing that he is the one guy put his you know, his unwashed boots onto Lady Pelosi's desk and a solar electern.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what are radicals? But I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's why conservatism is a losing side. Yeah, I mean, conservatism is I and sometimes I get get mistaken for conservative, which is because I criticized so called liberals so much. The last thing I am is a conservative because conservative implies that you believe there's something worth conserving. What about present day America is worth conserving?
Speaker 3: Tell me what it is? Nothing? We are an absolute mess.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: If I was in the living in the nineteen fifties, if we had that lifestyle, then yeah, that's a lot that was worth conserving. Then even again up intil the nineties, there is nothing worth We are just a complete mess. We have our so called traditions don't exist anymore. There are I mean, they're you know, maybe in name only, but they're belittle They like Naomi was talking about the woman that was talking about Fourth of July.
Speaker 3: They're belittle.
Speaker 6: You saw what happened, you know during the fourth Star you have a person in Congress vaccine waters again one of the many embarrassments we have as leaders, which is can only happen and totally tyrannical society.
Speaker 3: She you know, starts.
Speaker 6: Talking blithering on about this is ridiculous racist stage life.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, so we don't have any traditions, and you can't.
Speaker 6: I said many times, you can't have a cohesive society. You can't have a civilization if you don't have any foundational principles that you all agree on.
Speaker 3: We don't have any what what is a foundation?
Speaker 6: You know, even they're in a civil war when the country was divided, but not like this, you had lots of foundational principles. First of all, the vast majority believed in God. There are Bible, you know, people that believed in the Bible, believed in God, they believed in the Ten Commandments. I mean, you know, they're pretty much all believed. You know, murder was wrong, rape was wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I certainly I don't think the majority of Americans believe in God. They certainly don't believe in the Ten Commandments. So these are foundational principles that we can't agree on that we just you know, maybe the foundational principle now would be RACI is is wrong because you know whatever that means. But I don't think you can have a society on something like that. I just really don't. So it's just we're, you know, we're we're we're we're poised for implosion or explosion or something.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Citizen Jicks, is that you Fetzer yet, Jim Fetzer being in the chat room? That would be interesting? How fat? How fat the army is? Yeah, I mean, you know it's it's probably so.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. They don't want to. You know, you can't body shame the soldiers, I guess. Uh. And then he.
Speaker 6: Posts for the camera. The entire thing is a sign which which who posts for the camera? I mean, I'm not sure which which one you're talking about. Uh, let's see Maxine Waters. Yeah, people are joking about Maxine Water's name, but you know this is uh. I mean Maxine Waters briefly was interested back in the day when Gary Webb, a very courageous reporter before they knocked him off and claimed he killed himself by shoot himself twice in the head and his family believes that story, by the way, But back in the day, she was, along with the rest of the Black Caucus Congressional Black Caucus, were interested in his premise that or his contingent that the CIA was helping to bring cat crack cocaine into the inner cities.
Speaker 3: But again, Maxine.
Speaker 6: Waters, like the rest of the so called black leaders, has such a narrow range of interest, and they all revolve.
Speaker 3: Around black blackness, black nob that's her only.
Speaker 6: And I've said many times where I would love to talk to some of these so called black leaders. Imagine having a conversation with al sharp to the stipulation is you can't talk about race. We have to talk about other things. Do you think he could give Do you think, Maxine Waters, do you think any of these people could give an interview, could talk about any I've never heard him talk about any other subject. And maybe they go ten seconds with that, and I don't know, but it would be interesting to see that.
Speaker 3: What's something should I really see differently done? One day? We have to have a discussion in public?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, that's also the guy with the Viking custom on him and a few others posing. But yeah, I mean that guy was you know really uh yes, FBI and form and Sharpton, absolutely, and that's people don't realize what his history was.
Speaker 3: Al Al Sharpton was a common crack dealer.
Speaker 6: He was a crack dealer, and he was caught, you know, on camera, trying to sell crack to an undercover agent and he was turned into an FBI in formant.
Speaker 3: That's the history of Al.
Speaker 6: Sharpton, who, but but for the grace of that undercover agent and for the FBI wanting to recruit him, would be, you know, just another black statistic, another black in prison for selling drugs.
Speaker 3: Common crack dealer he was. That's what he was. And so the idea that he's some kind of rich ridiculous.
Speaker 6: But you don't hear and not. I mean, this guy survived the on a brawly nonsense.
Speaker 3: And by the way, when I was talking about Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior's journals, he didn't have kind things to say about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson either. He specifically mentioned how did Sharpton survive the tawany brawley thing? I just think, how how did he become even more famous after that? When they admitted it was talking about hoaxes. There's a hoax and this guy. That's where he burst a public prominence. That's where he first went from crack dealer to you know, respected black leader.
Speaker 3: And you talk about Jesse Jackson.
Speaker 6: And now he looks like a bad bobble ahead of himself yelling yeah he does.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I guess he lost like two hundred pounds or something. I think the fat Al Sharpton was, you know, it was more. U was a little easier on the eyes. I think, no comedy was James Brown's. No, well I didn't know that, but I know he he he had.
Speaker 3: A connection to James Brown. Yeah he was.
Speaker 6: That's what he was with, you know, some kind of involvement with him. Why do you lose one hundred and fifty pounds?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he started looked sick like I think people for a long time thought he was sick because he did lose so much waking.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look good.
Speaker 6: He doesn't look a bobblehead. This name comes up now and then when I listen to offew stories. Yeah, so that's where we're And you know, it's if those of you who maybe are new to me and have listened, you know my my theory. So so much of this is around that, I believe. Uh, and why I seem so much to be taking up for, you know, the so called Trump's side, it is because they the other side is just uh you know, I touched a little bit on the Sznaomi. I believe Trump was an actor. I call him Trumpetstein, the Trumpetstein project. I believe that he was recruited to play a role to tap into the populism that was out there.
Speaker 3: Bernie Sanders tapped into some of it.
Speaker 6: But I think they picked you know, they they picked Trump for a good reason. He had, you know, he could appeal to more of all that white anger out there, the middle class anger, the same kind of Reagan democ rats, people that are fed up with a system.
Speaker 3: But his his rhetoric, Reagan's I mean, uh Reagan.
Speaker 6: Trump's rhetoric during that twenty sixteen campaign was at times revolutionary. Uh you know, he he called the I mean, he was saying things that no other candidate said. I mean, I you know, I like, I said, look this is I mean, I couldn't I couldn't stand his personality. I thought he was ridiculous, like so, I mean, I you know, I thought he was incredibly distasteful. I thought that show that was so stupid where he said, yeah, fied that. You know, typical Americans ate that up. You know why why that was popular, I don't know. Again, bully personality. I never thought he would be president, and I never thought he would be saying the things he said. But he was alluding to conspiracies, who was eluding nine to eleven truth, alluding to JFK, alluding to Vince Foster.
Speaker 3: But of course, you know he talks about Vin. You know, some people think he was murdered, you know. And then his his second Supreme Court nominee, his Brett Kavanaugh.
Speaker 6: Who led the Vince Foster cover up for Canadon Star. That's Donald Trump in a nutshell. You don't hear anybody else say that about him. You had people you break down on the Trump meter, the Trump default, the Trump demarcation line. You know, it's no more amazing discy line, It's a Trump line, something like. You know, the Brett Kavanaugh thing falls on that where you know, on the one side, you had the people that.
Speaker 3: Love all he's a great guy, you know, they were unfair to brit Cavanaugh. And the other side is you know, you know, he's uh the worst saw my god.
Speaker 6: You know, he assaulted this girl, you know, forty years before they could remember the day and time it happened. But you know, so that's that's Trump. And nobody talks about, you know the fact that you know he was instrumental and withholding information the jfk assassination from Jefferson Morley and more. You know, he also led the cover up int Vince Foster's death.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's but that's Trump. That's the Trumpet sign project.
Speaker 6: And you can still find you know, I wrote an article the Trumpets Sign Project. She's probably been a couple of years ago. But I mean I caught on to Trump real quick. As you could see in all his rhetoric, he did nothing that he said he was doing so basically for Donald Trump. And this is why I get people, get some of the enemies on both sides, and I get supporters on both sides too. But it's because I'm a Trump agnostic. Like my friend John Barber used to say, he came up with that ternam and it's a perfect description. Trump agnostic. You know, I don't I don't hate or love him. I think he's an actor. You know, he's you know, he's pretty, he's if he's not an actor, he's a buffoon that they just used or whatever. But I believe that the country has been divided over somebody who the people that hate him hate him for things he never did, and the people that love him love him for things he never did.
Speaker 3: Because bottom line.
Speaker 6: Is, Trump spent four years doing mostly tweeting nonsensical stuff, claiming he was going to do stuff, threatening stuff, calling names, getting into the gutter, into cafeteria food fights with the ridiculous celebrities that was his presidency, meanwhile surrounding himself with almost nothing but never Trumper's I said many times I would like to know how many people in Trump's administration voted for him.
Speaker 3: I don't think there were very many. And uh, you know, but most people don't look at it that way. Oh cool, we have another caller. Okay, let's take this call. You're on the line, caller, don Yes, this.
Speaker 1: Is Tom Pony from Columbia, Illinois, one of your Facebook friends.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Tom, h let's talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a question about this COVID. Okay, they left the saying our biggest problem is the unvaccinated, right, But ye are beginning to be a number of doctors saying our number one problem is there is no early treatment once you are diagnosed as a positive COVID case. And I agree. I've done some research and there's nothing out there that can be prescribed by your doctor if you call your doctor, because I was thinking, oh, I call my doctor and say give me a prescription for hydroxychloroquinn. Sure, you know, it seemed to work for President Trump. And but in researching it, I found that they pulled it. There was an emergency use authorization on it, and they done away with that and may have last year based on a totally fraudulent article appearing in Lancet. So they found out two weeks later, you know, that it was fraudulent and they retracted that article, but they never did come back and issue the emergency use authorization again for hydroxy corkland. Anyway, I've done some more research and there's a doctor I guess she's a doctor and an attorney. Simone Gold. Have you heard of her?
Speaker 3: Yes? I have. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She has a group called America's Frontline Doctors, and she had a summit last year and then they had another summit this year last month, and she had another doctor lawyer on there. I'm gonna get his name in my notes here, doctor Mitchell, and he had just retired last year, and at that time there were articles appearing in the New York Times and there was one paper coming out of Turkey that said there would be three point three million people that would die in Sub Saharan Africa, which is South Africa. Okay, So he he followed the data for sixteen months and last month he gave a talk again he said, do you know how many deaths there were in South Africa? One and fifty eight thousand. So in his conclusions he said that US citizens are twenty two times more likely to die of COVID than these countries in South Africa. And you know what they are. There's some of the most unsanitary countries, you know, with the malaria and everything going on. I think they call it malaria endemic. So I think they got a point. You know, we need to get some treatments, early treatments, because there's really two stages that when you first get COVID, it's sort of like the flu. You know, you got a fever and maybe a cough and if you would treat it, you know, in those first few days, the week, ten days, it would never get to that stage where you know they're going to put you on a ventilator and kill you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I think last year there was a statistic that eighty five percent of the people that went on a ventilator died. Yes, yes, So I just wanted to get your opinion of that. And and I don't you probably had read some articles about it all.
Speaker 3: So sure, Well, the ventilators, we know that.
Speaker 6: You know, they're getting a thirty one thousand dollars bonus, so they have The hospitals have a great financial incentive to put patients on the.
Speaker 1: See these two guys that wrote the article for planted uh, they were working for a company that was coming out with rendisc is it.
Speaker 6: Renders that's that's that's that's Fauci's and Fauci and Trump both have a financial interest in that. And again Trump, you talk about the old uh, the Okie Doka, you talk about the four thousand degree chests. When he supposedly got covid, if he even got it, he did not take hydroxychlorine, which which is what he should have done.
Speaker 3: He'd been talking up in the media. Everybody hates him. Oh my god. So what does he do?
Speaker 6: Of course he doesn't take that. He brags about writ gizevere. You know, Fauci's financial.
Speaker 1: Taking it like in March of last year. Yes, like areative?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, he was, yes exactly. And then he then he gets it and instead.
Speaker 6: Of his whole sports Yeah, right on, He's gonna take how drux No Trump.
Speaker 3: Trump doesn't work that way affair. Yes. Oh, and he bragged about how great it was, you know, again against his arch enemy Fauci. This is all theater, man. They're both making money because they both have a.
Speaker 6: Vested interest in remdesivir. It's it's it's it's all a theater. It's it's so hard because people are so distressed, specially with Trump. They either love or hate him, and you can't it's so hard to either side to get him to move to realize. Look this guy, you know, just analyze this, okayse He.
Speaker 1: Said it was at the head of the Food and Drug Administry FDA that pulled the hydroxy chloric when the approved list. Within a couple of months of that, he went to work for a company that that was associated with MODERNA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, so sure.
Speaker 1: You know there's there's there's money behind just about every decision. And I'm not liking it.
Speaker 6: No, No, it's it's it's it's And again I just I wish people that. So he had to make make myself clear about Trump. I don't know how many times I could do it that. You got seventy five eighty million people out there, who if you don't know by now that you guys are awake, this is the awake people.
Speaker 3: These are the wake people. You are awake.
Speaker 6: You know the corruption there, you know the woke tyrannies there. You hate this authoritarianism.
Speaker 3: You know it's.
Speaker 6: It's unconstitutional, it's unprecedented, it's incompatible with any notion of liberty or freedom. But you keep looking to this giant orange buffoon that this guy is the answer.
Speaker 3: He's not. He had four You act like he didn't have four years. He did nothing to stop it at all. So again I told you, but you know, if you've read me and you listen to me, you know what I think.
Speaker 6: But it's uh, please find someone. I mean, you know, you know whoever you're going to go to. He's Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior would be a much better person to put your faith in.
Speaker 1: Getting back to what I originally called on the early treatment. I did see an interview between Dale Victory and a Richard Bartlett to a doctor, and this bart doctor Bartlett was saying he would tell people to use Boodet denied. But apparently you can go into any Walmart, CBS, Walgreens, any pharmacy and buy this stuff for about ten bucks. It's an inhaler and apparently it's it's very effective.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a little there. I mean, I don't, I don't. I don't even understand the hydroxyl chlorine. And there's a there's another one too. I can't remember what the other one is. But there are two two treatments out there supposedly that have been very effective and cheap at But hospitals have even banned these, uh, these treatments, which is again, this is if you have any doubt that this is not a real thing, look at that kind of stuff. This is a medical industrial complex. If people want to take that, they have their faith in it. There's a lot of evidence out there that it works. Why would you stop them from doing it? But the hospitals are doing it they're not allowing them to take that in the hospitals. You have to go home if you're going to take that. I mean, that's horrible. What kind of system does that?
Speaker 1: Three that I have seen that or that work real well together? Or hydroxychloric when a zistra mice.
Speaker 6: And yes, and zinc zinc to me, well, we have the chat quina too or quina and yeah, that's the thing. But I think it's even some way up. So there they have you know, think, yeah, absolutely zinc is is great, but you know they don't. They don't want to hear. Instead, they want you.
Speaker 3: To take the REMDISI here.
Speaker 6: You know, they wanted to so that doctor Fauci can make more money and Trump can make.
Speaker 3: More money from his h his alleged enemy.
Speaker 1: That he Well, i've read the reports aren't too good about this. No, it's helped some people. I guess it helped Trump, but there's bad reports on it too.
Speaker 6: Well, if Trump even had it, like I said, you're talking to people thinking that that things are hoaxes, didn't even have it, I don't know, man, I mean I know that's anything with I think the whole thing could have been a charade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could have been anyway, I'm gonna let you go so other callers can call in. And it's good talking to you again.
Speaker 3: Oh it's great to thank you so much for your support times. I appreciate it. Okay, okay, take care, Thank you, sir Thomas.
Speaker 6: He's he's he's been a loyal supporter, uh for quite a while. Okay, let's see uh shiny message for political parties and that term limits absolutely need do terminal emits. And and again everybody, that's one of those things where Trump talked about it didn't he did you did he do anything to stop to I mean, just look at all the things he talked about.
Speaker 3: He did nothing.
Speaker 6: Even on something like the JFK files. He claimed he was going to do it talk and then he backed out at the last second. It admitted that the intelligence agency's you know, made him back off.
Speaker 5: This is you know.
Speaker 6: Somebody mentioned Brian too. He endedfed Brian Tult, author of the fixes. That would be a great guess, he would be. I need to contact him again. I tried to get him on eye protests. I've communicated with him, you know, and I believe the sports are fixed as well, and I've been I started talking about that back in the seventies, but Brian beat me to beat me to the book fixes in I might even thought of a title like that. Uh. He would be great to have on, So I had to try to ask him, maybe this time works better. I know, the Friday time didn't work for him, so I could never get him on there. Same thing with Vince Palomarra. His Friday time I didn't work for him, but I'd like to get him on. And he's one of the few people's Although you know, he and I don't agree, he's completely on. I think he thinks Joe Biden's a great guy. He's a you know, a typical UH kind of establishment liberal Democrat, but he's fantastic on the UH on the secret Service of the assassination. Okay, Zinc Liquorice Roote helped me when I had whatever the hell it was I had in twenty twenty. Yeah, Zinc is you know, always good to think fin him and see vitam and d uh. I would ban all members from family members from running for office for public office. M Okay, well, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Family members of the people that are already in office maybe you're banning nepotism. It's like a paymaster told me one hundred years ago, if you were getting more than one check from Uncle Sam, you can bet your breaking line. Well, I know where I live, like, there's double and triple dippers out here, and and survival the richest. I think I've talked about it's a notable triple dipper, maybe a quadruple dipper. But this guy wasn't, you know, he wasn't that he wasn't He said, no, I'm fine. He didn't feel one paying a guilt. But around here, especially in the area I live in northern Virginia outside of d C, where so many government workers. Look, you have so many retired military or retired cops or retired firefighters go in and get other government jobs. You get so many double differs out here. It's it's ridiculous, so much money here. Uh stuck with the D three D three. Anybody over forty and a man, I think you should Yeah, yeah, t uh Vitamin D three. I take it every day. It's definitely, it's it's a it's a wonder I don't have. You know, used to sometimes get a little twinges on my knees. My arm I work out, but uh no, I don't know. So it's it's I you know, DC is really D three is really good for that. Uh So anyway, I get just to keep on the uh the Trump thing. So you know, if you're literally it's I have an unusual view of trumpet I realized that most people don't, and uh we try. I call the trump agnostics the smallest minority group in the country. John Barber, who coined the RICE, used to be one, but I don't think he is anymore. I would, if I may humbly suggest, but very very few people are. And it's I get so angry because of course I get angry, but I've called a Trump supporter. And but you know, when I look at people and good people, so many good people who have let this Trump arrangement center there on.
Speaker 3: Is a real thing.
Speaker 6: But I coined a term for the other side. I think there's a Trump enablement syndrome, which is also a real thing. But the people that, hey Trump, they've gotten to the point now where as all you have to do is a bad mouth Trump. And boy that took courage to bad mouth Trump. And you know, left, isn't it. Uh So people like George W. Bush, you know who our world used to hate. I mean, this is the weapons of mass destruction. This is a great decider, you know, this is uh, you know, until Trump came along, the most inarticular president we'd never had. They're an idiot, you know, talk about an advertising for nepotism. You know, you really think he would have gotten to Yale if his if he wasn't you know, a Bush. But uh, he started bad mouthing Trump. And so now I've heard lots of people on the left George.
Speaker 3: Bush is not too bad. You know, No, he's not good at all.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: Once can't get Yeah, well that that was like for me once.
Speaker 6: Uh uh when we yeah he fooled again, it's like, yeah he was Uh he was amazing.
Speaker 3: Are are uh is our kids learning? That was another great one.
Speaker 6: I mean, just uh chestnuts. I mean, and Trump's a little bit different because Trump's were Trump's from more again, I think orchestrated because I I you know, Trump was like you know, repeating almost like it was a hypnotic thing where he would literally say the same thing like five times.
Speaker 3: In a row, and and I was like, what, you know, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: It's just it's it's very very it was very hard to listen to him talk.
Speaker 3: But again, he had the hypnotic effect.
Speaker 6: And again people that and that's the side you're dealing with when you're talking about people being awake. The side that hates Trump, very very few of them are awake. I mean there's some, but because again it's you know, say, I guess you could say, I mean, I'm criticized Trump like I hate.
Speaker 3: Him, but I don't.
Speaker 6: I just don't think he's I think he did less damage politically. Now, he certainly toward the country apartment. I think that was his assignment, and I think he certainly uh lowered the discourse. But the other side helped as well. But he certainly lowered down and made it an idiocracy. But in terms of what he did, I just don't think. I feel like he did nothing betweet. So in some respects he was an obnoxious Calvin Coolidge, you know, Calvin Cooley is one of our greater presidents because he didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: You know, these guys when they act, tend to do.
Speaker 6: Stuff that doesn't benefit the people, tends to give them more power and take away rights tross. So you know, very few active as presidents that have you know that you know that have done any good at all. And that's why I think what made Kennedy so different is Kennedy did was attempting.
Speaker 3: To do some good things for the people.
Speaker 6: And since that time, I don't know no other president my lifetime has tried to do.
Speaker 3: I don't anything good. I mean, where there's so few things.
Speaker 6: I guess, you know, Jimmy Carter granting amnesty to the draft Dodgers. Okay, that was good. I guess I supported that. I don't think he did anything else good really, and he was in office. Reagan nothing, you know, Bush Clinton nothing nothing, nothing, I mean, the only, the only, the only thing Trump Obama. On his way out of office, he uh, he did do one good thing and that was he commuted the rest of Bradley Chelsea Manning's absolutely absurd sentence. It was like thirty five years or something for exposing the horrible conduct of US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: So he did do that. I'll give him that. That was one good thing he did.
Speaker 6: On the way out, Jay says, see you later, Okay, thank you, Jay, thanks for participating. Carter kind of wanted to, well, you know, Carter's another one looks really great in retrospect. But you know again I was that was when I my first vote was for Jimmy Carter. I was a starry eyed, very far left Democrat, but he was like my least. I mean, I loved all the I was hoping ted Teddy would run, but I liked you know, you doll and Fred Harris.
Speaker 3: I liked all the other candidates that you're better than him, because I already knew he was.
Speaker 6: Being pushed by this Trilateral Commission, and he wasn't talking about John Barber says he talked about the jfk assassination. I don't know, I never heard that, but it really infuriated me because that was when I was at my most active as stage. I was a volunteer with Mark Lane's group Citizens Submitted Inquiry, and you know, this is when it was in the news.
Speaker 3: So if he had said something, it would have been great.
Speaker 6: But even though his sister, Ruth Carter Stapleton was a real activist, she was really involved in the jfk assassination stuff, uh CFR people all through a Stansfield Turner and Cyia yep h w. Bush did American with Disabilities Act. Yeah, yeah, Ford was a Warren Commission member than yes he was. Yeah, he's uh exactly, And so it was it was an easy vote for me. So I was going to vote for again I thought the Democrats were the good guys. Then I certainly would have voted for any Democrat over Ford. I couldn't vote for a Warren Commission member. But Uh and Jimmy Carter had some populist elements, again symbolically, but it was symbolically like you know, the uh walking at his inauguration I think was a nice touch.
Speaker 3: Going back to Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 6: Uh stopped playing Hale to the chief, the fireside chats. I mean it was, you know, wearing a sweater. I mean, these are he was trying to be more like the people. But and you know, basically he had probably the best foreign policy of any president since JFK because he actually was trying to get peace in the Middle East and he didn't provoke any foreign wars. So and it was the last gasp of foreign policy before the neokons took over under Reagan. Also, I also divested himself with peanut business for taking ops.
Speaker 3: I did not know that. I did not know that, but.
Speaker 6: Just at a personal level, I was disappointed that he didn't make some speeches about because he said he liked JFK.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: When Ted Kennedy ran against him in nineteen eighty, which I still have never understood that because it was, you know, after the horse had left the barn. It was way too late. It was a wrong time to run to challenge a sitting president. I still don't know why he decided that. But Kenny O'Donnell died, you know, very timely fashioned. He was the power that ran those great candy campaign, so he wasn't there to do it.
Speaker 3: Steve Smith and others.
Speaker 6: Weren't up to it, and uh, it was a horrible campaign. The media sand bagged him from the very beginning. Roger Mudd suddenly, after not talking about chap equitting for all those years, they suddenly made it front and center. And Jimmy Carter very famous. Jimmy Carter treated Ted Kennedy. You didn't treat him nicely. And I remember he said, you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna I'm not gonna talk about Jimmy.
Speaker 6: He kept saying, obert Obergain, I'm not going to raise Chappaquinick as an issue, but he said it regularly though, so uh anyway, and polls before that, Roger mug sandbagging polls had ted Kennedy way ahead of Carter. But uh so that was that was really the last I mean, the last Democrats that I liked were you know, I love Dennis Cassinich. I thought he was very good, but you know, he got one percent in all the polls, and they quickly drummed him out of the packet candidates whenever it was he ran. And of course Cynthiy McKinney, who was another one of somebody I've admired very much and has written good stuff about my work.
Speaker 3: I hope love to have her.
Speaker 6: On the show sometimes. She is a firecracker, my favorite politician. But there aren't any others like that. I mean, there are no more, you know, Democrats like James traffickand who they censured and got out of Congress because he was a real rebel. They don't have Marcie Captors anymore. There used to be some good Democrats. I don't know that there are any good Democrats now. Never forget the hostage christ at that time too, absolutely, and that that was you know again October Surprise. I mean I wrote about that hint history and it gets you know, kind of and that's all tied into you know, these things are are all tied together because that kind of got melded together with the Contras and all that and and in the.
Speaker 3: The Reagan administration. But did anything happen there, No, I mean there's you know, there's people people, I mean, they didn't buy it.
Speaker 6: But again they by that time they made that's what they really made liberal into.
Speaker 3: A dirty word. You couldn't say you were liberaling.
Speaker 6: Reagan came in and he played on the fact that big government had been bad for so long, so the people were ripe for it. And of course, but again what Reagan liked, Trump had a record that was completely different from his rhetoric and he didn't even cut a single sub agency of government the entire time he was in office. So but unfortunately that was the last gasp so called liberals, and uh so, you know, we it was natural for me to drift off into uh the waters of extremism because they you know, there's you don't know Kennedy's I mean, they.
Speaker 3: Like right now, I would be I'd be right. I don't know that Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior would run as a Democratic, but you know, unfortunately he's doing great work. I think he's the closest thing we have to somebody that might give us some hope. But he has that uh spasmodia whatever that that genetic thing is that Rose Kennedy had where he could not he just his voice doesn't sound strong enough.
Speaker 3: Comment.
Speaker 6: Democratic Party died with RFK. Yeah, I can very very much see that cheese, butter, and crack, the three main ingredients of the Reagan air, with a dash of granite. Yeah, and don't foret catchup was a vegetable. Remember that a lot of great things with Reagan. But but again, Reagan, just like you know, the left is diluted on so many things, the woke left, the right is dialuted about Reagan, and they have managed to convert him into his record into something entirely different than what it was. And again, if you look back at so many the more I you know, examined, so many bad things happened under Reagan, not only the side of Jelemans too, not only the uh where you really started to see because this disparity of wealth and that was with Reagan's absurd tax cut and the only touch the taxes of the top earners. The top tax rate I believe was seventy two p when Reagan and their office he slashed it eventually down to twenty eight percent, and he raised the income tax taxes of the very lowest or so, I mean, that's a that's a strange thing, but that was you know, that was trickled down and it obviously didn't worry well, it worked for some people worked for the top people. The term CEOs were created under Reagan. That was a term that was unknown before then. And you saw this massive disparity of wealth. And again they demonized liberals and the left never recovered. All the left is in charge now it's the woke left. Those liberals never recovered. So, you know, being for peace and caring about people's rights is considered wimpy. And that's unfortunate because and it goes back to the boleiocracy thing coming full circle, where Americans don't value the character traits of kindness and empathy and sensitivity, gentleness, those are all considered weak. And as long as that happens, bullies are going to rule. And so that's why the Left was built on some of those characteristics, just you know, empathy for people, you care about the poor, you care about you know, people that are imprisoned unjustly or you know, cruel and unusual punishment. You care about the victims of war and about civil rights, civil liberties. But the left today doesn't care about that. We know that they're all about just calling names and trying to divide. And certainly with Trump, we are more divided than ever, and now with this COVID that has finished the job, we are absolutely divided. So when Lincoln say, house divided against itself cannot stand, we're divided against ourselves like never before. Whether we can stand, I don't know. But at some point we have to start fighting back. But any rate, music's coming up, so I appreciate you everybody listening. People to call them the chatterum, Thanks so much, and listen to us next week on The Donald Jeffery
Speaker 5: Show, Revelation through Conversation