Speaker 1: So I feel on a Monday, if it don't start talking, then it doesn't technically begin, so they're not obligated to do more stuff. But yet here we are, Okay, happy Monday. It is six oh seven here on the CaCO Day radio program. If you were only partially paying attention to the news this weekend, you might be a little confused. You're only you know, you had stuff going on, kids, sports, family stuff, so maybe something big of church going on whatever. Only half paying attention, you just kind of watch the news. You're probably asking yourself the same question I was asking myself yesterday because I was sitting down to put prep together after having kind of successfully ignored the news for most of Saturday. Is New York getting rated by Mexican Pirates? What the heck's going on? Ros? Why did you become aware of the Mexican pirates ship slash Navy slip ship slash uh hitting the Brooklyn Bridge in New York story?
Speaker 2: I think it was yesterday afternoon when Prep showed up. No, so pretty much my feet is nothing but and Or and Star Wars right now and maybe something yes in there.
Speaker 1: And it's always seeps into the show feed because you're you know, you use that as well, so I can get a get a gist of it anyway. So Star Wars is going on in your feed.
Speaker 2: And then so I'm scrolling and there's somebody that follows. His name is Grums. He's like a based video game reviewer, and he mentioned something about like he posted a video of it, and I'm like, what is this about? So then I went over to the trending categories. It was like the first thing trending it was like Mexican ship crashes into Brooklyn Bridge or I'm like, oh, yeah, what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: And then you see the photos of them like standing on the ship, like on the seas it doesn't even look real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that manning the yards or whatever? Whatever the term is uh, And it is a it is an actual Mexican naval vessel. So that's where things get really crazy because if you saw the headlines where they're trying to be technical only you just saw Mexican naval vessel rams Brooklyn Bridge and you're like, what did Trump start?
Speaker 2: Are we being attacked by Mexico?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's got to be the narrative today, right. Tariffs caused Mexican.
Speaker 2: Attack, right, you see it? Like the videos I saw, they were all like from a distance, and from a distance, it's very obvious the ship is bigger than the bridge, Like you're not gonna get out? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that underpassing Durham that eats all the trucks, or the p Street bridge and Raleigh used to eat all the trucks.
Speaker 2: But at least that is like, you know, slightly like you can see how maybe that era would keep happening over and over again, because you know, there's like a slight different you know, you.
Speaker 1: Just right, there's a weight difference in the truck and it made it under when it was full full, but not when it's half full.
Speaker 2: But this is like the bridge is here and the ship is towering above it, and what are you trying to do? Especially it makes it worse if you're in the Navy, because you should be able to look at it be like we can't fit.
Speaker 1: Right, But no, no, no, not just the Navy. Every look every every ocean going vessel height and draft, right, you know what they are? Every ship captain does, especially if you're like if you're like somebody, if you're one of these yachts. Right, you're down, you're moving around in the Bahamas where you deal with a lot of shallow water. Right, your draft on a ship like that, it's gonna be five to six feet. You get it like a cat. Try you know, try cat or something and get that down to four and a half. Whatever. Turks and cacos is notorious for this and like, but you're your cognizant of those things, so there's never an excuse that you took on too much fuel and satoo load in the water. You just don't air for that. To your point, this thing wasn't a few inches which once you're once you've caught the lip, it doesn't matter if it's a foot or six inches, right, because you're scraping, you're ripping, your tearing. This thing is feet in Like if you were at the tip top of it, that mast would have been up on roadside. Like it wasn't even close to you your point. This isn't like when you have a back in the day, when you had a truck and you had like a whip antenna on it, you'd go into the car wash. Like there's a thing in radio that's notorious for our broadcast vans. Yeah, and interns or young promotions people.
Speaker 2: I've seen it happen in two different markets.
Speaker 1: All right, explain what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, when we do live broadcasts, you'd go out in the station van we had. You know, the one we had in Omaha was like an old bread truck, right, Okay, used that hype. But on the back of it.
Speaker 1: There's we have child molester vans in Raleigh, in Greensboro forever with these things, yea.
Speaker 2: And on the back of it is the big square antenna unit. It's the antenna that would come out like a periscope telescopic. Yeah, and that's how you would broadcast on live locations. Now we don't use it anymore. Things have changed a bit. But yeah, So what happened is like an intern or an oh my was the program director driving and he was going to like a Wendy's and through it and you know the sign that says like you know how tall you have to go through? Now you hit it and all of a sudden you hear like metal and this you're just bending it and it's dude.
Speaker 1: Like, sir, this is a Wendy's. Yeah, And it didn't matter because now you've destroyed the Wendy's and your Marty antenna.
Speaker 2: And it happened here twice. It happened in the geoge No. Five van twice.
Speaker 1: It's not happened in a in a car wash, but I literally saw the aftermath in the parking garage in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they didn't put that. Yeah, you'll go backwards. So you put the van in reverse, and you know it realized that you're like taking out the back Marty on the the the garage ceiling. Here it happened. We were going to Crabtree Valley Mall and it was the same thing you're going. You're pulling into the parking lot and it has the thing that says like how tall you have to be? For some reason, that's there and you drove right in it. And the poor girls the internet was driving it. Oh. I felt so bad for her because we're driving all of a sudden here and she's like, what's that.
Speaker 1: It's not good. If you hear that noise, you should stop whatever you're doing, even if you can't pinpoint when it is, just stop, just stop. When you hear metal grinding on metal.
Speaker 2: Stop But once again going back to the Durham Bridge thing, that's sort of understandable because you're new, you're not used to driving around with this big thing on the back of your vehicle, and really there's only like a few feet difference. This thing is you're looking at the bridge and you're looking at the ship, and you're like, dude, you had to know you could eye that, you could look at it with your eyes, like visually look at it and be like, we're not going to make that bridge.
Speaker 1: No, And then all they can do at that point because it's so much ship. I mean, people think that it's, oh, it's a sailing ship, so it's only on sale. Well, no, it's not. Most sailing Most sailing vessels have a small motor for harbor negotiation. They might even have bow and stern thrusters. Right, you're not going to power the ship most of the time with it, especially a naval vessel, but there's gonna be some sort of backup and it'll be a crazy amount of horse power for what you and I are used to dealing with, but not for a ship that size. So while it can't help it move within a harbor situation where sales alone and make it difficult. It's also not doing things quickly. So all you can see is you see all these masks, these manned masks, and those people, I'm sure they got radios. They're having to sit there and just be like, we're not gonna make it. And then if you're in command of the ship, you're piloting that ship while you're starting to try to get yourself turned around, if you notice at all, all you can do is just desperately try to warn people on the Brooklyn Bridge, like, hey, collision is imminent, and you can hear if you listen closely to the audio in the background, you can hear them trying to do that while simultaneously trying to pull out of this thing. And yeah, oh and then right you're right there at the end they make the collision. So and like people on the bridge didn't seem to react to ross, did you notice them reacting other than just kind of like rubbernecking, right, which is all you can do. And obviously the bridge, the mast of that ship or both of them that should easily been eyeballable. Nothing there's nothing there that they could at least with the horn. They did try to notify people on the bridge, that the current until the last minute. You hear it there? Yeah, bare we played again if you missed it, Yeah, yeah, that's the moment right there. So yeah, so watch out for watch out for that. And then people are going like, why was there a Mexican Navy ship in a US harbor? Also, why do we keep having ships crash into stuff at major US harbors? That's the other thing, man, didn't we just have and we had obviously what happened to Baltimore it hit the bridge. But I saw a video from where was it was this Savannah or Charleston where you have one of these large shipping vessels that's little. You can see a guy back on the the wing station in the very back corner of the boat, right, So those ships have wing stations and all these crazy places and so like just like your back, your back like traffic light of your bumper, but in this, you know, size of that ship, there's like a full on wing station. You can see dude scrambling and they're trying to use the stern the balancedrn thrusters and still you hear that collision and even though it looks like it's baking taking place in slow mo it's just bending and destroying metal, man, right and right is the right as the impact points hits and you heard what it did to the horn there right there, and uh and yet you know the collision was imminent. So yeah, man, that thing was. That thing was crazy over the weekend. And we'll use some more details on that. But also just because there's a like, yes, it is another country's naval vessel, but the things not winning the wars nowadays, it's there, you know, for for display purpose.
Speaker 2: And it's really like, you know, obviously the fatality is off, but right, they came through as like sort of like what an exhibition to show off, you know, where the Mexican Navy and it crazy. I mean you couldn't if you're the captain. You have to be like what it's that's the worst case scenario, like you're showing up, look at we are that strong Mexican Navy. You like, how amazing we are. We're going to crash into the Brooklyn Bridge, right awful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And the reason that you likely had it is they were they were they were on those masks for show, right, that's part of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were standing up there like they're Jack sparrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look at look at how amazing this is. It's a what is one hundred and forty seven foot mass? Wherever they headed Iceland? Yeah, they're headed to Iceland. You know what.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of the way they were standing up them there when before the crash. Obviously it looked like one of the like the miniatures you'd see in It's a Small World where they're all like sort of like on their stuff and they're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like it should be in a bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Two sailors were killed, seventeen injured. It happened just before eight thirty pm Saturday night. Footage filled from the brook from the Brooklyn side of the East River shows the uh, I'm gonna have to pronounce the ship's name kowantuma talk, kowanto talk, kuwanto monk. That's as close I'm getting. There's two till days in there. What about how am I supposed to pronounce it? That's a little dashy thing which is supposed to be the emphasis. I don't know whatever. Yeah, there shows the ship's three masks, so not once, not twice, but three times, because once you're in it, you're in it as it looks like I had mechanical failure on the on the the small the motor that they have, and it started just drifting with the with the stream there or with the current there, which is not unusual. Uh some my way. This video show sailors hanging from excuse me, the rigging ropes of the damaged mass. Yeah, that was crazy. Surprisingly, even though two people were killed in seventeen injured, nobody fell in the sound, according to bystanders, was the sound of a large twig snap. And well it's a giant wooden mast. I mean, what do you want? Yeah, so, but the video is crazy again. If you're not, if you weren't tuned into what was going on, you're just like, is that the New York Skyline? Why is there a Mexican pirate ship? What the hell's going on? Man? But uh, yeah, that's what was up. So uh if you if I guess, you're just seeing that. And they found uh let's see what else said, Oh, they found bodies at Taylor Swift's house. I know you all are surprised. So those are the two big stories where almost like am I reading this correctly? And uh, there's several other we.
Speaker 2: Were attacked by Mexico and Taylor Swift is a serial killer? Yes, pretty much. Yeah, it's a big weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it's uh, you don't remember had a string of weekends or we're just like, hey, weekend, would you stop with all the stuff? Remember that from earlier in the year. It's just like craziness, And then we really haven't had those weekends. And then they're like, uh, you know, Jacquo sparrio is has showed up in New York Man, did you see all the Mexican pirate name jokes? I'm not gonna lie. Saw a lot of that on the Twitter. It was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, if Taylor Swift did kill somebody, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Would be somebody's buddies? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there could be plural. I don't know, like there's not one body now, but I'm sure it's gonna lead them more. What do you think like her weapon of choice would be? Would should be like a strangler? Would you shoot somebody which would be a stabber? Her just trying to explain stuff to you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Possibly, yeah yeah, or.
Speaker 1: Start a fight or a nothing fight. Probably You're just like, I can't take this where's that? Where's that knife? Oh? Okay, they walk into that. I don't know those that's probably who was on top of the giant mass. I don't know. So it's been a weekend. It's being of things that look like action movies with the Mexican pirate ship up there slamming into the Brooklyn Bridge when they I remember when they announced and when they announced that they were going to do a sequel to Top Gun. There's a lot of us are like, you want to do that? You want to do that? Huh and you know what, I'm glad they did that? Or ross you have watched the whole movie now, right, Maverick, I have not. You still have not? Okay, all right, Look it's if you haven't, I it's a good movie. It's you know why, there's some stuff or you got to suspend disbelief, especially when they're jet jacking, but like it works.
Speaker 2: I've seen up to the point where Tom Cruise does the run to show them it can be done. Okay, all right, And for some reason I just didn't watch past it. Like I have nothing against that. I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's pure nostalgia, what you know, one hundred percent. But the storyline's okay, and you know what, it's not politics in there except for where you usa look how awesome we are, which is kind of what you want from one of those movies. They did have a beach scene with a bunch of shirtless dudes, although now it includes women too. They're not shirtless, but they're almost whatever it is what it is updating there any way, with football instead of volleyballs, changing atmosphere. But you know, they did all the things that they had to do, and the opening scene is really cool with him with that experimental plane trying to hit it's exactly it's Maverick man, all right, we need you to hit seven seven g's or whatever it is, or seven times the speed of sound. I can't remember what they were going for. And he gets it and he's say I could do more. I could do more, and he ends you know, it ends up not being able to do more, but surviving pure Maverick whatever. I'd never for a moment, and I think that they were gonna do a third one though, but the thing just made too much money. So now here we go. Producers are not just this is obviously they're doing all the press because the third or the Final Reckoning, but the second half of the Final Reckoning. So the Final Final Reckoning I hit theaters and I saw all the you know, we saw it on all the advertising and everything. So now when they ask what's next, they tied. They said, well, how about another Top Gun? And also I think they want to do another Days of Thunder, which huh, okay, the Top Gun one though it sounds like it just made too much money for them not to do it, I guess. But like, also, if you put out a Godfather three, Not that I'm comparing the first two Top Guns to The Godfather, but they're both well received movies. They did okay, and you put out a big stink bomb there. Man, I don't know what that does to the legacy of Top Like who do you kill now again?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're always risking sort of pushing it too far, even with a sequel, right, when you have a great movie, you're risking, right because I can kind of tarnish the legacy of the first movie. So you're super lucky he got away with it once and now you're pushing it to a third.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what do you have him to do?
Speaker 2: But it's Tom Cruise, So.
Speaker 1: I understand it's Tom Cruise, but what do you have him to do at that point, like, because you already won eighty the whole thing, right, because now he has to be the instructor. He's got to figure this problem out. There's so many there's only so many fake rushing offshoots you can start up, like at some point he's Iceman in this thing, but in like in the last one, so I don't know. And also the guy they're going to get it directed as the dude who did the Revenant, Remember the reved? So what does Maverick get raped by a bear? How does that work? Because that's the DiCaprio thing, you guys, remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay, cougar. Cougar turns in his wings again and again. Tom Cruise goes after that coward well.
Speaker 1: And then he finds out that he's getting lested by a bear, and he's like, maybe feel sorry for him, Oh my god, no, no, no no, but he was inverted what the bear was or I think that that's why the bears freaking out. Man, bear's not used to that, used to eating berries and picanic baskets and wayward campers. Man, that being inverted. It was a horrible idea. Who would do that? Let's see, Yeah, it's the guy's name, Alejandro Inheritu who did The Revenant. Would that be amazing? Right?
Speaker 2: Maverick is all cock. He's like, oh, you can't make that.
Speaker 1: Run goes in the hangar and there's just a horny bear in there. What's happening? Man?
Speaker 2: I mean it would have to be a Russian bear at that point, right, And.
Speaker 1: Also the bear would have to talk trash about how he killed goose. Hey remember having goose? That was me rar right, like a whole new, whole, new deep thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what if the bears a Mexican pirate bear too? Right? And you can hear the bear coming, but there's nothing you can do, man, like you know, like Jason worez right with that sound? This is the bear sound? Oh wait, what's that over in the corner. Oh no, it's a coyote. Let to strangle that thing to death? Mad respect for that guy. By the way, do you see that over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Some do?
Speaker 1: We got so many weird stories in the stack. Where's the where's this guy? So some guy? Could you all think you know what you'd do if you were attacked by a wild animal? Ross, Do you got a plan if you ever get attacked by wild animal? In your head? Like, let's say that shark finally does find you when you're at the beach one day. You thought about what you're gonna do, and you think you're gonna win, right, because that's what all the dudes say. You're like, oh, I could fight that wild animal. Well, a man of Rocksboro put it to the test. Police say the incident happened in uh, let's see Friday night. So I'm just walking down the neighborhood and I'm looking one way, but I was staring off into the woods. Didn't think anything was coming out of there. Sure enough it did, Sure enough it did. James Pulliam is the guy's name. He says, without warning, a coyote attacked him. He said he kicked the coyote, attempting to get it away, but he just kept coming back. Well, that sounds raybee I. Eventually, he said, he fell in the cowt he began to bite him. So to protect himself, Pulliam decided, I'm gonna strangle this yot man. A yot, by the way, is slang word would use in Wyoming for a coyote. See what we did there? We got it. What are you doing today? We're gonna go shoot some yoats And I guess you're a stranger and you heard that. You might call the police, But that's what it means, he said. Finally, I felt I had to protect myself, so I just grabbed him by the throat, got on top of him. Eventually I put Oh, no, I was on top of him. Ross. He put his knee on the coyote's throat. You know what that means, protests, Yeah, put my hand and knees on its throat. Well, why I have a question, Ross, Why didn't the cowdy tap out? Oh?
Speaker 2: Give it a take?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just if he just takes the paw and taps out, the guy's gotta let go. Those are the rules.
Speaker 2: So you mentioning how he strangled the coyote to death reminds you of y again, how they found a body in Tailor Swifts backyard, like right there by the pool or whatever. And I'm wondering if she strangled the victim. I think she's more of a stabber.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's a stabber? Stab It's not easy you ever hear admmate try to explain how to stab another inmate. Those are where you get the best descriptions, like where you pick accounts and the amount of force. If you're not, if you're not taking the sharpened toothbrush that you melted and turned into a shive with enough force to get through the ribcage, you're not really stabbing it. Dude.
Speaker 2: You see her more as like a like a firearms type person.
Speaker 1: Ah here, more as a hench man person. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She's telling the maid to do it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look, I think the far as she's going is maybe a bun with a trap door to the laser shark tank.
Speaker 2: I mean that is a possibility. She has the money to pull that off. They should. They should look through her house for the trap door with the sharks.
Speaker 1: If you had that kind of money where you would you not have a wild animal pit you can drop people.
Speaker 2: Into the thousand percent? I would, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have just one because sometimes it's like shark you the person deserves the sharks, right, I would have a home. Sometimes they deserve like the giant ants. Before you're really mad at what were you gonna say, right.
Speaker 2: So they're standing on the panel for the sharks and you're standing there in your throne room or whatever, and you're like Taylor's swift thrown room surround your grave and you're like, move over to the left a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I can't see how the lights that are over there.
Speaker 2: And then you push the button and it's the fire pit, the fire ant pit.
Speaker 1: I think if you had real money, if you had the real money, the pit would be on like a big circular thing under the floor. Do you know what I mean? I do, so you could just you got call it and they're gonna hear it. They're gonna be like, what's that noise? You're like, oh, it's the h vacunit kicking in.
Speaker 2: It's like an airduct. We have an issue with it.
Speaker 1: It makes you, don't you have that loud air conditioning noise? I bet Lincoln loves that, doesn't he? Oh? Man? Yeah, if you and then they can hear it going on, but they don't know what it is. It is just you got it sound proof. And what noise are the sharks making other than a little splshy splash. You get away with that, But the ants aren't making any noise. Now you got like a bear pit or whatever, that might be disconcerting. But then if you play like nature sounds in the background on like one of those sleep machines, it all blends in anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm happy the guys survived the coyote attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the question is do you have the wear with all you think to then strangle the beast trying to eat you? Because that sounds like a plan until you get into all them teeth. People would kind of freeze in that moment. Is you gonna madge person? County Animal Services say they'll test the dead coyote for rabies? Yeah, that would be my first thought. Wildlife experts said the man's injuries were miner, but they advised people to make loud noises. Oh trust me, have you ever seen anyone encounter a wild animal who wasn't thinking they were going to They get real noisy. You're really noisy. I remember. One of the coolest moments was also one of the quickest ruined moments. So I'd been bear hunting all day up in far northern Minnesota, and I had walked over to the stand where my buddy was and I had heard a I had been on a bear for like ninety minutes before it got dark. It was it was so this bear was so in there. I ended up having to get out of the tree and fire a shot because I just couldn't play where the bear had went. And the bear had been eating its buddy's blood from the day two days prior when another hunter killed a bear out of that stand. So you hear him like licking it in the woods and the whole thing. I get out of there. I get on the ATV because I gotta like lower everything out of the tree, including myself, and uh get it over. My buddy is and we jump. We're about to get on the ATVs and then we hear something again. We're like, all right, now we're on the ATVs. We're getting out here. But what the coolest thing was we are this big clearing and there was a pack of wolves in there, and they didn't disperse quickly enough except my idiot buddies starts screaming wolves. Wolves look at the wolves, and then the wolves are like, you're not looking at us anymore. I'm like, dude, why you gotta yell when you see the wild animals? So it worked, and it worked in this instance, but if they have rabies, they don't really care as much, so then you got to do something about it. And the person apparently he's not afraid to do something about it, is in fact Taylor Swift and I'll explain coming up next. Hang on the weirdest thing. UH, so, ros have you gotten the new customer satisfaction survey with our uh? When we have we have the help center, the the UH engineering help or whatever help center help with some sort of computer issue. I mean they might have gotten the Hey, how did we do? Which is new?
Speaker 2: You know what I do is I delete everything that's not from like you, Trevor or you know, the sales, like immediately, if it's not directly affecting me, I just immediately delete.
Speaker 1: It because it's probably a trap.
Speaker 2: Get it right, because they do these fishing scams and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, it's just the employees. So I get one. I get one. At the end of we had a VPN issuer. I had a VPN issue that Remember when I said I might not be able to have my call screener work when I could. The call screener works on an internal network, so ross is call screener and my call screen are connected via an individual private network and so short of having Ross literally pot the phones up and down through his which is a whole thing, I kind of need it to work. And so I had a VPN connection issue, which thankfully they got resolved, but it took them like all day to do it, and I don't know exactly what it was, but I'm glad they got to resolved. So I'm like, all right, that's done. And then I get this thing and it's like, hey, how did we do fixing your engineering thing? Just like this is weird? This is different. However, I realized that, like they haven't updated all the chain of command stuff in there, so it literally let me answer as though I was you or me or old Brian the bad boardof man. So I'm like, this is dangerous. So I had I just took it as Brian, and he had some things to say. There's no filter on that dude, you know what I mean, which is funny because I mean, he hasn't been with the company in forever. Well there's yeah, there's that he works.
Speaker 2: With Dave Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, no, that's true.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Mm hmm. Yeah, that dude, that's crazy. That Brian would be this pissed off after that long. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he has emotional issues. He needs to let it go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why is this a possibility? And how much fun am I going to have with this? So I texted him too, I'm like, you're an a hole? What do I do? You know what you did? Taylor Swift find out? Yeah, authorities say that human remains have been discovered in your Taylor Swift's house, and I guess she has some giant Rhode Island mansion. What started as an observation of human leg? Now is this thing right on the sound or as it's probably in because if you don't know this, Rhode Island's one giant bay. Essentially, it's pretty cool though, a nice little area there. It's very nice houses. Yeah. So apparently somebody was along the water and they kind of look up over on I don't know if it's switchgrass or what it is up there, and they're like, that's a human leg, and then they're trying to figure out are they just obviously they clearly had washed up, so they were digging around and yeah, but they're all right next to Taylor Swift's house. That's kind of weird. I don't know. Ross. Did you see the aerial of it where they had like the drone up there, because you know the crime scene photography. Now they got drones and all this stuff, and I think they acted too quickly because had they left it there led other remains. It was trying. It looked like it was trying to spell out a like eighty six forty. Do we know what that means?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really no, we still don't know. Yeah, okay, hear that they're looking for a giant chicken going around Rhode Island that possibly could have done the crime. Wow. Wow, are there any other communities in Rhode Island where the chicken's been spotted? Causing mayheon? Do you know particular towns you can think of? They're in Rhode Island?
Speaker 2: I yes, if I google it, but at the moment, I can't remember the family guy town Hog. It's in co Hog. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Ah, it's so perfect. Anyway, this is not so. Are you surprised human remains are on Taylor Swift's property? Of course, She's probably not even gonna get questioned or drugg down to the station and TMZ reached out to her rep who had no comment. I think at that point, if people find human remains in your property and then you don't go to jail, I think it puts everyone unnotice, doesn't it really?
Speaker 2: Or Travis Kelcey did it, and if so, the Kansas City Chief should probably be suspended for the season.
Speaker 1: For for what you think he's just stacking bodies like Cordwood out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's something we listen. I'm not saying he's I'm saying it's something we should look into.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I was not the one on the radio last week saying that Taylor Swift can't dance, But I think I know somebody who was. Do you remember that.
Speaker 2: She definitely can't dance. What's your point there?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That's ross, that's Ross Hayes with with you know opinions. Right there, Taylor, you're dancing, But if the person whose leg it was said that, that's why they're there, like, you know, what's you know, what makes it harder to dance? No legs? Which she kind of has a point.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't mess with me and my minions. Sorry, Still looking at some of the Tom Cruise in sanity there, all right, So what do we learn in the first hour. They're gonna do another Maverick, another top gun. I didn't know they were going to whatever. They had a w NBA game, they had like seven million people watching and turned into a Kaitlin Clark Angel Reese fight, which for the league you love. Although immediately after the league decided to chastise people online for posting really racist crap uh directed at Angel Reese, which isn't which is which is not untrue there was, but also I saw the stuff directed to Kaitlyn Clark where they're calling white fans of milk crickets and milk monkeys, which I could I guess I can say, right, I ever have a rap career, I can use all those I want because I'm pasty white dude. Yeah, they wrote. The following is a statement from the w NBA regarding yesterday's game in Indianapolis. The w NBA strongly condemns racism, hate, and discrimination in all forms. There's no place in our league or society. We're aware of the allegations and they're looking into the matter. So had they left that last line off, that probably would have been an appropriate statement. If you want to wave, if you want to wave, you know, wad into this thing, because yeah, you saw that stuff. Whatever it exists out there, you can either condemn it or don't. But you know, if you're gonna split hairs again, and it just looks so stupid because yeah it was Caitlin Clark called for a flagrant, Sure she was. Did Angel rees do a little floppy flop on that, sure she did, But it's basketball. I kind of expect that stuff. It just it was fine, and if it was left, there would be one thing, but no, it had to be elevated to the Can you believe what they're saying about Angel Reese? Oh? You mean rebound leader Angel Reese. She does get a lot of rebounds ross if you've seen how many rebounds she gets, lots of rebounds. It's very good at the rebounding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean it's they're her own shots, okay. And she's literally like every time she's bringing from the basket, like she's right there and she'd get the rebounds you mean, yeah, her own on the spot over and over again. Yeah, Like how could you miss twenty times in a row? You're right there and from the basket.
Speaker 1: She had nineteen rebounds. Did you not see that in that one? I mean she did possession. Yeah, what's your criticism just because she found a loophole? You're mad?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: So anyway, and then just leave it at that and look, and I think that's great, man, if you want to have that rivalry, and that's what it is, okay, But you have to understand what comes with this particular rivalry. Kayler Clark's getting punched in the face. Man, getting punched in the face. You know what really chaps their ass? Over the WNBA? Have you seen the rest of the Fever starting lineup? The bunch of blonde co eds. I'm not taking anyway away from him, obviously they're much more athletic than your standard sorority girl. But like the top three for the Fever or a bunch of little white girls, two of them are blonde, man, and they're good, They're really good. But they beat them by what forty points? Like it wasn't even competitive. It was like the end of the I'm sure Ross you watched the PGA Championship over the weekend. Huh what a finish? Huh? Right? Do you notice that finish there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You had how to finish.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: But you know, I missed the finish. I watched it all but to finish.
Speaker 1: But the finish something came.
Speaker 2: Up and I was like, oh man, I can't watch the finish.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who won it? Was it Lee Trevino?
Speaker 1: It was not. It was not Lee Trevino's. It was like another guess shooter McGavin. Okay, because it wasn't about who won it. The damn thing was basically over before they made the turn of the back nine. So Scotti Scheffler beat the pants off everybody was. He was twelve under until the very last hole, so he won eleven under, and then after that it was like just Chambeau Riley. Who was that There was a third at six hundred English I think it was the third. Yeah, So I mean it was a pretty dominating performance. So really it was about how the points were going to land, how JT. Posten was doing. He was making a big run. But the big issue was mud balls man. The players were losing their mind because all that rain we had, the race or raced agent dumped on Charlotte all of early last week. There was some like the fact that they didn't go lift and play lift in place. I was a little surprised for some of that. So you get the best in the world having to deal with it. Now credit they all have to deal with it. But time of day when you're into something like that makes a big, big thing. But yeah, what was crazy is for people who get all excited about this stuff is the top five, we're all Americans and we're gonna, you know, we get ahead of like a ryder Cup or something like that. People start paying attention to this stuff, and then the next five were all foreign players and then back to Americans. So got interesting right there. But yeah, no, it was. It was pretty well decided by the time they made the back turn there, so but it was still it was still entertaining. It's a like, that's a good hole. The water holes at the end, the final three holes at qwell Hallo are nothing to sneeze at. Man, I would love to. I'd love to. I will find a way to play that course. I'm sure we know somebody in Charlotte clustering get me on, just so I could be demoralized, like that time where they're like, hey, the US Open is going to be at Pinehurst number two, why don't you guys have a media day and come and play it and like you're you're like on whole fifteen sixteen, which is this famous part three where they make the turn the like the home stretch at the end, and it's demoralize man. If you're not you're hitting bad shots off the t box. Pinehurst two two is a miserable day's work. And I gotta I gotta feel like Quill Hollow is kind of like that too, and that's not really my my big thing. So what is that? What is the program director sending me all sorts of emails for? Okay, all right, so in my email? Oh my goodness, Ross, are you seeing Trevor's email right now? Get him on the phone, will you? All right? See if you can get Trevor on the phone. Let me do this. We're gonna take a break, our program director. Is is he driving the train? We'll find out. We're gonna try to get him in. I got a little breaking breaking news for apparently the Amtrak train from Raleigh to Charlotte hit a car this morning and he didn't even feel it. Well, that's disconcerting. He's just sitting there, Oh no, where is it at? Where they hit a call. Oh and Durham. All right, Yeah, see if we get our program director so we can earn his money and then we'll come back with a super duper spy report in just a few minutes here on the CaCO Day radio program. And we almost never do because morning shows get totally jipped on this. Get you with a little breaking news. Little man on the scene, little Johnny on the spot. Our program director Trevor as we call him, is on the phone apparently mowing down cars in Durham. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we are like in Durham near East Petigrew and Ramsar Street and we apparently did hit a car. I didn't feel it. It doesn't seem like anybody on the train. I am on the I'm going a big business trip to Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Why'd you take the station expedition?
Speaker 3: So you know, this is the first time I was like, you know, I'm going to try something new today. I'm going to take the train to Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Never I took the train. Remember I took the train, I don't know, a few months ago to our Greensboro because it just kind of work out like that, and with our new office and high point you can literally get off the train and high Point and like walk a block and you're to the new studios. I found it very convenient. Are you on the Carolinians so you can sit in business or are you with the steerage?
Speaker 3: I'm on the Amtrak.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know that the Carolinian is one of the Amtrak trains.
Speaker 3: See this is this is? This tells you what what I know?
Speaker 5: Because you had a.
Speaker 1: Nice now you had a nice cabin with not a lot of pores and then there's like tables and stuff or you just is it just seating?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's just seating. So I'm you know.
Speaker 1: You did you you said you didn't feel it. That's a little disconcerted. You hit a whole car and you guys didn't feel it in the train?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, nobody seemed to feel a thing. So like I can, I can see the intersection from the in the distance, I see some police activity happening.
Speaker 1: And they didn't play the training Robb You did they No? No, they did not know was there tied to the track?
Speaker 3: I have a lot of uh, you do have a lot of questions. No, I don't think so. I didn't didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: No, mustachioed individual with his collar raise just running around out there.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, let me look at Nope, I don't see that either.
Speaker 1: All right, are you asked the conduct of these questions so you can stare at you like you're insane? Yeah? Who's wait, who's way you say? They? Who's who's with you?
Speaker 3: But we have we have what we have an eyewitness here. So we're on the radio right now. We're on No, it's okay, we're on one of six point one FM talk.
Speaker 1: Do you wanna?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go on?
Speaker 1: And he doesn't want to go to station?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, of course, anyway, he doesn't want to go on.
Speaker 1: But uh is he this I have a mustache and is looking nominous because that might be the person who tied the woman to the track.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, all right, all right, but I have been told we're going to be making announceient.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, give this live? Very excited?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I don't already say clear up pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: It's a hospitality. Oh good, non fat.
Speaker 3: Wait play it's not as something more.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: You look at Ie so North Carolina too, just his delivery man.
Speaker 3: That's a look live breaking.
Speaker 1: That's well, it would be better if you were if you struck a Mexican pirate ship though, because like you have to compete against that this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is gonna that's going to bury this story.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, don't get train jacked and have a have a good trip to Charlotte. Maybe tell the conductor they should get those cow catcher things back, which don't actually catch the cows, they fling them. But you get the gist of it. So all right, we'll do that.
Speaker 3: I'll be sure to do that.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. Have a good one, all right, look at that. This is why you don't take public transit ross are you writing this down? Don't do it, man, it ain't worth it. A poor program. He's never gonna call in breaking news again. He's just be like he could he could literally watch like the Challenger explode.
Speaker 2: He's like, nah, I mean this is why I don't go anywhere to be fair.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, absolutely, between Mexican pirate ships and Rando cars on the yeah, man, scaryo. There tracks of Durham plus. Then you gotta like, are they stopping us? To rob us that they you know, like an old train heist. I didn't ask them about horses. Did you ask them about horses before we put them on? With the guys on horses outside? And you know what, somebody in there has got a box full of bullion every every time. They got the lock box every time. And you think, ah, well they're on to us, they know what's going on. But nope, So like now we can carry the bullion on the train. You just need a bunch of sleeping soldiers in one of the cars for a weird scene. All right, Well, thank you to our program director Trevor there for the Johnny on the Spot update. Man, we are cooking this morning. We got body parts at Taylor Swift's house. Mexican pirate ships, the Amtrak trains hitting cars in Durham, the lot going on, a lot of it going on. Let me do this just cause if.
Speaker 2: I'm Trevor, I'm like, I can't make it to the business meeting right like I need to recover.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point. Yeah, you almost got to like get off the train, wait for the other one coming the other way.
Speaker 2: You gotta yeah, I know you got it. You know a chiropractor. You got to schedule an appointment.
Speaker 1: Oh the next thing? Yeah, now do you call the isn't that one injury lawyer in Durham that does like does all the big ads? Was it f Scott whatever Fitzgerald or whatever? His famous is that him?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it not f Scott Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's it.
Speaker 1: No, I would hire that guy here. Is very poppy, he's very well known.
Speaker 2: I I see he changed, though, what do you mean the guy that like the guy that used to show up on TV and be like, hey, that guy died right, and now the guy's black.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Is it him or not? Because I'm starting to think maybe what did.
Speaker 1: You think the first guy was Scott Farren or whatever?
Speaker 2: He says, I'm f Scott Farren.
Speaker 1: No, he does not say that he's for f Scott Farriner.
Speaker 2: In my defense, I was seven looking like the lawyer talking about the lawyer.
Speaker 1: You said, so what lawyers can't be black?
Speaker 2: And then you that what you're saying, and then you realize that guy, the original guy was like the main antagonist on the A team, and you're like, that's not really the lawyer.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, are people not allowed to have isn't Miambiolic an actual rocket scientist or something? Is it Blossoms?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Or remember the show, isn't Winnie Cooper actual act.
Speaker 2: He's like a super mathematician, like good hunting type.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but also an actress. You're saying that the guy was the antagonist from eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, was that's the guy? That's that?
Speaker 1: Don't you think that dude probably do anything he can in court for you, even if it's not, you know, legitimate, you know, totally legit.
Speaker 2: Remember the eighteen was operating outside the Wall, and now the mascot for the for them is the is like the guy from like Seinfeld, like Kramer's lawyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that might be a little exaggerated, but that guy got stuffed done. What was his name? I can't remember what his name was on the show, but I just remember it was like, that's Jesse ja I see what you did there. I was even a guy watched Seinfeld. I'd be like, why is Jesse Jackson on Seinfeld? And then he realized that's just the carricter.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was a good lawyer. You got creamer the deal with.
Speaker 1: The coffee, right, I'll take your word for it. Yeah, So immediately I think, if you're if you're Trevor, you gotta get off that train and just go over to f Scott Fitzgerald's office is holding your neck, be like hey ouch aUI and then uh, you know, maybe get a big settlement. But also that means he's going to probably be busy all day. So the amount of stuff that we can get away with today, it's like it an eleven.
Speaker 2: Scott fitz was the best parties too good?
Speaker 1: Would you say they're great?
Speaker 2: I would? Would would you.
Speaker 1: Say they're a great party? So okay, all right, hey everybody, you guys want to learn a new phrase for what a person's motives might be for I don't know, let's say clinic bombing. Because Ross didn't know there was a new phrase. I told him this morning. He was a little taken aback with that train in Chicago. Had to make the stop here last summer and then people found out it was a freight train with a bunch of TVs on it. Do you remember, Ross? You remember the video of them literally looting the train in Chicago? I do? And for whatever reason it stopped on the track and sells Chicago and people like, hey, isn't that aren't there a bunch of trains in one of those Uh, because you got it, you'll open them and it's like, uh, it's like storage Wars. You don't know what's in there. You think you do. And I just happen to hit the jackpot with all the TVs. You know, you flip open another box car, it could be nothing but hoboes and you're like, ah, all the time we wasted on hoboes their little bindles, or.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of hands, or it's a bunch of guys preparing a heist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, It's how weird is that you open it up and you're like, what, I get a TV?
Speaker 2: As like like guys in clown masks with like ars.
Speaker 1: Nope, they're all having to kill each other after they do the job. There's only one guy was not asked to do it. I mean, what do you mean what do you mean when he gets right? You said you said Chicago, So yeah, well that's why. And I'm just saying it could happen in Durham as well. It happened height populated area. It's wanting to make sure our program director is okay now that he's screwed up his injury claim I didn't feel nothing. The correct response is I don't remember anything because we struck it so hard, clearly, and then they get extra money.
Speaker 2: That's that's why you have to travel with a neck brace at all times.
Speaker 1: Yeahh You know they make braces too that they can pact and you actually inflate them, so like if camping kits and whatnot, just due to the bulk, you can get them or literally they're like deflated and they pack away, so there's no excuse not to you slip one of those in there, you know, in your pocket or whatever, and then if something happens, immediately boom neck brace. Get some photos of that with the other passengers. Let them use your neck brace. You all can do class actions very simple, all right. Or or I don't know. Or you could go into bombing clinics. I don't know. Your options are open. Twenty five year old self described you're ready for this, anti pro life or pro mortalist has been identified as the attacker who detonated a car bomb outside a fertility clinic, so not an abortion clinic. A fertility clinic in Palm Springs, killing himself and four others and injuring four others. What is a pro mortalist an anti pro lifer.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to map it out, So you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pro mortalist is an anti pro lifer. He's described as both in this so you're sounding like a pro choice person, no, an anti pro life person. Ross, Why is this so difficult for you? Now?
Speaker 2: Is that the term he used or the term the media used.
Speaker 1: He actually used the term pro mortalists, the media then used the other one. So tomato, tomato, I don't I don't know, all right, So here here's what he wrote in his manifesto. He said he was against bringing people into the world without their consent to spare them from future suffering. So he's one of these also end times algore dudes, right, But also, how do you get consent from the fetus? Is it one kick for yes, two for no? And what does yes mean? Yes? Have me or yes? The other thing? I'm not a parent, I don't know. So when you parents, you had to go and get consent from your fetus to be born? How did you map that out? Because his Ross is confused here where he's like way anti pro life, wouldn't that be like super pro choice? Or in this case, it's clearly something a little more ominous because it kind of kind of means the same thing, as you can tell it from Ross's confusion there. On Saturday, FBI agents swarmed his home in a BacT wait in the neighborhood, declaring it a blast zone. Well, thankfully it wasn't because the detonated elsewhere. But I guess he had had some stuff sitting around there. The FBI is confirmed it was the sole fatality of the bombing tactical tee all the stuff you would expect.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Firefighters responded to blast at the facility at eleven a m. Saturday. Debris and broken glass could be seen strewn over the street in front of the center. Well, firefighters worked outside. Yeah, I guess you wrote a bunch more stuff, and they're they're withholding some of the manifesto. But he did try to put a bunch of stuff online, so that's why we're getting pieces of it.
Speaker 2: It's like the classic argument you have between parents, right where the parent will be like, you know, I've sacrificed everything for you, and the kid is like I never asked to be born, right, Yes, yeah, he's like that person, that stereotype, but like you know, with a touch.
Speaker 1: Of al Gore moon battery like mixed in there.
Speaker 2: You never let it go, like more like doctor Evil.
Speaker 1: No, he's one of these guys who probably remember the crazy chicks who were like sitting there doing the weird yoga in the chairs that we made fun of. That's true, Remember that, that's true, those that crazy chick in her mom which gave us days of good radio. It's that mentality where they'll just casually during commedy, they'd be like, what if we murdered three billion people? Wouldn't that be good? You wait? Is, so, how do we go from yoga and horse truce or whatever her thing was to you want to Thanos? People? This guy clearly wants to. He wants to do more than Thanos, Like, I don't even know if you could describe Thanos as a pro mortalist.
Speaker 2: You know, he was only want a half, right, you only wanted half.
Speaker 1: He's only he's only half committed to the bit. Why could this guy apparently he's all in. Why couldn't Thanos just expand the universe? Make it bigger and double the resources. Well, that also implies that there is a limit to the universe, which I guess technically, if you're all in on Big Bang, would require that there's a limit because all of the bass, all the time was in the head of a pin or whatever you know, whatever that is.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the Big Crunch? Yeah, that's what they call it. Yeah, when it contracts.
Speaker 1: But like within the Guardians of the Galaxy in Marvel Lexicon, there still is a limitless nature to the universe, right, There's areas that are still unexplored and never been gone to. So I know that Thanos was a being of immense energy and intelligence and with the stones nearly unstoppable unless you get them during brunch at his little cabin. So the spoiler alert, right, that is the other thing too, Like this dude literally just you couldn't stop him murdering half the universe, which you can get them before the alvocado toast is done if you time it right. You got it right after he gets out of his bath. Oh okay, walks in the kitchen, then boom avacado toast, getting ready to make that, and then oh my gosh, it's it's Captain America and everybody else. O. No, right, so that whole thing. Yeah, I don't know, man, This guy was clearly much more in all in, so to speak. And then one lady who lives down the streets. I think my kids went hanging out near his house and he's building bombs in there. Yeah. Yeah, he was allegedly how do we have to say, allegedly if he bought, if he blew himself up, he was clearly committed. You know, I will say this. He's not like Al Gore, like who clearly, you know, helped facilitate this insane mindset which is then latched upon by people who are clearly struggling because Al Gore may think that, but he ain't blowing himself up. No, he's living in his seven mansions or whatever, flying to Davos on his G six or whatever. Right, this guy at least is all in on it. Uh. Plus, it's twenty nine palms you got, you know, you got major military installation there too. But he went with the fertility clinic. Man, that is crazy, all right? Coming up on the show, we'll have to get to this. For some reason, there's a Tiger King story in the stack today. Also, what did the Irish do to us? Did you hear what we're doing to the Irish? Taco Bells announced the first Irish Taco Bell location will open this summer. I'm blown away because Taco Bells are frigging everywhere in the world. You can't go anywhere in the world not run into a Taco Bell, Pepsi, Pepsi brands, with their three brands of Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC are everywhere. Man, KFC's everywhere. I mean, I mean everywhere. There's never been a country I've traveled to, and I've traveled to a lot of countries there's not a KFC you'll encounter. You know, there's a KFC right at Checkpoint Charlie Ross. So if you want to go see the Famo, if you want to go to Berlin and you want to go to see Checkpoint Charlie, right where all of this crazy stuff happened, you could sit there, literally on the balcony of a KFC and watch it. And I don't know, the son feels so right and so wrong about that all at the same time, the world loves it. KFC has done I ever tell you, I've told you about Christmas in Japan, I think out every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was about to mention, now KFC is like ginormous in Japan.
Speaker 1: They're ginormous. And the reason was is when they launched KFC, the people who essentially were the franchise ease they're in Japan, they had to figure out so they lied and they said that one of the biggest American traditions is KFC for Christmas. They love it, they can't get enough of it. Oh, you're over in America, KFC Christmas, same thing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, That's why the the that's why the thing is. Uh, you know the bucket is red and white.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Yeah, absolutely, And actually they do Christmas theme buckets over there. So I remember seeing the wacky commercial with the guys all like, ah, it's so now, KFC. You got to pre order it like you do a honey baked ham around Easter.
Speaker 2: Man, they should be a tradition. What's that out KFC at night Versanta?
Speaker 1: I'd be all, we got to get KFC in all the holidays, can you if you take your kids trick or treating and then get a nice thigh at one house, a wing at another and then they can alternate between extra crispy and the original recipe. How great would your kids candy stash be if they came home and it was just giant buckets of KFC. How proud is of a parent would you be? I'd be amazing. So it would work there. I don't know if it works under the tree for Christmas. I think it's more of a Christmas Eve dinner. That's good because you don't want to leave KFC out all night.
Speaker 2: No, so we left the KFC out under the tree and the dogs cat yeah, cats and the dogs sad?
Speaker 1: Why do they hate Christmas? That's the real question, right, Why would they do that? All right? But yeah, no, they just sold. They just decided that was the thing, and then everyone's like, oh, I guess that's what American's seat for Christmas. It's funny when it's on the other side, right, because we always assume all these weird things like Saint Patrick's Day in Ireland's got to be off the chain. Yeah kind of not really been there, Yeah, not so much. But no, it was a my genius marketing thing over there, and now they just run all these crazy commercials, all right. Raced Agent from the weather channels with us after creating the mudball controversy at the PGA Championship. So just enough rain to really not you guys angry, but not enough for lift replace.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's you know, it's tough to keep rain away this time of year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard about that, that thing of being a thing in the spring and early sun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you have right. And although today there's not a great chance, there's still maybe something passing through. Seeing some clear sky and some sunshine, especially from about the triangle in the east, there's a little cloud mixing in, but there's more clouds to the west, So I'm kind of going to mix the clouds at sunshine and low to mid eighties today, just a passing shower thundershower Tonight in the low sixties, and Tuesday we do it again. It's a chance of an afternoon shower thundershower, but I think a better chance as we go through Tuesday night and Wednesday have some scattered showers and thuderstorms. Do you have a front to the west which at ahead of it's been producing a bunch of severe weather and unfortunately numerous fatalities. I mean, the last check in Kentucky they were up to nineteen deaths from storms late last week and the weekend. Just a terrible, terrible situation there. These storms will weaken as they do approach. You're not going to say we may not get some stronger storms, but I don't think tornadoes. As we go through Tomorrow night and Wednesday, Wednesday's highs will still be in the middle eighties. I think bigger cool down coming late week. We may see low mid seventies for highs Thursday and Friday, the gorgeous maybe some upper seventies. Lowe's will sneak into the little mid fifties and the try it in west maybe some forties around so you get through the next couple of days, it'll feel like spring. Going to be some isolated to widely scattered showers thutter showers around late week. May have a little bit of a hint of some cooler weather coming in, which could last at least into the beginning of Memorial Day weekend. Already, Casey, so it's pretty good right now.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 5: I know, it is crazy. It's moving, man.
Speaker 1: You see the pirate we got PI we had attacked by pirates up in New York. No, I did not see that. What how did you miss this story? You didn't see the giant Mexican pirate ships slamming in the Brooklyn Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I saw that. I didn't make that.
Speaker 1: How did you not know that that looked like pirates?
Speaker 5: I saw the headline, I saw the headlines.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: It did hit me right at first.
Speaker 1: But do you have a bridge down in Atlanta that eats trucks regularly? We have those here.
Speaker 5: We had that, that big bridge, that big bridge instead at once. Yeah, remember that one. Close it down for a while.
Speaker 2: That's the thing like, if you just read the headline, you assume it was like a navy ship or something, and when you see you're like, that's like a pirate ship.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah it is. It is part of their navy, but it than anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looked like obviously it was. When I first looked at it, I was like, that looks like some kind of entertainment vessel and din So.
Speaker 1: They got one the right, you know that they have for tourists. You see it if you ever got a doction over there, and I'm like, why would you get on that? You look like you're going to drown. Yeah, I see it. I'm like, it's always drunk people on there, so maybe no.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I watched it. I was like, how do you make that happen?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: You know, this is what point was like, you can hip ball that thing and go this isn't gonna work, and they're all sunding on the mask because that's what they do as part of the show, is part of it coming in and out. Now granted looks like it had lost power and was drifting with the current back into that thing, but still, right, that's crazy crazy, right? Did you hear did you hear him literally like sounding the horn trying to warn people on the Brooklyn Bridge, just staring, just rubber necking. If you hear this noise you hear right there? Hits it? Do you got to like get off the bridge? Man? What do you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And it's almost like how do you do full reverse chewy lock in the auxiliary power?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: You really can't at that.
Speaker 1: Point hold on.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 1: Now you think it's powered by whatever their millennium falcon So well what I any time it's like navy millennium falcony or vessels. Yeah, you need to surrender problem. Right.
Speaker 2: It's because she bypassed them, the compressors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just bypassed, just pulled the thing right out.
Speaker 1: Never didn't even know you could do that. Yeah, she didn't need to gravity. You're talking about the brilliant the space bombs that fall, well that too. Yeah, all right, get out of here, appreciate it. Okay, all right, seven fifty there raced agic, will be right back. Hang on. But Ross was just regaling me of his review of john Wick four. So you're off the train. You're you're not You're not believing Nick anymore.
Speaker 2: The first John Wick movie was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a little over the top.
Speaker 2: Especially at the end, but it's still it was like grittier and it had like some realism to it where you could say, okay, you know, the suspension of disbelief, whatever, you can go along for the ride.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like what's happened to the john Wick series is similar to what happened to Rambo, Whereas The First Blood is a great movie about.
Speaker 1: How many times have you told somebody the death count in Rambo one and they go, that's not right.
Speaker 2: They don't believe you. And that's because it ballooned to this ridiculous superhero character where he's murdering everyone in Vietnam and then everyone in Afghanistan by the second and third movie. But in the first movie, right in the first movie, though, the body count is one or two. It's one, yeah, one, the guy that falls out of the helicopter with the rock correct, yes, the deputy and just watching it, I don't know, I'm checked out.
Speaker 1: It's they it's the Home of the Infinity.
Speaker 2: It is, dude, yeah, because it never stops. It just never stops. He goes up the stairs in France and then falls down and goes back up. He fights everybody in France. The police don't exist because for some reason, if you know, he falls twenty feet down in his head, he hits a concrete beam and he bounces off out of the pavement and just gets up. And I get it is what it is. But I'm saying from the first movie there's been like such a drastic fall off.
Speaker 1: Every one's an assassin to it.
Speaker 2: Everybody else.
Speaker 1: Do you know A many people. We probably know that there are assassins, we just don't know.
Speaker 2: It all for sure.
Speaker 1: It makes the club a lot less exclusive, that's for sure. Just about to list my theories on what's going on with this Biden cancer story. Look, none of them are good. But and I probably wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't the former president whose party thought he should do four more years, because now we're in like what is essentially a terminal diagnosis for cancer. And again I don't I don't wish any ill will upon the former president. The more the more of this I see, the more I think that you're not it's without malice for for a lot of what he was doing. Man, right when you when you hear the extent of some of this health stuff like and and then it makes you just see for the people around him who helped facilitate this. But do you then have to ask yourself whose health is more scrutinized, or at least should be scrutinized, then the president of the United States. It's it's it's the only person who's annual physical we get is a news cycle, you know what I mean? The only the only time you care about somebody's physical well being. I mean in the not from a humanity standpoint, right like you care, but but I mean where we it becomes a whole spectacle is if they're you're starting whatever on your football team or the president of the United States. Then and then, then and only then does hippa not apply because everyone wants to know what's up with Josh Allen's ankle or what's up with Mahomes' neck or whatever it is, what's up with the president? And then we played this game and Trump plays it a little too. Look, is Trump built in the same capacity as an NFL edge rusher? Probably not, And so everyone loses their mind. That being said, do I think his mental faculties are sharper than Biden's are or or were during his presidency. I absolutely do not like what he does with them, But I don't think you're dealing with the same thing. So either they didn't know because they were so actively trying not to let Biden them find anything with him, which is just is malpracticed on the part of anyone who would participate in that. The current White House doctor and those around him like because that was clearly when they were like, no, everything's fine, You're like, really, what all'd you test? Did you just have him put the blocks through the holes? And you're like, ah, that's good. What's going on there? Too? They knew they knew, and they remember the discussion, some of the preemptive discussion with the book, where they're like, he falls down again, we have to put him in a wheelchair, but we can't put him in a wheelchair until after the election. That was literally a discussion they had, Well, what if he needs to be in a wheelchair, and what he's got to not be in a wheelchair for a few months because you guys want to win an election. That a whole, nonother problem all on its own. The third one is it is just that aggressive, and you know, that's a that's a lot. I mean, that's a perfectly acceptable conclusion. But with everything else and everything that was going on, I don't know that I believe that. But the probability is that Joe Biden is not long for this world man, just again, having watched this exact scenario. Now, granted, my mom's cancer didn't start in the colon or the UH or in this case, prostate for obvious reasons, didn't start there, but it was still the same thing once it made that leap. It's really tough stuff and I'm sure many of you have dealt with it as well. So I don't know what the answer is, but is there a possibility that maybe they could have caught this sooner had they not been actively trying to not have this guy scrutinized by medical personnel, and you know, and what a horrible thing if anyone around him does have a conscience to have to live with man absolutely brutal, just brutal stuff there. But yeah, that's where we are now. Aggressive cancer that is apparently metastasized to the bones. Biden was seen by doctors last week after urinary symptoms and a prostate a nodule was found. He was dancing diagnosed Friday with cancer cells having spread to the bone. It represents one of the more aggressive forms of the disease. According to his statement issue by the office, the cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for effective management. So that's good news. And yeah, anyway, let's see what is the great because actually grade this so yeah, so the higher the scora is the worst. The scores range from six to ten when it comes to cancer for some reason, and he was at a nine, which is among the most aggressive. Nine to ten or pretty much this is what it is. Metastaized cancer, much harder to treat. The localized cancer because it's hard for the drugs to reach there. Well, you probably know this stuff or can figure it out. It's very treatable, but not curable, said doctor Matthew Smith with the Massachusetts General Brigham Cancer Center. Most men in the situation we treated with drugs and would not be advised to have either surgery or radiation therapy. Many political leaders sent Biden get well wishes, including Donald Trump, who posted quote, we wish Joe a fast and successful recovery. Yeah, it's probably good that Trump didn't do some of the stuff, any of the troll stuff here, But yeah, I don't know what do you think that What do you think the answer is? Because it's one of those three things, right, This is just clearly so aggressive. It just came upon him too. They were actively kind of avoiding having him scrutinized medically, which wouldn't surprise me with all the stuff that we were learning, because all you need is one medical report that says and it just sinks them and then it's just so twisted. Right. It's kind of like the COVID desk that we're not allowed to talk about. You know, we're people who were trying to go in and get cancer screenings and likely couldn't get in. Only later when they were able to get in, the state of their cancer was much more aggressive. And you have to ask yourself, well, what if they had been able to go in for their normal physical, which you know, people were putting that stuff off. What if they did have symptoms and just in the rapid you know, space to treat people with COVID, what if there was not the level of follow through and scrutiny on the part of medical professionals because they're just like, we got to keep the words clear, because respiratory patients, all of these things are possible. It's just really hard to fathom with the president of the United States, who again their annual physical is a media event. Of course it's turned as partisan as ever. And the third one is they knew and they were going to run them for office knowing that there was it's a high likelihood that whoever's running mate was would be the actual president in very short order. And then it just speaks to the capacity and the level of the canard, the sham that we were presented with. So wait, you hope he recovers. I don't think it's unfair to sit there and ask questions about this and who would have made that call? Oh, well, they actually be held accountable, and the answer is probably done. So this is where we are. What is Biden now eighty three or eighty two. He's eighty two, so I've got a lot of stuff working against him. Obviously he's going to have access to top level medical care, there's no question there. So anything that can be done, likely they will be in a position to go ahead and do it. That is one hundred percent all right. So again I just want to throw it out there. Again, I don't mean it from a partisan standpoint. I'm just trying to analyze this story and figure out what, you know, what makes the most sense. And those are the three that I could come up with. And one of them is horrible, like you hate to see that something that quickly getting to the point where it all of a sudden shows up on the radar. But the other two, it's probably one of the other two. Ross is spinning conspiracy theories in there. So you're saying, just because the clock on your board mysteriously froze at the same exact moment that my mic thing that ports back into your board also cut, it's it's signal and the thing, the digital selector for all of it started going berserk, like you're playing global thermal nuclear war and you're not an engineer and you just think they're all connected.
Speaker 2: Is that what's going on here? I mean, if I had to guess, so you're.
Speaker 1: Guessing because you don't want them to think you can do engineering to make you do engineer stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, so well, let's be honest. I've sort of been like the assistant engineering in this studio for a while.
Speaker 1: Now, are you getting that into You're getting that supplement on your paycheck too? Right?
Speaker 2: And you know it hasn't shown up yet. Okay, yeah, I think it's saying next to the next time it'll show up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it will just just sit by the direct deposit window and wait, buddy day comes around. Oh man, all right, Well, it wouldn't be a Monday without some sort of weird thing happening like that going for us. Also, did you know that Trump has weaponized tornadoes? Oh you didn't have that on your BNGO car? Did you not? Just him? Trump and Elon Musk? How do I know? Because I watched coverage of the the storms in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Apparently sad story developing now. Doge cuts to the National Weather Service have caused massive coverage gaps of Kentucky as a violent tornado struck the state last.
Speaker 1: Night, except that didn't happen. And they've literally confirmed that they were at the appropriate and normal staffing levels because that's where their resources go when there's big storms like this, So that's not a thing.
Speaker 4: The National Weather Service office in Jackson, Kentucky, for example, no longer had a permanent overnight forecaster as.
Speaker 1: A result of job cuts by DOGE.
Speaker 4: And now we are hearing that at least fourteen have died due.
Speaker 1: To the storms in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Homes have been destroyed, cars have been destroyed, people have been displaced, and the people of Kentucky have been left much in the dark because of Trump and DOGE cuts. Let me be clear here, Dose just cost American lives. We're going to continue to follow this story and more so to make sure you're following the Power account and add the Midas Touch podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We've got a new episode out right now.
Speaker 1: As Ude. You have to know about Midas Touch as they are media matters. Essentially, they are just the active part of it. So anything you see with MIDAS, it is a straight left wing organization. And that's fine if people know that because they can go, well, that's weird because it sounds like you just made some of that up or you've just been waiting for this, like you know where they're sitting there and they remember when they lost contact with planes for several minutes at Newark Airport, which is crazy considering it's among the busiest airspace in the world at New York Northern New Jersey Airspace. They're like, ah, look what Trump did. And it's like, I don't know, didn't that same place that lost and said they were having problems submit a request to fix it while Pee Bootaje was on maternity leave because I remember that, and I understand it's a bigger problem than all that, but I remember that or it was the whole thing. And so when when you see this, this is going to be the narrative today that Trump NATO's or must natos. What do you like more, Trump natos or must natos? A must NATO sounds gross just with the term musk. So plus Trump NATO has got the t's and it that worked so, yeah, he's weaponized tornadoes or something. And I saw in Saint Louis they were less concerned with casualties than they were looting. If you saw any of that video. And again, why when you're looting. This is what I'll never understand. If you're going looting, don't you loot the stuff you normally can't afford. That's what I'm saying. Let's say, tornado rip right through the middle of hell that happened. I was on the golf course up in wake Forest when that happened with Jason Lewis, and he was in for a market visit, and we literally had two holes to go. We had to go hide underneath the clubhouse there at the plantation at wake Forest. You're not allowed to call it that anymore. Yeah, we'd go drive in there. We just wanted to finish our damn golf. That's when that tornado hit the right by the radio station. Ross. Do you remember that it tore through. I think it was a building supply place down by the men's club. If I could use that as a point of reference, because everyone knows where that is off Yonkers Road. A tornado rip right through there. Another one up in wake forest there. So yeah, man, I don't know what's going on, but can you imagine one ripped through and it ripped through like North Hills, but it also ripped through the Aldies up on full new which one? Are you looting or loot the Aldies? You can afford the Aldies? No, no, no, no, you want that sweet sweet uh you know? And and Sert whatever it is. It's like when they were when they were burning Ferguson down and they were rooting, they were looting the liquor and meat shop or whatever I think it was literally called something like like like liquor and meat, which is great. Now you're appealing to me as a consumer. But I saw people running out with like the tube of hamburger meat, which is not the highest quality hamburger meat on under one arm, and like puckers under the other. You just you're you're looting. Get the eighteen year, get some get some t bones for some marveling at that prime. If you get that prime, you don't they don't loot the tube of hamburger meat. The the hell are you doing? And puckers don't even get me started on that. Yeah, there's no reason you should get a cirrhosis and uh diabetes in on swoop, but they exist. Who was the first person who's like, hey, you know what we need is marshmallow flavored vodka because that's the thing that exists. But you don't loot that. You lout the McCallen or the obah or maybe some Johnny walk or whatever. Seriously, we should hold I should be a looting consultant. And I'm not even into looting. So in Saint Louis, I see him running around with cheap stuff. I'm like, you guys are not doing it right. If the price is zero, the price is zero, get the good stuff. I don't know if I would have stood out in front of that ferguson one because they looked a little aggressive with some of the media who is out there like hey, they're looting the meat and booze shop. So I offer this guidance now if I guess you're interested. So there you go. Speaking of Trump caused Bayham, They're the only thing, you know, other thing that Trump could have done over the weekend that really would have let fire under more people. As you can you imagine after the Mexican sailing ship hits the old Mexican pirate ship hits the bridge, did just start pulling people out of the water and putting them right in the ice fans. That's how you troll people, and they did not do that. However, they did round up the Tiger King's husband. I wish I was making that up. Tiger King Joe Exotic's husband has been deported to Mexico after being detained by Ice. If you guys watched any of any of the Tiger King coverage, and I maybe you didn't know this Tiger King, he's batting for all sides. Man, He's got a couple couple dudes there that are clearly mixing business with pleasure with old Tiger King Exotic. I always always have to say this whose real name is blah blah blah. With Joseph Allen Maldonado Passage is now pleading with President Trump and members of his administration to give his partner a reprieve. Exaty posted a picture with his husband, JORGEK. Flores Maldonado on Instagram Saturday, with the caption, They've officially taken him to an ice center and I'm hearing they're going to send him back to Mexico. Well, you heard correctly, because that's what they did. Let's see here, how what was the impetus for this? They have an order of removal. I don't know. Do you remember when I remember when at the end of Trump's first term they were like, ah, He's gonna He's gonna pardon the Tiger King and then that never metastasized, So right, not need to use that word right now. The let's see here. The eccentric prisoners he's described gained worldwide fame from the Netflix docuseries Tiger King, Murder, Mayhem, and Madness, and that showcase his work in personal life as he looked after a big big tigers in Oklahoma. All right, I don't see specifically what was going on with the ice stuff. Now, if he married him, he must have married him. But by the time he's already going to prison because like there's a process for that and it's a lengthy one, but you can go ahead and do it. But yeah, no, so they deported his husband apparently, all right, raced agic from the weather Channel there, dude, all of that, like Cross's equipment where you set this morning? Having check there? Yeah, it's Monday, must be Monday.
Speaker 5: It must be you know, you'll unplug it, plug it back in thing and sometimes it works. The theory to do that.
Speaker 1: That's the theory, but it's always the first one to make you try.
Speaker 5: So yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Did you see what he did to the Irish?
Speaker 5: Irish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what we're doing to the Irish. I don't know why we're so mad at him.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, well we opened talk.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. You're spending any time drinking and iron. If you drink you know, a week straight, your innards will turn black. And I gave it at that.
Speaker 5: A week.
Speaker 1: Wrap or whatever and there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I can't imagine that combination a night again. And then you top it off with the order of cheap taco bit.
Speaker 1: You know what. You know what fast casual Irish food is like if you're drinking night at night, they have like these little so you get like this, it's called it's a bag. It's just a bag of food and he's everything's in a bag. It comes in a brown bag, like a sausage in there, and fries and then all the sauce and then you just it's in the bag and you just kind of scoop it out of there like you're an animal with a feedbag. And let me tell you, it hits it around midnight. I'm sure it.
Speaker 5: Hits I I am open, I am open to I am.
Speaker 1: That's something that if you looked at sober you'd be like, there is no way that's for humans.
Speaker 5: But it works well most humans anyway.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, they have some cute name for it to camera what it is. But I just thought this is a horrible idea. And then I started eating, and I'm like, you guys have this figured out? Not so bad, right, Yeah, but now we're gonna get Mexican foods, So yeah, it works, all right? What's going on? I mean, we're just talking about that tornadoes and stuff. Yeah, I never understand why people. I understand why people loot because it's just the criminal thing to do. I've never understand why they loot cheap stuff and when real like, because the price is zero when you're looting, yea, everything's one hundred percent off, right, So why are you looting? Why are you looting sheep stuff?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And it's yeah, it's terrible and there's more severe weather in the forecast. Tomorrow is going to be a busier day than today. Now, you look at all that and you look to the west, and weather systems traditionally go west to east, and you say, well, what's gonna happen here? Weakening, We don't think a severe weather threat of any significance, and no tornadoes. As of this morning, the death toll, unfortunately, was at twenty eight and there were nineteen in Kentucky alone, with seventeen in Laurel County. Just very unfortunate. Luckily, again, those storms will approach here as we go through tomorrow and Wednesday, and we'll have a few showers thunder showers today, sun clouds, still pretty warm, it's a little humidity too, low to mid eighties, and there might be a passing shower or two, but nothing significant. Tomorrow will be in the low eighties, maybe upper seventies for the triad and again it's a slight chance of a shower thunderstorm. But then tomorrow night we get kicked into the likely category of scattered shower storms into Wednesday. Mid eighties on Wednesday, that will cool it off late week. The late week forecast looks absolutely stunning, mid eighties or mid seventies, excuse me, and loads in the fifties, maybe even some forties in some spots. So we'll start ramping up the rain and thunder chances tomorrow night, especially into Wednesday and Wednesday night, and then much improved into the afternoon. In terms of severe today, very small chance, just in the general kind of thunderstorms for the Triad and points west. Tomorrow probably more of the same marginal risk meaning that doesn't mean we may not get a strong or severe storm, but nothing widespread. So I have a way to get your alerts on just in case. You know, it only takes one storm other than that. Behind all this at the end of the week, a much better forecast.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it, Okay, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. You guys got craziness every weekend up there? What the heck's going on? Man?
Speaker 6: We had the pirate ship and short lived strike by New Jersey transit engineers.
Speaker 2: It's been kind of a busy weekend.
Speaker 1: Nobody replaced by pirate scabs man or whatever their beef was, all right, so well, what else was happening other than the pirate attack?
Speaker 6: Well, it looks like another trading week on Wall Street's going to get off to a rough start. It's not tariffs that are on investors' minds today. Though Moody's announced after the market's closed Friday that the US government no longer has its top triple A credit rating, The agency blamed the growing federal deficit. Futures rather sharply lower all morning. Right now, the now futures down two hundred and thirty six points. Walmart got under President Trump's skin when it warned last week that it will have to hike some prices because of new tariffs on imports. The President said over the weekend that Walmart made billions of dollars last year, more than expected. He said Walmart and China should eat the tariffs and not charge customers anything. Took more than a year, but Capital One Financial completed its takeover of Discover Financial Services. The deal creates the nation's biggest credit card issuer by loan volume. Capital One is now in a position to capture a larger share of consumer's card spending. The Justice Department decided last month not to challenge the deal, which was opposed by some Democrats in Congress. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals has agreed to acquire the gene testing business of twenty three and Me in a court supervised sale. Regeneron promises to comply with the twenty three and meters privacy policies and applicable law. A Greek yogurt maker is expanding into the ready to eat meals market. Chobani acquired Daily Harvest. Both companies are private. They announced this deal in a social media post late Friday. Terms not disclosed. People say they'll cut back on some of the discretionary spending because of inflation. More than half of all Americans told bank Create they plan to trim their spending dining out, live, entertainment, and travel. The category is mentioned most often by those looking to cut discretionary purchases and Casey Final Destination. Bloodlines was the weekend's number one movie. comScore estimates. The Warner Brothers film took in fifty one million dollars, Casey.
Speaker 1: Fifty one million. How many of those things are there? How many? Final? There's like ten of them? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Ten or eleven? Yes, it's a it's a long franchise. I gave up after that.
Speaker 1: I saw you gotta stop running. You gotta stop running from them because it's not gonna work. Just that's right. Now, be next to the thing that'll kill you the quickest. That would be my advice. Don't be the log truck guy that wasn't saying that's horrific. Oh that's right. Yeah. So all right, well, thank you much. You have to appreciate it. Okay, have a good day. All right, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, Pirate attack survivor. Uh ross, I feel like the Twitter handle needs that. That'd be good one huh New York Pirate attack survivor. I mean I wasn't there, so it was easy. But there's that. I do have to have a conversation real quick with you all in the audience. There's something that needs to stop. Okay, and I know some of you are participating in this, but I just want you to stop and think what you do to the people around us. The baby videos are not funny. I'm sorry. I'm sorry they're not That's what needs to happen. They're not good. There I have I've yet to watch a full one. I tried. I tried.
Speaker 3: Called me.
Speaker 5: He said, you know they're trying to drive us apart.
Speaker 1: I said, absolutely, you think it all it sounds like Trump. You know Donald Trump has seated contructed baby Trump for some reason. To Elon Musk, it's not okay, They're not good.
Speaker 2: Do those babies aren't really talking like that?
Speaker 1: Yes, Rossa has a theory on this, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: People keep sending them to me, and I'm like, those babies aren't real, they're not talking. There's no way those babies cachocolate that they're babies.
Speaker 1: And if your baby is talking like that, you need some water, you need to have it blessed. No, I'm sorry you have to dunk them in that.
Speaker 2: I'm shouting out L Diablo and I'm taking it to a church immediately. Yeah,