Speaker 1: Chintago shows the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: Twenty one one w j R R. Don't forget, we do have another pair of four day passes for Welcome to Rockville and Meet and Greet with Newfound Glory to give away before the end of the show. So keep listening. We'll tell you one to.
Speaker 3: Holler for those yes, Welcome to Rockville and that Meet and Greet.
Speaker 2: Start off with the bad stack here with the local related stories. How about this seventy two year old guy that was arrested and charged with an over thirty year old murder.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the cold case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was cold case from nineteen ninety one involving the death of a twenty seven year old woman named Julia will Banks who was found stabbed to death in Saint Cloud. They've now solved the cold case using DNA evidence in genetic genealogy and made the arrest of seventy two year old Jean Stoller, charged with the murder in connection with the death of Wilbanks in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: It sucks that that murder happened, but thanked the Lord that they finally caught this guy. What I just thought about it?
Speaker 2: I know this is kind of a dark thought, killing someone and then living with the living with it, and that's one thing, but then always have it in the back of your mind.
Speaker 4: Am I? Yes? Am I really going to get away with this? Oh?
Speaker 3: God? Being on the worry the whole time. Once you hit the thirty year mark, there's nothing enough me. I told you, I worked with the guy at a restaurant who all of a sudden one day and he told me, so, Bob, I'm turning myself agus. You won't see me here tomorrow. I'm turning myself in. No, he ran somebody over when he was driving under the influence up and up north right, and I go, what he told?
Speaker 4: What think of somebody? Is?
Speaker 3: I just I got to turn myself in for it. I said, yeah, it's probably the right thing to do. But I was thinking, I've been working with this guy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Seventeen year old Eduardo rem Gimwen he's the one who poured bleaching is a seventy seven year old adoptive mother's milk an attempt to kill her. That this week he's a lovely human being there. She adopted you. I said it earlier this week. Took the time and the and the patients to adopt you. And let's go to Marion County. Say hello to del Von Thornton. He's thirty two years old. He was driving a go kart when he got into an argument with a sixty six year old woman and ran her down, severely injuring her. The sheriff in Marion County, Billy Woods, referred to him as quote, dirt of the earth. Sounds about dirt of the earth. According to the investigators that they found the woman with wounds on her body and face. Several of her teeth were broken. It's absolute dirt of the earth. How about our Brazilian Easter egg poisoner we talked about earlier in the week. Yeah, Georgelia Barbosa poisoning chocolate Easter eggs in an attempt to.
Speaker 3: Kill the new girlfriend of her EXE.
Speaker 2: But it killed the kid, the boyfriend, yeah, the her ex Yeah, and in the process did kill the child who ate the chocolate eggs.
Speaker 3: Oh wa, I could do man, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw this one in here.
Speaker 2: The guy who ripped the stranger's eye out after the guy asked, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I think that might have been one of the headlines of the week.
Speaker 3: I believe it, Yes it was.
Speaker 4: It was in Arizona.
Speaker 3: We have to go over those, they remind me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to because I don't have a h a headline of the week that's come through yet.
Speaker 4: As a challenger, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna put a big star right here to go over right before in our city, last idio, and.
Speaker 2: I need to throw this in there as well, the idiots who chainsaw down dozens of trees throughout downtown Los Angeles for no reason.
Speaker 3: You can't these people all right, taking.
Speaker 2: Mister Good News Network, come on, throw some sunshine in people's lives this morning.
Speaker 3: Wow, Good News Network is slacking on one of these. They have the quicksand story you had last week. Yeah, we're gonna move on from that one to another one. It's fun making a difference. Quote unquote pat legions of Amish come to help rebuild North Carolina town that gets a heavy pow pow cause you know after the hurricanes. I'm almost man. They make a good ham too. I got one from Petties. You always brag about it, all right, they're Hams. Nothing to balk it or squeal it.
Speaker 2: The good Amish home cooked restaurants.
Speaker 4: Nothing, nothing like it. Man, I got petties. But don't take a road trip to Pennsylvania. No, go to Dutch Country.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I got I go take a trip right up there to petties.
Speaker 4: Hang on with hang out in Lancaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not saying that they're Amish. Don't mishear me. It's just they have Almish. They I got Almish ham there for Easter. Okay, let's go over here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a political wow. Sweltering Athens finally plants thousands of trees. Pat who got them from l a and they they had saw barks and no, they planted all these things to help with greenery. So that's pretty cool. You know, it's we're about the environment. Come on, we all we live in Florida. We enjoy everything we have. Pow uh Chicago bicycle dude, furbish Wait, Chicago bicycle refurbishers pedaled good to the world for twenty six years. Pack you know how many bicycles they refurbished in that time. That's who you should have remember. That was something We don't talk about We just see how long it lasts. One hundred and fifty thousand bikes saved from a landfills pow. Oh man, this guy. You're always worried about that little retention pond behind our building.
Speaker 2: Little Lake Maitland, as we've nicknamed it. Yes, it's it's almost just bone dry. He's worried about it. We've had the drought. That's why he's fine. He'll get another lake.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: A man revives an iconic Indian lake by converting lake weed infestation into organic fertilizer business. Pat, we could call him up to refurbish your little lake back there. Then we have Eddie Vedder. He's doing some crazy stuff. He's in a quest to help cure a rare disease, so he did a documentary about it. You could just google Eddie Vedder documentary and you're gonna see. Hey, if you're helping out curing a disease, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Pal.
Speaker 2: If in case you haven't figured out, this portion of the good, the bad, and the ugly is very it's shallower on details than Little Lake Maitland.
Speaker 3: Good analogy read, you're right, uh. Pope Francis had his dying wish. You're ready, he's he was such a simple man. You know it's the Pope dies. You gotta put him in the good part. Pope Francis dieing wish was to be buried in a simple coffin in his favorite basilica, marked only with his name. He's a simpleton, oh for all the time. He that is simple saying no, not like moron, no, no. I mean he's a simple dude. We found out earlier in the week. He was a bouncer in a bar. Pope, you know what you get holy pal? We gave him a holy pal pat Are we closing on that? Probably? You got me called.
Speaker 4: I don't got you calling anyone anything.
Speaker 3: You doing a fine job of that all on your own, Taco Bop. I got bobcats that are gaining migratory corridors in Jersey. All right, that's close to where they all my shark. Let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: Wait, you know what you get back to me when you got news on Jersey. Cougar's no.
Speaker 3: After this son's death, woman gives part of her liver to her to his best friend's mom. Wow, this is serendipita? What sarendipitous?
Speaker 2: And I knew what it was right, Lynchin Taco's commercial free workday rock block coming up after the break. Please stay with us. Still got those Rockville tickets as
Speaker 3: Well, Lynchin Taco, I'm demand tell Loathy I heartway you at