Speaker 1: Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh no, some things are worth waiting for. It's me Cecily Knobler here with you, Stephanie say, I say hi to the Okay everybody, Hey everybody, I'm so mad. Stephanie has been texting me. She's agitated. Let's just say she's more agitated than I am about this episode. But I believe she is feeling what a lot of you are feeling. I'm feeling it, but just not as strongly. Stephanie's coming in hot today, and I don't know why because oh, good reason, good reason.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I don't know why. Like it's not like I'm that disappointed. I don't care that much. I just think I just think that the writing of this show is absolutely insulting. I think it's that bad where it's like it feels Chatchypet, as we've said before, but not even as good. I feel like Chatchypet could do a better job, for sure. There's like little chatcha tea do it.
Speaker 2: I mean we're we're pretty close. We're pretty close. Any macro notes before we like just tear into this episode. I mean I have one, Okay, it's the music. The music is the problem.
Speaker 1: With these shows.
Speaker 2: So if you have somebody doing something no matter what, if they're having sex or they're skulking around or whatever, and you have the like boom boom boom boom boom boom, which is constant, like the sneaky as we call it, I call it, I used to call it sneaky Disney music. We're speaking in and stealing the answering machine. Boom boom boom. We're so crazy, We're just girls, like the really bad rom coms of the nineties. Oh you left that answering miss you left that on Jake's aunt.
Speaker 1: We got it. There's no other way to do.
Speaker 2: It but to sneak in and steal it, hiding behind like wayes no, yes, yes, oh my god, Like that's what this whole show is. Yeah, it's also I also feel this would be a macro note.
Speaker 1: I guess. I feel like they introduce concepts or storylines and then they just leave them alone afterwards, which works if you wrap it up in an episode, if you're treating it like it's Seinfeld or something like that, but they're not. This is one of those things where we're telling a story over a whole season, but they're not doing that, It's like, okay, so Lisa's dad died, Okay, we and we wrap it up in an episode and it's like, okay, so we're just totally I guess that's just done.
Speaker 2: She's good now, Yeah, she settled that, she went to therapy and everything ready to work.
Speaker 1: Everything is treated very sitcomly, like this whole thing with LT having a crush on her editor is treated kind of like a funny, like a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, everything, oh gohd you just wait, you just wait. And also, I mean there's so many what if they added a laugh track? Can you imagine? I almost want to make an episode and add a laugh track to for you and make you watch that, just a really loud, aggressive Seinfeld laugh track.
Speaker 1: I think you should do it with just random constant, like real loud, like real eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the and every now and then it's like a spattering of applause. But if you really pay attention to the show, it's the same exact sound.
Speaker 1: You don't even bother to change. Yeah, it's really bad. And then oh, also here's another thing. Okay, so the so and like maybe this will become clear, I don't know it. This is what it feels like to me, it feels like they're writing it as they go along, like nobody sat down and said, Okay, here's what's going to happen. Here's the theme. Aiden is going to make her wait five years and there's going to be a lot of push and pull and he's going to be kind of tortured about it, and she's going to be changing her mind. No, it's just like, okay, wait, wait, now he's not waiting five years because now he so he was only going to be waiting five years if Wyatt was living with him, but now that why, it's living with Kathy. That's done, Kathy. We we just had an affair with Yees.
Speaker 2: This fucked is excellent.
Speaker 1: I mean, like the Aiden of it All.
Speaker 2: And I'm so sorry my voice is kind of shaky, I'm losing it, but like the Aiden of it All is just it's it's horrific, as we've said from the beginning, but it's just getting worse, Like it's trying my patience, Like why has this character ever been written? Why did any I sent Stephanie like I send you all these montages of old olden days, remember, because I was trying to explain to you how abusive he was.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course he slapped the.
Speaker 2: Nicotine patch on her.
Speaker 1: He's horrible. He's horrible. He's horrible.
Speaker 2: He's a cheating and he hits her and then he manipulates her to feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: And he's so corny, he's so manipulative. He's it's not funny. There's nothing likable about this character. And we're but we're all so. I don't know what we're supposed to believe. That's the thing, because I don't think the writers know either. Right, it's try to make us care about something that I don't think they care about. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's a very good point, that's well said.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, you know, so let's do care about though, Oh yeah, we do. Let's talk about mint Mobile. We are so excited to have mint Mobile. We are truly excited to have them today as a sponsor because I am a user of them. Tell us a little bit about them, and then I'll tell you my experience real quick. Okay, Well, you know, the one thing that really sucks is getting burned by your old wireless bill, and that's why you should make this switch to mint Mobile. You can say bye bye to overpriced wireless plans, jaw dropping monthly bills and unexpected overages. Mint Mobile It's here to rescue you. It's all the plans come with high speed data, unlimited talking text delivered on the nation's largest five G network.
Speaker 2: Yes, and listen, I did it, and nothing changes. The only thing changes is that your bill is a whole lot lower. So I'm going to tell you how you can get this. Uh this year's skip breaking a sweat and break in the bank. Get this new customer offer and your three months unlimited wireless plan for just I'm gonna say this, fifteen dollars a month. That's insane. At mintmobile dot com use slash rose pricks, right, that's mintmobile dot Com.
Speaker 1: Slash rose pricks. Upfront payment of forty five dollars required equivalent to fifteen dollars a month, limited time new customer offer for first three months only. Speeds may slow above thirty five gigabytes on unlimited plan. Taxes and fees extra miant Mobile for details.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, guys, let's get into this dumb ass. But I also loved it because I still at my core. I still find this show comforting in a weird way, and I don't really know how to explain that, but I do. I kind of still like seek it. I'm still excited, not excited, like overjoyed, but.
Speaker 1: Kind of exciting.
Speaker 2: Wat it.
Speaker 1: So I guess you were relieved that Aiden's back. So he comes in, He's got all these bags and here's this is a thing, this is this leads me, this is part of my macro note no reason, Yeah, never done. He does say. He says, okay, well Whyatt went to live with Kathy. We're going to find that out a little bit later. But that still doesn't explain why the five year thing is off right, Like, okay, so whenever it's convenient for him, since Whyatt isn't with him, I guess he's moving in, Like he doesn't even say like that just seems like a weird ass plan for your kind of ex sort of current boyfriend who's saying, wait for me five years to just show up. I'm like, well, now I'm here for a month.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, he's got okay, And so you know, the big joke was the callback to before when they were fighting when he moved into her studio apartment and he's like, why do you have all these clothes, Carrie, and he's like immediately going into her closet and telling her to get rid of like things that he thinks are kind of hoary. Remember there's one that's like a sheer top and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, when are you gonna wear this?
Speaker 2: And she's like, excuse me, don't mock the clothes. So that's the joke here where he's like, maybe you could take this little part. Oh, it's like emotionally abusive.
Speaker 1: He's pretty emotionally abusive. Yeah. Also, also this was let's not let's not totally skirt over the fact that she got carpeting for her stairs, which so does that mean she's in love with Duncan because she is so invested in not making noise like a guy that's gonna be there for six months? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Carrie Bradshaw? What are we watching again? And we come back to this all the time. So I don't want to like stay, you know, harp on the same Is that.
Speaker 1: The right word?
Speaker 2: Harp Yeah, you're so tired? Doesn't make sense. I don't want to, you know, beat a dead horse.
Speaker 1: But she was strong.
Speaker 2: I mean, one of the things we loved about her was she was a scrapper. She was strong, and it doesn't mean that she has to stay a scrapper. I mean, I understand, she's in her fifties. She can have some wealth, she can have some you know, success.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: She always she was on her way, but not on her way to be a freaking billionaire. She just glides around this house like it's gray gardens. I don't recognize anything about the old show. There's nothing to recognize, right. Everybody else, I mean, Samantha's not there, but everybody else is kind of sort of the same. Miranda's obviously evolved in other ways, but they're still like the same person. What is Carrie? She's just like an a bend of her. I mean, so she's just all about these idiot guys that are like dicks to her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess. So there's nothing like attractive about the way he's acting towards her right now. Awful.
Speaker 2: It's just awful, and it makes me so mad about her. And then you cut Harry with the big balls that must have made you so mad well before we before we get there. Yeah, so Carrie says that she's going to be getting notes from Duncan her on her latest chapter, and Aiden goes, what, why do you know you don't need notes?
Speaker 1: You're perfect?
Speaker 2: Okay, right right, yeah, that had already happened. Okay, so yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Why would he say you're perfect? And why would she put up with somebody who's like, you're perfect? He didn't read her book. She's not letting Aiden read her chapters. That's never even come up as something that they would say. So what anybody would see right through that.
Speaker 2: He's already being totally you're perfect. You don't need some guy who's duncan it's a guy. Oh, it's a guy. How old is he peering through the windows? Which we'll get to it's.
Speaker 1: But it's just so weird that he would It's so what do you not infantil that's not even the right word, but it's so condescending to be like, you're perfect, No, and no book is perfect. You're good, you're good, don't worry about it, you don't need to do anything, you're fine. Imagine that was so weird.
Speaker 2: Guy, Like, you meet some guy and he's so cheesy and needs all these puns, but they're not even cute puns. Puns can be fine, but it's like exhausting, you know when you have to laugh, you know when someone's like, not that funny and they're just on all the time and you have to go, huh good one. Imagine, so that's the guy you're sleeping with, and on top of him being that guy, he's a controlling abuser. Well so now you have both yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And but also we as an audience are supposed to be believing that she likes this. How else would the writers? I mean, we're supposed to like him, right right? She dos like right now, yeah she does. She laughs at as stupid jokes. And but it's you know what it is, it's gaslighting to us that we're like, no, we all hate him. Everybody on Reddit hates him. No, nobody likes him. So what are we supposed to be feeling. It'd be one thing if we were allowed, if we were all in it together, like oh my god, you know how, but there's nothing charming about him to even help us understand what she sees in him. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I know, yes, exactly that. And you know it's so messed up. That's so upsetting. Is we finally got through the Chay years. We did it, yes with you guys, you really you messed up. You listened though, and you're like, okay, we hear you, we're gonna fix it, and then never mention jaeg it like just just killed them off. They're just gone, that never happened. Okay, good job, and now you've got to do it again, Like how can you keep messing up like this?
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's really disappointing Studford.
Speaker 2: You know, just like you'll just move to Japan never to be heard from again. Right, not even a less respectful. It's just respreadful to the real actor, like all those years that he put in. But they couldn't kill him off because they too many people have left the show, so they just have to. He just went in the night, left his marriage and all his best friends. Never occasionally, maybe she could get a letter from Stanford.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 2: She gets a letter and reads it and we can all feel a little something. Yes.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Instead, it's just like an occasional text with Samantha. Hey, what was up?
Speaker 1: What time is it London? You're in London?
Speaker 2: You're Samantha used to be on the show. Yeah, yeah, but I don't understand it. Ah but Dobby, Carrie, you gotta get rid of this Aiden guy. I think they should just AI her voice in and have her say shit like that. He's so cheesy and Carrie, oh my god, that would be so funny.
Speaker 1: Did you imagine how mad that actress would be?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it would be Kim Katrell would lose her mind. She'd be like, I have never said okay to this, this was not my contract. And then Ahbo has to show her and they're like, yes it was. They weren't even talking about AI but a hundred to say, you know, it's in their contract, like you know, the layers wrote that shit. It was like, listen, the character is always going to be owned by Warner Brothers, right, There's nothing you can really do about it, so they can do whatever they want the ai her likeness. They're like, listen, we're allowed to Hi, carry it's me leaving a message on your voice mail. I'm in London. I don't know if you know that, but I hate Aiden. Bye Chow Chow's okay, all right, Okay, so Harry has big balls?
Speaker 1: Yes, did we get to that? And then yeah, we can get to that because they're they're swollen. But why, like, is that just his character? Is that just what they do is like he gets to just kind of be gross and like pee his pants and like talk about his balls all the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is exactly what. But at least he's like true to the character. He's who he always was, So I don't it doesn't bother me as much. I guess A real a real thing. But then poor Lisa, she's like, okay, well in this scene, I have to bring you. I brought you some big balls and he's like big balls from a big balls.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also what first of all, she's like, yeah, I brought you macadamia.
Speaker 2: Nuts, right, big nuts.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird thing where you're like, okay, am I rude? Or is that just not something that like your friend comes over to like bring macadamia nuts because you hilarious had ball surgery. I didn't even think about it like that.
Speaker 2: Because that's just bad writing. It's like saying like I brought you matza balls or.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing is like, this is one of my big complaints, as you know, is all of the punning is so they all do it though, right, there's no way that everybody's character loves puns, right, they can't. It's just not a thing like have you ever had everybody in your friend group makes like puns all the time. No.
Speaker 2: In fact, if I did, I would and be alive. I mean I would have just walked into the ocean. I have a couple and they're allowed, but like it's not it's not my favorite thing. Yeah, I mean you can have the one, but yeah, that's Harry's thing. So Charlotte is just like so embarrassed though she's like, honey, she's okay, I'm gonna say something really controvert, like these don't get mad, don't come for me. I'm not saying that Kristin Davis anything bad should happened to her. She seems like a nice person. But they need to kill off Charlotte. Just kill if you're gonna kill off bit, you got to kill off Charlotte. We can't have this anymore. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: That would be like an interesting storyline because like then Harry is like, wait, but I was the one. I was the one with surgery.
Speaker 2: But then she just yeah, I don't know, and then that's it, and then it's just Carrie and Miranda, and then and then Aiden dies, and.
Speaker 1: Then Steve has to be in the show a lot more. He's like, Mirinda, we're stuck with me.
Speaker 2: Now's like I can't handle this right now, Like all of my friends are like dying off Steve, Like, don't you care, Mirinda going on with Brady?
Speaker 1: Mariene, what do you care about? Brady?
Speaker 3: What do you care more about? Like your friend done than your son? Just like they have to kill off Aiden.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's off on a peloton.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wouldn't that be Oh my god. Somebody had the best idea and it was either on our rose Pricks or on Reddit. I think it was on Reddit, but either way, Okay, okay, this was someone said I would not it was I was on threads. Somebody's like, I would not be mad, And I think a lot of us feel this way. We would not be mad at the writers if they did the thing where it was all a dream and we find out Bigs alive, like in the next episode she dreamt all of this and Bigs just alive. It was just a bad dream, all of it. I would be fine with it. I'd be like I was gonna say that, don't threatn me with a good time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that idea.
Speaker 2: It's such a like it's and to just be like we own it again again, are bad? We had, we get two strikes, we had shaye, now we had this. Now we're gonna just start over one more time. Yeah, but they won't do that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay. So Charlotte and Lisa go for.
Speaker 2: A walk, right, you know you do all day when they have jobs.
Speaker 1: Just go for a walk. Yeah. And Lisa's like, I had a sex dream about my editor Marion. I was working on a farm and he was like my farm hand for some reason, and then he just like fucked me like animal style. Like it was like.
Speaker 2: Crazy, why now, why would I have a dream like that When I have a beautiful, sexy husband named Herbert Senior happening to me, it's fine, Like for some reason, this whole character has also changed where she's like everybody flirts, that's not Charlotte. She should be like stop that, that's rude, that's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: And do you remember her outfit In this Lisa's outfit, she's wearing what it looks like she's been tented for termites. It's so weird. And then it's got like a big elephant broach root out root. It's a brooch, yeah, brooch at her neck, but it's like humongous. It's like almost as big as her head. It's so weird. And why wouldn't Charlotte be like, yeah, I mean, like I understand going like yeah, it's normal to have a sex dream or whatever. But you think she would say more about it than.
Speaker 2: Like, of course yeah, and Joy would, Especially her character, she was always calling everybody out for cheating. She was very upset when Carrie cheated on Aiden with Big. She was mortified. She yelled at her a whole there was a whole scene about it where she's like, how would you feel you're the other woman, how would you feel? She's like, you don't even care, like you're so self centered. She like totally calls her out, but now she's just like it's cool, yevs okay. Then we coared the ejaculation in a condom immediately I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically we go to the gallery and Charlotte they have this this what do you call it? An exhibit in sort of a recreation of a seventies thing where there's like a mattress and there's going to be a nude model based down in bed and a big bottle of booze, and then they're trying to place a condom, a used condom.
Speaker 2: I kind of like this exhibit is that weird. I was scared to tell you that, but I actually was like, I'd go see that.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. I thought it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's not real spurt jizz that they're putting in that, right, but they all act like it is. I know, Oh my god, get it away from me. It's like mayonnaise. Yeah, now I sell that. They're like, we just want to show like how messy women were. Okay, so they're doing this whole exhibit and it takes apparently like seven of them to put it together right, just assistance. They're recreating it, and then all of a sudden, Charlotte gets vertigo right, and she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my vertigo, it's back. I'm dizzy.
Speaker 2: I'm dizzy, and they're like, you can say. Someone says something about a jiz bag, which should definitely be the name of this episode, because someone says his bag, yeah, and they're like, oh, be careful that you don't get on the jew's bag. Oh no, oh, yeah that was and the music was playing. You know how funny vertigo is.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are mad. I saw this on Reddit that that she was that they're like kind of making fun a vertigo, like making it like a really fun.
Speaker 2: It goes for real deal, Like it's I know older people who have had it and you think you're dying.
Speaker 1: It really is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a like a hilarious comedy, you know, from a reed agreed, And she's acting like it's so adorable, like it's really for such huge laughs. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So Okay, now we're we're going to get into something that I got a lot to say about. So we got to Miranda's house and she always stops by for a visit, just comes to the door. She's like, hello, I came back for a kiss and a quick drink pooh, and she pulls out a big bottle of gin. This is it's like a cartoon. It's like a cartoon bottle of gin.
Speaker 2: And she's like helloin and she's handing to her.
Speaker 1: Now here's what I'm thinking at the time. I'm like, there is no fucking way that Miranda hasn't told her she doesn't drink.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense because Joy drinks a.
Speaker 1: Lot, right, So that's they've gone out many times. They're like girlfriends. Now, there's no way that Miranda hasn't told her. Well, it's gonna turned out. It's going to turn out. Listen, Miranda's turned her life over around around, She's moved her she's adjusted a lot of stuff. She only got the apartment she got because it takes dogs, right, Okay, She's done a lot. So are we to believe that Joy is not going to accommodate Miranda at all? So I was I wrote to myself. I was like, there's no way she wouldn't have told her she doesn't drink. And then I wrote, Okay, apparently she did tell Joy she doesn't drink. And now that's even worse because Joy's like, oh you don't drink. I forgot Okay, how do you forget that your romantic partner doesn't drink?
Speaker 2: That's why I wrote how would you forget that? I literally wrote those words. However, I'm just going to give you a little peak. Is that what they're going to try to go. Where they're going to go with this is that it's that she thought she just didn't drink because it was not healthy. But she didn't understand that she was an alcoholic because Miranda doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Though, it doesn't matter. Drinking is like such a loaded concept. So even if you were like, it's it's no different than if I was to say like, well, I'm on a diet. I'm really on a diet, and you're like, can I just keep this giant chocolate chip cookie at your house?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I forgot you're on a diet. You don't mind though, if I keep this humongous chocolate cake. I just wanted to just house. I have a piece once in a while. But that won't bother you, right, Like, it doesn't matter why she doesn't drink. She doesn't drink. So if you if your partner didn't drink and you brought it over and you're like, oh, I forgot you don't drink. Oh okay, well you would say like, no, that's ridiculous. I'm not leaving this at your house.
Speaker 2: No you would, yeah, of course, of course that's what you would say. You wouldn't be like, all right, so it's no problem. Then if this giant bottle of booze that I somehow fit in my bag can stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes it okay. I don't think the writers are meaning to do this, But this is another one of those things where I'm like, do you guys not think this through at all? Because that makes Joy horrible. I'm like, she's she's ridiculous, she's narcissistic. She's not about Miranda at all, So are we going to get another shitty girlfriend?
Speaker 2: But also who is Miranda?
Speaker 1: Who Miranda?
Speaker 2: Who is she? That Like she's just like, oh no, it's fine, Like all of a sudden, all these two strong women are just ridiculous. They're just like, no, no, don't worry about it. Your needs for mine. That's not who Charlotte ever was. I know that she's new to like not drinking, and she's new to being like she's found someone, but it's just ridiculous, Like it's like a Three's company thing. Again, just say, I am an alcoholic. I can't have this here.
Speaker 1: That's it, right. But also we're gonna well, but we're going to come to the part where she's like, well, maybe I'm not an alcoholic, so I can I can actually understand from an alcoholics perspective. Not wanting to like pathologize yourself early on in the relationship to be like, you know what, I'm not going to make being an alcoholic my whole personality. I'm just someone who doesn't drink. But here's the thing. If I told you I don't I don't drink, and you said to me, like, but at all, and I was like, Nope, I don't. I do not drink, first of all, you would ask why. You wouldn't just be like, oh, so either I lie and say like, oh for health reasons, no reason. I'm just I just think I would ask.
Speaker 2: I've been in those situations though, where someone says that I'm going out with says they don't drink, and I don't ask why.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. So let's say you're dating somebody and they haven't mentioned why, but you've been out with them many times and you've drank and they don't drink. Okay, so you would not there. There's a lot of steps involved to like, you stopped, you bought a big bottle of gin to keep it at your girlfriend's house, you're driving over there, you get there, you whip it out. At no point did you did it not occur to you that your partner doesn't drink, Like at no point between buying a big bottle of gin for your girlfriend's house and bringing it to her and presenting it right. It's just very weird to me and like selfish. It's like, oh, I don't know if they're trying to make joy great or not.
Speaker 2: Well that I don't know, but I do know that it's like the character is like if bad writing is that if they're they're here in the scene and then in between scene, it's like a computer. They're just asleep. Nothing's happened. There's no brain waves. Yeah, yeah, they're just sleeping like a Yeah, like a game, like a video game, like a.
Speaker 1: Black Mirror episode where nobody exists between their own scenes. That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be awesome. Let's make that.
Speaker 1: That's that's a Black Mirror episode.
Speaker 2: That's so good, Marianda.
Speaker 1: So Carrie and Aiden wake up in her bed after an afternoon of fucking, which is so I don't want to think about it.
Speaker 2: You have to it right now. Think about it right now. Whatever you're doing, close your eyes, think about Aiden's.
Speaker 1: In your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's never really all the way, you know, it just there. It's kind of half, which is even a little bit worse because then they're trying to use it and you're like, that's just not you know, all stages of sex with Aiden are awful. Like, I don't like after glow. After glow Aiden is a nightmare. Pre pre sex Aiden is a nightmare. I I don't like him here. He gives me the ick so badly in every scene I just kill okay scene Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Carrie's like, Harry's like, oh shit, it's seven twenty. It's time for me to go downstairs for my writing session. And immediately Aiden starts acting passive aggressive. He's like, uh, what do you got to eat in the house.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, I have I think I just told you I have ten minutes I got to get downstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what do you have to eat? Okay? She goes, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really have much, but like there's like a lot of stuff around, and he goes he looks at his phone and he goes, yeah. She's like, what's what's wrong? And he goes, don't worry about it. Never mind what. I hate him so much, so of course Carrie has to be like, no, it's what what's cool? I was a little noyed in Carrie here though, but she didn't know he was coming, right, or she did know he was coming, she did know. He didn't just show up. He didn't surprise her, like she knew he was coming.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know how we say that, because she said, she's like, I meant to go to the store, but I didn't. And that made me mad because it's like, Okay, he did give you some notice and you literally have no job. You're not doing anything except writing, like this terrible book that you write, like you didn't even write this episode barely.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well he I want to push back. Why wouldn't Okay, but what if he's coming to stay with her, why wouldn't he bring some food?
Speaker 2: Then we could bring some foodies so rich, he's a billionaire, order you don't have to instacart that shit. You have a that She did this with Miranda too, like get some shit in your house. You're hosting people. So I feel maybe it's this Texan in me. If you're inviting people into your home, you got to you gotta have some coke, not cocaine, like coca cola.
Speaker 1: No, you should have cocaine. People like to do drugs? Have you met people that are house guests? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just me and my house guests. They love cocaine. All right, Well, for whatever whatever, we'll put something about Kathy, some thing about with Kathy.
Speaker 1: And I can't read, so he goes so so she's like, what happened to me? And he goes, why it's not He's like, why it's not texting me nothing? I've gotten no text from Wyatt. And then she's like, oh okay, and he goes, Yeah, when he got back from Outward Bound, he decided he wants to live with Kathy. Why he.
Speaker 2: Liked and he's bringing it up now instead of earlier when she says she has to go.
Speaker 1: He's also manipulating with that one hundred percent. And didn't they if the if he called her to tell her he's coming, he obviously told her that the reason he's coming is because Whyatt went to live with Kathy? Right? And also would you not say, how would you if he's coming? Indefinitely? That never they never had they First of all, they supposedly talk on the phone all the time, so that that just never came up. The reason why.
Speaker 2: Never came up. And also let's not forget that he just had sex with Kathy and cheated on Carrie in many ways, and and he's now.
Speaker 1: Just bringing her up in conversation.
Speaker 2: That literally just had that conversation like yesterday or whenever. I don't know what time is here, but like two weeks ago what is and he's just like bringing up Kathy, you know what I mean. It's just like, anyway, I remember Kathy, the lady that I was married to that I just like fucked. Yeah, And I mean that you might not have thought it was cheating, but I've definitely told you that that was cheating. And she's not even asking about it. That's also weird that Carrie is not Yeah, can you not bring up Kathy right now? Like I get you know, I'm listen, I'm giving you a pass. I've cheated and you know we didn't have like all the everything ironed out, but like maybe just don't bring her up so casually right now? Yeah, but nope, wouldn't say anything. Also, how is he this surprised?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? No?
Speaker 2: Nothing, I just saw what was coming ahead and it's Adam, and I know you don't like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But also like Okay, how are you this surprise that your son is not happy with you? He sent him to Outward Bound when he decided he didn't want to go. You're idea of like getting rid of the ADHD antisocial personality disorder is painting a barn twenty four hours a day. He's making him do chores, and now you're shocked won't let him be on medication. And now you're like, I don't understand. I'm a great guy. Why wouldn't you want to live with me? Because you're a dick to him?
Speaker 2: Right? And she's like, I have to go to my work, my version of work.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I do these writing sessions, although she is being a little weird about it, like she could probably didn't you just get there now, Listen, I'm not defending Aiden, but there could be a moment where and then I guess she.
Speaker 1: Does just such to them all afternoon though that's true all day, all day they've been in bed having sex. She can't go for an hour to her freakin neighbor's house. So she goes, okay, all right, I'll cancel on Duncan and we'll go to dinner. And he goes like this, Oh are you sure? Oh my godkay, great? Great? Oh? How I mean everybody is more selfish than the next person on this show, well except for Adam. It's good to add.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Adam's fucking sema hmm.
Speaker 1: From behind and they laugh. They're laughing. It's so funny. Oh my god, your penis.
Speaker 2: I actually wrote before we're going to get into the Deodan thing and some of that stuff we're going to talk about. I did right here because I want to be honest. I wrote, Okay, I love him, and I knew you're going to be mad because, as someone pointed out last week, when he sang Betty Davis' eyes, he actually sang Betty Davis eye because she had the eyepatch right, which was caught by one of our listeners. Uh. And I think he's kind of cute and funny.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I could never like getting to know him as we do in this next scene. I could never date a guy like that would not work. But there's something kind of really cute about him. And someone looked it up and he's like in his late forties, the real guy, remember how I And then I'm not younger, and I'm like, what's wrong with me, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But he's totally age appropriate. Yeah, I just think he looks dirty. I like it a little bit.
Speaker 2: I like it, but he probably also, as we're going to find out right now, like smells really bad. Well not right now, we're going to come back to that it does not smell good.
Speaker 1: But first because we just have to have like this has to be the all sex, all the time episode. Right her birth is in bed with his wife, and she's like, I'm going to be attracted to my husband. I'm going to make myself.
Speaker 2: She gets herself rubbed, she jams herself up, she rubs some yams on her crotch.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's all. She's all like trying to put herself in the mood, and she like climbs on top of him and he's asleep, and he's like, oh, oh really okay, and she's like you're so fucking hot, like I want to I want to phone you right now. And he's like, okay, I just have to pee real quick. And she's like, oh god, you have to pee. Well now I'm not going to be in the mood. Okay. I thought you guys have this hot sex life that you just told Charlotte that you and Herbert are and they do have sex all the time, which is one of the things I complained about, because he doesn't let her workout.
Speaker 2: I want to eat you out. Yeah, Herbert, I have taken a turn on. I have defended him for a long time to you because of my Hamilton, Like I just see him as Hamilton, not but in Hamilton, right, And I can't defend him now like he's he gets more, he gets worse and worse, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then then he yells from the bathroom, Hey, can we get some toilet paper on the shopping list? Also, we got to get Gabby some of those sparkling pink waters she likes. Okay, hey, Herbert, how about this? How about you go to the fucking store. Yeah, your wife is working too. Why is everything on Lisa's plate? Why imaging is her job? All the parenting, all the shopping. He got mad at her when she didn't have the chocolate, when she didn't come straight from a freaking flight, right and go buy chocolate in the airport. Oh my god, Herbert, there are stores everywhere around you in New York by some chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, he's horrible. He's horrible. But also then yeah, you're right. She's also like, I guess I can't fuck my husband hes a pe, like that's a normal thing that somebody might, you know, just wake up and be like, hold on one second, I'm sixty, I gotta go do this thing real quick, right, But also maybe he could not be like get toilet paper. Nobody's good here, no nobody, No, there's no heroes. Okay, So now Marion is eating papaya in front of Lisa. Is this supposed to be sexy? Yes, it's supposed to I think that supposed to be you. No, of course not. I think it's supposed to be like oral sex. Right.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's like, ah, I love this pie. It's just so juicy.
Speaker 2: And it's even just on the papaya. You're like, that is not even close to the area that you need to be at.
Speaker 1: You can just see it.
Speaker 2: You're like, that's just I mean, you're not even that's not even my vagina. It's like my that's my way, that's my knee. God, why is everyone so bad at this?
Speaker 1: Then they have this like double this like innuendo conversation about like do you like new stuff? Do you like to just like, fuck people outside of your marriage. Yeah, it's a hard No, I don't like, Yeah, you ever just want something different? Like no, She's like, I'm okay with my salad. He's like yeah, but do you ever just want to like do you ever just get bored of like salad all the time? Like the same old, same old, same old salad, like year in, year out.
Speaker 2: You ever just want to like is that salad worker her? Do you hate Herbert salads? And also he has a mustache for some reason all but I don't remember him having a mustache in the last episode.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know either. Did you write that down?
Speaker 2: Like he just grew a mustache out of nowhere, but maybe had it the whole time?
Speaker 1: And like why is her personality now as over the top as Charlotte's. He's like, hey, there's this movie. Nope, very busy. I'm so busy. I'm busy every day, every day all the time. I'm really really busy. And he's like, well, okay, there's gonna be a development executive from the Obamas, and she's like oh okay. So we go to the next scene and she's wearing this red like extravagant jumpsuit. Right, But she's like.
Speaker 2: I'm going to this work thing, but I'm not even gonna change my clothes, Like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Care how I look. You're already so you're already more dressed.
Speaker 2: Up than I've ever been in my entire life, right, right, Yeah, you're like always yeah.
Speaker 1: Always, every scene, every character.
Speaker 2: I mean, Carrie all day at home, like I said, Grey Gardens, she just glides around in these ball gowns.
Speaker 1: Right. So she's like, I don't I just have to go to this work thing. But she has to go to this work thing. And then her daughter's like, what about my pink set? Sir, well, your husband is just literally sitting at a table with her instacart that shit, are you kidding me right now? And she's like, oh gosh, oh no, you're but you're pink Sultzer, You're right, okay, well, oh sorry, oh my god.
Speaker 2: They're acting like it's the biggest deal that she edited for a couple hours and now she's going to a movie.
Speaker 1: It's not like she's leaving a newborn at home.
Speaker 2: I don't want any ways, she is because it's Herbert and that's where you're right, Yeah, then okay, then we get to the then we get to the meat, some of the meat that you're gonna hate. Okay, right, this is when Aiden, we're back with Aidan being very jealous of Duncan, yes, being very passive aggressive about it. And this is making me so mad because again, as I just said, he's the one who just cheated, he's the one who did it.
Speaker 1: Fuck him? Yeah, agree agree. So Aiden is going like, oh, why don't we just to invite dunkin Donuts to dinner? So it's already like insulting him. He's given him like a ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Nickname, and a real easy one too, like a horror low hanging fruit Aiden.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so that happens and Carrie's like, no, no, we're not gonna do that. And she's like yeah, and he starts like interrogating her about her relationship with Duncan, and she's like, there's nothing, there's no relationship. We write together. We sit and we just write and we talk about like, oh, page twenty eight sucks or whatever. And he's like, oooh, I don't like it. I'm gonna go fuck Kathy.
Speaker 2: Maybe there is it, Okay, I don't even care. I don't care what you say, all right, Carrie, if you're gonna just go right with this dunkin Donuts character, I'm just gonna fuck Kathy.
Speaker 1: Okay, you like that? How do you like that?
Speaker 2: And do you like them apples? And then he holds up two apples like brass, and you're like, oh god, Aiden, Maybe they're possibly making Aidan so awful that it's like they want the audience. And I don't know this because I'm only like a little ahead, but not a lot. Maybe they're trying to make him so terrible that we're going to just so root for her when she fucking stands up to him. Maybe they're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope so. But there's been already plenty of chances for her to stand up for herself before right he broke her window. He told her to wait five years. Then he called her and insists that she had like phone sex with them, even though they're not supposed to be having any contact. But it's only when he wants it, And then it's basically moped in. Hold on, oh that I'm almost there. Why be quiet?
Speaker 2: For oh my god, that should have been quiet?
Speaker 1: Wyat that is such a good name for the whole show. They should change the whole name. Okay.
Speaker 2: So then oh yeah, she's trying to say, like it's all about our books. We're just talking about the books. And then I just made the note because I think we've I think we made it clear that we don't like Aiden, but I've made the note here of again, why is Carrie acting like he's not being awful, which is your point? Why is she not saying something? Now, that's what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, all right, So see me and the gardener or at dinner.
Speaker 2: Adam he has a name, yes, and this is so stupid.
Speaker 1: So stupid. They see a woman putting on deodorant at a table like behind him, and then they both start laughing about it, like, well, I've seen everything, now, how have you seen everything? Is somebody putting on deodorant? That's like the craziest thing you've ever seen in New York.
Speaker 2: Right, and then he says Then Adam's like, well, I mean I wouldn't touch the stuff. So we find out in this moment that he's like super crunchy. Right, she kind of makes sense. I mean it kind of looks the part, so.
Speaker 1: Like a gardener with like longish hair. I mean, what, how is this any of this a surprise?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But although we smell bad though. This is the thing is, it's not like he's ever been like, oh you kind of he's he's it's you know how this could have been like very sex in the city because it Sima was like, oh my gosh, this guy is so cute, but like he's got really bad bo how do we find out why? Then he says like he's all proud that he doesn't wear deodorant, and she's trying to figure out a way to say, like, oh that is old school.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would have.
Speaker 1: Been really perfect.
Speaker 2: But instead we also find out that his last name, he's like, yeah, my last name, you know, that's Karma. That's my last name. My parents they were hippies, like they had it changed, and she hadn't never asked his last name until this point. They've slept together many times, they're dating now, so she never literally like she's not gonna she's not gonna google him. Right, you meet someone one date, you're going to ask their last name. There's no way that is definitely on the first date or before the first date kind of thing. Your name is Adam Karma, I wish I knew that before. What Yeah, and then he doesn't wear deodorant, but he uses crystals. It's very important that you know that he uses these like weird. He makes them out of like lie like soap that he makes himself, none of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is old school weird. Remember when they sold those like in crystal and guess what, they didn't work. I remember comedians doing jokes about him and they're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to anybody, but I always felt that way when I see it, And to this day, if I see a Tom's like toothpaste or anything, no offense.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people use it, and I understand, like for reasons that you have, but when I see it in a guy's apartment, I'm like, Nope, I know it's just not going to work. You gotta have some fucking fluoride, you gotta have some aluminum.
Speaker 1: You need it. We're like getting rid of it.
Speaker 2: But I got very upset when they got remember an anti like in like dial soap. Now that they got rid of the actual like what's it called antibacterial, they weren't allowed because it's bad for you, which I mean, you know, it's good that they but then they got rid of it and they sold the same soap without the anti bacterial part for like your under arms, and it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, So like, we're just gonna smell what is it? You want to die young? Like? How many more years does it give you? Smelling good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can use a deodorant that works better than a crystal that doesn't have aluminum in it. Yes, what my kids use. And it's but when they say so so, which leads me to they're at the art gallery and uh, basically he's like, asked Aiden if he wears deodorant, and he's like, yeah, I wear a speed stick, that's it.
Speaker 2: And then Adam's like, oh yeah, I something about I smell my middle school gym coach or something, and Aid's.
Speaker 1: Like and then they have to bring up Duncan Well.
Speaker 2: Aiden does because he's obsessed with them. He's like, who's the stuff Duncan fellow?
Speaker 1: What do you know? What do you know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, yeah, he's a meanie. He's meaning he's mean. We don't like him all right, So over on the other side of the gallery, Miranda, Charlotte, and Carrie are all talking about like the different phases of life, and they're standing in front of the Happily ever After part, which is I guess a woman in bed with an iPad. Yeah, and then Miranda is like Mariade. She's like, yeah, you know, I'm in such a better place in life now and I'm so happy and like, you know, with joy and you know joy she's able to leave a big bottle of a giant bottle of gin at my house. And you know, maybe I'm not really an alcoholic, like you know, like maybe I was just going through a bad time, like I was in an unhappy marriage like with Steve, you know, and I was struggling with my sexuality. But like, is it possible I just kind of overcorrected for that. Now this is super relatable. I thought so too. It's very relatable. She does not want to have to quit drinking forever. She wants to have a normal relationship with her girlfriend. She's like, maybe I'm I'm not an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Also, it is weird that Miranda being an alcoholic did come out of nowhere. Yes, right, they just tacked that on to her personality. It's not like she's always been like the big drinker of the bunch and got drunk, which.
Speaker 1: Is usually more how it is.
Speaker 2: Well, there were then some episodes where she did she was black in Saxaicity, she blacked out like I think twice, okay, So I mean, I don't know if that's like that. You know that's over many, many years.
Speaker 1: Though, right, So that's when so Carrie's like, well, what does Joy think about this? Which I don't know why you would ask her the girl she's just started dating. But Miranda's like, oh oh, things have been so great with Joy. I didn't want to make a big deal about it because that would be such a buzzkill, like to be like, oh, I'm an alcoholic and they're like, well no, it would just be honest like of you to say that. And then we leave that scene because Charlotte has an another bout a vertigo super over the top.
Speaker 2: She's like oh no, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh god, and then show then.
Speaker 2: It peeps over to like, oh, yeah, that's right. I wasn't even sure that it was yu. Seppe's like, I didn't even register. There's so many characters that I didn't even know who she was. So the Art Gallery guy is trying to sell her. Is this the part where he's trying to sell her all these pictures? She's so rich, It's like, Oh, I got a Warhol for you, I got a Hockney for you. And it took me a minute. I thought it was just some random woman that they just cut to, but then I realized it was Yo Seppe's mom.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem.
Speaker 2: There's so many characters' is like, oh, yeah, I forgot that she's here.
Speaker 1: Why is she here? Why? I don't understand at all. It's making me insane, right yeah, the tact on character for no reason, just for what?
Speaker 2: And he rightfully, I know, Anthony's rightfully upset. He's a set so hed, you know. And because she's being like again, people aren't usually that terrible.
Speaker 1: They could be. Maybe she's so mean, she's so mean and awful and aggressive. Why I don't know. But did you notice this?
Speaker 2: So they're having their scene whatever with Anthony, and then all of a sudden, Joy is just all of a sudden there had it ever been explained before? This is what you say about the bad writing. Miranda didn't say to the other women like, hey, Joy's on her way.
Speaker 1: I don't think she said that.
Speaker 2: Joy just showed up again shows the video like somebody like picked up there, I'm going to date myself. But they picked up their joystick whatever you call it now, what do you call it? A console? They picked it up and they're like, okay, player, start right.
Speaker 1: Yes, sleep and now she's up. She's up. Yeah. I literally wrote now Joy's there for no reason, That's what I wrote. Joys all of a sudden there, yeah, and there and then for no reason, she was like, here, hold my glass of champagne in your face because I'm gonna go walk away to go to the bathroom or whatever. Here's my ship. What It's just not a thing you would put it down somewhere. You wouldn't just be like here, hold this. Of course, so your girlfriend who doesn't drink, who you remember, doesn't drink because she reminded you or you remembered, But now you're just like, is this supposed to be the most insensitive person ever? Mm hmm. And then Miranda like smells the champagne and kind of like almost thinks about drinking it. So we're setting something up.
Speaker 2: So Charlotte sees this from across the room and all of a sudden, she cares and she runs over, but oh, the vertigo and she falls into the naked lady. Yeah, like wow, wow, we're on the naked lady's.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then you get calm on the arm. She got calm on her arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And then she's like, I'm sorry, I have vertigo, and the model goes, is that even a real thing? Like, it's so sick?
Speaker 2: Call me.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so Seinfeld. It's so like you said, what's too close for Comfort Three's company, It's this is not what this show is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: In two cluss for comforts, Monroe and he would set like, that's who my dog was named after because it looks like Jim J. Bullock to me, And that is like a Jim J. Bullock moment.
Speaker 1: He just like, mister.
Speaker 2: Rush, mister h I have vertigo. Yes, oh oh it's okay. Then we have so we have calm on Charlotte's arm. Then we go to Lisa and Hot Chocolate. They go to a movie huh.
Speaker 1: And Marion's leg brushes against her and she hops up bigger acting than Charlotte, and she's like, I have to go. I have to go right now, I have to go by Pik for my child.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And she calls Charlotte from the grocery store and Charlotte is walking down her hallway. How does she get there? She caught her nine to one one. No, but she's just all by herself. What did she put herself in a cab? And she can't even walk she's completely bent over holding onto the wall. Yeah, and LCW is just freaking out. She's like, oh my god, I mean we're flirting. It's outside of work. It's not flirting anymore. We're flirting. And she's just gripping. Charlotte is gripping the walls watching.
Speaker 2: She never even says like, oh, by the way, I really can't talk.
Speaker 1: I've been throwing up. Where to goo?
Speaker 2: By the way again, I'm not even it's very serious, like you could really get sick. I mean, like people throw up for days. You're like, it's really awful. So wouldn't she.
Speaker 1: Be throwing up?
Speaker 2: And wouldn't she just mention like I really can't talk right now. I hope you don't fuck Marian. But like whatever you do, you do, you know, good luck, like it luck to you, Like I just why would she not tell her that she's like very sick, right, right, then marian calls right, and then he's like and she's like and then she's all flustered, and he's like, well, I've got someone here for you.
Speaker 1: I've got the EP.
Speaker 2: You know, I've got the Obama people here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then all okay, and then immediately like, so tell me more about your ten part docuseries. Oh my, that's like, that's how Hollywood works, Like, that's how things work. Hi.
Speaker 1: I know it's late at night, it's ten o'clock at night, but I want to hear all about this project. Just start telling me over the phone, right.
Speaker 2: And we might just make it happen right now. Just in the room, as they say. But you're not in the room because you had to run out because you're in love with the editor. But dob okay. So Miranda's home watching that reality show she likes, yeah about the but the Gin is calling her from the cabinet.
Speaker 1: The Gin is like, Marinda, that's the gin, Marianda. It sounds like, but it's nasty. It's the gin. It's the gin. You feel guilty for not drinking me, Marianda, come and take a little sip, and so she goes over to the cabinet. She opens up the cabinet and then she takes the gin out and it's like, Marinda simp.
Speaker 3: Maria, I'm harmless, Rianda, just taste me, sniffy Marida.
Speaker 1: So she takes the top off and she smells it, and she gets out a glass and she puts a little teeny bit in there, and then she stares at it and she dumps it in the sink and she walks away back to the TV. Oh I also forgot that she first got herself some cookies and ate the cookies because you know she's compulsive, right, it's like eating cookies. But then she's like, oh, gin though, it's calling to me, Arianda.
Speaker 3: So then lick your haircut? Did you get you got a mom? You got a mom, Bob, Mirianda, it's me the gin ove your mom, Bob. I love your graduated Bob.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it looks John and Kate plus eight at all. Eluanda's you didn't like it? I know it's sounds like Steve, but I'm the gin. Where is even? So she goes So Miranda goes back to her desk and she's like, uh, tries to watch her TV show again or whatever, and then she's just like ah. She runs over and she grabs the bottle and Steve's like, don't throw me away.
Speaker 2: It's not the gin, hey, don't throw me away like the marriage.
Speaker 1: She gets really confused, so she throws it down the trash chute in her apartment building. And then she feels really satisfied. And then Harry is writing her.
Speaker 2: I guess my fucking mind on this. Can I please read the line?
Speaker 1: Please do? Okay? Please do? Please do?
Speaker 2: I Hey, hey, Carrie, it's me Samantha from London.
Speaker 1: They just piece together.
Speaker 2: They ai her voice like the real Kim Cantrel, Like they have enough of her talking over the years that they get pieced to. Yeah, their sentences right, but it sounds really disjointed. I hope you finish your book, Carrie. I can't wait to read it. Okay, I have written this down wrong. But the woman Okay, so she's writing your book. The woman felt happiness like a red bird? Did I get that wrong?
Speaker 1: Is that what she wrote? Well? She starts it out. It's like, after what seemed like forever, the woman's happiness had arrived at her doorstep, magnificent like a big red bird. I left out a lot of words.
Speaker 2: I literally put that in quotes. I literally put that in quotes. So that's not great on my part. Read that again, please, So this is Carrie's big novel that dunk In, the real writer thinks is great.
Speaker 1: Okay, read it again. After what seemed like forever, the woman, the woman's happiness had arrived at her doorstep. Magnificent, like a big red bird that appears in the garden. And then it goes on about bird and then she's carry on. I love it. I love it. I love it. It's brilliant, it's brilliant. It's not so jealous of your talent.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is she fine?
Speaker 1: Me and my silly Margaret Thatcher book when you're writing just brilliant like a big red bird. I mean what? Okay?
Speaker 2: So this is either we decide at this point that they're trolling us or they're not. They're either fucking with us or they're not. So we have to like pick this is a chooser own adventure, Like we're gonna look at this like there's a fork in the road and we have to decide from now on, like are we gonna just go with it like they're hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're trolling us. I think that they are every they think that this is really good stuff. Well it's not. But what we end on a scene of Aiden and Carrie are in bed and she's a little bit distant from him. So no, oh, is she not that into it? Shouldn't be that into it? Movie? And what if she has sex with Steve?
Speaker 2: Let's throw on know, some wrenches in there, let's see, let's bring Jay back at this point. If if we're gonna do this, let's do it all the way. I like the idea of Big. I like the idea of Big. Honestly, it's it was all a dream. He's totally there, and then the second half of the season it's just Big. She's like, oh my god. And then she's confused. Maybe she kind of goes crazy. Maybe Carrie could have like a psychotic break. So she's been living this like private, like secret life in her mind, oh and living everything. But Big has been there the whole time. And she's in a hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is a good idea.
Speaker 2: But yes, you see her in this hospital and she's kind of rocking and Chris Chris Notae is like right there like soothing her, but you just like see that her eyes are kind of darting around. She doesn't know what's real or not anymore like and maybe maybe BIG's there, maybe he's not. But why would she make up in her psychotic breag? Why would she make up joy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What are we like?
Speaker 1: What a story? It's just got really complicated because there's like drugs in her system.
Speaker 2: Make it Adam. She makes up Adam for Sema. All that's made up that he doesn't wear toodoran, that's all just in her head. It's like a snow globe like at the end of ste elsewhere, like they shake the snow globe. And it's just like she's been mute. She's been mute her whole life.
Speaker 1: None of this has happened.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have any friends. There is no more Anta. All right, everybody, what happens if you don't sleep for days? Thank you for being here. We've got a lot this week another and just like that, of course, we'll have the Valley season finale. We're gonna have the biggest Bachelor in Paradise, which we're actually excited about. Yep, and everything else and Patreon. If you're not on Patreon, HI, we're going deep today again, so on rose Pricks Patreon. See you there, Thanks for thanks for checking in, all right, bye bye