Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well. If you listen, if you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea, put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds. That's a good point. You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year champagne as well. Absolutely. Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker activate from livit sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know that we know about flow, We know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul. Recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF approved, moved and sponsored products on to your immediate circle, your dearest and nearest. Visit live it Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season, it's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcarnaco and JP Sorrow. We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up produced folks. We've been for a little boys this year. Every name, it's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job, trummy time and as is on your season player in ability to adjust, allow the ranglandeer the lapsed fan for the million dollar Man set it. Claus In say, it's not so. I can feel a boss. I can feel the snowfall, and I can feel the weather turning. I can feel the anticipation rising and feel Santa. I can feel Santa like Santa Santa, whatever you want, Santa, Santa, my Lanta. By the time we're done, Atlanta. This box is marked fragile is.
Speaker 2: Indeed, it is marked for Gila. It comes from Italy, comes from Nebraska, from Tony Bark or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It needs it definitely needs an opening tool. He's a needs a blade, needs a razor. Run it to the lapsed fanbe you don't be great, I'll tell you what. Here's here's here's here's a here's a task for for anybody for next year's unwrapping. Okay, I want to open up a package like this, a box package and blood dispute out.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. I do. We'll be sure to be at his house ship. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just noticing something here. You never saw that before. I never saw that three D printed head of whole cove and holding my headphone the word that was given to me as a gift. Really yeah, you just can you know you can send away to have like anything three D printed? Of course that's what came back. I love that is wild. Like my spearheadset. I use those usually for the live calls. Okay, we've got a we've got a missus. We got uh single paper here? Okay, just crawling and wrapping. Yes, yes, I know. Greetings come the sores of ca Cock did carnival contact. First of all, Merry Christmas, gentlemen. This is my first time sending you find gentleman anything for the unwrapping. This had written, by the way, so please bear with me. I hope this finds you well, and I hope these gifts are of interest to you. They may not be the most extravagant of rare gifts of all time, but I still wanted to show you both. Thanks for all the hours of entertainment and of course the sweet sweet spider bite splunking over the year spider bite. Oh there we gold spider. But I got well, wouldn't it be like a a racknid hole or something? A spider bite is like just two a racknid hole? Oh yeah, like that that rolls off the tongue much more. I'm sure that's the scientific term for it, a racknid hole.
Speaker 2: So I can see the ain't it is looking like a spider, you know, and the legs all sprin down and stuff?
Speaker 1: What do we got? What was for glay? The way he wrote it, it kind of like explains each gift.
Speaker 2: What if it's a leg lamp? That'd be funny.
Speaker 1: So very what does he call it? A very special? What does he call it?
Speaker 2: It's an award, A very special award, not very special it's a very large.
Speaker 1: Big award something like that.
Speaker 2: I can't how kind of that just shows the age A major award, a major major, a major award, not a corporal award, not a captain award, but a major award.
Speaker 1: Included in the package you will find a PSA graded nineteen eighty five tops WW card of the Hulkster punching a bomber jumping bomb angel oh, a boombox. Will looking at I've never seen this before. Wow, looks for the ring side action. Where's that from? What year? Tops eighty five? Wow? Take a look, it's PSA graded and everything. That's a beauty punching a boombox? Not sure if Infinity's ender Ruckus was playing?
Speaker 2: The wrong kind of music? Is what it says? Probably rus what what the what the fuck is it? Why is he Hulk Hogan World Wrestling Entertainment Champion loves rock and music. This radio, however, must have been playing the wrong kind of music. Say it again to say that again as you can.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that tops wdy card of the Holster punching a boom box. Not sure if Infinity's ander Ruckus was playing, but I'm guessing whatever tune that was playing. Didn't work for Terry Brother. I mean I safe to say. Next, a set of Colisseum video fan cards or stickers with big keV. Looked like you finished off a bottle of Pinot at RCHL. Mister Hitman looking for one for the road, HBK. Who has news for you? Jack and Mark McCool. These are of nineteen ninety five vintage Boss Wow. I you know what I had these? I had these. They came in your Colossum videos. Yes, yes, because I remember having the ones that you could rip off. I had these official Colosseum video Fank Cool put in a nice commemorative sleeve for us. I blank and the world's biggest Undertaker fan. I blank the world's biggest Brett Hitman heart fan. You can write your name on it.
Speaker 2: I blank am the am the world's biggest Sewn Michaels fan. A little presumptuous, isn't it. I blank am the world's biggest Diesel fan. That would have been me. Actually should have said. What I should have said is I JP am the world's biggest hulk Hogan fan.
Speaker 1: I need Diesel to be Hulkog right exactly. I'm the world's biggest Diesel as Hulk Hogan fan. Also, there is an autograph of Carlton Fisk from his Red Sox days that was storing an appearance at the College World Series in my hometown, not London, at Araska. I felt this might be in better hands of you guys as someone you know in the New England area. Look at that, Look at look at Fisk. That's wild. That's the first baseball gift like this we've got, all right, Yankee killers. Right, that's like the first legit athlete, legit, legit sports gift that we've got. This is the one. Robin Williams remembers a good hunting, what a big home run that you were there fucking my wife? Oh you were too. Finally, in honor of the complete Hulkogan, I give you a customized Hulkgan Glube Woll style. What get the fuck out of here? What a idea? Take a look, boss? How how come no one's done this? All the Hasbro guys in Glub style. You can go against Sting, you can go against Sid Justice. That looks really good. That looks really good. That's him with like the full red. This is yeah, this is like basically this is the uh this is the mail Away Hogan nine era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and but with it's got it's the Barry Wyndham body.
Speaker 1: That's wild, holy ship. I've seen a ton of of you know, customs of Hasbro's, but I've never seen a customer. You don't see custom globes like those. You think, actually, with three D printing and all, those would be pretty easy to make because it doesn't require movement and stuff, right, It's true. Yeah, they're very very standard. I think that that's probably one that's going to be dropping elbows during podcast recordings. Yep, listen for a cling coming in area. You can just think about the Bury windom the Bury window matches right there. Believable, that's wild, holy shit. I received this from someone a few years back and thought it could be a unique piece to have around, maybe a dream match with blue tights Flare from ninety one or Surfer Stamp or or you know who else.
Speaker 2: Who I ironically has one of the best figures is Butch Reid. Butch Reid, for some reason has got one of the best. What makes them the best, it's.
Speaker 1: Just the way.
Speaker 2: His arm, way his arm is and stuff like it. Just it's it's it's different, like I love this one, the very Windom one too, because it's it's it's different than most of your because a lot of the globes follow the the l j.
Speaker 1: N poses like the Hulk Hogan pose.
Speaker 2: You know, even kid's got that post or you got the the wrestling pose like Flair, but.
Speaker 1: Ready to watch him do the arms like the galoon. I mean they even have they even have fucking the Ron Simmons one is doing the is doing Yeah, I remember that. Yeah, you know, like it's like what, like why why would you do that about Ron Simmons? Do that? Right? Exactly? Anyway, Tony concludes, I hope you enjoy these gifts, and I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday season and an even better New Year. Thanks for all of the costs casts, well cost tons casts, and of course thank you for whole comania, brother Tony. It's it's deeply appreciated. We wish the same to you and yours and I'm sure your good tidings do your CoA chairs extend to the entire solar system, and these little trinkets are just so beautifully selected.
Speaker 2: This is better than the than the fucking h Perverts card that I still have Heervert's card. Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Rock and Roll still have that still container like this, I think that one will sell very well. I think that one should probably be locked up somewhere in my mind to go in the fire. So we'll work on Yeah, I'll tell you one thing about the unwrapping four. Not all these are gonna make it okay, and uh, the list keeps changing dynamically with each package we open on the TLF Christmas Show, the most beloved podcasting tradition and alive podcasting each and every holiday season. The solar system regales us and there is more to come and we'll see you next time. Production of the Labs Entertainment Group its content is intended for brevity use only. We want