Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine The Games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on JRR.
Speaker 2: All right, the Bulldogs sports page here on JR is brought to you by it Well, your station, FM ninety six to nine. The Games Draft Party tonight, first round of the NFL Draft. You're having a gathering of sorts, Bulldog, good morning.
Speaker 1: That's right at the wing House tonight thirty two oh one Parkway Center Court, inn O Town, epic Draft Party. The whole crew will be there tonight. The wing House girls will be there, they'll be drink specials. The Wings of course, the mouth watering Wings. And we're gonna have draft games as well. So come on out tonight thirty two oh one Parkway Center Court in Orlando. By the way, if you if you want to reserve a seat, I think there's still maybe some seats available. Email are our man Brandon Kravitz Kravitz at ninety six nine the Game dot Com to.
Speaker 3: Reserve your seat, And as I put out yesterday, that's Kravitz with a K at ninety six. Just go to ninety six to nine the Game dot Com and click there Dog when you eat one of them wing House wings.
Speaker 4: I asked you yesterday, what do you do? What do you say? I say, are they good? All right?
Speaker 2: We'll talk NFL Draft in just a second, but I think we need to get to the Magic Tobacco last night in Boston. Now in an O two hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know again, you expect the Magic to lose two games in Boston.
Speaker 4: That's not a big surprise. They did. They did battle last night. Give them that.
Speaker 1: They fell behind, they came back. They fell behind, they came back. Boston ends up winning the game one hundred and nine to one hundred without their star player, Jason Tatum, or one of their star players. They have many of them. But Jason Tatum did not play last night. He was injured, falling awkwardly in Game one after a hard foul from Magic guard Kentavious called Will Pope of Celtics thought it was.
Speaker 4: A dirty play.
Speaker 1: I did not, although the foul was upgraded to a flagrant one. But Jason Tatum didn't play last night. But the intensity didn't let up, that's for sure. Because Christos porzingis another one of Boston stars. He got a bloody gash on his head after Goga Batazzi of the Magic was swinging his elbows and caught porzinga Is right in the head.
Speaker 4: And blood all over the cord.
Speaker 1: It looked like wwe out there, sla wresm. Yeah, and Porzingis, you know, went into the locker room, got stitched up, came up with it, came out with this.
Speaker 4: Big band aid on his head. It was wild last night.
Speaker 1: The Magic are doing everything they can to try to to try to get into the Celtics head. A lot of people are saying that it's dirty play. I don't know if it's dirty play, but it's certainly physical play, and the Celtics are responding, so give him credit for that.
Speaker 4: But that's all the Magic can do.
Speaker 1: They don't have the shooting, they don't have the talent, they don't have the depth that the Celtics have. So they're trying to play bully ball. And they come home on Friday night. So they lost their first two games of the series last year to the Cavaliers as well, and they came back and won games three and four at home. I don't know if that'll happen this time, but let's hope.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Cleveland, they've got the Heat in a two hole now after a Cleveland wins last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Donovan Mitchell, he's probably the most underrated superstar in the league. He scored thirty last night, took over late.
Speaker 4: In the game.
Speaker 1: The Heat were way behind, they were down by nineteen. Came back and made it a two point game with like three minutes left, and that's when Donovan Mitchell took over.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the Calves win one twenty one to one twelve.
Speaker 1: Houston beat the Warriors last night and Jimmy Butler goes down and was her. He took a hard fall. I mean, these are some physical games. He took a hard fall last night, fell right on his tailbone, had to go out of the game, didn't come back, and the Rockets tied the series one.
Speaker 4: One with the Warriors.
Speaker 1: They win one and nine to ninety four. So He's is now tied one all without Jimmy Butler the Warriors or Pedestrian, they need Jimmy Butler. As much as I don't like how Jimmy Butler exited Miami, he has He has made.
Speaker 4: A difference in Golden State. That's for sure. All right.
Speaker 2: In hockey, the Lightning will be back on home ice tonight, hopefully noting things up with your Florida Panthers bold Our game is on at six thirty this evening, which is a little nicer than the other night.
Speaker 4: What channel, what TNT? I believe, Dyna Mie Baby, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Might NFL draft cam.
Speaker 2: To your TBS one of those? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cam Ward the quarterback of the Miami Hurricanes, expected to not expected. He will be the number one overall pick tonight by the Tennessee Titans. There's some talk that cam Ward might be the only quarterback taking in the first round, schaduor Sanders Dion Sun, the quarterback of Colorado, even though there is some teams at the top of the draft like the Browns and the Giants who picked two and three and nie quarterbacks. Word is that Shadoor Sanders is dropping down the draft boards. So we'll see what happens tonight. There's gonna be some intrigue there. I still say any team that doesn't take Travis Hunter is number one, and I'll throw the Tennessee Titans in there as well. I mean, Travis Hunter of Colorado is an elite talent at wide receiver and quarterback. I would take him number one even if I needed a quarterback. I call Hunter bogo all right, because you buy one position, you get one for free. And if the Titans pass on Travis Hunter, here's my bulldog bike, they will go down as the NBA's version of the Portland Trailblazers who passed on Michael Jordan to take Sam Bouie back.
Speaker 2: In the NFL's version of the Portland Trail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the NFL's version, I'm sorry, I was thinking of the NBA would be the ones that traded what's his named to the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got You've got in him Hunter demanding whoever picks him playing both ways too, so you know.
Speaker 1: No load management on his right. That's right, right, I love that guy. The Jaguars are intriguing. They pick number five tonight and they need every position, but many of these mock drafts have them taking Ashton Gent, the running back at Boise State.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I don't like taking running backs that high in the draft. To me, running backs are a dime a dozen, and the Jaguars have so many other needs. Why would you take a running back that high? But we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. Your Dolphins pick thirteenth. They picked thirteen they need a cornerback because Jalen Ramsey's on the way out, and the Buccaneers picked nineteenth. I'm sure Todd Bowles will take a defensive player, probably an edge rusher Donovan I can't pronounce his name, the guy from Boston College. He's an edge rusher. That's who the Bucks are looking at all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we'll know once it gets underway this evening, Mike the Bulldog beyond you. I'm sure there'll be a lot of speculation on your show over on FM ninety six to ninety game at AM seven forty this morning, a show host opened Mike, taking time out of your show. Here for the sports page on j R R.
Speaker 4: Whose birthday is it today? Dog?
Speaker 1: By the way, happy birthday to the funny girl Barbara Strives in Today Money rees Linchinaco on demand download the iHeartRadio appre