Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, and joining us now is Tony Ardeman and he is at the tip of the spear of the news right now, because the big news is what is happening to gold and what is happening to the dollar. And we just had Jerome Pale and say, oh, there's no problem.
Speaker 2: With a dollar.
Speaker 1: That's what I said at the top of the hour, I said, we have Tony ardaban on. He knows a lot more than Jerome Powell. Or you know, the alternative is that Jerome Powell knows a lot more than he's telling you. He's not being honest with anybody. So Goldman Sachs is saying, we're looking at the demise of the dollar and it's just getting started. It's what they said. And well, last time we talked week ago on Thursday, what was the price of gold? Was it about forty forty seven hundred?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember somewhere around forty eight hundred and some change, and it's bounced around a little bit. It's hard to be exact, but yeah, it was just we were nearing five thousand. That was the big milestone. Now it's that's completely off the table. We're going to talk about six thousand dollars gold it appears. Yeah, I think we've hit all time highs every single day, even over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I saw on Monday. I thought that can't be right. They said fifty hundred. Is that a projection from one of these banks. It's like, no, that's what it hit on Monday, as like, what right? And then you know, the next couple of days later, I see it's like about fifty four hundred, fifty five hundred. Did it get as high as fifty eight hundred? I think I saw that somewhere Momentarily.
Speaker 3: It may be on the futures as far as spot price, I think we've gone over fifty five and then drop back down. But it's I mean, we're still we're doing moving in new territory.
Speaker 2: David. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: None of these, even the simulations and the big big intel that I follow, they haven't they haven't called this this is this is something completely different.
Speaker 4: I would say that it's funny.
Speaker 3: Jerome Powell reminds me of Bagdad Bob, remember the Saddam's his press secretary or whatever you would call the chief Minister of Information, whatever it was, and he would, I mean, he would say they're not here.
Speaker 4: The Americans aren't here. They're rolling through bag Dad, you know, in real time. And he's like, we've had no contact, and.
Speaker 1: Well, doesn't matter what you're talking about with this administration, they're all bagdad Bob. I mean, it's whatever the topic is. They give you a Bagdad Bob line, don't they.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Field currency, I think is a barbarous relic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in our.
Speaker 4: Time we'll see John Ayer kains had in reverse.
Speaker 1: Well, you could call it a barbarous bubble. I guess maybe our own little take on this. We had Tucker Carlson talking to Peter Schiff about bitcoin, whether it be the new global reserve currency.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know Peter.
Speaker 1: Schiff has heaped nothing but scorn on bitcoin and crypto. There's been this ongoing war. I would say, right now is looking pretty good for Peter Shiff's point of view, Well, i'd say so.
Speaker 3: And I think I think bitcoin right now is probably the dark horse. It's just south there doing what it does. It's more like a stable coin at this point. I mean, it's still trading at eighty five thousand a coin, which is insane if you know it's history. When I got into bitcoin, it was four hundred dollars, you know, there was in twenty sixteen. That's when I first saw the usage of bitcoin ATMs and then I got me interested. That's the genesis of wise wolf. So I've been around a long time Bitcoin to say it's lagging, but I think where all bets are off, everything's being repriced. Bitcoin will probably go last because you've got to remember, gold and silver are the old historical money. They're tied to the human experience. It's you know, it's biblical, it's inside of our tradition. So it's obviously going to go first. And you know, I see a lot of price predictions. I think some of them are completely irresponsible from some of these commentators, especially in my space. I don't like to make price predictions, but I do think that there's something else is happening. David in a I've been running, just like for my own curiosity, running the simulations on what the price of gold would need to be if the if the major central banks wanted to reprice their currencies in gold, and it looks like it's it's far north of what it is now.
Speaker 4: But if you take their gold holdings and you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Reprice it for their into the money supply, and it's in north of you know, thirty five forty thousand announce And I'm not saying that's where we're going, but something is afoot.
Speaker 4: If you wanted.
Speaker 3: To to reprice something, this is how you would do it. And you know, the US, for so long as you know we've covered this has been a a had a active role, especially the Central Bank and FED, of suppressing the price. So I don't think they can do that anymore. And I think that's clearly going up in the price of silver, not just gold, but you know, silver is following gold, and gold's being repriced, Silver's being repriced, and nothing seems to be a governor on that anymore.
Speaker 1: That's right, And you know, it's kind of interesting because when you look at you know, what is the financial as system going to go to? Well, the Trump administration is definitely pushing toward a stable coin, just like the EU and other places that just want to do CBDC. You know, their Trump administration is trying to pretend it's something different than CBDC. But the tether and these stable coins is so called stable coins are really just a relabeled CBDC. It has a kind of private public partnership aspect to it, a kind of fascism corruption thing as you would expect from the Trump administration. It also helps them to pretend that it's not the same as CBDC, but it's a way for them and their buddies to make money as well.
Speaker 2: But we just saw.
Speaker 1: Teather just disappear one hundred and eighty million something dollars out of several Wallas just seized, froze it, sees it and freeze it, and sees it as what they do right. And that's a warning to everybody, I think, And as we look at how things are changing. You and I have talked for a long time about the warning about paper gold and paper silver. We don't know that stuff is for real either. We don't know if they've really got the gold or silver that's there, and when push comes to shove, we may find out that they don't have it, which case, the shares that you've got in those companies off the Shanghai Gold Exchange just plummet. If confidence disappears, you are not buying a tenth of an ounce of gold or silver. What you're buying is shares in a company that promises that they're going to be accumulating gold and silver, So physical possession. Whether you're talking about the so called stable coins, which are not stable and they're not coins, the way that they can freeze and seize anything that you've got by design, that was something that was in the Genius Act that Trump put through there. So whether you're talking about that, or you're talking about paper gold or silver or any kind of tokenized derivative schemes that are coming out of Wall Street, be very careful about that. And the approach that you want to take is with physical gold and physical silver, and that's why what you do, Tony is so important.
Speaker 4: Well, I agree with that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: I think the term is counterparty risk, and that used to be a lot more acceptable. And it's funny because the institutions are going first. I always thought it would be the other way around. I thought that the people would start to lose faith in the system and rebel against it from the bottom up. And some of that is happening. I mean, I think it's more widespread than it's ever been in my lifetime, especially since nineteen seventy one, that people are skeptical of the monetary system. But this has started governmentally across across the world. It's an international phenomenon of mistrust and reallocation of funds and resources. And we covered this a few months ago. David I thought it was a big news that they have the the storage for gold, physical gold, not only in Shanghai, that they're starting new storage facilities and moving the exchange there. I know JP Morgan is taking their gold desks there, but also in Hong Kong.
Speaker 4: I thought that was big news.
Speaker 3: And they're building, you know, massive storage facilities just outside the airport for physical storage. So it's not you know, the firms that used to control so much of the paper market and that was just seen. Hey, if you wanted a hand and you know, or do something in gold or silver, and as far as following the price or the spot, this is what you would get into. You know, there's not a lot of risk here. You can just don't have to hold the gold or stored anywhere. You just buy in its spot and you can cash out. Of course, they'd never pay you in gold or silver through any of those funds. They would pay you in fiat if you cashed out because it's just priced against the spot whatever those medals were. And of course there's storage is expensive all the rest. But I think I started to see a trend about three years ago, especially after the sanctions on Russia backfire. There's this big blowback that happened with the ruble rebounding, and they started doing those cross border payments with not only gold but petroleum and other things with and direct trades with China and India, and I started thinking, this is this is going to be interesting as the de dollarization continues.
Speaker 4: I started watching these.
Speaker 3: Big trades going on that were multinational corporations and governments starting to pull you know, more gold into the system physically and then move it around. The repatriation of gold. I thought it was a big story that didn't get covered the way it should a lot of these countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of talk about that from Germany this last week. You know, there's it's not the majority of position there yet, but you've had a lot of people from several different parties because they have more than two parties there, just as they do in most places other than the US. But anyway, a lot of politicians that they're saying, we got to get it back. We can't trust the Federal Reserve. And so if that's their position, they can't trust the Federal Reserve. And I don't trust the Federal Reserve either. But I don't think they're going to disappear Germany's gold. But if that's their position, if Germany is worried about the Federal reserves vaults in terms of holding gold, maybe you want to think twice about putting your money into paper gold and paper silver, hoping that the Chinese have got the actual stuff to back up what they're selling you in their vaults in Shanghai. You might get shanghaied with all this stuff, right.
Speaker 3: I think it's inevitable. There's gonna be a cascading series of events. I believe that will further expose the lack of accountability here in the next twelve months.
Speaker 4: Think.
Speaker 3: I think something's going to break because these prices expose it. If everything's going in chopping sideways, or silver's boring the way it's been my entire life, it's been like you know, from you know, nineteen eighty it hit this peak at fifty two. It took forty five years for it to break, and then once it broke it. It just off to the races. We got to remember, we had these these periods like twenty eleven where silver got close to fifty. We're trading at fifty and then fell back down because of the FED was able to step in and calm things down. Ben Bernanki was the key figure there. He's like, wait, this isn't gonna happen again. We're not going to do more tarp funds. We're not going to do massive QI or bailout things. And it calmed the markets down. Those days are never coming back, and we're you know, we're seeing this is the culmination all those years of being boring, all of those paper trades that were going on and active suppression.
Speaker 4: David.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen it in real time in my business. I've seen the suppression through through Wall Street and there.
Speaker 4: They can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: I just don't think they have the resources or the ability to cover the spread or do anything on selling off major So I think the race is on.
Speaker 4: For the for the repricing.
Speaker 1: So it was boring, and now we're living in interesting times.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: It was very boring.
Speaker 1: It's kind of interesting this quote on Kickko the headline, Powell dismisses Goal's rally above fifty three hundred. He says, the FED is not losing credibility.
Speaker 4: And everybody like that Bob moment.
Speaker 1: Well, imagine the quote unquote credibility when Trump takes it over and he is the entire FED and he's going to tell everybody what to do. That's that's when you're going to see credibility fleshed out the toilet right there.
Speaker 2: But when you're talking.
Speaker 1: About interesting times and the radical changes, we've got to comment here from North American house hipo, he says. Mike Shedlock said a couple of years ago that if gold ever hit ten thousand and silver was hundreds of dollars, he said, it would never happen, but if it did, you wouldn't want to leave your house. What's your comment about that, Don Well, I.
Speaker 3: Think you'd need a little bit higher number. What anybody would be blink right now if gold went to six thousand, and that's the rest of the populace. I mean, obviously we're in a unique niche space of people paying attention, but we're talking about this the vast majority of people don't really know that the historical context of Oh, silver's you know, at one hundred and eighteen dollars an ounce or whatever it is today. How insane that is given our timeline. So I think a lot of things have to catch up. I mean, gold could go.
Speaker 4: To ten thousand in the next year. Would it break the system? Probably not.
Speaker 3: There's just a there's a there's a long way to go in the repricing of all this. And what does that even mean? I mean, really, how many for you to price things in dollars anymore? Do we really know the true extent of the devaluation that's gone on? Are we just so psychologically programmed to give these things value that we continue to do that? And I think that metric is that's that's what's being worked out right now. We're in an undiscovered country, you know, a new pricing territory. This's never happened before because we've never had I mean that nothing can go back and really historically overlay what we've done in the last fifty plus years with our currency. It's never truly gone on or gotten that big. You know, we never had a fiat currency that was worldwide in everything and then being you know, de dollarized rapidly, so We've never seen that before, So I don't know what pricing strategy. I would say if if silver like some of these yahoos on I see that, to see a lot of these commentators, people that want to get clicks and they'll put on you know, five thousand dollars silver, you know whatever. I see those people all the time. If you're that amount, maybe you can't go outside. At a certain level, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: At a certain level that repricing in dollars is it's kind of absurd.
Speaker 1: And when you look at the global debt, I mean that's the point that ray Dalia was making at Davos. He said, maybe we're not looking at de dollarization, but we're looking at de fiatization, and he sees that as as something that is you know, certainly would de dollarize things that would be much broader than that, because it would include all these other fiat currencies like the euro and all these other national currencies that are out there. When you look at the massive amount of debt that is there and how it just keeps expanding with all that got another comment here from Steve EVAs he said, can you sell medals? Is it all buy and hold, he says, I'm holding. Ask Tony if he isn't buying silver, healp Impact News thinks that many people aren't buying, or many gold and silver dealers aren't buying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know why they're not, but we're still buying. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: As soon as we're done with the broadcast, I'm going to send out prices. But I'm still buying and I have to, you know, I have to balance between the percentages that I'll buy back for and my risk, you know, and also being professional and making sure people get a good deal.
Speaker 4: It's a tough balancing act at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said last week before we saw this explosion this week in the price of metals, I don't know how you do it. I mean, you're already operating in a hyperinflation economy, you know, the type of thing we've always talked about in Argentina or Nazi Germany or whatever pre Nazi Germany, where you know, the price of the commodity is jumping massive amounts during the day each day. And how do you operate in a something like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Every I have the shop in Missouri, and they have the shop in Texas and look at my son's here in Texas with me, and I'm broadcasting out of my the worse ice stand. We've been up clothes for days, by the way, which has given us a little bit of breathing room. And Branson yesterday when I reopened, I said, look, let's just pack wolf Pack packages. We can still sell, but we're not going to buy. And that was the only time in the history of my shop or since wise wolf Thro I just gave a blanket order. We're not going to buy anything. And because people needed to work, they've been snowed in for days. They we're going to be buying again. And you know the difficulty is you have to look at every single thing that you buy, or every docket of things. I have to figure out where I'm going to source and where I'm going to sell it. A lot of times this gets Thank goodness, I've been able to pass on stuff like that to Wolfpack people. Any of the Wolfpack members have been getting, like if you do constitutional Wolf, you're getting stuff at melt so like I can still I can still buy ninety percent US silver, which most dealers and then refiners aren't buying, so I really have no, except for one place. But it takes three weeks to get paid anywhere to take ninety percent silver. But that doesn't mean that ninety percent is not a good long term hold. As a matter of fact, I think it's one of the best upside things you can be doing right now. And people I think are confusing. They're like, well, I held this silver all this time, why can't I sell now? Well, you're talking about a bottleneck system where you know, countless people are trying to do the same thing that you did. You need to just let it calm itself out, and then price is for the percentages that for buying will rise again. But this this market is you know, there's nowhere for me to sell sterling silver. Does that mean sterling silver like flatwere knives and jewelry and thing? Does that mean that is not worth anything?
Speaker 4: Of course not.
Speaker 3: It just means that the refiners are overloaded, dealers are overloaded. There's no liquidity right now. But if you give it enough time, we'll just sort itself out. You know, the rush to sell. If I'm somebody that's held silver a long time, you got a few options, But honestly, I want to see where the price goes and let things, let things settle out, because I think that they will.
Speaker 1: David, we talked about this report and I saw somebody send it to me and I watched it.
Speaker 2: It was at a gold and silver show.
Speaker 1: You know, they set these things up like gun shows, and it's kind of a retail thing. You got a of retail sellers who are there, and then you have people come in just like they do it a gun show, and they're going to buy gold and silver and things like that. And this guy went around talking to all the different dealers and he said, so, what's going on, is said, well, nobody's buying silver. Everybody wants to sell silver. And that was last summer. Everybody wanted to sell it. And they said, yeah, that the institutions can't get enough of it, but the retail trade doesn't want to buy any of it. And they're also feeling economic pressure in terms of yeah, I need the money right now. So, you know, it was kind of an interesting thing, especially when you look at this some of these people. If these dealers said I can't buy anymore right now whatever, they're probably regretting that. And the people who sold it last summer we probably regretting it as well. It's amazing because that was just before it took off like a rocket.
Speaker 4: Well, and people thought that sixty was the top and seventy was the top, and I thought, I kept saying, I don't you know, Look, I can take your stuff. I don't think this is the top.
Speaker 3: Always ask me that, and uh, you know, it's part of how I stay in business is buying products. When I stop buying, it really is a there's something fundamentally wrong with the system. If I give that, you know, if I give that order to my shops to stop buying across the board, there's something there's something terribly wrong.
Speaker 4: But but I do think.
Speaker 3: That if you if you look at who's buying, that's that's the tell. And we do get and we still have customers. But I get people that send me stuff David all the time and they're like, is this how your shop is? And they'll send me some YouTube video of some dealer somewhere going people are lined up around the block and they're buying all the silver I have, and I'm like, it's not my experience in two different states, or the phone like, that's not that's not how you know, And I and my phone rings constantly. I have a full time person just answering the phone. We try to get to every call.
Speaker 2: Oriental rugs. I guess, And.
Speaker 3: It's funny, I really and I go. People are always asking me like, oh, I guess you're you're selling a lot of silver. No, and we can move a lot of it. The key factor I think here is that and worry. What's helped us is the dollar cost averaging. People over at Wolfpack done a great job with this. If you just let it sit there, we're going to continue to whatever the price is that week, that's right, and we just fill that order.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think just.
Speaker 1: Look at it as a slow accumulation. As you point out, you're averaging this out over time. You don't have to sweat it that you're buying in at one point time and maybe I got in at the wrong time or something like that. You mentioned constitutional Wolf you said getting people people getting that at mel What level is that on a monthly.
Speaker 4: It's its own level. It's it's either two fifty or five hundred, and you can do one time or you can put it on accumulation and those actually get you can collectibles in there because I don't have time to sort through that. But you get collectibles, you get silver dollars.
Speaker 3: And what I was saying earlier, I was on the phone with and it's funny because we've we've never been in this situation before.
Speaker 4: These prices are so.
Speaker 3: High that I have to reevaluate how I even look at my own the packages, like okay, this, I used to think, Okay, we'll put XX.
Speaker 4: And in it. I can't, you know, I remember.
Speaker 3: Save me some shipping costs there right, Well, you know it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Much I have to figure out too.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can't just send people one thing, you know, Like I try to give some variety, but it's harder and harder. You know, if you look at a you know, Walking Liberty or Franklin or Kennedy half dollar, I mean, David, that's like forty dollars of melt right now, Like that, just just that half dollar. We used to be able to put that into a lone wolf, and it's over forty dollars in melt, just for the halves. And so I put a silver dollar yesterday in the Warrior Wolves, which like one twenty five, And I think we can squeeze out of gold back on top of it's it's just insane, and so it's it's harder and harder to do what we do, and then you know, finding quality variety to put in the packs, and that's just because of the price.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you from somebody left on X for you yesterday. It is from somebody account called non identity. They said, when the US dollar collapses, what happens to the money in people's bank accounts? Like Elon Musk who says we're not going to have any money. It's like, so, why are you so hell bent on accumulating a trillion dollar net worth? But what happens to his money when when the dollar becomes worthless?
Speaker 2: Everything gets still dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a really interesting question. And that kind of that kind.
Speaker 3: Of presupposes that they will still hold dollars in the last days of the like in the in the final act of whatever the dollar's role is right now. And I don't think the dollar is going to ultimately collapse collapse like over and I don't think it'll have something like that. I think it'll be a decline that gives people some time to exit. Those people with the golden parachutes and you've got to remember too that they have to play a certain game. They have to hold a certain amount of dollars.
Speaker 4: I believe this.
Speaker 3: Is the way that I think their ticket their acceptance at the table of whatever billionaires do. I think they have to hold a certain amount of dollars in the system. So I think it probably would be an exit right beforehand, Like if you want to look closely see where these billionaires and others are going up in this timeline, to see where.
Speaker 4: You should go.
Speaker 3: And I think they'll be placing more into physical assets along in the next two to three years, see massive flows out of the dollar and into it could be even real estate or I think, but it'll be commodities, yeah, and something that's even maybe even two gold back stable coin stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because it's like the dilemma that the central banks have, right if they don't like holding the dollar, but they can't just dump it all at once or they make their own holdings worthless, and so it has to be a gradual process to get out of that as well. And I got some more questions here for you. This is from Lutin Milankovic says, should we think about platinum it seems low used to be on par with gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, platinum really surprised me. I hadn't paid attention to it in a while.
Speaker 3: I mean I owned some platinum, and my shop has inventory of platinum just because we bought it from people and just held it. But I remember, for the longest time, I would always do you know the platinum spot price. I'm like, oh, here, it's eight nine hundred, eight nine hundred. It would always be there, like in the eight nine hundred two one thousand rained And.
Speaker 4: Then one day I looked up and it's two thousand, and it's more.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa. It just really surprised me, And I said, is that right? And I'd go back through and recalculate. Yeah, platinum is a is a good play. I don't do enough of it. I hold some of it just because I mean, long term, any of you got to remember, any of these medals, if you can physically hold them and buy them at a good price and you're not just paying some collectible fee or some nonsense. If you can get in there and just hold them long term, you're going to make out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I mean it's real going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's real and people need to make things out of it. I think platinum they need that for these catalytic converters. And although I'd be the first to say you don't need a catalytic converter, that you actually have to have them in these cars. And so as a matter of fact, when I cut mine off, it to a shop and I was able to sell it because of the platinum that was in it. So yeah, there's that guard Goldsmith liberty conspiracy, says cold TONI discussed the change and importance of the collectible quality of a gold or silver coin versus the metal content during rough economic times.
Speaker 3: I love collectible historic coins. It's part of the interest of why I like the business that I'm in. But you have to be it's like real estate, and it's like I see a lot of interesting coins, even non gold and silver coins. And I bought coins from the Roman Empire at my shops and very old, very old coins, you know, the the Spanish silver dollars, the pieces of eight and things like that.
Speaker 4: Pirate money. I literally bought, you know, pirate money over the years.
Speaker 3: But you have to remember, it's just like anything else. Something is worth what somebody will pay for it. So if you're interested in historic coins or something like that, just make sure you're not going too far into the blue sky of you know, ethereal Worth. You know, people call me all the time say I looked it up online and this quarter is worth ten thousand dollars. I'm like, well, maybe it is if you could sell it. I mean, and I just you know, that's a it's a very small pool of people that do collectibles, and you got to know who those people are. And I've been in business for ten years and I don't know many people.
Speaker 4: It's so I did, and I haven't been asked. You know, no one calls our phone and says, hey, I'm really looking for this, you know, eighteen seventy nine gold coin and it's you know, it's a Carson City or whatever, and I want to pay.
Speaker 3: Nobody really does that. It doesn't mean that it's not out there, but I'd be really careful. I think it's a good time to buy some of the pre nineteen thirty three gold if you know the right people that you're not paying too much. That's always a good American pre nineteen thirty three gold is always a good play I like the five dollars, ten dollars and two and a half dollars Indians too. Those are just a really iconic looking and beautiful coins. And right now you can still get them for closer to the melt price, which is insane right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of like, I guess the comic book thing, I had a lot of. I guess I learned how to read reading comic books. That's how my mom would keep me busy and before I started school. And so I've got a lot of really old comic books and some of them are supposed to be pretty valuable. But you got to find somebody who's going to pay that for it, right, That's the real issue. And that's any kind of collectible, you know, whether you're talking about, and you've got to get it graded so somebody independent party has certified you know what this thing is and condition it's in, and so you always get into that with a collectibles. And I guess my bigger question would be if society breaks down, how do you evaluate the purity of gold if you're not a dealer? Right, you know, when somebody gives you a piece of gold, you got the capability to do that but how does ordinary person evaluate that this isn't a slug, that it's coded in something. If you're trying to exchange with somebody else, right, well.
Speaker 3: I would you can cheaply get a coin book, you know, off Amazon. That'd be a great place to start, just twenty twenty six guide to US Coins. That's a good place because you can especially if it's not bullion, you know, you can see, you know, how much it weighs, what it would be worth.
Speaker 4: In that climate.
Speaker 3: And then you know, know a few things that you could get a rare earth magnet for a few dollars, and that's easy, like a little rectangle, get a rare earth magnet. Make sure it doesn't pull the magnet. That's one way to do it. And then weighing it weight is really important. It's like the diameter and the weight. Now they have some really good fakes now. And if I was this was a you know, a post dollar system and I was bothering, I'd make sure that I stayed in small denominations. I wouldn't take one ounce gold unless I could verify it myself, unless there was some verification process. But if you stick to the smaller stuff, that's why I think that.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry audio cut out there for a moment.
Speaker 4: Oh did it? I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: That's why I think the smaller stuff here, Okay.
Speaker 4: In smaller stuff would be much better.
Speaker 3: And I do believe too that there that's where the pre nineteen sixty five US silver would become very valuable because it's hard. I mean those there's very few fakes of those. They do fake then, but that you can generally tell and about the weight and the patina and like the look of them. So that's where that would come in really handy to have a good stock of pre nineteen sixty five silver.
Speaker 1: That's really important to know. Yeah, I'm looking at this article here. Micovery of Robobank is saying exactly the opposite of Jerome Pally says the gold move is a vote of no confidence in the entire global financial architecture. Yeah, it's it's much bigger than just a federal reserve. The Ray Dalio said the same thing. It is a global situation and nothing is changing about any of that. It's only going to get worse, and it's going to get worse at an increasing rate. I think we're going to see Tony So yeah, it's very important for people to understand that. Anything else you want to tell us about what's happening at wise Wolf Gold this week besides the snow, and got snow, and you got rapidly accelerating prices.
Speaker 2: It's a difficult environment to work in, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It was kind of a blessing to have a few days for my crew, especially, they've been I'm really proud of them. They've been stretched to their limits, you know, trying to balance stuff and and and do packing and all the rest. So we're gonna dip our toe back into the water officially today.
Speaker 4: We'll see how how things go. But you just keeping the doors open.
Speaker 2: I think this.
Speaker 3: You know, we've got wonderful customers. We appreciate your audience, and you know it's it's gonna it's gonna balance out, I think, and hold for a little while. Very soon it'll be some sort of profit taking and other things. But I don't I think we're in a territory where you know, patience will serve you well making any sort of I think big moves right now as far as selling or anything, I think if you can hold, if you can afford it, I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just that's all we've been telling people for longest time. It's not just one thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If it's just one thing, that one thing could change very quickly, But it's a whole constellation of multiple things that are coming together all at once and creating this perfect storm for the monetary system. And it is the time that we live in no doubt about it. Well, it's always a pleasure talking to you, Tony, and I know the people who have done business with you are very happy at this point that they've done business with you. And again, you know, have a portion of your wealth that's going to be in diversified in something that has been stable. And it's not that that gold is getting unstable or silver is getting unstable. When we see the price is changing, that is really, as we've pointed out, that's the reflection of what you're pricing gold and silver in being unstable, whether it's the US dollar or some other currency. And so what we're looking at here when we see these dollar values changing so rapidly, you know, it's kind of like a hyperinflation. You've got a loaf of bread and all of a sudden, you know, you've got to have a lot more somoleans to get that bread. I mean, the bread is appreciating in value like that, but it's it's that the currency is going down. And that's really what we're seeing here, a lot of different things coming together, and again I only see it getting worse once gets hold of the Federal Reserve. He is an agent of chaos and people are going to be scared to death about it what he's going to do, whether he does anything or not with it.
Speaker 2: But I expect him to do something with it, so we'll see I do too.
Speaker 3: I think that's I think it's a foregone conclusion, and I think the market's already starting to somewhat price that in mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's always great talking to you. Thank you so much, Tony. And again you can go to David Knight dot Gold and that'll take you to Tony at Wisewolf Gold and let him know that you came through us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tony. Great to talk to you.
Speaker 1: The common man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common Past track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 2: That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 1: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot Com