Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. We got your your four pack of twins tickets. You know why because we like you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, we're scrum dude, don't you don't.
Speaker 1: We have to Okay, we have to before we go live on the radio, agree on what we want our representation to be.
Speaker 3: An.
Speaker 1: I do not want scrum diddly scrum diddy. There is one quote that I want to represent us. This, I think is a true representation of everything that goes on every day between me and Cult on the radio.
Speaker 2: And made me cry. That's the only thing. It hurt him my feelings. It hurted my feelings of baby cry.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that's the jet My wife all last night I was like, jen was she wanted to like give me water or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that hurt of my feelings.
Speaker 1: She probably had been like what what is this frop? And why is it happening to me? Because this is what really happened. I saw. It's like a news news video. It's this guy. It was a receipt and they went to a restaurant and they called him a little ugly boy.
Speaker 2: Interview you can put in like whose name the orders under whatever?
Speaker 1: Ugly boy by the way, he's actually not ugly.
Speaker 2: It was so rude.
Speaker 1: But the guy that's his interview responds, I heard of my feelings.
Speaker 2: It made me cry. He heard.
Speaker 1: So I sent it to Colt and cult it what he does to every video I send him, likes it without looking at it, and I go, did you know why did? It's so funny?
Speaker 2: But then hilarious.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I send it to you because I think we should pull that audio and play it. And then he couldn't stop playing it laughing. I said, imagine how funny it would have been the first time.
Speaker 2: I sent it to you. So anyway, man, I'm so annoying.
Speaker 1: That's our I know, that's our new identity. It hurt of my feelings. It made me cry. Like I said, we have twins tickets. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh in a new number one song. What I'm talking to that's coming up in three minutes to that Morgan Wallas.
Speaker 2: Hating the Gray Baby. I hate it. At first, I'm loving it. I'm thinking he.
Speaker 1: Can think he can thank Kate McCray for that, because you know how I feel about Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys have weird sensual take. No we know, No, we don't.
Speaker 3: Well, you've caught an impression suffee to bees.
Speaker 5: You're wondering why it is closed with miss hey.
Speaker 2: This is one of one point three Katie w with founding colts I have. I just know I'm gonna get judged for this already.
Speaker 1: You could choose to not overshare.
Speaker 2: I guess. Okay, my child is turning four over the weekend. Happy early birthday.
Speaker 4: Now here's the issue. She hates blankies, she hates stuffed animals. I mean she has when she hangs out with them whatever, but her like comfort her thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is a pacifier. Yep.
Speaker 4: Now, when she turned like three, we're like, all right, you can't just roam around the house for this thing.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember you made rules. Yeah, there were like certain pacifier zones.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's in the car. We're doing a car ride.
Speaker 4: You can have it, go sleep a little bit if you if you, if you'd like, and then at night you can fall asleep with it. And then we when you are asleep in a slumber, we take that thing. We put it on the dresser or whatever, right next to the bed. So we're like, okay, you gotta get. We can't have it going into four. So we've been asking her, like, what can we do? The passy fairies.
Speaker 1: Coming, Yeah, I've heard of passy fairy.
Speaker 4: It's going to pick up your pass fire. It's gonna drop it off at your new baby cousin's house.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're not gonna hate the baby cousin. Why would you ever do that? She was like, why why does it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Why is my pass fire like the baby cousin more than us? So here's the thing. We're like, what can we do? What can we get to replace it? To give you like comfort? Her response is something I can pet.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys already have like twelve twelve animals.
Speaker 4: Now I'm at work when this is happening. Yeah, I'm here with you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm impressed by her game at four years old to already be just manipulating you guys. Honestly impressive.
Speaker 2: Now a normal parent.
Speaker 4: I know people are going to say, just take it away, throw it away, don't even give her an option. But for me, I feel bad because it is like her one comfort thing, you know, like some people at blankies, stuffies whatever, it's like her thing.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever had anything.
Speaker 4: Well that's what. You're so ruthless. So you're so independent and you're out here just doing it.
Speaker 1: No, you know how You're right? Most kids have like a blanket or stuffy. I don't feel like I ever had anything. All of it is not loyal She every other day is a new stuffie. So she has a stuffy every other day. Yeah, but there's no loyalty.
Speaker 4: So anyways, I guess in a week, I'm getting a bearded dragon.
Speaker 1: What in the hell? That's not even They are awesome. Our boss has one and his wife felt like the sickest. It's like it's awesome. But and my sister how one. That was super cool. But why do you keep adding animals? All you keep doing? You constantly complain that you have a very small house and you want to add a massive aquarium in there. Now, where are you putting this?
Speaker 4: There was a minute there that it was almost a snake and I was like, all right, I'm not getting mice when you got buy mice that you're going too far.
Speaker 2: Also, you're four, Why do you have so much control over my life?
Speaker 1: You are allowing that? But also I get it. Kids are scary. They're so scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Any suggestions on the name so far, bathtub and rainbow, those are the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you have a cool lizard name five three nights to one of the let me know on one on one. It's about time for Histo went felling and cold, all right? Think about high heels real quick?
Speaker 5: Yeah, who do you.
Speaker 4: Envision when you see? When I say high heels on a on a person?
Speaker 1: What woman do I envision?
Speaker 2: Oh? You went to women? See?
Speaker 1: I did, because I always think of because I'm a cliche, but I think of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.
Speaker 4: Nice dude, solid, that's a solid choice right there, because.
Speaker 1: She was the craziest because she was out here walking the streets in New York City and heels. What the hell's wrong with you? I can't walk from a car in a parking garage to an elevator to ride up five floors here to the radio station.
Speaker 2: Let alone war?
Speaker 4: No, you know who don't pave the way for high heels? Men, Persian soldiers, soldiers.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: They wore heels to be intimidating because they want to be taller.
Speaker 2: Well, they want to look fancy.
Speaker 4: When they were fighting, click aty clack, don't talk back. They wanted to stay locked into their stirrups. And when they were on the ground, yeah, you're telling me that they've been.
Speaker 1: People have been trying to be locked in since this era. It's not just now just lock in.
Speaker 2: They were locking in.
Speaker 4: And when you're on the ground shooting arrows, apparently the high heel gives you enough arch so you don't like flinch upon relations wildly dangerous?
Speaker 1: Do they always know they're rain because let me tell you right now, heels, what if it was like soggy ground, your heels gonna sink into the ground. Didn't think that out? What if you have rolling gravel? Ankle sprained? They were not thinking of their terrain at all.
Speaker 2: You know how they yell out like oh I'm hit. They'd be like dude, oh oh no.
Speaker 6: My e broke?
Speaker 2: Did they.
Speaker 1: Real question? Yeah, was a very important piece to this army.
Speaker 2: A cobbler. That thing so had to be.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you're you're out here running, you're running your pace, you're climbing trees, you're shooting bows and arrows, and you're telling me you don't have a cobbler on hand.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing. What up?
Speaker 4: Because the Persian soldiers were so awesome, yeah, dudes, regular civilians were like, you know what, Joe, I want to look all I want to look bad at ours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. They've also probably had cobble stone streets back then. I'm getting I'm freaking out. How is this good for their ankle? They probably had Okay, they either had the strongest ankles ever. Constantly of the doctors was spraining.
Speaker 2: Oh there's one day with a rolling ankle, Like every why got.
Speaker 1: To bring up roly ankles? I have ankle. My volleyball clature is like, we don't care about rolly anchor ankles.
Speaker 2: Oh, you would definitely have early ankles. I see that now, cankles. Thank you.
Speaker 4: The issue is all the dudes and all the land were wearing these high heels and then women doing what they do.
Speaker 2: They were like, we're gonna make that ours.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that's exactly what women do. And they we women, we don't have any original ideas. We're just always like, oh that's what a man's doing. Mesa gotta try stuff.
Speaker 2: Try good.
Speaker 4: So anyways, women start wearing it, and then dudes are like, oh what they stole our day?
Speaker 1: No, they weren't. They were like, oh me, like you look at how good are butt looks?
Speaker 2: And those? And then I got a little too feminine for the dudes.
Speaker 1: I'm actually annoyed with women. Why didn't just let men keep that the one we didn't need that we already had what we went through the pain of corsets and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does feel like a weird thing is back because it's not fun.
Speaker 2: It's not fun to wear heels, right, No.
Speaker 1: I can tell you what is fun. Birkenstocks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh my god. I used to think they were so gross.
Speaker 1: And now and once they they formed the shape of your disgusting Flenstone feet, it's like a gift from.
Speaker 4: The lower Yeah, and that's you should have been back there in that day with a megaphone or whatever they happened back in the day.
Speaker 1: At the hills. Kathy, we're sticking to the stock burkin stocks.
Speaker 2: Berkey about being perky, get burkie baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god. We gotta leave radio and get into branding immediately, Thes.
Speaker 2: It's the pop Culture Minute with Fellon and cult On one of one point three kd W b Well.
Speaker 1: No surprise. We talked about the especially in the Pop Culture Minute brought to you by Ovo Lesigan Lens, that Julie and Todd Chrisly were pardoned by President Trump. Now, remember they had a reality show. They were placed in jail due to like tax fraud and tax of asion. He got twelve years, she got seven, and that was in twenty twenty two, and they've already already getting But here's the thing about it that's crazier. They're gonna have well, actually it's less crazy. They're gonna have camera crews ready to fill them when they're released, because you know, they got to get back on that reality scene. Baby, who is upset by this? Not just like regular people that are serving their prisons and just but other kind of quasi celebrities like Joe Exotic, very very upset. He's so upset he's been says he's been snubbed by Trump, trying to get a pardon himself. He's so mad about.
Speaker 2: It, trying for so long.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember what all Joe Exotic did to get in prison.
Speaker 2: Well, he hired someone to murder something.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, I forget. I always think, I always forget that, like the.
Speaker 2: Story allegedly now he says he didn't.
Speaker 4: He was just trying to figure out, like, hmm, let's say, if something happened to Carol Baskin, would my dude, my tigers be able to eat her the body?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yay, it's all recorded, dude, He's like, no.
Speaker 1: That's not me voice actor, Okay, Didy trial his defense now is trying to move for a mistrial.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I guess there are some fingerprints that are connected to the alleged break in at Kid Cutty's Hollywood Hills house that have been destroyed, and prosecutors believe that, uh you know that they're that molotov cocktail was thrown into Kid Cutty's car over a jealous rage over Cassie. But then they say, no, that bottle had female fingerprints on there from an unknown woman, not Diddy, And so they basically the whole Kid Cutty portion they don't like because they never proved that did he destroyed his car, hurt his dog, or opened his family Christmas presence, which, by the way, is just a wild thing. That's a wild thing to add into the mix that he went into the that he went into kid Cutty's house and opened all this family Christmas presence looks so wild. But they want the trial thrown out for that reason. I'm like, no, they want they want the trial thrown out because like, oh no, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: So nothing has been ruled for a mistrial as of yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they haven't even come up with like a sentence saying like the amount of years he's gonna spend time.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what he's up for, honestly, because I'm very confused by this trial because I, to be quite frankly, quite frank I didn't think it was mostly about Cassie in the freak Offs. I thought it was more so about sex trafficking. Yeah, So I'm very confused because I don't feel like there's been a lot of talk about that portion of this so far. So I don't know how we're how they're getting into that, and especially when they're saying this case is supposed to wrap up in the next few weeks. Britney Spears is moving on to her next business venture, a jewelry line coming soon allegedly. I don't know, but I will say this much She has talked about this for a while, and she's officially filed the trademark. The company is called be Tiny, so let her be period Tiny, which I do think is a cute name for a jewelry line for her. I always wish her all the luck if she doesn't want to sing or perform anymore. I mean, it's a good way to make some money. Also, I was really excited. HBO has officially renewed Hacks, starring Geen Smart and Hannah Einbinder, for a fifth season, and they they tomorrow is the finale of season four. I love this show so much. If you've never checked out Hacks, it's really really good. Highly recommend And that is your pop culture minute. We're going to come back with anyone listening who also, don't forget around three point thirty we have your next chance to win a four pack of twins tickets. We do our after school pop quiz where we ask you some trivia. They're generally easy and if you get the most correct you can win those tickets. But like I said, that's around three three we're coming back with anyone listening who on kdiew B one O one point three KTEWV with Fallon and cult. Anyone listening who owns a hamster. I used to have a couple of the thing. Well, I had a Gerbil at one point, and I had a hamster.
Speaker 2: And you live and you learn.
Speaker 1: And I blame my mother for a lot of things because as a child, the parent needs to be responsible. Even though they're like, okay, i'll get you this, but your responsibility. Realistically, the parents still has to be responsible for the life overall. Right, I get that they double check me. We have the hamster cage next to the air conditioner. I'm pretty sure the hamster FROs to death. Now this is a terrible story, but I think everyone I don't actually want to hear a bunch of hamster death stories cause I think everyone that has a hamster has a kind of a crazy hamster death story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they got lost. I want to I do. I amage to that.
Speaker 1: And you've heard about the crazy that they hibernate. Have you heard that one that they go into hibernation people think they're dead and they bury them. I've never googled that to make sure, but there is like a whole thing going around on like TikTok or Instagram, people are like, read that and they have this like reaction of like, do we bury them a hamster alive?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know the answer.
Speaker 1: So that that was a trend on TikTok, which doesn't mean it's fact, and I haven't looked it up, but that is one of those hamsters I will knock on wood never get again. Okay, you definitely will. You're you're the family that will probably get every type of pet that exists at some point in your lifetime. Because what's next on the docket for you guys?
Speaker 2: Oh, we have a beard to dragon. Yeah, and there's also a bunny that's litter trained.
Speaker 1: Don't do the bunny. I'm just getting your heads up. Bunnies live for a very long time. That is such a commitment. You might as well get a cockatail or tortoise at that point that lives one hundred years.
Speaker 4: He's cute, and he's blind. I'll tell you that, a blind bunny. That the bunny, oh, ralph.
Speaker 1: You know what. I support it, but I just want to remind you when you invested in a hedgehog named Bruce Quillis and you quickly it quickly lost its pizzazz and then you sold it on craig.
Speaker 2: And make a profit off.
Speaker 1: So my point is think it through. I don't want you selling animals on crugslists. Sorry why, I'm actually like your mother, I don't care what you do. You're an adult. Anyone listening who has a hamster?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got written up at work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was it like?
Speaker 4: Was it because you were late constantly? I used to work with the dude who would come in like two hours late, like every time, and they'd be like, can you just get your twenty minutes late? He's like yeah, three hours later. The next day, It's like it was crazy. He never got fired though, always got it written up, and he's like, these don't do anything, So I'm just gonna keep you know, coming it late.
Speaker 1: Was he hourly?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh well then it really affects him more so. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who did a DIY project that turned out awesome? My husband really he decided one day he was going to get into woodworking, bought a table, saw, watched some YouTube videos, built me one of the most beautiful desks ever.
Speaker 2: Oh that's her painting.
Speaker 1: He built a bookshelf for our daughter whoa He built a patio table because I was like, oh I saw that Susan when I target and he's like, let's do real wood built it. Because he's man, he's hot. I want to make out with him right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't make out with him I see in your house to him on that desk. I don't know if I trust it with my weight.
Speaker 2: So you don't trust his woodworking?
Speaker 1: Can it can? Trust is woodworking? I don't love my trust is woodworking. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Six on nine eight nine, Katie w B. Give us a call into these categories. Anyone listening who owns a hamster?
Speaker 2: Does hamster have p in it? Oy? Okay?
Speaker 1: Got ridden up at work? Or did a DIY project that turned out awesome? One on one point three KATIEWB with Salon and Colton. Anyone listening who owns a hamster? Got written up at work? Or did a DIY project that turned out awesome? What was your DIY project?
Speaker 7: I made all these centerpieces, bouquets, bootener, all the.
Speaker 8: Things for my wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh, florals can be really expensive. Where'd you go with all your flowers?
Speaker 8: On stale at the hobby lobbies And.
Speaker 4: Michael, how much money do you think you saved yourself an alcohol?
Speaker 7: Probably way more than I would have.
Speaker 2: If I bought real Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure alcohol because it gave me a headache.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: Why just happened? Are you the best? I have a great life.
Speaker 1: She's drunk right now? Hi, which category you fall into?
Speaker 8: I have two hamster stories are going to.
Speaker 1: Make us sad? Okay, tell us about your hamster?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about these hammies?
Speaker 8: So I bought my I bought my kids a hamster, and the first one, uh lasted, you know, about three months. And then my daughter, bless her heart, tried to brush its teeth and we found out that toothpaste is toxic for hamsters.
Speaker 1: She was trying to be a good parent, She.
Speaker 6: Was trying to be good.
Speaker 8: So we got a replacement hamster. And I'm not sure how it happened, but if I got infected and it got really big, and if you ever watched The Walking Dead, it kind of looks like Glenn. And then it hopped and dried and it was it was just missing an eyeball for the next two years of his life. But it was the nicest hampster river.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know what, that's not your fault. That's like a you know what that that hamster probably got a massive pink eye situation.
Speaker 2: That's on him for being nasty. You know what? What a what a resilient man though, he just kept pushing.
Speaker 1: And a gentle soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two years not two years, not too long, but not sure. What was his name rest in peace?
Speaker 8: The first one was Hammy in the second one was sunny.
Speaker 2: Last name Hammy. You knew it.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you which category you fall into?
Speaker 7: What does that work?
Speaker 2: I could tell you were feisty about it too.
Speaker 1: Why what happened?
Speaker 7: So my previous job, I was a salary manager, so I was salted fifty hours a week. Well, one week I ended up working eight ninety nine hours and was written up the following week, were only working forty eight?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why are they? Why do they care? You? Just like if you got you going on?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean you're doing, and you they that's what you should have told them, like stick, get out of my business. Why do you care what the hours I'm putting in?
Speaker 2: Get out of here?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Was I was talking to my district leader and told him, hey, I need help, like I need shifts covered and stuff like this. He helped me cover one of the eight shifts that I needed.
Speaker 1: So so you were just supposed to work like forty different shifts a day basically pretty much.
Speaker 7: I was there for about sixteen and seventeen hours a day and only saw my newborn babies, who was four months old.
Speaker 1: No goodbye. See yeah, this job isn't worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: I ended up stumping down like a month later and never went back.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Good for you, cyan Ours.
Speaker 2: Oh that person sucks.
Speaker 1: Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WV with Fallon and Colt and also radios categories. We're gonna play round one with Ted when we come back, and then we're gonna we're gonna do it round two. Obviously you can play along with us. It's like the game, very fun. Don't go anywhere. We're doing it in five minutes.
Speaker 4: Radio categories with our best bud, tay I.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start calling him by his pet.
Speaker 2: Name, which is Beats. I got it, I got I got it all right.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna go through ten categories I'm gonna give you a letter. You each have sixty seconds to go through these ten categories, and then we'll compare and see who got the most correct at the end of the Sorry, So who wants to go first?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 2: All right, really I'm ready. Ted's gonna go get good, you know, man? All right, fallon today. Your letter is dot.
Speaker 1: Thank you with Britt there's chocolate candy bar.
Speaker 2: Well, you apply to the first one.
Speaker 8: Here me go.
Speaker 2: Your sixty second starts. Now, baby foods.
Speaker 4: Skip, I gotta pamous and trios?
Speaker 8: What do.
Speaker 2: Things found in a desk? Skip? Vacation spots.
Speaker 1: Skip skip?
Speaker 2: I got words associated with money?
Speaker 5: Nope, skip items that have any machine there you?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Movie titles, the kite kite runner.
Speaker 5: Okay, games, kings, things that you wear, Kirkland sandals okay?
Speaker 2: What about baby foods? I actually don't know skip that one, all right, famous duos and trios it was in trios. I don't even know. What about things found in a desk?
Speaker 1: A kit?
Speaker 4: And what about vacation spots? King's Island, Yes, okay, and that's your time. That's your time, Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Said King twice.
Speaker 1: Oh no, kids, but it's a different thing.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I threw you off in the beginning, but you know what Kay is really her.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think Ted will do very well either, so I don't feel guilty why she comes in.
Speaker 2: He knows every single on a streight out. He knows baby food all right? Off the bat, I'm gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: What would have been a baby food?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll see. We'll see around two of radios categories fouling. You went first. How do you feel about it? Nope, it's pretty bad. There's some bad. There's some blanks on.
Speaker 1: Here, Ted understatement of the century.
Speaker 4: We have ten categories. Okay, we're gonna go through these in sixty seconds. Your letter is Kay, okay, and your time starts now. Baby foods, Kiwi's famous duos and trios.
Speaker 2: Uh, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Oh my gosh, oh my things found in a desk? Oh my god, that's hard. Okay with a desk? Am I dumb? Skip? Vacation spots.
Speaker 9: Uh Kansas City, Missouri?
Speaker 2: All right? Diseases? No, Kansas City, Missouri? Uh diseases? Skip? Okay? Words associated with money, H dude, I almost like kingson Era, but that's.
Speaker 4: Uh, skip items in a vending machine. God I movie titles, kick cats, kicksts okay, movie movie.
Speaker 9: Titles, Kim Possible the movie, and that's your time possible.
Speaker 1: Baby, Okay, I'm pretty sure you baby.
Speaker 2: I don't Well. You did have a banger of an answer, dude, thank you you have.
Speaker 1: But the one good one I had you got the exact same.
Speaker 2: Guess what Kim Possible the movie? No chance?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: All right to go? Baby foods.
Speaker 4: We had Kiwis for Ted, founding you at nothing famous babies that baby.
Speaker 1: No one feeds a baby Kiwi, but I would let you have it.
Speaker 2: No, they not going to be cultured.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm giving are way too slippery.
Speaker 2: That was like choke.
Speaker 4: Famous duos and trios. We had Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for Ted, which is a three f.
Speaker 1: Right think of Like I was thinking of music.
Speaker 4: Only what you had so things found on a desk. We had kits for Fallon.
Speaker 1: Kit a kitou be a first aid could be a good one.
Speaker 2: Nothing for Ted.
Speaker 4: Vacation spots Kansas City, Missouri, Fallon. You had King's Island.
Speaker 2: Where's that?
Speaker 1: It's an amusement park in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I've been I'm sold. Okay, I've been diseases.
Speaker 4: You had nothing. For words associated with money, you had nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't think you said diseases to be And that was the first time I heard that. I feel like or I just totally was blacking out.
Speaker 4: And then you're blocking out seven items out of any machine. You both had kit cass. For movie titles, we had Kim Possible. For Ted Fallon, you had Kite Runner, kite Runner.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's a sad one. It's real sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now for games, you had Kings, but you already use kings. Shut up.
Speaker 4: Narc and and Ted you didn't have anything and get there. For number ten, we had things that you wear. Nothing for Ted and Fallon, you had Kirkland sandals.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool. Thank it's actually that's pretty good. One six sides.
Speaker 1: But wait, there was one more I had? I thought, nah with I really thought there was one more category? No, are you sure? I thought there's one category? You didn't you gave him, They didn't give me.
Speaker 2: No, what do you think it was? I don't remember, And I refuse to answer that question.
Speaker 4: Even if there was, even if there was, used to test six and you only have four.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you're killing my cat.
Speaker 1: Daddy.
Speaker 6: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You are going to get you your Twins tickets. We got a four pack of those coming up. We're going to do trending, and then when we come back, we'll do your after school pop quiz. You can win a four pack of Twins tickets. Gosh, okay, sweet, yes, yes, did you hear about you hear about the pigeons?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, everyone's talking about the pigeon. You did send me this and I saw it.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, I can tell you didn't even click on the link.
Speaker 2: I could tell you. No, it's not an alien or Lee low from or States from le Loan Stace.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're on a Delta flight. You take off, you took your headphones off because you're you're responsible. You're listening to the emergency information and they give you if you're in an exit row, and you hear that sound.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm just trying to find it.
Speaker 1: Fly to Madison and then two pigeons are like step steps up and they fly out of god knows where, and everyone's like freaking out. Oh my god, I can't believe there are pigeons. God forbid. These pigeons also get a little holiday, you know what I mean, God forbid. They wanted some tiny, tiny, tiny ass bags of sonships the Delta offers.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of crazy though, Like you you can fly, it's a little it's kind of a lazy move.
Speaker 1: Really. You could walk and you're ride e bike in to work every day March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like come on, you could take flight?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Also, you don't know what those pigeons have been through. How do you know their wings are working? That's so disrespectful. Well, you're assuming a lot about these pigeons.
Speaker 2: I just feel like in a world loom, Here we go.
Speaker 4: You got to smell the roses, pigeon, make a stop they do, smell the road of a garb bag or something.
Speaker 2: Then keep flying it til you hit the all time something.
Speaker 1: Maybe they wanted a little roof over their head, a little protection. Maybe they wanted some indoor plumbing for once.
Speaker 2: I know what they want.
Speaker 4: They were just trying to take advantage of that Wi Fi. They're trying to watch like I don't know, top gun or something, a flight to that sucks.
Speaker 1: They've been living in a world where they haven't seen the new the new top gun. Yeah, that came out, like in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: In my research about bearded dragons, I did learn.
Speaker 1: He's By the way, are your kids listening. I don't want to ruin things.
Speaker 2: Lizards Apparently they like action movies. I don't know. That's just someone's take.
Speaker 1: Tie.
Speaker 2: They're telling me that. Enough of you.
Speaker 1: So if you want your trash just smell like a birthday cake, your dream has come true. Have to created a birthday cake, send a trash bag to celebrate their sixtieth birthday. Sixty cents for a box of twenty kitchen sized bags. It's a limited edition, though, so if you see them, make sure you grab them. Stat I just just had this conversation with my husband, I said, because he usually is the one that, for some reason ends up picking up the trash bags. So if you please, never buy a scented trash bag again. I'm going through my kid's clothes. I'm throwing stuff in for donations. I'm gonna give them to some friends and I'm like, now they smile at this cheap ass, fake lavender trash bag.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I hate it. And it does doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It doesn't do anything.
Speaker 4: Does it still smells like garbage like this lavender garbage.
Speaker 1: Lavender ass is happening.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Stop it. But if you want, but if you want those birthday cake trash bags, they're from Hefty, feel free to grab those. Did you know that the twenty twenty five scripts National Spelling Bees in full swing this week. The finals are taking place Thursday night. Oh my god, we gotta do a spelling bee tomorrow on the show. Okay, we're gonna we should have someone host us.
Speaker 4: Between you and me, yeah we should. Oh, you're so much more educated. You're just gonna destroy me.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true. You're sneaky smart.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I have to tell people I'm smart, and then when you tell people you're something, it's usually not true.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can put it to the test. I guess tomorrow. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: We could try to see if we can get anyone that is willing to host that for us. It's hard to find a third person to help out. Everyone has jobs. It's crazy. All right, Well, maybe do that tomorrow. That is your training. We're going to come back. You don't have to call yet. We'll tell you want to call here in a second. We're going to come back with your after school pop quiz so you can win a four pack of Twins tickets on kd WB Gina.
Speaker 10: One on one point three Katie w Bultuh quickly, Colt, would you please pull up the text on You can always text us, by the way, anything you want to text us five three nine two one KATWB.
Speaker 1: What it can be to comment on something we're doing, to ask us a random question, whatever it may be. But I would love for you to pull up the latest text that just came in and it's about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say, why does Colt's voice sound so hot? Thanks? Is he single? Now? Is he gay? And that's the question that's been getting thrown around a lot lately.
Speaker 1: Get are thrown around?
Speaker 2: Oh much?
Speaker 1: And you said it's a question a tale as old as time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I come and find out. That's what I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, surprise, surprise, guess what. We do have a four pack of Twins tickets for you right now. You can give us a call six five to one, nine eight nine. Katiew Beat is a family four packs. You can see the Twins host the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday, June seventh. Now that is a Saturday game, but I do want to give you a heads up. But they have a lot of cool stuff that's going down on Sundays. That's we've taken all of to this, and I think, isn't it. Didn't you go on a Sunday when we went last time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cult when you threw out the pitch, which probably when are you doing that again?
Speaker 1: June twenty second. But Sundays are kids days at target Field. They transform the La lawn inside Gate thirty four to bull'se eye backyard with free face painting. In our games, they get to a postgame run the bases, which kids love. That also warners the kids out. You're welcome and US Bank Kids meals are half off. You can get your tickets at twins dot com slash tickets and as I always say, use the code of fallin twenty five to get twenty five percent off your tickets.
Speaker 2: You get them for super cheap.
Speaker 1: Someone's the other day they use my code for two tickets with everything included.
Speaker 2: It was twenty five.
Speaker 1: Dollars and I was like, what up? Use that code?
Speaker 2: Hookup?
Speaker 1: But right now you have the chance to win these tickets. Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 8: It's Amber.
Speaker 2: Amber.
Speaker 1: Let's get your competitor on see who wins these twins tickets today. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Asia?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Asia and Amber competing today. Chime in with your name if you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Question number one?
Speaker 1: What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 2: Amber? Asia?
Speaker 6: The Sun?
Speaker 2: Not the Sun? Yes? That is right, Amber, Yes, that's what.
Speaker 1: Well, the the Sun's a star, right, it's not technically a planet?
Speaker 2: True? Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number two? And which country?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know this one, but colt up here give it us some hard ones today. And which country did the Industrial Revolution begin?
Speaker 2: I probably should know this one, but I don't. And he guesses.
Speaker 1: Nope, all right, the answer is England, allegedly. Question number three, who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
Speaker 2: Amber? Yes? Amber, Yeah, I don't know. John Hancock. I believe he signed it. He did, he signed it.
Speaker 1: Nicholas Cage is the answer we're looking for. Nope, just kidding. It's Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Which country is shaped like a boot?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: This is the one I thought would be easy, guys, that this one. It's just a country. It's to have like a boot. It's a really popular country. A lot of people go there, Asia, is it? Yes, we got a tie game. Guys, we got a tie game. Okay, this one. There's no chance anyone's gonna miss this one. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Yes, Asia, that is correct. Congratulations, Amber, you were very close. You can try again. Well, we do twins tickets every Tuesday and Wednesday, and then the other days of the week, which happened to be Monday, Thursday, and Friday. We do all of America passes. But Asia, you did win the twins tickets. Congratulations. We're going to come back with a mystery in Colt's household. Maybe we'll see what's coming up.
Speaker 4: What somebody sent me an item to my house. Now, I've dealt with stalkers in the past.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's any update. A lot of people ask you haven't heard any I said, I don't think you've heard anything since the last weird confrontation with your stalker.
Speaker 2: I want to stalk, don't encourage that.
Speaker 4: That's right. That's the next follow up word. Tell hey, it's one on one point three kW be with found a cold. Somebody said, Colts, please please please give a shout out to my soccer team for winning a CEO soccer tournament this past weekend. Maple girls, is that county and bl we beat last year's champions.
Speaker 2: Shout out. Here's the thing. I get home last night, open the door.
Speaker 4: I see, uh a package on my floor and I'm like, this is weird because it's not in a box like normally when you get a package, it's like in a box, right, it comes in like a brown box.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you so much for the details of how packages typically arrived.
Speaker 2: I was lost. It's weird because this is just a crock pot just on.
Speaker 1: Like in a in a box.
Speaker 2: It was just a crock pot box. It wasn't like it wasn't in like a target box or anything. Nah, there was no stickers.
Speaker 1: Not your wife open it, Nope, she didn't open the target box.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and.
Speaker 1: Dispose of it because it said your name on it and it's illegal to open someone's mail.
Speaker 2: No, there was nothing.
Speaker 1: I opened Jake's mail. By the way, there's a package. I immediately want to know what's inside of it. Well, yeah, it resists not going to his property. Is your property unless it's like birthday or like holiday time.
Speaker 4: That I would never Yeah, and then you hide it just so he resents people in his life for not sending you things.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 8: Go on.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: I posted on Instagram at Colts Radio by the way, and I was like, someone got me something, a little crock pot.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's a late birthday president, which cool, a sweet but lated birthday gift.
Speaker 1: I don't follow, you said, and see that story. But I got that for you.
Speaker 2: You got me a crockpot. Yeah, you got me a krocky potty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you literally said, like a month ago, I was talking about a crockpot meal and and I was how great it is, because well, like it's a new thing because because we mial prop and you're like, oh, I wish I could do that because we only make enough food for one meal, and it'd be nice to have like some leftovers eat for lunch and stuff.
Speaker 2: Look at you, I.
Speaker 1: Got you a crockpot.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: But it came from Target, so it should have been probably the Target box.
Speaker 2: No, it was barely in a box. Actually it was like half. But no that I got you the.
Speaker 1: Name brand got to the actual crop pot. Did fancy right?
Speaker 2: Are you going to use it?
Speaker 1: Or did you already return it too? Target for the money, I put it in a marketplace.
Speaker 4: OD make a beef broccoli thing this weekend with it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Daddy.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 2: We're come back.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a little Ted talk. And I'm really excited about this. But if you are graduating, or if you're a parent of a graduate, because you know, we only have like a week or so left of school, this is a really good one. It's really good advice from our good friend Ted. He's going to join us for a Ted talk in five minutes. Teddy Bean says, he's now making us call him. Is that not so you have to that you actually did? You actually texted? I will come today, but only if you address me as Teddy Beats.
Speaker 2: It's sir Teddy Beats.
Speaker 1: Night to pull back MAJORI it is time for Ted to I don't maybe have a good question for us to ponder or to drop some knowledge on us.
Speaker 2: What do you have today?
Speaker 9: You know this isn't knowledge or question really, so I just end the segment. This is a word of advice because it is like graduation time. There's young people that are graduating from high school and college, and I just want to tell them to live it up. My graduation year, like summer of twenty eleven was so just great and I had so much fun. So I just want to tell all the people, you know, go to all the grad parties, get all the free food, hang out with your friends, stay up all night long, be outside, hug your friends, hug your family. Just take all the risks, tell all the people you love them, be honest, hang out with your folks, and enjoy the damn summer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I remember being the year after graduation, staying up until like four am. Yeah, not even being like anything crazy like fires.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it is true.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a that is a very wholesome time. It's kind of like the last time you're kind of innocently hanging out with these people. And also, I'm glad you put your parents in there, because I didn't think about this at all. When you're at that age, all you want to is hang out with your friends. You only want to spend time with them because you're like, it's our last summer together. But your parents raised you and you're about to I'm gonna cry there, You're gonna go off, and they're gonna miss you so much and you were their world for so long, So don't forget about them. Spend a little time with them, yes, and thank them for everything, because the graduation party they threw for you, whether it was a combo one or not, was a lot to get you through your senior year and through all the school schooling was a lot financially, emotionally. They love you. So I think about that with my daughters just going into kindergarten. Oh man, but my step son is going to be a senior, and I think about that all the time, like him not coming in and being like where's my or ring? I can't find it anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's the latest one.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm like, oh my gosh, we just got that for you for Christmas. He keeps losing. Yeah, so yeah, that's a really lovely message and have fun. Should we play Green Day's Time of Your Life Now throwback?
Speaker 4: Do you have any advice for any advice out of what Ted you said for any graduation people.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Stop trying to rush to grow up when you're young. You feel like you. You, especially in this era, you're comparing yourself to everyone on social media who seems to have their life together, have a better job, and you have more money than you have more better clothes than you. They might, but remember you if you keep working hard truly and you really do I think focusing on one really important goal or dream, I do believe truly anyone can accomplish it, and that you've got to quit beating yourself up because you're you're figuring out what you're into in your twenties. I think you're kind of mastering it in your thirties, and then I think in your forties. Usually that's almost when you finally get to that place where you are comparing yourself to in your twenties, which is wild.
Speaker 9: I also want to say, I think if you approach things with a childlike wonder and you always want to stay learning, that'll keep you going.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 9: Also, just treat people with kindness, yes, like golden rule.
Speaker 2: Just keep treating people how you want to be treated. You're going to be fine.
Speaker 1: And did you have one you want to drop real quick?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Follow Town on Instagram for more quotes and tips about like Tad.
Speaker 1: Is Terrible on Instagram, you never forever one on one point three KDWB with Fallon And at this point in your life, you've probably heard of the Reddit bit called am I the A hole? Radio stations across the country will read these scenarios where someone share something they did and they're questioning, am I the jerk in this scenario? Well? I found one about a man creating a performance review for his stay at home wife. Hmmm, not good, And I thought, how could we put a spin on this? So it's not just us discussing is he the jerk? Well, it's funny you should ask, because instead of that, Colt and I will be doing a dramatic reenactment of what went down when this husband had the audacity. But we also need to hear his point of view, right, Okay, I'll give you a concept. Okay, So Colt will be, for all intentsive purposes, be the husband. I will be the wife. Now imagine the scene opens in a quiet living room and the and the husband is standing with a paper in hand and action.
Speaker 4: We got three kids in the house, a six year old, her thirteen year old, and our fifteen year old niece. The teens share of room, but the house divided. It's mom and the youngest versus everyone else. I'm the constant referee. The youngest gets away with everything, live blame, no consequences. Just last week, she went swimming when we weren't home.
Speaker 2: A big no.
Speaker 4: Lied to our faces. My wife believed her. The teens got punished again. I found the wet swimsuit hidden in the garage. We argued again, nothing changed, So I wrote her a performance review, like for parenting. I thought maybe if I put it on paper, she'd really hear me. I had suggestions, fairness, listening one on one time with each kid. I even included compliments. I just needed a way to organize my thoughts without getting shut down.
Speaker 1: You gave me a performance review. I just want to do like I'm your employee. Are you serious? Jet throw? I thought, Hell, that is messed up. You want to play boss. Fine, I'm gonna open a separate bank account and take half your paycheck. You think this is love, it's manip you lation, it's sexist. I mean, you reviewed me like a project. Maybe you should review yourself next time.
Speaker 2: I hardly went in. I didn't even talk about how you're a trifling hole.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and scene and scene. You always take it one step too far, one step.
Speaker 2: What bringer back action.
Speaker 4: You've been with everybody, and then I come along and that's it.
Speaker 2: You shoe you off. This is exactly what I knew what happened.
Speaker 1: That's why I wrote it My other shoe you do?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how about this, I'll throw my wedding rang. I've been drinking. Oh I can tell you smell like gin from a mile away. It's uh no, wait, that's too fancy.
Speaker 1: You smell a scene.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This might be the last time. That's a Will we ever do that?
Speaker 2: Try to have fun.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect you. I should have known because it's the only accent.
Speaker 2: You do Irish. No, please don't.
Speaker 1: It's offensive and honestly, I didn't know you were going to go southern. It did add a trash factor for sure. Yeah, okay, well, you know what we do is sometimes we try something new, and I'm not saying it's the last time we're going to do it, by the way, Yeah, but Paul, should we never do that again? A dramatic reading of an M I D A Hole five GREENE nine two one KTEWB one.
Speaker 2: You can come get your shoes out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go up a shoes. My Burkey's are across the room.
Speaker 2: On one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: I have big news regarding Haley Bieber. Will it be to a divorce?
Speaker 2: Very possible.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you just a second, your pop called Trum Minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lesig and Lynz. Don't know if you saw this, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are officially divorced. This has been an eight year drawn out divorce situation, so of course GQ finally had to ask, what is it a relief? After eight years? Is it a relief? And this is the most Brad Pitt quote ever. No, I don't think it was that major of a thing. Just from coming to Fruition legally acting like he doesn't care at all that he's spent eight years.
Speaker 2: It's it's wild how he came out of that on scathe.
Speaker 1: That's what's crazy to me. I do not understand how he didn't get like canceled at all for that.
Speaker 2: Does he act real good? He's got a jall on, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: There are other people that are like, for okay, not a good j'all on necessarily. But Kevin Spacey, for instance, very different situation, very different great actor. But people were like, we're gonna forgive him, Yeah obviously, and I know Brad Pitt didn't do that, but Brad Pitt did some messed up stuff. Wow, I mean it's pretty much isn't it pretty much documented when that plane landed right near here in Minnesota. Yeah, and his kids like all back it up, Like none of his kids talk to him anymore.
Speaker 2: They only talked to Angelina Jolie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it is weird how he did. It was just nobody, nobody it And that was like back that was like what did you say eight years ago? That was back when it was like more everybody was getting canceled easier, Like now it's a little less, it's a little less.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was very very bizarre.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go and just we'll throw one more court situation and really quick there, the defense team is trying to move for a mistrial in the Diddy case because of the Kid Cutty testimony. They're like, there was no proof that did he did any of the things that he took the stand to do. He was never convicted of, like blowing up his car, or hurting his dog, or opening his Christmas presents. And I even believe there were fingerprints on the mall top cocktail that do not go with Ditty's fingerprints. They say there are an unknown woman's and commediely the fingerprints have gone missing. So they think that it should be throwing the whole case. I'm like, well, I don't know we need to go that far.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Check out Hailey Bieber and now I know she has her makeup line, her makeup company called Road. She just sold her makeup company to Elf Cosmetics, and check out.
Speaker 2: What she's getting.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she is going to receive eight hundred million in cash and in stocks at the close of the deal, with an extra two hundred million headed her way if the company performs well over the next three years, which let's be honest, it will, which means Hailey Bieber will be a billionaire.
Speaker 2: She's got more money than the Beeps.
Speaker 1: Now, that is what I'm saying. So when you said, are they getting divorced, I was like, no, that's not what the announcement is. But she's fine. She doesn't need to stay with Justin Bieber her for money.
Speaker 2: True is it Lena to stay? Why did you have them ready? Miss than Jesse?
Speaker 3: Your money, I spent my money on weird tuns. My pants keep on falling down.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Justin Bieber? Is that you crazy?
Speaker 2: Good man? That is wild?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Why does she stay with? It's so crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: If somebody treated me half as bad and you know me, I'm a be do I got Bieber fever?
Speaker 2: Like crazy?
Speaker 1: The one vibe I get from Haley Bieber is she seems and I don't know her at all, never met her, she does seem like a really genuinely nice person.
Speaker 2: To forgive it.
Speaker 1: I think that she's one of those people that is allowing herself to be a doormat because if you watch the videos when he's mean to her, she's like, oh, like he didn't mean.
Speaker 2: It, dude, you only have one life and that's what was crazy.
Speaker 1: Like people like that, she did just have a baby with them, So I get it.
Speaker 2: It's not always that easy. Do you forget about that baby? It's just what?
Speaker 8: But no?
Speaker 2: Real, Like, I don't okay. I wish I could just text her be like hey girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's your never No, she doesn't need your deck.
Speaker 2: There's others a friend named Chris.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with animal encounters on KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and cold Man. Anyone that was on that Delta flight earlier today would have an animal encounter story to share with the two pigeons that were like loose, that's crazy story. It's interesting pigeon. So but we want to hear your animal encounter. You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. This could be something exotic, this can be like your average domestic animal if they do something wild or unhinged. Here are some text messages we got. Hey, my name is Kayla. Animal encounter story is that my mind was like a late night experience at my house. Cops are going up and down the street with spotlights and we're freaking out. We're like, oh my god, what's what's going on? Is someone like loose in the neighborhood and I'm looking for them? Maybe they did a crime. We don't want to like break into our house. We're listening to police scanners to figure out what's going on, and we discover there were a bunch of cows loose in the street. They were trying to round them up late night. Super funny. We were looking for criminals and it was just a cow situation in the small town in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Let me get so stressed out.
Speaker 1: That's how it would be like freaking out and then you it's like an animal in your closet or something. Yeah, okay, just a reminder someone to text this thing, because I say, I always confuse my bears when it comes to bears. If it's black, attack, if it's brown, lay down.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're welcome for that's opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's I think it's a rhyming thing for on purpose.
Speaker 2: Here's another text we got.
Speaker 1: I was leaving work one time in town at midnight, walk talking to my car. I saw this fat cat wobbling off the curb and started heading towards my car. Kept walking and I was like, oh my god, that's skunk. I turned around and it started chasing me. It chased me all the way back to work. Luckily I made it in without getting sprayed. He thought it was a cat, fat cat, bat cat wobbling. This text is about a cat. My cat would sneak out the dog door at night and one night he brought in a live bird and released it in my husband and I his bedroom. Imagine waking up at one thirty am in the morning to a live bird screeching in your room, flying around, feathers everywhere. We caught it with a grocery bag and brought it back outside.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so? Have you seen a video?
Speaker 1: It's like it's somewhere in Asia for sure, and this cat brings in this mouse and the guys it's a rat. The guy starts petting it because he doesn't know what the cat's dropped because he's asleep, and then he realizes the rat and he jumps up and loses his mind. I would you imagine your cat bringing a rat and dropping it on your bed, Like, here you go, brought you a little gift. Fight the cat or the rat. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's so strong of you. Called.
Speaker 1: If you have an animal encounter, can text it in five three nine two one KTEWB one, but please call that's more fun six' five one nine eight NINE. Ktewb we'll do those calls when we come. Back but Now i've been some. Moons, Sorry i'm here for someone. Else katiew for sure ONE o one point THREE kdwb we're fouling and cult and these are your animal. Encounters you can call, us you can text us to share. Anytime we do, this like every Single. Wednesday so what is your animal encounter?
Speaker 8: Story, Ohay SO i used to live in a small town In wisconsin and me and my roommate we were driving.
Speaker 7: To work and we drove thirty miles down ninety four and we opened her hood and there's an orange cat on the.
Speaker 2: Battery good. Live, yeah he was totally.
Speaker 8: Fine he had some burns on his, pods but he was. Okay we got him back to his.
Speaker 1: Owner, OH i thought it was the cat distributions system and you were gonna get a new.
Speaker 4: Cat.
Speaker 8: Absolutely Oh i'm glad he was.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah all, Right Well i'm glad he got back to his. Owner thank you for sharing your animal.
Speaker 2: Encounter that's.
Speaker 1: Wild IF i opened the hood and saw a cat and they're, like oh my, god freak.
Speaker 8: Out we.
Speaker 1: Were we were really.
Speaker 2: Shocked i'm sure.
Speaker 1: Did you like hear? Something is that why you opened?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 8: Yeah you was like yelling.
Speaker 2: Hood thought it was her car making some noise and it was an orange.
Speaker 1: Cat oh, Okay Well i've always said, THIS i think orange cats might be the. Craziest, yeah, no, Absolutely thanks for.
Speaker 2: Calling.
Speaker 1: Hello what's your animal?
Speaker 2: ENCOUNTER i actually have two.
Speaker 6: STORIES i have one about a coyote and one about a. Squirrel which one would.
Speaker 9: You like to?
Speaker 1: Hear i'll get a lot of, coyotes. Yo start with that, one all.
Speaker 6: Right, well WHEN i was in, COLLEGE i had a nighttime job cleaning the floors at the student center AND i was walking up to the doors AND i see this dog running full, speed just going right at. It and then it took a herd right and went right into this service doors of the student, center knocked itself, out And i'm, like oh, gosh it's a.
Speaker 8: Dog and it's.
Speaker 6: Turnt SO i come running up to, it thinking that it's, injured and it, is And i'm like petting, it like are you, okay, buddy and it's like. Coyote it's a reliftory.
Speaker 2: Coyote and.
Speaker 6: SO i called the police AND i call security just BECAUSE i had to go to work AND i didn't want anyone coming out the doors and just got this animal coming to and attacking. Anyone and So i'm standing with the police officer eighteen first and all of a, sudden the campus security comes up and it's completely trying to power flex over. Everyone uh and just like you guys got to get out and here and the police officers, like, uh we're just we're monitoring this situation.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 6: Yeah but, yeah all got up.
Speaker 7: And then ran.
Speaker 6: Away but it wasn't AFTER i was like petting it and like checking on it and like making sure.
Speaker 1: And giving it mouth to.
Speaker 8: MOUTH i might as well have.
Speaker 6: BEEN i, MEAN i was like entirely concerned about this, dog And i'm, like, oh you're a live, animal and that was my.
Speaker 4: Coyote, yeah embarrassing WHEN i empathized with the, coyote because nothing makes you feel more stupid then walking into a glass sliding doors you, now or like a you try to push open a pole on the, door knocked himself out and knocked.
Speaker 1: Himself, well we have about a. Minute what is your squirrel?
Speaker 2: Story SO i had.
Speaker 6: A friend who was kind of, poor and he had a lot of holes in his, house and so he wasn't that uncommon for like chipmunks and things like that to get into his base and then get into his house. Nice, well all of a, sudden a squirrel came walking walking through his living room and we were young and trying to figure out how to get the squirrel up the house before his parents came. Home and so he came up with the bright idea THAT i would attack it from one angle and he would be by the door with a hockey. Stick, uh and he was just gonna slap shot it out a Little squirrels can jump and climb. Trees the first part of the plan worked. PERFECTLY i got to throw up to the domate out towards the door and running towards. Him but then it jumped up the hockey, stack ran up his. Arm is that AND i just Put jim and the spoil out the.
Speaker 2: Door it's like.
Speaker 1: Out of a, movie of a.
Speaker 2: Movie so much.
Speaker 1: Clariens, okay that's a. Visual thank you so much for sharing your animal. Encounters one on one point three kd W. B time for your ONE k wordplay your chance to one one thousand.
Speaker 2: Pennies you can.
Speaker 1: Call right now to. Compete you're really just competing with. Yourself you got this sixty, five, one, nine eight nine kd W b.
Speaker 2: Chance to win one.
Speaker 1: Thousand come, on so one on one point three kd W b With fallon And. Colton what's your Name, lexi it is time for you to dominate the ONE k. Wordplay are you?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah all?
Speaker 1: Right time to one a thousand. Pennies maybe you do have to partner with either me Or cult. Today who do you think you have better odds of matching words?
Speaker 2: With, Okay i've been.
Speaker 8: Listening to this for a while AND i feel.
Speaker 1: Like colts never get to send the, Side.
Speaker 2: So i'm gonna go. Cold all, right, thanks you got, this you got? This all?
Speaker 1: Right here we. Go your first word is?
Speaker 2: Cup what was it?
Speaker 1: Cup? Like?
Speaker 2: Cup? Take good.
Speaker 1: One your next word is janitor.
Speaker 2: Closet what was it? Closet? Okay good? One.
Speaker 1: Okay your next word is rack R a C k city, CITY i love?
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 1: Okay your final word is bubble.
Speaker 2: Don, right let's Get colt back in.
Speaker 1: Here. Call we're gonna see How cult does.
Speaker 2: Here all?
Speaker 1: Right do you want to get in tune With lexi or do you feel confident In?
Speaker 2: LEXI i feel like we're in, tune, Right we're in, sync WE'RE syncd. Up, sorry, okay let me.
Speaker 1: Start with WHAT i think is probably the easiest, word bubble. Bath oh my, god, no it's too. Late you already guessed. It you can't go back on. It, no it was.
Speaker 2: Gum but you don't get the. Point keep.
Speaker 1: Going your next word is cup, slow red cup. Glass, nope she went cake.
Speaker 2: Cupcake oh dang.
Speaker 1: It her next hereby next word is, janitor.
Speaker 2: Hunting.
Speaker 4: Janitor, cleaning, cleaner clean, clean. Janitor just guess a, word please, Mop, nope. Closet and the final work is rack. Shoe oh my, god she did. City you didn't get a single one like.
Speaker 2: See this is why people choose.
Speaker 4: Fouling by the, way this is why nobody gives me the opportunity to, shine because WHEN i get the opportunity to, SHINE i.
Speaker 1: Crash oh there's the joy is gone from her. Voice yeah you did.
Speaker 2: Her welcome to The colts.
Speaker 1: Effect thanks for, Trying. LEXI i love.
Speaker 4: BOOKS i love. READING i love audio. BOOKS i love all of. IT i love all the stories that can come on of. Books hate reading it, though hate.
Speaker 1: It why don't you just do audio books LIKE i?
Speaker 4: Do, WELL i go through these these concepts Where i'm, LIKE i love the process of finding a new, book AND i found this. ONE i haven't ready, yet BUT i did some googling and Some reddit and all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff so you basically spoiled the book for yourself before you read.
Speaker 2: It, yes, now oh my, god why do you do this to.
Speaker 4: Yourself it's a psychologist and she goes through her five most crazy patience she's had in her, career and like the stuff they went. Through this girl is eleven years old and this is just the hypocrisy and is it the double?
Speaker 1: Standard called Good Morning, monster a therapist shares five heroic stories of emotional recovery By catherine.
Speaker 4: Her, yes, yes, yes, yes that's all. Her so this is the double standard between rich people and poor. People, okay this her. Patient when she was, eleven her parents went TO i Think russia for like a month and they just left her. Alone she was only eleven years. Old there's no they didn't have like a, nanny anybody coming to you like see. HER i don't know all the, details but there's something happened when the police showed up like halfway through their stay at this.
Speaker 2: Mansion like where are your parents?
Speaker 4: Out and they're, like, yeah where the parents? At and she says tells them the. Story the police get mom on the. Phone she's, like, yeah we'll be back in like three weeks, whatever and they're like, okay a little, weird but, fine that's all.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: NOW i feel like, personally if you pulled up to like a trailer or, LIKE i don't, know a not so nice area and there's an eleven year old, alone one hundred, percent they'd be CALLING cps like, crazy, Right like the child would be taken out of the home and be, like, dude you're neglecting you.
Speaker 2: Kid but the police.
Speaker 4: Rolled up to a. Mansion, yeah so, like, oh they probably know what they're. Doing they're super, wealthy they have WELL i.
Speaker 1: Mean my first question would, be if they're super, rich wealthy live in a, mansion do they have like staff and people who are looking at for the kid and cooking for the?
Speaker 2: Kid, no there was there was nobody.
Speaker 1: There that mansion is abandoned with just the eleven year old. Child, yes and yeah that is a messed up double.
Speaker 4: Standard now the, MOM i, mean you could already tell the parents aren't that. Great but in the story it ends up she you, know the kid gets a little, older she gets a boyfriend when she's like, sixteen the mom sleeps with her.
Speaker 1: Boy, gosh girl can't catch a break with these.
Speaker 4: Parents so but these are the type of patients she's going through and talking about and then another one in there THIS i gotta read the.
Speaker 2: Book so there's so many interesting like little things.
Speaker 1: There, yeah Now i'm. INTRIGUED i want to read the. Book Good Morning.
Speaker 4: Monster so the guy he, couldn't let's, say perform for like seven, years he couldn't perform.
Speaker 2: It all that's upsetting for.
Speaker 4: Him and they go through and they talk through all these things and it took like five years of therapy to get to the root of the, thing and then he ended up actually being able to.
Speaker 2: Perform but, dude awesome.
Speaker 1: Book what's the root of the. Problem you don't know because you even read the?
Speaker 2: BOOK i don't. Know that's?
Speaker 1: Why what do you work for this?
Speaker 2: Author? Now are?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Now this IS i do you know how many TIMES i have fallen for something like this on TikTok or it leads me through the story And i'm flipping through it's like. Pictures i'm, like oh my, god oh my. God and it's, like if you want to know what, happens you got to read the. Book i'm, like what good are you working marketing for?
Speaker 4: Them? Now you get the audiobook and you let me borrow your account and THEN i can listen to it after you listen To.
Speaker 1: That's how it worked with the.
Speaker 3: Audible, yeah today's With fellon And cold on one on one kt W. B, okay we talked about this, earlier but this is.
Speaker 1: CRAZY a couple of pigeons flew out in the middle of a delta flight From minneapolis To. Madison it's just, like it's just a little. Funny, okay that's what they. SAID i don't know they sound like. THAT i think they were probably a little bit more chaotic and. Wild first of, all they were probably first. Class they got a couple Of BEVs and that's. Fine, also did you do you remember back of the day cream, sickles those ice cream trucks they, had like the vanilla ice cream on a stick covered with orange. Sherbet, yeah it's got, one you? Did, yeah, well get. Ready it is the flavor of, summer they. Say so it's going to be making a. Comeback you're going to see, it they, say, everywhere from cocktails to desserts to.
Speaker 5: Lattes, Yeah Trader joe's has some if you if you want to check it, Out someway just the actual cream.
Speaker 2: Sickles oh, yeah, okay thank. You so.
Speaker 1: Much the Script's National Spelling bee is going, on by the, way finals taking place, Tomorrow so we're going to do a spelling bee here on the show. Tomorrow how, original and that's our, trending so thank you so. Much we're going to come back with a little. Histo, really who thought of the idea of high? Heels we'll find out