Speaker 1: That's no moon. It's a space station.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to the show. So we are back with one of our favorite guests, Charles McNeil. We've had him on the show twice now. This is part three, episode 352 and episode 358. So Charles is a whistleblower. And if you don't know his testimony, I highly recommend going back and watching those episodes because we're not going to go through the basic story this time. We're just going to get into some new stuff. So it is crucial if you want to understand where he's getting his information and where this is coming from. to go back and watch those previous episodes, episode 352 and 358. I'll put those links below in the description. And I guess we're just going to jump right in today. You know, a lot has transpired in the public eye as far as disclosure goes. And, you know, we have these UFO tranches coming out of kind of, you know, some interesting files, documents, and footage. But, you know, in the last episode, we kind of talked about The this, I guess, for lack of a better term, script that you were shown of events that would play out and I guess a chronological order leading up to some event in 2027. I know we spent a lot of time on that in the last episode, so we don't have to go into all of that. I'm just curious to know from your point of view what you see happening on the world stage. Are we still following that script? Are things still happening like you were shown they would?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Unfortunately, we are. Some things happen a little early, some things happen a little late, but they're still happening, and they're happening pretty much the same way. So if you go back and actually listen, I don't know if it was our first or second one, but I told you that my handling agent warned me that these so-called whistleblowers and insiders were going to be pushing this specific phrase down our throat about extraterrestrials and UAP UFOs, and that was Threat to national security. Threat to national security. Remember I told you that? And then look at this, you know, the disclosure documentary that came out of, I forget what it was called, with Orlando and all them. Yeah, Age of Disclosure. If you go and clip every time that they said threat to national security or threat of some sort... Your clip is going to be really long. I put one together that's five minutes long and didn't even get them all. And people will just, they don't see it, but it's like I'm trying to show them they're doing exactly what I said. And I said that they would be rolling out UFO stuff simultaneously. I told you guys that. And here they go, rolling it out simultaneously. And I told everybody that between March of 2026 and July 2026 is when they would That's when they were supposed to kick off World War III and then the staged invasion interrupts that. If you look at the day before March 1st, we attack Iran. And we just, it looks like the destabilization and the buildup is still where we're at at the moment. Being August of 2026, I expect this to happen any day. And as you can see, ceasefires are only put in place to break them. And I've told people a lot of this and everything that I was, told with the exception of a few things that haven't happened yet or that build up to happen, they've already happened or they're happening now. Same with the TRAPPIST-1 information. If you go look at James Webb's telescope and see just the history of it, you see like what paper trail they've already put together. You'll see that they've pointed that at TRAPPIST-1 dozens of times over the last couple of years. And they keep like just saying certain things about possible habitable planets in TRAPPIST-1 and TRAPPIST-1-D and TRAPPIST-1-E. I read a lot of articles about it and I just shake my head. I'm like, man, all that is is just precursor fodder. That's all that is. And like, we know where all these planets are already. We know the, we haven't even caused storm that. And all this not charted publicly stuff, it just blows my mind that people use that as an excuse to act like there's no planets there just because my, you know, like public information doesn't, you know, said so, whatever, but I think we're right on track and I wish we were not. I wish, I wish I was wrong.
Speaker 2: And if anyone's interested in knowing more about what we're talking about, that is, we go into detail and episode two episode, which is episode three 58 about that. And, um, I think, you know, like you said, they're acting like a lot of this stuff is brand new discoveries. They're tiptoeing around a lot of it. And in your opinion, from what you've seen, how many planets look to be inhabited by humans, U.S. government officials or military even?
Speaker 1: Well, just the ones I've seen actual documentation on, then we would only be talking less than a thousand and only a couple I would remember the names of. There are our biggest colony is on Serpo, a planet that even the UFO community acts like doesn't exist. And that's the first planet out, second star, deserted to, you know, deserted to Reticuli 2 star system. That's why I say second star. You know, it's a binary system. So Zeta 2 is the first planet out that's not charted. That's Serpo. And we have a colony there called Little Montana. It started out as a base camp, our first actual base camp in space. The team that went there. Now it's a flourishing colony, millions of humans in it. We have about two dozen starships out there, traveling the galaxy. We have thousands of humans out there that were never even brought to Earth, that live out there, that just read about Earth and stuff. And it's normal, though. Like, this isn't exotic, this is normal stuff. And... They call them forward-operating bases, FABs. We have those out in space. There are colonies on the fourth planet, also in the Altair star system, which is kind of odd because we're told that star is not really old enough to have planets that sustain life, but they do. They have one full planet out. And let me see. We have a presence in the Pleiadian star cult, but I don't know exactly which planetary system. Which one do I also remember? besides our own star system, obviously, because we have more than just earth here and we have little fobs all over the place, especially on our moon.
Speaker 2: Fob is a forward operating base. And I know we've gone over this before, but just, this is really interesting to me. So you're saying that there are humans being born out there on other planets that are only read about earth. There's, they've never been to earth, but, but it's still us. It's still, they come from a branch of humans from earth or, How did those planets get seeded?
Speaker 1: Well, I should say Homo sapiens, specifically, and Homo sapiens sapiens to be technical, because there's other humans out there that are not Homo sapiens. So let me show you that. Homo sapiens with the Earth lineage. Yeah, they're out there. And it's from our secret space program that has been doing this and seeding this. And MJ-12, which is a real thing. known as the Zodiac Group now. They have a committee of like less than 300. And those 12 or 11, you know, select few members of this committee, they call the shots on all those things. And they appoint these colonels and these lifelong members. And sometimes we might think somebody died because they're listed as dying in this or dying in that. And the whole time they're just transferred off world. And, you know, even their families, if they have families, they'll think they're good. And they're just really getting transferred somewhere. It's a lifetime commitment. And I've seen evidence of those non-terrestrial officer transfers and things like that. And I don't know an exact number, but I know it's in the tens of thousands of homo sapiens that arrived there and have earth lineage. As far as how many don't know, or I'm sorry, have never been here and just learned about it, hoping one day to come here, I don't know the percentage of that. I just know that they exist because I was referenced in one of the files.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's a fascinating detail as far as, so they're being marked dead officially on paper here, but they're just making a lifetime commitment to living out the rest of their life off-world. Mm-hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's usually, they usually look for the same criteria when they were picking the people for, you know, the Serpo mission. They want you to have either no kids, non-married, And, you know, usually they would recruit you early on from like orphanages and things like that. It's not always like that, but that's like their ideal candidates. You know, sometimes it could be somebody everybody knows, you know. general this, general that. He just either goes missing or, you know, died in a training exercise with a few other people and the whole time, that's not really what took place. But, you know, they can also do consciousness transference which is a little bit more complicated into a, you know, a CBE body and they could do that and just let the other body die and, I guess that person actually will die, just not their consciousness. And they could be in a younger body and go live longer. That's a lot more complicated. And I would imagine more paperwork. But you just, you see these training exercise accidents all the time. And I always ask myself when I see them, is that one of them? You know, because you don't know. And sometimes they're real and sometimes they're just not. They're just covers for covert lifelong ops. Right.
Speaker 2: So what's your opinion on the recent 12 or 13 missing scientists that we've had? Could that be the case for them?
Speaker 1: I was wondering that myself. I was wondering if they were transferred off world. I'm not sure. But I also know that if not, there's a secret they're trying to keep. And it could have to do with this subject specifically or the tightly related subject of the timeline merging, which we'll get into soon. But that's a very touchy subject for them. Very touchy. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned timeline merges, and that's something that we talk about a lot on this channel. So maybe we could just jump into that next as far as you've actually read about these timelines in classified documents. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some, yes, I was verbally briefed during the same briefing because some of those backings, even my handling agent couldn't get his hands on. So he would verbally brief me on what he knew about it. And he was very scared, actually, when he talked about that. And I told people about that. You know, he wasn't really scared of anything. But even when he briefed me on the stage and was like, are you serious? And he could tell he had some nerves about it. But when he talked about that, he straightened looked at me in my eyes and said that was the scariest file he's ever seen. And he showed me what he could show me and then briefed me on the rest. But he couldn't physically remove some of the most sensitive files of that subject to bring out to me the way he did with others. So he would bring me what he could and then brief me on the others verbally. But I learned a lot about it. I saw quite a bit about it. I did get to see how it started. And that was interesting. And Lookinggrass has actually alluded to that. There was an accident with that back in the early 90s at our first accidental timeline merge. And I don't know what it was, and he didn't know what it was either, but they found something or they found out something that when you merge timelines, something had to be an advantage or at least a possible advantage because now they do it on purpose after that. And they've been doing it for a while and they've been really ramping it up the last five or 10 years. And I don't know why they're doing it, but they're doing it. And there's so much evidence of it. And it was crazy to be briefed on that and be like, wow, like that's kind of scary. And then later on and start seeing evidence of it, the same exact type of evidence that I was told to watch out for. That's really the only thing that really scares me a little bit. I don't know why they're doing it. I don't know what they're getting out of it. And if you can merge stuff, that's how it was explained to me. When you can merge timelines and have certain little things be different, who's to say that can't happen with a human consciousness? Because you're not just merging details, you're merging consciousness. And it's fucking us up if you haven't noticed. Look around. It fucked me up. I mean, you can tell. There's like all of a sudden... In the last 30 years, there's so much more going on in our minds and in our emotions. And they're like, oh, no, they just didn't know how to diagnose it back in the day. Okay, a little bit maybe. But if you really pay attention, there's a lot going on now where it's a lot to deal with. And I truly believe it has a lot to do with these timeline mergers and our own consciousness from another timeline being merged with us and some things being a little different. some feelings being a little different, all of a sudden conflicting with feelings we already had. And now we start having panic attacks out of nowhere and don't know why. And it's really, it's interesting, but a little scary. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is right up my alley as far as I believe this has been happening. So I'm glad you're sharing this because I think that's true. And I guess this is what explained the Mandela effects.
Speaker 1: 100%. The real ones. Yeah. And, Man, I've ran across some crazy ones that are just so blatant. I don't know if you've seen them all. You saw the one about Bewitched? Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She twinkles her.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Explain that one real quick.
Speaker 1: So everybody knows that when the witch on Bewitched casts a spell, she would wiggle her nose by, I guess, like scrunching the side of her cheeks. That was a thing. Her nose went side to side, and they did the little sound. Go back now. She never does that. And they say she never did that. They said she made a movement with her mouth. It was never her mouth, dude, like never. And it's insane to me that they even try to pawn that off as real, but It's not, I guess, so much as them trying to pawn it off as real, just not revealing what's really going on because history has literally been changed. They don't have to pawn anything off now that I think about it. And then what about the Wizard of Oz? You saw that?
Speaker 2: The one with the scarecrow and the pistol?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm like, so.
Speaker 2: Get real, bro.
Speaker 1: You're going to tell me the scarecrow that was scared of everything. All of a sudden, he was packing a ratchet the whole time, ready to bust somebody's ass. You better get back. That never happened. That never took place at all. It blows my mind that when you Google it, even Google will be like, oh, yeah, yeah, that happened. That was just part of a deleted scene, and everybody just missed it at first. But if you go back, it's just real quick. But, yeah, the deleted scene's way longer. Like, what? No, that never happened. It doesn't even fit his character. He was scared. That was his character. Like, that was crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it seems, I mean, there's multiple examples we won't go through anymore, but it's definitely, I just did a webinar that said the same exact thing. I think the Mandela effects are evidence of them messing with the timeline and however they're doing that and whatever, for whatever reason, probably to gain, like you said, there's some advantage there. for them, to them, for doing that. So, fascinating stuff. Is there anything else you remember from that file about the timelines that you could share?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah. Well, I'd like to explain how it started. I think that's an important part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, please do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Because, I mean, that's something that a lot of people don't know about. And basically... It's like this. We received yellow book technology from ETE2, which was the Roswell species, April 24th, 1964, at the actual meeting that took place near Holloman Air Force Base. You see in the documents, it was just called White Sands Missile Range, but Holloman is in that area. And everybody says, I want to use that reference, but in the files, it just says White Sand. So the yellow book technology, when you hold it up to your eyes, it's like a little plexiglass piece about the size of a regular book. And when you hold it up to your eyes, it'll play these holographic images of the actual past, because it somehow is able to harness energies And those energies, time is not linear within energy itself. And you can actually look backwards and forwards in time by harnessing these energies and knowing the exact location. And roughly how long ago from your point within linear time to look back. And we, I mean, on this yellow book thing, they put it together for us, the things they thought we would want to see. And so it was already like basically a book of it, but it used that technology within it. And we had the birth of Jesus on there, the insemination of Jesus. Like I thought we found all that out. And our creation, then the heroines, they had all that on there, right? So they had their history, our history, and then the history of the universe. There's three different ways you can hold it, depending on which way you put your fingers. That's what you would see. There's two different chapters, right? And it played... out these holographic images and then it'll spell out words in whatever language you're uh you're thinking it and as long as that language is programmed in and they have all like it's like 170 earth languages programmed in this thing and so we took that in 64 and we took it to uh our K division at Los Alamos National Laboratories. And they had this thing and they were working on it and they actually sit down with ETE2 and was trying to reverse engineer this yellow book technology that could let you look forward and backwards. So then they transferred their findings to Montauk. Montauk then developed this device, very crude looking device, like a chair. And you would use it and harness the technology to look forward and look backwards. That's actually what they call project looking glass. Okay. Now by the early nineties, maybe it was between like 89 and 91, I'll say, cause I don't know the exact year, but it was right between those two years, three years. There was this radical idea that human consciousness is so powerful that if we merge it with this technology, using this new device that we created, it's possible that we can manifest physically using our consciousness in whatever past or present, you know, because that was a thing we were trying to do. And that was the first time we accidentally merged two timelines was when we tried to infuse human consciousness into Project Looking Glass. And I don't know what happens when you look backwards or forwards, or both. I would think, and I don't know this, this one right here is just my opinion. Knowing what I know, I would think it would just be when you look forward and you infuse consciousness, you can change the past. But I could be wrong about that. That's just what I think. Now back to what I know. After that, I don't know how many years after that, but I know that by the late 90s, they were doing this thing on purpose. Because whatever they discovered in the early 90s with this That literally changed Mandela from dying in the early 90s. When they murdered that timeline, that was what they did. They immediately changed that. Whatever else changed with that merge, that was a huge merge. That was a big deal. I don't know which timeline we merged with, but there was a lot of them. I don't know how many. There's a lot. And what we did was we started doing it on purpose, and then on purpose, and then on purpose, and then they... had this radical idea to build this collider under the false pretenses that they were going to be colliding particles to harness energies and stuff like that to give us unlimited energy stuff, which we already had. So I knew we didn't need to do that. I knew that for a fact. So I was like, what are they up to? And then I started seeing way more nervous men on, And then I started thinking maybe they're opening portals because I know they have dimensional travel. I saw evidence of that. And they perfected it. I'm like, okay, maybe that's what they're doing. And I don't know exactly what they were doing there, but I know for a fact it wasn't what they said because we don't need to do that. We already have particle vacuum enhanced energy devices the size of your hand that can power cities. So, I mean, it's very suspect. And I know it's not the only one. That's just the one the public knew about. But I'm just curious how deep does it go And I'd love to know why they're doing it. Right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, Astrid, Dr. Astrid Struckelberger, I think she was a CERN whistleblower. She came out and pretty much said that she was a scientist on the project. And she literally came forward and said, they're opening portals and beings are coming in from other dimensions. At one point, a being came in and sat down at a table and had a meeting with them. Like this is the stuff that she was claiming. So, To me, who knows? The possibilities are endless, what they were doing with that. But it's interesting they recently shut CERN down. At least that's what they told us.
Speaker 1: They have way more than that. The deeper you go, the bigger the caverns are that they have and the facilities that they have. They could build one ten times the size of that. They could already have it. But I know that's not the only one they have, though. I know they have one in Australia. about a mile and a half down. It goes around the outside of the subterranean section of the base they have under a pine gap. I know they have that. So if they have that, that's secret. They got to have them other places. Right. Right.
Speaker 2: So, Aaron, did you have any questions before I jump into the next section here?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, this is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 2: So you recently shared on X some information you had about the first eight extraterrestrial species to come in contact with the United States government and their classified designations and their ETE one through eight. And, uh, just briefly ETE one was from the regal star system. If that's how you say that ETE to Rigel, Rigel, Rigel, ETE to the, from the Zeta Reticuli and, E.T.E. 3 were greys and nordics because there's different categories. Then E.T.E. 4 was the nordics. E.T.E. 5 was paraterrestrials, which are interdimensional beings. And then E.T.E. 6 were nordic clones. E.T.E. 7, it's just described as extremely short, 1 to 2 feet tall, found in Mexico. And then the 8th one is tall whites from the Pleiadian star cluster, 12 feet tall. They have a base under Antarctica. Can you tell me as much as you can about that list and what you remember reading about each one of those species, if you remember?
Speaker 1: The ETE designation was started in the mid-50s. And that's what replaced the EBE, Echo Bravo Echo classification system. And the reason for this was because The very first thing that we've ever encountered as a United States government or a record that we've recovered was in 1942 after the Battle of L.A. where we recovered a craft at the coast of San Diego. That was ETE-1. ETE-1 biomechanical. The winner said that as a non-biological entity, an NBE. A lot has happened since. And that was our first time recovering a live EBE. We recovered our dead EBEs two weeks before that on June 18th of ETE2 as well, in New Mexico as well. But this time we had a survivor. So we had to give it a name. Echo, Bravo, Echo, EBE, Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. So then when we started needing more biological entities throughout the late 40s, early 50s, we started being like, well, you're not even from the same star system. And we need to classify this differently because now we have different types within different star systems. And we can't just do EBE or CBE or CNBE. Like we have to just put it all together and come up with something. So that's when in 1950, I believe it was 1954, they came up with when they formed the Magi Committee. Right after that, they came up with this classification after forming Magic Eyes Only because of the committee they formed. Because before that, that isn't a majestic clearance. Magic Eyes only was an additional clearance after that. So ETE-1, that's star system and order of first contact. That's why ETE-1 are the regalians from the Rigel star system. Type A, type B, type C, and type D. Type A through C are gray. Type D... They're still considered grays, but they're technically not even gray. They're brown skin. They're like a tan color. And they actually have five fingers and five toes, where A through C have four fingers and sometimes three toes. And they can have claws a little bit, but almost all of them got the suction cups on the ends of the fingers. And some of them have the three fingers with one thumb. They could also be classified as four fingers, like four appendages. And some of them have a little bump on the front of their skulls, some of them don't. But all of them are biomechanical, but they started out fully biological. And then they ventured out into space thousands of years ago, and they came in contact with what we knew in the late 80s as the keeper. And this thing, whatever they came in contact with, we realized that it was in its rarest day. I know we have the answer now, but I didn't get to see it. We were pretty confident that's what it was. back in the files that I got to see. And anyways, they, man, they can barely take a shit without asking this thing how to do it. I mean, like, you run it up the flagpole and it takes forever to get an answer from this species if it's something big because they have to run it all the way to the keeper. And then the keeper gives the answer and runs it all the way back. This is interstellar just to get like a, hey, can we have dinner type of thing. And I know that's a funny exaggeration, but that's literally how it goes. And This is the species that we first we first formed our contract with under the Eisenhower administration in 54. And that was saying that they could abduct 2,200 American fittings per year in exchange for their technology. And their technology that they gave us The very first one that they gave us in 53 was the Kingman and Azura craft. Those weren't Nordics on that craft. That's false. They weren't Indians either. They were greys, but they were this species of grey. And we first had them on the mouth list. That's M-A-L-F. I've talked about that, never officially released it, I don't think. So I guess I will do it first here. But malevolent alien life form. That's a designation we have. The trinaloids are at the top of that list. But we had this species on there before we even knew what a trinaloid was. And that's because this species, well, they eat us. And it took us a while to figure it out. But it wasn't because they were malevolent. It was just because, well... They see your animals and we somewhat of a delicacy on their taste buds. And it wasn't because they were eating, it was because they've been doing that and we're just animals. I mean, let's be honest, we can't keep sitting here looking at ourselves in this cocky sense to where we're just like the big food chain, top of the food chain thing like we are now. But before we got all the technology now, that's the only reason why we are now because we're a force. We'll fuck them up now. But it's like back then and all these other thousands of years, we were just food. And so that's why we put them on that list. But then we made them that deal. We said, okay, well, look, you can take $ 2, 200 a year that you don't got to bring back. The other ones are catch and release. You violate that and it's contract. But we need technology. Just like the craft you gave us last year, We need technology. And so at the end of the day, that then got bigger and bigger and bigger. And it was a fuck up anyway, because when we met ETE2 and had the Serpo exchange, we found out that was one of the most intelligent species in the galaxy and they didn't want anything. And they just wanted to, they just wanted to be basically like, friendly and benevolent. And, uh, you know, they, they wanted to trade with us and build with us and teach us a better way. Like they were, they're the ones I told you, they created the new text. It's all about good stuff. You hear me? So, uh, that's ETE too. They're from the Zeta Reticuli two star system. They have one type A, type B, type C and type D. Type G, they have like, um, a reptilian type of skin, but it's still gray, and they have eggs that hatch inside their bodies. It didn't give a lot of worth of what came out of a physical hard eggshell, and just like type C reptilians. That was kind of odd. So they must have some sort of reptilian blood. But type A, B, and C, those are your politicians, your military, your civilians, your scientists, mechanics. It's a nice benevolent civilization, but they're not to be played with, neither. Like, they are very advanced. Very advanced. Like, their ships are the ones that look like eggs almost because they're seamless. And they have ships that are this, but everything they build, it doesn't have any corners. Everything is seamless and they have no screws. They have no, like, caulking. Like, all that is just, it just fuses. Now, we have that tech now, but we got it from them. Like, I'm talking to you and you're talking to me and you're Zoom and everything that you're looking at right now, we got from them. Touchscreen technology, we got from them. Flat screen technology, we got from them. Wireless communication we got from them. I don't even know what the hell ETE1 gave us, besides weapons and shit. You know, they had to further develop that past weapons and stuff like that. But they were already pretty advanced.
Speaker 2: So let me stop you just for a second. Let me stop you just for a second. You mentioned politicians and some other figures being extraterrestrial. Is that what I'm understanding or is that a misunderstanding?
Speaker 1: Well, I was talking about inverse civilization. Type L-E-3-C would be your politicians, your scientists. I'm talking about of them. Oh, okay. We're not dealing with people with politicians, you know, or scientists and stuff. You know, so you got to think of it in practicality. Like, matter of fact, the ones that crashed at Roswell, it was two Blisks. And just for the record, you guys already should know this. Ben said it was two crafts. Years before I've ever gone there, I've ever told the public that. I felt like that was something I needed to say. So the second craft had four dead. The first one, they had five dead, one alive. Most of those crafts were type C. And they had little bigger eyes. And the black lens was just a lens. You could take it right off. And there's big eyes, like huge, like oval people inside, like really, really big. inside of a huge eye um itself it's like a white eye but the one to survive was just a mechanic and stuff like i said like he was just a scientist mechanic type and he just knew how everything worked and how to fix it so it was kind of cool that he was the one that survived because he was able to teach us how a lot of that stuff worked and honestly if if we didn't have such a and i'm afraid it's just because this is how they looked at it because i don't look at it like this but low-level ETE2 crashed, then we might not even know how to work the communications device that we had to end up helping him fix or him out best fix to even have the surplus change to even have all the technology we have right now. We don't even know what would happen if a diplomat would have been the one that survived instead of a mechanic. Everything could be different. Do you have any questions before I go to ETE3?
Speaker 2: No, let's keep going. There's quite a bit still to get through, so let's move along here. This is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, one and two have the most information to them. So we look at ETE-3, those are biomechanical corals that were engineered by the Nordics. And they did that to fight off ETE-1 during the war that they had, because the Nordics are originally from ETE. uh, the Roger star system, but we'll get to that in a minute. Cause that's who he kept me for it, but they engineered this one. So this one originally when they were just cloned CBEs, but literally it was CNBEs, cloned non-biological entities. Okay. And when we first encountered them, uh, early, it was like early 1950s in Texas. There was a craft that went down. I forget where, um, But they have their own star system now that they've colonized. I don't remember which one it is, but they've become an offshoot. They've become their own society, their own civilization. After that war, there was tens of thousands of them left, so they just ended up going off and doing their own thing because the Nordics weren't around anymore because they were gone. But as far as the variants and how they look, most of them have like five fingers, five toes, some variants with four fingers and three toes, because it was modeled after ETE-1 so they could infiltrate. And that was their whole point. You know, the whole point of creating a race that looked like your enemy was so you could infiltrate your enemy and try to take them down from within, but it didn't work. And now they're their own entity. They're not on the match list, but they're very indifferent. They don't have souls. They don't have consciousnesses. So they have a hybridization program. That's one of the ones you hear about. It's not to infiltrate us. It's so they can harness our consciousness and put them inside of CBE bodies and infiltrate, or not infiltrate, infuse them into their own society. So then as they're more, I guess you could call them babies, are born or made, they can then, after a couple thousand years, have a society full of consciousness. And they perfected consciousness transference as well, so then they could start putting that in their own bodies and stuff. I don't know the technicalities of it, but I would expect that to be kind of rough. You never have consciousness, and all of a sudden you have a society full of conscious individuals. That would be kind of tough. ETE-4, those are the Nordics. So they're originally from the Roger Starr system, but the reason why they're not ETE-1 is because they're now here. This star system, this is where they ran to. So this star system is technically ETE4. So we are technically ETE4s, but this is our home world. So it's our classification as we classify the rest of the star system. ETE4 is here and there with Nordics. And you have type A, you have type B. So type A, they have blonde hair, and the males usually live late 30s. you know, 37, 38 years old. The female is like 32, 33 years old. Now these are earth years. Uh, but type B, those are the brunettes. And they have much longer lifespans. Longer than us.
Speaker 2: Um, type, type B is what would you say?
Speaker 1: They're brunettes. They're not blonde. Okay. Yeah. They have brown hair, black hair, things like that. Like brunettes, darker hair. They live a lot longer and they can blend in too. Um, When somebody did an analysis of my release on this, they incorrectly put it down that they were tall humanoids. That's not true. They're the same size as us. Some of them are even smaller. Some of them are larger. It just depends. They're like us. They look identical, honestly. But yeah, the first time we ran across them was also in the early 50s. But they're known for their cooperation with human factions and things like that. And like I said, they created the ETE-3 codes. But the thing about it is I forgot to say there's three types of ETE-3 as well. But they're all the same that I already described. So then we move on to ETE-5. This is where it gets really interesting. So ETE5 are paraterrestrials. Some people call them ultraterrestrials or whatever, but their real descriptions are paraterrestrials in the files. They're interdimensional. So I saw... Probably about five or six different ones, just the ones that were listed. And we would learn about them in the crashes from ETE 1 through 4. And that's why we're designated ETE 5. They're the only ones with no star system because they're interdimensional. Even if they come from another star system, they come from another dimension and then that star system, right? So ETE 5 was just the fifth one's. that we had really gained a lot of information on. So we felt like they should have their own designation if we're doing order of contact. They just don't have a star system. So the RABIG, very interesting. That's actually Bigfoot. That's the real Bigfoot. Not no, you know, weird-ass mountain sighting or something that people make up. I'm talking about real. This is the one that you look, and then they're gone. It's because they travel interdimensionally. And they have the ability to naturally do what we use technology to do, and that's accelerate and decelerate the atomic makeup in order to traverse dimensionally. And they can do what they will. And it was theorized in documents that I've seen from the early 90s on that specific subject was early 90s that I saw it and where the files were from anyway. And it was theorized that they might even have been here the whole time. They might even be from here. the wall digs, and they just evolved naturally beside us and then stayed to the side. When the Barrowlands came, they were here and just kind of stayed off and hidden and to the side and kind of like evolved into what they can do now and traversing dimensionally and things like that. And that they don't really need to wear clothes because they're really like hairy and stuff. But I don't know what it would look like in that dimension that they go to, But they could be from another dimension too. I'm not going to say they're not because that's technically their classification. But it was theorized that specifically the world big might even be from it. And there was a couple others. There was this, I forget the name of it, but there was this thing that really long nose and weird ass clothes they used to wear and it was short. Looked like a damn cartoon character. It was crazy looking. And they said that that's where a lot of the leprechaun lore and fairy lore and stuff like that came from. Then you have this thing called a light being where it's not the light being that you can turn into after you die. It's the interdimensional light being and not the one that you see these little orbs like the size of your hand or something that fly around and stuff. That's just what our eyes perceive that consciousness to be. But to know what they really look like you would have to go to their dimension and see but those are little light beings and those are the orbs like I said you see that They hover really close to the ground and they're like the size of a big softball or a little kickball or something. And there's all different colors depending and I don't know what the colors would be. And then you have other dimensional beings that can travel or will or use technology to travel. They're still in this classification unless they're already from a star system that we've already classified them as because then they could still have that technology. But the ones that are specifically coming from a home in another dimension. Um, I would imagine there's dozens of them now that we've cataloged, but back then it was like five or six. And it was very interesting. There was this one that was like a blob. It was like X something, something, something, or something, something X. It was a weird ass name. I don't know why they called it that, but it was like a blob. It was like a weird ass greenish pink blob. And it had consciousness and it would communicate with you telepathically. And, um, it was very smart, very benevolent. Yeah, it was weird. Um, Every time I see that old-ass movie, The Blob, I always think about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the nickname they gave it, but it wasn't like it grew like that because it didn't do that far enough. It was like five feet long, like a blob-turned thing looking on the ground. It was translucent, too. You kind of see through it. It's like a pinkish, greenish translucent. It was really weird. It's like carnival glass, almost. So to move forward with E.T.E. 6, those... Well, I don't have much information on those. Those are the Nordic clones that ETE-1 made during that same war so they could try to infiltrate the Nordics and defeat their enemies. And then after the war, that civilization started its own in their own star system. I don't remember the star system, but it's not far from here. And when I say not far, I'm going to say somewhere within the 40 to 50 light-year range. Probably closer than that. And I forget that. I don't want to act like I know it. I don't know. I forget. But they're not like malevolent or benevolent. They're just kind of indifferent because when they were created, they were created with soul-catching technology, so they had consciousness. That was like their advance. They were more advanced than what the Nordics created when they created E.T. These were what they created with a consciousness already. So I would imagine that those civilizations is more of a civilization. But as far as the files and actual evidence of that, I saw a little rest on this species here, so I don't want to try to do too much speculating, but I do know they're not on the mouse list. They're allowed to come and go as approved. So then ETE7, the other ones that I learned the least about But they're the ones that fly in and out of volcanoes, and they fly these ships that they call SOLs, Ship of Lights, things like that. There's a bunch of them in there because they're small. And whatever that is, it's like a protective layer on the ship to where they can go in and out of these volcanic tubes. And if they encounter magma, they're good. If they don't, they're good. It doesn't matter. But they don't actually, like, kill in the volcano. They use these tubes to access their subterranean bases. And they're just ancient tubes that they've always used, and there's no reason for them to upgrade because they still work. So they still use them. And they're usually around South America and specifically Mexico, which I know that's North America, but South America and Mexico is literally where they're at. And they're really small. They're like one and a half to two feet tall. They have a pigmentation that's kind of like orangish almost. It's like an orange. but it can change color. It's kind of like hazel eyes. My wife has hazel eyes, and when she gets mad, they'll change to really black-green or something. It's so beautiful, too, just saying. When you have those eyes that change color with different emotions, you can imagine when you've seen people with gray eyes, and they get a lot of color when they have any type of emotion. It's not like they're skinned. And I don't know if it's emotional based or not, but it's really rare that you come across a species that does that other than reptilian type C. It's really, really weird. But I just call them snail Mexicans. I don't really know what else to call them. ETE7 is their real name. I mean, I don't know what else to call them. But they're pretty advanced. And, but they say to themselves, I don't know if they're part of the confederation of planets or they're not part of the galactic federation. Right. I know that. Maybe they're just loners. I'm not sure. They don't really get involved in much from what I know. But our first contact with NASA was in Cessna in the 1950s. There were a bunch of crashes in southern Texas in the 1950s.
Speaker 2: This is one of them.
Speaker 1: But you can also associate them with some of the folklore because they're really small and they're You know, they come and go and look weird. People might think they're pygmies or whatever else, but I don't have too much more about them. When you get into ETE8, they're not just the tall whites. They're just tall whites are the most famous. Anything and anyone from the Pleiadian back luck there is ETE8. Then you got type A, type B, type C, type D, and the types go on and on. I don't know how high, but they go up. They're pretty high. that's because ETE8 being some that's a star cluster people don't really realize that the Pleiadian star cluster you'd have to correct me if I'm wrong maybe you could look this up but it's dozens and dozens of stars and each star has planets around it now that part you won't be able to find but It's hard to say what star system it's specifically that tall lights are from, because they've colonized multiple star systems within the Pleiadian star cluster. Then you have these other beings that have a lot of rank within that Pleiadian base, and they run it side by side with the tall lights, and they're also very tall. So far, everything from the Pleiadian star cluster, their average height is like 9 to 13 feet. That's like average for them. I don't know if they're taller or not. If they have other beings that are taller, I'm not sure. But it seems like wherever they're from, that's average. And this other species, though, is very interesting. They had contact with the Soviet Union in the 1930s when Stalin sent a scientific team to Antarctica to try to find uranium and oil. And they ran across these really tall Like they call them 10 to 12 foot beings because I've always seen them as 9 to 13, but that fits anyway. So we'll just say 10 to 12 foot beings and a bronze, that's what they call it. But really it's like a bare penny copper. That's the color of their skin and they're shiny. They emanate photon light like Nibiruans do and like everybody does, but like the level of it, I mean, the volume of photon light that they emanate is pretty large. So they shine, right? Now, imagine if you had a better penny, your asshole was shiny, and that's their skin. And really tall, very prestigious, very regal. And they turned the Soviet Union's scientific team around. And they said, you're not allowed down here. Don't come back here and go back. And the scientific team, they went back and they told Stalin. And Stalin imprisoned all of them with life sentences. Because he thought they made that up so they could avoid punishment. Antarctica's climate. That's a real pleasure story. And it was actually Hitler that picked up on that. Through the back channels when he became, I don't know what that is, the Fuhrer or President, whatever the fuck he was, the dictator, whatever. When he became that, through his spy channels, he found out about that. And that's why he sent a scientific team, an expedition team, down to Antarctica. That's why he did that. And then we found out about that through Project Paperclip. or Operation Paperclip, when Wernher von Braun sat down and explained all this shit to it. That's why we put together Operation High Jump to go down there. It's all related. It's all related. The DTEA is all, like, knee-deep ingrained in everything that I just mentioned. And Mattel Rights actually gave Hitler some technology, but it was the reptilians. By way of the Greenland Society of Japan, there was actually picked Taylor. They used his banker to pick him while he was in prison for treason. And they groomed him with these beliefs and taught him about the Nibiru race. And that's why he's all about this pure white race. Because he knew the Nibiruans were all white and he knew that they created it. That's why he was so steadfast with it. But Nibiruans don't even look at themselves as white. They look at themselves as Nibiruans. They don't give a shit. Wow. So.
Speaker 2: This is incredibly fascinating. I didn't expect you to go that much into detail with each one, but I'm glad you did. And it really paints a picture for us. And, you know, you talked about this mouth list, malevolent, extraterrestrial. What does mouth stand for again?
Speaker 1: Malevolent alien life form.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be on.
Speaker 2: So, okay. What are, are there different extraterrestrials on that list from the one that you just gave us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there used to be four. They took AT-1 off. Tranoids are at the top, along with the cloned version that then joined them thousands of years later, which is CB-E4 tranoids. Because, you know, the original was from Epson, was it Epson or Donnie? Sorry, system, however you say that shit. Right. But the clone version that ETE2 thought was just a great idea to make. I don't know what they thought they were doing, but they thought they were going to make a good train of load version. That didn't work. So they joined them. But then you have CD3 and Heploids. Is it Heploids? I think it's Heploids. And those are the ones that like half, let's say half this type of insectoid. They're really, they're like eight feet tall and they're really mean. So that was a mistake by ETE2 just saying they didn't have to do all that. The whole CBE list that they made one through four is really like the arculoids, tranoids, heploids, and I got a brain fart right now. I can't think of the other one. But none of them are like all, no, that was a mistake. They shouldn't have did that. But that's what I'm saying. That's the list. There's three left on there. Yeah, here we go. I wasn't looking at my notes. There we go. CBE1 is arcanoid. CBE2 is quadnoid. And yes, CBE3. Heparoid, CBE4, tranoid, and the original tranoid. Those three are still on the list. And ETE3 used to be on the list. I think they still are. But it's not because they're a threat. Then there was what you'd call like a watch list. And I actually told somebody this the other day on, or actually I had my mother type it for me. And I shouldn't have explained it that way because then they're going to listen to this now that I'm giving even more detail. And they're going to be like, all right. But that's pretty much the gist of it. But they removed E2E1 off that list. And that contract ran out that we had with them, that technology thing that, you know, that others are getting done with that too. Like even the satellite's got to play with that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Like I said before, that ran out in 2024.
Speaker 2: One other ET species here. You posted a photo on X of a human, a 10-foot-tall human man in regular street clothes. And you said he's an extraterrestrial humanoid. Can you tell us about that picture and what makes him different than us?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a sapien. Just like... The Nordics, or ETE4, are not homo sapien, but they're human. Just like our creators, the Nibiruans. They're human, but they're not homo sapiens. Humans are actually the most common extraterrestrial in our galaxy. I can't speak for other galaxies, but for our galaxy, human is the most common. You have red skin, gold skin. When I say black skin, I don't mean African American. I mean black like Venus TV black. Like black. Like glass black. Then you have red skin. Like I said, you have everything. And that's why MJ-12 is a race. They don't give a shit about that no more, because they know that's rather stupid. And he himself is from the Adler Star System. And that specific species, I don't remember the ETE designation, but they're on it. I believe it's in the teens. And it's not, matter of fact, no, it's closer to 10. Yeah, it's closer to 10 because we first made contact with that species in 1956. So it's very close to E.T. It's got to be right there.
Speaker 2: So what's he doing on Earth and who took this photo? Do you know any of that information?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I released the name of the photo on the thing. Do you have that in front of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to share it right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead and share that. And I can never say his name correctly. It starts with an S. I'm trying to sound it out. That's why I'm looking for my notes, because I don't want to butcher his name on there. But that's the guy that took the photo, and then he put it into a Swiss bank, what do you call them, safety deposit box. He got the negatives in there. And I've had people try to tell me, oh, that's just the guy. You know, that's just some dude. That's my Uncle Charles. And, you know, just all the jokes and shit like that. But no, that's literally a real extraterrestrial. And he's literally 9'11. And we met him in 1956. And you wanted to know what he was here for. He was here participating and heading up one of the heads of the W56 program. That's what we call it. The W is actually two V's, victory, victory. 56 is the year that it started for the United States, but it started before that in the early 50s in Italy and the Siberian region of the Soviet Union and places like that. And you might know it as the friendship case or the Amikazea case. Any word that stands for friendship is what it was called in that country. There's multiple countries involved. And blue. Samad... I'm looking at it and still can't say it right. S-A-M-M-A-C-I-C-C-I-A. That's who took the photo. And he kept it in a Swiss bank security vault. And the same Swiss citizen... who owns the picture. So they call us do Mr. Kino or Kino. And when I run around in Italy, he would be known as like, uh, or how do you say that? But the funny thing about it was he, he actually would like take out, he would take out the, um, what you want to call it? Uh, the, the sheets and everything inside of the car, uh, that he would be driving and he would sit on the floorboards. So he wouldn't look like he's super big, like coming through the roof, but he would still have like a real big head. And he would just drive around. And people wouldn't even know that there's this dude sitting on the floorboards looking like he's sitting in a seat, driving all around Italy and shit. And then one day, he actually, there's a story in the files that has actually been recounted in the Timothy Good book that talks about this as well. I was so surprised they actually had that story. So the first day on the count by this guy, that it was then repeated in the Timothy Goode book, was actually documented. So I don't know who he told this to before, but before he told it to Timothy Goode, he told this to whoever, somebody that would be briefed. And this same dude, Mr. King, it was funny because he would sit on this dude's floor in the kitchen to eat at the table. He would actually sit on the floor and his face would be up, you know, face to face with you at the dinner table. And one day his wife came home early and seen the dude and flipped the fuck out and was like, what is that? Like, what the fuck are you doing? And it was a funny story when you read it in the files, it like cracks you up. But they had this technology where they could create diamonds and gems at will. Like, think Robin Williams diamond, and think, create a little in your hand, and then think about doing it within minutes. Like, you just sprinkle dirt, locks in it, hit the button, and within a minute or two, you got a, literally, like, a D called a VVF-1 diamond in your hand. Like, it was insane. They were pretty huge ones. And they tried to pay people within the program, because it was a civilian program, by the way. Government just got involved later. And they would try to give it to him, like, hey, we need you to go grab that. You'll go sell this. He's like, but I can't sell that. That's like the whole diamond. That's the biggest shit. What do you want me to do with that? Like, obviously, they would say it in their own way. But I just, it was funny because this technology that obviously we have now, you can print diamonds right in your head. Kind of takes the value away. Right. Right.
Speaker 2: So, man, this is just incredibly fascinating. I guess you mentioned Antarctica earlier. Is there anything else that you were briefed on as far as what else is happening in Antarctica?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the only place off-limits, MJ-12 Authority on Earth. That's a sacred place. And when the staged invasion takes place, that's going to be the only guaranteed safe zone.
Speaker 2: So MJ-12 themselves doesn't even have jurisdiction in Antarctica, or at least they didn't used to.
Speaker 1: They don't. And they won't ever. I guarantee you that. The outer rim of Antarctica, they do. But that's a way to keep everybody else out. That's the one agreement that they had to make. And that's because of the two bases that are down there with Atlantis in the middle. And the two bases that are down there is the Pleiadian base, which is more of a, everybody can come and go as well as you, although the rules base. And then the other one, which is the reptilian base. That's the one where all the Nazis that fleed with Argentina, that's where they went. That's literally where they are. That's where the fourth Reich exists. Um, they have connections in Brazil. That's why Brazil builds their real craft up there. For some reason they do that there. And, um, We actually captured one of those. It's an F4. Bob Lazar actually was up there with a Nazi craft too. They're not all actually trustful. But don't mind me, a little left field moment. But Antarctica has a reptilian base, a Canadian base, and then in the middle of that is what everybody calls the lost city of Atlantis, the sunken city of Atlantis. The stories were exaggerated but true. So when the poles shifted, it wasn't a gradual shift. It was like that quick, like boom, shift. And that happened when Nibiru came too close on its path about 13,000 years ago. And it shifted the poles like it usually does when it comes close like that. And it created what was then the South Pole ice shelf to rise up. and then come straight down and fall into the ocean and create this huge tidal wave. And this tidal wave covered the Earth, almost all of the Earth. And the ice then began to shift and float away and melt and accept the pieces that went to what would now be the weather that was covering a continent that used to exist that was tropical. that now the South Pole resides over top of, that ice then settled on it along with new water that was on top freezing around it. That's why as you drill into South American, not just South American, Antarctic ice, you'll find different levels and you'll find different years to where this ice might be 30,000 years old, where this ice over here might be 10,000 years old. You'll find that if you can actually look and go around and get lucky enough to drill in just the right spots. I wish I had the money to go send a team down there and drill for a year. I'd get a bunch of different samples and show people. But I know that to be true. There's physical evidence people can use to prove what I'm saying. So the point is Atlantis was on that continent. It was a reptilian city that had human clones there. And when that tidal wave came... Nubia was near what was coming, but they didn't tell reptilians because they already beefed with reptilians. Atlantis was the only place reptilians were even allowed to be above Earth. They drove them underground. They demolished them, and they said, you can have that one city that's it. And it was a very advanced city. They had human clones there. They allowed them to have them there. So when that happened, then the South Pole being over top that one area now, the ice then froze over top of it. So then that reptilian base that they had built right there beside it, and then the Pleiadian base that are on that continent, obviously now was under ice. So then they used their technology that they have to follow this out, call that out, tunnel this, tunnel that. It doesn't take long with that technology. It's particle beam tech. I mean, it's lazy and stuff on another level. We have it now, but the point is when you use pre-salt particle beam drills. You can't go wrong with those. And you get there quick. Everything's nice and clean. You don't have to worry about cave-ins or none of that. And so Atlantis is, once again, a bustling city. It's dominioned over by reptilians. It's a lot closer to the reptilian base. But it is traversed by more than just reptilians now. Reptilians use that base, and they still stay underground. That's why sometimes you'll hear stories about caves with reptilians that come out the caves because there's a lot of them underground. Even though when the bear is left, they've kind of like grown accustomed to that. And they stay in that base down there. When they do that, or the type C's can walk amongst us. Because they're like the bipedal hominoid intelligent version of the chameleon. To where instead of blending in with the background for a defense mechanism, they can blend in with anything that looks like a human. It's because they're bipedal hominoids.
Speaker 2: So it's like they're shapeshifters, for lack of a better term.
Speaker 1: I don't like using that word because they can't change their shape. They can just change what their skin looks like. And they're already shaped like a human. So they can make their skin look like the human skin. And it's indistinguishable. But ever since the mid-80s, I think it was actually late 80s, like 88, 87, 86 at the earliest, they can't infiltrate our government anymore. We found one of them they were working in military intelligence and as a hybrid reptilian human spying for the reptilians and pretty high up actually stood at a rank in military intelligence and we found out and then we devised this test to anything that would be non-human anything that would have cloned, like if your jeans were too clean, like if you weren't alive for all those years, basically. And we put it into the physical, to where when you get your blood drawn, when you join the military, when you get public office and get a physical, like all of them, they have screens now. And even the doctors taking the blood, I have no idea. If this one little, I don't know if it's a chromosome or what, if whatever it is gets flagged in the system, you immediately, they immediately snatch them up. But they don't even try no more because we devised that plan. They can't ever trade military and they can't ever trade government as far as the United States goes anymore. And really, they don't try much. That was just like a, I guess, a thing they had been doing for a while so we just wanted to keep an eye on things. But as far as just being able to change the tourism limit and run for president, like, that's not happening. Right. So.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so much that we could go into, I guess, but we've already been going for a little bit here. Aaron, do you have anything that you'd like to ask?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a million questions, technically. I'm just along for the ride here. This is fascinating intel. So there's clearly ETs living among us that look pretty much exactly like us or close enough to blend in, right?
Speaker 2: Mm-hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming at some point that has to come out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And how is that going to look? And like, um, I mean, that's, that's a big part of disclosure, right?
Speaker 1: Right. And that's a really good question, actually. It's because I touched on it. It doesn't mean there wasn't more to it. You're right. There's a lot more to it. I'm glad you asked me that. So thank you for that question. When it comes to the disclosure, like I told you that year ago, it's deceptive disclosure. It's all about a narrative. However, once all this is done, one world government is formed, inclusion to Galactic Federation of Light is taken place, then a lot comes out. That would be post-2027. That would be 2028 and forward. Or even October 2027 and forward. A lot of things are going to be revealed, but it's going to be so much already happened. Those that are left are not going to give a fuck that it was hidden. And even when it's revealed, it's going to be revealed as, well, we kind of knew that We weren't quite sure, but we could have been if maybe we just would have thought a little different, but we got it now because look what we're part of. We're part of the Galactic Federation, and they'll just steer it right away from all the lies. But leading up to that, I guarantee you I already know what type of deceptive disclosure they're going to do. I told people this way before it even started happening, and now it's starting to happen. They're going to tell you that aliens are real. They don't know where they come from specifically. They're going to say that humans do not have the technology that they have, so they are a possible threat to national security. So we have to be ready, quote, just in case. But there's also evidence that they are, quote, dimensional. So we have a lot to figure out still, but they are here. Like those things are what's going to be in the disclosure speech that's already written and ready to go. And I have an inside source. And he then already told me a month ago, that speech has already been written and ready to go. And then Trump knows what he's supposed to say already. He's just waiting to be told to do it. It's not up to him. It's not. Not up to him. He's instructed back like that subject. There's nothing until it's time to be something. That's it. And that's exactly what he's doing. And it's already written for him. It's already written for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he stutters a few times while he's doing it because he didn't write it. It's written for him. And, you know, I'll say this. Everybody says, oh, you know, now that Trump's in office and he's going to do this. Look, I'm not political, dude. I'm not Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not independent. I'm... I'll tell you that I coined I'm beyond partisan because I focus on this information. This information is beyond partisan. My wife is conservative. My wife is a Republican. I respect any side or whatever the people have. But understand what I'm about to say about Trump has nothing to do with politics. Don't talk about being a Democrat and hating Trump, being a Republican and hating Biden. I don't care. So Trump has no authority over this subject. It's not because he's Donald Trump. It's because he's the President of the United States. He's a temporary employee. He gets to be told what he's supposed to be told, and he does what he's told. That's it. When it comes to domestic issues, he does what he wants, drags his nuts. That's his personality. He likes to hang. But when it comes to international stuff, it's picked and chosen what he gets to do. When it comes to all-out rules, you think it's him. But if not, it's those so-called advisors that are actually Magi Committee and MJ-12, just like they did with Eisenhower. They push you in the right direction that they want you to go. And if you don't play by the rules, then you end up like Kennedy. If you don't play by the rules, you end up like Saddam Hussein. So you have to understand that these temporary employees, they don't have the authority, a lifelong appointment. other ones with the authority like the director of the scientific intelligence office of the CIA, something like that. These are lifelong appointments. That's where you find group six and the caretakers of all the information and all that. Just be mindful when people start getting political about disclosure and saying, oh, well, Trump will release this and Trump will release that. Trump won't release jack shit until he's told to and he'll release exactly what he's told to, just like the Space Force. Trump didn't create the Space Force. He released the civilian version of the Space Force. The Space Force is the secret space program. That was created in 1971 under the Eisenhower administration because of the Trinaloid incursion with the USS Capang. That's why. And like I said, man, these presidents do what they're told. And if they don't, they end up like Kennedy.
Speaker 2: And just the second part, or the first part of Aaron's question, as far as the E.T. humanoids among us, how prevalent is that? Meaning, are we walking past them on the sidewalk every day? Are they really walking among us in that capacity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I should have done that. I kind of went on a tangent there. It was great.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aaron. So, Aaron, yeah, so... They are walking among us. The human nodes are walking among us and the electronic technologies are walking among us. There's hybrids walking among us. But it is not like everybody knows somebody who has a neighbor that's an alien. It's not like that. If we got 8 billion people on Earth, this time is my guess, but I do have an adequate basis of information to start with to keep it from being a prejudice guess. I would say an educational guess it's more of an estimation, would be out of 8 billion civilians, I'd probably say about 50,000 would be up top, on the ground, boots on the ground, living houses, working, eating, having a real life, whatever. But they're all monitored. Believe it or not. Trust me, if you can monitor 300 million American citizens, you can monitor 50,000 worldwide. Not that hard. And they're monitored. They didn't used to be. They are now. And now you have to have authorization to come to Earth. You have to be screened to leave Earth. You can't just come and go without permission now. Shit's too real. We have enemies out there that want to come. We don't know what you might be doing. We don't know what information you might be trying to seek. So if you're not already here and you want to come, you take a plan for a visa to get in. You can't just roger, you refer to the atmosphere and be like, I'm here. You can't do that. And we're at a lot of species that are here that are on board with that. It's an accord, they call it. I don't know what the actual accord is, but it's been through the United Nations Security Council, specifically ran by Colorado Springs itself. which is MJ-12 headquarters, for anybody that doesn't know that. Well, you got Cheyenne Mountain, you go down a mile and a half, that's MJ-12 headquarters. And that's where you also have Strategic Space Command. And that is what controls everything I just explained to you worldwide and beyond. And they have sub-offices all over the world. Pine Gap, Rugby Manor in England, Montauk is still active, very active because New York's a very populated city. And it's all over. And they're moving on. But they're not going to be here fucking with things. I'm telling you that now. That's the one thing people don't get because there's so much panic that's been put out there by MJ12 to make you think they're a threat. That way, when they do all this shit, you think aliens are going to invade. That way, you believe that it's aliens when they do it. But I'm telling you, they're not a threat. We are the threat. They are not a threat. The ones that walk among us are fine. They're cool. They're not messing with nobody. They're not doing nothing wrong. Unless, of course, we're talking a few bad albums. You know how that goes. Every civilization got them. Even them. You know, it's not a thing. People get messed up, I think, because they're aliens. Like, they're not supposed to be anything similar to us. People killed me in the comments section with this dude at 9-11 because he had these clothes on. I know, like... where he buys clothes from, the billion dollar, and I'm like, I'm pretty sure if they know how to build starships, they'll know how to make clothes, dumbass. Like, you know what I'm saying? Like, they don't have to, but find them. Like, if you're going to go on a covert mission to Iraq, to the CIA, right? Are you going to wear a Hawaiian shirt and some loafers? Or are you going to wear a turban and garb? You're going to go with a suitcase already ready for where you're going, where you're not supposed to do anything but bend in. And when you're super tall like that, you got to drive in cars where you get the seats out. You got to move at night to where when people see you, you still look like a tourist or a local or something like that from a distance. But then you look like my neighbor, though. Like, you got to be able to do that when you're on these covert missions. So, of course, he's going to bring on that shit with him. They're not dumbasses. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fascinating perspective, though. And I agree. I mean, I just wonder, you know, how many, well, are any of these extraterrestrials that are walking among us, are they sitting in positions of power or in the governments, Congress? I mean, is that the case?
Speaker 1: I only saw evidence of one. He was a hybrid and it was permitted. It was not like it was overseas to one here. And it was Parliament of the UK. I don't remember. It wasn't a prime minister or not, but it was a parliament member of the UK. I actually never told him about this. And he was a hybrid, but he was authorized by those in the know, those connected with the Magi Committee to do what he was doing because they wanted somebody in there. So they put him in there because he was part of it. So being as though I know that took place, I'm sure that there's others. There's gotta be, it can't just be that one guy. It's just the only one I saw the file on, you know? So there's gotta be people in, you know, China and Russia and all these, all these nations that are all working together behind the scenes. When it comes to this subject, they, they're going to pick who they pick to do what they do. I, If I had to guess, I'd say probably 10 to 15 worldwide. It wouldn't be probably an underestimation. That's not out of the realm of possibility or beyond the pale. I feel like that could take place. I definitely saw that one did, and that was in the 90s. So who knows? It's probably more than that, sure. Right. Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess one more thing, and then we can start wrapping this up. You mentioned the. I think I heard you mention in Antarctica the reptilians having human clones or something about human cloning. Can you explain that a little more? And how prevalent is human cloning right now as far as even in the public eye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an interesting one. So nobody clones humans more than we do. MJ-12 clones more humans than anybody. And they're also used for the Seeking Space Program, Super Soldiers. They've been building super soldiers since 93, 94. I think it was 94. And the human clones that was in Atlantis, they were here back pre-flood. And that was approved by Nibiruans because Nibiruans were the ones that made us. And then they approved them to have human clones as workers, slaves, whatever, because that's what they had. They didn't see nothing wrong with it. But they capped the number. But after the flood... we're not going to just stop. So, of course, they kept going. Why wouldn't they? You know, now they're back underground, that specific city's underground, back underground, and they can get more privacy under, you know, sheets of ice, so I would not be surprised. Then the Nazis went down there. They've been gone for 3,000 years, so they weren't even here for Nazis. They don't know nothing about them. So they went down there, they We already know the experiments they were doing, but to be honest with you, what we do in these subterranean bases like Dulce and the other 28 that we have just in the continental United States, they make Nazi and Hitler activity with experiments in these concentration camps look like Dr. Seuss. It's bad. And I would not be surprised if the reptilian and Nazi team up down there gave a little less of a fuck than what they used to and probably do the same things that we do, which I can't blame them. If we're doing the same shit, then how can we police that? That's like me running into your neighbor's house and throwing in his safe and stealing $ 10, 000 and then trying to call the cops on somebody for stealing $ 10 out of my wallet. It's like you can't really do that. So it's very hypocritical. So I can't really see a world where they're not doing that down there still. But I've only seen evidence of what they used to do when the Barons were here, because the file about the human clones by reptilians in Atlanta specifically were pre-funded. Right. Yeah. So, I mean....
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you're talking about more than just human cloning, but genetic experiments and potential even creatures like cryptids and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the most disturbing information I read about in the classified documents when it came to that was the file that described the firefight in 1979 at Dulce. got into detail about what was going on down there and why specifically these doctors revolted, scientists revolted and brought weapons in that day. And, because it wasn't what people thought. It had nothing to do with aliens, except the aliens that were working there got caught up in it. So, really freaking, like, human abductees that are, you know, are NROs That's a division. It's a different like men in black type of division. They use fake alien abductions and ARVs to abduct humans. We abduct our own citizens. We take them to these bases and we take them down and we put them in cages. And we were instructing the scientists and doctors that worked there that these were actually patients. from psychiatric hospitals. So I don't believe anything that they're saying. They're crazy. And we're just trying to fix them. But, you know, we have authorization from the government, being in the government facility that we're in, to do this. So if they die, it's for the greater good. And that's actually why I ended up with voting. But what about the wings? Mothman? That was one that escaped. It was winged creatures. They put wings there. They're these vats, right? It's where it gets real fucked up. They're these vats, right? And when they get done with this experiment on this abductee by putting wings on it and seeing if it can fly, seeing if it lives, if you cut this limb off and replace it with a reptilian limb, or maybe you want to put a monkey head on this body, and they were just doing weird, crazy shit, right? And after they got done, they would chop up the different pieces. They would put the arms in this vat, the legs in this vat, the torso in this vat, the head in this vat. And any extra appendages that they had created, like wings or whatever, would go in this vat over here. And then they would bring in ETE-1 to empty the vats because they eat us. So they would give those vats to ETE-1 to take back. So they would have their delicacy to feed whatever. And it was just crazy to see. It was just crazy. I'm reading all this that we're actually doing. We actually have classified documents talking about doing experiments on humans that we abduct, lying to the staff that worked there and then chopping them up and feeding the body parts to fucking aliens, dude. Wow. I was going to throw up when I read that shit. So you got to think. If we're doing that, the fuck you think a Nazi base with reptilians are doing, dude?
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, I mean, I've read about that, and that's spot on with information I've read, unfortunately, about what was happening at Dulce. But I guess we'll wrap this up on a lighter note, and let's talk about some of the benevolent extraterrestrials that are here. that are assisting humanity. Do you have any information about any groups that have our greatest interest in mind that are actually here? to help us?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Plenty. So the Altair, the Altarians, the ones that did the W-56, they don't really like dealing with the government people too much. They like dealing with civilians. They're the ones that over in Europe and stuff, they're mainly over there. They got the Adriatic coastline. They got the whole base under water. They're the ones that deal with you a lot. Some of them actually, they're the ones that walk around the world like butt naked or translucent suits or whatever, look naked. Really beautiful humans and stuff like that. And you feel like this sense of like warmness. And they don't really abduct you. They just kind of like coax you into the craft and talk to you and tell you things and then let you leave and stuff like that. And ETE2, the ones from Serpa, they're the most benevolent known race in the known galaxy. They don't even have crime on their planet because it doesn't craft their mind to do something to one another. You know, they're very benevolent. Like I said, they literally wrote the New Testament and gave it to us. They're the ones that inseminated Mary to have Jesus so they could model Christianity after a real religion that existence on their own home world and modeled after and all that. They even were named Jesus itself when translated to English. That's what it would translate to from their language. They really are such a good species and they're here to help. They're a little naive because they have been dealing with MJ for so long that they have just accepted that MJ got this they know what they're doing and that all of our problems will be fixed eventually just keep giving us technology and teaching us good stuff and it's not really what's going on but I mean they're going for it so then you have a lot of other humanoid species like the Nordics are good with they like teaching us things but they kind of like stay in their lane because they're refugees here and they don't want to get kicked out by MJ 12. So, I mean, certain interactions are approved, unapproved interactions and unapproved crap circles that pisses MJ off. They're not really with that, you know, little hidden messages and corn, cornfields, maybe that kind of pisses them off like a little warnings and stuff. So you have a little world members trying to help go above and beyond trying to tell us shit. Um, But that's few and far between. And the ones that are controlled, though, are not controlled, but the ones that are kept from interacting or kept from telling us what's going on that are here, they're just waiting because they know once the GFO takes over and takes us in, MJ doesn't have full-fledged authority no more. They just have a seat at the table. And the GFO, Durbin never... thousands of worlds. But you have to meet two criteria to join publicly. Otherwise, you'll just deal with them secretly like we've been doing since 71. We fly their insignia on our starships that we've been doing since the late 80s. And they're benevolent. And you can't join unless you reach technologically splitting the atom and socially getting rid of borders and different nations and things like that. You gotta have one, like one like an understanding that differences don't matter, stuff like that. That's why we're forming this one world government. Our problem is MJ wants to do it as a new world world instead of a one world government. That's the issue. So USRL, I would say is actually very benevolent. Pleiadians, the tall copper ones, they're very benevolent, but strict. Tall whites are not very benevolent, but they're not malevolent either. They just have ways about them. Like, you're not allowed to touch their skin. You could die, actually, if you touch their skin. You're allowed to be killed if you touch their skin. It's weird. Oh, they don't like being touched. But they're not, like, mean. They're just... None of the sounds counter to each other. But they're not really mean. They're just... They're not benevolent either. They're just kind of here. And they like to just work. That's their thing. Work, work, work, work, work. Advance, advance, advance. Like, sort of thing. And... I'd say even the Nordic clones, ET6, they're not bad. Some of the extraterrestrials, the interdimensionals, they're actually some of the most benevolent as well. I mean, you're going to have experience, just to tell you that. You have these beings that, not just light beings, but I have these other ones I forgot to tell you about. They look like humanoid shapes, but they just emanate all this light, man. They've got this thing they do, actually. I've never talked about this publicly before. I want to talk to somebody in the Gateway Program about this. They have this thing called the consciousness cleansing. So we're like consciousness to consciousness. Don't take somebody that's doing RBE, out-of-body experience and traveling dimensionally and in a sense grab, I guess, you know, suddenly or consciously grab you and they'll, they'll cleanse your consciousness and make you just euphoric, like orgasmic type of feeling. So when you come back into your body, like you're just good, man, like you're good to go and you're focused and you're, you know, your purpose now, like you are, everything in the world is good now. Like everything's great. And they're a really benevolent species, but they're part of the ETE five does. So there's a bunch of them. And there's a, but ETE two, I would say physically, um, Yeah, ETE2 is definitely top of the benevolency food chain.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, that's fascinating. And that's very interesting about those light beings, you know, expanding consciousness and helping wake people up, essentially. So that's really interesting. And, yeah, man, this has been absolutely fascinating. I mean, the amount of information and everything, it's just like story time. I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really taking it in enjoying the hell out of it so i i we genuine genuinely appreciate what you're doing i know you get a bad rap on x in the comment section like you mentioned you know people try to crucify you over some of this stuff but honestly primarily i mean most of it if not all of it makes perfect sense to me in some capacities it's so much more complex than most people are willing to accept or even can fathom i think and to me, it makes sense, everything you've explained. So, uh, Aaron, did you have any, any last words before we wrap this up?
Speaker 3: No, just, uh, what, what you said, you know, pretty much just, it's all fascinating. And then it, it all lines up pretty much with what I already know, you know, to be true. So, uh, when, you know, when you research the subject for so long and really delved into it for a long time and have experienced things, uh, you know, it, it lines up, you know, and, uh, for the most part. So yeah, man, it's, it's exciting stuff. And it's, it's, it's still crazy to me that like most people on the planet don't understand the reality that's going on all around them all the time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And, uh, it, it, it's like, it has to come out at some point and it is, but it's just the big question is how is that going to happen?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: And that's what everyone wants to know. And, But I think you've got a pretty clear direction there of what that is. And thank you for letting us know all this intel. It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that. And yeah, I definitely have a lot of trolls. I don't have a lot of haters. I have a lot of supporters too. But, you know, to be honest with you, And I'm not just saying this. I'm being dead serious when I say this. If it wasn't for my wife, I wouldn't even be here today. You know? And she gets me through so much, probably. She puts up with so much. You know, because I ain't perfect. And then she's on there defending me from all these damn souls. And she gets all this pressure put on her. And she holds it. You know? And I got to shout her out, honestly, because That's the love of my life, man. She holds me down in a situation that no one else could do. No one else could do what she does in the situation that I'm in, the situation that she's in. And dealing with all these people that I was hating all this shade of my name and still look at them and be like, man, I know him. I ain't worried about that. You know, and that's tough. And people don't give that enough credit. So, you know, for anybody listening, you know, obviously not DMs or no creepy stuff, but shout her out, man. Shout her out on X. Follow her on X. You know, you can just go straight to my page at TruthTold24, and you'll see her text. Married to Farmer Otto 23017. So shout out, Farmer. Give her some support, man, publicly, man. She needs it, and she deserves that shit, straight up. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for sharing that. And your ex-handle, will you say that one more time first?
Speaker 1: It's at truthtold24. So at truthtold24, all lowercase. And obviously the name is whistleblower with a blue check. So you'll see me on there. Yep.
Speaker 2: And we'll share that link below as well. And yeah, thank you so much for joining us today, man. This has been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely fascinating and we hope you guys tuning in you all enjoyed this and you take something away from this and like i said if you missed part one and two go back and check those out those links are in the description as well so we'll go ahead and wrap this up have a great evening everybody we love you and good night.
Speaker 1: Good night, everybody.
Speaker 2: Good night, guys.