Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, all right, how is everybody doing today? So here we are episode three. What I think Ballbusters today is nine I'm sorry, today is eight fourteen, twenty twenty five, and it is nine fourteen eight m where I am. And we're going to go over another episode or two of this series that Dave Gaherry and Ayo Kamati put together. And I got word from Dave that they're actually in studio probably this week or maybe it's next week, putting together another updated series. This one was in twenty twenty three, and it should be very interesting what they have to say, not with everything going on in a technocracy that's falling out all of our heads and there's a lot of interesting things that are going on with mister mister Trump and his statements still still going on, saying we're going the same thing he said with Jeffrey Epstein stuff. He's now saying about warp speed and completely detaching himself from the devastation of those injections, talking about how web speed was such a great success, great success, wonderful success.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He does all that like like like it like there's four people inside his head, you know, and all of them say the same thing and agree with him. Yeah, that thing, it's it's discussing. So we're going to actually look at a if I can get to it. Let me find it first. There is a Greg Reese video we'll start off with. Now, I gotta figure out how to do this. I think I have to go to as a window capture doesn't work on this.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Display capture. I think that don't work. The audio should work for this.
Speaker 4: If I do it this way, it looks like it's doing just fine.
Speaker 1: You ready.
Speaker 5: A recent study conducted by researchers from Correlation Research and the University of Quebec found that the excess all cause mortality in one hundred and twenty five countries is incompatible with a pandemic viral respiratory disease. The research shows that the mRNA vaccine caused millions of excess deaths and COVID caused zero.
Speaker 1: So you have to also include the protocols of the hospitals being the factor. What they did as a response was eatro genesis, which means death by doctor intervention. And this goes right along with the Japan study that's saying basically the same thing that the shots are killing millions, and just wait till they get their data centers in. They have like twenty of them going in just in Ohio. And once those data centers are out there energized and pumping out whatever frequency they're going to pump out, using the towers to boost their signal. I guarantee you if there truly is technology inside you from having those things, or if we've ingested it some other way we're not aware of, we'll find out soon enough when things start breaking down or we start freaking out and shitting our pants and having seizures and stuff, you know, that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: But the deadly shots are still made available, and the culprits face zero justice.
Speaker 6: You were the driving force behind Operation Warp Speed, these mRNA vaccines that are the gold standard. Right now, your health secretary is pulling back all the funding for research. He's saying that the risks outweigh the benefits, which puts them at odds for research for your medical community.
Speaker 1: And with you gas later, research on what what.
Speaker 7: Is going on?
Speaker 8: Research on WHATNA vaccine, We're going to look at that. We're talking about it, and they're doing a very good job. And you know that is a past with Operation Warp Speed.
Speaker 1: It's on the past. I contributed to millions upon millions of deaths. People trusting me, and I betrayed their trust. That's all the past, though we're doing a great job.
Speaker 8: Was whether you're a Republican or Democrat, considered one of the most incredible things ever done in this kind of.
Speaker 1: Can never do wrong. This guy, everything he did is incredible and wonderful and special, locking down people unnecessarily over something that wasn't even a thing, destroying businesses including mine. Yeah, that was that was That was a great job, great job, buddy. You remember how many you know, family restaurants that were in business for thirty and forty years are no longer in existence because of you. Yeah, and that's not just the restaurants, the small businesses everywhere. Weere devastated. But you know what, that's okay because Amazon kept on trucking literally and they were there to fill that gap and steal more of the market share.
Speaker 8: The efficiency, the the way it was done, the distribution, everything about it was it has been amazing. But you know that was now a long time ago.
Speaker 1: See what I mean. Oh yeah, it's all the let's memory. Hold that shit. I was still talking about how I murdered a bunch of people that I'm you know, building my chairman MAO portfolio of my own.
Speaker 8: And we're onto other things, but we are speaking about it. We have meetings about it in tomorrow, actually tomorrow twelve o'clock, and we'll determine. We're looking for other answers to other.
Speaker 1: See this one's the Stargate project. Trump unveiled a five hundred billion dollar plan for an AI revolution.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they call it a stargate when it's all about tailored shots, using AI to murder you by proxy.
Speaker 8: Problems to other sicknesses and diseases.
Speaker 5: As RFK Junior works hard to restore public trust in vaccines, insisting that the most effective way to prevent the spread of measles is the MMR vaccine. President Trump announces the beginning of a police state. With forty five billion dollars of the Big Beautiful Spending Bill, Trump is seeing to the largest federal expansion of prisons and detention powers in US history.
Speaker 1: And you know what that's going to be for anything? The oway Vas don't like. That's correct, Talenteer. This is fueling not only the data centers and the ability to indirectly We'll let's listen to the whole thing. But that you have talked about the drones in here too, I'll just let it go. Trump moves towards taking over Washington. I'm precedented. Here's what the law says.
Speaker 5: Past few weeks, the Trump administration has been laying out plans to have military operations in US cities for years to come, a quick reaction force.
Speaker 1: So that would be martial law coming down on our heads.
Speaker 5: For domestic civil disturbance like protesting an AI prescribed mRNA vaccine. He then announced taking control of Washington, DC and several US cities DC.
Speaker 8: Forty one per one hundred, one thousand, number one that we can find anywhere.
Speaker 7: In the world.
Speaker 1: So it's the definitions that you have to worry about. What do they consider a crime speaking your mind? First Amendment describing the killer and their killings, that's what That's where the crime is now. It's not so much the people that they let run loose, robbing and killing people and raping them. That's that's small potatoes. They like that type of chaos. They want the people who are not criminals to be criminalized.
Speaker 8: Other cities are pretty bad, but they're not as bad as that that where you want to live the reporters of the world, this issue directly impacts the functioning of the federal government and is a threat to America, really threat.
Speaker 1: To So how is how is the federal government going in with military and other special forces that they'll create and breaking state boundaries in seizing cities. The states are supposed to be sovereign. The federal government isn't supposed to be operating or having their aggressions felt beyond their ten mile by ten miles square in DC. That's their jurisdiction.
Speaker 8: To our country. We have other cities also that are bad, very bad. You look at Chicago, how bad it is. You look at Los Angeles, how bad it is. We have other cities that are very bad. New York has a problem. And then you have, of course Baltimore and Oakland.
Speaker 1: We don't even mention that anymore. They're so on the surface it seems like, yeah, this is what's needed because it's been let go for so long. But you have quote unquote democrats belonging a bunch of people in a bunch of crime to occur, and decriminalizing crime and then you have the react that was the Now the solution comes in. I doesn't say the problem and the reaction, but now the solution comes in, and people will be cheering their own demise, because once they get their foot in the door anywhere, they're not going to leave. They're gonna expand so we oh, they're in the city doing allegedly good things, violating people's rights, shaking them down. So far gone. We're not gonna let it happen.
Speaker 8: We're not going to lose our cities over this, and this we'll go further. We're starting very strongly with DC and we're going to clean it up real quick, very quickly.
Speaker 10: As they say.
Speaker 8: And we get rid of the slums too.
Speaker 1: We have slums here.
Speaker 11: We getting rid of them.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't think it's a mistake that he's standing between Pam and whoever that guy is. You know, there's a about twenty years ago she was attractive and you got dude who looks like he's military. Are all serious side by side. It's giving off a certain feel to it. And that's not by accident.
Speaker 8: It's not politically correct. You'll say, oh, so terrible. No, we get rid of the slums where they live.
Speaker 5: The left opens borders, incentivizes homelessness, and lets violent criminals walk.
Speaker 12: Why.
Speaker 5: It's to get you to accept more tyranny so that you feel safe, and for many it's working. The same digital ID surveillance state that many were opposed to just a few years ago is quickly taking shape.
Speaker 1: It's funny that it's called iris because it's a part of your eye and it's albot surveillance. I'm sure that wasn't mistake. That was just more symbology or symbolism.
Speaker 5: To the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's previous regulations, it was illegal to build a satellite that could identify individual people, but Trump changed that in twenty eighteen. Albedo Space is now creating satellites with cameras that can capture images with high detail down to ten centimeters or four inches. They are called vl EO satellites very low Earth orbit and are only one hundred miles above our heads, not.
Speaker 1: Too far from a drone right, and those will be deployed as well.
Speaker 5: An I in the sky that can see you in your home. Albedo Space is funded in part by Bill Gates investment firm breakthrough energy ventures. ICE is now the home to the highest paid FEDS and their new biometric surveillance tech. The Inmate Recognition and Identification System IRIS and its mobile counterpart Morris allow low IQ ICE goons the ability to positively identify individuals in seconds from virtually anywhere the police date.
Speaker 1: And remember that doesn't mean our perspective or perception of what criminals means. It means somebody who is pushing back on tyranny, who's trying to defend their family and their family's future.
Speaker 5: Is coming fast and without any pushback. Everyone will need to be registered into the biometric checkpoint carbon tax system.
Speaker 11: Let's do this. Let's do this together.
Speaker 8: Let's see it's going to.
Speaker 11: Go pretty quickly.
Speaker 5: Greg Grease reporting.
Speaker 1: Not good, not good. Let me just make sure people are hearing everything. New feedback so far be good. We're all right. Let's go back to it. I'd back up window Casher drop that one. All right, So let's talk about this family holds candlelight vigil for a father of twenty shot and killed in downtown Atlanta. Okay, father of twenty. First of all, yes, they're always outbreeding us because they're incentivized and get nice big paychecks from the government from your tax money, which means from your hard work to raise their families. Do you get money to raise yours? Yeah? So here we go. Do we want to hear what this nonsense is?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 13: The father of twenty it's where that shooting happened, and Aaron family members gathered to remember.
Speaker 1: That victim tonight, that victim. All right, listen to the verbiage. Listen to the verbiage of this the new Saint, the new non Saint Saint.
Speaker 14: Canada's that candlelight vigil happened in this parking lot a few hours ago. But it happened though, just feet away from where that shooting happened, near this intersection. Give us the screets, give us a prayer for the family of forty four year old d'An Anthony Reeves.
Speaker 9: It's just really hart breaking.
Speaker 1: At it's really heartbreaking mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Early Saturday morning, someone shot the father of twenty three times, killing him near the Greyhoume station.
Speaker 15: I could not proceed what happened, and I told me that he got shot in the face twice and.
Speaker 1: It just made it way where it's like that was his daughter. Okay, one of twenty children. Yeah, that sounds sad, but let's just keep going because we're gonna hear some more.
Speaker 16: I swear to in the whole neighborhood probably could hurt.
Speaker 14: One of his daughters, Jamiracle Brown says she recently heard from her dad.
Speaker 9: I just talked to him.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's an absentee father. Just heard from her dad dad last night.
Speaker 9: So it was just like, you know, right before he went out.
Speaker 14: He says, the two share of love for music. And she's supposed to see him Saturday night, thanks Arapore twelve thirty, and he bought it.
Speaker 17: He was supposed to come.
Speaker 1: Instead.
Speaker 14: Family and friends gathered Saturday, lighting candles and releasing black and red balloons in honor of Reeves.
Speaker 1: You know, a black and red stars symbolize. Well, there's two things, Saturn cult and the jesuits.
Speaker 14: Favorite team, the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so whatever, it's the Atlanta Falcons colors too, but we'll soon. Yeah, let's just keep going.
Speaker 14: All of this just steps away from where Reeves was gunned down, and the Zone three neighborhood where his family says Reeves was born.
Speaker 1: That's an Elfra loser raised.
Speaker 14: Him, so they say, they're now living for his legacy.
Speaker 9: This is this foundation he wanted to start right here.
Speaker 2: Power for the fathers.
Speaker 9: He wanted to help fathers get off the street.
Speaker 1: Who paid for that shirt? Some activist group funded by your face they're taking Did you see that the daughters were taking selfies? They seem real concerned. Did you see that they were taking selfies?
Speaker 14: Say they have a person of interest in custody, but the family wants to see more being done.
Speaker 15: We just need more petition in a city.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let's see if they even tell any truth here.
Speaker 18: And now the.
Speaker 14: Family says they are looking to have his funeral services next Saturday.
Speaker 1: Reporting live and nope, not a single mention, not a single mention. Atlanta police continue to investigate the shooting death of a forty four year old man who was gunned down early Saturday morning near the intersection of Garnet and fortsyth Street in downtown Atlanta. Family members identified the victim as de Anthony Reeves, a father of twenty. That seems like a quite the economic burden on a person, doesn't it, unless, of course, you're the right ethnicity, then someone else is paying for them for you, so you can just pile them on. They said that Reeves had the you know that the system is created so that we do under produce and that they overproduce. They said that Reeves had twelve biological children and eight step children. Love The ones gathered Saturday night in a nearby parking lot for a candlelight vigil to honor his memory, just steps away from where he was killed near the Greyhound station. It's really heartbreaking. According to the Atlanta Police Department, Reeves was shot three times and died at the scene. One of his daughters, Chimiracle Jesus christ Brown, shared how devastating the news was and we already read what she had said. Now let's see if there's any truth in here. Instead of seeing him in the audience, she and dozens of others came together Saturday evening two light candles and released black and red balloons and public ritual reused favorite colors and a tribute to his beloved Atlanta Falcons amlkins. I'm just going to miss him, Arianna James, another daughter said, all wants yeah. Another daughter said. The family said Reeves had deep roots in the community, having grown up in the Zone three neighborhood where the shooting occurred. He was also passionate about starting a program called Power for the Fathers. Yeah, talking about something doesn't make it a thing, and putting a shirt on because somebody made it for you doesn't make it legitimate. I want to do a lot of things. I don't have the funding to do it. He wanted to help fathers get off the street, get their GEDs. His brother Dioneida or whatever the hell that is, high Tower said. Atlanta police say they have a person of interest and custody, but the family is calling for a greater action and accountability. We need more protection in our city, high Tower said. This sounds like a crime so far, doesn't it. The family believes someone came from the bus station and tried to rob Reeves. They want to see better security at the station. They need to search. High Tower said, they need to have the same equipment that the the airport has. The family is so this is complete inversion, complete indirected version. They said that someone was trying to rob him. Did they rob him? Did they take anything after they shot him? Okay, let's take a look. Father of twenty cured near Atlanta Greenhouse Station was committing armed robbery. Father of twenty killed near Atlanta. Hey, if you have a family and you're a dad, you have a responsibility to yourself not to put yourself in a situation where you don't come home. But he wasn't coming home to his kids anyway, because he didn't live with them. They were all, you know, what do you call it? He was committing the crime of armed robbery. Atlanta police say a man shot and killed last month was committing a crime when shots were fired. Now he's forty five and not forty four, isn't that interesting? Janty Reeves, forty five, was killed near a Greyhound station on Forsyth Street on July nineteenth. Police now say Reeves was in the middle of committing an armed robbery. He was threatening another man's life when he was fatally shot. Reeves loved the ones. Told Channel two's Ashley Lincoln, who can't spell Ashley correctly, that he was killed by someone getting off the bus. Family said that Reeves had twelve biological children and eight step children. They flipped that too. I could not process what happened and to back to the back to the freaking victim. Wood shit. They told me. He got shot in the face twice. And that made it so much worse. I swear that whole neighborhood could have heard me scream, nothing else, nothing else. The guy was trying to rob somebody, and the person who he tried to rob said, it's not not today, motherfucker. And that's what happened. So this this guy right here was a dirtbag and he was attempting to rob another human being. But he's going to be another freaking you know, George Floyd when they're done with it. So there's that.
Speaker 9: Quair. No thank you, I take it black like my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, all right, so let's move on. So yesterday I fasted in the day prior, so I was like thirty six hours deep or more. I was probably like forty something. Anyway, I tried to go on the elliptical last night, the first day of the fast, I did six miles straight on the elliptical, and then yesterday I jogged in the hot, hot heat of the day, and then at nighttime I tried to do the elliptical.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 1: I had to keep on stopping. I had no energy. And so yes, it's common to tire more easily during cardio workouts. So I'm just this is just a public service announcement for anybody doing this. This is primarily because your body relies on readily available glucose from food for energy during exercise and when fastening, those stores may be depleted. So it's probably better to go keto for a little while prior to a fast, I would imagine, because that way you're kind of very training your body to burn fat or convert you know, the glucose it needs because it can build it on its own inside of you without having to pile on sweetness and sugars and all that stuff it says, And when fastening, those stores may be depleted. Here's why and what to consider logo lycogen levels, So fat adaptation. While your body can burn fat for energy, that's the whole keto process, right, it may take time to adapt to this process, especially during high intensity cardio. So I got about two point seven miles out of it last night, and I couldn't do anymore. And I was after stopping a lot and drinking water, and just realize, I think I was weak. Even though I took an energy drink and I took a fedrin and try to bust it out. I could just couldn't do it. I couldn't get it to the four or five mile mark. Potential muscle breakdown. Yeah, that's called a wrap dipiosis when it start screwed up your kidneys. I've had that once after a really long walk. So just so you know, if you're out there doing the thing with the thing, it's also good to salt doesn't have any calories. If you're doing it fast, make sure you get sodium in you at least, you know, mix it with the water or whatever you want to do, or take a couple, take a little handful and toss it back. Also, apple sod or vinegar isn't a horrible idea. Have a couple of swigs of that. Everyone should have one of these. This is a dash cam with a rear and a side. Highly recommend everybody have one of these. If they're going to film us, we should be filming them and keeping them accountable. They can, they can mute and turn off body cams. They're not going to incriminate themselves. And it's a big brotherhood out there, so they have complete and total contempt for non criminals while they try to make a mountain out of Mohill. So just be aware invest the four hundred bucks or whatever it's going to cost you to get one of these things, that it's of good quality, that you can attached to your battery so it can run when it's parked. Two, So that way you can find out if people are screwed around their vehicle and just in you know, all that good stuff too. Now let's just let's just play this.
Speaker 19: You don't you hear stories skewed to you and then I hear the other side of the story that I know as an living in America never gonna hear these stories. But they would tell me the stories what these ralies were doing, Like that's insane.
Speaker 1: What's going on with the audio? Let's just be okay, I'm gonna have to play something in the check it back. So just one second, well death thought.
Speaker 19: They would drop uh candies over they would fly over and drop candies over the kids' schools.
Speaker 1: Okay, something's wrong with the audio. Then they selled med this stuff it's playing on my audio and put capture device instead of the desktop audio. Why is that son of a bitch? Yeah, okay, that one's correct. Hold on one second, oh man, that's a desktop audio. It's the same song of MDA. What the hell? So why is it playing off the wrong one? Okay, that's correct. Why is it playing off my microphone? That's the channel for my mic A desktop audio has its own I'm not sure why it's not doing.
Speaker 4: It properties filters, advanced audio properties, m M.
Speaker 1: It's always something. It's always something I'm gonna have to check play back on before we go any further. On one second, one second truly and should have.
Speaker 6: mRNA vaccines that are the gold standard right now, your health secretary?
Speaker 1: All right, well, it sounds like it's coming out. Okay, let me double check over here. What's going on with the audio hood out there? Well, as long as that sounds okay, I guess I could handle it not being on the right track. I just have to figure out why that's happening. Always something.
Speaker 19: That we're poison So these Israel has always been doing the dirty kind of show over there, but it's never going.
Speaker 2: To get reported over here.
Speaker 19: But they were like they would poison the kids.
Speaker 2: Jesus. The thing they told me was like, I mean had like there was infighting in.
Speaker 1: I have no idea why he has half his head and face shaved. It just looks ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But whatever in Lebanon between two groups, right, and one group was like, we'll side with the Israelis for military support so we can beat them. And the Israelis captured all these people like like two hundred, three hundred other whatever, and then they just said we're leaving and let the first group come in and like slaughter them. Yeah, And they always told me it was like, well, it wasn't us like a shut up, you know what you're doing. It was very calculated over there.
Speaker 19: Yeah, we're Jewish, so you don't you hear stories skewed to you? And then I hear the other side of the story that I know, as in, if you're living in America, never gonna hear these stories. But they would tell me the stories what the Israelis were doing, like that's insane. They would drop uh, candies over they would fly over and drop candies over the kids' schools that were poison So these Israeli's always been doing the dirty kind of show over there.
Speaker 1: But that's the partly wanted to do the hear.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, six year old girl, Yeah, absently.
Speaker 20: Oh no, I'm extremely suspicious of normal people. I think that they're devious for the most part, because they're lying. The only way that you can be normal in a society like this is to be complicit with things that are inhuman. Joseph Conrad said, I think in the heart of darkness, you know that the devil of our age is not satanic and diabolical. He's this flabby, mediocre creep. I mean, just nothing special about him, and people are fools to fall for all his tricks because they're not very good tricks. I mean, that's what we live in now, is this morally indifferent and complacent, lazy minded, passive words of people just waiting for who knows what. I make sure this.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a good insight. Oh here's Canada. Is this fun? I feel a severe urge. We just run to the beach as it it's always open. He has a severe urge. Look at this ship. Hold right here, say this one number. You know what they're doing. They're taking ships and when there are too many people on the beach, we moved to the mangrove. They go out there to take a ship.
Speaker 9: That's clear public.
Speaker 11: I am happy because.
Speaker 1: I'll show you where we sit and how we do it. Oh, that's wonderful. I want to hear all about all your bathroom practices.
Speaker 9: I'm look bad.
Speaker 1: You can see people have been taking a dump over there and there.
Speaker 9: I look bad today, I said.
Speaker 1: If the Titus high will sit down, it's this ridge. Oh boy, oh boy. There's not a whole lot of TP involved in their crapping process either. Get yeah, catch a fish in a crab while you're taking the dump on the beach. They all left Canada and.
Speaker 9: Look at that.
Speaker 1: They're poisonous snakes as well. Yeah, let's hope that some of them get you. When you're with friends, you can sit closer together like where he is now, or closer taking a crap. Really, Yeah, let's hang out just like Calcutta. They say, I can't imagine why the outbreaks of disease occur. Could never imagine in countries like theirs, and when they come over here. Can't imagine why that's got to be a virus. It can't be like, you know, poising water because of a bunch of human crap in it. No way, that's ridiculous talk.
Speaker 9: The toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Toilet paper doesn't clean you very well.
Speaker 9: Take it.
Speaker 1: It'll clean a little, but your body remains dirty with water, you can really clean yourself. Yeah, you bring some wet wipes and use the public toilet, you freaking weirdos. You dig a little hole in the sand and it will automatically fill with water because the water rises through the sand. Oh good, and then people walk through it with their children and step in your human ship.
Speaker 12: Get it this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that part. So we don't have to bring water and that makes things a lot easier. Wow, there's a whole system so scientific. These are innovators. These are creators of civilization. Certainly not the Goths that we talked about in the Edda who came to shiphole countries like that and actually built something there. No, it had to be these people who were had done nothing for thousands of years except on beaches. It's the reason so many people go to the beach is to take a dump. That's that's what they decide to do with nature, prap on it, and then have no regard for other people who want to enjoy the beach, children who want to dig in the sand. It's absolutely discussing. No way you will go there anymore. It's only them out there taking dumps. It It's like, look, there's like one, two, three, four, five six. I can see it all kinds of heads here. What the hell? They're synchronized like like periods and with women. And the beach flushes automatically, which means is going into the water. Dumb ass, Take up. This is enough, we get it was.
Speaker 9: To stay in London. She wants to stay.
Speaker 10: I've got myself a girlfriend, world, it's one of my girlfriends. So she has something to say back, which is, this is my wife.
Speaker 7: Friend.
Speaker 1: Did you see what she just do with her hands? This guy right in your face? Oh, she said it.
Speaker 9: She said it.
Speaker 10: You're say, just shift up there, because it looks like I've added a girlfriend to my collection. Ladies and gentlemen, there's.
Speaker 1: A room for both of us in here.
Speaker 10: Are you sure? First of all, ladies and gentlemen, I must tell you that it would appear that I have been adopted by my friend here, who has not left me down all day and doesn't look like he's gonna leave melone all night.
Speaker 1: However, what not going to leave you alone all night? Does? Demon? Groomer?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 1: A photo of an anonymous man's bulging underwear.
Speaker 21: Was tweeted from Congressman Wiener's account today. I am announcing my resignation from Congress.
Speaker 19: The most deprived individual I've ever come across.
Speaker 1: Twenty six years of plays in.
Speaker 9: A long time.
Speaker 22: We heard from Harvey Weinstein today in a rare interview.
Speaker 1: Oh look, poor man, so decrepit is I every picking on him?
Speaker 9: He admitted he acted immoralists.
Speaker 13: Thought to have raped and assaulted more girls and women than any other predator I could think of.
Speaker 23: We think there are thousands of victims.
Speaker 1: Putting multiple counts of sexual assault.
Speaker 18: Prosecution is opposing a recent judgment that would place the former porn.
Speaker 21: Star Lawrence E.
Speaker 1: King Junior.
Speaker 21: He was a socialite, friends with those who were in positions of power, politicians and police who found themselves indebted to his favor. King sat on the boards of charitable organizations and seemed to give back to his community. But beneath this crafted exterior pulse a darkness accused of some of the worst crimes imaginable.
Speaker 1: This is what the oy vays bring to society. Children in cages and rape and depictions of them shooting children.
Speaker 9: Hm, what's to stay in London?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We could go on and on all day with a catching up with these, but here's one more here's another soon to be probably convicted.
Speaker 5: Shalom Alahai kats Yeshiva High School.
Speaker 19: It's your favorite Rabbi, Johnny Sids.
Speaker 16: Yes, I do that too.
Speaker 19: Rash Hashima is almost here.
Speaker 23: Stay off of Levitt's naughty list or I will have non kosher sex with your whole family.
Speaker 19: Have a meaningful to Boss, and happy birthday.
Speaker 9: Take for the Dockman Club is from.
Speaker 1: Josef pornerstar joining Defense Team.
Speaker 2: Ampna was before me, but he's never been in the sex business.
Speaker 20: I created this business, and I'm a pathetic, fat, diabetic Jew, and I'm with America's number one pimp.
Speaker 1: Shalloe, wicked, evil pieces of shit. And the fitness community loves this guy because he's in shape. Fucking discussing. Yeah, this was a joke that people actually took seriously without Kristen Bell. She since not really all tied it up, all right, one last one and then we'll get into this today.
Speaker 21: Watch this former thirty third degree Mason explain the similarities between Mormonism.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as a former It's like saying former CIA Masonry in Satanism, if you I mean maybe maybe in like in the case of like Edmundronein and things like that. But typically they are disinfo agents, steering you away from what the Masons are actually doing and giving you safe information that you can't do anything with.
Speaker 11: Go to Temple square, you'll see Masonic handshakes. You'll see the all seeing eye.
Speaker 1: Well, he won't explain this how that's tied directly to the beneg breath adl and ancient Saturn Colt symbology in Luring kabbala.
Speaker 11: You'll see the sun, the moon, and the stars. There's no crosses on the Mormon Temple. There's nothing Christian on the outside of the Mormon Temple. When you get inside the temple, you go through three levels, and in each level you're taught hand.
Speaker 1: Signed And I find it funny that the guy beneath him looks kind of like Danny Masterson he's talking about he's talking about Mormons here.
Speaker 11: Handshakes and things that are all very similar to Masonic stuff. And you were made to square an oath if you put your hand to your throat and go like this, the same as you're doing in the n apprentice degree of the Masonic Lodge. And a third level you are taught another set of secret handshakes, and then you're instructed, and this is where it gets really massage. You're instructed to go up and have this veil, which they say is like the veil in Solomon's temple. So you've got Masonic markings. You have a square and a compass on the chest, you have another marking on your navel, and another Masonic marking on your knee. These same markings are on the veil, but they're stitch, so they're holes. And there's a guy on the other side of the veil that you can't see, who represents Heavenly Father. And you go up to this guy and you're instructed. You put your hand through the veil, and this is called the five points of fellowship. And this is right out of Masonry and White right out of Witchcraft. Gardenerian Alexander and Witchcraft and Masonry and Mormonism all have these fight points. And the five points of fellowship are foot to foot, knee to knee, hand to back, breast to breast, and mouth to ear. So you're embracing this unknown guy.
Speaker 1: Through the kind of intimately too, with your mouth to his ear gross.
Speaker 11: This veil, and he whispers to you the secret name of the celestial kingdom, and you're ready for this. It's health in the navel, marrow in the bones, strengthen the loins, and in the sinews. Power in the priesthood. Be upon me and my posterity for all generations of time and all eternity. Now that might sound reasonably benign, except for the fact that it's almost word for word out of the Satanic grimar. It's a Satanic incantation. The only difference is that obscene words are used.
Speaker 21: Watch this former thirty.
Speaker 1: So there you go. You know, Joseph Smith was a Mason, but he wouldn't allow Mormons to become Masons. They didn't need to. They had their own sect. I'll put that out later. May let's do this now. Somebody give me a response on the on the audio please. That's been going on lately. I just need to know I'm not once I start playing this, I'm not gonna stop and look again. So just shoot me a everything's good or whatever? Please? What's going on here? Kids? That delays of boulog I asked a couple of times already. I mean, it sounds good in the playback so far, sounds great. Okay, cool, I'm just I'm just freaked out by the fact that it's on the same It's on the same track, So that means if I have my mic on or try to comment, I've got to keep sliding this thing down and up to make sure there's no echo coming on my mic when that's being played. And that's just something that they just every time I restarted my computer, I try to make everything fresh before I start, and then something else happens that's not There's so many things that check ahead time, and it could work one way and then when you start recording, it does something different. It's odd, don't get it.
Speaker 9: Because they figured out what do I trigger in the mind of a child that disturbs them for the rest of their life when I do the physical touching, pornography and all of this stuff that we're seeing and giving them these ideas and have the same impact that physical sexual abuse has that harms a person for life. But at least if somebody can come to them and help them get healing, they can at least trace it back to a CATALYSTM trigger when it's on your television set, you're four years old, three years old, and you're watching and nobody's explaining to you most of time you'll never trace it back to a trigger.
Speaker 12: The media that they sadly control to inflict this psychological damage with, you know, is creating a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: Of so looking at this picture right here, beware of what YouTube allows in an age restricted account. There's a bunch of TikToker TikTokers and YouTubers out there who are men who do make up tutorials gay as hell, and I've caught it a few times and I'm like, change that. What is this crap? And they allow that into fourteen and under whatever your child happens to be, boy or girl. They're seeing men, very feminine men who are probably most certainly predators of some kind, and you know, they have a deviant lifestyle and they're showing that as if it's normal, and they're feminine behaviors as they're putting on female makeup. It's happening all throughout YouTube. That's fine, But talking about people protecting their family from the onslaught of poison injections that'll get you canceled everywhere like it did me.
Speaker 12: Sexual perverse and they are the apex sexual perverts.
Speaker 9: That's what ADL was born because they were upset that Leo Frank got convicted of a crime that he committed a rapist, child pedophile, murderer. That's the reason that ADL, the Anti Defamation League exists to protect petibow child murderers.
Speaker 1: Which would you when you come to understand that that means all practicing way vas in their little Saturn colt you could say most very very specifically that they're protecting child predators, child murderers. That's their job. And then people still think that Epstein stuff is ever going to come to light. I guess they don't know who runs our show here our country, meaning not my show.
Speaker 12: Hello again, this is Dave Gaharry. This is the sixth episode of the In Black and White video series with me and Io Kamathi. Click below to you the five previous episodes. If you haven't seen them yet, please do so. Before proceeding, they will lay out some important information you should know that puts this series into context. In this video, we will present, analyze and discuss Jews and sexual perversion. As we mentioned in the previous episode, the Babylonian Talmud is the actual religious text for modern Judaism. Though Jews do refer to the Torah. The Talmud is the written version of the past down oral tradition from Jewish religious leaders. It trumps the Torah in terms of its weight in the hearts and minds of Jews. As a matter of fact, the Talmud has any number of references endorsing the acceptance and practice of pedophilia, sexual attraction to pre pubescent children, and pederasty.
Speaker 1: Sexual So for people to say this is Judaism, this is a corruption, this is the core, This is what rabbis are. Talmudic law is rabbinical. And again, this is still just a mask for that same old, ancient cult that we talked about in the Edda. This is just their their evolution or their progression through time and the new mask that they've put on themselves that can no longer be touched. How dare you we run everything we own, the finances we have, the purse strings.
Speaker 12: Full relations between an adult male and a pre pubescent boy. It's part of Jewish Talmudic culture and belief. A few references from the Talmud of its promotion of pedophilia and pederaste will help us gain a new appreciation for what it means to be Jewish. Let's start with Simeon ben Johai in the second century AD, the rabbi most celebrated for the endorsement and promotion of pedophilia and pederaste as an accepted aspect of Jewish religion and culture. Yebemoth sixty B of the Talmud ben Johai says a proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest. Sanhedrin fifty four B of the Babylonian Talmud says pederaste with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as Pederasti Nidah forty four b says a girl of the age of three years and one day may be betrothed by intercourse. Course with her is like putting a finger in the eye. Metsi sub bape is a practice where a Jewish rabbi sucks the blood out of a baby boy's penis at his circumcision, so oral sex with a man is part of the rights of passage for Jewish baby boys.
Speaker 18: The practice is called mesiit sab bape, where a moil uses his mouth to suck blood away from the baby boys genitals after circumcision. Problem is The Centers for Disease Control released a recent study showing eleven New York City babies got herpes after this kind of brisk between two thousand and twenty eleven. Two died and two suffered brain damage. This Brooklyn man with fifty grandchildren is still not concerned.
Speaker 13: But you can't change the tradition that we have for a thousand of thousands.
Speaker 1: He is because something happened.
Speaker 18: Do you think that oil should be tested for herpes before they perform that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a rabbi.
Speaker 12: I can't answer you about the question.
Speaker 18: Last September, a Brooklyn boy, he was only two weeks old, died here at Mamonide's Medical Center, just a few days after he underwent the circumcision ritual. The medical examiner later ruled that he died of herpie simplex virus type one. And just last week, an Orange County baby was diagnosed with herpes and transferred to New York Presbyterian Hospital. It's not a subject most in the ultra orthodox communities want to talk about. You know, how they do a brisk when a little boys. You can't talk about the bris.
Speaker 9: One moil named Yitchak.
Speaker 18: Fisher was banned by the state Health Department in two thousand and seven after he was linked to three herpes infections, including that in a twin boy who died. A concerned Orthodox community member claims he's still doing BRIS and says she recorded him on the phone.
Speaker 17: Earlier this year.
Speaker 18: Ultra Orthodox rabbis are said to be resisting a city proposal that parents sign a waiver before their infants get the oral suction BRIS. The worried community member recorded another Moyle who claims this is how he sterilizes. Unfortunately, that's not enough to kill the herpes virus, which is carried by fifty four percent of all people in the US and can be fatal to a baby with an underdeveloped immune system. I Mary Murphy picks eleven news.
Speaker 12: Pornography is a media weapon of the Jews. The biggest names in porn are Al Goldstein, Adam Glasser, Greg Lansky, Sam Roth. Pornography is free speech, Ron Jeremy, and Ruben Sterman the granddaddy.
Speaker 1: Remember Ron Jeremy is also an underage child predator of them all.
Speaker 24: So let's start with I think, Mike, maybe you're the best one for this. Maybe the background of Jews and the adults entertainment industry.
Speaker 23: Was pretty much found by the Jews. Basically in the early nineteen hundreds, the German Jewish immigrants came in and when they were trying to get into different industries, there were a lot of anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: So there was a lot of anti Semitism. They didn't want their filth and they didn't want Yeah, there was a lot of anti Semitism. What does that even mean? Resistance to the corruption and destruction of values, that's what that means. But it's because it's them pushing it that it's somehow it's against their their culture and their ways. Well, actually it is. It's against that old Saturn cult from the British eda. So five thousand years ago they were doing this. They were terrorizing people because they've always been terrorists. They were killing children, that's what they do. They were sorcerers and they were pharmachia specialists, creating all kinds of drugs and poisons to ruin people and do initiations with. And that's why our antecessors found them so repulsive, and because they started attacking, attacking our ancestors, that's when they retaliated and put that out, put down the head sorcerer. Sorceress and her son Balder.
Speaker 23: They gravitated towards the porn industry because it's like kind of the seedier cousin of the Hollywood industry, which had already been controlled by the Jews. So basically, back in you know, the nineteen sixties seventies, it was founded by people like Dame Amain, Danny Skurut, and then later in the eighties, you know, the godfather of the modern day porn industry. His name was Ruben Sterman, who was actually an Orthodox Jew.
Speaker 9: He owned over two.
Speaker 23: Hundred book stores all around the country. He's actually my godfather, which is now weird, but so.
Speaker 5: Ruben Sterman.
Speaker 23: What they what the Jews did, pretty much was they revolutionized the adult industry and made it their own. So there was no space for anti Semitism, and they basically controlled everything.
Speaker 1: No space for anti Semitism, resistance to their filth, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 23: So back in the eighties, the only way could get pornography was to go through someone like Ruben Sturman, and he controlled, you know, all of his stories and all the stories.
Speaker 1: That that he didn't own.
Speaker 23: They had actually to pam attacks to carry his product, and he was the only place that you get product from peep shows from back in the seventies, the majority of the male pro porn performers were Jewish and the majority of the female performers were Roman Catholic.
Speaker 1: That's something to laugh about, right.
Speaker 23: It's kind of funny because those guys came into the industry and I actually asked a couple of them, because I asked Ron Jeremy, and I was like, why did you guys you know, just how to go into the porn industry, Like what was it that drew? And besides, like the obvious, like I got the Roman Catholic kicks.
Speaker 12: Porn Hub, Wicked, Slade, and Grinder are all pornography websites owned by Jews in nineteen.
Speaker 1: Remember that kid that I showed you that I've been whatever his name is, that was talking about hanging around with shirtless men in the previous video. He's got a bunch of videos on his plant, on his you know, history or whatever on his page that talk about Grinder. And it's not a negative connotation. He said. One of his friends wasn't let on Grinder. What how much of a freaking pervert? Do you have to be to not be allowed on grinder? It's it's a male on male website hookup site.
Speaker 12: Seventy four, the first gay rights bill in the US was proposed by New York City Mayor Ed Koch and Bella Abzog. In nineteen seventy seven, Ruth Bader Ginsburg worked to lower the age of sexual consent. In nineteen eighty five, Arnie Katrowitz co founded GLAD, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance against Defamation. In nineteen eighty seven, Larry Kramer and Alan Klein found Act UP AIDS Coalition to unleave.
Speaker 1: All Oivey death cole push this agenda and got other people involved because nobody wants on fairness. Give him a cause, Yeah, destroy family, why you do it?
Speaker 12: Leash power. In nineteen ninety four, Winnie Stackelberg was the.
Speaker 1: First vice I'm sorry, that looks like a man with long hair. Look at that, Sir Adam Zappleon.
Speaker 12: There, president of the Human Rights Campaign HRC in nineteen ninety four, Allen Ginsburg was an affiliated member in NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love.
Speaker 1: Association, and Bob Dylan loved that guy, and so did. There's a picture of him and Allen Ginsburg sitting at the gravesite of Jack Kerouac. Yeah, this guy was. He wrote poetry, poetry, if you can call it that, about little boys, kind of like le mess Burrows in that sense, going to Burrows, but go to Mexico to bugger up little children.
Speaker 12: A US pedophilia advocacy organization that works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors. In two thousand and eight, doctor James Canter authored the argument to remove pedophilia as a mental illness from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. It should come as no surprise, then, that the bulk of sexual predators are Jews, like Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, and Anthony Weener. A twenty eighteen article in the Israeli newspaper Herets discussed how a high number of powerful Jewish men have been accused of sexual misconduct. In addition to Weinstein and Weisliter, the list of Jewish men implicated in me Too over the past twelve months includes former Democratic Senator Al Franken, ousted CBS chief Leslie.
Speaker 1: Elf Rinkin was on Sorry Right Live Too, and he suck Lee.
Speaker 12: Moonvez, actors Dustin Hoffman, Jeffrey Tamber and Jeremy Piven, Directors Woody Allen, James Tobak and Brett Ratner, playwright Israel Horowitz, journalists Mark Halpern and Michael Oreski's conductor James Levine, and.
Speaker 1: Radio could you imagine that conductor, all sweaty trying to hump you. That's awful JEO.
Speaker 12: Show hosts Leonard Lopate and Jonathan Schwartz. To list the actual number of known Jewish sexual perverts, not just household name Jews, would require several hours or days to simply list them all. It's safe to say, however, that Jewish men are markedly overrepresented in sexual crimes relative to their.
Speaker 1: Total numbers, and how many of them are members of the Neighboreth or of Freemasonic order outside of the Neighborreth, which is a specific Freemasonic order just for them.
Speaker 12: What is also safe to say is many Jewish sexual predators seek refuge from the law in Israel. The issue is so pervasive even CBS News was forced to run a story in twenty twenty how Jewish American pedophiles hide from justice in Israel.
Speaker 25: A CBS News investigation has uncovered a loophole that allows accused and convicted American pedophiles to escape justice by moving to Israel. So Ian Lee has been following this for more than a year, and he traveled to Israel for this investigation. He worked with a group that tracks people accused of sex crimes, which estimates dozens of Americans have used this loophole.
Speaker 22: Jimmy Julius Caro forty eight years old and wanted on charges of.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's got He's got that same sex appeal as my crabit.
Speaker 22: Lay sexually assaulting a nine year old girl an organ back in two thousand and a five year old girl in Israel. In two thousand and one, SHAWNA. Aronson got a tip that Caro's expected at this clinic near Tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you caught that, but he He's sexually assaulted a child in America, and then Dizzo in Israel.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna call?
Speaker 22: She's with JCW Jewish Community Watch, an organization that hunts down accused pedophiles who flee to Israel from the US. Exploiting a process called law of Return, whereby any Jewish person can move to Israel and automatically gained citizenship.
Speaker 12: Three years earlier, the Independent ran as story Israel becoming safe haven for pedophiles with laws that allow any Jews to return legally activists.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit of propaganda too to have the the temple right there, because that's not that's disputed land. Obviously, that's why they have the whaling won all this other crap. They shouldn't use this picture to say, oh, this is part of Israel. It's like they're already change like this to twenty sixteen. They're already basically trying to what do you call it, claim that as their own by having it in their photographs, calling it quote unquote Israel.
Speaker 2: Loops.
Speaker 12: Jews consider themselves above secular law, following the lead of lawless Israel. Now let's hear from Io and see what his take is on the predilection for Jews to be sexual perverts.
Speaker 9: I would start by saying, you know, when I first found this out, Boba sent me a DVD, and that wasn't DVD, it was still VHS tape. It was in the nineteen nineties, and I got this DVD, this this VHS tape, and I put it in a va It's called The Other Israel, and I watched that, and I was mortified. I had I think by that time I had already run into some of the history of pedavilia we call a homophilia now homosecond.
Speaker 1: In case anybody was just wondering why I constantly am doing this. I'm allergic to soap. I can't find one that I'm not. I saw my skins that you all day long, most of the time in pedophilia.
Speaker 9: But pederaste, so we had found. I was familiar with the history, but I didn't know the Jewish aspect of it. To see that the religion, the Babylonian Tallmad justified and promoted the molestation and the rape of children.
Speaker 16: In three of the major treatises of the Talmud are found extensive passages which give legal endorsement to seduce and marry three year old baby girls.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's Ted Pike case ib is wondering. We did a video on him.
Speaker 16: A couple actually, many of the greatest rabbis of the Talmud, including Simeon ben Johai, upheld this privilege. Today in Israel, thousands of Jews go to Maron every year to venerate the memory of Simeon ben Johai, one of the most respected rabbis in the history of Judaism.
Speaker 26: Of dozens of endorsements of child sex, Simeon ben Johai said, a proselyte under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry. A priest. Agreeing with Ben Yohai, the Great Rabba said, when a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing, or when the girl is less than this three years and a day, it is as if one put the finger into the eye. The footnote to this passage says, as tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three.
Speaker 1: Years Tears come to the eye because they're being destroyed as well. I know that could just be completely separate thoughts, like crying is a thing that happens, but that's not in this case. When you're causing mental anguish and spiritual destruction of a child, and you're basically insinuating that you're doing it again and again. This is.
Speaker 26: The same section confirms that sexual activity with small boys is in the same category.
Speaker 1: The intercourse of.
Speaker 26: A small boy is not regarded as a sexual act.
Speaker 9: It really was a horrifying moment for me because I didn't have that kind of context. Even I had nothing to measure it to or measure it with. I knew that the Catholic priests were known for molesting children, but they don't have a religion that teaches that you're supposed to molest children. I don't know. I'm not going to say that is a lot better, but the difference is to teach that it's appropriate to molest children. It took me a while to digest that. I remember when I realized, Wow, I remember doing my studies and I'm a mo lecturer and doing these speaking engagements. When it finally started to hit me, they're taking the Babylonian torment and translating it into American culture. And when I noticed that was a program called South Park Matt Stone and Trey Parker, I believe both homophiled.
Speaker 1: He's wearing j Lo's dress, and that's supposed to be a funny and not just blatantly saying, hey, I wear a bunch of you know, side of my purves and watch your children, because we're the ones putting out cartoons for them.
Speaker 9: Jews put it together. People used to watch it all the time, like a cartoon before adults. But I watched one episode. I remember the stinking there's a lot of homophilia in it. Pedophilia, homophilia. But there were two episodes that I saw that really like told me whoa one where they said, let's something happened and they decide and they said, let's all get gay, and they all stripped naked of their clothes and jumped on top of each other and a pile of growing in. I mean, this is right there on the TV. I'm watching it. I think it was Fox at the time, or whatever channel it was. I don't remember exactly the channel, but I remember watching it and saying this, this is on television, and he said let's get gay, and they all got naked and started getting in a big pile with each other.
Speaker 27: Here at the time, border trying to get national attention. These unemployed men have been having sex for several days, joining me. Now, is there a spokesperson Randy Marsh? Mister Marsh, what exactly are you trying to ACCOMPLI.
Speaker 1: Did he notice that he wipes his mustache off before he walked over. As he is walking over, we're doing the only thing we can do.
Speaker 3: If our government is just gonna let anybody into our time who wants to come, then we have to take matters into our own hands. We're trying to turn everyone gay so that there are no future humans present day America Number one, Yeah, America.
Speaker 1: There god jobs.
Speaker 9: And I said this is Babylonian Tolment. I know because I've studied a little bit of the Tollman. And I said, this is the Tollment come into life through media. And then another one is a guy named Cartman in the South Park. He's like the antagonist character. He's always hostile. And I don't know if you watched something on TV or whatever, but whatever the case may be. He had a little boy in front of him and he told him basically pulled his pants down, and he told him he bet he couldn't do something. He pulled his member out and told the boy to I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was oral sex. And the way he the way he said it made it sound cool to a child. And he's doing it right there with the little boy in front of him, and I'm like, I'm sitting there watching it. I'm going I know that people in the society I'm in, I'm in the country, that this is actually on television. Hell, may I think I'm voting him better?
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 15: I have a surprise for you, A surprise. It's so awesome. You're gonna be so stooked. It's the best surprise ever. Oh boy, you ready?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 15: Just open your off and close your eyes and get on your knees. Okay, on a second, here, how come I I can't see, because then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it. Oh yeah, right, that's good. Okay, open your mouth, butters, that's good.
Speaker 2: Just like there.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, wait, you're meaning this ain't a trick, is it.
Speaker 15: You're not gonna stick something yiki in my mouth?
Speaker 17: Are here?
Speaker 15: I swear on my mother's life, Butters, I'm not going to stick anything yiki in your mouth? Okay, alright, you ready, right, just okay, okay, okay, okay, here, Ken's just sit really still.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Butters?
Speaker 9: Whoa, hey, good, Butters? What are you doing? How good? The surprised? Oh my god? But my only son reduced to this, Hey, where there I go? Butters? How long have you been doing stuff like this? Like what? Don't lie to me, Butters?
Speaker 22: I know your secret now.
Speaker 3: No wait, wait, it's okay, It's okay, Butters. This isn't a serious problem. You're just by curious what bike you are just harmless curiosity and it doesn't mean anything. We just need to get you some help.
Speaker 9: Betters.
Speaker 26: What's going on YouTube?
Speaker 9: Maybe now that I'm just your runner back curious? And I said, I said, man, the Jew is an amazing creature. How has he so conditioned people to be so numb to filth and perversion that I'm sitting here watching a cartoon pedophile child sex, oral sex on regular TV. It By that time, when I was watching it, it wasn't even on like PBS or I mean, it wasn't on a cable. It was just a regular TV station. I'll tell you what else I was in Egypt. I won't forget this. I went my first time in Egypt was in two thousand, and it was a rounder about and in two thousand when I went, this is what I noticed my first time in Egypt. And I turned on the television. The only thing I see on television they're talking about the Arabs and power sign in Israel, and I'm listening because I want to hear this stuff, and I'm like, wow, this is interesting. So I'm watching that on my tour, having a great time. I came back. It was probably around two thousand and three, two thousand and four, somewhere in a few late years later. Soon as I got there, I noticed something. As you're leaving the airport in Cairo, I saw all these satellite dishes on people's like their apartments.
Speaker 1: Bringing the filth to their country.
Speaker 9: These big tall apartments everywhere. I looked at us on satellite dishes, and I was like, what happened. I'm like last year, the year before I come, but no satellite dishes. None. This year. Everywhere I went, everybody had a satellite. I just I didn't. I didn't understand what it happened. But when I got to the hotel and I just turned the television on, it shocked me. I mean it really shocked me. The first time in my life I actually saw a rape on television. Like there was some movie they had on and I turned it on. I'm trying to watch, and they actually showed the guy take the woman down. I'm in an Arab country now, and the country that all I saw was politics year before this year, I come back, its satellites on dishes, on everybody's apartments, and I watched the guy rape a woman on TV. And I'm like, even in America they allude to it, but this guy just raped her. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, something that's happened here, and as.
Speaker 1: This is completely offensive to their culture over there too, so why is it being injected into it?
Speaker 9: I began to study more and I listening to some of the different people that talk about what they do. I found out about what the Jews did in Palestine. One of the times, I think it was e. Michael Jones talked about and I heard it. I didn't know this, and it really disturbed because I said, there's a marriage with the Jew in this sexual perversion. According to the way I understood, Emichael Jones said that one of those times they were shutting down Palestine and going to war war of them, they'd shut down the whole city and cut off all forms of communication. The only thing they left on was the television, just one station. But the way I remember stating it is that they played pornography, triple X pornography, like full fledged pornography the whole time on at one station. But if you weren't listening to that station, you don't know what's happening. You don't know if they're gonna blow your building up or what. So in order for people to know what's going on, you have to keep that on. And that's on twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. And I'm like, who would force people, even in war to watch pornography? And I realized there's something more military about this than it is. This is not just their perverts.
Speaker 1: The destruction of their family, their tribal listenings, their identity. They're trying to make everyone like them so it's more acceptable.
Speaker 9: They intend to make the world totally psych pathic through sexual violation and abuse of the minds of people, the hearts of people, and ultimately physical touching of people. And so I say at this point, be quite frankly, the media, which is controlled by the Jews, had a good friend black Jay Black said he said that the media has become a whole pedophile now, And when I thought about it, I said, you know, the way it used to work. Some pedophile would groom a child, then they would touch them and they would violate them in some kind of way, and that would follow that child for the rest of their life and they could fight it, but that was something that would be there. And that's how you sexually pervert someone with sexual abuse, I said. The jew has actually managed to remove the physical necessity to molest because they had figured out what do I trigger in the mind of a child.
Speaker 1: Imagery is powerful, impressionable, and people who watch movies and go through the drama of that, they say that the brainers through the same exact activity as would if you're living the experience.
Speaker 9: That disturbs them for the rest of their life. When I do the physical touching, well, I'm going to go through media and reach into the minds of people pornography and all of the stuff that we're seeing and giving them these ideas and have the same impact that physical sexual abuse has that harms a person for life. But at least if somebody can come to them and help them get healing, they can at least trace it back to a catalyst and a trigger. When it's on your television set, you're four years old, three years old and you're watching and nobody's explaining to you. Most times you'll never trace it back to a trigger. I said, this is an evil group of folks. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, And as we discussed in the media section, this is the problem. Yeah. So they are using the media that they sadly control to inflict this psychological damage, which you know is creating a whole bunch of sexual perverts. And they are the apex sexual perverts. They're at the top of the food chain. And you know, a lot of it has to do with obviously the stuff we've been talking about, but also some stuff that we haven't talked about, which is their inbreeding which leads them to exhibit certain characteristics and certain diseases. So I guess they never got the memo that cousins shouldn't have sex with cousins.
Speaker 7: And Darren James was head of the Paris Proms and the youngest of the five sons of our oath show. They're an astonishing that I'm inhibited description of the nineteenth century Ralph Joe Polos of keeping it into the family. Our credit for may Red make the smile in our family.
Speaker 1: So he's he's admitting that he's in bread too. By talking about it, Oh, the practice stops, and therefore you're not him not no, you are Bud. You're in bread and that's completely He's gonna laugh about it. It's gonna be hilarious, right. I was looking to see if there's a close cash because he kind of, uh, he kind of runs his words together.
Speaker 7: Let's trying to keep in the found In this sense, it was more or less understood since Charlesberg the children would never think of marrying outside the family said our.
Speaker 11: Couldn't ride that.
Speaker 7: So uh.
Speaker 12: I always say that that's why Woody Allen and Alan Greenspan look alike, because they're related. Uh So, there's a lot of things that tie into the perversion. I know that you spend a lot of your time exposing.
Speaker 1: This, and that's another that's another avenue to go down sometime. The people who don't seem like and maybe maybe it's just my opinion, to be very talented, our mega stars, very successful writers, actress, directors, and all this other stuff, until you realize who they're also connected to, who they're related to, and their power in the financial industry or media and all that stuff. It's it's not open to everyone to succeed people running out to Hollywood to try to be an actor or an actress or whatever you want to call it, or a writer. It's not open to everybody. It gives you the impression, just like social media gives you that impression to care, you know, chase that carrot. It's not open to everybody. It gives you that impression. So you waste a bunch of time and effort. But if you've seen my views on YouTube, you know that this channel is being heavily, heavily squashed. There should be way more than thirty forty fifty sixty views on these things. It's not bad information, and it's not a bunch of it. It's not a lack of substance, because if it was lack of substance, then I'd have a million views of every video or more and a couple million followers. Because that's what they promote. They promote trash, they promote mine, garbage, brain rot.
Speaker 12: Something that is you know, particularly important to you, and it's just so in your face that you know.
Speaker 9: You know, right now, as we're sitting here talking, they have a play in New York call Parade. Now we know about Jeffrey Epstein he's the most prominent pedophile probably in the history of this country. But there was another one in nineteen thirteen, Leo Frank. He was a pedophile Jew, head of bene Breath at that time, who raped and murdered a little white girl. And I'm bringing this up because it's appropriate for what we're talking about. Their perversion ties into their politics and economics and in every aspect of Jewish control, because we look at the ADL now being this powerful organization that tried to dictate social order. But the reason they were birthed was because this pedophile murderer. He murdered a thirteen year old little girl, Maray Fagan. Then he tried to blame it on the black man, and when they could not make that happen, they put because he got the death penalty. The white in Atlanta did the right thing. Then the Jews put pressure on the governor. Now this is what I didn't understand, and I still and I'm gonna ask you this question. Here, you got an Anglo Saxon here, he's not a Jew. This Jew raped and murdered a little white girl. You're white. Why do you care about pressure that they put on you?
Speaker 1: Because they can destroy you. Because this is raad around the same time that they were getting total financial control over everything. And because that man in the black dress sitting behind the desk there with the gavel, he might be in the same fraternity as them.
Speaker 9: He's been found guilty. He's supposed to die. If you rape murdered children, you're supposed to die. Let me say, if you rape murdered children, you're supposed to die. So he got the death penalty. They did the right thing. The innocent black people who didn't do it wasn't treated wrongly in that situation. So you can't blame this on racism. This was this fair treatment. He lets him, he commutes his death sentence. And so the white folks in Georgia, the men who said no, no, no, we said you rape them, murder our daughter. He got hang. You have to die. They went and got him, took him and hung him. I'm glad they hung him. Good job. But this is where we go back to the media again and how these perverted folks operate. That's where the adel was born because they were upset that Leo Frank got convicted of a crime that he committed a rapist, child pedophile, murderer. That's the reason that ADL, the Anti Defamation League exists to protect pedophile child murderers. But when it did not work for them to get him off because he faced the death penalty which he should have faced, they created a death penalty for black people through media. Birth of a Nation and what they did with that name.
Speaker 1: Now see here, here's where he goes off the rails. Because this is expressing it doesn't matter what time this movie came out, and if it was parallel to the Leo Frank story, if they put that imagery into that movie or try to, you know, emulate what was happening with the Leo Frank case in this movie. That was secondary to the fact that they're talking about reconstruction era and how quite literally and quite real, the Union soldiers, the Union occupation of the South post war were putting people in positions, illiterate, completely unqualified blacks into judges chairs, making them constable. So now they have the authority of law in all different types of you know, municipal positions to erode and destroy their country and make it so that there would be necessity for retaliation and animosity between whites and these blacks who are now representing them in a sense, but also representing to the people in their perception all black people, because these are the allegedly the better ones because they're in these positions, so they're creating the perception management here. And these people were very corrupt obviously, they were low IQ criminals that were now in positions of power ruling over the white communities and the black communities, and of course that caused prime to be wild and no true judge justice to occur. So something like this had to be created as the balance, and the idel benabor they are very, very very Historically you can see a pattern of them consistently funding, encouraging, and organizing their their opposition so that there is opposition, so that they can continue to spill out this thing that it's people that just hate Jews because they're Jews and not because of what they do. You know, it wouldn't matter what the Talmud said if they didn't act on it, We wouldn't care. The fact that a crime is a crime is a crime. And we have a certain level of understanding of what's right and what's wrong and virtues, values and morality and ethics that we hold a standard of well, that's why they have to destroy that standard, which means they have to destroy the family bond first, because that's where you learn all those things. And then that destroys the tribe, and that destroys the community, and that destroys the country, and that just destroys your identity as a culture and as a people at large.
Speaker 9: Reason I think that it ties incos we were talking about media before. It all ties in because birth of a nation, the part in birth of a nation that really captures people is when this white guy with black chalk on his face so he's been tguing to be black, chases the white woman who's trying to not be raped, and she jumps off the clip to not be raped, and that ignited white America. The rebirth of the Klan happened, and many of my people, even my uncle in Emporia, Virginia, was lynched because a lot of black people got lynched because the Jews.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, remember there were Union people who would lynch, burn, kill, and then blame it on other people Southerners, just to stoke the animosity. They would then labeled them as the racists. So that also happened to innocent black member. We told we talked about this, and this is written in Crimes and cover Ups that if blacks refused to retaliate against the whites and take what they wanted like they try to tell you to do in Africa in South Africa, now, yeah, just take what you want, kill who you want, then they would kill them if they if they wouldn't criminalize and become criminals and murders themselves, they would kill them. And then of course they would blame it on the Southerners. So good people were being killed, bad people would being put in powers of position, and if they were reply in their own tendencies, then they also now had the protection and cushion of their their roles, their titles in the society to hide behind. And if you think that a black judge isn't going to let off a black rapist when he himself has the same tendencies because they were put in positions they didn't belong in, well, now you know what the whole this is. That was the birth of dei and the birth of a nation. Right, So I'm not saying there wasn't, you know, retaliation, but I would like to ask what the person did in or to earn a lynching. Let's listen to the whole story. Just like that guy that we talked about in the beginning, Oh, a father of twenty was slain and we're mourning, and here's here's a candlelight vigil. He tried to arm. He could have been ready to murder the other guy. He was armed, and he was attempting to rob a person who shot him. But we're supposed to feel bad for the guy who is committing a crime, who is putting another man's life in danger, who is trying to take from him. All crimes caused no harm. It's it's a natural law crime, not just a you know, man made law crime. And I suppose it's so there's a lot of things to consider here before we just jump to conclusions that there's this you know, this whole racism card shape, Well there has it has to freaking be articulated better, or it has to be scrutinized to see. Okay, well, let's let's get the whole story, because you know, jumping from jumping to conclusions and then running with it is why we're all fucked up right now.
Speaker 9: Too real rape. This is actually one of those situations where it's like ah, it's touch and feel. Because you're supposed to be mad.
Speaker 1: Does he not understand that the timeframe that Bertha the Nation was was presented in the the the chronology of it.
Speaker 9: You're supposed to be mad about pedophilia, and White America was mad, but they were mad at Jews because Jews were the one that did it. So they took that rape and murder, put it in a movie, made it look like we were the ones responsible for it.
Speaker 1: That's like saying that black men never raped a woman and it's all a bunch of lized That's what I is basically insinuating. That's absolutely incorrect. All people are capable, all criminal, people of low morality are capable of doing things. So what is he getting at here?
Speaker 9: And because media was new, White America took that and believed every black man was walking down the street with no crime, having me committed. No, there's no basis for it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there was some of that. I'm sure there was some of that because everyday interaction they've had reinforced something an idea, So if they came across somebody, I'm sure there were people that were killed that were innocent black people too. But blame the behavior of your of your your group as a whole for having that come down upon them. If you don't give people a reason, they don't typically want to disturb their own lives by messing with yours, unless they're criminals themselves.
Speaker 9: Except Leo Frank But they painted him black now and they use media to now paint black people as the sexual perverts of the world, which today and I'm gonna be perfectly honest, it hasn't changed right now. If you listen to Maria Farmer, that's one of the young white girls who was a victim of Jeffrey Epstein, she talks about how Ghislaine Maxwell and that family would talk about how Jews was superior.
Speaker 13: This is how the elite state, to their quote servants, they're I don't know, just like the regular people.
Speaker 1: They see this dude, there's a little tiger that looks like Alan Dershowitz right there, doesn't it? That probably is, Yeah, there's just laying as a little dragon demon.
Speaker 13: People who aren't Jewish that aren't allowed to eat. If the country loved it, it's a big part of it.
Speaker 4: The whole time I.
Speaker 13: Was there, I was I lost twenty pounds. I was very small anyway, but I lost twenty pounds because I wasn't allowed to go get food. And when I called Geylan and asked why I couldn't eat there, she said, it's a Jewish country club.
Speaker 11: You're not Jewish.
Speaker 13: They're not going to serve you. This is how this woman spoke to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 13: How she This is how these people think, Whitney, They honest to God, think their DNA.
Speaker 1: Is better than everybody else. I swear to you.
Speaker 13: It was a very It was a theme all the time with them, with Eileen Gugenheim, with you know, Jeffrey Epstein, with Gelan.
Speaker 9: It was a theme.
Speaker 13: You know, Jeffrey was a lot less horrible as far as a human being, like just being around because she was raping just as many children.
Speaker 17: So the country club, you weren't to go because for you know, people of a certain religious ethnicity. Okay, so it was fortunate.
Speaker 13: I mean they could cut you down, and it was so morally devastating, like you know, like just you just felt useless as a human being when you were told you're nothing because you're not Jewish, You're stupid, You're useless, A useless white girl, a poor little peasant.
Speaker 9: You know, I mean, just the things that I was called.
Speaker 13: I was just like I believed it, you know, because it was like a cult.
Speaker 9: The problem.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you wouldn't believe the way Jeffrey and Gelan spoke about African Americans. It was like it made my skin crawl anybody who was not Jewish. And you're right about this, but the way they spoke about them, it was really horrifying. And it showed me a great deal about how these true people truly believe that they're chosen to do something here. I don't know, it's unbelievable to me. I mean, and it was every one of them, the way they spoke. And one time I heard Isabelle say to her mother Eileen, Mommy, why do you call Maria nobody? And she said, honey, Isabelle, Maria.
Speaker 4: Is not a Jew, she is a nobody.
Speaker 17: Well, you know about that type of stuff, I might actually include just because the Maxwell family have.
Speaker 13: You could you could include it.
Speaker 17: What's it called Lubavic and they that openly talks about how only Jews are human and the rest of human beings are Like.
Speaker 1: What hasn't changed, however, is that the Mushiak still hasn't come and that's alluding to we haven't killed enough Gulliam yet.
Speaker 13: But anyway, he's also he's Jewish too. That was the only like non Jewish employee. That was the other thing. They wouldn't have people around that weren't Jewish. It was really weird, like they go to the only people. And of course all the people they raped were never Jewish. You know, that was like another rule I think. I mean, maybe it wasn't a rule, but it seemed to be. But the children were never Jewish, you know, just the boys and like a lot of like Leslie Groth and those people you know that they had around were usually like they trusted each other, but they don't trust people out by their network, so it's not just that they're jew don't know.
Speaker 1: If you noticed that last picture frame that they showed that was on the far left, that was the young Nathaniel Rothschild, the one that looks like a cross between a burned victim and uh zucker bird, which is kind of interesting. Mark Zuckelberg, is he a potential Rothschild? Well, if they're all in it related because of the in bringing, then maybe that's a yes. Even if it's a far removed one, which it's that they're connected.
Speaker 9: She was nobody because she's a white girl. And how they would take like scores like a pyramid scheme of pedophilia, who does that? Only a do right pyramids game and pedophilia pyramids game of pedophilia and molest than the little girls. Then this is the white woman talking about this. So now we're clear, we're talking about reape that the people who are raping white girls, white women on the aggregate, we're talking about the major rape of white girls around the planet. We talk about child sex trafficking. Who's doing it is Jews. But right now, if you look at it.
Speaker 1: Loud and if it's not then specifically like in the case of Diddy or these other people, there's not like there's not Jews involved. It's not like there's not Jews covering it up. It's sound like it's not their syndicate through the beneahbor with ADL and Cia CIA also being Jesuit. Yeah, the cult has not stopped their practice for five thousand years. It's the same thing. And they never were called Jews back then. That's just what they call themselves now. It's the cult that's why there's non Jews involved, because it's the cult. They hide behind different monikers in different titles and different robes, and they're different pigeons, but there's a there's a deeper loyalty that they have, and a deeper and I don't mean deeper as in, you know, more elite or anything like that. I don't mean a hidden, a hidden loyalty to a cult. And as long as they're creating victims, they don't have to really even be aware that they're in a cult. As long as they're being fed the means, and if they have the tendencies to be wicked, then they will create victims. And that's human natary, human suffering. And if they have rules like only do this to non jays and you won't be you won't be ostracized by the system, well what do you think happens? Because they create the system, they own the system. If they haven't created it, they've they've infiltrated it. That's why things get swept under the rug. That's why the biggest sex offenders come right back out. That's why there's a guy named the Alaskan Avenger talking about it, even though he's a freaking freemason, and he makes a perfect poster child for better pr for them. I don't know if he knows he's being used or not. I don't even know if he understands the history of his uh little fraternal order, but he should understand that it's controlled by the same people who are at one of the leading levels of the worldwide human trafficking and child of rape syndicate. So it makes a kind of hypocritical and inverted for him to be a member.
Speaker 9: With alternative media, they're presenting every single individual incident of some black person doing something. They're white people. That the Arabian black women, the black men in a Rapian woman. This is America. There's a lot of stuff happening, but it's the same Leo frank thing. Again. The information we have the Jews are the ones in child sex trafficking, and we know their names now, Gislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, and those are just a couple of the names. We know who they are. They're responsible for maths.
Speaker 1: See that's and that's just the surface superficial. Everybody can jump on to a point where it makes a cliche like saying that everything's rothschild or everything's illuminati. That doesn't get to the deeper, more insidious and more dangerous aspects of the fact that the government is involved in this. And this is who's bringing down surveillance on us. That's who's creating laws that are absolutely against all common sense decency and human rights. That's who's behind Trump pushing his buttons and making his mouth move. And the CIA benea borth adl are the syndicate for child human misery, suffering, murder, all that, and it's been going on for a long long time. If in the media one of them get caught, well, guess what it doesn't get doesn't get publicized. That article never makes the paper, if it's ever even written. They know better, and sometimes police end up a very suicidal when they have to investigate in oive or someone member of their cult or a rabbi or because it has to be a rabbi in order to have that right ri i t e and right for the right. So they say of this child murder and blood drinking, that aspect of it, not the rape, and read that all of them can do that. That's that's the right of Judaism. Mind you tell Mudik, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: Matter pedophilia across the planet. Why is it when I go and look at a stupieters h I go look at.
Speaker 1: A sore here he's talking about this asshole. And this is two years ago, so it was probably before he jumped on the wave wagon. But this guy is one of the most corrupt, controlled op pieces of garbage out there. I've offered to box him several times. Obviously there's been no reply. I didn't expect them to be one. I can't stand him, and he's a honeypot, a trap for people to express their views so that people like Palenteers, things like Palenteer can sweep them up and threats us innocent Americans. First he feels their fire, he gets them worked up, and then they comment or they do something in their real life, but they make a comment somewhere else. You know what I mean? Why do you'? It's a trap so he can say this all the time and not get canceled, because that's what his job is. He might believe it, but he also knows who he's working for. And if you looked at him when he was focus the stupid ass rapper, the worst white rapper in the asshole. I've ever seen. There was a bunch of Masonic symbolism in his two videos that I saw music videos, and he had like an all black band who looked more like a you know, corrections officers at a jail. Then they looked like musicians. They're all like bodybuilding, big ass motherfuckers with instruments in their hands. Because he had to sell the I hang out with black people because I'm rapping. I guess that's why they had to have a black band. Probably that was that was put together by a studio, which means he's not organic. That was put together by a production company.
Speaker 9: He is not organic anative out there. Because I think it's important for me to say this the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, he did a collaboration with do with Thou Wilt jay z. If if he needed a more uh, if you need a more fuel for that fire, that or evidence that stew is dirty narrative.
Speaker 9: You know that the Jews are doing it. It's not a question. We know the names of him. They've been He was convicted and hung. He should have been hung. He got killed for what he did or why he got killed? Good he did. He's gone. He's a Jew. You will jump out there and talk about black people this and black people that.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't ignore one problem to talk about another. You talk about all the problems, and there is a problem. Don't invalidate the problem. They're being incentivized by the system. Why don't you talk about that? I an't you talk about them destroying your culture? Because they're the systems incentivizing them to violence and crime. Through the music, through everything, they're creating a different culture for them, a culture of violence, of gang banging, and of do what thou wilt talk.
Speaker 9: About some black crime? Why don't you say Jews Jews are raping white little girls?
Speaker 1: Why don't you say both if both are the problem?
Speaker 9: Jews are still in the economy, Jews are creating a war with Russia. Why is it that white America? And I'm gonna ask you this question, this one we know they got to They have a play in New York right now called Parade about celebrating Leo Frank, a child rapist and murderer. Why is black and white America not absolutely outraged? And why are we not out there shutting that thing down? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think the reason is is because they don't know, you know, And that's why we're doing this video series that particular play on Broadway. What they are doing with that, and it was protested by some folks. They did protest that play.
Speaker 9: White. Yes, I gotta give them credit.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, what they're doing is there.
Speaker 1: But that affiliation only serves to discredit them, because when you hear the term white nationalists, you think because the media's programmed to this, and they probably may have tendencies of being exactly they think racists, so they're invalid what they think about it doesn't matter. It's only those people that are mad about it, and it's because of blah blah blah. They're anti Semites, not because they're you know, celebrating a child killer, child rapist and killer. So they diminish it. It's actually ruins the effect or the decency of the act of protesting it because of who comes out. If it was regular, everyday people, well then they would just assign them an affiliation that they didn't have anyway to do the same thing. They would demonize them. But to have an actual group come out, I find that to be kind of theatrical and a little bit suspicious because it's like that's that's the that's the control if you have opposition out there, let it be. Let it be the ones that we operate, that we manipulate. If you're if you're on the you know, the side of the way, let it be. Let it be them, so we can paint in the public the persona of these people are just doing it because they're racist, and you would you shouldn't have a problem with unless you're a racist too. That's what's being portrayed to people. So to have anybody that's why I don't like these groups. I don't like WN, and I don't like WP, which is mhite power. I don't appreciate or respect any of that because it's it's doing the same thing. It's it's creating a a group of supremacy, the same reason why a religion of supremacy isn't good because then it makes everybody else less than them, and it's not at all what national socialism was about. If people just watch EUROPEA, they would understand that. So they're not if they claim the virtues and values of NS, but then they don't actually you know, act upon it, they don't actually live up to it. So they're giving a bad name to the history and to the present, and they're carrying this self defeating attitude of alienation of all other people for the sake of their own. And that's the reason why I had an issue with where I was on that platform, because I didn't want to be lumped up with that because it's not what I buy. I don't buy into that, I don't believe in it. And that's not to say that I'm against having pride in your culture, but there's room for everybody to have pride in theirs too, And that's what NS was really about. They don't have to mix. They can live wherever they want, and we would live in a natural situation where we're not being pushed together by always to have to cohabit the same areas or intermingled when we don't want to and we want to preserve what we are and who we are, people would naturally just gravitate to the what is traditionally common for them. You know, it wouldn't be mixed where everybody has to feel the weight, devastation and the alteration of their own values, because that wouldn't happen. People tend to gravitate where things are more easy for them to breathe. So when you're injecting them into different cities and stuff like that, and you're making them they're bringing down the level of It doesn't matter who it is. Anybody who's a degenerate in a certain area will bring down the values of that area just simply by their they're poison.
Speaker 12: Because they so often do there rewriting history and so.
Speaker 1: And that's a metaphorical allegorical and uh, I guess what's the other words? I think that's that's plenty to describe poisoning the well. So now they do that with They've done it historically with actual poison and actual wills. They've done it through poisoning you specifically directly with injections. It's all ways stuff, it's all their alpathlets, all their sorcery. And they poison cultures by interject in forcing integration and intermingling. When you have incentivized programs, then you attract an element and then you give them a sense of entitlement. You're you're weaponizing them against decency, against having actual values of independence and standing on their own. If you keep screaming that you want the government to give you more stuff, that's not a sign of strength or independence. It's a sign of dependence. It's a sign of a cry baby. It's a sign of a brat stomping his feet and being violent in getting rewarded for it. So if you continue to reward piss poor behavior, you're going to create a culture of piss poor behavior, and you're only going to exponentially or catalystically increase the problem.
Speaker 12: People will then incorporate the information that they're imparting in that play into their memory banks, and they will begin to believe that Leo Frank was innocent because they say it openly. That's what's happening. There aren't enough folks out there who will take the time to read to research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why rebusiness history and movies. That's why Tarantino's a scumbag too, like the whole inglorious Bastards thing, and he's done other stuff, but let's let's look at that one. They shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot Hitler in a theater and they show you his face being smashed up with bullets because he's a bad guy, right the fuck he was, And they have the bull jew, the bear jew, whatever the hell it is, eli Roth cracking skulls with a baseball bat of noble German soldiers to reinstate that you know, you can't it's not okay to be this, and they that type of imagery changes people's minds or or guides them their perception of things. And that's just one of these example. Everything that you see programs to people in their behavior. Sitcoms like I said, degrade people's values. Oh, Rosanna's moody, her children are moody. Hey, I got an idea. Let's be moody. It's all happens in the subconscious. Let's be let's be uh, you know, resentful of our family instead of instead of feeling blessed that we have children and that we can raise good people, let's all be resentful of one another because of our own selfish wants that we feel stolen from us because we became parents. Well, then, fatherfucker, don't become a parent. Don't be an asshole after the fact.
Speaker 12: To ruminate, to discuss certain matters with others who are up on this topic. That's why there aren't enough people. Just those white nationalists showed up.
Speaker 9: You're right, and I gotta be honest, I felt I didn't know that they was. If I hadn't known, they'd have been there. That's one time out have been standing right next to him, arm in arm, say you this thing needs to go down. Let me ask you an honest question, because it's been haunting me and we sitting at all. I never mentioned this to you, but it's haunting me to death. Jeffrey Epstein is known as being a child the most prominent child pedophile rapist in the history of this country. But so was Leo Frank And I was put on black people. Are the Jews going to be able to convince America that is not Jeffrey Epstein, that is black people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 9: But did anybody think so during Leo Frank's.
Speaker 12: Time, Well, it was a different time, I think. But they murdered Epstein to make sure that the information that he had would never get out. And there's a lot of folks who believe he wasn't and he's in Israel, whatever the case may be, he's not in the public eye anymore. I don't think they're going to do that. I don't think they would try to do that. I mean, just the sheer number of Jews who were involved in Well, then.
Speaker 9: Why are they you want to play on Leo? If they're not gonna do that, why are they doing It's.
Speaker 12: Time to rewrite history for them.
Speaker 9: But then who raped the little girl and murder her? Then if it wasn't Leo Frank, who did it?
Speaker 12: I didn't see the play. I don't know. Do you know what?
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I'm asking the logical question. The only people that was in there that night, it was Leo Frank and the black guys, So then who raped her?
Speaker 12: If the play does then try to pin it on the black guy.
Speaker 9: Then even if it doesn't pend it on the black people, Let's say they don't pin it on the black people. I don't know what the place is, but I'm asking a question. Even if they don't pin it on the black people, if he didn't rape them and only other people there was the black man, then who did it?
Speaker 12: It's process of elimination?
Speaker 9: Right, So then that goes back to what they did before. We're the sexual predators? And I'm saying are we in a period right now? Because when I watch it again, I watched his alternative, right, I want to hear what they have to say. They'll never say nothing about the jew The stuff that we this pedophilia is clearly Jewish. You you laid it out. I never hear none of them specifically identified. But you know what, I do hear them say crime Black What's bigger crime than any of the things that we've talked about than the economic theft of the American populace, the political stealing of elections in this country? What's bigger crimes than that? What's bigger than child sex trafficking? Internationally? What's bigger than that? What's a bigger criminal offense than COVID? God forbid when we get on that one we talk about this so called COVID, this is bio weapon injection, genocide, the slavery warfare. What's a big, biggest crime in the history of the world? Jews? So how do all of a sudden in twenty twenty three, as I look at the alternative media, and I do know the Jews do it? Because on social media, I will say, because I'm now talking to white nationalists, they're sending me stuff that I've never seen. Why do we see this all day every day? And I finally had to figure out, I said, I don't ever see this all I see is when police are shooting black people and with whites attacking black people. Then I said, oh, well, who controls the algorithms to determine who sees what when you're looking at your phone on social media? So all white nationalists are getting every single incident of a black fight against somebody white, And all I'm seeing is every time the whites do what I'm used to seeing them do, and we're getting two different narratives, and it's is gearing us up to fight one another while the whole country is being tanked by the jew Who's the one orchestrating all of those which you gotta say all that, am I stretching it?
Speaker 12: They use that divine and conquer strategy. Of course, they want to make us weaker so they can step in. That is their main strategy. So yeah, I don't think it's a stretch to say that they do filter the Internet search results. Of course we know that they've been doing it for a while. But I think that, you know, it goes back to you know, the reason we're sitting here right now and talking to the folks and talking to each other is to get this information to those who haven't thought along these lines and give them the opportunity to understand what we're facing, the enormous threat we're facing from Jews. Of course, not all Jews, but the Jews who are in power.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't know all that.
Speaker 9: I don't know which ones is not I know which ones it is.
Speaker 12: I mean, they're they're they're a tight tribe and they're going to do what is in the best interest of their family. They're all related by blood.
Speaker 9: You know what I see. It is very interesting. I've been going down to Maryland again to the Senate and to the House and testifying against bills.
Speaker 26: Ao Kamanthi please come forward.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Madam Chairwoman, and thank you to the committee for hearing this. I want to establish the fact that as African people, our introduction to l b G t Q was a process called.
Speaker 1: The c I told you. First they took the whole color spectrum. Now they're taking our entire alphabet, one letter at a time.
Speaker 9: The Atlantic slave trade. We had no words for it. Most cultures in Africa have no words for it today. So in other words, this entire imposition of this behavior for an African is equivalent to slavery, because that's what we learned it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's altos two ways of looking at that, because there's no there's no word for snow in the tropics, and there's like a thousand words for snow in the northern ancient cultures, right, but that's not that's that's that's one perception. But the other one is they find no distinction between age. So therefore, at least in the case of you know, PETI, you know what I'm talking about, P three d O the the gay robot, P three.
Speaker 7: D O the.
Speaker 1: That might be another reason why in certain cultures there's no word for it because there's no distinction for it. They don't they don't distinguish between right and wrong when it comes to age. Now, I'm not saying that's the thing with this particular whatever he's talking about. In the big terms of Africa's kind of big place, lots of different things can happen in different places, completely isolated from one another, So that's kind of a broad brushing. But there are times where the fact that there's no word for it is because they didn't distinguish between it, and the Jays will have you believe that's why in Greek culture there wasn't distinguishing words for certain things, and when they had millions and millions of words, I think that's quite the opposite. It is because it was absent of their culture until it was introduced by by the Alexandrian Jews, all right.
Speaker 9: And we didn't ask for it then, we didn't agree with it then.
Speaker 1: Because Greece was pretty gay, they'd just call it what it was. Athens was horrific and they were all about little boys and battle buddies. Spartans were too, So when did that come into play and who brought that? The cult? The cult brought that into their culture, and that was the decline with it.
Speaker 9: Now, all of these LGBT bills like this one did seek to cohabit our identity as African people and our struggle with behavior that was forced on us during slavery. Is equivalent to having the person who was enslaved celebrating our history along with the person who owned the slave ships. So we're supposed to stand next to the person who was raping our people and introducing us to LGBT and celebrated at the same time, we wouldn't be celebrating the same thing. That means that in this very moment, even though we have something called the thirteenth Amendment that says neither slavery nor involuntary servitude accept as punishment for crime, whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States or any place subject to that jurisdiction. I don't think that I've been convicted of a crime that why is it that I cannot go anywhere in this society and not have LGBTQ put in front of me where I'm told that I have to agree with it, I have to accept it. That's the exact same language that was used on the state.
Speaker 1: Because and this is where they go with the extreme, and this is also a reflection of their own practices, but they go through for the extreme and they boldoze that through society, force you into having to accept it otherwise to get canceled and all these other things, and you get labeled and you get a wiki page. But also this is where the anti Semitism thing comes in right behind it, because it's supposed to be a lesser shock to your system because you don't understand what them what they are about, and most people don't realize that they push this first, this this perversion so now you also are forced to keep silent and allow the abuses to occur because of the protected class, but also because they've already set the precedence with the greater at least the perception wise perversion. First, they've already they've already started tilling the field of humans and their brains, their minds, they've alreay, they're already tilling the field. And then comes then it comes to the OVA and how you can never speak any ill of them. They utilize minority groups. And here's another thing. Let me just add this armed robbery and petitioning your government through activism and all this other crap to steal from Americans for benefits is the same thing. Because what you're telling the government is that their authority, their power, their power to enforce, which is by violence and law, which is violent when you don't obey it, is to go steal from the American people. For you, it's never been about equality. It's been about special preferential treatment does disguised as equality. If they wanted equality, guess what, congratulations you've got it. Life sucks for everybody here. The fact that you feel that life sucks in is hard is a direct reflection of the corruption and the infiltration by this Oave cult. But you want to blame Europeans who are suffering the same thing and then make their lives harder because they work to provide for their family. Now they've got to give something to one of your stupid fucking causes, one of your stupid benefits for being alive, one of your entitlements simply for existing. We don't get that. So how is that not preferential treatment. Oh you get to score lower on tests to get jobs. Oh you get to this and that. Oh look at all the college funds for you. I don't see United a European college fund.
Speaker 9: Blade plantation. We have no interest here or anywhere else in the world as African people. And bending over to this imposition, the simple answer, does.
Speaker 1: He know he made he made a phrasing right there, nice nice talking about LGBTQ, and then say we're not gonna dover for that.
Speaker 9: That's pretty funny to this on behalf of my race. We will not comply. I would ask that you don't pass this bill, in any bill that conflates African people in our culture with anything related to slavery like lgbt Thank you, and I.
Speaker 1: Love how he actually caused that slavery forcing people to accept something, to take it to to that's the form of slavery is absolutely one hundercent correct, because you're imposing. And then they want to talk about fascism, but they don't realize that that's they're inverting and projecting because they're the fascist. They're they're imposing their values, which are the lack of morality onto everyone, and then they want to say that some people, so that that's that's that's the epitome of the other negative connotations of fascism. Fascism by itself as a name that that's not necessarily bad. It's about the intent behind it. And fascily's met in strength, strength and unity, coming together. Harder to break one stick. I'm harder to break a bundle of sticks than it would be one stick. And the fascism of Italy was in a direct opposition to Jewish Bolshevism communism. The thing that was as they were witnessing murdering everybody in Russia and Ukraine and working their way through Europe, fascism was a way of saying, this is how we do things here, this is our identity, and we're going to we're going to preserve it. That's why it's labeled bad. Just like nationalism is being honest.
Speaker 9: I'm just being honest when I see some of these ultra pedophilic transgender bills to butchered children, and I look a lot of them either a sponsored by Jews or when I look at the names of the sponsors who sign up to an in voting favor, the predominance of Jews are supporting this stuff.
Speaker 1: They're also the ones pushing for in politics, these benefits and incentives and special special preferential treatment for the quote unquote minorities, which they've also been given the title of and so therefore they can benefit and suck. Now they're sucking dry all the things that they set up for other minorities to be rerouted to them because the they're the they're the priority. Ah wow, you didn't expect a scheme and a scam from then, did you.
Speaker 9: One of Then then the perversion that they're teaching in the schools and the filth that's in there when I look, and again I actually do look, because I'm find out it's some black people too, mostly liberal. I'm proud to see that it's not as many black men the percentages that unless they gay, the gay black men are doing it LGBT black men, but the men mostly against it, White nationalists men mostly against it White, I'm very surprised, but the white women who are Republican conservatives very much against all the LGBT pedophilic stuff. But I'm gonna be honest, the Jews almost is not to the letter, not to the single one, but the high level predominance.
Speaker 1: So it's not it's the ones that are in a position to affect change and influence are filled up by people who also happen to be Jewish, just like the Bolsheviks also happen to all be by eighty to ninety percent Zionist cheers, and then they're fellow travelers. So when they put themselves in this positions and they identify and they and they make it very clear that they are a certain thing, and then they do horrible things, that doesn't help the rest of the Jays either. They should be just as pissed off if they don't want to be lumped into that same category, you know. But then again, you've also have this religion aspect to it, so it makes it a little bit more complicated than just saying, well, yeah, there's a lot of Jews doing really horrible things to destroy all of mankind and tournament to victims. But also they have a religion of supremacy that feels that and they've corrupted the minds of a lot of Christians to believe that that's what they need to support. You got to protect the chosen, otherwise God will be mad at you. You don't think that's a manipulation at all, do.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Then they also you have the you know, so the religion supremacy, the tell me and the horrific things that you see in the Old Testament, that's our basis for morality apparently. But we have a higher morality and always have. That's why those ideas that they presented to us in a package appealed to us because it appealed to human nature common decency. Only to find out that that was a smoke screen for what they really do behind the scenes. And this is that that's that saturn cult coming through. So again, if you're not practicing you and you just see it as an identity or as an ethnicity, then you're probably not supporting all of the wickedness that's going on. But if you're wearing payotes and you're claiming that you're not for Zionism, you're still for supremacy. You just think that God's going to do it on his own time and that it doesn't have to be rushed by man. But you still see the same outcome. You still see the same outcome of you being rulers of the land and that you'll have a world for your own because God will eventually come and do that when it's when the time has come, when when you've become what God in the in the Old Testament wanted you to be. So I'm sorry, but if you fall in those categories of a religious you, I have a hard time believing that you don't harbor some interest in the destruction of all other mankind.
Speaker 9: Are pushing the pedophile bills, and pushing in the transgender bills, and pushing all of this filtering and decency in the school and LGBT, and many of them are won sponsoring the bills.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, they have. As we discussed in previous episodes, they have a predilection to align with liberal causes. And you don't hear too many Jews going against the Jewish line.
Speaker 9: Let me ask a question, because we use liberal conservative, I don't even look at it dy like that anymore. This is jew like? Am I going too far to say liberal is just another word for jew?
Speaker 12: No Jewish look Jewish. As we discussed previously, the amount of money that comes from Jews to politicians, that should be enough to wake people up. So no, I don't think.
Speaker 9: It's Is there anything that liberals are in favor of the Jews are against predominantly? Can you think of one thing?
Speaker 12: I think they set the agenda. So I think the liberal agenda is a Jewish agenda.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so, as we're talking about pedophilia and the pushing of the molestation of children, I think it's fair to say, and correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's fair to say the Jews have taken their Babylonian talmdic thinking and personality and injected it into the veins of America and are now transforming the entire society black, which I hate to say. I would much rather say it's white folks stuff. We used to say that. I mean, honest with you, I say that many many of the years. I just can't say it now because I'd be lying. It's like they're penetrating everywhere. It's black, it's white, Asians, Hispanics are starting to get gay. I'm looking at gay like I didn't even I didn't know there was a Hispanic gay. It didn't make sense to me. How you be Hispanic and gay. I just didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Well, if you didn't see it, you haven't been to Tijuana. They have Sodomo, There's there's a whole bunch of nightclubs for that very act. Yeah, it's pretty pretty disgusting. I really feel like I don't go to that section in case you're trying to be a funny person. I walk through it to get to the other section. Great Taco's over there.
Speaker 9: They're injecting pedophilic.
Speaker 1: Street taco has a kind of a dirty connotation to it too, doesn't it. Street taco could probably be a name for a prostitute.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and homosexuality as part of the very nature and culture and core of the American fabric. Is that fair to say? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think absolutely. Control of the media and their control of the politicians, I think those two things together. And education, sure, absolutely, yeah, absolutely, education, I mean everything, the legal system, judicial system, So they use all of these to forward their agenda. They're sexually perverted agenda.
Speaker 9: I saw Loudon County. I saw a white, white Anglo Saxon woman came in there to do at a school board and say we shouldn't have these books in there. And again, I can't make this up. I wasn't there. The video came out and somebody told us the name of the person who stopped her. Then you're supposed to get like three minutes to stay your piece and be done uninterrupted. She's reading from a book that's in the library for the children to get and it's disgusting, and I was so proud. I mean, this is my white I don't get proud of white folks that I was proud of her going in there and read because I couldn't even read that stuff. It's just filthy. And she's reading it and the woman stops or don't read that in here, it's too filthy or something, and she's like, what are you talking about? It's in this book. It's too filled people for me to read to you. But you wanted in the school. And when they put that woman's name up, it came up and see Cohen two, after.
Speaker 24: Seeing a September ninth school board.
Speaker 1: Meeting in Texas. So just to verify so because he says this a lot, because we're all the same to him, we all look the same. To Ayoh, i'ma phonearing. I'm just teazing. No, not all white people are Anglo Saxon. Anglo Saxon refers to a specific Germanic people who migrated to to and settled Actually that would be Gothic and Germanic, two different types, who migrated to and settled in England in the fifth century AD. Well prior to that, they were Gothic from the Norse people. Well, many white people may have some Anglo Saxon ancestry, particular leady Lord Livy those with British or englishritage. The term white encompasses as much a much broader range of ethnicities and ancestries. Let me get a little further white as a broader category. The term white is so is a social construct used to categorize people with light skin and pigmentation. It includes people from Okay. So if they have a light pigmentation, then a juice white most of them. Some of them are dark skinned, but they're all supposed to be the same ethnicity, right, it's not just a cult. It's simply an ethnicity, even though there's the Ashkenazi, which are a little bit more pale Turkish types, and then you have the Sephardics and all this other shit. So but of course they're all unified under that rather than the fact that they're devotees to the demiurge. Right, Okay, sure thing it says it includes people from a diverse European backgrounds, including those with Anglo Saxon ancestry, but also there was a Celtic, Romanic, Slavic, Latin, and other European origins. That's what the term white is supposed to mean, and Anglo Saxon is a subset. While some white people identify as Anglo Saxon, particularly those of English descent, it's not a universal or a defining characteristic of all white people. So the idea of white Anglo Saxon Protestant is sometimes used to refer to a specific specific group within the white population that is of English Protestant heritage. And it's also been created for uh, you know, to demean a people, calling somebody a wasp because guests who hates Protestants from Catholic Church and the Uavas by extension. All right, now that they've all been infiltrated, they're not any different. The Protestants aren't any different than the Roman Catholic Church, and the that that's just another mask for the same Saturn cult on the on the menagerial level, the ones that influenced all the other followers. That's what I'm getting at. You're still being terrorformed if you're sitting in through a pastor who's spewing out Marxist ideas to you, or reading and taking things out of context in a Bible. Uh yeah, so there you go. And I think this also fails to understand the Gothic connections because they refuse to acknowledge it because then that that validates the idea of the Ariahs or the Arians or the leading uh the culture, the class of Goths who were the leaders. Yeah, they were the noble, noble warrior slash leaders, fair leaders. Everything got corrupted over time, But when I'm talking about five thousand years ago and how they came into the territory is that they came into and their interactions at first with this wicked, evil cult were very noble. They were setting people free that weren't them. They just happened to be already inhabitants of the lands that they were encountering, but they were protecting them. And thor Adam came from an ancestry of the shields. What does a shield do. It's a guard guards you, It protects. They were they were a family oriented unit, and that's why families got to go. According to them, on pornography and the schools.
Speaker 17: I decided to check the titles at my.
Speaker 1: Child's school, Fairfax High School.
Speaker 24: The books were available.
Speaker 16: And we checked them out.
Speaker 5: Both of these books include pedophilia.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a good question. How many times all those books checked out by other people? And does that put you on a list? Is that bait? So if you do something bad that they don't like, even though they're betel hypocrites because of it, and because they're interjecting this stuff into your child's curriculum, it's his programming, his conditioning hers. When a person checks one out, even for the more curiosity of exposing it, does that put them on a list. So that if it's like a blackmail thing, like later on, if they do something that they always don't like, that they can actually very hypocritically say that they're perverts and take them down, and then you know they're The FEDS are really good at putting things on your computer that you never put on there yourself, and then framing you for deviant behavior, because it's okay when that happens that way. It's just not okay when you call out an a way for pushing it. I gotta do real quick here, so just give me a segondo here, all right? Sex between men and boys.
Speaker 24: Both books describe different acts. One book describes a fourth grade boy performing oral sex on an adult male. The other book has detailed illustrations of a man having sex with a boy. The illustrations include fillatio, sex toys, masturbation, and violent nudity.
Speaker 5: Pedophilia.
Speaker 24: Here from the author Mayakababe quote, I can't wait to have your cock in my mouth. I am going to give you the blowjob of your.
Speaker 17: Life, and then I want you inside me.
Speaker 5: End Quote from the author Jonathan Evson.
Speaker 24: What if I told you I touched another guy with dick?
Speaker 22: What if I told you I stuck?
Speaker 11: I was ten years old, but it's true.
Speaker 24: I sucked Doug Gobles dick. The Real Estate guy, and he sucked mine too. This is not an oversight at Fairfax. I sorry, there are children in the audience here.
Speaker 9: We're not interrupt mine time.
Speaker 2: My time is restored and my time is finished.
Speaker 24: Are in the stock and available in the library of Robinson for high school lamely and Anna Dan's high school.
Speaker 23: Pornography is offensive, manimal people.
Speaker 24: It is offensive to common decency. It is the reason why the.
Speaker 1: You know, they're not clapping for her, right, they're clapping because they shut her mic off. That's what these pieces of shit here, these fucking clapping seals are doing with their fucking gay masks on, these compliant little faggots. They're not they're not there to support her. Look how many Look how very few people show up, any concerned parents. It's just the it's just the people who are cuckholds for the freaking system. They show up to these things, all liberals, probably some of them are librarians and people who work at the school itself, and they're all congratulating the committee or whoever the PTA or whatever fuck this is for shutting off her mic and shutting her down. That's what they're congratulating, not the woman who spoke at her mind who talks about sensible, reasonable things a threat to all of their children. But these people are so immersed in this culture that they find this wulk shit to be progress. They're soft headed, freaking idiots. They probably don't have any tether, they don't have any connection, they don't have any any nosis, they don't have any God in them. They're high licks pieces of human wood.
Speaker 9: So when I started research in Loudon County and who was saying what there was another member of the county, another Jew, I forget his name now, and he said, we're not gonna get rid of any of these books, and we're going to hold our position. I said, don't they realize that I can see that they're a Jew and that they're announcing the fact that this is the Jews, and they got Anglo Saxon's here fighting this, but no one's mentioned in the fact that it's and it's overtly Jews.
Speaker 12: Right, that's the as they say, the six million pound elephant.
Speaker 1: In the room, or they you know because of the six million number.
Speaker 12: No, you know, the eight hundred pound gorilla, but it is the six million pound elephant in the room. They have programmed folks to the point where these as you said, these right winger.
Speaker 1: Because since we allegedly liberated them and saved them from the big bad national socialists bullshit, accountability is kind of a great thing, right, So we allegedly fought and died to save them, because that's apparently what the whole war was about. Now, that's what the that's how they painted. Now somehow we still owe them more shit, more recognition. Never fucking forget this, we ever forget h and continually have taxpayer money, meaning more burden on your family and your ability to provide for them for fucking Holocaust memorials, among billions of other freaking stupid government programs. Whoops, that was an accent.
Speaker 12: These news outlets will never mention the Jews involvement in sexual perversion. It's right in front of our faces. Is how could you overlook it? Well, they overlook it for a couple of reasons. One is it's not in their best interest to do it. Two is they cringe when they hear the word Jew, and that prevents them from moving forward. Three is they might be working for the Jew, you know. Four is they might not know. There's a variety of reasons, but the way that this issue needs to be approached is the way I think that we're doing it head on straight, all facts, no fluff, no fireworks. Just what are the facts? Who's doing this, who's pushing the sexual perversion? Who are the apex sexual predators? They just happen to be all jewsed.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say this again in white America, and you're not gonna get a bunch of ease. I only gonna give you a couple. I don't get out on much credit for much the Constitution. I give some credit that's pretty good, but this one, I'll give you credit all. I was really proud to see what happened with Jeffrey Epstein. What I mean by that he got a free walk the first time. I know how it works. That meant that when you walked free, that they're behind the scenes were some white I know they were white Anglo Saxon. Probably some brothers in there too, but who said, we don't care what happened, We're gonna put him in jail. And from the time he got off that first time to the time they finally got him in New York and arrested them and threw them in a real jail. I know the kind of hours and fight that had to occur. It reminds me so much of Leo Frank. So I want to say, whoever it was that did that hard work that I know was hard work, I know you had to sacrifice. I respect that. I'll give y'all credit for that because that's what's supposed to happen. And he got hung in the jail. Good. I don't care what they say happened. They say he got hung. That's good enough for me. They hung Leo Frank, they hung this pedophile. I don't like pedophile's good job.
Speaker 12: Again, I think we have just really ratcheous surface of Jewish involvement in sexual perversion and the fact that the bulk of the apex sexual predators are Jews.
Speaker 1: And whether he was a facilitator and whether he was a facilitator of other people to create victims in children or if he participated in themselves or both is irrelevant. The fact that the system was created and it wasn't just him. He's just a face so that they can't so they didn't want to revealed massade Cia even nighbor Rith, because that's why the Epstein thing gets isolated and quarantined, and nothing really happens, and they just pick off people or relocate them with a little story of them being wheeled out of a prison dead. Of course, quote unquote, we don't know what really happened. He probably wasn't valuable enough for them to keep around anyway they could take it. They have more than one guy like him. And they never talked about Zora Ranch. That's another thing that Rob brought up, and that's a really good point. They don't talk about what happened in New Mexico. There's a lot of weird shit going on down there. They at lays point at the island that they've already dismembered, dismantled.
Speaker 12: Sorry on COVID, I think will really open your eyes. And I know that Io you are looking forward to discussing that topic.
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 12: So we'll see on the next video.
Speaker 1: On the next episode of the Black and White.
Speaker 9: Essentially what they did, as they said, we want to put new technology into people that can either kill them, but even if they live through the process of this technology injection, we can kill them at our will, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And here's a lot of here's something that has brought up somewhat when I was talking to doctor Artist all those times, but also just in my and you know, looking into things and stuff like that, and then just realizing what we're looking at. It doesn't really matter. It doesn't have to be super high tech. It doesn't have to be self assembling circuitry in your body. I mean it probably may very well be. Or you could have a Mac address if you got the shot. It's possible. And again they won't do it to every shot, so that there's idiots out there that's say, my family's fine. Yeah, now give it some time, give it the five years, give it the five years, and see what happens once all these data centers are in place. How well you feel after getting those shots, because all it takes is the proper vibration. Let's say it's just synthetic venom inside of a Dina bead. Well, when they vibrate that thing at the right frequency through all these towers that are around everybody's songs, now those payloads of poison will open up. If they don't like you, they have a button they can press now and have complete you know what. They call it plausible deniability of having any hand in the demise of you or your family members. If they don't like you, and if they don't like you and your children got the shots, they might not go for you. They might go for your children. That's the power that was handed over to them. And Trump was the forerunner of that. He was up in front. So even if they're not creating circuitry, which could very well be, I mean, it's harder for people to buy into that. Nanotech on its own was hard for me to even comprehend because if you're trying to tell me that, if they're not a simple quote unquote, they call it a machine. Machine means moving parts, all right, Nanomachines means moving parts. It doesn't mean that it's something magnetic that can be you know, manipulated with magnetic field. Well the okay, the smaller you shaved graphing, the more you can make it move and manipulate and come to together with magnetism or a certain type of frequency. Vibrate it, make it dance, make it appear like liquid when the rate you know frequency or your phone frequency when you set it next to it, like they showed in some of those videos, makes it appear to be liquid and move. There's that aspect, and imagine that being in your in your veins and or even in your muscle tissue. And then when they put make it dance, you know how get it can be spiky? It can because if you've ever seen how like an antenna operates, you see the wave, the wave function, and something that's late enough to emulate the wave that's passing through it. So imagine that expanding in your cause a nice quick stroke frah yeah yeah, or an embolism or something like that. So it doesn't have to be super high tech. It could just be simple manipulation in that respect. So that's the power that we funded over to them. And if it is assembling stuff, well then guess what like that movie or not that movie? I'm sorry, it was a book. I was listening to the audio version of the of it, The Black Awakening. Now I don't rush this. Dar and I have well, but not to have a relationship. We didn't know each other. He's dead, but I don't. I have a lot of issues with his past and his presentation and his anti German behaviors and speeches and writings in Black Awakening, because that's part of the Hallway Vay thing, right, The the manipulation of the perception there. But it's it's the idea that a signal is transmitted and then people basically become demonically quote unquote demonically possessed. But that could just be low jacking a system, sending it information and manipulating them from the inside to do a certain thing. And then after these people who also have like superhuman strength during this episode where they're just killing everybody, another signal goes out, also controlled by the same government, who then takes credit for fixing the problem, and it changes all these people's behaviors to where they self annihilate, they whack themselves in one way or another. Now, think about that in relation to shows, movies, the actual event and how they portrayed it. In Hollywood of Amityville, horror guy thinks he's hearing demons, seeing demons in the faces of his family and then attempts to kill them. Now, imagine if something was able to alter your perception, your eyes, your brain or completely or worse, maybe worse than you believing. It would be you being put in the backseat of your own mind and your your limbs are no longer in your control, and you, through your own terror have to watch yourself pivoting horrific acts on your family. Now, that would be the ultimate evil. That would be hell on earth. And if ever that signal was sent out, you better have something out the ready just to take yourself up before you arm your own family. That's the fact that that's even a potential right now. And they might not even need an interface, but an interface would be a lot easier. That'd be lower tech. They might not even need an interface. They might have actually figured out how to through through the They've already been suppressing us in our in our mental faculties with all these satellites and all this the electromagnetic radiation, radio waves and single that's where we have issues already. We're not at the potential we should be. We shouldn't. We're not. We're in a lower vibration as this. Now, imagine if they can manipulate you simply with the right tones and frequencies. There there's the reason why tones in bassin music and stuff like that appeal to people but also attract them into a darker thought process. That's why they use it in music. That's why when they're talking about gangster shit, it's all very scary be speeds. It's it's like a form of a spell.
Speaker 9: We can also have maximum control of what's in.
Speaker 1: I mean, just look at the sematics and how they can manipulate the sand. Now think about the tiny little parts in your body and what it could do, and how that could also affect something like not graphic because that's too simple, but some kind of machinery. And that's the thing about nano. Like I said, I never understood how is something that small where it takes a certain type of magnification on a micro scope to even see it. If it's that hard to even see it, what the hell assembled it? That'd be like trying to put together the smallest wristwatch with all the little gears. You set the gears and you've probably seen that at least maybe an editorial of something. How they'd be able to watch the old way with the gears and all that. How did that happen?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What are they contact with that would be scaled down a living being being scaled down to sub parasite level, that would have the dexterity to actually assemble something like that? I doubt how could they build a machine that was that? Do they have a honey shrunk the kid's lazer somewhere like size is relative to what you're comparing it to. It could be huge if everything else is super small. So that's that's the only way that that makes sense to me. If there's something with moving parts was built that tiny and it's not just or does it not just tell this like some sort of another lie of physics and a lot of the lie of science. They have to explain that. They also have to explain why parasites are so good at manipulating hormonal functions and behaviors in a human body and other animals to get its desire from you, to make you do what it wants. If there's no if there's allegedly no conscious consciousness in things other than humans, if that's what they're if that's what they're rolling with, and some of them are simple, the organism allegedly the least possibility for that, then explain to me how it has a desire in the first place, and how it's able to manipulate something with much more complicated allegedly than it to do those things. How is that possible? Like the things that they're talking about would be small enough to fit in like a little you know what they call that move be oh shit, inner space looking in a little little in a little spaceship inside of a fucking parasite. That's how small the stuff is allegedly supposed to be. So you see a parasite on the outside. On the inside, it's a natural mechanical functioning thing driving around this thing that looks like an organism. I'm just saying that it would have to be super small. How does that happen?
Speaker 9: Side of their body? Remotely?
Speaker 1: All right, let me go talk to the peeps. So I'm working. H got cooking all over my hands. You can't catch much of but it gets mon Kelly, No, he means Stu looks like a doctor. Roseanne lowering the bar A nice Karen, I fixed her name. That was great, That was great. That was great, Karen man bear pig. How you doing, Hey, Mike, I was I'm not gonna I'm not trying to my own horn here because the way I used it was actually kind of ridiculous. But the fact that I did. I'm really good at beating be E A D I n G like SILICONK when I'm callking stuff like I'm really good at making it nice and smooth than like. And the stupid part about it all is I did it because I didn't want to spend the money to fix my moon roof that was for some reason just not sealed right. And I was living in Florida at the time, so I just cocked all the way around the outside edge of it. Oh, good times. It was on a Mercury Cougar. I think it was a two thousand and six Mercury Cougar. No, it was older than that. I had it been two thousand and two. It was two thousand two Mercury Cougar. All right, let's check out what I was talking about here. Since we brought it up. This is always cool.
Speaker 9: The film we were about to see has no characters.
Speaker 10: If you spare a little of your imagination, it is a film to describe to you the effect of cimatic frequencies.
Speaker 2: All matter.
Speaker 1: M M. Now, wouldn't it just be funny if he was pressing the tones to get it to line up in a straight line and then snorted it, Oh that wasn't sand oop se mm hmm. So Tesla, all things are vibration and frequency. Now you understand why radio waves can impact you. I know why. Visual sigils could also impact your psyche without you knowing it, like seeing symbols like the star of ren Fan and other symbols that they utilize. It puts you in a different state. It affects you. You should shot your eyes away from some of these things. Now, think about that you have something in your body. If you do, you have everything else that's normally it's naturally supposed to be in your body, your blood, the stuff, the minerals that you have in there, the things some are magnetics, are not dimagnetic material. Now, send a sonic wave at the right tone, could be extra low frequency. I think they also have ULF, which is ultra low frequency. I'm not sure which ones. The difference between the extra and the ultral are and then you don't hear it, but it's affecting you. There's a lot here to contemplate. And there's also a resistance level too, right Like, there's also frequency and noise in this particular area right now, But until they hit it directly on the speaker that's holding the cup of water on it, that it actually shows physical change, visible change. But that doesn't mean that there isn't something that's a constant background noise that's already affecting the water itself in the first place. I think what we're seeing is just, you know, a leveling off, meaning like a resistance or an acceptance or an under like this is the natural level of influence that the water or the body can maintain and control and understand, even though it could also be affecting it and influencing it. But then the overpowering sonic wave is then showing you physical change. Do you notice the conical shapes and the fluid when when the right notes and it comes up before it turns into the and then when it comes back down you see the conical shape. That's the frequency everything Now you see those thing is on the on the on the plate, And then you think about snowflakes. Everyone's unique. I don't know if they are all are, but I'm sure there's a wide variety. Just says if they were playing different notes and had different equipment set up to that you see different shapes too, or consistent tone. Clock will also create those if influence the sand to create another shape. Even though you're seeing the same shapes and patterns, doesn't mean that's all that it's there there's countless numbers of patterns in these frequencies that you're seeing in a two dimensional levels basically.
Speaker 9: Completely at.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 26: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That manipulation through sound, I see if I just got anything else going on over here, Oh, all kinds of to look at some of them later. That's cimatic. Some thats anymore. Well, I should have be done that at least, so very interesting stuff. The Faraday suits. You know, Tesla was missing around with that kind of crap. He didn't never use a fair day suit. He got his body so in tune with stuff that he he was. He would use the Quirkshoe bottoms. But he didn't do much more than that, he said, And he said that if if it was anyone else that came on there, they would probably fry. All right, Well, so follow the damn show if you're not already. And uh, let's let's use YouTube today since we're here. There's a little thing you have to quick that says more, I want more anymore? And you scroll down and by Amazon's where you get the full Blu ray or DVD of the episodes we've been watching. There's two more to go, seven and eight. My website's right here, so we're going to click that. Oh and by the way, I talked to doctor Manzo yesterday through telegram, but voicemails and stuff like that, voice messages, and we're trying to get back together for more shows and potentially recurring day like we have a doctor glyddon, so if that happens, that's gonna be freaking awesome. He's got there's a lot of stuff going on in Ohio and and his clinic and stuff like that that he's dealing with. Pus it got just got busy too. And in addition to that, but I wanted to remind people because apparently there's a ton a ton of people, a ton of people. It just makes This is another way that supports our show. This show here is to get something for yourself.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: You know, not just the whole Patreon thing, which is awesome if you do that, the whole gifts and Go, which is awesome if you do that, but also if you're going or the Hot Sauce if you get something there that helps as well, and that's awesome if you do that, or the book, but just asure well he's boom, all right, the code B B five bah bah blah bah five. You want your ninety essentials, ninety essential nutrients you make the defense of your body, your shield that protects you from the crap and also helps your body do what it's supposed to do on its own. You have to give it the raw materials to do so to prevent and be resistant to illness, to disease. The whole food multi vitamin right here, it's forty dollars less. Less than forty dollars less, I mean more than forty dollars less, especially when you the BB five code than the tangy tangentine. And this also lasts one month or thirty days worth of uh of what do you call it? Why can't I think of that word?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: See what happens inar my brain? Oh anyway, servings Jesus Christ.
Speaker 13: There we go.
Speaker 1: So there it is. The lastkan cod liver oil would be like the UFA plus. So I'm trying to show you you can get your ninety essentials from Eiffel Health, and I would, like I said, I always recommend that you at least get the plant derived minerals and the beyond osio FX for the magnesium and the calcium. It was help for your blood. They help for your heart, they help for the osteoporosis and preventing that strong bones and skin, they'll that good stuff, all right. So that's the skin skin part was I was thinking of copper, the whole food multi vitamin. It's a whole food all right, and it's more than half of what the tangy tangerine costs. So if you're trying to get your ninety and you don't have the budget to go tangy tangerine style, that's right here. Okay, that's a way to make it cheaper for yourself. Use the BB five. It gets even cheaper. Bravo, Bravo five, b B five. When you get to check out full of chemic acid, I would get this because it's like a ninety day supply. So you take that, you take your discount off with a BB five, and you also divide that by three, because you're getting at least ninety days on of of use out of it. It's a little tend tiny amount that you put in it. It makes the water black. It's all fill with chemic Acid's all ionic minerals, right or colloidal or whatever you call it. It's full of chemic acid. It's all the stuff that you need in a way that you can absorb it, and an energy earth plowder. And there's collagen here. Let's scroll down a little bit. The whole food, vitamin C complex whole food, which means there's already a copper bond with it. Then there's the core copper. This is something you should even if you're getting everything you get from Eifel Health, if you're gonna get all different Eifel Health, you should add this to that. And it's not that much. That's a thirty days, that's a month supply, and you'd less than that when you add your discount to it with the Bravo Bravo five or BB five. Now little it up more because I want to show you something else. I'm trying to get to it. Women's radiate strength, blood sugar support, ease and comfort for joint and tissue. But okay, so the copper. If you have internal injuries, if you have like you should mileinch, you think, oh, if you have an abdomen, if you don't want to get hernia's, if you don't want your the elastin in your body to disappear, so things tear your your arteries, all that stuff that requires copper. That's one of the first things that a lot of things attack and suck out of your body, including sugar. It will rip freaking copper out of your body. Iron too much iron, know, fuck up your copper give you make it left that argic too. It'll it'll take the energy out of your mitochondria. If that's actually how that works. But however, way, what does it. It makes it so that you have less energy fatigue, chronic fatigue, syndrome, bone and joint pain from the iron. So two things to do. You add the copper, You remove the iron that's in your tissue, the excess reduced iron, and also crapy fruit and cereal and all that stuff and just everything that they add iron.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: You know, ever, should you should never ever take an iron supplement because the doctor tells you you have a little iron. No you don't, you haven't in the wrong places. IP six. This is what will help get rid of the excess iron. Does a lot of other things too, but that's something else. It has magnesium and calcium in as well. So doing this and the osteo only increases, especially if you have problems with bones already brill bones or rossio pros or anything like that. You haven't you need a NEB replacement, HIT replacement. You feel like you need one because you've been convinced that you do. Give this a try. First, do that in the osteo and do it for ninety days and see if you start feeling less pain, and see if over the course of time bone does grow back. Then don't be taking things that prove like the osteoporosis medications. They they prevent new bone from being I'm sorry, from old bone being taken up and recycled, so the old bone remains. And if you don't have enough calcium your body, because that was never addressed, you're not creating new osteoblast. The osteoblasts aren't creating new calcium. So over time, oh you're not. The thickness isn't being reduced, but the strength of it is. So the medications that they put you on, if you're going to a doctor like an MD, over time, they're actually creating the problem that they say that they're trying to prevent because they're limiting the osteoclass ability to take down the old bone so that the new bone the also blasts can build it again, get rid of all that shit and just get to calcium calcium in the absorbable forms OSTEO beyond ascu fx IP six. Now when it comes to the Eiffel Health, there's no discount code that I have for that, but it's through Eifelhealth dot Com, which is usually underneath Eiffel e I F F e L health dot com. It's the Youngevity Healthy Foundation Pact that I'm talking about. But you can get just the bottles. If you get just the bottles, call in talk to Brenda whomever at zero zero one and find out what it's actually going to cost you and mention the show. Like I said, nothing comes to me. It's not adding to your cost, but it might help you get it for cheaper than what the website said, in the sense that they have static pricing there. But there could be specials. There could be buy one, get ones you don't know and take a call. Touring. I'm going to put out my own touring. I've got it already here, but I want to mix it with something I want to make it. I kind of want to make up prep workout. There's a lot of stuff on here, but the ones I mentioned are the ones that I think are essentials essentials, and then if you have specific issues you can scroll through here. But these are all whole food multivitamins or whole food vitamins and minerals that doctor Manzo helped to formulate. He developed them with them. Olive leaf advanced Immune. Interesting. Do you ever have the stuff creep leaves? Those are nice. It's kind of a Greek Italian thing, or maybe just a Greek thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Of my peeps, well, I must in Germany and Irish, so they don't have a very good cuisine. The Iris don't. So this is where you get doctor Ronzay's book, and it's already got my code on it. Now let me show you something that just got put here, all right, the courses of courses. So there's a free course here for past participants. Now there's also a there used to be a pre course on there that I actually took back when I was still there. I don't know if it's still there, but if you go to if you do the online, it's this before you use my discounts. Let me see because now my code works over here too.
Speaker 2: So let me.
Speaker 1: Do you how do you select it. Intercourse sounds like intercourse. All right. Now, let's see, I don't want to love again. I'm just trying to see if it's uh it's supposed to. If it doesn't, it's just the code ball. But oh yeah, that's right. So when you if you get into this and you're gonna you're gonna purchase one of the uh lf staff body, you know, with the book and learning how to use the book for the touch energetic healing stopping clogged messed up energetic pathways in your body, then you're going to want to use ball Busters capital B and then ball Busters B A A L, B U S T E R S. Type it in. If it doesn't pop up, if it doesn't show a discount, pop put it in. So this is the online course. Now, if you sign up for the online course and an alf taft body comes along another course that you can that you can actually get to in person and there's there's availability, then it you can put that towards this, all right, Or if you're going to go for the actual course, there's one in September. It appears, get there before it's gone. There's very limited seating in there, and it's a three and a half day course with doctor Manzo and his peeps. Okay, so that's what it is. Teaches you how to be a practitioner of this stuff. And I don't know if this might be a certification or whatever. But also again it says view details. Yeah yeah, yeada. Then there's all these ones here. There's an Alptop Body Sism of course, South Africa Online, South Africa. There's the helf Toft Body Course that happened in July. That just happened. It was like two weeks ago or a week ago. Healthy Foundations Collection, HRT Quest Practitioner Program, any of these things, any of these things use code ballbussers. Just capitalize the first B. If something doesn't work where you don't see a difference, you got to call them map numbers at the very bottom of each one of their things. Call and find out if you're doing it right or if I haven't navigated this yet. But the qupon code, my cupon code should work for all of these things. So you get a discount on it if you if you know the right guy I, then you'll get the discount. Let's go back to this shop real quick. Oh I gotta do through that. So now they also have their own So there's a root cause Protocol supplement bundle. Here, there's a core copper, the magnesium in the lesson cali liveral oil, the energy I had dine I would highly recommend. And then there's there's the ninety essentials if done through just as you're will now, if you're mix and matching, go to the other, go to this one. Come over here and click this instead. All right, if you want to go full bowl, full boat, then you can use this and still use my code. It's capital B. If it doesn't show up on its own capital B ball bussers. Because what you don't see here is that Shopify and Wicks are integrated into the same website. So some things are being operated through Shopify and other things are being operated through wis. One of them doesn't translate over the code, and doctor Monso says he thinks he remembers it being going in with the capital B and then the rest of the lowercase no spaces. So that's why I'm telling you this now. All right, this is all very important information. I probably should have put this at the beginning of the show. I'll do that in the next one, so that people don't, you know, miss it, miss what I'm saying here again? Everything should it should work for just about everything. See how this one says shopify. So one of them takes the code, one of them doesn't, so you have you have to like automatically by clicking my link will automatically take the code, and then the other one you have to put it manually through the checkout process. Got it good? So if you're getting the book, it should it will automatically apply to it. If you're getting the maybe, where's the book? Where's the beef? H I got a bitter idea. Let's just go here. Pick it again. There is categories what pages? This restoration technology is collections. Okay, so it's in the collections. So you see how says ballbusterers. Discounts already on this page. So there you go, do do do, And then there's the book and they'll give you a discount on the book. Therapy supplies here with a lot picture of the book. But you'll see that it's this and other things, right all right? Search through that. If you already have an understanding who doctor Manto is, you can still utilize my Ballbusterer's Code to get make things a little bit more affordable for you now, and if you're new to it, start with the book and maybe look for some old videos of him and I and you know, doctor Blyndon actually mentioned him and talked about how to use this book for Karen yesterday. I think it was Karen, No, it was it was Colleen for the you know, left left leave, Yeah, did the energy the way it spirals for the different hands, but the touch thing and how it can help heal and all that and do all kinds of things. I've actually used on myself and felt relief and felt improvement on certain things when I had injuries and different problems, especially even when I had the thing going on with my hernia and stuff and with my eyesight when I lost him because I walked through an area that had like pest aside sprayed and got gunk in my eye for two weeks. That was fun, all right. You see the sauce, Thank you for sure, Thank you if you for showing up like the damn video, subscribe it to it or whatever, and you know, leave a comment so I know what the feedback is. I don't ever get a lot of those I like comments. I like to read them. All right, we'll see you some other time. This cracker here hasn't go make some as sauce. We will see you. I will not see you, but you'll see you in the next one. That's my motto as a painter. Or just calck it awesome? All right later all I said it end? Did it end? Let's going on? It's not ending?
Speaker 12: The hell? All right?
Speaker 9: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What the hell just happened? Are we still live? Seriously? Yeah, we're still live?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Can I end this