Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at everybody. I can't I can't reach anybody.
Speaker 2: Well this wave, just wave, just wave. Here we go. Okay, we're starting.
Speaker 3: We are on, baby. Well, I don't see anything on that can't on the unmonitor. That's why I don't know that we're on, because I don't see myself.
Speaker 2: If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There we go, Oh, there we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Laura.
Speaker 2: Kane After Dark.
Speaker 3: Welcome, first live show back after a week, which feels like I've been gone a month.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: I missed you.
Speaker 1: I missed you.
Speaker 3: Eric Rimmer, my co host. I missed you, Brian, producer, Brian, what's up?
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 4: Great? Awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, no I'm not, I'm not one hundred percent, but let me just let me just first, thank you for tuning in. Thank you guys for watching on Instagram Live. Here are some tidbits that we are going to discuss coming up.
Speaker 1: We have lots of bits.
Speaker 3: We have Charlie Kane's wedding recap, including why I hid at my son's wedding reception for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh jesus, are you kidding.
Speaker 3: A live reenactment of my wedding toast that I worked so hard on.
Speaker 2: As you know, we talked about it a lot.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit of a reenactment with sound effects and everything. It's absolutely unbelievable. I will tell you why and who pushed me at my son's wedding.
Speaker 1: God sounds like a Let me just.
Speaker 3: Say, of course. It was a beautiful They did a great job. It was a cool venue, It was magical. They looked incredible and they had a great time.
Speaker 1: I sounds like you spent a lot of time in a bush or on the floor, both us things.
Speaker 3: And it may been during their vowels that I was on my ass on the in the aisle. No problem, but I'll explain why that happened. Uh, we have Eric has a loaded double D segment including Comic Con stuff. Because Comic Con just finished on Sunday, I have.
Speaker 5: Never been more depressed as a result. Why Because there you have? Any celebrities are in San Diego right now, including Keanu Reeves, Yes he is. Do you know how many of them I met?
Speaker 4: Were seen? Zero?
Speaker 2: Were you down there?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Then, what do you expect? They're all downtown?
Speaker 5: It's just a proximity, you know, depression sort of thing. Keanu Reeves is here and I have a bazillion things.
Speaker 2: Have like, well, no, we weren't here, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were here.
Speaker 1: I told Okay, listen what I told?
Speaker 2: What did you tell?
Speaker 3: Brian? Why? What talk?
Speaker 2: Talk?
Speaker 7: Was?
Speaker 2: It is about e Kanu?
Speaker 1: I know he was in town this weekend.
Speaker 2: Sure, and.
Speaker 1: Well Brian looks adequately dressed this evening.
Speaker 4: No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's not not happening, not fair, not fair to do that unless you know, unless you're serious, don't be teasing.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 3: Tears easily could fly out of my eyes at any second.
Speaker 4: If somebody walks in the door of my tears.
Speaker 3: Will flyow, my God, like the craziest thing that ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we can't we can't deal with this.
Speaker 3: Okay, get ready for the secret sound it's coming up in just a second.
Speaker 2: First, I just wanted to remind you guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, it'd be great if you would subscribe to our YouTube channel. Uh, if you would follow us on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok at Laura Kane after.
Speaker 1: Dark, follow me on only Fans.
Speaker 3: Well, that's another subject that we need to broach in a minute, well, not in a sometime at some point like comment.
Speaker 2: Share, spread the love. That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to play you the secret sound. A couple of times. Many guesses have come in via comments on YouTube or Instagram or wherever, and I've answered every single one and nobody has gotten it correct. If you guess the secret sound correctly, you will get one hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 1: That's the prize, straight out of Laura's purse.
Speaker 3: So buddy, we're splitting this dude, So guess away any way you can. You can even email us Laura k Ada Gmail if you want. I mean, I don't know any way you want to get a hold of us. The comments are probably the best, but whoever gets it first gets one hundred dollars. And here it is. Can you shut it up a tiny bit? Maybe I didn't turn it one more time. Okay, if you guys can guess what that sound is, then you get a hundred dollars. That's all insane, and we will keep going until somebody gets it.
Speaker 2: What a fun thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like we do. We have like an end date on it at some point.
Speaker 3: Not really, I think somebody will eventually get it. There has been there was one guess that was in the realm of what it is, got kind of close but not quite what it was at all, not close enough, not at all, but it was. It was not it, but it was it was getting there.
Speaker 1: There are so many people watching to that. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, before we get to the big wedding recap and.
Speaker 1: One other thing, we also have to talk about your.
Speaker 2: Troll No, that's on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's on Thursday. So you guys got to hear this. We're going to talk about the big guns. Well, let someone have it again.
Speaker 2: Let me talk. We need to we need to talk about internet trolls.
Speaker 3: That it's going to be a big topic on Thursdays because something happening.
Speaker 2: What now, why would you say that.
Speaker 4: Because we don't don't interact with trolls.
Speaker 3: But I got to explain to you why I interacted with this one particular woman and you'll understand, you'll understand.
Speaker 4: I'll be the judges.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about our fabulous sponsors before we get into the big wedding recap. And just so you know, there are two people that are sitting on the couch that are right over there who I might bring on just to say hi, And that would be my daughter Evan Elizabeth, who is.
Speaker 1: Really literally looks like she has painted on abs by the way. She has like total Janet Jackson abs.
Speaker 3: I know. Well, she just got her wizard teeth out on Friday, like massive surgery, so she can't really talk well.
Speaker 1: But she's you have all four taken out at one time, good girl.
Speaker 3: And one was impacted so she was under anesthetia, which wasn't very funny.
Speaker 2: This one was like sideways, she's with me.
Speaker 1: I woke up as it flew across the room when it smacked up, I woke up in the middle of mine. Nice, but I had all four taken out at once too.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So she advice, ever, don't ever get to and then two, oh, well.
Speaker 3: She might have a different opinion about that because she's not been having the best time. But she's been having the best time she possibly have. And her boyfriend, who she's there deb madly in love.
Speaker 1: He was great.
Speaker 3: He's the greatest guy. He has taken such good care of her. We're gonna have him up here. I told him that I know he doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm like surprised we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be on a podcast just to say hi to your people in New York if you want to or whatever or wherever you want, just to say hi. Okay, But we'll get to that in a second. First we need to talk about our sponsors of Laura Kane after Dark and one of them and would be the five Case Skadattal for Research walk, which is on September seventh, which is I'm am seeing the thing you are. It was so fun last year and you're like, what's skidaddle? What does that even mean? Okay, well, here's the deal. This is what SCAD is. SCAD is a heart attack and it affects women under fifty, primarily healthy women out of nowhere. They get a heart attack. And this is a very This needs to be researched more because there's not a lot of research on why this affects women.
Speaker 2: And it affects pregnant.
Speaker 3: Women too, like a lot of these women who have survived these heart attacks. I was walking with new Moms like it's it's very serious. So that's what the money goes toward. It's a fun walk. It is a well SCAD can reoccur, can be fatal. It's it's a serious thing. So the need is there for research for sure. So that's what the walk is all about. And tell everybody about the walk and.
Speaker 2: Where it's going to be.
Speaker 1: The time to five k run walk takes place on the east side of Crown Point Park in San Diego on beautiful Mission Bay. Enjoy the course along the bay and on the Bay side Walkway. Awards will be given to the overall winner male and female registered by August sixteenth, which is coming up faster than wee can I know imagine To guarantee this year's T shirt, There'll be refreshments, face painting, and fun for all for supporting a great cost in vendors.
Speaker 3: It's a fun, beautiful day and it's a beautiful walk. And I did it last year and I loved it. Laura Kane after Dark dot com is where the link is for you to sign up for this walk. Yes, here's their little logo. The skidaps behind us too, and it's behind us, yeah right there all right, also behind us l Joya Cosmetics.
Speaker 1: Jason, Yeah, hi, doctor Reedler And well did.
Speaker 3: You know that I did a new commercial TV commercial? Foh somebody I think Matt saw it recently I think the new one is it's airing. I did it in a radio station.
Speaker 2: In my element.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: But anyway, here's more about Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center in our man. Jaywortzler J at Capital Growthing.
Speaker 1: I love j.
Speaker 3: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 1: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 3: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 1: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 3: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 1: Go to glamfam dot com.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to take control of your financial future?
Speaker 2: No further than Jay Wartzler.
Speaker 3: You're trusted and our favorite certified financial planner.
Speaker 1: Life is full of financial decisions and with thirty plus years of experience and a dedication to your financial wellbeing, Jay is your partner and achieving your financial goals.
Speaker 3: So if you're at or near retirement and you want to know if you have sufficient assets and income sources for a comfortable retirement, or if you are simply changing jobs and you're unsure about what your options are with your current retirement plan, please reach out to j.
Speaker 1: Jay Wartzler and the team at Capital Growth go the extra mile to ensure your financial success. Their office is a one stop shop for financial advising, estate planning, tax preparation, and divorce analysis. Call J today at eight five eight five five two six ' nine six to zero or email him at jayw at Capitolgrowthinc dot com.
Speaker 3: For the Big wedding rehab, let's have Evan and Cui up on stage to say hi here. I'll move on the Instagram live so they can see you there.
Speaker 2: They are right there. Hello, Hello, Hello, hey here.
Speaker 3: Turn on your mic there, there you go, there you go here, I'll sit here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sit there?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 3: Are you on for a little thing? Yes?
Speaker 2: So, and this is que Hi.
Speaker 3: Welcome to San Diego. He's never been to San Diego before. Have you ever been to California before?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: One time when I was younger, but uh not consciously. I was like a I was like six years old.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell everybody where you're from?
Speaker 7: I'm from Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Higan, Saigon. It's so cool?
Speaker 3: And so they met at school.
Speaker 2: Does everyone know how my wizard teeth out?
Speaker 6: Because that's why I can't talk.
Speaker 3: You're doing a great job considering you had it down or.
Speaker 1: What you should sit on his lap and then he can just talk and you'd be like a puppet.
Speaker 3: Oh my Gosha is WHOI My mom kept calling him Hue, which is funny.
Speaker 2: But he's like, I think you're probably used to that. So just tell people how you met real.
Speaker 3: Quick, and then maybe just give his shout out to whoever you want to say hi to, whoever may be watching this.
Speaker 2: And then that's it.
Speaker 7: So how we met?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how'd you guys meet?
Speaker 6: So hurts my face. So one day last October, who he was doing a show because we're both in the acting program at Fordham University, and he did so well that I was like, oh my god, I love him. So after the show, I told him lurp, I've told him. I went to go and tell him how good he was. And then we instantly connected and now we're in love forever and we never has stopped hanging out since that day. Oh yeah, and now we're in San Diego together and we're gonna go to Disney World. We booked our tickets to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hui, what is when your first your favorite part so far of San Diego?
Speaker 1: Besides seeing Laura and I of.
Speaker 3: Course, yeah, well jah, besides this moment right here.
Speaker 1: That's hard to talk.
Speaker 7: I'd say probably the beaches which beached you like you would, probably Pacific Beach.
Speaker 1: Pay Did you guys go to Cornado yet?
Speaker 7: No, we have a little bit of handicap because of this one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's doing the best she can.
Speaker 3: She showed him Babbelo Park yesterday and she was like even worse than she is today, and she like, you're a trooper, Evan, you really are?
Speaker 2: You really big time? Anybody want to say hi to you? Before you.
Speaker 3: We continue the show, and you guys like go sit on the couch.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Fordham University, I guess and.
Speaker 3: Mom and dad, sister, everybody in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Evan?
Speaker 3: Anybody you want to say hi to and then get out.
Speaker 6: Of lee just you would be the only person I would shout out. So I'm shouting you out right, know and Jui shout up?
Speaker 2: How about your surgeon?
Speaker 3: By my surgeon, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You did a great job. Okay, Okay, we're done. Okay, you guys, thank you so much. You're just so cute. I just just wanted to show everybody. Oh I don't need this, there you go. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to show how cute they are. Ours are so freaking cute. And he's been so good. He's taken such good care of her. Oh my god, I love it. It's been so good to her. Okay que the wedding music.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: So it was a crazy wedding week in Portland, Oregon. I drove to and from Portland Airport seven different times in three days. I drove to Anti Doodoos, who lives in West Lynne, which is thirty minutes away from where I was back and forth six times, thirty minutes each way. Then there's a whole thing with the rente car which I'm not going to get into. My airbnb was great, but one night, it's so dark in Portland in the area I was in, and the back entrance to my airbnb was like this gravel alleyway.
Speaker 2: I was lost forty.
Speaker 3: Minutes and I was going down all these weird gravel alleyways and I could hear the branches going scraping the side of the rental car. I'm like, oh my GPS, I do and still couldn't find it. It's just it was a weird little like turn off like and I was so tired and my brain I got lost for forty minutes.
Speaker 2: I almost cried.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then the wedding, the bridle shower was beautiful. Oh my god, Maya's dress was on real, it was so pretty. Charlie looks so handsome, so great. Now, the one thing they asked me to do, or Charlie asked me to do, because Mom, will you video our vows using the camcorder you gave me and restored the old one that I took all his baby pictures on, we do our vows. We beat, of course, so the ceremony starts. Charlie walks me and Maya's mom to our seats.
Speaker 2: He goes up.
Speaker 3: I promptly get up with the camera nil in the up the aisle so I could get a good shot. I'm very focused on the camera and you know, zooming in and zooming out. Then there was like a light coming in on Charlie's space, so I had to move over, still kind of in the aisle, but off to the side. The photographer is behind me taking photos. So the officiant goes the whole ceremony is over, and then she goes, Charlie, you may now kiss your bride. And as she said that, the photographer takes her arm and.
Speaker 2: Goes boom and pushes me out of the way.
Speaker 3: I go, landing on the side in my dress in the aisle of my son's wedding. Oh yeah, so she can get the shot, which I appreciate. I understand.
Speaker 4: Are you rolling during that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe it.
Speaker 3: I really I held on to that, you know, I didn't go flying. I held on the camera, but it toppled over with me.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to say that was rather rude.
Speaker 2: She was very militant, but she got some great pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no photographers a brutal wow.
Speaker 2: That she needed that first shot.
Speaker 3: And I understand, and I was in her way apparently, but she literally pushed me.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, no big deal, I get it great.
Speaker 1: Well, had I been there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she was good. I mean she it was fine.
Speaker 1: Somebody would have got a throat punch.
Speaker 3: So then it was time for the big toasts. And I worked really hard on this toast.
Speaker 2: I'm going to reenact a little bit of the toast.
Speaker 3: The dad went first, then it was my turn, Then it was Maya's mom's turn. We kind of like piggybacked off each other, and then the sister kind of ended it. And it was really beautiful. But the venue was like an industrial, cool like place that was kind of connected to this nursery. It was a really neat but like industrial and downtown type right next to you the train tracks.
Speaker 2: So let me just start and.
Speaker 3: Then, Brian, when after I read this first sentence, please the sound effect. Sure, Charlie and Maya Grandpa David grab a heater. You just you look just like Charlie is here shining is light Grammy Maya shining her light down on here today. They're your guardians forever. Turn it up. There are no words good enough, strong enough, descriptive enough.
Speaker 2: To explain the lave.
Speaker 3: That Charlie and Maya's share, but I'll do my best. It's tender, so selfless, all encompassing, extraordinary, beautiful, a textbook definition of the word love. When I watched them secret and then I just eventually like this, I just stop and just go Okay, everybody's watching me, and they're like, people are looking around. It's super uncomfortable because it was so uncomfortable. Everybody's looking around like what is going on? What is that noise?
Speaker 2: And why is she talking?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 3: So I just sat there for a minute, thought the train had passed. I was like, okay, silence, okay. When I secretly watched them sweetly interact doing something as simple as.
Speaker 2: Standing in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Getting coffee, it breaks joy and light and all good feels to my soul. Charlie, my sweet boy who died three times on the way to surgery.
Speaker 2: And then I just sat there with the mic. I put it up to my throat. I'm like, Laura, you're gonna get through this. You can get through this. Do it, just do it, just do it, just do it.
Speaker 3: I know on Instagram you can't hear the sound effects, but let me just tell you this train was so incredibly I just I pushed through.
Speaker 2: So I finished it.
Speaker 3: I did just I didn't do the Shrek story. I didn't do I did it. Was very it was very appropriate.
Speaker 2: Okay, I finished mine.
Speaker 3: All the everybody else didn't have a train with theirs.
Speaker 4: Just me like a full blown, like audio theater, now I know.
Speaker 3: So then I sat down to eat. Everybody was and am mingling, and I was like, I was about to kind of lose my mind a little bit. So I was like, okay, I'm either going to scream obscenities like uncontrollably by accident, I'm going to faint. I'm going to now believe me, this was not a thought. But I'm like, I'm gonna drink or like something bad. So I'm like, I just excuse myself from the table because everybody's mingling. And I went and I went through the nursery and I hid in the trees for twenty minutes to calm down. I hid at my son's own wedding reception.
Speaker 1: Okay, your mouth like this.
Speaker 3: I know I always have less stick on my teeth. It never freaking fails.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that day was about you, like.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, it wasn't about no, That's why.
Speaker 3: I prefaced it. Okay, but this is how much I was dealing with. So I sat amongst the trees in the dark for twenty minutes, and everybody's texting me, like my mom and.
Speaker 2: Stacy, They're like, where'd you go?
Speaker 3: Like, just give me a minute, Just give me a minute, Just give me a minute. So then the other big thing I needed to video was Evan singing Charlie's first dance song. Oh my god, what a moment to see my two kids, my one kid singing to my other child who's getting married. It was just like gonna be just the most beautiful moment in the world. I had gone to the restroom around the corner and this woman stops me from She must have been from the she was from the other family, and she stopped me, and she's very nice. She just wanted to tell me how important my toast was to her. And she was going on and on and telling me, and it was very very sweet. All of a sudden, I hear love is a beautiful thing. I'm like, oh my god, I'm supposed to be videoing this. I run They're dancing, Evan singing, and the video camera is like over there, so I can't cut through the dance floor. So I whip out my phone and I take what I can of that special moment that I was supposed to be supposed to get. Every every turn there was an obstacle.
Speaker 2: It was intense.
Speaker 3: And not to mention the fact that the emotional aspect of it, which I haven't dealt with yet, I really haven't because I didn't cry.
Speaker 2: I just vows because I was so focused on the camera.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I started to cry during my toast and then the train stopped that and then so it was a lot then and it was just it was yeah. And then if you want to see some videos, like I have like five pictures from that night, because.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna want me to be around like twenty four to seven for your Like.
Speaker 3: I've literally have not had the capacity to call you and tell you all the things just because it's so much.
Speaker 2: There's even more but things I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 4: It's a good thing. I wasn't because I would have made fun of you, merciless.
Speaker 3: I know, and I would have like cried. That would have made me cried. Then I would have cried. I would have told you over it, dude, when the podcast is over, I'm going to explain something to you and then you're gonna get it.
Speaker 4: That's fine, okay until then.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So, if you want to see the videos that I that I did post of Evan singing, of her dress, she had two dresses and they were so beautiful. They're on Instagram, they're on Facebook, and then so is some of my toasts.
Speaker 2: You'll see that as well.
Speaker 3: So and then you'll see Evan coming out of anesthesia. That's another video I posted on it. Oh poor thing.
Speaker 2: She was so happy.
Speaker 3: She was laughing and laughing and then crying and laughing anyway, So it was great. I guess they got really sick on their honeymoon because you know, the stress and the intensity, and then the family is coming and then adrenaline dump. I think you just get they just both got sick. So they tried to make the best of the time that they had. But like he's like I talked to Charlie, you know, after and he's like yeah, we were like, we were so sick, and it was I'm like, poor guy, of course you were just like you.
Speaker 2: That was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot, but you pulled it off. It was absolutely beautiful. Everybody looked great, everybody. And then after all this stuff, then we danced to my sister and I had to dance off and everybody was it was really fun. It actually turned out to be really really super fun. And then at eleven thirty eleven forty five, when it ended, I had to drive my mom thirty minutes away to west Land back to Jujus Churches Anti Judos, and I was like screaming the whole way, mad, Why couldn't you have stayed to my herpe feet?
Speaker 2: Damn it? But it was, you know, it was all good. It was all good.
Speaker 3: And uh, here's there a wedding card that I forgot to give them and open or even sign.
Speaker 2: There's that? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Ryan, did you get them mine?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 5: I did, I did, so you gave them his, but you forgot to give me yours.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a gift.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I paid for the DJ, but I haven't paid for it fully yet. And I was mad at the DJ because I'm like, I could have done a better job. I should have been, like, why I wouldn't DJ Mountinson's wedding. That's the stupidest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: But like that'd be hilarious.
Speaker 4: I mean it would have been, but I'd paid money for that.
Speaker 3: But there there was like older people in the you know, he didn't play like music for the older people that were there. I just felt like he didn't read the room properly. But hey, it is what it is. We all had fun, it was cool whatever. I'm more critical of stuff like that than I should be, just because of the business I'm in. But anyway, So that's the big wedding recap and I'm still recovering, and uh, I'm still not quite right in the head.
Speaker 2: But have I ever been? Not really?
Speaker 3: So there's that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I've been excited about this packed double D news because there was a lot let's cue the music. There was a lot going on. There was, and it was of course comic oh god, yeah, and the people that were here for Comic Con literally.
Speaker 4: Everybody and their mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you get the Jennifer Garner thing?
Speaker 1: Oh that she was locked in thee she's stuck in an elevator Comic Con, Yeah, for.
Speaker 2: An hour, for an hour, and she was posting all these videos. It was just funny like that.
Speaker 1: So we're saying, so we're gonna start off with the big news that sent all the Avengers nerds into a complete tail spin. They brought a group of people up. They all had masks on. They were talking about the new Avengers film called Avengers Doomsday, and out comes one figure in a green suit with a silver mask on, and he pulls the mask off and it's Robert Downey Junior. Oh my god, and he is coming back in the Avengers film Doom Avengers Doomsday as Doctor Doom. So all the nerds just their underwear just slid right.
Speaker 2: Is a role for him?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Has he played this character?
Speaker 1: He's playing a villain?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, I like, I don't really know much, but so that's Oh my god, that must have yeah, big time.
Speaker 4: He's It was a pretty big shock wave and I felt that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, it was huge that the crowd went nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Deadpool and Wolverine I saw it on Friday, did you.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing it this week at some point. It was fantastic I love Deadpool.
Speaker 1: It was very good. You have to stay through all the end credits. He's great, and it has made almost a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: It was shockingly success.
Speaker 1: Five days.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone expected it to be that big.
Speaker 2: No, because movies have kind of not been.
Speaker 4: Well, no, not even that.
Speaker 5: It's just it didn't seem like it was going to be one of those movies like everyone would be successful, but not like Star Wars successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was huge. And I went with Marla and her family and we we had a really hard time getting tickets.
Speaker 2: Did you go?
Speaker 3: Which?
Speaker 2: Which theater? Did you go?
Speaker 1: We were going to go to the Loft and that was all sold out a lot or the lot. Yeah, and then we wound up going to AMC Fashion Valley and we could only get a six o'clock show. Oh so, but we were all seated in different spots.
Speaker 2: Well, at least that's cool. Atleast she saw it.
Speaker 1: But it was very, very good, very good. Lady Gaga is engaged to Michael Polanski. He's a tech entrepreneur, so they are engaged.
Speaker 2: They've been dating for a while.
Speaker 1: They have Yes, have you watched any of the Olympics?
Speaker 3: I have last night, I watched a little bit of the gymnastics, but I didn't watch opening ceremonies, but I know what happened, and oh my god, I need to watch that video of Selene It so.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen her documentary, I am celendion. She suffers from stiff person syndrome, which has made it very difficult for her to sing because it constricts your vocal chords for one thing, and then it does a whole number on your body as well. It was beautiful. Oh my god, it was absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how she did it because when you see the documentary, it's very hard for her to sing.
Speaker 3: Now you know how much she got paid for that one song.
Speaker 1: Two million dollars. She deserved every penny. She was absolutely flawless.
Speaker 4: She was perfect.
Speaker 2: How is Lady Gaga?
Speaker 1: She was very good And it was funny because one of the dancers slipped during the number. Yeah, like a guy dressed all in black with a big puffy pink fan or something slid and fell, and that's what everybody's focusing on. But she was very good.
Speaker 3: I heard that they did they re enacted the Last Supper with trans are dry queens.
Speaker 4: Yes, caused quite a bit controversy.
Speaker 2: I know, what did you think?
Speaker 4: I literally could not care less about the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not good kind of the Olympics either.
Speaker 4: I just I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay. Wow.
Speaker 1: And then speaking of the Olympics, there is a swimmer his name is Joe about this who. It has been all over the internet that he has a little teeny tiny speedo on. But that's not the thing that's teeny tiny. It's gargantua apparently. So it's apparently looks like a big baked potato in front of the swimsuits. Now, on that note, and a lot of these a lot of these Olympians are doing OnlyFans. Yeah, so this is what I heard.
Speaker 4: That's that's kind of weird. That just feels weird, th all know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't seem real like Olympic wholesome.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I heard from somebody that has worked in the Olympic arena that all the places where then stay there's just bowls and bowls of condoms because they're all banging.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh I've heard you tinder lights up during Yeah.
Speaker 3: They all hook up. Yeah, but now I would have you stand up Eric, but I'm afraid we will get banned on YouTube, Instagram, anywhere because you are not. You are wearing tights number one, running running tights with no underwear with your member in full display. You walked in here. I was like, I could see every detail.
Speaker 2: Eric, you have to.
Speaker 3: Wear underwear, and I would have you stand up, but it would be illegal. I think illegal. It would be considered porn. This is not an okay outfit to wear in public. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: Mommy wants me here on time.
Speaker 3: So I was gonna have you stand up. But no, that's not it's not happening. It's not happening, all right.
Speaker 1: Can I continue now that you've humiliated?
Speaker 3: No, you should be proud. I mean it's it's prominent. Let me just put it.
Speaker 1: That way, Snead O'Connor. Her cause of death was released a year after her death. Can you believe she's been dead a year?
Speaker 2: Why did day so long?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But she passed from COPD, which is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Oh no, okay, So no drugs, anything good?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Channing Tatum returned to Las Vegas for the Magic Mike Live performance and performed for a bachelor party with two guys that were getting married.
Speaker 3: Oh that not take anything awesome, but that's he's okay, he's super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is so that was pretty cool. Ben Affleck bought a new la home. It closed escrow. It's in Brentwood. It's he paid twenty point five million for it.
Speaker 2: So they're done.
Speaker 3: I mean they're done, right, Okay, it's over for sure that they're rumors.
Speaker 2: But now I mean, come.
Speaker 1: On, yeah, he bought it by himself, okay, not with her, okay. And then, uh, guess who I'm seeing on Saturday?
Speaker 3: Oh god, is it one of your songstresses?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 2: Is it female?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it here in town?
Speaker 1: It is, it's at the Magnolia.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 3: Then it's someone obscure. I have no idea, Halsey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No who from the Housewives of New York Countess Lewahann.
Speaker 2: Oh Eric you are.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is actually gonna be really fun.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a shit show. It's called Fuck Mary Kill Oh oh jesus. I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess so, yeah, that's what the name of the show is. And everybody in Hollywood is skinny. Everybody's on that skinny shot.
Speaker 1: Everybody's on ozempic.
Speaker 3: I know every single they're like so skinny. Every she is really skinny, like really really scary skinny.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then on Saturday, Yes, I reclaimed my friend and we went and saw Heather McDonald.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean my new friend Barry that I stole from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I stole them back and you have a date date night.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I sent her a text and I went suck it, sister, and sent her a picture, and then she sent me a video going now is not the time, and I go, Barry thought, Barry looked at your at your video and went, oh, who's that.
Speaker 2: That's not it. That's not good, that's sad.
Speaker 1: No, he thought you were very pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh god whatever whatever I was.
Speaker 1: Giving you such a bad tie, it was great.
Speaker 3: Tell when you're done, tell me, because I have one more thing and then we're gonna end this thing for tonight. Tell you what, No, when you're done, tell me when you're done with your dirt done? Okay, the reason I'm wearing this dress, this is the dress I wore to Charlie's wedding.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to fall down like that well, I kind of I'll show you why. Well, it looks pretty in the back.
Speaker 3: I can't even but I'm wearing it because everybody wanted to know what I ended up wearing. But of course I took no pictures with anyone or anything wearing it.
Speaker 2: So I'm wearing it now. And I wanted you to know this.
Speaker 3: Dress, which I already washed, kneeled down in, got pushed over in, didn't rip.
Speaker 2: It was from Tamu.
Speaker 3: It was this dress eleven dollars and ninety nine cents. My mother the room dress must be very proud.
Speaker 2: I kind of am.
Speaker 1: I find it as it because you're in this. I really would like to not wait until Thursday to give you.
Speaker 2: Your gift from Tamu. You know what we're calling team what do? I don't care.
Speaker 1: Because it it.
Speaker 2: Will go with this. Yes, okay, let's end it. Let's end the show. Would you give me a gift and.
Speaker 1: Then we'll okay, Laura Kane, I would like you to close your eyes. Oh God, And you know, each gift that I get you, it just proves my love for you, because they get more.
Speaker 2: You're giving me a silver penis uh.
Speaker 3: Key chain.
Speaker 2: You've given me a stigger. This is welcome to the ship show. You've given me. You've give me some pretty random things.
Speaker 1: Like you to hold your hands out, holding r hands out.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Laura Kane, it feels like okay, ready, and.
Speaker 1: It's the perfect color of your dress.
Speaker 2: Ready, one, two and three.
Speaker 1: Probably gonna clog your toilet later.
Speaker 4: It was like a drug ict again.
Speaker 3: Now, why do I look like a drug addict?
Speaker 4: It's that trucker hat. It's got, it's got like I'm looking to buy drug vibes.
Speaker 2: I'm in her freaking dress, Brian with curled hair.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I can't.
Speaker 3: You can't differentiate, No, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's a very but this is a true statement.
Speaker 1: This outfit all together at Charlie's wedding would be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that photographer with wouldn't have just shoved you.
Speaker 2: She would have kicked me and shoved me.
Speaker 1: And she probably would have been She probably would have been afraid to.
Speaker 2: Know she was not afraid of anything, not woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have that one, and then I.
Speaker 3: Have Daddy's little monster and I'll probably clog the toilet later, which is a very true statement.
Speaker 2: It really is happened this morning anyway.
Speaker 4: There there we go.
Speaker 1: So it's totally befitting.
Speaker 2: It is befitting.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We're always thinking of me in such great way.
Speaker 4: Always.
Speaker 1: You should see what's coming next. Yeah, just a.
Speaker 4: Part time job, just shopping for you. I do.
Speaker 3: It's the most fun thing for him to find all these random things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not like, you know, scrolling. I'm on all right websites.
Speaker 3: So coming up on Thursday, you guys, Yes, we have troll talk. I got to explain to you why I called out this one particular troll, which I don't normally do. We're gonna have a discussion about trolls in general and they're just in general. And then this whole issue which is has become like crazy. And then did you guys do your assignment? What useless thing do you have in your mind that you've memorized throughout your life and it will not go away?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have like what useless thing have you memorized that you still know to this day and this year, sound and more stuff, fun things, and that I have.
Speaker 1: An update on my vehicle. Oh up up, actually, oh did you see that?
Speaker 5: I saw you trying to repair a little park several times on the Street.
Speaker 2: You just blew the surprise.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that this thing is such a posh.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait no, no.
Speaker 3: No, all right, all right, all right, this is good stuff. Okay, oh my god, all right, that's coming up on Thursday. Thank you so much for watching on Instagram live. Love you, guys, Thank you so much for watching on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Love you so much, you and.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Although I didn't really like you very much the last week, but I didn't look.
Speaker 2: I didn't like anybody. I didn't really even like Evan that much.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I didn't like Charlie like, I didn't like anybody. I was like so full of like anger I liked.
Speaker 2: I love you now?
Speaker 1: Were you full of menstrual rage?
Speaker 4: We're past that, Oh honey.
Speaker 3: That ship is Seale, my friend. That ship as sales. But I am full of love again.
Speaker 1: Just towards Evan or it towards me too, towards.
Speaker 3: All of you, even Brian, I know he just rolled his eyes.
Speaker 2: All right. Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you very much, Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I love you, my sweet babies. I say that every time.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, Thank you guys,