Speaker 1: Calling All Beings.
Speaker 2: Y'all, Hey everybody, welcome back to Calling All Beings.
Speaker 3: I'm your host DJ on a special, special special night. I'm gonna try to hold it together for this young lady we have on tonight. She is a medical professional. She is a researcher, investigator.
Speaker 1: She is a mom.
Speaker 3: She is a content creator that has created some things that I, in my content creating life of fourteen years, cannot hope to achieve. We said it on that one show.
Speaker 1: She's like painted.
Speaker 3: These frescoes right on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel or Kapella cistina if we were in Italy, I gotta speak to her in Italian, right, Capella cistina. Uh so, because she's a Paison like me, although I'm a Jewish pison.
Speaker 1: Hopefully she won't deduct any points for that. But my mother is Jewish. She's my father's.
Speaker 3: Dad anyway, though, But we couldn't have this young lady come on to just the regular cab thing. We had to add something extra because she's something extra, right. She's not only the sister from another mister, but if she were a brother, she'd be like the brother like no other you.
Speaker 1: Know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So let us let us ring this thing in before I bring her on. We got some special music cued up for this young lady.
Speaker 1: Right here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, it's gonna be loud, so just so you know, all right, let's go him and the.
Speaker 4: Huge talk courts so reebo. Somewhere far along this road he lost so super a woman.
Speaker 5: So hoighss.
Speaker 4: How could you be so halle Oh?
Speaker 5: How could you be so haled? How could you be so doctor? Evil?
Speaker 4: You bring out aside of me?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I decided we woke up stick, so Bobby up three a m on the phone.
Speaker 5: Why does your feet so mad at me? For Holmie?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 5: She is hot and cold.
Speaker 4: I won't stop, won't mess my groove because I already know how this thing angel. You wanna take your friends that you leave in me? You say that they don't see what you see in me.
Speaker 5: You wait, a couple.
Speaker 1: Party people put them together for nurse care. Cannot get it, j J.
Speaker 6: I tell you this every single time, sir, I will not be able to fit my head through a door frame with these incredible introductions.
Speaker 5: You are truly a gift.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Love do you recognize that track from like maybe when you were in college or something, maybe absolutely taking the stage on MTV. That was Mia Carruthers doing it for that school of music that they had in Cincinnati. Nick, I'm trying to think of his name, that married Jessica Simpson nick Leche that school that he went to high school. Mia Carruthers was in a talent contest.
Speaker 1: She was a student there. Nick as a producer of that show.
Speaker 3: Actually, uh so that's where that version of Heartless came in. I just thought, man, we need to funk it up for Kim, so that that's that's that cut.
Speaker 5: I love that. That is you are too good to me.
Speaker 6: And we funked it up all right, Okay, it was incredible. Yes, I think I'm so sorry DJ, just before we get going, just because I just caught out on the side of my eye. Mimi is in the chat right now. And if you don't know me, listen, Mimi is everything, and MEMI, we've got him.
Speaker 5: Okay. It is the pearls that we clutch.
Speaker 6: She didn't want me to have our you know, she didn't want me to be clutching my proverbial pearls.
Speaker 5: So I clutch these babies.
Speaker 1: Now, this is not metaphorical.
Speaker 3: This is reality here, this is consensus reality absolutely, oh man. And you you know what, when we talk about some of the cowardice we've seen tonight from some of the officers that refuse to report things that they see going, I'm gonna I might even try to pull it up. I want to reference the Seals, the Seal team. Hey, what's up, Mary? Thank you so much? Love already. I know, I know, having Kim on my channel, this is like dream dreamscape type stuff right here.
Speaker 1: Man, put on some yacht rock.
Speaker 3: But we got to ask your favorite band too, So don't make sure we don't get out of here here because we didn't have you on that episode, so we gotta ask you that. But yeah, we're gonna bring up the Seals who reported Eddie Gallagher for shooting basically innocent civilians in his Afghanistan rock deployment. So you're talking about you know, you say, oh, we go out there and we bleed together and face danger. I guarantee you whatever they're facing is not like a Seal team on the ground outside the wire and those guys report Ellie Eddie Gallagher because like dude, he's shooting like innocent people like inn and dudes, teenagers, girls when we're on deployment.
Speaker 1: And the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and but he was reported and but for a presidential pardon, he was see would have gone to jail Fort Levenworth for that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wow DJ Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's an example of doing the right thing because they know the law of on armed conflict states what your rules of engagement are, not to mention Geneva conventions in those things, right, so, but they still reported him. And I also want to mention, Well, we'll get to Louel Isondo later. He was a GS fifteen program manager in the Pentagon, so what we'll get to him later on, because he is an example of courage that all these none of not one of these people have the courage of Louel Zando. But I want to get to Nurse Kim right about now, So funk soul brother. So anyway right about now?
Speaker 5: Yes, that reminds me of gosh, what was that?
Speaker 6: Sorry, this is like a throwback of the nineties that I remember. There was a movie with Freddie Prince Junr and I can't think of it right now, but that was the high school scene where she's all that.
Speaker 5: She was walking down the stands. Anyone remember she's all that? Oh lord, such a good.
Speaker 1: One funk soul sister. So Nurse Kim.
Speaker 3: First of all, can you tell us your favorite band, singer, musician, anything like that?
Speaker 5: Sure? So I am. I'm an eclectic character.
Speaker 6: You would not believe this, DJ Okay, But I grew up my father was I was Motown. Everything was Motown. I'm a huge Smoky Robinson fan. I am the Temptations. How about let's hit you with a little of Diana Ross and the Supremes. I mean like I'm living my best life there. Uh And additionally, then like now then we flash forward.
Speaker 5: I love Tupac, I love Biggie.
Speaker 6: I am a very very kind of classic hip hop on a sore if you will.
Speaker 5: And then who would be my favorite?
Speaker 6: I think that probably like the mis Educational Lawren Hill was one of my favorite, my favorite records of all time. And then also if I am feeling some sort of way, I may put on a oh gosh, I can't even Tom Petty in the Hot break Is I love them too?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's an American girl that nurses?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, uh so I need to send you two tracks.
Speaker 1: One of them is.
Speaker 3: A track called one Love from nas who's from Queens oh, opposite from Brooklyn. I don't know if you've heard that track called one Love, and I'm gonna send you a DMI. Other track, uh from the Fuji's where Lauren Hill is singing lead and it's basically no Woman, No Cry.
Speaker 1: But the Fuji's version of it.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, I would love to hear it.
Speaker 6: She she literally Lauren Hill is to me, like makes the hair on.
Speaker 5: My arms, Like she's the truth.
Speaker 6: Now she is in She She is incredible. There was a song called uh Zion on The Miseducational Lauren Hill in that length was was to her son, but it was such an anthem and a powerful message of love, hope, and I I just I think the world of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She is the essence of cool. Everything is everything, Everything is everything. I have that on my phone. Uh, and I'll send you that that because I could get shot in Kingston, Jamaica for saying this, because I'm a big Bob Marley fan.
Speaker 1: But I like the Fuji's version better.
Speaker 3: Of course. Why Cliff Jean is from Haiti. Yeah, And I don't know if the other member of the group is as well. But I love it, man, I love the fujis and I love Lauren Hill singing.
Speaker 1: She's very very good.
Speaker 3: So yeah, next time when we do a music show, we'll have you do your mount rushmore of music. So so yeah, all right, so we're gonna get into a folks. We're going to vacilate tonight a little bit between some nurse chemisms, just finding out about her as a human being, and also her takes on Karen Reid and the and the case because it just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser, and the ducks. You know, I just want to say real quick for the MSP blokes that are out there that are watching this, the honest ones, we love you, The Canton P d ones, we love you.
Speaker 1: The dishonest ones.
Speaker 3: What I got to say is, you know, Brian Albert ditching his phone a day before or I don't know, someone from the Superior Court of Norfolk County called him and said, hey, they're gonna come get your phone tomorrow along with Brian Higgins, and then getting rid of your dog, and then all of a sudden having your basement redone by Jill Daniel's boyfriend and then selling the house sixty thousand dollars below market when you probably had it paid off because your parents owned it, or very close to being paid off, so you wouldn't have had a mortgage. So as a nurse, Kim is saying, with what's behind her if it looks like a duck freaking duck man? Yeah, thank you, Okay, that's all. I just needed that preamble got it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So, nurse Kim, was this a process or an event that took you from medical professional mom and so forth right into researching investigating. Was this something that was preceived, you know, it was a process you had to go through or was it like epiphanole in some way?
Speaker 6: First of all, I just wanted to say, like, I love that we're doing this tonight because I didn't realize like it was gonna be like kind of a getting to know you because I don't even think I've done this on my own channel. So this is a fantastic and it so back to like the origin of how Nurse Kim ended up content creating. Well, I have been for years and years and years DJ just like a true crime spectator, right, and I love it, like I like to the point where oddly enough, Leicester Holt, the voice of Leicester Holt, could strock me to sleep as an infant, like the comfort, the smooth, the just ethereal sound of Lester Holts.
Speaker 5: Would I would listen and watch that, and I would fall asleep and he'd be like and then he was chopped into ninety six pieces. That's not normal. But I fall asleep and I find in it.
Speaker 6: So these were things that had been since like the early two thousands, right, I had probably just gotten out of nursing school, high school. Then I went to college, became a nurse.
Speaker 5: Papa bah.
Speaker 6: But like, I've always been a fan, and what got me I had? I had had a TikTok, but I wasn't making any content.
Speaker 5: I just would scroll and be like a fan of other people.
Speaker 6: And then I started to make content when there was a case down in Florida. It was a civil suit and a civil case that came and it was the Maya Kowalski case. And if you're not, are you familiar with that case?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So she was a young lady who was actually medically kidnapped by a John Hopkins Hospital Children's hospital down in Florida, and her mother, ba Ta Kowalski, was a registered nurse just like just like us, like me, and she ended up she was unable to get her child back. There was like orders, court orders put in place that there was a concern of munchild's and biproxy because she had she had a rare disease complex regional pain syndrome, and her mother was doing anything to help her child get out of pain.
Speaker 5: Okay, And there were.
Speaker 6: There were decisions that were made, but as a family, they had a right to make those decisions in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Long story short, she.
Speaker 6: Is abducted like and medically kidnapped, kept into the hospital, no rights to see her parents, and her mother tragically took her own life in order to free her child. Yeah, because she knew in her in her checkout letter she wrote, they're never going to give Maya back, and she's They said take care of Maya to her father Jack and and after the death, the tragic death of Beatafwaalski, Maya was released back to his custody.
Speaker 5: And it almost was a proven you know, prophecy. She fulfilled it.
Speaker 6: It was fulfilled because they did give custody back to Jack. And so that I learned about that case and then the trial happened, and I just felt like as a as a nurse for as many years as I had been, now this was just last year. I was like, oh my gosh, and I had feelings and I felt the need to talk about it DJ. So what did I do. I started pressing the little button on my phone right and I and I just recorded and every every person that got up for the trial, all of the witnesses. I just did a recap of of what I got out of it, each each one, and that's how I really started my channel. And then I covered how many Montgomery that was a a.
Speaker 5: Case that was that is with me still to this.
Speaker 6: Day about five year old Harmony Montgomery and her father Adam Montgomery, who and the monster. Also Kayla has her stepmother at the time.
Speaker 5: You know, she lost her.
Speaker 6: Life and and we still don't know where Little Harmonies remains are because her father Adam will not will not allow her to be laid to rest. And that happened right up in New Hampshire. So that was like a hop skip and a you know what I mean. I felt close to everything and I felt close to Little Harmony just as you know as an auntie or you know someone a mom that I my heart broke. But that case really impacted me in a very deep way a DJ that I was like, I can't do I can't cover children because I was like unwell, like I could not sleep, and I you know, luckily he was convicted of the second degree unliving of her of little harmony, but at the end of the day, there was there was no like relief or there was no closure for those left behind because we still haven't been able to lay her to rest. So that broke my spirit. And then I took a minute. I needed a minute off, DJ. And I started here in all the scuttle butt about what was going on pre trial in Canton, and I was like, wait a minute. I knew damn right well that they had said, Karen, you know that that there was an an accident or there was something.
Speaker 5: It was a manslaughter initially.
Speaker 6: And then I went down what I like to refer to as the turtle hole, not a rabbit.
Speaker 5: I went down.
Speaker 6: All and I have been you know, deep within ever since.
Speaker 3: And so this sounds it sounded almost like a Britney spears, like a conservatorship. But then you said like basically the hospital basically took her and said we're keeping her. So it wasn't a conservatorship. So what under what auspices legally were they able to do that?
Speaker 1: Did you ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was child abuse for for mya from Maya Kuwalski because there was a ketamine.
Speaker 5: It was she was treated.
Speaker 6: She was treated with ketamine and the amount that they said that was given to Maya was they said it was inappropriate. However, she was monitored by a physician. It was out of whatever. There was a lot happening there, but they it was the concern of the diagnosis that shouldn't have been made. If you go back and look at the medical records. And this is what prompted me DJ to want to be a legal nurse consultant. This is where I said, that was the case that I said, I need to figure out how I can go through medical records and help and advocate for families because I am always an advocate for my patients. But like in a situation like this, it was it was jarring to see the documentation what these physicians were writing. They were saying that the mother was crazy. They were texting each other so inappropriately and they made decisions that resulted in Maya never having a full family. What they took from Maya at such a young age, they could never recoup even with an over two hundred million dollar settlement is what she got, the largest settlement in in Florida history, and she and that doesn't make up for not having her mother and what that family has fought and the years in which they fought to even get that case to trial. It was it was just it was a really really heartbreaking case. But today you look at my today, you look at her, at her father, Jack, and her brother, and they are trying to thrive and to advocate for others so that things like this cannot happen in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certain material things that can never rise to the value level that relational things do. You know, Friendship?
Speaker 3: Everybody knows I'm not a I don't have a big family to lean on other than my nuclear family, my.
Speaker 1: Wife and my pets.
Speaker 3: But beyond that, I don't have so my friends end up becoming my family, which is probably why it seems weird to you guys when I'm dming you like it's the jail, you know.
Speaker 1: But I've made so many friends through you know, through this.
Speaker 3: But what I meant to say, like to make a sort of an analogy in all these moves I made with the military, I don't know, like twelve mood different moves or whatever. I lost my high school yearbook, and I'm like my college teammates from Dean who I'm close with, I'm even closer with my high school classmates. So I get together once a year at Dean, just coming up at the end of the month, and then I go home to New York and get together with them twice a year. If someone were to tell me, a lot of people don't know, I'm really into motorcycles. I have a motorcycle that I, you know, do track days with. I'm really really fanatical about motorcycles. If you would hand me my yearbook today they got lost in one of those moves, I would hand you the title and the keys to my motorcycle and go take it, because I can't. I could replace that motorcycle, but I can never replace that yearbook. Yeah, with those signatures right what people wrote in.
Speaker 6: There, Yes, yes, those are our invaluable right like that you're saying, that's a perfect example DJ of us just the invaluable memories, the life that you were going to go down, right, like the path in which you believed and which Maya would have been able to have because her mother wasn't ill.
Speaker 5: Her mother didn't have to not be here, but she had to make that choice.
Speaker 6: And I and be it to really believe that that was her only choice to get her child, you know, back, and to not have her continue to worsen in a hospital setting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there's there's nothing. There's nothing that can replace that for her, for her mom. You know, like any of us that lost a parent really young, there is nothing that you know, nothing, They'll two hundred million dollars would be like, oh great, I can go buy a house and get a pool and stuff like that whatever, and buy a you know, stupid suv that has unnecessary stuff on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you. I did want to ask you if we could look forward. Let's say that in the next six months we find out how Enrique Delgado was killed and someone is held to account or arrested at the messt A police and then in the Karen retrial, there are arrests that include some of the Mcalberts and some of the police and with varying levels of charges that would associate with those and then in Sandra Birchmore, they're able to arrest three other individuals that were involved in abusing her sexually as a child, and afterwards and then let's say in the Turtle Boy case, that the charges are dropped and then he's able to file civil suit against both DA's office and the police. What would be the next step for Nurse Kim, Like, where do you see your research and your investigative talents going if you were to receive all that you desire a relative to a twenty five mile radius of these idiots criminals that are opposing as enforcers of law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 6: Have another Oh sorry, sorry to let me little New York, the Elixir of the Gods. No, so what I am actually on the peripheral right now, and I am going to do, like start covering it is there is another case that is the Jacob Pothier case.
Speaker 5: And this is a young man. Have you heard about this?
Speaker 1: Please please?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is a.
Speaker 6: Young man who was there's a lot of questions. Okay, we have a lot of questions. But there was a staff member at his high school in Massachusetts, another another Commonwealth horror story, and he has been there was an alleged inappropriate relationship with a staff member at the school and he ends up getting into a car accident. And there is a lot.
Speaker 5: Of very very concerning.
Speaker 6: Concerning issues surrounding this case, meaning airgo that the family has told. One thing by mass State police about where this young man's cell phone is that the mother finds it pinging at a location in which the alleged accused or the.
Speaker 5: Perpetrator, right where the perpetrator lived.
Speaker 6: And then we find out that the phone actually didn't it allegedly was smashed into smitherereines and that it wouldn't have been pinging.
Speaker 5: But they have all the receipts of all of.
Speaker 6: This information, and like the family is besides themselves. This also this this staff member from the school was allowed to resign okay, and there's not been criminal charges against this human being. So what I think is that for me, I feel as though there are a slew of cases, and I know that it's not just the Commonwealth, this is entirely our country. That that that professional teachers for the high school grades specifically inappropriate relationships that have now resulted in poor outcomes for children, whether it be uh, you know, turning into a substance use disorder because of abuse and manipulation and coercion, and or becoming you know, not being here because you have taken yourself out and checked out because of what happened to you. This go go so deep that it makes me question if it would be like a similar to the Catholic Church at some level, because it's not reported, it's still taboo to talk about relationships with that power dynamic in schools. For whatever reason, we're getting more comfortable to say that the Explorer's Program and what happened to Sandra Birchmore was a travesty, was a disgrace, was shameful, and it was a stain and a letter on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the police that shall not be lifted until it is rectified, corrected and ensured that this will never happen again to one of our young girls. But at the same time, we have a culture of even female teachers that could abuse male students. This isn't a one way, you know, brain and I need to keep my eye on representing young men that I survive as young men that need our help and advocacy and to show them the support that you do not need to have shame or anything based around what happened to you. You are the victim and we are here to help protect and to not allow this to happen to you again or to continue to happen to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is kind of the same culture.
Speaker 3: So I guess I would ask you this is why do you think that police were contacted in that case?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do you think that that they didn't act on that? What is your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: Yes, so we've got to dig, right DJ.
Speaker 6: But I'm going to say this if I was this is all speculation allegedly, but I bet you that.
Speaker 5: All but I would I would.
Speaker 6: I would dad to say, is there a connection to whoever? Is there a family connection, whether it be that this staff member was related to somebody on mass day?
Speaker 5: Police? Was this staff member, you know?
Speaker 6: Does she have a judge connection illegal like within our our judicial system, connection a police connection?
Speaker 5: What made it go away?
Speaker 6: Because there is something that made it go away, because it wasn't the family saying don't look, don't look that way.
Speaker 5: They want the help.
Speaker 3: You know, And you know what's interesting is this came up in talking about these relational things that are supposed to matter. The gentleman who's on with our friend Sean and the Gulf another person that both of us have the pleasure of.
Speaker 1: Having phone conversations.
Speaker 3: I love Sean and his leadership is invaluable to this cause. He is for the UFO disclosure movement in Congress and out. He's the Luelizondo of the Massachusetts corruption he is the de facto leader by virtue of the fact that he's the highest ranking official that is that is advocating, and he's a former LEO. He has that that gravitas. Yes, But the gentleman who was on with him suggested that that the Canton police should have called the Stoton Police chief and checked in with them before coming and seeing what a good guy he is and how he's given them, you know, he's given them coffee and brought them well bottles of water, and that he's a good guy and a good citizen. That's not the point. It doesn't matter. If you are going and you're and they think you're great, that is beside the point. Correct, he's missing If they would have done that and they would have let him off. Then that's the exact same thing they're doing now with the Alberts. We like these guys, so you should let know. They should let you off because you haven't violated the law.
Speaker 6: Correct, correct, And that's it. You're absolutely right missing the forest for the trees, you're missing it. You are missing it if you have done something. And I'm so sick of it, DJ that nobody is doing the right thing when no one is looking, and that's when it matters. That's when your integrity shows. That's when your character shows. And once you've been caught, you know, and we can prove it as the commonwealth being not the Commonwealth but being us as citizens, and we're able to say, well, that doesn't add up. And we're connecting the dots as citizens and citizen journalists and actual journalists and everybody else, everybody.
Speaker 7: If we're seeing all of this, why are are the people who are supposed to find it missing the point?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? That is that? Uh? To me? That is the question. Why are they missing the point?
Speaker 3: Because they think that So if you were mowing his grass or you had put siding on the police chief's home, should that mean that.
Speaker 1: They should let you off like that?
Speaker 3: That defies the point I think that is is a people just don't understand it. It doesn't matter that they're supposed to do the right thing irrespective of if they know you, because if they did do that, then that's furthering the problem. What if they were saying, oh, we'll let him off because he knows the police chief, so we're not gonna make him go get an attorney, Well, then.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the problem because that they choose.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know this person, and therefore, oh, they deserve a break. But Nurse Kim, I don't know her. She just got a frigging mouth on her. Let's go, let's go, let's go down and rest her. Yeah, let her come on kill bill? You want someone to come on down here? Uh, buchanic what you want?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So let me share this uh for we'll talk about her profile and courage. Let me see if I can present this with uh with no errors? Share screen? Yeah, this one, and let's see if this is for me and this Kim.
Speaker 1: Can you see that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just add it to the stage. Okay, I don't know if you can read that, Kim. I don't have my glasses on but can you read that?
Speaker 6: I sure can it, says UFOs and National Security.
Speaker 5: Lou, Uh, how do I say?
Speaker 1: Elizondo?
Speaker 6: Alizondo, former director for Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program the aa t i P is going to be on for Tuesday, June eighth in Washington, DC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is what I want to talk about. Courage, so louel Zando's former and about doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: Regardless of what's at stake here.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna be able to connect to this on a lot of levels, as first of all, as an analyst of this case and also as a wife. And so this guy was at GS fifteen in the government. He's a former Army intel officer. He interviewed and did counterintelligence interviews with at Guantanamo with folks like colleague Shaikh Bahammad and others, and got on a.
Speaker 1: List of people that they needed to kill.
Speaker 3: Then he while he went into the Pentagon GS fifteen there is a senior executive service above that, but I was a former GS. I'm in a sort of adjacent program now in my current scale.
Speaker 1: But this dude was as high as you could get.
Speaker 3: He when he had all these Navy aviators come and tell him, Lou, this is what we've discovered, this is what we're seeing. He's watching the videos, he's debriefing, he's bringing an aerospace experts, experts, so he knows that UFO is making incursions into our airspace, national airspace, training, military training areas is a real thing. So he wants to go brief his boss, who is a couple levels above him, and he is Secretary of Defense, James Mattis. When his boss told him, you will not brief Secretary of Matis. You will not brief Secretary of Matis. Okay, you will stand down, And Lou said, okay, under these conditions, I am going to resign what constitutes the apex of my career, being a GS fifteen in the government with full retirement four oh one K and all that stuff. And he left and went home and told his wife, Honey, this is gonna be difficult, but I'm resigning.
Speaker 1: Daughters in college.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, And he had the courage to say, I am going to do the right thing regardless of what. Now you have these troopers and yeah, exactly, Lou, And I've had him on this show before. Oh yes, I also have his signal, have his phone number, and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy, a very very courageous man.
Speaker 3: And if one of these people would say, you know what, I have a career here, but I'm going to do the right thing, and there's not one of them that will do what Elizondo is willing to do.
Speaker 5: No, that's such integrity. That's such integrity is that he.
Speaker 6: It mattered more to him to put his head on the pillow at night and say I cannot And you know, listen, I haven't been in the position.
Speaker 5: I can't say that.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm holier than thou with anything, guys, But what I can tell you is this is unfortunately there have been a couple of times in my career that I had to report other other nurses, very less than a hand full of times, and it was only because there was two for med diversion, like narcotics.
Speaker 5: Diversion that was going on.
Speaker 6: And you can't take from my patients, right, I can't cover for you if you're taking narcotic pain management from a eighty eighty year old cancer patient like I. They're like, I can't have your back, do you know what I mean? Like that, you can't do that? Why did I did? I want to have to have to do that. Absolutely not, absolutely not. It broke my heart, but you know I can't not because that's on me and that's on my practice, is that I have to as a mandate a reporter and as like my license and my patient, my patient suffered because you took that and didn't give it to her. No, nope, nope, I can't you know, so I can't have And then did that cause suffering.
Speaker 5: To that to that nurse?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I but I hope that the consequence of it was that, like you, that they got help and that they were able to you know, figure it out because and get out and you maybe can't be using, you know, or administering medications to people. And then one other time I had to report because there was brute, like there was a poor patient so sad that there was bruising that like kept like recurring. And when we have bruises of unknown origin, right that, like you can't determine where it came from. And if a patient isn't falling or a patient isn't ambulatory, then we know that something is happening here.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: Oh, that ended up happened to be an investigation. But I had to say something because I'm never gonna let I'm never gonna let somebody be hurt or suffer at the hands of someone else, and I can't look the other way in my for me, But I haven't been in that position of lou you know what I mean, that's walking away from everything. But I did feel in those in those moments of like afraid that is there gonna be retaliation?
Speaker 5: Is there going to.
Speaker 6: Be Yay, Denise, I know, babes, right, isn't that though we're oh gosh, there's nothing more you want to talk about your stomach falling out of your ass, you know, like having to go and do that. But at the end of the day, you know that you can put your head on the pillow and say, as much as that sucks and as much as hard as it was, you did the right thing for your.
Speaker 3: Patient, right, Yeah, I mean I would say, you know you did the right you did the right thing, and that that was the thing you didn't. I mean, you weren't in a position to have to mortgage your career. You just maybe at the hospital you're in, some women might not trust you, just like some of these A lot of the police are afraid that oh, I'll become a target and people won't respond to my backup and and all kinds of things could happen if I talk. But there's a so you weren't called to do. Uh, you know what what Lou had to do. You know, it's different. I've said to people before, I would not do what Ala Zondo did over UFOs. That's just my own per I don't. I wouldn't put myself in his class courageously in combat. I think I'd be right alongside and people like Lou. I've got a lot of deployments under my belt. I have no problem doing that. But when it comes to coming home, tell my wife I quit my career because of UFOs, I personally wouldn't do it. However, if I were a proctor, a Tully, a Gallagher, any one of these Schmos of Fanning, a Yuri, a Trooper Paul, a trooper Guarino, the Paison like us, I would I would. I would leave the police service because of that. I would, Yes, I absolutely would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know.
Speaker 8: There is there is a huge I would like to say this though, DJ and this before retrial comes in January.
Speaker 5: I have hopes and what do I have hopes of.
Speaker 6: Is that potentially there have been offices that have left both Canton and Stoughton police departments after after Sandra Birchmore and after everything that happened.
Speaker 3: Love, Yeah, love. Can I say something though, is it enough to leave? It's not just leaving. Leaving doesn't do anything.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And now if they come forward, that is what I'm saying. Yes, that's that's where they've gone. And they left why because they were sick over it and they said, I can't be associated with these assholes.
Speaker 5: I am not doing it now.
Speaker 6: But they haven't made the secondary leap, the secondary leap. But I have faith in I'm trying to keep my faith in the humanity and in the system of policing because I know that we have so many good police officers, and our good police officers we honor them by calling out bad police officers. And I'm praying that one of them, just one of them.
Speaker 5: Sees Sean's show, sees your show, Seize Turtle Boys show, knows what's going on. They are in the pulse.
Speaker 6: They see this, they hear this, and if they can get if they can hit the button where they say I've got to be the one. No one else because I think a lot, I think, think maybe DJ. The consensus is someone else will do it. I don't have to be the one who does it. This is a call to you, babe, whoever you are out there. If you have worked in these in these police departments Stoughton, Canton and you know what went on, I beg of you. Boston Police Department, if you know what happened with where John We're Officer o'keeffen and Brian Albert worked.
Speaker 5: I if you have that courage, if you.
Speaker 6: Can, I we would all be so proud of you and allow you in to our group like.
Speaker 5: We will raise you up. You are a hero. If you can come forward and share what really happened and what was really going on, you could save the commonwealth.
Speaker 3: Literally yes, yes, uh, and not one of them hasn't done that and risen to that level. Leaving is not enough. In the case of Alizondo, that's all he could leave, and then he could talk and guess what. He has a number one seller on the New York Times bestseller list right now called Imminent that he wrote a book about it, and it took him. There's a process Kim that if you are part of the you know, the Department of the Defense, whether you're CIA, whether which is not Department of Defense, it's a title title fifty organization military. Like if you're a seal and you write a book, it's title ten. But you have to put your book through a defen It's called the dops ER process, the Defense off the Defense Office of Pre Publication and Review essentially, and they go through your entire book and they redact what you can say, what you can't.
Speaker 1: Say, They redact basically.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: It took him a year to eighteen months to get his book through dopser.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And if you're going to go do an interview, same thing. If you say you want to go on the news, like Karen Reid, did you know you would have to go through that process. And he did that, so his book just came out. So he's talking. But if you're an officer out there and you're an MSP, and I want to say this, I'm gonna say this again just for people who don't know.
Speaker 1: I was a law enforcement major at Dean.
Speaker 3: A lot of my classmate my teammates from Dean are police officers. One of them is a very prominent police officer in Massachusetts. I don't want to go into where because you'll know, you'll know who he is and all that. And I feel for because they know that I'm covering Karen Reid. I send them stuff on Karen Reid. I'm sure it pisses them off, and I'm sure it may affect who shows up at the reunion. So I'm gonna make sure not to bring up Karen Reid at the reunion in three weeks because I don't want to be you know what I mean, But it's the right thing to And these are great guys. These are guys I trust that would not do what these officers did. I don't believe that any of them would do that.
Speaker 6: Do you know what their take is dj They just they don't believe.
Speaker 3: I will say that. I will say that a conversation I had with one of them is a friend of Gallagher who lived across the street from Brian and I'm sorry, keller Her. I get between Gallagher and Lieutenant then lieutenant and now its sister Chief kell Her and so he was a little bit defensive of him, and he was a little I want to say this, he was not willing to go with that, they could have gotten a search warrant and gone in that house, which uh, he talked about it mat Yeah, he said, you don't understand, you know, Massachusetts Kazoo.
Speaker 1: That was my nickname, Kazu a dean.
Speaker 3: So so he said, I don't know that they would have gotten that. And then ever heard people like Pete, our friend Pete Murphy, who said, I think itay thirty to forty five minutes I could have had I could have gotten a warrant, search warrant for that home and so well.
Speaker 5: But the point though is DJ, you could have asked. True, you didn't even ask if it was denied. It was denied, but you could have asked.
Speaker 3: I think it's difficult for some of these guys to say that person's like me, and therefore if they look bad, it makes me look bad. Whereas Brian and Gonzo, our Las Vegas cop colleagues that are creating content, said, Brian said, look, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going to jail for you. Man. If you broke the law and you.
Speaker 3: Screwed up and you did something, I'm going to report it because I'm not jeopardizing my career and my family and our profession and.
Speaker 1: Also I posted on YouTube last week. It was a couple of.
Speaker 3: Atlanta police detectives interviewing a local town police officer who had solicited a prostitute that that it then became unlived as you would you would say, yeah, And they were not They didn't treat him like they treated Matt Farwell. Let me put it to you that way. They put this police officer through the ringer. They were really nice at the beginning, and they turned up the pressure and turned up the pressure, and then they said, I mean, I know you're you know, you like going to craiglist to get a date.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 3: You know that's a legal in Georgia? Don't you You know that the police buy laws and regulations say that that you can't solicit prostitutes.
Speaker 1: You know that right?
Speaker 3: Don't you know that? You make us all look bad? So this is getting toward the end when he knows he's about to go to jail, and it turns out they were able to track his cell phone that he was where the body was dumped, which is right near the airport in Atlanta. So yeah, God bless her exactly. So I posted that on our the place where we call home in Twitter so that people could see. This is how it's supposed to be done. This is how it should have been done with Matt Farwell and Brian Albert should have been in one of those rooms, and Brian Higgins and Jennifer McCabe and all them should have been in separate rooms.
Speaker 5: And why was nothing recorded? I mean we have, for the love of God.
Speaker 1: Well we know the answer to that, though.
Speaker 3: The answer is always because if we record it, it becomes evidence.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they take a picure?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to take a picture because then it's evidence that for the narrative, I don't want Yeah, what do you mean, what do you mean he didn't find thirty thousand texts?
Speaker 1: Of course he did.
Speaker 3: You don't report that you found thirty thousand texts from the guy you want to absolve of the crime. That doesn't saw That doesn't serve my narrative. It is never stupidity or incompetence. I'm not kind enough to offer that as kind a person as I believe I am me too.
Speaker 6: That unfortunately, and I and you know, I think though that the climate and the circumstance call for the inability of us to give any benefit of the doubt. We're unable to in this climate and this circumstance because there has been nothing but.
Speaker 5: Ducker y all around.
Speaker 6: Okay, what the duck is what we say as it relates to this.
Speaker 3: I love I love that episode last night. You weave duck in every aspect of that man.
Speaker 5: So there was something I was delusional.
Speaker 6: I apologize for anyone who watched and saw my compression.
Speaker 5: Osary.
Speaker 3: I just wanna say hi to PHOEBMC. There's so many amazing people in the chat. I'm gonna We're gonna get to you, guys. We only have about eight minutes seven minutes left with Nurse Kim and has got to pick up some kiddos, and then I'll spend some time with you going over stuff in the chat, answering questions. It won't be as compelling as Kim is here. I get that, but I'll give you my best, I promise for.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'm giving you my pearls.
Speaker 5: Take the djutch. I'm laying up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you guys.
Speaker 3: If you guys are wondering these flowers right here for Nurse Kim, I love it all right.
Speaker 1: The other thing I asked this of our mutual friend.
Speaker 3: I think she's a mutual friend, Suzanne Cleveland, who's been part of it, right, She's an amazing investigator like yourself.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I'm curious if you think maybe you would get a private investigator license, because I've asked her same question.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know that is a great question. No, not for me personally, DJ like I love it and for everybody who who wants to do that absolutively, positutely, But I am more on the legal side, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm feeling. Last night, I was so jazzed up. I was thirteen out of ten. I blacked myself out halfway through. I was like reading reading the freaking pros and reading the write up from the filing from Larry Taylor statting the Walsh hearing and that case. I could not really contain myself. And I said, I said on the chat, like who do I think I am? I go, I go, guys, I think we should go back to law school. Like what, No, would I'm not going back.
Speaker 5: To law school.
Speaker 6: Just all I want to do is that, you know, moving forward, I would love I would absolutely love to have an opportunity to work with local and maybe national attorneys to help with a legal nursing consultant pathway that would be for me and commentary and also you know, continuing to try to see if I could be of assistance on either doing like interviews or trying to get people to talk to us because people I like to yap and people sometimes yap with me. But you know that that's kind of more the path I would prefer to go.
Speaker 1: And so, yeah, we only have about five minutes left. I have a couple of questions.
Speaker 3: Can you define for us what a legal nurse is for knuckle dragging meat heeads like myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So all a legal nurse consultant basically just gives you the opportunity to assist legal firms and attorneys nationally that you are able to go in. And it basically is that I look at medical records from hospitals. So if any cases have you know, like Karen's case, we have her medical records from the Section twelve on January twenty nine, twenty two, but I could also look over the medical records of Officer John O'Keefe. Now that gives it gives a strategic advantage to the legal counsel for a nurse and a professional to be able to like who has experience that is going to look in and say this was not documented correctly, this is an abnormal finding what happened here? And it basically gives me the opportunity to just assist a legal team right and reviewing all of those medical records and how I could apply them legally, right, like what is the legal way that maybe potentially we would be able to write or not I wouldn't be writing the filings, but that the team would be able to write like file emotion and attempt to either try to keep keep some information out of court or that we want this information an inn and that we might want to be having some very interesting witnesses on the stand. I can help make those questions for nurses nurse practitioners' positions that would help the team, well, like you know aj or mister David Ynetti or maybe lies a little of go down here because she's full of shit up to her eyeballs and I'd be able to get it out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I love that that That is awesome. I hope that attorneys out there are listening, or if you know an attorney, please forward them. Nurse Kim's either her YouTube or her TikTok or her Twitter so that she can get hired because she can make hay for you while the sun is shining.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, right and I'm hoping that mister Betterow, Okay, mister Betterow, my friend attorney, mister Mack Betterro.
Speaker 5: I'm like this, anytime you need me.
Speaker 6: Mister Betterow, better go better Row, I'm right here when he needs Okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could do some Mariah Carey anytime you need a friend.
Speaker 9: Nurse Kim will be never be alone again. So it Nurse Kim.
Speaker 3: If I were to put you man's it sucks because I have other We're gonna have to do a part two because I have some some other where. I'm gonna get you to compare and contrast the three or four cases we're looking at to include our boy, Turtle Boy and his harassment, which I've said before, it's really ironic that you know police out there. You should know that you're one of your biggest supporters was Turtle Boy. I mean, I am definitely supportive of black folks in their movement, and I'm also part of supportive of law enforcement officers, and if you see my Twitter handle, you'll see that, if you see my Twitter profile. But what black people get really pissed off about is getting tart On fairly targeted by law enforcement. And what Turtle Boy is really pissed off about is getting unfairly targeted by law enforcement.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's that's they basically have the same cause, you know, because people have targeted this man because for for cause. They've targeted him for cause that are that are unjust, and that are where they have conspired against him. And that's what black folks have dealt with for years. I want to ask you this, though, my friend, if you were to stand up in court, and what we're gonna do is we're gonna put you in the position where Yanetti and Jackson and Eliza Little are going to ask you to address the jury with one aspect of the Karen Reid case of your choosing, will that be?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, if.
Speaker 6: There was one area that I could address the jury, I would go with Probably with me, it would Karen's the section twelve. I'd like to go into that. And I would like to also and I do really, really really hope that David Ynetti gets back to me about asking for emotion to suppress the blood alcohol content. Because the way in which they argued it one way, DJ that was arguing the like how it was collected and I love it, love it.
Speaker 5: That was an incredible argument. I want to go a different route.
Speaker 6: I want to say that Karen Reid dropped her basket. Okay, she literally was out of her tits and was a risk to herself or others. She was put on a section twelve. She did not consent to a talk screen. She consented to a general consent to treat. Now, with that being said, the nurses and the nurse practitioner or whoever the phlebotomist who drew that blood sample never was called by the prosecution or the defense. I want her on the stand. I want to know who wrote the order to get the talk screen and why it was ordered, because it is not a standard or it's not a standard order for a psycho. Vale is what we call like a section twelve, right, So why was that done? She was not under arrest for any dui.
Speaker 5: She was not. There was no reason in which.
Speaker 6: That specific medical record should have been given. In my humble opinion to mass State Police and where was the warrant for it? Because AJ argued that there was no warrant for Karen Reid's medical record that included that BAC. And when we go back and we look at Turtle Boys interview with the juror, that blew all of our the jurors he did to that that.
Speaker 5: That blew our minds.
Speaker 6: The alcohol was a huge factor for these jurors.
Speaker 5: They said she.
Speaker 6: Was drinking and Officer John O'Keefe is not alive. If you take out that BAC, that blood alcohol level right.
Speaker 5: Then where we might be cooking with gas?
Speaker 6: Do you know what I'm saying, Because if they can't say that she was at a zero point zero eight from an extrapolation.
Speaker 5: That they calculated back, was in the correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, like yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm glad that you did.
Speaker 1: Your zero point.
Speaker 6: Yes, so they've extrapolated that back. But that's what the jury remembered, right and said, oh, yes, she's at the legal limit at nine o'clock in the morning, and it's not I do not believe that it is accurate. And if we had an ability to keep that out, okay, for for Lee and her constitutional rights, then that we're violated or in my opinion, then I think that that would have that would change the trajectory, and then where would it be where the jury? Would that be something that significantly changed an outcome?
Speaker 5: And I believe that answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm sure nobody on that jury has ever drank and gotten angry with their significant other. That's probably never happened, right, I mean it's never happened to me, right, No. Yeah, so it's like, oh, she was drinking, Like so what man?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We got to get nurse Kim out of here so she can go pick up her chilling as we kept her four minutes over Kim? What's coming up on the show? Are you going to paint another? I mean, are you going to take that bar with Colleen and lift it to this altitude like I said that none of us will ever be able to reach?
Speaker 1: Are you going to do that again?
Speaker 6: Ridiculous that you say that, because you got you are incredible and everybody has a space, right we all are painting our own little Seestine chapels.
Speaker 5: And do I have any goddamn idea part of my friend or a part of my part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: What I'm doing any day of the week, DJ, I'm just winging it like my eyelineup.
Speaker 6: So what I say is this is, will I invite Colleen for a two blonde one pod back ab solo lay we would love to do.
Speaker 5: I would like her to come on at least once a month. It would make my life.
Speaker 6: If you could do every other week, I'd say, oh, we do Talk Talk s Tuesday, and then if I could do a Calleen, I think that would be a pretty good start.
Speaker 3: And it would also be good for on here to have like a coolest Massachusetts accent and let the voters decide.
Speaker 1: Is it Nurse Kim or is it Colleen?
Speaker 5: Listen, it's Colleen and it's Sean.
Speaker 1: It's never me.
Speaker 7: I just know mine.
Speaker 3: I heard Okay that episode with Colleen, you were really really strong. I think you were stronger than the Nighties and Sean.
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 5: Colleen wins.
Speaker 6: I am a humble Listen, I am just a humble friend who is in the presence of their greatness.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Kim. We love you, and uh I can't wait to have you on again. So I have an awesome evening and once again I'm honored.
Speaker 5: Thank you anytime do you j bye, Lovees, I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, that was the amazing Nurse Kim, the incomparable Nurse Kim.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how do you follow that? How do you? How do you follow Nurse Kim?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: How is that a thing that happened? Ask Bob?
Speaker 3: I agree, Uh, Nurse Kim and Colleen amazing together, there without parallel, there without equal. Oh your internet dropped off, Julie. This is exactly like me like last week. But I did have them come out and work on the internet and now we're getting a much better signal.
Speaker 1: And Madeline is saying to Nurse Kim, love you. I agree with her. I love her too. She is She's the incomparable, She's incomparable.
Speaker 3: I you know, I don't have the words to say what a great content creator that Nurse Kim is after the many years. I do want to show you guys real quick, since I had this, this is what I had about Chief Eddie Gallagher. And if you maximize your screen here you'll be able to read it.
Speaker 1: But this is basically.
Speaker 3: Platoon leader Eddie Gallagher and how he was reported. He was accused of war crimes during a twenty seventeen deployment to a Raq, including the murder of his Islamic State teenager, and then I don't want to get into the political aspect.
Speaker 1: That's not important.
Speaker 3: What is important, though, is that his fellow troops had the courage to report him when they saw him doing things illegal and what you saw those seals do. Ironically, in the military, there is a construct where they're referred to as the Blue. There are certain parts of the military special ops units that are referred to by color, and seals are the blue, and ironically they're the ones.
Speaker 1: That reported Chief Gallagher.
Speaker 3: What happened the after effect in the politics of it is not significant in my mind to this case particularly. It's just significant that there was, in fact people that were courageous enough to put them because don't you think other seals probably said, Hey, how the hell can you report Chief Gallagher?
Speaker 1: I mean he's a fellow seal.
Speaker 3: Well, we're reporting Chief Gallagher because I straight up saw him shoot a teenager in the face, you know, or whatever the hell it was, and kill him for no reason.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Um, yes, I look forward to part two all right, what's that? Let me see we got here.
Speaker 1: Phoebe Mack, Hello love, Welcome back to the party. Man.
Speaker 3: Uh, who what's the black guy that testified about her blood draw? He's the one that said Proctor gave him the time she had her last drink.
Speaker 1: He was not the one who drew.
Speaker 3: They sure filed emotion. They should file emotions to suppress.
Speaker 1: No, I agree.
Speaker 3: I mean I believe that that that she has contact with Yanetti. I've got contact with Yanetti also, but I think Nurse Kim has spoken with him more times than I have. But I'll certainly reach out to him and forward her agenda just so that it's on the top of his mind. Because for all we know, they have a lot of things going on with this case, but because they don't know if they're going to be defending against the three charges or just the one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree with you. Sorry we.
Speaker 3: Madeline wags. Yeah, God bless him for doing the right thing. That is what is supposed to happen, what the seals did. That's what these police officers should be doing that knows that something untoward occurred or may have a tangent a piece, they need to go down to as Sean calls it Uncle Joe's house and speak with the Department of Justice or call the FBI. But they need to get a hold of somebody. They can get a hold of Sean and he can get them put him in touch with the FBI. So Madeline says, I think they did try to suppress it, and Aunt Bev said no, that would not surprise me in the least.
Speaker 1: Not in the least. The Jewels said she could have been drinking after she went back to his house. She could have, but our.
Speaker 3: Unders standing from testimony is that she wasn't. She was texting him and went to bed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's the drinker that she's been made out to be. Let me see, there's some thanks Kim here from Trident. Actually that could be a seal right there. That's what they call the Navy Seal insignia or the Trident.
Speaker 1: You're right, Madeline, they did.
Speaker 3: File emotion to suppress, and good old Auntie bub said no because Lally said he would bring people forward that would explain the BAC.
Speaker 1: But that BAC was not legal.
Speaker 3: Umm. Now, when you say but that BAC was not legal, or you're trying to say, and that Bac was above the legal limit. Let us know about that, Phoebe. Let's see. I also want to think, thank you so much, Mary Malackey. Um, yeah, thank you for having Nurse Kim on the channel. She is brilliant, compassionate, brain evening funny from one of her besties from out of town. Yeah, I can't say enough about Nurse Kim. She is I can say this from many years in content creation, I mean for fourteen years now. She is among the best in this space. I mean, for me, she probably is the best. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: She You could have her with any number of different co hosts and she's just fire.
Speaker 3: She's amazing. That's all I can say. You run out of superlatives when you speak about her. It would have been like talking about her rookie Lebron James. Yes, we love Nurse Kim. Okay, what else do we have? Okay, No, with Kim, they got her, No with Kim. Now with Kim, they got her compression hose. First, I freaking fell out laughing, said too, that was so funny man. When she started talking about compression hose. I was hilary, I was cracking up. I want to thank everybody. Julie, thank you for being here despite spotty internet.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 3: I think the last three shows my internet fell off at some point, so it was pretty embarrassing as the host.
Speaker 1: Metal and she's too smart and so funny. She is. She is absolutely brilliant. I know that it's a word that maybe I overuse, but I assure you, I hate say I sure you. In my opinion, we have a lot of great content creators. Let's face it. I mean I love all these guys. I love Let's see Mike and Masa.
Speaker 3: We're having the Glare on next week, so you guys will see the Glarer will We'll be on.
Speaker 1: Here next week at this time.
Speaker 3: He's brilliant also, Mike Masa Glare, Brian LTL, Turtle Boy himself, he is. If you listen to Turtle Boy when he calls into the Kenton select Board meeting as Steve Zabriski and does that accent, I was rolling.
Speaker 1: He was just so funny, just hilarious. So Turtleboy's awesome.
Speaker 3: Kim for me, she just happens to be my favorite, not just because she's a girl, but she's just an absolutely brilliant content creator.
Speaker 1: She's just you can't teach somebody to do what she does. She just has it.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't go through the Connecticut School of Broadcasting and learn how to do what Kim does. You either have that or you don't have it. You're welcome, Medlin. I am so happy to found you. I know, I guess this is a good time to say, somebody that are here now, some of you that are here now, that are in the audience, if you want to come on calling all beings and talk and be the faces of justice, you know, kind of like what this episode was, You're welcome to come on. I mean, if you're able to come on and speak to the audience and make your points, you are welcome to come on. You don't have to have a show and be famous like Nurse Kim or Mike to come on the show. You're welcome to come on. So just let me know DM me and we'll talk and I'll speak with you and we'll get you on the show. For Julie, Yes, Julie is an amazing mod She's been with CAB for over a year now. From we're doing UFOs and Bigfoot and stuff like that, and paranormal and now I'm helping with true crime, and she's become a very quick study on these cases. Julie is really really smart, a lot smarter than I am. Yes, yes, thank you Jules. All right, if anybody, if anybody has anything else, otherwise, we will close the show.
Speaker 1: If there's nothing else.
Speaker 3: We'll let you guys go and just enjoy your Saturday night and I'll go take the dogs out and find to field somewhere for us to go do our thing.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Everybody you if you have comments after this, we have the YouTube you can leave comments.
Speaker 1: And if you have questions for anyone that I know, whether.
Speaker 3: It be Sean or Peter, Suzanne, Kim, Mike Masa, you know, if you have questions for anyone, I will try to get the answer for you. So with that, as we always say on calling all beings, we always like to say peace out, one love for all of us, no matter who you are, where you're from, what country you're from, what skin pigmentation you are, we got one love for all of you.
Speaker 1: And we're always wondering what's up around the bend.