Speaker 1: So I was I feel like this is for us, But the Lord was working on my heart and he told me we need to steward his presence when he comes and gives us these meeting together, him meeting with us moments like that. It's a holy thing. It's a special thing. And even as you may be unpacking stuff that you got like last week, like you may be still unpacking, do you know what I'm talking about? Like that, I feel like the Lord is saying we need to be careful to steward it well. Because if I have a relationship with my wife, but I don't give her any care, concern, nor position or place in my life, I'm guessing that probably we might have some marital problems or marital challenges.
Speaker 2: And so in the same context as we are.
Speaker 1: Yoked, connected, attached to the King, really the same thing is true, and that is that if I didn't value my marriage, I could lose it. If I didn't value when He came and touched me, when there's these special moments, these holy times he comes and does something.
Speaker 2: If we're what you don't value, you can lose.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just throwing it at you because I just feel like there's something like a little bit of weight on that. Okay, so do you know you're living in one of the most exciting times to be a Christian, most exciting times ever.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read you some statistics. These are from the Barnet Group Barnar Research Group.
Speaker 1: There's been a forty two percent increase in Bible sales. Gen Z and Millennials have recently surpassed Baby Boomers in church attendance.
Speaker 2: Church. Listen to this statistic.
Speaker 1: Church attendance has doubled in the past five years for gen Z and Millennials. Don't cheer for this one, but there has been a consistent decline in participation in church rates and in church attendance over the past twenty five years. With boomers, however, listen to this, there has been a significant shift in church attendance in who is showing up. Barner Research Group says this about this shift, this is what it says. It says relational connection, volunteer engagement, and clear discipleship pathways are helping them gen Z Millennials to build a resilient and lasting faith. That don't sound like a weak gospel to me. That sounds like a strong gospel. It sounds like a gospel that takes ground. Okay, we're living in an exciting time, and so I'm kicking off a seven part series. Pastor Dwayne had a great idea, came up with this, and so our preaching teams, everybody's gonna take a chunk of this. But Joe's gonna be a preaching a message on communion, Frank is gonna do the laying on of hands and anointing with oil, Roman's gonna do the prophetic, Gary's gonna do grace and power for healing, Zach's gonna do supernatural gifts, and Austin's gonna do worship. So I'm here kind of prime in the pump today. Okay, so I'm gonna what my goal is here. I'm gonna preach on communion or excuse me, on baptism here in just a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I want to prime the pump in telling you.
Speaker 1: That I believe God is putting a door in front of us of discovery, of discovery. There's stuff for us to discover in Christ that we don't yet know. And when we do this, we can uncover fresh streams of revival, fresh streams of personal revelation. And a substantial growth.
Speaker 2: To the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago when I had the opportunity to preach on the Lord's prayer, And the thing I'd mentioned is that if we only ascend to understanding biblical truth from a head knowledge standpoint, what will happen is we might be full of a lot of biblical facts, we might even have some decent doctrine, but we can be very very.
Speaker 2: We can be very lacking.
Speaker 1: We can be missing something as far as the experiential move of God, like the understanding something in a way that He shows it to you that you didn't know it before. If we said, you know I love my wife, Well, does somebody who's five know what love means? No?
Speaker 2: But you learn what love is when you experience.
Speaker 1: The interaction not only with God but with your spouse, with the sacrifice of giving your life, then you develop what love is.
Speaker 2: Right, then you begin to know what that is.
Speaker 1: But I'm sharing all of this because I feel like the Lord is playing a little bit of hide and.
Speaker 2: Seek with us.
Speaker 1: So over these next weeks, do yourself a favor, and do not settle for head knowledge. Do yourself a favor and do not accept what you think you know about an ancient path or an ancient way that we've had in the past that brings life. Don't just say well I've been baptized once. Well that is good, but there there might be another baptism in store for you, right. Don't just say well I took communion last week. Well, God has a capacity to touch you fresh again this week with it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I really feel.
Speaker 1: Like there's something very for like our house, our body, where God's gonna do some really miraculous things through this series. And so and I'm just priming the pump, okay. So Proverbs twenty five to two. Please, so God conceals.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm gonna do anasp First, it.
Speaker 1: Is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search a matter out. That's Proverbs twenty five to two. Proverbs twenty five two. Let's put up the passion translation, if you would. God conceals the revelation of his word in the hiding place of his glory. But the honor of kings is revealed by how thoroughly they search out the deeper meaning of all that God says. So if God conceals revelation and a hiding place for his glory and his word. When we get in the word, do you know what happens? Do you know what we get revelation of His glory. You can't get his word revealed to you and not end up with the glory of God coming and visiting your life.
Speaker 2: Is that making sense?
Speaker 1: Like there's something powerful when we search things out for Him that just it wrecks us.
Speaker 2: We were not the same after.
Speaker 1: So, and I'm gonna this message is gonna have two parts. Okay, first is the priming of the pump. Then I'm gonna talk about baptism. So in the priming of the pump, when I knew I was going to be preaching on baptism, I kept getting woke awoke at night, and I kept getting awoke, and the same thing kept happened to me. And so then I'm like, okay, I got to get up. And what happened is the Lord started to give me a picture of the removal of rocks from the well and then he actually said you need to go and look at the digging of the wells and so and next thing you know, I've got my Bible open, and every single place I can find something on this I'm in it.
Speaker 2: And so I'm going to start off here.
Speaker 1: My first scripture is Genesis twenty six three through five. So there's a famine in the land of Egypt. Isaac is communing with God. And at the time Isaac is living in Gharaar. There is a Philistine king by the name of Abimelech who is ruling over this region. Okay, that's the context through the backstory for it. This is what the Lord is saying to him. To Isaac, he says, stay, this is twenty Genesis twenty six, three through five. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you, and I will bless you. For you and your descendants, I will give all of these lands, and I will confirm.
Speaker 2: The oath I swore to your father, Abraham.
Speaker 1: I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky, and will give them all these lands. And through your offspring, all nations of the earth will be blessed. Because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commandments, my decrees, and my instructions. So God is declaring that there's going to be a supernatural favor of God, a blessing of God, a hand of God over his son Isaac. And he's saying, it's tied to the covenant your father kept. And because your father kept my commandments, he kept my ways, he was concerned my instructions, my decrees, he was concerned about me. I'm going to convey that same blessing on you, my son.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's the dialogue between him and God. So listen to this. So what does he do based upon that declaration?
Speaker 2: This is Gen. Six twenty six, twelve through sixteen.
Speaker 1: Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundred fold. Because the Lord blessed him, the man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy.
Speaker 2: So he's not a little bit wealthy. He's very wealthy. Okay.
Speaker 1: He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him. So all the wells from his father's servants that had been dug in the time of his father Abraham, the Philissines stopped him up.
Speaker 2: Say the Philissines stopped up the wells, filling them with earth.
Speaker 1: Then Ibimelek said to Isaac, move away from us, for you have become too powerful.
Speaker 2: God's hand on you.
Speaker 1: Actually will make it so that your enemies will envy you. God's hand on you will actually make it so that the spiritual forces of evil will actually fear you, so that the spiritual forces of evil will actually say, please move away from us.
Speaker 2: You're too powerful for me. Do you understand this?
Speaker 1: And so some of you in here might actually even be facing some demonic opposition right now as we speak. And it's actually because God's hand is on your life, and it's because his grace is on you, and the demonic realm is trying to throw arrows at you. You've got a machine downe arrows coming at you. This is not me prophesying this. There's no arrows coming at you. But you could be experiencing something like this. And what happens is that if the spiritual forces of evil out there are afraid of you, if the spiritual forces of evil are envying you and want your destruction, You're actually going to face opposition in this life because God's glories on you. He's declared this over Isaac. And what does Isaac do? So, Isaac's got some challenges and we'll get into the story. And I'm going to try and do that pert quick. So Isaac repeats this pattern. Here's what Isaac does. Isaac builds an altar, pitches a tent, digs a well, calls on the name of the Lord. He does it again and again. Genesis twenty six, twenty two. He moved on from there and dug another well. Why because they keep stopping this stuff up. His adversary, the devil, who rolls around like a roars, he's like a oh, he stinks, but he's got no power. He's been absolutely defeated. And so anything that you're facing the Lord's pastor Dwayne was prophesying one Corinthians two fourteen, which if you were to come in my house, there's a huge thing that is this. It's on the wall, and it's talking about him giving you the victory, spreading everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him through the victory that he gives you, like this is the Lord over your life. This is like this is your life confession, Okay, And so Genesis twenty six, twenty two, he moved on from there and he dug another well, and no.
Speaker 2: One quarreled over it.
Speaker 1: He named it Rehoboth, saying, now the Lord has given us room, and we will flourish in this land.
Speaker 2: Let's go to verse twenty four.
Speaker 1: That night, the Lord appeared to him and said, I am the God of your father, Abraham, do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Speaker 2: I will bless you.
Speaker 1: I will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham. There were promises in store here for Isaac because of the relationship that Abraham had with God. But God's telling Isaac, you need to go and dig up some of the wells that your dad had initially.
Speaker 2: His servants had originally dug. Are you tracking with me?
Speaker 1: So why is he telling him to do this? I think anyhow, they need to dig up the well so the water starts flowing again.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I believe there are elemental components of Christianity where God will move powerfully in these elemental components and he will bring revival, He will bring transformation, He will show up in power if we will align with these pathways, these ancient ways of life, these redigging the well experiences that we're going to be bringing to you as a preaching team over the next seven weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you getting me?
Speaker 1: And I don't have much time to get into this, but I believe that this is prophetic. If you look back in these scriptures, what you're going to find is that Abraham, when he had dug a particular well at Beersheba, he dug a well, he planted a tree. The tree is a tamara tamarisk tree. How many in here know? How many in here know what a tamarisk tree is.
Speaker 2: This is what happened at first service. I was shocked. I was thinking, like ninety percent of you were gonna raise your hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so here's the thing. A tamarisk tree is an evergreen tree growing in the desert, in an arid place where there's almost no water. How does an evergreen tree grow in the desert and stay evergreen?
Speaker 2: Say it again, Dennis, deep roots.
Speaker 1: A tamorous tree has a very unique aspect to it in that it has roots that are terribly deep. And Abraham planted this tree as a prophetic declaration.
Speaker 2: Of not what would be.
Speaker 1: For him, but he was declaring it over the generations after him, Because that tree isn't planted for your generation. That tree grows very slowly, very slowly, with really deep roots, and that tree isn't enjoyed by the generation that actually planted it. Guess where the final well was that he started to take the rocks out of. It was the well where the tamarisk tree is there at Beersheba.
Speaker 2: That was his dad's declaration.
Speaker 1: Over the favor of God, over his lineage, and the people who would walk with God that they represent it.
Speaker 2: Do you get it? What was the purpose of redigging the well so that the water would flow again? Out of you?
Speaker 1: Streams of living water will flow. The well is not about the well. The well is about who comes out of the well. Yeah, the well is not about the well.
Speaker 2: The well is about who flows out of the well.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, I had an opportunity to preach here on a Friday night, and the Lord had given me a prophetic word that I thought was for this house, my family, and I mentioned that this word was build the family. And I can't seem to get away from it. I cannot get away from this thing. It just keeps coming at me everywhere. And then over the summit, Pastor Dwayne, I think, asked Ivan or something, do you have a prophetic or a declarative word for the year, and Ivan said, yeah, the declarative word for the year is the family. And it's just literally, I'm like, it's hitting me when I'm down here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, man, this is like, this is the Lord's heart.
Speaker 1: Like, if you want to see the heart of God, man, the family is where the heart of God is. And there is this unique thing that is multifaceted and multi generational, and if we don't dig the wells, the next generation won't get to see it.
Speaker 2: Ivan also preached a little.
Speaker 1: Bit about how when he was young, he had gotten to go to and be at an event and Kenneth Hagen Senior was there. He was ministering Leyden his years and Kenneth Hagen Senior was like prophesying over him and people were falling out and there was all this stuff happening, and he was like.
Speaker 2: And he was like really old, like really old. Like he was like worried he could be up on the stage. So old. You know.
Speaker 1: That was kind of the interpretation I received from what Ivan had said, And so I was reflecting a little bit on this when he was.
Speaker 2: Talking about it, because.
Speaker 1: Kenneth Hagen sor I got touched by some of his teaching maybe twenty five years ago, and he's you know, he's one of the fathers of the Word of Faith movement. Okay, well, we realized that as a movement, but we don't understand necessarily what started it.
Speaker 2: And what started it is he was a.
Speaker 1: Teenager, he was paralyzed, he had an incurable blood disease. People were saying, you're not gonna make it like they were expecting him to die. Like in a short period of time, he'd grown up in his perspective of Christianity.
Speaker 2: What he knew about Christianity.
Speaker 1: Was a branch of Christianity that didn't really think that God moved today, that God's not really a healer. God doesn't work in the same ways that he used to back in the New Testament and what you read of in the Book of Acts. So what I would call Cessatianist theology, people who believe that that God.
Speaker 2: Doesn't exist today.
Speaker 1: Okay, they think that that ended with the death of the last of the Apostles or the canonization of Scripture, depending upon what camp they're from. And so I'm sharing this with you to say that Kenneth Hagen Senior got a hold of a scripture.
Speaker 2: This is the scripture Mark.
Speaker 1: Eleven, twenty three and twenty four. If you could put that up for me. Truly, I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, go throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in their heart but leaves what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you have received it and it will be yours. Believe you will receive it and it will be yours. So, all of a sudden, this guy's talking about like speaking to mountains. Plug for Pastor Dwayne's book. There's a book in the back written by Pastor Dwayne called Move Your Mountain. But it's on this it's this kind of teaching. And so all of a sudden, this man, Kenneth Hagen, Sr. He starts declaring to the sickness in his body, go I cast you into the sea.
Speaker 2: Get out. I cast you into the sea.
Speaker 1: And he was believing in his heart, and he was ruminating on it day and night, night and day.
Speaker 2: And you know what ended up happening. A supernet.
Speaker 1: You can go listen to YouTube and him talk about his healing, but like something in the way of like electricity came through his body. After standing on this for a duration of time, I think it was sixteen months, he was bedridden, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: And what happened is God touched him and he knew.
Speaker 1: He was different, so much so that he actually was afraid to share this with his family because he was concerned that if he told his family what happened, that they would actually try and talk him out of his healing because they don't believe that God does that. Today, if Kenneth Hagen Senior didn't have God come and visit him heal him, he wouldn't be one of the fathers of the Word of Faith movement. Do you know how many hundreds of millions of us have been blessed by the Word of Faith movement? Hundreds of millions of people, maybe billions, I don't know, but definitely hundreds of millions of people have been blessed by the Word of Faith movement.
Speaker 2: Do you think that God brought.
Speaker 1: Supernatural healing to Kenneth Hagen's senior just for Kenneth Hagen Senior. No, he did, but he didn't because he wanted to bring something forth to an entire generation of people, an entire group of pastors. He ignited generations of pastors who would be out.
Speaker 2: Teaching on faith.
Speaker 1: And it took this touch of God deep in who he was, where he was so radically transformed. He continued to preach powerfully well into his eighties, well into his eighties. There's something by the way of discovering and getting back on the track of these ancient pasts where God's going to I believe God's going to move in signs and wonders and powerfully over our church because of what He's unveiling, because of the gold that we're mining out, because we're going to find all the glory that He has hidden in his word. Thank you, Lord, Lord.
Speaker 2: I got to see that. I've even got to see.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't for Kenneth Hagen Senior, we wouldn't have had the summit we just had. Do you realize that you're watching every almost everything you saw at the summit. A lot of the stems from his ministry touching other people and those people touching you, and Pastor Dwayne writing a book on Move your Mountains, and this particular scripture right what I'm going to tell you is that there's something powerful by the way of transference that God's attempting to do here that He'll continue on with our lineage, with not only our church, our children, our children's children. This is more powerful than we know. Like I can't get away from this thing. Every time I think about this, it's like God comes and like fills up. I can be at home by myself at the table and I like I get something on.
Speaker 2: This and it's just like like.
Speaker 1: It's just like this is the word of the Lord, Like this is the this is the hour and the season and the time that we're in, and we have to choose that we're gonna partner with it. We have to choose that we're gonna partner with it. Yes, Dina is not here right now, but Dina was supernatural healed. Dina has not been able to get down on her knees in thirty two years. Somebody had a prophetic word, Gary came and prayed for her. Next and she's you know, she's got hardware and stuff or whatever in her ankle, and next thing you know, she's down. You know, her legs are flat on the ground. She hasn't been able to do that in thirty years.
Speaker 2: What was that? It was the streams. It was the streams flowing again. My Ben, are you in here? There? You are? Ben?
Speaker 1: Ben had Ben had a headache for over a week and some other issues.
Speaker 2: Ben was in here.
Speaker 1: Ben got touched by the Lord and was healed and it went away. He was just testifying to it this morning. My son Lane injured his wrist at Tribe the week, the couple days before the summit, and he was supposed to play the guitar.
Speaker 2: So he's letting people down anyhow.
Speaker 1: That's the parent in me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm like, well, what were you doing? You shouldn't have been doing that, because now you're letting somebody down, and come on, man, anyhow, so Lord, please forgive me, Lord, please forgive me.
Speaker 2: Anyhow. So I'm looking at his hand.
Speaker 1: It's super swollen. He's having a lot of pain and discomfort. I took an X ray him. There was no fracture, but he's like, there's no way I can play guitar. Literally, he came up here to get prayed for. A handful of people prayed for him, laid hands on him. He left with no pain in his wrist and hand.
Speaker 2: That night we got home.
Speaker 1: Most of you who were here with us, we were here late. Right we got home, it was twelve o'clock at night. I'm at my house and I'm listening to my son worship the Lord in his room with his guitar. He would not have been able to do that had God not touched him. So as a dad then I said, well, does that mean you're gonna You're gonna text so and so and let.
Speaker 2: Him know you can play. Now, please regard me. Oh, it's so bad sometimes parenting. Parenting.
Speaker 1: Uh, listen to Paul, for Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the Cross of Christ.
Speaker 2: Be emptied of its power.
Speaker 1: I believe that a lot of the church today has been preaching what I'm gonna call a weak gospel. I believe that they have been preaching a gospel that says Jesus saves, which he does, and it's it's good not to spend eternity in hell. But the gospel that they're preaching is one that would just be for salvation only in escaping the flames of hell.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that's the real gospel. I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe that the gospel has been some of its weight and power and might has been maybe stripped of it.
Speaker 2: And that's clearly not God's design.
Speaker 1: So if the God, who's the gospel being preached by Christians?
Speaker 2: Correct? So if the.
Speaker 1: Gospel, if the gospel has been being preached by Christians, and it's a weak gospel, then who's Who's who's at fault here? Christians, christ Ones, the Little Christ's it's our fault.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Pastor Dwayne. I'm seeing it. I'm moving, Okay, Okay, I'm hurried. Okay.
Speaker 1: The Greek word for baptized is baptized zoe. It means to make overwhelmed, to become fully wet, a serial ceremonial washing. In Hebrew, the word baptize appears ten I'm gonna speed preach. The word baptize appears ten times in your New Testament. Baptized appears sixty four times in your New Testament. Baptism appears twenty two times in your New Testament.
Speaker 2: I will do it. You don't want to get in trouble when you're up here?
Speaker 1: Is that I don't want to get You know, you need to obey, don't be naughty. So how how are you saved? You guys already know Ephesians two five through nine. Correct, it's by your faith in Christ. You've been saved. It's a free gift of God. You can't boast about what you did. It's not your work. It's the work on the cross.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: So that's how we come into salvation. However, listen to what Peter says. Repent and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you, your children, and those who are far off, for all whom the Lord our God will call. Who did it say to be baptized?
Speaker 2: Every one of you? Who? Everyone Jesus was baptized.
Speaker 1: And if Jesus supernaturally had the Holy Spirit, the Lord came and spoke to him and said, this is my son in whom I well pleased. Like hello, Why wouldn't we want to give the Lord that opportunity to come and meet us on the water like that? It's intended for you to live here on earth more focused on the Lord and less on yourself. It symbolizes Christ's burial, death, and resurrection.
Speaker 2: There's a battle between your soul and your spirit.
Speaker 1: Correct Romans seven point fifteen. I'm gonna just go through this. I'm gonna read the first statement. This is Paul, I do not understand what I do for what I want to do. I don't do what I hate I do. Anybody in here ever experienced that before as a Christian?
Speaker 2: And you're like, how can I get over this?
Speaker 1: Ah, listen to the last part of that scripture.
Speaker 2: But thanks fee to God.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pastor Dwayne again, But thanks be to God who delivers me through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So then I myself in my mind am enslaved to God's law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. He gives you the victory, though you don't have to be stuck in the flesh. You have life by the spirit. For you you have that Roman eight. You're led by the spirit of God because you're a son and a daughter of the Most High John three five. Jesus answered, very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless they're born of the water. And of the spirit. Correct, you need to be born of the water right your mom the first time, and then of the spirit. This born of the spirit is the is the Romans eight Life.
Speaker 2: Romans six' four.
Speaker 1: W it's so. Difficult we were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that just as just As christ was raised from the dead through.
Speaker 2: The glory of the we too may live a new.
Speaker 1: Life you and, me we get to live a new life In.
Speaker 2: Christ, okay one more. Scripture i'm doing, This it's.
Speaker 1: Happening, Okay romans six twelveth through. Fourteen, therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal, body so that you obey its evil. Desires do not offer any part of yourself as to sin as an instrument of, wickedness tie in on that instrument of, wickedness but rather offer yourselves To god as those who have been brought from death to, life and offer every part of yourself To him as an instrument of. Righteousness for listen to, This For sin shall no longer be your, master because you are no longer under the, law but under. Grace, Say sin is no longer my, master FOR i am not under the, law BUT i am under. Grace there is a spiritual declaration in the heavenly realm when we're, baptized where we, say break off the ties that. Bind i'm born and, New i'm born, Again i'm born. FRESH i choose to live by the spirit and not by the. FLESH i align with this.
Speaker 2: ONE i put that one to death.
Speaker 1: In that scripture when it was talking about choosing not to be used as an instrument for.
Speaker 2: Wickedness you know what you.
Speaker 1: Are you're an instrument of. Righteousness you are an instrument of. Righteousness so just as up, here just as up, here he can be playing the, keyboard or we can be playing the guitar and it can send out this beautiful note and, tone and it can Bring god's.
Speaker 2: Glory you Bring god's glory because you're an instrument of.
Speaker 1: Righteousness and When he's playing through you through the, spirit then what happens is you're Reverberating. Heaven wherever you, touch, patterns behaviors and ties that bind are. Broken when we participate in this transformative, event.
Speaker 2: It is an outward.
Speaker 1: Display of a public a public outward display of an internal heart. Choice and here's WHY i Think god moves powerfully when you choose to be, baptized and you don't have to LIKE i got baptized WHEN i was in my early. Twenties, okay it's good to be baptized more than. Once maybe you're baptized because you want The lord to come meet you on the. Water that's a passage of. Scripture if you look In, genesis he was hovering over the deep right The. Lord that's where our Friend Todd smith last year where they got the idea of The lord hovering of waters for their baptism revival that they've been. Having i've had like thousands and tens of thousands of people all healed through. Baptism this is not a, liturgical no power. Event this is a power. Event it's a power Event.
Speaker 2: John seven point thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven when we choose to be, baptized he's, saying out of you will flow rivers of living. Water in the fifteen, hundreds The anabaptists had a resurgence.
Speaker 2: Like a baptismal revival if you, will.
Speaker 1: Okay and they did this because it Was protestantism, saying, hey the word says that baptisto means actually to be, immersed so like they were actually considered like demonicer or heretical. Like it was a big thing right and they had revival come through. Baptism listen to. This in the sixties and, seventies The Jesus people movement movement In Pirate's, Cove Newport, beach people were touched.
Speaker 2: From The Holy spirit again and again and again through.
Speaker 1: Baptism in twenty twenty, three there was a baptized So cal four thousand people baptized in a day In Pirate's cove again to signify and remember. It in twenty twenty, five seventy seven hundred and fifty. People seven hundred and fifty people were baptized In Huntington, Beach. California last. Year there is a renewal of these ancient paths That god is administering his spirit. Through we're not going to get into, this but if you were to go back and look At jewish, tradition the, mikvah it was a cleansing ritual and the purpose listened to, this it was to be washed in preparation for his. Presence i'm gonna say that. Again if there's one thing you remember about, it that's the most important. Thing it was to be washed in preparation for his. Presence that was the purpose of This jewish. Ritual, okay we are closing, now.
Speaker 2: Would you stand with? Me can we agree as a?
Speaker 1: Body can we, Say, lord we will agree to partner with what you're endeavoring to do in this. House we agree with What Pastor dwayne had laid, out and that what we want is we want these ancient, streams these ancient paths for revival that bring life to be released on this. House and we say we will. Agree we will dig our wells. Again we will go and get the rocks. Out we will go and get the dirt, out no matter who put it.
Speaker 2: In there and how how long it's been.
Speaker 1: There we agree that we're digging up the wells of revival in this. House and we even we would, Repent we, rebuke and we renounce any cessationist, theology any theology would that would move away From god being a Powerful, god any any theology that would present a weak gospel or would actually bring the presentation of The gospel to be one that would be devoid of, power one of that would be devoid of might of. Might we would rebuke these, Things we repent of. Them we say we will not agree with. Them we kick them out of this. House we kick them out of the body Of. Christ we agree with the spiritual revival happening all across the body Of, christ where the body Of christ is being infused with a love for The, king and the love for The king is where The king's showing his.
Speaker 2: Power and we give you praise for. That we thank you for. That we agree with.
Speaker 1: It And Lord, jesus we just set the stage over these next six. Weeks we just, say come and move and have your, way visit us in power and might as we go down the path of redigging our, wells as we're on the path of restoring these ancient pathways that you would have for. Us we say we agree with. It we say we receive. It we say we have faith for. It we say it's your, will it's your. Plan it was from the beginning it still. Is and we agree with. This we agree with the fact that we are A mark sixteen. Church this is A Mark chapter sixteen. Church do you know what you know what it says about those who believe signs and wondrous fault believers? Believe are you a? Believer Say i'm a? Believer AND i believe and what it says In mark. Sixteen it says that demons will be cast, Out you will cast them. Out it says that you will speak in new. Tongues it says that you would be able to pick up a deadly serpent and it will not harm. You it says you could pick up and drink a deadly poison and it will not affect. You it says you will lay your hands on the sick and they shall, recover shall.
Speaker 2: Recover this is A mark.
Speaker 1: Sixteen House Lord, jesus we agree with, It we partner with, it and we, say, come we give you place to move amongst us over these next six.
Speaker 2: Weeks and we, say show yourself and power in the name Of. Jesus, amen