Speaker 1: Weird thing happened. Welcome to Bledsoe said, So, everybody, I'm your host, Ryan Bledsoe, but you knew that. Tonight we are joined by someone we all know and love, Alex the producer.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody.
Speaker 1: Before we get into our topic tonight, which is going to be about the apocalypse, I want to bring your attention to three things, actually four. So, first order of business, if you want to stay up to date with everything, Bledsoe said, so, check out Bledsoe said, so dot com, where we have our links to every everything we do, our YouTube, our Patreon, our social media's, our Apple, Spotify. It's basically the thing that routes you to everywhere that we do. If you want to be current on all of our events, our public appearances, watch clips of the show, and just sort of have like an actual finger on the pulse of what we're doing live, follow us on Instagram, have, Bledsoe said, So, if you want to support the show and be a part of the show even then check us out on Patreon dot com slash. Bledsoe said, So, we have a few tiers on there, and we're currently in the ideation phase of cooking up some other ones. I'll just leave it at that, But these are ways that you can support the show by being a part of our discord community, Like at the five dollars tier or at the ten dollar tier, you could actually have your name in the credits of the show as a super donor. And these are all wonderful ways that you can help us keep going because we love doing this. We love bringing knowledge to the masses and just sharing all of this wonderful information that we are working hard. We're pounding the pavement out here to get this to the people. So anything you're willing to give, thank you very much. We appreciate it and it helps us to continue to do this. Also, at every tier on our Patreon you get access to another show hosted by Yours truly called Full Disclosure with Ryan Bledsoe. And then I don't have a website yet, so I'm not going to hover long on this, but I am now officially on the ground running. I'm doing my monrositu programs. I just had my first one this past weekend. It was absolutely incredible, and there was just incredible healing for some of the participants there, and I think profound experiences for everybody. I'm thrilled about it, So just check my Instagram for that for announcements about future programs I'm going to run. So let's talk about the apocalypse. Before I get into that, I want to ask you, what do you think about the apocalypse? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Well, my perception of it has been skewed as of late with the things that we've talked about privately and the things that your dad's been posting. But I'll just answer it like I didn't live the last two months as your friend, and I would say that it generally has a bad connotation in my mind, or like the ending, or you know, I think of apocalypse as zombies, meteors or some crazy outbreak kind of thing where it would be the end of times. And then I get to use all the beans and rice that I've been saving up. So yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Hollywood's done a good number. Over time, the apocalypse has come to mean a completely different thing. So what I wanted to get into today was more or less a conversational overview about what the apocalypse not only objectively means, but what it means to me, which I think is quite different than the picture that you just painted. So before we go any further, I want to share the definition in Greek of the apocalypse and talk about where that word comes from. So the actual word in Greek is apocalypsis. Okay, So when you think about how it was written in the Bible about like revelation or the parts in there about like the end of times, you know, the world, the end of the age, as we'll discuss, is what was really written. It's specifically referring to the word apocalypsis in Greek, which, when you know the definition of that, it means revelation, unveiling, disclosure of hidden knowledge, to reveal that which is hidden, to tear the veil basically, right, So it doesn't mean the end of anything. It actually means the beginning of a new understanding of knowledge. Right because when you think of the Greek language, words have a very specific connotation in the way that they are used, Okay, and over time that has been forgotten. And then especially in the last you know, fifty sixty years, we have all these movies giving you, like a certain idea of the apocalypse being zombies in twenty twelve, right, that movie came out in the year twenty twelve, and it was like the world's destroyed by you know, ice age and floods and hurricanes and earthquakes and all this stuff. And I think elements of that stuff is true and may happen and have already been happening. But the general premise here is that over time this notion of it being an unveiling of knowledge faded away and it sort of got wrapped up in this fear narrative. So let me just say, growing up in the church, I specifically remember now, I haven't religiously, no pun intended, been to church since I was like twenty two or three, and I'm thirty two now, so it's been a long time. It's been about a third of my life that I have not regularly been going to church. And that's really weird to say, you know, I never thought about that and did the math there. But growing up in a very fundamental like kind of Pentecostal community, and I'm sure it's true for probably most denominations in America at least, there's this emphasis unlike the end times, the end times are near. It's the sign of the times, you know, the Rapture's coming. I don't know if you've heard about this, but the rapture was last month. You heard about that.
Speaker 2: Very briefly. I'm not quite sure who thought it was coming.
Speaker 1: Uh, Like thousands and thousands of people on September twenty third, they thought the rapture was coming. People were like selling their homes, they were selling their properties, they were euthanizing their pets. Seriously, it was a huge thing on the internet. Like people actually thought the rapture was happening because there was a star alignment that took place and it was significant. I will say it was significant, and I do believe it was prophetic, and it was the the the woman clothed with the moon and the sun and the stars. You know this one. I think it's Revelation twelve, and it's like the moon on her feet, she's clothed with the stars. She gives birth, and she's like the virgin that's giving birth. And then there's the great dragon that seas to swallow her up. And it talks about when this sign happens that you know, it's the end of times. Basically, I'm paraphrasing. You know, I should have done my homework a little better. Let's actually read that quote you found it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Revelation twelve a great sign appeared in have an in clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that basically happened around September twenty third, that star alignment with Regulus and Venus being by the moon. The moon was a crescent and this was all around Virgo. So people were like, oh my god, it's Revelation twelve. The Rapture's coming. And this is kind of why I wanted to talk about this, right because people have these notions that like, the world is going to end. I think everybody is experiencing so much existential panic right now in the world, and that's not good. And I think living in this vibration of fear is it's just not good. It's very unhealthy. It's all misconstrued. Nobody's talking about the end of the world. Jesus very clearly was saying in the Book of Revelation, I will be with you till the end of the age. He always said the end of the age. The age will end, and it will be the beginning of a new over time. It came to me in the end, right. So I want to go back to my childhood when Dad started having these sightings in two thousand and seven. The idea of like the apocalypse revelation, all that stuff wasn't really new to me. But what was new to me was the way in which I had to understand it, because at a young age of thirteen and fourteen, Dad started telling me, well, Son, you know, the the word for apocalypse in Greek means the revealing that of that which is hidden, to remove the veil on reality and for there to be a disclosure about the mysteries of God. And I'm like, wow, I never thought about it like that, because the pastors like the Second Coming is upon us, and you know, fire and brimstone and growing up that way, and it was it was, it was everything that was familiar to me at the time, you know. So when the orbs started showing up and that kept coming in a much higher frequency, this was a subject of conversation because naturally when you start to see UFOs and we weren't ufo people, right, We were ordinary people. We were a modest family at this point, you know, as I explained in the previous series that we just did about telling our actual story. By the time I was born, my parents were very wealthy. Okay, So sure I didn't come from modest beginnings initially, but by the time I'm thirteen and the UFO stuff started happening, we were like rock bottom, like welfare, medicaid, all that stuff, and we were really modest, modest living, you know what I mean. We weren't like anything other than a Carpenter family, a bunch of kids, just you know, trying to do our little sports and our music lessons and our regular things. We weren't living this crazy larger than life situation, and we weren't thinking about UFOs and things like that all the time. I mean, of course it would occasionally pop up. We watched movies like Men in Black growing up and Alien and Predator and Star Wars and Star Trek. I mean, of course, I think everybody at some point in their life has had to thought are they real? Or they've been like posed with that question and they're like, no, I'm religious or nominn atheist, or no I'm this, or no I'm that. But everyone at some point in their life has come face to face with the concept of a UFO, right. I mean, unless you're like in an indigenous tribe somewhere and you're not, you know, face to face with technology. I feel like you're lying if you say you've never once in your entire life thought about UFOs. Your Cappin, I'm sorry, your Capain. You got Dragon ball Z, you got Superman, you got Star Wars, you got all these franchises that people are consuming in the media, that are blowing this into their consciousness. So at some point everyone has thought about UFO, okay, but my family never cared to consider if they were real. We weren't those people. We were going to church, we were ordinary, we were poor. My father was a carpenter. He was into his level of like conspiratorial or deep thinking at the time, was like about the mysteries of the Book of Revelation. Right, That's that's what I'm trying to impress upon people. That we were not like thinking about these things. We were in church. Okay, get the picture, right, And then UFOs show up literally just poof, They're in our lives and we're being studied by all these institutions, and our stories starts spread around the world, and there's a documentary about us, and we're like catapulted into this sort of domain and it's like, oh, you know, UFOs. Now, I got to learn right, So as a as a little boy, I started really trying to learn about UFOs and trying to understand it and get to the bottom of this mystery and a very important part of UFO lore, not just the people who oh yeah, I never really cared to think about it until twenty seventeen when the government came out and acknowledged it. Now I know it's real because the government told me. That's great. I understand that that serves a purpose, and I'm very glad that that has happened. Even though they're cappen, not the people but the government, they're cappen about the way that they talk about these things. I am very grateful that they have because it has converted a lot of people to think about these things and be concerned with the reality that they exist. But the large inner culture of the UFO thing, the subject, right, the body of work that has existed for seventy eighty years now is the people who have been wearing tinfoil hats and talking about UFOs their whole live and go into the little dinky meetings, you know, reading about it on nineteen nineties AOL forums and like really believe this shit. The people that are into UFOs have been like, disclosure, Disclosure will come someday. Disclosure is imminent. Every year it's gonna be disclosure. It's been every year for seventy years. You know what I mean, disclosure, disclosure, disclosure. The Government's gonna bring disclosure. Uh, you know this, this movement is gonna bring disclosure. That's what people have always been about in this topic. Now every year it's like the government's doing congressional hearings. They're gonna bring disclosure. They're gonna bring disclosure. It hasn't changed. It's the same thing. And I've watched from the inside, from the epicenter of this subject. Being the son of the man who has been the most studied UFO experiencer in history. I've sat in the center of this subject and just looked at the world around me, and I've watched as the paradigm has changed. But that has never changed. Right, Disclosure is coming, It's imminent. Oh, there's a congressional hearing tomorrow. I can't wait. They're gonna tell us the truth. They're gonna disclose everything, right, Well, no, they're not. And the true disclosure comes from within and I believe, And I'm gonna kind of link this a little bit down the line here if I can organize my thoughts in a way that is not ridiculous. But the true disclosure comes from within, and it is what was referred to in the Isaiahs revelations in twelve twenty six to three German templar nights on top of a mountain in Salzburg, Germany, which was spoken by the Goddess Ishtar, which we know right that the Goddess has many names, that she is an eternal force that has existed through all all of history, since before material reality was even formed. She has existed, and she is the central piece to us evolving our consciousness. Right. But she presented as Ishtar, and she told these three German Templar knights that perhaps in a thousand years, when the Golden Age returns to the hearts of men, I will return. So let's talk a little bit about the apocalypse. So in two thousand and seven, when these UFOs started coming, I'm on the internet. The reason we even reported our story is because Dad and I and my siblings, we'd be watching TV watching these UFO programs. We're trying to learn. Right, the Internet wasn't really that much of a thing back then. YouTube came out in two thousand and six. Facebook had just been out. Farnville captured the hearts and minds of all the adults in two thousand and eight. You remember that you were probably in elementary school, right? Do you remember Farmville? I mean I remember Farmville as an idea. I never got to play it. I was late to the Facebook party. But you were probably like ten around this, yeah, two thousand and eight, you were about ten or eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big on the Golden age of YouTube though, Yeah, that one's burned in.
Speaker 1: So the point I'm making is like the Internet wasn't that big as it is today, right, and you had to like really dig to find things. And the only thing online really about UFOs back then, of course, was like Travis Walton, Betty and Barney Hill, Whitley Strieber and a bunch of all that common croc that you hear about. That's that's been out there for decades, right, A lot of these same things, like aliens are come down and harvesting my semen, you know what I mean, and giving me eggs and shit. All that was the only thing I could find literally, and I was like, I don't I don't like this stuff. This is this is really dark. It doesn't vibe with my experience. So at an early age, it's okay, Alex, keep it together. I'll just be a real man. That's that's uh. You know, imagine me reading that at like thirteen, you know what I mean. I'm like, wow, this wasn't anything like my daddy saw. It was angels, right. So I just remember all these people that were into this stuff, was talking about disclosure, and my father and I would talk about disclosure. We would talk about disclosure right and the UFO world, and we always knew. I knew from the moment the Discovery Channel came to our door and they made that documentary about us, and it was horrible and they smeared us. I knew someday my father would change the world. I knew that our story would be before billions, someday in a future. It was just this deep knowing that I had at a young age. So billions, that's a big multiple. We're not quite there. It's it's you know, somewhere around the you know, some modest number of millions have been exposed to it, but I mean, it's like it's you know, it hits a certain point, it builds momentum, and then it's exponential, like I think we're there, We're getting there. You know, it'll happen. But I always knew that we would be a part of disclosure at a young age. That it always resonated within my soul that we would we would be, you know, pioneers in the space, and that our story was pivotal for humanity. And my father would always tell me, son, disclosure has to do with the Book of Revelation, that it's not just about UFOs, it's about what Jesus was talking about in the Bible. It's about the unveiling of the hidden knowledge of God. And I'm like, hmm, yeah, that makes sense. That makes total sense to me, because this this government disclosure crap doesn't really vibe with me. And then of course I start meeting the government when I was a teenager, people from you know, different agencies, and they start like telling us all these kinds of things about their plan for disclosure, and that kind of brings me to something that's really important to bring up. By the time I'm fifteen in two thousand and eight, perhaps two thousand and nine was when this particular conversation occurred. I believe it was two thousand and nine, actually, now that I think about it. A gentleman named hal pob and Meyer from NASA comes to our house and you know, he begins to investigate us over the next eleven years until he passed away. Something he told me at the age of fifteen years old was that the government's plan for disclosure was what they deemed soft disclosure, which means over a period of generations, right, not just like years, but generations. That means decades. Over a period of decades, they have been slowly releasing little bits of information to the masses, intentionally to shape the psyche, to shape human souls, to control the way that they think. And believe that's not his words, that's mine, right. His words were, we're gonna keep rolling this out with a soft disclosure plan, which means we're gonna drip little bits of information over time to allow people to come to an understanding at the pace that we want them to, and that by the year twenty twenty five that the disclosure plan will be completely on the table. Now, granted this was two thousand and eight or nine, rather two thousand and nine. I'll go with that, because I do think he knocked on our door in two thousand and nine. Documentary comes out in the end of the year, and then it was a few months later he showed up. So I know, I keep saying the two but I'm I'm almost positive it was two thousand and nine. But anyway, all the way back then, like fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, whatever years ago, he told me then that by the year twenty twenty five that the government's disclosure plan would be on the table and that people would be exposed to the things that they've been hiding and veiling in secrecy. So I was like, that's interesting, you know, put that in the vault in the back of my mind. My father and I would still to this day, you know, we have chats about this stuff regularly, and like what it means for us and the legacy that is leaving on the world, and just like next steps, right, what this all means, what it means to us, what it means for the world, all that stuff, And he would always telling me, so, the apocalypse is not the end. It is the revealing of that which is hidden. It is to reveal the secrets of God. Right. So I remember flipping through the Bible over and over and over as a kid and trying to like get to the bottom of this, like what does this mean, you know, dissecting revelation because at that point I still was like, okay, so like the truth is one hundred percent in the Bible, but like these lights are coming down and like they're angelic, but like somehow they're UFOs. I didn't quite really understand how they meshed, but I just knew that they did because of experience but also a lifetime of belief and you know, certain cognitive programming. So I'm like, the ANSWER's got to be in here. So I'm like flipping through the Bible. I didn't like all the stuff I was reading online about UFOs. I could immediately tell it was mostly fake. And I'm like, you know, the ANSWER's got to be in here, somewhere. Ezekiel's will within the wheel, Oh wow, God rides on a chariot and you know, and the clouds are on a flame, you know what I mean. The Garden of Eden that got this fiery sword that spends around. I'm like, maybe that's it, right, And and of course over many years, especially when the Lady came in twenty twelve and she presented with certain information. At that point, I was eighteen. I was mature enough to sort of understand the nature of esoteric truths. Right, I'm in ross the hidden one that she goes by Hathor, but throughout history she's gone by many names. She talks about the age of Aquarius. These were all concepts that I had never heard of or been. I had never been exposed to them because I was flipping to the Bible, flipp into the Bible. That's all I had growing up, right, And when the Lady came in twenty twelve, it vastly expanded my understanding of what was happening. And I began to have dreams that were propelling me to start to dig in like other avenues like gnosticism, for example, her Meticism, the net U, or the ancient Egyptian religion, or the Grecian mysteries like Elsius, right, the Rosicrucians, all that stuff. I start to have dreams that were very real, very vivid, dreams of seeing glowing hieroglyphic tablets with symbols on them. And then you know, like archetypal imagery of like Osiris and things like that, and I wake up, I'm like, what does this mean? I'm like consumed by it. And then I spend you know, years chasing rabbit holes to eventually ending up where I'm at now, which is, you know, stuff I've talked about many, many times on the show. But it's like, you know, the esoteric understanding of God. So that has sort of propelled me to start to look in other avenues of trying to understand this whole apocalypse thing. Oh, let me back up. I can't believe I forgot to even say this. By the way, in twenty twelve, the Lady's like, Hey, there's gonna be a star alignment, and when this happens, there's going to be a new knowledge that there will be a shift in the powers of heaven, that the mysteries of God will be revealed, and that we will have a new way of thinking and being, and that we will shifting to the age of Aquarius and the divine feminine will be restored into balance. Eighteen year old me was like, what does this mean. I'd never heard this was It was shocking, to be honest, it was brutally shocking. And she said when the red star Regulus aligns with the gaze of the Sphinx just before dawn in the constellation Leo, that you know, all these things would occur, there would be a new knowledge. But she never gave a date. She never gave a date. She gave an astrological sign, if you will. So that was in twenty twelve, right, So I'm like, whoa, that's crazy, that's very interesting. You know, never heard of Regulus, never heard of Leo. Really, eighteen year old, you know, not really into that of stuff yet. And Dad starts telling some of his people at NASA and they run it through their star simulations and they tell us, right, they tell us that this alignment that the lady gave, the original date that they told us was September twenty third, twenty twenty six. So for a long period of time we were like, oh, wow, this is gonna happen in fourteen years. Holy crap, that's kind of insane to think about. I thought it'd be hundreds of years from now, you know what I mean. Like, there's this whole alignment thing, This mystical being is coming down and giving this information that no one's ever heard of, and then it actually happens in our lifetime, Like that's kind of inconceivable, especially at a young age. I'm eighteen, I'm like, oh my god, I'm going to grow up someday and there's going to be some major change. Well, what I'm not saying out loud is when I was seventeen years old, my grandfather came to me in a dream. And I never met him. He passed away in nineteen ninety four when I was six months old, but he came to me in a dream and it was very vivid and he looked like a glowing orb of light, but projected from the orb of light was his face that I recognized from pictures as an old man at the time that he died, and it was like he had white robes. He had these glowing, angelic wings of light. And he came to me and he said that my generation would be the last to die. I've never told that story before. He said my generation would be the last to die and that we would see the world change. So last to die. Maybe not literal, it could be symbolic, right it could. I don't know. When you receive messages in dreams, or from the supernatural. I think that there's always a layer of symbolism, right when we think about how metaphors can have dual meanings, or rather like spiritual revelations can have metaphorical or dual meanings. Right, it could mean something like a rebirth. It could mean something like, maybe we'll never die because we will all collectively evolve on the level of consciousness, and maybe we'll achieve nosis and we'll shift into a new way of understanding. Right. I don't know what it means, but that's what I heard in the dream, that my generation will be the last to die and that we would see the world change. I was in high school, dude, I was like, whoa, that was a deep dream. And then a year later later the lady comes and she says the whole thing about the star alignment all that stuff. So the first date we were given of that alignment as a possibility from somebody at NASA was September twenty third, twenty twenty six. Then they came back later and this who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. Actually we found out it happens the spring equinox of twenty twenty six. So they gave us the fall equinox of twenty twenty six or the spring equinox of twenty twenty six. So was someone trying to muddy the water? Did they make a mistake? I don't know, but they gave us two dates. Humans by the way and human institutions with agendas. Over time after thinking about this, I mean fourteen years right, over time, talking about this over and over again, me and Dad. When is it? I don't know. Is this September? Is it March? I don't know. Right, Dad came to believe well, around Easter makes sense because the Lady usually appears Easter, and every Easter since twenty twelve he's had some profound event where he sees like the you know, a crazy arrangement of orbs, or he's seen the Lady a few times. I've seen around Easter. I think it was last year. It's somewhere in the previous episodes of the show. It was either last year's Easter or the year before. I can't remember now. I saw like this massive orb in the woods that had this blue grow glow around it, and it was like slowly moving through the forest, and I could feel the presence of a being and it was like, really insane. Every Easter, we have these crazy experiences. So Dad was like, Easter kind of makes sense to me. That resonates with me. So he put in his book, I have come to believe that around Easter of two thousand twenty six that there would be a change, that there would be a change in the world way we think. Right basically, it's something along that line. I have come to believe that around Easter of twenty twenty six there will be a change in our thinking, a new knowledge or something like that. So I think it's very important to clarify how we got to that point where we talk about these things. We truly don't know when or if these things will occur. And of course now online people are like Chris Bledsoe predicts the return of Jesus Christ Easter twenty twenty six, and it's like, ah, that's you know, what can you do? You can't you can't control the masses. You know, it is what it is, And you know, there's maybe been some out of context things there that have been sort of used over time for people who've never met us and never had a conversation with us directly to assume these things and to spread these things. But I'm saying all this for a reason. So we talk about the apocalypse, right, it's this idea that there's an impending shift in consciousness. I thought it was about the end of the world. I thought it was like zombies attack and all this crap. That's what you said, right, Well, I've come to believe, Alex, that the apocalypse means a change in the way we think and understand and believe. Right, And I think if we look at the world around us today, it's pretty clear that there is great change that in the last decade, actually less, there have been monumental shifts in human consciousness. Again, starting with twenty seventeen when they came out cappin and they started talking about UFOs in a public capacity, millions of people were moved to start questioning reality itself because that opens a big question what's out there? Well, that includes God, if you think about it, what's out there? That opens a doorway into an entirely new way of questioning and thinking and perceiving. So since twenty seventeen, actually since twenty twelve, we've been on the fast track for you know, human consciousness rapidly shifting. So I'm thinking about this twenty twenty sixth thing my whole life. I'm like, this doesn't feel real. It feels I believe it, but it's like, this doesn't feel real. And I've grown up for fourteen years now in anticipation of some future event that has yet to unfold. You know what that feels like? Probably not most people in their life when they're a child, which to me, eighteen is a child. I don't care what anybody says. You're not mature enough to handle the world. You're not mature enough to make decisions about going to college or joining the army or whatever. Maybe some are, but I wasn't being told at eighteen years old that there's an impending event in the future to uh, it's gonna change humanity. It's about fourteen years kid. I'm like, Okay, I believe what you're telling me, but I don't have proof. I don't have evidence. I don't know. Right and now here we are two months away from twenty twenty six and I'm on the edge of my seat. Here. I'm like, something gonna happen. I don't know, I don't think so. But here's what I've come to believe. The nature of prophecy is very mysterious, right, So I was thinking of a scripture earlier. I just wanted to read this real quick. It says, it's Matthew twenty four. I starts at twenty nine. Immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. The stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Then we'll appear the sign of the Sun of Man in heaven, and the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Sun of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Me skip forward just a little bit to when he talks about I will be with you till the end of the age. And now this lesson from the fig tree. As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near right at the door. Truly, I tell you this generation certainly will not pass away until these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. But about that day or hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving a marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark, and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it would be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field, one will be taken in the other left. Two women will be grinding with a handmill. One will be taken in the other left. Therefore, keep watch because you do not know on what day your lord will come. But understand this. If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you must also be ready, because the Son of Man will come in an hour when you do not expect him. Multiple times in the New Testament. When he talks about what we commonly refer to as the apocalypse, he always refers to it as the end of the age. I think even at the beginning of this chapter, his disciples are like it says, as Jesus was sitting on the mountain of Olives, verse three, Chapter twenty four of the book, Matthew, as he's sitting on the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, tell us, they said, when will this happen? And what will be the sign of your coming? And the end of the age. So over time people are like the end of the world, the end of the world. The apocalypse means the end of the world. No, like even to the Christian thinker, the actual book talks about the end of the age. Well, what about revelation. There's great destruction, there's great doom. Well yes, but if you read the whole story, it starts over and as we'll talk about in a bit, as you as you dive into like multiple prophecies from multiple traditions and cultures, there's always a doom and gloom period in the world being distressed and in disarray and it being pretty much turned upside down and then a new beginning. It's like a birth into a new way of living. And almost always, you know, in Hinduism and Hopey, even like Esoterritory, they have this concept of like some sort of avatar or savior like figure coming in and sort of bringing hope and truth to the people and then we just like collectively wake up. We survived catastrophe and we move on to a new way of being and to kind of circle back to the nature of prophecy itself. It's very complex because when you think of the story in the New Testament of Jesus declaring on Palm Sunday, right, they all say, Hoseanna, hosanna. Do you know that story of Palm Sunday. It's a week before Easter. He rides into the city and everyone waves these palm leaves and he's on a donkey. But if you read the scriptures, it's like he knew the scripture that said, because he's talking about old texts, you know, from Judaism. They're temple scrolls, and he had studied them. And there's a verse that talks about the Messiah would ride in on a donkey and he would be heralded by palm leaves. So he's like, all right, go fetch me a donkey to his homies. Right, He's like, get me a donkey, I'm gonna ride in. I'm gonna fulfill it. So there's a lesson there that prophecy is twofold. On the one hand, it's written far in advance as a warning to the people, this is not the outcome you want. You don't want destruction, you don't want doom and gloom. You want the good outcome. Right, So many, many, many many prophecies never come true. That's a good thing, right. If it's some doom and gloom event, that's the end of the world. I don't want that to come true. Who would small group of people who run humanity, right, the one percent, the dark Force that the lady told my father about that pretty much worship Satan, you know, call Spata spade. They worship the dark Force, and they are as she told my father, she is not she They the bad people in power. She didn't name names. She just said there is a dark group who worships the Dark Force, and they are using the Book of Revelation as a script to force prophecy to happen. To basically manifest a cataclysm to wipe out humanity. That's their goal because they understand the nature of prophecy, which it is twofold. On the one hand, as I was starting this earlier, it's written for in advance. On the other hand, it takes conscious participation. When you're driving down the highway and you see it says, you know, New York City, right, three miles. I don't know the directions, so don't slay me over this. But Hoboken, New Jersey, you know left six miles or so right, I don't know. They're kind of near each other. How are you going to get to your destination unless you consciously follow the sign and take the turn. Do you see what I'm saying? Prophecy can only happen with our conscious participation, and as we the collective, begin to accept what is unfolding and through the power of our will and our intent, consciously or unconsciously, because that matters. Through the power of our will and our intent, we go along with this. It is shaping reality to bring these things into form. So therefore prophecy does happen. It is real, It is magical because through the power of our collective psyche. We are bringing it into existence through our conscious and or unconscious participation. Okay, So anyway as it is written and so shallow, be is some crazy event gonna happen next year where you know, a bunch of UFOs come down and just shoot out of the sky and say, hey, you know, we're we're we're the higher beings. We're here to bring you in new knowledge. I don't know, they didn't indicate that, but you know what, I think crazy things are happening all the time. I think people are out here getting killed in the streets, and countries are at war with each other and they're blown up children, you know, and political opponents are inciting violence and murder on each other, and human trafficking goes on all over the world and some really dark things. I think crazy things are happening every day, right, And I think that people are so disillusioned by by what's really going on beneath the surface that they're just kind of like, you know, going to their nine to five every day and there. But on the flip side, see here's where it gets worse. On the flip side, people are buying into this that the media is selling them about, like you know, basically, they're spinning you into a certain lane. So like, oh, you're a right side thinker, you know, you go watch Fox News or whatever. You're a left side thinker, you go watch CNN or whatever channel you watch. And by the way, now that you're a part of our cult, you're gonna hate the other one and you're gonna be okay if the other ones are killed or murdered or harassed or vilified online and crucified. And they are spinning so much division that people are turning against their own brothers and sisters and actually praising when people are having their heads blown off for billions to see around the world. That's that's the reality of what's happening. The world is so crazy. Everyone thinks the end of the world is around the corner. I think it's already upon us. I think the end of ideas we know it is happening before our very eyes, nanosecond to nanosecond. And the system that has been slowly chugging along and amassing a horde of wealth and power since the times of you know, Babylon or whatever form of our existence is even before that that we don't have recorded history, there's been this group that's been enslaving humanity and stealing our life force through our fear and our suffering. Right, they've got you right where they want you. If you think the world is ending, yeah, it's bad. It's always been bad. This We come here to suffer, you know what I mean. That's that's a part of life. That's that's the human gain that we come here to suffer, and that is a part of the reason your soul incarnates into physical earth life. The difference between now and three thousand years ago is CNN or Fox News is telling you hate your neighbor. Hate your neighbor, celebrate when they're killed in the streets. You know, take up arms and go against your neighbor. Call them this, call them that, hate them, kill them, be disgusted by them. And they're brainwashing people to you know, serve their evil agenda and divide people against one another. You know, the difference is now, it's on TV. Now, it's on your phone now, it's on TikTok now, it's on Instagram now, it's in advertisements now, it's you know everywhere, it's in video games, it's in everything. Social engineering that is so incredibly complex that people don't know what to think and to believe anymore. And to make it even worse, the powers that be are convincing people that these angelic beings that have been guiding humanity from another world for thousands and thousands of years really forever because they created us. They are convincing people to be afraid to look up and to have hope and to put your trust and your faith and your comfort and another force that wants to help you but requires your conscious participation. So let's back that up. The dark force doesn't need your conscious participation, it needs your at least unconscious participation. So it's like the vampire, right, love vampire movies, and it's something about it is totally real. If you think of like classic vampire literature, they can't cross your threshold. But if you invite them men, then they can cross your threshold. Whether you know what their intentions are or not, it doesn't matter. You have unconsciously participated in allowing a demon who sink its fangs into your jugular and drain your life force. And they're not gonna tell you, Hey, I'm a vampire. I'm gonna drink your blood. It's delicious. I can't wait, you're a B negative? Is that real? Is a negative?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know my own blood type. You're delicious. I'm gonna drink your blood and I'm gonna smile at you. No, they're not gonna tell you that. Once you invite them in, they're gonna do what the fuck they want. And you just consented, and you just gave your unconscious participation to a demon. That's the powers that be. You're watching their shows, you're watching their news, you're voting them into office, You're you're doing everything on literally the conscious and unconscious level to invite their influence. And look, I'm not blaming you or me or whoever. I'm just I'm just talking about the way I see it like that. This is how it works, right, the angels. Do you want to say something?
Speaker 2: Negative? Is the rarest blood type in the world.
Speaker 1: Really? I thought it was Alris negative.
Speaker 2: It's the same.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, interesting, I think Genny has a BE negative. We just found that out because.
Speaker 2: Sorry to derail you, I'm just found it interesting.
Speaker 1: No, that's very interesting, thank you. The angels require your direct conscious participation to intervene in your life. This is what they want for humanity. And this is what I believe to be the nature of the apocalypse, right, the great revealing of that which is hidden. I think that this realm is so hellish, and there's so much suffering and turmoil. Here, things can be bad and good at the same time. You can have a happy life full of joy. It's perspective, you know what I mean. There are monks who go in the Himalaya mountains and hike up to really tall peaks where it is like sub zero temperatures, and they sit in little loincloth underwear and for twenty four hours at a time they do two mo inner fire breathing and they raise the temperature of their body heat to be so great that they dry wet blankets. Do you think those monks think that's hell? No, they love it. It's perspective. They're training themselves to enjoy harsh, grueling environments. And that's sort of a metaphor about the human condition. Right, It's the whole philosopher's stone. You can through your perspective, through your inner evolution, like you can have a joyful experience here. There's kind of the whole point of the spiritual purpose, right, is it? Like sort of liberation from suffering. It's the the afold path of Buddhism, right, Like, attachment leads to suffering. Okay, what's next, there's a program that deals with suffering. Awesome, what's next? It's the afold path. Sweet, what's next? Attachment leaves is suffering? Ah, I like my heroin, you know what I mean? I don't. I don't do heroin. I'm just saying, you know, just hypothetical. I like my alcohol, I like my prostitutes, and I like you know what I'm saying. It goes on and on and on. People don't want to do that part. Oh, it's attachments to make me suffer. Now, I'm good. I don't want to be spiritual. I want to hang out with my friends and you know, do cocaine and all this nasty crap that people are into. You see what I'm saying. People don't want to do the work. They don't want to better themselves. They don't they don't want to walk the spiritual path and do the hard work, which is like improving yourself from within. But when you do, when you take the path, the spiritual path, you can you can really uh sort of unplug yourself from the matrix and see things from a different lens, which is, you know, life sucks, but it's okay. I sign up for this, and I'm just gonna whether the the storm when it's bad, and uh, you know, just be really grateful at all times, especially when it's good, but also when it's bad, because my gratitude will get me through this. My faith will get me through the hard times. And then when it's good, woo, we're having fun. Right, It's hard for everybody. Life is hard. It's part of the game. The Gnostics said life was more like hell. Many schools of esoteric thoughts say that it's like a school that you come here to grow, that it is a consciousness system or simulation that you come here to be tested and tried by fire. Right, you can think like alchemy. Your soul is led, you're putting it to the flame to be refined into gold. Okay, But to me, life is so hard here that the one thing that makes it tolerable and bearable, beyond love of your friends and family and the relationships that you have in this world, is God. It's the spiritual forces. Right. They require conscious participation. We can't we can't just ah, you know, an angel or something come in and do this or that or whatever. No, you have to request. People say, well, what about your brother he had a scary experience. Well, if you listen to the episode, you know I thought about this my whole life. If you listen to the episode we did called be Careful what you wish for with Derek Ingram shout out Derek a lifelong friend of mine. He told me, and I had never heard this in my entire life. He told me, like just a day or two before Junior had uh that experience, that they were like at the bus stop or something one morning, and my brother said, I've been praying to God to see a UFO. Sounds conscious to me. My dad was out in the woods thinking the worst thing, as he always says, and he's praying to the heavens either take me away from he or kill me or he'll me. You know, I can't. I can't deal with this anymore, you know. They they threw that out to the heavens. I want some sort of divine interaction or divine intervention, So don't try that with me. It was conscious. So anyway, let me shift gears here. I want to talk about some of the things that I've found about the apocalypse surrounding the year twenty twenty six and twenty twenty five, just the idea that something may be happening according to some traditions, right. Because I was kind of getting heavy, I feel like I need to I need to make it a little lighter. So shortly after twenty twelve, when we started talking about the Lady and and the Age of Aquarius and this impending shift in humanity, people started like telling us all kinds of things, and it stood out to me that in the very early stages of this whole Lady encounter, sometime, you know, shortly after Easter of twenty twelve, someone sent us a book in the meal and the mail called something like Edgar Casey twenty twenty six. I don't know, you could look it up Edgar Casey twenty twenty six. I can't remember exactly what the book was called. You find it the twenty twenty six Prophecies or something like that, twenty twenty six Awakening. Maybe does that have a picture of a pyramid yep by Kirk Nelson, The twenty twenty six Awakening. Yeah, yeahah, that's it cool. Some alone sent us that book and I never read it, but I was like, wow, interesting. Instead I went and I'm not, I don't It's like hard for me to sit down and read an actual book. I'd rather just read like everything that exists about the information that's within it. And then it's like, you know, continue to read other things. And let me just say that I spent quite a bit like looking into Edgar Casey at that point, got the book in the mail, I'm like, really cool, who's Edgar Casey? And then whoosh, just went down this rabbit hole looking into him, and it changed my perspective on a lot of things. Then I found gnosticism after that, and then like the rest is history. Well, let me read this excerpt from the book. So as we know about Edgar Casey, he uh, he was a Christianistic in the early nineteen hundreds. He was called the Sleeping Prophet. He's one of the most profound psychics that ever existed. He was in Time magazine at some point I can't remember, but that begs the idea or lends credence to the idea that he was in some way like legitimately recognized, you know what I mean, in his time he had like fourteen thousand plus readings. Many of them were accurate, came true. A lot of them were about the past, a lot of them were about people and his presence who were sick and actually helped people get healed. And then a lot of them were about the future, which many of them have come true. Many of them have not come true, and again good thing, because they're doom and gloom. But he had prophecies about an impending shift in human consciousness and about the pause of the Sphinx ring a bell right. He had prophecies about human consciousness evolving to a point where the hall of records beneath the pause of the Sphinx would be opened and the records of Atlantis and our spiritual history would be revealed, and that it would like basically take us to a new level of understanding about spiritual mysteries. But he said this in position lies as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow or light falls between the paws of the sphinx that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the sphinx's paw right Pauw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's existence. So I'm like, that's really interesting. And then I look into the author who wrote this book boo, and then I start reading quotes on his blog site and listen to what he has to say. This is Kirk Nelson, he wrote that book twenty twenty six Awakening. Edgar Casey said that there are prophecies built into the Great Pyramid that are correct as to the hour, the day, the year of the place, the country, the nation, the town, and individuals involved. That's how specific these prophecies are. But how do you build a pyramid to indicate an exact hour, day, year, place, country, nation, town, and individuals involved. Perhaps you build it so that it has eight sides that only show themselves as sunrise or sunset on the equinoxes in point one of their shadows to the entrance of the Hall of Records. I believe that the builders of the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx left us a message that the entrance to the Hall of Records is located under the right front four paw box and will be opened at sunrise or sunset on some future equinox. Whoa whoa equinox? We were given two from NASA, back to the quote some future equinox, but which one. To figure this out, I began looking at the astrology of the future. I discovered that from twenty twenty four to twenty twenty seven we will have what I view as the best astrological aspects of the next thirty five years. This is because Uranus and Neptune move very slowly through the zodiac, and from twenty twenty four to twenty twenty seven they will be in good aspect with each other. This is an aspect that happens only once every thirty years or so. It represents a great opportunity for the human race to develop its psychic and mystic powers and evolve to a higher level of spiritual understanding. Once again, I cannot emphasize how good these aspects are during this time period. The year that has the best aspects of all You want to guess You want to make a guess alex twenty twenty six is twenty twenty six. There are several days in twenty twenty six that have spectacular aspects, but one that really stood out. You want to make another guess. September twenty third one more guests Easter close the Spring Equinox Spring Equinox March twentieth, twenty twenty six. This book was mailed to us in twenty twelve. I don't know when it was written, A long time ago. Right Spring Equinox twenty twenty six. On that day at sunrise, the moon, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, and the Sun all come over the horizon together. This is a spectacular configuration. This group is lined up in good aspect with Urinus in Pluto, Uranus and Pluto. It represents the physical manifestation of spiritual ideals. So I thought, when was the last time we had aspects like March twentieth, twenty twenty six. I looked at my ephemerus and discovered the last time we had these types of aspects was in November of nineteen eighty nine. And on November ninth of nineteen eighty nine, one of the most important events of the last quarter of the twentieth century occurred, the fall of the Berlin Wall. Later that month, on November twenty ninth, nineteen eighty nine, a large triangular ufo appeared over the town of Liege in Belgium. Over the next several months, that triangular ufo lige, I believe Liege, who's counting Liege in Belgium. Over the next several months, that triangular ufo appeared again and again and was witnessed by thousands of people, sometimes at very close range. So that's interesting, right, So this shining beautiful lady comes and says, hey, you know, there's a star linement that's gonna happen. There's gonna be a shift in the powers of heaven. The mysteries of God will be revealed, and you know, will there will be a great awakening of the people that will shift into a new knowledge and into love and a new way of being, and the divine feminine will be rests. And we're like, what, you know, we never heard of any of that stuff. Then we get this book in the mail and it's this whole twenty twenty six prophecy. Then people at NASA start being well, First the NASA folks told us the date of twenty twenty six. Then word got around. People start telling us, oh my god, there's this, there's this, there's this. So anyway, because of the nature of prophecy, because it has been encoded into the consciousness of humanity. We talked earlier about the twofold nature of prophecy, right, it's written in advance, but also there's conscious participation, and through conscious or unconscious participation, we are manifesting this into our reality. So yeah, I do think something really crazy is gonna happen in twenty twenty six. Again, though, I think something crazy is happening all the time, all the time. But I think because humanity is so desperately crying out, and it's in turmoil, and it's sofering, and it hates itself, and it hates its brother, and it hates his sister, and we're killing each other and we are mocking each other. We're so desperate for some sort of intervention that we are hitting a critical mass point where more than ever, especially after September of twenty twenty five, and I've said, but especially after September of twenty twenty five, people are desperately praying to God for some sort of spiritual healing, spiritual awakening, spiritual intervention from the evil forces of the world. And I think, because this is hitting a critical mass point, when we reach a certain threshhold of conscious request and participation, that the powers of heaven from the spirit world will have permission to intervene in our world, and I think they intervene in our world in many subtle ways when it's necessary, because there are laws in place that govern reality, that are created by God, the original mind that emanates everything and orders it into being right, and those laws must be obeyed. But there are I believe, exceptions when the spiritual beings can intervene, and it is when it is necessary, like when the powers that be are trying to continue to shoot off nukes. They don't allow that. I know that for a fact. I'll just give you an example. You know, when my dad had his encounter in two thousand and seven, the beings told him that they showed up earlier and stopped humans from using nukes anymore because it's harming beings and other realc Right, then the move on people show up and they're like, these beings came in nineteen fifty two. They they told us not to use nukes above ground, and if you look, they stop using nuclear bombs above ground. It was either nineteen fifty two or nineteen fifty three. They test them underground, but nobody's been nuked since then, right, hasn't happened, and missile silos all over the world have been shut down by orbits of light. We've seen classified videos at mission control where dummy warheads are being shot into space and an orbit of light appears and it shoots these little beams of light in that tumbles down to the water. Tim Taylor's like, why do you think it did that? Why did it shoot down the warhead? And my Dad's like, you were sneaking nukes into space? And he's like, damn yeah. We can't get anything past him. My dad was in a meeting in Oregon to be very vague with someone from the Pentagon, and he basically said, yeah, many times the threat of nuclear war gets too great, they intervene, the beings, they intervene. It's the military's biggest fear is losing the continuity of power because of what they deem catastrophic disclosure. Who's a catastrophic to not me and you. It's catastrophic to them because they would lose catastrophic I mean, excuse me, they would lose a continuity of power if the threat of war, especially a nuclear war, gets so great. What they know happens throughout time centuries even that these beings come in and they intervene, talk about prophecy, talk about disclosure, you know, awakening, the apocalypse, whatever you want to call it. Two thousand and eight, when my dad had his regression for the first time and all of his memories started to come back from being on the craft, he started spontaneously remote viewing. He started getting manuals about remote viewing. We had never even heard of it. He just would pop out of his body and start seeing people. He would see me and I'm like up to no good and come home and laugh and he'd be like, I know what you did. I saw you do it. And I'm like, ah, my dad can psychically spy on me. Should I be worried? But he started getting manuals from the Army intelligence about remote viewing. They were like trying to get him into it. He started seeing the future all the way back as far as two thousand and eight, and he had this little black, spiral bound notebook where he would write down all these dreams and visions he was having. And one of them was very clear that when it was when I ran in Israel began to exchange missiles, that the phenomenon would come down and mass to warn them we're intervening. You don't want to go this route. Sure enough, that happened last November twenty twenty four. I ran in Israel, exchanged missiles for the first time, and then boom, December, the drones are all over New Jersey. Meanwhile, my dad and I are getting messages like I shined a green laser at one of these drones and the FBI was at my doorstep within thirty minutes. Okay, So what was really happening there was these orbs were appearing to scare the powers that be, of course, to intervene in our reality, because it was necessary because I ran in Israel. We're exchanging missiles and the threat of war is getting too big everybody. Last fall, you know, around election time when that was going on, everybody was like, oh mah, world War three is beginning. You remember that. Around Christmas time, world War three is about to start. Uh. People are freaking out. We start seeing orbs all over New Jersey. Millions of people are seeing orbs. It's the most trending topic in the world. They're calling them deorb bags because they're getting banned by the millions On TikTok and Instagram just to even say the word to ORB, right, I wonder who's responsible for getting that out to the masses, you know, who changed the paradigm for ORB to even be a discussion. But anyway, I'm proud of my dad. People. So the orbs start showing up all over New Jersey. Millions of people are hearing about it. So the government sends up drones to muddy the water, to offu skate what's happening. And they're trying to convince people nothing to see here, nothing to see here, and get a closer look, you know, spy on them and intervene and try to chase them down. And then people are seeing videos of drones morph into orbs, and orbs morph into drones, and it's like, what's happening. Then January they were all out. Jake Barber, his story sounds really familiar, right, about an egg shaped craft and the whole spirit of God at being a woman, and you know, the whole psionic thing, the mental psychic powers to summon orbs and all the stuff that they were claiming, and okay, really and then they called it Skywatcher. We've been saying Skywatcher for years people. Anyway, moving on, just saying, I've been at the epicenter of the subject all my life. I've sat in my little chair and watched around me as the paradigm has shifted, and I'm like, h what are they gonna do next based on our little simple life we have here. But a few months later, my dad's having meetings with people and they're saying, all right, we gotta get serious here. George Washington was visited by the lady. This is a text you can read about in the Library of Congress. This is a real event, totally real. And the lady hovers at his bed, at the foot of his bed, for like forty five minutes, and George Washington's like, oh my god, there's a you know, he's in terror, he's frozen, he's in fear. And she hovers at the foot of his bed for like forty five minutes, and then she gives him three prophecies, and it's something to the effect of The first one is like, you're going to be the son of the Republic. You know, basically he went on to start America. You know, he was like the first president. The second one was about the Revolutionary War. The third one was about a threat of war in a future time that would be so great with powers from the east crossing the sea and bringing the threat of war to our land, that angelic forces would come down from the heavens and they would intervene. This is a real, very seriously regarded event that George Washington experienced that you can all pause this right now, and you can all google. And this was brought to my father's attention by people in the military, right and they know for a fact that this it's the same lady that visited my father, because they're having the same messages here about these angelic beings coming down and you know, intervening after the threat of Wargan's too great. So when we talk about apocalypse, is anything crazy gonna happen in twenty twenty six, Well, I think things are crazy right now with millions of people seeing orbs and now they're all over Denmark, they're all over Germany. It's already begun. If you look around right now, the world is insane. It's on fire. There's smoke going up to the heavens. People are crying out in fear and suffering. They're killing themselves. People all over the world. They're killing each other, right, and they're like, there's no hope. It's the end of the world. I look at that on my phone safely from my living room, and I'm like, I hope they figured out, you know, I hope, I hope they figured out that it's all perspective, that this is a simulation that you come here and you can choose if you observe it to be heaven or you observe it to be hell. Now, when we think of the new knowledge, I think this is the new knowledge, and I think it is spreading now. And I can't deny that as people have pegged our story a certain way and they've known for fourteen years that you know, twenty twenty six is this thing that something might happen, that as that time approaches, people are gonna start going and telling everybody they know, Hey, there's something coming up, you know. And I tend to think that twenty twenty six is probably the year that our story is gonna go. It's going to go everywhere, and people are gonna, like really rapidly become aware of it. They're gonna start talking about it. People are gonna be eating popcorn the day before the alignment. What's gonna happen and me and Dad are gonna be sitting there like nothing. There's gonna be a star in the sky that may be aligned based on what this guy and NASA said. We don't know, but what I do believe will happen without a doubt. Just as with every eclipse, with every supermoon, with every celestial alignment, this one is no different, except it's very powerfully magnified. If you think about the stars and the celestial bodies, they're like knobs on a radio and it's dialing a certain frequency, and they are blasting us with electromagnetic energy that's invisible that we can't see, and our bones and our hair and our nervous system or antennas for electromagnetic energies. Right, So when these alignments happen, think of them as like cosmic portals being opened up. Not that you can see with your eyes, but that can only be perceived energetically through the nervous system, through the body. That's why you have these you know, on TikTok they're like resting ground and drink your water. The Schumann resonance is black. Now we're having ascension symptoms you know, you know what I mean, Like that's kind of a silly way to describe it, but that's totally real that when these electromagnetic frequencies are dialed way up that it causes, you know, sometimes really uncomfortable effects on our body or like I know through doing Monroe Program exercises and doing trainings with people and then you know, giving me feedback that when you start doing things that expand your consciousness, it is something I feel on a daily basis now that you can feel things like powerful pulsing in your third eye, or ringing in your ears, or feeling like a lapse in vision or sound. I'll have moments where like I feel this wave of energy go through my head and then my left or my riet ear starts ringing really loud, and then it's like my vision kind of blacks out for a moment, and I get dizzy and I have to sit down, and I'm like, dude, that was a crazy one. And then I walk outside and it's like, you know, there's one hundred orbs or a crowd of three hundred people. You see what I'm saying, Like, there are electromagnetic energies that we do not detect with the physical senses that we can only reive through the spiritual senses, through the nervous system, through the bones, through our perception, our subtle perception, our esp our second site. You see what I'm saying. That is what I believe will happen when the alignment comes that it'll be like taking that invisible dial on the electromagnetic radio and turning it way up and we're going to be blasted with waves of energy. And what that's going to look like is a subtle yet rapid change around you. It's like, for example, some crazy event happens in the world, like September right, someone dies, and then you scroll on your phone for like three weeks, and it's like churches are filled the world around you. It has a ripple that goes into the world, and one event can have massive change throughout collective consciousness and cause an avalanche a spiritual revolution. But also these things are always timed with celestial alignments. That's why in ancient times they would oftentimes sacrifice under eclipses or under equinoxes or solstices, or maybe they weren't sacrificed. Some some cultures were, but some weren't. They were just doing rituals, right, or they would do prayer or ceremonies under equinoxes, solstices, eclipses, super moons. That's why every moon is a name. And some Native American culture you have like sturgeon moons, you have wolf moons, you have harvest moons, because they mean something to these people, right, they have some sort of significant, deep meaning to them, and they observed the stars and the and the sun and the moon and themes like the Hopies talk about the Blue Star the Red Star Kachina, and that when the blue and the Red star pass over humanity that it would bring about a tidal wave of spiritual awakening to bring forth the fifth, the fifth World. Right, that's what I think is happening with the alignment, not some external event. Maybe you know it's I mean, it's what six months from now. I mean, maybe I wouldn't be shocked if it does. But what I think it is is it's that radio dial being turned up so high the Shumann residents. I'm willing to bet it will spike, it will black out, there will be extreme electromagnetic energy. People will be probably feeling it in their nervous system. Right, events will happen. That will seem like crazy but natural events in the world around us, right, but the change will have just begun. The world's not gonna freaking end in one day. I mean, if so, we would have all raptured September twenty third, you know what I mean, that's never gonna happen. That's never gonna happen. In every prophetic revelation or myth, it's always like it's turbulent for a while. It is now, by the way, but it's always like it's turbulent for a while, and then there's a new path forward. And Hinduism they talk about the avatar Kalki and Christianity they talk about Jesus well. In esoteric traditions, which is more my flavor, they have a different understanding of the return of Christ, and they understand it to be energetic. They understand it to be metaphysical in the sense that he won't physically return. There's not like some child that's going to be born here that like, you know, if that was the case, he'd be alive in the world today and we probably would. You know what I mean. It's not a person, it's a wave of energy. It's a new Knowledge. It's an understanding that we are all fractal representations of the Divine, and therefore we must act like it. We must treat each other like it. Be humble, be loving, be kind. Radiate this from within and understand that in order to get to God, to have true liberation from this hellish place, and to get out of here. You know, you can think about heaven as a future thing. I think about it as a constantly being rendered thing in real time that you must realize from within, whether you're in a physical body or not. Heaven is always now if you choose it, right, same with hell. Hell is always now if you choose it. Heaven is always now if you choose it, and it is constantly being rendered in live, live, real time. Okay, So this is the new knowledge. This is the secret teaching that in order to be liberated from the prison of the flesh, and to achieve immortality beyond death, and to be able to go to other worlds when we leave here, you have to achieve gnosis, which means direct union with the Divine, direct experience, which, if you understand in the Gospel of Thomas it talks about you must make the two one you must become male and female. This is what that really means. What it really means is the masculine aspect of your existence is rational, it is intellect, it is knowledge, it's learning.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The feminine aspect of your existence is intuitive. It is subtle, almost invisible, kind of how a woman can walk into a room and a man can walk into a room, and the woman can look around and can understand the vibe of everybody in the room, and men are like, oh, dude, what were you doing. She was totally like into you. You couldn't tell them. She's like, no, bro, you know what I mean, Like, men don't pick up those signals. I never did. You know how many well, let me just say how many missed opportunities, you know what I'm saying, being a naive kid and just everyone's like, man, what's wrong with you? Dude? She was totally into you. I was like, really, that's my friend. You know, we do homework. You see what I'm saying. I never got that. I never picked up those vibes. And so it's the merging of the masculine and the feminine, right, It's the knowledge and the wisdom. Wisdom knowledge is just knowing something which takes the form of I'm saved. On Sunday, I go to church, I read my Bible, praise the Lord. You know, I believe in God and I'll see you next week. Or you know, I pray five times a day to the east. Okay. Cool wisdom means a profound inner understanding. It is subtle. It cannot be explained through logic or reason. It is beyond comprehension. It can only be received internally. Right. It has a nature that is invisible. If you think about consciousness, it is ahmun raw. It is that which is visible and invisible. Ahmun is the invisible aspect of God or consciousness, and raw is the visible aspect of God or consciousness, the same thing. And the ancients knew this. And anytime you see some sort of mythological, religious, or esoteric culture with a symbol of the sun, they are indicating to you, no, we don't worship the big orange, yellow orb in the sky. But actually we are referring to the esoteric understanding of God, which is that which is visible and invisible. And the invisible can only be understood through direct experience, which is either through the death of the physical body or through a nearer death state, or through an out of body experience, or through extreme trauma which awakens you to have certain profound realizations. That's the hard path, which is why so many people see orbs after trauma.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But that is nosis. That direct communion with the divine is the subtle, personally experienced individual relationship with the spirit world that is so far beyond I'm going to church every Sunday, Guys, I'm saved. And you know that's not that's not that's not working. It's been that way for thousands of years. This is gonna sound crude, but you know we're having heavy conversations here, right. If you think about the male and the female organs, right, or if you think about it in esoteric terms, you have the sword and the chalice, right, the sword of King Arthur in the Holy Grail. You have the obelisk, and you have the womb, the cave of initiation. Right. You have electricity, which is external and active. It is visible, and you have magnetism which is invisible and it is magnetic. It pulls and it receives. Or you have the male and the female organ kind of the same thing. One is physical external, one is a little more mysterious. You know only received. You see what I'm saying. This is a law of reality. This is an archetypal expression of God, of consciousness. That truth only lies within the merging of the masculine and feminine spiritual forces, which means you must have knowledge. You have to know the truth. You have to have that secret understanding of God and consciousness, which is you know this that God is real and you're constantly just being rendered in real time, and that you are an immortal, infinite being of light and energy, and that you never die, even beyond physical death in at every infinite, testimal moment, that your consciousness is being rendered across all realities. You have to choose the path of light. You have to choose the right hand path, which is service to others and seeking to uplift consciousness, to be in unitive consciousness, to be in harmony, or as my friend Tom Campbell would say, you have to reduce entropy, which is chaos. So actions that are loving, kind, merciful, humble, just those reduce entropy. They reduce chaos in a system of data. Right, So you have to you have to choose to do actions that reduce entroprey you have to be unitive loving. That's the new knowledge s already here. We already know this. But the difference between now and whatever that big apocalypse is is everybody won't be aware of this and say, oh, yeah, that makes a lot more sense. That actually makes a lot more sense. I don't have to pay thousands and thousands and thousands of my life savings to my church. Wow, I don't have to pay extra to put my child in like some private school, or you know what I mean. Or I don't have to pay a guru or a rabbi or a master or something like that. Like I can just kind of have my own direct experience and I don't have to like wait for the email newsletter from the Pope every month to tell me what I can think and believe. Holy shit, that's awesome, you know what I mean. That's the new knowledge that God is within and that your body is the temple of God, and that you are a fractal immortal being that emanates directly from the source. But you're kind of like a little far from that source right now. So that's the gain of manifesting here in material life, is you come here to be rehabilitated because you chose at some point before you came here. Ah, I got some lessons I gotta learn. I'm gonna go jump down into Earth school real quick. It's gonna be tough, all right. And you incarnate here over many lives until you, you know, achieve noses, which is the secret knowledge of whence you came, which is the spirit world, and what your purpose is and who you are and that we are all divine beings of immortal consciousness. Great, and then you go on or you want brownie points and you want to really evolve the higher levels, jump in again and help others, you know what I mean. You keep coming back and you can help other people. You can come here and you can be like a life for others that you know they're coming here. Maybe it's the first few times and they hadn't quite figured it out, and they're just like continually watching CNN and Fox News and they're they're kind of hooked into the matrix and they don't know what to think or believe, and they're they're weeping and gnashing their teeth because they're suffering, and they're being demonically tortured by an evil system that hates them and wants them to suffer so that they can psychically feast on their energy. A part of the new is us finally realizing that game and flipping it on its head, and those people being rooted up from their places of power. I think we can all see that it's kind of crumbling. Yes, I'm ready for that. I'm ready for the vampires to be rooted out and for darkness to be destroyed because I think it is possible, and I think it's only possible because it was written and whatever. This earth life system is that not only do we evolve individually on our spiritual journeys, but we evolve collectively biologically and consciously, our psychic senses unfolding. That's why we have like the telepathy tapes kids, right, for every one of us who is walking the spiritual path, and our esp is unfolding and we're increasing our perception of the spirit invisible world. For every one of us, there's ten of those children who are nonverbal, can't speak, and they can't turn it off, and they're constantly communicating with the spirit world and reading people's minds and receiving electromagnetic energy. So that's my view on the apocalypse, that it is happening because we are willing it to be so. And it's subtle, and it's gradual, and it happens over a very long period of time. And it's not like there's gonna be some flash in the sky and instantaneously something will happen. I don't. I don't think that's the case at all. And for anybody who's like, what's gonna happen in twenty twenty six, I've been asked that my whole life. I don't know. Listen, listen to this, send people this like, I don't. I don't think there's one thing that that ever happens. I think evolution is very gradual. It's not like, you know, you had a uh, I don't know, just thinking of some sort of evolutionary thing. It's not like a bunny, you know, was brown and then the next tape pop, here's a white one to survive in the snow. Like No, that happened over a very long period of time, over many different breeds coming together and then dying out right, probably thousands or millions of years. It takes some of these species to evolve to have different colors and different you know, vestigial structures, die away and then new parts and fins and things like that come out to survive in certain environments. Right. That doesn't just like pop, Hey I have a fin, sweet now, I guess swim faster to escape sharks or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: No, it's gradual and it takes time, and is the same with the evolution of consciousness, and it is the same with external events in your environment. Right, So, I honestly believe that this alignment and this this prophecy of you know, there being a new knowledge and a shift. I think it's already here. I think we already know it. The game is letting the rest of the world catch up and learn it with us and our job being here in the epicenter. If you're following my family story, then you're at the epicenter of the the restructuring of the knowledge of human consciousness. Then your job is to be a light for others and to help them learn without fear, to help them understand. Hey, you don't have to be afraid of everything happening externally. It's a game. It's kind of a fucked up game. This whole earth. Life is a game, and you can choose to be really positive and raise your vibration and help others and you're gonna be okay. It's supposed to be hard, and it's gonna get better. To always have hope and positivity for a future and when that critical mass happens, that we all collectively realize this and achieve this perspective that it will, it will manifest the new world through the honing of our will and our intent. Tom Campbell and the previous episode had a really cool story about when he was a little boy. He had this little bean. He's like five or six years old, and he thought it was his magic bean, and he'd be writing in the car and he'd be flipping the magic bean and he'd be thinking about making lights green. And as he's driving through the traffic lights, he would get statistical significance of like eight to ten traffic lights being read. He would through flipping his little magic bean in his car seat in the back seat, he would notice that lights would turn green. Well, he's a physicist and an engineer, so now he talks about simulation, virtual reality, and influencing probability through your intent. But I think there's something to that that can be expressed at a larger scale that if all of us hit a critical mass and we start expressing our intent for a better world that it will change. It'll be a new world. Right, So that's the game. That's the new knowledge as it starts with you on the individual level, having that direct experience, merging your masculine reason and intellect, your knowledge, but then also merging the feminine, which is the experience, cential, subtle and visible nature of your psyche that is open to receiving the forces of the divine. You merge those two, become balanced and you know, help others, and over time, I think that's that's going to be the model. You know, gnosis, God is within me. I don't need to go to church, but you know what, maybe I want to. Maybe I grow up in doing I really like it. That's cool, that's fine. You can keep your old religion. You don't have to throw it away. It's nostalgic. Maybe you know, you don't have to like be an apostate and like be all bitter about it. Like no, it's cool, Like because there is truth in all religions. There is a wholesome feeling of being involved in a system like it is okay, but there's more to it. There is a universal truth that exists within all of us, that we are all expressions of divine consciousness rendering this world together. It's, you know, collectively agreeing that we're coming here to evolve. And I think once we all figure that out, we can revolt against the the you know, the evil architects that have their grips on our physical reality, and we can kind of overthrow them and say, hey, fuck you, dude, I want to be happy here. I want to enjoy this place, do you Yeah, I do too, and we can all kind of come together and we can make some change here. So I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention a couple more things, but maybe I can save them for a future episode. But there are There was a prophet named Baba Venga who had predictions about the year twenty twenty six being an awakening for humanity and societal collapse, followed by change and awakening tsunamis, earthquakes, world War three, stuff like that. She said that would all break out and then we would have massive awakenings. I think she said that in the nineties, by the way, So then you have the idea of the Dogon tribe. They didn't say anything specifically about twenty twenty six, but they had a very complex spiritual system revealed to them about five thousand years ago from beings that they claimed came from serious that basically gave them information about a new world. That the physical world and the spiritual world are twins, and they are entangled permanently, but that they're on this cycle of crossing in and out of each other, so that there's going to come a time in the future where the spiritual and the physical world will cross, so that the spiritual forces can readily come into our world and intervene. This is an interesting one. There are a series of texts written in the fifteenth century by a saint name Aku Tanada Das of Odisha, India, and the text is the Bavishia Malika, which is an ancient prophetic text. Okay, so traditionally in the Vedic system, which is tens of thousands of years old, probably at least five thousand years old, like legitimately at least five thousand years old, and it was orally passed down for who knows how long. It's probably eternal, right. Traditionally, the idea is that the universe is on this cosmic cycle that has four cyclical ages, and that right now we are in the kali Yuga, which according to traditional Vedic system is four hundred and thirty two thousand years. So if you're a traditional exoteric Vedic thinker, you're like, I don't know, I don't that's a long time. There's no way that could end in twenty twenty five. But the Bavishia Malika, written in the fifteenth century, is a series of prophetic texts that pretty much overtly claimed that the kali Yuga ins in twenty twenty five. So this is a several century old Hindu prophecy that claims that the era of darkness, where we are the most separate from God and where humanity is at its worst suffering and you know, low point and misery, that that will end in twenty twenty five. So that's interesting. Rosicrucianism Big Fan Rosicrucian Fellowship found in nineteen oh nine by Max Heindel. It's like a modern offshoot of Rosicrucians that is specifically about like the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. They call themselves like the Heralds of the New Age there's a whole fellowship established to literally enact the heralding of the Age of Aquarius. They believe that it is the true philosophy of the Rosicrucians. I've actually bought and read books by Max, a book by Max Heindel. It was really good spiritual and intellectual advancement. The processional passage through the constellation Aquarius will bring out all the intellectual and spiritual potencies in man which are symbolized by that sign. A new ideal for humanity will be achieved, which is the Aquarian Age is associated with opposing the constellation of Leo, linking it to the symbol of the line of Judah. Which is interesting because the lady told my father that when the Lion, when the star Regulus, you know, is just aligned with the gazes Sphinx, just for Donn and Leo, then we would enter basically the Age of Aquarius. So interesting that this was written, you know, decades ago, this new age with foster virtues like courage, strength, profound revelations of spiritual philosophy, and technologe, the second Coming of Christ. But in the esoteric view that we would all have access to Christ consciousness, that we would achieve that inner you know, we would receive the mysteries of the esoteric truths, and that we would have the potential for inner realization. And then of course you have the Isaiyahs Revelations from the Templar Knights, okay, which was about written in twelve twenty six. Perhaps in a thousand years I will return when the Golden Age reaches the hearts of men. See in esoteric philosophy, the golden age is not a time, it is a state of being within. I'll take eight hundred years over one thousand, right, because twelve twenty six to next year that's exactly eight hundred years, right. I'll take perhaps a thousand years means eight hundred is okay? Perhaps right? And then of course you have the hopie which we talked about, the prophecy, you know, the red and the blue star Kachina. And then they also talk about there's like a red hat man. Have you heard about that? There's a hopey prophecy of the man with the red hat. Interesting that when this man with the red hat comes that there would be great change in the world. You have the red heat for prophecy. Did you know that just like a couple months ago, a red heatfer was sacrificed in Israel. That's the third time like in human history that that's ever happened. And I don't know if you saw this, but just the other day Jerusalem was proclaimed to officially be the capital of Israel. That's biblical prophecy right there, Phecy, everybody, you look, there's some sort of prophecy unfolding right we're taking those exits on the highway. So I thought it was cool to sort of dive into all of these external points of view that sort of corroborate some sort of culmination of anything whatsoever happening twenty twenty six. And then the other thing is you have in the last couple of years people in the CIA and the Pentagon coming out and saying it's twenty twenty seven, something's gonna happen twenty twenty seven. Well, naturally, they you know, they want to muddy the water, so they poison the truth with confusion and obfuscation. But they are acknowledging that there is something to the notion around an imminent shift in consciousness, you know what I mean. But what they want to do is say I over here, let me get it in frame I over here, right, they're distracting you over here and saying twenty twenty seven, there's gonna be a shift. There's gonna be a shift, so that when something happens in twenty twenty six, the suckers that believe every word that they say, they're gonna be like, well, I'm waiting on the government's version. You know, clearly the world's crashing and burning around me, and millions of people are, you know, having profound cathar just some spiritual awakenings. But I'm still waiting on when the government told me it was gonna happen. That's what the government wants. They want you to ignore what you see with your own eyes and just like follow their their playbook. You know. That's the dark Force. It's like a magic trick. They're like stabbing you with a knife under here. You ever see that. You don't watch Batman cartoons, He says, I on the other hand and he's doing a magic trick. And then with the other hand he has a knife and he stabs Batman. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: I always like the meme of they break your leg and then they hand you a crotch and say, see, look at how much good we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that. Yeah, so understand that the apocalypse is now. It's every waking moment right internally, individually, that you are rendering your life in real time with the chance to make the right choice, to seek the mysteries and achieve a personal experience with the divine. You can go outside in the night sky, you can, you can look at orbs yourself. You can just invite them in, you know, you can share it with other people, educate them, you can. There's a whole wide avenue of things that that you can explore that we talk about on all the time, you know, on the show. But the point is, you know, not to give your power away externally. No, something's not just gonna, you know, happen and then you know immediately we're changed forever. Maybe I just don't think that's how it works. I think it's like it says in the Bible, no one will know the day or the hour of the time, and it's subtle and gradual, and that the majority of change happens in an invisible dimension that is electromagnetic waves of energy, and it's like a radio dial being gradually turned up and I think that this alignment is just another one of those things. But there is the notion that when we hit a critical mass point, whether it's one percent or ten percent or fifty percent, I don't know the number, but when that number of people around the world finally okay, this is getting too much, I need you God, I need I need intervention. I need help, I need knowledge, I need wisdom, I need something. When enough of us do that, I think the script is gonna flip, and between you and me, I think they will have permission to come into our world because we will have consciously invited them. Enough of us will have consciously invited them. And I'll leave it at that. So thank you guys for listening. Any thoughts Alex, No, good job, thank you, A good job to you, and you look ravishing. We'll see if that makes it what. Don't cut that, bye, guys. Weird things happen in the backyard of left some houses, the arden left show houses just so weird weird, no aware, Wow,