Speaker 1: The double.
Speaker 2: Time using what is uh?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the stream, y'all. How is everyone doing on this great in fabulous? What's up? Oh La, Rudy, how you doing? Welcome to the stream. Hope everybody is staying safe today. I just want to say thank you guys. How is everyone? What's up?
Speaker 1: Teach?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing uh, I'm not doing a panel. I'm not doing a panel right now. I'm just doing a stream where I just want uh. I might go live tonight with Bobby. I just wanted to stream right now.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what's up? If anybody that does want a tip, it's in the uh, it's in the in the YouTube rumble, in the YouTube rumble descriptions is our pay pay links if anybody wants to help this stream. I just want to say I do appreciate people that, or you can do a robo rant. Sorry guys. If I'm like I'm sharing, I'm sharing the show of im platforms. But uh, but you know, we got a couple of hate us. Actually he's not a hater. He's just someone that Yeah, you got a person out in Texas that sounds like a certain conspiracy thirst out of Austin. Yeah, but I just wanted to come do a little bit of a stream quickly to say I'm still here, still going strong. You know, everybody says, oh, you know, it ain't who you are. It's so about what you did last week, last month, last Year's what you do now as as a yeah, no, yeah, h yeah yeah mh. By the way, by the way, my friend, I want to give a uh a shout out to a.
Speaker 1: Friend of mine who who is. I know, people are.
Speaker 3: You know, mhm, mhm people are. People were saying, motherfucker m lit link tree.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, I know people are gonna get mad that I'm promoted my friend, but she's more she's a friend.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: By the way, if yu yu hmmm, yo.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Time, music time, musion.
Speaker 1: I've s you're three thousand.
Speaker 4: It can't because you know, m.
Speaker 3: Yum. I just want to say to people that it's all these morons that feels like they.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you. You know, there's these.
Speaker 3: Morons that keep like pushing their agenda on their fans, like those politics. I'm gonna see if i'mself to her yet, I'm I recalled, but I want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to say thank you. I just wanted to pop on and do a stream. I just wanted to pop on here for a minute and do a quick little.
Speaker 1: How to do the time? Sorry.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, said I've been to the year three thousand.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, m hm.
Speaker 1: H m hm, said I've been to the year three thousand.
Speaker 3: Then and your break big bend per you meet a two boy band, and another one and another one and another one. You had a neighbor called Peter in.
Speaker 5: The Glasgow Passenger.
Speaker 1: He told me he built a term musine feral mascine.
Speaker 4: Yeah you hear.
Speaker 3: He doesn't. By the way, guys, if anyone that does want to tip the stream, here we go, yeah two the three he doesn't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do a.
Speaker 4: Stream right now. M yum, you know what, let me firn mm hmmm filter dumn.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: And I just want to.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll talk to you guys later. I'm gonna end, you know, my my stream a little bit later. I just wanted to pop on and do a stream. I wanted to pop on first dream to uh see how you guys. I wanted to pop on first stream to help you, to see how you guys are doing. But love you guys, Peace, love and corn bread y'all, and I'll see you when I see you. You know what, let me see if I have some music. I don't to the bottle.