Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands than nineties. And today it's Star one on one three, It's Marcus and Corey ten to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what you Know About That?
Speaker 2: We've got a four pack of tickets to California's Great America. Summer's almost gone, but the fund's not done. At California's Great America, Northern California's premiere amusement Park, we're NonStop excitement of waits around every turn, opened daily through August eighth, seleck days after that.
Speaker 1: Battle of five to one? Oh, Who's gonna claim the nickel and dime? This morning? Nobody calls it that. Say good morning to Jennifer and Union City. Hi Jennifer, Hello, good morning. What are you doing this morning? I just dropped off my daughter at freshman orientation? Adorable? Are you sad? Yes? Because now I have to start waking up early. Wow, has nothing to do with nostalgia. No, or I miss her when she was three? No, moll, let's got to wake up early. Amazing. All right, let's go to the Island Alameda and say he to Meg, Good morning, Meg, Good morning. What are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm on my way to work up in Richmond. Nice. What do you do for work? I work for contract or you're in the area. Do you want to do a plug or not? I would love to over reconstruction. Yeah. We've been in business since nineteen oh seven, like a family run company. Wow, he's got the whole marketing tag ready. I love it. Meg new the assignment. Somebody's getting a raise, you guys. The game is super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, just say pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, okay, all right, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Meg goes on hold in Alameda and we start with Jennifer in Union City. Question number one, the French dish s cargo is what.
Speaker 2: Mail?
Speaker 1: How many strings does ukulele have? Fine? True or false? Three sagan? Three? True or false? You can see the Great Wall of China from space with the naked eye.
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Where is area fifteen? And what is the largest museum in the world Aloo Jenner had an answer for everything. She goes on hold and we pick up Meg and Alameda. Meg Hey.
Speaker 2: Question number one, the French dishes cargo is what.
Speaker 1: Fail?
Speaker 2: How many strings does a ukulele have? Four? Two? Or faults? You can see the Great Wall of China from space with the naked eye? True? Where's area fifty one?
Speaker 1: Uh? Nevada?
Speaker 2: What is the largest museum in the world?
Speaker 1: The move Okay, so you bring back Jennifer and Union City. See how she did against Megan Alameda? Who wins the battle of the five to one h making its way more dramatic than it needs to be. Question number one French dishes cargo.
Speaker 2: Is what Jennifer and Meg said snails. That is correct.
Speaker 1: How many strings does the ukulele have?
Speaker 2: Jennifer said three, Meg said four it is four?
Speaker 1: True or false? You can see the Great Wall of China from space with a naked eye.
Speaker 2: Both Jennifer and Meg said truth, it's actually false.
Speaker 1: Where is area fifty one?
Speaker 2: Both Jennifer and Meg said Nevada? That is correct.
Speaker 1: And what is the largest museum in the world.
Speaker 2: Both Jennifer and Meg said the leave it is the louver Our winner is Meg forty three.
Speaker 1: Meg, you got the tickets aka the Megaladon.
Speaker 2: Okay, the four tickets to California's Great America for Meg and Jennifer. You're getting Marcus and Coorty chick Clay.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Maybe what are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight oh five
Speaker 1: Am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode