Speaker 1: Awesome, Deplorable pult Nation, How's the Haunted House? Frosy to know and see? Scary, creepy and jarring horrors, line blowing explosions you won't believe be gruesome Halloween.
Speaker 2: Hian, Welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and we are back, ladies and gentlemen, for another installment in our grotest, gruesome and ghoulish little series that we're doing. And today, ladies and gentlemen, it is going to be a doozy. If you have a queen stomach, if you have an easy gag reflex, you may not want to watch because it's disturbing and it's disgusting and it made me kind of gaggy just doing the research for this part. So we're doing infestations today, ladies and gentlemen. So that includes worms, parasites, amiebas all kinds of little ditties. Okay, so welcome back my bestie, my partner in crime, and my barfee partner on this episode.
Speaker 3: No kidding.
Speaker 4: If you are squeamish about things crawling in the night, you might want to skip it. But it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating to say the least, but there are some liuber dooozy things in here that made me queasy just saying. So it's fair warning for people. And if you like gruesome, horror, nasty stuff, you will absolutely love this episode. Because the season it's for you, it is spooky season, so you know, so take it for what you deliver. Yeah, exactly. So we're gonna start off, well, I just lost tidy, but we're gonna start off today's thing with brain Invaders, and so this is going to encompass some interesting amieba first off that have different characteristics and prospects for what they actually do. And then we're going to actually hit after that mind parasite so puts me out, Sorry about that. It's like, you want you guys to talk about this gross stuff, right, So starting on the brain Invaders, the very first thing we're going to talk about is naggery Valerie, and it's the brain eating amba found in warm fresh water like lakes and hot springs. So this is not uncommon to actually have this come up from your local swimming hole. It enters through your nose, travels all the way up to your old factory nerve and literally eats brain tissue.
Speaker 4: So this okay for this life cycle.
Speaker 2: Of it, I can see this. And so this literally starts munching away at your brain. For those of you who may or may not have spent most of your brain cells, this could be a bad thing for you to go swimming in a lake.
Speaker 4: You know, if you need it, if you really are desperate, you might not want to end up like this.
Speaker 2: So this particular thing actually causes what's called primary amobic meningio cephalitis. So it's almost always fatal, and victims often die within a week with symptoms resembling meningitis before delirium and coma set in.
Speaker 4: Before death, they almost always die, which is super sad.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm assuming if you only last a week with this, I'm assuming that they must eat a hell a lot of brain tissue and a really quick period of time.
Speaker 4: Nasty. That's awful, actually, And I mean to just go swimming in a lake and then end up in the hospital, that's bananas.
Speaker 2: He's why I don't like to swim in lakes anymore.
Speaker 4: That was the thing.
Speaker 2: When we were growing up little kids, we didn't go to the pool because my parents didn't want to pay for it, and so we would go swimming in a lake all the time. Obviously I don't have a parasite or an ameba in my nose that ate my brain, or I wouldn't still be here exactly.
Speaker 4: You were one of the safe safe lakes, safe mark safe from this.
Speaker 2: Marked safe from brain. Some of these have some interesting names that I'm probably going to butcher some of them, but you know, yes, the next one is taxo plasma gandhi, and it is called the mind controller. This is actually carried by kittycats and.
Speaker 4: Trans rampant mm hm, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. So this is transmitted through either contaminated food or litter. So hence, if you're pregnant woman, you're not supposed to scoop the litter box because you can get this from that. It infects the brain and can subtly alter human behavior. It's linked to risk, kick taking, aggression, and slower reaction times in mice. It removes the fear of cats completely, and in humans it's been studied for connections to schizophrenia and impulsivity.
Speaker 4: So what for some reason it wrecks your eyeball And I'm like, which is weird?
Speaker 2: Well, and I just want to say, since it affects the brain again and all of your primary nerves and your face, you know, have a lot to do with that poor baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was born with it.
Speaker 2: That's an awful picture. And I'm assuming mom was probably scooping the litter box.
Speaker 4: And in Brazil, weirdly enough, it is so rampant that actually they have a whole population of people that are more risk takers and their insurance premiums and stuff are higher because of this, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Well, and it makes sense not just for that, but in the aspect of their trying to link it to schizophrenia and impulsivity, so you know, like recent discussions or that all things hang on parasitic infection, so cancers and all of those things. All this research is coming forward, So people that are serocrenic or have other mental health disorders, could it be because of toxoplasma?
Speaker 4: And very big no no for the pregnancy thing. I literally got rid of my cat. I'm allergic anyway, but when I got pregnant, I gave it's my friend because I was terrified of this. No way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think too, it depends on what kind of litter that you use. And things like that. And if you have an indoor cat and you use clean, low dust litter and stuff like that, your risk is much smaller than if you have outdoor cats or indoor outdoor cats and you use the crappy litter. Right, it's everywhere because the dust particles seeks brain crazy. So the next one is called brain invaders, and these are the mind parasites. So organisms penetrate or manipulate the nervous system or the brain. So, since your nervous system controls a whole lot of stuff in your body, I can only imagine the kind of lovely things that we're going to be seeing with this one. So forgive me if I pronounce this wrong. Balamuthia mandaryllis. It's a brain eating amma similar to the neclary llery, but slower moving. It causes granulin granulomitis amobic encephalitis, which is a long, painful deterioration of brain tissue. So it basically rot your brain out or eat your brain out over time, so slowly, so you're not going to die within seven days. However, you're going to have all kinds of things happen, so it's going to be months of confusion, hallucinations, and paralysis all happen before you actually die.
Speaker 4: Wow. Weirdly enough, the treatment you know for some of these is just drugs for UTIs. Did you hear about this? This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm assuming like zipro it's.
Speaker 4: A nitro oxolene, so that sounds like more macrodant in family if I'm thinking correctly, but crazy that it actually helps. They said they've had some luck with it, so weird.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing. If you are in the holistic health world and you do a parasite cleanse, you should do a parasite cleanse on a pretty regular basis, so at least, you know, every quarter or four times a year would be you know, a thing for people who can't math. But parasite cleanses are good so that you can rid your body of things that you do not know that are investing you.
Speaker 4: And for that one that's really aggressive, they have to put it literally in their spinal cord.
Speaker 2: The medicine that would be.
Speaker 4: Awful and it's not even approved in the United States.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't surprise me, because why would we want to save anybody in the United States?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and all the other.
Speaker 2: The population here, no.
Speaker 4: Right, all the other countries religiously have a day that they all do like parasite cleanses like in the year. Everybody just does. They just know, which is crazy that we don't.
Speaker 2: Well in a lot of countries like Venezuela and stuff like that, it's free. They hand out kids just like they did during the pandemic that has ivermectin and things like that in that are anti parasiticals, right, and so they get those out for free. But you would never have that here. They still want prescription even though there's several states that are fighting to make it over the counter, which.
Speaker 4: It totally fa bends it all and all that crap should be because kids get pinworms and stuff all the time. Like, let's be real.
Speaker 2: So the next one, this one is disturbing to me. It's a canthonomeba and it's found in tap water. Hm hmm, thanks, COmON right out your faucet right into the brain near you soil and contact lenses. Really yeah, So that I found that be interesting that it's actually contained in manufacturing of contact lenses. So it causes carotitis in the eyes and encephalitis, which is swelling in the brain. If it reaches the brain, it literally eats away the cornea in your eye, leaving victims blind or disfigured. So she has a picture of a man that had a campthon omba in his left eye, and he's bruised really bad under the eyeball and the eye is very bloodshot, and of course his cornea looks crazy.
Speaker 3: Wild. Yikes.
Speaker 4: It's like scary knowing that it comes in tap water.
Speaker 2: I saw photos of this when I was researching, where there were actually these things coming out of people's eyeball.
Speaker 4: There, see this woman, that's where it's in there.
Speaker 2: So this is a picture of somebody with their eyelid closed and you can actually see the parasite under the eyelid. It's making making a happy home there.
Speaker 4: Yikes. And I'm sure we have a high incidence because we have a high incidence of contact users mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Not to mention people that drink tap water and don't use any kind of filtration or coming from the soil, so it could literally be in whatever you're pulling out of the soil.
Speaker 4: Wash your veggies, especially green onions y'all there, and cilantro they're not picking it and washing it for you, Like, let's be realistic.
Speaker 2: Here, and they're literally just spraying it with pesticides and chemicals at the store because that is not water that they missed on your veggies and fruits at the store. So the next one is called listereo Monocytogenes, and it's a food borne bacteria that crosses the brook blood blood brain barrier and it infects the brain tissue and meningis in the brain, which is like your little fingers is stems in your brain. It causes seizures, delirium, and coma, especially dangerous for pregnant women and newborns.
Speaker 4: Poor baby.
Speaker 2: This is the little baby that looks like he's in the nic you. He's hooked up to oxygen and all kinds of stuff. We've had lots of blood drills done, but literally has rash everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it gets really weird looking crusty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Lysteria also is famous for being like on Indian reservations and things like that. You'll see get this ball that is disturbing.
Speaker 4: Hysteria that was almost more than the worm.
Speaker 2: I don't know well, and this does. Like the picture that we're looking at now is somebody's eyeball. The whole white of dye is very red, very bloodshot. You can't see any white of the eye. And the actual iris of the eye is green and very strange looking at almost in his eye. Yeah, so yummy, yummy. No, the next thing is rabies.
Speaker 4: I thought that was his arm, and I thought it was this like weird, dried up hamburger. It took me a hot minute.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing I thought. When I looked at it too. I was like, what in the world is wrong with that guy's arm?
Speaker 4: Be right? And I was like, oh, it's a restraint.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So we had to look at that closely twice. So rabies travels through nerves to the brain after an animal bite, causes hydrophobia, aggression, paralysis, and horrifying awareness of impending death. Untreated rabies is almost one hundred percent always datal.
Speaker 4: And guess what, we're the third We're in third place for rabies in America. I had to look it up because I was so I was like curious because I thought, oh, this can't be still a thing, right, Well, no.
Speaker 2: It is. I had a patient. I think I told this story on a show that we did before that was drunk and h and thought it would be a good idea to play with a raccoon.
Speaker 4: Oh, they have a lot of them.
Speaker 2: And the raccoon literally shredded him like he was in a cheese grater. And of course when anytime you have a animal bite from that or possum or anything that's known to carry, you have to get ammunacal opulent shots, which.
Speaker 4: Which they make you feel crap. I've had these, not for rabies. I got sick in the er and I had to be on this immuno globulin therapy. Vers not what we're going to talk about later, and I'll tell my story then, but it was it makes your body feel like you're dying. And I've had cancer and that was worse.
Speaker 2: Well. And it's interesting that the symptoms of rabies make you feel like you're dying anyway, and then you have to get the IgG on top of it that also make sure you feel like you're dying. So I can only imagine how heightened somebody's mental state would be during this.
Speaker 4: Scary dude, it's so scary, and I mean, you guys can see right here from her Raccoons were listed first but don't play stupid games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so are bats are on there as well, which I am not a fan of bats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, leave those alone.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people are like, oh, this is so cute. Let me just pick up a bat. That is kind of like picking up a rat. And my thing like a sewer rat type, right, rat, Like that is just not high on my list of priorities of things I want to pick. And I'm a lover of animals and I just never miss you.
Speaker 3: With that one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thanks anyway, because look at this poor kid. Yeah, like they're not even home and this guy was frothing at the mouth, which and they do.
Speaker 2: And if you've ever seen if you ever see a raccoon or a possum out during the day, stay away from them because they have rabies guaranteed, because they're nocturnal animals. And if you see them during the day, do not approach its. Stay away. Yeah. Oh look, or skunks, we have skutt We have skunks that people use skunks's pets nowadays. It's weird.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, if you're that person, I'm sorry I called you weird, but that is strange.
Speaker 2: Well, and I can appreciate, like how pretty skunks are because we have a one that frequents our property. Well, we have several, but they're different colored. They're not like the typical black and white that you would see.
Speaker 4: We smire from wher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have an all white skunk that comes here and it has this beautiful flowy tail and it looks like a long haired cat. It's so pretty. And we have brown and white spotted skunks. We have all different kinds of skunks, but I don't want to take my chances in petting a skunk.
Speaker 4: No, no matter how nice they are, if they feel threatened or if they're sick, they're going to get you, period, which I thought it was funny. The dogs are always thought of, they're not even mentioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know they'll if if there's like a cat by. It's also like a reportable instance when you work at a healthcare facility. If it is a like feral cat, if that means that they're wildcats. They they're outside all the time, they don't have a home, they live undershed or whatever. Feral cats can also carry rabies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listed on here right up there, you guys, so watch yourself. It's not some third world problem. Yeah, we're on the list top ten.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to move away from the brain and go to crawlers beneath the skin. So number one is buttfly larvae, and so it is dermatophobia hominis, which means the living hatchery. The human buttfly legs eggs on mosquitoes that then drop the larvae onto the human skin. They burrow underneath your skin, feeding for weeks before making a giant hole and trying to emerge out of that. You can actually feel and hear them moving beneath your flesh. Removal often involves suffocating them with petroleum jelly and then surgically extracting them.
Speaker 4: I just think if I live down in the country, I would be covered in petroleum jelly at night, like just make sure. I'd be like Diddy's house, but like with.
Speaker 2: Something they like the human torch flatter me up everywhere.
Speaker 4: I would be afraid. This is crazy like things living you you can hear them. What.
Speaker 2: No, there's a picture of a botfly larva on the screen right now, and they're very interesting because they kind of look like a large sperm right They've got and a whiptail and then it looks like they have uh, threads around them like a screw, right, And that is because that is what helps them burrow down in your skin, is these barbs that are on them. If you ever watch like Naked and Afraid, people will have botflies that they lay and then they hatch and then they get large, and they actually have to extract these from people's skin with these like very long like forcep tweezers, and when they pull them out, there's a gigantic hole where these things come out of No, no, it's almost pulling out like a giant grubworm out of your skin.
Speaker 4: And these were like the way this is the way they time body death. I don't know if they still do, but botflies were super interesting to me because they would use how far advanced these larva are, because it always happens if you're like in.
Speaker 2: The woods or whatever, one hundred percent, and they go in stages, so the larva are smaller. Those are the ones that look like sperm. When they get to a full fledged it's like a giant cocoon and like I said, it's like a very bloated like grubworm under your skin. And they're they're very big. They make very large holes in the human body. That's just one.
Speaker 4: You can tell that's like it's i mean significant puncture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then of course, since it's such a hole, that's going to take like a while. But can you imagine, like.
Speaker 4: Will you pop the sit and it's freaking thingy comes out.
Speaker 2: No Halloween surprise.
Speaker 4: You even imagine like you've had that for a while now. Well, I can hear buzzing, so can you come help me exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't imagine, especially if you can feel them like burrowing with these little oil things on them and then making noise under your skin.
Speaker 4: It's so bad it makes me it hard pass. This is the least of it, you guys like yourself.
Speaker 2: So the next one is a loa loa, which is an eyeworm. So it's a parasitic worm transmitted by deer flies, mostly in Africa, travels under the skin and sometimes can crawl across the eye bule to anybody else that's looking. Causes painful swelling and itching. This is a worm in the eyeball.
Speaker 4: I could. I was having a moment with some of these puzzles because I'm already a germophobe, and I was like, oh my gosh, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't imagine, Like, honey, can you look? I feel like I got sent in my eye and this white, whippy looking worm darts across your eyebels.
Speaker 4: Look at this guy, he's stuck in there and that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: He's actually inside the islands.
Speaker 4: It's even messing up his pupil, likeugh.
Speaker 2: That's girls. The next one, people are, oh, that one looks like a candy.
Speaker 4: Cane, right, and then it was fat too. They said it's a female because it was fat. And then the male's like on the skin, it's still it still doesn't it's gotta.
Speaker 2: Be a female because fat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's probably pregnant. Oh my gosh. It doesn't just happen in the eye. It can go all over.
Speaker 2: And so they do the picture we're looking at now it's actually looks like it's a wrist possibly still gross. Yes, then it is. There's literally a very long worm in this person's wrist and you can see it plain as day. So the next one, people are gonna love this one, seeing a lot of this. Unfortunately, my time is a nurse escabies.
Speaker 4: I've had these, and you will know I had the second grader something and a bunch of kids got like an outbreak of them because we went to school with a lot of interesting people. I'll just put it that way. And it is the most itchiest, horrible thing you've ever had. Like, I don't know how anybody lets them get past this point. That's all I had. And I was like, oh, this is like on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, scabies are tiny mites that burrow into the skin to lay eggs. Causes intense itching, especially at night because that's when they're the most active. Under magnification. The tunnels in the skin look like tiny roads or veins, and in severe crusted scabies, thousands of mites infest the skin, turning it thick and scaly. Now let it go. I'm going to tell you speaking, scabies are in a straight line like a pencil. There are some exceptions, however, that is most commonly what you see. And the reason why they itch to high hell is because while they are chewing away underneath your skin and making these tunnels to lay their eggs in, they are peeing and pooping. So you actually have pee and poop under your skin, which is what causes it.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. And you can see how she's saying, like a straight line, like do do do do do? Like they're not in a straight line everywhere, but where they are like just follow it like straight straight straight.
Speaker 2: Yep. So this is super duper common to see in the field of nursing. Unfortunately, especially if you work in family practice, you're gonna say a lot of scabies, lots and lots so odd with skin crawlers and other subdermal nightmares. We have recunculous medinsis, which is a guinea worm. After drinking contaminated water, larva grow into worms up to three feet long. They bounrow through the body and emerge through the skin, often the legs, with burning agony, so it burns. It feels like your skin is on fire when this happens. The worm has to be slowly wound out over days, like pulling out a living thread. And so they'll like spindles or pencils or whatever. I've actually seen them do this on an animal before, where they it's like they take a pencil and they just wine it like this.
Speaker 4: This is not only I know it's hell no.
Speaker 2: Hard past. So this is a picture of a boy's or I guess it's a girl foot and they are actually pulling this three feet long worm out of an ankle.
Speaker 4: So bad, and they're so swollen, like this one's hanging out like it must have been the first day, first day treatment, and it.
Speaker 2: Said, look at my butt, look at my butt, and they're like, you need to get come out of that guy's feet. Oh my god, No, he looks like he has like super fungus. Anyways, So the next.
Speaker 4: One, that one before you go.
Speaker 2: That one is terrible. It like a whole entire circle in the top of his foot, like a big like we're talking bigger than a golf ball, with this horm inside.
Speaker 4: Ate the skin yummy for dinner for dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of these are gross. And like I said, I love gross bug stuff and whatever. I like anything gross, but some of these made me very gaggy when I'm talking about them.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the next one is a tunga penetrens or a jigger flea. It burrows into the skin, usually on the feet, lays eggs. The female swells grotesquely. That's just the name of the show. Becoming a living cyst filled with hundreds of eggs causes inflammation, severe ulcers, and secondary infections.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So the picture we're looking at is a jiggerous and it literally looks like an eyeball hatching out of the skin.
Speaker 4: Ready to pop with all the eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, it's what's for dinner.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So the next one is cutaneous leashmaniasis, and this comes from sandflies. Causes open crater like sores that can take months or years to heal. The visceral form spreads to organs and can be fatal if left untreated.
Speaker 4: It always likes to go crazy on me. Here. They had a really good picture there. I don't know why it likes to do that. It does its own thing. Apparently you get a review of what we've talked about here. But the pictures of this is really interesting.
Speaker 2: She's really going back. She's like, here, look at all these gross things again, because the first.
Speaker 3: Time was.
Speaker 4: This one is pretty bad? You would, I mean, like, that's a lot of damage from something so small.
Speaker 2: It literally looks like this person's foot and toes are rotting off like completely, and so like this this looks like exactly like the last one that I said. It looked like severe like fungal infection. That's exactly what this looks like only it's like black and rotting decays so bad.
Speaker 4: Just walk I can't even imagine, like, oh I just have to walk somewhere because I don't have shoes and oh my gosh. Kay m.
Speaker 2: So the next one is a anto serro volvulus, which is river blindness. It's transmitted by black flies. Black flies transmit a lot of of nasty stuff, but worms migrate under the skin, forming lumps and releasing larvae that invade the eyeballs. It leads to itching so severe that it causes people to self mutilate and eventual blindness. And so because these are so itchy, kind of like itchy on the scabies level, these people actually dig like their eyelids or their eyes and try to dig their eyeball out.
Speaker 4: That's gross river blindness. Here we go. They were out order today I have so try to their eyes out. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Causes lesions on the on the eyeball and all kinds of things and so iraq. Yeah, it literally like it's the iris and stuff of your eye. It's it's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's bananas and it goes on your skin, I guess too, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because it can travel and it says they migrate under the skin, and so you can have them anywhere on your body. But if it reaches your eyeballs, that's when that's why they call it river blindness.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: The next one is gut an organ horror. So these just get lovelier and lovelier and lovelier. It, yes, and these are uber duber common in people. So it's Tenea solium and it's the pork tapeworm. Humans can host the adult tape worm and the intestines get this, growing up to thirty feet long thirty feet long. If eggs are ingested, larvae migrate throughout the bloodstream, they can form cyst in the muscles, the eyes, or the brain, which is neurosisterosis. Symptoms can mimic seizures or psychiatric disorders. Literally having akaa worms in your head. Yes, people that it does. It looks like a like a like creepy teeth whatever.
Speaker 4: Kind of at a grasshopper with like tons of teeth, like rare.
Speaker 2: Perfect for a spooky season because getting the close up of what that head looks like, that's very scary. But people that do have tapeworms like this. They can lodge in the lungs or the liver, which causes the symptoms with the brain, and it could make people be like psychotic, have crazy, unprovoked, unexpected outbursts things like that. And there are some people where whole families have them, like mom, dad, and siblings.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 2: So they've all.
Speaker 4: Gotten more in the two thousands when people were being crazy and swallowing effing tapeworms to get skinny, y'all are crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a hard pass for me. And same thing with them using like leeches for blood wedding and stuff. I'm not sure that I'm a fan of that either, because I.
Speaker 4: Take the leech before the worm.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, just the thought of that just I don't know. I don't know. So the next one is called Ascaris lumbryochoids, and it's a giant roundworm. It can grow up to fourteen inches inside the intestines. Least it's not thirty foot long.
Speaker 4: Check these guys out.
Speaker 2: These are bigger. They look like they look like white green beans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do, like those mung mung beans or whatever.
Speaker 2: Where the foot long beans sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, sometimes they crawl out through the mouth or nose with the post sleeps. Oh my, heavy infestations can cause intestinal blockages or malnutrition because like the picture Heidi just showed where the guy was literally holding a bunch in his hands. They imagine that like in your intestines, like clumping up and causing a blockage and then you can't evacuate.
Speaker 4: In the bowel. They had to cut his bowl because it got too full.
Speaker 2: Oh so this is a uh col or intestine part that they removed. Oh, there's a bunch of poopy on there too, And it is literally what are those, Oh the sprouts that people put on their salad. Not not bean sprouts out out of sprouts, No, it is the bean sprouts people put on their salad. And it literally looks like they they have this insect this intestine.
Speaker 4: Yah. Yeah, and it is.
Speaker 2: It literally looks like somebody was putting stuffing bean sprouts as many as they could at a time in this guy's intestine.
Speaker 4: It's bad, m yummy.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting. So other gut organ and blood horrors parasites that invade the intestines, blood or deep tissue. So these are some lovely things as well. We have an ankylog stem, anklasoma, doodinate, or hookworm. It burrows through the bare feet and into the bloodstream and travels to the intestines. They suck your blood, leading to anemia, fatigue, and ground itch. That is disturbing. The idea of worms drinking from inside you is ancient nightmare fuel. But they're literally sucking your blood dry as they're creating these lovely.
Speaker 4: Vampire worms.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so I don't think I would call it a hook worm. I think I would literally call it a vampire worm. This one is really bad. It looks like for somebody that's not watching, if you know somebody that has vericos veins or glengeoma's like a cluster of vericos veins. That's what it looks like, only red.
Speaker 4: It's so bad. So if you have this and you think it's very go get your shit checked out.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, because that I mean, they do really look like vericos veins, except for, of course, the pustuls at the end of those two or three yikes. That's gross. So the next one is an enta ameba history a lot hissed olightica. It is what causes amoebic dysentery. Which is a violent intestinal infection. You literally, if you've ever seen the movie Human Centipede, that is the kind of projectile that comes out your pooper due with a lot of force and a lot of pain and watery all the time.
Speaker 4: This is what everybody died of back in the day.
Speaker 2: Ambe disineri under your set because water is dirty and all of that stuff. So these little duties feed on the gut lining, so they create ulcers and abscesses not only in the gut, but in the liver and brain as well. So they do travel. They have packed their bags and they're name literally means tissue destroyer. That is why people can die from amoebic dysentery so rapidly, because they alter rate the lining of anything and everything that they touch.
Speaker 4: Jeez, I can't imagine. So hm.
Speaker 2: Trick Anella spiralis it's a from undercooked pork or wild games, so you can get it from deer or ox or moose or whatever. The larvae migrate into muscle tissue and they form cyst like tiny coiled worms that are trapped in the flesh. Heavy infections cause fever, pain, muscle stiffness, and the body literally turns into a giant nest. That one made me gag when I was reading about it. I'm like, okay, now this is like what.
Speaker 4: Your skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So trick and Ella is famous for pork, and so for a lot of people that you know like to cook their steaks rare and stuff. Un't do it with that idea with with any kind of pork, and that includes bacon.
Speaker 4: Do not do that.
Speaker 2: Like ever, if you go to a restaurant and you order bacon, make sure you tell them crispy.
Speaker 4: I like the bacon crispy m hm bacon up in the South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's disgusting to me. So the next one has been in the news a lot here recently. It is it is called trip Pansama cruisy or shagas disease. It's transmitted by the quote unquote kissing bug. It defecates near your mouth and your eyes, so poops on your face while feeding. The parasite enters through the mucus membranes and then infects the heart and digestive system. It causes heart failure, mega colon and decads later. After long infestations with these things.
Speaker 4: You know, the Farah was an asshole because we wouldn't have all these.
Speaker 2: Bugs, yeah, true words, but Shaugust disease, Like, we don't have kissing bugs in Tennessee at all. It's a Florida thing. There are a lot of kissing bugs in Florida. But people are confusing stink bugs with kissing bugs. They are not the same thing. Like, they don't even remotely look the same to me. But if you have one of these things land on.
Speaker 4: You, we have a lot in Utah.
Speaker 2: Brush it off, like why are you? Why are you just letting it hang out and poop on your mouth? That's kind of gross.
Speaker 4: Get it off, freak out and do the shake. But they are in do Shane Garfield, Grand Cane, you win to Wayne and Washington County, y'all.
Speaker 2: So if you live in Utah or Florida, I don't know where else they are. But this has been a thing because people are posting all over social media about the new thing is shagas disease that everybody's supposed to be worried about and whatever because the infestation of these bugs and the migration and whatever. But as long as you, I mean, if I let a stink bug land on me, I would immediately brush it off off. I wouldn't let it hang out there. You know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't let it open my third eye with its weird lesion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, absolutely not. So this is a picture of people that have this disease. And so it's on the hand, it's on in the middle of the forehead, it's under the eyeball. The other one looks like an arm. Yeah, they go on the arm.
Speaker 4: It's weird. They looks like it. They often go on their eye, Like why wouldn't you move your off your eye? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And and I mean even if a gnat like flies on my face or something, I immediately get it off, like.
Speaker 4: It don't belong here.
Speaker 2: If you're allowing it to stay on your skin for a long time to like poop on you and stuff. No, you know, just saying no, I don't want to kiss a kissing bug. So the next one is flesh eating flesh eaters and burrowers. This one is it's disgusting, I'll just say, lovely tasty. So this called this is called miasis and it's.
Speaker 4: It's called honeycomb of maggots.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the flesh eating fly larvae. It occurs when fly of larvae infest living tissue, especially in tropical regions. I have seen this, and I'll explain in a minute, but wounds become incubators for maggots that feed on loving flesh. So it's not uncommon to have doctors extract hundreds of maggots from the ears, the scalp, and even brain tissue in some cases. This one is in somebody mouth, yeah, gum lines or whatever. I have seen this in a leg wound and it was from a homeless person and we took her shoe off and literally infested with hundreds and hundreds.
Speaker 4: And no, no, nope.
Speaker 2: So they do like Heidi said, they get down there and they make like honeycomb stuff under the skin. This guy's back of his head is literally honeycombed, and there are tons of maggots inside this.
Speaker 4: The mouth though, the mouth got me. They like ate their lips off and and I just can't. How do you let your teeth? What is going on here? Well, and.
Speaker 2: It makes you wonder now these.
Speaker 4: Two going to the hospital immediately.
Speaker 2: These two pictures seem like they were from another country, so maybe they don't have readily available services or whatever. But I would literally fashionistic or whatever. I had to to get that out of me.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, they're so bad, you guys, They're so bad. It's literally horrific.
Speaker 2: So the next thing, I'm not even gonna try to pronounce it, but it is the self replicating worm, so enters through bare feet, burrows through the skin. Unlike most worms, it can reproduce inside the host, leading to auto infections and in chronic cases, thousands of larvae invade organs, causing what's called hyper infection syndrome.
Speaker 4: So they can kill you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so. This worm doesn't have to have multiple worms. It literally copies itself and replicates itself and reproduces all on its own.
Speaker 4: That's bananas to me, honestly.
Speaker 2: So these people are literally that that she's showing are literally invested.
Speaker 4: With these They're dead. Yeah, they're dead because it was beatle. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is a whole other level. Yeah, yeah, these these are the mouths. So far the mouth ones have got me.
Speaker 2: And so the next thing is flesh eaters, rotters and necritizers. This is where it gets good and juicy tasty. So we have a schistosoma, which is a blood fluke on their flat worms that swim through fresh water again, lakes, hot springs, et cetera. They penetrate your skin, They live in your bloodstream. They lay eggs in organs, causing inflammation and fibrosis formation. The eggs can migrate into the bladder and testines, or even into the spinal cord, causing not only bloody urine, but complete paralysis.
Speaker 4: This one is obviously the bell how to be removed again, but they're attached. Oh, then you do it, you stupid thing.
Speaker 2: It's like these gross pictures again.
Speaker 4: No, I'm like, it's so weird that it does that. But luckily it didn't kick me all the way out. That's what they look like. It this little weird ant eater head.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a blood fluke. I don't know how common that is in the United States. I mean, I'm sure happens, but I can't imagine that it would be a super super common thing.
Speaker 4: Here bananas discussing.
Speaker 2: Hence, if you're going to go swim in a lake, do not open your mouth, do not take lake water into your mouth.
Speaker 4: And if our eyes some damn goggles.
Speaker 2: If you can wear the nose plug fake with the you know. What I'm saying is I don't know it with your head above water, your inches, your nose throat, Yeah, your nose show. So the into ameba we talked about that causes the amoebic dysentery. So that's also in this category. The trick and Ella also is in this category. It's from the Oh no, I already covered those.
Speaker 4: This is the flukes again. Check that out.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that one is disgusting. Is that an intestine? What is that?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. They had to take out a piece of bow and they're in there.
Speaker 2: It's literally infested with these things and it made the inside of the intestine like there, Yeah, like corn flakes. It's like some brown corn flakes. So the next one is neckartizing fasci itis. I have seen this, don't care to see it again. This is the flesh eating bacteria. It's caused by group A strip or by a Vibrio wolf vultu ficcus.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It destroys the skin, fat and muscle within hours. So it literally goes from the top of the skin and word and goes literally all the right down to the bones.
Speaker 4: I've seen this a lot.
Speaker 2: People. Yes, people say that it feels like burning from the inside out.
Speaker 4: This was my favorite one.
Speaker 2: I've never actually actually never actually seen this, but this is someone's foot that has the necrotizing FASc itis on it and it literally split them between their big toe and their other toes. Literally.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have taken care of a lady and it was so bad I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never had like, I have had patients that had it from you know, different infections or whatever you consider an infection, but I've never seen it where it like split the foot in half.
Speaker 4: And this one went clear to the muscle. And I loved that using fork tongue snow it's a spreader. Yeah, but yeah, went clear to the muscle. And if you get these weird little bruises after you've had a bite, you better get your ass to the hospital.
Speaker 2: If it starts turned like black really quickly, get to the hospital asap, because once it starts to spread rapidlyaid down through the layers and through the muscle, it's very hard to take care of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you're going to be jacked up for like months.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you I mean, this is like an medical emergency. If you get bit by brown recluse and you knew.
Speaker 2: That's the case. That's the cases that we see the most because it's very common in Tennessee for brown recluse.
Speaker 4: We have them here too, And I'm like, why would you wait? What you knew? Like if you didn't know, that's fine, Like maybe your foot you didn't know, but maybe you're sleeping at night. But if you know, get your ass of the hospital.
Speaker 2: Right and if your skin starts turning black, then you should probably know something is wrong. And that's not normal for a spider.
Speaker 4: Bright No, no, Like this is the beginning. So if you see this, jet on to the hospital, or.
Speaker 2: Even if if you have a patient that has uh cellulitis, and that's really common to see and a lot of people. And cellulitis is where like your tissues cannot handle the fluid that is being pumped through them and so it starts leaking out of the cells your legs. It's very common in the legs that they get really tight, really swollen, very red, and sometimes they will actually start we call it weeping, so it's seeping fluid on the outside of your skin. If you start to see black from that, go immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Yeah, krepitis is like where it's like kind of like race crispy sounding, and then this.
Speaker 2: This it sounds like you're up in a bunch of bubble wrap.
Speaker 4: But it's gotten to that point. Like I mean, I'm just saying, I have seen this and it is not worth Like the guy that I saw that had it, it was so advanced because he was a truck driver and he knew, but he was trying to get home first, And I'm like, do not do that right as.
Speaker 2: You can actually lose your limb for up that because it spread so rapidly. So the next one, I've seen this too, Claustridium perf proof whatever. It's gas green green and infects deep wounds and produces toxins and gas underneath the skin, which again cause cripitis and stuff as well. The flesh turn's black and puffy, so it looks like a giant, black, puffy, fluid filled blister. Yeah, has a very foul smell. If you ever smell this, you will never ever forget it in your life, and it will literally stay in your nose for months because it is that bad.
Speaker 4: This is what happens when the blisters pop, you guys, Blisters are always such a bad I like, if you ever blister form out of nowhere you didn't get burned or whatever, you should be extremely concerned right period.
Speaker 2: And so the one that we're looking at right now, they had these blisters on the arm and it actually burst open and rip.
Speaker 4: The arm open clear to the bone.
Speaker 2: So I will tell you this is common in people that have had amputation. I've seen it a lot in amputee patients where they get this and it around the surgical site. They get this and it is horrific to smell.
Speaker 4: You can from the tonail place.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't surprise me because getting a pedicure. This is her after is uber dirty.
Speaker 4: Look at that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what her eye it's like, yeah, black and green and puky looking. It looks like somebody vomited in her open wound on her foot. You can also get that same clusteredium in your bows and holy moley molely, it is god awful.
Speaker 4: Keep it intact until you get to the doctor. Do not puncture something that looks like this ever never Yeah, no, you will die, so you will spread that all throughout your system.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't imagine, like thinking it would be a good idea to pop that anyway you do it. You shouldn't literally let a blister pop on its own. If it's a small one like from from sudden sun poisoning or whatever, people will blister. Let those do it on their own. Don't don't pop out yourself. But these like if it's an uber big blister like that, do not touch that. I get all bad idea, So.
Speaker 4: Go further super cheap petty. Yeah, you want somebody that's you watch them sterilize it and clean it or those bags that they put.
Speaker 2: In now, yeah, because especially people that do like a high volume and they don't clean the tub afterwards that they're soaking your fade in and whatever, and people we've seen a lot of infection, not just not just from pedicures but also on monneicures because the equipment is not sterilized properly and.
Speaker 4: They grow weird things. Like when I worked in labor and delivery, it was the one thing that they said we could not have the fake fingernails because they literally harbored.
Speaker 2: Certain right things.
Speaker 4: Your normal hands, you know, your normal fingernails, you can clean them and stuff. And even if they're clean, it doesn't matter. It's like in it so might look pretty.
Speaker 2: Kind of gross, kind of like that thing earlier what they had the worms and in the worms in the contact lenses.
Speaker 4: Think about that, like people are making food for people with acrylic nails on with not only nos, what's in their nils. You can get an.
Speaker 2: Extreme eat it at home, eat at home, fit your own food.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, just make sure you have a healthy immune system.
Speaker 2: So the next one is muco cormacosis and is black fungus. It's rare, but it's deadly fungal infection, often seen in immunocompromised people. Invades the sinuses, the brain, and the lungs, causing black necrotic tissue and disfigurement. And during the Wink Wink pandemic it was actually seen a lot and was called the zombie fungus.
Speaker 4: Now, all I can think of when I see the hand on this one is that stupid movie black Spot, black Spot, and they spit on it. I can't remember. It's a stupid that Oh my gosh, it's a I think it's the Holy Ground, the the dumb one Monty Python.
Speaker 2: Python. Yeah, So I just want to say, uh, take a listen to what I just said again that this was common during COVID and called the zombie fungus. Now what did everybody during COVID? What were they supposed to do? Yeah, and where do you think that the fungus came from?
Speaker 4: You? You well, they're admitting where that. You know, there's fuckery about with the recipe. We'll call it the recipe for these things.
Speaker 2: So, plus, you're already immuno compromise. Plus immune compromise patients were told that it was safe to get. Plus you're wearing a mask, which hampers your oxygen level, and so that is a very nice breeding ground for fungus to grow because they like warm, dark, moist places.
Speaker 4: Especially when you're hanging your little mask in the car and you're going to use it again. The reason why I had such an issue with masks is I know, and you know that if somebody touches it, even once it's dead to us, you have to change it. And so what these people were carrying them in their pockets and purses and crazy stuff, and I was just like, oh my gosh, and they don't vent, they don't write, so all of that that you're breathing outre it dries, but fungus and mold and stuff, it's worse.
Speaker 2: And that's why you should never ever ever reused one everight.
Speaker 4: Yep, that entilated. I know that they said they you couldn't, but you could because I got I got them, but I still washed them constantly.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so this is uh, these are people that again the one on the nose. Where does where does the mass connect right where that sore is on the nose. And so this is of course the the fungus that is right where you know, on the on the to the side of the bridge of the nose. So hmmm, purpose folk surprise, because if you have a fungal infection, they're going to treat you with an antifungal, and.
Speaker 4: An anteiotics will not work.
Speaker 2: Nope. And who who makes the antifungals that are on the market. I wonder there's.
Speaker 4: Not even very many that work.
Speaker 2: So these are the next one. Next category is called bonus nightmare like but real. So we have Candida r. This is the fungus that won't die. It's a deadly drug resistant fungus that can live on the skin and in hospital services for weeks, nearly impossible to disinfect and spreads like wildfire in the hospitals. Guess what, this is your leading cause of what's called nosocomeal infections, which means hospital acquired infections. This particular fungus is top of the list because it's a breeding ground for warm, moist, damp places. And sorry to say, but when you use alcohol on your hands, like most facilities tell you to do, it kills off your good bacteria and so you cannot fight off function fungus and things like that because you destroyed your skin's first lined off.
Speaker 4: That soap and water is once in a while, But this is not gonna help if you are breaking your skin.
Speaker 2: Screwing, which is exactly what. If you work in a facility and you use the alcohol on your hands all of the time, your hands will crack open because alcohol is a drying agent. Your hands will crack open and they can bleed. They're very sore, they're very painful. And then guess what. You as a healthcare worker, you are susceptible to literally anything and everything inside that facility. So can you pick up this fungus? Absolutely? Can you pick up somebody's warts? Absolutely? Because your skin is compromised. So yummy, yummy, yummy. The one is bonus invisible invaders physiological parasites, and see, these are microbes that affect the mind and behavior in disturbing ways. We have actually done a lot of testing for these particular things. We have Bartonella hensela, which is cat scratch fever. It causes hallucinations, paranoia, and rage when it infects the brain, thought to influence neuropsychiatric symptoms in chronic cases. So we had patients that would come in that were like, their behavior changed recently, they don't know why, and there's no thing for it. They're going to check you for two things. It's going to be this one for the cat scratch fever and then the sex second one which is bore Ella burgdor fairy and it's lime disease. So both of those are going to be like common panels.
Speaker 3: That, uh, scratch fever, I'm like hello, that is a huge.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And so the one for lime's disease, it's a bacterium that mimics dozens of other illnesses because it has such a wide range of symptoms, and more times than not, they won't automatically think lime disease, and so you'll have a whole gamut of testing done for other stuff, and they'll be like, I don't know what it is, Like we've checked for everything. She's got pictures up of this, and so it's not uncommon for practitioners to see this and go, oh, it's ringworm, which ringworm is a fungus. You know, it's stuff.
Speaker 4: And it's perfect. You guys got to be on top of it, especially if you just went camping or outdoors or whatever. Yeah, because the treatment is like if they miss the window, you're kind of screwed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they miss the window, there's nothing they can do for you. So this causes neurological symptoms, brain fog, depersonalization, personality changes. People describe it as being possessed by exhaustion. So you're constantly tired, you have no energy, you can't move, you can't function. These come from tick bites. However, like I said, especially people that are not great looking at skin stuff, they'll automatically think it's ringworm and.
Speaker 4: It can even paralyze your face. Oh yeah, absolutely, I'm like, oh my gosh, yeah scary.
Speaker 2: So we did a lot of testing for that because coming from not here but where I lived at previously, huge tick area. And so those were the two things that we would tech check patients for literally together all the time because of their symptoms when they would come in. So moving on to parasitic and warm infestations, another bunch of yummy stuff. And the next one is Heidi's favorite because it has to do with the wiener ppehole or the female pp hole. So this is the Schizostoma hamtobium, which is a bladder fluke round in fresh water in Africa and the Middle East. The larvae penetrate the skin often people bathe or weighed, then migrate into the veins around the bladder and gentle organs causes urinary problems, so blood burning and lesions even in their reproductive tissues. So it can cause you to get ulcerations on your baby wiener or on your female parts, even on.
Speaker 4: Your arm, which is weird. I'm like what.
Speaker 2: So it travels up your wiener hole and then it can literally lodge wherever it wants to do. But it's super common in the genitals and they deemed this the quote unquote parasite of passion because it goes up your errethras to go.
Speaker 4: In there, I do have to show this one of the liver flukes because I don't know if we cover it, but it's here now and bananas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one literally has so many of those liver flukes in it cut the bladder open and it literally looks like a nest of ray m something.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, nah.
Speaker 2: So after the peepee hole, uh, parasite of passion, now we're going to move on to pubic lice and crabs a lot of day as well, not me personally, but yeah office ah. So they're tiny little crab shaped lice that clan hairs in the pubic region. They feed on blood and cause intense itching and visible crawling movements. Their eggs or knits stick to the hair. Chafts are nearly impossible to wash off without treatment.
Speaker 4: Well, if your husband comes home or your wife comes home with a complete bald everywhere, not just one area, just completely bald everywhere and smells like medicine, you should be concerned.
Speaker 2: You should be concerned. So these are deemed the quote unquote lover's parasite because ooh, they are very transmissible upon sexual.
Speaker 4: Intercas just even grinding, y'all.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times these will be orangish like bright orange bright red in color, and a lot of patients you can actually see them.
Speaker 4: This one's cute. He's kind of ran around.
Speaker 2: Like poor little fella, Like, don't you just want to pet him?
Speaker 4: No, he's spooky. Just know you guys, know you should be concerned still and you can get it from rubbing together. Just think of you know, lice. It's lie so so h.
Speaker 2: So the people that are out there having super tanky uh swapper sex here lately with you know, so that the one TikToker or whatever that was like I'm going to sleep with I don't know, five hundred people or whatever. Stupid things she said, random people speaking of TikTokers.
Speaker 4: Mmm, I'm looking for the crabs and pictures and this comes up, probably because I'm in Utah. Armpit crabs at BYU and there was a whole article about them possibly having armpit sex. And I'm like, you guys are morons. They just go where they go from the crotch and they find another warm, hairy home. We'll just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and same thing, like you could transfer to somebody's head if you're rubbing your dangling on somebody's head.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, just don't have sex. With five hundred, don't when you know, play yeah.
Speaker 2: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: It's shocking to me that people are like, yeah, I watched some little TikTok thing and the guy was they were like, on the count of three, you say your body count and he was like four and she was like four hundred or something, and I'm sure it was fake, but I was just like, you know, there's people out there that are playing this game. First of all, you should be charging because that's just stupid. Like I don't even know what's wrong with you if you're not in porn or something at that point, Like I don't agree with any of it, but like, hey, you're throwing the box like that, you might as well get some money. Number two. And I'm not just saying that for girls guys too, but number two, what's wrong with you that you need to be with that many people? Do you want to soultie death?
Speaker 2: Like, I just know, I don't much for me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Nation of the Soul Ties on that is a lot like not yourselves. Yeah, I know it's a crazy, young, dumb world, but there is sometimes repercussions.
Speaker 2: So oh, one hundred percent, and so you know, watch where you're precking. You're junk at.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I mean, if you're gonna be that active, I say, and I'm not four porn, but they do check everybody. They like check everything out and they check it all and they make sure. I'm like, well, I mean it's safer.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it's cleaner. Yeah, yeah, on bumble or tender or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right. My grandpa always used to say, they may as well be charging for it.
Speaker 2: Not true true words, and then they can pay for their life treatment afterwards. So uh, jigger flee is back in this again because not only does it go through the feet, but it can also include the genitals if skin out contact occurs, so the female embeds under the skin again, uh, swells with eggs and then you become a living cyst with tons of larbone stuff in it. So imagine like somebody taking their breeches off and you got a big old cyst with.
Speaker 4: It in the dark for the first time you checking it out.
Speaker 2: You should probably always do it with the lights on, unless you uber trust your partner just saying yeah, you gotta check that and check it twice.
Speaker 4: Check for animals in there, I mean insects.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that goes back to the foreign bodies.
Speaker 4: So, oh my gosh, we're the worst.
Speaker 2: So this one is interesting. And this is the woka Cheria bang crofty and it's an elephant titus worm. It's transmitted again by mosquitoes. The larvae lodge in the lymphatic system.
Speaker 4: Sandals, your your.
Speaker 2: Lymphatic system is part of your immune system, and so you have lymphatic uh drainage like all over your body.
Speaker 4: Because boy and then he has these sandals well, and it looks like they don't fit.
Speaker 2: You know those the crazy old dolls where they made like the legs out of string and buttons, and that's what this guy's legs look like.
Speaker 4: And he's got these swanky sandals on whatever.
Speaker 2: So of course these cause massive swelling. Can also be in the scrotum or the lady lips down below and causes grotesque disfigurement. The skin thickens and it will end up pardoning like elephant hide, kind of like the freak show series that we did with the elephant skin people. But this literally looks like like plates, like free weight plates at a gym, you know where they just piled them on, stacked them on the that's literally what this looks like. And there's a hole in his leg I'm assuming somewhere.
Speaker 4: Near the knee dimpling. I guess. I don't know, but these shoes were my favorite part of the whole thing. I'm like, they don't fit, like this has got to be a joke on the shoes, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they just did that to like be silly. Yeah, accentuate the Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious actually, so the injury the shoes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't know because it's in the lymphatic system like that. And these legs are so misshapen and stacked and strange looking. What shoes could you ever find to put on? Moccasins?
Speaker 4: That's it. There is no nothing else.
Speaker 2: I don't even because look at how swollen the top of the foot is. I don't even know what they would put on. I don't even think you wear slippers.
Speaker 4: Now. My eye itches, and I might have an insect.
Speaker 2: I have your family check for worms.
Speaker 4: I'm like so paranoid at this point. Don't use other people's makeup either, Don't be screen around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, don't do that. And there have been cases where people get parasites, worms, fungus, samba, all that kind of stuff from actual makeup because not all makeup is made in the United States and they do not have the same standards. So watch wherey bay and stow them.
Speaker 4: So scary.
Speaker 2: So the next thing we have is hemophilias DOCREYI, and it is a kN kroid lot on your junk, painful oozing ulcers on the male or female components of y'all, historically known as the flesh eating STD lesions become deep necrotic craters teaming with bacteria.
Speaker 4: My gosh, I just this looks So I show these always to my kids when they get about twelve, because I'm like, I want to see what happens of you and I. People can't shame me all day long. It's kept them all pretty good. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I did the same I started with my daughter.
Speaker 4: When you want a vagina like this, no, like, don't throw the box. I'm telling you this isn't javelin.
Speaker 2: You're not trying to set a world record.
Speaker 4: You gotta And also it can end up somewhere else hm in your mouth. Yes, if you go downtown.
Speaker 2: Yes, mm hm, which is also in the upcoming category because people do dumb things. And so this guy got somebody that had a King Kroyd and he and then he got it all in his mouth and all over his lips.
Speaker 4: You got to explain this to your parents, like what happened to you?
Speaker 2: Like, well, somebody threw section cups at me. I can hear the excuses because people do not tell you the truth more times than when you're a nurse about stuff.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: They come up with crazy excuses.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, so we already.
Speaker 2: The next one is from Clebsiella granulomitis. Clebsiella is a very popular bacteria, by the way, also called donovanonosis. It's bacteria spreading alcerative lesions again on the down below. The flesh appears red and beefy and described medically as painless but destructive. If untreated, it causes permanent genital deformity.
Speaker 4: Oh it's permanent. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Solepella is also an uber common bacteria to find if they test you for a urinary tract infection, especially if you are a frequenter of sexual exploitation.
Speaker 4: Gotta go get the shot for the clap, isn't it Isn't it pretty easily treated too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Not sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, So the next one is again no, no, this is candy to alba cans, which is yeast. Also notice thrush, This is thrush in your mouth and yes, yes, yes, if you have a munching on a sandwich down below and that and the person has yeast, yes, you can get it in your mouth. Thrush also travels. You can get it in your sinuses, you can get it in your nostrils, you can get it in your throat, you can get it in your lungs. So yeast can travel all over the place. It overgrows on genital tissue. It causes white cottage cheese like plaque, intense burning and itching, and in systemic infections it does invade deeper organs, so not only what I already stated, but it can actually hit your organs as well in other places. And yes, I have seen I have seen a thrush toongue.
Speaker 4: On those kank roids. I wanted to say one other thing. They can't go on your stomach and stuff like, not even on your genitals like that is terrifying. Just holes in your body, like her guts are coming out or his I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's a girl because it looks like she has a belly button ring and I'll oh, belly button rings.
Speaker 4: It depends on which way you swing. I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anything saying it is possible.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: So this is gross. But this is also the miiasis, which is the fly the fly larvae infestations that we talked about earlier, but because they like to lay eggs and open sores or mice mice folds, a lot of times it will go to the genital area, especially on females or on males as well, but more common in females. So the larva hatch, they fleed on the living flesh. And most of the time this happens in tropical regions because they don't really have air conditioning. It's hotter near the equator, all of that kind of stuff. Uh So, imagine having to have fly maggots removed from your hoohu and.
Speaker 4: It causes I think you're probably going to talk about it in a bit, but is this the foreigny a one or not yet? Not yet, okay, because it can cause that too. Yeah, which we're gonna go too.
Speaker 2: So viral and microscopic horrors. Guess what's on our list, ladies and gentlemen. It's HPV human pabolomavirus, the warts that just won't die. So and not all HPV strains cause genital warts, just like all HPV strains do not cause cervical cancer. At a four hundred and eighteen strands that are already known, literally four caused cervical cancer, and I think it's like six that can cause cervical warts or genital.
Speaker 4: Basically, your guys are gonna get these burned off and we women are going to suffer the consequence. Oh that's why the papsmere is so definitely needed. You need to have your stuff checked period. It can go on your fingernails, it can go on your hands.
Speaker 2: It's just so common in healthcare workers, especially for people who do not follow standard safety protocols. So medical staff who do not wear gloves and they touch patients if a patient has warts, you can get warts HPB worts on your hands. It's very common in healthcare workers seeing a lot of that because there are a lot of lazy A nurses just see.
Speaker 4: And you don't want this on your finger. Good lord, yep.
Speaker 2: And so the picture that you have up is perfect because the first one is of a JJ and it causes warty life cowiflower looking lesions, which are worms that usually dangle in a row. I have seen them on a a hooty hole before. I've seen them in the throat before. Because again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't do things like that. So this is one of those things. They can treat these. However, if you have the because it's a virus, if you have had genital warts HPV whatever that stays inside your body, it will reactivate, especially in times of heavy stress. So it can lay dormant for seven years before you ever even know that you have it, and then pop out, up, pop up out of nowhere. So just see.
Speaker 4: And it can cause fertility, which is scary.
Speaker 2: See lots a lot. So this one and the next one we saw literally all the time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The next one is Maluscam contagiosum. Are called pearls of infection. They're common, super ubercommon in sports teams, lack of room, stuff, kids from a daycare. So it is apox virus and they form pearly looking domes on the skin. It can be on the genitals enterthized, but you can literally get them anywhere. And because again it is like a warp type virus, you can transfer them anywhere skin to skin contact.
Speaker 4: On hows from Jimson.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And so we treated these literally all the time. I have seen them on the wiiener Schnitzel. I've never seen them on a a JJ yet, but literally everywhere on people. And they treat them with what's called pedophelin drops, also known as chocolate drops, which is a type of acid that you use to actually apply that and burn these off. So imagine a bunch of young kids from a daycare that have to have the acid applied to remote.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it can take years to go away, by the way, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because one treatment doesn't do it. Sometimes literally patients will have to come back, like for six weeks or longer. And what it does it shrinks them and shrinks their core, and so it may take quite a while for the spots to actually dissolve. But because they are called chocolate drops, it does kind of stain the skin. So even after the molluscum go away, you may have little round chocolate things which we apply it with the Q tip type thing. So the next one his trick emmonus vaginalis this one.
Speaker 4: I remember old people talking about tricks. I would say that lady probably has trick. I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 2: Well, now you know, and I think we actually mentioned this previously. This is called the jerky Paara site. This is a microscore topic protozoa that swims through the jungital fluids with a whip like tail. So again, it looks kind of like spermy looking causes burning discharge and a very foul, unpleasant odor. And the discharge can be green and realy and frothy. And I saw one that looked like a pond scum. Shake.
Speaker 4: Well, there's the pond scum right here. Y'all want to be careful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sod.
Speaker 4: Which is funny to me that people let things get out of hand.
Speaker 2: But this is another thing, like if you're leaking.
Speaker 4: Green, disgustingly smelly, you can smell it from a mile.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's like you can't hide it by putting on pants. It is penetrating smell. So why people let this go on, I don't know, but I will tell you again, do not put your mouth on the pondsgum shake bad idea because.
Speaker 4: I can get it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, very transferable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So on the next list, we again have parasitic or worm infestations. So we already talked about the stronglelides whatever, but here's one that's also very common. It's pinworms.
Speaker 4: Common. Your kids probably will if you've got a few kids, you'll probably deal with this once in your life.
Speaker 2: So pinworms the females lay eggs around the booty hole and they wander into the vulva or eurethra. So if they are constantly itching their butt.
Speaker 4: Or bad night as soon as they go to bed, yep, and they're itching and so away. Certain reptiles carry these that can infect humans.
Speaker 2: So true words. And so if you see, like she has a picture up there's a dog at the bottom with itching his butt like on the carpet. If you see that, it can be a sign of penworms. It might also be like a clubbed anal gland. But in the kids, yeah, yeah, I don't want to check it out because I don't like booty hole anyway, that's my least favorite. But in kids, we would tell parents to do what's called a tape test where you would actually take scotch tape and wrap it around your fingers and then dab it on your child's butthole and that will pick up worms.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, and it's a nightmare if your kids picked us up is oftentimes because they played in a sandbox.
Speaker 2: Sandbox yep, which I don't think the sandboxes are as common as they used to be. Yeah, but a long time ago, like every single playground had send so.
Speaker 4: Much when I was younger, a younger nurse and family practice.
Speaker 2: One hund and that kind of like tapered off a lot because they did away with a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Even though they say pinworms are host specific, I'm like, you're full of shit, because why do the kids play in the sand with the cats? But then they get it. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: One hund. So the next one is a whipworm infection, and heavy infestations can cause rectal prolapse, so literally your rectum can fall out of your but because of whipworms.
Speaker 4: Yeah ah, we showed you guys that.
Speaker 2: I was like, what in the what from a worm? That is crazy to me? But it can also because it pushes your rect amount your butt it can also affect nearby a genital tissue, and so it can migrate over to other places like hmm, so uh, then we have ecto parasitic ntes again, like the scabies demodex and other variants. They burrow into the hair follicles or thin skin, even including the genital folds. So you can literally have a scabies type infection from a different variation down in your bits. I don't know about you, but that I'm like, I can't imagine how itchy that would be, because even thinking sometimes about scabies, it makes my skinmach yeah, really bad. We're talking about lice and you're so more bacteria or fungal infections. We have the Cornie bacterium. It causes redness, reddish brown patches, and fluorescent color red under UV light. It common and more moist places. Again, like they're growing stripping staff. Everybody has stripping staff in their body at normal levels anyway. Hence why you should never kill off your gut bacteria bad idea. You should always work on regulating that because that keeps that under control. But that infects hair follicles or sweat glands, and so that is why a lot of people get uh, like cyst on their skin and things like that that are infected with the strap and staff.
Speaker 4: So number one place for staff and strap. Your nose might not.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was gonna say, no finger licking picking.
Speaker 4: You know, I see people in your cars.
Speaker 2: Exactly and then they wipe it on the sidither seat.
Speaker 4: I better better that than somewhere else I've seen them put it anyway, the snack say, but better to have a little tissue handy.
Speaker 2: It's fine, and a wet wipe to clean your finger off afterwards. So dave in strip not only goes into the hair follicles, but it can cause things like boils. The cyst that I was talking about cellulitis, which is the infection I talked about earlier on the legs where they get overwhelmed with fluid around your fingernails and so like if you have like hangnails or whatever, and then you end up getting really red skinned around your fingernails, that's from a strip and staff infection, which I bet most people don't know. An impetigo, which is another uber uber common thing to see in children. If one child has it in a classroom, pretty much everybody's gonna get it.
Speaker 4: You could get that from swimming. Yeah, and it's really common.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Chin, if it was too much, it will break your skin and you'll get it.
Speaker 2: Same with like again, nursing people or people who don't work in the medical profession that literally carry hand sanitizer and our germophobes and hand sanitize all the time. Your skin is broken, you're susceptible to get anything.
Speaker 4: So if you tear your fingernails or toenails and you'd like to tear them instead of clip them, you will get parent kinda or fellon infection. You will want to soak that with hot, hot, hottest as you can salt water and pull the skin gently back, express it, stick it back in a clean salt water, and do that multiple times a day. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: And that saves you a doctor visit and a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Stop pulling things. It's not It's never good.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. So the next one is part of the wonderful female world of back to vaginosis. It's guard your vaginalis it's part of that BV complex produces a strong odor and thin gray discharge.
Speaker 4: And FYI, women that are not sexually active, if you're a stone cold virgin, none you can get BV and it will make you infertile. So if you would like to go in and get treatment, that would be a good idea, because this just happens sometimes like a yeast infection. It is simply an imbalance of your bodily.
Speaker 2: pH when your pH is off, and it literally your pH is such a delicate balance down there in the regions. Same goes for men. Men can get all kinds of infections and stuff when their pH is off as well, but.
Speaker 4: Women more. But if you do not treat your partner and you are sexually active and you have bb swap swap swap swaps, you will continue to get BV forever into entirely and they will have no symptoms and they will say, but I don't need to because I have no symptoms. And if you like having babies, you might want to treat it. Because the first thing we check you for if you come in for labor and delivery is for BV because it really makes problems for us.
Speaker 2: So, because the bacteriovaginosis is a complex thing, because it is multiple different kinds of bacteria or a cocktail of different ones. It doesn't mean you have all of them, but generally there's more than one. And that's why a lot of people are like, I don't understand. I've been doing the treatment. It's not going away, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: It's because it's massive. It's a it's quite the true. And he has to as well.
Speaker 2: You have what's in your what's in your treatment package may not cover everything.
Speaker 4: So I have had men tell me that's okay, I don't take pills. Oh do you love your wife, you asshole, take the pill?
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on, which could be a sign that they may have been stepping out and about elsewhere.
Speaker 4: And so you know, like I said, this is one of the very few that there's no shame in this game. If you smell extremely weird and not just like a regular woman should smell, just go get checked. It's it's a none can get it. Okay, it's fine. Not that I don't want to go into that anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the pH balance, so anything could cause your pH balance to be out of whack. And so that's water that's too hot, soaps, body washes, loasen, lotion, shampoos, the type of underwear you wear, the type of pants you wear, if you wear pants, literally anything and everything, can cause your pH to get out of balance. So this is a common thing to have happened. Doesn't mean you're dirty. It means that your body is completely out of balance, and so you've got to get that pH balance back or you're going to continue to have issues. So we have Mycoplasma genitalium. It's another bacterial thing that infects the urethra and the cervix. It can cause irritation, discharge, and pelvic pain. And then we have Candida glaubrata. It's a yeast species that is less responsive to standard antifungals. It causes burning, redness and recurrent thrush. Again, if you're being treated for a yeast infection and your yeast in infection medication is not working, it all depends on the strand of yeasts that you have and how efficient you're going to be able to be treated yep, onto the next viral or protozoan infections. Again, So for all of you who like to swipe left and swipe right on the apps, Herpes simpleix one and two. Type one is cold source. Type two is the genital type. If you have a cold sour and you perform fullatio on your partner, your partner can get type two, which is the genital worts.
Speaker 4: If they have a low immune system, you're in trouble. Also, I think you know the funniest one about this is, you know Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except herpes. That shit will come back with you.
Speaker 2: It will stay with you. And this is another thing. Herpes actually lays dormant in your body, reactivates with times of stress or sickness, and so you can treat it and then it will come up again later and you will need to treat it again or take immunosuppressant to keep it at bay, depending on how frequently your infections occur. But I have seen this on the booty hole as well, and it literally looks like a cluster of grapes hanging off with your flatber goose.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a small case, but I will also say keep your damn mouse off of babies. If you're an adult and you're not a virgin that's never kissed a human being, don't kiss a baby. Please kiss them on their head, top of the head. You know that's a safe place. Pat their head, give them a hug. If adults do adult things with their mouths. Don't kiss babies on the mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please don't.
Speaker 4: Your kids don't deserve a lifetime of problems because of this, Like there's no reason for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so one hundred percent. And people are typically generalization here, but dirty and nasty. I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 4: And and even if you're just you know, a normal human that does normal human things with your husband or wife, just don't kiss your baby on them. Like why you know, You've got these kids that are four and five years old that never kissed anybody, and they've got to deal with this the rest of their lives. So stop stop it.
Speaker 2: So we have a cytylotle make or a little virus causes genital ulcers in immune compromise people, especially epstein Bar virus. It causes rare genital ulcers or lip stz ulcers. I thought that was a funny name. Epstein Bar tends to heal spontaneously, but if you have had epstein Bar again, because it's a virus, it can lay dormant and come back again at another time.
Speaker 4: If you work in the er, this is my gamma globulin story, and you get cancer and don't know it and then you take care of a bunch of people, and then you get unknowns to you EBV, and then you get CMV and then you get parvo. The gimmans aren't supposed to get uh, You're gonna get really sick and try to die, which I almost did. And this is why I had to have gamma globulin. My doctor actually had to tell me, if you keep working in the er, you will die. I guess I was in denial. I don't know well.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is, healthcare workers in general are very susceptible to getting a lot of things because as a natural thing, you don't eat very healthy, because your shifts are very long, and say you grab what you can when you can. Your shift again are very long. You're dehydrated, you're very low on energy, which makes you a wonderful conductor for cooties in every aspect of the word, and so especially being immunicompromised like you were, and you had no idea, the idea. That's just like sending out an imitation for a party you didn't know you were hosting.
Speaker 4: You know, flood alone. All the things they make you get per injection every year just to work. There never been more sick in my life than every year I got the flu shot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, one hundred percent. And that's what happens because again that's another thing where it's safe and effective, it will stop you from getting it, but it doesn't, and most people report immediately getting the flu as soon as they got in. It has not stopped or curbed or fixed anything. And they have a lot of interesting ingredients in them.
Speaker 4: But not saying don't get it. A if you like to check things out on your own, do that. We're not saying not, but you know, as for me, no, your.
Speaker 2: Choice, yep. But coming from two people that had to get literally everything under the sun all of the time, do your research they require, which is ridiculous, but anyway, but then their staff is always sick and they don't know why their staff is always sick, and then they can't staff the facility because people are out, and they will hire more people because it costs money.
Speaker 4: Cycle.
Speaker 2: So the next one is urea plasma orrea lighticum, and it's a tiny bacteria without any kind of cell wall that affects the eurether and cervix, causes burning discharge and even infertility. And then we have leichi Mania, Brasila something something certain species could cause muco cutaneous lesions, including genital ulcers, usually in the tropical regions you had mentioned earlier. Brazil was a commonplace. Makes sense because Brazil has a lot of nude beaches and stuff and a lot of the things you got from sandflies or sand fleas. Uh and we're things like that. So that should be on that commercial commercial about feather living in keister. Yeah, so rare and severe tissue infections the foreigners gangreen rapidly spreading necrotizing infection of the genital and perine tissue show in your taint area. That is disturbing because it literally looks.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, let is gone.
Speaker 2: And it literally looks like this guy has panties on even though he does not. It literally ate like it would in an underwear line all the way around and is eating his testicles and his member unit as well. And the smell on this.
Speaker 4: I know somebody that had this, Oh horrific. He said it was the worst thing. That he was quite obese at the time and that tends to have problems, right this guy isn't, so it can just happen. But yeah, he said it was the worst thing. He lost like three hundred pounds afterward because he was like, I'm never having that happen to me again.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I can understand that. And that's a thing when you have, especially in family practice, because you are way more intimately involved with your patients in that setting. But when you have morbidly obese patients, they are very susceptible to especially women like yeast under the breast, ulcers and stuff in the genital region because they don't have the ability to bend and to clean properly, and so all of that festus and it grows and it spreads rapidly and can cause ulcers or other kind of lesions and stuff like that in all kinds of places, male and female. So this type of gangren destroys large areas of flesh within hours, and it has a very very high fatality rate if like done breeding. Yeah, because this literally looks like somebody is trying to rip this guy's nuts completely out of his body.
Speaker 4: They did, and then they'll I think they have to make him some nuts later, Like the nuts are there, but the sack is gone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's this is bad because they're like exposed, So it's terrible So the next one is chronic lymphatic filariusis, and it's a long term Wicheriat infection. It causes huge disfiguring scroter scrotle or vulver swelling. So I can't imagine how that would feel for somebody, because I we've had a lot of patients that had like testicular torsion and stuff like that and swelling from that or swelling after like a vasectomy. So I can't imagine having something infect you that would cause that to not be a temporary thing. So again the cutaneous biasis, which is the fly larvae depositing in the wounds or moist folds. So again in the downstairs area region. So now we have rare or lesser known protozoan infections. The Antinomeoba histolytica causing vaginitis gentital infections. That's the one that causes the amybic dysentery and liver abscess. But there are cases where it's linked directly to the genito urinary tract, especially in women. So fabulous because that's the one that causes like massive, like uncontrollable diarrhea and stomach pain and all of that stuff. So I can only imagine if it attacked the JJ what that would cause. So that Acanthonameba, which is the little wormy worms that usually affect the eyeballs that you can see swimming across the eye, also can attack the skin and.
Speaker 4: The brain.
Speaker 2: And immunicompromise people. But that can also happen in the genitor you're in ere tracked again. Uh, and especially when defenses are low and immunity is low, So you can get lesions, ulcers, or abdominal discharge from little wormy worms in the down belows. YEA, yeah. So Cyclosphora ka tenninitis is typically intestinal protozoan infections that cause diarrhea or gut problems.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They don't usually affect the genital organs, but because of severe illness, some people are secondarily affected or unusual spreading occurs, and that can also happen in the down belows. So people who are immunocompromised, it's kind of like your story often get multiple different kinds of protozoan or infestation infections at the same time. So can you imagine like going in and they're like, well, you got ring worm, you got whip worm, you got round worm, you got a cante maybe you got you can.
Speaker 4: Have all the worms just right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So again you might just want to do a parasite cleanse. I'm just saying, because you can get from water, food, soil, people, you can get invaders in your system from literally anything. So it's probably a good idea to rid your body of that, especially if you know now what they're doing inside of you. Do you want those things in side of you? And why do you feel so tired and sick all the time? Pikes? So there's one more and it is a Balantidium coali, which can infects your bowels You're large intestine, mostly via fecal oral contamination. So do not do atm if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And the fruit, Yeah, the strawberries, if you don't clean your strawberries with like salt and soak them or certain things, yep. I mean most of our fruit and vegetables come from Mexico, where they use human feces oftentimes.
Speaker 2: Gonna say manure. Hey, but you know that's a new thing. In the United States. They have made it legal for uh not just uh poopy do to be used on your plants and stuff like that. But dead people. It is okay to use them as fertilized by states now where it's legalized to actually put grandma on your berries.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, you want to grow a tree, cool, but don't grow my fruit with your did grandma?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will pass on that. And again, you never know when they're using human waste, human body parts, things like that, was that person invested with stuff, because then it's transferred to that plant.
Speaker 4: And really watery things like lettuce or you know these people that are like, oh, I'm a vegetarian, so I'm safe. You're probably in more risk than anybody.
Speaker 2: Per set, one hundred percent because it makes it that warm, moist environment to soak all that up and.
Speaker 4: It's sand, don't eat it.
Speaker 2: But it's beer to travel through water than it is through solid mass, So yucky, yuck. No, any who, that was already.
Speaker 4: Grossed you guys out.
Speaker 2: I feel pretty grossed out, and I don't get grossed out over much, but like I said, this, this was disturbing on so many levels, and especially if you see the pictures while we're doing this.
Speaker 4: Teeth and eyes, man, that's the two that got me. I was like, that is so bad, and I mean, I know, I should be grossed out over vagina stuff and whatever. I've seen so much working in the er and it is still pretty like the fortyegging green. I'll give you one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole nother that's a whole other level of stuff.
Speaker 4: But losing appendages and stuff with that.
Speaker 2: So you know, when we were talking about the one and I can't remember what it was now where people self mutilate, it was some kind of worm trying to get it out, like.
Speaker 4: The get your eyeball out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people do really dumb things. I've had people who drank anti freeze before. I've had people just do just crazy things. And you put it in the category of what were you thinking.
Speaker 4: They're not making it if they drink that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That people are going to do what they're going to do. And the reason why this person did it, he was an amputee. He had gang green. They got him treated, they sent him from home from the hospital, but because he was a new amputee, he had that phantom leg pain, like his leg was still there and he was hurting, and that is what brought on the anti freeze.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. They usually don't make it either. A couple drops of that will kill you so bad.
Speaker 2: So please learn your lessons. Don't do dumb things, don't.
Speaker 4: You know, either people need to get smarter or we need to take the warnings off of everything and just let it be. I feel I know that's callous, but I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's not. And here's why. We had a patient that was uper sick, kept vomiting and whatever. So we prescribed the suppositories. I'm not going to say the brand because that could be a problem, but they in a aluminum package, hard aluminum package. You would think prescribing suppositories to someone and telling them about inserting them and whatever, because they go up your booty, right, You would think people would have common sense, but they don't. And so this person called the next day and their rectum was sliced up because they did not take it out of the hard aluminum package. Common sense escapes people, and so you really have to dumb down things. Not saying for everybody, but for a large swath of the population.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I just you know, yeah, it's I mean, I'm not saying. Look, everybody that's on their own with an IQ of over eighty, all right, you should be able to understand if you go in for constipation and they give you this thing to go up your butt, where that goes and how to get to it. I'm just confused on a few things. That's all, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: But you can't you can't assume for people because not everybody's there, if you know what I'm saying. Yep, no, looking forward to the next episode that we're doing, because oh there's some stuff in there as well, but it's very.
Speaker 4: A good time for it's a good time for this, and don't get worn out of these because we've got a little sideways that we're gonna throw at you. After the next one. We're gonna we're gonna look into some weird stuff and it's still medical. Definitely we'll touch on the medical side of things, but you might be surprised where we're going.
Speaker 2: So so thank you, my bestie for doing this with me again. I'm I love these episodes. I love spending time with you. And even though like I was young, died today and can't pronounce words to save my life today, I'm brain dead, brain fried. There's reasons, there's reasons, but thank you so much. So where can people find that?
Speaker 4: I am everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website, Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com, and if you're watching this or you happen to hear about my Patreon, you're going to want to go there because that's where most of these episodes are going to be found. I don't like putting the I can't put these on YouTube, like, yeah, they're going to medical misinformation me and all kinds of stuff. So I hope you're finding me there and getting all of this episode because I think a picture is worth a thousand words. Miss Janet. I've heard so.
Speaker 2: Much to the pictures because without the pictures, the words just do not do it justice.
Speaker 4: So disturbing. It's just you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kudos to Heidi for always finding all of the pictures for these episodes, because she's phenomenal at that, So thank you for doing that.
Speaker 4: That's what miss Janet does a lot of research, and so we we've split it up this way, and she is quick and fast at it. She's very thorough and like I said, just don't go away. You might be surprised. We might be talking about maybe your spirit is maybe your spirit is sick. You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 3: That's all gonna say.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. So we have were' at some doozies lines up for you, folks, and we hope you enjoy them. We hope that you keep watching and supporting both of our shows because we do put a lot of time in this and we do like hanging out together. So you know, feedback it's always welcome, and suggestions don't.
Speaker 4: Run away without telling them in case they're watching you on my Patreon or somewhere where to find Janet.
Speaker 2: Find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or you can watch videos on Spotify or Rumble. You can find Deplorable Janet on Instagram or Twitter at no Janet kiton ow So for me and for my beautiful bestie, thanks for tuning in for another episode, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll see you next time. Have a good win,