Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? I'll take one what.
Speaker 1: Help everybody to another? Unless's magical mail bag. I'm joined as always by my co host Nick Nick. Tell them what you're up to, Tell them where they can find you.
Speaker 2: What is going on? What am I up to? I'm still recording a gidnod Bruno recording part two. It should be a two part series that should be dropping right after the Halloween hopefully. Uh. And what else we got coming up? Uh the fourteenth, your cult rejects will be getting together the whole crew. We'll be talking about Serpent in the Rainbow and zombies, so that should be fun. Another thing I guess I can advertise a little bit December fifth through seventh. I forgot that of it. I don't think you have more information. I won't have a booth, but I will be at another event. It's gonna be in Phoenix, Arizona, and it's gonna be like a lot of that like megalithic stuff, very much like cosmic summing, almost like the same thing. But I will be there, so if there's anybody going there, you know I'll be there. And that's what Zobe can hang out and show out and shit, I'll be uh, I'll be with the press paths. So just I'm sure you'll see me walking around taking pictures and shit. So yeah, come check that out. And uh yeah, I guess that's really about it. I don't think we got anything really going on. Oh do we got any Oh this Sunday or Saturday Sunday, we got two shows. Unfortunately only one of them will be alive. We'll have Deborah on, she's been on this show actually before. And we got Ivy the Occultist coming on the Occult Rejects. Finally, it's been like a year in the works that I've been trying to get this girl on. Very busy woman, she was writing a book and all this other stuff that you know entails with that and just you know, shit, trying to get our own stuff going. Finally got her on. That should be uh, that should be should be interesting, should be really fun and hopefully uh after that we'll be able to get a few other type of occultists on. They will hopefully open the door for us just keeping it real. So should be shed you know, definitely be interesting. So yeah, check that out. I won't be live unfortunately, but I will be dropping it probably the week, you know that, within a few days. I don't want to hold back on that one. So definitely check that out. It should be interesting. It should be the almost the whole cult reject crew with Ivy the Occultists, and we'll be talking chaos magic. All right. There you go, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I gotta get on TikTok. Dude, I just got the setup for the Alchemy. No I saw.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at you said, I'm like, Yo, this dude ain't playing around.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, it's a socks slid extractor. I got the big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw hear that, ladies, he's got the big one. I've seen it. Yeah, No, I saw that show. I was like, Yo, this, this guy's like that joking like he's buying shit for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, like I thinks you're so cool to watch, right you. It's basically like a really complicated way of making tea pretty much. But what you do is you put the alcohol in the bottom of it, right, it starts to evaporate and then condense back down and then goes through your goes through your material that you're trying to extract, and so you put the alcohol through an alcohol train and then you pick out the essential oils for many plants, so you can be making all sorts of stuff with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly nice, dude. No, that's awesome that you're doing that. That is sick. I that was I almost got into that myself. There was a few people I knew from the OTO or just in magic too. Before I had, like, you know, kind of stepped out of that whole occult community. There was a few people that had just started. You get COVID gave people time to start doing shit. People were like, yeah, I'm gonna staw fucking with alchemy. I'm gonna start a distracting my own oilsh People started to do shit, and uh, it was pretty interesting. I thought of it again. I thought about doing it myself, but I started a podcast instead.
Speaker 1: So I'm picking up the picture. This thing is okay. So I had one before, but it was nowhere near the size. I think it was one hundred c seeds or I forget the measurement. Where is it? Of course I gotta convert. Oh there it is. M look at that bad boy. Oh yeah, once it's all put together. It's easily like three feet. It's fucking cool. So the condensers on top, so as the alcohol is heated up down here, it goes in through the uh, through the material that you've got in a thimble, right, and then it extracts. Well, the steam keeps going up and up here. You hook up cold water to it so you don't lose any of the alcohol. It condenses back down into the subject, so it's continuously reverberating up through the top and then down through the bottom.
Speaker 2: It does look like a bomb, like somebody said, I mean, that's quite obvious though.
Speaker 1: It definitely does, but a little different than a bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think is cool as shit. Dude, Yo, you know what I and I sure, I really, I'm gonna say it, so now I have to do it. But like something that I have, I don't know if you've even mentioned it to you, something, I definitely want to do it within like I'm trying to give myself like three years, maybe four, but I'd rather do it in two or three. I'm going to eventually get a piece of property and I want to put like unfortunately, I want to try to do like the cheapest, but like most reliable way to do it probably getting like two of those fucking Amazon houses and somehow putting them together and stick on a piece of property. I actually want to start an alchemy lab, and like I don't know how to explain it. It's not a lodge, but I like to have an alchemy lab and actually have like a place where like books are set up, and like I'll actually do classes or whatever, like lectures and seminars. I actually do want to have like an actual place for the occult rejects, and like it will be open to people to come there at certain times, like a regular place. That is actually something I do plan on trying to do. And I want an alchemy lab in the.
Speaker 1: Motherfuck m Well, I'll help you out about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, no, I want to try to strategically even find a place in the United States that makes it closer for a lot of people in case they ever want to come, Like it would be open to any of the rejects obviously in the fans.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you feel about a zooe?
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 1: We pull it up?
Speaker 2: I would be totally honest with you. I would like to eventually have somebody there or us. Eventually those things would be cool. Uh. I want to actually create a free energy machine. Oh well, yeah, to run I know a couple to run our own I don't want to say, you know whatever, you know what I'm getting it. I actually think that's one of the reasons why some places get raided is because that's like, that's actually the real problem. They don't want people doing that. Is that their pyramids or they got some weird shit going on there that Yeah, we're off the fucking grig because we're creating our own energy.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, you got electrolysis of water gives you HHL, which is fuel, you know, so all you gotta do is hook it up to other power sources and then you're constantly running you know hh So you can use that as gasoline, you can use that as heating, all sorts of stuff. You can use it to.
Speaker 2: Well between like just between the people we the stuff we know, and the people we know. There'd be no reason why I wouldn't be able to do something like that. If thro a will, let's just keep it. There'll be no reason why not as long is you know, people aren't I guess, you know, running their mouths about what's going on over there.
Speaker 1: Right, and you wouldn't have to be afraid that it's a crazy place because we're gonna be streaming all the time.
Speaker 2: Well that that's another thing too. Yeah, It's like if I did lectures or any shit like that, I would I would fucking obviously recorded any of the ship that. Yeah, I would want to do that all. Yeah, you're totally right, Yeah, exactly absolutely So.
Speaker 1: Uh for the symbol I brought Anana, Now, what's your first impression there, because it's a very iconic image.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, she looks a little bit different from other ways. Oh, I could be getting in Ishtar confused though, but she she was a little bit skinnier than normal for some reason. I always felt the about it. Well, the other one was like a little little thicker.
Speaker 1: Is Andana are are basically kind of really close syncretisms of one another, right, so you get a big crossover between the two. But I think Nana is the Babylonian version and Ishtar is like, well, yeah, Ishtar's babylon Inana's assumer.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot going on in here. I mean besides the I mean even the things in her back, the star, the lion, I mean her foot on.
Speaker 1: It, the foot on the lion. Dude, that's the theme that has been going on throughout all history. Is the woman with her foot on the Lion's so crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what it's it that's even like almost uh reminiscent over maybe the opposite of is it like the Russian's flag or he's not got his foot but he's like got his like sword like through a snake, like you're still keeping something down. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, think about the picture of what's his name slaying the bull and the Roman temples. It was Zoroastrianism sort of what was his name?
Speaker 2: Though? Her wings remind me of that Zoroastrian look too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's that's where you get a lot of that imagery from. Is from this region. Those wings stick stuck around for thousands and thousands of years, but uh anana I had it pulled up. The thing that pops out to me is this horror babylon idea, Right, she embodies that horror of Babylon motif, and she's most often syncretized with Venus or Aphrodite or all the rest of this stuff. She's the goddess of love, fertility, and war, right, all of these things all mixed together, and she was actually worshiped in temples that were their own, separate city from the rest of this and so they kept that city sacred to Ishtaranana all throughout the generations, so as they're fighting each other, they don't go to the place. It's never touched by war until after. I think it was the daughter of the guy who hammer Robbie. I believe, no, no, no, no, it was before Hammer Robbie. But anyways, this place was sort of like a holy site that all the other sites sort of copied off of, especially with aphrodity, because you know, the Greeks are like two thousand years after this time period. Everything in Sumer was completely preserved too, by the way, because they wrote everything on bricks. I mean, how do you get a better way of preserving information that writing on a fucking brick. You know, it's interesting they wrote.
Speaker 2: Now this thing too, is that a I would assume this is like a cylinder seal like rolling type thing or I'm not, well, not a seal, but like it was that something that was carved in them, pressed into clay. You think, you know, you know what I'm getting it? You know what I'm saying, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Get that impression. It feels like it was some kind of a mold.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, sorry, getting a mold or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, But if that's the case, you know, it's it's definitely goes back to that coppery idea because they're definitely using copper if that's in the in the shape that it is, you know, and uh, you know copper's venus, oh yeah, everything else, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would even say this color, I mean, well, I mean you're gonna get that kind of color maybe anyway with clayish, but well not necessarily, but even this color almost kind of.
Speaker 1: Helps. It's a really strong orange green uh transition too, which.
Speaker 2: The orange is green orange would kind of go with starting like a lion a little bit right, kind of getting a little bit close to gold for Leo, this could even be a mixture of like golden green. Really yeah, I really like this seal. It's very interesting. There's a lot of shit in there. Like even even the differences in those things on our back, I guarantee means something.
Speaker 1: Hey put it star, dude, eight pointed star. We're gonna be talking about chaos magic. It goes straight back to the goddess.
Speaker 2: Dude, ye, and I's got an eight point in star on the I think on those thumbnail.
Speaker 1: I can't believe people don't put that together. I mean, that's what chaos magic really, you know comes out of. Is is this anana worship fertility? Right? You could say that's increase, right, and then you've got love love spells usually chaos magic, and then war. Right, she is chaos magic.
Speaker 2: I love how like it's funny, how like sex of war just goes together. He gave the bitch some dick and she wants to kill everybody.
Speaker 1: Now, Aphrodite, the first person that she cheated on Hiphestus with was Aries, so she was forcefully married to Hyphestus. Zeus said, you have to marry somebody, and it has to be that guy because hi Festus was crippled, and so they made Aphrodite Mary Hiphestus. And then the first person that she cheats on high Us as with is the god of war.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought I saw today that they said Aries was like the only god in his pantheon that actually didn't abuse women to be Yeah, yeah, they said, if anything, there was one time or any think I forgot the story or they he like actually fucked somebody up because I think they put their hands on a chick or rate the chick. But they said that he's actually like the only one who like never put his hands on a woman. And it's just interesting, like the god of war was actually the one who never slapped the chick around.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an interesting comparison. I hope it doesn't give me a bad form YouTube, but uh aries. The way that they would worship aries in Sparta is by having these kids bring puppies to the temple and then kill the puppies. They were training school shooters, like that was the idea. Like they wanted these kids to be absolutely psychopathic and bloodthirsty and they started that from an early age.
Speaker 2: School shoot is back in the day, that's what they wanted.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like these people will kill without stopping, but you know in that you have that kind of I don't know, innocence as well, So it's like this you know, child assassin kind of feel you.
Speaker 2: Haven't even heard back in the day. They think drugs might have been involved, even like help put them in a for.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah. And the Greeks were masters of drugs. You know, they knew the entire pharmacopeia lost so much since then, but they had they had drugs that you could take. There were a border factors, so they had birth control back then.
Speaker 2: Like why do they always give us stew before a war? You know what I'm saying. It's always soup and it tastes weird.
Speaker 1: When I was in the Army, they kept telling us that they put saltpeter in the egg. Yeah, that's probably what they say at prison too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that true. I can tell you when I was in unfortunately, because I spent some time in federal prison, I was on a it was on a base too, four dicks. It's on a four dicks obviously in Jersey.
Speaker 1: The other side in Jersey. Oh were you Yeah, I did annual training.
Speaker 2: That's right. You had told me that's right. That's right. You're on the other side of the fence, and I was on the Yeah, that's crazy. Uh. Yeah. And the places that they put us in used to be like your old barracks if people were there. But the thing is we got fed the same food they fed them there. And some of the ship that was on that packaging was actually a little weird, Like some of them would say not for human consumption or would say, uh, what was one of the that's that sweetener they use, like they have like warnings of that ship on the boxes, and I was like, yo, like yo, guys in the kitchen would literally like take the risk too of like ripping shit off and bringing it back to show people like this is what the fuck this? Shiit says in the kitchen like this is what they're feeding us, damn, And they're like, yo, it's crazy to give him the fucking service.
Speaker 1: The guys in the service, Yeah, MR's are fucking wild, dude. They had the wildest MR I've ever had was a uh what was it? Egg omelet MRI? And so that was the entree and you would put that little package and heat it up. But what the fuck are you doing making a freeze dried or like dehydrated omelet and putting that in there like they're hiding so much like everybody avoided that. There would be piles of these egg omelet MREs and people are like I don't want that one anything, But there are a couple like that chicken Ali king too.
Speaker 2: Oh, trying to make an MRI sound good chick.
Speaker 1: No, just think about the worst possible way to prepare this food. And so that's what you want to avoid.
Speaker 2: You think, Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Yeah, they're supposed to have a five year shelf life, but the original sea rations had a twenty year shelf life. Oh so the stuff they were given, the guys over in Vietnam were like even more loaded up with chemicals.
Speaker 2: It's so nice. All right, Uh'll get over to you want to pull up my I thing here, we'll get this going. Yeah, all right, so we got the end. This unicorn seal. The in this unicorn seal is a small square or fired stee type I don't know, I don't have to pronounce that right, type of stone, carved in a Taglio intagio with a one horned or long and long necked creature standing before a curious stand.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it's often read as a you know, as an altar, or it's an incense burner. It's often used on like on an altar for incense, and it's topped by a line of characters in the still undeciphered script. They're not exactly sure what it means. Museums catalog hundreds of them, each both have a seal like an administrative stamp and a sigil, a charged reoccurring image where and where it first shows up. Archaologically speaking, the motif belongs to a to the mature harp harrowpan phase of the Indus civilization, and that is roughly around twenty six hundred to nineteen hundred BCE. Examples come from from the great baked brick cities of Mohenjo Daro in Harapa and today's Pakistan, and from dala Vera if I'm saying that right, and other other places in Indian major collections. You can find them in the British set. What's funny how the British Museum and the met always comes up like it's those two museums always have this shit. It's interesting realism. Major collections date and describe them consistently. Square stamp sales of burnt ste Tite or stee Tite with a unicorn and inscription on the face. In September nineteen twenty four, Sir John Marshall, then Director of the Archaeological Survey of India, announced the civilization to the world in the Illustrated London News and these were in there. What it looks like and how to spot an authentic one, and I will move over to another picture you can check out that one. A typical unicorn seal is about three to five centimeters square. The animal is shown in strict profile, elongated body, a single arcing horn, often with a ribbed in spiral rendering. The neck carries a banded blanket or halter in two or three insized lines. In front of the muzzle stands a mysterious device with a grill or sea like top. Above runs a short line of indisc characters. Many seals are perforated on the reverse so they can be strung and worn and also gripped while pressing the face into wet clay excavated pieces and some gulf area In this style, seals especially spelicically noted the pierced grooved boss who made them and how. Excavations in Harapa Mound E exposed a specialized workshop for steatite and furnaces, and it had raw materials and like production debris showing for the wet day Believe shows an expert craft like area where seal carvers worked alongside bead makers. Technical studies were done to reconstruct the process of making these. It's again its carved soft steel tite. They fire it at about nine hundred to one thousand degrees cells and that's what gives it to hardened and sometimes produces a pale glaze and the inlay or rub with white paste into incisions. On some examples, stylistic work on large samples shows multiple hands and lineages of artisans rather than a single one, because you will see variations in horn shape, the neck banding, and the little thread marks on the throat map to distinct carving traditions. There's another sign we're looking at as that's basically like a sign of showing that it's a distributed administrative system across towns using a shared icon of shared symbols.
Speaker 1: That's what the Martok blade that you were showing last time.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's you know what. That's what it made me think about how it was like something that was like kind of like mass produced and it had reasons for it, like they think that this again, like there was like certain things being said and it could be a talisman where it traveled in this Unicorn seals and close cousins didn't really stay in the area. By the early millennium, BCE. Indus style seals and impressions turn up in the golf in Mesopotamia at er Sousa, the lum and sometimes with in this in this sorry, Yeah, they show up in those areas and where else. The classic paper trail goes back to CG. Gad's nineteen thirty two notice of Indus style seals at yuur So. I mean that's where they're even getting some of the stuff. It's from that guy finding it. Nobody can read the script unfortunately, yet, so all meetings are argued from you know, context and repetition. We see them labels and careful but clear unfunctions, seals, remarks of ownership status, and administrative tools for stamping packages, jars and bales, exactly what we expect in a civilization running standardized weights, long distance trade, and warehouse logistics. Which is interesting because I mean, I mean, I guess it was advanced like that then, but I mean that I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that was their brand. Yeah, like everybody knew it came from the end of his valley.
Speaker 2: If it had that brand on it, that's It's like that when you got a bag of dope on the streets, it has a stamp on it.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the Nike yeah.
Speaker 2: Matrix bags from then from East New York. God, I remember those things, Uh, usage in daily life. I mean it's really not you know, it's really not used anymore. It's just kind of just shown. But yeah, that's about it. They again, they don't know what it says, and they really not, you know, he can't really put it to like one person. So I thought it was interesting looking. Yeah, it was different. Let me see, I got other ones too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what the fuck that thing is. It's in front of it looks like it's catching something or maybe a flower or what is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember it was like almost like a sieve or something like. They didn't know, Like yeah, I mean sounds crazy blood letting. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what's interesting about those lines is in the very first one, it kind of looked like those lines were like folds of skin on a rhinoceros.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, that his He's really good because when I saw that before, I was like, Yo, that isn't something that like I would as associate with like a you know, a unicorn like you were saying. It was like the neck of like a different type of animal, something that had like like folding skin.
Speaker 1: Well, there it looks kind of shaggy, like it might have fur on its head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one looks different, right, Well, the.
Speaker 1: Other ones have little on the face, and so that could be an indication of the fur in different ways. But it's so strange how they go for those same exact details, you know, just in different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is if you if you actually do notice, if you look at all these there's like certain things that are always still repeated. It just it's a little bit off to think. On the neck this like heart upside out heart type of looking thing. They'll be showing that one hang another and this thing is in the Yeah, like those things are like always consistent if you're actually going through all of them. Yeah, it's all consistent.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the words on top change though, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But that those certain symbols are always there, right, Just thing like that doesn't deviate.
Speaker 1: Really, That one has two fishes next to each other. Yeah, but yeah, I think there are definite patterns to these letters. And what I think that's indicating is that Sumer probably was in the origin of language and alphabet. That's just the impression I get. They say that it was a thousand BC, but I don't know, man, they could have been using that way before that. They'd have to show me some mark because I mean, that looks so unique and it's not related to any other language, so clearly it's got to be the oldest. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: There's an interesting one, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a great sense about I like you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it's finding it interesting how we both pretty much had clay things today. Yeah, because I was even thinking, like, yo, this whole sigil thing, like I'm gonna have to go a little bit beyond like a sigil symbol to go like you know, art or engravings or even paintings or sculptures at this point. So we got any mail, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: We got some male from Terra.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Tarrid Jackson.
Speaker 1: It starts Tara Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 1: So, my best friend, like sixth grade killed herself about ten years ago, and she had tried numerous, numerous times before that. She really didn't want to be here. She tried electrical therapy, she tried all kinds of stuff to fix her brain, but in the end she did finally achieve her goal and is no longer here. For well about at least twenty five years. Before she died, we weren't astrange but our lives to give her pads that we didn't talk a whole lot, but if ever, and we did talk and there was no difference, just like we were always sisters. When we were in sixth grade, we would hang out at the creek and just have these conversations, these long, intense, really important conversations till eleven year old girls have their best friends through schools. She was the one I told I lost my virginity abortions.
Speaker 2: She was my sister.
Speaker 1: More than my sister. She was a lot of things to me, and she was beautiful. Once or twice, I would get a text message in the middle of the night, I just said I love you, and I would know it if it was her. I would know what she was probably doing and there's nothing I could do about that. And after the couple really serious attempts where she almost didn't make it, I started to get mad about it, and I started to get mad at her. I never told her that, though of course she was addicted to heroin, she was addicted to OxyContin and xanax for years. She got pregnant, and she ended up having a baby and then giving the baby up for about five months to take care of the baby. And I think that's probably what it finally succeeded. God bless I'm glad she did it. Did not want to be here. Apparently she's much happier now wherever she is. For the last few years, I've been having dreams about her almost every night I will go to sleep. They've always been nightmares. She's always mad at me. She will never talk to me, and I don't dream about people I know. Usually people in my dreams are just I don't know dream people, So that alone is weird. Because she kept popping up in my dreams, and she was always mad at me, and I could never really talk to her in these dreams, literally sometimes five a week, always a nightmare, Always she's mad. A couple of nights ago, I was sleeping in my friend's bed and had a very long, detailed dream. It's the first time I remember in a very long time she was in it, but she was mad this time, and she talked to me time. I had to wear in all of my dreams and ask her why she is always in my dreams? And why am I dreaming about her now so much? Is she always mad at me in my dreams? And I asked her because I'm wasting my life still is and I know she shook her. I had yes in my dream and she shook. I asked her another question or two, and she said yes to both of them. I don't want to get into it, because I know not everything needs to be talked about here. But we were in the sixth grade and made it past one of us died and would let the other one know somehow we'd come back to haunt each other. Her and I also played with Luigi quite a bit in the eighth grade and had to stop because our friend's sister started acting like a weirdo and spooked us out. She saw the ghost of my dad, I think, in my bedroom one night while we were sleeping, and she told me about the next day. I showed her a picture. My son saw him as well, but that's a different story. I don't believe in ghosts anymore. She was an atheist by the time she had died, but the Bible says the dead know nothing of this world. But I also know that anything is possible with God. If it weren't for the fact that I don't dream about people I know hardly ever in every single dream I've had, then that's what's happening. And it only this time she talked to me and acknowledged me, and it feels so real. I don't know what that means, but I'm glad to hear her one more time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I hope this makes sense. I'm sorry that any other story I've sent you is probably really a mess. Thank you for listening. If nothing else, well, thank you Tara for that dream story. But yeah, I mean dreaming about people who have died is one of the most intense things imaginable. I mean, if it's happening so often, it's definitely something to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: You think you're something behind that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean usually what I see in that case is it's almost like, since Tara's feeling guilty about feeling mad at her friend for trying to, you know, commit suicide, that many times she's projecting that back at herself because she feels like this other person would have known that and would have felt angrily towards her. So in some ways, I see it's almost her being angry at herself. But that seems to me the direction I think it's going. And if that's the case, maybe if you forgive yourself for being angry, you won't have the nightmare. So much possible solution.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, you know what, I never really get to talk about you, not that I'm like cutting this off. H No, is it? Last week I was at an event and I totally it was really I haven't met this is the first time of really podcast, right, it's with you well on the shows. Yeah, fuck, that's right. Yeah, that shit was a blessed just for people that obviously there was actually somebody there who knew who we were, which actually blew my mind. I got actually post the picture of it. I took a picture of the kid. Yeah, somebody ran and came and ran and got me. There was a these two older women. They were fucking awesome. They're amazing. Linda Howell, who actually is like somebody in the paranormal community who will come on, and her friend Jerry. They had boots next to me, and they knew why I was like somewhere else. They saw me going. I think I was like I was on another podcast. There was these live podcasts that were covering like paranormal shit, and I was telling them my paranormal experiences. And when I got done, one of them came in gradsmen like yo, I think somebody was like waiting for you, were like looking for you at your booth, and I was like, really, I was never there. I was all over the place, fucking going everywhere, talking to people this and that. And I went back and the dude was like, oh my god. He's like yo. He's like I turned the corner and I saw the T shirts and he was like wait. He's like what and he's like and then I saw you a banner and he's like, holy fuck, that's your YouTube logo and he's like, yo, I cannot believe you here. He's like, I had no idea. He's like, yo, I've been listening to you for like three years. And I was like, yo, what the fuck. Your assistant ended up coming back later on by myself and she's like, you have no I that when she just blew my brother's mud. She's like, you cannot believe you just met you. I was like, yo, I I can't believe that. Dude says he's been listening to me for three.
Speaker 1: Fucking years, like we have a really loyal audience. It was like, wow, people follow us.
Speaker 2: Oho Tower's been around since I had a bitch You channel.
Speaker 1: And was just a patrin think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's like almost five years now. There's a few people in here that have been around.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh yeah, it was really cool. Yo. There was a lot of people there. I don't know about Cosmic Summon. It might have been around the same amount, but I can tell you right now from any of the other events. I went to the lady already asked, uh, well, she told me, she says, if you want to come back next year, I'll put you on the list. I said for sure. I said, I am definitely coming back, And there was I had a fucking blast. There was a lot of people there, a lot of booths, and all the booth people as cool as shit. I mean I even had believe it or not. I did spend a lot of time actually talking to people about like kind of the occult, and I kept on showing them the sticker and then showing them the eyeball situation. I actually got a lot of people who are like after I was done telling them that. They were like, you know what, I'll take a sticker. I'm gonna check this out. Like you know, I got people, I guess, you know, as attention with that. So it was a good time though. I had a really good time, and I would definitely suggest that for next year, like again, I'll be going. I would suggest if you're close by, it's actually worth going to. And again it's like ten dollars a day. There'll be hundreds of people there. There'll be tons of shit going on. I mean, just the people at the Boots. Honestly, some of those people, the stuff that they're the experiences they've had, or even this was one thing I thought, and not have to keep going on about it. This shit these people made with their own hands was unbelievable and the amount of time and passion these people, I would be totally honest with you, And this is what I had said to somebody else and said, all of us with our boots were a bunch of fucking nerds geeking out on what we're into. That's what the fucking is. And I've come here and I'm meeting a whole bunch of other people that are fucking weird like me geeking out on something they love doing, you know what I'm saying. And I even be honest, booth people are proably the most authentic and passionate people there out of even the speakers. So definitely, I would definitely say, come check that ship out if you're around next year. I even made it for some people I didn't know. I made it on the fucking thumbnail for the uh for the news of the online news had a video attached to it, and I'm on the thumbnail and at the end with my fucking Venetia mask on throwing up the okay symbol. They fucking got me like that. I was like, I wonder if it's that hands sign that actually got me on there.
Speaker 1: That's the only way they take pictures of you.
Speaker 2: You gotta, yeah, you never know, because I will say it is a little weird that that out of everything, got the fucking thumb yeah yeah, And I got the Occult Reject shirt on and everything right there.
Speaker 1: You gotta give them thirty three, you know, or something like that.
Speaker 2: Ye next time, next time, Yeah, no, next time you're gonna be there. I don't care if I have to fucking fly you in myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like fun, well it was. It was a place. Absolutely, this has been a great episode. Thank you guys for joining us, and we'll see you again next time.
Speaker 2: Later