Speaker 1: M hm did the skin by.
Speaker 2: A h Yeah, what is up guys?
Speaker 1: Just testing? Uh, I'm just testing today, just testing because we are on d live. Bye, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody stand safe today. This is gonna be a quick thing because we are testing the d live platform because we haven't streamed over there using we haven't used the platform.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to jay ahead to you guys. Let's see how you guys are doing today. Uh. If anybody that does want to support I'm not gonna check Rumble because we're I go, we're on Rumble.
Speaker 2: And Kick and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna check the chat. But uh, this is would be a quick stream for me to check something. I am not on the laptop, so yeah, but I hope everybody is staying sape. If anybody that wants to this is not a this is not gonna be a this is this is a quick stream. Guys. If anybody that does want to help, I appreciate the help. Rumble rands remember uh so Uh, if anybody that does want to help, I do appreciate it. I appreciate it. Any help that we do get goes back into the stream. It does go back into the stream.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me Yeah, yeah, I do appreciate anybody that that that does contribute to the show and all that. It's it's funny that people get out the uh sus later by can mm hmmm mmm. Yeah, I do appreciate. Yeah, hold on, what's up, hey, Crystal? How you doing. I'm just I'm just getting people. I'm just doing a live stream just to tell because we have a new platform. We have a new platform that actually it's a platform that you know about. It's called and it's actually called d Live. Yeah, everybody's gonna say, oh, I've never given up on d live. I have never given up on d Live. Yeah, I have never given.
Speaker 2: Up on d live.
Speaker 1: Because D live is where I got my start. Some of my starts from people who there's people out there that say, oh, he's going back, he's on d live. Is I've been on d Love. I've been on d Love for a long time. I know the struggles that D live has been going through. Yeah, I just want to say thank you. I appreciate everybody that has came through the stream. Have I appreciate and if anybody that don't wants to donate, Hey, what's up, Edward?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother? If anybody that does does want to donate, it's in the link description in the rumble in YouTube, uh descriptions. I appreciate it. Holy oot Joe, holyoat Joe had I'm doing okay, Edward. Uh dude, holyot Joe tried to start some ship with TJ today. I had to delete the stream. I had to delete the stream because holyoak Joe said some really nasty stuff about about TJ's girlfriend and I really don't want to talk about it, so leave it there. You know, it's something that I really Yeah, we appreciate you. I want to say thank you. Yeah, he said some really holy joke, came on here and said some really nasty stuff after he was watching the show and TJ was talking about how Chris was acting. Yeah, I had to delete the episode. Edward. Yeah, I want to say that I do appreciate people. By the way, I didn't realize I still had some of these.
Speaker 2: Let's see who I have?
Speaker 1: Oh, looks me as a dog. I want to tell you this one right here is a little bitter sweep for me because of who did it for my dad? Who did it for my family? The guy that we found out the guy that we.
Speaker 2: Found out.
Speaker 1: The person who did this. I don't know. I'm gonna keep it in the rotation because of who who made it. We found out later that the guy wasn't who he was. No, it was it was uh Brandon, it was Brandon h friendon made that for my dad. How was the world?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, uh huh yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Skin a ball is just a little bar. Uh all right, Hey, what's up, Crystal. I just want to say to people. I do want to say that I do appreciate people showing up. You know, God this is the right place at the right time. And yeah, I just want to say thank you. I just want to say it's so ap appreciative. I'm so appreciative about who I have, you know. Yeah, I do appreciate everybody that comes on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you know.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, guys, when God puts us on this, dude, I'm doing this quick stream just to test some stuff. I want to say thank you. You know you guys hit you know I I so. I said on one of the shows today that we're making an appointment because of medicaid, I have to make an appointment so they could do a work work up a medical plan so they can uh send it over to Medicaid to get it. Thank you, thank you GP. I have to basically, by the way, this dope dot me that is in the chat that is actually a new a new thing that I found. If you guys want to go check it out to the twitch chat. I also want to tell people if if you guys have a time in your day, by the way we are on rumble, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, do do do do do do yeah.
Speaker 1: Sor I says something. By the way we are on Rumble for a minute, I want to say thank you to anyone that has supported the channel, support me, support what I do is so good to help people out. And I'm actually am thinking about in the tune because I'm having one of those nights where it's I just came I just came on to test my internet because we had an internet issue on the last stream. But I think I know why, because I think it's the laptop we had we had an issue with the internet. I think it's that laptop because the laptop's turned off right now, so I'm only using one thing right now. So yeah, I'm testing my internet. But I want to say thank you guys. By the way, I just want right bluggly RFL just sent a dollar and seven cents to the cash out. Yeah I am. And so to the people that think that they can I am who I am. I'm different. You know, you don't see me. You don't see me panderin two sponsors. You don't see me. You don't see me, like say, oh, here's the thing. You don't see me. By the way I'm doing, I have right now on my charity on my uh all my links there. I have all of my stuff that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I even put one for Sandra because that says it's almost been the thursday, I got to do a podcast with my friend Sandra on on her show, and it was so amazing to talk to someone that was very awesome to deal with. But you know, if anybody that does wanna yeah, and and and that's and that's the thing is is I learned a lot of times. I learned how to do what's what's right for me. If you think that you think that it's it's it's bad to have someone doubt you every time that you stream. There's people out there that that I streamed with that thought that I wasn't smart. By the way, if anybody that does wanna wanna check out my YouTube, there you go. But I want to say thank you to the pe people who h yeah, yeah, I just wanted to test my stream. Oh yeah, I got all these ones that I guess stickers, Yeah, you got so many, you know. I want to say that is so. And by the way, I just want to tell people that when I get a chance, I'm gonna upload this this pod to my podcast platform and the clips we have right now on on spreaker, fifteen hundred and fifty four episodes. If anybody that does want to support yeah yeah, If anybody that does want to support the channel, I will. I just want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel, support what I do every day. I want to say thank you and I want to say that I do and you know, I'm working on it. I'm working on other stuff to you don't see the footwork that I do every day to You don't see the footwork that I do every day to put this show on the air. People don't see the footwork that I have to do to put this show on the air, or for putting stuff on the air. You don't see the footwork. You don't see all the bull crap that I have to go through on the back end to put a show on the air for people to watch. I have people that watch on their TVs. I have people watch on their phones. I have people watch, you know. And also other things that I do behind the scenes backstage. A lot of times I'm working on other stuff to get for you guys, and it's hard for me to do it when I have no help.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I have helped to people that help me. All right, guys, I will talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Crystal all Hey TJ, Hey TJ. You might want we might need to do a voice call with meet you and ED because we need to tell ED what happened. All right, I love you guys. I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: Bye,