Speaker 1: We have some really fun Jack Black audio for you coming up here. I'll make you think in about fifteen minutes or so, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This, all right, So I'm gonna play some audio. I'm gonna see if you guys can guess what's going on here. This is a post it on TikTok a couple of days ago. I will tell you that this is a British lady and see if you can kind of figure out what she's hearing, because she is returned home after work or a night out and she's home alone, but she's a little freaked out because she's hearing this noise.
Speaker 3: There's fifteen seconds and.
Speaker 1: He guesses, well, where is it happening. It's like in another room in her house from the door shut. Yeah, it's kind of dark in the house too, So she's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, was it sped up at all?
Speaker 5: That's a yeah. I did a bunch of edits to me shorter because it's like a minute and a half. Yeah, can I hear it again?
Speaker 3: Would you just pick it up where it was?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Or well? Good? Hello, hello, Okay, any guesses we had a little more, but.
Speaker 4: Just someone's having a hard time in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I mean it makes me they get some sort of an exhaust thing.
Speaker 6: It Also it reminds me of you guys put in the fart prank thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like the fart machine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like in the studio. So maybe someone put one of those in her, oh something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, it does sound so much like a fart that I think it's not a farty.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's a TV.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Is that a dog party?
Speaker 4: Okay, Kevin, Yes, it's no.
Speaker 3: Still, dog guys are good. You guys are all around it here.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good cat farting.
Speaker 5: Hi. Stop?
Speaker 7: Who does how is that even saying?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: It is? A kid playing sound effects on a computer?
Speaker 5: No, Alexa was playing it way fucked in her Alexa machine. Her little alexas just playing farts the whole time.
Speaker 4: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: Alexa played farts and it is not.
Speaker 7: Stop Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, hello Alexa?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 7: Who does so?
Speaker 4: How is that even saying? What's amazing?
Speaker 3: That is amazing?
Speaker 1: So someone said Alexa played farts for the next three hours and left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right, that has to be what happened.
Speaker 4: Unless she does live alone, then that's creepy.
Speaker 3: She does live alone, just thought someone was in her house.
Speaker 1: Someone had to have gone and done that, though Alexa doesn't just decide to do it.
Speaker 4: No, we grew up with ferbies.
Speaker 6: Furbies would go off just by themselves randomly, so really I can relate.
Speaker 2: I never used my Alexa. I think it's too easy for people to hack into now, uh.
Speaker 4: Turn that microphone off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's probably true. Hello, we do we do a lot of We do a lot of what's the weather today, Alexa? This is what well?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey Siri, because the iPhones are old, yeah whatever. All right, there's a fun thing you can do to scare your parents, brought to you by KT here on the Eagle. All right, it's the Bin and Skin Show coming up next. Why don't we do this? Jack Black always makes us think, he makes us laugh, he makes us smile. He's got some audio and you're really gonna like this. We'll play it for you next, right around ninety one point one to eat