Speaker 1: Wait, good morning everybody. It's a cold one. Yes, hang on, my headphones are not working. Yeah, yes, it is cold. Yeah all right, I'm gonna need another hang on and I'm getting Morse code. All right? What did we do before remote starts on cars? John? Do you have a remote?
Speaker 2: I drive a two thousand and two Toyota Camery still and Dave, you're still driving the Escape.
Speaker 3: I still have the six Escape. And we have a garage that we actually put our cars in.
Speaker 1: Tony. Oh fancy, I have junk in my in my trunk. No, that too with the But I do have junk in my garage. Constantly, I'll clean it out and then the mysteriously things start to appear again. But I can't fit a car in it. So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Say, in our neighborhood, all the time, cars are starting in the driveway and they're scraping. It's like put it in the garage.
Speaker 1: See, I don't have a garage. I don't have that luxury. Oh you don't have a garage or remote Star. No, we're roughing in here. That's like back in the stone Age. What are you doing school?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately? I mean that's this is the neighborhood we live in.
Speaker 1: I have an explore and the first time I got it, I've never had a heated steering wheel before. I thought something was broken with the car. I said, why is my steering wheel hat? That's not right, that can't be right. My buddy was like, dude, you're an idiot. It was built that way. But now I just and Tony Cruz said it. I said, what do we do before remote starts? He goes, cars got stolen, and I went, no, that's actually true. My buddy lived out off Fagan Bush. He went out, started his car, went back in his house, came back out. Carl's gone, wow. But with the automatic start, it locks your car for you and starts the car. Or so again, if you have that, that's what you'll be using this morning as you roll on out to do your thing. I brought John in from the Tony Cruise Show because college playoffs, another bracket will be issued tonight. It's the second to last one, right, yes, and then the conference championship games, which we just discussed. Probably we should get of the conference championship games if you're going to have a playoff.
Speaker 2: There's so many coaches that already dislike the conference championship games because it gives their team a potential re especially if you're on the outs are on the lower end of the playoff top twelve, right if you lose that conference championship game, that kind of ruins your chances.
Speaker 1: You're out. So it's a de facto extra playoff round, which isn't fair really, So I bring him in because you're an IU guy, and we nobody in the last ten years said if you start a playoff, I know the one team that's going to be in it first year, I you, I you will be there. Nobody nobody said that. So your chances there are they tenth now they.
Speaker 2: Were tenth in the last week's edition of the rankings. They'll probably move up one spot because of Miami's lost to Syracuse last week. They'll put him at number nine. But because of the way the funky Auto Bidsworth work, teams like Arizona State, they'll get like the number four seed even though they're not even in the top two. So that I'll move Indiana technically to a ten seed, which keeps them from hosting, so to number nine. But you're still closer if you're number.
Speaker 1: Nine, So nine hosts ten, eight hosts eight hosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight faces off against nine, but anyone that you know, it's just like a regular bracket.
Speaker 1: The lower seed gets to host the playoffs, right, Okay, man, I'm so excited about this. Where do we think? So? What times this happening? And they do? I haven't seen this year. I'm sure you have because you're au fan. Are they doing it like the NCAA bracket situation where here's your top four seeds.
Speaker 2: You see that they go through the entire top twenty five, so they show all the teams that are on the outside, and then when they get to that top twelve, they show the bracket and kind of fill it in as they go all the way down the number one. So it's been fun to see Indiana be a part of it.
Speaker 3: So is Indiana considered a lock now or still on the bubble?
Speaker 2: I think at this point they're a lot, considering they absolutely dismantled Purdue the way that they were supposed to.
Speaker 1: Three of us could well, let me tell you the coach got fired right afterwards. Yes, and there was a point to where people were discussing and I get it, you know, stop them, But I think they called a time out. There was a there was a series at the end where they called a time out to score again. Yeah, like and they it was already fifty something to nothing and it was like, dude, you called a timeout so you can score again at the end.
Speaker 2: Kurt Signetti does not. I mean he he puts his foot on the gas pedal and doesn't stop. I mean, some people don't like that type of coaching. But when you're when you're Indiana and you're in the position that you're in, there's other there's other teams that are trying to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: You saw Penn State.
Speaker 2: Dude against Maryland, you want to kind of leave as make as big of a statement as you can that's where we are again, and that and that that annoys coaches. But even Ryan Walters in the press conference that he had done the same thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Will Signetti be that guy that eventually because everyone, hello, I have no idea why that started? Yeah? Uh will Signetti be? Uh? At first, everyone like loves him now Google I win, But will he eventually be he's kind of prickly. Will he eventually be the guy that everyone hates except for Rhue fans? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, he has very he has a very strong personality. And the more the more teams that he ends up playing and you know, having these fun sound bites against whenever it affects your team personally, you don't like that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: When you're winning, your prickly. When you're losing, you take off the l y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's true. Somebody suggested that it's a new version of Bob Knight.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 2: So I was talking with somebody about that back in the spring, because that's whenever he was, you know, doing all of his rounds and saying all the nonsense about the you know, produced sucks and so's Ohio State and Michigan. Yeah, I told somebody, I said this, don't take this as me saying he's the next Bob Knight. But he has that strong northern He's from Pittsburgh. He has that personality to where like he doesn't care what he says, he doesn't care who he offends. He's confident. Some people see it as arrogant, and it is very Bob Knight esque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, since you said northern Pittsburgh. It does have a Marino as a Marino kind of feel to him. Doesn't it. Well, you couldn't pinpoint whether Marino was a good guy or not because he was kind of prickly. And after you heard that he gave his family just those gloves that he used to do advertisements for. All right, So isnor gloves ice Toner gloves? All right? So John, I'll let you cut you loose here. You've been here all morning. So you think they'll be I think they'll come in at number nine to number nine tonight.
Speaker 3: That will seed.
Speaker 2: Them more than likely at number ten because of teams that are behind them that get auto bid and they.
Speaker 3: Who is going to be the heartbroken fan base the ones that think they're in and.
Speaker 2: Are like, what, it's either going to be Clemson or South not South Carolina because they lost to Clemson, but it's Clemson's probably going to be on the outside looking in. But if they if they win the ACC championship, then they'll they'll automatically.
Speaker 1: If they beat SMU. And yeah, so they got to beat SMU, but that still doesn't in the eyes of people. Brands matter, Yeah they do, and when you beat SMU for the championship, people don't give you credit for it, even though SMU will knock your teeth off and score on you. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's me but that At that point, though, if Clemson beats SMU, they get one of the top four, it won't matter what they're Oh right, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So so who do they play for the championship? Who?
Speaker 3: Who's I?
Speaker 1: You plays who for the chick So Indiana is not in the Big Ten, they're not.
Speaker 3: Who's in the Big Penn State due.
Speaker 2: To a the tiebreaker scenario because Indiana and Penn State were both second because Penn State's opponent's record was better than Indiana's opponents. Penn State moves on to face Oregon in the Big Ten championship, so Indiana is technically third. They won't play another game, So State they're fourth. Yeah, because they took two losses in the conference.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it may not be.
Speaker 3: A bad thing for Indiana not to be in the chair.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because my fear was if Indiana was that was playing in Indianapolis, if they get blown out by Oregon similar happening to Ohio State, that knocks you out of the top twelve more than likely.
Speaker 1: Johnny, go home, man, good to see you, Thank you for the show today. Yes, yes, sir, all the good information there. I just again, Dave. I had to pull him in because it's it's so I you is in this thing now, this is the Twilight. It really is.
Speaker 3: Florida State is two and nine a year after almost making the playoffs, and Indiana is in what college playoff? Initial college playoff? And Indiana's in it.
Speaker 1: I think the bowl game went so bad that you forgot Florida State was twelve and o last year. Yep.
Speaker 3: And oh, you've got Jared Verse and Fisk who are both with the Rams first round draft picks, Keon Coleman starring with the Buffalo Bills draft picks. So there's a lot of guys off that team that went to the NFL, and most starters didn't play in that bowl game last year. But yeah, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Later in the show, I will be we're going to go over a list I found. I cannot confirm what I cannot confirm whether this is a JCPS memo or not, or part of their handbook. I asked a couple of people and they head from JCPA.
Speaker 3: It looks like a joke that makes the email rounds.
Speaker 1: I know, but it looks I'm sorry, it looks like a pamphlet, like a handbook. Do you see like the side thing the picture. Somebody took a picture of a pamphlet of how to how to describe a student if they're in a certain situation, and it's all it's so over the top, it can't be real.
Speaker 3: Right, it's JCPS, which is probably likely real.
Speaker 1: If it's not JCPS, it's some school system, right, because I couldn't get a confirm from a couple of JCPS. They're like, I haven't seen that. I'm like, okay, but we'll make fun of it anyway a little bit later in the show. So definitely it's so crazy it's probably real. Yeah. Yeah, it's think of the most outrageous thing, and JCPS will do it. Well, they won't do that, well, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: They'll one up the most ridiculous thing you can think of.
Speaker 1: That's how I predict what this company does. How many times have I done that? Dame? I was like, let me tell you what's the least Uh no, no.
Speaker 3: No, people go with no one to replace this?
Speaker 1: All right, So I want to get excited, but I've had the rug pulled out before on projects in Louisville. I mean I can name three or four off the top of my head of Oh my god, they're gonna build that.
Speaker 3: They're downtown hotels. We had all my Whiskey Row entertainment district that was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, there were some mostly peaceful protests that derailed a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Sure, even going back to the Museum Plaza, which is where the Alie Center is. Oh yeah, yeah, so they were gonna build like a sixty story with a with an art thing and then a side little escalator elevator to main Street. It was been cool. It would have been cool. Uh. So this is so the parking lot. Everyone knows what I'm talking about, the Bats Baseball slugger Field, the parking lot that surrounds slugger Field all the way from you know, street to street. There it is. They are planning to build apartments, hotel, restaurants, bars, all sorts of things in that entire area. It looks like six seven stories tall, all of them with like rooftop party areas.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the idea. I'll believe it when I see it.
Speaker 1: That's where I am. That's where I am, Like I was so excited. I watched the news a couple of times trying to get more information about it. Two hundred and fifty two, three hundred million dollars. It looks great.
Speaker 3: When they built the stadium, all of this was supposed to have already happened.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. Well, okay, so they're trying to tie everything together between New lou and everywhere. Now across the street angels Envy, They're they're going across their street. They're gonna have a walkway because they've taken over that. That's a parking lot next to them. They're taking that and making that into a whole new because they're so booked hooked. You can't get in, you can't get in that do a tour that's booked. That's bood. So you saw the new story Johnny. Yes, we brought Johnny in because he is to the other John. We're just overflowing John's.
Speaker 3: And we only have one toilet.
Speaker 1: That is not the joke of the day, And you're welcome.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love the joke of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh well, I brought John in to do the joke of the day. If you go, if you want to hold on that till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to do this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll enjoy it, we'll talk, we'll talk sports complex. So yesterday the mayor was out there, the guy the new the new owners of Sucker or the back Diamond holding. Yeah, they were there. What was the your take as the news guys, you think we're going to get this done?
Speaker 4: I mean they're talking like it's going to be a good project. If it's got to get past the Metro Council.
Speaker 3: I don't think for spending.
Speaker 4: And it's also got to go before the Waterfront folks, because it's part down in that area, so that commission has to approve it as well. They have not seen yet where they would get the funding for it, whether it's going to be tax dollars, bond sales whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, if they can do it, great.
Speaker 4: My first question was if they're taking out all that parking lot space where you're gonna park for slugger field.
Speaker 3: Uh, they it's hard enough night.
Speaker 1: And stuff, But they have a parking lot across the street which is half full all the time. So I think most games now, but but if for the big games, the Banana whatever, yea opening nights stuff like that. For July, I think you'll you'll have a problem. But other than that, it'll be fine.
Speaker 4: If they can do it. I think it would be a great way to get people to more than just the stadium, or once they're down out the stadium, keep them there. Kind of like the the the bars and the restaurants around the Yum Center. You know, if people come in for for Louisville Cardinals games or events, They've got those bars and restaurants there that people go to as well.
Speaker 1: I come up from River Road, take that little lit side road on the side there. There's great, there's parking there, but this ties in a lot from the soccer stadium to this. And remember no one went downtown before Slugger Field. No one. No one went downtown.
Speaker 3: You we joke there for a couple of restaurants.
Speaker 1: You go in and get out, run in and run out, no one. You could shoot a cannon down the middle of Main Street on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: You would go in with that vehicle from Stripes and they would drop the back down. You go into Vincenzo's, get back in and get out of dodge.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So am I lying.
Speaker 1: No, no, And I've credited Sluggerfield with that it was the first, and really why the Young Center and you got four Street Life for stoot Life followed slugger Field, right, So all of this stuff followed the main Most of the main street museums followed slugger Field. Slugger Field was the first because the most east we would go on that East Market there was Stevie Ray's Blues Bar. We'd go there and then leave. So when they built slugger Field, it proved that people would go downtown. And I think, if they get this done, I'm feeling the same thing, like, if they get this done, maybe this does get us back on track, right, I don't know. I would love to see it.
Speaker 4: It could bring more people to New lou It could breathe life back into Fourth Street Live. But again it's if they can get it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The mayor seems optimistic, The chairman of DBH seems optimistic. And the group they've worked with before has pulled off stuff like this, with the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and a big arena events center area in San Francisco as well.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn now is right because of the marrillions and millions of dollars of homes that are all redone. Yeah, it's rich people live in Brooklyn. It's jay Z. This isn't the nineteen seventy eight Don Travolta. No, it's not Brooklyn. You know.
Speaker 4: It's Jay Z buying part ownership in the New Jersey Nets, moving him to Brooklyn and building the Barclays Center.
Speaker 1: All right, so Dave, yes, it's time for your joke of the day.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: I don't know, am I are we ever? Really? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm not sure if you're ready for those little.
Speaker 1: Foam things on when they box. Go ahead?
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, hey fellas, Hey d what's up?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: How's the thing?
Speaker 3: A duck? A duck walks into a pub orders a pint and a ham sandwich.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Bartender looks at him and says, wait a minute, you're a duck. I see your eyes are working, the duck said, and you can talk. The bartender says, I see your ears are working too. Now if you don't mind, can I have my beer in my sandwich?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, the bartender said, pours the duck a pint. It's just that we don't get many ducks. In this pub. What are you doing around this way? I'm working on the building across the street. I'm a dry waller. Bartender can't believe the duck and wants to learn more, but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and starts reading. So the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the barman good day, and leaves. Same thing happens for a couple of weeks. Then one day the circus comes to town. The ring master comes into the pub for a pint, and the bartender says, you're with the circus, right, Well, I know this duck that could be brilliant for you. He drinks beer, eat sandwiches, reads the paper. Everything sounds amazing, said the ring master. Have him give me a call. Gave him his card. So the next day, when the duck comes into the pub, the bartender says, hey, mister duck, I bet you can line you up with the top job pays really good money. Always looking for the next job, The duck said, where is it at the circus? The bartender said, the circus. The duck says, that's right. The circus with the big tent. Yeah, the bartender said, with all the animals who live in cages and performers who live in caravan, said the duck. Of course, said the bartender. And that big tent with canvas sides and a roof with a hole in the middle, said the duck. Yeah, the bartender said, Duck says, what do they need with the drywaller.
Speaker 4: That Dave wrote that himself, did, Hey, I know what about a horse that wanted to learn to play guitar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, out it was pretty good, Dave.
Speaker 3: That maybe Norm McDonald's, Oh is it.
Speaker 1: Back? It's still pretty good. It's really good. I still can't get used to seeing the golden nugget on the laget. It's in hikes points.
Speaker 3: I've got that taken care of, Dwight. Let's talk about lots of pasta. We were there yesterday and a nice bustling lunch crowd, everybody getting their homemade soup. They had like a stuffed pepper homemade soup. Who does that? As? They got it from a credenza in New York. Yeah, and they got all the recipes in the back.
Speaker 1: But what was cool was they come up with new ideas. All the time and we we're talking. We're talking. Yesterday was to the one he was talking about that they were going to experiment with, Oh my gosh, and we were like, do that you need to.
Speaker 3: Take cranberry butter stuff?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, it's like it was like, you need to make that lots of pasta. That's the thing about discovering some of the foods that they make. And by the way, it's very clean. We always prove that with the breads they baked. There are four ingredients on the label of their bread. But you got to eat it quick because it'll go bad because it's the way they made bread five hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: Check him out.
Speaker 1: It's lots of pasta. Thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Call ahead.
Speaker 3: If you want to get like a half pound to have aardy a pound of baked ham, call ahead. They'll have it ready for you when you get in. Get this. Circumvent the lines, circumvent, circumvent fantastic.
Speaker 1: Word on a Tuesday news Radio eight forty wh ans.
Speaker 3: It's Aussie's birthday, hang on, hang on. Ozzi is seventy six today. I see her going back to the cans. Tony's using his little wireless earbuds. I got a big head and strange ear canals. I can't get him to stay.
Speaker 1: All right, Nope.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why we got the cans. I got it nice cans.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks for working out.
Speaker 3: As I was telling the folks out there, it's Ozzy's seventy six birthday.
Speaker 1: Today, seventy six. I've interviewed him several times and he's been a joy every time. I can't understand already saying but until he sings, until he sings, and then he's like a songbird and never misses a note.
Speaker 3: And on those lines of can't understand them when they talk, but when they sing, you can. One of those bands will be featured in Reeling in the years today.
Speaker 1: It's called a T's in the business. Ah all right, m Ted Turner. Ted Turner, he's still alive. He is still alive. He's got dementia, but he looks, I gotta tell you, looks fantastic. He's in his late eighties and he is one of the top three or four landowners in the United States. So he went around a long time ago. He decided he loved those paintings, those art things. Yes, and he love the West, like the paintings of the elk in the mountains and then the bear walking through wherever and yellowpaper and Duck reading a newspaper going, what do they need a drywaller for? So he owns two point two million acres in four states.
Speaker 3: That's like owning a state.
Speaker 1: Correct, and he is trying to figure out he wants to never develop it, right, He's literally the guy from Yellowstone going, we obviously can't afford to keep it because taxes. That's the nightmare of America is eventually you have to give up your own house and your land because you can't pay the taxes on it. So he's they're trying to figure out how to keep it and not spoil it.
Speaker 3: Sell it to the Pioneer woman and her husband. They're a top ten landowner. Also, who's the pioneer woman read Drummond. She's like cooking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing social conservation things in cooking persons. That's what we do here. Well, if anybody figure yeah, if anybody can figure out Ted Ted Turner. I thought it was ironic, not ironic, but weird that they did a story on Ted Turner and at the end of the show they did a story on Jane Fauna and didn't connect the two. That was traitorous. I was like, how do you not connect those two? I know, I'm like.
Speaker 3: What they were like they were the Sonny and Sheriff yeties.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I mean Robert Redford poking at Ted Turner in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Robert Redford poked Ted Turner.
Speaker 1: Well, he was. They were at an awards center and I never heard that. Some of you all know Jane Fauna and some of us know Jane Vanda, and they did like jumped up out of his seat, like exploded and left you.
Speaker 3: You weren't the first Ted, No, not a chance, not even the fourteenth probably no.
Speaker 1: Not a chance. But he's so he's calling it concern conservation, conservation, capitalist or something like. He's trying to keep it by.
Speaker 3: It's like trying to find an old property and saying this is historic, you can't develop it.
Speaker 1: He's trying. He's not gonna be able to do it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the people that have done this where they let their yard grow. Yes, then they get the butterfly pollinator zone signs you can't do anything.
Speaker 1: We have at least four of those. Oh and I we walk by, and it looks abandoned, right, except for the house doesn't look abandoned. The yard does. It's natural.
Speaker 3: I know there's one house as I pull up to your drive. It's on the right hand side. Yes, that's a little sketchy. Four of them, bro, No, no, no, that family moved. Oh they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Somebody bought it, gutted it, and sold it to a very nice person.
Speaker 3: That was right for flipping right there?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it was and it's so great. So but they have four of those and we walk by. Didn't look terrible. It just looks weird band name right for flipping? Yeah, right for flipping? Yes, all right, then, yeah it's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh I got a deer Squatchy for you if you feel like misquatch dispensing advice, Miss Squatchy. I wonder what Squatchy's up to you besides eating and running awkwardly. Yes, this us from Paul. Paul writes in Dear Squatchy.
Speaker 1: Hi Paul, thanks for listening to the show.
Speaker 3: A year ago, my ex girlfriend and I broke up, but it was amicable and we're still able to be pleasant to each other. We don't hang out or anything like that, but we're still connected on social media and our adult enough to be pleasant with each other. My current girlfriend of a few months has been cool with it and knows that there's nothing between my ex and me in any way, shape or form, or so I thought. The day after Thanksgiving, I put up my Christmas tree, lit it up, and put the ornaments on. Oh my girlfriend loved it. However, yesterday I came home and found all of the ornaments off the tree in the trash.
Speaker 1: Uh, excuse me.
Speaker 3: Apparently my ex saw a picture of the tree on social media and commented, I remember buying all those ornaments. Oh no, it was pissed at me for hiding the fact that they were symbolic of an old relationship. I thought they were symbolic of Christmas. Is this really that big of a deal. Is this something I should have seen coming? Or is there a bigger issue here?
Speaker 1: Run turn around, don't even grab whatever, leave your phone on the table, turn around like Forrest Gump, and run the other direction, because this relationship will not last and or work.
Speaker 3: These ornaments, I'm guessing, were probably kids on sleds, not pictures of the ex girlfriend. Half the things on our tree are from Becky and her kids before we met.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: Who throws stuff in the trash because you weren't around for it?
Speaker 1: Who cares? What you're freak?
Speaker 3: They're ornaments.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, I should have nothing before you.
Speaker 3: Your life didn't begin until I shout out.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the closet and throw away all my because I bought them. She bought them for me before we main.
Speaker 3: She bought me. This tie. Strangle you with it?
Speaker 1: But in reality, do you want to talk about if we're giving guys advice about relationship? Right, and we give pretty damn good advice. People tell us all the time you all should do a relationship show and give advice. But if you want to go to you'll admit that men are stupid, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: We can be by the way, you'll like today's Tuesday's twol I think right.
Speaker 1: But I men are stupid. So what we really should start is with a question with this guy, how good is the sex? It's obviously spectacular to see. That's really where this all comes down to. It all comes down to if it's spectacular sex and she is a magician in the bed, you're gonna put up with more crap.
Speaker 3: What did Bill Murray say in Kingpin? It's a small world when you have amazing boobs.
Speaker 1: Roy, But that is really means just how men think.
Speaker 3: Two months in, she took your ornaments off the tree and threw them in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you gotta draw on in the sand right that morning. Again, when you get home or whenever you get home, you go, okay out.
Speaker 3: This is the beginning of her getting her hooks and yup. Every max the friends go away, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Correct, the ones that get between you and the friends, that's it. Depending on how old you are and what.
Speaker 3: The friends you made before you two met are going to be gone.
Speaker 1: So now there's a caveat to that. If you're standing in a bar and your buddies are chanting shots, shots, shots, and at one thirty in the morning, maybe she should get in between you and your friends. But we know those guys. We know those guys, so you should probably get in between those. She should get in there and go Do we really need to be in the bar at thirty yelling shots? No?
Speaker 3: Can't we have Happy hour and dinner with Dave and Becky?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can we just go with David Becky be home by eight eight fifteen. Yeah, at the Tops, at Tops. The only reason it's say fifteen is because we actually get coffee right after the last drink. It's really works out well. So no shots in the Grand Slam breakfast on Wednesday, Irish coffee. Oh my god. So yeah, this guy, but here's another caveat we gotta say, everyone gets another chance, like you go, hey, this is an example of unstable behavior, and I'm not in for this. Oh she'll she'll love that. Sorry, this is if you can't truth it? Well, you're right though, they go nuts unstable nuts.
Speaker 3: Hello, did you say I was unstable? Did you say I was understanding?
Speaker 1: No, No, sweetie, I said, I said he was unstable.
Speaker 3: Are you never touching these again?
Speaker 1: I said unstable behavior. I didn't say you were unstable. I said unstable.
Speaker 3: You say you're saying I'm nuts, aren't you? This is crazy.
Speaker 1: This isn't an accusation calling me crazy.
Speaker 3: Let me finish?
Speaker 1: Can I finish? Can I please? Can you finish? It's his unstable behavior.
Speaker 3: You're saying I can't behave like a normal adult. You're calling me unstable and crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is working out and then the mistake the guy makes, she cries, takes her top off, they have sex, and then he's forgetting all of the ornament stuff. Hmm, because guys.
Speaker 3: Because logic can leave the body correct after about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lacey depends, a lacey brawl with some cleavage, and men, really smart men lose their They lose everything, They lose everything.
Speaker 3: Everything goes south and then exits the body and it'll take you another couple of months to get.
Speaker 1: Back all in just a couple of moments over a lacey brawl and some cleavage. What are you doing, dude? Stop?
Speaker 3: She threw your ornaments in the trash? What I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: Totally forgot about that ornament man. She took her to I off, and I totally forgot about the ornament thing. Whatever.
Speaker 3: They're just they're just ornaments.
Speaker 1: They're all right.
Speaker 3: But the the best part of that advice was the first.
Speaker 1: Word, run, run, turn and run like Forrest Gump, You know that one where he's swinging his arms and runs down to the end of the of the driveway, turns left and I cap ronnie, I cap ron that when the leg braces fell off or no, when he's sitting on the porch and he's guy's little hat on and he's bored, and he goes. I decided to go on and run, and that's when he runs across the nation. Yeah, yeah, he runs to the he goes. I run to the end of the driveway and then I ran to the end of Green Bow and then I kept running. That's my advice to you, son, Run like Forrest Gump. But don't stop. You don't don't stop.
Speaker 3: But if you want to meet another chick, bring a razor. All right, your mom really does care about your schooling. So still one of the greatest movies of all time. Of course, all right, tensions are building. I don't know if I have enough time for this. We'll skip that one.
Speaker 1: No, I'll skip that one and go to the Hulu. So here's the deal. I don't know if I should cancel and re sign up because all of these streaming services are doing the drug dealer thing. Hey, come on, you want to try our service. Come on, try a service ninety nine on some months, babyfore for a year. Come on, you get you and then get you hooked.
Speaker 3: You know, it sounds like remember those one nine hundred calls I'd never called no. The commercials for him. Oh yeah, everyone's spectacular looking. And the person on the other end has a baby in her arms, she's ironing it, has a cigarette her mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guarantee it. But two bills. So this is the drug this is the drug dealer guy. So Hulu says, streaming service. Sign up now for the year. You get ninety nine cents per month for a year. Okay, how do you not cancel the Hulu and go with it? I got it for Disney Plus now that Disney Plus says, because it's all on one. The bundle Disney Plus and Hulu is two ninety nine a month.
Speaker 3: Two dollars and ninety nine cents. That's it for how long?
Speaker 1: For a year? Really? Yes?
Speaker 3: So I would have to cancel my current Hulu, Yes, and then re sign up for Disney Hulu. Come combine Hbo Max a monthly membership with ads, because that's all it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm getting ads now. I'm watching a Disney movie that I pay whatever fifteen dollars a month for and I'm getting ads anyway, and I go, well, it's over. Streaming's over because now it's just cable. Yep. So a monthly membership with ads and streaming is two ninety nine a month for the first six months. So if you cancel and sign up now, you're saving almost fifteen bucks a month for six months.
Speaker 3: So ninety bucks. Yeah, but then you'll have a hundred bucks of aggravation trying to cancel it.
Speaker 1: All right, Paramount plus is Paramount plus essential or Paramount plus with showtime?
Speaker 3: Jeez?
Speaker 1: Could this be more confusing? It's two ninety nine a month for two months. That's not a really big deal. No, it's not worth it, Peacock says, because everybody loves the cock Peacock, there's a lot of shows on that channel. I love.
Speaker 3: It was a pain in the ass. I signed up for it because I wanted the Packers Eagles game, and it's going to be another one during the playoffs. Yeah, and it could be the Packers, so I held on to it. But trying to get it on a second TV was a pain in the butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I got to enter this code. Wait, no, no, show me the place to enter the code. Yeah, you show me the code, but no place to enter it. Then I put in my email address and say password. That's why I'm doing this. I don't know my password. Quit asking me for my password. No one's broken into my house and change the password you got GPS. Just don't make me enter my password ever again from my house.
Speaker 1: Please. I think it's young people that design all this stuff, and they're like, this will really piss off old people. What's this They're gonna have to punch it in again and search for it.
Speaker 3: It's like the Chinese children that put too much tape on things when they're wrapping it.
Speaker 1: Peacock says, go premium annual subscription. So get it for a year for twenty bucks. Okay, just the year.
Speaker 3: You get all of it.
Speaker 1: Now, there's no annual, no monthly, it's just twenty bucks. You get it for a year.
Speaker 3: So here's what's gonna happen. People are gonna sign him for everything for about thirty bucks a month. Yes, forget about it, Yes, forget how they're paying for it because it's so small, And then pretty soon as two hundred and forty dollars a month, there's no doubt and you can't figure out how to cancel it, dammit.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's a if some people that don't have it because of that and want to taste it.
Speaker 3: Little taste, want a little nibbles.
Speaker 1: Just take a draw, Just take one draw. You can do two puffs. Take a two pluffs.
Speaker 3: You're like the guy and the panel van outside the school. That's right, This is what the stream means doing to people.
Speaker 1: Take a taste.
Speaker 3: I got some canned ticke. A taste a little.
Speaker 1: Uh, pull all the taste of King of Tulsa.
Speaker 3: Pull off the paper.
Speaker 1: Take a little tasted of doom.
Speaker 3: Like it, and if you love it, I'll give you some decision.
Speaker 1: Smoke some of his doom. See what you like it, and then you hooked anywhere. That came from Allen Electric sixty three six. Help is the phone number. Give them a call you of any electrical needs. Residential A lot of times they can get to you same day. It's crazy. Why Because they're just residential. They don't do commercial jobs, right, so they don't you know, when a commercial job is behind, or something's happening, or they're ready for the team. Those other places have to pull twelve electricians off and move them over to that commercial job that's not happening at Allen Electric. A lot of times they can get to you same day. It's crazy. Six three six Help is the phone number. They have three ladies and answer the phone all day long. Six three six help. Whatever electrical needs you have, call it now and then if you're looking for a generat generator, they are licensed and approved and train to install the GENERAK generator, don't go with somebody. If you're gonna get a generaic generator, which basically is the is the future runs off your gas line. You don't have to turn it on when your lights go down, it goes up. They know how to install it, so don't get another electrician or like, were you trained by Generak? And if they say no, hang up or kick them off the property and go call al Electric sixty three six Help is the phone's probably a drywaller. Yeah, well they need a drywaller for back off. Back after this news radio forty WA Chance