Speaker 1: Alrighty, Happy Monday, September sixteenth. It is the Crowdcast, and I am Correl. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. And I don't want to know, shame on me. We're gonna be talking about that and so much more.
Speaker 2: Today, Uncensored, unfiltered, fun, hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Corel Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crowdcast. I am Carel. Happy Monday, September sixteenth. It's almost the twenty first of September where we will all sing that song by Save in Tember. Oh yes, all right. We got so much to do today, so much to talk about in just thirty short minutes. And remember there's a live chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Carrel. That's YouTube. I'm watching all my buttons go crazy. See as I get louder YouTube dot com, Ford slash really Corel. But before we begin, I will give away this book right here. This is an unopened collector's item Todd Haynes Rapturish Process from the Museum of the Moving Image. He's an artist and a filmmaker, and this whole book is about his work. Todd Haynes. It's Todd Haynes' rapturish process. And how do you have to win this book? In the comments or you either send me an email at contact at reallycorrel dot com or down in the comments. Let's see. I'm gonna make it hard. I'm gonna sing a lyric and you're going and do not google it. If you google it, I'll be very angry at you. I'm gonna sing a lyric and you're going to tell me what either what play or what song it is from. Okay, here we go. Let's test your knowledge of Broadway. No one's gonna get this. Nobody's gonna get this, but I've been singing it all morning. Are you ready? We leave.
Speaker 2: Such a labrary lines. We don't know which ones are true unintended emotional cry.
Speaker 1: Take some man take this in. Okay, that's it. That's it. So if you know what play that is from.
Speaker 3: Weedly such a laborary lies, put it down below the first one to get it right, or send contact at really curll dot com.
Speaker 1: You'll get this book all right. I know I ain't gonna have to send it out because none of you are gonna know that play I saw that play so many times. It was right after Andrew died and spoke to me, all right, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. So, Donald Trump, you ain't gonna fool me again. No one tried to kill you yesterday. Nobody. That guy was not there to kill Donald Trump. He has not been charged with an assassination attempt. He has only been charged with a gun charge. All the eyewitnesses say there was a kerfuffle out front and that's what was going on. The guy was nowhere near Trump. He didn't shoot at Trump. So this is the second staged assassination attempt. I am telling you the first assassination attempt was staged. There is no damage to his ear, and a bullet would have damaged his ear. A fragment of glass, anything that caused that kind of bleeding would have damaged his ear and there would have been a scar. He has no scar. So, no doctor's report from the first assassination attempt, no pictures of the ear after the first assassination attemp except the bandage at the convention, which was conveniently lost the next day. And again no stitches visible, nothing, no damage to his ear. He was not shot. The body of the shooter cannot be found. Democrats wanted to examine it, it was gone by the time they got there. No one knows if it was buried or cremated. It's just magically gone. No real investigation, nothing, because Ockham's razor says, all things being equal, the simplest answer is the truth. What's the simplest answer here that he is the first candidate in US history to have two assassination attempts, or that this man that comes from television, that comes from show business is a liar and has set these up to try to gain public sympathy. Because everybody was talking about they're eating the cats, they're eating the dogs, and guess what, they couldn't escape that narrative. They couldn't escape it. Vance spent the weekend denying that it was fake. Danabash and others said, right to his face, there's no evidence of this. You are lying. What did he do? He called them democrat propagandist all this other stuff. So the vice presidential candidate spent the weekend denying that it's fake that Haitian immigrants in his state. Senator JD. Vance of Ohio, Okay, so the seated senator of Ohio, is causing death threats, bomb threats, evacuations of places in Springfield through spreading information that he knows is fake. He said so on the news yesterday. He said, well, I would make up stories if it meant that we could protect people. I would make up stories, you mean, the like the ones about the cats and the dogs, and stop posting memes about it. It's not funny anymore. People are getting harmed. So that part of the ticket was out all weekend long, defending the ridiculous racist trope that immigrants are eating animals. That has been a racist trope since there's been immigrants. Okay, and the other guy was doing he was golfing and allegedly, and it even says allegedly in all the headlines now allegedly someone tried to kill him. Again. No, it's all fake because they're getting their asses handed to them readily by Kamala Harris. Because we're not going back, We're not giving in. Go watch the video, Go stream the song on Spotify on Apple. We have yet to hear from the campaign. I'm trying. I'm trying to get the song out there, trying trying. I know you guys are trying to keep it up, you know what. So they they're losing, they're losers, and they're losing, and they're trying to just fool everybody. Again, within ten minutes of the guy being around, did Trump sent out a fundraising thing within ten minutes because it was already ready because they knew it was coming. Because the guys a dupe just like the other guy. By the way, how is it that the people trying to assassinate you allegedly are people that voted for you? Makes no sense? And then Elon Musk, So, back in the KFI days when we were covering the Gore v. Bush trial, it was getting near the end of the trial. It didn't look good for Gore. They allowed, they said, no recount in Florida. It just it didn't look good for Gore. So I asked Andrew on air. I said, so, Andrew, do you see anyway that Gore could could win? He said, well, he could pull a shotgun and shoot his opponent. That that's what he said, flippantly, not really saying for him to do it. Someone reported us an agent Darcy from the Secret Service came to KFI with two other agents to try to intimidate us with guns and Holster and lawyers, and we laughed at them, left the meeting and said, if you're going to arrest us, do it on air. We made no threats against George W. Bush none. Well, you should take this seriously, sir. We could arrest you right now. Go ahead, just make sure you do it on air, and you're going to have to bring his age medication and arrange for our dogs. Will Agent Darcy left in disgrace as the Clear Channel lawyers ripped them apart. But that was just because Andrews said, oh, you know, he could pull a gun and shoot his opponent. Elon Musk on his failing platform today posted, how come no one is trying to kill Biden Harris? That's what he posted. Elon Musk put out there, why is no one trying to kill Biden Harris? If he were any other person, he'd be in jail today. Proof there is two systems of justice right there, just right there, And everyone underneath is saying the same thing because a lot of people follow a lot of progressives have reposted and said why is this man not arrested? And everyone's saying because he's the richest man in the world, and so spare me all the bullshit about how everything is fair and everyone's under the same law. Donald Trump is not under the same law. Elon Musk is not under the same law. You and I would already be arrested for that statement. Meanwhile, Donald Trump continues to try to defraud the American people through ridiculously staged assassination attempts, of which there were fourteen against Adolf Hitler. FYI, he really can't do anything that Hitler didn't Hitler did it. He really can't do anything that Hitler hasn't already done. Kenny, he doesn't have an original thought in his brain, you know. And so it's just fake. It's fake. No one tried to assassinate him over the weekend. In fact, no one has tried to assassinate him at all. Both times they've been staged because he wanted the attention drawn away from something in the media, and he staged these attempts. They're staged. They're not real. Don't believe it. Okay, let's check the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, let's see tabletop worms. I saw on x there was a second attempt and I did the Oh no, no, there wasn't. There wasn't. Rod says, good morning, Good morning Rod. All right for the However, many of you watching twenty thirty forty of you watching, you know you could be chatting in the chatroom at YouTube dot com Forward slash Really Corell. And that doesn't mean you commenters don't have to comment down below. I read them. You know. Look, just because I'm live from ten to ten thirty doesn't mean I don't go back and read the comments. I do. You can post a comment anytime of the day or night under the video at Patreon Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correll or at YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correll. I will go see the comments. I will read them. I will comment back. So please interact. Let's interact. Come on comment down below the video. It still needs you to comment even though there's a live chat room. You can also read the live chat room at any time. Okay, you don't have to be in the chat room between ten and ten thirty to read what we said. You just hear chat replay under the video and it'll replay our chat as you watch the video. Lots of ways to interact with the show. You can text seven O two eight five oh oh five oh seven seven O two eight five oh oh five oh seven. It's right over my shoulder here through the entire show. So lots of ways to read, ch out and touch. Oh yeah, the book. The book we only such a laborate lies. I'll tell you who is in the play if it'll help. Anthony rapped from Rent and Heather Headley, who I adore. Uh So, anyway, so Donald Trump assassination attempt fake and it really speaks volumes for what they had to be out doing this weekend, which is defending their position on people eating dogs and cats because that really affects all of America and it's gonna make groceries cheaper and homes more affordable and interest rates drop and climate change less. Yes, that's it's really, you know, or pretending to be shot at while being golfed or while golfing. Yeah, that's these two idiots JD. Vance and Donald Trump just idiots, and they look like idiots in the eyes of the world. The eyes of the world is saying the same thing, alleged alleged attempt. Who is alleging it? Donald Trump in his campaign. That's who's alleging it. No one of any credibility is alleging that it's an assassination attempt. The FBI is even saying in what they believe was, they don't know. The guy has not expressed any interest that he was there to shot Donald Trump because he wasn't. He was a nut job with an AK forty seven in Florida. Someone got in his face. That was that. That's it. It had nothing to do with Donald Trump. It's just so sad where we are as a country, it really is. And the media refuses to report on his finility. They refuse to say he's lying. Now the media is going, well, what he meant to say was so the media now knows what he meant to say. What he meant to do was lie. And you know, like I said, my show and a few other shows are really the only places you can go now to get the unvarnished truth because the mainstream media is even MSNBC, CNN tried with Dana Bash and Jadie Vance, but even she led he's all. He told her to shut up. He told Dana Bash to shut up on her own show. I'd be okay, this over, We're done, move along, a little doggie, go go eat a cat whatever you know. And by the way, jd Vance, you're the senator from Ohio. If this has been going on in Ohio, why are you not caring about it till now? Well, because it's not really going on, because you yourself admitted you make shit up, just like Donald Trump. The guy's from television. Okay, he's from TV. You know, he knows how to do a show, and he sees this all as a show. It's all fake. He is losing, he knows it, and he's gonna try. He's gonna get more and more desperate, by the way, as we get closer to election. There, all right, I want to come back. I'm a little perplexed about the super Bowl. It's the biggest event on television, but their halftime show is perplexing. We're gonna talk about it and so much more. But don't go anywhere except the catrump or even comments down below, or go to Patreon. Be November a patreon dot com forard.
Speaker 2: That's really correct.
Speaker 1: You could do all of that for hey, Corel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons ad Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corel, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corel. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. It's knowing what they want of me that scares me. It's knowing having followed, I must lead. That's another song from the play. If you tell me the play, you get this book. Contact at Reallycorrell dot com or down below YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll or Patreon dot com forward slash really Correll. So y'all know I love entertainment, like the Emmys last night. I think Dan Levy and Eugene Levy did a great job hosting the Emmys. I just don't know who their audience is anymore, and nor do I know. You know, with Gallica, we have five hundred members. We vote on the shows. We choose very diverse winners. The Emmys are so predictable now. Going in, we knew Showgun, the Bear and Hacks was gonna win, and they did, and they win every year. And I love Jeremy Allen White and I'd certainly have sex with him, but you know, every year now to win Jean Smart, you know, it's like Hacks best. The Hacks is great. It's a great show. There are other great comedies on television. And for those of you freaking out that Matthew Perry wasn't in the memoriam, he was in last year's memoriam, I believe he died in time for last years in memoriam. But anyway, so you know, I love entertainment. I do, and the super Bowl is coming up in February again, and they've chosen Kendrick Lamar, a rapper, as the halftime show, and that really perplexed me. Now, I know that Beyonce's husband Jay Z is in some way in charge of entertainment at the halftime show, but I looked up the demographics of the halftime show and about twelve million African Americans watch it out of one hundred and twenty five million that view it in our country. It's viewed by a billion worldwide, and about twelve to fifteen million of the people that watch the super Bowl are Black, the rest are other races. Hispanic women saw a big jump in viewership this last year. So I was looking at the demographics online of the super Bowl, and if you look at the demographic of who really watches the super Bowl, then the halftime show should be first of all country. That's the number one demographic amongst most of the viewers of the super Bowl. Number two rock, number three, pop, R and B rap is number four or number five. And so when it comes to the actual demographic and what the people that watch the super Bowl actually listen to, it's not rap. So why do we get Kendrick Lamar someone that you don't know. You don't know who Kendrick Lamar is, don't act like you do. I, who am a big music industry follower, have no idea who he is, no idea because I don't like rap. I don't listen to rap. I from nineteen seventy eight until now, I have an avoided rap. I don't like it. I liked early rap when it was actually about the human condition and giving voices to people who didn't have voices. Okay, I didn't like the music, but well like rappers delight, I said, a hit hop a hip a hibbit hibbit hip hip hop. It don't stop but rock into the bang bang boogie, said up jump the boogie. Yes, I know every word to that, and the answer by sequence Angib Hey, that's me. ANGIEB ended up being ANGIEB. She's got fabulous, fabulous solo albums out ah wish oh I love Angib anyway. Uh so I've never really glommed onto rap. But first, why haven't they asked Janet Jackson back. I mean, come on, she goes out there as a guest, but justin Timberlake, you guys embarrassed the hell out of her because Justin Timberlake purpose ripped off. It wasn't a wardrobe malfunction. Justin Timberlake did that on purpose. And then she's the villain because she's got a boob and she's never been invited back to do her own show. Tons of hits doing a Las Vegas residency, never been invited back to do her own show. What's that about? Well, sexism and racism, And you know, I was thinking, why don't they program it for like me? And I thought, because I'm not their demographic, just like people that listen to Kendrick Lamar. Like, if I programmed the Super Bowl halftime show, we'd have a nineties Divas of dance. It would be THEA and Crystal Waters and Robin s. Imagine at halftime, all of a sudden, you hear.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, you've got to show me love.
Speaker 1: Oh people would break out, bump fund them, they just break out, and then Crystal Water is one hundred percent pure love. CC Peniston. Finally it has happened to me and Sea Rhythm is they should have a nineties Diva of dance for the halftime show. People would love it. They dance into the field but instead we get like Kendrick Lamar, the Weekend did it a while ago. I couldn't name three Weekend songs. I'm like, who are you programming this for? This is not who's watching? You know, your your show. If anything, it should be Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton, Reba McIntyre. You know Brooks and dun the Dixie Chicks, you know people like that. That's who should be the halftime show. If you're programming for the demographic watching or rock you know, like Green Day or I don't know rock bands. I'm sorry, I don't. I guess Jane's addiction isn't touring because Dave Navarro and one of the other people got into a fight on stage. Okay, and Dave Grohl, he's in a rock band, and I guess he just fathered a child with someone out of webbox, so he's now persona non grata. But truly, I don't understand who they're programming it for. I don't get it. Kendrick Lamar, do you all get it? Because I don't get it. I will not be watching for the first year ever, I will not be watching the halftime show. I'll switch it to the puppy bowl or something. I'll eat all whatever because it comes in about five point thirty. Because I just rap grapes on my nerves. I just to me, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. So and I know the only well, you know, you know, maybe you should open up your musical taste, carell. I've had plenty of time to open up my musical taste to rap. I don't like it. I don't like jay Z's music. I don't like any of theirs. I don't like any other music. It just is annoying to me. They say the N word way too many times. They still call women bitches. I just you know what, they're still homophobia. Where's little now sex these days? Even hear from him? No, So yeah, I don't get it. Let me check the chat room real fast and see if any of you get it. Because I don't get it. Maybe I'm just old. Maybe i'll know exactly who he is. Yep, Genesis, that would have been good if they were still around. You know they're gone now, but yeah, see Phil Collins, that would have been you know. So yeah, I don't get the super Bowl, just like I watched the Emmys and I was like, you know, I see why they're ratings slip. Hey, they're not entertaining anymore. The Emmys and all the award shows used to be entertaining. Remember they had entertainment. They would do the nominated songs, or they would do numbers or whatever. Now the Emmys are just pretty stars, pretty gowns. Maybe reunions of some TV shows like The West Wing. Last night, it was nice to see them all on stage together. And I guess Ron Howard and Henry Winkler did a Happy Days thing and oh that's all sweet and well, but in terms of entertaining, it's like eh, eh. And then the winners, good for Baby Waiting Deer winning. I haven't seen it. I hear it's a sensation. I just it didn't seem like a show. I'd like, maybe i'll watch it in time. I don't know. I had other things to watch. But the winners that won this year seemed to be the winners that won last year, and I was like, can we like break it up a little? They finally didn't give it to RuPaul drag Race the Trader. I haven't seen that reality show, but it won over RuPaul's ended. RuPaul's winning streak. But again, did you watch the Emmys? Don't? I don't think their viewership is what they want it to be. And it's because, a if they were going to be entertaining at least, like, oh, did you see the Emmys? Did you see so and so perform? You know, there's music from television, they could perform it. Why don't they have them do scenes or something. I don't know, it's something, just make it more entertaining than what it is now. It's just it's just a miss. Okay. So if we covered everything, super Bowl, Donald Trump, and just oh my god, I can't wait the fifty days or fifty three days or however many it is until my birthday. My birthday is November seventh. My dad's birthday is election day, November fifth. Ember's birthday is November eighteenth. November is a busy month. But I can't wait. I want, you know, I want it over. I want Trump in jail. I want him to lose Bigley. And once he loses Bigle and he sees that the courts aren't gonna hand him a victory and that no one's gonna riot this time. Once he sees all that, and then the courts take over. I hope twenty twenty five is the year that ends Donald Trump and either ends the GOP or they reinvent you know, because if they stick by Trump and Trump acolytes next year, they're going to keep losing elections. Everyone, including Republicans, are tired of the MAGA shit. They're tired of it. I'm tired of it. You're tired of it. Many Republicans are tired of it. They're tired of Trump. They're tired of MAGA. Look what MAGA is doing in Springfield in Ohio. That's MAGA doing that. It's not Democrats out there. It's not even democrats or liberals out shooting at Donald Trump. If he was shot at, which he wasn't. Those are people who voted for him. The guy in the first assassination attempt, the guy we don't know is dead or alive. They say he's dead. No one really saw his body afterwards, there's no damage to Trump's ear, there's no doctor's reports. And then yesterday, no one fired at the president. He was never around the gun. He was always two thousand feet or more away from the gun. How do you call that? And there was no attempt an attempt means someone tried to do it. No one tried to kill him. It's all made up. And I want it over. I want him gone, and I want it over. Al Right, before we go, I just have to tell you. I can't show you my pants because the camera's angle. But let me tell you. I went to Macy's backstage yesterday and I found five pairs of pants in the women's department that I love, and so I bought them nine dollars each. Uh and people were looking at me like they're, oh, are you shopping for someone? I said, yeah, me, And I said why does clothes have gender? And the lady stopped, she goes, you know you're right, I said, why is there a men's department and a women's department? That's dumb. Just have a clothing department, because clothes are clothes. If a man happens to like something in the women's department, why not buy it? I did. Oh, and I got this new blacktop yesterday. I'll show it to you tomorrow. It's got all these rhymestones and seek Oh, it's just beautiful. It was eleven dollars, so when I got checked out, it was one hundred dollars and I was going to put it on my Macy's charge card and pay it over a couple months, and they said, oh, if you apply for an American Express charge card with Macy's, you get thirty five percent off today only. So I applied and got the card, and so I only paid seventy dollars for everything, and it was It's fabulous. I got like five pairs of pants and a couple of shirts and two pairs of sweatpants, and oh, I love Macy's backstage. So I don't think clothing should have gender. Do you serious question? I'd love to hear your comments about it. See your car. I believe there should just be clothing stores, period, and that clothes should not be separated into men's or women's because, believe it or not, that does mean some men that might like something that's in the other side won't go buy it because it's over there. I say, if you want a frock that's in the women's department, get it. Women, if you're shopping and you see something in the men's department, go get it. I just don't think you know, as we move to a time where pronouns are they and them and you know this other Why have gendered clothing? It makes no sense. Well, where are you gonna put the dresses? Correll in the clothing department. Just have a clothing department if you want it. Put all the pants together, men's pants, women's pants. Put them together. Well they're cut differently, blah blah blah. Yeah. I think the people buying will be able to figure that out. I mean, you can have them on different racks if you'd like, But to have them in totally different parts of the store, that's just that's ridiculous. I am Carol, you who want to be fun to hurt anybody? How about to tell your thoughts on I think clothing stores should be all one that throw it all in. Where would you want to love your comments? I'll be answering them below. Thank you for being with the fact broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to
Speaker 3: The CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.