Speaker 1: You know the crew.
Speaker 2: It's Big Ben, Hollywood Rogers, Jeff Skin, Garland Wade, Little Country KT and Little Baby corn Bread holding down three to six every day. On ninety sub point one The Eagle, we are here at the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma, wrapping up the show.
Speaker 1: We've had fun. There's been a ton of listeners coming by.
Speaker 3: We are going to be back out here May the twenty third, so make your plans to be out here.
Speaker 2: That's the night the Black Keys are playing, and we're we're gonna try to get to that show.
Speaker 1: All right. We're gonna load up and get the whole crew and go to see the Black Keys. So big doings with your friends.
Speaker 2: Right here at the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma, and the Ben and Skin Show on ninety sub point one The Eagle. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by a Roller Town Beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in in Salina, Texas.
Speaker 1: Man, we got a lot of good stuff going right now.
Speaker 2: If you get out to the brewery in Solina, you'll be lowan away by the beer selection Like We have at least five IPAs on tap right now, including the We Love La special beer that was brewed to help people help raise money for people that were affected by the wildfires in California. Some California brewery started it and they get the ingredients sent out to everybody. We were the first brewery outside of California to sign up for this.
Speaker 3: We're real proud of that. So go try or We Love La Ipa. You'll love fa Man.
Speaker 2: We've got the Irish on nitro tap right now, dryst out.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: And then of course you can catch us out and about restaurants and bars.
Speaker 1: We're in all kinds of grocery stores.
Speaker 2: You'll see us in all the Tom Thumbs in North Texas, places like HGB, places like Total Wine and more, places like Liquor Depot. If your favorite spot don't got it, tell them to carry it.
Speaker 1: Say hey, tell your Benny Keith Reap. We want to have Rollertown Beer Works right here at.
Speaker 3: This spot and they will hook you up. But right now it's time for then.
Speaker 1: I thinks Big, Thinks Big.
Speaker 4: There's this mayor in North Dakota's name is Tom Ross. Okay, and uh he's had to resign.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he guesses.
Speaker 2: I think he's stuck it in a jar of mayonnaise in front of a coworker.
Speaker 1: I mean, and then made a b L T you. Okay, that's pretty closely. How do he spread it?
Speaker 4: He texted a city attorney a video of himself on his lunch break going to town on himself.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's lunchtime, and you what you do on your own time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now.
Speaker 4: He claims he sent this message by accident.
Speaker 1: I agree it could happen.
Speaker 2: So he's he went full tube and then accidentally fired it off.
Speaker 1: Yes, so fired off the text.
Speaker 4: Yes, video, So he has pulled himself out of office in trouble. He's resigned because he's it's a respectful thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's gonna mayor? Now?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the situation that's very important that you need to know about this. The city attorney, her name was Stephanie Stallheim, so he was texting her and he accidentally sent her the video.
Speaker 1: Do you have a picture of Stephanie Stallheim?
Speaker 3: I think it's very important for the listener to know.
Speaker 4: Real need.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, we don't need to see it. We don't need to see it. We know, we get the picture. That's amazing. I'm cooperating, so.
Speaker 4: She told investigators because there's an investigation going on now.
Speaker 5: Stephanie Staalheim on LinkedIn. Yeah, LinkedIn, Fine, dude, I'll look it up. I just don't think you're gonna get it. Is it Stephanie with an f or a pH Okay? There she has little baby corn bread. Have you've seen a picture of Stephanie Stalheim?
Speaker 6: No, but I saw a picture of him, which makes it really, this whole story really gross.
Speaker 1: Really why, we'll explain why.
Speaker 6: To the listener, he just looks like someone you don't want to see doing that.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's why. To me, this is why this story is interesting. Is less so the looks of the people involved. Why was he talking to her in the first place. Why was the mayor talking to the city attorney? Well, they were having a conversation, a serious conversation about the recent suicide of a police officer.
Speaker 2: Oh way to make the story.
Speaker 4: We're texting each other that discussing that maybe how we're going to handle that at city hall. And the next thing she gets is a video of him going, hey did he.
Speaker 1: Say did he say? Hey, are you a fan of Louis No, I don't think he said that. Okay, And by the way.
Speaker 4: We're trying to you know, we're trying to scrub that from the past.
Speaker 1: Why because you like him away? You know, you stand up about it. You didn't like him, you'd be dragging it back out. But since you like him, you don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even mention today that Tom Brenneman's got a new radio show in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: He's doing more than actually just did. Oh, so that's what they were talking about. Uh huh.
Speaker 4: And look, I don't think the New York Post is trustworthy at all, but I do think I wanted to read this for you. Yeah, they're a terrible organization, a horrible outlet who gives you so much great content. They are so Shackleford Ross tried to put the jack back in the box, explaining to her that he recorded the video for his girlfriend but accidentally sent it to her, and which too, I'm like, the girlfriend wanted to see that?
Speaker 3: Who wants to see that? I don't think anyone does. It depends on what the guy looks like.
Speaker 4: He also said her contact and his phone was saved a city attorney and his girlfriend's name starts with the sea, and that's how it ended.
Speaker 1: Up there, Like you should have just said that you were.
Speaker 4: Just in a serious conversation with her.
Speaker 1: But regardless, it's the mayor.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to be able to handle complicated situations and this is not complicent.
Speaker 2: But I think it's interesting that as soon as he was done talking about that tragic situation that you said they were talking about, he immediately had to go full tube Like that seems like it's probably not a turn on. It's where he's immediately got to do that and send it to his girlfriend, Cindy Attorney.
Speaker 3: Right, And his girlfriend would be the one who'd be like, I didn't want that talking about you to talk.
Speaker 2: To her, and yeah, I was trying to break up with him.
Speaker 4: The blt angles interesting though, Yeah, what's the uh, what's the most shocking text you've ever seen from a coworker? Man? I imagine I have probably something you've sent what I one of you said, because Ben's definitely sent the pro lapsed directing picture his work chain.
Speaker 1: Yeah you had knows it was. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Lifting weights and put too much on the rack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as so to speak. So you guys do this weekend? I'm a party. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Ben?
Speaker 1: Is that the last story you're gonna crank out? I just figured that's the last story that I have time to. Uh look at crek, A little road to Katy, a little toy? Yeah, what are you doing? A little baby corn bread?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: The Deep Bellum Arts Fest is this weekend, So if the weather cooperates, I'd like to go visit that.
Speaker 1: I got some friends playing down there.
Speaker 4: That's our problem is the weather's yeah, rainy Saturday ahead.
Speaker 3: I think the by ten thirty most of it's gonna be gone. It will be a little cold and breezy. I'm gonna be out and uh you like that weather, I'm gonna say and everything. I'm going to be in prosper on Broadway. There's a big block party. Hype that up that legend. Yes, the Tavern is an awesome bar, The Gin is an awesome bar. And then Becca's inappropriate trucker hats.
Speaker 1: It's right there. And this segment is brought to you by Rollertown Beer with Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'll be hanging out there, very excited about that. So if you're up in near Frisco, Prosperous Salina come hang out. They block off the whole street and the tavern and the gin and Becca's inappropriate Trucker, hats ay and all the I think Brown and Griffin are there and they have this huge block party. I think they sold sixteen hundred tickets and then there will be some live music later in the day.
Speaker 1: Are they going to do Cats or Wicked or what? Do you because it's Broadway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't put on a classic musical that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Get Mike Pettis out there. Don't play the Witch and Wicked or something.
Speaker 4: Are they doing Glengarry Glenn Ross?
Speaker 1: Yeah or whatever?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Coffee is for closers, Kevin, What is the Who are the bands that you're gonna go see there?
Speaker 6: K One of them is the Robot Bonfire. I believe they play it too tomorrow there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, pretty good, really cool.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm like to get a while here and comes see Sturgil up here tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: It's sold out. Johnny Bluesky's It's sold out. That's what Thomas told us earlier. I hate to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean there's gotta be secondary market, right, I'll just gear up for the Black Keys. Okay, so we should tell listeners we're gonna plan on being there five twenty three. You started this segment off saying that, right, yeah, so we'll be up here at five twenty three. If you want to come hang out with us, well, we're gonna get rooms that night and party and go see the Black Keys.
Speaker 1: So get your tickets now. Is sell that thing out quick? Crook a little rough to come then, creek a little fifty four as you're highing tomorrow. Okay, I'm sorry for Sunday. He is so out of material.
Speaker 4: He just know how much time do we have? You know, we have about thirty seconds. I'll never forget the time. Kat was standing up in front of his doppler. He looked the audience dead in the eye and he said, you know, starting tomorrow, start coming into work with the mindset of a champion.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so good.
Speaker 2: Christina's gonna stick around and play music for a little bit. And they got MAVs coming up here in a couple hours. Have a good weekend, everybody here.
Speaker 1: You going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back. Dude, You all right,