Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: If you can shut up, shout it out. Make sure you shout it out because of the game.
Speaker 1: Thank you shout.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get our game faces on. Did you just hear that you shout out an answer? I am the judge, jury and executioner. I will not tolerate any lip in my court. All right, I will not tolerate it. I don't want to hear any assassin. All right, I'm an assassin. I do not want to hear any bitching on this show today.
Speaker 4: No mood.
Speaker 1: I'm in way too good a mood.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a sentence, and then I'm going to be looking for something either to start or maybe end with a letter.
Speaker 1: You don't know me. You don't know me. You don't know me. So when I gave you the letter, then I am gonna wait for you guys to shout out the answer.
Speaker 3: The person that shouts out the first answer that is the most correct answer, not snakes.
Speaker 1: Where it applies. Let's start the game. Okay, you all know how to play round.
Speaker 3: No, Tesla's playing for Kevin, Alex is playing for bow, Chili's playing for Justin.
Speaker 1: I play for Keeps. Question number one name me a soup that starts the letter see cabbage, cabbage soup. I will allow that. Cleavage soup. I wish Bro's my favorite good band name. Yeah, sup, cleav it soup. I'm not going to I'm doing something right now. My first thought was clam chotter mm hmm kowder. Allright, here we go.
Speaker 5: What is something you do after a long day? Oh, you don't want to Starting with the letter R.
Speaker 1: Is that a tie? I want to go with a tie on that somebody got? What did you say? I thought you are? I thought you? I said, run y'all. Alex said, play with his rats. Rat my rats, my rats.
Speaker 6: I love my rats.
Speaker 1: Don't shows over, got to get to the rats. Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: You may have one of these in your nightstand.
Speaker 4: Starting with the letter gun Jesus shut up.
Speaker 2: Wow, guys, No, and I told you a good coffee can change your life.
Speaker 1: It's tested two the boys. My day is about to be brewing in thirty right Rod. Sorry, Chili, I want you involved in this game.
Speaker 4: Chili a word to describe chili starting with the letter S sexy.
Speaker 1: Mean, Oh my god. If you wouldn't have got that right, he only knows himself. I'm say snakes, snakes, here we go. All right? All right, swing.
Speaker 3: Please tell me Chili has one. Testa has two. Testa needs one more to win. Alex, who claims to have won this game before, has none.
Speaker 5: A wood shop tool. Oh yeah, Starting with the letter drill.
Speaker 1: All right, that's that sass you asked for.
Speaker 3: Alex is on the board. Alex has one, Chili has one. Tessa has two. She still just went away. Give her out the correct answer. Please tell me a kind of meat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, starting with the letter P pork, Yeah, meat, I'm like.
Speaker 3: No trouser pork, pork, presido, pepperoni A.
Speaker 1: My thought was pepperoni pork, Come on, I need the p would be funny. I was thinking of that little hippo.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chili has two, Tessa has two, Alex has one.
Speaker 1: Hippo. What a game he's helping me. It's a girl.
Speaker 5: Tell me a bad habit starting with the letter V.
Speaker 1: And Kane is old man babing, terrible habit. Give it up. Good dame came in stressful, let go, oh boy jumping out.
Speaker 6: If you don't let it.
Speaker 2: Out, then if you don't think, you shota. But when you shouted out. Make sure he sounded out that that is the name of the game. The shout