Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So February twenty, twenty twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a counter, this is the O'Kelly effect and live call in Friday night show. So we are live and my co host Bpte is with me. Hopefully you are too. Soon we're going to launch a couple of things that are gonna be a little different. And had a discussion with VP recently about how we're gonna change but also remaining the same as far as putting out the audio. The audio remained the same. If you listen to the audio podcast and you enjoyed that way, great, But we're gonna add video, We're gonna add shows if we're lucky, we're gonna add formats. Because I'm bored and apparently so are the remainder of my listeners. So it's time. And besides that, we're not getting anywhere with a bunch of things. I mean, I had to cancel on Larry Hancock last night because I was throwing up at the time I should have been recording with him. So I had to say, Larry, I'm puking at the moment, can't join you. I don't do that to Larry if I can avoid it. But it just couldn't be done last night. But I'm thinking about it. And you know, all the serious work I do, all the serious people that I have brought on the show, all the serious information that I've taken my time to vet work on research, is really for naught. So it's time to change up what we're doing. Maybe deliver the message in a different package. Maybe come up with another way to break the paradigm by not participating in the same stupid thing that everybody else does, because that's the one thing that bothers me. There is no point having an independent network if all I'm going to do is parrot stuff that is said elsewhere, right, because you can get that guess what elsewhere that bigger budget's, bigger names better social media has spread the word Why should I bother to cover the same ground you can get everywhere else? So, you know that's my attitude. Maybe it's wrong. Maybe I should just join one of the teams in whatever way you want, you know, take up the infohoers, you know, mantle run with it. A lot of people have done Alex Jones Light for years. Some of them have made careers. Some people have made careers added next to nothing because they just use a particular format and they buy some views. They do a little of this and that, and the next thing, you know is legitimate people. And I've been watching and observing all up and down various platforms, people that have shows that say nothing, do nothing, and yet are well supported by super chatters and you know, massive donations and subscriptions that give them nothing in addition to just you. You can call yourself a supporter of this, and I can't. I don't understand it because even when I do a news show, I do a lot of research. I check on articles, I go over stuff. I don't just do one thing and people forget, you know. I also used to chase down stories directly when people were talking about the police mishandling people and throwing people out of their houses. In twenty fourteen, I went and got some of those people who had been through experiences who were part of viral videos and brought them on the show. Not an easy task all the time. Those people, when they get a little media attention, not easy to track down. When I wanted to discuss the whole militia members thing that was going on in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. You know, pre Trump, I got militia people on the show, didn't I?
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 3: Remember the Reality Winner, which I thought was a joke, and she got charged with you know, suddenly the Espionage Act, right independent contractor that was working for the NSSA, and boom, what did I do? I couldn't get her on because she was in prison. I got her mom on the show to talk about what was going on with her case as much as she could, as much as she was allowed, and what was happening. I chased down news, not just my political opinion. I chased down news. I chased down real research, historical and what's happening currently. When Pizzagate exploded into way too many directions, it wasn't just the New York Times saying, oh, you know, maybe this isn't actually happening in this building. I talked to people in DC, couldn't get some of them to come on the air, got a couple of people to come on the air and give secondhand reports because we had talked to people who were there and asked them about this place which nobody paid attention to. And really it was the alt media not the mainstream via people like myself and a couple others that I could name, but I'm not going to bother that said, there's no basement in the building. You're claiming to have a torture basement. This other thing is not what you claim it to be. These people are strange, and yet Pizzapgate is now making a resurgence because there's pizza being discussed in some of the Jeffrey Epstein emails. Jeffrey Epstein itself a story I was covering as early as twenty fifteen, and it was a crazy conspiracy theory that only nuts on the internet discussed. And now it's kind of mainstream, isn't it? And there are real things coming out no matter what the weapon of mass distraction is that goes on about it, and who's being distracted from what and for which purpose? And you know, good point and bad point when they say, well, why did you ask Merrick Garland about this? Merrick Garland didn't promise the drop stuff, and we're asking you about a release that Merrick Garland didn't even make. But you know what, you're right about, Merrick Garland. Somebody should have asked questions and they could have asked questions all the way back to the Bush administration. Oops, kind of covers both sides of the aisle, doesn't it. Nah, it's just your imagination, and I'm sorry. I only got on it in twenty fifteen, but that's when I became aware because there were al media people just to handfil being called, you know, sick and twisted for even wanting to cover the significance of this thing and trying to tell you this is a big story. Ed Opperman was one of those people Porkins, you know, Pierce Redmond, one of those people. Oh, by the way, long before that Whitney, whatever the hell her name is. So it's frustrating. What can I do in twenty twenty six at this point? I mean, I'm not a good performing monkey. I won't lie to you for a dollar, because if I did, I wouldn't have to ask for donations anymore. Promise you that all I would have had to do is sell out my integrity here or there. I could have had either thousands of dollars a steady job, you know, endorsement deals, whatever. I've lost all my extra work I used to get from voiceovers because AI is now doing a lot of it, but pay no attention to any of that that's not being done for any particular reason right which, by the way, I'm gonna bring a piece of AI onto this show. I got something shared with me, and maybe by next week I'll be ready to reveal a weird thing I have. Oh, by the way, they're making podcasts fully with just AI programming now, like, no people involved, no hosts, no nothing. So am I wasting my time? I don't know, But I'm going to try and do something different because I know I enjoy broadcasting first of all, and I wanted to do something serious that had, you know, positive effects. But if I could do a little comedy, if I could do a little politics, just a little not constant, you know, if I could do a little comedy, a little politics, a little observation, a little independent analysis, which you know isn't just automatically. Got even a friend of mine over here screaming at me that I'm an mf or right away, when I'm trying to say, dude, why is it everybody's not talking about this aspect of it, he went so defensive the first thing out of it, called me names. I don't blame him, though, because that's the way we're supposed to react now, right. I don't want to do this kind of crap anymore. I want to do something different. I don't want to cover the same ground everybody else is covering if I can avoid it. And I certainly don't want to sit here and compare parrot notes. Here's my right wing notes, here's my left wing notes, here's Chuck's weird ass notes. That's not getting us anywhere either. So something gotta give. And BP's going to be a partner on this, by the way, even though yeah, I think some of his points of viewers do, he thinks some of mine are absolutely insane. There's got to be a way to make that work without fighting with each other and do something with that. And I've got ideas. I got a huge list of ideas, actually, and I'm looking for more. And I'm hoping to create a new coalition because you know, nobody wants to be under my network, because every time I start getting people together doing that, somebody turns on me and screws me over with that, you know, because they're a drunken, bipolar mess or something, or they're a religious fanatic that you know, freaks out because I say, look, I don't want to do religious broadcasts on my network. Oh my god, you're against freedom of speech. No, I don't want my network to be used as religious programming, especially if it's recruitment that I think is hostile to other people on the planet. I think that's negativity that I don't want to participate in. Is my point. You can go do that anywhere you want. I don't want to stop you. I don't want to participate in it. And next thing you know, I'm the antichrist. I think Trump's a con artist. It doesn't mean I love Biden. But next thing you know is I'm a Biden loving communist who wants to I don't know, lick kamalass feet something weird. It always goes to something weird. Anyway, I want to get away from politics, I really do. And tonight let's talk about whatever you want for I guarantee we got at least a full hour, even after my long, long over. And by the way, this is another thing that annoys me. I end up having to have long explanations about stuff. B Pete slow rolls his explanations because that's the way he talks. I end up over explaining myself and wasting your time and mind because a stupid crap. I have to retrain myself, and I got to retrain what's left to you guys, and hopefully get some new listeners because the support system's not working. And I'm basically feeling kind of unwanded out here in the media stream. And maybe I am. Maybe it's because I stuck to audio too long, so we're going to go to video. Maybe it's because I stuck, you know, and kept arguing politics and current events too long. Things got to change. Maybe I'll keep some of it. And oh, then there's also the JFK community basically rejecting and erasing me. I don't care about that necessarily, because screw it. You know what, they're doing me a favor at this point by kicking me the hell out of any circle that I was part of and turning their backs on me, all with the exception of, you know, people like Larry Hancock, most strangely is one of the most respectable and oddly has not passed judgment on me, shunned me, removed me from anything. He's still my friend, and he felt bad that I didn't feel good last night, and I think that's legit. By the way, Larry's a real decent human being, no matter what you think of his points of view or his research, which is mostly impeccable, his writing style, which is absolent educational. I don't just say that because he's my friend. I say it because it's freaking true. But you know, the most rational and sober guy in JFK research Land is still my friend. And if that's all I get out of it, I'm good. Mike Swanson. I'm happy he's still supporting things. But he doesn't even want to talk to people on the internet, he says anymore at all. So you know, he's going to write some books and do whatever, and we'll see what comes of that in the future. But anyway, in the meantime, I need to recruit new people to work with to create a coalition. BPTE and I have so far agreed that we're going to do some new work. Not going to get in all the details of it yet because I don't want to share them. I don't want to spoil them, and they may even be subject to change, but we're gonna work together, even though there is a built in hostility here in our points of view. Matter of fact, it's not in spite of that. It's because of that that I think that we can wind up doing something very good. Because I don't want a yes man, and I don't want to be a yes man. I'd like to come to consensus, move things forward, and have progress, even whether it is that I figure out a way to make you laugh, think, or do something other then get caught in these repetitious, continuous cycles of idiocy that are in other media. I mean, either direct idiocy or you know, let's repeat our political points over and over again, whether they make sense or not, and you're supposed to repeat them now and you do. No matter what kind of idiocy, I don't want any part of it. I want to move forward so him and I can challenge each other, because even like I said, we started off last week with him basically calling me an mffort, he's still my friend at the end. So there you go. That's the formula. As far as I'm concerned. I'd rather avoid the hostility, but at least it doesn't change my life and make him try to sabotage everything I'm doing because he got mad at me for whatever reason, not at all matter of fact, we had a discussion about what we're gonna do together in the future, not long after. You're an m effort. You see what I'm getting at here. Anyway, enough out of my mouth, I've already wasted. Let's see, Oh god, fourteen minutes with this three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I don't want to talk tonight. I want to look at whatever's on and I haven't even looked at the call in. Not no calls yet, which is another thing. We don't get enough callers. We don't get diverse callers. We're gonna have to change that. And I don't care if we fish up idiots and prank callers. We need diversity and something that moves the hell along, so it's not boring to listen to. So callers three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six, you want to call in with something different, please do. I'll give you. I'll give you extra latitude any which way you want. I always give everybody extra latitude, So that's nothing special. I got to come up with a special reward for people who come on and do something original and don't just repeat crap when they call in. I gotta do that. But for now. I mean, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. So three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. I think I explained myself pretty well, be Pete, And I know you're over there probably waiting and falling asleep on me because I'm what I'm doing right now is boring to have to explain and explain and explain. I gotta stop doing that. But anyway, what's on your mind? How do you feel this week? Anything you want to start off with on this particular Friday, Bpte.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chuck, I got a I got a few things right off the bat. Whether the past two days has been great. We're back out in the yard, we can function like humans. It's been wonderful. It was almost a degrees today. But other than that, I got shout outs. One, I have to watch an Olympics, and I have to say that coverage has been pretty good. But I want to call out a couple of things. One, the keep to the medal round Sunday morning. This is the best thing Sunday morning at eight o'clock, gold medal round for hockey. Men are going after it, women have already won it. And I have a special shout out for them. Now, the women's team went all the way through this one gold. In all of the games that they played the point ratio and I have to call out a goalie squad for the women's team because they are amazing. In all of the games that they played, matches, whatever you want to call them, we outscored opponents thirty three to two. Those goalies only allowed two goals the entire Olympics, and they should be called out for it. They've done a great job. So as a recap, Men's gold is Sunday morning at eight ten on NBC. Other than that, I can never stay mad at you, you crazy m effort.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 4: And we do have our differences, but I don't know, this has been going on, what six years? Seven years?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Anger is nothing now, you know. Occasionally we have to deal with the drunken individuals that like to show up in chat and everything else. But that's part of the game. But other than that, I'm looking forward to us starting some different stuff and you know, we'll see what comes down the pike.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing though, is I'm gonna enjoy being a partner with somebody who we can go through different emotions with I mean, and you are frustrating, and I frustrate. You know, it's a mutual relationship. And you know, the thing is, I'm trying to get through to you on certain things. You're trying to get through to me on certain things. It's not that it's not the argument that's great, it's the fact that we keep trying and that dynamic is sorely missing because if you look at other people with their co hosts and hosts and everything else, which, by the way, I really want to make this more like a partnership with you and me and try some stuff, you know what I mean. Like we're going to try a few things. And I've been developing more of the format. By the way, I'm gonna need a little little assistance with it. I want you to contribute to it. But I've been developing different formats, different show ideas. I'd like to see us link up. I've been talking to the new Prisoner's Kid over there, number six, and you know, we might become partially hooked up to that network. And I want to do that. I want the old days of interactive interconnectivity, you know, where we have our partnerships and we spread them around with each other, and that was more interesting. That allowed for a greater share of resources, That allowed for you know a lot of us to do things rationally one way or another and still remain independent, you know what I mean. Nobody sponsoring us, that tries to tell us what to and what not to say and things like that, you know, and let the listeners support the thing that they enjoy. Now today it seems like you have to do a video podcast. There is no choice, even if it's just you're staring at some jerk with a bad haircut who's got a nice background, and look, I have my nice background, so I must be interesting. And I've been exploring people that basically have nothing to say, and I do mean nothing to say, but they have a whole infrastructure and they're making a better living than a lot of serious people. And then there's other people out there that are complaining that they're only making you know, just enough to pay their bills in like New York City. So you know, people that are making ten grand a month, they're going, I'm just eching by doing a podcast once twice a week and then a little little bonus extra where they have a get together on Patreon and they're bitching that only ten grand is coming in. I'm like, you know, if I got that in a year, what they're bitching about in a month, you wouldn't hear complaints out of me. If I had been able to keep some of the other jobs, that would have just restrained me to not being able to speak my mind. I'd have sixty grand a year, I'd have seventy grand a year. I'd have different jobs that added up to probably you know, I'd be making a good living. But I'm not out for the money. Yeah good.
Speaker 4: I was going to say. Part of that is just, you know, look at how the market has flooded since COVID. You know, people found themselves at home, basically locked out of their jobs, they couldn't go anywhere. People started hitting the net. That's where you saw a lot of these people really get cranked up, was during COVID, and I think they basically flooded the market. So you think about it, kid, they did, but they have a competition out there.
Speaker 3: But even with the competition, like like, let me give you an area stuttering John, who I had on the show, and that's why I released re released that interview with him, and we have a caller. I want to get to him next. But media analysis is something I like to do. And nobody ever likes my media analysis because I'm never a friendly to the right people, apparently. But I'm honest about what it is I see, and my point of view is different from the majority. So I think that's interesting, not like it's just contrarian all the time. Some stuff I like regardless, you know, and it's just I like it just because I like it. But other things I break down and I go, this is at least of interest because it's not just the same as everything else, you know what I mean. Anyway, Stuttering John used to be on the Howard Stern Show. He was a Tonight Show announcer. Blah blah blah. Well, nowadays he's just like a drunken idiot who gets on YouTube like once or twice a day and pretty much bitches and moans about stuff, gets drunk, drools on himself, and you know, people pay him a couple hundred bucks a day, okay to do that pretty much, that's the bottom line. He thinks he's still a genius, he thinks he's a writer, he thinks, but he really was just a stunt idiot for Howard Stern because they used to write his line, send him out to ask outrageous questions, and then Jay Leno brought him on the Tonight Show thinking he was stealing that guy from Howard Stern, and Jay Leno found out John doesn't know how to write anything. He's just a stunt idiot, so we got to feed him stuf to do. They tried to feed him stuff to do on the Tonight Show, and he went from being the announcer to the weird guy floating in the crowd, to the guy they stuck in the writer's room to see if he could write, to the guy that they just kept paying because nobody wanted to fire him because it would have been embarrassing that they let a guy go that they took in, you know, and stole off of another show. Meanwhile, he only got at his top pay at Howard Stern, like maybe thirty grand a year, which is ridiculous for any job in New York City. I mean ridiculously low. He worked for free for like five years over there and just basically made his way by, you know, being a little con artist and dealer deal maker off of the show.
Speaker 2: So he loses that.
Speaker 3: Thirty grand, The Tonight Show takes him on for about I don't know, half a million a year, okay, and he ends up building up even a writer's guild, you know, pension, and then has to go into retirement when the Tonight Show ended. That's when he finally you know, one more contract for him, and you know, nobody went to go snap him up right away on another TV show because the guy's useless anyway, he still thinks that he's some great media icon. In twenty twenty six, John, and he looks terrible, lives in Florida, His family left him. It's a whole mess anyway. Why could am I talking about stuttering? John? Well, he wrote that book and it didn't do well. I tried to be nice to him, and he was, you know, very much a prima donna. And I had to go through a whole thing to get him to come on and promise me that he would stay on the interview for at least twenty minutes on a cell phone. It was a whole nightmare to get him on. But I was happy to do it because he's a guy of interest, because he was part of a media sphere that I thought was interesting, and he was a stutterer who had to overcome that in a way and put up with basically being hired for that reason only that he stuttered and had to make a career out of it, and did for a little while. But he kept failing upwards, is all he did. Anyway, Why do I keep bringing this up? Because there is a whole universe of podcasts that has been built essentially around stuttering John. Now he thinks it's because he's such a talented star, because he's a weirdly like slow minded I don't want to use the word retard, but anyway, he's like that. But he thinks he's a genius. It's like the Dunning Kirk effect in personified. Okay, like brutally personified. You know, the guy who is who thinks he's a genius is just is absolutely dumb enough to not understand how dumb he actually is. John is that personified. Anyway, This whole universe of podcasts has now been built around him, and he thinks it's because he's a star and he's the center of the universe. Well he is, but not because he's interesting or talented. It's because they're all there to show what a disaster the guy is. So he's not you know, the train that comes a role and has you know, it's a super train. Everybody wants to see it. He's the train wreck and he doesn't know it anyway. And when I say a universe of podcasts, there's at least fifteen guys that are full time employed, okay, doing these YouTube mostly, but they also have Rumble channels and they need them because there's a whole thing where he's like striking them, trying to take down their videos. He's taking them to court because of his stupid understanding of the law. There's a whole thing that's been going on for a long time and these people, fifteen of them are full time employed with podcasts that do almost nothing but goof on him and a couple of other weird people that have podcasts. Okay, like there's an energy drink guy that does this thing. It is so bizarre. He can't possibly create a whole universe around him. But John is such a loud, continuously contributing disaster that yeah, fifteen people have enough material to make multiple shows and they're making more money. Whether you take them individually or collectively, they're making more money and more progress and media than John is okay, like by a long shot, and he's battling with them, and he's giving them you know, weird lame nicknames and all kinds of crap. Meanwhile, he's this ultra sensitive liberal snowflake John stuttering. John is that guy now, and this whole universe of guys and I'm watching it and they just live off of like thousands of dollars they get from super tips, super chats, Patrions. They got one hundred things rolling. I couldn't make a Patreon account roll for me, not for my personal stuff, and I was, you know, giving my heart and soul into my material. Well, these guys basically just sit there wait for him to drop crap and get involved in things that he talks about in his personal life. Because he makes some public his weird, disturbing and creepy behavior, they focus on that. And like I said, fifteen guys are full time employed and some of them were kind of lame stand up comics who sort of point out how lame John is, which is hilarious. And I'm watching this universe now, v Pete. How long do you think something like this has gone on successfully. Where I'm talking, these guys are fully supporting adult fifteen adults. I don't mean somebody living in mommy's basement. I mean fifteen fully functional adults. They have full time jobs doing this. They have, you know, some of them at multiple houses. Some of them have nice houses, some of them have lots of responsibilities, whatever it varies. But fifteen guys full time employed. When I have been able to full time employee anybody through my work, not even myself. Fifteen guy, how long do you think this has been going on in the world, be pete, just at a guess.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been going on for quite some time.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, define quite some times people that are.
Speaker 4: Drawing the money or simply because they've gotten I don't know, ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Okay, it has been going on for about ten years, but ultra successful. How long do you think it's been really successful?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you underestimated a little bit. I am shocked to report to you that at least seven years of this has been highly lucrative and responsive. And it's not like they're the most viral thing in the world and they're getting onto, you know, all sorts of mainstream news is covering them and they're writing stories about them in the newspaper. This is just off of Reddit. Reddit sub communities, Discord, and YouTube have made this a lucrative and viable business model. They call it the dabble verse, of course, the dabble verse. Okay, And it is amazing to me that this exists and thrives, now, is it? Oh, that's probably a special circumstance, Chuck, it is not so b pte. Do you have any questions about this? Because do you see why I see this, why I believe this is so amazing. And then after I get to your answer on that, we got two callers now, so I want to get to Danny first, and then the next caller who we also recognize, and you know, whatever they want to bring up. It is random wildcard here. We may have formatted call in shows coming up soon where we're going to need formatted calls only, but the Friday night show as it stands will probably remain the open platform. Bring up whatever you want. But yeah, Danny's waiting, and also I'll just be on Jimmy James is so Danny and Jimmy James are both waiting and both people that I am considering as I go through recreating the templates in the formats here, especially Jimmy, because regardless of what I think of his political point of view or anything else, he's extremely creative when it comes to ideas about radio shows and TV shows and stuff like that that doesn't currently exist. He's actually a creative thinker like that, way more than I expected, and way more than other people who I've asked about it expect at all. Like I'll tell him I've gotten some great, original, unique ideas from a listener. They don't guess Jimmy James first, but he is the guy who has done the best with it. When I ask him a question, he'll give me an original name, an original idea, cool stuff to do. Whether I can pull it off or not is another story, and whether I have access to the things that I would like to is another story. But he's got great ideas. If I had a little bit of money and I didn't have all of my connections and bridges burnt by every psychopath that I allow and try and take care of or try and help out one way or another, if that didn't keep happening to me, I might be able to pull off some of the very cool ideas Jimmy James has given me. But either way, I got Danny in California and Jimmy James on the line. And what was the question I asked you in the first place?
Speaker 2: You see what I do?
Speaker 3: I'm nuts? Beee Pete, this is what's wrong with me. I want to explain things like a dumb ass. I shouldn't do that. No more explanations, right, just throw my crap out there, doesn't matter. My opinion matters more than anything else. No, I can't do it. I got to do something original, but I also got to do something honest, and I don't want to be a jerk, so I got to figure out a balance there. But be Pete, Seriously, if you think about this universe of weirdness right that I'm describing here, and you're accurately figuring out that it has long term consequences can continue to thrive, A whole business and a whole set of jobs can be created out of nothing just because one drooling idiot thinks he's still more famous than he is and thinks he's more important than he is. A whole universe of hack comics who are not really good at doing that stand up or otherwise all we're able to create jobs out of a podcast platform and youtubing it a lot, you know, just nothing just with nothing to work with. In my mind, it's like, hey, I've got legos, now I have a career. I mean, it almost seems like that kind of math to me anyway. But this observation, I've studied it gone over it. It's not the only example, but it is the one that it is one of the ones that I find the most remarkable. There's this other jackass out there. He calls himself the Steel Toe, so he's the Toe A lot of times. I don't get the point of him. I couldn't tell you what his deal is is that he's some kind of alternative political person, but he's basically a moron with a microphone and a bad haircut. He's making a living, not as good as these guys with the dabble verse. But anyway, what are your thoughts? And then I want to go to Danny obviously and Jimmy, and maybe we'll turn away to other things. But I wanted to enter this into the conversation because it's necessary and you're gonna hear changes coming up in April for sure. Because I know this, I have at least one partner I'm bringing with me, which is B Pete. Oh crap, Did I just lose B Pete? Oh man, Okay, let me see. We may have lost network connection, and I'm making short that my phone callers are still there and hopefully B Pete will rejoin me. Uh but I know the phone calls are still connected, so I didn't lose everything. Danny in California, are you still there or are you an illusion?
Speaker 5: I'm not a part of the depth.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not part of the dabble verse and we are having here. Excellent, great, say whatever you want, my friend.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm running a little hot.
Speaker 1: So though it seems like it's cleared up.
Speaker 3: That always happens when I connect with you now every time every time I talk to you now.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is, and then it clears it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that clear up?
Speaker 5: Or are you doing something.
Speaker 1: Out on your end?
Speaker 5: I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Most of the time it is clearing itself up because there is automatic noise suppression and corrections that I have in place to try and filter and compress things. Okay, but it doesn't always work instantaneously because I don't have the most expensive stuff in the world, but I do have, you know, an attempt to cover the noise problems. Gotcha, uh, but you know sometimes it takes a second for it to settle down. Well it's cleared up, Okay, great, So what's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just throws me off just hearing myself in the background.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: It was just cougar effect or current Kruger effect. And I just I just look about what you're talking about here. Some times misunderstood is claiming that people are flowing telling us them or over confidence starting instead of describing the specific over confidence and under skoolish man I've worked at for for the last four decades.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, No, exactly true. Look, the Dunning Kruger.
Speaker 1: Effect, they just there.
Speaker 2: There's the reason why I ran out.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I did a whole thing on it on this show. I did like a complete hour on the Dunning Kruger effects some time ago. I don't remember when. Because I find it remarkable that a lot of people see people very convinced about what they say. They have a lot of confidence. I'm absolutely right. The guy who tells you he's absolutely right is usually someone who is not intelligent enough to know how wrong he is. It's the weird whip around and this is just one of those things that happens in society. This isn't pointing a stick at one particular side of the aisle or no. No. What I'm saying is that if you ever notice that the guy who absolutely insists that he knows everything about something, or the guy who is insistent upon he knows the truth, he won't listen to anything else. He's absolutely right is usually the guy who knows the least about the subject. It's precisely the opposite of what is being represented as what I'm saying. And this is a long term study that kind of shows how that works and why it makes sense that the dumbest guy often thinks he's the smartest guy. And there is a connection to stuttering John in this way. He's claimed to be a member of MENSA. He's claimed to be you know, and he doesn't even hardly stutter anymore. He slobbers more on his show than he stutters, which is hilarious. I've gone in and made comments in there. I may have made more witty comments in the chat than the hosts do on the shows, and it's not hitting at all. If you go back and roll it back, and you can see in the chats where at O'Kelly, at o'celly just pops up because i lost my YouTube a long time ago, so now I'm on the Charles o'celly YouTube id. But you know who else is going to claim that? Nobody? Okay, but there is a whole universe of people participating. And by the way, listener participation is something that goes on here and contributes some of the materials. So between the listeners contributing the material directly, the fact that they have a constantly generating, you know, stupid pile of embarrassing media coming out of stuttering John, ninety percent of their show work is done. All they got to do is play that stuff and let their audience participate a little. And they do four hour long podcasts that they then cut up into little pieces and fling everywhere. And there's like five six shows that have multiple people. They got producers, they got multiple hosts, they got temporary hosts, they got all kinds of people Like I wanted to be able to bring in onto my network and have all kinds of people that might have small part time jobs with me. I really did. That was the vision in my mind is let me get producers I can pay, Let me get hosts I can pay, even if it's not a lot. You know, if I start to make millions, I obviously want them to make hundreds of thousands, you know what I'm saying. Because if I'm doing most of the work and putting it together, yeah, I do want to split it with them within reason, But as much as I may, I want to give away. I want to pay talent for being talented. But these people are paying talent for doing next to nothing. And I don't blame them. I'm not angry. I'm in awe of the ability to do that with a straight face anyway. And they are just one example, by the bye of groups of people who are doing this for all kinds of weird reasons. You know, there are people out there and sub genres of this, and that. It's like the sports card thing that I brought up not long ago. There is a whole industry of people that just basically display and trade and sell and open packs of baseball cards on YouTube that have full odd businesses based on this. They make a living, They have other people they hire. They also have hundreds of thousands of dollars if you take the current evaluation in collectible cards that they've earned while doing this, plus a living. Okay, and it's only they're just opening up baseball cards on camera, I kid you not. I'm amazed at the minor amount of thought and small amount of expertise that can be generated into full on businesses, full on employment, you know. And I feel like a jerk for working my ass off for hours days just to pull together certain things, you know, going and getting and interviewing somebody behind the scenes, as opposed to just reading some headlines from my preferred feed. I do these things and feel like a complete moron, even though technically speaking, I do actually have an IQ that's way higher than the one that John even tries to brag that he has, you know, stuttering, John, Stuttering, John tries to brag that he's got a one forty IQ. I promise you you do a legit test on the guy, any form of IQ test, you're gonna find him to be either average or less than average intelligence. But he claims, but I also graduated in YU. Yeah, Okay, awesome, dude, No, you're a moron. You're constant moron. But again, this is the Dunning Kruger thing. The guy who insists all the time that he's smart is likely the guy who's dumb as hell. The guy in the room who claims to me, I'm a tough guy. I'm a tough guy. I'll knock your ass out. Yet ninety percent of the time that guy is a poose. You know, a we need a pooh say what, that's what he is. He's a poose, you know. The guy who's got to tell you how tough he is, how smart he is. The jerk who stands there and goes, you know how rich I am? You know how famous I am? Is usually the guy who is not those things. They're confident that they are these things. It's like I've seen women. I know I'm good looking. You tilt your head, you go listen. All God's children are beautiful, but you just barely made the list. Okay, easy. And they're women that think they're beautiful because I know, because a lot of guys are attracted to me. No, they want to bang you, and they want to close their eyes and think about the girl. They really wanted to bang while they're experiencing you. You're a tool from masturbation. Shut up, it's not you. You're not special. You are special in that everyone is special, and you might be special in the ed sort of way, but you are not special in the looks category. But somehow you've convinced yourself of it. And the ugly girl that does that is absolutely astonishing to me. The denial of reality. You know, I'm visually impaired so bad, I'm working with limited information, but even in my limited information sphere, you are way off on your evaluation of your beauty. And they're women that do it in the other direction where they think they're god awful ugly and you're looking at them going oh not. In my books, the thing is, people are terrible at evaluating themselves, and for one reason or another, are are more than happy to tell you how smart they are, how smart they are, how smart they are, when in reality they're stupid. They tell you about how they're successful, because in reality they're actually failures. The people that want to brag the people I'm a tough guy. I'm a tough guy. That is the guy I am not worried about in the room. You know, if I'm going into a room wondering who's going to be hostile and who might potentially kill me or who might potentially harm me? Going into a room and I see one guy posturing and he's got his chest puffed out, Yeah, check him off the list for who I'm worried about. You know, the guy who's loudly declaring you know what, I'm the kind of guy you shouldn't messed with because all hurt you. Now they're either stupid for saying it in ten percent of the cases or ninety percent of the time, they're not dangerous, they're just loud. And this rule holds all the way around ninety percent of these people that tell you something, they're not that thing true. So that's the Dunning Kruger effect more in a nutshell than anything. But there's more to it, and I want people to study it because I think if we start to understand that we're doing a lot of this and misleading ourselves more often than anything, you know, we might actually accomplish something. I'm not even asking anybody to agree with me. I'm asking why don't you take a look and think about it? That makes me awfully evil? And because I'm not so convinced of everything, and I'm not one hundred percent like I'm ready to fight because i know I'm right, absolutely certainly, without any question. That's not me, ever, because I don't have the sort of confidence that tells me that I'm right about everything. And it seems as though the dumbest people have the confidence to believe they are correct about everything. Now, if I'm hurting anybody's feelings, it's listening to this, you know, I'm gonna say two things simultaneously, simultaneously, sorry about that, but also simultaneously, I don't give a shit, how about that? Because hurting your feelings is not what's important. Your opinions, my opinions. People's opinions are an additive, not an entree. Okay, They're a side dish at best, and usually they're in a shaker somewhere as optional. Opinions are not that important to driving what actually feeds you the world the information or increases or nourishes intellect in any way, shape or form. But in recent years we have been taught with absolute certainty that your opinions matter way too much, and belittling other's opinions is extremely critical and meanwhile everybody ignores the facts, the realities, the results, and a lot that could be drawn off of certain things so you could properly evaluate what's happening in the world around you. Ultimately, that is the grandest and least discussed conspiracy in the world. Anyway, I'm sorry, Danny, I did it again, and I want to try and find out where the hell and what the hell happened to be me. But I'm gonna let you talk, and I'm gonna shut off my mic just so I can try and find him a little bit. But I want you to fill the air for a minute and talk about anything you want, Danny, and then after that, let's see. After that we have at least two other callers. They get to yea, So please go ahead.
Speaker 5: Because I give an experience about ability. I just the other night, Lazy, we went to see Van Morrison in San Francisco, the Palace of San Francisco Fine Arts, and it was an amazing show. The the music talent was incredible. If they their ability, they didn't suffer the Dunn and Kruger. They showed up and was real. It was an amazing show. He didn't playing any of us he's eighty going to be eighty one years old, and you didn't play any of his old hits. Didn't go show up to just kind of play his old hits, which I wanted to hear. But honestly, throughout the whole show, I was not disappointment.
Speaker 2: Amazing voice, Yeah, I'm listening. Where'd you go play?
Speaker 3: The special guests disrupting?
Speaker 7: Sorry wasial guests.
Speaker 5: And he was laying the person. And my wife has been a big fan for years and years and years and the show and we had a great time. It was a wonderful show. And like I said, cougar effect, which we shouldn't take it is when I know everything. Is the last song he played because he didn't play his hits, and I thought he was redoing a animals you know what it was?
Speaker 1: It was it.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 5: It's the first name Escape with me singing the animals and he sung the the band and then sung Gloria and I had to I was sure it was an animal song and I was googling it after the show. Yeah, Eric Burton, that's who I thought it was a song of his. Guess what I was wrong? I learned something that was Van Morrison's first hit with his first band, didn't know it cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of those guys, yeah, it was really Some of those guys from that time period are easy to confuse in my mind. And Van Morrison's one of those guys exactly. And people forget about the Animal and Eric Burden because they don't come up in the top ten of anybody's lists on a lot of things, so therefore they're sort of forgotten after time. You know, nobody forgets the Doors, but they do forget the Animals a lot. You know. It's sort of like the British invasion. Everybody talks about the Beatles and many people might talk about the Kinks, but they miss a whole bunch of other things. When it comes to black music, they forget it. Just the list goes on and on that some of the core real people that are of the most interests are sort of ignored in favor of what was, you know, more viral in its day. Now, I'm gonna explain something real quick, be Pete. This is one of the technological problems that comes up. I tried to talk to be Pete's back and I'm trying to reconnect with b Pete and this Microsoft team's piece of garbage, okay, takes up so much of my computer resources that even though I'm not trying to talk or do anything else but maintain my broadcast while I message BPTE on teams, it was totally electronically torturing what Danny was saying and weakening my ability to broadcast and communicate because my now you know, my computer, which needs to be upgraded to Windows eleven, cannot handle the stupid teams which is part of Microsoft. It absolutely gets tortured. So just to go back to teams, open it up again and send a message to b Pete dominate so much resources that it almost like doubles the problem for me broadcasting, keeping the phones connected, having a web browser open, just to turn on teams and tell BP try the team, you know, try the Jitsy link again.
Speaker 2: And on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Telling you if you had answered the phone when I lost you, I went to o'celli dot com to see if you were still broadcasted because we lost Jitsy and then you had cut teams off earlier, right, So I sent you a message. Well, I thought you're not gonna get it without teams being on, so I cut all that off and called into the show. I was the second caller you had waiting.
Speaker 3: Now you know what I had is you behind Jimmy James. So it would have taken See, we gotta, we gotta that's the thing that's We got to come up with another communication system because me telling you and Aaron and a couple other people on teams okay, ready, come on over to this other thing actually eats so much resources that I can't make it work on Windows ten anymore. It's like a hurdle to overcome. It knocks me off the air partially, it knocks away communications, the phone connection. It drained so much of the available resources in my computer through the Internet everything that I might as well just stop the show and give you a phone call. It would probably take less energy and it wouldn't sound as bad on the broadcast. That that is the world we live in at this point. So we got to figure out a way to completely cut teams out of the equation, you know, or use it like I used to use Skype, so that I don't have to worry about opening up five other things and hope that the resources bounce out. Quite frankly, the team's quality as far as recording goes, or how I have to pay to be able to record video and all kinds of other nonsense. We are better off going with a high quality, dedicated system that actually takes care of podcast communications, like a like a riverside or a freaking stream yard, and just buy an account and share it with somebody else so that it doesn't have to cost us, you know, four hundred dollars a year or whatever to have a decent package, you know what I mean, Like, get to other people to share stream yard with us, and it won't be so bad because even at forty dollars a month, if you split it three ways, it ain't so bad. Because we tax fifteen bucks a month. I'm willing to pay just to have reliable communication and recording capabilities, you know, just raw recording capabilities, not even the linestobe. You're good, sorry, but that's what gets me.
Speaker 4: I just got an email from Microsoft not two days ago, and I haven't even read it yet, but it was mentioning Skype usage, and I thought, I thought Skype wasn't there anymore. That's why we had to go to this freaking teens.
Speaker 3: It is gone. It doesn't exist well I.
Speaker 4: Got an email from him telling them that you can premium this and do that and everything else.
Speaker 3: Well it might be as I have to go through and read it, but yeah, it might be a scam. But forward it to me because here's the thing they forced me out of using the little Skype extension one and two that what they're doing is trying to sell you on buy the team's package. It'll only cost you ten dollars a month, which is how they're trying to sell it to you. But here's the problem. It costs you ten dollars a month when you buy a bunch of other products from Microsoft. So now I've got to buy, you know, their PDF program, I've got to buy their video codex stuff I gotta buy. Like in other words, you buy a bunch of Microsoft products, make yourself more dependent on Microsoft, and we'll look you up. Maybe we'll even give you teams for free. Oh and by the way, it'll actually have the features working that you want to work. You know, it's like we give away the free sample so that the free sample is just good enough to be sort of useful. You know, it's like giving away the bad coke to sell the good coke. You know is what we're doing with the drugs now, but few people are being sucked into it, and Microsoft is not getting the share of the market. They and you know, they didn't like having the Skype thing because it allowed too much independence. Uh so they want to clamp down on everything so that you know, if you have just the right teams, you can use video. If you don't have it, it doesn't work. If you have just the right teams, you have an AI transcript generator automatically, but if you're not paying us, it doesn't work, you know. So on and so forth. This is the way it is. So I'm saying we're gonna have to pay somebody to be able to, you know, do what Skype used to do for free. Let's be choosy about it and buy the best one that actually freaking works, so we get something for our money, and if we split it between a couple of guys, it becomes reasonable. You know, somebody wants to podcast once a week, which is the majority of people anymore, because they're either on once a week or they drone on for hours every day. This is their two modes of operation. If there's a couple of other serious once a week guys who want to, like you know, have either Riverside or stream Yard and they want access to it. Let's share an account and be adults about it and do that, and that'll help me a lot. But if not, maybe you and I will figure out a way to just purchase an account and I don't care if it's your account, do what you want with it, extra when you know, when we're not doing what we got to do upfront. But I think sharing a resource like that is the only way that some of us broke people who haven't cracked the make a living off of nothing code are going to be able to survive this. As you know, allegedly podcasters because and now I'm going to start saying alleged podcasters because getting together with your friends on video chat basically and bsing now counts as a podcast. No preparation, no you know, targeted information, no attempt to even keep you know, a topic relevant or study something of importance or of interest to a mass of people. Just you know, three, four or five guys get on a stream and just bs and that now counts as a podcast. I okay, that used to be that way in the Skype days too, and people laughed at it. It's like, this isn't a podcast, this is just a recorded Skype conversation, you know, on a party line. There's an old term there. They used to have things called party lines, which either you had to establish one at a time, people up to the phone one at a time, and then you'd accomplish, you know, putting six guys and six locations on one phone call, and then you either semi organized it or it had chaos, and there was usually one lead guy in the conversation or one lead girl, depending on the circumstances, and everybody else would mostly listen, but they would chime in every now and then. And that was on telephones. That used to be a thing, and some people recorded it and said, look, I have a podcast. Just because you have audio noise doesn't mean you made a podcast. There is a difference. But anyway, I'm trying to come up with a way to harness the ridiculously easy things that people are doing and accomplish something of value at the same time. I don't know it's necessarily possible, but you know, not all of us are going to be Joe Rogan. But I just think that there's plenty of room there, and I don't make a living at this. I did sort of for a couple of years, but realistically, because it was never my top priority, I failed to recognize certain things at the right time to get it across. But as I do the analysis now and I do media analysis, Yeah, this is why the direction change is necessary. You know, forget your specifics or your anger. You're willing to celebrate my positions or my opinions because that doesn't matter. But you know, think about this, there's no reason in the world I should not be making a living and high hiring other guys to make a living with me, because that's the ultimate goal I would have loved to five years ago, said to be Pete, you know what, we've been doing this for a couple of years, and you're a consistent part of this. I'd like to cut you in and here's your pay, a weekly, monthly, whatever it is. And some of these guys who are doing literally nothing of value, nothing of consequence, are able to do that thing that I always dreamed of doing. That was the thing that would have made me most happy, is if I had hired three four guys who worked along with me and produced things of value and even if I was paying them, you know, the same price that they would get for going down to you know, the local grocery store and working as a cashier. Even if I was just able to pay him that much, that is exponentially an improvement and better than what I was able to pay him and what anybody was going to anybody else was going to pay. I would love to be able to do that, you know, even though it wouldn't have been something where BP could say, oh, I can retire now because I can do radio stuff. If I was able to give him two hundred bucks a week, or one hundred dollars every week, or you know, six hundred dollars a month or anything like that, I would have been so happy and then looking forward to finding other people to hire. And the more that comes in, the better the rate I can give them. You know, I would have been thrilled with that, you know, just like I know it wasn't a fortune, but getting twelve hundred a week to do my radio show was something I really wanted, and I was really sad I lost monetarily, but I could not bend the knee and you know and do the whole listen. Even though I'm supposed to be alternative and rebellious. I absolutely fall in line with the pro Putin agenda. And also Trump is a good guy. And we can attack Democrats on this network, but don't you dare attack anybody on the right wing. You have to say that Ukrainians are all Nazis, doesn't matter what the reality is. They deserve to die. And then you can have your twelve hundred dollars a week. You know, and by the way, we're going to tell you exactly how to do your shows. We're going to feed you guests anyway, because even though we wanted you for your creativity, we don't actually want you for your creativity. So I'm a voiceover guy and I'll voice over anything so long as I don't have to attach my name to it, and I have. I've done different voices, and I do have different voices that people don't even recognize where I've signed away all broadcasting rights to what I've read for people, and people don't even know they're listening to my voice. AI is ruining that Bye the bye, because you don't need a voiceover guy anymore. You can just take a written script and you know, take note, there's a lot of very similar voices on brand new YouTube videos that are getting pumped out daily, where it's the same announcer's voice, but they can't seem to figure out the nuances in certain pronunciations. It's clearly a machine and you can find it if you carefully listen. And they've even made it so these voices breathe have the imperfections of a normal person, you know, slight inconsistencies which come along with repetition, you know, which you're supposed to eliminate professionally as a speaker. All that stuff goes on, and it just is something you can automatically put out instead of taking hours to have somebody sit and read it and get it correct and then have to edit it. You have it edited, corrected and everything in real time. In five minutes. You can produce an hour's worth of material in five minutes, faster than you can ever realistically even do a read on a script. So you know, I don't blame them, but they're also advertising it now, and in fact, I've been offered ready for this one, and I'm thinking about bringing it on the show, but I gotta be very careful about it, because somebody's showing me some proprietary technology that is going to be available and isn't available yet. I don't want to give you too many details, but let me put it to you this way, I could create hosts that are just AI driven. You will not really know the difference, I'm told. And the upgrades that are upcoming are in some people's hands already in different versions. These guys think they have a better product and they're gonna drop it out there, and it's going to be supposedly the next you know, flash in the pan. But make a billion overnight app for people to produce podcasts, books like. You'll be able to produce multimedia stuff, even the videos, you know, those AI slop videos. Imagine if you have an AI program who's just generating those for you, you know, twenty four to seven. If you need like so much content that you could give away a bunch of crap to other people, and you could probably sell your videos for a dollar apiece and that'll pay all your bills. I mean, it's amazing to me. The automated you know, the automated force multipliers I'm seeing, and I might get to play with something that actually generates based on certain things you feed into it a freestanding AI host, you know, so or co host. So I can you know, just I don't have to call BPTE anymore. I can take Bpte's voice even or a similar voice, feed it in there and give you know, like, let's just say the I take five six random shows from from the Friday night call in. I identify b Pete's voice right on the recording, and I tell it to get everything from that. It'll pick up his personality, traits, stuff he says, phrases, all that stuff, and it'll turn into virtual be Pete. It'll give them a different name, and I'll just be able to turn them on and talk to them, you know, sort of like those weird women sex spots they have out there, which, by the way, are evolved beyond belief. I was also studying some of that recently. These weird like female companion bots of all sorts, not just ones that you bang. You know, this one's good for having around and all she does is actually talk to you and make sure that she makes you feel good every day. And hey, you don't even have to feed her. You know. This one looks prettier and has you know, warm skin, to the touch, and you can upgrade, upgrade, upgrade until you have you know, I want to marry my bot going on for real and they've done that with.
Speaker 4: Everything already got that. I got a room bull with like boobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see for those of us that are not, you know, so easily amused, be pete. You know, wouldn't you rather your room by hand?
Speaker 4: I'll sweep the floors man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if it could sweep the floors and it looked like your fantasy girl that you customize. You could give her, you know, the Asian face, the California tits, and a black girl's ass that ain't black. I mean, we can put it all together in one spot. And she knows every single K pop song ever made and can actually sing along to it as if she's singing along to it. I mean, how much better is she sounding? Except maybe she can set odds for you and help you with any any particular sporting activity that happens to be downloadable from the internet and be able to discuss sports with you.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no no no see no, because you just blended fifteen boundaries. I don't need women involved in my sports, Okay, Let them sweep the floor. I can check the boobs out when they go by. Other than that, I mean, hookers are cheaper and a lot less maintenance.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's the thing. What if there's no maintenance after when you buy the thing, and all you got to do is flip a switch and choose what you want on that day? You know, Okay, I want you.
Speaker 4: To be you know, maintenance. Wait a minute, well, wait, no maintenance in a society, in a world that builds things out of planned obsolescence. I can't even buy a refrigerator now that doesn't have fifteen electronic chips, or a microwave that doesn't try to hook up to my home IU and my smart TV.
Speaker 1: Screw all that.
Speaker 4: You got boundaries, certain things in certain places, and I don't need to mix them up.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I wish you would consider the idea that what happens here is that you can turn on certain things and turn them off. You're thinking the business model doesn't work. Here's the thing. You can make specific parts of this service subscription based, so you always have a baseline, and that thing maintains itself because it's smart enough to do with own maintenance. Okay, the bot itself, but you have to pay in order to have, you know, in order for it to have access to the latest upgrades for name a category of stuff it does. Whether it's you know, new recipes while she's cooking, or it's you know, new particular kink in your bedroom, or it's you know, keeping up with the latest sports and everything. You know, those are your options, so you don't want them, don't pay for them. It's like, hey, you don't want Hulu, you can always subscribe to Netflix, and you will pick one of those services eventually to subscribe to, especially if it makes your bot customizable just for you. I think that's actually a perpetual business model.
Speaker 4: I'll stick to my I'll stick to my room boom with fake moves, my boom boom.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And some people still have a VCR and a TV that has a twenty seven inch screen that weighs one hundred and fifty. Some people are happy with that still, that's cool. Matter of fact, I always find it fascinating when I go into a house and see one of those working cabinet TVs. You know, does that thing work or are you just putting the you know, flat screen on top of it? Yeah. When it works, I'm like, Wow, that's cool, very retro, and if you want to be retro, do it. But what I'm saying is, I think somebody's a billionaire overnight and a trillionaire within months if they have perfected you know, companion bots. Really you want to check out. They have amazing technologies and amazing adjustments in this thing that it's like, Gee, would you give up you know, your your fortune or a whole lot of other things just to have this in perpetual perfection for the rest of your life and no risk of divorce? And you know what, if you're really sick of her, just freaking turn her off. And that's that murder your partner legally. I mean, that's priceless right there. Anyway, my crazy thoughts. Fine, Danny, I'm sorry I interrupted and took up your time. We still got Jimmy Jaymes on the line last night. Look, let me make sure he's still there. Yes he is. And that other caller was ub Pete after Jimmy James. So oh, no, Danny's gone. Okay, Danny probably got tired of that long rant, see because I rambled too long. But if we had a good flow and a good back and forth. I'm gonna but if we had a good flow and a good back and forth. Yeah, but you want the cure, you just want to tell me to shut the fuck up? Which one do you want?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: God, I don't care. He I'll bring Jimmy on. I'm up for anything.
Speaker 3: That was gonna be my solution. You know what? Tell me to shout out or tell me to move on? Na option three Jimmy James. That's where I'm going, And who knows where it'll go from there because he's not a pre programmed bot, Are you right, Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Uh? No way, no way.
Speaker 2: Hey you guys, so I can hear myself excellent?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope it's good. Have you been listening to the show, and do you have thoughts about what's been discussed? And now I'll just back off to mic hopefully and not say anything for a while.
Speaker 2: I did, but.
Speaker 1: You meet two on it a few minutes. First, I need to tell you a very important story. Sure, and I need your wife to verify this, okay, because it just so happened. She is an expert on this subject.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I can't necessarily speak now to her participation, but I'll do my best. And did you hear the part of the beginning of the show. I just want this one question answered. Did you hear the part of the beginning of the show where I was talking about how you are an extremely creative guy and you have unique stuff to offer when it comes to suggestions about radio and media. Did you hear that part?
Speaker 1: Yes, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to make sure you knew that I went out of my way to praise the fact that, even in a back and forth in emails, you often present something unique to me. I deal with one hundred people. They're crap. They just say the same things, and I feel politically you do that. But when it comes to being creative, you can be very creative, and I think it would shock people the special kind of level of creative that you can achieve and do achieve in communications with me. Sometimes I just want to make that point anyway, Now shut up, go hey or.
Speaker 1: Just h oh what U is a prairie?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Or is there not.
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 3: Okay, restate your question please, because we had a bit information uh interference. Please go ahead again, do it again.
Speaker 1: Mister Chuck. Is it the is it? Or is it not true that Kim is an expert on Lil House and the Prairie.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's an expert, but she's pretty well informed on it on that TV show.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Okay, so she can uh at some point, I don't even have to be on this show. But I'm curious. I recall that she watched all the reruns during the COVID era, and I'm wondering if she recalls this one very disturbing episode of Little House and the Prairie. I will now as been.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, don't let me hit around.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, are.
Speaker 1: You getting white down at the dog?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get Kim's attention, and I was trying to just move along and let you keep speaking. I'm sorry. I should have shut off my mic.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Yeah, I'm just trying. I want to see if she's by any if she's seen it, I guarantee show her. I'm number this episode. It's very disturbing singularly, well, yeah, it's a it's a very special and disturbing episode of litt House and the Prairie.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me which one? Just give me a hint, because I'm not necessarily an expert to know which the most disturbing ones are right away.
Speaker 4: You're not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not an expert on everything. I'm really not.
Speaker 1: That's so.
Speaker 3: I have I have expertise.
Speaker 2: One I have.
Speaker 1: To tell you about it.
Speaker 2: This is now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna chack a couple of the names because I don't really care a whole lot. I just find it amusing, disturbing and interesting.
Speaker 3: Jimmy for the purpose, for the purposes that for the purpose, Jimmy one one second, one second for the purpose Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy hang on for the purposes that this show serves, which is to have people listen to it. Do me a favor, don't change the names. We're talking about a media product from the seventies and eighties. Just go ahead and use the right name so that people listening are not completely confused by what it is you're gonna mention here, because overall this presentation is for the third party who's listening to the show, separate from us, So please don't change the names. Just get to the explanation.
Speaker 1: The expert comes out, you can clarify and or perhaps someone may just know because there's only one character that hey, this is getting way out of control. AC could have already told the story.
Speaker 2: All right, good points is the gist thing you.
Speaker 1: Got your little house situation. They're out there a little house and they're on the prairie and they're doing that thing, churning their brother, take care of the cows, slacking the pigs, doing some stuff, working hard, and the special two part series, I might add this very dark two parter. It introduced a young girl character. And why I say it doesn't really matters. She's only on these two shows and I don't remember the name, so we're just gonna have to go with Lucy.
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, young Lucy.
Speaker 1: Is out there on the little house or the prairie there doing prairie kind of things, when suddenly an evil clown jumps out and rape oh h p a her to my understanding, we're spot to say, pa, is that correct?
Speaker 3: Okay? No, essay in YouTube language eln and evil clown arrives and essays her in YouTube language, okay.
Speaker 1: This little house on very uh huh okay, horrible thing, a horrible thing to even watch. No, So Lucy goes through a heck of a thing because she got raped by uh she got essayed by this crazy evil clown in the wild West prairie days. It's just pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Well, now this is when uh Landon's character's son, whose name I also don't know, but I can't imagine it'd be all that complicated to find out. Later Albert, we'll go without sparky Albert. Okay, Albert, so Albert anyway shows pity on Luce. Lucy unlike the town.
Speaker 2: Who still mock.
Speaker 1: Her and look down upon her for whatever reason. But so there you go. They start looking up, they start dating, and all of a sudden he announces, you know what, we're getting married and I'm gonna help raise this baby. And Lucy's eye is turn around forever. But then our part to the clown, the evil cloud shows up again, essays are again and chases her. She falls off a load of craps, her head and dice.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's the story.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 1: And this is long before then?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What was the question there? That's what I was curious about. Yeah, what's the question?
Speaker 1: Does Caim remember it? And do they still chose half of one on?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Okay? Very disturbing, yes, very And here's the thing it's a two part episode. Okay, the girl's name is Sylvia. You kept saying Lucy, but he couldn't remember the name. It's okay, it's not really that relevant. And it was a two part episode, episode seventeen and eighteen of season seven, And according to most descriptions, it's a man wearing a mime mask brutally attacks and rapes the sixteen year old Lucy. And it's pretty crazy. Yeah, it's crazy episode. And there's this whole thing where the clown comes back, you know, the guy into my mask comes back and everything. And because of the episodic nature of Little House on the Prairie, they are when they're played for broadcast or stream directly, they're usually they're usually played out of water for various reasons. But in this case, that episode does get played off and on, and it's pretty wild. Yeah. Now I see a picture and clown or mime could count there, I think. Anyway, here's from an article, A Little House on the Prairie was never afraid to bring the trauma, whether telling stories about alcoholism, anti semitism, racist, blah blah blah. Okay, never was that more apparent with the with Sylvia in Quotes, which premiered February ninth, nineteen eighty one. The two part episode, written and directed by a Little House on the Prairies Michael Landon, starred Olivia Barrash as a beautiful and shy young girl who, there's no way to say this lightly is a rape by a man in a very very creepy clown mask. Her resulting pregnancy makes Sylvia pariat everyone in Walnut Grove, except for kind hearted Albert Engels, who vows to marry her and raise the baby as his own. So he wants to swoop in and be the savior Albert Ingles, one of the Ingles family, of course, in the case where this girl has been raped and impregnated by a clown, and it's an evil two part episode of Little House on the Prairie. It is, to my understanding of streaming and broadcast not often replayed in most commonplaces, which stick to mostly earlier and later episodes, not the middle episodes of the show, and those rebroadcasts and restreams do not often volunteer it as part of an auto playlist or as part of a season run, or any of that stuff that doesn't happen, so there's the full description of the episode, which I just gave b Pete, so you know, because I, I know, we just rejoined our communication. I've given a full description of the episode. The year was eighty one. It's definitely of interest, weird. It's not part of the standard auto streaming or auto playlists. It is available out there for you know, you can watch it on demand wherever they have Little House on the Prairie as an option. But sometimes again the eighty one season is not even on there because some of these like free streamers and things don't even show you know, full series when they give you options to watch though it's part of their deal, you know, to try and draw you into. Well, if you want the full series, go buy something and you'll be able to get you know, full series access to not just Little House on the Prairie, but one hundred things. So that's the hook with you know, free or pay as far as like Peacock and a few other things go. But it is a weird episode that does exist. It's pretty bizarre, and indeed these things always existed, these weird political statements about traumatic, horrible things that sometimes were you know, played out terribly and in other cases were played out too realistically, and in other cases, you know, just went by without anybody noticing. Like I brought up, you know, the episodes of Good Times on this show where you know, JJ maybe has VD, or JJ's gonna marry a girl who's shooting up dope and as a heroin addict and she overdoses. You know, stuff like that, Or you know, somebody deals with the fact that they discover a family member who's been coming around and giving them presents is actually a dope dealer who is now indebted to somebody for gambling and they might get their head broken and killed because they owe money. Meanwhile, they were buying presents for the family and now they're willing to rob the family. Stuff like that goes on, and you know, Good Times is a comedy, or like when Archie Bunker, you know, faces down the Klan and goes, hey, I know I'm a racist. For you people are too much. Often writers producers decide to make statements, and they took you know, the wholesome show of the seventies eighties and decided to make ah, you know, sexual assault statement because you don't have to say essay on here with this. Sylvia episode. It is creepy, disturbing and everything. Are you bringing this up because you like recently discovered that that was part of Little House on the Prairie Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 2: But sorry what you're saying, Ah, nor mind on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just recently read a story about it to rave and know it's still a thing, but I guess it is.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, it exists.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: What's even stranger is that sometimes people that want to make political points have invented stuff, you know, like, hey, there's a secret episode of this where this happened and it never happened. They're just doing it to make a political point and get people digging around about the subject and the TV show, and they just do it by putting out bs leads out there. But Sylvia is a real episode. And you can find rape episodes in all kinds of seventies and eighties TV shows, whether you expect them or not to have a rape thing going on. But rape, in the way women who been rape get treated, it has been a subject for you know, probably since the nineteen sixties on television being discussed and put on display one way or another, you know, just like various types of mental illness have gone in and out of vogue as far as you know, we're going to make a statement piece, and it doesn't matter if it's Quantum Leap. No, seriously, it doesn't matter if it's Quantum Leap or the Goofy Sketch Show or you know some formulaic bs, you know sitcom. Sometimes these producers, actors or whoever's involved just go, we need to make a statement, and they just do it. And this is Michael Landon directing that episode about let me that's what have a commentary about Reap.
Speaker 4: Yeah good, I was gonna say that's what happened to mash right before about a year year and a half before and ended when Alan Aldo was involved with a lot of the writing and crap like that. It became very preachy and people started turning the channel.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: They lost so much viewership in that last year that they decided to can it, and you know, came out with the big final episode that everybody watched, and it's like people came back to watch it as if to say, good, let's put this thing to rest, because for the past two seasons it sucked.
Speaker 3: Well at the time, I remember it as like you know, people pretty much trying to scream, please don't take the show away, because it had become such a presence in people's lives. Is such a regular thing, you know, even without the massive audience, they had a devoted following. But simultaneously, you're right, Alan Alda is like ultraliberal, touchy feelien Craft was being injected into the mash episode so much it was ruining the damn show. Which is a weird situation because look, let's just you know, take this objectively for a second. A very rough movie is made into a TV show. Now why do I say rough? It's a war zone in Korea. That's the setting. Okay, not only that, but an intense part of that setting where it's like, here's the doctors who got to try and be battlefield medics and you know, keep people alive under really rough circumstances, who were constantly covered in blood, surrounded by death and in a war zone. Okay, you know, and meanwhile they're gonna crack jokes while they're constantly facing at any moment they might be you know, shelled to death by Koreans or guess what their own people. Uh, And and it's you know, that's kind of a rough presence, uh, sort of premise to begin with, and the iconic theme song is often forgotten to have its original lyrics, which often repeats phrases like suicide is painless and you know the dentist is called painless. I know, but that's true. This is all true.
Speaker 1: I just heard, I heard an amazing little love. Hey dude, that made I would assume they made this for the film. But if after the tea, the GM was gonna pay so.
Speaker 3: See because because of communication, Jimmy, Jimmy with the music, Jimmy stopped talking for a second. Stop talking, just stop talking for a second. Because of bad communication, none of what you just said made sense. So get right to the interesting point that you were saying about the music or whatever. Just get straight to it. What what is that point you were trying to make? What is the interesting little known fact?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it?
Speaker 1: The filmmaker wanted to save money because MGM wanted to waste a bunch of money with the theme. He he lived really to his team at Son and said, right the most retoed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Because and the reason why there's even lyrics on it to begin with, Jimmy is because just like a lot of people don't know this about Star Trek. The Star Trek theme has lyrics, but they never play them on TV or anywhere else. And it's because every time they use the Star Trek theme, somebody needed to be paid royalties. So Gene Roddenberry, in order to get an extra paycheck, got himself a royalty credit for the lyrics to the Star Trek theme, even though they were never going to use them on the TV show. There's a lot of weird chickanery in the music business and who they hire. And indeed, it is correct that they had somebody else write the mash theme song because the movie company was willing to put money into paying actual artists for their rights. But if you can have somebody who's you know, working for the film take the bare minimum payment, you save a lot of cash. So that was a move made there. Sometimes people are trying to exploit their roles in these things, and that might be why the lyrics are really not part of the TV show to begin with. Plus also a little tough to make a comedy show. After you play a song that's like Sue Aside is painless, it brings on many changes and I can take it or leave it if I please. Not a good setup for comedy. And that's part of the real lyrics I just recited, so, you know, just saying there's a lot of weird chicanery when it comes to theme music. But the point overall is that it's pretty much a weird contradictory premise to begin with, We're gonna go into a war zone where the most ugly and ugly things can happen. We're gonna make it into a comedy, and then we're gonna make serious statements out of the comedy. It's like the an example of bipolar whiplash in one piece of media product that was super popular and was part of the zeitgeist in America for quite a while. So I find that fascinating. Jimmy, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Way way longer than Korea. I just remember watching you know, I had like three options and they could when they played the can laughter, and I was like, this is supposed to be a comedy. I don't really think this.
Speaker 4: Is very.
Speaker 1: Very fun.
Speaker 2: The fact I kind.
Speaker 1: Of think it's depressing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what else is oddly depressing, believe it or not in its original form is the Flintstones The Wintstones was a much more serious, less canned laughter and weirder premise. Then it ended up becoming and it's an iconic show, the Flintstones, you know, longest running animation until the Simpsons came along. Blah blah blah, prime time and all that. But at one point the TV company was just making it into a giant commercial for Winston Salem cigarettes, and their whole thing was to try and do product placement in the prehistoric stuff, like, you know, make some of those you know, rock this and well, you know, I want to deal with extra rock huts and you know, and this and this kind of thing, you know, introducing these different modern aspects. It was supposed to be introduced a whole bunch. It was supposed to be a giant commercial basically, where it's like, you know, Wilma's using something that's vaguely named, like a real product to wash the clothes, and it's a laundry soap that actually sponsor's the show. And every once in a while, uh Fred and Barney would sneak away behind the house and light up a cigarette and sit and talk about the smooth flavor of Winston or the wonderful cooling, you know, menthol of sailings, not kidding. This was part of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stein those and hey, let me ask you, is Thearon and Uncle good and beyond tonight?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, didn't that? Just one more thing interesting? And I'll you're from there? You tell me their narrative to the admiral known narrative house when he played.
Speaker 5: His uh.
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh uh these days? What's to tell that everyone was running around going banana, especially in New Jersey. That's the story, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, what was the opening part of it? People are going crazy? But what was the beginning of what you were saying?
Speaker 1: How did you not hear it? Which woman? Is it static or what?
Speaker 3: There are communicators. There are communication issues that keep popping up that are breaking up part of what you're saying for me and the listeners. So please repeat the question.
Speaker 1: No was it? Oh well, it's a okay. Here's the deal. I heard a counter narrative to the commonly told story or some worlds from the radio station in New Jersey. I do believe. No, actually he set the incident in New Jersey and broadcasted I believe from New York. But the commonly told narrative is that people in New Jersey were running around like bumpkins falling down manhol covers, going crazy, thinking martians were going to attack. Is that more or less how you have heard it? Or how how how's the story is you heard it? Because I earned a counter narrative that said, they think that newspapers at the time were just exaggerating what was what happened the reaction as a way to kind of sling mud at radio because it was the new medium in town. They're like, look at this crazy radio. Look what's made these New Jersey people? Do they want nuts? Thinking aliens were attacking? Okay, so there the new claim is that the reaction was exaggerating.
Speaker 3: So you tell me, okay, so War of the World you happen to go right into my wheelhouse, believe it or not, because it's been one of the most inspirational broadcasts to me. It's like, you know, looking back at why it is you want to do broadcasts because of the legend and the strength of what occurred, because of War of the Worlds and surrounding War of the Worlds as a broadcast, So let me straighten out some of the things that you said there that are just inaccurate and have been twisted over the years, so it is difficult to sort out what actually occurred here. First of all, yeah, a lot of it was set in New Jersey. The radio play, if you will, was set in New Jersey, like in Brown's Mills, and they talk about out the professor is from Princeton, and they're reporting live from Princeton. Then they report from a farm in Ocean County, and then they go to another county nearby. I forget which one, and Brown's Mills is one of those places that comes up. A bunch of other landmarks are mentioned in New Jersey towns that are a little known, et cetera, et cetera, especially during the initial news broadcasts. And you're on Wilmer's farm allegedly. So let's begin from the beginning. Orson Welles decided to put on this radio play, and it did, in fact tell people at the very beginning this is just a radio play. However, people turned on the radio and heard this thing. They didn't catch the beginning, so they didn't know the context, and there were a lot of people that did overreact to the radio broadcast. Now, it didn't cause mass hysteria, and you know, the whole town's devolved into rioting or any of that. But there were people that you know, called the police, hit in their basements, you know, freaked out one way or another, tried to collect their families together for safety, and stuff like that really did happen in real time as the broadcast went out, because they didn't listen to the beginning, the end, or even the part of the story where clearly you're listening to this guy out loud record his journal as he's writing it down. After within an hour, you know, the world has been destroyed, basically, and we are absolutely under the domination of aliens, which you know, look outside your window and you wouldn't see that. You know, half of New Jersey's on fire, and you know they're just bodies piling up locally, and the line of destruction, if you follow the story, would have gone all the way into New York, which you know, murdered a whole lot of the population with some kind of weird gas along with the rays coming out of the weapons. You know, all this stuff didn't happen, and people started to realize it didn't happen, but some people took it seriously and didn't listen to the beginning or the end, which would have clearly shown you you're not listening to something that's happening in real time. It's because they interspersed it with semi realistic sounding newscasts, and we're going to be right here on the scene and talk to this person who's a They talked to a fireman, a National guardsman, somebody from the Pentagon. You know, the fake president comes on, and you should know what your president sounds like. I'm thinking at a certain point during a news report, like, if you were well informed in the world, you would have recognized it as a fake at any time. But for people that were sort of ignorant who needed to be told what they were listening to, if they would have caught the beginning or the end, one or the other or both, they would have known what the deal was. Now, in the aftermath of that, newspapers definitely went out of their way to bash the hell out of what happened and talk about the destructive nature of the broadcast. Wells had to apologize all kinds of stuff. You know, I have to apologize for, you know, fooling people. But even during his statements he would be like, if you were actually a well informed public, none of this would have happened anyway. You know, any of the stuff you're blaming me that I inspired and triggered in everybody wouldn't have happened if people knew the world around them or what the hell was going on. He would always include that, even though he was apologizing. Now as far as the newspaper's agendas and were they going after it because it was radio, I don't buy that. And this now veers into my opinion about the situation because it is difficult to know the psychology regardless of what people said they did things for or not. But on mass newspapers definitely wrote a lot of exaggerated stories about this in order to first off, sell more newspapers, you know, read about the crazy stuff that happened, because one you know, radio broadcast happened and made the world crazy. You know again, it was the you know, slow up to watch the accident, you know, stop and stare at the train wreck. It was that kind of thing, and the newspaper business would increase their volume exponentially by being able to sell a story that you know, everybody wants to see the train wreck or car accident. So I think that was the primary motive and the most obvious and easy to understand motive here. Could there been people motivated by, let's go after radio because it's going to challenge and destroy our newspaper business. Maybe even rival radio stations could have went after that for screw CBS. We got to compete. You know. All of these things are possible, but I think the best available evidence would tell us that it was a media phenomena that was fueled by the fact that the public is ignorant, and that Wells did put on a decent adaptation of an HG. Wells novelization or the World's because that it was an adaptation and the fact that it took place in New Jersey gave it proximity and a realistic concept. For hell, we're broadcasting from New York and it's coming at us. So you could stretch out the alien threat and march toward human destruction, beginning with New York being targeted from New Jersey, which is nearby. Because at a certain point, the machines marched through the Hudson River and knock I think, knock over the statue of liberty, and this kind of thing, and these are iconic images that even in a pre TV age, people knew about and could relate to. So I think it caused problems. Yeah, I see that. That's why I was trying to close this up. But I think altogether that's the real story. But the truth is that a lot of the immediate reactions they claimed happened were exaggerated or blended together and things like that. And I think that was common in the newspaper business to first of all, sell more newspapers. I think that was the primary thing, you know, And what is the purpose of that ultimately is to make your advertising worth more money, which is why TV stations that were per profit ostensibly it you know later on, but I think radio being you know, oh it's the new kid on the block, we got to destroy it. There might have been some of that in there, but I think overwhelmingly we're stuck with the simple. You know, if it bleeds, it leads, this will sell. Let's tell the crazier story and to compete with each other more than anything. As newspapers, we need to have the craziest, latest, most extensive coverage of this bizarre, once in a lifetime event. That's what I think happened. And as I study it, and I've looked back on it and studied the recording, the events, the newspaper stuff, the media analysis, ever after statements, journals of the time and all of that, that's what I conclude. But again I told you part of it's based on my opinion when we get into the motives as to why. But I think that's, you know, a nice way to once again regurgitate and re examine it. And sure, why not, But I think overall the simplest explanation here actually works best. So yeah, I think that's what it was all about. So does that answer the full question, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to know what.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Jimmy, not your fault. But I'm just gonna yeah, not your fault. But that's the end of that because I'm gonna I'm running into Aaron's time and I'm having trouble getting you to be clear because the digital issues, and again this is one of the things I talked about at the top of the show. Bet Pete, I'll just give you the final word and try to get over to Aaron Franz in the Age of Transitions, which will begin as soon as I close out this stream and hook up with Aaron.
Speaker 4: So go ahead, man, everybody, go to at shelly dot com and hit the donate button. Do what you can. We need to get some upgrades here. Other than that, I appreciate for Denny and Jimmy calling in and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: There you go, and what no commercial breaks this time? No commercial break for you. The Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz at ten pm Eastern or a little after will begin shortly then Uncle the broadcast at eleven pm Eastern will begin shortly thereafter. So yeah, eleven pm about for Aaron, ten pm or excuse me, ten pm Eastern for Aaron, eleven pm Eastern for Uncle the broadcast. This has been the O'Kelly effect Friday night call in show. Much love and respect you all. I am O'Kelly.
Speaker 4: Support this effort.
Speaker 3: Do you impact world?
Speaker 4: This is James Corvin at Corner Report dot com and you're listening to the O'Kelly Affect at o'helly dot.
Speaker 9: Com, Wall Streetreeno dot dot Wall Street, Windows dot com dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge, Wall Street Street, No Dot Dot.
Speaker 10: Go there, Now go there, Now go there.
Speaker 11: Now do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 3: In Denial.
Speaker 6: Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swann explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the Warstate dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 13: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right, I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right, Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 3: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 13: I've been agree nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 10: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 14: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the klatoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: It didn't, did it didn't? But here on Ocelli dot Com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 15: Much is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 10: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelli dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 11: Oh Chili dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: While not a dog bars.
Speaker 16: Sly just to the front of macamania and for the Mercer that remade in China, South Phil fallen state for nothing legitim and we stand broken nation and morally bank rock God divide nothing but muscle brain for remember being jf that denied for all because Lena is all d rather than knocking.
Speaker 14: For Bould, I'd be a coming for me, not the coming ya last, but not a man of man.
Speaker 2: Of drot by.
Speaker 14: Yourselfing with stuff we as the call part of the league.
Speaker 17: Practice gold boy and ships made him being non simultaneously deprecated from a hole in an actual real estate. Let the queens are way more US troops coming to a police state near you.
Speaker 14: Replace the three of.
Speaker 17: Wood Magna no constitution and two point l Bier against the free bolt who lacks that the cast.
Speaker 14: Of biant blonde and the warping on center of bathering and had this massive trumps burn the crop, puffing the water crime by way the facts for as Murphy from.
Speaker 17: The Gobi Cat Game from the Elder Breaks, Taco from Cancel and the pleasant frial.
Speaker 14: Man's man of the Manisphere of.
Speaker 17: Rotes, fond people and down the world forty stars, long rains and no fat chicks.
Speaker 11: Also no fast.
Speaker 17: Felt sens in no case you mess fit absolutely no six with six. It's on the door street of simple list red Christmas bat physical bankrupty, a.
Speaker 14: Frump frame with something president here but requir's deligious to a fox flag an a United managed state of Macarega rheter or you have a senior raiders wouldnas and breaking.
Speaker 17: The getty done and Nagy roy more that you're prety completely definet.
Speaker 14: It's splended alger weapon downa modo.
Speaker 17: Double labyriny and is great freely it's not the sony farm amount nemone be yourself France humanist.
Speaker 3: The muse expressed like caller schools.
Speaker 9: There anyone else happens again on the air of Kelly dot Com not necessarily reflected he views of Lly dot Com or check and we are not.
Speaker 3: Responsible for any stupidity which might be sue.
Speaker 1: Thank you,