Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. So many things to talk about. One is going to be a brand new story, completely fresh. You haven't heard about it in any media, seen it anywhere. It is enormously important on multiple levels. It's going to grab your interest and keep your interest, and it's going to continue to roll out probably for days, if not weeks, because it is that real, it's that important, it's that personal and relatable to so many parents across the state and others. And our first guest on this, and I expect it will be our first of many many guests on this. My phone's blown up on it right now with parents wanting to come on the air and talk about what's happening at their school. And it's a very well known, large respective school in the Parker area. And it's a case where I've got all these parents calling me on myself and telling me there's a situation where there's a first grade boy who comes to school every day dressed up as a girl, and it's causing all sorts of problems, all sorts of problems for the parents, all sorts of problems in the school because obviously, and I'm just talking as a parent, I mean, come on, these are first graders. I don't want my kid in there getting, you know, wrapped up in these gender confusion issues or confute confused himself for herself. If I'm a first grade parent, the kids are way too young for that stuff. So that's my reaction as a parent, and one of the reasons I think this is a very important story. But regardless of what I think, the fact is, I've been told by multiple parents that they had I think it was a zoom. We'll find out with our guest at five h six. I think they had a zoom between parents and the school board on this. In a school of about eleven hundred, where men lots of parents at more than one kid in the school, they had about four hundred parents on the zoom call. Four hundred parents on the zoom call, presumably the vast majority very concerned that this was happening and what the impact on their children would be. So we'll be having the first and many guests on this at four six. The reason I'm not naming the school right now is this story is rapidly developing and I want to have a chance to reach out to the school myself, which I'll do in the next break, invite somebody on and give them an opportunity to come on, and if they can't come on today, hopefully they'll come on tomorrow. Because Ryan, I haven't seen anything like it. And in my almost thirty years on air, you know, we have done cause radio. I'm very proud of that. Yeah, we talk about the issues of the day, but we also take on causes. We use the power of radio to expose things and to give people a voice and to try to stop bad things. And we've had a lot of success at that over the years. And I'm trying to think crime because we've done a bunch, you know, we've done some involving schools that have gotten a lot of national attention, et cetera. I can't think of one where there has been this kind of explosion of parental outrage and involvement this quickly. I mean to have four hundred on a zoom call just after this arises. That's pretty remarkable, So first guest on that at five oh six. In the meantime, so much to talk about on so many other fronts, And as you know, we pride ourselves on this show on being thorough and honest, the relentless pursuit of the truth, and we do everything in our power to make sure that the left and obviously the media which is part of the left, you know, cannot succeed in misleading you, discouraging you, causing you to despair, become less involved in the campaigns et cetera. So each day we focus on all of the good factuological, analytical reasons to believe that Trump will win, and each and every day, fortunately there is plenty to talk about in that category. I think what I would lead with today, what I think is the strongest evidence that Harris knows that what I've been saying on the show is true, and that Trump is leading the race right now, and this race is arking tour to Trump win not guaranteed, right, I mean, Trump could blow it if he doesn't do a good job in the campaign, but arking tour to Trump win is you saw what happen today, right right? Harris accepted the second debate. Remember, she had taken the position she was doing one debate on the tenth and then she would see after that. Today she accepted a second debate, specifically for October, because she knows on the current dark she's going to be losing in October. Now, if by chance she gets surprised and we get surprised and she happens to be winning in October, that debate will never happen because she will cancel and the media won't press her on it because they're part of her campaign. But very significant because he listen, this is elemental, right. There is no reason in the world Kamala Harris would reverse herself a week later and agree to an October debate unless she knows she's likely to be losing in October. So I consider that the best and most encouraging news of the day. Nate Silver, no fan of Trump's, the noted polster, noted today it's the first time he's had anything positive to say on the Trump side, one of Trump's comparatively stronger polling days of late reporting on today. And remember the big poles that came out yesterday, They were so good for airs. Those have been completed two weeks ago, and they just held on to him to throw him in there. Winter momentum was starting to ebb. So anyway, wanted to give you that good news right out of the shoot eight five to five four zero five eight two five to five. The number text d An five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: So Dan real quick on the second debate. Let me guess, because I don't know the answer to this, I have a feeling you. So obviously they've already agreed on the ABC debate that was the original one with Joe Biden. The date might have fluctuated a little bit, okay, and she's agreed to the second debate because it's NBC and skip the Fox one.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not sure who the second debate is with. I just saw the release from the campaign that they had agreed to a second debate in it. And then the VP debate is set for October one on CBS. Correct Vance wants multiple VP debates, and of course Waltz is not going to deploy for that. Yeah, so to shade in Yeah. Oh, speaking of which, speaking of which, I think there's other evidence out there that Kamala Marx knows that the worm is turning, and I do want to get into that. Do you see where Trump has is now labeling it Kamala nomics, I would respectfully suggest to the campaign, respectfully suggests that they shortened it up to Kamona mix. The kamalonamics just too hard and it's gonna be you know, it's gonna be rough on Trump or any candidate out on the trail. But commonomics plus commonomics, Ryan would tie in nicely to a theme that we had from our brilliant listeners yesterday when we were talking about, Okay, Trump hasn't quite nailed the labeling of Harris yet, what's a good, fair, honest, funny kind of label for her that'll work as well as lyon Ted and Little Marco and stuff like that. And and for many, many, many, many many we heard things like Kamala kami kamala things like that. The very best of the day, clearly though, was Kamala Marx, Kamala Marx, Kamala Marx. But anyways, so the President last night said, kamal namis. I think it should be commonomics because it's easier and it's more consistent with the Marxism theme because listen, it's it's real here and anybody who's been kind enough to listen to me for almost thirty years on air. You know, I don't think I've ever called anybody a comi, and I'm not calling her a comi. But what I'm saying is, make no mistake about it. You talk about the principles. And did you see Marco Rubio's great tweet on this today. You know, he he tweeted out a picture of Castro and another dictator, and he just pronounced that these are the economic policies she's espousing that she wants to move America to. And how can you deny that when she has come right out and said she wants guaranteed equal outcome, not guaranteed equal opportunity, guaranteed equal outcome. That's pure Kamala Marx.
Speaker 2: And what she's yes, what she's kind of hinted at too in her policy announcement for tomorrow, which is supposed to be on the economy, dan is our price controls.
Speaker 1: Well, right exactly, And that's what prompted the Rubio tweet, right, yeah, price get Do you think she'll actually come out with that? Now?
Speaker 2: How can she not?
Speaker 1: She is who she is. And this goes back to the overall play the campaign. We got to hit this break here. But as I talked about the other day, when her numbers on better handling the economy started to improve, yeah, because she is I think, made a very open appeal right now to socialist, to those who want America to be socialist. And so if you're a socialist out there and you see Kamala Harris directly appealing to you and signaling to you, elect me and we will become a socialist nation, then that group of voters, and it's not a small group, unfortunately, it's going to say, yeah, she's better on the economy because she wants socialism. Eight five five for zer A five eight two five five again special guest at five oh six on this issue that's blowing up at a Parker charter school. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Biden both embittered and relieved after exiting race.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting combo.
Speaker 1: You think embittered, I mean, you become elected president the United States, you get thirteen million votes to be the nominee, and then you're deposed by a cabal. Do you think the install somebody who didn't get a single vote. I think he's relieved that they haven't exposed his corruption. Yeah, man, I think he's relieved he's not heading off to jail.
Speaker 2: I relieved of his duty. I got to ask you this, Dan, I've been stewing on this one because you've been right, and I have to say this. I'm not just you know, tooting your own home for yourself here, but you have been right about so much. It's been scary with regard to this race and how it's going to unfold and how it's playing out. But it's the next step in logic. I want to walk with you on a little bit here. You have said that Joe Biden wants Kamala Harris to lose.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, you bet you okay, walk with me. Then?
Speaker 2: Then what's to stop Joe Biden at this point if he wants to make sure that happens and get back at the people who pushed him out from helping Trump. He already has, but I mean under the radar, nobody knows about it. What form would take, any form, any form in which he can directly Donald Trump win out of spite?
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, do that. I mean Biden and Biden operates for his selfish interest, right, and that's where it's undeniable that he wants the people who humiliated him, ran him out of the race, deposed him to lose. Right, Nobody could credibly argue that he actually wants them to succeed. So you start from that point. Then, of course, the first major step he takes to ensure that those who ran him out lose is he forces Kamal on him. Because Obama has openly said it. This isn't speculation. Both Obama said they wanted an open contest, but Biden forced Kamal on him, and Biden succeeded with that. So now the chance of losing is as high as it gets. Right, It's no guarantee, no guarantee the Trump's win. Trump wins, But if you're Biden and you want the Democrat nominee to lose, Kamala is your best chance to lose. Can you imagine if it was Whitmer Shapiro or Shapiro Whitmer or something like that, how much tougher this would be? So Okay, he accomplishes that, now, Ryan, he still has to do some things to make it look like he's trying to help, not for her benefit, but for his own, because what he cares about is himself and for his own quote legacy. So something like today, which he knows is absolutely meaningless. This joint appearance today is going to have no impact. The fact he hasn't made a joint appearance with her until what is it, three weeks almost four since she was installed? That speaks volume. So brainstorm with me because you ask a great question, right, what other things can he do to help seal her defeat and the defeat of those who humiliated and deposed him. I've got some ideas.
Speaker 2: I'm a much darker thinker, I think than even you can go, Dan, And maybe that's more of a compliment to you, but I'm talking subterfuge, something real dirty and underhanded and under the radar, helping with like operatives and polling data and sharing details with the Trump campaign that would serve up Kamala Harris on a platter.
Speaker 1: Well, we're thinking along the same lines of leaks, right, So leaks of information that can help defeat her, as long as it goes through enough layers that he has plausible deniability, I would expect that to happen. I think the Harris Camp obviously has been freezing him out and will continue to freeze him out. So I don't think he's going to have access to any of the real secrets. But but yeah, stuff like today, you know, we have the same day he appears with her jointly, we have sources quote you know, leaking to the media how angry he is about being deposed, etc.
Speaker 2: And did you notice where he was speaking with her? A very solidly safe blue state of Maryland, not a swing state.
Speaker 1: You know what's so interesting to me? And again, parents who are tuning in to hear us discuss us this major issue that's exploded at the Lehmann Charter School in Parker, we're going to be talking about that at five oh six. We have a parent coming on the show at five oh six. We have multiple other parents who've called me and want to come on air, and we'll be doing that. Ever the next few days. I called the school during the break and had to leave a voicemail. Couldn't work my way through that system, and just let him know what we're doing and that we'd love to have somebody from the school on. We want to present both sides, but a guest on that will be on at five oh six. And the issue is, I understand it surrounds what I'm told is a first grade boy whose parents are allegedly sending him to school dressed up very obviously as a girl, which is causing great confusion and consternation for the other younger students. And I'm told about four hundred parents in a school of eleven hundred kids showed up on a zoom call yesterday with the board deeply concerned about this. So this issue obviously is of concern to people beyond this one particular school. We'll have a guest at for a five oh six pardon me five oh six on that but Ryan spontaneously spontaneous combustion. We have people texting and calling because they want to continue the conversation we ended the show with yesterday, which is the best label for Kamala Marx And that's that was I think one of the best suggestions we had yesterday to label her, because Trump has uncharacteristically failed to really perfect that yet. So let's go out to beautiful Parker talk to Kathy. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, Thank you. Sure.
Speaker 3: So I think a name that would be kind of fun to throw around if you will. Is madam fumble law manas she.
Speaker 1: Fumbles everything that's tossed towards her, Madam fumble it. Thank you, Kathy, thanks for that. Madam fumble a.
Speaker 2: Just fumble a lot. And that's why they don't let her carry the ball, so to carry the sports metal for Island. Yeah, this one here, this text, Dan, I think it summarizes where you were trying to go with kamalonomics, the commonomics. How about just commalism like socialism? See this text are really solid good kamalism. That would be easiest. It's kind of a play on communism without calling her a commie. It would also work for her brand of socialism.
Speaker 1: That's that's good now, Liam, that's that's an excellent point. But the label for the candidate himself or herself. You can't call her commalism.
Speaker 2: No, but her policies like economics.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is great because you can operate on multiple levels. Right, But what is the label for her? She stands for commalism and this one, well, yeah you should use that. Dan got in late yesterday going off her up a very short and sweet nickname for VP Harris commawlaw is in your mouth. Yeah, it's so hard right to pronounce clearly enough that people get it each time. Strong emphasis on the mao kamau law okay, Dan says another texture to Da n five seven seven three nine. I like the branding name of Kamila. What about that? What if he just, rather than Kamala Marx just went with a straight Kami law.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been making jokes of like she doesn't even know how to say her own name. Is it Kamala? Is it Kamala? Maybe we'll just call her Kamila like that.
Speaker 1: The only reason I hesitate on coami law and I know we have to hit this break and we'll come back to this, and more so if you have some ideas, because this is important to the success of the Trump campaign. Is a good, fair, honest, funny, cuts through it all, nails it label for Kamala Harris, he needs that. My hesitation with the kami law is just the term commie, you know, can be viewed as kind of a pejorative, viewed as too broad. Maybe I'm overthinking this, Maybe it does just need to be COMMI law. I still personally kind of prefer Kamala Mars, but there may be entire other vistas out there that we haven't even tapped into yet. So Dan five seven, seven, three nine, you can call us eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number some hot takes. Sound of the day, and even more reason to believe that Trump is winning and it's going to get better.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You sure i've read the permis with Joe Biden now wants to crack down on tips in the service industry.
Speaker 3: This was a policy of her own administration, and now she's saying, oh no, no, no tax on tips.
Speaker 1: Harris is a puppet. She doesn't have one original idea.
Speaker 3: How many times did President Trump say this? Everybody knows this is Trump's idea. He's taken it to the forefront.
Speaker 1: But look, the.
Speaker 3: Media is covering up for Harris, and she's counting on that.
Speaker 1: What I think she's doing is looking to copy the Trump plan. The American people aren't stupid. He's been saying this and Democrats in some cases ain't even said negative things about it. Do you reconcile that against the policy she's been a part of with Biden?
Speaker 3: Harris where they've gone after, haven't they not?
Speaker 1: With the irs? Things like taxes on tipping a new Trump had there, And I think that's smart because I think there's a lot to be gained here, you know, by pointing out, hey, this was his idea in the beginning, because it's an immensely popular idea. You know, Harris and Biden have been in office four years. They never talked about it before. So there's something that even goes beyond the Okay, Trump had a great idea, but goes to the dishonesty of Harris. For Trump to be hammering this, I think it's one of those things that can cut through the noise. Hey, let's go to the VIP line. Everybody on our other lines, thank you for being there. We'll get to you shortly. We're talking about the Lehman Academy of Excellence issue at five oh six, when the first of many parents will be calling the show. Stay tuned for that. Danielle Jorinsky doing a great job on the Eurosity Council. Aurora very very much in the news, including the national news, over many different concerns, but including you know, we have Danielle, as you so well reported on your Facebook page that event a while back where we had thousands of Venezuelan folks kind of take over a shopping center and intersection area and gunshots fired into the air. And connection with the elections, we had Mayor Kaufman come on the show. And I'm paraphrasing, but I think this is close to verbatim say that you know, their entire blocks in Aurora right now that the city has to try to retake. So, Danielle, I know you've been in the middle of all this, Please update us what's going on up there.
Speaker 3: Sure, I love to and thank you for having me. Yeah, there's a lot going on in Aurora, and it's it's getting it's getting weird, Dan, Isn't that the word right now? Weird? We had that mass gathering that I became very very vocal about. Many crimes were committed, and I don't know if you've seen. I also put out and reported that Venezuela, the opposition party, has called for a national day of protest this Saturday. And so nobody really has any intel if that could pop up in Denver, if that's going to pop up in Aurora, But we are monitoring that, we're activated and ready to go. What is so interesting, Dan, is that when Mayor Mike Coffin was on your show, he did say, almost verbatim that that gathering was not necessarily some of our Priority.
Speaker 1: One cor.
Speaker 3: One yep, because we have entire blocks being taken over. Dan, that is absolutely true. We have entire complexes that have been taken over by this PDA gang. But what is frustrating is that he said that on your show, but then he won't necessarily admit to that anywhere else publicly. And these apartment complexes are just being so buried in code enforcement violations to turn this into slum lord situations. Well, I'll tell you, code enforcement violations don't take up entire blocks. What take up entire blocks are TDA gang members, and that is what we are dealing with in Aurora. Absolutely, entire blocks have been taken over in parts of the city that we have to go reclaim.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the PDA gang.
Speaker 3: They're called the trend de Araguas and from what I know about them, and it's interesting. I just drove this part of Aurora today to look at some things myself. It's very, very, very interesting what the Aurora police officers are telling me, is that this TDA gang, that the MS thirteen gang has nothing on this TDA gang. Dan, I know that we have officers seeking therapy. They're talking to the in house police therapist right now over things that they've seen in coming in contact with these gangs. Different things that they've seen firsthand. Uh so the officers are talking about them just just the amount of violence. And what's really interesting to me is that, you know, gangs have always existed, they just always have, you know what parts of town they're in. But the gang members that have been in this part of Aurora for decades, they are reporting to police officers that this TDA gang, that they're so savage that they are not following street code ethics, that gangs that have been here for decades.
Speaker 1: Follow any examples, you know.
Speaker 3: Everything that I've heard. I have had property owners tell me that they have tenants literally that have just vanished. They weren't getting any rent, and they've decided to go knock on the door see what was happening. Eventually had they had to bring a repeade in to let them into a unit. And inside the unit there was just a ton of money, guns and interestingly enough, Dan, two huge barrels of gasoline. I'm being told that there's a huge black market going on right now with gasoline. But those property owners day to this day have no idea what happened to their tenant.
Speaker 1: The man's phone is shut off, and it's Danielle Jorinski Eversity Council joining us, and it's Teas and Thomas DA Gang. Correct And so when Mark Kaufman joined us on this show and said that there were entire blocks if I remember correctly, that Aurora is trying to take back you believe he's talking about apartment complexes that you believe are taken over by this TDA gang.
Speaker 3: I know that's what he's talking about. I know that's exactly what he's talking about. But now that we're starting to go reclaim these parts of the city, these apartment complexes, you know, the information that's being put out is that we're reclaiming them because of code violations. Okay, well that just doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: So Danielle, what you're telling us then is, Okay, Aurora is trying to take back these portions of the city. They're using code violations to shut down these apartment complexes so they can run the gangs out of these complexes. Is that the plan?
Speaker 3: Well, exactly. And this past Tuesday of this week, we did go take back one of the apartment complexes, the one on Nome Street, and went in there with several different law enforcement agencies and code enforcement and abated everyone out and boarded up the first two floors of the property. And it is under strict security right now.
Speaker 1: And is TDA of Venezuelan Gang.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're known Venezuelan Gang.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Danielle, one thing I'd like to do taken the lead on this. We're going to reach out to Mike Kaufman again. He had sat on air you probably heard it that he'd come into studio for an hour to talk about this extraordinary situation where Aurora has lost control of certain parts of the city. And I don't fault law enforcement for that, you know, it's it must be a situation unlike any we've seen before. But I want to get Mike in here, and then let's get you in here, and let's continue to deep dive it because A we can't have that for the folks in Aurora. B. What happens in Aurora doesn't stay in Aurora. And we just can't have this in the middle of the metro. We can't have the precedent, we can't have the current reality.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right, Dan, we cannot have this, we cannot stand for this, We cannot remain silent about this, and we must tell the truth about that.
Speaker 1: That is for sure. How can people follow you?
Speaker 3: They can follow me on Facebook, they can follow me on X Daniel four Aurora dot com is my campaign website and not up for re election until next year, but there are many many ways to follow me and reach out to me.
Speaker 1: Great well, appreciate the time today, keep up the good work, and let's talk soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That is Danielle Jurinsky. Obviously a very very serious situation. When we come back our lines. I love this spontaneous combustion, filling up with people who have the magic words. The label for Kamala Harris, that's fair and funny and he'll cut through the noise, the label that will help Trump win eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine at five oh six, the first of what will be many parents from Lehman Charter school Leaman Academy of Excellence in park are very concerned about something going on at the school. I've reached out to the school hopefully they'll come on as well. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Ahead of the Democratic National Convention, Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz are taking a bus tour together through Pennsylvania. This is interesting. It's the same bus that Democrats through President Biden under oh eight five five for zero five two five to five the number they made their first joint appearance today, what three plus weeks after he was deposed and she was installed. Glad you're here five oh six. Don't miss this. It's fresh new, very important to parent from Lehman Academy of Excellence, and Parker is going to join us. I've had multiple parents call me wanting to come on the show talk about a situation there they're very concerned about, which involves, as I understand the reports, a first grader whose parents dress him boy up every day to appear as a girl. And it's causing a lot of consternation because you've got all these young kids here and you don't want them confused about this and that. So anyway, a parent will join us at five oh six. Many others want to come on on the show. I've reached out to Lehman Academy and invited somebody on. I've heard some very good things about the Academy. I think it's well regarded from everything I hear, and I'd certainly like to hear from them on this because I absolutely understand the concerns I've heard voice by the parents. So all of that coming up at five oh six. So many folks calling and writing the show wanting to help President Trump, and he can use help on this. I'm characteristically he hasn't nailed it yet. And that is a fair accurate, funny label for Kamala Harris that just cuts through the noise. Arlene and Aurora has the solution.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Are Lene?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have the solution.
Speaker 1: Her name is Giggles. Giggles. Okay.
Speaker 3: When I go on Facebook all the old speeches by Kamala, she just laughs and laughs and laughs.
Speaker 1: You mean like maybe this one. Thank you for the call.
Speaker 3: And as a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 1: And being a bitch. That'll help you sleep well at night, right there, Ryan, You.
Speaker 2: Know I have the thirty second composition that feels like three hours that'll help you sleep at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump was commenting about her lack of laughter. Maybe there's not as much joy as they were saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I don't think there is. I mean, nothing says joy like this. I mean some things really make her very mad, and you can see it on the video. So like saying Mary Christmas. And when we all sing happy tunes of sing Merry Christmas and wish each other merry Christmas, these children are not going to have a merry Christmas? How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we? And she's talking about obviously folks in the country illegally. But some things make her very unhappy, like saying Mary Christmas. Anyway, the whole point is this, and it was confirmed again today. She knows they are losing. She knows they're Yeah, they've made up ground that Biden had lost because everybody knew he was a zombie. So she's made up that ground. But she knows the arc of this race, and she knows she's on an arc to lose, and that's why today she reversed herself and accepted a second debate with Trump that she insists must be in October because she knows, on the current trajectory, she's going to be losing in October. Now, if in fact she's winning in October, then she'll cancel that debate will never happen because she knows the media will cover for But yeah, Ryan, can anybody give me any logical explanation for why she would reverse herself in less than a week and agree to that second debate in October unless she thought she was going to be losing in October.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any other way to analyze it, Dan, I think they're just trying. This is the analysis I've offered. You can take it early, but I think it's accurate. They're trying to, like in sports terms, just build up a big enough lead here without doing any media interaction, get through the convention, maybe get a bump out of the Obamas speaking, the Clinton speaking, and the good vibes to her that she's on, but everything else indicates it's all downhill from there. The more she has to get into policy, into those weeds, and.
Speaker 1: You've got to be expecting a bump right, But I'll be very interested to see if she's already used that up in this big rush of people who had abandoned Biden back to Biden. It'll be interesting to see. But yeah, even assuming she gets a bump, she's probably coming out of the convention, as I predicted a long time ago, with a four or five point lead. But that's not going to be enough to beat Trump on election day, not given the history of polling in these swing states. Rob and beautiful Boulder, you're on the dan kaplish welcome.
Speaker 2: But how are you living the dream?
Speaker 1: I know it's funny.
Speaker 2: I have a client who actually had her in a law class when he was in college and said she was with somewher.
Speaker 1: Than a box of rocks.
Speaker 3: But I think I think, mister Trump, oh were.
Speaker 1: You breaking up her? I do you have a name for us? Heals up?
Speaker 3: Heals up?
Speaker 1: Harris? What is ending? But feel free to dump it? Yeah, listen, listen. For a label to work, it has to be fair and accurate and funny and it Yeah, none of that nonsense whatever that was. No, And this is what I'd ask you for, Okay, because we're going to be talking about this some more later in the show, if anybody has some good ideas for a label that's based on I think her greatest phone and the key reason in the end they're a bunch, but the key reason in the end that Trump will win and she will lose, and that is strength versus weakness. America doesn't want a weak president. America has seen it, you know, weakness. Weakness leads to war, Weakness invites attack, Weakness causes all sorts of problems domestically. Yeah, they don't want Kamala Marx either, but they don't want weakness. So if anybody has any good suggestions for this label, that zero's in on that key vulnerability of hers, which is just weakness. I mean, just just look at the world stage. Can't you just see now all this evil prutin Gee, Kim Jong un, the Iatolas licking their chops at the thought of Kamala. Harris