Speaker 1: Good evening, guys, thanks for joining us Friday Night Special Edition live stream. We're going to kick it off here in just a minute. Had over one hundred people waiting before we went live, So this is going to be an awesome stream. Looking forward to it. Okay, okay it Yeah, Frank has a point in the chat. You guys can't hear him, but yeah, the site was created my Microsoft, so there's that. Oh, this is gonna be a fun stream. I'm looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: So let's just.
Speaker 1: Uh, Richard the trucking hand, what's up, buddy, Good to see you in the chat tonight. Let's just uh, let's just kick the soft guys and bring those guys on and good evening. Frank, what's up?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: As soon as you put me on camera, I had something sticky on my arm. I'm trying to get rid of.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah, yeah, I just yeah, I told you guys, I was gonna make announcement, but I didn't do that, so.
Speaker 5: I was wondering. I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're just we're just jumping. We're just jumping right into it right here. Because yeah, so I will talk about the announcement. I have an announcement for twenty twenty five that I will talk about here in a second. And but that's not what we're doing tonight. Tonight, we are doing let's make a deal for the ending of twenty twenty four courtesy of Gigaparts, and we're gonna we're gonna talk about that. So Jason, what's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're glad you' all are here. We had such a good time last time. It had such a positive result from it that we reached out to Jason and said, let's do it again, and here we are.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Yeah, So how many people are at the store right now? Oh?
Speaker 4: There was. It was quite full when we were out there early, which is why we have to move it into the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well that's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys are open to like nine or ten regular time, right, eight o'clock, eight, eight o'clock. Okay? Good? So you say, yeah, so if you're if you are in Huntsville, Alabama, go up to the store real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's the plane door and back. Just go there and start beating on.
Speaker 1: It, right, yeah, yeah, do that? Sure? All right, So we're gonna do let's make a deal tonight. We did this on the Happy Hour last night. It was Black Friday. Actually it was black it was Black Friday. We uh, we did this and it and we only did it for what fifteen minutes or so.
Speaker 4: We did it until the until the spreadsheets died, until the systems shut down and cut the handle it no more.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah, okay, okay, but uh, and we're gonna that's what the entire stream is dedicated to tonight. So this is very important. I want everyone to hear this. Okay, We've perfected it a bit a bit, and this is gonna be this might be a growing thing, might be a little bit of a growing pains here and there, and that's okay. But uh, this link here, which is gigaparts dot Com Forward slash Offer Offer singular offer O F F E R okay, is going to look like this. This is what it looks like. And let me scroll up on that a little bit. Yeah, so you've got let's make a deal here and you click start now and you enter your information about what you want and what your offer is, and it's going to populate on this page right here, which is scroll that down there we go, it's going to populate on this page with your name, your first name and last initial. What you want, the request, the regular price, the deal price. What's Jason? What's the deal price? Is that the is that the accepted price or what? Or is that? Is that? Is that the price that you're offering or is that going to be? How's that work for us? That's the accepted price? So if they offer so, so like the top line says Jared C. And he's got a skew request is sixty five dollars. Regular price is seventy one ninety six, and the deal price is sixty five dollars. So it looks like his offer was accepted. That's just a that's just an example. It's not a little thing something you guys put in there. So uh so, so it'll it'll show. It'll all show right there. Okay. So the requested price and the deal price is what you.
Speaker 4: Use right now, man, everything that she's live right now.
Speaker 1: Live okay, yeah, and all of these deals are live to everybody, not just the person who requested it. So that's pretty that's pretty slick. That's that's pretty good. So once again, we some of you guys are typing stuff in the chat. And it's not that we don't want you to chat, okay, but we're trying to streamline this and trying to to make sure that we don't miss anyone, which we we miss people in the chat because the chat's just free flowing rock and roll. So we want you to make sure you get your offers in gigaparts dot com forward slash offer. You will see this this page right here and click start now and fill out the form in there and then and then gigaparts dot com forward slash Deals will open this Google doc and you will see what what other people have offered and what the price is, what the accepted price and all that kind of good stuff. So that's where where we're going right now.
Speaker 4: If we take your offer.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, good, So we're gonna let that roll for a minute. I want to shout out to Mike and Josh. What's up, guys? Are y'all hey going on? What's what's going on? How is Frank stream?
Speaker 6: He gave away a couple of radios, so he was there longer than me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Mike, Oh okay, I missed it. I was out to dinner.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I thought that started at.
Speaker 3: No gave away some radios and he he asked us to suggest keywords for the for the chat.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, very cool.
Speaker 3: He being me, I thought of, like some of the grossest heavy metal song names that I know, love.
Speaker 1: It something inappropriate rights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them. One of them was hammer smashed Face by a band called Cannibal Corpse, and the other one, though the other one was forced gender reassignment Capitation. And it was hilarious watching everyone. I got my monitor over here watching everyone in the forts gender Frank was.
Speaker 5: And it was getting I love it.
Speaker 1: I love him, my goodness. So this was a good gospel Christmas Christian type live stream you're talking about right now, right right up your alley.
Speaker 5: I'm sad I missed it. I had the time, My god, I thought he was doing it at seven.
Speaker 1: Now he was, he was, he was, Which that just kind of worked out because I had planned this before I announced this, and uh. And then I saw Frank stream and I'm like, crap, I hope I don't lap him. And then he said he was at six. I'm like, okay, good, We're all good there. So a good deal. So cool man, yo, what's the last?
Speaker 4: The last time we did this. Man, you you threw up a smoke show deal on the Melody Detecture and yes, and.
Speaker 6: I bought it so far, well, I gotta tell you that's part of the reason why a second guest even joining this live stream trying to be spending a bunch of money. I bought a I bought a Power Genius to go along with the eighty six hundred that I already bought. So I'm like, my my wallet is on fire. The Amex card is like, yes, spend more, spend more.
Speaker 3: That's why you get the black card. It's metal, it's got a higher melting point.
Speaker 5: Mine.
Speaker 6: Mine is metal, and it's a it's a seven eighty seven. It's made out of a seven eighty seven. It's the Delta card.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty cool. So I have not because so I'm planning to take it with me when I go to parks. So I'm gonna try and do a fun little and can I get I'm gonna get my ten contacts, but can I get treasure? And and that's gonna be that That's gonna be little thing right throw in there because I feel like, uh p, same carrots Ham radio and metal detecting because quite frankly, a metal detector is a radio. It is functionally a radio. It's transmitting a signal and the variations and the return signal on Literally it has a received loop and a transmit loop, and that's how it determines what is in the ground if you if you trust the uh the discriminator on them. But yeah, I'm actually an old hand at middle detecting goes all the way back to the old whites and uh just soro machines. So I'm I'm I'm pretty pretty excited to bust this thing out and take it into the field.
Speaker 1: Awesome, all right, So once I'm sorry you talking to me? Yesadsheet Okay, So so we've got we've got thirteen the top line is uh is the title line number one, so it starts at number two. We've got thirteen uh deals on spreadsheet okay, and we've got we just crossed the four hundred threshold of people. So once again, I mean, I'm gonna repeat this several times tonight, guys. Okay, if you want to make an offer, you need to go to gigaparts dot com forward slash offer, which uh frank just shared in the chat. Thank you, Frank well, and you will see you will see a page that looks like this. Okay, don't type it in the chat, because we're we had trouble keeping up with the chat last year, last time, last month, whenever that yeah, last month, we had trouble keeping up with the chat, as we do with all live streams. It's always hard to keep up with the chat in live stream, especially with so much going on. So don't type your offer in the chat. Go to this url gigaparts dot com forward slash Offer. You will see this page that you see on my screen right now. You click start now, you fill out your stuff and then you and then it will populate an update on this page, which is gigaparts dot com forward slash deals, which everybody can see. And when you scroll over to the right here, if you click here, you can see what the deal price is in the green and the bold green right there, and call him E and then you can click here and and the offer is open to everybody, not just the person who offered, made made the deal, made the offer. It's opened to everybody in the chat. Now, we did have a question a minute ago. I wanted to address how long are these deals off valid for?
Speaker 4: Hey, Robbie, how long were you gonna have these deals be valid for.
Speaker 1: To the end of the broadcast till the end of the live stream?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so five hour stream apparently, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we're gonna do that. We're gonna do the K M R D telephon fun thing.
Speaker 4: I guess right.
Speaker 3: I'm just drinking Arnold Palmer tonight, so I don't know if I'll make it. Yeah, I do have a bottle of fresh jamison in the kitchen though, So.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I think that's what got you in trouble the last time, Mike, that was.
Speaker 3: Did I really get in trouble?
Speaker 6: Well? I guess that. Wait at the end, right, throw something out there real quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So all the Icon stuff has is MRP Matt protected. Okay, so we're getting a lot of requests for seventy three hundreds and stuff like that. Icon will not let us sell it below what is offered, So sorry, guys, we won't be able to do any of the Icon stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 6: Can you do deals on any of the brands?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 6: I guess they should ask that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jazu Kinwood.
Speaker 4: Jazu Kinwood.
Speaker 6: Okay, anytime, Melanks, can you do a deal on a Bell?
Speaker 4: If only I carried Bellfanks sir.
Speaker 3: Regular price eighteen dollars, I will get a deal for seventeen.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, what's addressed this question? David is asking what is the skew? How do you find skew numbers?
Speaker 6: It's literally on the item page if you go.
Speaker 1: Right, well, it's on the spreadsheet after someone enters it. So it's eve I'm gonna get to I'm not trying to ignore you, buddy. Just give me a second here, So go to giga Partes dot com find whatever you want. In fact, let me pull this.
Speaker 2: Up right here.
Speaker 6: I literally got it, got it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So particular camera for reasons. Let's say, let's say it's this Nixy clock. I'm showing right here, the digital Nixy clock. This SKU is right beneath it, Zoo Golf, Papa Dash Nixie out of stock. I had to pick something that was out of stock, but that's where the SKU is. It's right there underneath the title.
Speaker 3: And the dashes are important, as I just learned.
Speaker 1: Today, as they are, okay, so there you go out of stock.
Speaker 4: Bummer. Hey, we also have an issue where people are putting a lot of part numbers in the forum. Just one at a time, please, oh, no, commas, just just.
Speaker 1: Make one deal at a time. Make one deal at a time.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll have to go back and make another deal and another deal if that's what you want to do, but just one deal or.
Speaker 1: The spreadsheet hasn't updated in a while. I'm still only showing thirteen things. The last one was from Greg l for an FtM six thousand.
Speaker 4: The uh. The Googles are having a hard time keeping up, but they will refresher and refresher.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, all right, good deal t O. What's going on buddy? Awesome? Cool? What's going on to you?
Speaker 2: I'm having fun with batteries and solar out here in the desert.
Speaker 4: So where are you?
Speaker 1: Where are you at? Where you at?
Speaker 3: I mean Arizona I'm gonna be at.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you're on your way to Courtsfest.
Speaker 4: Sweet?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: I met a town called Benson, which is like nowhere.
Speaker 3: Sorry if you're from Benson.
Speaker 1: The hedges right or Jerry's so Benson and Benson and Jerry's, which is close to Ben and Jerry's. Uh, t o, you're not using your uh, you're not on your microphone there, you're on an ambient mic. But you sound fine.
Speaker 3: Copy you're okay, guys.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's just just a heads up there.
Speaker 5: So okay, there, there it is.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: That's much better.
Speaker 6: Oh much better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, much all right?
Speaker 2: So okay, all the platforms in one day.
Speaker 1: Oh I know it. Yeah, okay, yeah, gigaprit says, don't forget to shop the whole store, not just the radio section.
Speaker 2: Yes, literally, where do I go to buy one of these things?
Speaker 1: Go to okay, go find what you want on gigabarts dot com. And they go to go to gigaparts dot com forward slash offer in another tab. We are in another tab. Yeah, see tab one, Tab two, tab three. Just like that, there we go, and and we're gonna and click start now, which I haven't done this yet, so I don't know what the next page looks like. Uh, but gigaparts dot com forward slash offer with the skewed number of what you want and fill out the form and then it should show up on this uh, on this neat little spreadsheet here this Google doc which is gigabarts dot com forward slash deals plural deals, so it'll forge you to this spreadsheet so everybody can see everything. All of the prices once again, all of the prices are open to everybody. The person who makes the offer and gets the deal, whether it's the deal you ask for or whether it's just a discount. It's not just open to you, it's open to everybody. Everybody can take advantage of this until the end of the live stream, and then they're gonna shut it down. They're gonna shut down all these deals. So, but that's what you want. You want to go here and click on start now and make your offer right there. So questions, questions in the chat. Nice price in the seventy ten, that's cool. So the announcement I was gonna make before the stream that that I'll go ahead and and talk about now, is that I budgeted some money for twenty twenty five and we're gonna we're gonna go back to doing some giveaways of HF radios starting in January. We're going to do about once a month starting in January giveaway in HF Radio. I've been in talks with Ray from ICM, so we're gonna get a couple of Icon radios and and I've been in talks with Gigabarts, these nice folks out at Gigabarts, and we're gonna try to get some Jazu stuff through those guys. So we'll see, we'll see how it works. But yeah, more to come on that later. Be sure to sign up on the email list and keep up with that. But we'll be talking about that and in all of the all of the live streams upcoming as well. So yeah, gig it once a month gig giveaway for HF Radio starting in January next starting about a week. I'll announce it in a week. We'll probably do the giveaway at the end of the month.
Speaker 4: By the way, if we do not take your offer, we will absolutely give you a counter offer. So if it is yes, if it is way below robotesting, then we're going to find a good a good medium in between somewhere for you.
Speaker 5: How would you see the counter offer.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: It'll be in this deal price category right here.
Speaker 2: So it's the green one.
Speaker 1: Ah. So so the request price is callum C Again, this is Gigaparts dot Com Forward slash deals plural d e a LS. Your requested price, whatever you put in is in collum C. The retail price or the regular prices in callum D, and the price they're accepting, whether it's your offer or something they're countering with, is in callum E. So like right here, this last one, David Harris offered fifty dollars for a Raspberry Pie five single bore computer. Fifty bucks. It's good, good offer, Good luck with that. Regular price was eighty bucks and the deal price was seventy eight dollars. There was probably not much markup on those because they're so cheap already, and.
Speaker 5: Anyone buy them, or only that one person, anybody.
Speaker 1: Anybody can buy it.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: You just scroll over here and you click on click here, and it'll take you right to the page.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 5: I have a question real fast from Sean. Is it shipping free or is it calculated into the price.
Speaker 4: If it's under If it's under one hundred dollars, we'll calculate in the car. But the offer, the deal price under one hundred dollars will not have shipping included.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, mmm, that's pretty standard. Actually, most stuff, most Ham radio retailers offer free shipping over one hundred dollars. Yeah, so that's good, Okay, great man Poda, can you counter their counteroffer? No, this is not this is not a trader's village.
Speaker 5: One dollar bob back in one four dollars.
Speaker 1: This is tijuanayah, right, not Tijajuana. So all right, so we're up to four hundred and eighty four now, so I'm gonna say this again. I've said this several times, but I appreciate you guys, those of you who has joined the live stream just recently. Gigabarts is in the chat sharing links. They have mod privileges. Now, all offers should be made tank just shared the link. All offers should be made at gigaparts dot com. Forward slash offer O F F E er no s on the end, offer one offer, one at a time. You want to make multiple, do it, but do one at a time, and you'll see this page when you go to that URL, and then you just fill out the form and then it will show up on this page, which is gigaparts dot com forward slash Deals and it will be open to everyone for the duration of this live stream.
Speaker 5: And if you want that deal, click the click here or buy it here link under g for that item. Anyone can do that, not just for one person who made the offer.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: That's a heck of a deal right there. Look at this, Okay, so Lloyd offered eleven hundred dollars on a Yazu X, a heavy Doo Doo rotator regular price of thirteen fifty five, and gigaparts countered with eleven fifty. It's two hundred dollars off. It's two hundred dollars off. That's great, great deal right there.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised no one has asked Santa for a y Atas antenna yet.
Speaker 1: That's good. Are those even in stock currently accepting packflors? What did you say, Jason, don't put that voodoo on me. This is all your idea, buddy.
Speaker 4: I So, guys, while we're while we're coing bits and uh, or Orlando's just around the corner. What do you guys want to see from us in Orlando?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm the coda thirty mast how about thirty three? Yes?
Speaker 3: That's better?
Speaker 5: Yeah, will be there. M Is there anything new coming out in your teletron line?
Speaker 1: Always always have a lot of you guys have a lot of stuff, uh coming for the intelligronline.
Speaker 4: I would suspect I heard her from a little birdie that a task offer was just sadsheet.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it. I'm seeing it. It's right there.
Speaker 2: Go check it out.
Speaker 1: Uh huh A toss one twenty. Jerry offered two fifty regular price of three forty nine. The price is three twenty, so it's a bit of a discount. Not what he offered, but a bit of a discount.
Speaker 5: What the excuse and red meat?
Speaker 1: Good question? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Excuse? Bring it back up?
Speaker 1: Okay, on on my screen right now, I'm showing the spreadsheet, and three of the skews are in highlighted and red. Where the rest of.
Speaker 4: Them are not, I don't know they are. Somebody's working in that cell on the spreadsheet.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay. That just means it means that price lower.
Speaker 4: Working. Yes, Orlando, you might, you guys might see a.
Speaker 1: New bag, not might, I better not might see that bag. I better see that bag, man.
Speaker 4: That bag. That bag will be seen.
Speaker 6: I'm really looking for a clutch, something that can wear with a night event, like maybe a cocktail event. Something I can still put my radios.
Speaker 2: You know he's not kidding.
Speaker 1: No, he's not kidding. I know he's not kidding. I've seen what Josh wears at Amfest.
Speaker 3: That's great, Josh, because I'll have my dad's car so you could just you know, ride.
Speaker 6: Good I got.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah'll make it black and we'll make it up x PAC and the sequins just for you. The strap will be made out of pearls.
Speaker 6: So yes, it would be nice if the sequence, you know, you can flip them up and it's like a different color.
Speaker 3: Flip it up.
Speaker 6: It's Nicholas Cage, Yes, it's it's Michael Bolton as as.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a sad Ham.
Speaker 1: Yes, happy Ham sad Haam. That's right. Yeah, shine the light on it in a different if in a different direction, Happy Ham Sadam.
Speaker 2: Josh is ordering a beer.
Speaker 1: Gray Man Poda. How can we see the bag before Orlando email.
Speaker 2: Me go to go to Huntsville and walk into the showroom.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's brand new, brand new. There's gonna be a Ham Radio two point zero version of that bag. This is something we've been working on for a year. So yeah, it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: So didn't I see some for sure p l A on the s bedsheet?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, so put some bamboo lab p l A silk blue, Hawaii blue green.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, guys, we we saw a lot of that stuff, and we have stuff. We have a lot of that to sell. I know you guys are really into three D printing. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Speaker 1: Seriously prep Paan Paul as the best comment of the night. I'd like to see a Grapevine gigaparts store announcement at Orlando. Yes, yeah, we'll send you. We'll send over there, Frank, some free labor for you guys.
Speaker 5: There there is a old fries store is still vacant over there.
Speaker 1: Technically it's inerving, but it's close enough. Yeah, close enough. Yeah, yes, yes, I do. You'd only been about twenty five thirty minutes from h ro O. H ro is in a Let me let me, let me, let me make this as politically correct as I can. Hro is in the worst traffic area of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
Speaker 5: Hey, I work over there, I know.
Speaker 1: So you should know. You should know. I'm right. Yeah, No, it's the worst traffic area in the.
Speaker 5: So DFW is all here and HROs up here, so it's like all askewed.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, so.
Speaker 5: Unless you're in far east north Dallas, it's paying the bud to get to.
Speaker 1: So Dallas is in Dallas County, as you if you consider counties, Okay, Dallas is in Dallas County, fort Worth is in Terrent County. HRO is in Collin County, which is the county north of Dallas. So they're not really servicing Dallas or Fort Worth. Surely not for Worth, surely not Western fort Worth. So Denton, where the University of North Texas is, which is the closest university for year University College is in Denton County, so they're not even in that county either.
Speaker 7: Now, so here's two people on stream that don't live in Texas have no idea what you're talking a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well, I'm talking about counties, and counties are larger than cities for those who don't know.
Speaker 5: Way up here, and that's where HRO is, Yeah, way up here. So it is only servicing this part of the metroplex. Yeah, where we're talking about is right here, right in the middle of the whole area, and it's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a good it's not a good spot to service Dallas Fort Worth to the best of their ability. I'll just put it like, well, I was disappointed when they moved all the way up there. I've been in that store a few times. It's a very nice store, nice people in there, great guys in there. Nothing to say, nothing wrong to say about here goes.
Speaker 5: But oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, giga parts should be right here or the airport around here.
Speaker 1: I'd go to that store every week, twice a week sometimes if it wasn't an East freaking Plano.
Speaker 5: But if they let us smoke in the studio, We'll be there every Sunday.
Speaker 1: I told Robbie that we needed a cigar bar. They have it. They have a fool, they have a podcast studio. They have a snack bar and a soda bar, not a wet bar. But you know, getting there, We're getting there.
Speaker 3: You need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to. We need to get a a environmentally controlled, good ventilated cigar bar in the gigaparts. And I don't know, he didn't like that idea for some reason. I don't know. I don't get it. But you know's every day what would be this, especially if we can smoke at the studio. Oh my goodness. Okay, all right, so here's the here's the screen. Now, guys, we're up to thirty different skews. Once again, for those of you joined it, I think we've kind of we might have leveled off five hundred and eight people watching. If you didn't hear me say it before, you need to go to gigaparts dot com forward slash offer that was just shared in the chat by gigabarts, who's in the chat right now, and you will click the start now. You will fill out the form, make your offer for what you want. Go find your item on the gigaparts website. Click on whatever item you want. The skew number is right there beneath the title, so find that information. Go to gigaparts dot com forward slash Offer, click on start now, fill out the form and once you do that, it will show up on this spreadsheet which everyone can also see. This also gigaparts dot com Forward slash Deals d e a L s plural on deals singular on offer. I don't know why. Kind of confusing, but that's okay, and uh.
Speaker 4: We are diligently working on the fifty three offers that are currently Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, that's so, that's an important point. I submitted mine and I don't see it on the deal's page yet, So just wait, don't so, just be patient, don't resubmit, do not resubmit.
Speaker 1: Good idea, good idea, so good. Yeah, but this is what it'll look like when it shows up, and it'll show up for everyone, not just for you. So if they accept your offer or they make you a counter offer, that's a good deal everyone. It's open to everyone until the end of the stream.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming you have to refresh the deal's page occasionally once you've submitted your deal. Don't resubmit, wait and then refresh. Oh Mine, mine's updating automatically. I've not refreshed Mine at all. Not Mine, I've not I've not refreshed.
Speaker 1: Are you to take browse?
Speaker 6: No, I'm on Edge right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm using Chrome, and Chrome is updating.
Speaker 6: Just I can't do.
Speaker 1: It's too fat Edge, it is too yeah, well Microsoft Edge is probably we had this discussion on another live streaming while back.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I don't get me wrong. I don't want to rehash the old wounds. I agree with everything. I hate Chrome too fat.
Speaker 1: Well, it is too fat. You're right about that, but Microsoft gave me they's pissed me off for like the rest of my life because Internet Explorer is literally the worst piece of software ever written by mankind. So they can't make it up to me with frickin Edge, which is a chromium product. By the way, it runs on chromium. So yeah, take that Edge crap and shove it up your because I don't really care. But yeah, I mean, you're right though, Chrome is fat. I've I've I've recently started using Firefox a little bit more.
Speaker 5: But a couple of comments in the chat Firefox is updating.
Speaker 1: Okay, fires Fox is updating.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: You have to u my new radios here.
Speaker 5: Opera Opera.
Speaker 1: I tried Opera years ago. I tried to opera for one it was okay.
Speaker 5: Whose guests got another offer?
Speaker 1: Andrew K with the Samlex SEC twelve thirty five thirty m switching power supply, Dan with the Chameleon antenna in past two. That's a good antenna. That's a good Oh dude, they accepted Dan's offer. Check that out. So the retail price on the Chameleon is six twenty four ninety five, Dan offered four and they accepted it. Four right there.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's a very versatile antenna.
Speaker 5: Alpha the Delta co x search protector. M HM fifty olms.
Speaker 1: Starting update a little bit quicker now, m M any tone bto one bluetooth speaker mic hmmm.
Speaker 4: Cool anything You guys are surprised that you haven't seen under yet?
Speaker 1: Is anyone put that bamboo? I saw the bamboo pla but three D printer on there yet?
Speaker 5: I have one you're gonna laugh, Kay, the tank radio booney hat that uh.
Speaker 3: Well, I use that as packing material.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I know, yeah yeah, I got of them. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: On D with the Raw Hamils Rath Hamil's Antenna book. Good good, hold on that one. That's a great that's a fantastic book. Everybody should have. You should have that in your library of Hamm radio stuff. Raw Hamil's in tena book.
Speaker 5: It's amazing new radio time.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't have that.
Speaker 6: It's it's one of the first editions that has been in an English translation. It's it was this year. Uh, highly recommended.
Speaker 1: Good Oka.
Speaker 4: The ways Orlando, Yes, Orlando, there is gonna we will be showing off a new bag. We've got PoTA twenties and maybe we should have plenty of those there and PoTA thirty three should be back in stock by then.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's see battery box.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the version two battery box with the sixty watt power delivery modules available right now. Those got updated m.
Speaker 5: HM coax cables. That was a comment in the chat earlier. Someone was asking in the chat earlier any coax steals or new things.
Speaker 4: Orlando. Yes, Bussy plenty will be there slinging hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I may have their newest coaxial cable right now because I just used it on Friday. I did, I think I posted on my Yeah, I saw a community tab. Yeah, so they have. The stealth flex is now a vailed or should be very soon. It's the I think we showed it in Dayton's. It's got a green jacket a little bit different than the PODA, the PoTA seven and the PoTA six, but it's got the same two shields and then the foil braid the high pressure gas injected foam polyethylene dielectric nineteen Strand. I think it's the nineteen Strand center conductor. And I've been really really drilling into Stefano's head. And when I when he flew me to Italy, I did not bring Messi and Ploni coax with me. Oh I brought because I brought my seven o five to do a PODA.
Speaker 2: Don't bring sand to the beach. Mic you know this.
Speaker 3: I brought RG three sixteen and I was I was running around chasing him with it at the park. I've been drilling into his head. We need a RG three sixteen comparable or better cable really thin for all the QRP guy like, I use RG three sixteen as much as I use Messy and Ploni stuff because a lot of I do a lot of PoTA activations too, and I'm not carrying fifty feet of six or seven millimeters cable. So and I'm like, you got to get this in the stealth flex color, maybe a desert tan and maybe the uh maybe the yellow potoflex color so we can have options. I'm like, dude, that that's the only thing you're missing.
Speaker 6: PoTA flex deal right now for one hundred feet Yes on the deals page.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 6: Good stuff.
Speaker 4: One more thing it's nearing to Mike's hart is the the pot of thirty three hds in production will hopefully be there in time.
Speaker 1: And what's okay, tell me what d I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: That the one you showed us, and.
Speaker 4: It's the one that is capable of holding the significantly larger mental weight. Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one that I didn't want for the Poet of thirty three. But I'm like, we should probably do that too, that one? Okay? Sweet?
Speaker 1: All right, here's a good question. Uh, kind of a little bit off talk, but not really gigabarts is here, So any talks behind the scenes of what the price or release date will be for the new yazoo ft X one. F you guys heard anything about that yet?
Speaker 4: I heard nothing?
Speaker 6: Wow, speculate, speculate right right?
Speaker 3: Better be available for one.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it will be. See they said Q one to me. That means March thirty first, Yeah, they said Q one. I'm thinking March thirty first. We might have it on April. If they released it on April first, actually released it and never when thought it was a joke, it would be really hilarious. I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 6: If it was me this full speculation mode, I would bring it to ham Cash but it probably won't be available.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that'll bring it, bring out.
Speaker 6: That's we're all going to be running to shoot that thing for sure. And if they could do anything like the display they did at ham Fair where they had like that circular thing with all the different configurations, Oh, we're going to be there for hours.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that room to do that, but they've got a decent size. They can't set up there, get it. I got my reservation and that's all I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, MFJ is not going to be there, so there's plenty of room.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: There you go, miss MFJ. So thank you Jason for bringing a intelltron up to take up the slack trying man.
Speaker 4: We're slinging as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Interesting massive catalog to keep up with the right it.
Speaker 4: Really I wish I knew what the I'm trying to OUs the dimensions that radio because I need to get the bag made.
Speaker 1: For the MM.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is an interesting looks like the same as the seven O five.
Speaker 4: To be honest, it might it might be, we'll find out.
Speaker 6: Plus you have to factor in if is it the battery the battery with the fan right, looks like it's got more peripherals in the seven five. Yeah, way more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, Jason, cover again real fast. Where can we find the skews? I'm seeing that question a couple of times ago.
Speaker 1: My gosh, God. Okay, come, okay, all right, here we go. Okay, so if you click on whatever you want to see whatever, let me get rid of that whatever item you want to see a gigaparts dot com. Go to gigaparts dot com find whatever item you want. Okay, I want to find these roughneck multitool knife.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Right underneath, right underneath the title is skew jq L two three two two five right there. Five dollars on that right underneath the title.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yes, Jason, So.
Speaker 1: We've got uh, let's see that saw this though.
Speaker 3: That you had earlier.
Speaker 6: That's a tremendous gift. If you missed out on a youngsters gift, you might want to Any snap circuits for a kid is such a good gift.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's true, that's very true. Yeah, we've got the digi rig interface for the Kimo.
Speaker 5: That one that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Uh, Eteletron Tribe tri mag Mount Magmount m N P Hyperflex five one hundred and fifty feet uh offered. Offered of nine offer of ninety nine dollars was accepted down from one five ABR one hundred feet of PoTA cable pl two T nine and yellow offer of one ten was countered with one twenty one regular plice of one nine. Uh, there's more bamboo pla mustrant ce rope rob. I just saw in the chat. Who's who's running chat again? Is an Eric that's running the chat? He said that there. Uh, they're about one fifth of the way through the deals that have been made through the offers.
Speaker 4: That Wow, it's gonna be a long night.
Speaker 1: Boy, It's gonna be a long night. So yeah, proving out about.
Speaker 5: It, talking about drinking. I got some ego rail for tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta yeah, I gotta show this. So my brother in law, Emily's brother, gave me a bottle of this for Christmas last year. I thought, I thought it was pretty good and I could I couldn't find it anywhere. Well, it turns out Total Wine has it, and I never gave the right I shopped the local, the smaller guys, but I went and picked this up today. Bourbon Bank Street, Bourbon whiskey. This is the reserve. They also had a green label in there was one hundred proof. I got that a rye. Yeah, yeah, I tried the ride stuff. This is good stuff. This was forty bucks thirty ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So you held that thought it was pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, Josh, you were correct about that brewery beer and he walks away.
Speaker 6: I know, right, Mike, I'm always listening.
Speaker 1: So I drank one of those the other night, seventeen point eight percent ABV I think it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I slipt really well that night. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like, don't plan on going anywhere after those things. I don't know how to explain this. So it's he's talking about Black Tuesday. It's a you know it when the Black Tuesday. It wasn't the Black Tuesday. The Black Tuesday is twenty one percent. Oh you haven't got to the Black Tuesday yet, Oh buddy, okay.
Speaker 1: I bought like three or four other flavors because they were running some special Oh. So I got three bottles of the Black Tuesday, and I got one of their big bomber bottles of something. The one I had the other night was I can't even remember what it's called, but it's it's like a total smoking eight beer, something that he would completely hate. So it was like, uh, in him in and nutmeg and marshmallows or something like that. But fans fantastic was awesome.
Speaker 6: So somebody's coming to Yeah, he was babbling like a lunatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't know. I don't know how she would know that. I don't get that.
Speaker 6: I shared that I shared a Black Tuesday with Jerry because remember when Jerry had the dipole, the Jerry's Dipole, Yes, And so I had him, I had him over to the to the house to do a live stream on it and and I'm like, let's just drink Black Tuesday. And he's like, holy crap. I got to hang out for a little while before. He's a huge guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry's big dude, Like, dude, this is this.
Speaker 5: Is a lot.
Speaker 1: And he's like, why do you get this is crazy? Why do you have me drink this?
Speaker 6: It's it's very strong. It's good, yeah, good, but it's very strong.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to wait until I know I'm going to be home for one night. I'm not going anywhere tonight, and yeah, so yeah, but it's it's the that that place, the brewery. They make some good stuff, man, I mean it's I've never had anything from them that I didn't like.
Speaker 6: So and they're vary that they have tarts, yes, stouts. They actually don't make a ton of I p as. They have a decent amount, but you know a lot of their stuff is more the the like, hey, can we make this, and they're like, sure, why not, let's try it, and it actually ends up pretty good a lot of times. It's pretty awesome, right, Yeah, The.
Speaker 5: Door Chick says, I always know when Jason needs to be cut off. Well, at least we should see it. One night, like Joe Bratt's wife came on, they drove him off screen.
Speaker 3: Oh my friend, my friend Dave KB five U T Y was over a few days ago and he brought me this.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, I don't know what that's good, but it's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: And it's forty three and a half percent. So did he leave you any stickers?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, he also didn't break any of my computers.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, So let's uh, let's let's talk about the chat real quick. Thank you for all the comments on our drinking habits. I love drinking with Hams. That sounds like it needs to be a new podcast. I'm gonna consider that. Yeah yeah, uh Ron, I see home submit offer, but I do not see a start see the start page. So this is what the start page should look like for you right here.
Speaker 3: Well it's a different r L too, right.
Speaker 1: Gigaparts dot com forward slash offer is the start page.
Speaker 6: This is what you can you pin both of the comments that.
Speaker 1: Well, for some reason, my pop for some reason, my pop out chat is not letting me do that. But you gotta do That's new because I used to be able to do it. You must have changed something.
Speaker 6: You can Frank if you name him post, if you make a post like hey, this is how you enter, and hey this is how you check the deals. Make a post like that and then have Jason Pinnett mm hmm okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah do that. I'm opening a new window with a new chat with the new chat, so I can be able to do that.
Speaker 6: So oh there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh yeah, two goods in the chicken whoa.
Speaker 6: Final offer.
Speaker 1: Offer and his name's Enrique, so he's probably not kidding.
Speaker 3: Seventy five seventy nine for an eight ninety one.
Speaker 1: I saw that. That is eight ninety one. Actually five seventy nine. Damn. I saw that. I was like, I really, deal, that is a deal.
Speaker 3: I have not seen it that shape. Like I bought mine years ago from a different vendor, and I think I paid six hundred and they also gave me a free thirty eighth power supply. But I but that was years ago. I mean that was like twenty eighteen, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Frank, I'm gonna pin. Okay, there, there you go. I'm gonna pin Frank's replace pinned message. Okay.
Speaker 3: Another eight ninety.
Speaker 1: Radio shared two links, the spreadsheet and the deal spreadsheet on this. Yeah, it's the offer link and then the spreadsheet, and.
Speaker 6: Then you go to the deal's page. Don'trecate your deals, don't duplicate the record, right, just don't go to the deal's page.
Speaker 3: And wait, I'm sorry I lied. The counter offer was five to seventy nine, not five forty nine. But still that's a deal.
Speaker 6: Still five that's crazy deal. Yeah, Like just look at what they're going for. By the way, the major radios don't move prices that much, guys.
Speaker 1: They do not. They do not.
Speaker 6: And that's it.
Speaker 1: And that and that's not a Giga Parts or main training company or h ro O thing. That's a Yazu icon kinwood thing. They controlled. They control the prices on that.
Speaker 6: I'm actually thinking about Bien, what to give it a future?
Speaker 1: What did I just say at the beginning of the stream, I'm going to be doing giveaways all next year. I think I'm gonna buy this right now, I'm trying. I think I'm gonna right here, okay, okay, here it says reserve yours now ships in two to four weeks. So they're taking back orders, guys, they're taking back orders, accepting right there, right there, accepting back orders.
Speaker 6: They're working on the spreadsheet. Red beans are working on the spreadsheet.
Speaker 4: No need to fear.
Speaker 6: If you click the button and get the price.
Speaker 1: Go yep, yep, don't wait. We're up to fifty eight different offers.
Speaker 6: Operators are standing by.
Speaker 1: So can Robbie hear me? Jason, Yes, okay, tell him to add the eight to ninety one to that email I sent him the other day. But at that price, at the at that pt No, no, no, hopefully hopefully less than that. Gosh yeah, m oh my goodness. So we're trying to get some we're trying to get some giveaway stuff going for the channel.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: So is that face plate removable? Out of curiosity?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 3: Have you not seen my videos?
Speaker 5: Do you watch my videos?
Speaker 1: That's a fair comeback, that's a fair comeback. I really, Josh, I really did enjoy that video you put up with George about the repeater m.
Speaker 6: George, I cannot. So I went back to back two weekends with some of the coolest hands, George from Ham Radio work Bench and then Word Silver, who's just like his presentation, his presentation on the n FED halfway an antenna that all of us know very well. In the chat right now, he was bringing up things It's like I didn't really think about this stuff, like the slide package he had and going through it such a wealth of information and he's got that skill. So you know, engineers have it, some engineers where they can take a complicated concept and really distill it down and he just does it so good. But George, I think nailed it across the board. And that was during the after chat. So on the first hour he was talking about his remote station, which is just super cool, like it it's so much fun. Because again, guys, I should have mentioned that, I should have mentioned that actually during Frank stream that I think the thing that's gonna happen more and more and more is we're gonna start remoting our equipment more and more. And I don't mean like we're all gonna be out on a beach in the Bahamas. I mean we could be just sitting in our bark a lounger. We could just be anywhere in the shack and we get a notification that a friend is online, or maybe we don't even know. We just pull up the app and there's an overlay on the screen that shows you all the podas and you just click on it. Boom, it takes you to the podas. Like that's what we can do with remote right now. You could be anywhere, click a button goes to an activator and then you're you're automatically, You're you're chasing them immediately. It's gonna it's gonna revolution the world of chasing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you realize, of course that Ward has a kick ass remote station. That's the one that Kyle is a part of he does. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so Ward, so Word's got that that as well. But what I really liked about what George had to say about the repeaters, and I thought, I watched the video and I commented on your video. I saw that, and then i'm and then I, yeah, I saw that, and then I and then I I made us follow up to my DV modes video and I just recorded it like two days ago, okay, and I mentioned your video and my follow up to a video that I'm doing but here, and I didn't think about this at first. So I watched this and I talked about it with someone else, and I thought, okay, wait a minute. Okay, So we have all heard as YouTubers, we've all heard that Ham Radio is dying. Okay, blah blah blah blah blah. Oh okay, Ham Radio is ok But we have countered with yes, but the number of no, No, it's not because the number of license is higher than it's ever been. And then the usual, the usual rebuttal to that is well, yeah, but people are getting licensed, but they're not usually they're not using them, that they're.
Speaker 6: Not active, which is the same argument forever.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not new there's not new information.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, if what George is saying is true, which I would like to believe it's true. If what George is saying is true, then the activity is still there. It's just spread out, right, and that's not dead. That's what I tried to say. So, yeah, if you have a.
Speaker 6: Statistical so if this is our statistical population, take the water line of my radio. But if what we've done is we've grown the population twenty percent, that's great. That's total enrolled population. But then you take that and you divide it by five for all the different digital modes. Now you have taken this sizeable number and you've broken it up into a bunch of different piste slices that are only in the same backyard together, right, And so you multiply the fact that there's a ton of really cheap repeaters out there these days, and people just would rather put up a repeater then work together and condense to a really strong set of good ones. That's by the way.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, hot spots hot spots not just for digital hot spots, but all Star hot spots, absolutely all Star nodes, so I can connect to any all Star system I want from a node the size of a raspberry pie that I keep with me everywhere. I can take in the truck, hook to my hot hook to my internet whatever. I use it at home. So I don't have to talk on a little repeater because I can talk on a local repeater in Denver, or in California or Florida because I'm on a hot spot connected via all Star.
Speaker 6: Well that's I mean, that's the that's the funny part about it, right, is if we take and this is this is the comments that I got. You've seen these, Jason, everybody You've seen Yeah, when when you start condensing down, you're like, Okay, we got this really good set of repeaters. And then somebody goes but I don't, like Bob, Yeah, so I'm I'm not gonna play on this repeater. And so what's an opportunity? Hot spots? Hot spots are for, Like I think that that I I George didn't mention it. I mentioned at the end of the video saying that I think a lot of people, particularly the new Hams, that are way savvier to all this stuff. They go to a hotspot and they're like, oh, this is great because I don't have to depend on talking to the repeater owner to open up talk groups that I want that they stop me from being able to get to, so I'll just use my hotspot. And what's great about that is it's the universal translator for any mode of radio. I own right. That's why they're so popular. That's where a lot I think a sizeable chunk of people have caught onto that game before me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. So my point, my point and saying hold on, Frank, I let you talk. My point in saying all that is that the argument we've heard for months years about yeah, there's more people license, but nobody's active and so it's dying. Ham radio is dead is not true. That George's argument negates all of that because if he's correct, which to a certain degree he is correct. I don't know. I don't know what the statistic are as compared to the number of people that used to use repeaters back in the nineties, as compared to the number of people that are on all these different systems today. I don't know, but I know there's more people license today than the war back in the night. So if George is correct, then activity is not gone. It's just spread out it's just thinned out in different places. So no, it's not dead, it's it's growing. It's bigger than it's ever been, and it's gonna keep going that way. So that's I thought about that. After the fact, I'm like, wait a minute, hold on, Yes, I agree with that. Whether I think I'm right or not, I agree with that. So this is one of those things you want to hear.
Speaker 6: It's pure statistics and the actually, to be honest with you, that's a larger problem because we have forever, five ever been dealing with people saying like, companies just pick one mode, and I keep trying to remind people it's not going to happen even if the company's picked one mode. Hams aren't going to pick one mode exactly. Can't put us in a box. We will not go quietly into that box.
Speaker 3: Are literally all in boxes right now? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes? But well you know, yeah.
Speaker 6: Technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got into an argument with the guy in the comments section of my DV modes video and I'm like, okay. He's like, no, no, no, we have one standard. I'm like, okay, okay, we never have one stand awesome. Great who gets to pick right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: He gets to pick the standard because YESU, Icon and Kimlin aren't gonna go with the YESU standard. Okay, yes, you don't want to go with the Icon standard. Okay, No one wants to go p twenty five. No one wants the freakin FCC to pick a standard that restricts us even more than they already do. No one wants that. But it's nobody wants that.
Speaker 6: It's the antithesis of what HAMM radio is about. Ham radio is Yes, new things up, explore. Like you can't just say, oh, we got this really good digital mode five years ago. This is the one we used, and this is forever like. No, that would never never be course not it should not be excepted.
Speaker 1: No, nor it should Yeah yeah, h M seventeen would not exist if if we had pigeonholed ourselves in one of those okay, uh side note, side topic. I'm gonna cut that part out and make a separate video about that because it was an awesome discussion. Jason, go ahead, buddy, what's up?
Speaker 4: You guys might want to check the spreadsheet because we just accepted a amazing offer. Okay, encounter did.
Speaker 1: The one on one Okay, so don and five SKT has been asking for one oh one. Jamie Evans offered three thousand dollars for a one oh one retail price of forty one ninety nine. Accepted offer thirty four hundred dollars. That is, to let me math correctly, eight hundred dollars off of the retail price. Guys, that's an eight hundred dollars savings. Oh, that's the two, that's the h that's the MP, that's the two hundred model. Yeah, that's the big boy, buddy. Eight hundred dollars off of the retail price. So don I need you to go buy two of those, buddy, and send me one so I can make a video and I'll send it back to you. Okay, how's that? And five s KT has been asking for that all night.
Speaker 3: He has, yeah, he has.
Speaker 1: He's been in the chat. He's been well, he may have one. I don't know, but he's been saying, get the one on one, get one.
Speaker 3: Maybe not, it was just at his house. I feel I diddled the knobs on that. Maybe I don't know some Games Radio.
Speaker 1: I thought we're up to eighty eighty one different offers here eighty two eighty second offer just came in, guys.
Speaker 5: The other offer I was going to point out other than that one was going to be the Elk antenna for ninety eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 6: That's a real good deal. That's a content for ninety eight bucks. Is a really good idea in.
Speaker 1: My car right now.
Speaker 5: But since it's ninety eight dollars, I can't get free.
Speaker 1: It's not free shipping. Go buy a tank, Go buy a tank radio hat, Yeah, go buy a Frank Come on, So I have a dilemma.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike, this we're going to leave it up to fate.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: This eight ninety one is really enticing me because I kind of do. I have been thinking about wanting one because it's in my car. It only takes me like three seconds to take it out.
Speaker 2: But just that's not American. That's on American.
Speaker 1: It is an American.
Speaker 3: If it's any more than two seconds, it's it's an American.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So before Christmas, I bought a guitar.
Speaker 1: M and I saw that looks good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I just returned it today.
Speaker 1: Ohne birds get well.
Speaker 3: So here here's the guitar I bought. It's a it's a Paul Reid Smith Silver Sky. It sounds and plays amazing. They I think they regularly go for like eight to fifty. It was on sale for like seven to fifty at Guitar Center, so I literally drove down there on Christmas Eve. Those poor guys were open till six on Christmas Eve. I felt bad for him, but not bad enough to not go spend my money, and I played Stairway to Heaven in this while I.
Speaker 1: Was sharing no Stairway, No Stairway denied, I was.
Speaker 3: Staring at the sales guy and I'm like, but it just like I'm a less Paul guy. And I've bought several strats over the years and returned to them because they don't chug like they're They're kind of a one trick pony for me. Like the fourth position on the pickup selector is the most beautiful sounding sound you'll ever get out of a guitar, but I just I couldn't do. I played the crap out of it the last couple of days, but I'm like, I would rather just have that. I was like, after tax is like little under eight hundred dollars, and I put it on my Guitar Center card, So I actually haven't paid a dime for it. But now I'm like, well, I have that eight dollars in disposable income, So do I buy a radio that I don't need? But then I've also got the asue the new y asu QRP radio that I don't need, that I'm probably gonna buy. I don't know how much I'll like that though, So I'm thinking, do we leave it up to fate and ask Siri and just flip a coin.
Speaker 1: If Siri doesn't If Siri doesn't tell you to buy both radios, this is another reason.
Speaker 3: I don't like so I Also, I was talking with Jason earlier gigaparts. Jason and I do need to spend some other money with gigaparts, but this wasn't part of that conversation. So I'm gonna say, what's your return? Heads is by tails? Is don't buy, Hey, Siri, heads or tails, it's tails. Oh well, there you go, two out of three.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mike glass Ash, you do you have an arch top les? Paul, Well, they're all I don't know that. I don't know any of these different things.
Speaker 3: They're all cards. So I have two Gibbs and less Paul standards, and I have a Gibson Less Paul custom there you go.
Speaker 6: There you go, Brett so yes, yes they are he sounds covered in that department.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, all right, yeah go ahead, Jason, I was gonna come back to you.
Speaker 4: Should we should we start carrying messtastic products center store? Yes?
Speaker 6: Probably, yeah, of course yes. Jobbers though, like like because a lot of complaints. Are you gotta solder things or you got to build like a hell tech into a little case and all that stuff. If you had like a turnkey option, people just buy it, right.
Speaker 4: Agreed, agreed, Yeah, turnkey options.
Speaker 1: Turnkey options something that you just buy and you may have to have a phone for it. Some some items, some of the newer stuff has their own screen. You don't even have to bluetooth to a phone. But some of the stuff is just you turn it on, bluetooth to a phone and you're done.
Speaker 6: So the chat has gone wild, everybody saying yes, but I highly reckon Tury. That's that's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are. We are going to Cees this year. We go every year and we're gonna be on the hunt. The best tastic is gonna be at Cees. So we're gonna have a conversation with them, and we're gonna get going.
Speaker 1: Damn it. I was not gonna go to Cees this year, and you just freaking talk me into it. Is my wife still in the chat, Hey, Jason says, I need to go to Cees, babe, because I had plans to go there and I backed out of it. I was gonna go to a shot show instead.
Speaker 4: But both they're back to back.
Speaker 1: They are not back to back. I wish they were. They're two weeks apart. If they were like the same week or the week after, I'd just spend a week in there and go see Seinfeld or something and be cool.
Speaker 4: But no. Robby says that you can business expense two weeks in Vegas somehow.
Speaker 3: Email me, Robbie, I can expense the eight ninety one.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can expense all the things you do something to pay for them though. Yeah, you still to pay for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand how it works.
Speaker 6: But food or radios?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah?
Speaker 3: I just spent like fifty dollars on cat food for Satan, So I can just I can we can share, we can share. He just has today.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where where did my screen go?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: It is right there? Okay, So we just crossed the six hundred watcher threshold. So I'm gonna I'm gonna talk about this again, guys, and I lost my mouth on the screen. I love Windows, I really do. As a question real quick, yeah, go ahead, go ahead, and then I'll and then I'll make the anounces.
Speaker 4: Says Hi. I'm new to new the license him about to buy my first HF radio. Should I go with the YAZ ninety one? Yes? The seven.
Speaker 1: Seven? Probably seven seven seven ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you want to do it more? Mike, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, but it's a much bigger. It's much bigger. It's not. I would not put the seven ten in a mobile unless you drive an F two fifty. And if you do, you're my new friend.
Speaker 2: What about a four?
Speaker 1: So if you if you drive, if you drive a Frank car, I would not buy a seven ten if you want to good.
Speaker 3: If you drive a Frank yes, correct, yeah, if you'd have to take the case off, are.
Speaker 1: You want do you want to put it at home or do you want to take it portable?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: The seven tens like ten years newer technology to.
Speaker 1: Correct and it has a built in sound card. You can do FT eight with it much easier and a tuner correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dollar a better deal.
Speaker 6: Unless you're putting it in a backpack and you're gonna hike with it, right you're going if you're going trunk portable like put this on a park bench for Poda seven ten agreed. Agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having said that sells a mobile malt for the seven ten.
Speaker 3: I think we got your car.
Speaker 1: The d R eight ninety one four the d R eight ninety one from Digi Digi rig for the eight ninety one makes plug and play FT eight easy. I have a whole video about that. I got it, but you don't. You don't need to do any of that with the seven ten. It's all built in. Seven ten's a better radio, much better filtering, much better receiver, everything better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Siri heads or tails? Ah, Okay, see what happens.
Speaker 1: One on one? Okay, all right, let me make this announcement real quick. So uh six hundred people watching now, Thank you guys for joining us on this Friday night. Go to gigabarts dot com. Find the item you want to make the offer on. Okay, Underneath the title of the item is a skewed number. Write that down or just memorize it if you're really smart, not like me. Okay, go to gigaparts dot com forward slash offer O F F E R no S on the end, gigaparts dot Com forward slash offer click on start now, fill out the form. Make your offer for the skew number you want. Do one at a time, Do not do multiples. You can do this multi times. Just do each item one at a time. Okay, Make the offer for whatever it is, and then pull up the spreadsheet, which we have eighty nine different offers right now gigabarts dot com forward slash deals plural with the S on the end, and your offer will show up on this spreadsheet with your request price, the regular price, and whatever price they agreed to right here. So that's how it works. Pinned in the top of the chat tank radio put the links to everything I just said, to the offer page and the deals page. So go find your item, go to the offer page, fill out the form, submit your offer. All of these deals are valid for everyone until the end of this live stream, which we've been going for an hour and six minutes now, So how far are we through the offers?
Speaker 3: Jason, Mine is still not there and I posted it kind of in the earlier part of my stream short shortly after I hopped on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the offers we got so far.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, we're gonna be streaming for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a feeling this is gonna go a while now that I realize what the whole uh is here, I.
Speaker 4: Will tell you this, guys. We've had a lot of people who We've had a lot of people who have made offers on the same thing. Yeah, oh yeah, So when we distilled that down, it's not really that bad. But okay, I would say there's probably hundreds of some of the same offer. So we're we're not gonna we're not going to reply to everybody. We're going to reply to you and offer. So one hundred people ask about a seventy three hundred, we're going to reply to one. And that is that point.
Speaker 6: Let's let's give a hack for people this uh, this is a searchable page. So if you were looking for a seven to ten, a seventy three hundred, a DX whatever, ftd X ten, search for it, do a find they're not going to revise the deal for you. You. So maybe now that we've been going a little while people go to the deal's page first to find the item that that we already got a deal on.
Speaker 1: Look for that.
Speaker 6: Pop on that because they're not going to change the price. That's the locked in price. Then if you don't see it, then enter. That might be the way to do it now, just because who on.
Speaker 4: Here has not got your offer? Answered, jet Jet, where was your offer?
Speaker 6: The sack box, the sack control box?
Speaker 4: I offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a cool piece of kit.
Speaker 6: It's in there, Josh, it's under Josh or.
Speaker 4: Nancy probably has said that that was a very very aggressive offer. So it was.
Speaker 6: It was because I knew you counter offer me. So I I know, I know you go ahead, go ahead, counter offer. I'll check it out. I have less money than when I started the holiday season.
Speaker 3: What did you ask for.
Speaker 6: The sack control box?
Speaker 1: Sat light controller? I'm not familiar with that that I interviewed that gut Ham Cash like two years ago. It's a cool device. It's a neat device.
Speaker 3: I got a rotor.
Speaker 6: It will work for That's what I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, okay, biker in Black, I cannot find the link. Go up to the top of the chat look for the pinned comment from Tank Radio.
Speaker 6: It's pinned.
Speaker 1: Both of the links are in the top of the chat. It's pinned.
Speaker 3: That would be the live chat, not.
Speaker 1: The live chat. Correct, the live chat, the scrolling live chat. Uh, not seeing mine? Have been about twenty minutes. Okay, be patient, Ham Radio Tectonics. Bill, see if you guys can find Bill's thing. All right, Bill, Oh yeah, he said, He said to me, Oh yeah, there is Josh. There is Josh. See if you can find Bill's offer.
Speaker 2: Okay, season, I'm going to run. It's been fun, all right.
Speaker 6: I appreciate Margins.
Speaker 1: I appreciate Thank you, Thanks Steve, thanks for joining, Man, appreciate it. I apologize I couldn't dry. I couldn't join your Monday stream. I really wanted to, but I was out with my high school friends that night, so I bet it was. But it was so you guys pencil in Sunday. We're doing the Happy Hour two days from now.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see Sunday.
Speaker 1: Love to talk about car on Sunday. I'll be there bring your stuff. Okay, Man, just.
Speaker 4: Did they I just got informed that we did a one O one D Max offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were just talking about that Max.
Speaker 4: This is the big big, big one, all.
Speaker 6: The filters that oh okay, okay, well no, this one was forty one retail. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It's the two hundred.
Speaker 3: What beyond the this young one is just whatever the max is?
Speaker 1: What's the max?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see it now?
Speaker 3: Filters?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's the one hundred version with all all included, all filters a retail of thirty six ninety nine thirty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Pretty good deal.
Speaker 1: Thirty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Is that's that's a real good deal.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars off? Yeah, that's good. It's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, five hundred dollars. What bottle of bourbon would you buy without savings?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I'd buy like ten bottles of bourbon because I mean, you know, seriously, there you can get some damn good bourbon for fifty to one hundred bucks. Man, some really good bourbon. I mean you can get some. If I'm going to spend one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars on a bottle of alcohol, it's gonna be Scotch. It's not gonna be Bourbon. I love that's me.
Speaker 6: I love gotcha Scotch.
Speaker 1: Scotch sos save our Scotch.
Speaker 4: So what, by the way, speaking of Orlando, Yes, Orlando, what are you guys? What are you guys gonna be done there? When's everybody showing up Thursday?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: When Wenesday late?
Speaker 3: I'm flying in Wednesday, but I'm flying to Fort Myers and staying with my dad and then I'll drive up Thursday. Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Should be there about six.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I have a camp site rented. I have an RV side at the Orlando Fairgrounds rented. I am going to through out doorsy probably I'm going to find a local RV trailer that sleeps as many people as I can find and rent that and hopefully have it delivered there. And that's where I'm staying. So I'm offering that up to people. Frank's got a Frank got a spot, Kyle's got a spot. I've got a spot, but I'd like to find one that sleeps seven eight nine people. I don't know yet. I'm just gonna see what's available, but yeah, we're I've got the I've got the place rented in the fair Grounds.
Speaker 6: I just got to find a camperes in one camper man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's crazy going to be a little ripe in there, now, a little ripe. There is a shower. There's a shower at the bath house just right there, you know.
Speaker 3: By the smells of ham fests. Just because there is a shower does not mean it gets used.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point. But sleeping won't be an issue. I figure we'll all be pretty lubricated by the time midnight.
Speaker 3: How did you get a spot? I thought they were usually booked up.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's him bench. So it's easy to get a spot. Okay, I didn't know that it's easy to get I reserved it for a while's been so quiet in there. I was late for.
Speaker 6: No, I preserve reserved.
Speaker 4: Make sure.
Speaker 1: I reserved that spot, like four or five months ago.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: No, no, So all right, what do we got here?
Speaker 5: Uh, there's a card At this point, I think there's a flex power amplifier.
Speaker 1: I saw that KB eight. Any this is a really nice thing that gigaparts is doing. Thank you, gigaparts agreed, only really cool thing you guys are doing.
Speaker 3: Is there a limit on the number of items we can buy?
Speaker 4: No, there is a limit I'm by them all you said, I'm putting.
Speaker 6: Them in the cart. I'm just going through the list and just adding stuck to the cart.
Speaker 3: Well mine finally showed up.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is, Oh the Jennison. Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Can I give a shout out to an item that is like, people should get on this if they need it. The LDG at one thousand pro to tuner, the offer went from five hundred and forty eight to four hundred and forty. That is a good, stupid deal. That's really really good.
Speaker 4: That's a better deal that you're going to get in Orland.
Speaker 6: You're not going to get that. You're not going to get that better than then for four hundred forty bucks a thousand watt tuoner. Yeah, great deal.
Speaker 3: See my shopping cart went from five seventy nine to eight fifty five.
Speaker 6: Now, how'd that happen?
Speaker 3: Because I need some charge controllers. I don't need it. I don't need an eight ninety one. I do not need it at all.
Speaker 4: Mike, what do I need to do to get you to one thousand? Sir?
Speaker 3: Give me a thousand dollars? Hey, Robbie, can I have a grand.
Speaker 6: What's the off? What's the offer? I'd like one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: He counteroffers with the counter offers with negative one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Ye, give you one thousand dollars, but twenty five percent interest?
Speaker 3: Can I use Can I use code KD. I'm already to save another five percent?
Speaker 5: I was holding off on that joke.
Speaker 6: We should be we should be looking at all these deals over going live. Somebody put the toy box antenna in there.
Speaker 1: That I saw that. I saw the toy box.
Speaker 3: I just like I just gave one of those away to my club.
Speaker 1: Out of all the things that you could, you could make an all fru That's probably not when I would choose. But you know that's right.
Speaker 4: And Mike, we're right now. Yeah, and that again, right now.
Speaker 3: I'll bet y'all. I'll bet y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there it is a thousand dollars you can get for eleven hundred dollars. MIC like that. That's a good deal.
Speaker 6: That's a good deal.
Speaker 5: That is a great deal.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 6: There, it is what happens if I click here, Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no link.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it takes you to the GENII. It takes you to the genisis it's under that Josh, oh, no, there's no link there. Okay, sorry, that's funny.
Speaker 3: A bunch of wise guys there.
Speaker 1: Wise guys, what do you expect?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: We only give starcasms to the ones we love.
Speaker 3: I mean, I basically just got eight hundred dollars back from returning that guitar.
Speaker 6: Oh that's it's like you spaved your money. Now you just have to respend it.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm really only I'm really only fifty five dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's that's government.
Speaker 4: How many?
Speaker 3: How many more whiskeys will it take? Right? Like you guys don understand. Like, ever since I lost my job and had to work for myself, I have been very very frugal. So like, I don't really like parting with my money. I like seeing it in my bank account.
Speaker 1: I like making money.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do too, But I'm really good at spending money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm too.
Speaker 3: Well. We still hang on. We we third time? Hey, sirih heads or tails? She said, heads, I don't know?
Speaker 1: That means you got to buy it. That means yeah, heads, you buy it by heads? By tails? You don't That's what he said.
Speaker 3: So there you go, Satan Oh, let's say you should I buy it?
Speaker 6: Could it be Satan Shark Antenna four pack ten through eighty ham sticks sixty bucks?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: That that is through eighty. Well it's a four pack, so it's like ten okay.
Speaker 1: Ten fifteen, twenty twenty. Yeah, that's Shark and Tennas are some of the best hamsticks out there. I've used them many times. They're freaking awesome.
Speaker 6: I think I'm just I'm just adding stuff for the Hammer de Crash Course camp out that we do now because these are yeah, these are all things that I won't ship, but they're fantastic giveaway items. These are.
Speaker 1: This is awesome.
Speaker 6: I'm getting it all done right now today.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: Just give me some credit there, Josh and and and it's all good.
Speaker 3: I wonder, no, we haven't seen any power film on here. I wonder if anybody needs solar, how cheap can they go?
Speaker 1: I know what I paid, Oh man, I know, I know, I know what you paid for him to Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hundreds of dollars in gas. Yeah, yea lightsaber Max, the sixty panel, the hundred wat panel, the one hundred and twenty wat panel.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good price right there. So the new any Tone D one six eight UV dual band dMar Analog HT for retail price is one nine one f five. You're not going to find it for that price anywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm laughing at what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's killing it right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like girl Math has nothing on ham Math.
Speaker 6: Huh, totally, totally.
Speaker 3: I have Emily and Layab been talking in the I think it.
Speaker 1: Might it sounds like it sounds like Lea's of the chat as far as I know that they've never met. But we need to remedy that. Josh, I really want to come to your I really want to come to your camp out, but it's the same it's the same weekend as more Expo.
Speaker 6: So uh no, I think now, okay, I will confusee you move. I think it moved because, uh the Big Bear ham Fest is the same weekend as my bird birthday and I really want to go to that. But I think we locked in for the first weekend in May. April, yeah April May.
Speaker 1: So uh, I have your camp I have your camp I have your camp out as the last weekend in April.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well normally since my birthday, but I think we moved it this year. So I'll find out and I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Let me know, because yeah, the last weekend in April is the more Expo, and we had eleven of us there, no nine of us there last year. We're gonna have more than that this year. We're gonna we're gonna destroy the more Expo this year. I've been in talks with Chris, the guy who runs it. He's gonna come on the show. We're gonna interview him. It's gonna be a fun thing. Gray Men PoTA will be there. He's in the chat. So it's gonna it's gonna be an awesome, awesome show. If you guys are near Springfield, Missouri in April, make make plans to join us there. It's a it's a great show. But if you do it the next weekend, josh uh May second is my wife's birthday. Coincident, coincidentally, it's also my ten year anniversary of when I started this channel. Mm hmm, so I could probably justify saisary do I'll check, I'll check.
Speaker 6: I know she's I know she's in the chat right now.
Speaker 1: I know she's listening to me, so I'll take her with Hey, hey, honey, don't want you want to see California, Baby, I'll take you California right now, let's go.
Speaker 4: I bet, I bet.
Speaker 5: Her answer is I'm chasing the door locks.
Speaker 3: Jason Jason KB one w s E and the chat has a good suggestion gigaparts suggestion for you, a little unsolicited advice. Start carrying coach purses so hamstd by forgiveness gifts when they make radio purchases. You guys already sell bags.
Speaker 1: You said, person a bad idea, not a bad I maybe some Louis Vatan.
Speaker 3: Now Michael cores on.
Speaker 4: A on a different note, we just did a smoke show deal on Tiger Tronics.
Speaker 1: All right, let's pull that up.
Speaker 3: That's the signal.
Speaker 1: Tronics Tiger Tronics signal leak USB six pin. Wow, that's a cable.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's that's the cable that you would need for the particular I think that's probably the YAESU version.
Speaker 6: Well says, it's the whole job.
Speaker 1: It's the whole it's the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Say so now.
Speaker 1: Retail price ninety eight ninety five, uh, deal price of sixty bucks.
Speaker 3: I paid when I had I had to get one of those when I had my first chef radio the ft four fifty and I think I paid it a little. This is a good bus for that.
Speaker 1: This is a good device. You're you're not going to go wrong with it. The digit rig is a better device. But this is a really good device as well. So sixty bucks you can't beat that. That's a great price.
Speaker 6: I mean, point out, point out too here Yasu ftd x ten two hundred dollars off. Yes, that's that's a really good price too. Again, search the page, like this whole thing. It's huge. Look at all the deals are in there now.
Speaker 1: We've got one hundred and nine deals on this page right now, Giga Parts, dot Com, Forward slash deals. Check the links that tank Radio shared pinned to the top of the live chat.
Speaker 4: So what is your What is your most surprising offer so far? Guys?
Speaker 6: Surprising?
Speaker 1: The one on one D was a damn one one.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: The one on one D was a damn good prize. The A ninety one was an awesome price, Yes, very true.
Speaker 3: Well, those those Jenna suns, which I actually need for ninety two.
Speaker 6: Bucks, Jennison's are good, Like, I'm definitely buying those. No, but that's that's five hundred dollars off that yea su that's yeah, that's crazy one ten the one O one d oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one O one D where's the fd d X ten? I don't see it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The the other one on one was even more than that.
Speaker 1: That's the yeah. So they have the one on one D max the Yeah, they have the one on one m P and the one on one D max both on this page.
Speaker 6: Yeah, both of them and the metal detector. I paid more money for it and the last deal. Uh deal, no deal. So you guys get a better deal.
Speaker 3: Than I go for it. There are no influence er discounts.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: No, No, okay, I don't see the two version on here anymore.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's way up there. It's way up there. It's let's see it's. I don't see the one on one the two. No, that's the one, not the two one.
Speaker 3: I don't see it anymore. Maybe they sold out no longer.
Speaker 1: Good you guys taking deals off the table after they've got a certain point. Jason, it's okay if you.
Speaker 4: Are, but I'm looking.
Speaker 6: Control expert rig expert stick five hundred for two seventy versus three thirty nine. That's a great deal, Mike, Line eighty two, line eighty two, Mike.
Speaker 3: Ah, there it is, I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see the one of the Yeah, that's eight off.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen any radio ever that much off. I mean, I understand that's really expensive, but just the percentage.
Speaker 1: Right right right, I don't see the ftd X ten seventy Yeah, it's it's for eleven ninety nine.
Speaker 6: I think I'm got a misspoke.
Speaker 5: It's seventy three.
Speaker 6: Line Yeah, seventy three, seventy three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred bucks, one hundred bucks off, one hundred bucks off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's still good.
Speaker 3: That's that's like a typical like ham mention kind.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, yeah, Rice, Yes, Yeah, you don't want to wait to Orlando. There you go, mm hmm good.
Speaker 4: I'm watching I'm watching multiple people banging on the keyboard as fast as they can.
Speaker 3: You know, being a computer company, I would think you would know where your home keys are and should be able to type faster. I know. Man.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is they're also listening to us talk and they're losing. They're breaking the concentration bed.
Speaker 3: So we're distracting people fifteen for ninety two eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, don't forget guys. We sell cameras, we.
Speaker 3: Sell those telescopes. What's the telescope that little tiny guy you were telling me about a year dward three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that thing is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're into astronomy, I love astronomy.
Speaker 4: But I will bring that would be to Orlando and you guys can go and try it out out there at the campground for sure.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Sweet yazoo.
Speaker 5: Ft d X ten one oh one MP is on there now for nine dollars one.
Speaker 1: That's the one o one MP max includes all filters forty seven retail deal price thirty eight hundred dollars. That is freaking one thousand dollars off thirty eight hundred bucks while the sun shines. Yeah, that's it. That's it. That's a steal. If you guys understood how little markup there was on electronics stuff, you would understand how big of a deal that was. There is a steal.
Speaker 5: It still goes.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mike and Jos both gone because they're putting their credit card information in Now.
Speaker 1: I gotta help it, so, uh, great man Poda can Gigadjason. Swing the camera around and show us the deal room, new new new. Those guys don't want to be on camera.
Speaker 4: These these guys have a face for radio.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 4: Saw the rest of this room, you understand why that is not happening?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh oh see outdoors? Anything on the Icon? I'd fifty one hundred. I submitted an off for a while, but it's still not showing up yet.
Speaker 4: But you want a hundred, I can keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I com ID fifty m r P.
Speaker 4: Remember icon is m r P. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, yeah, okay, so we said that earlier. Yeah, I'm sorry, I should have remembered that I tossed out there. We cannot we cannot were handheld. We cannot give deals on icon because Icon does not allow it. So, yeah, what'd you say, Frank?
Speaker 5: I tossed out the Explorer handheld. Let's see, I haven't seen that pop up qr Z one Yeah the HT Ok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let your license laps and then get a new license and you can have it for free, all right? Right are you guys? Do you guys still do that? Do you still get my away or the new license? People?
Speaker 4: You have a better a highly reduced discount. Okay, get everything you need for under thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah yeah mm hmm yummy.
Speaker 1: Yummy.
Speaker 3: M n P Ploto Flex seven twenty foot for sixty five bucks.
Speaker 5: Ooh m wires ex Portable Digital note Kit. We're twenty two dollars.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised I haven't seen more of the Digi rigs popping up in there. I only saw one set.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Digi rigs are all already a really really good place. It's pretty y. Yeah you're they're pretty cheap. Yeah, but let me a systems. Let me segue for a second, So join us for the happy Hour on Sunday. My regularly scheduled Sunday live stream is going to be happy Hour this week. I will not be doing a Happy Hour on New Year's Eve like I have the last few years. Probably probably follow up with with that again next year, but we'll see. But I will be giving way too of these DeVos Outdoor light rangers. So DeVos Outdoor. During Black Friday, they ran a special that influencers could sign up for and you basically it basically was like a point systems like you got a you gotta a customized link like an affiliate link with a fifteen percent off discount code, and if you shared that, you would gain points. Rather than being paid money affiliate commissions, you gain points, and with these points you could get stuff from their website. So I got a new light Ranger twelve hundred. I have one of their original light Ranger twelve hundreds. That was the micro USB. That's how old it is. So I got a new light Ranger twelve hundred with the USBC, I got a new filter kit, I got a new solar panel, and then I got a second light Ranger twelve hundred and a second light Ranger eight hundred. These two in the middle right here. Okay, brand new in a box. I don't need them. I'm gonna give them away on the Happy Hour this coming Sunday. So a light Ranger twelve hundred, one fifty nine is the price. Light Ranger eight hundred from one fourteen ninety nine. We're gonna give those away on the Happy Hour at this Sunday, So be sure to put that on your schedule. Brand new in a box, fantastic USB C rechargeable outdoor LED lights. Every time I take these to a campsite anywhere, people are like, what is that? And where do I get one? They're They're fantastic. There are really comes with a tripod.
Speaker 6: Are you starting to do that Jason where you You're like, I really like this device and I have it in USB micro and I'm just gonna buy the new one that's USBC because I'd rather have the use I did.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they came out yeah, yeah. So I had the light Ranger twelve hundred that they gave me like three years ago. They gave it to them. They're like, hey, it you could tell it was like kind of like a display model, which is fine. It worked fine, no problems with it at all. And then when they came out with their light Ranger two thousand. So the light Ranger twelve hundred and eight hundred is white led lights and then you have filters you put on the bottom of them that can turn it red or amber so you can do like bug lights and night lights and whatnot. Well, the light Ranger two thousand, which is their newest model, the largest model when it came out. It's two thirty nine when it came out, it has white amber and red LEDs built into it, no filters, and you just push the button and it changes colors. Okay, it also has a and it's USBC all obviously, but has a solar panel you can put on top of it. So I just I really, I really really enjoy these. I bought the I paid full retail price for the Light and Ranger two thousand when it came out because I liked my older one so much. And then when I when they did this Black Friday deal, I was like, yes, I want to get in on that. And then I won like literally about five different items from them. But the last two items I got were duplely. I was number three in sales out of a list of like seventy five people. I was number three in sales, and I won a Light Ranger eight hundred brand new in a box as for being number three in sales. So I'm like, hey, that's great. I don't need it because I've got two of their big ones and I plus the older one I've got, so I don't need so I'm going to give that away to my audience, nice brand new in a box. So yeah, we're gonna we're gonna do that. On Bill Ham Radio Tectonics, he's in the chat. He has two or three of those light Rangers. Also, he really likes them, so talk to him about them anyway. So segue on that. Yeah, we're gonna give that away. Jason knows these guys, he met him, met more Expo two or three years ago. So great group of people, really supportive of the community, and really great product they have.
Speaker 4: So, by the way, I just found out that sometimes you guys, offers aren't good enough and that we're going to doing even better offer than.
Speaker 1: What you WHOA okay, all right, So which one are you talking about here?
Speaker 4: Probably on the cheapest.
Speaker 3: Asked for Lou Lou.
Speaker 4: So Lou got an even better offer than what he offered. Lou.
Speaker 3: He saved another two dollars. Yes, what's that movie? Two dollars two dollars.
Speaker 6: Better better off dead?
Speaker 4: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's okay? And the paper Boy Okay, an Intelotron fifteen meters hamstick two hundred and fifty watt version he offered fourteen dollars. He offered fourteen dollars retail fifteen ninety five. He got it for twelve dollars. Right again. The Yeah, those intelligrents. I haven't used the intelligent hamsticks. I really like the shark intents that you guys Tarry Carrie. But I'm gonna I need to test. Oh yeah, what hamsticks are great?
Speaker 3: No, I know I intellotron hamsticks. I did not just I knew they had hamsticks.
Speaker 5: But yeah, okay, I'm trying to decide. Is Satan upset with you about.
Speaker 3: Spending some money or I haven't spent anything yet.
Speaker 5: Is he trying to approach.
Speaker 3: He just wants us to know that he's still in control. He comes up here, he covers my my mat in hair, which which interferes with the little sensor on your mouse. Of course, Yeah, dude, I got so pissed one day because I I didn't realize there was hair. I didn't realize there was like hair in the mouse, and I'm like trying to do I freaking threw it on the ground and smashed it and drove the best by and bought another one. Which best pie is like close best pies for rational behavior?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, of course, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Got Angerman issues. Okay, I'll be the first to admit it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so here we go, right here a risin. Somebody just got an am d risin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, Jason, the does does my code work on the battery box? Probably not so. The brand new the brand new Explorer battery box with the sixty five W power distribution port, brand new battery box ninety nine ninety five retail. Somebody offered Chad W offered sixty dollars. They accepted it for sixty dollars. Use the code of k C five HWB to save an industrial five percent.
Speaker 3: Jason, can I take a second because you say this every time. Yeah, it's power delivery. What did I say power distribution?
Speaker 1: What's the difference?
Speaker 3: Well, one is wrong and one is right there. It's a PD does not stand for power distribution. It's I did it to power delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it means the same thing though, right, No, Because.
Speaker 3: Power distribution means you're distributing power. Power delivery means you're delivering.
Speaker 4: It to that.
Speaker 1: What's the different what's the difference between distributing something and delivering it?
Speaker 6: It's the standard. It's just the standards.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't disagree with you. There is no power distribution. It's power delivery. That's what PD stands for.
Speaker 1: You know what it's USB C with a with a crap ton of wattage how's that? Is that better for you?
Speaker 4: Works? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, all right? Sixty five wa PD?
Speaker 3: Now is that total or is that per port?
Speaker 4: Well it's only got the one port on it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just got the one.
Speaker 4: Port on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd be curious which one that I think my the ones I use are I think they're sixty, but I can only know.
Speaker 4: It already.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but like the battery box, yeah, don't have the I put p D ports on them, and I feel I've pulled like I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna put one hundred water. It was like this long. It almost touched the bottom of the box. And I'll wait to that.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the cart battery box, right right, you gotta have that. You gotta have it, I'm getting Okay, So this isn't yes totally. Oh that's great. I hope, I hope. I hope you move that camp out because I want.
Speaker 4: To come hold on fort announcement guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jason, go ahead, I have something to go ahead, Jason, we.
Speaker 4: Are cutting off cutting this off in five minutes. I'm not cutting off answering it, but we're not going to accept any new ones.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: So you already have requests in.
Speaker 4: We have a request in, and we're going to cease taking request in five minutes. So make hay while the sun.
Speaker 1: Shines, Dusty, Dusty, Hang on a second. I've got an excellent answer to that question. Hold on a second. Okay, So Russ case five c N T. If the offer doesn't meet gigaparts algorithm, will it not appear on the list. I want to make this perfectly clear. There is no algorithm. There is a team of human beings standing by at gigaparts watching this live stream. This is not a bot driven effort. There is how many people are there in the room with you, Jason, four other people besides you. Okay, there is a team of people at gigaparts working behind the scenes to make this happen, and they are watching the chat. They are watching you guys, they are watching your comments. Okay, And don't give me credit for this. It's not my idea. This was their idea. This was their idea. So they wanted to do this. I didn't talk him into it and say, hey, can you give me a big discount? No, this was their idea.
Speaker 3: I think this would be a great time to take a minute and say thank you.
Speaker 6: Thank you at tame thirty at night that they're all hanging out with you. So thank everybody.
Speaker 1: It's only thirty, it's eight thirty. But Josh is he's behind me.
Speaker 3: Yeah on California time. Well, Alabama time is Texas.
Speaker 1: Alabama time is Texas time. Yeah, we're all time that much. Yeah yeah, yeah, right right right, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're working, but they're working overtime on a Friday night. So thank you.
Speaker 1: Correct, absolutely, yeah, this is an excellent thing they're doing. Thank you very much to Jason, Robbie and the whole team, Eric, the whole team out there. Appreciate you guys. Absolutely, this is awesome. We want to do this again. Don't Oh hold on, let me switch the camera. Yeah, what's up? What's up? How are you.
Speaker 4: Chats in the chat?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he's the one in the chat box.
Speaker 3: Okay, good green screen.
Speaker 2: He was a I awesome.
Speaker 1: We're going to do this again, right you tell me she would do this again? Yes?
Speaker 6: No, yes, every time I do this, I spend too much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, just can we combine our shopping carts and then you just put we just put it on your card that.
Speaker 6: Waits would help you out.
Speaker 3: It'd be easier for me.
Speaker 1: Josh has a job, so you don't have to rent a car.
Speaker 3: Because I'll have a car for Himvention if you don't want to rent.
Speaker 6: A car, are you gonna pick me up at the airport?
Speaker 3: I can pick you up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh dang, are you if you buy?
Speaker 3: No? No? No, no, no, no go.
Speaker 1: I'll pick you up, Josh. I'll be driving. I'm driving this, pick you up.
Speaker 6: I'll get the room then I swear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, hold on, we'll talk after figure it.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: Dusty, would a sixty five wat PD run a Starlink Mini? Yes, I made a video I got a Starlink Mini about three weeks ago, and I made a video two weeks ago at my hunting least running a Starlink Mini from a little power distribution block. Okay, it takes about twenty one to twenty three watts to run that mini dish. It's freaking awesome, so be looking for a video about that next week. But a sixty five watt would run three of them. So yeah, totally totally would run that, No problem at all. That's a great question. It's a great question because I I had that same question myself, so yeah, good deal.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So uh five minutes, Jason, you said for new offers, for new offers, Yeah, are you gonna keep going through the list you have? Or how long are you gonna do that?
Speaker 6: And it might be muted?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might need it might be muted and put y'all there.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we have somebody who's offered us one thousand dollars for the brand new yay Zy radio that we can't even take orders on yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately we can't do that because it's not even the SEC approved radio yet. Yeah. Yeah, maybe next time we do this, maybe.
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe I will add that to my list of radios I'm going to give away in the first six months of twenty twenty five. How many of you guys would like to see that? Yeah, I might do that.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see that.
Speaker 1: I bet you would. I bet you would, mister technic. Okay, Uh, let's see there's a twenty twelve twenty emp Our Life PO four battery.
Speaker 6: Oh where is my battery's supposed to be delivered today?
Speaker 1: The huck That's good, it's good price on that.
Speaker 4: Two minutes, guys, tax really does it.
Speaker 3: So if we order something, some things are in stock and some things are back ordered, will the in stock ones get shipped first? Or is it gonna wait for everything?
Speaker 4: Well, everything, you can't order them separately though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good point. One hundred and thirty seven different offers on the table right now, open to everyone in the chat. Gigaparts dot Com forward slash deals deals with the s will show you this spreadsheet I'm looking at in the screen right now, and anyone can buy anything until this live stream ends.
Speaker 3: Man, I was just I was hitting negative on one of my items, and it would let me go into the negative. So I put negative four in hopes that maybe I would get like a couple grand. They figured it out, it wouldn't let me do it.
Speaker 4: So I just got to ask an excellent question. Will these discounts apply to purchases? The answer is no.
Speaker 3: What was the question?
Speaker 4: Well, the question was if I bought this weeks ago, can I get a refund difference on the offer?
Speaker 2: It's rain checks.
Speaker 3: Buy something new, you're a ham you need it?
Speaker 6: What if you put it in your cart? Is it going to revert back?
Speaker 4: If you wait too long? It will?
Speaker 6: After the show it revert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, revert. So uh let's see Bryce ktie nine y e y. So what's your gigaparts discount code, Jason? So I have two? Okay?
Speaker 3: Where did I?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bryce, I have two. Most things are KC five HBB, which will save you five percent, but anything MESSI and plony or ABR, if you use the code of HR two cables, it'll save you ten percent. That's the coacs, the connectors, the tools, the peripherals, the accessories. Everything on ABR and M and p HR two cable saves you ten percent. Everything else k C five HWB saves you five percent. If you go to gigabarts, I'm sorry. If you go to h R two dot l I forward slash gigabarts, it'll take you to my gigabarts page. It's like five or six pages worth of stuff, all the rig expert stuff, all the Intellitron stuff, all the Explorer backpack stuff.
Speaker 2: So go check that out.
Speaker 5: Douglas. For a while, I didn't know I was muted.
Speaker 1: He said it all right, yeah, don't argust, Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. It was really nice and quiet in the chat for a while. We realized that tank didn't know he was muted.
Speaker 5: So it was a hardware mute, so there was no little icons poping up. Oh, you hit a button on my head, said, I think I was sneezing and I hit the button, and uh, correctly. Plus, I've been eyeing my cart. I'm like, do I really want to spend that much? And could I put that off?
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Get it, Get it while you can. You're not gonna see this. You're not gonna see this deal again until the next time we do this live stream, which I don't know. We'll probably do it after Hamcash. How's that, Jason? That sound good to you? How about Oh, I got an idea. How about we do this for my birthday.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it. Okay, okay, we'll talk about By.
Speaker 4: The way, hey, we do have it. We do have a Pal that you can you know, you can break up your payments.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, and then pay later, PayPal now, pay later. I think I might save a couple of items for something special coming down the road.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, guys, we are officially not taking any more offers, but we will continue to work through the existing pile we have.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. We got one hundred and forty seven different lines of stuff on the spreadsheet.
Speaker 6: Right now, let's see what's in my cart so far.
Speaker 1: I gotta check one as well.
Speaker 6: Right, Oh my god, I've got the Explorer box. I'll probably maybe bump that up. I think I'm gonna also get doubles on the Shark. And then I got the satellite controller.
Speaker 4: A good start.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some giveaway items for the camp out.
Speaker 1: That's a great that's a great idea. Yeah, oh for sure, this is a great idea for great perfect Yes, that's a great idea, great idea.
Speaker 3: So I have purchased the Jenna suns.
Speaker 2: All right, nice.
Speaker 3: Now I'm making a new order for the eight ninety one, and I'm really really struggling.
Speaker 1: I've got that. I've got that ninety one in my card right now, look at this thinking about it, but I don't want to see my card.
Speaker 3: Right I'll build you another battery for an eight ninety one, Jason, I think.
Speaker 1: I think that doesn't sound like a good deal to me.
Speaker 3: You see all the batteries right there. There's another one there, and there's another one there, and there's another one there and there?
Speaker 1: Have you seen all the batteries I've got there? I don't need another battery. I don't need another battery I need you don't need another damn it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to justify it. You're not helping.
Speaker 6: I can't giving it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the I'm gonna do it. This is I'm gonna do it, giveaway.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it watching Jason money yet.
Speaker 4: So, so, guys, we have finished the list.
Speaker 2: Really it is done.
Speaker 4: If you have not seen your offer, check above it to see if somebody else has made the same offer. If not, speak now or forever, hold your peace.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we gonna be watching the chat for that?
Speaker 6: How would? Oh there's a five eighty okay, five seventy eight just popped up there. Oh bamboo, Oh, the bamboo X one. That's a good. That's a fun little printer. If you guys have not got into three D printing.
Speaker 4: That's just the ams, not the printer.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's just it's the thing, that's right. Okay, what's nobody Nobody went with the little tiny one. Nobody made an offer for the tiny one?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you could have.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the what's the bamboo printer with the four colors on top.
Speaker 6: That's the The A M S is the unit that does that is the unit you know it.
Speaker 1: Goes on top of Okay, yeah, it goes on top of multiple printers.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, if it's on I think all of them except the tiny little guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, the tighty little guy. You can there's a separate AMS unit for that.
Speaker 1: Is there really?
Speaker 5: For the take on?
Speaker 4: You can buy four Force School MS unit for it.
Speaker 1: That's so, what is the X one or P one? The better printer.
Speaker 4: Depends on what you're doing. If you're gonna do industrial level printing with higher industrial level material, the X one is the way to go. Temperature controlled, has a U has a Hepa filter built into it to keep the fumes out nice.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna need to need to talk to Robbie about how much I can get an X one with an A M S for so that I can make videos, you know, because I have a listening. He is smiling, he knows I'm messing with him. Bill Ah, I haven't ate now anyone in my cart right now, so I'm not a robot. Put my credit card number in here in front of.
Speaker 4: You, guys, is there any messages on team are we? Are we good?
Speaker 1: Here's here's my credit card for one one one one one one one one number. It starts with the four and then it's one. That's six nine six nine.
Speaker 3: That's a four number.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, it's an American it's an American Express card.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can do the eight ninety one it, guys.
Speaker 1: I think I might have pulled the trigger on eight ninety one.
Speaker 3: Let's see if Jason's doing it.
Speaker 1: Say boom, I am order. We use Google customer views to collect feedback. Can Google email you at Jason at ham Radio two dot com for one minute survey? Yes you can. I'm going to delete it, but you can email me. You earn five hundred and seventy nine reward points for this order.
Speaker 3: Whatever reward points get you. Guys about to ask, is that fifty seven cents?
Speaker 1: Jason, we never talked about y'all's new points program the other night, not yet. Do you want to talk about that?
Speaker 4: It is brand spanking new. I'm probably not the most talented human being to talk.
Speaker 1: About it, But why don't you talk to Robbie and we will bring you guys on to a show in the next week or two the next month, sometime in January, right, and we'll talk about the new Gigabarts rewards program.
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Guys, you guys work that out. Let me know when you're ready and we'll make it happen.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Okay, what's up for showing that? That'll be worth it? Excellent because it's excellent because we got other other rabbits in the hat too that I think would be a great segue into that as well.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 6: Agreed, Yeah, so three fifty for an A one.
Speaker 4: Combo.
Speaker 6: There's some questions on power film too.
Speaker 3: They didn't make it. They didn't make the cut.
Speaker 1: Prepham Paul has a five dollars super track the Bamboo p one s and Radio Waves B eleven I submitted, but I don't see either.
Speaker 4: Exception.
Speaker 1: So prep prep Ham Paul. He's a he's a.
Speaker 5: A very.
Speaker 1: Regular member of the community. He's the one who actually went to freaking Tokyo and made that video at the Icon in kim Wood and yes, Booth.
Speaker 4: Great dude, we see prep Ham Paul, Sir.
Speaker 1: Prep Ham Paul, we are looking right now. Paul? Is that the name? It would be under did you put it under a different name? Dude? So okay? And Bill had uh skew z a t A t oh he had the any tone eight, any Tone five seven eight.
Speaker 4: The squirrels are looking.
Speaker 1: N five s KT says, thanks Giga parts, separating me from almost one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: And it's always under a good company apparently, is the squirrel named Ruckus? Right, I'm about to start I was going to start book eleven tonight, but I'm that many drinks and.
Speaker 1: It's uh that many. Yeah, I'm waiting for book was it thirteen? Yeah, I'm waiting for that one.
Speaker 3: I'm just burning. I'm burning like three days.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah. I did the same thing.
Speaker 3: The same things is the Survivalist series? If anybody know we're talking about Paul Angry American.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: God, I really want that eight ninety one. But I closed the tab.
Speaker 1: I I bought it, I did, I bought it. I'm gonna give it away, but I bought it twice. Man heads twice, right heads twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I spent three hundred dollars on Jennison all right.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not listening to Siri. I can't fault him for that.
Speaker 3: Seriously, hang on an hour and fifty five minutes in, and that's Jason's first apple? Dig at me, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Are you here the first one? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, there's been.
Speaker 1: A couple of them, Cyber says the TS eight ninety offer. I don't see it. I guess no Kinwood deals.
Speaker 3: Did anybody ask for Kenwood? Somebody's asking when I'm drinking. No, it's not Crown Royal, Crown Royal, the Crown Royal bags. Do you make really good bags for like zygu X five sixty one sixty two hundred, perfect little carrying cases for him?
Speaker 4: Hey, Jason, the gentleman who's always on your show, who asked about something he wasn't saying. What was his name again?
Speaker 1: Prep Ham Paul or Paul E? Is his Paul E like echo? And he was looking for what, Uh let me scroll up? Uh A bamboo P one s and a radio waves B eleven. I don't know what either one of the radio waves obviously is an antenna. I don't know which bamboo that is. But bamboos live, Okay, the bamboo is live, Paul. We're gonna try to get you guys, taken care of as best we can.
Speaker 4: Well to make sure everybody's everybody's happy.
Speaker 1: There we go, Paul Estes, Yeah, bamboo lab P one S. So is that the full the P one? S?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Oh that's not that you said the X one was the better one though. Okay, So the p ones that the downgrade?
Speaker 4: It is? It is you got a P and then x P is the middle ground one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I agree, Okay, understood, Okay, we.
Speaker 4: Have we have found a clutch of a few that we missed and we are working on them now.
Speaker 1: Guys, Derek, that epic powergate from West Mountain Radio. Those guys they can't keep up with their inventory. Great great devices. I don't mean to talk bad about them, but they are way behind on Yeah, Phil, you.
Speaker 4: Guys like to see would you guys like to see an Intelligron version that's similar to that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, something that can actually be made and sold and not back ordered? Yes, absolutely, I would.
Speaker 4: I mean, what else what else should Intelligron be making?
Speaker 1: We should do a whole episode on that.
Speaker 3: That battery tester, but make it handle more watts, a more watt battery tester, because it only does like the battery tester I use. Isn't the West Mountain Radio one. It's just some sixty dollars or whatever off of Amazon. But it works really well. But you can only do and fifty watts out of it before you completely destroy the transistor that does all the heat sink stuff. So if there was something that was capable of handling more power, that's just me that I don't know how much how, I don't know how much use you'd get out of it. I would get a lot of use out of it if I could pull like twenty or thirty amps out of it.
Speaker 1: What about the what about the Ameritron screwdriver antenna controllers?
Speaker 4: That's not about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one with like eight settings. Yeah, there's one that with like eight settings. And there was one that's like a like an RF sensing one and those were really popular from MFJ for a while. So and nobody's as far as I know, nobody's making anything like that right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you've got an a toss or a scorpion or any of the not an a toss excuse me, tar heel or a scorpion, right like any non Yasu radio IQQ those like when I ran a tar heel. I had to have. I had the m f J version. But it's the same damn thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on it, okay, hold on. Eric's in there saying, okay, if your deal was missed, please resubmit. Now we have turned the link back on gigaparts dot com forward slash offer.
Speaker 4: Were that were taking care of everybody, So we turn it back on again for for just a second.
Speaker 1: There we go, gigaparts dot com forward slash offer.
Speaker 4: So we'll give it a few more minutes on that, then then close the books and then, uh, let me ask a question real quick.
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead, as he mutes himself, No, you're yeah, you're muted, dude, Jason, you're muted. You're muted. You you said, let me ask a question.
Speaker 4: I was asking the question somebody else behind the monitor.
Speaker 1: I'm I misunderstand, misunderstodio.
Speaker 4: We're going to give everybody a little bit of a grace period. So the second that we the end of this program is not going to be the second that the deals end. We'll probably give you, guys, ten or fifteen minutes beyond that to get it done. Now. I wanted to make sure, like I said, we're in the business of making you guys happy. We want to make sure everybody is good, so we'll give it a few minutes after the show's end to make sure that everybody gets.
Speaker 1: Within need Thank you awesome. This brings up a really good topic and I've got a couple of ideas behind this. So you guys that I see a lot of things being posted in the chat right now. Okay, if you have an idea for the next Intellidron device, email me KC five HBB at gmail dot com. I will get with these guys and we will see about making it happen. Please email me your thoughts. We're going to take. If I get one hundred emails and sixty of them are all about one product, that's the one we're going to focus on. So yeah, so email me KC five HWB at gmail dot com with your Intellitron ideas. We'll try to make them happen. And it may not happen immediately, but we'll see what we can do. Because this is an open market. Because they met James Gone, this is.
Speaker 3: A lot lighter now, I don't know. Yeah, So, yeah, Robbie, you got eight hundred and fifty five of my freaking dollars. I bought the eight ninety one.
Speaker 2: Damn, Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? You bought it.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a write off.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a write off. Okay, this is a good, good question here. This might be a question for Robbie. Does Jason and meaning you have any updates on the Vegas store reopening?
Speaker 4: Nothing to share yet. Guys always looking for the right property. You know, if you've seen everybody's videos of our store, it's vastly different than what it was before. Yes, so we are looking for spaces and places that can support the traffic and the size.
Speaker 3: Doore, So let me ask this question. Sure traffic, Yes, but Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States. Why are is there zero Ham Radio stores here?
Speaker 1: So there was a Ham radio store in Houston for years and years, and my understanding, I don't quote beyond this, MTC tried to buy it. It was not financially feasible. It did not do that well.
Speaker 3: Well, Richard probably gave them an offer.
Speaker 1: But they just before that, before that, they were not doing very well. Now, these these folks were really nice people. I don't mean to be disparaging against them at all. But you're right, it should be. It should be a nice should.
Speaker 3: Be at market. Two different things, though.
Speaker 1: True, very true, very true.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm surprised, Like, I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I drove to Microcenter on I think it was Sunday to return a craftop. I bought a craftop and I'm like, no, just get it out of my life on a Sunday, and there were still traffic jams on six ' ten.
Speaker 1: Again, forty five is worse.
Speaker 3: Forty five south of Conroe, south of the Woodlands where it always jams up, and then six ' ten on a Sunday it's it's Houston is so fricking big and populated. And the thing that I noticed about Houston because I was in high end retail sales, there is so much money in Houston. It is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's more money in the Woodlands.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the Woodlands Mall has a Tesla dealership, a Ferrari dealership, like next to the mall.
Speaker 1: It's north of Houston. It's a better location. It's easier to get to, so right off the highway it would be a great. My wife is still in the chat. I'm surprised she's watching this long honestly, she says. We went to the Houston store a few times. It was dead. She's right, She's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what company was.
Speaker 1: The Houston Amateur Radio Supply? Okay, so they closed, like, yes, they closed like a year or two before you moved to town, Mike, And they had everything and it was a great it was. I loved going in there. They had you could look at all the new Yazu and Kinwood radios. It was awesome. But yeah, he I forget that. I forget the guy's name who ran that place. A nice guy, but uh, I think he had tried to work a deal out with Richard at one point. I don't know what happened with that. I have no idea, but it so. Yeah, So Jason, you guys had talked about another place after Vegas that I shall not name. Is that still in the works as well?
Speaker 4: Everything is everything is open, man.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be freaking cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Imagine parking like right next to Microcenter. Yeah, and just wiping them out. That probably won't happen, but they're a pretty big company.
Speaker 1: But well, and micro Center sells a lot of the same stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's really hard for me to get a too, So the Woodlands is closer to me, and it's probably.
Speaker 4: Wands.
Speaker 3: Look at the Woodlands, Texas and look at the per capita income or and Conroe. And I hate to say it because I'm north of there, but everything north of Conroe is moving like it's growing like crazy. And it sucks because I live in the sticks right now. In two years, I promise you, Huntsville, Texas will not be the sticks.
Speaker 2: And I hate I agree. I agree.
Speaker 1: It's growing south too. It's growing between Houston and the coast.
Speaker 3: They can't go that much. I mean, it's already it's already kind of full there. And you can only go so far east because then you hit Louisiana West you can go. So you have west and north. That's it. That's the only directions that Houston can expand, and it is. It is obscene how much it's growing here. So how much how much money is here? Houston? We have a problem. You guys are in Rocket City. Houston is also Rocket City. Go ahead, I got you, let's Tason get in there.
Speaker 4: So we uh, we turned we turned the form back on again, and you guys do not disappoint. So we got a few hundred more to go through.
Speaker 1: Now, oh my god, you asked for it though, So.
Speaker 4: We're gonna we're gonna get offline, but we're going to continue to work on the list. So y'all keep looking at the list and we'll keep plugging away at it.
Speaker 6: By the way, they did update the A X one or the A one, so it should be as they as they said there in the chat, the A one combo. Look that up. If you google, you'r not google it. If you gig it, then you'll find.
Speaker 1: THEE for for that. So so but correct me if I'm wrong. The X one is the top and line.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, that's the fully enclosed unit with the full cabinet. Yeah. That if you're gonna do a B S or anything that needs What about petrol does need that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: It doesn't, it does. No, No, non PETG is abs but not PETG pet G.
Speaker 1: And and and uh carbon fire not carbon fiber. But uh a kevlar Will it do kevlar?
Speaker 6: Some of the Uh. I think the AX one will do pretty much anything is it's a hard nozzle.
Speaker 3: But there's.
Speaker 6: If you're going to get into this, Jason, like some of those exotic filaments like go watch the YouTube videos on it because a lot of the times when you think of like carbon fiber the way we think of carbon fiber, like when you actually lay carbon fiber over something to get the rigidity and all that, three D printers don't really offer that in the extruded form. It's a different it's a different kind of control, like a sheer capability.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the filaments that you you generally start out with with with three D printing, O our p L A yet G and then A B S. But a B S is even a lot of people are just sticking with pet G and some of the others that are that are UV resistant that you don't need the enclosed cabinet for. But the A one is the top of the line and you can get the AEROSL do like the whole color.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken. Pet G is what most of the Spec five cases are made from. Spec five Spec five meshtastic cases. Yeah, and those things are great if you're in Texas and you're gonna leave the thing in your car, because A B S and p L A will freaking melt in the car in Texas.
Speaker 6: ABS should should be resistant to that. AB should be okay, okay, K six a r K and most of his product line. A lot of the n fed halfwave kitch you're gonna get that isn't a more specialized process are gonna be like pet G?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pet G is the one, and they have a pet G plus now as well that I read about. So Petg's the one that I'm mostly interested in.
Speaker 3: So because our texas heat resistant.
Speaker 6: The only thing you're gonna okay, if you're gonna buy any bamboo printer, the printing plate, you want the textured printing plate. I have switched over to the textured printing plate for everything, and it will do everything. It works on everything. It is fantastic. The printing plate is incredibly important.
Speaker 1: So the the A twelve combo, the Bamboo Lab A twelve combo was offered in here retail for eighty nine. Offer was three point fifty and it came down to four to thirty nine, so fifty dollars off. That's pretty good. There's no Lincoln there.
Speaker 4: Though, so just search for it.
Speaker 1: Search for it. Okay, I'm going to search for Bamboo X one because I want to look at.
Speaker 3: That one me or does Frank look a little flushed and he's really really quiet. How much liquor have you had, Frank?
Speaker 5: Not that much, not that much, not that much?
Speaker 3: How full was that bottle when we started about here?
Speaker 5: I do kind of have a migraine.
Speaker 4: So oh Lord over here because I need to go help throughout this list.
Speaker 3: All right, man, Hey, hey, thanks again, guys.
Speaker 1: So this was This was awesome Jason, Robbie, Eric and the whole team out there. This was really really great. I want to do this again. Thank you everybody in the chat for participating. I hope you guys got some good deals. I did buy an eight ninety one that I will be given away. Josh did too.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't buy that? Started?
Speaker 3: I could have won it?
Speaker 1: You but it Yeah, you could have won it. I'm not gonna pike it still live?
Speaker 6: Is still live? Live?
Speaker 3: Is still live?
Speaker 1: Still about it?
Speaker 4: Do you be patient with us and do you give us a little grace. We're doing the best we can over here.
Speaker 3: This is And refresh on the spreadsheet. I saw someone saying it wasn't updating. I'm using Safari. I'm having to hit refresh for what it's worth. So Jason say something about it.
Speaker 1: Chrome updates. I have no problem. Thanks Jason, thank you very much. I'll be We'll be in touch next week, Bud, all right later you. Yep, this was fun. I enjoyed this once again. This was their idea. I didn't come up with this. They did. They contacted me and they're like, hey, I was at the freaking grocery store buying groceries for the hunting trip. I was going on like a month and a half ago. Jason calls me. He's like, hey, I got this idea. I think it was Robbie's idea. Actually, like, what about let's make a deal. Mike explain to me what you need and he did, and I'm like, that's a great idea. That's awesome. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They did really well on that fifteen minute thing we did on the Happy Hour on Black Friday, so and it's good.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 1: We need to support them. They support us as YouTube community to support us, so we need to support them. So I'm I'm all about quid pro quo and all that kind of stuff. So you guys, thank you for joining the chat tonight. I appreciate everyone's participation in there and make plans to join us for the Huntsville Hamfest in August. You got eight months, man, you got eight months to come to Huntsville, Alabama and walk through the awesome Gigabart store and talk to all of us on the on the zoom chat who will be there, and plus many more. So it's a it's a great thing to Frank.
Speaker 5: The two and fifty dollars I spent cheap passed.
Speaker 3: I am have you have you paid for Resolve yet? You have you using Resolve Studio yet?
Speaker 4: Next year?
Speaker 5: Next year? On the financial I am going to buy Resolve in January.
Speaker 3: So you pissed away two hundred dollars today as an impulse buy, Yes, but you can't spend three hundred dollars for a lifetime membership for a lifetime happen whatever it's going to happen. I'm just I'm just trying to try to figure out, buddy, trying to.
Speaker 1: Figure out how much pissing away it is if he's going to make videos about that, about what he if if he's going to make videos about what he bought.
Speaker 3: But see, I made a video on how I edit PoTA videos, so technically I could write off my three hundred dollars. I could write it off anything.
Speaker 1: You can write it off anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah I missed that one, so yeah, double right off, double.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 1: I I have an accountant for a wife, so I don't worry about any of that. It's just like, hey, here you go, there you go. That's what I did. The bad news is she sees everything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, live stream a buddy. She kind of knows receipts.
Speaker 6: And she's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: You doing what I see?
Speaker 3: I need these, I already had them.
Speaker 1: That was I just fell in this receipt.
Speaker 3: This is a long time ago.
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you spent six hundred dollars on dinner. I'm like, well there were thirty people there, babe, and they were all my supporters, and I just, you know, clients appreciation.
Speaker 3: That is a nice thing about Jason. When we go to like Ham Vention or Ham Cash. If you just like, if everybody just buys Jason a beer, he gets so drunk. He's just like, I'm buying dinner's on me.
Speaker 1: I have never I have never bought dinner for everyone when I was drunk. I'm always conscious of that because I'm like, because if I have, if I oh yeah, well yeah, Richard's there, hell yeah, or because he because he freaking Richard ms four shots for everybody. I'm like, I'm not paying for this crap, and he.
Speaker 3: Gets the Padrone five thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's the good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 1: Or some stupid yeah, freaking retard man. That guy, he's fun to hang out with them. I'm trying to do some live streams with him as well. So the tax right shit, like you have to yes, they are, yes there, but thank god, You've got.
Speaker 5: To be profitable so often. And that's what I'm trying to do this year. That's why I've been so frugal the last I'm not I'm not profitable yet.
Speaker 1: Just enough, thank you, Jason for this year.
Speaker 5: I'm asking just ten dollars. I just need ten dollars and then I could be, uh.
Speaker 3: That's all ten dollars to be profitable.
Speaker 5: Ten dollars profit. This ten dollars profit.
Speaker 1: Profit for the whole year. Oh yeah, well, Frank's got a developer job. They pay him to write code. Bad code.
Speaker 3: Clows my mind.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest thing that pisses my wife off is win like at the end of the year the income. We end up paying a lot of taxes because of YouTube and stuff like that. That's what tries my wife nuts that that's it's not so much. It's not so much that I didn't buy. She gets mad at me about the buying.
Speaker 1: But you made you made too much money, You made too much.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I think it was. Yeah, yes, it was like yeah, it was like it was like it was like two or three years ago. I know, it was like two or three years ago. And she did all our taxes before I had my quick books done. She's like, oh, we're going to get back like fifteen thousand dollars this year. And I'm like, no, we ain't either. So actually I finished, I finished my quick books, if we like owed like fifteen hundred bucks, and she's like and but but but in her defense, she's like, I would rather make money and pay taxes on it then get a big refund, which just means the government held our money all now. And I'm like, you can have she's right, and she's yeah, she's totally right. Yeah, it's a good problem to have. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So what happens ultimately is we start calculating the numbers, and then we start just like full wroth IRA dumping everything can yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 6: To totally disperse that, I have a truck. My truck was a write off. Her van was a rite off. Everything's a right off. At this point, I have maxed out. So there's a there's a certain percentage. It's not a percentage. There's a certain number that you can donate pre tax to an IRA. If you are self employed and you don't have a four oh one K, which I don't have a four to one K, I can donate a certain number of money, a certain amount of money to a pre tax IRA for myself.
Speaker 1: Every year. Well, I turned fifty this year, so that number went up plus the nine the law. The laws change about every year or two anyway. So it's five thousand dollars last year, and this next year is like sixty five hundred dollars. So I'm like, okay, let's so yeah, So I I totally push all that. I pushed the highest amount that I can pre tax and get all that done. But yeah, yeah, it's yeah. Let's let's hear it.
Speaker 6: For the biggest shout out, the biggest comment Paul KG five GKK. YouTube income should be considered tips, so under the next president, they won't be taxed.
Speaker 1: Hell yes, yes, hell yes yeah tip yeah yeah. If YouTube like Trump at all, they would change super chat to tips and they would call it that and that would be a thing. But YouTube hays Trump.
Speaker 3: So let's don't see that. Google's that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you'd probably argue that that's the same thing as tipping.
Speaker 3: Well, super chats are definitely tips.
Speaker 1: The super chats are tip.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 3: You YouTube takes thirty right off the top.
Speaker 1: Right off the top, that's true.
Speaker 3: They're like true, we like Apple's model. We're gonna we're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, all right, let's uh, let's close this out. Uh let's start with Frank. I'll start with you. What's what's coming up on your channel between So we've got four days left in the year twenty eight ninety thirty one, Yeah, left in the year. So what's coming up between now and New Year's for you? What are you planning for the New year?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Coming up next Monday, This coming Monday, I am going to be doing my pre planning to do a twenty dollars intend to build for the Toad's Antenna Challenge. Oh yeah, I did not realize that also ended December sixteenth challenge. Oop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it had like fifteen It was a short run, A short run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would have liked that.
Speaker 5: Mike time I was able to get that in my schedule, it was passed by I said, screw it. I'm doing it anyways because it's a fun challenge. So all my planning, my ideas and thoughts are coming up in that video. Then probably this weekend, I'm buying everything and I'm creating it, so in a couple of weeks that other video will come out. However, if you're listening to this late and you missed out some of these deals, maybe there might be another special live stream coming up on my channel January twelfth. I don't know if we can tell you exactly what it is, but swing by January twelfth over on Take Radio and you might have a second chance for some good deals.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Let me interject real quick. I'm not gonna lie. Having spent my life in retail sales. A couple of weeks after Christmas or like into the New Year is a great time to have a sale, yes, because because people have recovered their coffers their bank accounts from Christmas and they just got paid again and they didn't.
Speaker 6: Get the thing they wanted during Christmas.
Speaker 1: So Frank, case is that's the case? Frank, damn bye.
Speaker 5: January twelfth, Frank.
Speaker 1: Will have a good sale, but it's not good as my sale because he's younger than by ten years.
Speaker 2: Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Got he's got twenty two. It's just not as good. So I don't know, I don't know. I'm kidding. It'd be a great stream, Frank. I'll be happy to promote it for you.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: I'm looking forward to I just didn't want to say anything during this event. But no, no, no, it's fine if you miss it. Come on, I'm gonna talk to Jason and I want to see if we can announce everything Sunday over on the Happy Hour.
Speaker 1: That'd be great. Yeah, bring bring that, Bring that to the Happy Hour on Sunday. Mike, what's going on with you, buddy, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm taking it easy man. A little before Christmas, I made a few videos before that that, like every video I've ever made has been published now I'm like, you know what, I have worked in retail like a slave, and even even though I do YouTube like this, this is this is my job, and I've never had the luxury to just take time off, and especially around now where it's the end of the year, it's Christmas, even though I'm not really just like Christmas doesn't really it doesn't really mean anything to me, like religious wise, but it's still just like, this is the time to just frig off and do nothing.
Speaker 1: It is It's still a great time to take it easy.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I'm doing, because I mean, I'm pumping out three videos a week. That is actual work. You guys all know that, And like I'm actually working right now. I'm halfway through filming a video with some stuff over there. But I'm just like, I'm not. I have zero plans of putting out a video before New Year, and I'm just taking the time to myself. I didn't do anything on Christmas. I actually had McDonald's for dinner on Christmas because that was the only thing open and I don't have any food at my house. But I had a quarter pounder with cheese and a mcdouble. That was my Christmas dinner.
Speaker 1: What do they call a quarter pounder with cheese in England?
Speaker 3: In France they call it royale with cheese.
Speaker 1: Well still in England too, because I don't know the quarter pound is and they.
Speaker 3: Don't call it a royal cheese. What do you read the Bible? Do you really want to go down this route? Do you read the Bibles? Jason? The passage I got memorized sort of fits the occasion, the idea of the righteous man on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the man.
Speaker 1: That quote from pulp fiction is not in the bag. But what it really go ahead and do that.
Speaker 3: What it really means is that you are the weak and I am the tyranny of evil men.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying, Jason, I'm trying real.
Speaker 6: Hard well to be the shepherd. Yeah, accepted, and that's what he's working on for next year.
Speaker 1: I'm the tyranny.
Speaker 2: I don't have I.
Speaker 6: Don't have a b m F wallet, but I do have a but I do have a skull wallet wallet.
Speaker 1: There you go. Awesome, thanks for being here. I hope uh frank much doing this, man, This is a lot of fun. Yeah, yeah, fun. I hope you guys can be here for a Sunday for the Happy Hour. Josh, what's coming up for you ever, buddy.
Speaker 6: Well, tomorrow it's the Christmas light antenna. Serious, Oh, you're doing your Christmas lights. This is the seventh year I've been doing the Christmas light antenna. So I have the whole rig out.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 6: I have the whole rig setup. I just got to go deploy it. The deploying is going to be a little hairy. But if anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about, for seven years now, I have taken Christmas lights, erected them, usually in a forty meter antenna capacity, and I try and make contacts with them and I gradually increase the power output until the lights start basically dying. And last year I think we got about thirty five minutes through it before it started dying. So I think this year we're going to do a little bit more single sideband, maybe a little bit of CW and get into the FT eight before we start cranking up the power.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 6: I am connected to this, to the flex, and I do have the power genius, so I have a little concerned about put the power genius.
Speaker 1: On the ant We have like eight gauge Christmas lights.
Speaker 3: Have you plugged in Leo's touch lamp to see if the RFI will just absolutely destroy that thing?
Speaker 6: I haven't so so the so here okay, I'm showing you the background here is literally the antenna, guys, okay, holding it up.
Speaker 3: It's a dummy.
Speaker 6: This is a hundred This is one hundred feet of Christmas lights basically, okay, And it's going on to a very special contraption that I built this year that if you're following me on Instagram you can see.
Speaker 1: Part of that. I saw that yesterday.
Speaker 6: And let me just tell you that it involves to the thirty foot thirty three foot mass from d X Commander to make this work. And I'll just I'll give you a spoilert. It's in this configuration.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: So where is it fed?
Speaker 6: The bottom bottom fed based on.
Speaker 3: We've got a delta loop kind of thing going on.
Speaker 6: You nailed it. You nailed it because this is right next to it. This is a.
Speaker 1: Pal there you go.
Speaker 6: This fifty hundred watts will have no problem with that.
Speaker 2: So I am.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it up. So in all my experiences with delta loops. They work as a NVS basically if they're on the ground, but if you get them like twenty feet up, they do really really well or higher of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I hope I can work.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna do some voice We're gonna make some voice contacts in the beginning because I think I'm gonna do better there. Anyway, it's gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna blow up some Christmas lights. You get to all see it live because I got cameras playing all over the place to make it work. And then you'll see it and you usually dress up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. I have my hat.
Speaker 6: We were talking earlier about my clutch. This is my my traditional. My traditionals the sequence. There's the sequence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Every year, so it's it's it's here, ready to go.
Speaker 3: So are maybe I'm thinking of a Halloween episode. I feel like you had something on and like it wasn't working, Like your green screen was hiding your face.
Speaker 6: One year. One year I literally wore a green screen suit and that was just a skull.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that that was a Halloween thing.
Speaker 6: When that was Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, spooky Halloween.
Speaker 6: So it's the funniest part about all this is those are like my two least viewed live streams of the entire year More Time, yeah, more Halloween and Christmas, and nobody watches eddy of those. But they're like my passion project. I just love doing it so total fun. It's for the die hootal fun. It's total fun. It's it's like it's like full quiet Mike, It's like full right.
Speaker 3: I know I have been there, I feel for I've probably been to every one of those you I think after I became a ham in twenty sixteen. Yeah, and then I've been your biggest fan ever since. And now I get to sleep in the same room with you at the ham Fest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're not going to talk about that every year.
Speaker 5: Every year. Two queens, one room queens, yeah queen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, we'll with that anyway. Thank you, Thank you Jason for doing this.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I got some shopping done, which is always amazing.
Speaker 1: Did you have some giveaways for your camp out? That's always good, right.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, So I can't do well oh wait wait wait, I'll tell you. It's the first weekend in May.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what what dates are that? Is it the second Thursday through or Friday through Sunday or Thursday through Sunday or what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Uh, it's two nights, so it's gonna be Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 1: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Okay, that's the second, third, and fourth. Okay, Yeah, that's exactly you got it. That's that's when the campout is gonna be.
Speaker 6: Okay. Now I haven't posted the form yet for people to sign up, but I will. I'll let y'all know.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm changing that on my calendar. Send that to my wife May second, her birthday.
Speaker 6: It's general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a general. Yeah it is. It is legit. It is legit. My ten year anniversary of the first video I ever put on this channel.
Speaker 6: That's a that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna do something for that. And if I could do it at your camp out, how awesome would that? Probably do some sort of giveaway there too, So.
Speaker 6: Check this out too, that like every service is full five G at the camp at our camp site. What just it's it's a full it's a full group campsite. We have a Texas barbecue. So it's actually like a controllable lift that we do all the tacos and meat and everything on, like open pit, open put barbecue and it's full five g It is the like go back and look at this last year camp out like it is.
Speaker 3: The uh I watched guaranteed, Josh. I'm just saying now hear me, now, believe me. Later you're still gonna have connectivity issues as second you hit live stream.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't, we didn't have I was walking around the campsite the whole thing. No problem.
Speaker 3: Oh is this where you were giving away the solar stuff from power film? Just the most recent one, same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, I have well, okay, good. Yeah. I was gonna drive anyway, Mike, So.
Speaker 3: I was saying a ferrari, So we just I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I would love to go, but I can't. Like I want to go to Quartz Fast.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like five days, man, I can do five days. Yeah, you know, we'll leave on the thirtieth and we'll come back on like the fourth of the fifth. So we'll talk about it. We'll talk about it, we'll figure it, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because I'm coming back because the more exposed the weekend prior to that last weekend of April, and I'll be back on Sunday for the more exposed, so I'll have a good three or four days before i have to leave it. Yeah, yeah, I want to do that. That's great. I had a lot of fun at at Pacifico. I had a lot of fun there. I really like you to do that again. And any type, any type of any type of camp out, that's my thing. That's my new thing these days. Camp outs We've got I've got two. I've got two things planned for twenty twenty five that are not really set in stone yet, for like a camp out here locally, like a ham Radio slash overlanding slash. You know, we're gonna go camp in a national park that's I'm sorry, a national forest that's free, and a potas spot. I mean, come on, why would you not do that? So yeah, I'm all about that. I would love to drive to California in the first part of May, so we'll see what. We'll see what we can do about that.
Speaker 3: Vegas to get to do we know anyone probably what borders La Nevada right, Or is that Arizona.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's mainly Nevada.
Speaker 3: Do we know anyone there? Like on the border. We can leave our guns at.
Speaker 1: K six udaism Idaho. But oh yeah, he's in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Stones.
Speaker 1: He's in Arizona.
Speaker 3: We'll stop at gas stones and drop our guns off.
Speaker 6: I'm not but I think, by the way, we can talk about this offline. But there are legal ways you can bring your gun into the state.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal. Yeah, some pain guys. Thank you so much for joining tonight's livestream. This has been really fun. I really enjoy this type of thing. We will absolutely do this again again. This was Gigabarts's idea, so thank them, whether you talk to them tonight or see them in Orlando, or just buy something from their website at a random time. I hope you guys who joining me on the zoom tonight and everyone watching in the chat will join me also for the Happy Hour. I didn't really plan for this thing to be so close to the Happy Hour. I'd planned the Happy Hour long time ago, and then this gigabarts thing came up at last minute, so I'm like, well, okay, I'm still gonna do it, I wanna do the Happy Hour anyway, So we're gonna do a happy Hour on Sunday. We're gonna give away some Devils Outdoors lights, and if you guys want to join me and do promotions of your channels, feel free to do that. If Josh burns something up tomorrow night, we will totally talk about it on Sunday in the Happy Hour. So it'd be a great thing to do. So thank you once again to everybody who joined us tonight seventy three to all everyone, have a good Friday night and a good Saturday. Check out Josh's live stream tomorrow night, and come back to this channel Sunday night. Ye everybody, Bye, see you guys later.
Speaker 3: I can financially recover from this, that's right,