Speaker 1: All right, welcome everybody. Welcome to the boiler room. This is boiler Room number one hundred and twenty two on Alternate Current Radio. Thank you for joining us tonight. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher here at Alternate Current Radio. Welcome to the American Summer of stupidity. We are here. We've made it. We leave froged y two K, the twenty twelve apocalypse, the coronal mass ejection extinction, the daily shooter rashes of the Obama years, the BLM riots, the anti Trump riots, and here we are in the dirty hot summer of twenty seventeen, and all of a sudden, a large contingent of Americans have lost their minds, given way to fear and hatred.
Speaker 2: Here is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, leads to hate. Hate, it leads to suffering.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, wise words from the Jedi master there. All right, everybody, you're listening to Alternate Current Radio on the live stream tonight this August seventeenth, broadcasting out of Austin, Texas. What is that noise? And oh my goodness, in the name of all that which is holy auto play on YouTube. Get out of here. Okay, Yes, this is Alternate Current Radio and it is the boiler room, and tonight we are broadcasting live as I said on this August seventeenth, out of the ACR studio. Let's get right into it tonight. Real quick housekeeping. I want to thank Creative Accidents and Steven for jumping in and supporting Alternate Current Radio this week. You guys rock. We are listeners supported, and it means a lot when people kick in. So if you want to kick in, like Creative Accidents and like Steven, you can find our PayPal donate link up there in the main menu at Alternate Current Radio dot com. You can also become a patron over at Patreon dot com forward slash Alternate Current Radio. What up to all our patrons out there? All right? So, uh, okay, on the show tonight, let's get right into it. We're going to introduce Randy J. First. Let's see here. What do we got?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Comes Randy J into the Raddy Jay. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Phil Collins for you there? Randy? You got the air drums going? Or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good to go?
Speaker 5: Happy to be here tonight, folks, should be an interesting quarderroom.
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely. Man. All right, well, thanks for being here and hang back. We'll get we'll get started momentarily.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Great to mister J. Dyer, the proprietor of Jay'sanalysis dot Com. Let's see what we got. Yeah to the ball. There we go, keeping it upbeat this week. It's got a combat. All the beer and hatred out there. All right, Jay Dyer, welcome back to the boiler room. Man, it's great to have you back on the show. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: Been great?
Speaker 7: If you go with that video for Go West wishful Thinking, you will get what it would be like.
Speaker 3: If a mom took LSD in the nineties and went to the mall.
Speaker 7: I'm good. Go watch the video. Try to decode the video. It is the craziest thing you've ever seen. It makes no sense. I'm the thoughts that were the thoughts that ran in there's somebody's mom's head in nineteen eighty nine going to the mall.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it right now and it is exactly as you described. I don't think one could describe it better than that. And I'm gonna link it on tonight's show pages with everybody.
Speaker 3: Got to watch it all. You got to watch it all because it gets to the end and.
Speaker 7: Roy Orbiston shows up and the Pope shows up and there's like elephants will watch your mom on appin Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of middle aged guys with gold hoop earrings on one ear and mom jeans. It's perfect.
Speaker 3: You have to you have to watch the whole video. You have to see. Can't just watching a second.
Speaker 1: Of Itsrandy Jay, Okay, okay, good to go, go Wes, the King of wishful Thinking. I'm gonna put it on Tonight' show page. I'll put all the links for the audio. It's night's show page for everybody after the show. All right, Jay, hang back and we'll get started momentarily. Here. That was Go West, King of wishful Thinking, right there, all right. Up next is going to be Daniel Spaulding. He's a writer over at Soulds the East. Oh, we are just so happy tonight. We're so happy, Daniel Spaulding. Welcome back to the show. How you doing, buddy, I'm cool.
Speaker 3: How's everyone doing?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Man doing all right? You know we're weathering the storm, the media storm over here, and just really stoked to me meeting up with all you guys tonight so we can hash all this crap out a little bit. And this was Martin Page in the House of Stone and Light.
Speaker 3: Special request for special Jay Dyer.
Speaker 1: That's right. That was dedicated to Jay Dyer from Daniel Spaulding. Right there, that's Mom Rock hits a mo Rock extravaganza.
Speaker 8: I was hoping JA could do like the Casey case of impression what he used to do, the special request size forty his top forty countdown.
Speaker 3: I've never really tried Casey case but I could. I don't know. I might good of the chap forty tonight. It's Mom Rocky. This is Kezy Cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a winner. Jay, it's a keeper. And we also have joining us for the first time in a little while tonight. It's been a minute. We've got the one and the only Infidel Pharaoh joining us. How are you, man, Welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're very pleased to have you with us tonight. Get your input on everything, and I hope you're doing well. Coming up, Nat, we've got the host of Anarchy with Spor and the co host Lovely Lovely, Lovely spor joining us in studio once again tonight. Wonderful or how you doing tonight?
Speaker 9: I'm great, I'm glad to be back this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, studio, you were missed last week. Everybody in the chat room was like, what the hell, where's for?
Speaker 9: I missed being here and I missed the chat room and I thought the show was awesome. I love hearing it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, hey, we were glad that you and our friend Kevin provided that cool icebreaker last week and that you were out there joining us in spirit. So welcome back to the room and let's see what are we gonna break the ice with this week's.
Speaker 4: I just have a little bit of a dovetail from the past two weeks about robots. Oh okay, and it's not something that I think we need to just spend much time on, just some new discoveries in this realm. One of the main companies that is making robots for people has supposedly they say they really honed down the face facial features for these robots, and they said the fifty percent of their clients are using these. There are men that are buying these and having the faces designed from their deceased wives, so.
Speaker 1: From their deceased wives. Yes, oh wow, Okay.
Speaker 4: So the companies claiming that these are like really tools for grieving and they're helping people through really hard situations, that the robots are, you know, giving them some sort of warmth and comfort during a difficult time.
Speaker 9: And the other.
Speaker 4: Large majority of people are having their faces designed off of their favorite Hollywood stars.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that sounds like the real moneymaker right there.
Speaker 3: Jay does it with his ex girlfriends.
Speaker 7: Who all looks like Mama Spalding. But it's but it's weird because we caused play. So it's like a y fu we bo cosplay thing with Daniel's mom.
Speaker 1: Oh lordie, do we all do?
Speaker 3: We all know what we yabus and wife? Who's are? I didn't know what these words a recent.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should enlighten the listeners because I'm sure not everybody knows.
Speaker 7: Well, we've talked about, you know, Broni's and Cloppers, and we can add a couple more to the mix. These are the guys or I guess girls too, but they're they become obsessed with Japanese culture and anime and the coseplay and they are usually very very similar to Broni's.
Speaker 3: There's actually some crossover.
Speaker 7: But yes, these are called I don't I'm not sure I'm pronouncing a right, but why fu?
Speaker 3: We and we abu?
Speaker 1: Wow? So do cause all the cause?
Speaker 8: I think I think the wayfu thing is like Japanese for wife or like, meaning that they want to have like romantic or sexual relations with that female anime characters that they are obsessed with.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So the we was like the actual subculture, and then the wayfu is the female anime character that they fixate on.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So for those people out there that fixate on like girls that have Instagram that dress up like sailor moon or something.
Speaker 8: But they actually are They're not just interested in the in a real girl dressing up as an anime character. They're sexually or romantically attracted to the actual cartoon character itself.
Speaker 4: So it's like a clopper version of somebody that's sexually interested.
Speaker 9: In japanime or anime.
Speaker 1: Japan anime right anime?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just a good way. Yeah, just coined a new term there for.
Speaker 9: I sure gave me this look like Okay, we.
Speaker 1: Do have listeners in Japan, say it right, sport.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you what's What's the way I came across season is I got addicted to watching the Sir Cringe Channel and the cringe videos. And there are whole collections that are dedicated not just to Bronie's but also to these characters.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, oh, we gotta check that.
Speaker 8: Well, we got a new classification, probably in light of what we'll probably talk about later. Half of these, like webo guys, are also overlapped with the all right.
Speaker 1: No way, okay, all right.
Speaker 5: If you've been into a brick and mortar Barnes and Noble in the last couple of years, there's a section and I don't know how to pronounce it, but it's spelled m A n G A manga or manga or manga I don't know, but uh, it's all anime. And it's like a huge section in h Barnes and Nobles.
Speaker 7: Now is it just it's it's it's all the book it's all the book stores they're they're importing. Now when you walk in up up front, there's all these knit knacks and anime crap and giant sholves of anime. Don't read, uh, you know, Homer or The Odyssey or any of that stuff. Got to read your anime.
Speaker 3: Amazing. You know.
Speaker 1: I used to go to the bookstore a lot back before they close them all they anymore, but I always skipped that section and kind of chuckled as I walked past it. I don't I don't know. Okay, well, yeah.
Speaker 7: They're upfront now, dude, great they.
Speaker 3: Randy spot on.
Speaker 1: Right next to the My Little Pony t shirts and dolls. I'm guessing, but.
Speaker 8: I'm wondering if Randy's is playing ignorant on this or if he has a lot more experience with it then he's left.
Speaker 1: Oh he's got his own shelf.
Speaker 5: No, No, but it it did take me by surprise because it was it was a section that just simply wasn't there. And I'm like, I didn't know what it was, and I'm just like looking at the covers and I just looked at it as, Oh, I guess kids are into anime now or something like that. That's exactly what I thought. But I mean, I just saw it. Honestly, it was like maybe the biggest section in the in the Barnes and Noble by where I live.
Speaker 1: It's demand.
Speaker 5: I No, it's not, because I'm the freaking you know, I'm buying everything.
Speaker 3: Off the shelves.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the hell it is, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Randy, I can see you and your brony T shirt.
Speaker 7: Don't front watch it, watch the cringe videos and the Sir Cringe channel and you and this is a great antidote for all this because you'll watch that that channel in those videos and you come away and you'll be like, well, the only thing that I learned from this is that I can ensure total celibacy and birth control through these methods, sterilization through.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's it's it's a it's a sure sign. If it's a guy, it's a share sign. He's an inceell.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so spore back to your icebreaker. Though, I got to say that reminds me and well, I'll be short on this too because we've said it enough times on on boilering, but it reminds me of a particular episode of Black Mirror. Oh yeah, where somebody's husband I think it was the husband, boyfriend, boyfriend or husband fiance passed away and the young woman was contacted by a company that offered her a grief robot, essentially a grief suppression robot. I don't know what they called it on the show, but can't I.
Speaker 4: Think it was in the first season and it came out a couple of years ago. And at the time, you know, I mean everything about the black mirror you see it, You're like, this is just freaking and weird. But it's like really close to reality. And it seems to me like a lot of the things on those different episodes do come to light in some way or another, and this is exactly that episode. I mean, except for that was a female that had a male robot mate and it was kind of I mean, it was like eerie and disturbing and really sad. I mean, I do feel for these people that have had their loved ones pass and that you know, they just need some sort of companionship.
Speaker 9: I mean, I feel for these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could never judge someone for taking advantage of that kind of technology, I suppose, but it's.
Speaker 4: Really strange at the same time though, because it's not a warm body, it's not that person.
Speaker 9: There's no soul there. There's their face.
Speaker 4: I mean, when I look at the pictures, it's like they say that their face with looks really like a the original person it's like.
Speaker 9: Like these these like freaky dolls. It's just kind of strange.
Speaker 4: But you know, like I said, I can't should somebody that had to deal with that kind of loss?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, and they are fully functional anatomically right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, noted. Okay, all right, you guys, anybody else on Icebreaker or shall we get right into the well?
Speaker 9: I just have one backup?
Speaker 1: Oh, backup ice Breaking?
Speaker 4: Well, just because I feel like this is I mean, this is gonna be a big topic today anyways. And this is something that one of our friends and listeners was chatting with us about today. And they're the Green Party's vice presidential candidate from twenty sixteen says the memory of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be erased to help end white supremacy. So there's all sorts of discussion of changing the dollar bill and changing Mount Rushmore. And I mean there's like a whole load of this stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, yeah, so let's start getting into this terrace tory, you guys. This is all the rage I suppose right now with the liberal left is removing all effigies or traces of history that could offend someone and maybe be politically incorrect. That's a lot of stuff. Yeah, that's a lot of stuff. I don't know, I got it. Let me play this real quick along these lines.
Speaker 10: Here outside of Saint John's Episcopal Church in Brooklyn, there was a monument commemorating Confederate General Robert E.
Speaker 3: Lee.
Speaker 10: It was affixed to this maple tree, and it was here for over one hundred years. Now, and why do the violence in Charlottesville related to a statue of Robert E.
Speaker 11: Lee.
Speaker 3: It's been removed.
Speaker 10: All across the country, activists are demanding that symbols honoring or related to slavery, or honoring the people who fought for it, be taken down. Perhaps this is sensible, after all, slavery is a barbaric practice. Millions of people died coming to the United States. Millions more were worked to death on plantations. However, getting of the symbols related to slavery might not be as easy as it sounds.
Speaker 1: Madison Avenue This is New.
Speaker 10: York City's Madison Avenue. It's named after US President James Madison. Now, James Madison owned over one hundred slaves, and in his personal letters he said some pretty reprehensible things.
Speaker 3: About black people.
Speaker 10: Do you feel like there's a little hypocrisy that we're changing things in the South but not changing things here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he wished change him everywhere.
Speaker 10: I think anything that represents, you know, a troubled past or there's a difference between honoring history and recognizing that we shouldn't repeat it. Should they stop Madison Avenue but an energy and aiment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, No, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's fine.
Speaker 7: As if one person is affected while they're walking by this, I think it'd be a good idea to take it down.
Speaker 9: I think it should be a democratic process.
Speaker 12: But I think a lot of people in the South do want to take those statues down.
Speaker 3: It's not just people in the North that are trying to take them down.
Speaker 10: Now we're here in Thomas Jefferson Park. Thomas Jefferson was the ideological founder of the American Republic, and he was also a slave owner. Not only did jeff And own hundreds of slaves, he actually impregnated one of them. There's a number of African Americans living today who can trace their genealogy back to Thomas Jefferson and one of his slaves, Sally Hemmings.
Speaker 12: Both for him having slaves he was renest but what change it. Slavery shouldn't be the seven slaves right now in these days, I have heard of that, but those other.
Speaker 3: Ways took it out till that out.
Speaker 5: Why try to kill each other.
Speaker 10: The first President of the United States, George Washington, started owning slaves when he was just eleven years old. By the time of his death, he had over three hundred even signed into law the infamous Fugitive Slave Act, which allowed slave owners to track down escapees all over the country. I think anything that's owned by a slave owner should be changed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it should be, because this is times two thousands.
Speaker 3: Definitely, they've had enough time to do it well.
Speaker 4: Washington didn't go to war to defend slavery, and I think contexts is very important in these toughestits situations.
Speaker 10: George Washington's face is on the one dollar bill. He's often referred to as the father of our country. Slavery didn't just exist in the South. It existed all across the United States. Getting rid of everything related to slavery opens up an interesting can of worms might not be as easy as some people seem to think.
Speaker 3: Caleb moppin RT New York.
Speaker 1: Coming back you guys. All right, So, yeah, this is quite the quite the mess. If we start getting into a situation where like that one person said in there, he said, take it down. If one person is offended, I mean, what are what are we going to do? We're gonna like rename all the streets and change all the money. And I mean, where, Jay, where where does this end and begin?
Speaker 7: Well, the first problem with the RT report is that it is not true that millions of people were worked to death as slaves.
Speaker 1: I noted that true. Yeah, those numbers are well.
Speaker 7: I've never never ever heard so mixed, so ridiculous except by mindless left activists or don't even know the size of the population in the South during the Civil War. There weren't millions of black people that were slaves that were worked to death. That's just utterly impossible and ridiculous. But on a further note, this is madness. This is not about slavery, and it's not about the outright. These are technocrat plans to alter the landscape of anything in the West to do with healthy tradition and culture. And so what's going to happen is it's not just when we get rid of these seven hundred Confederate monuments. It's gonna be Balboa Park, which they're now talking about changing because Balboa Park in San Diego is a conquistador take his monuments down. It's this is MAOIs. It's the Maoist cultural revolution. And it's not MAOIs and communists. It's people with that same mindset that are run by the Fortune one hundred and Soros type organizations. And they're coming and they're not going to stop. And they are. They have people so afraid of being being called a racist and a Nazi or whatever that people are just immediately bowing down to this cultural Marxism, and they're going to there's going to be a backlash. This is not going to You can't just rewrite everyone's history like you know Orwell writes about in nineteen eighty four where they have that whole He has a whole section where he discusses the ministry of propaganda, rewriting history, removing monuments, And you know, I think the Left is going to overstep here. If they really try to go from this, they're going to make a big mistake.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Jay, I agree. Daniel Spaulding's what's your take on this madness? This American madness of remove anything offensive. What do you think about it?
Speaker 8: Well, I think the closest contemporary parallel would be isis which we saw in the past few years in the territories that they conquered in Iraq and serious smashing, you know, ancient Greco Roman ruins and artwork destroying, as well as even Islamic cultural artifacts and stuff that they viewed as blasphemous or offensive.
Speaker 3: Or heretical or what have you.
Speaker 8: And it's this same kind of mentality which is popping up, you know, sadly popping up increasingly in these kind of frenzied Antifa mobs that they have no actual historical understanding or cultural understanding of any of these historical events or any of the figures associated with them, such as you know, the most famous case, most recently being General Robert E.
Speaker 3: Lee.
Speaker 8: And it's not going to stop with Lee or Stonewall Jackson or some of these recently made controversial figures. I'm already seeing the different stuff where even statues of Abraham Lincoln are being now targets of vandalism, and they smell the blood in the water. They know the media is encouraging them and pushing them. They know Facebook, Google, the big tech companies are gonna stand behind them, and they know the Democrat Party stands behind them, and that the most of the Republican Party is pretty spineless. And you know, I was surprised and kind of shocked a little bit. I mean, I shouldn't have been, I guess, but I was still a little surprised to see like people like Mitt Romney actively defending Antifa this week. So they know they have the establishment behind them, they have that gust of wind behind them. So I think they're going to push as far as they can. I mean how far, I know it depends on when they get actual pushback from the American people.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I don't know where that limit is. I guess we'll find out in the next few months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pushback from the American people and push back from law enforcement, because we've seen tons of assaults and I mean just all kinds of crimes, you know, and there the police are just standing down in some places. You know. Best examples would be Berkeley and most recently Charlottesville last Saturday.
Speaker 3: Being ordered to stand down by their admission.
Speaker 1: Yes right from from on high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by mayors and other local authorities.
Speaker 1: Yes. And in the case of Charlottesville, the mayor there, of course, is a notorious scumbucket Clinton mafia supporters, So of course we're not surprised to hear that. All right, infidel Pharaoh, you are the man that is not supposed to exist according to many out there on the left. You immigrated to this country legally, and you are Would it be safe to say that you are a conservative?
Speaker 11: I don't like labels, but I would say I have my views on all sides, but I can call myself conservative based on what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, great. So what do you make of this as a relative newcomer to the country here, what do you what do you notice about this trend from the left to want to erase parts of history? What does that seem like to you?
Speaker 11: Well, it's a it's really an assault on history and tradition.
Speaker 3: I like that analysis that Jay said it.
Speaker 11: Basically they want to rewrite history, given that actually the history of this country is really pretty small anyway, Now you want to like erase that history. So where are you really going to stop? But the way I see it, really it's if you if you erase history, you know, like bad history, How are you going to learn from it? So let's say if we went now with all the books and we got rid of all mention of civil war, how are we going how are we not going to get into another of civil war? Would how would we learn from the lessons from the past. And you know, like you when it is anything relative to slavery, now you're bringing in like in a few years, no one is going to know anything about slavery, and now you're going to start bringing immigrants and other people in in this country for cheap liver. Now we have a new wave of slavery. But you know, it's a different way, it's a different kind of slavery.
Speaker 7: So all these people are slaves and don't even know it exactly.
Speaker 11: So so I think it's it's a way to really try to first of all, it's trying to break down. I think the morale of people and anything has to do with tradition, as Jay was saying, especially with you know, related to history, and especially traditions and history is what glue the country together and what glue people together. And once you start getting rid of that, really you don't have a tight group of people or part society, you know, because history is part of what the glue that keeps a society together. Yeah, so I think it's an assault on history and it's good history. If it's good or bad, you should not erase it because then you get into pushism.
Speaker 1: And right there are wise words that say those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it. So can you imagine just removing all history that might be offensive to the snowflake community out there that gets triggered so easily when they see something as simple as a statue that represents something from the history of this country. I mean, what a great way to doom yourself to reliving histories lessons that should have been learned exactly.
Speaker 11: And it's not going to stop at history. Now, anything that is offensive to anyone, they can come and like basically say I want to remove this, you know. Uh, it's not going to just stop its history. I think it's gonna expand to anything of stee offensive. And who say it's offensive or not really they are the one who say it's offensive or not.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely. Now, Jay, we were speaking earlier today and uh, you brought up a really good point. You know, I mean, history has already been under a serious assault the way that it has been written and rewritten over the years. So I mean we're already at a disadvantage coming out of public schools in this country learning their version of history. But once, once all the monuments are gone, what's next. You made a point about Hollywood, and I think that's kind of your swim lane. So what happens if if we were to let this go on and let all the monuments be removed because they're all racist and fascist and kkk oh.
Speaker 7: You've already been told by the technocrats what they what they plan to do. They told us one hundred years ago that we will not be reading Shakespeare, will not be reading classic literature. You will not read Plato, Aristotle, you'll not read the Bible. You will not read these texts because they are supportive of ideas that are no longer considered appropriate and dead way man, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And so you think that you're getting your way, if you're a progressive or one of these cult members, you are doing this to yourself.
Speaker 3: You are going to destroy yourself.
Speaker 7: And I just want to be on record warning people that when this technocracy comes in and they start turning off the credits as they're going to start doing, as they're already trying to do in test cases online. And you think that you're getting your way when you stop that right winger that you think is crazy. You just wait until they start saying that if you don't support the foreign policy that the establishment wants to go for, it's because you're a bigot and you're a racist.
Speaker 3: Right, So these policies they don't have any You don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't know what the policies are or what the triggers are that are gonna get you booted off of these platforms are censored or have your credits turned off. They'll just do it and you won't get an explanation, you won't get an answer. So when you idiots get your technocracy in, you are gonna wish you didn't have it now. Red Dawn is always, obviously, in my mind, been a ridiculous propaganda movie, because there's no way that Soviets were going to invade America from Mexico or Canada. But I'm thinking of Red Dawn because of that ridiculous scene where Patrick Swayze and everybody is put into these re education camps, and that's what these crazy people will do. They will they will either that or they'll just go crazy and want to have you killed. So, I mean, this is what you're dealing You're dealing with people that want you wiped off the face of the earth, and they're going to assume that anybody will. They're going to eventually say that white people.
Speaker 3: Are inherently evil and they need to be killed. That's where we're going with these crazy people. Mm hm, Well they read the saying that, y yeah, but.
Speaker 7: They don't actually have the means by which to enact this kind of stuff. But what I'm saying is that if they if there's a lot more crazy stuff that goes down in the next ten years, and who knows what could could happen. I mean, I never would have thought that the changes that we've seen so far would have happened. You know, we're going to have the sixty genders like Germany has, We're going to have all this crazy transgender stuff. It's just going to get crazier and crazier because people have lost their moral compass and they're they're losing their.
Speaker 1: Minds, and what's being attempted to be normalized here is political violence doing violence on people. Yes, we're having a different political opinion. And among the extreme left out there on you know, on the Twitter sphere and social media's and out there on the streets and all that, it is a major I guess what they would call a tango down to screw up someone's life at this point, you know, to make them lose their job, to make them to docs their their location and their family members' locations who may not even hold the same political ideas as they do. And this is supposed to be okay and heroic. Amongst some of these people on that extreme you know, there's antifoot types. I was just gonna say, that's a really dangerous precedent.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And I just want to stress that it's not just idiot thugs on the street. A lot of idiot baby boomers think that, oh, it's just student radicals, you know, like this is the sixties or something. These are people who have the tire weight of the tech establishment and the foundations behind them. Yes, they may be slobbering and antifa idiots, but they have billions of dollars behind them, and if they get their way, they will go much further than removing Manya.
Speaker 3: That's you know, building off what Jay said.
Speaker 8: You know, the Antifa, It's funny because they present themselves as you know, anti globalist, anti capitalists, but the truth of the matter is that they are the sort of reserve army of of these you know, big tech corporations. You know they are, they are the globalist ponds par excellence. It's like they're doing the dirty work of the mark superbirds and and these types of people. And we've we've seen right off the bat, how after this Charlottesville incident, how face you know, Facebook, Google, one of the other one's PayPal, all the rest of these organizations in Unison.
Speaker 3: You know, they were ready to go right right after all.
Speaker 8: Of this this happened, you know, shutting down anything that they viewed as hateful or racist, which has never been clearly defined, but just they were shutting down all these accounts and cheering on Antifa CNN cheering on Antifa. I mean, it has to be made clear again and again, the Antifa are the foot soldiers of the establishment.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Daniel. Now, Randy j it seems to me that the left, you know, if you were to look at the roots of their identity politic they're supposed to value diversity, and it seems like to have true diversity, you want to surround yourselves with people who do not think exactly like you, who do not have the same values, who do not have the same heritage, the same morals, or maybe lack of morals in some of these people's cases. People who have different politics and different understandings of history, you know. And if they truly wanted this diversity, then why would they want to stifle diverse thoughts and voices in this country?
Speaker 5: Well, I gotta just echo fundamentally what Daniel said, and that is they're exactly everything. If you want to define them, listen to their screams and rants about intolerance, fascism, sexism, racism, and that's what's actually defining them. The words coming out of their mouth is actually what, surprise, surprise, what they are. The scary thing is that these fools don't even know it. Maybe some of them do, but I think for the most part, a lot of them are just out there screaming at the top of their lungs everything that they actually are. And how we got from people that weren't like that, The people screaming racist and fastest when they're the ones that are intolerant, and they're the ones that are as Daniel also said, the foot soldiers for the big corporations and the technocracy, and don't even realize that how we got there is pure social engineering. Happened gradually. You know, we all know this. If it would have happened overnight, whereas troops rolled out and said this is going to be this way and everybody's got to live with that, and it wouldn't happen because people would fight back. But it's not done that way. It's done subtly and gradually over decades. And it got to today from a whole bunch of yesterdays of social engineering and all of that in a warped educational system where nobody fought back because they didn't want to be labeled or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I can tell you how it happened.
Speaker 7: It's the exact same model of but what the West did to China when the opium Wars were going on. They used drugs to break down the cohesion of China and its traditional culture.
Speaker 3: And then by the.
Speaker 7: Time of Bill Donovan, Bill Donovan went and set up all of the Maoist guerrillas and brigades and trained them to engage in Mao's cultural revolution. The way that that was done was with the youth. So look up Mouse Cultural Purge and you'll see the social justice Warriors today. It's just the exact it's the exact same modus operandi, and they even shot the same slogans at times.
Speaker 3: The only difference is that today's social.
Speaker 7: Justice warrior antifa are wearing black instead of you know, MoU's gray uniforms or the red red or whatever they wore. But it's exactly the same as Mouse Cultural Purge, and that courge was not just oos Wi artwork included anything that was deemed offensive micro aggressions against the party. And who was doing that wasn't ultimately the Commis. It was the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers in the OSS.
Speaker 3: That's who ran all that.
Speaker 7: There you go, the same people that run that were the same people that run today as social justice.
Speaker 1: Warriors, right exactly. It's the early manifestation of Soros Open Society and these kind of groups that we're seeing pumping millions of dollars into groups to do stuff like this, and it's just it's amazing to me. If you look at like the Ukraine, you know, I mean, yeah, we've had this country funneling and supporting and funneling money into and supporting uh actual, an actual neo Nazi party in the Ukraine, and the left in this country. Where where was where was this supposed Antifa? Then how come they don't speak up about that? I mean, where where's.
Speaker 8: The not just not just supporting them, but you have pictures of John McCain and Joe Biden, you know, meeting with the leaders of these neo Nazi parties in the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I could bring up the video. There's video statage of John McCain and Graham meeting with some of these people, and it's just amazing. We have sitting senators who are there, you know, the same thing in same thing in with al Qaeda.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but none of this is about you're trying to apply project to a situation. Silly me that the great propaganda said, don't ever try to be logical. Great propaganda has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with slogans in emotion.
Speaker 1: Well, that is true, that is very true. You know, you bring up a really good point there, Jay, and that's the long pole in the tent here when it comes to this madness that we're seeing out there in uh, the consumers of mainstream media land, it's their emotional reaction to what's going on. Like I've had people kind of prodding me for my opinions on issues lately, and I think they're probably people that have ignored boiler Room or don't listen to it, or we're not, you know, interested in politics and things like that in the last eight years. But now all of a sudden, because the media is you know, triggering them, and all their friends are triggered by it. You know, they're they're looking to people like us and saying, well, wait a minute, what is it? What is it you guys are talking about? What do you think about the con Federate flag?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Why are we going to have a civil war? Uh? You know this and that and you know, and I heard from one of these people. It's just it's just I'm so I'm such an emotional person. I just have to shut it all out, you know. And it's like, well, that's that's the problem right there. That that is how we end up in this situation. Is people are are trained to react to stimulus by emotion instead of using logic and reason.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Lovian conditioning.
Speaker 7: I want to I want to know what you guys think about I kind of shelled the idea that that we might be having a civil war, you know, like you listen to Alex Jones eight years ago, So I thought someone civil war is coming. Uh, But I'm not. I'm not saying that there will necessarily be a civil war. That think it's kind of extreme. But is that possible? I mean maybe they will try to, you know, spark or ignite some kind of civil war. I mean, are we looking at the possibility of that or is that still to to extreme something that they don't need.
Speaker 1: That's a great question, Jay, you know, I've been asked that a couple of times this week. Let's go around the room, Daniel, what do you think what's your response to the folks out there that are saying, hey, are we going to have a civil war? Is there a race war that's going to happen, or even just a normal civil war? Whatever that is?
Speaker 8: Well, what I want to what do people have in mind when they say civil war? Like, what what are we in terms of having the government involved fighting against some kind of insurgency or or just this kind of increased street violence between two you know, the the so called al right and the antipod. Like, what what are people thinking about when they use this term civil war?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess I.
Speaker 7: Meant in terms of more more of the street violence that then brings you know, the systems cracked.
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah, I mean I would definitely, I can definitely see that they'll there could if this possibility is now open for a lot more of the street violence kind of like the know, like they they amar Republic in its final days. I mean, see, you know, you're looking at the rotting empire, and I think this is is you know, is one of the side effects of that. And of course the establishment is all too happy to encourage it and push it along. And I think there's the added incentive for them now to destabilize Trump, to delegitimize Trump and all of this. They see it as helping towards that end. You know, that's the short term and the long term is the ultimate, you know, to get use it to get their technocracy in place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point there, Daniel. And to you know, to Jay's point earlier, this isn't just you know, isolated students and things like that. There's a new factor in the game here, and that would be the social media based flash mobs. We didn't used to have the ability to get on Twitter and start a hashtag and get you know, five hundred people to show up in a downtown square in a matter of hours. So my my take on the question Jay is sort of you know, like someone asked me, hey, you know, is is shit getting real?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Or are we going to have some sort of civil war at hand? And you know, I kind of think yes and no.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's more the realness of the extreme left being enabled and encouraged to commit acts of violence against anyone who they view as anathema to their atheist Marxist ideals, you know, the the nihilism, the pro authoritarianism, rather than it being racially motivated. I think the racial part is is sort of a red herring.
Speaker 8: And I and and I would add, you know, on the on the side of the far right, you have a lot of people who are happy to oblige them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The uh, you know that that racial factor has been installed by you know, these forces that Jay was talking about earlier. You know, as globalists, the media, the politicians, the police departments that are influenced by politicians, and of course the foundations and the think tanks and you know, all these Soros style agencies, you know, and then there's of course this whole white ethno state tiny response to that, which you know has been heavily infiltrated by FEDS, I guarantee, you know. So you've got FEDS in that group, and then you've got the of course, the you know, idiots that want to do cause play and live action role play, you know, who probably understand Nazis and national socialism even less than Antifa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, this is really it echoes the Bundy situation and the way that I think the the FBI set up the Bundies for that kind of stuff and to neutralize their land rights movement. You're gonna have the same patterns of how you radicalize and neutralize any kind of movement or ideology. And it's quite obvious that the the Antifa are the the allowed the orthodox establishment party here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, what about you, Spoor, what do you think are we going to have more of this? Is it something that we could actually call going to turn into something that we could actually call a civil war or where do you see this headed.
Speaker 9: I think we're definitely going to see more of it.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to be something that we would necessarily call a civil war, but there's going to be more of it, And yeah, there might be things that will be instituted along the lines of maybe martial law, a lot more police force on the street. I mean, even in the last Charlottesville event, it was just like swat teams. These people were dressed up in terminator outfits. I think we're going to be seeing more of these tanks on the street. I don't think that our population is really in a state of mind that could have an actual civil war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to picture all these like Twinkie eaton basement dwelling people going through an actual.
Speaker 4: War for a long time to be able to really fight on the streets.
Speaker 9: I don't see that happening. But what I was saying, I think.
Speaker 7: We're underestimating how far people are willing to go. I mean, these people are full, They're everywhere in the universities. These professors are training people to be these radicals. They're churning them out, and they will go to whatever links because they're part of a cult and they're insane, and I just I wouldn't underestimate.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is what happened to Soviet Union. You know, they.
Speaker 7: Underestimated the Bolsheviks, underestimated what they would do when they came to power, and they were bloody, murderous but demoonic people.
Speaker 9: I think that's a really great point shape.
Speaker 4: But what I'm wondering is like if they go out to the streets, I mean, who, I mean, are there going to be people out there waiting and ready to fight back? Or I mean who are they going to be looking for? Or is it going to be these events where it's like, okay, we know all these people are gathering. There is always going to be an event where we know this type of person with this type of opinion is going to be there and then people are going to show up and fight them, or I mean, I just don't see it being like, you know, you have to be worried to.
Speaker 7: Go out on the Look at what happened at Berkeley, look at what happen with Black Lives Matter process, look at cops being killed, look at what happened at Charlottesville. I mean what's gonna And then so the reaction is that they're going to start going after people on the right whomever they deem to be quote extremists, they don't ever say exactly what that is. And so when they're gonna start turning people's bank accounts off, they're gonna start doing all this kind of stuff, and there's going to be a reaction to that, and that reaction is going to push a lot more of the flyover country people to more of an extreme and whether that's a fed run dialectic or not, there's going to be a lot more polarization.
Speaker 3: People are gonna wake up.
Speaker 7: They're going to realize that, you know, these people aren't you can't deal with them with reason. They're not rational, and you know you they're gonna start firing people from companies. That guy from Google is just one example.
Speaker 3: He's the beginning.
Speaker 7: So they're gonna really start pissing a lot of people off, and they're gonna get a reaction from that.
Speaker 4: I agree with that one, and I mean I've I've seen people already, you know, having their jobs threatened or I've actually seen somebody lose their job because of their personal opinions. But I was just going to say that I agree that these events are probably going to be occurring more often, they're going to get more violent. But I guess, you know, it comes back to Daniel's question is as to how to define exactly what a civil war is, And that's kind of where I'm you know, when I think of a civil war, I think of like people of opposition on you know, on the grounds, you know, fighting each other, which they are in these events.
Speaker 9: But it's not it's not necessarily like I need.
Speaker 4: To worry about going to the wall the mall and somebody you know, wanting to take me out because I'm white.
Speaker 7: Well you might a few years, a few years.
Speaker 8: Oh, I mean, I can see the situation change where you will have these anti fought thugs dosing people and then the people who get docks getting visited at their homes by these thugs and beaten up or murdered or or this kind of thing. And I mean, I think that's a very real possibility. And this essentially the media has already given them the green light. I know the media will cover them. If you do this, you know, make excuses or kind of ignore the stories or wink wink, nod, nod. You know, they're they're fighting knots as you can you know, I mean, they've already set this this narrative that you can't compare Antifa to the all right, you know, the one group is a horrible, terrible racist and the other group is fighting racist. So this this is the media media narrative, which is essentially saying that Antifa can do what they do and we're going to ignore it or or in some cases outright defend it and encourage it.
Speaker 1: Right thereby, like I was saying earlier, normalizing political violence, violence inflicted on people for their political views.
Speaker 3: They've been given the license to kill.
Speaker 1: Right they get they have the green light now Now, Randy, I can see where where both Spoor and Jay are coming from. On the one hand, it's it's really hard to picture, you know, forces, especially from the left, because the left has just been rotting in front of their television for the last eight years, you know, short of the occupy movement. But that's a whole nother story that we could get into that's not as not as it was presented. But we've got four years of Trump here. If if nothing strange happens, and maybe we'll have another four years of a Republican president, and that's you know, that's eight years for these people to actually.
Speaker 3: They're they're they're openly calling for his assassination. Oh that's real, I mean.
Speaker 11: Today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the people who believe this really think that they can take out of the president. I'm not saying that there are provocateurs and people involved in that, but the point is that these people feel emboldened and there's going to be a reaction to their being in Bolden, and if the system wants a race war, they can provoke that, they can cause that to happen. We've been seeing that Scio all the way back to Manson probably. You know, Manson was all about the race warm talking about how it was coming and you know, kind of implanting that idea out there in people's minds. And you know, they've at since Obama, they really really really ramped up the race issues.
Speaker 3: So you know they may actually want to try to provoke that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, helter skelter would be a great way to distract everybody, don't you think, Daniel.
Speaker 8: Well I was going to say what Jay was talking about with the assassination attempt, the stuff. The thing I saw today was I think it was a Missouri state congress woman tweeted, you know, calling for the president's assassination. So it's not just these bizarre, loser, anti fat people on the fringes of social media. I mean you have mainstream politicians.
Speaker 3: Now, who are you have? That CIA guy guy?
Speaker 1: Which CIA guy ja.
Speaker 7: The one that was on I think CNN and the guy was like, you don't really mean they're going to take him out?
Speaker 3: And he was like, no, I mean take him out. Wow, he's got a weird name.
Speaker 7: I forget what his name is, something like I don't know if you just you type in you know CIA guy talks about taking out Trump or.
Speaker 1: Something like that, right, Okay, yeah, well you're you guys are right? I mean like Infidel pharaohs started saying there it's uh, it's trending on Twitter right now. And this isn't new, you know, this whole gleefully pushing the meme of assassinating Trump is nothing new, and it's invigorated and it's supported by Hollywood and the comedians and the musicians.
Speaker 3: And I think his name, I think his name was.
Speaker 1: Did you say his name was mud?
Speaker 3: Literally? I think so. Literally, it was like Mudd or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well I got a Primus song for that. Yeah, my name is Mud.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, Daniel Spaulding, before I get to Randy J. I know you got to go in a minute here, so I'm gonna let you have the mic for any final statements you want to make, And of course you're welcome to hang out as long as you can and you want to, but I'll shift over to you.
Speaker 8: I mean, the one thing I did want to congratulate the President on was you know, how he handled this thing but he said and stuff like that. And I know he's come under a lot of pressure even within his own administration for saying what he said about you know, talking about both you know, the violence and calling out Antifa and denouncing them and this this.
Speaker 3: Sort of stuff.
Speaker 8: So I Trump is the wild card in all of this. I'm not sure what's what's really happening with him in which way he's really going. But uh, in this instance, you know, I have to you know, give give give him props, give himkudos for what he said and did, and you know, Fox CNN for for trying to twist what he said to make him out to be some kind of clanned men apologist and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, that's right, Daniel Well said, I agree. I thought his handling of the press conference was was very masterful and you could tell that he you know, he's not reading someone else's script, and I thought it was very tasteful and well done. You know, I don't really know where that's all gonna go with him either, but I think he's been very fair and a lot of the things that he's been accused of by CNN and their ILK are just blatant lies, flat out lies. If you were to spend the time to watch his statements, Uh, there's there's no Nazism, there's no KKK all that thing, all that, you know, the chance that Antifas says it's not there.
Speaker 8: Well then the other funny thing was that there were several journalists speed up this week or violently assaulted in all cases by ANTIFO. So Jake Tapper of all people, was complaining about that, but I could only laugh about.
Speaker 3: The you know, the kind of the irony.
Speaker 8: You know CNN, you know, they wanted to lie down with the dogs, so now they have to get up with the fleas and it's you know, there's it's kind of funny to see that. You know, the dog is biting the hand that feeds. It serves you know, it serves them, right, as far as I'm.
Speaker 1: Concerned, absolutely, Daniel, Absolutely, all right, Well do you do you have to run? Or can you hang with us a little longer?
Speaker 3: Daniel, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's Daniel Spaulding. Everybody, thanks for being here with us tonight. Daniel, I appreciate you over here. Boiler room number one hundred and twenty two. Let me shift over to Randy Jay for a minute. Randy, I heard you about to jump in a minute ago there.
Speaker 5: What do you think, well, with the mainstream media and the whole talk of potential civil war or things getting worse than all that, the mainstream media is putting out a meme that we've all heard in one way or fashion, and that is that Trump is in'tbolding the extreme right. Trump is he's got dog whistles and the extreme rights. You know, they they're picking up on that frequency and they're they're becoming emboldened. And I hear this a lot, and I would say that that's completely incorrect. Trump's Trump. I'm not defending him. And I'm not throwing them, you know, throwing them out with the bathwater. But what they're doing is they're taking the man and and and what he says, and the mainstream media is using Trump to embold the left and the Antifa. So if things get worse, it's not because some person I see at a traffic light or the person you know, that I'm looking at when I when I'm going down Aisle five at the grocery store. It's not that. It's the media that's gonna shove their cameras in this stuff, hype it, inflate it, you know, sensationalize it, and then say Trump is embolding this madness, and it's not there. They're the ones pouring gasoline on the flames.
Speaker 9: And my humble, brilliant Randy, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: If anyone's being emboldened by anyone, it is definitely the left being emboldened by the media. Trump was very clear that they're or violent agitators on both sides, and good people, good well intentioned people on both sides, you know, people with legitimate claims, people who really cared about seeing that park being renamed and that statue being pulled down, you know, who have every right to free assembly, and the fact that they even have to ask for a permit to assemble in a public park and express their feelings is already a travesty against liberty, I would say.
Speaker 5: It is, and sort of towards towards Jay's points of this being social engineered and using you know, communist China is an example. You know, I haven't done the research to that level, but it's absolutely true if a person just realizes and stops and looks at how the human being is understood behaviorally, buy big corporations, logistics models, business models, psychologists. They know how people react in a lot of situations in a mass pay. They have it down to a science. So to think that that's not going on now with the way people are sort of being hurted to have certain reactions, it's a little naive if a person thinks that that's not going on. And that's totally with politicians and the mainstream media and the entertainment industry and military industrial complex and the people with the money behind all of that. That's what they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Randy, Jay. Now, Jay Dyer, let's talk about agitation propaganda for a moment here, because you know, we could get into the mechanics of everything that happened with the guy that crashed his car into people and caused the death of Heather Hair and all that, but I think, I think what it really boils down to is we have to assume that there are agents of agitation, propaganda, and infiltrators on both sides, both the extreme right and the extreme left. I mean, we've already exposed that and seen that in so many other cases and on so many other episodes of Boiler Room. So for CNN and the media to try to, you know, just shine shine this light on neo Nazis and KKK, I mean those two groups specifically are the most infiltrated and phony and fake group of people that you could possibly find.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you know, yeah, those are total cutouts in. Anybody who's not aware of that is just ignorant and you know, they don't know anything. So I think that what we should all do if we want to understand the model what's going down here, is to watch a documentary or two on Valle's cultural Revolution. I watched a bunch of documentaries on that several years ago. I found it very enlightening, and the parallels are scary, and of course we needn't fear quote communism as it was understood at that time. But that's not the point, because again it's the same bankers. It's the same money power under different guises, maybe under corporations now that are behind these groups.
Speaker 3: And that's why the Fortune one hundred puts all their.
Speaker 7: Money into all the same stuff, into open borders, into the radical sexualization agenda, into the re education, into affirmative action, and all these things that are actual means of warfare. So the warfare is not necessarily you know, like World War two, where there's going to be tanks and bombs. The warfare is all mental and psychological now and media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's where it all all the battle is.
Speaker 7: So we're going through this attempt at a kind of MAOIs cultural revolution that is intended to terrorize and put fear into anyone who believes in.
Speaker 3: Anything healthy and organic.
Speaker 7: And so you're you're going to be you're not going to get away by pretending that you are liberal, right, if you're not completely part of this cult. If you try to talk, you know, they're not going to respect that you're a libertarian. They're not going to respect that Oh, I voted for Trump, and I'm not racist.
Speaker 3: I'm a white person. I promise I'm not racist. They're not going.
Speaker 7: They don't care because it's not about your objective facts. It's not about how good you are. It's not about how liberal you can prove yourself to be. It's about an ideology that is a cancer. It's a virus that wants to literally be it's ultimately it's genocidal. A lot of these people are literally genocidal. They think that the world will be a utopia when they get to get rid of white people and males.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: And they openly talk about it all the time. And a lot of them are the professors. Right, it's not these people on the street, these idiots. It's number one enemy. I can't stand more than anybody as all these university professors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the indoctrination central right there. Yeah, we've we've seen that firsthand coming out of California.
Speaker 7: You know, you know what you know what Mao did when he got the revolution in and he got it going, what's that?
Speaker 3: And what you know what pol Pot did?
Speaker 7: Tell us they went after they went after all these party elites and professors and academics who helped put it, who helped put it through.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they got to clean up clean house a little bit there. Wow, Take take all the figureheads out of the movement because they have the attention of the triggered foot soldiers.
Speaker 7: Well, they have the potential to rise in power and challenge the guy at the top of the party. They know where the bodies are buried, they know how the system works. And in Mao's situation, well excuse me, the impose pots situation. He said that anybody who had education was bougeoisie. Right, you're not a worker if you've been reading these books all these years and you're some academic So if you knew how to read, you need to be put to death because you're part of the bourgeoisie.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It strikes me that maybe we should talk to Infidel Pharaoh a little bit about this event in Charlotte this week, because I think, now, Infidel, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you might be able to draw some parallels between this sort of political violence that we're seeing, ideological identity politic political violence that we're seeing to things that you may have seen in your home country in Egypt, like in the Arab Spring, So you know, can can you give us a little bit of perspective on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, So.
Speaker 11: There is actually quite a bit of pedals. And number one pedalal is actually is economical conditions. And what I mean by this is you find a lot of people and hardship and bad economical condition that they are easily manipulated and easily used by certain groups to basically deploy.
Speaker 13: Them and weaponize them.
Speaker 11: And some of that actually even just paid protesters that don't find jobs and they basically you know, they go and collect them and they pay them some money. And also, like in Egypt with a bed, the economical condition, especially during the Arab Spring and right before the Arab Spring, was bad economical condition. It was a big triggering factor for many people because financial hardship puts a lot of stress on you and actually makes you easily triggered. So that's that's another as that I see a pedal. When you guys were talking about the groups, this is a technique that I've seen like many times, and actually it was done during the during one of the major events that happened in Egypt during the Arab Spring, and cause toppling of the regime was during a demonstration in Cairo. There was a camping people like you know, some demonstrator camping and then at midnight people at this time that they were they called them.
Speaker 5: Like regime allies.
Speaker 11: They came in riding horses and camels in the middle of Cairo and they started attacking the protesters in the Career Square. And it found out that actually these guys were not even like part of the regime and they were paid by like some foreign agencies which again it was source and actually support of US aided the money. So so I see, uh, you know, agitators from both sides. You know, there is there is definitely implants on both sides from people outside actually want to create this atmosphere. And one interesting thing is, I'm not sure if you guys read this report, but actually the guy that organized even Za Rali in Charlotte, Jason Kissler, he was actually he voted for Obama and he was an Obama supporter till very recent and then he said that in the second term of Obama he changed his views because identity politics. But he was, you know, like an Obama or who say, like this guy is not an implant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was. He was involved with someone that might have to fact check me on this, but from my understanding some of the things I've heard, he was involved with Occupy Movement, which is totally exposed laid Bear as a Soros funded thing, as well as some connections to CNN. So I'm I mean that, you know, I can't say for sure, but I mean, if you want to shine a spotlight on someone that is a perfect potential for someone that is an instigator. I mean, that's a that's the perfect guy. And he spent you know what two months organizing this thing and interacting directly with the State Police Department, you know, letting them know exactly what the plans were and all that.
Speaker 5: The best thing you could say about that guy is he's got the political convictions of a of a weather sock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, but but regardless of that, dude, And I don't know if he, you know, is an agent or a phony or anything.
Speaker 3: I haven't well, I've never heard of him until recently.
Speaker 7: But what's interesting is that it does look like they were baited into this that because they did get the approval of the of a judge to have this meeting.
Speaker 3: Uh, and then I think this was done to to bait.
Speaker 7: Them in there, to have this dramatic situation, and the swat team comes in and tells them that they can't have their meeting. So you know, either way, what this does is all it does is bring attention to all this and achieve the polarization. And I don't think ultimately it worked out good for the dissident right of all its different flavors.
Speaker 3: So it was probably in some degree. I don't know who the agents were.
Speaker 7: But there was obviously some kind of engineering involved in this.
Speaker 11: Yes, And why it always happens in cities where you have liberal mayors, that's it, that's the main question.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Well in this case, it's isn't it because they were planning to remove this monument.
Speaker 3: Correct, But then you see the reaction of the police.
Speaker 11: So if you look at Berkeley and you look at this same reaction of police tipping back and don't want to interact and letting things happen.
Speaker 9: So I don't know it just right, it sounds fishy to me.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Sport agrees as well. It's it's it seems very fishy. I agree with you, Jay, it seems like a setup. I mean, we can't. You know, there's there's people out there. I think even on Info Wars they're trying to say that, you know, Richard Spencer is likely a CIA agent. You know, I heard Pachanics saying that I haven't seen any evidence on any particular person. You know that I would say, oh, that person's an agent.
Speaker 7: But I thought Richard, and I thought Richard and Nina were KGB Russian agents.
Speaker 1: Right a few months ago. Yeah, they're whatever's convenient. Yeah, they're they're whatever's convenience. So you know, of course people are are taking the uh, the boiler room route and trying to figure out if there are agent provocateurs involved and this and that. But they're going a little too far by trying to name people when they don't have any evidence. Just an inkling. But nonetheless, it doesn't really matter who the agent provocateurs are. Of course we're interested. If we can you know, identify some of them, great, then that you know, really helps fix the narrative, at least for those of us critical thinkers out there. But yeah, this, at any rate, this I think this was definitely a setup. It was planned long in advance. Uh, the way that that their their permission to speak was revoked, the way that the police herded them into the opposing gang, you know, and stepped back as violence started. I mean, there were so many cops there, and the fact that they're seeing people being assaulted with you know, bottles of piss, bottles of cement, who knows, billy clubs, flag poles, acid. I mean, there's the there's that one guy goes by the name of Baked Alaska who got I mean, this is serious, you guys. He may lose his sight. He got sprayed in the face with some kind of chemical out of a squirt gun or something, you know. I mean, we've got people getting hit in the head with bike locks back as one of the other protests. All this stuff is going on on the Antifa side. I mean, these people are they're going to kill someone. I mean, the media has lucked out in this case, and I say that with no joy because somebody has died. But you know, the the left got their martyr first, and it has really cemented the media's ability to cry nazi, to cry kkk, and to paint everyone who is right of center politically as a dangerous psychopath.
Speaker 5: Well, think about this up until the day before this Charlottesville incident, the day before, all the way back to even before the election, the mainstream media was pitching and hustling Russian collusion, Russian influence, Russian hacking, Russian something, the Russians did something. We don't know what they did, but damn it, they did it. They were pushing that for a long time. And the uh, the thing that this does, in addition to everything else we talked about, is it sort of takes the media off of the hot seat because now it's like everybody's short term memory is gone and nobody nobody's talking about their epic fail with the whole Russian hacking and all that other stuff, So they get a pass. It's sort of like it erases their own error. Nobody's thinking or talking about it anymore. Now it's all about what we've been talking about, which how could it not be. But that's a win for them because it's sort of covering up there there's jack assery prior prior to when it happened.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, good point, Randy. I mean, there is sort of the Swiss army knife factor here for the deep state, in the sense that they're killing multiple birds with one stone. They're able to kind of use the attend then like attention span of the mainstream media audience and just sort of you know, bury the Trump Russia thing, which is utterly failed.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're also able to deflect from the de Wie Wasserman Schultz thing that should be going on right now. You know, there should be a big investigation going on into the Clintons.
Speaker 11: So they got indicted. One of that one brothers got indicted was four charges today.
Speaker 1: See there you go. I mean I hadn't even heard that yet. All we're hearing is just the the screaming and crying of of all the emotional outcry about Nazis. And you know, that's a huge story right there. I mean, we've got the Democratic National Convention under a huge spotlight right there, and everybody's you know, distracted by this. So I mean there's there's there's multiple benefits to the deep state by by running running this off right now.
Speaker 5: They could never find their their smoking on or their their direct link evidence that they were looking for. And we know they've been trying manically for for the last few months, almost going on a year now. So what with this incident gives them the opportunity to do is what they do best, spin creative writing work. It hypothesize guests, make a dumb statement and don't retract it till the damage is done. All their all their dastardly little tricks to incite the masses and the populace are out on full display.
Speaker 11: Wolf Splitzer today mentioned that the Barcelona attack might be if there is like can be a copycat of the Charlottesville event, Like like, how how dumb they think we all, you know, like this is really what makes me so outrageous, Like this media three people that they are so dumb that they can change the edative then like brainwash people in just a matter of a few days, you know, like trying to say that isis copycatd like Charlottesville in Barcelona, it's just insane.
Speaker 1: Like it is that's a ludicrous statement right there. It's laughable. You're right, man. And and again it's like I haven't even had the time to look into that. Our buddy Funkstol has been monitoring that one, but he's not able to join us this week. But I mean, and that's a that's a big story too. And it's like we're not even done analyzing what happened last weekend, and now we got this thing happening in Spain this afternoon. I was on the line with Jay and Patrick henningson this afternoon preparing for a Sunday wire coming up this week, and you know, we're still working on analyzing what went down on Saturday, and all of a sudden, you know, the mainstream media lights up, Oh, we've got another attack in Spain. And within you know, a matter of I don't even know if it was ours, it might have been minutes. We've got Isis allegedly claiming, uh, claiming they were responsible for it. And I mean, you know it's just uh, I don't know, man for for Blitzer to go on and say that it's uh, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, he could look stupid, he could look dumber. He could say that he could you know, yes, he could say of a meteorite that just landed in the Pacific ten minutes ago, is you know the cause of what happened in Charlotte was because what happened in Charlottesville, I mean, let's just let's just give wild or.
Speaker 11: Just make actually actually Gordon made it with Syria. He said, like climate change was that he's in for the city in world.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, he did al Gore. I did not know that al Gore blamed the Syrian conflict on global warming.
Speaker 7: They've coined the new term climate refugees interview.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. And he's got like a new movie out, doesn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I almost want to see it.
Speaker 1: The inconvenience sequel. We need to do like a boiler room Science two thousand on al Gore's new movie.
Speaker 9: That would be so awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought it was he was in like Sawn nine as the main guy or something like that.
Speaker 1: Now all right, yeah, oh man, Gore, what a loser. Well, does anyone want to comment on on the concept of Nazis as a legitimate force or political party or even number of people in this country?
Speaker 4: I would I would like to just say one thing, Okay, go ahead. So I've lived in New York, California, and Texas. I have never seen a Nazi. I've never. I mean I've been I've met some people that had some like racial slurs in their heads and you know, said some unpolitical correct things.
Speaker 1: Did any of those people ever assault someone with a bicycle lock or take their sight.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about some douchey dishwasher that said something under his breath that's rude about another race or something like that. But I've never I mean, you know, these the fact that there's these people on the street seacaling and shit like that, this is it just seems ridiculous to me, and it seems very planted.
Speaker 9: But maybe it's not. I don't know. I don't know everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit surprised moving from California to Texas that I don't I don't. I haven't seen a lick of racism here. I've seen a lot more child abuse here than I ever saw in California.
Speaker 1: Well, just to clarify public spankings.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, okay, so that's so that's just different. But I haven't seen I mean, everybody is so kind here to each other, whether they're black, White, Mexican, Middle Eastern. I've not seen a single person even give a snide look at somebody based off of their appearance.
Speaker 1: I haven't either. I've seen nothing remotely resembling the kind of assaults that I've seen by the extreme left.
Speaker 7: I've grown up in the South for most of my life. I did live in California and other parts of the country for a while. I have known a lot of different right wingers. I've known a lot of traditionalists. I've even met people who participate in those Confederate to reenactment things. And I never have I ever met a Nazi. I remember one time being at a bar.
Speaker 3: There was a dude at the.
Speaker 7: End of the bar one time who did claim that he was a skinhead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, because Nazis don't exist, maybe skinhead like they do in the Ukraine, right, neo Nazis, skinheads, there are people I think that I thought that was kind of more of like an eighties do you.
Speaker 3: Go to the Deep South.
Speaker 7: If you go to the Deep South and you find a bar, you might you might look at like a backwoods bar. You might meet a guy who will tell you he's a skinhead.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, yeah. I remember in the very early nineties I went to a concert. It was an Agnostic Front and Obituary and Obituary is like a Florida death metal band. You know, they all wear like flip flops and you know, jams shorts and you know T shirts and long hair and of course Agnostic Front is a hardcore band from the East Coast, and they Agnostic Front did have a little bit of there would be skinheads that would show up sometimes, but I mean even then at that concert, I mean, this is you know, in the early nineties, we're talking like nineteen ninety one. Probably I think I might have saw like three dudes that were dressed up in the skinhead garb. And even those guys, I mean they didn't I didn't see them assaulting any of the you know, the black people, or the Mexican people, or the long hairs you know that we're at that show. I mean, I think that actually the straight edge movement in metal was much more violent than than the Nazi movement. For a while. There was a time there where you know, there were these like small gangs of straight edge kids that would try to start fights with with dirt heads and stoners and stuff like that. But yeah, they get an ex tattooed on their hand, you know, to show that they don't drink and they don't smoke and all that stuff. But I mean, again, that's just a very small, small, ineffectual and temporary group of people. And this whole concept that that everybody right of center is a Nazi a Nazi sympathizer or KKK or Trump and Bannon, or are these things or that they've encouraged these things. It's a fabrication, it's a fake. It's not real.
Speaker 5: They want that link, so they want that link. They want to make that, establish it and make it a reality. However, however, they do it, even if it's the old perception equals reality, just to get people to hold their head down and just gradually, you know, drive the Titanic into the iceberg, you might say, and get things the way you know that they want. You know, they're technocratic, they're they're fascist. They're highly censored, audited, tracked world that where you know where you are possibly taxed for sunlight or something ridiculous like that. Again, it sounds, it sounds nuts, but it's not gonna happen in a day. It might happen sooner than we think, it might happen later than we think. Maybe it doesn't happen. But that's the way they're driving the ship.
Speaker 7: The technocrats that are behind all of this, in a large part, they want all of these people dead just as much as they want you know, depopulation. They want their Antifa slug army Dead. I mean read the you know, Alex Jones used to always reference this, but it's worth reading. Is that Wired magazine piece from a long time ago where Bill Joy went to the Microsoft meeting and they were discussing not needing humans in the future and how the technocracy would be anti human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and so.
Speaker 7: So so what I'm what I'm trying to get at here is that the real, the real quote racists are the ones who want the entire human race done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, man. And you know, for sure for those people out there on the left that you know, I know, there's a lot of them that really do believe this stuff and and probably are well meeting people, even if they are being corrupted by the concept of legitimizing political violence. You know, you might want to look at Saudi Arabia or Sudan. You know, there are countries in this world that that fund people like Hillary Clinton, for example, to the tune of millions of dollars. They have slaves. There are actual slaves in Saudi Arabia, in Sudan, in China. I mean, this is something that is going on in countries where their elites are funneling millions of dollars into our country, into our political system, to influence the politicians that are influencing the police to stand down when when an event like this is happening. So, I mean, you can, you can sit there and decry, you know, the slavery of the times, of the formation of the United States of America. And you know, think you're a badass for pulling down a statue of a Confederate it and pretending that you know you're hurting it by kicking this metal statue. Stupid idiot, But it's it's nothing. You know, you're you're not affecting anything that is in reality right now. And yeah, I saw the pictures of the dudes in swastikas, and I saw the pictures of the people at the Midnight Torch March, and uh yeah, I think that's all ridiculous and stupid. But to look at that and to not understand agitation propaganda and to take that on as a real danger that this country faces is as ridiculous as going into the park and seeing a bunch of Lord of the Rings people live action role playing and saying, oh my god, our country's being attacked by orcs.
Speaker 7: Well, everybody needs to read why the Future Doesn't Need Us? That Wired essay by Bill Joy from Sun Microsoft.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put it into night's show notes for sure.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you brought it up on a Boiler Room past. It's been quite a while now, but I did read it after you brought it up many episodes back, and it's really important, and it reminded me of some other interviews that i'd seen. One of my Hess and Session regulars turned me on to an interview with one of the executives at one of the luxury brands. You know, I don't know if it was Louis Vauton or whatever, but I mean these people that run those brands, and this is another great example of that. Like you need to read the Wired article Why the Future Doesn't Need Us? I'll put that on Tonight's show page. It'll be up at Alternate Current Radio dot com in twenty first Century Wire dot com. And also I'll see if I can find this other if I can dig out this other interview, Shredder, if you're out there, maybe you can drop me that link again. But these people, these CEOs of these luxury companies for years now, for the last five years or more, they have been meeting and trying to figure out exactly how they're going to stay relevant and how they're going to still be a top grossing luxury brand name in a world where nobody has jobs, you know, in a in a technocratic future where freedom and jobs and land ownership and the things that bring actual liberty and prosperity which lead to actual luxuries are gone. So I mean this is being prepared for on all levels.
Speaker 7: That's a great, great point. I want to stress that the Nazi model and plan, which was itself a corporate backed and corporate created ideology by Alfred Rosenberg working with you know, Rockefeller money, and for Henry Ford being behind that stuff. That was all concocted as a kind of experiment, you could say, to to test out one model of the eugenic state, which would be the Teutonic Germanic race models. So that model has been discarded, right, the axis powers don't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: So what model ended up being adopted was not a.
Speaker 7: Eugenics based on a single race, but rather a eugenics based on a tech elite, a socialist tech elite. And that's where you get the Fabian socialists, and that's where Bertrand Russell and HG. Wells and Huxley, they are the real architects of the world that we live in now.
Speaker 3: And their model of eugen ICs is it's.
Speaker 7: Super racial in that it wants to target all the races eventually, and that I believe that comes in phases to get the population down to five hundred million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a scary thought, you know. And that's what this all boils down to when it comes to Antifa. You know, I'm sure that if someone who is left leaning is listening to this and has made it this far into it, you know, I'm amazed. First of all, this this concept of of racism. You gotta understand, it is being aimed at the entire human race. It is not just aimed at a certain set of biologies. You know, those days are gone and and what we are now in this situation. It's like, uh, I hate to admit it, but I saw Jones the other day talking about that. You can tell me which, uh, which film it was, Jay, but one of the Bond movies with Specter where he's got the the three fighting fish in the tank and they put the two fish in there, and they let him fight while the third one sits there in the in the background, you know, and waits for one of them to kill the other. And then you know, he lifts the glass and that third fish goes in there and easily wipes out the one that that was the winner of that fight. And and you know, that's a great metaphor for what we're talking about here, this whole idea of agitation propaganda having concocted sides to take in this case, you know, you got your BLM and your Antifa, who, by the way, we've covered plenty of proof showing that they're funded by Soros, by Open Society, by Google, by a ton of technocratic authoritarians. So what you're supporting, if you want to support Antifa, if you want to support the leftist agenda here, if you want to support the globalists, you're supporting authoritarianism hands down, you know, all flavors of it. It's not just you know, Nazi you're looking too, you have a myopic view if you're looking at Nazis and not all forms of authoritarianism, because these people will use whatever form of authoritarianism is going to polarize and divide so that they can conquer.
Speaker 9: It's like I think it's iced tea.
Speaker 4: Recently, he said in one of his songs, black lives matter, No, no, no lives matter.
Speaker 1: There you go, there, you go, exactly spore and you know, uh, we're not trying to dilute the fact that, yes, black lives do matter, Yellow lives matter, Red lives matter, White lives matter. And you know, people get pissed when you when you say that kind of thing. They say, well, you're you're diluting what we're talking about right here. Well okay, well what we're talking about here on boiler Room is the fact that to these technocrats, no lives matter except for their own.
Speaker 7: If most of these people really believe that black lives matter, they would be pro life. But the majority of the black lives matter people are pro choice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, seriously, man, word, Yeah, that's a big one right there. And you know, they would also be more more inclined to look inward at their own black on black deaths. And one of the reasons that that has happened is because of the way these same social engineers, these same technocrats, these same globalists, these same bankers experimented on them you know, if you go back to the fifties, black families were very cohesive. There were there had you know, fathers in them. They weren't having filling the prisons with them. We didn't have the thug life thing going on. The drugs weren't being flooded into their neighborhoods, you know. And and that model that was used against black culture is now being rolled out everywhere, but it's being rolled out in a much more devious, much more technocratic way that relies on modern media, and it's insidious.
Speaker 5: Well, I found myself thinking this last week here of famous sort of icons of the civil rights movement, particularly part Luther King, and I would wonder what a man like that would think about some of the some of the some of the stuff going on. I mean, I don't know. It seemed like they didn't they didn't get down like that back in the day. They would march, they would refuse to do things or something like that. But I don't remember anything that he personally was directly involved with just going off the rails like like we see today. It just shows you how far, well not how far things change. I would argue that it's a it's a different liberal left, like it is changed in metamorphosis into something different today than it wasn't in those days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true that Randy go ahead in Fidel Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: No, I was.
Speaker 11: I was just going to add to this that you know, I'm a brown man that lives in the Deep South and been here for twelve years, and my name is pretty Islamic name, and I honestly, I never had any racist comments or I even built any type of procism from anyone here. As a matter of fact, the only time I felt judged is from those liberals once I started supporting Trump during the selection cycle. This is the only time since I've been here in US where anyone judged me. But you know, I never fuilt any type of procism or anything like this, And I think it just again, it's a hyped state that they are trying to just brainwash people in it to take them away from actually the real problems and the real enemy and turn them against each other.
Speaker 1: As you're saying, that's a pretty profound statement, right there, Infidel Pharaoh. I mean it, yes, yes, it's any volumes.
Speaker 5: And you said there, Infidel, you said turn people against each other. I mean, wasn't that a if you're still there, Jay, Wasn't that a big thing with the Communist revolution where it's sort of created a society of people turning each other in, you know, and trying to be on the right side of things. What do you mean, like neighbor versus neighbor. So, hey, this person's that guy right there, that's the intellect, that's the teacher. Boom, they go in there and kick that guy's door in, and this type of thing sort of like a a informed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a sort of society.
Speaker 7: And then snitch societies collapse because they all start snitching on one another to get an upper hand, and you know, it becomes this kind of competitive climb the ladder thing.
Speaker 3: The Soviet system kind of collapsed from a lot of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Interesting, Just you know, and just set the populace on itself. They'll do the dirty work. They'll do the dirty work for you, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And can you guys not picture this, I mean, all you people out there in the audience, just picture this. I mean, we just saw this young man, James get fired from Google for putting out his thoughts in a memo when he saw something that didn't seem right. In the company where he worked. He lost his job, and not only that, but they've made it very hard for him to find a new job. You know, he's been blacklisted. And now we're seeing this movement of oh, well, we have to erase all things that are offensive, all things historical, if they have anything to do with anyone who even knew a slave owner, or you know, anything like that. We can't talk about any of our former presidents, even though, you know, as grim as it may sound, in twenty seventeen, it wasn't illegal to own slaves back then. I'm not saying it was right, but it was within the law. And you know, much like well, I don't know I could make all kind of compare.
Speaker 7: I have never ever, ever heard any mention in any scholarly, academic setting of the Arab slave trade, of the Chinese slave trade, of the of slaves during the Roman Empire, what else.
Speaker 1: The Irish when the Irish came over during the Civil War they were forced to fight.
Speaker 7: I've never heard the accounts of black on black slave trade, which is part of African history. I did learn to relearn all this on my own, most of which is mainstream history. It's not even censored yet. I'm sure it will be eventually. But yeah, what about all these other slave trades? And then where is the call for the reparations and the complete rewriting of the history of all of these other cultures?
Speaker 3: Again, yes, understand that. I mean a lot of ancient history is barbaric. I mean, you can't fix ancient history.
Speaker 7: It's ridiculous. How are you going to rewrite all this? How are you going to make all these reparations?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why would you want to? I mean, you know, this all comes back to free speech. It's like, you know, why would you want to shut down someone who is flying a Nazi flag? Don't you want to hear why they're doing that? Don't you want to verify that this is some toothless, cousin, fucking idiot, you know, who has no knowledge of history whatsoever and doesn't even understand you know, the history involved there. I mean, why do you not want to know that? Why do you not want that person to have a very loud voice so that rational, freethinking, liberty loving people can all look at that moro on and say, oh right, okay, yeah, that guy's not going to get a political platform. That's going to go anywhere. Rather, you want to assault them, You want to hurt them, you want to hide them, You want to take all aspects of history that would let people, you know, do their own research and know that, hey, these concepts are the antithesis of liberty. You know what, why do you wanna Why do you want to stifle free speech out there on the left? I mean, don't you understand that that is the thing that will get us back into a situation We're repeating history the worst parts of it too. I mean, you know, and and just imagine, you know, back to what I was saying before we got this guy. We got people all over the place, losing their jobs, losing their incomes, losing their eyesight, getting hit in the head with locks, getting their their address put on the internet for other people that want to hurt them. What happens when uh, it becomes illegal to have the movie Spaceballs on your iPhone? What happens? Then?
Speaker 5: What happens?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: What happens when you get caught? You go through the airport and you got Spaceballs? You got a bootleg copy of Spaceballs on your iPhone even though you know it's illegal because it's a mel Brooks movie. What happens, then you're gonna you're gonna lose your your life, You're gonna lose your family, You're gonna you're gonna go to jail because you have that movie on your phone. Can Can you not see that progression coming with this path?
Speaker 7: I mean, we have this literature like Fahrenheit four fifty one to warn us of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right and and that's gonna be another book that's gonna be banned. They're gonna start banning all these books and movies. You know, it's not just gonna be comedy movies. It's not gonna be black cowboys sitting around a fire eating beans and fartin. You know, it's gonna be Fahrenheit four fifty one next. And nobody's gonna understand. You know, it's gonna be nineteen eighty four's it's gonna be Orwell himself. Orwell has already become too close to reality to exist. I wouldn't be I won't be surprised when when the Orwell books are one of the first ones that get banned in the in the book burning after they pull down all of the Confederate and Union Army statues and change all of the dollar bills to pictures of Kanye and the Rock instead of former presidents.
Speaker 11: And you have giant texts like Google that actually will will enact there, you know, the second part of the plan and rewrite the history and basically like you know, you guys sos A Google the new Google Manifesto, which is basically, are trying to bury any sites or any history or any article that's not backed by what they called scientifically or is historically verified. So I mean this is the second step after that. It's basically like trying to take down all these books and all this history and rewrite everything from scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a huge issue right there, you know. I mean, we're to the point where they're not going to have to burn books anymore, you know what I mean. They can just go in and highlight and hit the lead, or go into the algorithm and pick all the keywords and say, you know, suppress the bottom, suppressed to page nineteen and Google returns.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's this whole idea of technocracy is something that I don't think people over a certain age can really grasp, or at least like a majority of them. You know, it's the tools at the hands of the technocrats are so vast. I mean, we've talked about full spectrum dominance before, but it really is the term when it comes to technocracy and globalism and Orwellian future.
Speaker 5: Well, you're right because you you know, you talk about people not being able to grasp some of these concepts, and you know, there's a generation now that is getting ready to graduate high school. It was born after nine to eleven, you know what I mean. And that same generation is always had phones in their hands to get their information, so they're they're already acclimatized to feed me the truth sort of mentality, and you know that the implications of that probably are not good.
Speaker 1: They definitely aren't good. It is not good. It's that whole uh. You know, fast food fast information. You know, we've gone from fast food to fast information, and fast information is not knowledge and it certainly isn't anything you can build wisdom or contact with, especially when you've got shipbirds like Google out there and Snopes and Mark Zuckerberg who think that they are what what's the word? What what do I call them?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 1: They the men behind the curtains? You know, the Ministry of truth are.
Speaker 11: The Greek gods?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I was I was like trying to not go there, but that's really what I was thinking. It's like, oh, they are gods. Now they're the odds of information. We are the lords of information.
Speaker 5: We untouchables.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody?
Speaker 7: Does everybody remember the two minutes of Hate from where? Well, it's it's in nineteen eighty four, but if you watch, if you watch the movie, that's one of the good That movie's not that great, but that's one of the good scenes is when the establishment gives you the these invented villains and everybody screams and does their their two minutes of hate. I've referenced a bunch of times with videos and stuff, but it's worth watching because you'll you'll see that that's exactly what any of these kind of boogeymen are that are put out there.
Speaker 3: You know, you'll the whole crowd looks.
Speaker 7: Like the Antifa screaming at the you know, the system puts up a boogeyman and you it's part of a daily ritual.
Speaker 3: You go, or a weekly ritual.
Speaker 7: You go and you do your two minutes of hate, and you scream and and you know, reviled.
Speaker 3: Whatever image or figure is put on the screen.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, you know, I just a YouTube search on that jay and I'm sitting here looking at the thumbnail image for this scene and it looks exactly like that. I mean, I would if I didn't know what I was.
Speaker 3: You should play it. I can't remember what. I can't remember the audio that might be. It might be a good audio, but not check it.
Speaker 1: Out, all right, Yeah, let's see if it's radio friendly. But I mean, just to look at the image here, I couldn't if they were wearing uh balalaklava masks, I would think this was an Antifa organization. Let's see what it sounds like.
Speaker 6: There was a cancer, an ingo tea grilled spray in a mixt shut shut, shout out his name, nothing about that's cool?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming back, Well, it's it's almost hard to hear. It's almost hard to hear the guy who's giving the two minutes of hate because everybody in the crowd is screaming so loud.
Speaker 7: That's your ritual, that's how you release your your hate.
Speaker 1: Right, let's uh, you get primed for for your day.
Speaker 3: You know it's all fake. What's funny? About it. If you remember, the Emmanuel Gold scene doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: He's not even real exactly, which leads me back to this one where we started.
Speaker 2: Here is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to suffering.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yoda, aren't too far.
Speaker 3: You are neo nuts, you are.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel that hate wedding up inside you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Emperor, well, you know, it really is one of those situations, you know, And the same could be said for actual neo Nazis and actual KKK. If those people are actually out there, I'm sure there's a dozen or maybe fifty of them, and a dozen of them are federal agents. But let's just say there's even you know, a fraction of how many of there are Antifa of those others. That's really what it comes down to, you know, this kind of ideological hatred. You will become what you hate. You know, you on the left claim to hate authoritarians while you enable authoritarians, you know, and it will, you will become it. That's just the way hatred works, generally speaking, you know, And that goes the same for the KKK. Let's just pretend they're actually out there and that they're a force that America needs to worry about that sort of racial hatred and intolerance. You just you're gonna reap what you sew. You know, I'm sorry, that's just the way it works. I haven't seen any KK came out out there hitting anyone in the head with bicycle locks or blinding anybody lately. But hey, let's just to be fair here so people don't think that we're a you know, a right wing show, because you know, I think that we have always been very fair and very to use Foxes is at CNA or Foxes, We've always been very fair and balanced over here about giving crap where crap needs to be given, no matter what side of the political fence that's on. You know, we're we're up here at thirty thousand feet dropping bombs on both sides. At least that's what I aim to do. No pun intended there. So I don't know we're reaching we're reaching the two hour mark here. I guess I'll go around the room see if anyone else has anything else they want to add to the conversation. Tonight, you're listening to boiler Room number one and twenty two on Alternate Current Radio. I'm your host. My call sign is Hasher. Here at ACR, I'm joined by Jay Dyer, the author of Esoteric Hollywood and the host of Hollywood Decoded. So I'm gonna go over to Jay first as we work our way around the room. Oh he just bailed out. Okay, well, I will go ahead and plug for Jay. On my own here you can find Jay's new show. I think it may have started already. Jay, if you're out there listening, do jump back in and give us the deats. But on Guya TV you will find Hollywood Decoded with Jay Dyer of Boiler Room fame and author of Esoteric Hollywood. On Hollywood Decoded with mister Jay Weedner. So I don't know. I've been following Jay Widener for a long time and I've always appreciated his analysis and Jay Dyer, of course a staple core member of the Boiler Room, and I don't even it goes without saying that I respect Jay's analysis. So everybody make sure you're connected to Guya TV. You can get it on most platforms. I believe we got a subscription, do we not, spore?
Speaker 4: We do, Yeah, And I don't think it was out quite yet. I want to look it up, but I'm dealing with a little bit of a psycho mascot here right now.
Speaker 1: I see the ACR mascot is nipping at your heels as you're trying to concentrate on boiler room here. You're doing a wonderful job. By the way, thank you for wrangling the beast. That was really difficult to do without you in the studio. Last week I had this dog like doing Kamakazi assaults on my mixing board. But anyway, back to Jay Dyer, Jay, thanks for joining us tonight, and everybody be sure and check out Hollywood Decoded with Jay Widner and j Dyer. It is it's going to be. I guess it would be like an esoteric Hollywood version of Ciskel and Ebert from what I've seen so far, And there is a trailer out there on YouTube or at Gaya dot com. I'm not sure. You can just go to Jay's Twitter or go to Jay's Analysis dot com and find all that information. And also I highly recommend you sign up become a member at jays Analysis dot com so that you have access to all of his talks in their entirety so, Jay, thanks for joining us tonight. We were also joined by Daniel Spaulding. I will speak for him as well since he had to bail out early. Thank you Daniel Spaulding for joining us tonight on boiler Room. Daniel, of course, is a writer, a blogger over at Souloftheast dot org, and another core boiler roomer right there. So Daniel, thanks for your input tonight. We really appreciate it. And now I will roll over to Infidel. Pharaoh, Infidel, I'm really glad you're back on the show tonight. It's been too long. Let's make sure we don't wait as long next time to have you back on, and I'll give you the mic. Any final thoughts, any stories we didn't cover, or anything else you want to say to the audience before we close the show.
Speaker 11: Well, thank you for having me tonight and you and I always appreciate being on the show as you guys and listen to everyone. Really, I think we covered everything that relevant. I mean, as you said, there's a lot to cover. But the last thing I just want to say is really people need to go back and actually start thinking about each other as humans again, to just forget about their political views. And think about people as humans and stop sub humanizing, subhumanizing other people because they have different views from you, because I think that's the main This is the danger. Once you start subhumanizing other people, then you allow yourself to be violent against them. So start thinking of people as humans and try to connect with them as humans independent of their political views of they are wearing.
Speaker 13: Like make America Great Again hat or whatever they are wearing at the end of the day, or really old humans. So so keep that in mind. And that's all what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Those are words to live by their infidel pharaoh. I appreciate you saying that, and we wholeheartedly agree. We are supporters of Team Human over here at Alternate Current Radio, and I think that it is really important, you know. That's that's one of the reason this has been a really important broadcast to me and I think to everybody else on the show tonight. And I think we had a really good tone to it. You know, we kept it, we kept it real as much as possible, and uh we didn't blackpill it too hard, I hope, And you know, I'm pleased to hear you say that. As as we exit the show here tonight. That that is the message, and that is the main thing that we over here at Boilerom want to refute. Is this idea of normalizing political violence, especially when it is being engine eared and laid upon us as a nation or as a species in this case, perhaps if you want to take a an even further outward look at it. So again, thank you Infidel Pharaoh, and we will have you back again soon on the boiler room.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, all right over to the lovely, lovely Sport, the ACR mascot Wrangler, the host of Anarchy with Spoor, and the lovely co host here at boiler Room. Thanks for being here tonight.
Speaker 9: Oh my pleasure.
Speaker 4: It was so good to be back on you know, with you guys, I have just two things to say. Number one, I'm totally in line with what infidelogists said, and I feel like, you know, this whole incident that happened in Charlottesville is just you know, it cements my viewpoint in that, you know, don't don't feel like you need to be a part of a group or be labeled, because when you do, it's often mostly going to be co opted or even in one way or another.
Speaker 9: And not everybody in a group has the same thoughts and opinions on things.
Speaker 4: And you know, I mean you could line up all these anti FA people, and you can even line up all these even all the alt right people, and they're not going to agree on everything, but they're going to be viewed in one way or another by the media or they're going to have people infiltrating them. And it's it's like you you were saying in Fidel, we're all individual people, and and you were saying Hashire, we're part of you know, we're the human race. And the other thing I wanted to do say is that I really thought this was a really awesome episode. I thought it was really heavy, and I would I would like to suggest to all of you awesome listeners and chat chatters out there to please, you know, share this, and you know, share this with those people that you feel, even if they're on the left or even if they're on the far right, you know, if if they have the attention span and listen to two hours of something this is this is it, you know, listen to this one episode. And I mean there's so much interesting and enlightening information that was talked about tonight. So that I mean, that's just just share, share the show. And I'm not just saying that because I want our show popular. I really feel like it can change, you know, some people's viewpoints. It's really some in depth conversation and really enlightening.
Speaker 1: That's right. And I would also encourage people to not just take our words. You know, you don't have to take my word, you don't have to take Jay Dyer's word. Don't have an emotional response. If you heard something on the show, look it up, look into it, do some research, do your own research, come to your own conclusions. Listen to everybody who's speaking on the topic. Research everybody who's speaking on the topic. See what else they've said on other topics. There's a there's a wealth of information out there, and you got to get it while it's good, before the minute of truth and Google and Facebook and Twitter al algorithmize the crap out of the Internet so that we aren't able to have this broadcast or have these conversations.
Speaker 3: Anymolready happening, it's.
Speaker 1: Already in play, it's already happening. They're looking to shut people down. They shut Funks Soul down today on Twitter. You know why for criticizing Tommy Robinson, known Zionist agitator. It was Tommy Robinson.
Speaker 4: It was exactly what Jay is talking about earlier nineteen eighty four stuff where it's just like, you know what, they're gonna shut you down. They're going to start, you know, finger pointing you at you in certain different ways. They're gonna stop your ability to share your information, and eventually, you know, I mean, it's gonna get worse and worse. It just starts like this. It's incrementalism.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's right. And we're already creating beachheads on other platforms because we know these big name platforms have it in for us. So you can follow us on minds dot com, VK dot com, vid dot me. We'll probably be on steam It soon. Big what up to miles out there, Miles of truth. I hope you're doing well tonight, and thanks for turning me on to that platform. So yeah, definitely, Spore, I totally agree. And as we've mentioned before, don't forget to support the platforms that bring you information that you respect, whether that's ACR, whether that's twenty one wire, or whether that's someone else. There's a there's a number of great outlets out there that do nonpartisan, common sense analysis. That is what you're looking for. Okay, I'm gonna switch over to Randy J. Randy J. You're you're the man for final thoughts. What do you got for boiler Room one twenty two in the close?
Speaker 5: Well, I wanna yield my minutes to the speakers in front of me and just say, quickly, did I echo it? You know, don't don't take our words for it. And as Infidel said, you know, hey, the enemies, not the person across from me. Enemies are people that that are doing the puppeteering that most of us will never see face to face. So remember that when you're out there, and don't fall into the media hysteria like like they want you to. But that's it. Good show, and thanks for having me again.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Randy J. Thank you Infidel Pharaoh, thank you Lovely spor. I guess for final thoughts on my end, I will say, please take to heart everything that has been said already in the outro here. And at the same time, you know, if you're still inclined to go out to Washington, d C. Or whatever the next planned protest is, do so knowing what you're getting into. You know there are forces in the government and in the technocratic elite, in the authoritarians that want to see you in that fish tank being one of those two fighting fish. So if you're out there, just know that you are likely being herded into a dangerous situation. So don't go into it lightly. You know what I mean, Know what your goals are, Understand who your movement leaders are, what your platform is, and don't go intending to do violence.
Speaker 3: But do go.
Speaker 1: With eyes open and eyes in the back of your head and be prepared for anything, because violence could be done against you for simply being there and expressing yourself, no matter what side you're on. So please be careful out there, all of you folks that are attending these events. And I would also like to point out that free speech is key. One needs to ask themselves do I value the First Amendment. Let's just put the other ones aside for now and discuss the First Amendment. If your answer is no, well you're in the wrong country. If you're answered anything other than yes, I value the First Amendment, you're pro authoritarian and there's no arguing your way out of that. Being pro authoritarian gets you on the boiler Room shit list, and that's just the way it works. So and that works for Antifa, and that works for Nazi cosplay larpen fools as well. So we will stay here and do what we do over at boiler Room. And keep in mind, folks, we said it before, I'll say it again, there are Feds on both sides. I'm not going to throw around any names at this point because we don't know any But I've followed enough political rallies, enough protests, enough formations of mood movements to know these globalists, totalitarians, authoritarians, the ones who fancy themselves the sorcerers behind the curtain, like Soros put billions of dollars a year into engineering events like this, So know what you're getting into, know your enemy, and know that your enemy isn't necessarily someone who has a differing political view than you do. I'm gonna link another article on tonight's show. Patrick Henningson will be discussing it on Sunday Wire this week. It's gonna be an epics Sunday Wire. Please join us this article I'm gonna link. It's called come to Ukraine. We will show you real Nazis. You have to read this. It's gonna be on tonight's show page. Alternate credit Rated dot com. This is hasher for boiler Room. Good Night.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.
Speaker 1: All right you what As a bonus for you live listeners, I'm going to read this for you real quick. This will probably only be for the live listeners. So if you're listening live tonight, thank you for joining us for the live show. Thank you all you out there in the ACR chat room. Here we go. This is translated by Allie Richardson and Angelina Ciard. It just came out three days ago. It's called Charlottesville. Come to Ukraine. We will show you real Nazis. I always considered myself as a person with left wing views, but looking at what is happening in the US, I can't escape the thought that the American left, in its majority, is the dumbest, most useless comrade on the planet. As a minimum, to profess liberal views and at the same time to call oneself leftist is a bit silly. The desperate fight of American comrades against quote unquote Nazis in general is comical. They are shocked by a torchlight procession in Charlottesville, where regular torch processions in the capital of Ukraine, which they so fervently support in its quote unquote fight for democracy, don't shock them. I speak as well about simple red blue rainbow Plankton, as well as about the famous fighters against oppression Alatamarello, whom I respect as a musician, and other celebrities cause playing the Chigavara with a red star on the cap a nightmare. Nazis are in America. They hoisted the colors of the Confederates and shaved their heads. Oh my god, American Nazis are the same clowns as American anti fascists. By the way, kids come into the Ukraine, we will show you Nazis, real ones who kill people, kill massively, proceeding from the racial theory. They kill in savage ways like the s S did in the forties. We will show you a whole state that erects monuments to the ideologists and performers of the Holocaust of Jewish riots of the genocide of polls, who sweep away monuments to the liberators of mankind from Nazism. A state with a Nazi Ministry of Truth, repressions against dissent, promotion of racial hatred in schools, on TV, in children's books. A state in which the Ministry of Internal Affairs supervises a website that incites the committing of murder of unreliable citizens, openly publishing all their personal information as well as members of their families. So when you will have such things in America, we will talk. When you have instead of a car crashing into a crowd of anti fascists, these anti fascists, like cattle, are herded into the local house of trade unions and will be burned with Molotov cocktails, finishing off with steel poles. Those who try to escape. When the FBI creates a website on which it will publish the address of those who criticize Trump and the white race and the organized alt right will start to go to these addresses, who, after you murder, will be called patriots and will be released. So then we will believe in your whining about Nazis, and for now, suck on it, mister American anti fascists. There you have it, straight out of the Ukraine. This is hesher for boiler room. Goodnight,