Speaker 1: All, will you hurray come down to hell man hood?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: By what is up? Guys? How is w Hey Bobby Nick, Good morning, Bobby Nick. If you wanna come up, we need to talk. Fuck jib fuck fuck fuck jib fuck jib it is anus up. I forgot when I'm do fuck Jim and his anus Jim Jim is mm hmm yeah already did already did check your email. Mh By the way, I just want to say this number one, Jim is a Jim is not a good person. A lot of the ship that he has done would have been it would have been great if they He's made a lot of enemies out there. By the way, the the moderate lator that's gonna do that, the moderator for the for the Jim by for the Jim versus not Jim, but uh.
Speaker 4: For mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: Enjoy your birthday, birthday, birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Bobby Dack is.
Speaker 2: Here, Yes, I am. What the hell is it Christmas?
Speaker 1: They told me Halloween for me? Oh, they told me Halloween stuff for me?
Speaker 2: Well why did they do that? It's saving Halloween yet? But oh, they probably won't give it until They probably won't give it back until Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how are you doing, Bobby?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, sir? How are you? Jake?
Speaker 1: Do it? Okay?
Speaker 2: Just uh, we're friends today.
Speaker 1: You were wrong about Jim.
Speaker 2: I've always been writing about Jim. Jake. I don't know what to tell you. What? What are you and Jake are? What are you and Jim fighting about? Now?
Speaker 1: It's just I just you know, you guys are making uh you guys are saying that he's got he uses people to get what he wants.
Speaker 2: It is one he does.
Speaker 1: The thing is here. Here's the thing with the EV books. I was scared.
Speaker 2: You should be. There was there was literally a porn bombing that happened through his through his EV bunks, So everybody should be scared of his EV monks.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Bobby, I got sold for you.
Speaker 2: I did. What did you do?
Speaker 1: So you gotta trust the oldest what you know? Okay? So I got bored on a rock and made somebody into a mouth.
Speaker 2: You made somebody into a mouse.
Speaker 1: Somebody that I.
Speaker 2: Like, somebody that you like? Mm hmmm. What you so you got to catch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I made Are you sending it to me here?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find it first, because I.
Speaker 2: Found it up. Find it up.
Speaker 1: Mister you're uh, you're who's the one lady that I like the most?
Speaker 6: Uh a little hemmy, I'm made it unto a mouth.
Speaker 1: Huh to your email.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna look at this. Oh I didn't get it yet. Yeah, yeah, did you Maybe you didn't. No, I just got it. Oh my god, that is great. Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, by the way, do you know any good music bots or music uh ai music stuff? What do you mean, Like I got rid of Pseudo?
Speaker 2: Oh, the only one I've ever really used is Udio. Have you used Studio?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But is it cheaper or is it more more money for Pseudo?
Speaker 2: I think it's about the same race.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, I just want to let you know that, uh, they they're now they're gonna let us do twenty downloads a month. Next month, twenty downloads. They're gonna let us only do twenty downloads because we get Yeah, you can only download twenty audios a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I know with udio, Yeah, they don't let you download anything anymore. But there's ways that you can just record it, eh, you know, like, yeah, you can make an audio recording of it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. I still had the free version of it. Yeah, but I just don't want to lay.
Speaker 2: But oh, you can earn I know there's a way that there's a way on udio you can earn credits.
Speaker 1: I gotta play you a song that I just did.
Speaker 2: Oh what's it about?
Speaker 1: Uh? This guy's name is Gino. He did the song uh any Galli mone. It's a parative any man of mon by Sinai Plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, the guy's ay.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know I have TikTok.
Speaker 7: I don't think I didn't know that, Jake. No, what's your TikTok tikki talky tiki taki?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is it? Though?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at I'm getting it for your eye.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try to get my TikTok open. I don't even know where the heck it is anymore. I don't use it. Do I have it in here? No?
Speaker 1: Check for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's in here. That's TikTok right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa, Okay, that thing's just gonna keep going off like crazy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, did you did you put it in the private? Oh? Yeah, okay, so there. Why are you called? Why is your name? Jay? Hutson laptop.
Speaker 1: Because I'm on my laptop.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Last time, last time I did a show with someone, I did it as Jake Hutson TC. Then people got mad. Also, I was supposing to do a So here's the thing I was supposing to do. By the way, I am six foot two, six two two forty five. I've been. I've been Wade.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're the same night as me?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, six two two forty five. Mh they they hided me. Uh the last time I went to the doctor anyway. By the way, I've been watching that got Jerry Banfield's videos.
Speaker 2: Jerry who Badfield?
Speaker 1: The guy? Uh, Carl follows him.
Speaker 4: All right, here's the song.
Speaker 2: You ready, let's do it.
Speaker 1: The song is this is this song I made for Gino. Uh, this guy that I told you about, you know the gollamun Ready, here we go.
Speaker 8: Born down by the Mississippi in Wabashawn, raised up in Lake City where the quiet settles down. The son of a choir man, voice ringing clear, singing, also me for old Ready start the Yano keys on the little Hands song starting to.
Speaker 9: Grow Roade Hollymoen in high school and stole the whole show.
Speaker 8: Gino.
Speaker 9: Ever to keep that fire bird and right.
Speaker 8: From Minnesota rose to the Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Ever, the most obvious spot.
Speaker 1: On this color be a little bit.
Speaker 2: Lighter, Jesus christis thing is loud.
Speaker 1: The most obvious. What are you walcome?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just trying to go to my goddamn profile here, figure out where the hell I am, and search for your dumb ass. I know, but I'm not logged in on my computers, so I gotta find you, Okay, God damn it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, By the way, I just want to tell you something. Yes, you guys were right about Jib.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm very aware that we were right. I've known I've known Jib for a long time, and he's he's never changed, he says, he's changed to what more of an asshole? Yeah, more of a user. I mean he all he wants to do is offer things to people so he can have them under his thumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is he also he acts like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not wrong. He does act like a fucking idiot. Hey. Uh. He tries to tries to act like you know, Oh, I do so much for so many people. Everybody likes me. No, there's a lot of people who don't like him. And it's not just uh, you know, it's not.
Speaker 1: Just to uh, here's the thing, it's more of him, you know, it's him like you know, he feels like that everybody likes you because you pay them. You pay them to like you pretty much.
Speaker 2: Jake. Yeah, I mean, whether he's creating thumbnails.
Speaker 6: Or doing backgrounds, that's the reason why humane.
Speaker 2: Introducing yeah, doing uh you know, openers, stuff like that. He's trying to buy everybody, yeah, with his kindness. But guess what it eventually he uses that to have something over you and to make you think that he's a really good guy. He's not a good person, no, because he he likes to trill, even when he's your friend. He likes to troll. He likes to get information, and he likes to use that information against people.
Speaker 1: Well I've had I've had before. He as like a little more old.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, Jake, I promise you do you remember that show that me and Jip did h that was all about you know, tell everybody you know, uh to stay away from Jay Cutson because it's not gonna get you anywhere. And we were shipping all over you. Well before that show. He said, I'm going to teach this little fuckerr a lesson, you know, and I'm going to pour and Bomas his channel. I'm like what, I'm like, No, dude, No, I don't think we actually had a verbal No. I think while we were on the air. But yeah, that's how it happened. While we were on the air. He messages that to me.
Speaker 1: But guess what I know he Here's the thing, A lot of times I didn't I didn't trust him. You know that.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, and Jake also, you know, whether you're good with him or whether you're bad with him, He's always using AI Jake, You're in almost all of his thumbnails. You know, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even do shows anymore. The thing is is like, I trust nobody anymore.
Speaker 2: But that's maybe the way it should.
Speaker 1: Be, Jake, because I get sick and tired of people using my shit, even me. Well, the reason is why I got met, The reason why I wanted to be on Super Tip in the beginning is because I wanted. I just want because they were making money off of me. If you go into el Hiba, if you go into a lot of the people's dreams, you would say you were assault me being being Yeah, because because the thing is I wasn't allowed to be part of the system.
Speaker 2: You've got super typso now.
Speaker 1: Right, but no, no, none of my voices, none of me. Yeah, just a dumb down version of it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You should be able to create. Why won't you let you have?
Speaker 1: You? Because they because I paid me in would they would they got out of beta?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They it's stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't understand, but I guess it is what it is, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I want to say, by the way, I wanted to I want to switch the dable tips that I'm waiting on a fucking uh waiting on he'll to add me. Am, I ready wait on whimsay to add me sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a new system.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, wait, I I actually have I have both of them set up baby monster soft tip system and also have h of uh of double tips ready but waiting to add me to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know there's.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never looked into any of that stuff because it just all seems to be done by people that I don't know if I should trust with my information or not.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Hey, let me tell you something you can trust.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, well, how much of my information does he personally get? Does he get like my banking information and stuff?
Speaker 1: No? No, the only thing he gets is he gets your email. And that's it. Here's the thing. Stipe does a lot of the stuff for.
Speaker 6: Him stripe okay, so straight processes it.
Speaker 1: So SUPERTI and with supertid and buy me a coffee is stuff. But here's here's the same with with him. A lot of people will say, oh, to get information. What. By the way, that's how I found out Jack's real name was because of super Caps what Because here's the thing we when when super when you donate through super Kip, when they sends you an email, you said it says donate to blank blank at supercaps blank. Uh, it was Jack's real name on super cap.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Not Yeah, No, don't don't say the real name. Have you said the real name before? Jake?
Speaker 1: It was Bobby Haven's that's my name.
Speaker 2: I don't care if people know my name. Bobby evens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what you need. But I I feel like that a lot. I know, I know. Good morning, Michayla, Good morning, sweetheart. I've been I've been going in a sleep this day. And dude, I had to do a twenty minute video for Alva reading a script about about your buttman.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, girl one, Bobby Heathen.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Oh everything everybody says about me is true. Nobody lies around here at all.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got something to show. I got something to show, Michayla, Michayla, I got bored on chat GPT today. I got I got a little bit bored, and I made something for Lemmy.
Speaker 2: Kah, show it up.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling it up right now. I made I made something. I I'm all right here, here we go. I made Let let me into a.
Speaker 2: Mouse, Jake. I want to know, would you kiss that fine sweet mouse ass?
Speaker 1: I think she was cute. She's cute. Hold on, he did.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to get physical? Don't you with that mouse? Huh?
Speaker 1: I just did? I just I just by the way. You know what I just did? You?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What I just extremes out of you.
Speaker 2: Oh you can turn me into mouth. No, you can turn me into a big. Don't turn me into a big because there already is a big. Turn me into something, though, Bacond, that's very close to a pig.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I forgot to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We were watching the process, watching the process of creation there, Jay, Yeah, look, I want to see I want to see m Oh, what the hell? Not a doctor? What? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: It so there's like bacon strips all over me. And I don't know what if we get wed to it? Oh yeah, hey it put Charlie's angels. God damn it, it's Bobby's angels. Put a PG thirteen Things in the fun and g s oh man, hell.
Speaker 1: Said that to a R. It's coming to you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It might be ship girl one. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: I guess. I guess I had a blow out and ship all over myself. Yeah here, Oh do you mumble a nick? How's com Bro?
Speaker 1: Bobby? I'll do I'll send it to you through your d.
Speaker 2: M however you want, Jake, doesn't matter. You don't email.
Speaker 1: Do you know that if someone's going to be paid all that you?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's probably a lot of people pissed off that I'm on your show.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chris Thompson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: It's some of the d ms. Thompson. Chris Thompson is going to be passed that you're on my show because he is Bobby Brand doing a show today.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, you know Jen has me blocked or you know why because she has a beca. Remember you blocked me when we were fighting?
Speaker 2: Huh? Which time? Cake? There's so many damn fights. Yes, sir, it's stupid. It's stupid, chick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is, can I tell you something christ with a ray?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris was the one that was telling me, oh, go with the ginos, say ray lies.
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Really so he's wow, okay, he's using a special needs person as a weapon. That that really sucks. Sorry, No, it's not on your end, dude. I mean, if you did it whatever, you know, it's not that epic of a deal.
Speaker 1: But but, but, but but I'm scared, Chris. Chris doesn't Chris is I just don't want to be part of this anymore.
Speaker 2: Body, dude, didn't get out of it. Get away from those guys. If that's what you do.
Speaker 1: That's one of the reasons why I've been like Simon lately. I haven't been streams lately. The reason why, I just don't want to be around people anymore. It's like, it's it's it's it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, when yeah, when people get you into crap, you know, crap drama, it's not fun anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not fun with oh Araya is just a Chris's old co host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to do a show together. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: They said it turned it to your show.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, well Arraya doesn't like like big panel shows. That's usually what I do, right, But yeah, it kind of it kind of was turning.
Speaker 1: Into like, oh, by the way, by the way I started up, but I did do I did do this for I did do something for Haley.
Speaker 2: It's for Haley. Okay, what's it?
Speaker 1: Oh I got bored on Ted gpt or or I got bored on uh on Gronk on Gronk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were one same duck, same duck. Kiki's mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's also she also had by the way, they said that she had a droke problem. But you you actually got uh you I remember when you talked about it a couple of years ago about you Kate Lee Canada.
Speaker 2: By Yeah, because I sold marijuana back in the fucking nineties, So.
Speaker 1: What so, what's what's wrong with stuff that? Uh, stuff that Haley was out was doing well?
Speaker 2: I mean what she's I don't know. I guess what she's accused of using that creative. I don't think she admitted to it now right, that she uses creatim I don't. I don't think creative is illegal. I think you can buy it at like any gas station.
Speaker 1: I don't. So here's the thing. I don't even know. I got the email this morning when I woke up to I need you. She moderated a debate between me and El Harribe or b doubl or Here's here's the thing here, here, here's the thing. So Nick Swart said, you know who Nick Swarts?
Speaker 2: It is right, that's uh.
Speaker 1: The big the big comedia chat always uses for his ship for dam booking.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not one hundred percent if I do know, sure, if I do know?
Speaker 1: So, Nick Schwartson was on Tom Bernard's podcast the other day.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who Tom Bernard is. I was on his show the other day. Is it a big show?
Speaker 1: Like it's So? Here's here's what I did. I went on here I went in the chat of tham Bernard. By the way, shout out to Tom Bernard Tombernord podcast, or they now call it the Control Chaos the Complete Disaster podcast.
Speaker 10: Many doctors in my relatively short life.
Speaker 2: Sorry, hold on, you were on this.
Speaker 1: This was a I was all of this before it was the complete done.
Speaker 2: I love it. What are the comments about all that?
Speaker 1: Nickgas?
Speaker 2: You donate to the Chad Zumac go fund me? Like, why am I being trolled by Chads?
Speaker 1: I can't escape Chad Zumac in Minnesota? My friends podcast? I guess not.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: What are the comments about all that?
Speaker 2: Nikas? Don't the kadum Look who said it?
Speaker 1: Look well here they caught the covid that they were reading was my covid?
Speaker 11: Oh who's who's h Who's Tom?
Speaker 1: This this old guy right here?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's ay.
Speaker 1: That's Tom's side and the producer of the show and Rich Wartson, And who's the guy in the corner that's that's that's just a guy that that's doing an interview. They got just doing his interview. But okay, yeah, and by the way, I'm not afraid of Toll Toll. Tom's good guy. I love ho. That's okay, tod I've been I've been on Tom Show before.
Speaker 2: Uh. By the way, pull up Nick's comment here is she was Haley is do you want to read it?
Speaker 1: My issue, ha is that her whole thing is analyzing, criticizing, and covering people's joke problems, the legal problems. It turns out she had the same problems hypocrisy. Hypocrisy believes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not wrong, Nick, You're not wrong. I don't appreciate. I wanna I wanna say to you, I appreciate the last couple of podcasts you've done. Dude, Yeah, you're a okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, all the so all the says, she will give me twenty dollars if I did the if I did the thing and I did it, if you did What the the uh? She wanted me to read a script twenty minutes to read like a full script.
Speaker 2: What was the script of haut.
Speaker 1: It was about uh smil bought me meeting with with uh, Ki Ki and Mickey.
Speaker 2: Really yeah hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid of to say who it was who paid. But here's the thing, it's money. It was money in my by the way, oh g o G. If you're still here. The thing is Pineapples said you're already paid, you haven't. Here's the thing, pay pay back detis Day TWA took care of it. Daytwit and actually took care of the money. Just get them back paid, get get dat back the money back. And by the way, I have a PayPal now, I have a PayPal. I have a PayPal. Everybody, Yeah, actually my roommate know is the PayPal, but it's uh, you know, it's it's it's under money. By the way, if anybody that does want to I wanted to PayPal, there's the email right there. Okay, because everybody else was like, here's the thing. I've actually had issues in the past with people. The whole thing Pineapple Pineapple was I was supposed to get paid due Pineapples twenty four, twenty four hours during luckily luckily day twell paid it all day te took care of it.
Speaker 2: But okay, so let's go over this, Jake. Were you offered any money before going on the stream?
Speaker 1: I was, I was told I would be. I was told during the show I was getting paid.
Speaker 2: During the show. The Pineapple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh okay, I mean probably because you were asking them right, ask him about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't don't put my name is. Don't put my name is being a bagger because I've got somebody people say that eat bag for money and all that crap. You know, it's hard. Yeah, yeah, bye bye. By the way, can I tell you, Bobby, get people to subscribe to my to my uh to people to follow me on spreaker, so I have people that listen to the podcast just the thing, because we do right now on spreaker. We have twenty five two thousand, five hundred and fifty four episodes loaded streaker.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it's a lot of I god damn episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, if anybody that does want to support the show, by the way, this episode will be on there too, s right, So if you ever hear. By the way, I don't know if I'm doing this show with with with with Chad today?
Speaker 2: Are you supposed to do a show with Zumac?
Speaker 1: He wanted me to moderate the debate between him and el Reba.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, wow that sounds actually entertaining, yo.
Speaker 1: So let's take By the way, guess who guess what what it is? The only person live on dobble dashboard right now.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the hell it is for what? Who?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Oh? What's davel dashboard?
Speaker 1: It's the uh, it's it's where a lot of people go on. Here's the leaderboard right now, by the way, right now, the final Boss sixteen gifted memberships zero moneis Opie Radio, one dollar and forty one cents justin supers a cool Pineapple, seventy eights, forty four with thirty seven gifted nobody likes onions one hundred and twenty dollars and twenty four cents one gifted Earl skangele is number one with three hundred and fourteen dollars and eighty four cents with five gifted.
Speaker 2: What and the heck? What is this?
Speaker 1: This is a doubled as.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, but who made this? Flimsy flimsy man? Okay, so who's all on here?
Speaker 1: All the dabblers?
Speaker 2: So he just randomly puts them on? Yeah, okay, I'm not sure who flimsy is. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't pay attention to any of this, you said twenty four hours I was getting.
Speaker 2: All right, excuse me, ja the.
Speaker 1: White Knight and for the pineapple right now? Oh g you're white knight and for the pineapple. I never received the money. If what og hav an us day brother having enough?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, don't block him.
Speaker 1: He's a dude, he's a word.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I don't know. Yeah, I think they were planning on giving you money once they got the light. Just have to have patience.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about old Eric.
Speaker 2: Bless us.
Speaker 1: You can't talk big.
Speaker 9: On the mic, but your fink out friends called it.
Speaker 3: Steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks bester than your online show grew a stash, got loud trying to play that heel, but you're just man west Housetern without the scale, shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your hot takes cold and your punch last view. You're steel broke, steel choking on that ego more creams than a Rodeo speedos.
Speaker 9: Y'all tuned in, Nah, we're tuned out.
Speaker 3: Country boys don't mess when the clouds sounded out, Oh dish out the dirt but.
Speaker 10: Can't take shape.
Speaker 9: Called it comedy.
Speaker 2: I call it click bait.
Speaker 9: Got booted off radio streaming.
Speaker 3: Nuggets, bag for FEUs like it's only fans.
Speaker 9: Dreams ain't rom on the mic as she got more run than.
Speaker 1: You ever do. What's caddle?
Speaker 2: By the way, Nick chiv live and I see TV L I e.
Speaker 1: You have a hundred and forty people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I haven't been on there in a while. I'm usually just do with the rubble.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm usually just doing the rubble thing now man, and I'll twitch to jamming out tunes. Yeah, a lot of tunes.
Speaker 1: By the way, where do you shows by herself?
Speaker 2: She does something by herself. Yeah, she does some with other people. What do you when he has a hard time coordinating with people? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: She really does. She doesn't know wh when people are doing shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I mean the thing is like, I'll get a link from Wendy and it doesn't say anything, right, it doesn't say what time she's starting, nothing like that, So I have to wait for her to pop up live and then I mean, if I'm doing a show at the time, then I can't go on. And you know, if anybody on my panel is on at the time, nobody can go over there, you know. But there's other people that pop in. She's she's been having them, uh, jeez, I can't remember his name on a lot now lately. Uh no, uh oh no, no, no no, she's never gonna have him on again, goody no, no, no, no, Cuban he's been coming up. Fat Pig goes up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean so sometimes she gets guessed and sometimes she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well it's kind of like you, Jake, Welcome to Hale. You just kind of stand out the link, right. You don't tell a time or nothing. You know, you can just send a link.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People watch out for your stream and if they can come home, they'll come on. And sometimes it's just you right yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, super cut, super tit City, old.
Speaker 4: Being supercrit City.
Speaker 1: By the way, everybody, I know a lot of people don't like super Tad, superd.
Speaker 2: I've never tried. I've never tried with it. I don't know. Let's go lie, are you really ending? No? You know, I know your little tricks.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm, I can't find you said not the doctor on that picture? Do it now? The doctor on that picture.
Speaker 1: That's Ally's angels on the Let me see who the body's angels are? Is one of them bees?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: A baby be or yeah, yeah, that one right there?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's Amy right there? My Mi is right there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one is good?
Speaker 2: This one in the red hat I flee? H Can you name the other ones?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sammy's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shammy's like way up there, she's the one coming down.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know, sweet scorpio right here?
Speaker 1: H scoobyo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then who's who's the one the very far left? That's the only one you haven't gotten?
Speaker 1: Who is that story?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's story? And now you know all the Bobby's angels?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one.
Speaker 4: Look, what is the one with with the one leg?
Speaker 2: Well? Amy? Amy is an amputee, yes, but in this picture she's got a prosthetic under her her pants.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I felt. I didn't didn't want to like disrespect her. The reason why I wanted to leave that pedal was because I didn't want to disrespect her. I felt bad. I felt I feel bad. Yeah, because I've had I've had friends, and I have friends and associates that dealt with the empathy. Were empathy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a situation to begin right. Yeah, she has a good sense of humor about it.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I've I just didn't want to disrespect her.
Speaker 2: Well, you shouldn't just affect anybody.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh.
Speaker 2: Uh fineapples here saying if you want.
Speaker 1: To come up. Actually, it's just I gotta no Nick. Nick needs to pay they told back, because that day To actually took care of that. They need to get paid that money. Here's the thing. Wait he said that out loud. The debt was paid. Listen. Here here's the thing. Actually, like I said, they owe day Twill the money. They don't owe me the money anymore, but they need to take care of They need to take care of day Ty you because you too took care of it. That was for the next time. A pineapple. That was so the next time, say, we don't have to deal with this because Nick sometimes forgets the sense off.
Speaker 2: Or sat on the show so he doesn't have to pay.
Speaker 1: It was all day tall. Yeah. By the way, actually, if you want to come up, you gotta leak in your in your email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get up here.
Speaker 1: Well, and also, but you know, you know, Chris Thompson is gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: Let him be pissed if he's fissed because you okay, guess what, Jake, I ain't pissed because you have Chris Thompson. I don't give a shit who the fuck you have on. It's your show. So if he's pissed that you had me on, then that just means he's scared. He's scared. He's scared you're gonna flip flop on him again. But you know how much he went at you, Jake. He did shows about you.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean he just that's one of the reasons why, Uh, Area was like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: By the way, I feel like that they're they're fighting in the chat.
Speaker 2: Uh well, still work it out.
Speaker 1: Uh Pineapple pineapples calling Nick lazy?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I see that.
Speaker 1: But Nick does only. By the way, dude, did you see.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I gotta take this comment down because, uh, hey, Guru, I gotta take this comment down because you said Kles real name, horror.
Speaker 2: Let's get it, bleeded. What you call men?
Speaker 1: He Guru called the kle Luke.
Speaker 2: I think everybody by now knows Jake. It's okay, it's just the first name. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Pineapple come on up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pineapple, come on up, bro.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got something for pineapple pineapple fare.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, hold on something.
Speaker 2: Pineapple's good eating, right, Jake, hold on? Pineapples are tasty.
Speaker 1: M you do remind me about something?
Speaker 2: No angry going, No, it's not What are you talking about? That's blasphemy? Jake Hudson should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 1: How do you actually scot sh the secret?
Speaker 2: H Did you notice how uh angry Goanna dropped the one one too? It's just angry Goanna?
Speaker 1: Now y.
Speaker 2: Awesome? All yes, excuse me, guru one, excuse me.
Speaker 1: By the way, somebody's coming up. Oh good, somebody that you.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, somebody that I love.
Speaker 1: You get a show? You do shows with this guy?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really, I wonder who it could be?
Speaker 1: Oh you do? You were so called no filter? You get TGP with him?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay Bobby fran No m hm.
Speaker 1: And here.
Speaker 2: I thought he couldn't get on the internet like a little like one o'clock or something.
Speaker 1: No it's not Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: And though it's not Bobby Epier either, No, damn. And though it's not Bobby P.
Speaker 2: Well it would be hard to be Bobby P. Bobby P is dead.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's something it's one of it's somebody that.
Speaker 2: You know is.
Speaker 1: You know we know his daughter?
Speaker 2: His daughter? The Why would I know anybody's daughter? Kudo? This is all right if you bob.
Speaker 1: An old guy that lives in Illinois.
Speaker 2: Oh doc.
Speaker 1: H these kids are actually Come on up, oh d come on up.
Speaker 2: Come on up, Ashley, I'm nample.
Speaker 9: Come on up, come on.
Speaker 1: You got to be ap live and a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't I don't know if I'm gonna make it to day. We don't have to go to bed. I haven't been to bed yet.
Speaker 1: You haven't been to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might pop off for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Ye what what? Oh it's Scott?
Speaker 2: Holy shit? How did I not think that it was Scott? This makes me wow, this makes me so happy? What Oh the reuniting It.
Speaker 9: Would never happen again.
Speaker 2: Since I've been here.
Speaker 9: Also, i'm talking through my computer.
Speaker 10: My mind can't working right now.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? Oh damn? Yeah, we can hear you. We can hear you. But yeah, I mean, I don't know what. He did his tenth anniversary on YouTube stream and I was on that for a little while, but then the little motherfucker motherfucked me again like two days later.
Speaker 1: I was dude, I was just dude, I was. I was on Bobby Frans Show the other day with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That so we made up there again. And then two days later your motherfucked me again.
Speaker 10: You want good to see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I'm making I got something for you, making Bobby into a pineapple?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, yeah, he took a screenshot of me. He's making photos of me. Let's see it. Let's see. Can you hear me?
Speaker 10: I think I got my mink working on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's working. We hear you, bro?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had to come on when I seen you two on before BF half, I had to come on here.
Speaker 1: And oh more happy.
Speaker 2: It'll last two days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get in here.
Speaker 10: What could it's not going?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Jake, take the d m.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, did you send me a picture? Oh my lord?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Okay, so share with the class? Ya is it his penis?
Speaker 1: No butthole?
Speaker 2: No, no, f there, No, he turned me into a pineapple.
Speaker 10: You know something, I've never seen him a felt as a.
Speaker 13: I checked in the other day and I saw I've seen a new guy hosting the show, you know, maybe somebody on and uh so I asked the monkey question. You know they'll do there all the new and uh, he just kind of, you know, blew it off. And then Terry Nee super chatted for him to answer my question. And then so this guy says, uh, well, he's already been asked it before, and I don't even recognize him, but it's possibly I forgot. He goes, I've already been asked that before by somebody else, or he changed his name, and uh what I didn't realize it was the Pineapple without his clothes on.
Speaker 2: It was a oh yeah, yeah, ah, yeah he he podcasts as himself. Now I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heap.
Speaker 10: No more Pineapple at all. He don't really work do the Pineapple thing.
Speaker 2: I I don't think so, I don't think. But no, she actually she was like, oh he's hot. I think she likes him even more.
Speaker 10: Now, do you gotta do Mike or something? Your voice sounds maybe yeah, you sound bigger or fooler or something.
Speaker 2: Not really, I mean I actually I did. I did upgrade my my headset to uh the version three of this thing, so it might sound a little bit different.
Speaker 10: Oh it sounds different than me, and it better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope it does, because it was one hundred and fifty dollars. Oh another one, Yeah, but the newest version of it, that's what. Yeah, I can tell a difference, you know, the rasor Black Shark or Black Shark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they have a body. No, they would say versus undertaker. What David Taylor.
Speaker 2: David Chandler.
Speaker 1: To the top of the hour, Bobby Free and yeah, yeah, I mean you have So you're mister your your Friday streams.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: I hope that you're doing a night stream tonight on rumble.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's supplying who.
Speaker 1: In town? Who?
Speaker 2: Uh trying to start some trouble.
Speaker 1: That's about by the way.
Speaker 2: I've heard both. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Is this the actual doom that I see him? The clipper for the onion in order? Yeah, that doom?
Speaker 2: Okay, let lately what's going with her?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 13: No, but I did just a little bit whenever I was asking that pineapple that joke stuff, he was talking about that or watching somebody talk about it whatever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just I caught just enough that I thought I need to go back and see what the what's going on with this? And then I never met it exactly.
Speaker 2: What if you want if you want an update, go watch all doom stuff. He's got it up there.
Speaker 10: I was gathering that, Uh did she have a falling out with blind Mike maybe?
Speaker 2: And uh, I think she's kind of having a falling out with everybody lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she went she went on everybody Scotty.
Speaker 10: Uh something that order as was here and yeah, or that she was on other streams and I don't know, I don't know enough is that the real actually Cummings.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, yes, that's the one and you get all the people all the stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh so, by the way, what do can we watch doom clip? Can we watch the dude's payer clip?
Speaker 10: Show me the elector one? Give me an electric one?
Speaker 14: Dude?
Speaker 1: Can we play your clip? Dude? Can we play your clip? Yeah? I'm asking because I don't want to get right.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, thanks for the wrench, Jake, you moderate monded me. I'll be mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'll lose it soon.
Speaker 1: Can we watch can we watch play whatever you want? Okay, I don't, but here's the thing is is, I don't don't want to play doube clips and then they have to deal with deal with a copyright because I hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good guy, So is she all right?
Speaker 1: Here we go by the way, why why is I not? Uh? By the way, I like the video and let me Also.
Speaker 10: He goes thick with the buyers away.
Speaker 13: Since since we've talked to him last I know it said on twenty four Hour Show, he seems like he does the buy the ways more.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think it's becoming like a nervous habit maybe triggered him.
Speaker 1: Maybe by the way, by the way.
Speaker 2: There he goes more. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm pulling out the Oh here, the name of it is blonde. Mike distance himself from his locale former producer Dja Electra or a part of Electric.
Speaker 2: She got locality.
Speaker 9: Like here, you know why I started these essential oils?
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 9: That's told me I stunk and it hurt my fucking feelings. So like I literally started smugging anything anything new happening in the devil verse this week. Oh, Mike, so glad you asked. I can't shut up about I've seen some clips.
Speaker 15: You missed everything.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 15: You gotta get ahold of these producers that you hired lost their minds.
Speaker 9: First of all, I've never hired anyone. Oh, she's out, she's gone. Thanks, No, I guess you fired someone.
Speaker 1: Then I was gonna say, d jail Electra never worked for Blonde Mike. Uh, Casey Day worked for blonde Mike. Casey Day half tried was was Blonde Mike's producer. D Jail Electra was making was making all on behalf of hack Rid four blonde for blonde Mike. By the way, Blonde Mike was also I remember Blonde Mike was also on on like on h on Bartol bar Barstool Bartel Sports with there you go, you.
Speaker 2: Got it out good good good good good run out of.
Speaker 9: Money, really hurting the brand?
Speaker 2: Mike was really doing damage.
Speaker 1: What did you do? Now?
Speaker 2: You now explain?
Speaker 14: I didn't really feel bad? But am I crazy like or something? I feel bad for genuinely what happened? You didn't No, I didn't.
Speaker 9: Oh that he can explain.
Speaker 1: Is like she would so a lot of people think that Blonde Mike, but it's the truth.
Speaker 10: She really blind.
Speaker 1: I don't blind. I'm even blocked from his channel. I'm blocked from the channel because fucking Casey Day DJ letter c has we had had me blocked from that assholes. Casey Day is ruined. Here's the thing. I would rather watch paint dry. Mm hmm. By the way, while I'm doing this, i'm I have you want me to give Scott your channel a shout out of Scott also probably will be prop on the channel.
Speaker 10: Or wh's finished for the clip we got here, chel my channel just good ship.
Speaker 15: Damn Internet. It's at least picking on her, you know, she was, she was up. I don't know why she keeps doing all these shows.
Speaker 9: I don't know why.
Speaker 14: I so she's asked me for advice a couple of times, and I have a couple of times said stop about.
Speaker 1: What stop this.
Speaker 9: Genuinely, I didn't mean it shitting on her. I don't know how Jake posit. This is not good. And by the way, she seems to damn it.
Speaker 2: Jake posit for a second coat. So okay, Elektra like I don't know. Doom labeled one of her streams as the worst stream ever. Yeah yeah, and he clipped it. He put it up and two K and Granny went over it. She was in the chat spurging out over over it, and then they sent her the link and she went up there and two K was like really hard.
Speaker 10: Already had that back.
Speaker 2: Stuff from earlier. Yeah, right, yeah exactly. So so then yeah, I mean she started going on all these shows, you know, and uh, what was it last week or something she was on Uh, I don't know why she agreed to do this, but she went on Hughsey's show with Little Lemmy and she knew Little Lemmy does not like her, and I mean, yeah, it was it was pretty crazy day got into it. And then she went over to another stream after Little Lemmy like you know, just kind of took her out and she left. And yeah, she went over to Arkansas. Do you know Arkansas? Okay, Well, she went over to Arkansas anyway, and there was there was like a bunch of people on that panel and she was literally crying.
Speaker 10: Criticism of one show.
Speaker 2: I mean there there was quite the beat down. She's not mentally well though, I think you know, she was going she was going pretty hard at Lemmy. I mean, she told let me to uh, you know, pretty yourself up before, but the day before, like like you know, put some put some makeup on, make yourself look good, you know, so let me let me actually war juggalo makeup on this dream. She was a juggle let It was pretty awesome. It was pretty motherfuckers. But yeah, then she went crying over to Arkansas and I mean she was like literally sobbing. You can hear her, and so yeah, I mean, I don't know, I don't know what's happened since then, but I think she's kind of.
Speaker 1: The Internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's taking it way too seriously.
Speaker 1: Clip because we got about eight more minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Flaire Flair Flair, she's going and vice versa.
Speaker 9: Well, well sure, but what doom is doing is taking clips from her. I don't care. I'm mad. The mean, the captions are like, oh, worst show ever or whatever. Right, he's taking a clip from her show, just saying here it is right, that's it. There's a fucking asshole. If you think what he's doing is bad, you must think I'm a monster.
Speaker 1: Sure you know.
Speaker 9: And I said this to her. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 14: Do you think Joe Maderie agrees with everything I've ever said about him? Do you think he would like a few moments for rebuttal But it's okay because it's him, right, That's that's that's the problem is like, if you gonna be in that world, he kind of got to deal with that, but I did I noticed.
Speaker 9: I think, well again, I'll stick up for a little bit.
Speaker 14: I've never kind of seen her in that world until now she's kind of She's on a lot of those shows more. And I don't think I'm taking like vicious shots that people are in the middle. It seems like she's on a lot of those shows. I don't see a lot of it. Uh, but you know now I've seen more and more clips over the last couple of weeks, and it's like, if you're going to be in that world, that might be what happens. And she asked me, should I do a show? She's like, but I have to respond to this stuff. And I said, and if you're doing, if you do, I said, I have no idea what you're gonna say. I know exactly what the response will be. It will be making fun of that. And there was I texted because I really stayed out of it. I didn't pay any attention because I felt bad for her. And when I watched that clip the other night twokie that I think you saw the woe with her a little lemmy, I think may be the one after that.
Speaker 15: Okay, So she went on Hughesy Show again, there's really no good reason to show. There's I mean, there are some people, but every time someone goes on a huge Hughesy show, they end up getting.
Speaker 1: Like sorry, but I wanted to say, you guys so good first, what you have right now? How I want to get I want to get to if we want to, because we got this is a ten minute clip and we got right now we have.
Speaker 10: That can be a couple of minutes late. Because we've got that, we can finish.
Speaker 3: It was the thing.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 9: She okay, So here's what happened.
Speaker 15: Her and Lemmy had some kind of disagreement and her and Lemmy were gonna be on Hughsey Show. Togain she's got to be and she told little Mean call yourself up.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why she.
Speaker 15: Even said that, but that look at the cartoon. Then Little let Me went on hughsy Show Dress Car and then they started. Then they started getting into an argument and for some reason DJ Electric started talking about Haley from Pretty Anti Social and oh Yeah, which to her credit, Hailey from Pretty Anti Social did stuff on her show competing, but it just kind of see, I don't know, I can't. It's hard to follow all this.
Speaker 12: It's the thing is you know if you have if you have because if you have an opinion, if you have an opinion response, you know what I mean, go ahead, all these people, they're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: Board.
Speaker 9: Yeah, next video mine, Mike compares j.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing number one, so uh so here here, by the way, do I Sometimes I get afraid to play clips due to the fact that people hate I don't want I I leave my clip stop, I leave my shows up. I'm not like Kevin. I'm not like Ray, like Chad who puts it a paywall when they get done. I'm not like Cardiff where put on a paywall. Way anybody that by the way, the only thing that you you gotta you gotta respect. I gotta respect people, unless it is because we got about three minutes left here, we got about before.
Speaker 16: I think good once said there she's gott I wouldn't have we first knew her for several months, just I would never think none of these things would be would happen.
Speaker 2: Whenever she blew up.
Speaker 10: When she blew blows up, she really seems like she really blows up.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah, maybe she gets well, I think she gets drunk, and I think right now she's having like a mental fucking breakdown.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And the thing is, the thing is that's well ugly with when you're a cartoon, come on.
Speaker 1: But also the thing is for me is pitch. You know.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's get to it, but that perfect perfect. He can title it that and then it'll just be me saying it, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't go what the fuck what?
Speaker 14: That's not what I said?
Speaker 15: Right, You'll watch it and you'll think I said whatever I said, you know. So let me really laid into Electra on the Hughesy Show. I don't think so, and her feelings were obviously hurt, and she immediately jumped on some other show that I've never even heard of and was just crying on there about how everyone's making fun of her and everyone.
Speaker 1: So it was tough.
Speaker 14: It was tough, and I don't know why people are having her on like the same way I said that about you know why they're having her on?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes?
Speaker 9: And no, I mean yes, I know, I just don't care.
Speaker 14: You know, they don't give a fuck me. It would be like I don't know, do you really want to be She's obviously dealing with the tough time. I don't know what her personal life is like, but it seems like she's dealing with a lot, obviously. And I've said over and over again, there's no upside doing what you're doing. There's there's never gonna be a moment where everyone that's making fun of her is like she puts together a string of words where they're like, Oh, your show is really good, and now I really like it.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, like I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't know the point of refuting that, and then people might listen to this and misunderstand me. I can't correct that, Like, you know, if we talk about it again, maybe they'll understand my point because I can correct everyone's misconception.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think doom Is really is the one that made her as bad as she did, because she was.
Speaker 15: I just don't understand why she keeps going on this.
Speaker 14: I'll say this though, I will. I'll I guess if this is a defense I think she keeps saying. I'm only getting this from the little she said to me. It seems like she wants to correct what people think of her. I didn't she she's a she's just looking for attention or whatever. And she's like, oh, okay, well if I do one more show and say I'm not looking for attention, then she's not looking.
Speaker 1: She said, your heart, No Jesus, No.
Speaker 2: What I did is I've seen it already.
Speaker 1: No, not that what it's being said to you. Okay, I turned it into uh the tubers. I turned uh two key Cardiff and uh bond Mike.
Speaker 15: And oh, my lord's never gonna have I don't think that's an effective strategy. You now see why I said women should not be in the dabble verse. I said this from day walk gard.
Speaker 9: If you know that I don't know.
Speaker 10: I still don't know what she wants from bling mic they ruined every day.
Speaker 9: Well, at least there's no other women in the verse have in trouble these days.
Speaker 2: I don't think I understand it.
Speaker 1: Spra what about what about uh? By the way is the way? Who?
Speaker 2: I don't know she's in the dabble verse?
Speaker 1: Who Ashley? Oh yeah, I be good social, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Haley.
Speaker 10: Adjacent to the very least opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I would say that too. All right, Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, have you not heard about Haley from Anti Social.
Speaker 9: I have not watch this. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Are you serious?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, we should go watch little Bit of Aaron.
Speaker 9: This is no, we will never watch Aaron Dude show.
Speaker 15: Aaron is on Cloud nine today, So I guess, uh, somehow someone leak Haley's pretty antisocials Chad zoobox criminal history. Like Chad has more on his history, but hers are by far more serious.
Speaker 9: Before I get into that, is she someone that does that to other people?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 9: Okay, because I was she because.
Speaker 15: She was all over like Aaron's you know, criminal thing.
Speaker 14: And I guess I guess fair game. But I don't know why people like he goes right to let me find their personal information.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 15: There was a woman that she was consintly keeping up with her Eagles ship. But yeah, like this is crazy, like all the way back to two thousand, uh selling heroine assault with a deadly wippon Like this.
Speaker 9: Is all insanity, misunderstand. I mean, yeah, listen, we've all what happened with Chad. Sometimes, Uh, I.
Speaker 15: Does go over people's criminal criminal history. Yeah, stuff like that, that's like we all do.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't know Haley Haley from Ut hit the button, hit the like button.
Speaker 9: Do you think about that doom clipper?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, angry angry lesbian cunt, angry lesbian cunt.
Speaker 2: Do you never mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Doom o kisom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there you go. Huh.
Speaker 13: I'm happy to got I'm happy I got the ketch up a little bit on that, and and most of all that.
Speaker 1: That we're.
Speaker 10: Back together. Man, I gotta go with Jacob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta go Jake to.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a good one, Jake.
Speaker 1: Hi. All right, y'all, that was a pretty good show. But you know, I just want to say thank you to thank you for be and maybe driving down the road and back again the hardest true