Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty agenda. I'm your host, Andrew. Thanks for being patient here to talk about what they won't as always, hopefully everybody's hearing me good through here. I was trying to get all my settings all together. All right, let me get started. Yeah, So you may have seen, based on the thumbnail that we had going on and also the title, what we're gonna be talking about here, it's gonna be the MAD program Medical Assistance in Dying, and we're gonna talk about people cleaning your house. What this is, you know, I almost call it medical assistance in debt because it seems, you know, as you look into this that if you want to, you know, if you feel like a burden into society, if you you know, you may just be able to, you know, if you have a debt that you just feel like you just can't pay it, and you know, maybe you could just go get some medical assistance with that and die. You know, obviously I'm being facetious, but it's really just a slippery slope. Guys. I really disagree with this kind of program, and as you look into it, it's already becoming kind of what you would imagine it to become. Of course, it's starting off with terminal illnesses. We just want to, you know, take care of people that just just can't handle life anymore because they're literally about to die anyway. Sounds great, of course, but once you open that door, it turns into a dark, dark place, as we'll get into. Also, what are they not telling us about the detention centers in neuralink? We're going to get into that. Is it possible that there is some kind of non consent neuralink testing going on with ICE detainees. We will be getting into that as well, So strap up, get ready. It's gonna be a fun episode. Dark episode, but very fun, very informative. As always on six G. We kind of mix it all together, don'tly. But you know, a big part of this what kind of Right before I started this show, I've talked a lot about Curtis Jarvin on the show, And right before I started this, I read Patchwork and it's just something I fell into and I found and I was reading it Mensius Moldbugs Patchwork, which is his like writer's name, Mensius mold Bug. So Curtis Jarvin writes about this idea, and I'm gonna just tell you about this kind of give an introduction and then we'll get into the you know, say hi to everybody and do some housekeeping. But Curtis Jarvin talked about the underclap and what can we do with this underclass when we create this patchwork system, which we've talked about that a lot on the show. And you know this CEO king technique and all the CEO monarchy, AI monarchy, et cetera, et cetera, we talk about it all the time. So he kind of says, he goes, what do we do with this underclass? Right, as a matter of fact, let me just show it to you. I don't want to butcher it. I'd love for you to see it. So yeah, Mensius Moldbug aka Curtis Jarvin talks about what are we going to do with the underclass? Well, we could virtualize them, we could turn them into we could turn him into biodiesel fuel for our trolleys for this new technique system that we're creating. Right, So he had all these ideas and you know, honestly, while I was reading this, I got like emotional. I was like, Wow, this is so dark. You know, I couldn't imagine that somebody would actually think this way. Hold on, my camera keeps messing up here, So I couldn't. I just couldn't imagine that somebody would actually think about these things this way with such a lack of care. And so anyway, so as I got into it, I was like, all right, well let me look into this, and it seems that they're creating the tech that he was talking about, you know, the idea of virtualizing and all these things. So let me go ahead and add this to stage here. This is it right here, so in patchwork, I'd just save this, so this is perfect. He talks about virtualizing is the most humane alternative to genocide, and a lot of this stuff we'll get into today kind of talks about this exact technology Curtis Jarvin, talks about the utter dystopian techno monarch ideology that Curtis Jarvin has. That's what this post is about. And it's funded by Peter teel he Is, and so's jd Vance. Of course, they're just kind of given an intro to who Curtis Jarvin is. It says here, as the delegate of San Francisco, what should you do with these people? I think the answer is clear alternative energy since wards are liabilities. There's no business case for retaining them at their present so their present andbulatory form. So he's talking about the underclass, the people that you just can't really they don't work, They just kind of suck off the state, et cetera. So the most profitable disposition for this dubious form of capital is to convert them into biodiesel, which can help power them unibuses. Now, he says, okay, just kidding, sort of a naive Randian thing which appeals instantly to a geek like him, but of course has nothing to do with real life. The trouble with biodiesel solution is that no one would want to live in a city with public transportation that was fueled even partly by the distilled remains of its late underclass. It's just dark. You know, when you read somebody's idea of a you know, being a funny be to not to liquidate the words metaphorically or literally, but to virtualize them, a virtualized human in a permanent solitary confinement, waxed like a bee in larvae in a cell. I mean, this guy's sick, dude. He's talking about people essentially sealed except for emergencies. But this would drive him insane, except that the cell contains an immersive virtual reality interface which allows him to experience a rich, fulfilling life in a completely imaginary world. So anyway, this guy's courting favor with people like JD. Vans, et cetera, et cetera. So it's people like this, you know that. I'm just like, dude, it's just insane, you know. But hold on a second, let me get this out. So anyway, yeah, it's people like Curtis Yarb and they kind of got me going. So also, I saw this and this is what just made me decide, Okay, I'm gonna do this show today. And here it is. So this is all. Let me make sure I got sound on here. This is a it's a made program advertisement, and it's probably the weirdest ad I've ever seen in my life, honestly. So hold on, let me go ahead and pull this up.
Speaker 2: All right, ready, kay, press are sacred and I imagine my final days.
Speaker 3: I see bubbles, I see the ocean, I see musical. Even now as I seek help to end my life, there is still so much beauty. You just have to be brave enough to see it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, that's just dark, you know. I mean she's talking about all the beauty she sees in life as she goes to end her life. Uh, I don't understand how, Like why somebody I don't understand how that's an advertisement? Somebody like, uh, what's his name? Somebody like Tim Dillon should make jokes about that. I mean, it's almost writes its own jokes. That thing is that advertisements so messed up it almost makes its own jokes. That's insane. But yeah, I just think it's crazy. Hold on one second, all right, got my camera back up, So anyway, Yeah, I just think it's absolutely nuts. All right, what's up, guys? How are we doing? How we doing? So that's just kind of an intro. So you know, you see those two things together. You know, obviously the Curtis Jarvin patchwork thing of virtualizing people and doing those things. I just thought, you know, it was just such an inhumane way to look at people in such an inhumane way to treat them doing that. But whatever, So, anyway, how we doing, how we doing? Caking a cup? What's up? How we're doing? Net Hunter? Welcome in? Everybody, Welcome in? Hey, we'll go ahead and do the you know the same you know deal, you know, super chapps five people, get that shit up and you get free Patreon for a couple of months. How we doing, orb Man made in the Shade, baby? You know? Hopefully not? What's this? There was a scene like that in Silet Green. Really that's crazy? Yeah, man, it's freaky, dude. I just think that, you know, I think of bubbles as I'm gonna kill myself. Did you hear her? She's like, as I go to kill, as I go, you know, to enter to this death, I think about bubbles. I'm just thinking about bubbles, think about the beauty alike. What's up, still, Prill? How we doing? Oh here, hold on, let me fix my mic man, Dude, I honestly don't like this app. I think I'm gonna get to get off this app. I gotta get off this app. Gotta get off this app anyway. Streamyard sucks, dude. I'm gonna be honest with you. Maybe I need to start using a restream or something. Inside your bones. Welcome in. How we doing? Hopefully we're done with these technical difficulties. Let's get back to it. You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna just one more time because I don't think we could do that enough. I mean, it's really crazy to me, just this concept that like we're looking at here just one more time. I just think it's worth it to look at this, uh this ad again? Man, I mean, come on, dude. I saw this ad and I just thought, Dude, this is such an inverted world we live in today. I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Press are sacred, and I imagine my final days. I see bubbles, I see the ocean, I see music. Really, even now as I seek help to end my life, there is still so much beauty. You just have to be brave enough to see it.
Speaker 1: Press, even as I seek to end my life, I see so much beauty in the world. So how do you So why would you end your life if you see all this beauty? And how is that? It just almost defeats the purpose? So this is just kind of like what's been running through my head. All right, we'll get into all the details of this and everything. I'm just kind of giving you a little intro to this. So we've got a lot of stuff on the Mad Program, a lot of stuff on the detention centers and ec on Ice. I think that that's very important as well. We're going to get into that here. Let me show you this. So we got neuralink labs near ice detention camps, Miami, Florida. Neuralink's clinical site at the University of Miami is located near the Chrome Detention facility to twenty twenty five noted detainee deaths involving neurological symptoms, prompting calls for investigations. We're going to get deeper into this, but I just want to give it intro to this topic as well. So there's a Neuralink research site based at Barol Neurological Institute, situated near ice facilities where, according to reports, solitary confinement times increased significantly, So they're trying to keep people away from everybody so that they don't know the symptoms possibly and then Hawaii as well, So allegations have suggested potential connections to Honolulu involved transferred detainees, questions about logistical proximity to the medical facilities in Neuralink. So I got a lot of stuff on this shit, so welcome in. Let's do it. So hopefully, hopefully we're all good. Technical difficulties are over and we could get going. I've got a lot of shit to go to, so we're gonna start with this. It's a cautionary tale of euthanasia in Canada. Pull this up, okay, So youth and asia becomes more prevalent in Canada, death is increasingly seen as an escape for the suffering. What role do Christians play and nurturing advocates for life affirming care? Look at this life affirming care. That's like what they're calling if you want to live, We're gonna affirm your life. How about I don't know, man, whatever, Maybe I'm looking too far into it, but it seems like they give less to the life aspect and more like to the other I don't know, so let's look at slippery slope. MADE was first legalized in twenty sixteen for Canadians whose deaths was reasonably foreseeable. At the time, a person had to be have a grievous, your remediable medical condition which caused enduring physical or psychological suffering. Think of someone with terminal cancer. In twenty twenty one, five years later, MADE was expanded to include those whose death is not reasonably foreseeable. With this expansion, people with disabilities or non terminal illnesses could choose to have a doctor in their lives. I think it's someone who is wheelchair abound, or somebody who has debts or homeless or you know, feels like a burden to society. That's a new statistic that people that are feeling like a burden to society are the ones, like if they just can't pay their medical bills. So now doctors can say, look, man, you don't have insurance, you can't pay your medical bills, Like I mean, what are we doing here, We're not going to treat you, or they just kind of push it, you know, it's kind of don't say it, but they just I don't know how they would do it, but I'm sure there's some weird thing that they do with their like apprehensive to help let you kind of suffer more than you should, and then you finally say, okay, look I just want to end it anyway. The next expansion has already passed into law, implementation has been delayed until March seventeen, twenty twenty seven. This could allow Canadians suffering solely from a mental illness to be eligible for euth in asia. Somebody's suffering from depression, anxiety, panic attacks. Since legalization, the number of euthanized eight euthanasia deaths in Canada has steadily grown every year and showed little sign of slowing down. Twenty sixteen and twenty twenty three, sixty thousand Canadians have been euthanized. Fifteen thousand and twenty twenty three alone, Euthanasia now accounts for four point seven percent of all deaths in the country, a rate second only to the Netherlands, and euthanasia is now the fifth most cause of death in Canada. Wow, these numbers. With Oregon the first state to legalize assisted suicide in nineteen ninety seven and twenty twenty three, three hundred and sixty seven people died by assisted suicide in Oregon, It's only zero point eight percent of the deaths in the state. Either way, I don't like the fact that it's in the states. We're going to get into that as well. I think that obviously we have state by state action. So therefore, you know, Oregon may be good, but Washington may decide to go for the depression aspect. So I just think, again, the slippery slope always applies, so of course Oregon and other American states only permit assisted suicides where doctor gives the patient the means to end their own life, and generally they need two doctors to sign off on it, et cetera. A Canada, assisted suicide is permitted, but nearly non existent. Made debts are almost exclusively due to euthanasia, where doctors actively actively ends a patient's life. Man, dude, that's crazy, dude. I mean, because when you think about it, they go, I've seen made ads where they go, We've helped more people this year than we have, you know, last year, And I just think that that's a bad business plan. You know, I understand that obviously every business wants to grow, but I don't think a euthanasia business should be in the business of growing. I mean, just throwing that out there. Suffering is usually behind a request for euthanasia. The most common side of reason for euthanasia requests are the loss of the ability to engage in meaningful activities or to perform activities of daily living. So anyway, it gets into this Christian you know, understanding of human dignity, et cetera. And obviously that's the thing with the cancer patients. You know this, it's funny. The only thing I can find to actually have a cautionary advertisement or article is a Christian university. So at least there's still some good Christians out there. Right, You're not gonna get anybody else telling you of the things we should worry about with this. Everybody else is just gonna do like COVID. Oh, we're just protecting people, you know, it's the polite society shit. And then that slippery slope happens because unfortunately there's the profit aspect whenever it comes to medical hospitalization, et cetera. I mean, this doesn't fall flat. I'm sure on anybody here listening. It's just like, of course there's an incentivization at some point to use the euthanasia instead of the treatment. Just saying all right, let's pull this one up now. So this PBS News some healthcare workers in Canada grappling with patients for questioning euthanasia. Homeless man refusing long term care, a woman with severe obesity, an injured worker giving me a eager government assistance, and a grieving widow. Wow, so we have somebody that's upset, we have somebody that's just a little bit hurt from I mean, I don't know how hurt he is, so they all requested to be killed under Canada's euthanasia system. Each of these sparked private debate amongst doctors nerisses struggling with ethics of one of the most the world's most permissive laws on the practice. So Canada pushes to expand euthanasia, and more controversy countries moved to legalize it. As we went into, Some doctors fear moving forward even with cases that meet Canada's legal requirements, which allow people for with people with irremediable suffering from non fatal medical conditions and disabilities. So the doctors ain't feeling right about it because there's some doctor. I mean, doctors aren't inherently evil. I'm sure that this doesn't fall flat on him either. Now I wonder, you know, when Trump talks about med beds. Let's see Trump med beds. See because I wonder what these med beds really really are? You know what I mean? Trump posted about a medical conspiracy theory called med beds. September twenty seven, Trump shared Jesus apparently AI generate a video of himself promoting a cure all medbed It's a medical conspiracy theory. The video, which has since been to lead it from a shrill account resembling Fox News segment on the show hosted by the president's daughter in law Laura Trump, but it never aired on the network. Laura Trump seems to be seems to be like the conspiracy theorist of the family. In Trump's family, actually, I think they all have hands in creating conspiracy theories. I think Trump obviously he's got handing QAnon with Epstein, et cetera. Uh, Steve Bannon, all these people connections with conspiracies. I'm getting the fuck out of here. Dude, USA just wants to run up a bunch of ads and shiit on me. But yeah, dude, I would never get into a med bed because the thing is like that just seems like a slippery slope. As well. You know, we put too much trust, trust into a pharmaceutical industry that has clearly been shown to not mind killing people for profit. Mmkay, So we can move on from that. Yeah, I just think that it's some crazy shit out here, dude. So there's not too much on med beds yet. I mean there's some statistics that there is, like, uh, like we could look up like race is using MADE program in Canada. I wonder if they have some kind of statistic. Uh, so here we go. Let's see here, twenty two three of those who received MADE under track two, we're female, fifty percent we're male. Yeah, but it's not doing race. So talker Carlson puts out this idea that they're disproportionately killing white people. I don't sign off on that. I'm just curious that there's any statistic to back that up and why he would say it unless it's true. And I'm not entirely sure if it is, you know, but let's find out. So what do we got here? Ooh, it's not the easiest to find you know, they don't just got that statistic out there. He probably dug a little or he's just making it up white race statistic for me program. Sorry, guys, all right, this is gonna be the only thing I like, look up live. I'm just really curious about this. Also, what the fuck did you guys see this graph? It's just hooking hooking up. Look at that ticking up? So we got Oregon. I mean, you know they're saying that there's not any I mean, we definitely got more people doing it though, So all right, anyway, so let's see here, if we could get some kind of statistic, Okay, race, non white eighty five, not Hispanic white ninety five percent. Wow, not Hispanic white ninety five percent. That is this proportionate. I mean that's a lot. Ninety five percent of everybody is non Hispanic white. So that's eighteen hundred and sixty five versus eighty five non white people. So I guess I get what he's doing there. I mean he's right. Wow. Medication, let's see here. Sedatives. Yeah, sixty seven percent of the people had sedatives. Well, no shit, they're just ready to check out, dude. Uh, eighty seven percent palwative care. All right, Well, just curious look at little statistics there about it. But we will be tracking that. You know, of course in our states, we care more about America when it comes to this. But it's definitely a slippery slope, as we said. So we got Cacario pulling up about the Civil War, wearing the Civil War. I'm taking him burlap sack so I can blend into the garbage. Yeah, dude, you wouldn't be hard, especially with Antifa, black black anything to blend right in with Antifa. Maybe don't do that actually, So anyway, let's get into this other thing I was looking at. So there's this. Let me look into this alone surgeon malpractice as well. I forgot about that. So because again this just kind of just back up my claim with not trusting the MADE program and not trusting these kind of medical things. Check this out. There's a surgeon. Let's see if I can pull this up real quick. Okay, all right, ready for this. This ship's crazy, dude. This is all right if you're not, if you're just if you're just listening to this. There's a lady that's dancing with a scalpel in her hand, and she's a surgeon and she's just jiving right now. YEAHO waste nice snash. You got a body looks now to bro, that's like, that's a surgeon, dude. So this GOT Community noted, you know, just disclosure, full disclaimer. This got Community noted that this story is from twenty eighteen and the practitioner was a dermatologist, not a certified board surgeon, but the patient underwent lifel suction suffered cardiac arrests during the procedure due to lack of emergency equipment and was left with permanent brain damage. Now that community note doesn't like, Okay, this is still fucked up? Right? Am I wrong? Here? Like, it's still what are we doing? This person sedated and you're over here dancing. Just come on, wow, I'm gonna get copyrighte from that. I'm just kidding. Her voice ain't that good? I mean, come on, dude, this is crazy. Oh man, cake and a cup goes Jesus, Cake and a cup. I don't think there's many female black surgeons. Cake it a cup asserts, Well, you said that, not me. I have no idea. I mean I'm sure, and Kenya they got plenty. Female surgeons are pretty rare, you know. I'll tell you though, there's a lot of female anesthesiologists. And then they really make all the money if you think about it. I mean they get like one hundred k p per pump. Like every time they go do a quick put somebody out, they get like one hundred kde didn't motherfuckers make money? And I've met a lot of women that were anesthesiologists. Okay, so this is also yeah, So my point is we can't trust the medical system. Come on, guys, I mean these people are psychopaths. You remember during COVID all the nurses dancing, and apparently those were all AI videos. Let's see if we can find that, because that is intriguing, you know, if that's true, because I remember seeing all those nurses dancing and shit, and I thought it was real. But that was before AI came out the way it is today. So let's see we could pull that out. All right, Happy Sunday, How are we doing today? All right? AI nurses dancing during COVID, I'm almost positive that that was Yeah, look at this, Look at this. So they're saying this is all AI, and honestly, now that we have AI, I'm pretty sure that's exactly They're right. I think they're right. So these are all the nurses videos from them during COVID. Let's see if we agree if there is this AI or not. Let me turn off the music because they're gonna be playing music. Yeah, it's hard to tell, but that looks like AI. Come on, that does too. There's like five or six people in one room. Yeah, I don't know. Man, very likely could have been all just a big AI hoax. Why would they do that though? Why would they make AI videos of people dancing during COVID while people are stuck in their house. Well, I have an answer, and I'll be getting into it with William Ramsey in the first week or two of April. We're gonna be doing mind Wars, a mind Wars series together. I believe, maybe at least more than one episode talking about mind Wars. Michael Achino's Mind Wars. You know, he also created another book. I don't know if you've heard about it. It's called Mind Stars by Michael Achino. And this is a less less known book. This this one more tak It's called Mind Star Michael Aquino. Here, I'll show it to you. This is a less known book by Michael Lequino, the guy who's the you know that created the Temple to set connected to a lot of dark things. He created a book called Mind Wars, and I think that they're using that as a blueprint for psychological operations today. But he also created a book called Mind Star. It explores the mystery of the human soul. But you got to remember, this is a delving into the mystery of the human soul from somebody who believes in the you know, Satanic Bible, et cetera. By the way I read the Satanic Bible a little bit of it yesterday after praying for protection, and uh, I'll tell you what, man, it really opened my eyes. Don't understand what they believe in. I I kind of it is a Luciferian yet, like I get it, the Luciferian doctrine, the whole thing, Like I, yeah, it's fucked. I don't agree with any of it, I hope. Let me make that perfectly clear. It is a dark you know. It's all about uh, indulgence. It's it's all about indulgence, and it's all about this idea that that Lucifer gave us thought on a level where we could choose whether we want to go to heaven or be here in the material hell forever. And I choose the first. So anyway, just with that being said, this is from a person who believes in, you know, the Luciferian doctrine. And so he talks about the human soul, what it is, and how it can be detected and how it can be creatively and productively activated. So there's a historical survey that he includes of misapprehensions, misuses, and outright rejections of this crucial metaphysical core of human existence, the soul or mind star he calls it as redefined is the key to individual conscious immortality, which is addressed and prescribed clearly and coherently. So again, it's the Luciferian doctrine, the key to individual conscious immortality. I can't wait to get into Mystery Babylon. I'm gonna revamp Mystery Babylon by Bill Cooper. And the reason why is he literally laid all this out that this is just that man wants to become God. You know, they worshiped the sun, but the sun represents intellect, Luciferian principles of light, the false light, all that shit, Venus and all that. Yes, yes it plays a role. But the Pagan ra, all that shit, that's definitely the intellect from the divine being. So anyway, I'm gonna try to get this book so we could get into this as well. That's what I was getting at. But me and William Ramsey are gonna get into Mind Wars together, do a nice series on it. Welcome, Welcome, everybody. Yes, Bill Cooper, baby the Goat. I've listened to you know, my History babble on a few times and read it a few times. I've taken notes on it a few times. I'm about to do it again. So I'm gonna listen to each episode. I'm gonna break down each episode. I'm gonna do a show on it. I'm gonna try to do it kind of like I'm literally gonna like revamp it. So what I what I plan to do is lay it out just like he did, not in a plagiarized way, but like lay it out just like he did, and then add some modern context to what we see today. Because as I listened to it before, I remember having that the modern context to what he's talking about. I think it'd be great. With all that being said, California is using virtual reality on people in prison and it's working. Curtis Jarvin virtualized them. It looks like they're practicing this technology. So in California, the birth plays much of the world's technology innovation. Virtual reality is being used in an unexpected setting prisons. Forard facilities, Incarcerated people put on meta donated headsets pardon to help prepare for them for re entry into society and the experiences they may have encounter after release. These include exiting prison on release day, attending job interviews, navigating public spaces, paying for groceries, and even participating in family gatherings. For those hold in solitary confinement, virtual reality offers scenes from the outside world, such as Paris, Thailand. Program organizers claim that the use of VR in solitary confinement has coincided with sharp reductions and disciplinary infractions. Wow, dude, look at this. Hold on, let me get back up here. Let's look at this all well.
Speaker 4: For those behind bars, freedom is no longer just about opening the gates. It's also about surviving a world that has moved on without them.
Speaker 5: Inside a California prison, virtual reality is being used as a bridge between incarceration and reintegration, from learning basic life skills to rediscovering hope and purposes.
Speaker 6: In routines nights in silence. For the men and women incarcerated in prisons, the world outside goes from being distant to one that they can't relate to surprisingly even resolving a conflict, skills most of us take for granted. For some, the experience is also way to escape the mental strain of incarceration. The program combines immersive experiences with practical training. Participants move through virtual cities, natural landscapes and everyday scenarios designed to mirror the challenge.
Speaker 1: Hey that shivell on the beach they will face once released.
Speaker 6: The activity is aimed at building confidence by teaching essential lives skills, all within a safe, controlled environment.
Speaker 1: That's a wild shit. That's a wild shit. Uh. Somebody said, well, yeah, I have to look into the Exodus two and six and how it pertains the Trump getting shot in the ear. Yeah, techno prison. Hell, that's exactly right, bird man. And you know, it's that's some crazy shit right there. And then they're like just chilling there. Everybody's just sitting next to each other in virtual reality. That's just wild. It's probably better than just sitting there and all the shit they got to deal with without the virtual reality. I mean, I'll give them that, you know, it's definitely better than that. I can give them that. So but yeah, so, I mean, you know, these virtual prisons. You know, this is the beginning of the idea of virtualizing people. You know, it's the beginning of the idea of putting people in a virtual oasis so they can enjoy this life that they really they don't actually do anything real, tangible, right, I guess speaking to that, we should talk a little bit about since we're talking about this, I mean, how this all kind of interacts with each other in a weird way? Is the robot? Now, you guys know what I'm talking about. By now, I'm sure you've seen that a robot named Neo was walked through the White House with Vanka Trump or Millennia. Where fucked guys? I mean, come on, man, this is crazy. So let's check this out. You know. And of course, what's the main thing that they want to do with this robot. They want to come for your kids. They just want to come for your kids. That's all. We could trust these people with our kids, right. If there's one thing I can trust them with, it's my kids, you know. I mean that's what That's one thing I do trust the government? Uh, these private companies Elon Musk, right, I trust them with my children. Crazy? All right? Well, what's going on here? I gotta type it in again. Robot at the White House? All right, let's check this out. Human building the United States of America.
Speaker 5: I agreeful to be part of the history of the movement of powerful Yoman technology and education.
Speaker 1: Well, then we'll be of it. Dude, I don't like the way Mlanie has been looking the whole time that she's displaying this robot. She's giving the same kind of look whenever she first brought the robot out too. It's just weird. Let's see if I can find uh, the other one of her bringing him out see here. Well I can't, but you know, I'll tell you what the White House app. I hope. I don't want to get off tangent here, but ope, nobody got the white House app. They dropped an app recently, and this app has it runs foreground services. It can appear on top of other apps. It runs at startup, Google Play, license check. It also can view network connections, prevent phone from sleeping, view Wi Fi connections, use fingerprint hardware, receive data from the Internet, control vibration, have full network access, and use your biometric hardware. So the White House app is really just a spyware service that they're trying to get you to put on your phone, just so you know, you know, I mean, this is just we're on another level here right now, and people are just I mean eating it up, you know. All right, let me see robout at the White House. Let's see if I can find the other video where she walks down Uh, here we go, she's walking down here. We'll let me pause it. All right, Well, people were talking about how she wasn't walking like, uh, like a woman the whole time. She was kind of walking like a man a little bit. Let's back it up, see if we can see. All right, so she walks like woman woman. Hold on here, let me let me open it up for you. All right, we're good, We're good. We're good. Nope, nope, we're good. So I know what they're saying. She kind of changes her gate while she walks as if she's like unnaturally walking like a woman. I don't know, dude, I mean whatever, you know what I mean, who gives a shit? I can't really tell. So this is what she had to say about it. Let's see see here what she hunt she's talking about. Yeah, I mean, in the comfort of your home, you can have these robots teaching you.
Speaker 4: Imagine a humanoid educator named Plato. Access to the classical studies is now instantaneous literature, science, art, philosophy, mathematics.
Speaker 1: And did you notice they called this robot Plato. They call it Plato because the neo Platonic era that they're trying to enter with this new age of Atlantis, the Golden Age, the Golden era. And so why didn't they name this robot Aristotle? You know, Aristotle was more of a philosopher if you want to talk Greek philosophers, right, No, but Plato was initiated in the temple of the King's chamber with the pyramids and etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. He talked to He's the guy who is famous for speaking about Atlantis, the god kings of old, the new Atlantis. This technique, the Coeo king patchwork system, it all ties together. So this does tie in with what we're talking about today. Check this out history.
Speaker 4: Humanity's entire corpus of information is available in the comfort of your home. Plato will provide in.
Speaker 1: The confinement of your prison. As I say, I don't think the comfort of your home sounds good, but the lockdowns from COVID just makes me look at it different.
Speaker 4: A personalized experience, adoptive to the needs of each student. Plato is always patient and always available. Predictably, our children we develop deep critical thinking an independent reasoning abilities. The AI powered Plato will boost analytics skills and problem solving and adopt in real time to a students space.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you're gonna get more critical thinking from using a robot for doing your thinking. I mean, I guess one could argue it's a tutor based system. But either way, we should not be h we should not be giving off I'm trying to think of the word but segmenting off our critical thinking to these machines and these systems. So anyway, Plato, the robot, you know, bringing back the bringing it back. Can you imagine asking your Plato? Can you imagine asking your Plato about the three thousand years that we'll call in a drone strike. That's hilarious, you know, Hey, what up? Biblical? What up? Steve Steven Steven. Yeah, Plato is definitely a weird one. You know, No Plato as in the toy I'm pretty sure it's Plato as in the Philosopher New robot Plato. I'm pretty sure it's called Plato. Yes, Plato, like the Philosopher, a patient's always available educator, capable of adapted to each student's need, promoting critical thinking and fringing up time for other activities. Milannia Trump says, So, yeah, buddy, Plato is gonna come teach your kids for you in your house, and it's gonna make sure you're doing your doing what you're supposed to be doing. And so anyway, just moving on from that, let's talk more about neuralink, right, Let's get into the idea of this prison system, digital prison system. It kind of leads into neuralink. This weird shit going on with that. There is stuff brewing up with this. So technology is turning immigration detention into an invisible leash. Let's start off with this and then we'll get into the next aspect of this. This is a multifaceted situation. We got here. So mary Ella crossed in Arizona just after dawn, her daughter Isabella pressed tightly in her chest, both of them shivering despite the desert. Okay, I don't want the SOB story. They crossed over here legally, Border patrol picked them up. Okay. Mary Ellen Isabella were separated that night just for processing. Okay, she cannot sleep, YadA, YadA. Mary Ellen Isabella were moved to a privately run facility detention center in Texas. Maryella had no idea what that meant. The facility looked like a warehouse. Cameras tracked her every move and a heavy bracelet was clasped to her ankle. It buzzed softly every few hours. She later learned it logged her location, steps and even patterns of restlessness, restlessness night. Every call to her brother costs nearly a dollar a minute, medical care required or request followed by a long wait. Okay, but what matters is that they have this app that called smart Link, which would use the phone camera to scan her face. So Ice is kind of testing out this biometric system tracking system. Palaenteer style may then style Gotham. These are all the different data services for Palenteer like Gotham. Here let's show you so you know what I'm saying. So Gotham has talent or talent here has Gotham. Gotham is a flagship data analytics platform designed for government and defense agencies, enabling them to integrate, analyze, and visualize vast amounts of data for actionable insight. Now this is for police officers, emerging threats, operational challenges. But pretty much it's a fucking police state system that can can watch everything you do and YadA YadA. So then they also have MAVEN, which is more for war and drones. But this is kind of what they're using like in the military current currently Pentagon expands use to volunteer AI in the new Defense contract. It's a long thing. But MAVEN itself, oh here it is. MAVEN uses artificial intelligence processes imagery century data collected from drones, satellites, and other surveillance systems. So like the apps that this border patrol service is giving out probably has the same type of data system. The goal is to reduce the workload of human analytics speed decision making. But in practice what does it do? I'm trying to get to They just got so much bullshit, like just say what it does? So okay, data center, warfare, dependence and oversight, you guys get the point. They're just fucking using the AI so they could track everything and kill everything. That's what they're doing. And so the point is that they're using the same thing for these ice detention centers to try and smart Link Let's see who owns smart link? Is this connected to anybody important? See a polenteer is connected to smart link? Or Peter Teal maybe the Teal, maybe the Fellowship Teal, Fellowship maybe I wouldn't be surprised. Uh nope, smart link ice, Huh, they really have nothing about it inside look at smart links. Okay, let's get some information on this smart link. What is this? Yeah, I don't Yeah, I don't know who created it. It could be a government app. I'm not really entirely sure. I was just curious if it has anything to do with these same tech bros that we always see. So anyhow, one night, she woke up in a panic, convinced that the app had recorded her face incorrectly. Her phone had died. She cried silently so because the smart app would set alarms if she didn't check in on time. So she wasn't in physical detention. But Mariella's freedom existed within the boundaries of an app. It's a digital prison, guys, That's what we're getting at here. They created digital prison. So Mariella's story is a caposite drawn from real accounts and people caught up and increasingly digitized immigrant detention. So they're just practicing this data tracking in this surveillance state police state digital prison tracking system. The report examines the rise of digital technologies and immigrant reenforcement enforcement like ankle monitors GPS enable watches and biometric reporting apps. That's the big one to worry about. Let's look into those a little bit more. The use of phase recognition app for people facing deportation. So this is yeah, I mean, they're just going to be bringing that out. I wonder if anybody's trying to use this for civilians yet, Like, is there a state that's trying to do this? Please? Let's see here, smart Lily because a mobile app developed by bi incorporated, a subsidiary of the private prison company Geo Group. Great, so it's a private prison app monitors certain migrants. The app allows for real time communication, Okay, but it doesn't say anything about using it on domestically yet they will. Don't worry, don't you worry. So as we get into this, Neuralink implanet ice to tens without consent. So in July twenty twenty five, Elon Musk announced that Neuralink needs to scale from seven brain implants to one thousand implants by the end of twenty twenty six, nine hundred and ninety three additional people over fifteen months, sixty patients per month receiving experimental brain surgery. Given the pace at which they completed the first seven implants. This timeline is very ambitious, but unless, of course, you solved some very specific problem about recruitment. Neuralink has FDA approval for two sites in the United States. The first is the Baro Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Okay, that is the one that we showed. Let me go ahead and pull that up, because I feel like that's important that we have a side by side as we talk about this. That's the one that we talked about a little bit ago that talks about Neuralink and how there was somebody with brain damage. Really, there's somebody with brain damp Oh dude, come on, it's like right here, I'll find it. Maybe I got so many things, so many things, so many things, got angels in the sky, we got all kinds of shit. So anyway, it's the one I showed you a little bit ago. You guys know what I'm talking about. But the guy had brain aneurysms or whatever that was right near the Arizona location that he has all right, fuck it? Uh. This Ukrainian here legally on humanitarian patrol parole after fleeing the war. According to his wife, he had no pre existing health conditions, wasn't on any medical medications and past medical screenings, but sixteen days after arriving at Chrome, he was found dead with from a massive brain hemorrhage. The CT scan show catastrophic into cranial breeding bleeding. Sixteen days from intake to brain death, a healthy man in his forties. No explanation that anyone's offered publicly. The kind of thing that, under different circumstances might warrant investigation, So it makes you wonder what else might be not being investigated. Phoenix presented a different pattern. Near the borough In Neurological Institute, you'll find major ice facilities at Eloy and Florence. According to advocacy groups, the average time spent in solitary confinement at these Arizona facilities jumped from fourteen days in twenty twenty four to thirty eight days in twenty twenty five. That is kind of weird. Thirty eight days is a long time to be alone, long enough that if something happens to you, if you woke couple gaps in your memory or unexplained symptoms, it would be difficult to establish when or how long. Yeah, that's crazy. Long enough to make a person wonder if their own memory is reliable. So if you look at the USA spinning dot gov website and investigating further, the drey Dotsier identified other potent sites in Honolulu, which is consistent with the beginning of the detainee transfer from Florida, Arizona and Arizona detention facilities to Hawaii. Wow, so we're gonna get into what she said on her substack. Actually, but I could go ahead and just copy this even though I have it on my other page. But it's probably just easier just to pull it up now. Great follow Dredatier really is all right. So this was sent to me by the way, a long time ago, and I just didn't get into it yet. It was by who sent this to me. Bag lady. She came on tech bro whistleblower. She's a gangster, has some very good fines. So Dredasier says, she's starting a new series today. For months, she'd been watching Neuralink Elon mus brainship company. Not enough people are watching the company as closely as they should be. Okay, so here's the timeline. Twenty five, Elon Musk announced that Neuralink Okay, well, we talked about all that. This is what she talked about. Okay, Neuralink has FDA approval for two sites. We talked about all that. Miami has a notorious chrome detention facility. That's where the Ukrainian man was found with brain hemorrhages sixteen days out. Yeah, yeah, okay, same story. Phoenix presents a different pattern. You'll find major ICE facilities at Elo Inflightce.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Do they just copy and pasted everything she said already? Okay, Honolulu mystery. These patterns have been bothering her for months, so tonight she dug into it deeper. USA Spending dot com on website tracks federal contracts. It makes them publicly searchable. She started looking for anything connected to the Department of Defense with neurological surgery. So Honolulu was appearing over and over again, multiple DD contracts for neurological services, neurological procedures in neurological surgery practices. Now remember this is a place where he got the FDA approval to do his research at and all. This ramped up in twenty twenty five, which makes sense because Trump took office and they ran this new ICE program. So this isn't routine military care. But when she looked it up, she found nothing, no company website, no physicians for medical contractor performing neurological surgeries with federal money. Having zero online presence is unusual, not impossible, she asserts. So that's kind of where we're at with that the LinkedIn receipts, she decided to start searching LinkedIn for anyone listed Neuralink as their current employer. Hawaii isn't in on Neuralink's official list of FDA approved trial sites. Oh, it isn't. But absence of evidence isn't always evidence of absence. She found two people. The first is a clinical project manager who works at Neuralink and lives in Honolulu. Her listed responsibilities include trial site management, inflemation of clinical trials, management of oversight of external vendors, and negotiating relationships with organizations. But she worked, I mean she would have to work inside the place if she's doing clinical trials and stuff. The second person runs something called hang ten x Capital, a private equity firm that invests in fintech and food startups. Their portfolio in Neuralink was listed as one of their investments. First knowing the ground and anyway, so the missing piece. If her thesis is that something deeply wrong is happening with neuralink operations near ice detention facilities, then Hawaii might fit the pattern too, So she got deeper into it, started asking around. In February twenty twenty five, I signed an agreement to start housing detainees at FDC Honolulu. That's a nine hundred and ninety two bed facility. Wow. Holy shit. Then an article in twenty twenty five of July explained that detainees were being transferred to Hawaii from Florida and Arizona detention facilities. So these are the exact two sites where neuralink trials had already officially started. So there's definitely a correlation. I don't know about for sure if everything's one hundred percent, but it's very close to connected. So she has a doze connection. In February twenty twenty five, I signed an agreement with the FDC Honolulu for detainees to use there. It's also whenn Elon Musk Department of Government Efficiency was operating inside the White House. Those fired twenty FDA employees that same month. Wow. And then the exact offices that oversaw neuralink's clinical trials. So she removed the people's whose job it is to ask uncomfortable questions, and then you established the infrastructure that might generate uncomfortable question This is crazy. So then teenees were transferred to Hawaii, apparently go through five to seven different facilities. One detainee was arrested in Florida in May. So they just moved people around as a shell game. So a month of unaccounted time ends up happening when they arrive at Hawaii and they're forty five hundred miles away from anyone who might advocate for them. If something happened to you during that month, you try to explain it later, you'd have to account for your location across multiple sites and facilities. You'd have to remember everything, which obviously wouldn't happen with neurological things going on. This is insane, holy shit. So you need test subjects, and obviously they're finding them through this whole ice situation. So the Tuskegee study is a thing that we've done before. Guatemala syphilis experiment. The history of gynecology itself built on its slaved women who couldn't consent weren't an anesthetized, they can't talk. Yeah, I mean, she's very right here, and yeah, this is not the first time, so what's to follow that series? She's doing some good work. Amazing. Holy shit, dude, that blew my mind. That's a lot to get into. Sorry, guys, that was a deep dive right there. It is becoming a horror movie, absolutely, dude. This is insane. Dude. Man, Yeah, hit the like button for sure. Hit the like button. Get us going Fallout season two, just saying caking the cup says, can't make it neuralink without cracking a few eggs. You're right, You're exactly right. Yeah, man, I mean this is it's scary to tell you that, Kyle, what up? Yeah, So anyway, very crazy, We're gonna We're not done yet, by the way, I just had to take a breather. And that's crazy, dude. She was really just fucking She's got probably a lot more since then, because that was sent to me months ago. All right, let's get this going here, get a lot here, all right, First one, we sharing, yes, okay, this is the International Journal of Law, Management and Humanities, and this is about AI brain implants on prisoners. As it means to a team reformative justice versus neuro rights. Oh boy, this is I mean a horror movie's right, it really is. We're on the verge of a new revolution right now. Devices and methods aimed at accessing, evaluating, simulating, and influencing brain systems are rapidly expanding in the field of neurotechnology, propelled by recent advancements in artificial intelligence. These devices can be employed for therapeutic objectives regaining mobility for paralyzed individuals, as well as neurostimulation for brain activity. Researchers from all around the world are even attempting to interface our mind with computers. When it comes to protecting our mental privacy, this is where ethical boundaries come into play. So for this reason, neuro rights are crucial. So this gets into all that according to a recent developed prison concept, AI brain implants have the potential to transform prisoners completely by placing more emphasis on rehabilitation than punishment. This prison of the future seeks to lower long term incarceration costs reoffending rates, and then this novel method has the potential to alter the way society views criminals. Doesn't it sound like a science fiction film? From the future. It's more than just an idea, can completely change the way we think about crime and punishment. Are you curious how this will function in the legal implications lie ahead? Very crazy? So anyway, it talks about neurotechnology, which includes tools and processes that aim to access, evaluate, a mimic and influence neurological systems. So anyway talks about neuro rights being important because of our mental privacy. But of course prisoners don't have mental privacy, so the brain implants done on such people have led to ethical concerns as well. There's a great possibility of misuse of this power. To what extent the brain implants must be done. I mean they literally admit like we could really be opening up a Pandora's box. Here. The UNESCO report report our Neurotechnology is warned that neurotechnologies developments hold profound applications for human eye identity, autonomy, privacy, behavior and well being, i ea, the very essence of what it means to be human. Do we need to legislate? Do we need legislation to protect our brains? This is a significant and fascinated question to consider. Not really, I think we just leave it alone. I would like to just leave it alone. Every saint has a pass and every sinner has a future. Never write off the man wearing the criminal attire, but remove the dangerous degeneracy in him, restores retarded human potential, violistic healing of his fevered, fatigued or frustrated inside, and by repairing the repressive though hidden in justice of the social order, vicariously guilty of the criminal behavior of any innocent comics. This was a book quote from a book death Sentence on the death sentence. Anyway, these people are crazy, So anyway, Jesus. One close analysis, it would seem as that there's a possibility that we are God's robots, as somebody said. Recent advances and artificial intelligence have been heralded as a game changer because of their capacity to produce speech that sound humans from vast amounts of data. So AI implants like neuralink or devices implanted in the brain, enabling direct communication between the brain and computers, helping with medical conditions and enhancing human capabilities. The implants ultrafine threads helped transmit signals to participate participants' brains. Allen Musk has stated that spikes will enable control of our phone or computer and through them almost any device just by thinking. Spikes are active activity by neurons, which the National Institute of Health describes as cells that use electrical and chemical signals to send information around the brain and to the body. So this neuralink crime study used as a robot to surgically place the brain computer interface implant in a region of the brain that controls the intention to move. So the initial goal is to enable people to control a computer cursor or keyboard alone. All right, So let's get past all this. So, so this talks about cognifying AI generated memories. Cognify use AI, use AI to produce realistic, vivid memories of the crime from the viewpoint of the victim. So sequently inserted into the prisoner's brain. I mean, they do empathy and remorse. This intention is to arouse deep empathy and regret for the victim, which may result in a shift in the prisoner's perspective and conduct. Dude, this shit is a nightmare. I mean it's a nightmare. If you can imagine, like, you know, doing this like without an implant and doing this wirelessly, and you could create this whole idea of like creating empathy and remorse. You could like really turn that up and crank it up and make somebody go insane because of putting a nightmare in their head. You know, I mean, I know it sounds like a horror movie, but every really fast trek rehabilitation Cognify provides a brief, intense rehabilitation period, possibly lasting only minutes instead of long jail terms. So anyway, there's brain mapping, AI generated memories, memory implantation, and then time compression. There's abuse potential given the ability to alter memories. There's a chance that this technology will be abused. Data privacy, serious privacy issues with the gathering of archiving of brain data, and then of course unexpected repercussions. It is unknown how artificial memory implantation may affect the inmate's mental and emotional health in the long run. All things considered, it is an intriguing idea that seeks to transform the criminal destiny. We're like, you know what, we're fucking doing it anyway, But it's appeared to control the moral dilemmas, et cetera. Yeah, well we've seen that. You know, humans do a great job of controlling the dilemmas. Whenever they have power, they get real time adjustments to hormones and neurotransmitters would simultaneously cause emotional states like regret and guilt. I don't love that. Even though they may believe they've spent years in a hellish, ultra violent prison environment suited to their individual personalities, in psychological states, they will not have aged at all. While all of this may seem theoretical, it is actually grounded in true science. Scientists have previously been able to successfully create false memories and mice and transform their dreadful recollections into joyful ones. Wow. So right here it says that scientists were able to transmit in twenty eighteen a memory from one marine snail to another. So the current prison system encompasses several issues, including insufficient rehabilitation, et cetera. Yeah, we know that. So, yeah, that's kind of what we're looking at. Obviously, that's a great rundown of the technology that's behind some of this stuff that they're looking into. So with that being said, let's get into this. Oh we already did this one. Okay, let's check this out. I this one's good, this one's going to be real good. I'm excited for this one, all right, So just to back up the drade Icia thing, I guess this is going to have some of the drade icier shit in it. What is this? What is this from Ice being investigated for noncondentual neuralink testing on detainees. This was written in twenty twenty five. This might be the drade I CIA, but this person's reporting on it. So let's see how much new stuff we can get out of it. I'm not really sure we will. Maybe we need to just go to her series because it seems like people just report on her stuff. They're not really She's like the one doing actual, investigated, investigatory work on it. So there's a growing body of evidence reviewed by the dred Dots channels suggesting Elon Mus's brain implant company, Neuralink, may be involved in experimental activities extending far beyond it's publicly approved clinical trials, including possible testing your immigration detention centers and undisclosed federal medical facilities. These revelations, now under preliminary review by independent journalists and legal experts, echo historical abuses in the medical research and raise urgent questions about oversight and informed consent. So this is everything she did. We can kind of get past that. Let's see if they got anything to add. It doesn't seem like they do. Okay, cool, nothing to add. Then moving on, So this is another thing that's kind of coming up. Brain deaths at the chron detention center. So it seems that there's been more than one at that detention center. So wait, how do we get to the Oh shit? All right, here we go. Okay, so yeah, there's multiple people here. Three men died at Miami's Chrome Detention Center between December and February. All three deaths involved the same thing. Their brain stopped working correctly. The cause of death wasn't disclosed. One person at Caesar's dizziness, headache. One man obviously had no medical condition. The one we talked about, he's had the brain injury. Brain dead within hours. One brain death might be tragedy. Two coincidence, threes many months all the same facilities starts to look like something else. Elon Mus' brain implant company needs test subjects desperately. As we talked about, the FDA employees who were supposed to oversee everything got fired. Must announce in twenty twenty four that Neuralink need to scale it up. Okay, dude, everybody's just repeating what she did, so let's look up. Okay, so I've got the drede dossier substeck, I do follow her. Let me go ahead check that out. See what we can find some more about this neuralink situation past that one article, because it seems like she should have more than one. All right, let's figure this out. Guys. Can we search inside of the dred dossier or do I got to sit here and go through every one of them. It looks like we're gonna have to go through every one of them. All right. I don't want to log in right now, but oh I got an idea, so I'll just look it up. First of all, we'll go to the chat. How's everybody doing today? What do you guys think about this shit? It's pretty crazy. Let's see what's in my head? Drey dossier? Is that what it's called? Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, let's go dude, all right, cool, cool, cool, Give me a second here, I've got him. She's got like six parts to this. Hell yeah, let's go all right, give me a second. It's part one, it's part six. What is this trying to find part two. Here we go part two. All right, let me see here. Okay, okay, the great cyberpunk Riders are the twentieth cent Maybe I should just send this to myself. I'll just do that. That'd be more kind to the listeners. Thanks for being patient. But dude, we're about to get into it. Dude, she's got a lot. She's got like six parts. I mean, holy shit, I wish I could just find everyone quickly individually so it's not taking so much time because it seems hard to find on substack. She shows like one random one and one random one. You know how it be. You know how it be people over here trying to people over here trying to promote my shit. Dude, I don't need to promote my shit, promote my own shit. Need anybody promote my shit? Oh I'll take you just can be forty percent get out of here. Sorry guys, anyway, all right, thinking out loud. Okay, so let's pull this up. The great cyberpunk riders of the twentieth century understood something we've forgotten. The most dangerous moment in the dystopian world isn't when the technology arrives fully formed. It's in the messy, unregulated space where it's being built. That's a fact, dude. So BCI technology and companies like Neuralink, people like Musk fixated on dystopian possibilities like these technologies might bring. Let's get into it. Part one was a lot about the detention facilities, et cetera. So what she's gonna get into first time? Me say something that might surprise you. Brank computer interfaces aren't far Okay, So she's gonna get deep into stuff we've talked about on the show for a while now. But it wouldn't hurt to go over it a little bit. Yeah, we'll go past it a little bit because we've done a lot. I mean, we could maybe do this separately and gain do this another time. So Neuralink's different. It's not the only company working on brain computer interfaces. There's plenty of others, but these companies operate the way medical device companies are supposed to operate. They didn't initially want to register their Okay, all right, cool, she's just given a background on a lot of this shit. Okay. So Neuralink's prime registry is almost never up to date. The information is sparse, vague months behind, and major announcements about patients don't come through proper specific scientific channels. They come via ex posts. Elon is literally tweeting about brain surgery results instead of publishing peer reviewed data data that is true. You don't have to understand neural engineering and FDA filings to grabs this much. When surgeon tasks with putting devices in people's brains decided he can't stay, that means something went very wrong. And when because there's a brain surgeon he left, so that person probably seen enough and uh yeah, I mean, my god. So she gets into the founding of neuralink.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: She talks about how there's just a lot of risk with it. Neuralink hadn't done one uh in twenty eighteen, they hadn't done any human trials yet, so they have moved pretty quick. So Part three will pick up inside the labs after the doors closed, animal trials, missing reports, and employees who tried to speak up and disappear behind NDA's all the evans proving rap report was right and that by the time anyone listened it was already too late. Wow, good for her, dude, this is crazy. I wish they would have the next fucking part just right here, let's see. They should make it easier just to find the next ones. All right, well, let's see we can find it. Wow, she's got a lot of parts to this and went to part seven, Son of a bitch. So now just to stud you through what the Promitt evolution is going to look like in the next three years.
Speaker 5: Today we'll be had is one thousand electros again the mortialport text the part of the small part of the brain that you see in the navation club.
Speaker 1: All right. The scientists who left Benjamin Rappaport left Neuralink in twenty eighteen, two years after COVID something.
Speaker 6: We're just doing by ourselves with that, Governor said, where we went closely with the rep leaders.
Speaker 1: My bad crazy, Yeah, we're gonna get into this. This is nuts. So the scientists who left Benjamin Rappaport left Neuralink in twenty eighteen, two years after co founding the company with Musk six. Wow, he co founded it. He went on to build Precision Neuroscience, launched it in twenty twenty one with a very specific mission to prove the brain computer interfaces could be built safely without invasive on this that Neuralink was pursuing Wow twenty twenty four, there's an interview with the Wall Street Journal. Rap Report was careful but clear about why he left. Pretty much devoted my entire life to professional life, to bringing neural interfaces from the world of science to the world of medicine. But he felt that in order to move to the world of medicine and technology, safety is paramount. So clearly he didn't think safety was an issue there. The difference is simple how they interact with brains issue. Neuralink uses penetrating microelectrodes thin threads that pierced into the brain. Precision uses surface microelectrodes that slip sitting on top of the brain without penetrating it. It causes some amount of brain damage, he said. So rap Report was one of many who left. By twenty twenty, only three of the eight founding scientists remained at Neuralink. The exodus included Max Hodak, company's president and co founder, a couple other people. Years of internal conflict was reported in Rush timelines, and they class was slow incremental pace of science, so that moved fast break shit. The scientists who stayed behind or joined later found themselves under what multiple former employees described as relentless pressure. Sounds like he does that with SpaceX and Tesla too. So we got animal trials. We know that a lot of crazy shit happened with the animal trials. So first human trial, first human trial, implant the company was announced on next of course, someone underwent experimental brain surgery to have electrodes threaded into their brain tissue, and we found out about it sandwich between cryptocurrency scams and AI generated slop. She's right, the patient was recovering well, Musset. Initial results showed promising neurospike detection. So the big reveal in March twenty twenty four we all saw this. Neuralink didn't mention during the March demonstration was that something had already gone wrong. There was a reporting that came out that after his surgery, a number of threads had retracted from his brain tissue, and these threads are tiny electrode wires that Neuralink robot inserts into the brain to detect neurosignals. Eighty five percent of the threads had pulled away from the tissue that were supposed to be monitoring. This was a major hardware complication and the threads retracting meant the implant was receiving significant fewer signals than intended, which would make it far less effective. So neuralink solution, according to the company, was to modify the algorithm to make the device more sensitive to the remaining threads. Wow, so this is very musk approach the problem solving. Yeah, yeah, this is just insane. I wouldn't trust him a mile within a mile of my brain, dude. So after years of complaints from animal rights groups, fifteen dead monkeys, after all the reports of rush timelines and shoddy experiments, multiple federal agencies were finally scrutinizing Neuralink's practices. In twenty twenty five, Trump was inaugurated for his second presidential term, and seems this was the saving grace for Elon's Neuralink. Within his first weekend office, Trump appointed Elon to lead the Department of DOGE and then he got rid of the FDA agents who would have been overseeing the regulatory assets for Neuralink. So seven days after he had got rid of him, systematically, those investigations that had been opened began to disappear. Trump's first week in office he fired seventeen of the inspectors. So the firings continued through March and into April, and of course after that his job was done and he left, so the conflict of his interest was impossible to miss. Yeah. So oh and then of course, by April twenty twenty five, the first patient had been implanted at the Miami site and he was paralyzed US veteran and the procedure was reported successful. Now it's expanded into Canada, and we know how Canada feels about people's lives, so so pretty much everybody left, all right, So now we can do part four. You guys enjoying this. I'm enjoying this. It's crazy. She's got some good shit. And there's It's wild Man, who is patient number four.
Speaker 4: What happens immediately?
Speaker 1: You can tell that a lot? All right? Okay, Mike has advanced als. So someone claims to his friend created an emergency fundraiser because Mike was in there where it's ready to give up on life. A Neuralink executive donated three thousand. Someone posted the video game integration and then yeah, so this person joins, Oh, she just gets into like transparency the patient that we can't find. Oh wow. So there's like a patient that we just don't really know what's going on. The language stopped cold. He's ready to give up on life. Yeah, yeah, okay, so let's get down here. Hm. She really gets Every article is just a deep dive. It's like, shit, we ain't got all that time. So yeah, I mean there's a lot to it. You guys definitely followed Dre dossier. Dude, she's fucking got that shit going. I highly recommend love to have her on sometime. She'll come on Love to see some of her research. We'll go to the chat little bit and then you know, probably get out of here. Super chats welcome. Super chats are welcome. If you guys appreciate the research, appreciate the love. Either way, go ahead and follow, like, subscribe and go hit up the Patreon if you wants three bucks one tier and otherwise, thanks for being you, thanks for coming and hanging out with me. Either way, we love it all right, So what do we got here? Made it late? How we doing though? Evil Glare mk, Ultra World is here, Alquium, You're very right. Science Fiction is Reality nineteen eighty four and Overdrive Welcome in, Craig, What up Craig exactly right, buddy, next pandemic will be chipped out. Yeah, no, shit, dude, it's gonna be the little small censor chips. If they're not already getting into your bloodstream just by spraying the airs, right, I mean, they're brand the error and doing shit. So humans have been here before. This is why they taught ethics once grave robbing was not a crime. My next phone is going to be a Nokia from the old times. Damn right, Uh yeah, evil glare. This shit was crazy, dude. Elon's out here. He's a mad sciencest dude. He doesn't give a fuck. He really seems to be just pursuing everything that Epstein was pursuing at Zoro Ranch. I mean, that is one of the things that Dre dot ca a like. She seemed to be talking about, Uh Elon's ranch. Hold on here, I'm pretty sure she times one. Give me in second here because I'm almost positive she had something in here and that was like Elon's ranch. Because I'm curious about that. All right, let's see here, come on, Well that's weird. It won't even pull up now anyway, all right, cool, So the best thing about Nokia is you can slam a shut slide across the table and not care if it slides off. Yeah, that's right, dude, How we do enjoy welcome? Welcome? These people are bloody vampires, especially Peter Teel. There's an interesting cyberpunk novel called The Metamorphosi is the Prime Intellect written in nineteen ninety four. Yeah, the nineties were the prime time for a lot of the cyberpunk, cybernetic all. This transhumanist movement kind of started to kick up around and then crazy pure black mirror shit. You're exactly right. Before long, it's gonna be like putting earbud in your ear and just linking to it. Yeah, pretty much. You need to roll up ALCOA might hear you? Dude, I'm over here. I'm packing a little one. Dude. Uh, testing on humans for years without disclosure? Yeah, honestly inside your bones. I think that that's kind of what this is showing, is that this guy's been doing some fuck shit for a while, and now, you know, with Trump in office, he's definitely able to just do all those things. But he seems to be getting caught right away by people like Dre Dosier. But there's not enough people really calling it out. So that's why we're trying to do our due diligence here, so you know the shit is hitting the fan. Her name Dre Dossier. Yeah yeah, I'll put it in here on substack. I'll put it in here right now for you. That's great, great, great follow on substack. She's got great deep dives. I always like to check her stuff out using the files to keep people from focusing on the ranch activities. You're exactly right, Joy, and that's what I'm talking about. Like Elon Musk. That's why I want to look at the ranch thing that he had. I'll find it for you guys. Hold on a second, bro, The Goosebumps books, you're right, those are fire, all these topics. You're right. I used to love that shit. Okay, let me see if I can find this. Hold on, we're just kicking it happy Sunday, all right. Hold on, h I don't know why I can't find it, dude. You guys are doing great. You guys are doing great. You guys are doing it absolutely great. Trying to get this pulled up.
Speaker 3: Why is this?
Speaker 1: Oh I get it, I'm d r e y oops. Okay, come on, dude, I'm sorry all this quiet time. Here, We're gonna find it. We're just gonna scroll fuck them the Neuralink ranch here it is. Thank god we found it. Thank you for your patience. Okay, So what is this Neuralink branch? So it says. In October twenty twenty five, Neuralink announced new facilities in San Francisco, a move that felt oddly out of step with the playbook we've seen from Musk other ventures, all of which have been pounding the drum for Texas in reach recent years. California is supposedly overregulated to liberal et cetera. So I go back if it's such a healthscape. By return, in Part five, she mapped out the money trails, tracing six hundred and fifty million dollars in fresh funding as it moved through a web of investors in special purpose vehicles. There's major foreign investments carefully tucked into the structure. She followed these flows to understand who was on the top and who was in the middle, et cetera. But that work left toward a different question, one that felt more concrete and potentially more revealing. If the capitol flows and ownership structures are this carefully obscured. Where is that money actually being spent? Physical infrastructure doesn't hide as easily as a Delaware LLC labs. So anyway, all these she gets into it. So her next step straightforward enough, She went into looking at the places. So there's this place called river Bottom's Ranch. She pulls up the property records and the site looks straightforward enough. Thirty seven acre parcels sitting alongside Colorado River, twenty minutes southeast of Austin, OH and right by the Texas property. The big kind of place you'd expect to see horses cattle, but instead it suggested that a high technology medical device manufacturing and certainly nothing that would implicate Okay, yeah, so wait, let's get down to it. She dug into the ownership and something didn't add up. Property was listed under a company called River Bottoms Ranch LLC. There's not any obvious Musk affiliated entity, just a ranch company with a pastoral name. So she wondered why this particular address kept showing up repeatedly whenever she searched for neuralink facilities, and so she pulled the LLC filings from the Texas office to see who actually is behind the ranch, and then that's when things came into place. The LLC's president was listed as Jared Birdshaw and member was listed as the Neuralink Corporation Must Business Dealings. Jared Birschall's name should be familiar. He runs Accession LLC, which is Elon's family office, the entity that manages Must's personal wealth and handles the paperwork. So he probably just has a ranch inside under that LLC that's like his home. And then there was Neuralink Corps listed right there as a member, not exactly hidden, but not advertised either. So this is Neuralink's facility registered under shell company structure with Must money manager running it. On paper. She looked at the construction documents and permitting paperwork and found that Scott Padilla listed as the primary contact for the project. Quick check on his LinkedIn profile shows that he's in Neuralinks Design Construction and Facilities lead. Oh wow wow, So he is building a facility on this ranch with decades of experience in medical device manufacturing regulatory compliance. So we had this clear division of labor. Burshall's running the shell company and then of course Padilla is He's running the actual construction of the facility. Crazy, so Birchall's connections, she started noticing that the pattern extended beyond the single property. There's a Horse Ranch LLC connected to Birshall adjacent to Tesla's gigafactory. And then there's also similar patterns tied to Xai's Memphis operation. And this network of pastoral or generic LLCs that names Masking. You know obviously who Musk is and if he owns it. Wow, So Neuralin Corporation Corporation was explicitly listed as a member of the LLC that she keeps finding. So the construction permits for what's labeled internally as Project at X one is a three story building designed to house offices, a machine shop, and something that permits simply called cleanroom device manufacturing. So she started researching what clean room manufacturing entails. And these are expensive, highly regulated spaces. Companies build them when they're manufacturing products that need to be sterile. There should be surgical devices, medical implants, of course, So this is what made her stop to think about the timeline. Construction on this facility began in July twenty twenty four. At that point in time, Neuralink had implanted nearly their technology and exactly two people in the entire history of the company, not two hundred, not even twenty two human beings received in plans, the company was breaking ground on this huge facility for medical production, and the site showed something even more striking when looking at it, showing that the future building was planned to be two hundred and eighty seven seventy eight thousand square feet, So this can be huge. And when you add it up, that's like four hunite thousand square feet together with the other building. So the property tax records tell the story of this transformation. So yeah, this is crazy. So she's saying that the trials are moving carefully and methodically at wait, the kind of caution that makes sense at first, But the manufacturing infrastructure tells a completely different story. This facility was design and constructed as if there's a huge volume of production. Yeah, but we know that he's starting a production with you know, neuralink, so I mean this could be that. Wow. So anyway, he hires a bunch of surgeons. Yeah, she gets deep into it. So there's a bunch of these ranches these doing it on as well. So she's seeing two completely narratives running parallel. The public narrative that Neuralink presents that they're conducting careful, limited clinical trials with rigorous FDA oversight, thirteen patients that are enrolled, and they're all approved, and they're progressing methodically through regulatory pathways. But then what you see is the evidence of the operational evidence shows industrial scale manufacturing infrastructure that was designed and built when the company had successfully implanted just two patients, twenty two million dollars in construction spending, surgical staff being recruited for a location that doesn't appear in any clinical trial registries or public regulatory documentation. So they're hiding all this infrastructure registered under shell companies built on property that sits in a FEMA designated flood zone directly adjacent to the Colorado River, the same area that flooded during the Memorial Day floods of twenty eighteen, causing extensive damage throughout Travis County, almost like it was on purpose. So there's been prepared for future growth, making smart bets on where your technology might go, building infrastructure ahead of demand. Well, I'm sure she would make some money if she did it, because she knows what she's doing. Wow, So there's ranches he's continuing all the same work that that's been happening. It's crazy. Imagine rehab which is secretly doing this. I could see that. I could totally see that. You know, you know, you're inside of a detox coming down off dope and you're sitting there and that is giving you a shit. You're just you know, give me whatever. I just want to feel better. I mean, you know you're a drug addict, so I mean, you just you probably would take the end plant if they told you it would make you feel something, just saying if you're in rehab. Yeah, man, there's some crazy shit. Guys. Yeah, get yourself a cup of coffee. Joy you guys, have a great day. Shout out Evil, shout out everybody. It's been great. It's been great. I think this was a good deep dive. We got to do a lot of things. The made beds, the med beds, prison, virtual prisons, h neuralink. I mean we're all in experiment in all the ways. Yep, it's true, Alcolm. But get yourself some sun, get yourself a nice, you know, fresh air cup of coffee. Go hang out. I appreciate you guys for hanging out with me, and uh, Yeah, man, it's been a good deep dive. I hope you guys really enjoyed this. I've been study, you know, up on this shit. It's been a lot of crazy shit whenever you look at it, you know. I just remember reading that Curtis Yarvin quote that one day, and when I saw that advertisement for the Maid program the other day, I was like, that's it, dude, I gotta do this, and I got to mix it all together with the neuralink shit. So I think it all came together under it is one cohesive kind of idea of this new system that they're really trying to create. So I'll say out of Justin, we're gonna be hanging out later. Justin's my boy. We're still fucking kicking it. We're gonna we're gonna talk a little bit about some make it some clips and whatnot. Go follow us on social media, Go give us a good sub Go give us, you know, some love, you know, whatever you need to do. You don't have to spend money, but if you do, thank you. It's appreciated. And otherwise, go follow us, do your thing, and we'll see you guys. What the this week? Next week, I'm gonna be taking out. Oh I'm gonna be taking a little bit of a hiatus just this week. I've got a few episodes to drop on the free feed, so this won't matter for the free feed, but for YouTube. I just gotta take like a week so I can study up for this whole week. I gotta get into some stuff here and then we're gonna get it ready, okay, Banger episodes. I'll have a bonus episode going on Patreon only and that'll be a great time. So if you want the lookout for that, Thank you guys, and we'll see