Speaker 1: All right, we got a news quickie coming up.
Speaker 2: We got around the sports, we got movie talk, we got the Today Game, we got I love technology. Keep it locked right here, local homegrown homeboys. Skin and I have been friends since nineteen eighty two, since we met in Richardson, Texas, born and raised here. We love, love, love doing this show, and love that you make it a part of your daily routine. But we don't only talk about one thing in particular. We talk about everything. Right now, it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Juice in your news. Hot gods, every live, come stay on top in the woots shovel. Okay, So the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees or nominees, we'll we'll find out who gets in on Sunday night. That's when the announcement will happen on like American Idol or something, one of those.
Speaker 1: Shows I'll be watching. I know you'll be in on that, of course. I love Idol. Your Rock and Roll Hall of Fame fan vote though, is in? Okay, we know who it is. Go ahead, it's Fish. It is Fish.
Speaker 2: The entire Soroy family just stuffed the ballot box over and over and over until Fish.
Speaker 1: Got it and it's by a large margin.
Speaker 2: Yep, a band that you're average, and I'm gonna say music fan, I'm gonna say a person that actively seeks out music. Your average music fan cannot name a single song by Fish. I'm talking I'm not even talking about die hard heads. I'm talking about some of it. Probably spends ten hours a week listening to music in some form or another, whether it's just on in the background or whatever.
Speaker 3: You cannot name a single Fish song. They're missing out.
Speaker 1: Bubba. Okay, you think they're great too, Kevin.
Speaker 3: I think they're very good, very talented, fun band. Yeah, but they're live band, so you know they're different. They're not trying to make studios studio jams.
Speaker 1: By one by uh oh, what's that?
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand votes over Bad Company number two.
Speaker 1: Bad Company actually got fan votes amazing.
Speaker 3: Number two, Dude Billy Idols number three, Cindy Lope number four, Number five, My Guy.
Speaker 1: The Cocker, Love Cocker, the Old Spaniel, Joe Cocker, the original Wildcatter.
Speaker 3: Soundgarden came in just three hundred votes. Shy of Joe Cocker. We're on sound Garden fans, they should activate.
Speaker 1: I thought eagle listeners would be doing.
Speaker 3: That and then coming in at seventh, just ahead of the Black Crows and right behind Soundgarden our guy Chubby Checkers in the twist getting in there.
Speaker 1: That's a great bit getting out there and voting for Chevy Checker. So we'll find out who fan vote on Sunday now.
Speaker 2: Hadn't put a record out in a thousand years, but the fans are ferving.
Speaker 1: Okay, Arianna is ma is Arianna or Ariana. I don't want to clear this up because you know it's a It's Arion. Yeah, you jerk.
Speaker 3: Your name call our engineer Ivan. You guys calling me Vaughn.
Speaker 2: So that's his name, is Yvonne dyl Old and we're from mex understand that.
Speaker 3: Always called him Ivan, and he's always been My name is.
Speaker 2: Ivan, Yeah, just like Dirk will answer to Nowitzki. Yeah, he's talking to a hillbilly, so he hill billy it up for you, Kevin, it's.
Speaker 1: With us, He's like, it's and with you. It goes.
Speaker 3: Just call me Ivan, Okay, So your NFL of my audio up here?
Speaker 1: Ariana? Yes, so arian or Ariana, it's Ariana.
Speaker 3: I told you like air like that's under an air because yeah, and by the way.
Speaker 1: My name Hefry. No, it's a skin yep.
Speaker 3: Your NFL draft concert headliner. They're in Green Bay, by the way, like a million people in Green Bay. It's a town that's not ready for that sort of infrastructure. So I think there's gonna be some problems.
Speaker 1: People standing out in the field with nowhere to go. Your NFL Draft concert headliner. Tell me if you know him from his hit song? Wait? Is that the dude who made the NBA song John does super Guy? Wait? That's his song? Though?
Speaker 3: No, no, but he's gonna play it to appease. The Cross can play at a bunch over the weekend. Okay, it's a guy that has this song. And I think this song, I think is about having sex with the fish. So you guys tell me if I'm wrong. I thought we were gonna get some lyrics, but god.
Speaker 1: What hell out love her? I love the fish this leg. This is somebody whose last name is Atkins.
Speaker 4: Today she met me at the door, said I would have to choose if I had dan fishing hole. The day she'd be bagging all her things and she.
Speaker 3: Be gone, Okay, so all the us stop and break this down for a minute. So if he hits the fishing hole today. Yep, that's coked because he said he loves her, but he also loves the fish, right, and he said the fish not to fish.
Speaker 1: I love her, but I love the fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's saying I'd rather go fishing than spend time with my wife, and I think we can all relate to that in fairness.
Speaker 1: So what is there really to do with your wife before noon? I mean it's from home or not.
Speaker 2: The quiet of just being out on the lake and just not having anyone nagging or auditing or managing you is beautiful. Yeah, but you can just see her in another boat like doing circles around and nagging him.
Speaker 1: Hold. Fishing's serving the waters.
Speaker 2: What if that was an offer a service where to strengthen marriages. When you get your away time, whether it's golf for fishing, we're gonna bring your wife out and have her circle you to complain.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, from home? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Maybe the course will clear up if having sex with this fish or not.
Speaker 1: Live, I'm going to miss her. Hell yeah, he chose fishing.
Speaker 4: Riding now this leg shore.
Speaker 2: He's not even on a boat, not I rolling.
Speaker 1: It's just like, hey, man, the common man, what a beating man.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the point in the video where they cut to the billy big mouth bass on the wall and.
Speaker 1: They turn and start singing that to the camera in the video is great when out on through that door. I didn't even want to listen to the I'm going to miss her. I've got him, he's got a bite.
Speaker 3: I'm just imagining a fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking that song is about. It's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting he's done with his wife because he enjoys having sex with these fish.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big star, right, you know, hold on.
Speaker 3: You know he's in the nationwide commercials with Peyton Manning. Yeah, he's a big deal. I think in country I know that name. You know, he's like a He's like this generation's Vince Gil.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna fish reference to I'm gonna change my name to Urban Paisley and be a be a country star.
Speaker 3: What's his most famous song, Brad Paisley. I think it's the one where he's having sex with those fish. I think it's uh, it's that mud on the tires too.
Speaker 1: Oh man, my hat. I think it's my hat is my heart. No, it's something my hat is my heart.
Speaker 3: That was a giveaway that we did many years ago, though, God, what a reference from seven years ago.
Speaker 1: That was a great songs.
Speaker 2: He's got songs like Raspberry Whiskey Lullaby. Whiskey Lullaby has two hundred ninety six million streams. Mud on the tires, Mud on the Tires is real. This bitch won't shut up. She's everything. This fish is my one song is She's everything. The next song is I'm leaving her to go fishing.
Speaker 1: That's it? Oh well, what about that's a dog right there? Oh? What about? What about this song where he identifies dogs? We danced, We danced, We went there and we danced. All right?
Speaker 2: What Mike a song about looking back at everything? He goes, What am I gonna call it? Call it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: I got another song called ate something last night, hold on not eating.
Speaker 2: I caught supper round there at the gas station. That's another one around there. It's just it's just the most banal observational stuff. This road, state, this road, stay dirty.
Speaker 1: But everything's got some deep meaning. Not everything is you know the sky each other?
Speaker 2: And not everything is that what you mean metaphor. Boy, just say what you see? What do you mean metaphor? I met her so I could have sex with her. That's what I'm met her for.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next, let's turn our attention back to the Dallas Cowboys in less than four minutes.
Speaker 1: Don't go to it.