Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey Hey, hey, hey wow.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 3: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your He's glazed by the great Chris ray Gun, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweey. Sit back and prepare for some shot. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris Raygun. It's him Tom Sweeney, it's him Derek.
Speaker 2: Uh, some black eyed black man.
Speaker 1: Look, he's drinking his coke. I'm Toma my coke in your coffee cup. This nigga said, did you just.
Speaker 2: Say you're Tom?
Speaker 1: Who's that again? This is a young.
Speaker 4: Bald comedian bald Spanish Wait not Spanish, I forgot. Actually where he's is South American. He has a South American mom. Uh in your Mom's House podcast?
Speaker 2: Remember him?
Speaker 1: I know who that is? Yeah? I like that guy. Actually like that guy. I like him.
Speaker 4: And one reason I like him is that he's kind of backed away from the rogan spear.
Speaker 1: He doesn't I hardly ever see it, because.
Speaker 4: I think he was like, all right, theys get a little bit too weird because he's like, he's a normal hip hop loving comedian. That's not like, oh, let's go everything's right now that it's chuds.
Speaker 2: Bill, Let's have violent sex with Joe Rogan while he's sleeping and then wake him up. Wait, let's wake Joe holding up with a nice fellatio every morning.
Speaker 4: Joe's been going hard in the paint. Dude, you're going hard in the paint. Yeah, he's do you see he had this this billionaire villain on.
Speaker 1: I did see that, And they're like, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about villain Max And motherfucker's like, hey, you know that he doesn't say what the agency does, but hey, this agency, you know, they're trying to they're trying to de bank people. And Joe Rogan's like what, oh my god, Oh my goodness, and like this company has given billions, tens of billions back to regular people because you know, banks obviously just rape people. That's just what they specialize in. And this guy is on there, this ball Lex Luthor.
Speaker 1: He looks like a villain, literally totally, it's truly insane.
Speaker 4: And he does that weird sniffing thing like he like I think he the coke sniff.
Speaker 2: Of course, of.
Speaker 1: Course he's that if you're that high up in that evil he's talking and he goes and I was like, okay, this is and everybody's like just acting like this is normal, Like Joe just.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my goodness, I can't believe it's so evil.
Speaker 1: Jamie Roll the gang rapist, Who's.
Speaker 4: Who's the person that uh Trump called Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren. That guy was saying, yeah, she runs it. She thought of the idea.
Speaker 2: She doesn't run the company.
Speaker 1: He runs this company. It's all liberals. If you have, if you have, if you're a conservative, they're gonna de bank. I was just like, don't they just protect it? Like, uh like, isn't it literally the consumer protection? Like what the fuck is that? It's something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I can't remember the acronym or not even acro, but like just the abbrevious.
Speaker 1: They basically get you refunds when a company screws you over. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They basically they're like so mainly notoriously stopping banks from fucking people in nas so hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was just thinking, I know, we've talked about this on the podcast a few times. I was just thinking, wasn't it really not that long.
Speaker 4: Ago when banks were like the root of all evil to the average stupid person where they understood that, like the bank, some of them went overboard and they were like did you And I was like, oh, whoa a little the through line, but like also chill, you know, like really it's a little bit like we're close. It's like when you're doing a mission and you get it done, you're like, I'll try something more stuff, I'll see if something else happening, and it's like you you finished, you got a objective done. You don't got to go with extra twenty percent.
Speaker 1: It's so fun.
Speaker 4: It's so fun just watching literal super villains. Just go on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It is fucking hilarious. I was like, this is I never imagine we'd be here, but hey, yeah, I don't know, do whatever you want, like I saw it, like there are a bunch of people like uh, he's like, oh are you h are you annoying that Joe? But Joe Biden is pardoning his corrupt son, And I was like, there probably would have been a time that I would have been like at this point though, it's like it's it's a clown world. Would have to do whatever you want. You could honestly at this point, you could, as a politician, go out on stage and twist the baby's head off and drink it like it's a sports ring and be like yeah, whatever with the pinky up and he's there's gonna be no consequences for it, So like who cares? Like this gives it ship? What makes it? What makes it bad?
Speaker 2: What makes it bad is that like we're good, this is gonna set Trump up some function because he's gonna because that's not He's gonna He's gonna meet this with even more insanity. But do you think but do you think?
Speaker 1: So? I feel like I feel like he was gonna do that.
Speaker 2: He was gonna do it already, but he hasn't be like, well he he he part and his said, so, I'm gonna part in all my rapes, all thirteen of them. I'm gonna party that. I did it thirteen times in fact, but you can't hurt me anymore.
Speaker 4: So he was already gonna do that, but I guess you would just say as an excuse, even though he would already He's gonna pardon everything that has anything to do with him, obviously, But like, man, fuck you, what is this? What is this? Your energy sucks anytimes, like all right, let's working a bit in this thing, and this guy's fucking huffing and puffing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh god, we gotta work.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we gotta talk about this apathetic about politics, it's I don't want to talk about how can I be out because I feel like I feel like we're comedy podcast.
Speaker 4: We can work in bits for ship, you know, instead of being talk about politics. I'm like, well, you're very good about uh, you're very good with your Trump impressions.
Speaker 2: You can always work when in, you can always work when in.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Happy birthday. Yeah, Chris is nearly forty now, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you fucking fantastic for forty seven? Yeah, I'm forty, I'm forty thirteen. I'm feeling great.
Speaker 2: That's fifty three, right, yeah I think so. I think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that or four thousand and some change. So yeah, I'm twenty eleven. That's fucking stupid. Don't say that again. That's like when people say, like, like, what, I always hit it when like a month old your baby. Yeah, when people would be like, oh, my baby's like forty nine months, I always want to shut the fuck. I always want to hit them. It's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I always want to hit baby. And it's a different reality. You did that to your baby. Now your maybe's somewhere complete different bites.
Speaker 1: Like at a certain point, I get the week's thing. Yeah, if it's if it's less than a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah to me, even like say because yeah, you can say like, oh, my baby is a month and a half years old, sorry, just a month a year, I said years.
Speaker 2: Well that's still right, I think technically, technically, but not really, you should just say, I guess my baby is a month and a half, my baby's two months old, my baby's three. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when you start getting this thirty six weeks and I'm like, nope, sure you can. I'm just like, maybe the baby something six weeks is such a stupid just yeah, I don't know. And that always bothers.
Speaker 2: This baby's approximately four weeks and thirty eight minutes years old, And I'm like, oh wow, that's crazy. Yeah, I'm gonna crush your skull wild chimpanzee into your house while you're not famish. I had a shave. Oh my god, I had a dream. This is the craziest ship ever. I had a dream this is like, this is like fucking wild.
Speaker 1: This is this is sweetiest Martin Luther Gig. I had I had a dream and it was fucking wild. I just pictured you all those people in the same art like, same art style. I guess which is reality.
Speaker 2: You're you're fucking with your hands like.
Speaker 1: I had a dream. It was fucking wild. White children and black children good, you know, get along at harmony was crazy. It's insane. It's not real at all. It's never gonna happen before we get all the whites, before kill ball, kill ball kicks and James and Gilball. I would not say that I love white people. He would say that if we like Chris.
Speaker 2: He's white passing. He's not white.
Speaker 4: I'm white, I says, white passing, but you're not.
Speaker 1: If you got I'm both white and white passing. But somehow it gross, you know what I mean, that's a very weird existence. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, you are.
Speaker 4: I mean, anybody anyone who didn't know you would be a standard.
Speaker 1: White Yeah, yeah, fine, fine, fine, Reluctantly.
Speaker 4: I just I don't want to be broadcast with brown and black people. Feels good, And then all of a sudden we got the white host.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Before we continue, I do want to say it is my birthday. I gotta I gotta gift from a viewer of this and sacred Edward Edward Castillo. He got me. He managed to because I voiced on Twitter. I was like, hey, I couldn't grab one of these thirtieth anniversary like PlayStation like old style gray controllers.
Speaker 2: And I was like damn.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, I got I got one. I'll send you one. It's like cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 2: So he sent it to me. I had to make sure there wasn't a bomb in well.
Speaker 1: I had to make sure that my address wasn't on the box. But so he sent it right, and it was here. So here's here's this, let's go, let's fucking go. That is beautiful. That is beautiful. I love these motherfuckers, man, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh it bothers me so much. Bro.
Speaker 1: This convinced me to get a PO box. I think I think it's gonna just spring for one. Yeah, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: Scumback two point zero because ye no, yeah, I'm allowing this is someone else's face.
Speaker 1: You can't do that is an exaggerated It is technically technically it is an artistic representation of somebody else's face that's not really a phoney. Always exaggerate him because like, who look at the guy's canines in a lazy eye. He looks like there's no way that the chick that got assaulted with like was like, oh yeah, he had a fucking lazy eye that went this way, and.
Speaker 2: You don't her experience stop.
Speaker 1: But this guy probably like this guy. They probably brought this guy in and he looked like fucking psy comma.
Speaker 4: And it was especially depending on where this was, because I'm sure even if every.
Speaker 2: Sexual assault.
Speaker 4: That's so fire, it's so funny because it literally it's like we went to a carnival or something and they're like, draw me fucked up.
Speaker 1: What's crazy about is that I opened the box and it was that was the eyes were the first thing I saw.
Speaker 2: Speaking out of the box.
Speaker 1: I was like, and I recognized them immediately.
Speaker 2: It's like me without any of the good.
Speaker 1: It's it's yeah, it's that's you're pure evil, that's you y you you so okay, okay, okayp on compromise.
Speaker 4: So it's not gonna be the next scumbag drop, but it will be so we'll have it. It'll say pure evil under it.
Speaker 2: That's this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we can use that guy.
Speaker 2: We literally can't.
Speaker 1: I think we can. I don't we literally a photograph. I don't think we could well not as a photograph.
Speaker 2: That's a depicture of somebody that is probably a criminal, but it's assaulted someone. I don't know if that's okay, like that is I'm not absolutely not have the picture of me.
Speaker 1: We should just have to just say wanted so we can spread the word about this guy.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: That way, we're doing a moral good. Look, I'm compromised. That's your compromise.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this because it's a fund up image that looks similar to me. I'm saying this because I think, like, for serious, were he not okay? I just hear Chris. I heard Chris, but I know Chris like I won't because I think, like this is my humans. I'd be like this girl got like imagine she sees this again on somebody, like is this crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay, let be a party and everybody's wearing that.
Speaker 4: If she she if she, if she's actively online a lot, she must have seen this already because of how viral it went.
Speaker 2: I dig it was particularly viol or Karuner because it looks like a dumb onic But.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know there's no chock. You don't know.
Speaker 2: Anything about it, like any of the fucking like twenty ten prom paranormal movies where someone gets us like possessed by a demon. If I got possessed by Bofelmann, I look like that, that'd be like a frame me. I look exactly like that with my caneine's elongated and one of my thief.
Speaker 1: The side and the depart. I love this so much. It saddens me that you're not as excited as I am.
Speaker 2: I think it's really funny, but I also like think someone went through a really traumatic experience. And this image being on the shirt by a bunch of three dumb fucking idiots that I'm gonna make money off of it is not okay.
Speaker 1: For free. That's even worse technically probably okay, So then all right, so that's worse. We'll make money off of it, so it's better, right, Yeah, yeah, all right, Look, I got you. I want to I don't want to be involved in this one, all right, I don't.
Speaker 2: I won't take anything you don't have to watch you guys take all the cut of this one so I can be completely hig.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put in cursive at the bottom right by Swen. I would have to take you guys to Core.
Speaker 4: Look, I feel like we've done and said things so much worse than just using a hilarious drawing of a psychopathic rapist.
Speaker 2: You you could have stopped. You couldn't stopped, and you were like, let me just fill it in more. You did the thing with the bangs and then the jews.
Speaker 1: I sure did. Sure. This really is so crazy. It's just thank you, thank you for this, because this this cracked me the funk up when I opened it, because I was just excited to get a control. I was like, sick, I love this thing. Uh you were like yay, and then I laughed, So it was it was a good It was a good little I love that man. Yeah, I talk about the dream I had now because oh yeah, yeah, sorry, you're saying you had a dream or something.
Speaker 2: Was that guy? So I had a dream where for some reason, this is crazy because I was I was an adult me again, or I think I might have been like maybe younger. It's like a younger originally myself. And I was with my grandma in New York and for some reason, a bear came into my apartment building I used to live in, and my whole family was like in the house with a bear inside the apartment building I was in, and everyone was acting normal, and I was like, I was terrified because I was like, it's a bear that's dangerous. So the whole time I was trying to let my grandma get into, like uner my family into for some reason, a bathroom that was the size of a classroom, a grandma coming here, there's a bear out there. And then I tried to call the cops and for some reason, I dialed nine one one and then it went to if you have an emergency, press one if you have and I was then and then I was like, what the's happening? So I got to this guy and I was like, there's a bearon here and he was like it was like it was its fucked up. It was a Indian man, like a telemarket go a telemarketer. And I said, this is feeling even in my droom, was like this feels racist.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is an Indian. Uh, telemarketing dispatcher. Yes, a police station.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's a bear in my apartment. Please come soon. I'm siding And I was like.
Speaker 1: No way, sorry. I was like, no, this is not happened. What is the problem? And I was like, what is the The problem was like, there's a bear in my house? What are you gonna call the Are they gonna do arrest of the bear? Shoot the bear? What are you gonna call them?
Speaker 2: Chris the bear police, Smoky the bear, Fucking Paddington come and kill him? The bear police and Paddington, Paddington George Lloyd's a regular bear.
Speaker 1: Paddington with his barblay and his knee on the neck of a real grizzly and everybody's like that was.
Speaker 2: For some reason Paddington has him pain and Paddington's ways.
Speaker 1: Paddington's mega danse. Yeah, I guess he's like he's He's like like like a fucking dwarf star, just like this this heavy.
Speaker 2: Paddington wants to be dentist marmalade his next face on his neck for twenty five minutes. Twenty five. Damn, that bear was pretty resilient. For twenty five That bear was dead after like minute too.
Speaker 1: Still he's just just dipping his hand on. I don't know even that. I don't know he's on Ibernate.
Speaker 2: That's good, good point. But that dream was insane because I was trying. And then eventually the bear got into the classroom and I was like, oh my god, someone in my family's gonna die right now.
Speaker 1: Who is it gonna be?
Speaker 2: Who was it? Who was me? My dumb I sacrificed myself. I was like, oh man, I like my grandma.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Did you? Like? You were like I just got hit across the room by a bear in a wall, and I was like, well.
Speaker 1: You were still dreaming? After that, I was I was hurting my dream and I was like, well, if I'm about to get hurt or anything, I wake up.
Speaker 2: I have been hurting my dream so much. And it feels like it feels like I get like stunned. You're like trapped in the fade, dude.
Speaker 4: Like usually people when they're about to get like hurt or they die or something way, people.
Speaker 1: Like fall like large falls and dream like, yeah, you wit the ground. Yeah several times. Holy sh And it sucks and it's not like pain, it's like.
Speaker 2: Shock.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, let yourself do that. I don't think you do that to yourself. That's what your brain is doing. Well, clearly, yes, I don't want it to happen. Yes, you do, clearly, because if you didn't want it to happen, you simply wake up. We just wake up.
Speaker 2: That simple. It's it's sad.
Speaker 1: Simple for me.
Speaker 2: I locid dream a lot too, and I think that makes it even worse. I don't because halfway through the dream, like, so that's whit.
Speaker 1: So that's why, because you lose your dreams so you know you're dreaming, so you know you can't be heard, so it doesn't affect it.
Speaker 2: Like one time I was playing Temple Run in real life where we're playing, was crashing behind me and I was like, actually, Temple.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what is it? Because I remember I remember Lucy dreaming once and I remember, like I remember specifically that was the one dream where I was like, oh, I'm aware I'm dreaming, and then I could just I threw myself off a building and I fell off a car like bomb bounced off a car, and I was like, oh, yeah, it's fine, interesting, you know, but it's because I'm aware, that like what's happening isn't real, and so like, there's no I've never done that, but I'm still on rails. I just know what's happening. I pulled a snake out of the ground and ate it once in a lucid dream because I just knew that I could, and it tasted like fucking lucky charms, Like maybe, I mean, you gotta try it my dream. My dreams are always like, oh, I'm in it. Oh, I'm lucid dream.
Speaker 2: This is a dream now, So either I get really depressed, it's not gonna happen anymore. We're we're like, oh, because like one time I had loose a dream, I like someone stole my identity and it's emptied out my savings account of shit, and I was like no, no, But then I realized, wait, if this is really happening, I would have killed myself.
Speaker 1: Clearly a dream, killed yourself, not called the fucking the fraud prevention and got the money back immediately. No, first, hang, right before you die shot guns. That's such an immediate that's such an immediate give up. Yeah, why why So he starts cooking oil on the stove and waiting and then waiting. No, you run in real time to the gun store. How long until I get my gun? The one up the straight from my house?
Speaker 2: Literally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's interesting.
Speaker 4: You'd probably be upset running to the gun store and like, oh, you know you're gonna have to go through your background check and like fuck, just fly five hours to Florida and then.
Speaker 1: Go get your gun and then to a gun show.
Speaker 2: Crazy ass. I don't know if you can buy gun shows anymore.
Speaker 1: Really, they tightened that down pretty pretty intense. There's I'm sure, look, I'm sure there are some getting a gun. There are because because I know people who I know at least one person who absolutely just got it through a gun show with like no no problem at all. It was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like? This was years ago? This is like maybe like fifteen something like that. Okay, maybe even before then, I think it was still kind of getting and it was still kind of difficult then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know the ins and outs is. I just know things got a little bit more, a little bit more difficult in California. Yeah, yeah, but no, that was like when I when I bought it was in California too. When I bought a shoddy Oh it wasn't. No, it was out of state for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean fucking you gotta state.
Speaker 4: It's Yeah, it's hilarious how you could just stock up on you can just be one of those doomsday prepper weardos.
Speaker 1: So I bought a mortar the other day. I got if you weren't in Cali, I would totally believe you. Yeah, if you were in Kentucky was where'd you get that mortar? Bob?
Speaker 2: The flea market? I bought a child Samurai and I have him in my basement. I'm training it.
Speaker 1: That's insane, child Samurai just to grow, just to like mold into a perfect soldier. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I guess he doesn't even have any plans. I just kind of just kind of cheat him like a kid now Samurai.
Speaker 1: The idea of you impulse buying a child Samurai is insane, like with no with no plan or I'm like, oh, she's gonna child like the way that you would like the way that you would buy like airheads at a movie theater, Like yeah, maybe, yeah, why not? I guess I put the child sam Ryana back to put the child sam right in the back. How is did a child like so, isn't it is it implied that the.
Speaker 2: Imagine musashi, Yeah, but reverted to a kid. Were we talking about magic now or what?
Speaker 1: How do how does this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So, so you're saying like like fully trained, like deadly, so much knowledge and then it's just a baby.
Speaker 1: Not a baby child?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What child is like five six years old?
Speaker 2: Okay at best?
Speaker 1: Seven at best, and he has all the knowledge of an entire samurai. Yeah, he already lived life the world.
Speaker 2: Man again, I ruined everything, So now he just has all the weight of the city's done in a kid's body, just sitting down looking at sunsets, being like.
Speaker 1: What you turn everything into D and D? I noticed, Yeah, it's magic. It's like, all right, we're gonna take a bit, because I was of the impression that you were gonna like just like this, this is like a business. It's like, hey, we have children, we're training to be samurai. You can take them. They're not done yet, though. You gotta you gotta do the rest of it. You know, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I was gonna go a little bit more realistic, like say some traditional Japanese family, or like I want to I want to teach my son about our history. So and then someone stole the baby.
Speaker 1: Would you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you would you buy you know those little the little little kids at the mountain the monk monasteries in China where they're just hurting them but training them to be like fucking weapons and are never going to be one of those.
Speaker 4: Well, so if it was legal, yes, like we actually we were talking about it. We're talking about adoption anyway, like of having some you know, making sure there's we have this kid that makes us a stupid amount of money in the industry, and then we'll have one one normal one that'll just like, hey, do whatever you want, do whatever your heart is, and then one other one and we'll see how they grow up, you know, and then we'll pit them against each other and see we'll decide which one's gonna be the favorite.
Speaker 2: Depending you know, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like a doctor fasci father and all sorts of these crazy ones.
Speaker 4: And they're also gonna yeah, they're gonna have a uh, they're gonna have only beagles that are gonna be testing on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna have they're gonna be pets for years and then we're gonna eat them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My children are on a steady diet of hot water and beagles.
Speaker 2: And that's it. That's crazy drinking drinking eagles.
Speaker 1: So is there anything? I feel like there wasn't really that much list the list, that hip hop list. Oh, but that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so that was an old list though, like pull that do you have that list up? Still the best rappers of all time? And fucking we must have talked about that before. I am.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have, but I feel like we must have, like if it came up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, just just to reiterate, I guess, uh, that's not the same Instagram that at least turn your sound off.
Speaker 1: Never you never, Okay, Okay, So the top was the top fifty rappers of all time.
Speaker 4: Number one is George Floyd. Number number three is Eric Garner.
Speaker 1: Taylor. They just assume every single black person is a rapper.
Speaker 2: Every black person. Martin Malcolm just getting it was like starting off as like regular people that they're getting more and more like have notoriety on them. Virtual uncle Phil, uncle Phil, Uncle uncle Phil. Yeah, Darth Vader.
Speaker 1: I guess uncle Phil, but uncle Phil, but not James Avery, Yeah, not James Avery, not fucking James Jill Yeah. And Will Smith Phil isn't gay and Will Smith not Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Uh so Chris Rock but not the side of the face he got slapped on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, untainted.
Speaker 2: So number one is okay, what's the actual?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So number one is jay Z. I think that's fucking insane. I think he should be the top. He should be top Do you think you actually think it's insane? Yeah? I think you shouldn't be do you You don't even think you should be top three?
Speaker 1: I should be top five, not top three? Okay?
Speaker 2: What is your top three? Top three? Is? Uh?
Speaker 1: For so there's like these just give me to nuanced.
Speaker 2: Say obviously because if we go if you go for notoriety, I think undoubtedly notoriety wise.
Speaker 1: What's yours?
Speaker 2: Number one hip hop artists for me is Blippy probably when she's an adult. Yes, that's the point of adulthood.
Speaker 1: Epic rap Battles History, epic rap Battles, Epic Lloyd and nice Peter. Epic Lloyd is such a funny, it's it's very two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: Do you think there is some stupid idiot that would put like Hitler of Epic Rap Battles for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, there's definitely somebody out there who their favorite rap song isn't Epic Rap Battles. Is I guarantee it, Yeah, I guarantee. It's like I love the way they're so clever.
Speaker 2: He here's that, here's the there's cleverness in it. But then that's as far as he goes into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some of them to be there after, to be fair, but it's also just like what the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: Like, they're all kind of insane though.
Speaker 4: It's it's a thing of like there's they're like two hype where like, yeah, I've watched so many rat battles and none of them are.
Speaker 1: This hype we did.
Speaker 2: We did conscious bombastic, mombastic is what they these are. There's hype rat battles where like motherfuckers are like, oh and the guys doing like a backhand, Sure someone drops like a fucking.
Speaker 4: Crazy The way that like these things are edited, and the way that because like say people even when like say Darth Vader's rapping like he has to like it's he has won against Hitler, right, I don't know, I don't actually, I don't know if that's true. Then I just think that makes sense. That was coincidental because I didn't know Hitlers.
Speaker 2: Numbers are Babyvator were just wild. That's insane. Those are baby numbers.
Speaker 5: Those because Hitler is real. I mean yeah, but like Hitler had a death star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real, but numbers numbers planet what planet June on or what they called man but genius there was a crazy Compared to Hitler, It's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wars, what is it called? He killed? He blew up the planet? That is wrong.
Speaker 2: Fucking Oldron and whatever Aldron sounds sounds. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I should know. I think it sounds pop. That's like a fucking.
Speaker 2: So. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there's definitely Oh wait, we need conscious rap out its history.
Speaker 2: I actually it would be winning every rap battle by a country mile.
Speaker 4: There would be no It's because I feel like I feel like the people that the true audience for the epic rat But it's people who just it's like the opposite of autism.
Speaker 1: They love loud noises like these people.
Speaker 4: It's a different direction it Yeah, it's a spect it's a it's a I guess a different type of speak. I have to interrupt this line of thinking. Real quick, go ahead. I went to I went to go see a Gladiator too because I had to, And that was it not nearly as bad as I thought I was gonna be.
Speaker 1: It was actually kind of good. Her Denzel went crazy in it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's It was clear to me that I was like, this nigga is gonna do some he he he doesn't. He ends up being I don't think anybody's gonna see this movie. I don't think anybody actually cares. He's the real but it's gonna be training Day essentially. I was thinking. I was like, he's and it's it. It literally he turned into training Day, but infinitely worse, just like much more power hung anyway, So it's way. But it's like, I think my expectations were so low that I was like, the fight scenes were fucking awesome, the acting was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the hell is this? This is actually kind of good. Does it explain why the fuck it's happening? Because of how Gladiator ends, there's no room for a sequel.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it actually so it actually so it it because of the events that unfolded. It fast forwards to the new crazy weird androgynists and emperors that are fucking everything up, and essentially it's like, fuck these guys, they need to die. And so that's kind of a side story. And then the main story is the Lucius or whatever the fuck his name is, who's the.
Speaker 1: Son of actually turns out to be.
Speaker 4: You kind of suspected in the first movie that Maximus and the wife of the commedist's a sister, like the little kid is Maximus as fucking you kind of had a because they clearly had a thing, so you thought it was probably anyway, Long story short, that's the kid he sent xile so he doesn't get killed or in trouble. He grows up with this other disgusting you know, it looks like an African thing he gets conquered, well like you know, like a a the that they make it look all grimy and they're all you know, kind of like can contrast to Rome. Anyway, Long story short, I'm like, I'm explaining what's happening, and I hear you. I'm just hearing you a lot.
Speaker 1: They're really funny words in succession. They need to be funny.
Speaker 4: They have to be funny for you to understand get the picture of what they're trying to contrast. But anyway, long story, I'm not trying to explain the whole plot, but it was actually surprisingly good. I'm not I'm only talking about this because on the way turned in turned on. When I got downtown, there was a down strength room guy waiting by a bus stop.
Speaker 2: There's a down syndrome guy waiting by a bus stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his pants are fully down and he has elephant tightest balls, Like I'm saying, like, it looks like a red water balloon is full and about to burst.
Speaker 1: Red. Yes, red, and I chose red for a specific reason.
Speaker 4: He's a very pale white guy, but his balls are giant.
Speaker 1: So what's happening?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: What j Let's talking about? Spectrums and stuff? Reminded me that I saw this guy that is clearly has something.
Speaker 1: It looked like he had down Why what what is happening? I don't even understand that.
Speaker 4: That's like when they had when when people ask you can black people get a sunburn?
Speaker 1: I'm like, do I not have skin? What there you talking about?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: I wish this was scolding.
Speaker 4: I was like, how how are there darker black people than other black people?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I was like, it's it's.
Speaker 1: It's the same as when I've had people question me.
Speaker 4: This is when I was much younger, but they're like, how come you don't talk like other black people?
Speaker 2: Like do you do? You just start calling them At that point I would love that sh like, what do you mean people?
Speaker 4: If you know it's funny, you know it's funny. Me As a kid, I wanted to be rational, so I was, and I gave them a rational response. Me as an adult, I want to be jaded and fucked up, and I would have just said a bunch of in.
Speaker 1: Words right like it it should be the opposite.
Speaker 4: But like I was more like trying to show them, hey, uh, you know, they are black people all over the world and they don't sound the same. They're like, oh duh, you know, kind of giving them a little nugget of critical thinking.
Speaker 1: I never did that, dude. I was playing ignorance.
Speaker 2: It trbably made me worse, actually probably severely damaged me.
Speaker 1: I feel that though. I actually, especially where we are today, where I feel.
Speaker 4: Like the people are on average just like irredeemably stupid, or I wish I would have just fucked around more. I wish I would have been more just hostile and not try to like, let me try to change people's minds.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work anything that's me.
Speaker 2: My my pelvis would shrinking down a little bit, my legs would get shorter, my arms would get longer.
Speaker 4: And I, oh my god, that's fucking Why have I not seen ask a guy a simple question?
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, you sound you sound pretty different than you know where you're from.
Speaker 1: Scary. Transmogrifying yourself into an ape is primitive myself on purpose.
Speaker 4: That's sick as fucking I like that. That's a pretty for the bit. I need to see AI get to work on that ship like more. You know, you keep seeing those terrible AI like it cuts to like somebody doing something insane, like say, Trump and uh RFK Junior and Elon must they're all sitting down with McDonald's and then it cuts to them like doing some creepy choking each other.
Speaker 1: Something I want to tell one of them, like taking their shirts off and then shooting yeah or something like immediately after the McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Bullshit like that. But I just needed to exclusively be Kingston. Yeah, somebody do that.
Speaker 1: So you take a still image of this podcast and AI Kingston turning into attorney into it. It will look racist on your behalf. So like you sacrifice, you're gonna have to sacrifice your entire you know, do it from your anonymous account.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, do it from you, Yeah, the anonymous because the number one rapper of all time have as jay Z. I would put number one rapper on NOAs I put Rotten Nods as number one. I think influence, I still epic Lloyd and nice Peter. I think, I think, I think, uh, one hundred percent. When it comes to impact, and he listened to see I would say NOAs I would say no, it is not meant by the mathes don't know about him, just like if you're a hip hop faning all about Nas, but if you're not hip hop fan, I wouldn't think you know about him, which is a thing. But I think when it comes to like impact.
Speaker 1: His son's doing a crazy job too, so little not little.
Speaker 7: Little little, not sex you call him like like galaxy gas or something, because like NAS used to be like, uh, that was like the you know, like that before galaxy Gas and everything and whippets and everything, people were doing Nas.
Speaker 2: It's not it was not it's not I know, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: It sounds the same anyway, Yeah, who's your second? Second? They have Kendrick Lamar, I would put kench Lamar probably so he's already there, would already I would have put him as to No, okay, what is your tune?
Speaker 2: Probably too would be eminem maybe yeah, so maybe it's either eminem eric or rock him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So so you got nas, so interchangeable would be notas eminem, so Na's number one, but interchangeable eminem and rock him.
Speaker 2: Rock him and then for five I'd go then sorry before I put like jay Z gay Z.
Speaker 1: Then I'd put like PC and interesting he is put you.
Speaker 2: Put above no, No, I mean kindred? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting because this impact simple impact?
Speaker 2: Is that? So?
Speaker 1: Is that because I feel like I on skill, I'm not going on if you're going on impact when jay Z, I feel like it's had much more impact? Mean on hip hop as a genre?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're talking about? Where where has had so much impact? Really? Like I said, I love jay Z. I think he is a really good artist. I think he I'm dressed like him right now. Pretty Yeah he made it popular, he did, yeah he did?
Speaker 1: But like when it also the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when it comes to like, I just don't, I don't suck that.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you? What do you mean by impact?
Speaker 2: Specifically?
Speaker 1: What they what they? How have they shaped hip hop? Okay, because Kanye Kanye's been up there too. I think so if if if Eminem, if Eminem joined Trump's cabinet and illegalized rap as a genre, would he be the most impactful artist? That would be such a wild time, Beline, It's like it's all illegal.
Speaker 2: Now I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. Nobody can do it anymore.
Speaker 1: And you mean it illegal?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Sun, Yeah, now I won. Yeah he rhymes the whole time he did. That's how he talks. Oh yeah, they declared martial law in Korea. Yeah, oh that was the thing. But but then they stopped.
Speaker 2: It's just it was like law because the Koreans are the Koreans don't have a military that would vaporize them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's been. I saw like all the civilians are like there.
Speaker 4: I saw the civilian do like one of those fucking judo and pushed one of the dudes away and he didn't kill him. And I was like that is night and day from over here. You touched one of them and put show.
Speaker 1: Me to ask a cop? Where's the movie theater? You're dead? He's shooting before he even gets it on. Do you remembering automatics? A semi automatic? Loads of stomach my bullets and I'm sorry. I fear for my life. Acorn, acorn fell in the car? Where's the highway?
Speaker 2: Insane? Fucking loads too? He reloads, he during the spray. I fear for my life, my life. That little girl scared.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 4: I always loved those videos say that before they start shooting, I far from my life.
Speaker 1: They do? They do it sound fair. I'm in fear. I'm in fear. Actually I love it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't love the videos, but their videos of.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: I love them in a cosmic because it like reinforces how little I think of them. But anytime there's a video of like a chihuahua or something runs up to a cop and he just guns it into missed, and you're just like, You're like, yo, how do you expect anybody to care about you as a person, dude? I fear for my life.
Speaker 4: A cop recently blew away. I think it was a mom and I think a two month year old two months old or something like a like an infant. It just blew and they described how his head just popped.
Speaker 1: That's so sad. So do that. Wait, what happened? What's the story I I need?
Speaker 4: I didn't, so I didn't read the whole thing because it's a little too morbid. I was just like, yeah, I saw someone talking about I wonder who's in the wrong. I was just like, I was I laughing. I was like, that is so crazy, Like I'm I don't.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things where a lot of times I'll watch some I'll catch up on politics while I'm playing a game. Yeah, and I was watching a stream and was talking about this, and I just paused.
Speaker 1: It, and I was like skipping forward.
Speaker 4: Oh, Like at a certain point, you're like, okay, I can't get too morbid. It's like someone started to talk about like Gaza Polstein or anything.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, I got.
Speaker 4: A yeah, a little little forward. It's gonna it's gonna ruin my experience. So I didn't and it's not gonna change my opinion exactly, like exactly. So I didn't get the gist of what happened, but ill I heard like I started skipping forward when when I started talking about the you know, it was kind of like a shock article.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about that first and then get into the details.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, I really, I just the people that should be cops should be motherfuckers will of being like super soldiers, like motherfuckers that are jamly like oh yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Like disciplined, like you're like you're the best. You're the best kind of person to be a cop. Look man, Instead, it's just terrified anxiety, real people. Yeah, people the way to fucking barrel rolls when an acorn hits a windshield.
Speaker 4: It's too easy to become a copy. Even people even say like like when last time I got my haircut, I was looking at the dude's license and seeing what and when it got renewed and everything like the barber, and I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking, like, cops.
Speaker 2: Cops don't have anything like this.
Speaker 4: There's no there's no license, there's no renew there's no you just take your six month training or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, yeah, and then you're good.
Speaker 4: You're pretty much good or what however long it is now because I don't know, I know it changes on where.
Speaker 2: You walk, because it's like they're always like animalize us and you make us and it's like, dude, because of look at look at what happened. It's always how you behave like like like it's like it's like when you do like really critical thought of like like groups right, like like fucking bench being like you. The behaviors are seem to be cultural, and it's like, well, there there are things that coincide with these behaviors. These are things that happen. But like, look at why you get from point A to point B. It's a response. It's never it's never a simple like bad because bad. It's always like, uh, you get to point B because point A exists to get there. But for cops, it's like so consistently they suck, like so consistently fortunate. Often what's clear the people in my FATA, cops are the suckier people.
Speaker 1: They are their dickheads.
Speaker 4: Even if they don't start off that way, they they join a gang because cops are fucking gang.
Speaker 1: There's a period where I think the cops are like really great. I think like maybe like the first three months on the job. One of my see videos, you know, like the hot pulls over plays basketball with the kids. Really yeah, alright, cool, whatever. I guess I've met great cops. And then that person's like on the news fifteen months later, you know.
Speaker 2: Like I've met great cops money laundering or something. At the very least, they're doing something and they're not.
Speaker 1: Bad people eating a giraffe live.
Speaker 4: Just like they're playing fucking Dragon's dogma is climbing on the eating it.
Speaker 1: A police officer is That would be.
Speaker 2: A sick boss battle really, because they're fucking knees just running to bang out of a war cammer that.
Speaker 4: They fight the way the way they just put spikes like on the neck and ship and put like a helmet on the draft and that ship's going crazy.
Speaker 1: I had to just touch a draft and I didn't do it, and I feel like a bitch for not doing it.
Speaker 2: Why would you not do it? Because if it would have graduated, I could have lifted threw me off their man. I would have been on the thing with like rhinos and ship. I think they're like, I would have died. Are you not touching it?
Speaker 1: They're going extinct drafts? Yeah, I don't think they're going extint Yeah they are.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's happening. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Weird why so I thought that was true. I feel like it's surprised me when I see, like, you know this, this animal is gonna go like yeah, right, it makes makes sense the world. I just feel like they're too tall and not go extinct. I feel like they're breathing in the the bad air. I feel like that bad air is high lower down the good air. Bad air rises why math science? But why though? I understand, Like why man? Because because good air is more, Because good air there's more.
Speaker 4: He's not like Biden right now, dude, But it rise to the The bad air rides to the son's penis.
Speaker 1: The bad air rises above the bird layer. My son's penis is pardon do you know what the bird you misunderstood me?
Speaker 2: I didn't pardon. My son a part in his penis.
Speaker 1: He's going to jail. His penis will be remain free. On the other this is a hole in his cell where his dick is hanging outside. It's outside, it's outside, the getting linked laught by every random.
Speaker 2: Just misunderstand what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I'm a man of principal. His penis did nothing wrong. It was a victim penis. Or maybe it's the opposite. Maybe his penises in jail. Yeah, he's like and he's free his penis to the crime. Yeah, penis. His penis is a week. He doesn't wheeze. It's like a really tiny car trying to start. It's it's so good you see somebody.
Speaker 4: Uh, because they were saying that, they were thinking about putting up a statue abide it, and then it was the question was what should his quote be? And then people were fucking replagued with ship like that was it was so good. I remember him for that ship it should be look fat that that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks fat. That's that's great. He said, look fat, that's fat guy, that's great.
Speaker 4: I've never i I to this day, I have never heard anybody use it like that. And that's to me when people grossly misused based nowadays, it's it's to me, it's dead.
Speaker 1: It's it's so many ws. It's said, how many words just die?
Speaker 4: Right, you know, But like that calling someone just straight up fat, look fat, look calm up fat, that's based.
Speaker 1: Like that's amazing. I've never heard that before. Colleagues, any what they are in that way is crazy exactly like look gay, I don't Yeah, that's like That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I've always said, like somebody calling me black, you said to be dumb black.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not you black? Look black like that.
Speaker 4: That's gonna catch me off guard if someone literally did that to me, that I look black and someone called me a silly black one times, and it really hurts me, and that's really hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: I was like what I was like, I left playing basketball.
Speaker 2: And I was like walking home like silly black because it's so demeaning.
Speaker 1: It's meaning in a fucking your gab gabba ass.
Speaker 2: It's like you you you, I know what you think of me, but you don't have the gall to call me that. And you know it bothers me when it comes from people that you clearly and and I'm not talking about like ethnically or anything, but clearly you're just a superior being to this person, but they think lower than you.
Speaker 4: You're like, You're like, it's how the fun do you think you're better than me? Like just sloppy, shitty, smelly, fucking dumb losers. And then they're like saying some shit about you.
Speaker 1: Cinder blocks, they got like a ship, they got like a warhammer, figuring sticking out of their asshole, and they're like, what do you know about fucking superiority? You don't even know about the blazing Angels. That's great, she had CEO of the health insurance company. They got murked in fucking midtown Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Yet no, someone strolled upon him and shot him four times in midtown Manhattan in daylight, mid time.
Speaker 1: Manhattan is such a crazy place to be shot with a It was a silencer too, Dude, did you see how long I haven't seen a gun like that outside of Tom Clancy ever, Like, I don't think've ever. I don't think I've ever in person seen a gun with the sounds are on it. No is Why would you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because most people that can make gun crimes or doing it very impulsively, so they have no thought of I need a noise compressor, I need to Like there, who's a like, No, one's.
Speaker 1: Also a noise compressor, so you like it doesn't it doesn't actually do anything? No, that it does.
Speaker 2: It does a lot, but it's like the context people use guns, they don't need, right.
Speaker 1: It does a lot in the context of a war zone, yes, but it doesn't do a lot in the context of like if somebody shoots a gun with the suns are on it in the middle of Manhattan. You're gonna hear it? Still, maybe not because how Manhattan.
Speaker 2: At three am.
Speaker 1: Different?
Speaker 2: Right? That guy?
Speaker 1: That looks pretty late, although it's winter, so like, who knows it? It can either be three am or fucking four pm. I hate this time, but it's it is interesting that it's how premeditated that is. That is just having that on at all. It's like, okay, you're you, you know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 2: He pulls out a gun and it takes too long for the fully revealed You're like, oh, shit is really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, look at man, I'm I feel like there's gonna be a lot of vigilante justice happening.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure.
Speaker 1: Things are gonna get weird, especially with the hilarious characters we have in the cabinet. Shit is it's just getting better and better?
Speaker 2: Did you He's thinking about putting Disantas as a fucking Secretary of Defense and it's like.
Speaker 1: Stop because he can tiptoe over there already. Did you see that, cash matel Do you see that dude? I don't know who that is? Just look at his face?
Speaker 4: So cash MATEL is somebody who was already pardoned, and he was pardoned because he was doing some shady ship before. Cool, but he for damn I forgot what he's gonna be in charge in. But just looking at this guy's he's a full on q and on fucking nut job. Actually, like straight up yeah, he's like totally And I was just like, oh cool, I like how this guy's gonna be running ship. But I want to show you what he looks like because it's more about what he looks like is crazy, because.
Speaker 2: It's like people, these people that are supposed to be in places of power getting pardoned.
Speaker 1: I want to show it.
Speaker 2: Then people that trying department.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is got He's gonna be nominated for department defense.
Speaker 2: With this guy.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was like he's but it's not even that he's just cross sidy. Also, he might have that thyroid issue where his eyes are all bugged out. He looks I was just like, oh this is this is does this look like? First of all, I say that that's me being generous. I think what's really happening is he's insane because he's a fucking QAnon freak. He's one of these freak assholes that are like, oh, everybody needs to be rounded up that opposed Trump. But then he says he says this to to for plausible deniability. He's like, in a legal sense, we need to go after them where it will be civil or like criminal. Man, I was like, that is literally not what you mean, asshole.
Speaker 1: To look a lot crazier, I got it to look like this.
Speaker 4: If he look like that, you would already have known about him. But I'm like, I just want to zoom in a little bit more to like really get thet's get the full picture.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be the guy. This is gonna be the guy.
Speaker 2: That is his eyes. If he walked on a train that I was on, I would get off the train. It is one thousand. I would avoid eye contact for sure. The eyes. It's the eyes. It's one that's of course. It's it's not his brown skin. I mean, it's surprising that they're letting him in vivic on the train because I'm have their their I know Vivik has his billions.
Speaker 1: He's trying. I saw tears because this man is gonna be and he's gonna be in charge of our defense.
Speaker 2: Like this gentleman here, let me I'll just kicking my as this guy.
Speaker 4: Would you do you trust that guy to make rast decisions? For like, it's it is hilarious. I'm I'm actually one.
Speaker 1: Of the most piercing gays I've ever seen since the Romans. I feel pretty good now, though, I'm you know, I forget.
Speaker 4: I feel pretty I feel pretty good though I'm be honest, I know there's a lot of people that are still.
Speaker 1: Prop him up like that, like he's a guess, like he's joining us from FaceTime.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I feel good though, you know what I mean, Like I'm past the the I'm past them.
Speaker 1: I'm acceptance. I'm at acceptance at the level I'm there.
Speaker 2: I'm spathetic right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm interested to see, like I'm kind of trying to figure out, like what the net positives of this insanity is going to be like, because I mean, it's a little bit mean, but like if you think about it, it's like, Okay, you have parents who are going to be like on the RFK train and they're gonna be like, I'm not gonna give my kids any vaccines, and it's like, well, theoretically speaking, the brain chemistry that leads a parent to decide that about their their child. It's it's likely gonna kind of stem, you know what I mean hopefully you know, like that's sad, this is what happens, but it's I mean happens. I hope that what happened is that.
Speaker 2: That's the best case scenario. Really, Like he's gonna he's gonna skirt. He's gonna skate the first few years on whatever has been happening now, the objectively improving.
Speaker 1: Where's your fucking cheese seats?
Speaker 2: I already had that ship. Did girt today? Gert? You do not abbreviate yogurt to Gert. You do not do that. I know, you know.
Speaker 1: That is why yo yo today, I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: If it's gonna happen, is right, they're gonna they're gonna go different things off sucking, They're gonna start sucking. I's gonna blame everybody under the fucking son. There's gonna be a liberal person that comes in if we don't, if we don't change the way the liberal medium works, is just gonna have another Republican president again. Because we need we need to revamp, we need the liberal media, like site guys used to change into liberal media.
Speaker 1: We have to change because we own Alex Jones to turn coat, and like he's gonna be like the I'm the liberal Trump's gone too far, Trump's gone too far, wake.
Speaker 4: And I'm I'm I'm the progression that you always needed. And then people are gonna be like, oh my god, thank you Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: And Alex Jones comes out He's like, hey, I took a pill. No demons. Turns out turns out sorry.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton is not a demon, turns not smell like sulfur. It turns out she just suck.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: What I did was wrong, and I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Crazy how Like there's so many there's so many conspiracy theories and they all could just be simply explained by Ah, they just suck. It's like, oh, that's an alien or like al the magic in that I guess it's like, yeah, it's it's a bunch of people who really want anime to be Really if you believe, if you believe.
Speaker 2: It, sorry, anyone that believes in God. If you believe in God, it can believe in any bullshit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's necessarily that alone. I think, not alone, but I think people. I think people can believe in any bullshit whatever. And that's why it's like reverse, It's yeah, the thing is because I've talked about this before, that's like, that's the foundation that the people if you just look at statistically, the people that believe the crazy shit, they do believe in the idea of heaven and hell and the whole battle is good and evil. I wonder how many of people it's weird because like I feel like religion seems bigger than it is. And what I mean by that is what I mean by that is there's a lot of people who are religious or like spiritual, Like I know a lot of people who like believe in like God in like a in like a vague sense where it's just like yeah, I don't know, like I don't know if I don't know if it's really true, but like I don't know, it's like something you know, they're like centrist yeah, and it's just like okay, yeah, that's fine. But that's most people that I meet, Like I very rarely meet like somebody who's like the Bible's like real, you know what I mean. Like, so like I'm very curious about like this the numbers, and so like all those people are going to say they're Chritian or fucking whatever just because it's like fuck, who cares? But how many of them are like real? I think this and much more.
Speaker 4: I think I think like a lot of even say, when you look at the voting numbers, a lot of people are hiding their power levels. A lot of people that said they're undercided voters or people that were unsure people are this, this, that people are libertarian, this that they're all Trump supporters. They're all kind of over Trump. They know how embarrassing it is, and they like to hide their power level. And I feel like with religion, a lot of them are, Like even Ben Shapiro one time he had a very uncomfortable conversation with Joe Rogan when Joe started talking to him about his Jewish faith and talking about like following the Sabbath and all this dumb, fucking bullshit, And then Benton was had to be like, yeah, think about it, because once you start thinking about it, starts getting a little like he recognizes and he had to acknowledge how fucking.
Speaker 1: Stupid and silly it is.
Speaker 4: But he has faith and I feel like a lot of people try to not talk about the silly shit.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, a lot of people have hypothetically I killed the Wristler.
Speaker 1: What happened is a lot of people are people are people would kill him fast. Ben Shapara caught on CCD camera footage picking up the rizzler from behind and smashing him out of the ground, over and over again, like an ape trying to get into like a box. First of all, I think, I think I think I was insane from laughing, Like I.
Speaker 8: Turned into the joker, like seeing Ben Shapiro of all people, just this scrowdy little pussy, but like this picking up a heavy set child that's smashing, smashing him.
Speaker 5: And over and then starting to think of why, how, how did this happen?
Speaker 1: How did this happen?
Speaker 2: What did he do? What was his reason?
Speaker 1: Why are they together?
Speaker 2: Well, there's so many questions.
Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro, he reaches in, he reaches into the wreckage of the Wrissler, and he picks up a golden ticket. Oh my god, that's a whole news story.
Speaker 2: But I think a lot of people are really just because of the fact they don't they are afraid of like what happens after life.
Speaker 1: People are afraid of oblivion, which it is.
Speaker 2: It is, it's a It doesn't even I get it, oblie, it doesn't even bother me because it's so conceptually insane that it's like, ah, whatever.
Speaker 1: The thing to me is that, like, I kind of don't understand how people don't grasp what that kind of nothing ness is. I think people grasp it. I think the thing is that it's frightening to grasp it.
Speaker 4: Why why it's frightening is because we are designed for survival.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I understand, like.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 4: So when people start thinking of the idea of not existing, that is the antithesis of survival. So it just it on a genetic level, it frightens people, and so they try to use something. But to me, the idea of existing forever in some stupid clouded place frightens me way more than just.
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, that's way more terrifying to me. I would just imagine that this sounds awful. Yeah, it's just yeah.
Speaker 2: Because my because my firm belief I think that I think there is more complexity to the world, vastly more than we understand, and that'll always be a thing. I think there's just like way yeah, like way more like like taking a moment like whenever I see stars and I look at stars and I'm like, dude, those are like other suns.
Speaker 1: That's fucking a wild experience.
Speaker 2: Yea. And even from my observing point, outside of my observing point, there's still a whole fucking universe of things that exists. So there's so there's like that's the magic of the universe in real life, you know, like she like that is like still like wild and unbelievable, insane, that like that could even happen. Yeah, yep. And so but people people there, people's mindsets are too small sided that they're like, oh, but I'm gonna stop existing one day. I'm scared of that. And it's like it's it's scary, yeah, because you know, everything we haven't have will have been or will be will cease when it is frightening of course, and it means.
Speaker 4: Nothing, and it means nothing to the universe. I think that's the thing that people don't want to accept that too. That means nothing, like we are very few people, We're tiny dot in this vast universe, and some people want to resist that they want to think, No, I'm here for a reason I have could be everything.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I understand the same time, I agree it is nothing, but then it's also everything. You know, what do you mean because like because you're here to perceive it, and it's it's your entire being is here, like we we mean nothing, like very I think maybe four people that have existed truly mean anything on the scale of the universe. Maybe maybe four.
Speaker 1: Maybe eventually that will be the case.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe somebody that triggers something that destroys multiple galaxies.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: They probably probably they have not existed yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I think I think Oppenheimer. Well, I don't think. I think not in a good way. I think I think people, yeah, people to us we're talking about the universe.
Speaker 2: I think maybe him probably like their weapon was probably their.
Speaker 4: Weapon can barely will destroy the people on the planet, but will not destroy the planet.
Speaker 2: But I think that that that in a progression of like the like the people that create these small things, that the things that they create, as long as humanity exists, wherever we end up, if we decide to go actually leave the planet and go do something magnificent or something like that. If there, if we exist smill enough, they're in perpetuality, we will eventually like, oh, the person that started that as a really like the person that made the first boat. You know, technically they matter a lot on the scale of humanity. Yeah, but I'm talking about the scale of the universe. So I think if we go further enough, maybe so right now, no, so I guess right now, you are right.
Speaker 4: No, it's too like, it's too we're it is we're too young, We're too like, wait, we don't know what the fuck's going on in the older beginning parts of the universe where the big bang.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder what the fuck's going.
Speaker 4: On over there, dude, probably like everybody has like this huge hard dicks and like, you know, like they're they're so advanced that eat cock is fucking It's just they're so amazingly advanced to where the idea like any one person over there or whatever you would call them, would be considered a god over here because they're just so awesome, because they're so much older and ship.
Speaker 2: If there is life over there, which there has to be, right in other parts of the.
Speaker 4: Universe, you assume you'd have to you have to be well, just by the sheer numbers, just by even how things work. Technically, there should be even multiverses just by sure, just manatics multiple and you can't quantify.
Speaker 1: That, well yeah you can. No, No, you can't. Oh, multi doesn't imply infinite necessarily, No, it just it could be like fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yes, But it's just like we can't quantify how many there is. So that's that's right, So like there's probably like twelve.
Speaker 2: We we can't think of it like this, We can't remember, right, that's true. So how the fuck are we gonna how are we gonna quantify anything outside of our person We won't even take.
Speaker 1: I think what what you were trying to say any think before was like, if let's say, like nuclear energy leads us to like space faring, civilization and theory go for theoretically, that would that would mean that Oppenheimer is very important even on like a very.
Speaker 4: Important or not very important, but humans, but I would still stay not to the universe because we can't get outside of the galloy.
Speaker 1: If humans destroy the universe with with the help of the it's interesting to think that, like like anything thing, we don't have the power we don't really have the power to even destroy the world.
Speaker 2: Maybe, uh, mate.
Speaker 4: I would have to I would have to actually make someone who's way smarter than us would have to quantify is there enough bombs to actually blow up the earth proper?
Speaker 2: I think for life for a period that's enough. That's like that.
Speaker 1: I think that's been that's been the case since the Cold War, that we can destroy the world several times over which they mean people, I think sixteen pounds of t n T do it? Yeah, did you just drop it into the core? You know, light light a really long fuse and no, no, it wouldn't even blow up. It would be like, gone, that's that's incorrect.
Speaker 2: It's definitely just sixteen pounds.
Speaker 1: Like you said, Yeah, sixteen pounds. So uh so.
Speaker 4: Uh Apparently, apparently, apparently if we're going to talk about the universe shattering stuff or I guess something that I would perceive that should be politically Yeah. Apparently, as I talked about Nick Flintes and uh, I was talking about destiny and little things like that, about discort leaks and shit like that, Well, apparently people were speculating because there's a couple of footage that leaked of Destiny, you know, sucking awesome dudes.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, yeah, and some people were surprised.
Speaker 4: I think, like, say, when I was talking to you guys, I had no idea that Destiny was by and so I think really a lot of the biggest surprises there might be a lot of people that didn't know. Apparently there's a lot of people that didn't know, and They're like, why is anyone surprised?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, how the fuck did you.
Speaker 1: I just never heard anybody talk about it. I think openly admitted it.
Speaker 4: That's what I've never heard him talk about. I've I'm so uninterested in anything that has to do with Destiny, like as far as him as a person, like as far as like like, oh, what is his hobbies or anything? Or sex, I just didn't care to me and like, oh he had a wife and he was polyamorous, because I've heard people talk about that, but I've never heard people say within the same breath that like, oh, he's fucking dudes, just sucking off dudes.
Speaker 2: I never heard that.
Speaker 4: So anyway, long story short, people were saying around the time that one of the videos leaked or whatever, or when he was talking about Nick flint Is coming over and talking about to somebody that he was like having some dude eat his ass and he was like sucking some dude off in a car.
Speaker 1: They're saying it was Nick flint Is, and I'm just like, is that true?
Speaker 4: Though, See, it hasn't been confirmed. So people that have, you know, severe autism, are trying to do their due diligence, you know, like the capture of the flag thing with the he will not divide us so.
Speaker 1: That people found hype the hyper the hyper gifted. People will get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: As of right now, there's no definitive proof that it's Nick Quint's people. I desperately would love it to be Nick Flint's because then it would just make it.
Speaker 1: Would be so funny. It's so there's one.
Speaker 4: So apparently there's two videos because to people, we are describing them because I was like, I don't want to read this what's going on here? And the stream that I was watching describe He's like, I watched it for for educational purposes, and then he was saying that there was one that it's definitely not Nick, but then there's another one that could be. But if there's just no confirmation. The only reason I think that it's possible is just because I full fledged think Nickquints is gay.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I just don't think he's done it. I think he's too. He's an incel uh in a way that I think even affects.
Speaker 6: That I I don't know, man, I feel because he hung out with that cat boy and I'm pretty sure they fucked, Like I don't know, because there's no meme in hanging out with that extremely gauged catboy streamer.
Speaker 4: There was There's no he was supposed to do it, like, oh, this is ironic or some shit. I'm like, there's nothing. There's nothing ironic about You're just hanging out with a gay guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just doing it. Yeah, you're you're.
Speaker 4: On a date with a gay guy going to an arcade and ship Like cool. I'll go with my homies like that, But I'm not gonna hang on this random ga guy I wants to fuck me.
Speaker 1: That's weird, Like if he if he.
Speaker 4: Actively is, Like so, I hope that's the case, because it's just it makes the story juicy.
Speaker 1: It really is the only thing that truly makes the story juicy.
Speaker 4: But otherwise I don't give a fuck if if Destiny is like, hey, I'm into being fucking splayed, like like like the fucking what do they call those? Those the vikings, dude, those eagle sacrifice things.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: A blood eagle. I would care if I found out a friend of mine liked specifically to be blood eagle. First of all, how are you recovering?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, with works in the Lord, anything is possible.
Speaker 1: Facte Okay, I do I take that back. I would care if somehow Destiny survived a bloody eagle live to tell about it. Ropes, but it is a common occurrence for him that he just like get into like a machine that he made. He gets into this machine that like displays it on it and puts him back together. Imagine amazing. I think that way. I think that about a lot of things that I see people do Around'm like, how'd you get good at this without dying? First, it's like people like park poor people. I'm like, how do you even you start small? Well? Yeah, but like what's.
Speaker 2: Small that you have to learn how to fall?
Speaker 1: No, they don't fall specifically, I could.
Speaker 2: Fall, well, no, you don't know how to fall.
Speaker 1: I know how to fall. You can fall. Everybody knows how to fall. You don't know how to fall.
Speaker 2: In a way that you don't injure yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a different situation. Isn't fall safely? That's what even.
Speaker 2: Deciety, They don't how to fall correctly. I don't think it's a correct way to fall. It is.
Speaker 1: I think there's a the way they fall away, we fall out of the same way. There's the wrong way to fall if they can fall.
Speaker 2: So there are different ways of falling than what you're saying. There's it's falling to survive and it's falling. Like how our dumb as would every fall off.
Speaker 4: I would just say saying there's the right way to fall, it would inginue with that the people falling is no that falling is difficult or well there's still to fall. Not only that the skill to falling, but say falling is something that should happen if it's the right way to do it.
Speaker 2: Uh, falling is something that happens and it will happen. Yes, yes, if everyone's felt I don't know how to fall. Can I never fall because I don't know how to do it?
Speaker 1: You can't fall correctly.
Speaker 2: So there's falling and.
Speaker 1: Somebody doesn't genuinely doesn't understand, and then they they they trip while they're doing like a that and then they just kind of like they like flip, kind of.
Speaker 2: Like Michael Jackson lean.
Speaker 1: They just like they're about to fall, but then they come back. Have you seen those videos? It's like, no, I saw a video, yes, Smooth Criminal. Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't hear. I can't hear. You just keep saying, but is mine I saw a video. I saw a video yesterday of Smooth Criminal, but every note was C.
Speaker 2: Have you seen these? But I've seen things like that.
Speaker 1: Shit is I fucking I? It was not in a rabbit hole with these videos.
Speaker 2: I fuck around autotune all the time.
Speaker 4: Man, Like I'll put like I'll put regular songs in a in a just different notes, sometimes even my own like covers. So before I, like say, I'll use a little bit of pitch correction if something's like, ah, this.
Speaker 2: Is a little off.
Speaker 4: But before I do that, I put it in something has no business being in. Like if I'm like, oh, this this is like a B minor or something, and then I'll just put it in like G major or something.
Speaker 1: I'll just put it in. It because it's just hilariousespecially putting something in major when it's minor. It's so funny. It is funny, it sounds so fuck it.
Speaker 2: Really for it really is.
Speaker 1: It really shows how important like music theory actually is to like to like actually getting the proper emotions. Like yeah, like imagine if imagine, like the ending of Wicked was like bagpipes, you know what I mean, it would be such an embarrassing like no one would care at all.
Speaker 3: Your bud is mine, Yeah, bud is mine, Yeah, budd is mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bud is mine.
Speaker 3: Your budd is mine, Your bud is mine, Your bud is mine, your butt, your bud is mine, your butt is mine, Your butt is fucking mine.
Speaker 1: Your bud is mine, it's mine.
Speaker 3: Your buddy is really mine, your budd is mine, it's mine.
Speaker 2: Yep, budd is.
Speaker 3: Really mine, bud is mine, yep, budd is redom mine.
Speaker 1: And who that's it's right now. We tell you once get your but.
Speaker 2: But but but but but but but but and it's just people fucking it's just dude, there's there. It looks there are moments where men look like rag dolls, how brutally they're getting. I forgot what was happening.
Speaker 1: I don't either. This is a music video when they're in like the parking structure or something, right, Yeah, I think yeah, yeah, bad, Yeah, I know that because that's the that's the fat because yeah, the fact, because he did the video in the same exact place, right, it's the same set. That's hilarious saying oh when.
Speaker 4: They're screaming hole and then he actually brings out a literal hole like a garden tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like stupid that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That tickled me. I guess we'll read questions because I really don't remember what I really have no recollection of what happened before then.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but your bud.
Speaker 1: Is much Phantom Rosewood two Divine Swindle of Chaos Road and he says hello to the YouTube performerly known as Chris Reagan, my FA my favorite Christian conservative political commentator and king of bad takes true. This is all three of us, So you're the I would assume you're the favorite Christian conservative political commentator, and he's the kick about it takes.
Speaker 2: I guess so that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Facts facts, He says, Uh, Papa, do any of you have any automatic non starters? For a potential partner that would override their physical attractiveness. Example, would you find example Chris, would you find? Would you still find Julia Louis Driver is attractive if she exclusively listened to Imagine Dragons out loud in public on repeat forever love you all so much?
Speaker 2: That's such a detrimental person though even like me, I don't even hate that.
Speaker 1: That would bother me. For first of all, it's not even so much about imagine dragons at that point, it's so much that it's all you listen to. Like the idea that if somebody only listened to imagine dragons or like one band exclusively out loud publicly like forever, that sucks. Like that would speak to me is like that's a red flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not a trustworthy person. No, I wouldn't trust only exclusively listen to something like that, Like.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess they're loyal, but like that's psychotic level. Yeah, I don't need that amount of loyalty, Like on my dumb ass friend in high school where I probably listened exclusively to Cradile Fields, but you would like wear cradle Field shirts all the time.
Speaker 2: Are like, hey, bro, Like.
Speaker 1: Why Carhart, you're doing you're gay.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was pathetic and luckily he grew out of it eventually. But then he joined the Marines, and you know, yeah, I mean, well he died to me, you know what I mean, that's great, he's fine. You know, yeah, that's a I hate soldiers two.
Speaker 1: Feet shorter, but I know them friends in the military. It's one of those things, right, it's that you told that line.
Speaker 2: We're like, it is it is a shame that what happened. I mean, it's what happens if if it so happens, if you went in a military in the Vietnam era, you come back like, oh, fuck the military, if you're doing the military. If he was like nine eleven orything, you come back this insane, but like a different kind of insane.
Speaker 1: Where yeah, it's very different. You come back as a kind of racist. It is weird.
Speaker 2: Hodgies hobgies everywhere, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: It is super weird because like, but I have a very military Like my family has a lot of people in the military, and they're like very normal, like they understood, They're like, oh yeah, the fucking they don't care about you. You know, the military fuck them I have.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe I had one cousin it's close to the military and he's fucking missed now. And then I had my granddad and like two other cousins that I'm not really that close with, and they're definitely crazy. Yeah. Yeah, they're like, give guns to your kids, Like he.
Speaker 1: Give gun to give it. Give give the two year old an uzzy.
Speaker 2: I mean that kid could that kid could protect me better than I could protect him technically, but like he's.
Speaker 1: Also no, not technically at all. A two year old with an uzzy, he'd be fine. Figure out who's gonna kill himself. He'll kill the enemy. Two problem.
Speaker 2: Maybe he can load a both action and I could probably get around loading.
Speaker 1: One loading loading both actions is fun. It is a shame, man, because guns are kind of fun. And then they like I don't I just don't think they're fun.
Speaker 2: You don't think that. I don't agree that you think that I just don't agree. Every time I've shot out, just don't either way. It makes it feel bad.
Speaker 1: Really, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It don't make me feel good. I mean, a video game is a de tree of detachment to it where it's like, oh, this is this is this is you're just thinking too much about what they can actually do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it just bothers me a lot. Well, you're not, but you're not bringing it to the fucking cub scouts.
Speaker 4: You're just you know, you're outside. He's just not separating it. But I feel like, I honestly, I don't mind that. I don't mind because to me, i'd rather citizens not have guns. So but even though I do enjoy and I've bought a gun, it's just if some you know, benevolent dictator that was like I want to protect our society were like civilians, regular people do have guns anymore, and then you know, all the freaks would cry.
Speaker 1: But I'd be like, oh good, there's gonna be way less death. That's gonna be cool. Yeah, I think the issue I don't know, man, but I like them though.
Speaker 4: I do like shooting them, shooting random ship in the desert, like fucking there's fun.
Speaker 2: Ye, Like just fucking blowing ship up.
Speaker 1: Its fun. There's something there is something about like handling like a boat, like loading it there is it's fun. It's like a tactile. It's almost like a like a fucking I don't even know, like like a bop it dude or something dude, like a fidget. It's like literally like a fidget thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, if I had a fidget like that, But like that is why, Like I just it doesn't it's this is a tool of death, like it's a death thing.
Speaker 2: But what the fact that's like, oh I like the fidget aspect of this tool of death, well insane, Like I just like it's not really that. If you have knives, yes, but knives are not what's a butterfly knive?
Speaker 1: Knives are not exclusively for not going to use a butterfly. Nfe, You're not going to cut butter with a butterfly knife. Yes, you might cut a butterfly with a butterfly knife. Though I have where is it? It's not here, actually it's I definitely have a butterfly mouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had one when I was like young because I thought they were cool when I was like young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have won a house if someone gave me.
Speaker 1: It's literally like them.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like it's literally just like a fidget, like literally put away and I'm like I don't need this, but get it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like guns are I like guns. I just think the issue with guns is that like you just yeah, you need I mean people, Yeah, it's too easy to the fact you don't have to pass really any kind of like that. It's so easy to get the fact that it's easier to get one of those that it is to get a car or like drive a car, well not buy a buy a car is a fucking hassle actually driving, but like being able to get a license for one, right, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I just I just don't like them. I use them every time I've used them, my be like, this just feels gross way better than I should be with them. Bothers me even more so, I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know why you're really weird. It's probably because of all right, but like, yeah, this listening to one song for the actual, the the the real automatic non starter for like that would override any amount of attractive attractiveness is uh, hygiene, Yeah, that's the one that's like immediate.
Speaker 2: That's the number one that's kind of like obvious. You know what. Else?
Speaker 1: There are people who, yes, I can't fathom. So I can't fathom those people, right, there are I was actually just watching.
Speaker 4: A documentary on some YouTuber and he was covering some I can't remember what the guy's name was, but he was some smelly fuck and there was footage of his gramma yelling at him about like how he never showers and all this stuff and what she was describing. And I was just thinking, like, I can't even imagine living or being near somebody like that. And see, I feel like it is though it's few and far between. Those people are anomalies and they're insane, right, But there's.
Speaker 2: Not wrong with obviously no one. No one's just unhygienic for no reason that is that. It's just in the modern world.
Speaker 1: There's there has to be something.
Speaker 2: Even animals don't like that ship like there's like animals they're like, oh, I don't like being grossed.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go on the water. Like even creatures aren't like that.
Speaker 2: In the water to groom themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, they're like, oh, I don't like the way I am.
Speaker 2: I don't feel good like dogs and cats stuff like literally grooming themselves. They'll rather lick off the gunk on them and throw it back up than have that be on their body. It is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: You know like there is that is it's like an anomaly. It's not even say, it's not even bestial, it's not even what is it? What is it's it's it's it's mental, it is some mental health issue. But yeah, so I feel like that is that's so standard that I almost feel like it doesn't even count to me. Well, there's also like there's also people who just there are people who just smell bad and I don't mean like necessarily bad in a way that's like, oh, they smell like garbage.
Speaker 1: So they're just like you could be like the hottest person in the world and if like if your scent is like just like I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I've never I've encountered that at least twice. The only time I just I don't. I don't think it to me because it's like human skin to me. It's like when people say like certain races have certain different like skin of skin.
Speaker 1: People are people. It is how they take care of themselves, even if they look hot.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of times look at this.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I feel like this is one of the big things that I've noticed about people that say they don't exfoliate, they don't scrub, they usually have a weird smell. They're there, they have dead skin on their body, all their body, they don't they don't use anything to scrub, so they'll be like, oh, I just have like a bar soap and then and then just my hands, And I'm like, was there, Like say, I have a bar so I also have gel and and a loofah, but the bar soap that I have has these fucking scrubbing things on them.
Speaker 1: It actually is kind of rough.
Speaker 4: So like I basically, when you're leaving a layer of fucking filth on you, even when you in water, after a while, some people start smelling a little bit off, and I feel there's people that don't understand that that. I'm like, people who truly exfoliate and clean the dead skin off themselves smell neutral, and then they'll add other things to themselves. Sometimes people have like funky oils soaked into their clothes and they don't wash them correctly, and they smell weird because of that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I honestly just don't, you know, Like I.
Speaker 4: May even be in the minority, but I think in a more practical sense, the the science of people just like have these different smells, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But that's I think that's crazy fat because that's literally fact fat.
Speaker 2: Some people just have different and it's like it's not a fence if not people, some people have a fence like some people just are not the fact. Can you give me some data on that people?
Speaker 1: Because I think of thinking people just different pheromones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that about that all the time.
Speaker 4: But I don't think anybody's actually heard somebody scientific talking about this.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's that granted, granted, granted that's what I said. I could be going this off of like people you're going, you're going on sciety saying I agree, I agree right now, I'm gonna tell you true right now. I have never myself directly looked into it, I know. But what I'm saying is I definitely know people who are scientists who have said this. I am talking directly about Bioto. There's a lot of scientists that Brogan's podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, no, not not.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing like people when I was in like my my like actual schooling for bioscience talking about pheromones. Of course.
Speaker 1: No, but look here's the thing.
Speaker 4: So this, here's the thing, this is The thing about science, things involving and people believing things, whether they're in school or not, or scientists or not. There's a lot of information that going around that oh, this is what we believed at the time, and now oh data strate. Thing is where I'm like, do you think a lot of people no, see, this is the one thing. There are certain things that as humans, like some people are thinking like, oh, you know how certain animals use certain smells to attract each other. And then I'm like, okay, we're not that animal. Like you know what I'm saying. People people like in a way that I'm like, hey, do say the closest animals that we are to I'm like, do they do that? You know, like the ones that we have the most. The thing is where people are like, oh, these animals have this, so you think this not exists. I'm like, we're not those animals. So when people try to say that we're like this, when we test on say animals, certain things, and it's like, here's a good base, but this is not exactly how it's going to interact on humans. First, we need to make sure it's okay on these animals. Now that they didn't destroy these animals. Now we can test on humans so we can have correct data.
Speaker 2: Which animals are anatomically very similar to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then what's the next step. Now we need to test on humans. We do it on them first, but we can't just get conclusive evidence off of testing on those animals because they're not humans.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: But like when it when it comes to our humanity, the way we differ from most like mammals is simply consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: When it comes to like our autonomy, the things that are in our body, the way we like, Well, the thing is that because like you're saying, like if we test something for like diabetic research on a rat, right, a rat can get diabetes the same way human can experience it. So testing things like that on a rat is fine diabetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's it's insane. So it sounds so morbid, get to it's not fine.
Speaker 1: It is we start with them. Well, but the thing and then once.
Speaker 2: There should there should be testing on humans as well. I never well, voluntary testing on humans as well. It's absolutely is. We can't.
Speaker 1: We can't just give things the humans without testing on humans. Well, but but the but the way it's done is like we start with animals first, because we're a shitty species. Yeah, we first we we test the lesser beings and then once they've cleared it, then we test. But yeah, but because it's a law.
Speaker 2: Like things like that, right where like this, things like that that will affect like usually like pheromones, uh, usually like things involving our systems and how our bodies work. It's kind of universal amongst the most creatures that are of the same kind of creature group, Like most birds uniformally will affect it the same way by most things and like within their bodies as most other birds. You just mentioned pheromones and birds, Well.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like like, for like, if you're testing a medication on humans or rats, it will usually be the same on humans.
Speaker 1: For the most part.
Speaker 2: There would be like a variety of certain differences, but most of the time, what it affects humans will affect animals the same way. Usually like drugs, dosage usually depends on the size, and some animals have higher like certain sizes decide of drugs like that, but usually for the most part, it will work the same between those groups.
Speaker 4: But it's more about like say why we have to test on humans for example of well, you have to touch the nervous of the finals of the fining thresholds. Many things like that, especially even humans because of their wiring. Well you start off with these things because but I don't even know this is some I don't know why we're getting to We're not on that, so I don't even know why we're talking about this.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like some people's scent is different from other people's because I would say that's it. I think, I just I think that's pretty simple. But I don't I don't have I don't have the concrete I would say, well, you know, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's like I grew up and a lot of people grew up even there's like I was listening to Kurt Kobang or something in the way, and he mentions that like fish don't have a you can't like, what is it, You can't hurt them because they have no feelings, or something like. It's in that there is a thing that people believe for a long time that like, oh, you can just you know, fishing, the fishing is great because fish don't feel pain.
Speaker 2: But but see, the thing is, I think it's just it's in the same level of like even some of the sciences kind of disputed when you look it up, and I think it's one of those things to where I just don't think people are looking enough into it.
Speaker 1: It's like vaccines, and so even when like people think vaccines are safe, look if somebody definitely weren't, but we.
Speaker 2: Have we have also a basis for the reason why the ones weren't safe or you know, I think they're just all kind of a nuts.
Speaker 1: But here here's I just don't know. It's like, oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just don't think anything.
Speaker 1: I'm a quirky guy that doesn't really believe in vaccine. I'm just a chill guy dog. But this is the pheromone thing.
Speaker 4: The only reason why I the one thing, the one thing that makes me uh feel in the way that I'm talking about is nobody spends any time with people that are fully clean and have no clothes on. So when people are saying, oh, pheromones, is that, I'm like, first of all, you haven't even got pasted what fucking liaundry detergent they use. You haven't gotten past like what they're what hair product. You haven't gotten past any of that stuff. So how are you so confident that, oh, it's this smell, they have a different smell.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you literally can't know that.
Speaker 4: Because you have not experienced you never almost experienced people, even with wildlife that I live with. Of times you're wearing clothes and so I'm smelling her clothes, I'm smelling like it's so a thing where it's like, ah, I just this person adam smell.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how it to me?
Speaker 4: It just sounds a little bit too like a like a like an easy So this this.
Speaker 1: Is grand, this is ai Google whatever.
Speaker 2: As far as so it says, yes, every human has anique sense, meaning that people can just have different sense due to accombination of factors, including genetics, dyeing, bacterias on skin, pheromones produces environments making each individual bodies. Oh, they're distinct, similar to fingerprints, and even identical twins have different scents oftentimes.
Speaker 4: And and you see how what I'm saying things now make your sense?
Speaker 1: You know, oh, yes, yes, exactly, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes, but as you're saying, based on like literally it backs what I'm saying but the stuff that you're interacting with, your clothes, the products that you use, so like basically your diet, which is one thing I didn't mention, but I could have mentioned. It's these things that are giving you because like say, someone who eats a bunch of garlic smells weird.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where.
Speaker 4: It's like, but I don't think it's just like say, I don't think it's just what people are thinking. Oh, they'll just say it's pheromones, where it's like an all it sounds like an encompassing thing and they're not taking in any.
Speaker 1: Your nuancing instead of broad strokes. I'm not because that is how my brain is wid Like I just I fucking when I'm talking about stuff, I'm like, oh, well, it's not that simple, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: It's not I think, and I definitely agree with you on.
Speaker 1: That's for sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's why we get into these weird situations where people think like, oh, vaccines simple, they're there's they're bad for you, and I'm like, okay, let's talk about it, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's just talk literally talk about it.
Speaker 2: Him on the vaccine thing is that the vaccine like autism thing that is so provably wrong. Well, no, I learned about that ship literally in like seventh grade.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I like it was I was a kid. They were like, are you a kid in seventh grade?
Speaker 2: He was a genius?
Speaker 1: And was he gay? Was you you a genius? Let me ask you a question? Why did do you let me ask you a question? Do you know? Why? Do you know?
Speaker 4: Why the uh, the the autism? Why they think back to vaccine cause autic?
Speaker 2: So there was this there was a study that was done like maybe like in the seventies or something like that, where there was seven.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that study, but you're you're right why how it started? But modern day they don't know anything about that study. I want to say, modern day, why do you think people?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know where it was not like some cooking celebrity or something.
Speaker 4: Easy statistics people just pulling up look at how much autism was around back then, and now that's it. So you look at it and they see that it's skyrocketed by one hundreds percentile, but they don't understand why. But that's it, because we understand when those Nazis were like, oh, the black people are genetically dumb or whatever. And they were showing they were using this book called the Belt Curve, and they were showing like, oh yes, what they did was they use but look at the thing is they use data that just it's just pure data and instead of they came with their own conclusions, right, and so it's the same thing. It's just here's raw data that says nothing about anything. It bothers and then they just put their own bid conversations like that are like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, data by itself is kind of useless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, without nance, and then if you're a racist dumb idiot, then all of a sudden you're gonna be like the black people dumb.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's like I was watching one of the dow Blee things. I watch them every now because I think it's interesting to say a conversation. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. Look they're not they're not conducive, tot like. I don't mind if you watch it. I just feel.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes some of them are actually really good. But it's often people that are like fair enough. I can't even say because I've only seen talking like Darth was likening people and it was a very like respect did you say darth.
Speaker 1: Va lights dark destiny versus like people. I was like, what the hell was.
Speaker 2: That's in my in my mind, that's what That's what you said.
Speaker 1: You think when destiny, When the term destiny is trending, people a bunch of You're like, it's a complete roll of the dice. It's gonna be us, like we do we don't know, Like it's just like we they can't even know for sure because they gotta be like they have to click. Somebody has to click it, you know what I mean, Like somebody, somebody has to click it.
Speaker 2: So somebody bunch.
Speaker 1: He was like saw deacity sucking off some fucking fat guy. They had to be like, it's not us that sucks for them, man.
Speaker 2: But like, so wait, my verse is very I was talking about wait, let me get back, let me get back. But what happened is that people usually statistically it was like Ben Shapiro was on thing. He was like, you look at they look at the crimes.
Speaker 1: You like a minecraft hairline.
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, is that box? Stop?
Speaker 2: It's kind of boxing, that's kind of it's a good lineup, but still like stop. But so it was like, oh, you see if you look at these people. Look if you stop, if you you don't get these people are more crimes to being committed and by these groups of people. And I'm like, well, yes, but if you look at people in those poor areas, the white ones commit more crimes than the black ones do, Like like everywhere, there's gonna be more crime.
Speaker 1: People are poor, like all that up. It hasn't taken your account how many It doesn't take into account how many people who are you know, arrested or charged with the crime or then acquitted.
Speaker 2: Or acquitted that are unlawfully detained like like like this, but you thinks that these are people that are arguing these points, and they're like it's right there to look at the problem. It's like, well, people employer are going to commit more crimes who are employers more often? Not people of color? That's crazy. Do the white people in poor areas com more crimes white people that are in not these areas? Wow? They do.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So now when you add in a history of prejudice towards them, where is this come It's it's it's like these puzzle pieces all go right into each other.
Speaker 1: It's like what is going Like what I would argue that that's not even technically true by like the idea. It's like, oh well, like if you're rich, you're not committing crimes, Like no, you are, Like it's called white. No one cares about that crime. Like Bernie committed.
Speaker 2: Bernie Madeoff has done way worse than like probably every gang in the country. But it's like it's different, He's not a criminal.
Speaker 1: It's like it's maybe most gangs. It's hard to paint for sure. There's some cartels that go sometimes country. Sometimes you see a baby. Sometimes a baby splayed open on a kite, and you're like, what is going on? Is the baby?
Speaker 2: I saw that. I think I would I think that would ruin me.
Speaker 1: I think I would sit down, I would play. I would play hurt by Johnny Cash until I die, until I die, until I starved and wither it.
Speaker 2: Away bone fingers playing, I would turn into Ellie with four fts.
Speaker 1: Playing a song gets some more questions, just two more questions. You know, uh Andy, the man whose handies and now steer are now back to steer.
Speaker 2: Uh and Dandy. Hello.
Speaker 1: Bacteria have been listening since the shoe episode and subbed to the patren about a year ago. What is your what is your most disdained food, the one you hate the most?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Really fish food.
Speaker 2: I don't use your food.
Speaker 1: You hate it though, don't eat it, so I guess I hate it's it's the one that fits their I had a dream about crab literally last night.
Speaker 2: Crab is Yes, did you dig your pants like dang split and you once split it?
Speaker 1: Imagine having crabs is such a degree that you could reach in your pants and see.
Speaker 4: And like that, just see it like I'm seeding the grass crabs people's hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's uh, that's pretty insane. I would kill Oh yeah you would, yeah, yeah, yeah would. Yeah, that's that's all. Have ever had lice? No, never in my life.
Speaker 4: Some of the kids in my private elementary did, but they didn't get me.
Speaker 1: Never, what the fun was it. I was convinced for a long time that wasn't even real. Oh, because I think I knew anybody when I was little and seen like a yeah, because some of some of the kids uh at my school had them. It was pretty unanimously. I feel like it was just uh people who had poor hygiene. Yeah obviously, yeah, so it was unanimous that we didn't we didn't play with poor hygiene at my house. And number two, when I was kids, my mom just buzzed her hair ahead because I didn't deal with that bullshit, so I couldn't even have lice.
Speaker 2: I just doesn't know, because I just I just I don't even itch really often though, Like in general, people like like scratch their groins. I have done that maybe ten times in my life. That's insane. I don't itch really often. That's I mean, I guess that's good scratched.
Speaker 1: I never thought about me very often. I've never. I don't scratch my balls.
Speaker 2: I don't pay it.
Speaker 1: Why would I.
Speaker 2: Has ever like maybe a time you'd be like, oh maybe I've seen you like a gestureself or something like that. I've never.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't. I don't monitor other people obviously, don't think about that.
Speaker 4: I don't monitor I, but I for sure know like sometimes i'll just because like the relief is so good, I'll go for way too long.
Speaker 1: So sometimes and then it's raw and bloody, and then they put your alcohol. And it's like if there is if there isn't like background noise in the in the bedroom, right, because sometimes the air pure of fires on or something and uh, but if it's dead silent, like you can like Jojo is like here me scratching my balls because you just hear like the hair it's so it's just growing, is completely bald, and I dipped it in the air that I just don't grow hair on my groin and I don't want to see. I'll show you it's nothing there.
Speaker 2: Ball Yeah, sure, yeah, show him all the hairs ahead of my dick. There's no hair that is insane. That is so discussed. That is a lie.
Speaker 1: It looks like my actual head. That's actually one of the most vile things that I ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: That was inconvenient.
Speaker 1: That is the worst I didn't imagine having scared.
Speaker 2: I got a watch ahead of my dicky down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do a poor job because it's just it's it's scary, man. Even if you try to like flat it out as much as you can, there's it's still a rocky mountain. So you're like, it's really because I've nicked myself like once or twice, and that's already enough to be scared.
Speaker 2: I have no grown hair, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Actually that's good for you. I'm very happy for you. I mean I wish, I mean, mayd me nice? Often do you guys shave yourself again?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 2: When I was younger, I didn't have hair on my arms or anything like that, and I had like chemical burns. So it's not really any ear.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm really fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when.
Speaker 1: What do they call her aloi? In uh oh Horizons? Yeah? Yeah, you finish finish both of those games. I put both of those games down like fifteen hours, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I never bought them.
Speaker 1: They just it just didn't really interest me. I feel like they play well, but I just don't care about those characters at all.
Speaker 2: The characters.
Speaker 1: Like I like that, I like the way it plays, but like outside of that, I'm like.
Speaker 4: You think you think robot dinosaurs would be really interesting to me, but actually I would I like regular dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Funny, I realized, I like, I don't care about these robot dinosaurs. They do nothing for it. I'd ever seen of Miles Like I made a mistake. Yeah yeah, I kind of feel the same, Like I would rather play like a tour rock or something like. Really, I was kind of like, you know what, it reminds me of reminds me of Gears when, like, uh in four when you were just fighting robots, like I don't want to chainsaw through a road.
Speaker 4: I was very underwhelmed at first. I'm like, oh my, I can't believe fighting robot.
Speaker 2: This is so stupid.
Speaker 1: I like the story in that game, but like playing it is like fighting fighting robots is just not satisfying. I feel bad to say this.
Speaker 2: I just think Alloy was just not an attractive enough character to care about her, which is really sad because it's like, I mean, you're admitting character characters should not be forced to be attractive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're you're admitting your sexism, but I also I'm be honest. I feel like it's also it is an abe.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 4: Sexism to me that is harmless in my opinion, because people some people disagree with me, and this is this is my this is my point to it, right, Like, I feel like, if I'm playing a game with about a character, I want the character to be as cool as possible.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree as cool as possible.
Speaker 2: I know how I sound, and I know if I three years old, three years ago can cool huh to find cool? Just cool in the sense of like someone that like I like, I look at and I'm like, I get like a cool, a good vibe off of them, disturbed based on their peer.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, fantastic, Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Like obviously, that's why, that's why, that's why, that's why superheroes look every fel the way they do or male. There's no like every tubby hero looks silly in comparing there's a joke character they're supposed they're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Like, they're like a they're like a fictionalized ideal, you know.
Speaker 2: But I feel like alloy and I feel like, I don't know, I feel like that's a that's a that's a double The double side thing is obviously every woman doesn't look like that. Women should be comfortable in their skin to appear the way they appear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I so, I I understand thirty one now and now I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's a thresholder where I just I I understand those both sides of that coin.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's I think, in my opinion, I don't think that's Ben Shapiro polishing the wrestler's skull. The skull he kept, he kept the hand you.
Speaker 2: Would have to that and mounted and exists. So so the hand on flogging.
Speaker 1: His chin, you would have to you have if you that would be I want to see you have to do. I want to see Craven the Hunter, but like he hunts like viral celebrities.
Speaker 2: That's a that shit would be. That's a game that would be way less funny. Somebody may put down on steam. I'll buy that ship, like I have a in my wishless. Uh, it's a celebrity combat. It's like it's like The Rock and all these things.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, but it's it's so shitty. But is it like knockoff?
Speaker 2: Like is it not?
Speaker 1: This is he called like the Boulder? The weird thing is It's interesting it has the uh names in there, but it's just not full. It's been I feel like they're doing what South Park does. I don't know how south Park gets away with it necessarily because I'm like, how do they use the name like just parody? I guess yeah, because I'm like just saying that it's a parody. I guess it's good enough to where you can still say their name, so it still says like the Rock, so like it says like I think it says like Dwayne or something, I think I have to go, I have to go look at it again. Can you see what Dwayne is a pairing.
Speaker 4: Al The reason I was even bring up Aloy is when those guys were freaking out about the peach fuzz on her head and they were I remember seeing a few posts about she had and the one thing I thought.
Speaker 1: Was so pea, So she has she has, She has no peach fuzz like women have peach fuzzes of like, like, but why did.
Speaker 2: Someone you clearly don't know if you're asking, but my brain is readoucing something like you're confused?
Speaker 1: Why they're bothered? That's the whole point.
Speaker 4: Yes, So that's that's the whole point, Like that that they were complaining about that even though that's what happens.
Speaker 1: They're saying, like they gave a beard or whatever. You've never been you've never been close to.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's so crazy to me. The thing that's so insane to me, even those people, So they at least have to have a mother, and I guarantee their mother has a beard by now. Problem their mother has hair on their farms, because for some reason in America, that is acceptable like women need to shave their armpits, need to shave their legs, they need to not have much at her, but they can have hairy ass farms. So the thing that weirds me out about that is how people don't Well I'm like, if you're gonna shave everything else, I might as well get.
Speaker 1: What the hell you're doing. But that is literally go like, do me a favorite. Guys, next time you go to your next drive through, if you're getting Starbucks or something, just look at the women work on the drive through.
Speaker 2: See fucking grille arms. That's just that is literally just the culture. What's strange. What's really strange thing is that like, uh, some people just don't have hair on their arms. Yeah, like some people some people don't.
Speaker 1: Some people just can't see it, like like my.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone has that little bit of fur in the arms as a humans.
Speaker 1: Where apes you mean like have you mean like this like where we don't have that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I barely have that too.
Speaker 2: I have it now.
Speaker 1: I didn't always You have to have like alopecia or something for that though, don't you. But because I knew a girl you genuinely didn't, she like you didn't shave her arm or anything, and she like she was just kind of like my grandma.
Speaker 2: She's anomaly. That was not because of the fact that she's a tin person. I think they don't often. I think if you look close enough, you she might she may have.
Speaker 1: Some That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, but she has one really long she has sleep.
Speaker 1: Bitch, just pluck it when you do it, like, no, Grandma, keep that, that's you. It's even longer. It's even longer inside. I can't flu it. It's like it's like a nerve. It's just you just have to cut it.
Speaker 4: I mean at that point, if it was just one, you would it would be kind of crazy. But I was just saying that I feel like relatively very weird that, like say, there if you just look at people, go out and just observe women, and then it's it just depends on genetically. Do they have a ton of hair or do they have a little hair, blonde hair like my wife, so you can't notice anything. And I just find it if I said that, people don't pay attention to that at all, to the point where like that person is complaining a peach fuzz.
Speaker 2: On the head.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, I know that person that posted that ship has probably come across if they went to school, hundreds if not thousands of girls that have hair on their fucking arms, and for some reason, it's just did not compute.
Speaker 1: It's just wild to mean that people just don't understand what peach fuzzs in general, Like I just don't understand how you're not I don't understand how you're a human being, and how are you here? How are you hearing? You don't know that? Like that that that seems to like you're not even paying attention to yourself.
Speaker 2: At that point, I.
Speaker 4: Started thinking, like women don't have any hair at all. But I'm just what I'm trying to get through is you've seen women even if just look at look at women's forums.
Speaker 2: Please, yeah, we probably what I said, what I said, and what that person said unfortunately get lumped together in a very disgusting way where they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I agree with what you said too.
Speaker 2: Oh and she's a woman, and yeah.
Speaker 1: They think you're one of those people I get. And it's like she looks like a real person, like a looks like real person.
Speaker 2: And she's not attractive, she's not even unattractive, she's not even unattractive.
Speaker 1: Character I think, like, yeah, not really average. I never thought she was. I never thought she was ugly, but I never was.
Speaker 4: She's not ugly, but comparatively Like, remember when I did that. I did that a little while ago. I did that a little while ago when I was talking about the contrast of like, because I was kind of using celebrities as an at this threshold where it's like, if you're not like I was saying, Drew Barrymore is technically ugly because she's not fucking Cameron Diaz. She's not fucking you know, she's not top tier, but she's not actually ugly, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But that's how that's exactly what they're doing with Aloy. Oh they don't look fucking like Ivy or something with huge tits or something. And then yeah, it's just like a Isabella and Dragon eat. Since she doesn't have massive tits anymore, all of a sudden, she's ugly.
Speaker 1: She's so crazy.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy.
Speaker 4: She's not ugly, but her tits are extremely you guys.
Speaker 2: They were huge, no reason, like in a game that didn't look good enough for a character to validate having it's that big.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I appreciate it, but I know what you're saying. It's like, yeah, I mean generally speaking in our fiction, like we prefer to like look at things that are like fun to look at. Yeah, not just like oh I believe, oh I believe that, like nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, there's no woman build like Karlac and if they are, they're very far a few between.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing that's the thing that was exactly well, the thing.
Speaker 2: That especially is it's as femininely attractive not to be dissed to catch you up. No, that's fine, that's feminily attractive as Karlak is. You know, like often women don't that have her build don't stick the landing for both those things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she's idealized, you know she doesn't. They don't. They don't stick both landings. You know, they exist out there and shout out to them, talk to me. But the thing that blows the thing that blows my mother these conversations, and it used to bother me a lot, like back in the day too, where it's just like people be like that's an unrealistic like there are certain people like you'd be like a hot person in a game, like it's an unrealistic that doesn't exist, and it's like, yes, it fucking people look like. It's not most people, but like a lot of people, Like there are people who I just saw that. You see the substance, No I heard about it, though I've heard about it. I heard good things about margat Quayley's in that movie, and it's like it's crazy. I'm just like, this looks she looks like a fucking like a video game. I'm like, this is insane, but there's a real person. It's not like impossible. So like I always know that. I saw that a lot.
Speaker 4: I actually saw a handful of articles written about that, about Staleer Stellar Blade. Some of them retracted saying things like, oh, she looks unrealistic because they're like, well here's the model.
Speaker 1: Literally here is you fucking retards like what you're saying. Yeah, so that's.
Speaker 2: That's always been a stupid The body possivity thing has always made like a a two prong conversation where it's like, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Just brings out stupid people. It brings out them, it brings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, and most people are like not people are not really getting mad about that. What happens that it got nobody gives a ship at all. I got dramaticized, you know, like my girlfriend watches Captain America when in the first movie where Chris Evans looked insane, and she was like, oh, that looks great, because it does.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, you know, but the idea is that, like, but people that look regular should also be depicted.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I don't think no, no, no no should be depicted, maybe not exactly that those form and fashions right should be Yeah, I think if I don't, I don't want to m see it looks like me.
Speaker 1: I think. I think if you, I think, if you want to do that as a creative and enterprise, if you want as a game studio or as a film director or whatever, if you want to do that, if you want to cast like average looking people, or if you want to like make a game with normal looking people, I think you should be able to do that, right, and that that's that's fine. But I don't think it's necessarily like a should or should like I don't think games should have hot people or should not. I think it's just like whatever an artist wants to do.
Speaker 2: It's not a should sorry should in in the sense of storytelling, there are a lot of people that look really regular, regular people people.
Speaker 1: I think some stories benefit from that.
Speaker 2: Yes, but most comes when it comes to like the stuff that we play and stuff that I'm about to play mover Ride. If Wolverine looked like someone that should be his height from Canada, that'd be terrible.
Speaker 1: But this guy looks like you know, if Wolverine like a seven year old, if Wolverine, if Wolverine looked like George Costanza, how would you feel? Like exactly like photo Realistically he.
Speaker 2: Never was Wolverine, then I'd be like, this is disgusting. But if he was, that'd be hilarious. They're telling me that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be so would be funny.
Speaker 2: But it kills streaks with fucking.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, like in a in a uh like funny.
Speaker 1: That's it's awesome because it's funny.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid for that reason only it has to be like if you're gonna put an average person I like, I don't want average. I want either very hot or extremely ugly, like I wanted.
Speaker 1: I just want to ridiculous in some way. Yes, I want extremity.
Speaker 4: So like having a really attractive person on screen or in a video game, whatever, that's awesome, or having someone that just looks fucking It's like when you're creating a character and you either you make one who looks relative to you that's just maybe a better version of yourself, or he makes someone that looks fucking horrific.
Speaker 2: It's like in witcher right, there's no reason why looked the way he would. There's no way Garrol's gorgeous, so why he he His line of work would not keep him looking that gorgeous. He looks he's a beautiful man with a cool He gets a cool scar down his face opposed to here, it's perfectly trimmed. It's perfects.
Speaker 1: My favorite has to fucking fade with the man but fucking smooth ass grunt like like he's got everything going from he's a man's man.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't look that's always my favorite thing. Wouldn't looked the way she would. She's a fucking warrior. She wouldn't look like that, wouldn't be so well kept with nice boots, like come on, like it's it's.
Speaker 1: That's always my favorite thing about like those old like depicting old like old times where it's like, oh, their beards are perfect and their hair is perfect. Because if it wasn't, if it just looked like all fucked up, it would look lazy. Yeah, like it would look like it would look like the like the people making the movie just didn't care. Yeah, even if it was more accurate to the time. That is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's what I was just watching because for whatever reason, a bunch of red letter media just started pouring into my algorithm. I started I was like, oh, let me just get back into it, and then I somehow got all the way back to watching a bunch of Star Wars reviews again from them, and then they were watching a Rogue one or revealing Rogue one, and they were talking about they were like, Darth Vader looked really fucking goofy, but they were saying, I think he was supposed because they were trying to make it look how he look goofy and a New Hope. So that like, because they were trying to be accurate with that fucking costume and in a New Hope, it made it look weird in Rogue one. And it's the same thing like if you're saying you're trying to accurately make them a little unkemped because they wouldn't be as groomed. People would be like, ah, this guy looks fucking like, why didn't they just clean them up?
Speaker 1: He looks, and it's like, well, this is a problem. I'm trying to be accurate, but you so netally, Yeah, it's it's kind of a perfect example of like realism isn't necessarily like the most like even though even the Last of Us and stuff like that, it's like they're fucking they're like pristine, Like they're not as they're they're grimier than like other games for sure, but like they look pretty. They look pretty good throughout that entire game. Yeah, that's why that's why it was hard.
Speaker 4: That was so it was hard for me to accept Abby just because of I'm like, all right, if Abby can do this, I'm sure the other men around her would be tanks, meaning that like, Okay, clearly she has testosteronom or something. She has some things, and she's using stuff that probably needs to be rationed, but let's forget about that. It's just one of the things where I was like, this is too stupid, Like I don't even care if you made her as strong if she I don't, cause, like say, there's a lot of video gain characters that are.
Speaker 1: Unbelievably strong even though they don't look like they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'll just do that Abby, just kick everyone's ass.
Speaker 2: But not look like she fucking lifts for a living. She looks like she looks like a a woman that genuinely like really takes like that body built, body built, maybe not not out.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what definitely bodybuilt.
Speaker 2: That's what they scanned her aft in the post apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the thing where I'm like, and and remember when you find her at the end and she's deflated, which which which which makes it even more crazy.
Speaker 1: I think that is why they did it ultimately. I think that is like to make that hit more. They kind of like buffed her up in the beginning to it. But it's kind of the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, if it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't if it wasn't the last of Us, and it wasn't trying to be so serious, so serious and so real, I wouldn't even think about that.
Speaker 4: I would It wouldn't even bother me a little bit, just be for far cry five. That game, are you just ridiculous?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I only put like that's the that's the that's the Jared Lado one right, yes, yes, yes it is, yeah it is. It's not literally Jared Leta, but like there's a villain and that that that that the main only that game looks to me like it's like they were like, can we get Jared Lado and they were like no, it's like fuck he actually he's actually doing it. They got this hipstery fuck it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that game was really fun and it's so fucking goofy. But like because it's that that universe, especially with Far Cry three, they introduced like a lot of weird kind of.
Speaker 2: Mystical ship and so it's like the tattoos and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm like, this is this is where we're at now, this is so there is some of the dumbest shit I've seen, and it just made me laugh so hard. And even just having like a fucking bear as a companion at a point, like you have Boomer the dog and Cheeseburger the bear and you just have to.
Speaker 1: And it's like this.
Speaker 2: Is so dude.
Speaker 1: And Far Cry six you get an alligator and like I didn't. I didn't play all the way. I played like the first three, and I was like, I like this, but I went on, I kind of want to play far Cry more because I like those games. Actually five is really fun, man, I really, especially after Veilguard, I needed this. I got pulled off. I got pulled off a five. I think because of like the environment, because like it's like it's it's like Pacific Northwest, right, it's Montana, so it's it's very much like where we grew up, kind of like just Woodland. And I remember being like this isn't it I like tropical? Okay, Like so three and even six apparently it is like very much like that too. But I never played full four. I didn't play that one. I heard that was crazy. I heard that was actually really good. Yeah, there's in that game. Apparently in the beginning of that game, there's you meet the villain and you're like sitting in his office or whatever, and he goes to like you you're basically there trying to get I don't remember this specifics, but like you're trying to get like a like a mcguffin, right, and he leaves and for like I think ten real real world minutes or something like that, and you're sitting there and you wait, and obviously, if you're playing the game, you're like, you're gonna get bored and you're gonna move around and then the game starts. But if you just sit there and actually wait like eleven minutes, he just gives you the thing and you in the game. Oh, that's funny that which is awesome.
Speaker 4: Thing like that in a in a Fark Cry five in the beginning of the game that they do that.
Speaker 1: I really that's because.
Speaker 2: You have you have an option.
Speaker 4: It's basically it's like do you like it's like accepting or rejecting, and obviously you need to reject and like, but you could just kind of submit and you can kind of just like all right, yeah, everything's cool, Like I'm not gonna resist anymore, like games, and then it's kind of over and then so and then the credits are all like literally the first secret ending and well it's the only secret ending, but it's the first ending.
Speaker 1: And then there's two endings at the end of the game and nuts, Actually that's funny, but it's so it's so unrealistic.
Speaker 4: But like, say, I don't care in a way that right. If there is buff women walking around a farkifi, I wouldn't care.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't tak twice about it. Yeah, not even a little bit. Like So that's the That's literally the only thing that I feel like.
Speaker 4: God, I hated the discourse with that too, man with a with the with number two, with the two, I hated the discord.
Speaker 2: That was annoying.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing that happened with Vilguard.
Speaker 2: Wild.
Speaker 1: It just makes me so mad. It bothers me too, as somebody who doesn't. I don't hate that game really. I think it's a good game.
Speaker 2: I just like it.
Speaker 1: But it frustrates me because I feel like I can It's the only game that I've played of that caliber and of that high esteem where I feel like I can see the writers writing it in front of me, you know what I mean, Where it's like, we want you to sympathize with that abby, so here's a dog to play with, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it feels very it feels very very control.
Speaker 1: It feels like I could see Neil Druckman being like and like drop things in front of you as you're playing.
Speaker 2: I'm damn. It's so problem is that that game has a lot of things where like, I think the people that like the game, a lot of them were had a particular mindset where they wanted us to kind of story done. I think Neil kind of detriment was like, I'm just gonna do something different because I want to, which is whatever you say about it. But then I think the people's reaction was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: People like Laura Bailey talked about like how what she was experiencing people are weird people like and it was in Fuckingsane. I was like, what is the same thing with that that we met them before, we met those people and they're like extremely kind, sweet humans.
Speaker 1: And like you, I mean, yeah, they're I don't I mean, I don't know them, but like.
Speaker 2: They're very nice. Like Matt Mercy is very nice, Matt Travis was extremely sweet to me. Marchiall was family, her family, her family, Yes, but you're gay. Other than that, I forgot what you were talking about kind of well, I don't know something about something but being weird. But it's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was gonna say mention the Star Wars, what's her face in in the UH?
Speaker 2: In the second movie?
Speaker 1: UH? Last Jedi. Yeah, the Asian lady the Road, she had the same thing too, where she was like harrassed off the internet.
Speaker 2: Her fault, It wasn't her fault.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? That's what I wish. I wish The's goblins understood that.
Speaker 2: People are never gonna say that because they're fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: But you know, the thing that people have the right amount of annoyance funneled into the wrong amount of rage level at the exact wrong people are.
Speaker 2: So the girl I played Ray and it's like, first of all, she's objectively a great actress.
Speaker 1: Who a woman I played? I forgot her name is Jamie Foxx.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jamie Scott played Scott.
Speaker 2: She was She's a good actress, like a pretty good actress. But the thing is that she was giving a ship no.
Speaker 1: One had, like no one said, and the way she was delivered her lines.
Speaker 2: John Bagel was a good actor and he got another ships the wage to Adam Driver is a fantastic actor. I don't think anybody said anything about him though, well no people were shooting on every people shout on everything. I mean, I guess I'm just saying I didn't see people be like fucking they're like, oh, cool white guy.
Speaker 1: He's very broad, wide, unconventional scullets, like this is so stupid, man. Yeah, these people, these fandoms suck ass. I mean, the people are trying to be humans, right, the people that are creating stuff, and them just saying things is enough to upset people like Neil Druckman became a punching bag because he started talking about some progressivism and things that pertain to himself, and they didn't help that.
Speaker 4: He hired Anice Arkas and I'm like, okay, it's it's over at this point. He's never not gonna get shipped just because of those things. But the fact that you know about these people when before it was kind of always faceless, Like say, when we were growing up.
Speaker 1: I had no idea, we didn't know anything about this. I was the only person I knew of. And that's really only because he wouldn't not let you know. That's very true. I made this Hydeo Kojima game, Heydeo Kojima, directed by Hideo Kojima and then his and then he would literally go on a green screen and be like, hi, I speaking, that is very He's the only person I know. Now it's like now it's like since the early twenty tens, I think, like we started like oh, okay, Ken Levine, he did buioshock. Okay, people run camp.
Speaker 4: There's so much footage of them. And then so the problem is that the people that like Last of Us, now you can access their social media is and these people go.
Speaker 2: Out of their way all the think about those right, It's a lot of people that like Last of Us, right, they would be like I saved my daughter because it was the right thing to do, And it's like, well, yeah, I guess, but like you have to rationalize what you're doing by doing that.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of people don't do the rationalizing thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're because I think a lot of people that like Last of Us were like people that would like, you know, damning the world because of their selfish desires. You know, did I get? I get I get why I might even.
Speaker 1: Do I very I very much dissagree with that entirely.
Speaker 2: I might even do it, like I might even like save my daughter over that. At the same time, the core.
Speaker 1: Concept of the Last of Us Part two is also just one that I just I don't agree with, Like what I just don't. They're not going to make that vaccine. It's not possible.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, so like I think I think it's that's a valid point, right to be like the vaccines. How like, also if it's going on, right, So here's the thing. Also, just ask her, That's the other thing. I think that would have been the best way to go about it, Like, hey, do you want to do you want to do that?
Speaker 1: You want to do this? And if she says yeah, it's like, well, what can.
Speaker 2: You do that?
Speaker 1: And what she did?
Speaker 2: She did say that after she didn't agree to do it. She said she said that in the game. She didn't.
Speaker 1: She didn't say that in the first one. The second one. She was in the second one they reckon and I.
Speaker 2: Think Chris, she one hundred percent says like, hey, I could save the world.
Speaker 1: I want to do this. She didn't know I would kill her.
Speaker 2: True, they didn't tell her I would kill her. But the same time, at the same time, it's like, hey, just like maybe ask hers. There's the ultimate like brevity and all, just like yeah, yeah, ask this young woman. But also yeah, the fireflies didn't do that either, you know. So like it's a series of a bunt people doing well, yeah, here's here's what.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. You can't make a vaccine for a fungus right now, I agree, Like, right now with our current technology in the world isn't to ship You're not there's no that you can't, So like, what do we do? I wouldn't. I would be like, hey, pretty stupid. It's in the in that in that on that setting where there what are those clicker things called? Like in that setting? I guess, I mean you probably can maybe, but it just I mean, a fungus can't do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have world I have.
Speaker 1: You can do that to other animals though, well, yeah, but our body temper have no problem. We can't do. But so there's too many Again, it wouldn't It wouldn't bother me if if the game wasn't trying to be so grounded.
Speaker 2: And I agreed, I understand. It's if there.
Speaker 1: Was resident evil, I'd be like, cool, there's.
Speaker 4: Killed that slaughter that there is an evil. The final fight would have been crazy. That would have been like, you know, like he was in the surgery room and he like kills the I like how the I still can't get over that the doctor used to be brown it is so funny, this progressive Neil Druckman.
Speaker 1: They could have sir, if you made if you made the if you made Abby brown to it. Just come on, man, I just.
Speaker 4: Don't understand that, Like that's the baffling thanks to me where it's like, no, I don't know, why would.
Speaker 1: You and you and dying, why would you consult Anita Sarkisian.
Speaker 4: You have the have the balls to do something like that and then just not take the layup.
Speaker 1: Derek, you explain this to me, I do I know?
Speaker 2: Chris would be like, oh, it's fine, they're brown playing as a brown person that kills the Joel look. Everybody else would have been like, but look at here's they're still around.
Speaker 1: If they look if you could have been mixed, at least I would have been still kept. The brown had made her way yea like a white ass mom or something. Look I think, and then yeah, and then the dad still looks like it? Does that imply? Does it imply?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: So theoretically that implies that Joel was so angry that he saw that he saw a brown person like he was like, I'm gonna kill this guy. Have to make it easier for me. So I'm gonna make a brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I think that's Joel is rat Oh wow.
Speaker 2: That's why they made Pedro Pascal Joel in the future afterwards, because Joel was a brown person now, but.
Speaker 1: He's not brown himself.
Speaker 2: If Neil told me that, I was as if.
Speaker 4: They said that as an explanation, I would actually be a little bit like respect to where.
Speaker 1: It's like he literally actually racist.
Speaker 2: He was never brown.
Speaker 1: He's just racist, and it just charged him up to be able to kill this innocent He didn't feel.
Speaker 2: Real around those black kids, that black family. He didn't at all.
Speaker 4: I love that's my new canon, that Joel is seething racist, and it only showed little pockets of it.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even like Joel to begin with, but I just don't want him to be racist. I hate Joe. I think he's a piece of ship, But I think it's that's fine for the story he's in. I mean, I think it's fine for the Story's weird.
Speaker 4: So many video game characters that you would have to classify ship by just agree.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying that, but why would that be, Like, Like, I like heroes. I've always been a hero person. You know that has been my thing, you know, like I don't like anti heroes like Reagan, but like.
Speaker 1: Reagan is my least favorite person ever.
Speaker 2: You said.
Speaker 1: He's your hero. I mean you have you have the pin up poster.
Speaker 2: Idea of having you walk into my house and there's a pin up. There's a pin up Reagan and Lily. He's like, yeah, I just leave it there.
Speaker 1: To touch it because my skin burns when I touch it. It's like a vampire trying to go in daylight. And it's like I feel like that's a level of like I would I would respect it at that point because there are people who like simp for Reagan in a really weird way, but like if you go in the room and they got a pinup, like, oh okay.
Speaker 2: I think for Reagan the person that can like read, breathe and like look at the PI history as a fucking disaster history history, the history design history text covered in anyway.
Speaker 1: So my least favorite anyway, So my least favorite food is lobster?
Speaker 2: Is it really no?
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't like bugs of any kind. That was the question that got us to hear, by the way, yeah, it is the question I don't know. No, I I am very aware that they're just roaches and it not quite but no, they are literally like if if somebody has a roach ology, they're also allergic to lobsters. You know, well's because yeah, it will shelf.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, if roaches had.
Speaker 4: Protein in the way that tasted like those things, I think a lot of people would overlook the roaches because you know how a lot of people get bugs.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 4: Bugs do not taste like fucking lobster, crab or anything remotely like that.
Speaker 2: So people that eat bugs make like if I someone eat bugs, I really think about them differently immediately, I'm like, oh, you're a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's crazy much the world. Yeah, that's so much. No, I'm very I'm very opposed. I just don't like eating small mammals image of it, So I don't really I actually just don't like the taste of it really that much. Like I don't hate it, but I to me, like I would rather eat like a million other things.
Speaker 4: Shrimp, crab, I mean, lobster is fine, Like to me, lobster the expense of it, and it's I've always just crab and shrimp fucking especially man, if you there's like you you grill shrimp, Holy shit, it's it's it's it's the flavor is amazing.
Speaker 2: I cannot give them.
Speaker 1: I I haven't had to be fair. I would be open to trying it. I just like kind of there's like this, like.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't even think there's red lobsters anymore. They close down most of them. But uh, they would have like this garlic, like wood grill, fire grill, whatever the fuck they would do with it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is this is stupid? How good this shit is. It's it's good.
Speaker 4: But also if something creeps you out or you just think it's gross, I mean to me, there's no reason to try to push it on somebody because that's how people be like I can't believe you haven't eaten this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't fucking care. Yeah, I'm I'm I like to try and new. I like to try foods, you know what I mean. Like I like when I was hitting Lazy, that was like she opened me up to that a lot. She's like, you should try all this thing. It's like you're probably right, uh, And so I'm fine to try a bunch of stuff. But like if I have a choice, and it's like like, if I'm hungry, I'm not risking something. I'm not gonna order something that I'm not sure about, you know what I mean? Like I want like yeah, and that's pretty much the only time I eat is when I'm hungry, because I forget to eat until I So that is you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister fucking honey nut cheerios. You hand scooped.
Speaker 1: Cheerios for breakfast. This morning before we recorded it, I had three handfuls of cheerios because I was thinking, like, ah, do I You're thirties, man, I know that's not a common occurrence, to be fair, like I normally do wake up like a little bit earlier or like I'll just like wait and have like proper breakfast or lunch like later. But like today I was like, I don't know, I need something, and I just didn't feel like making an egg choked it on like a bird.
Speaker 2: You already even fucking chewing crushing it.
Speaker 1: Damn Anyway, we got let's let's see one more. V h wait V has come to wrote in says, Hello snark Tank crew, longtime listener, first time question asker.
Speaker 2: Welcome. If you're telling the truth.
Speaker 1: I work at the airport in Philly, and my coworker asked if he could pay me to suck my dick. We have had only one conversation before this interaction, and I wanted to know if you guys have had a similar situation happened to you before, and if not, what would you what would you do in my situation?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was gonna give you money if he could for you to suck, for him to suck your.
Speaker 1: Dick, he's gonna get paid and he's gonna get his dick sucked.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh that's a double combo.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, so you have a gay coworker.
Speaker 4: I think if this dude was homosexual, he would have just done it and he wouldn't to post it about.
Speaker 1: It, you know what I mean, or just not Yeah, this would have been silent. There's something here man.
Speaker 4: Like if he well, look, if see, if I was prop position like that, I would decline and then I would take the story to you guys. But if I was somebody who was like accepting, it would just stay with me, you feel me like it would just so, I think this person probably and if.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it, you just probably wouldn't mention it in this way, you know what I mean. I mean, I've had I've had some like I think he did it. You think I think he did it, You think I know I would. What would you do in my situation?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What did you do?
Speaker 4: Like, so you're saying, you're saying because if I did it, I wouldn't. So I'm very aware of projection. If I'm doing something that I perceived that would make me that is kind of like a negative to my character or something.
Speaker 1: I Am not going to tell people about it, right, But this is what I think what's happening here is reverse reverse psychology.
Speaker 2: I feel that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 4: I feel like it could it could be that, but I just feel like, then you're a dumb person because now you're you're putting it out there for people to even know that this situation happened, and then there's a possibility that you did do it.
Speaker 1: You could just be lying. It's a dumb thing to even put that out there into the ether. So it could be. So so this guy did This guy definitely did so, I mean, congratulations, No, I look, I've never had this happen. I don't even know where you would have to be for this something.
Speaker 2: I I've had something similar, but it's still been propositioned, not to like not.
Speaker 1: Not for them, I've been propositioned not like wait a minute, wait a minute, I want to know about both of your guys propositions.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go first, I fucked one of my pregnant friends. But that's like a different that's not the same thing. But I even but even I said it's not I literally said the beginning.
Speaker 4: Why would you even talk She's so not even related to this, But I've I've been propositioned before, but like that's not even like not even remotely.
Speaker 2: I clarify that from the beginning, like not even like this is so bananas.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, no, you.
Speaker 4: Know what you said right now, Like if someone asked me, hey, man, you e you ever had seafood before, and you're like, well, I mean it's not the same thing, but I've had cow What the why did you even.
Speaker 1: Say I've had I've had before. I get like, Thatt Negro, we're not even talking about that. I want to know.
Speaker 4: Did some dude come up to you and be like, I want to fucking suck you dry homie, what's good?
Speaker 2: And not even like I was never I've never been, like nothing that has never happened.
Speaker 1: You said you've been, if you I've had on two occasions, I've had a couple approached me at like a bar, at a bar twice. Okay, I was with my girlfriend too, So it was like it was not like just me, how bold is that? It's crazy with a girl and like hey, hey you shut up. Well it was like literally it was literally like come join us or whatever. And I was like, no, that's no dude.
Speaker 4: I love that, Like I love that that that uh, confident gay man. It's like that stereotype is real. Like so like when I make gay parodies or whatever, when we make them, there is a subgroup of these dudes that are so because you know how horny men are, and then they're just like.
Speaker 1: Hey guy, yeah, what's good? And I'm like, well I should say I should say one was just a guy and then the other one was like a couple. Okay, there's a couple approaching us to Okay, but like it was very that was very weird that the swinger ship or the couple, whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: That's it's weird.
Speaker 4: Too, because I can't I can't imagine. I can't imagine that at all.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that. Well, first of all, I can't imagine that as a as a premise, and then secondly, I can't imagine that as a premise with complete strangers, you know what I mean, Like, I don't trust you. I know you're not gonna I would sooner do that with people that I knew, Yes, but like you're gonna get wrong. Yeah. I had somebody. I had somebody. Look it was technically it wasn't like an in person promises, but I had somebody ask me to like be there like they wanted. No, they wanted like it was like a cook thing, like they wanted me to smash their Yeah, girl, yeah, And I mean like, I'm not doing that. You're gonna like pull a gun with a sound start in the back of my head on right, They're gonna be handcuffed, and then I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: I could never I can never do that because I feel like, for me, that would destroy me. So if Mike Lily asked like, hey, can I fox some other guy you be in a room, I'd be like, oh great, we don't have to be together anymore. That's like you might have to be there.
Speaker 4: You being the cuck is crazy, but you being the c I don't know what you call him the person by.
Speaker 1: The bull, you being the bull.
Speaker 2: Crazy in there? Like this picture does.
Speaker 1: You just turned into that?
Speaker 2: I can't even make myself like that. I feel like I'm not at this phase yet.
Speaker 1: I just like, how do I get it?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Genuinely, he looks like he looks like he just touched a ball of infinite wisdom and he can't process it. The eye is really what the eyes what drives me crazy? Like he got mad because like without this, without the eye, this would look like just like a very unfortunate human being, you know what I mean. It's just like, yeah, he's he's like unhealthy, he's like having a rough go. He looks fair.
Speaker 2: The eye makes him look.
Speaker 4: He looks like there's so there's this band called him Suga. Shut the fuck up. I didn't say what kind of band.
Speaker 2: This is funny.
Speaker 1: This is pop group. There's this metal band, pop group.
Speaker 2: It's a very funny response to this thisase.
Speaker 4: But like there's h it's there's the lead singer. It's called them a sugar phase and like the lead singer. Essentially, it is doing this but without a lazy eye.
Speaker 2: Even he even has elongated canines.
Speaker 1: He's not a person.
Speaker 2: They are much like I just like there's because like mine are little sharp but not really mine are like slightly elongated.
Speaker 1: But that's that's a that is what a beast looks like. I just like that.
Speaker 2: I broke my other one.
Speaker 1: Like I just like that.
Speaker 4: This jaw is so strong, like he doesn't have speed, right, but he has like superior jaw strains, so if he does get you, you cannot get out.
Speaker 1: He's like a pit bull person. Yeah yeah, yeah, so just like and he has the jaw strength of a snapping turtle billion fast.
Speaker 2: Three three billion b size. So you said, I don't know what that is that would shatter the planet. Maybe that is insane core. This guy can do anyone can do it. He cocked like bubble gum is this guy?
Speaker 1: I love this man.
Speaker 4: I I want people to like do variants of this, like get him with a fu man shoe and punished.
Speaker 2: What is this guy's name?
Speaker 1: Rabbit Swen Rabbit rabbit sweet would have to be like, uh like Negas negasween negas a white man that notice how I really emphasized the either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Negasween is like a white version of this. This is a white that'd be like Nega sween. This is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it implied that Nega means you're the opposite race? So I don't know because races don't have opposite never how it works. But yes, but shut up.
Speaker 2: So you're the image of its.
Speaker 1: Reverse flat he's reverse swee. Is it is reverse flash black?
Speaker 2: No, he couldn't be. They would have killed him by he was snark shop Shop wanted coming coming soon.
Speaker 1: I hate that you turned it. As soon as he got the camera on me get this coming soon, Snark tanked up Chop. I tried to hit up this one guy.
Speaker 2: He's uh.
Speaker 4: I found this artist forever ago where he made this like demonic arcle because remember we did that arkle bit and like.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the le it was? You don't remember the le Bit?
Speaker 1: Well it was it was first it was the theme song.
Speaker 4: It was the theme song like Negroes hanging from several trees, and then there was Steve being a nuisance, and then Carl at the end of killing him, and then.
Speaker 2: Daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyway, it made me think of that picture this evil, demonic picture of Arkle and that artist. I was like, holy shit, I wonder what that artist is up to. And I messaged him trying to because I was like, I would love to get some art done, and if you saw it, you'd be you guys would be like, oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: But he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Jesus Christ. This fucking still he scared you? Oh man, So yeah, I guess we're gonna We're gonna head the fuck out of here. Yeah, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars up. Uh patrons, now remember you can join. I never said fucking Patreon whatever. Well, patron concest tarked, that is crazy cool. So this is like this guy dropped this like in mid two thousands or something.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It was so long ago.
Speaker 4: I remember having on like MySpace or it was when you used to be able to have backgrounds in your uh your YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this was like my background. Damn you remember that. That's how crazy I forgot all about that.
Speaker 4: I was because I was I started posting regularly in two thousand and eight, when I was just doing like guitar shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight, nine, ten, was around that time. Yeah, and then I think eleven or like late ten, they they switched all they did the Google Plus you know, Google plush when you had to have the Google Plus to have a Google Plus.
Speaker 2: God for you.
Speaker 1: That totally so hard. That feels like and that's an actual eternity.
Speaker 4: It really is in Google hangouts too, like that was a normal thing where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember even in twenty sixteen, like pre Discord, I would be doing Google hangouts. That's why I did Patreon hangouts, right hangouts, that's Discord. It's a completely different platform. Man, it feels just so different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Patreonic concepts in stark Tank. If you want to join up over there, throw us at, throw us a coin or two. Uh, jump into one of these tiers. We're gonna read the twenty five dollars up names before I before I go. I do want to say I don't normally do this kind of thing, but I don't normally have an experience like this. There's a game on Steam called Mouthwashing, and it is one of the coolest like psychological hard games I think I've ever experienced ever. And it's like two and a half hours, like a perfect like short run time, highly recommend it. Not paid at all, just really cool.
Speaker 2: I think it's like thirteen bucks or something for two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's like one of those things where it's like it's, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm putting my wish lists. Let me see you catch on Yeah, catching on a sale. It's very good.
Speaker 1: Small team seven guys, I think, uh, wildly good. Yeah guys, no women, That's why it's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can play a demo, Holston. That ship looks fucking I haven't popped it up yet, but that shit looks cool.
Speaker 2: Shit, what is that? I think I mentioned it before?
Speaker 1: It was like Holston, Holston, did I did?
Speaker 2: I not?
Speaker 1: If I'm saying that sounds doesn't sound familiar to me.
Speaker 4: God damn it. I feel like I may have talked about this before, but there's a demo of it up right now. And this ship, yeah, I just like, let me pulled up real fast.
Speaker 2: So you can just see. Maybe you've seen.
Speaker 1: Uh this ship.
Speaker 4: So it's just like, uh, come on, you fucking Steam app so good.
Speaker 2: Steam apps really good.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 4: It basically when you're fighting, it's it's you see the art style, but like when you're starting to fight, it goes in.
Speaker 2: The first person.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I have seen this, Like it.
Speaker 2: Goes in like first person. It looks kind of like Resnubal for Holston.
Speaker 1: Really that's not oh oh okay, all right, yeah, like it's the demos. I haven't tried it yet, so but I'm gonna I'm gonna try it pretty soon because it's not out yet, so it doesn't have it didn't have a price. I probably guess about like this, it's probably about like twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 4: I've never seen I've never seen anyone because you see you see that fucking like that platform all the time, right, but I never see like it engage in the first person on that level.
Speaker 1: It was like it looks really cool. Yeah, you fight zombies and it looks like zombies some type of creatures zombies or black Yeah, I think I saw that on Like there's also like, oh my god, what the fuck is that game?
Speaker 2: I keep seeing it on my timeline.
Speaker 1: I keep I keep telling myself to like pay attention to it, but it's like it's an FPS but it's all drawn and it looks crazy cool. But like I don't, damn it. I'll bring it up next time. I'm sure I'll see it again. Yeah, it's really fucking cool. It's like it's really weird anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to like get like better footage of it.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not like it's like asymometric Resident Evil and then it like goes the first person. Yeah, the third person. That's such a cool idea. Yeah, I'm surprised. I've never seen that before.
Speaker 2: That's what I was like. It was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into it, And there's also Marble Rivals tomorrow, so it's like, I'm actually I'm gonna go, well, oh my god, it revealed Wolverine. He looks insane?
Speaker 2: Does he?
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it? I don't know, man, that ship like look, dude, I'll show you. Actually just kind of have to like except for it before. I'm just kind of going and it's like, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: It does look like fucking everything else. It doesn't look like everything else.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess, I guess I would. I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: The game looks really I've played it, so from the plate aspect, it plays plays really well.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's really cool. It's free, so I'll check it out. Yeah, Concord where they're charging.
Speaker 2: What the hell is happening?
Speaker 1: Screaming Jesus Christ, he can turn his volume off, bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't like black people, particularly except for Storm, that bad hell.
Speaker 1: He's all, okay, that's all. How tall is that way?
Speaker 2: Five three?
Speaker 1: He's like two nine. It looks all like smite.
Speaker 2: It's like smite, come here in word.
Speaker 1: Black people steal. He's so fucking bulky.
Speaker 2: He is got, he's broad.
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy, bro, No Wolverine is he weighs he's your hype bro. And he's like his head is like, oh, that's his gigantic, fucking broad body. And then his head is like the size of it. He looks first of the dripper is insane, is immaculate. But the thing he's like, because he's like two hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: In your height, dude, I thought that was the bones.
Speaker 1: No, with the bones, he's like three hundred pounds. What he wents less? Somehow, how can you weigh him with no? But what I'm saying, he's like, how can you weigh him without the bones? Because there is no woovery without his bones? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Before he got the skeleton, he was like he was he didn't have all of them.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean before he got the cody. Yeah, so he was. He was four foot one he was now hundred pounds. Yes, yes, yes he was.
Speaker 2: He was five foot four.
Speaker 1: He was three foot six and five. He was one foot two.
Speaker 2: He was zero foot seven, zero foot twelve.
Speaker 1: Zero foot twelve. Negro bub All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's read the names.
Speaker 1: A calm me down, killing barrage three two one. You're a rascal, mister Grid. Mister you're moreal code is bent. You sell cigarettes to children and then you laced them all with fent, mister Cristure. It's good. I like that is so bad, and tis the season tis the same. It's weird, like I know it's my birthday, but I forget that sometimes I also forget that it's also the start of December Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's weird, like I don't know, it feels gross in California, so that's always.
Speaker 1: It's also like uncharacteristically like it's nice out. Yeah, like I feel like even this time last year was kind of cold. Well, it rained the fun on last year though it fucking didn't literally did. It's really anti rain like that. I love the idea of people being like really really like hyper defensive over things that really don't matter anything.
Speaker 4: I did at a Jojo on accident. Which you do you know the you know the band the Neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah something. For some reason, I have that song.
Speaker 4: I only know one song of their Sweater Weather, and I had no fucking clue.
Speaker 1: The lead singers a dude. I had no idea what.
Speaker 4: Yes, So all I am is a man blah blah blah with my toes in the sand.
Speaker 1: You know it's too cold. So Jojo says, that's this.
Speaker 4: That's a guy, and I'm We're driving to my homies house and I'm like, shut the fuck up. I'm like, that sounds like a fucking chick.
Speaker 1: I had no clue. This song's been out for like a literally a decade. That's I've masturbated that song so many times. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Specifically, I'm that Penis Music.
Speaker 1: Running running into somebody like you opened it with the door and they're they're banging one out to Penis Music. He's like, sweaty, hunched over one foot on the desk. I I'm closing the door, never speaking of that. That's too weird. I'm I'm sealing that room.
Speaker 4: But I got really I got obnoxiously upset when Jojo said to me, like, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: She's like, really, you didn't know that was a guy?
Speaker 4: Like sounds like a guy to me, And I got like, unreasonably upset. I'm just like, you can't fucking tell me that guy that the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I was like, anyone who's heard that song the Swell Sweater.
Speaker 4: But see, that's the thing, if you the only way you would actually know it's a guy is if you knew that information. But if you just heard that song on the fucking radio, I guess that sounds.
Speaker 1: Like a female.
Speaker 2: It's a woman.
Speaker 4: Well, to me, it's just an obvious natural thing to assume it's a woman. You wouldn't naturally assume it's a guy because that voice is not like a male's voice in any way she performed. It's not even like a falsettle male.
Speaker 1: So what you do in the situation.
Speaker 4: In that situation, I just I kind of snapped a little bit unreasonably because when she said that, like, it sounds like a guy to me, it made me upset that I'm like, it almost made me sound like I'm stupid, Like I'm the one who's stupid that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Understand intelligence for no good reasons in a way that was so so silly. But I was like, don't fuck it.
Speaker 1: You can't sit here and tell me this sounds like a.
Speaker 2: Guy I said, I said ven I said venereal disease. Venereial is not a real word, and I was like, yes it is. She's like, no, it's not. What do you mean because she didn't know, she never heard, she never heard about VD. She never because people don't use that shit very often anymore. But she was just like, it's vanarity the rilad. She's like, you're bad. And I was like, no, venereal like venereal. And then she was like, what's a vary disease. I was like, well, pretty much any STD. F'm my mistake and I said I could be wrong, like I think there might be a nuanced difference, but I'm pretty sure it's me STD. And we got into an argument and I was like, Lilian, I know I'm right about this. I've heard it so many times, like I've heard this so much. She's like, no, it's not true. We can complicate it all the time because of the fact that obviously I'm insane and I can't fucking I have half knowledge about things sometimes, which is true. That's not a fucking thing for her to be like crazy about. And I was like, I know this, I know this phrase. It's real, and she was like, epoitome, right, people say epoton That's a bridge way of people saying it.
Speaker 1: It's not always people.
Speaker 2: People know, yes, they do, yes, they fuck don't do this right now, Chris, I personally haven't heard anybody pronounce it that way, and if they did, I'd probably want to slap them. People say it. It's not common, particularly in the way we're in America. People say epitome here is wrong based on the fact that epitome is the way we say it over here. But epoitome is a real fucking phrase. It's very real.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jimmy, you would just have to show me an example and then I believe you.
Speaker 4: You know, Like, if I've heard like a British person reading out epotome and that's how they say it, I'd be like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Think you have a epitaph? No epright, We're.
Speaker 4: It's like to me, it would be like saying like antigon instead of Antigny, you know, like I'd be like, no, it's not anti.
Speaker 2: I think if it's not right, I agree that it's just the wrong. People usually say it like I'm not the common factor in this at all, you know, but I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: Let me let me I will.
Speaker 4: I'll give Koreatus by saying so I was watching some Origins Dragon Age Organs and then so we say Carriffius, but this British guy was saying cor FIUs, and so that's the way this British nigga was saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna. I can't be like is he saying it wrong? Like that's maybe just how they say it in Britainan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know fictional names and stuff like that. For me, it's like whatever, my.
Speaker 2: Favorite ed setting area is like say however you want that, writers like Sears, sire your or whatever whatever you want to say, say it like I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a fantasy world. Suck a dick. It's like, all right, it's like Maco and Mako, like for a long time, yeah, I used to say Maco, but yeah on Final Fantasy seven.
Speaker 4: You know, there's one that I don't accept film, which is funny is people's people say data instead of data because it's one of those things it should technically if by the rules of English, it should be too teased.
Speaker 1: To be data, right, it should be to teas. So it's just data. Some things there's exceptions to the rules, like doxing and boxing. Right.
Speaker 4: The reason why people put two x's a lot of times because they think you need to double it up because of the rules of English. But I'm like, no, it's like boxing instead of you know, like in the rules of English, the technically.
Speaker 1: To be boxing bo because it's just one thing. So the vowel consonant vowel gives it the hard time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to double things up to give it the shorter thing. But anyways, so it's just so people say data a lot, and I'm like, it's supposed to be data. So I say bicycle now data, day to day data data data please.
Speaker 1: Say data is right, and and it sounds I say data. Mostly there's sometimes we're like a conversation, like if a sentence, I feel like sentences sound better sometimes if you say data. But it's like very rare.
Speaker 2: I say bicycle now actually, because I think it's funny people getting mad at it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes me mad.
Speaker 2: Go please go.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think about that.
Speaker 2: My bicycle, my tricycle.
Speaker 1: Okay Uh, it's flexing being a Day one listener. Bet we won beata while sharing an opinion Tom Sweeney crushing elderly Hispanic ladies like soda cans because they accidentally said negro the color you.
Speaker 2: Around him and slamming a.
Speaker 1: Nun, slamming a nun with Hulk Hogan's crusty hot dog legs uh. Streaming with av tuber Avatar modeled after My dead child to cope with the trauma, gay hole, gay hole fister by gains, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: So dumb? It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Gay hole fister by Gain instead of hay soul sister by train.
Speaker 4: I would have never figured that out, terrible.
Speaker 1: I never would have figured he wrote it in parentheses. You want you wanted to make sure we figured it out? Gayhole. Also somehow feel like that's not the first time I've heard that. I don't know why Sween reading is what racists think de I is, that's crazy. Brodley backshotting Sweeney. Sweeney is just Christ and his ar from ed queern uh wigs. I don't know how to say that. Contemplate this on the Tree of Woe, Give me your body Old. Just beat Stevie Wonder, Just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring context.
Speaker 2: Impossible, impossible, the new, the new, the new Irish character and Harry Potter uh Ira car bomb that.
Speaker 1: Is so stupid that that's not a.
Speaker 2: Reason dumb as fuck.
Speaker 1: Ira carbon is so dumb, but also golden gay God, galactic gooning, gregaciously Gregariously, Yeah, gregarious, gregarious domination, Von of the dead bum now with a job, still wasting twenty five dollars a month on this shit. I listened to that gay bench Shapiro verse every day you coming. In July of twenty twenty five, Jake Paul versus two a live machine guns? Can someone rape elon for me? Santa got molested by a reindeer eating a Chinese robot. Bit what getting it? Getting a Chinese robot, bitch, and will jam my hardware into her software. Hassan canonically banging asmen gold to create antisemitic roaches, God's hottest femboy, fucking a straight man, very good to boldly screen the N word. Oh Will Graham pissing in Handible's mouth and giving him a piscake. Mmm, dough Penis, go shout out a Clint Homer, you cunt death Jack. The world's fastest Maori epic battles of epic butt battles of history. Nearly every wait, nearly made me piss myself. Thank you. I've definitely thought about come big Meaty stinks kid Flash. I've traumatized I have.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, like I want to do it to you, but I can't reach over that fast.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for your hand. Yeah, because I've been cutting to him every time he takes a bite. Any man who's Handy's kid Flash as an adult. Kid Flash as as an adult is still referred to as kid Flash. Christopher Maldonado, Uh, he's not. I mean if he refers to him that way, then.
Speaker 2: He technically someone is, but not unanimously.
Speaker 1: That's why it blows my mind that everybody there's that there's ever somebody that there's ever an argument. It's like, well, no one's stupid enough to believe that. Clearly there's at least one.
Speaker 2: So what you said, you know what you say right now, is I still refer to him as kid flash.
Speaker 1: That's how you describe things correctly.
Speaker 2: Well that niggas he would and then I, but then you're retarded intend But.
Speaker 1: Then I would say that. He would say I refer to so I would say he is still referred to as kid flash. Yes, there you go, and that would make it correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 1: If you do the accent, I will If you don't do the accent, I will sue you. The black of the penis the sweeter. The jis.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is. The black of the penis the sweeter. I said, the darknt of pussy and the darker kids and I got killed a really young child. I wasn't hood, but I thought I was hood. I'm crazy child. I played the East Coast and somebody put a gun in my fucking bag. Ooh, child is sad he died like that? It's going off to kids.
Speaker 1: R f K personally wants to put a worm between means tooth gap.
Speaker 2: That really sucks. I feel bad. Word like he just he played gangster man. Don't don't play gangster when you're not gangster.
Speaker 4: Could have just been fucking philosopher wanted to do thug.
Speaker 1: Life breaking Trump's breaking. Trump appoints kid Rock to lead the Department of Foreign Affairs. That would suck, and that doesn't sound surprising. That would be terrible.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we're fed everyone. Everyone was just too scared of us doing anything right now anyway.
Speaker 1: So like evil Derek is called specific white woman evil Derek, wouldn't that be nega nega Derek? Like evil? Like evil Tomli? Golly, what a gay? Uh ding Dong ding Dong's penis heads are coming? Kevin Durant's feet, Doctor man love or how I learned to stop worrying about worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Fuck you, I ain't paying what fuck you? I ain't paying my tv LI bitch, mister pants. I want to see Ben Shapiro get gang like clowns. Oh that's funny, that's an excell level.
Speaker 2: Oh, your paintings is very funny.
Speaker 1: You got a funny. It's funny, silly.
Speaker 2: Your peenis should stand up.
Speaker 1: You know why I'm Jewish? Right, you should put your penis on. Joe Rogan's podcast answer put it on your penis and putting on your penis improv on Rogan's podcast with Mark Norman, fu Face Unstoppable.
Speaker 2: Dragons are real.
Speaker 1: Softly in the background, dragons are real.
Speaker 2: Fucking ice wall ice that is that ship is so cool. I wish it was real.
Speaker 1: A lot of these crazy people have a really great idea for fiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people would just if they harness if they harness their creativity into like creating these worlds instead of trying to the problem prove that they're real, it would be so cool.
Speaker 2: They don't have people that have the intelligence, like the imagination now to create something like that. Don't have the intelligence to be like I should put it in this direction. Yeah, because now when people have that mentality, they get echo chamber abound a bunch of thousands of other fucking.
Speaker 1: Chimps that like that.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, maybe the ice worlds where it's like, no, that shit is a cool ass idea if I'm dragging the ship being just along a bend of the world, but it's like no, man.
Speaker 4: The thing that upsets me is that the ones at the top they realize at a certain point that all the ship that they know is fake, and then they just keep saying it because they're getting paid too much money. The thing is like, oh, you're funnel money to go to the ice Wall to go down. You can go to Antarctica. Fucking Jay Weinberg. You know, Max Weinberg's son just did a trip to fucking Antarctica, and you could do it.
Speaker 1: And then they just don't because they're getting paid to lucratively. At a certain point, all they would do is just like make them realize.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh it's not real.
Speaker 1: That's what happened, and get beyond ice Wall because of the Jews. That's what they started doing that shit.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh, we're gonna, We're gonna back to the country, and then everyone's like, let's do We're ready and he's like, oh well, I was like, and then he would just do a new episode. Hey everybody, I didn't say anything like that last time I was going.
Speaker 1: And then three months later we're getting ready to take back to then he's like, oh no, nor Mind's kidding yeah, And then I was like, that's why are they suing me so much. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: I'm wanna ask Onion if I can have a fours if at least beat its new host.
Speaker 1: Can I have it, uh, cardboard pie, long time question asker, first time listener. That's insane, It was Derek Jones. We suck you a very penis. We suck you a very penis. We suck you a very penis. Whether buy er get queer? Chilly old dipshit world's best Fallatio Bot slapped him as prime saggy pussy lips. Sometimes I dry swallow pills to remind myself I'm stronger than most people. Talking about being a bad omen for Jack and then immediately bringing up destiny before the leaks. David Bowie gayness, man, I'm so gay. Oh good, good gayness, man, I am so gay, good gig gayness. I'm fucking the ass of different man. Guys may gape me, but I can gape guys. Oh, Chris Mercea Tomaye, you have the same birthday really? Yeah, Marsa Tomey, Yeah, I know jay Z has my birthday too, but that's a weird one. Merce tome I feel like I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Sweeney catching a bullet with his tooth gap. God damn man, they're really hammering in. Chaucey's wife isn't canon and is a doll at the door. I can't escape it. Smitchy the kids she pipped on my Pippa. Sweeney grunts like Shannon Sharp when he gets out of bed. Sweeney flosses with his own piss. I'm here just so I know. Gay chill straight out pre k uh silly black named nice Cube Star coffee. I'm wipe, but my dad left after going to prison twice. Can I say it? Chris was right?
Speaker 2: American?
Speaker 1: That is pretty funny. Rogers not annoying as you say. I'm transferm Gremlin. Youh Swen is just Derek in his jar bond Monster form put that down, Derek, put that down. That's me. Monster is crazy. Republicans actually running Weinstein. Republicans actually running Weinstein. Cosby for the Craig. The Canadian verily said the molester. It's your boy, Shanny d Serpers Agent two sixty seven thanks to you fucker's comedy shorts. Gamer sounds wrong to me. I love that getting jerked off to complete She buy an Arcade claw machine.
Speaker 2: I paid.
Speaker 1: I paid like five hundred dollars and it was not worth it. Uh three x O. Watching Destiny blow air into Nick Quinn says his dick until until the balls pop.
Speaker 2: See they're onto it. They know it's good.
Speaker 1: Chris walking in on, Swen coming on raising canes, and Lily in the corner, stuck in a K hole.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't okay, Hou slurp and stroke and smoke and joking. Emoticon's going like this Texas toast.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've been craving that shit.
Speaker 1: Texas host would be good if du vinky, If Dragon Ball was up today, Goku and Chichi likely would have had Southern accents.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what that means. I really have no idea, sure, though I'd be okay.
Speaker 1: Fly Leaf's second album, Momento Morey, is way better than their first album would recommend OPI wan shall blow me waiting for this, for the Sween hunting tear. I want his pelt Kremlin to gremlin fifty cent to fifty cent, blood in my piss, Mister beasts, blinding kids fallus in chain, Oh, bister me, blinding kids fallice in chains, be like I believe them. Bonus are in me becoming devoutly Mormon for that more mussy, more mussy, nice, widening Kingston's toothcap to make him look extra gay. Tarted waistelea five eighty three p Penie Brothers report jd Vance has sexual relations with Cherry from Pee Wee's Playhouse.
Speaker 2: DONC.
Speaker 1: Dongerson you a big comebound in the back of the boot, in the back of me Booby to Beppa Gade six h PP chronic masticator, I'm fat. Do you want some coffee?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever worry about when posting a comment on why t that it might not be even visible because you guys use the no no word.
Speaker 2: I've noticed this.
Speaker 1: I actually noticed this years ago when I comment on people's YouTube videos. It doesn't look it doesn't I'm like shadow band in that way. Mmm, I like I used to not be and like I noticed that, like every time I would comment on people that I know, by the way, like people who would like interact with my stuff, no likes at all, which is like I'm not expecting like thousands of likes, but certainly three. And you're probably one of the many people that have like one of those check markets. Yeah yeah, yeah, So I'm like something that maybe they don't like you, Chris, I doubt that you should probably think about it.
Speaker 2: The harder nos.
Speaker 1: People may not like me that. No, it's not about like I believe that that's probably fair, but like, it just doesn't like the law of averages doesn't make sense. Like it makes no sense that that comment wouldn't be noticed by at least two other people, right, you know, even just a reply that says, get the fuck out of here, you know, like, not even that it's weird.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: What do you think ravenous? Swing? Oh you don't say interesting, interesting, fascinating. I hate that, Derek. I hate how much fun you're having with it. I just can't. I can't properly express how much I love.
Speaker 2: He's really gonna get a kick out of thee in this.
Speaker 4: It's it's just it's I wish something, I wish something. I would weigh rather this happened than when that rip Marcus thing happened. I would way rather have a sketch, a fucked up sketch of me that looks like it looks like me, but me, just but not you, not me.
Speaker 1: This is gorgeous. There's something so fucking magical above this to me. Yeah, you you hawk tua, you you howcked terrible mebe fishy. John Strickland Merch eighteen and nine call me the child left Behind because that bush got me acting stupid. Nice.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: The First Church of David introducing the newest Blonde Cocazoid podcast member Tanas Sweden. Sween's gap in his teeth has.
Speaker 2: Its own Social Security number.
Speaker 1: That was weak.
Speaker 2: That's a weak one.
Speaker 1: The PERIA code maybe, but even that's kind of weak.
Speaker 2: The piss one is the funnies one. Those are bon one good.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the next Baldy Gate three update to fuck Asterians tight hole again. Well, will watches pre rods spread your cheeks so I can shot in your ass. Blake Eate nine six Radio had nice peen Bob Bryer tweet. Apparently Bob brier really tweeted the word tranny and then fucking died. Props to Swing for the Steez.
Speaker 2: Shout out was that the Capital Stees are like the Capital Steeze st easy yeah, capital okay, yeah, fucking great rapper, Unfortunately some peace alasting a way feel trash cousin. He wasn't up there, Joey Bath wasn't up there. Is crazy for that fucking top fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a there's at there's too many people that are unaware of him, and that's crazy to me, but it is a thing.
Speaker 2: Most people have Marco's up there and Joey isn't up there, and it's like what it is? Yeah, I feel like, oh j I either, it's like.
Speaker 1: What is happening? Like what do you mean?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? You mean CAUs you hear of Most of m g S five is Philler. Miller got a fire up streaming do your own Texas tater salad. I would get to get locked I'll get locked in like steverle viciously raping Steve vercle viciously raping et for science to on my ass. J Lino sounds more like animal crossing guy Nikky Ziggy. That's why that happened.
Speaker 2: We were go home, Steve. He's like, no, I'm going to keep raping me to you.
Speaker 1: Forgot about that is so soid.
Speaker 2: I told you just raping cool Carls Like, why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Of Watson's hands. Here we have consumed the body. You're next preheated toast. Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave, seriously black Etherian Orange Man Hunter, Napram, Melphis one and wrapping out our list as always king of haphazard, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: That is insane by everybody.
Speaker 1: Music went up and down on the chart. Bye later, Skate that
Speaker 2: H