Speaker 1: The show that the world needs right now. Listen, I want.
Speaker 2: You to do this with me. So what you're saying is is you haven't laughed in a.
Speaker 3: Very long time.
Speaker 2: This is the man's self.
Speaker 1: Both actually do whoa, whoa, Hey, we got breaking news. We have breaking news on the Ranch Show. Nate Miller, are you sitting down? Are you sitting down? Nate Miller?
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 1: This literally just came over the wire. Yea, the Queen of the Childless cat Ladies has spoken. Pop mega star Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris immediately following her debate against former President Donald Trump. She published a statement on her Instagram account for her more than two hundred and eighty three million followers, citing a post by Trump that used a false AI generated image of her to claim she was endorsing him. The fake image, wrote Swift, really conjured up my fears around AI and the dangers of spreading misinformation and led her to conclude that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election. As a voter, she continues, the simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth. I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harrison Tim Wallas in the twenty twenty four presidential election. She continued, calling the vice president a steady handed, gifted leader who fights for the rights and causes. I believe need a warrior to champion them. Swift, famous for her love of her three pet cats, posted her endorsement statement with a photo of her cat Benjamin Button, who shared her Time Magazine Person of the Year cover and She's got super names for cats, and signed it Taylor Swift childless cat lady.
Speaker 2: Just dis because her and Travis haven't been married for long enough.
Speaker 3: Sure she'll have some kids.
Speaker 1: That's gotta burn Maga Miller.
Speaker 3: It was, it was to be expected. It was to be expected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know it's gotta burn you. Magan's not having a good night tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be with you. Though she acts like that picture of her supporting Trump was like the Dangers of AI. Nobody saw that picture and thought, wow, is Taylor Swift actually supporting Trump? Everybody knew that she was gonna support Kamalo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Trump, but Trump should Trump should have never posted it. Trump should have never posted it, reposted.
Speaker 3: It then then you know what I'm saying, then block them or lock it, make sure he can't or something. I don't know if. If she's fearful of it, then.
Speaker 1: It was one of his supporters who said it to him and he retweeted it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, then she should have contacted him, just like she should have contacted him about using her. You're having a bad night. No, I'm actually having a good night.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you are.
Speaker 3: No. I think you think you see.
Speaker 1: I think you see America slipping out of your hands.
Speaker 3: No, I think I think. I think your Red Solo Cup has given you delusions. I don't think when red Bull, okay, red Bull, I know something red.
Speaker 1: That's not drunk and that and haven't been for many, many years, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're just delusional. And when the dust settles from tonight, there will be a clear winner, and it will be Trump.