Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w j R R your freaking idiots. All right, where do we want to begin our little adventure this morning? How about in Evansville, Indiana.
Speaker 2: Ah, my buddy's kid played soccer right around their college ball.
Speaker 1: What do we got going on in Evansville? Wait, we got a bit of a dispute for services rendered at a restaurant there that I was suffering a clogged, clogged grease trap pipe. Oh so that's a gnarly backup. Yeah, I'm sure. So they called out the plumbing service to get that thing cleared, and the guy came out and I guess did his work, and uh, for whatever reason, there was some sort of failure to make payments to the plumbing company. So the long story short is the plumber returned the next day and reclogged their pipe really cramp crammed a balloon down in.
Speaker 2: There, kind of like the lady over in uh Simola County who clogged up all the drains was Cement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think that was a little bit more extreme than this, but uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm ten percent plumbing, right, I mean, I'm giving you time to pull up the power flusher.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I thought we were going to reserve that for the good, bad and ugly, and I can always, you know, just in case an early power flush. Okay, let me uh, let me get that here. I didn't know that was gonna be called for here, but I do have it at the beck and call and the ready here. When you brought up plumber, I'm like, we got a you ask for a flusher, the power flusher. It is uh huh. One more time. For those new to the program. This is actually Bob's toilet at home, and it's got quite velocity.
Speaker 2: That's one of several. My wife won't let me put one in the master because it would wake her up every morning. So no turn, too tough now, Oh dude, that thing you could do a sideways log? Okay, sorry, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Is this someone brand new to this show or just stumbling upon this? What is this?
Speaker 2: Or the tourist who's out at the theme parks and he ran to surprise the wife and kids by getting the wife a nice hot cup of really good coffee. He's driving in the car right now, right, and then coming back and he's like, these guys are gross here in Florida. So you ain't got a power flush indeed, sir or man. So I guess there's a bit of a back and forth on this disagreement.
Speaker 1: Now I was shocked.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it. It's like, okay, is this really happening. So this was the first thing in a voice basically explaining all the work he did, and then it's in a second one basically doing the same exact work, and he charged this double.
Speaker 1: The restaurant was pissed because they had to call him back once they realized the drain was clogged again, which he had clogged because they didn't pay him. So this is where they were pissed that they charged him again.
Speaker 3: If we were to leave the balloon in there, it would have overflowed the restaurant with water, dirty water that's going on a grease trap. Basically, we would have to shut down.
Speaker 1: I don't have a magic one. I can wave and remove all of the garbage and debris from the drain line. We can snake it. We can verify that it's open and working correctly, which.
Speaker 2: Is what we did, and yeah, so he's acting like he didn't put a balloon or whatever it's called there.
Speaker 1: This is hardcore plumbing world. You ever do one of this? Do you ever use a snake? I have? Yeah, that's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Instead of buying one, my recommendation, as ten percent plumber is go ahead and rent one.
Speaker 1: I borrow the neighbors. When, oh when, when duty literally calls, Yeah, if you got a neighbor, that's okay, watch the wife. Let's move over to New Jersey. North Bergen Police Department there is in chaos after five of their officers have accused the chief of facilitating and participating in what I guess you could loosely describe as a out of control fratthouse type environment and campaign of harassment against employees, including incidents of the chief defecating on the office floor, spiking the office coffee pot with adderall and viagra, and jabbing one officer in the penis with a hypodermic needle. And this is the chief. Chief Robert Farley Chris Brother also accused of harassing officers outside of the office by sending packages containing sex toys and gay pride flags to their homes. What the hell this guy is on a rampage.
Speaker 2: So this guy's out there again. We know that there's a bad app on every profession. Some would say I'm the bad apple in this profession, but that's going way past bad apple, Am I right?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, No, there's there's no call for any of this. That's just ridiculous, sending pride flags and this. Wow. I was looking at the story and watching some of the news report from up there the city of North Bergen is uh, they're pulling one of these. Well you don't, You don't haven't heard the whole story yet. Well, I think we've got the gist of it. We hadn't just you know, what do you call me bits and pieces, Bob? Yeah, there's there's more than a few bits and pieces there. Yeah, I got enough to know that. Uh. Finally we bring it back here to Central Florida Palm Bay. I guess this happened last week, but Pombay police have just released some some uh uh officer film footage, you know, from the vest of an incident where they had to respond to a shopping plaza where a guy who had been at Interchange Square along Malibar Road. He had been previously trespassed from the facility of the property, and he showed back up. And this guy rolls around Melbourne on a bicycle dressed as a clown. It's really kind of a poor man's Ronald McDonald clown outfits, and so the police show up in the clown where in the clown world? He tries, though you got to watch this video. I am sharing it with you on our Facebook page. This guy looks perhaps maybe a bit of a drifter who this is just his thing. And the audio I'd love to play some of the audio, but most of it's bleeped out with the clown horn of the back and forth between the office they finally watching. They finally get him in the back of the squad car and the one officer sarcastically says, you look like a clown, and the guy goes, I'm a clown, dude, that is full on a Ronald McDonald. Then show except the he has a different emblem on his yeah, but his face is blurred out so I can't really see the emblem. But oh wow, he went down hard in the grass. And then at the end of the video, this is the best the cops or they're filming them going through this duffel bag he had. It's full of nothing but clown gear. You have this multiple same exact outfit. I'm watching him get pinned.
Speaker 2: And officers in Palmbay whether you're uh northwest southeast and that's a big thing over there, Officers in Palm Bay, Props to you for keeping your cool.
Speaker 1: The guy has a clown nose on it while he's.
Speaker 2: Getting arrested and and tackle to the ground because he's being a dummy.
Speaker 1: Again, thank you for the cop. Look. Oh my god, I see all the clown gear coming up. It's a clown bag. They say, a clown car. You get a clown bag as well. It's just outfit after outfit pouring out again j r r Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I need to need to refresh that wind because I'm telling you they start unloading the bag right, Lynch says, and it's a bunch of these RABA McDonald knockoff outfits.
Speaker 1: They found no meth in that bag. Wow.
Speaker 2: Look do you notice what the cop has on. See I pick up little things like this, uh the rubber gloves. Oh yeah, that that is a solid, solid strategic move. I ain't going near that side. Oh wait, he went to touch him and the guy fell back. Now he's doing h you look like a clown.
Speaker 1: I have a clown glitcher, Taco on the man.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R