Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. And Martin willis your host. We've got a great guest this evening. I got to hang out with him in July in Texas, Earl Gray Anderson. He's involved in Move On. He's been on the show before, but it was quite a while ago, so I'm really excited to have him back. On a couple of announcements we have. I gotta say the blog this week is an interesting one. Means a little something to me because now I am part time in the same town that Betty and Barney Hill lived. I'm in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. And the blog this week, which I was never aware of, is the Betty Hill UFO Investigator. I had not known of her investigations, and I did send the blog along to her niece, Kathleen Martin, and she loved it. I thought it was great and accurate, and so check that out over at PODCASTUFO dot com. Another great blog by Charles Charles Lear and again it's Betty Hill UFO Investigator. So also, I want to bring up a couple of things this week. This Thursday, I'm doing a very unusual everything else show. I kind of like history. This may even go out on my antique podcast. I'm not sure, but there was this really strange incident that a lot of people are not aware of. And so this Thursday on the Everything Else Show, I'm going to do the Great Boston Molasses flood. And what it was back in nineteen nineteen was a big storage tank. I can't remember, I want to say, over a million gallons of molasses in February burst and it was a disaster. But it's just so unusual. I thought it would make a great topic for the Everything Else Show. So I'm going to have Jake oh boy, I'm just missing his name right now, the coin Eyes. I believe it's something like that. He has a History Hub podcast, does Boston shows all the time. And so Jake will be joining us on Thursday night, and next week a week from today, we have a Luel Zondo He's going to be on. He's going to be talking about his book Eminent, and I already have a number of questions for that. If you'd like to email me some questions for him, I will pose some of them to him. I have quite a few of them for him already as I've been reading his book. But if you want to email me some questions that Martin at podcastufo dot com. This last weekend, I was at the Incident Exeter, the Exeter UFO conference in New Hampshire. It's only twenty minutes away from where I live. Got to hang out with Peter Robbins, Lard Scranton, and a few others that were really interesting. Eric Mentel, he's a musician, a paranormal investigator who's going to be on this show as well coming up. So anyway, I am ready to bring in our great guests all the way from the West coast. Earl. Welcome, Hi there.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Martin.
Speaker 3: It's good to see you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good to see you. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and your talks that you did in Texas. I thought you did a wonderful presentation.
Speaker 2: And I had so much fun. I enjoyed myself, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: And I got to tell you are really loved by the UFO community. I could really see that by the reactions of people around you, and you know, they really really look up to you, and you're really highly highly respected, and you could really tell that, and you got that smile. I like that smile. You always have that smile. And you're also I love what I do. Yeah, that's good. And I'm also going to talk about your musician and a nice one. And at the end of this show, with the very tail end, I got a sample of your clip. It's a partial song that I had to shorten it up a bit, but that'll be playing right at the end. And I wanted to talk to you about and I know that you know Mike he sent this to me, Mike Fioriotto. He is a book coming out on UFO Symphonic. It's called The Journeys into Sound. And there's the connections between music and UFOs, and I swear there's also a connection between antiques and UFOs too, because of all these people. Well, I'm in the antique and art business. It just seems lately that I'm being contacted by so many people in that realm as well. Maybe I should say this UFO is a connected to everything. I don't know. Maybe, so let's talk about.
Speaker 2: I think it's the connective tissue really, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the beginning of your Now it has to do with your mother, really, I mean, how your interested in this? Can we talk about that I mean for the person who did hear you back?
Speaker 2: What was happen seven years ago? Yeah, it's been a while. I think I was on in twenty seventeen maybe.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Well, my genesis is really here. Here's a photo of my mom. Her name was Betty Grace Maiden. Back in the nineteen fifties, my mom was one of Howard Hughes's personal secretaries. She worked at Hughes Aircraft.
Speaker 3: I mean he had.
Speaker 2: A movie office as well, because he was in film. And of course, Howard Hughes made his initial fortune by creating the better Drill bit and he kind of opened up the oil fields and that opened things up for him to follow his true passion, which was aeronautics. And my mom, she had a job in law enforcement when she was growing went up in Muscatine, Iowa. They literally they hired her, and I'm not even sure, I mean she was out of high school, I know, but they hired her, deputized her to be the deputy that was taking care of the drunk tank on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Nobody else wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: So yes, she would go in there and she would, you know, make sure people were fed and taken care of them, there were no problems, and I think that because of that background, it opened her up to get that job when she moved here to Los Angeles in the early nineteen nineteen fifties. Now this was not news. The whole family knew about my mom's background or her best friend was Ellen Severson, who we called Aunt Ellen. I always thought of her as you know, as Mom's other sister. But she met her at Hughes. Ellen worked for the Rand Corporation, which was a subsidiary of Hughes originally. Later on they went on and became their own corporation. And apparently what's interesting is is that the Rand Corporation, supposedly, and what I've heard some well founded rumors from that they had a hand in building our deep underground military facilities that became an issue, especially during the Cold War. Suddenly we had stuff that we need, that we needed to hide, and you know, what better place to hide things than under ground, and that's what we still do. So But anyway, it was nineteen sixty five or sixty three. I was five years old and I had sat down for for for breakfast, getting ready to go to kindergarten, and my mom sat across for me, and she started speaking to me like I was another adult. It was very strange. She spoke to me like I was another adult, which she didn't do. But I think that this was her past was weighing heavily on her. I think she was trying to be the proverbial nineteen sixties housewife. But her background was really interesting. You know, working for Howard Hughes is interesting in itself. But she told me that, she said, well, Son, and I should I should give a little preamble to this. I was sort of born with this love for outer space. Who knows where it came from. It was just that would be my safe space, as I would sort of take the time life books and turn to Jupiter and Saturn, early space program photos and things like that, and I would sort of that's where I would play, you know, with soldiers or cars or what have you. And one of my very earliest memories is I would climb up on our swing set and I would get on the monkey bars and wave and sing to the sky and my mom I remember her opening the kitchen window. We were in Venice, California at that time, and you know, who are you waving and singing to earl and I didn't even have to think about it. I said, I'm waving and singing to the space people, Mom, which is kind of interesting. Here i am all these years later, sixty some years, I'm still essentially doing the same thing. I'm waving and singing too, and about the space people. So anyway, I'm getting ready for school, I'm having my corn flakes, and Mom starts talking to me like another adult. She said, Son, something that you don't know, and I kind of want you to know that my job with Howard Hughes had this very weird element to it that people are not aware of. And she told me this story where they took her out to the desert. It was herself, and it was a little security detail, and she didn't say which desert. I've been trying to figure that out for many years. I've kind of whittled it down to a few different sites, but I don't know the exact location. But she said it was a great American desert. There was nothing out there, but there was this shack, a concrete bunker, and she said that that they took her to this bunker and she didn't even know why they were showing her this thing and in the middle of nowhere. She didn't know if they're going to show her a quit, you know, machinery or a tractor. I mean, what could be there. They opened this thing up and there was an elevator inside of the bunker, and my mom said that she got into the elevator with a couple of security guys and she thought it would go down a floor or too, but it kept going and apparently my mom said that it was going to quite a clip, and she thought that it would, you know, be a short trip of floor or two. But later on she said that this was a facility that was a mile under the desert. She said that the doors opened up in this elevator and that there was a bustling city under the desert there, that there were German rocket scientists that worked there. She alluded to having known or von Braun, for instance, come on TV on Disney, he'd be talked about the Apollo program. Yeah, and he she would say, that's my friend Werner and a very charming man. And she would she would talk about him and and anyway. But she said that people spent large periods of time under ground in this facility, that it was a city under the desert. She said that they had like the commissary, They had little cafes, they had a movie theater, so people were down there for long periods of time. She said they had a barber shop, but the barber could do her hair for her. She would get her hair permed. And later on, when I would think about it, it's kind of like, well, she must have. It's not like you go down for a couple of hours and observe a facility and come back, you know, get your hair done and come back. I mean, she must have spent some time down there. But the way she wrapped up this conversation was she said, well, early, I know that you're very interested in life in outer space and outer space, and I just want you to know that we are not alone. We already know that we're not alone. That you're going to hear about UFOs and that that's a real thing. And she said that, but they're never going to tell the public, but it is a very real thing. And later on, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, did she ever say why? I mean, I have my thoughts on why we won't be told, but did she say why, Well, they would never tell us.
Speaker 2: Well over the years, I tried to get her to talk more. Sometimes I was more successful than other times. Usually she wouldn't, but I took her to see For instance, in fourth grade, I went and I gave a lecture in from my class, what do your parents do? The kids weren't very interested in my dad's landscaping contract company. So let me tell you about my mother though. And then I went and I reiterated pretty much everything she told me at that table, like four years before, and the teacher called my mom in. She wanted to parent teach her conference with my mom to see where this story came from. And you know, it was pretty elaborate. I told my class what I just told you, but in more detail. And I got the lecture from my mom. You know, it's like, oh my god, how did you remember that you were just a baby.
Speaker 3: I wasn't supposed to tell you.
Speaker 2: And you know, your mom could go to prison, and and so I kind of clammed up about it. She was very serious. She said that she could go to prison if I talked about it, and I stopped talking about it.
Speaker 3: I stopped, but I.
Speaker 2: Would try to get more info from her because it was just, you know, it was that big fifty foot question mark that was hanging over me through my whole life. Nineteen seventy seven, I took her to see Star Wars and for some reason she started talking after that movie and she said that again. She said that Star Wars isn't far fetched, son, It's really like that with a different spacecraft, different races of aliens. But they're never going to tell the public. And at that point I was old enough to ask, well, why the hell not. You know, that's one of those eternal questions, you know, are we alone in the universe? And she said, she brought up she brought up the War of the World's radio broadcast, how people had barricaded themselves up, that they reacted badly. She said, Now imagine that happening on a global scale. She said that, you know, they're afraid that people will react really badly. It could harm certain world religions, could change the way finances are dealt with, and it's it's just they're never ever going to tell the public. They're never ever And she, you know, she doubled down on that. You know, through the years I would ask her, I try to get her. And now in the meantime, my mom went back into aerospace. She wound up becoming a corporate headhunter for all the like you know David Grush's list of the people that have the people that are the gatekeepers of this information Lockey, you know, Northrup and TRW and raytheon and well, those were all of her contracts. She you know, would find people for particular jobs. I know, for for Rockwell International. She people the Rockwell Science Center you're in Thousand Oaks, California, from broom sweepers up. I know, because she got one friend of mine out of high school a job as a broom sweeper there. So uh, she had her hands and that stuff again. And then she really clammed up. Nineteen seventy seven, you know, Star Wars. I think she was still able to talk about it. But when she went and privatized herself as a corporate headhunter, no information was coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah, yeah, I mean it's too bad. The stigma is something that we've you know, had to deal with for so long and still do a little bit, you know. I mean I was just, you know, I was in a group of people that would run this UAP crossfire and one of them just refused to have his name out there because he does you know, government contracts. He's a helicopter pilot, so you can't blame him. You know, he wants to remain anonymous, and it's too bad that has to that stigma has to be worried about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to begin, well.
Speaker 2: They have everything to lose if they break their you know, non disclosure agreements that they've signed, and they've taken security oaths. You know, my mom wasn't lying. She could have she could have gone to prison. I mean I had one guy from the D O D and I you know, I mean, this probably happens for you as well. Now that I'm sort of known as a UFO you know, expert or whatever, that there really are experts. I don't even know where they're coming from. You know, are they interstellar? Are they inter dimensional? It us from the future, is it us from the past. Is it something that evolved next to us? I don't know. I sort of think maybe it's a little bit of all the above. But I mean, you know where I've been doing this full time now for I mean for ten years. I do like working with MUFON and and they're you know, my mom was one of the reasons why I joined a mouf on, and I kind of took to UFO investigations like a fish to water. As long as my mom was still alive, there was that chance that I might get that golden ticket, that she might just tell me everything, and she might have. I mean, she apparently left a legal pad in Shorthand that was in a safe that my sister took when my mom passed away, and it was meant for me. My mom said, there's something for you in the safe if anything ever happens to me.
Speaker 3: You know that the.
Speaker 2: Safe combination is on the bottom. Just open it up and there's something for you in there. And apparently there was this costume jewelry. There weren't any IRA accounts or anything like that in there, and my sister just threw everything in the track apparently and used the safe as a gun safe. To my absolute horror and chagrin, she said that, well, there was a legal pad in there with mom's old scribbles in it, but it's probably grocery lists and work stuff, and so it just wound up going out with Monday's trash pickup. And I don't know, maybe she did give me the golden ticket. I know now that she couldn't talk about it while she was alive, and she would give hints, but you know, usually nothing. I mean, I asked her about Bob Lazar. That story came out and I had like a magazine article or something. I was going, Mom, this sounds like one of your clients, one of the special guys that you get out to these companies. Do you ever hear this Bob Lazar guy? And she pulled her glasses down her nose and she looks at me and she says, Bob Lazer, that's not a real name. And she goes back to work. You know, she's working on something for Locke Eaters, somebody, you know. And she wasn't going to wasn't going to go there, wasn't going to say anything, and maybe it was in that notebook.
Speaker 3: So she passed away.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety nine, and I knew that was the end of you know, if I was going to find out any thing about this phenomenon, I was going to have to do it myself. I'd read books about it at that point, and people would contradict each other, and well, everybody can't be right. Everybody can't be wrong either, Who's you know what?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: And I heard about Moufon and that that's how I became. I found my state director at the time, and I started getting cases. You know, I passed the tests, read the handbook, and I've got over a thousand cases under my belt at this point, probably a thousand up to maybe a thousand three hundred. I mean, we got a lot, a lot of cases through the ER, which is the Experience or Resource team, and I'm on their executive committee, and we used to not keep track of those for move On and MoveOn's computer filing system, so there was a good at least two hundred of those cases that you know, on top of the thousand that you can see if you go into moovef on the CMS, the computer management program.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. I love it.
Speaker 1: Wow. In California, I know has you know, I think the majority of sightings, well, the population is a very high population, beautiful weather for the most part, so but I know there's a lot of sightings. I was up in Marin County for nine years, but when I had my UFO siding, i lived there. My sighting was down in the Monterey area, you know, Carmel Valley area. That's what got me interested in it so, but when I left and I'm back here, it's funny in the town I was living, and people have contacted me from you know, in the Tibron and Sanrafel area and Marin County up there.
Speaker 3: I love that area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a beautiful area. But I mean, there's so many sightings out there, and I'd like for you to talk about some of them if you, If you would, you know that you found really fascinating.
Speaker 3: Well, what I.
Speaker 2: Found fascinating was and I mean I get all manner of reports here, and you're correct, in southern California particularly, we have more UFO reports here than anywhere else in the world. Some of that may be because of the all the aerospace companies that we have here. It's definitely a hub for that. We have Edwards Air Force Base, You've got Plant forty two, that's Lockheed's Lockheeds facility in Palmdale. You've got Port WAINIMI, which they have a facility there. I don't know, well, people know about it, but it's not advertised like the one in Palmdale is. But so we have a lot of aerospace engineers and I get a lot of reports from aerospace engineers. One guy in one of those facilities. I'm not going to mention which one.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Get him into trouble, but he does have a lot of engineers working under him, and he had a UFO siding with his parents. You're Edwards when he was a kid, and in his adulthood when he started working working for Lockheed, he began having incursions into his bedroom in the middle of the night by our little gray friends with the black eyes. And I'm finding that this is not a random thing that a lot of people, it seems either an officialdom or connected to national security or some of the alphabet organizations that are out there, seemed to be contacted. And one thing that I've noticed, well, there's a lot of black triangle sightings here. That is one thing that we have just an overabundance of. One guy was an aerospace engineer and he was near Plant forty two. He was coming back he'd worked late. He's coming back home about one thirty two am, and he sees the stars being blotted out in the sky, the very dark skies there you can see the milky Way, and suddenly there's a chunk of milky way that he can't see, and he's looking and it's this odd object stopped his car. He literally got out of his car to see better. And he said that a black triangle with three little lights, one on each corner, large light in the center, flew right over his car. He said that it was perfectly silent, that he felt discomfort when it was directly over him, sort of like a buzzing feeling over his body. And I've heard that recounted by many people. And he claimed to watch this thin land like a feather behind the gate of Plant forty two.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, now, And.
Speaker 2: This guy was a serious guy, and I you know, I'm talking to somebody like that. I want to see some id I want to see that, you know, they're not pulling my leg. And no, he was exactly who he said he was. And the way that conversation ended, you know, I told him a little bit about my mom's work, and he said, well, maybe your mom can get me onto that project, because I would love to work on that one. And I had to break it to him, I'm sorry, my mom passed away some years back.
Speaker 3: Maybe she could have back in the day, but I've had.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a mouf on case. One gentleman I've known for years. We were both and we were talking about this before we went on air. He was another guy who kind of followed the band Yes around the progressive rock band, and I was friends with Yes's bass player Chris Squire, who sadly lost to leukemia about eight years ago. But he was driving his dad down the Pacific Coast Highway showing off as new convertible and he said that a black triangle flew right directly over their car. It was headed out towards the ocean. He said, it's perfectly silent, no visible means of propulsion that he could see. And I asked him how it made him feel, and he said, well, the way it made me feel is is if you gave me a team and gave me a budget, maybe I could crank one out for you in a few months. So there's that element to it. I do think that we have our own UFOs. I think that we've been working on it since the least the Roswell crash in nineteen forty seven. I would hope that we had made some advancements towards that technology in that long period of time. I'm kind of guessing we have our own UFOs. I don't think that we can do what they can do. As my friend who saw the craft on the PCH on the Pacific Coast Highway, he said, well, there are our UFOs and there are their UFOs, and their UFOs are very different from our UFOs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, a lot of people do have are speculating that. You know, some people say all the black triangles are ours, but you know, you don't hear a lot of people say that, And you know, I mean, do you think that here's here's the thing when you think about that? So do you think that they may have captured one or crashed one or whatever reverse engineered it to get it to work. But because there are you know, accounts of triangles like for instance, the Phoenix lights in nineteen ninety seven that some people thought was you know, several thousand feet across, and so the question if if that in particular was ours, you know, how could they possibly house that.
Speaker 3: And hide it?
Speaker 1: I mean, are there ways they can tie the sink away somewhere?
Speaker 2: I mean they have hollowed out mountains like I know that John Lear, you know, said that he saw the side of a mountain open up. But John said a lot of stuff. Yeah, yes he did, so I don't know, yeah, but but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Well, one thing that we notice and there they're the opject that I think are maybe are hours. They're usually black, which I guess we would do to, you know, an espionage way. It's harder to see them at night. But for instance, my chief investigator in San Diego had never seen a UFO before, and I told them, we'll be careful. When you start poking at this phenomenon. It pokes back. It's a directive, you know. So he was driving past the coast near San Diego and it was maybe two months after he told me, I've never seen a UFO. I really want to. Well, he saw these four black diamond shaped objects that went racing again towards the ocean, and he said that when they were directly in front of him, and they were maybe two hundred feet away or so, they weren't real close, but they weren't real far either, he said that they began dissolving in mid air like they were using some kind of a camouflage cloaking mechanism. So maybe that's one way that we would hide them. And you know, if we had little cities under the desert, like my mom said that we did way back in the early nineteen sixties. It sounded like this facility my mom was in was established by that time.
Speaker 3: Well, what we have now and.
Speaker 2: You've heard the rumors, you know, there's rumors you know that we have, you know, the mag lev trains from the Pentagon to Edwards that could go back and forth within a couple hours or faster than that. And I can't tell. Yeah, I've never seen one. I've never been in one. I've never had anybody conferm it, but I've heard lots of rumors about it. So who knows what we have hidden? But if we suddenly displayed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a little bit of lag going on here between us. And if you would, could you say if you have any extra windows open on your computer? Maybe sometimes that causes lagging. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I turned everything off and I even turned off our iOS devices in the house, So I'm not sure what's going on now.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fine, Okay, So getting back to where your mother was, what she explained was the underground city. Now she was able to access that because of working and her job, but it was a government facility. Is that what it was supposedly that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I always just kind of figured it must have been. But recently, Katie Page, we were talking about the Mount Wilson ranch site and they found something that looked like a bunker that had been destroyed, and Howard used that as a little landing strip there, and the air sock was still there in the landing strip from way back when time period, and she's wondering there was there was like a pit where they intentionally buried lighting fixtures and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean, Howard Hughes he could afford build his own facility, I suppose, but I don't know. I mean, my mom described it being massive. I think that if she had, you know, if it had just been like a small facility, she would have called it a town or something. But she said she called it city under the desert. And I've heard other people refer to our facilities that way as well. Apparently there's one that's in White Dands. A couple guys I know their father was a mucky muck in the Air Force, and we're talking nineteen sixty one. They had to take your kids to work day at the base, and he took the two sons that were you know, one was five years old and one was six.
Speaker 3: I think they.
Speaker 2: Had to take an elevator. There was an little bunker, he said, there was a guy with a side arm, and that was it. In an elevator and they went down and down in this elevator and the doors opened up, and it was computers as far as your eyes could see, the old style mainframe computers. Yes, so I don't know. I do know that Werner von Braun was stationed in White Sands, whether that was the same facility. My mom never mentioned computers, although she did know computers very well, and she didn't own a PC. She didn't have a computer at home. She learned that somewhere, you know. She was always teaching new secretaries how to use them computer systems back in the late seventies, early eighties. So who knows. I don't know, though, I but maybe Katie has found to Howard, maybe she's found the facility. Uh maybe it's all interconnected and honeycombed together, you know with mag lev trades, right, Yeah, that that I don't know. I've just now I'm now I'm tripping on you. But but who knows. I don't know where our UFOs end in their UFOs begin, although I will say, hey, I mean some of the cases that we have are very similar one to another, where you have trans medium flight from underwater to air to outer space. I don't know that we can do that. I think that surface tension is probably still an issue for us, that we can't just fly something directly into the ocean without winding up jelly on the ceiling. Although I don't know. I mean, if we've figured gravity out, maybe they've figured out how to protect people from that. But I had one case come in a commercial pilot you very used to doing. He used to fly the rout along the California coast, and he and this new wife and his brother in law were camping at Catalina, the east side of the island, kind of a remote campsite, primitive campsite there, And about twelve midnight he's sitting out there and he sees a circular spherical object self illuminated. The thing was gold in color, and this thing emerged from the water. He said he was very good at dead reckoning.
Speaker 3: He's a pilot.
Speaker 2: He said, this was directly like right between Catalina Island and the mainland, which was like seal beach area where they saw the tic tac right same area, very active area. I see the cases come in from there. But he watched this thing go into the air. He said it was three hundred feet across and it did like a sideway's crosswise his dance in the air. It hung there in the air, and he's yelling at his wife and his brother in law to come out. Well, they come out of their tents and this thing re submerges. He thought that they missed the whole show, and he's trying to explain the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing to them.
Speaker 2: When it re emerges, it comes out again, that's the same thing. And it was massive, golden colored, no markings, no American flag, no portholes. I mean, who builds something like that? And again it did this crosswise dance. It hung there in the air just to look at me, and then it shot off into two different directions. It split into two spheres like mitosis. There were suddenly two of them, and they both shot up out of the atmosphere and they just stood there and the brother in law brought out the binoculars, did not bring his iPhone with him.
Speaker 3: The reception was.
Speaker 2: Not good there apparently, and it was left in the freaking tent. And that's usually, you know, that's what happens. Why would this pilot go on record and talk about this. You know that if this gets out and his name gets out, he could be grounded, He could be flying a desk for the rest of his career, right, But it was very important to him. He wanted somebody to know about this. And I might have questioned it more, except you know, all three went on record that saw it, and I have similar cases.
Speaker 3: I mean, I had a boat captain with a.
Speaker 2: Fishing boat where his crew they were huddled and afraid, like they were seeing Jehovah, you know, the same thing. It was like a second moon was in the sky, but it was hovering right over their tuna boat and the guys were literally cowering on the deck. They were afraid. It was huge and the same thing they shot saw this thing shoot off, and that guy would talk. You know, I had to call up the company that he worked for to get a hold of him.
Speaker 3: He wasn't going to give.
Speaker 2: His own phone number, so I you know, I know it was a fishing company and he was who he said he was, and very afraid to talk about it even on you know, I mean, I don't know. I mean, maybe he has reason to be afraid to talk about it. Yeah, But a lot of activity off the coast here right now.
Speaker 1: One in particular, did that come out of the water. Yes, wow, So two of them out of the water.
Speaker 2: That's they're trans medium, you know. And I don't know that we can do that maybe, But you have a three hundred foot across object that doesn't sound like a drone of any kind to me, that sounds like something that would be piloted. I mean, maybe I'm being anthropomorphic in my presuppositions there. Maybe they'd like to create golden three hundred foot spheres as observation drones.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, do you know what year that was approximately?
Speaker 2: It was about five years ago. Okay, it was two years after the fact when he was his wife had they'd had a baby recently, and he was on leave from work and that's when he that's that's when he put his report in.
Speaker 1: Now, in the mid sixties, I had someone contact me from Oakland. He lived in Oakland and he went to school there in the mid sixties, there was a gold object. It was a gold structured object. He said it was so bright with the sun glinting off of it that he had to turn away, you know, and his whole you know, school people, other people at school saw it out in the playground when they're on the playground. So you occasionally hear about the gold ones. And there was another one, I want to say in South America that was gold as well. But you don't hear a lot of the cases where there's the gold.
Speaker 2: I've seen one UFO and it was an ugly ufo. Leave it to me to see a still garbage scal but it was all mine. I think I was targeted. Well, you know, I wasn't very last time we spoke, I wasn't talking about my own experience very much.
Speaker 3: But my wife and.
Speaker 2: Myself we had a visitation like almost ten years ago, and it was when I joined MUFON. I had been taking cases for about maybe four to six months at the time, and I was trying that five thing. But it wasn't good enough for me to see a little light in the sky. I was sending out a meditative message, I want to meet you guys. I didn't designate who it could have been reptilians and getting it.
Speaker 3: Could have been anybody.
Speaker 2: And we had an incursion into our bedroom, the little gray guys, and they paralyzed me.
Speaker 3: I got the whole.
Speaker 2: Treat and the room flooded with blue light. The sounds, external sounds from the house you couldn't hear. The oz effect was fully in play where time seemed strange, sounds were muffled. We had crickets and the rafters normally we had a concerto going on up there their old house. Well, the crickets were perfectly silent, and then this very dramatic thing happened where it was, for lack of better better expression for it.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that they opened something like.
Speaker 4: A portal or a wormhole up and then they came, and I was scared to death, and my wife thought that I had lost my mind as she slept through the whole thing, where they had her sleep through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And I was embarrassed, you know, because I was screaming and yelling and yelling about aliens coming into the room. And her attitude was, oh my god, you've joined this crazy outfit, you know, this movement thing, and now you're yelling about aliens. And two nights later she went through the exact same thing. She was the one waking me up and shaking me, and she was mad, and that was her first reaction. She was angry. It was like, oh my god, you need to tell your little friends they need to.
Speaker 3: Leave us alone.
Speaker 2: You know, I had sign up for this. Two nights after that, we both woke up again. There was that blue glow in our room. It was a light with a with no source. Quietude again, but this time there was light coming from the Venetian blinds, you know. It was just and I pulled them up. She's on the left hand side, I'm on the right, and it was like God was shining a spotlight on our backyard. It was not a police helicopter, that would be the first thing I'd think of.
Speaker 3: No sound.
Speaker 2: It was like a laser light, not like your normal spotlight. It's like the light didn't diffuse on the ends of things. You could see every little shadow of every little leaf. It was like it was just perfect silhouette of it cut out in shadow on the ground. And we got my wife and I got a telepathic message. No communication from these guys until the third night and the third night, the communication we got was either a cosmic joke or a lie.
Speaker 3: I like to think of it as a joke.
Speaker 2: They were ribbing me or messing with me because I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'm thinking, is it a porch light? Is it just grasping for straws? And my wife and I heard at the same time in our heads, don't worry, it's just the neighbor's porch light.
Speaker 3: And we both busted up.
Speaker 2: We were laughing so hard, and we said in unison, my wife and I is like, that's no blankety blank porch light.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some of that. He was writing this about the same time you are talking about it. He says that he had beams of blue light around his house twice in twenty twelve, all times three am.
Speaker 2: They do that, they do that. I call it God's spotlight. I needed to term for it because I have so many cases come in like that. One young woman in Desert Hot Springs had a similar thing happened to her middle of nowhere, and it seems like it's almost like an initiation into contact. She started having visitations after that. At one point she found her rings crushed against her finger like she had to go to a jeweler to get them, you know, off of her fingers, like something had gone wrong, or you know, somehow they had crushed her rings against her fingers. But it is a personal phenomenon. For a long time, I was encouraged to not talk about this because MUFON is kind of you know, we're still very nuts and bolts about this stuff, you know, I mean we're you know, you can't technically use a scientific method, you can't repeat an experiment, right, but you could be scientific about it. And plus I was afraid of the ridicule factor. I mean, people don't necessarily know my work or know how reliable of a source I am. But I feel like I am supposed to tell people what happened. I did tell all my field investigators. You know, we mentor our people when we have a new field investigator, and I would take them aside and kind of whisper whisper, you know, just for your own edification. And you know a little caveat that this phenomenon, when you poke at it, it pokes back. It's interactive. So don't be surprised if you see a UFO or if you have, you know, experienced beings because it happens, and I've seen it happen to a lot of my people that work under me at Moufon.
Speaker 3: That is a thing.
Speaker 1: When you had your experience, would you say that you felt like you were abducted or just observed or exam.
Speaker 2: They did a house call as far as I know, they didn't take me anywhere, so they apparently still do house calls, or doctors don't, but they do. Apparently they may have taken me somewhere, but I don't have any recollection of that. I've never been hypnotically regressed. I might do it someday, just in case I'm forgetting something like that, But the time all seems to be, you know fit. What I remember that they came in, They took blood from me. They took energy from me, which maybe was the same thing as taking blood. They took a lot of blood, to the point where it scared me. I thought that they were going to exanguinate me like a cow that they you know, one of the cows they find out your skin walk or ranch or something. But no, they apparently won in my DNA and they took it and they went the same way they came in no communication.
Speaker 1: You knew this miscommon was going to happen, right.
Speaker 2: It's from Drid Cold. I heard about all about you too. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: So hey, uh, you know, I guess I have to ask you this. When this happened to you, did you feel you know, people always talk about implants. That's the second the first question. The second part of that is do you you and your wife talk about it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: It's hard for her to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And and I think I'm more comfortable with it than she is. But if somebody starts saying stuff against the UFO phenomena or starts laughing and rolling their eyes, she's like Mama lion right there, and she'll tell them, now, this is real, and you're very shortsighted making fun of this phenomenon. That astronauts, politicians and doctors and scientists and the caliber of people that are you know, have had the same experience that I'm recounting to you right now. Is kind of incredible. But a lot of us have had contact. It is a thing, and maybe this is how they do disclosure. We were talking about that before we went on air too. You know, It's like, who is going to do disclosure. We don't have a Walter Cronkite anymore, right, nobody. She's going to believe any politician that goes up, they're going to say they're trying to change the subject, you know, not look at the economy or something. But I you know, if our visitors wanted to disclose worldwide, they could do it. They're perfectly capable of doing that. Sure, but I think that they sort of like the scenario that they have. It's kind of and I heard Loue Elizondo and I'm so thrilled you're going to have them.
Speaker 3: On next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: But I heard him say that the abduct program that that our visitors have is really no different than the way that we would treat a pride of lions that we were studying in the jungle. You know, you hover over them with a helicopter, you tranquilize them, you tag them, uh, and you keep track of them, and then maybe you do it again a year later. And it seems like that's the pattern.
Speaker 1: So right, you know, I got to tell you, if I if I had you are describing what happened to you, I would be really scared to talk about it myself. I would, you know, I guess me a while even you know, doing the show, I would be scared that I'd be totally judged and uh but but anyway, I just I don't know if I would do it. I mean, I had what I consider some type of polterge encounter. I swore that I would never tell anyone, And I've told it a couple of times already, so you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean talking about it, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's right. But as you get older, I think too for myself, you care unless what you know people think about you, or at least I say I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this happened to me, It happened to my wife and I the people that I speak with that have gone through the same thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I hear the similar stories so often, and so many of the details and markers are similar that I can even kind of see the psychology of our visitors.
Speaker 3: And that's why I.
Speaker 2: Think it was kind of a joke when they said it's the neighbor's porch light. It was so absurd bade us laugh. But it's a personal phenomenon. And I'm comfortable talking about it. I wasn't last time I was on your show. I wasn't talking about that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I understand, And you know, I mean, what do you suppose We've only got about three or four minutes here left? But what would you suppose in your thoughts of what they might want when you know, I mean, what would they want with you? I guess you know that family.
Speaker 2: It runs in. Families are interested in certain bloodlines. My mom had what I consider a contact incident when she was sixteen with an intelligent fireball like a foo fighter. She referred to it as ball lightning, but it wasn't ball lightning.
Speaker 3: It was you know.
Speaker 2: Her experience lasted like seven eight minutes, and this thing came into their screened in porch. It looked at her sister, went in front of my mom, went back out through the screen, and my mom ran after it into the middle of the neighbor's cornfield and it waited for like a puppy dog. Ball lightning doesn't do that. It waited till she was right under it, and then it popped like a soap bubble. So I guess it runs in the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: Wow. So your your show is on this KT network.
Speaker 2: From Contact Radio is going to be.
Speaker 1: Right after and that's coming right up here on kg R A Radio. So it's been a real pleasure or all the time always flies by with you. And what we're going to do here is I'm going to play your It's a song called Seventh Sister, I believe that's what it's called. And I'm just playing a fraction of it. It's only playing two minutes and thirty seconds of it. But the full song is in the show notes for anyone that listens to the audio show here, and it's also down in the text below and YouTube. So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Earl, Thank you Martin.
Speaker 1: All right, and we'll be talking soon. Take care, all right, everyone, So don't forget this week. We have coming up just on Thursday night, the molasses disaster in Boston, really very interesting. If you like history, you're going to like that podcast. And next week we have Luelosondo. And here's the song right here by Earl, a great musician and singer. Here it goes.
Speaker 5: M HM, diving for a dream sits in the street.
Speaker 1: And for what tr I trotted for an in this shell.
Speaker 5: For realis started. Crown arches over the pugeon, Sell the drinks of horizon.
Speaker 1: Where is my locking?
Speaker 5: Start to seven, sister of the play barks in beauty you like I told that it's been darken as my look starts a point that