Speaker 1: Do you want to build your faith?
Speaker 2: Do you desire to have a true encounter with God through his Word? Then listen to Lorgus ramer I with Reverend Doctor Joseph Baubin, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. He's a seasoned man of God and the teacher of the Word. In this truth and simplicity. Make time with us each and every Monday to Friday at two pm on Spirit eighty eight twenty three FM us being encounter the Word of Truth.
Speaker 1: God richly loves you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the logo streamer are with God savant Reverend Doctor Joseph Being, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. And now to today's message.
Speaker 3: Go to a one ver's a before we take our sis, let's go let's spoke of the law shall or depart out of my mouth, that I shall meditate in it.
Speaker 4: To day right that I may observe to do according to all that is written in it.
Speaker 5: Or then I will make.
Speaker 4: My way prospers, and then I am half of success a man. God bless you, Oh only welcome to the presence of God. And we will continue with our discourses on how we can bring order to our conversation. Amen, what we've been trying to do, get a diagnosis of our problem if we even admit or confess that there is a problem with our conversations. Because admittedly, if you don't see any problem with the way you talk, the way you communicate with your conversations with other people, then there's only be a problem taking the even like the pills or the bitter pills or remedies that are needed to fix us. And that's the conundrume of many a believer. And as far as I'm consented and my understanding of of the scriptures, if there's no problem, then we don't even need to get on again in the first place.
Speaker 5: Because the remedies that are going to be applied, you know, to fix us, they are supernatural remedies. If you can't fix yourself, then go ahead and fix yourself. But you can't fix yourself. And that is why for you and I who are humble enough to admit that we can't fix ourselves, so we come back to our creator and our God who created us, whose innovative products we are, so that he can fix us. Amen, Because without him coming in on site, there's not going to be the application of the necessary remedies that can fix us. And it's say, and God desires to fix us holistically. Amen. So God is not going to fix our conversations and this month and then maybe next year before fixing another part of the deranged men that we recognize. I hope you get it. The application of the medicines by God. They are for holistic fixing of the deranged mind. Amen. Every aspect of our being needs affectioning. And you and I who have come to God at a point in time, we assessed our lives and then admitted that there is a problem. Amen. So I'm just trying to see how best we can get it in simple terms so that we can wrap our minds around it and then go for the cures that God has prescribed in this way, so bringing order into our conversations. Point number one, is there anything wrong you as we sit here? Is there anything wrong with your conversation? Because if there's nothing wrong, then I'm afraid you're not going to do anything. Amen. And a lot of us in church, and this is in church, everybody everybody says their bonny again because it's only and again people who should be in church. But that's very simplistic, because that is not it. You know. So a lot of us are in church, but then we don't think that there's anything wrong with us. We have not done that self evaluation. You know. We we we we we look around. That's the problem. We are looking around. So sometimes we look around and then look at even our pastors or our leaders, and then we put them on our scale, on scale of Jackman's say, it's no better than me. I'm just like him, you know, yes, and all the other vices that sometimes we look out for in order to say that this person is not truly born again. Their leaders are pastors, they are doing it, you know. So that's that's the conundroom. Know, many of us, I grew up in churches and congregations said where nothing is being done. The old man is accepted, you said, the sayner's prayer. God has done it. Just continue living your life and then when Jesus comes again, we will look. We will look, we will look at what is going to happen, you know. But then God, I'm afraid the Bible story is so clear that God is not going to be judging us on a collective basis. He's not going to lump the church and see how this chapel who might has said, come, no, it's going to call us individuals. I don't know whether it's going to use alphabetic order, you know, but the judgment day is going to be individuals, you know. So let us not be looking out how some other spiritually much sure, we are the ones doing the evaluation, and we are the ones targeting ourselves that this person is spiritually mature. You know, this person as this title, this person should be closer to God, the way he prays when he's leading the prayer. If there's anybody who's close to God, he should be the number one person. And this is how he communicates. And so when I look at me, I always lay my conversations with please and I'm sorry and all that, you know, so I should be better off. And therefore, and by the standards that I am using, I don't have a problem with my speech, with my conversation, indeed with my behavior in the Kingdom of God, there's nothing wrong, you know. So anything wrong the self evaluation. And I'm afraid you see that the problem too is that the self evaluation it can be tilted towards bias, as I'm saying, amen, But a proper self evaluation cannot ignore the authority of the word of God. Am I coming through with this one? So that even our self evaluation of ourselves, it has to be based on the authority of the web of God. You know. So the problem now is that if that initial evaluation God has made it clear, abandoned the claar, all have sinned and have short falling short of the standards of God. And he says that even a wah righteous deeds, they are as filthy rats before him. Do we agree to this universal charge of guilt before God? Because that is the key, initial, key step that is going to bring if you like, the Holy Spirit coming in to take center state. When we admit that I have the problem, I can't fix myself. I must invite the Holy Spirit, just as they say the child is universal. All men have sain, all men need fixing. How by admitting that there's something wrong with me, by accepting the pardon that God is offered based on the merits of the death of Jesus Christ on the crow. He died for us, so that those who live shall no longer live onto themselves, but onto Him that die for them. You're not going to be able to understand and appreciate some of these scriptures when the Holy Spirit is not there. So that initia step is so key, this universal child. Are you a sinner where you born as sinner at the poor at the core of your hearts? And like we said, what defines us is our fault life? Can we evaluate our thought life in the and I agree that I agree with God my thought life it is all you know, as the Bible will say later on, it is all yeared towards saying and wrongdoing and rebellion and all that. Amen, Halen Louiah. So once we agree with that initial one and we say God, I need fixing, and the Holy Spirit comes in now as you am back as you agree and them back on the new project. Now the Holy Spirit is going to take you to Should I use the word to the nooks and crannies of your life and bring out a lot more cap webs that needs fixing, all the other areas that needs fixing, so that there's the image of God, the likeness of God can begin to best forth out of our lives. I I hope you are getting it, Amen. So we are trying to get to the bottom of whye. Sometimes we find people in church, let me use the word their initial profession of it was sincere and tending, but then afterwards that's it. Nothing is happening today. And the divisions that we are having in church, Amen, it's all from the conversation, the disagreements, the scattering of the church, the cliches that we form and all that. But sometimes we want to agree that sometimes most of these people and they are born again, and that's what defines the kind of Christian. They are not admitting that there's something thoroughly wrong with me and that God has promised that He will fix me, and I must am back on the new Man project. Like we said, the Book of Collosians is all is telling us put off and put on by a lot of us. We are not putting off, we are not ready to put off. Amen. And it's not helping our congregation. It's not helping you know God. For God to see a healthy church or in a healthy church consists of healthy individuals so that the power of God can explode in our mess. And I'm saying that it is all because sometimes the self evaluation that we do, the chaistic that we do, it's not right we compare ourselves to leaders this other at bishop, this other bishop, this other title believer, this other one that working and Mira clod and working believer, you know, without resorting once again to the authority of the word of God. Amen. And that is why we are evaluating ourselves on the wrong scale. Amen. So how we're going to be able to evaluate ourselves on the right scale and that one to Unfortunately, we can't bypass the simplicity and the order that God has put in his word. Amen. He must be born again. And then remember he said, he said by faith, Without faith, no one can please God. And then that come to God. Number one, they must believe that he is. And number two is a rewarder of them that diligently seeking He exists. As what who is that God? To you? He is our creator? Amen. Right after the Adam and Eve saying anywhere you know, walked out of the guardian of Edith, we find the same problem with the two children. Abel Abel said, after self evaluashing, Abel agreed with the verdict of God. I am a sinner. What qualified Abel has a righteous pace? And the Bible says by faith, by faith he crept to God by faith, He offered the right sacrifices and the right sacrifices of slain animal that Abel was doing. What was saying was more or less agreeing with God's verdict that I am unworthy of it. If I need to approach you, I need to come through the blood sacrifices that God has prescribed for us to be able to have fellowship and friendship with Him. And once again we keep on saying, without that having a very good friendship with God, you can't have a good friendship with the people of God. Amen. The relationship with God must be strong enough for us to draw the reserves that we need to love these people and to be able to coexist as a fellowship. So when your relationship with God, the thing that draws us too closer to God, the thing that enables us to hear from God as a believer, bond again, but you are not doing it. I'm afraid you are not going to be able to draw closer to God for him to open the cab webs. There's no goal areas in your life where you don't want anybody to go that is causing the friction in your relationships. Amen, very very very important, that we understand. So we are asking us. So the first thing that we say, you should be you're and is is there anything wrong with my life? Is there anything wrong with my conversation, the way I talk? Amen? The best person is God. Amen. This is sometimes the problem is that when we're anytime that we men, we start doing it to help and sometimes too. I mean, God speaks to us. Yes, through the authority of the script, but he speaks to us. God can communicate to us. Do any means we said, the Holy Word is there? The Holy Spirit is there, deep impressions of the heart, spirit feel Counselors commonly say providence. God can speak. But the problem sometimes we have is that when men come, oh you are judging me, go and remove the plank in your eyes. Just said it. Because when we look at each other, we find out that when we were all, like James said, he said, none of us. It's perfect. So we find the situation where everybody says that my friends stay in your corner. Okay, no problem me. I'm staying in my corner. I don't have a problem by you that you say you are also staying in your corner. Can you approach God that one we will not't do it because immediately you start approaching God, you don't find it difficult crime when people rebuke it, because you will now understand that God could use or would use, and that spirit feel counselas to speak into your life. So when somebody says that, oh, your lung wage and your conversation are not nice, you will take it in good faith. After we need to fix it. Amen. So people come to church and says, oh, no, I've set the sinner's prayer. I'm fine, stay in your corner. God says, don't judge anybody. Go and remove the blank in your eyes before you come and so, and immediately you do that, then we are cutting ourselves off the grace. The grace remed is that I needed to fix us. Amen. So we can't help each other. I own sharpnet. Everybody is supposed to stay in his corner. But the thing it doesn't work that way. God uses name to correct us, to speak to us, to chastise us. So we find a situation where now the church, the pastest, a lot of pastes can review me. I review I correct because I draw my authority from the world, and I'm afraid not to say what God wants me to see. Amen, a hallelujah. I know I must admit it some nice sometimes when I I said, hey, what did I say? I just I just give myself off because I have decided that I want to be the friend of God number one before the friend of men. Amen. Get it. That's how it wears God face everything, God face. If you decide that you'll be a friend of men, first the men, they will disappoint you. They'll go. So stay close to God, befriend God, draw the grace and the resources that God supplies from his presence. And then we add well positioned now to dispense it towards men. Amen, even the apostle Jim James, James who was writing we read James chapter three hours. We were ready too to see the problem that we have. You know what's admitting that we are not all perfect. John will also admit the same thing, that there's no man that says not. But then there's a certain grace that the Gospel leverages to those that have come and want to be fixed. Amen. He says that you will find your dad. You will never be in the position where you are continually sinning, sin, confessing, confessed. He says, no, you can't do that. Why the Holy Spirit and his word of correction it Amen. The design for fixing us demands cooperation with the Holy Spirit. That's why we say he will enroll you in the school of the Spirit, because it's all going to be the application of the Word of God. Hallelujah. Amen. So Abel said, yes, I have a problem and cooperate it with God. That's how come Jesus says that he was the first prophet. He was a righteous man, the first prophet. Now if you contrast him to King Kay said, no, I don't have a problem. I'm a victim of myself less circumstances. Have you heard it before? This is the way I was created. I'm not responsible. It is Papa Adam. I used toll blaming Adam, And for how long will you be blaming him? Oh? As for me, I was born into this dysfunctional family. That's how we hold our conversation. You take me off, But as for me, I know that God accepts me. Look, it's no sentiment val you and you are not growing stunted bood. You can't bind, you can't pray, you can't worship, you can't smile, that's that I'm talking about the joy of the Lord. It's a strength. Amen. When you see a defeated believer, you know when you are in change. You know, we see the change, the liberation. The joy is absent. Hallelujah. It's all because we are not cooperating. Cocaine said, I'm blameless. I'm a victim. I refuse to be blamed. And we saw even you saw his conversation with God, am I my brother's keeper? When God, your creator, asks you can come here, where is your brother? He said, Hey, Brother, am I my brother's keeper? Leave me alone no longer, no doubt he he made a demn And also don't make sens I understand that he made it his brother because he allows Satan to take untrue of its life. Halen Lujiah, Amen. And so the problem we have been saying it that that conversation that they had, and that also tells us, you know that Adam and Eve had with with the serpent or Satan masquerading as the sepen around the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the damage it had. It also tells us the kind of people who should be holding conversations with Amen, the kind of conversations that we because there's a spirit behind. So it's a win win situation. If you just allow yourself to be governed by the principles of the web of God, that's how we're going to be fixed. Amen, Halen Louiah. Now, so let's go on. So if yes, now we I want to assume that all of us, yeah, we are not towing the line of k We are agreeing that there's a problem with our conversation. Amen, So let's go on. If then we are admitting that there's work to do to correct it. And then the first point that I want to make that nobody can do it for you. You must take frontline position. Amen. Those of us will still blame Adam. The Bible says that they shall not be that word. The father shall eat sad grapes, and then the children's teeth be set on. Each man shall be what responsible for his own sake, Amen. And all these are in the word. So Adam will be judged differently as an individual. Yes, we hate the majority of the blame on him. But now God has putting the remedies. What are we doing about it? Amen? So we must take frontline position. You and I must be active and look for the remedy. Number three must recognize that you can't fix it on your own. But we are agreeing that God can't fix it. And it all starts. We once again the bone again, experience it lays the groundwag for the remed is to be applied. The bone again, the bone again, Harlene Louiah. Amen. In March chapter seven, when Jesus was speaking to Or in the Salmon on the Mound, can we quickly look at it? Semon on the Mound seven seventeen to twenty, look at it? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. Healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a disease tree bear good fruit. Every three that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. Amen, I hope you are getting it. So you can't now get this. You can be born again for a long time and never you. Now you have decided that ask for me the new Man project. I will never embark on it. You die. Amen. The fruit God Jesus is saying that we must fix the tree so that now the tree can bear so God goes to the root of the problem. Amen. So if we don't cooperate with him so that we can fix the root of the problem, the tree has to be fixed so that the fruits. Amen, and then the one in is there. He says that every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Once upon a time some of us who were born again, But how many years ago. You can't do the one and do the other and refuse to do the other. You can't get born again and not sign up for the new man projects, say a big a man. We need to get some of these truths well else if in your born again, that's what Jesus is saying that for how long it will cut you down? Because here saving time, you're not cooperating and there's not you're not seeing any fruiting. How long are you going to get born again? As you lie there and you're not, You're refusing to get roots, you are refusing to be wored, you are refusing to grow up, you are refusing to mature. When you are lying down idle, it will decay and you're rot and the farmer has every right to cut you off. Amen. He says, a healthy three cannot bad bad fruit, nor can a disease to re bad good fruit. So Jesus wants us to tackle the tree itself, the foundation. Hallelujah, Amen, so so that we can pick it up from there. So we are saying, the bone again and then the new Man. You can't pick one and leave the other one follows after the other, or else should I use the word you're born again becomes nuw and void because at the point in time it will have to be cut off. Amen. But once you are born again, then invariably, as we are saying, you don't even get to decide whether it's you sign up for the new Man project. He will do that he may. But the bone again is so key, get it because it is you that assesses that I need God and God exists. It's always it's not just emotional thing. It's based on a setting. If you like understanding knowledge and understanding God exists, there that can must believe that God is. And he said, rewarder of them that diligently seeking I assess my life. I am under conviction. I realize that I don't like my life. I want my life to be fixed, and that is why I march to the cross and then respond to the invitation to come for a fixing. Amen. Amen. And so now that I've come, and then the one who is going to fix me is that we are going to go through a certain process. Number One, I'm going to seal you with my Holy Spirit. And when my Holy Spirit comes, it's going to bring you to you into your life to burn your life all resources, every resource that you need. So we can't do that fixing. It is never the case that God will fix you, and it will fix you passive you. Amen. That's why we say you must take frontline position. God can fix passive you. He needs your will and your engagement with your will, your cooperation. Amen. When it fixes every part, like we always say, theory and practice, you will bring the practice to make sure that the thing is well, has been fixed, and then we'll move on to the next place that next fix it. Amen.
Speaker 2: This broadcast was probably sponsored by the Friends and Partners of Parlish Chapel International Commasy. Thank you for listening to Logus Schrima Art Reverend Doctor Joseph Baudin. We believe that as we act on this word, God's power will transform your life.
Speaker 1: Join all.
Speaker 2: This is us for our in person family service at taber Shapel International Dynamic Kumasi close to Mikueen Hotel and on the Sunsets Road. This and every Sunday at seven am for our Key service, eight thirty am for our Bible study and nine am for our English service. We can also join us this and every Wednesday for our Amazing Week teaching service at six pm and on Fridays for ours our Prayer Solution Service, also at six pm. Remember that all our services are streamed online at harbers Chapel International Commacive on our Facebook and YouTube pages. You can also listen to us at any time on our online radio station Radio ATI Today, accessible via the Radio Chain and Zeno apps. You can download these apps on the Google Play Store in Apple Store. You are free to ask us all live Transforming themos by Reverend Doctor to surf ow being Y podcast Fast Section for haberst Chapel International, Commercy and all podcast platforms. For prayer requests or any other inquiries, please contact us VI, SMS, Voice Haul or WhatsApp and zerify five one two four five two five two zero five five one two four five two five two We'll look forward to see you at our next service. Until then, keep living for Jesus caught which deep less