Speaker 1: Taught to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Chili's keeping time looking good as Luise, Buddy needs a Christmas's tree.
Speaker 3: Dam you need a Christmas tree, bro.
Speaker 4: It's too much work. I'll say never I did it as a kid. I've had it growing up and everything.
Speaker 2: Jilly just says, you know what, I did so much by the time I was twelve, I'm not doing anything any days. That's what I'm getting. I'm like, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's why I hate walking. You had to walk miles just to get to school.
Speaker 2: He worked him like in the snow until he was twelve, and then he said, that's it.
Speaker 5: I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like like twenty feet of snow in all volcano dust and everything to go to school.
Speaker 2: Michael, good morning, Good morning, rod Ryan family. How are you today? Better?
Speaker 3: Chili's wearing pants today?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was. Yeah, Well, I don't know. His camera's still not working over there, so he put on pants. I think he's doing it Winnie the Poo style or Donald Duck style when he's not in the room with us. But he did put on pants because he's here timekeeping. Who's playing for you today? Michael, all right, shut your mouth because.
Speaker 4: He wants to go.
Speaker 2: But I Michael that it kind of wasn't burn because you didn't get sucked into that for half a second. Stephen, good morning, Good morning, Hello, Steven, team Tessa over there?
Speaker 3: Hello, hello Steven, I can hear you?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: What does it even sound exactly? Michael say hello hello? Stephen say hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Michael.
Speaker 2: I don't have time.
Speaker 4: What are they?
Speaker 5: What are they playing for?
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: It's racy DC tickets.
Speaker 4: You're both fine, gentlesmen.
Speaker 2: A c DC tickets go on sale tomorrow. All right, guys, who's going first?
Speaker 4: Who won us?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: You're the returning champion?
Speaker 3: Then, Michael, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: You can't handle questions. Michael, who do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: I'll go first?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, he wanted that.
Speaker 1: He wanted that, all right.
Speaker 2: Alex is now putting on headphones, shuffling.
Speaker 1: Every day. I'm shuffled and shuffling every day.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Every day, Chili, I'm shuffling, shuffling. Are you keeping time?
Speaker 4: Yes? I am good. Every day I'm timing, okay, every.
Speaker 2: Day He's tired. Twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: That's it, all right, you're not good with numbers. So I'll say nice.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds, no more, no less, I'll say the word you hit the clock, Yes, twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: She was right on that.
Speaker 2: Mundo sent in the first. Oh, Paradise, Mundo brought us all Christmas presents this week.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a sweet man.
Speaker 3: Give a nice hug.
Speaker 4: Looks so glorious.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, yea gloria.
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds on the Here we go, first word.
Speaker 4: Good luck Alex.
Speaker 5: Mint mouth? What mint mouth, miss mouth, mint mouth, miss stea mouth, mist mouth, mint mouth, mint mouth. I don't know mint mouth, paste mouth, mint mouth. He doesn't know. He's not gonna guess. He doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Chili with all those mints in his mouth, right, Yeah, we said he had the precious breath on the planet mint mouth before the game started, and then he did chili brown. How many were how many.
Speaker 4: Of those things?
Speaker 2: Like fourteen, fourteen, thirteen, thirteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dirty dozen?
Speaker 1: Didn't you add one at the very end?
Speaker 2: It was going to be a dozen? And then he got lippy with me and I threw another one in there, Ah.
Speaker 4: Takers, thank you punishing me mint mouth? I told him, all right, here we go next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, people, I'm telling you people love chili brown thumbs up, aluminum tree, aluminum what tree, aluminum tree tree.
Speaker 2: She was like, hey, man, it's not my first language. I'm like, it's nobody's first language. With a bunch of candy corn in your mouth, I'm gonna try lingual.
Speaker 5: Now you are good for that?
Speaker 1: Good for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you put that on resumes. Yeah, okay, he's got.
Speaker 1: One, got one.
Speaker 2: Michael seems to think that Alex was gonna get him those a c DC tickets.
Speaker 4: I think he probably will now.
Speaker 2: Chris D sent this one in Chris D.
Speaker 3: Chris Daughtry Famous listeners.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Fudge nuts, fudge nuts, fudge nut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you give them that fudge nuts.
Speaker 2: Trying to give me nut, fudge nut, fudge nuts were all out here. Test the two to tie, I know, two to tie, three to start your question.
Speaker 1: To stay alive.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to lose your throne, obviously, y'all.
Speaker 4: You don't want your thrown lies.
Speaker 2: It's a championship throne. She's sitting, yeah, called the toilet, okay, she has, but on the other headphones now she can't hear my voice.
Speaker 1: Chili.
Speaker 2: Same thing. Twenty seconds on the clock from the moment I say the word. Shane sent this in. You're gonna have to rob You have to remind me if this is something I don't know, if it doesn't have to be on the show to be a word. It's just a lot of times these silly things are thumbs.
Speaker 5: Up, sweet noodle, sweet nook, sweet noodle, sweet noodle. Boo, we have a game.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about sweet noodles?
Speaker 4: I think we're talking about Yes, the popsicles, the popsicles that were.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna definitely take a nap now after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, golden sleep like Oh I came up with an answer to them the show.
Speaker 4: I'm so tired, my job's done for the month.
Speaker 2: Oh it was those gummy popsicles. Yeah, right, sweet noodle. I guess maybe that's where it came from. This is funny. William sent this one in. There was a couple of versions of this. This was the funniest one. Thumbs up, comb up, rancid panty, what rancid panty, racing panty, rancid panty, greasy panty. Ooh, rancid panty, rinsing panty, rancid crazy panty, rancid panty.
Speaker 4: No say it again.
Speaker 5: What was that two seconds? You need seconds?
Speaker 1: This fine?
Speaker 4: Twenty seconds at the bottom, look twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: No, what are the three bands in throwback Thursday?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rancid panties. Rancid panties. It's like living color panties. It didn't look like that at all, right, counting cross panties, it didn't look anything like that.
Speaker 4: Those panties be hanging around. Okay, he needs this to tie yeah or else the King wings.
Speaker 1: I need this, I need this.
Speaker 2: I already called him the King Steven needs this.
Speaker 1: Todd.
Speaker 5: Todd sent this in ohms ups up.
Speaker 1: Facial tissue. What facial tissue, facial what facial tissue, facial tissue, facial sential, facial tissue, facial sensual, facial tissue, facial sential.
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, your.
Speaker 1: Facial tissue tissue.
Speaker 2: Michael wins the game, Michael. Alex got me into the twentieth anniversary doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Thank you Alex.
Speaker 1: Oh real, yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so special, that's so neat. Thank you guys are dating.
Speaker 2: It is Michael's year.
Speaker 3: Actually, Tessa got me in there because to keep losing.
Speaker 4: Thank you anytime for you, Michael, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I'll take over from here. You got the ac DC tickets. Pretty Reckless is opening up the show April fourteenth at and T Stadium, Arlington. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon.
Speaker 4: You make a beautiful couple.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: Both, Michael bust Bustin balls today.
Speaker 1: What's your problem?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 4: I told you I'm funny Dallas?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Thursday?
Speaker 2: Thursday is that Friday feel everybody's like, everybody's feeling saucy already.
Speaker 5: All right, great gang, guys,