Speaker 1: You're watching your worst friend Brand New Faces. I finally got it right on the third try. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined by very special guests today. Okay, okay, we're gonna get into this because I do background research on people, but less on like the Brand New Faces. I kind of want to be surprised, but I delved in and start watching some videos really really interesting and I have some really interesting questions here. My guest today can be found on OnlyFans at Britty Brady b R I T T I b R A TTI, Twitter, Britty Brady one, and on Instagram Britty Underscore Brady sounds like maybe you ran into trouble with the social media gods at some point or no, yeah, okay, most of what if you want to get links to everything, and if you want to sign up for her site, which was really really cool to see from somebody creating their own thing right away, you can get to Britty Brady dot com links to everything. In the episode description, Ladies and gentlemen joined me and welcome to the show. Brittany, Brittany, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? So? What do we do? In Stage name one? Are you just Brittany. Are you Britney, Braddy or what can I call you?
Speaker 2: So you can call me britt or you can call me Brittany, it doesn't really matter. I go by Britty Brady. That's like where you can search me through everything. But you can pretty much call me anything as long as it's nice. But yeah, Brittany, britt Britty whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me start with the basics, just to let the audience know. I know you're not supposed to ask this, but I've asked all the worst ones to every type of woman in the world, so this is the easiest one. Can I ask how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty five?
Speaker 1: Okay, thirty five. I've asked women if they were pregnant before and how much they wait. I was drinking at the time, so it's okay, Uh, do you know what your measurements are? Now? I've also broken this down on other things where I asked a girl, what what are your measurements? And she goes, well, I don't know my whatever this was, and I go I had no idea. I only ever heard rappers talk about it. Okay, three numbers, so I kind of came up with my own numbers that I think a regular audience might be more interested. So I have three of them. What is your height?
Speaker 2: Five to one?
Speaker 1: Okay? Bra size? Cup size, however, you would say that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty four.
Speaker 1: D okay, and feet size.
Speaker 2: It kind of varies, but I guess I'm more like a seven.
Speaker 1: I just told someone last night I went from a thirteen down to like an eleven and a half. And I'm kinda nervous. That seems like a medical issue.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's that's alarming. But I think you're okay, Yeah, yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So, uh, let me ask, how did you decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? What is your origin story with all of this?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I think I was probably like sixteen or seventeen. I was totally unhappy with my cup size at that point, and I was like, I do not want to pay three to four thousand dollars to get my boobs done, Like I don't want to pay for it. So I started googling like alternate ways on how to have people pay for my boots. And that's when I came up and I saw Boyeur camps and I'm like that is so interesting, but I never had the guts to do it, never did it, put everything off, worked very vanilla nine to five jobs for about twenty years ish, and then about three years ago I was getting sick and tired of Corporate America doing all the ass kissing, trying to be perfect twenty four to seven, and I was like, you know what, I wanted to do this for so long. I need do it now so I don't live with any regrets. And then so I just jumped in full force. I started for about three months while I was still working my normal job, and then I quit. I was like, screw it. I think I can make enough money to withstand my bills and not have to answer and ask for paid time off. I can take time off whenever I want, which is easier said than done.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Easier said than done. Also, I treat this very much like a business. So even though I left Corporate America, I am still very much a hard boss on myself. But that was a side request I apologize, but yeah, so I kinda. I just decided one day I was like, I'm just gonna do it. That was about three years ago.
Speaker 1: So it's such a buzzword but was it empowering when you were like, Nah, it's not that you had fuck you money obviously, but you had fuck you career path where you able to look at the corporate job and just be like, Nope, I'm out. Does that does that I mean, does that just drive you to want to delve into this even further or were you kind of still scared as you entered into it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't scared because I know, like, I'm a really hard worker and I won't stop until, like I make the X amount that I'm going for for that day or for that month or whatever. I'm pretty confident in who I am, like as a person. I worked in customer service for many, many years, so I know that, like I can build that connection with people. I know that I do a good job. I'm not half asking it. So while the unknown is always kind of scary, I have a lot of belief in myself. So I was like, I know I can do this nothing. I really wasn't nervous about anything.
Speaker 1: I think the most successful people in this industry are people with I would say technical talent in terms of like shooting and this and that. Like the people that really rise to the top of the top people are really great at that marketing and also customer service, like in the sense of you have to know what people want and you're not hey, no, just I don't not talking about anyone in my audience. Some of these people are fucking cretans, and you're like figuring out, like, I have to be nice to this person. That's what I loved when I work customer service at best Buy fucking twelve years ago or something where it's just But the nice thing is once you're done customer servicing these people, they can kind of either go away or they don't come back into your life unless they want to pay you more money, like from your perspective. Yeah, so that's I mean, that's a pretty cool feeling too. Okay, So there was no fear jumping into this. Was there any fear of, like, well, what if this doesn't work out and I have to go back to a corporate job or is it that kind of back against the wall scenario where you go, I'll just make it so I can't fail at this. I have to work so hard that I can't fail at this.
Speaker 2: So I've kind of gone between both. I know if I have to, I can go back to corporate America and work my way up the corporate ladder with no issues whatsoever. Do I want to do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Am I a realist? Yes, and of course that could happen. But before that happens, I will try and make it work with every being in my body. Before I call it quits. I always have like this little little voice in my head that's like, well, this month was bad, but next month could be like ten times better, and that kind of like pushes me to like keep going and thinking of different ideas, marketing, different strategies and stuff like that. So sure, I do go back and forth, but most of the time it's like, hmm, we're gonna make it work.
Speaker 1: Can I ask corporate field wise what field you were in or tight in whatever.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, So most of my career I did marketing and sales senior living, so I like, I like taking care of people, and I like making sure that they're taking care of from their last years of life. But yeah, I did marketing and sales for about ten twelve years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the marketing background's there at least where you kind of went. Now. I don't know that a lot of older people are signing up for only fans, so you may need to readjust your demographic, but maybe am I role?
Speaker 2: But their sons are you know, good? They are the sons of the ones that are looking to play to put mom and.
Speaker 1: Dad at so good. That's a good point. Yeah. Yeah, So that's where I get a little bit confused. Okay, your profile, this is femdom in it as far as I can tell based on your intro videos that I went out of my way to go back and watch on your many VIDs which again link in the episode description. But I don't think your sweetheart. I think you're a sweetheart. Am I wrong? Well, so I like it, by the way, I like, well, straighten this out, motherfucker. Okay, all right, all right, what I'm I understand, I understand.
Speaker 2: So this whole journey for me as being a content creator, cam girl person, I started off very super vanilla. I had never even taken nudes before before I did any of this, so I was shy posting my boobs, you know, posting other parts of my body. I was sup super super shy. So this is kind of like the progression of my sexuality is kind of like happening online for everybody to see so super vanilla for like the first like year, then year two I started getting into like jerk off instructions and I was like, oh, this is actually really fucking fun, like I love doing this. And then now with some of my great support systems who love to be told what to do, how to do it, when to do I'm kind of more getting into the femdomb stuff. Now. I'm a soft sweet domb. I will be encouraging. I will hold your hand through the process. I'm kind of like the entry level trainer to jerking off, eating your calm and letting me peg you. So yeah, I am super super sweet. I do really care about people deep deep down. But if you want me to tell you to do something, I will do it and I will encourage you with the kindest parts of my heart.
Speaker 1: So that's really that's interesting that you're seeing yourself and you're feeling yourself. I guess progress and change sexually and gross sexually. Have you gone anywhere within this that you've had to pull back from and been like, oh, no, no, no, I don't like that thing. Whether it was like an extreme damb situation or uh uh whatever they would call what is it called? Is it when it's your step sister, is it? Can we like pseudo incest because look, it's bad. Well it's not bad if you sell it. I'm sure it's great. I'm not a personal fan of it. Okay, neither are you. All Right, we're on the same camp here. Good for you if you're paying for it, but not us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a I don't like to yuck anybody's young. But that is something that I completely straight away from. I have tried it a couple of times and I was like, oh, I feel super gross doing this, and then I try it again. I was like, Nope, still feels gross, So don't. I don't do like the mommy mommy son, or the daddy daughter or anything like that. I won't even do like aunt stuff. I just don't do any of the family stuff. Oh whatever else you want, Like I'll be your neighbor, be your slutty teacher and all that stuff. But uh, I won't do family stuff.
Speaker 1: Brittany, will you please be my great aunt? Twice removed in a custom video she just kicked out of the family because she married a gypsy. I don't know, just fucking so, I don't that may even be offensive. I don't know where I yeah, yeah, it's okay. You didn't say it. I did so, so all right, let me ask. And there's nothing, nothing wrong when I go to your profoot, when I go to BRIT's stuff, am I getting mostly solo? Am I getting any boy girl girl girl? Like? What is the breadth if that's the word of your content?
Speaker 2: So I just started doing girl girl content in May of this year. I did a few collapse when I went to Expis Miami, so that was a lot of fun. I'd never collabed with any other creators or anything like that, so a little nerve wracking, but also very very fun. I do have a male partner that I can create content with. Most of my stuff is solo, though that's usually what I get most asked for solo. Mass disturbation is still like the top request custom that I that I get. But yeah, I do boy girl stuff, just not very often. And then girl girl stuff is kind of what I'm leaning more towards.
Speaker 1: Sure, have you always been into girls or is this a new Is this part of your revelation that you felt I.
Speaker 2: Have always been bisexual? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, I think you know what deep down I think like ninety percent of women are at least would be willing to try, and yeah, ten percent who have interviewed a girl and an offline she told I was like, you know, would you ever work with a female perform? She goes, I'm aggressively straight. So hey, there's some people that you know. My wife likes to go both ways. That's fine too. I don't have any problem with that. I've always made this comparison. I say, I'm a Macintosh apple, right, just a red, shiny apple. If my wife wants a green grainny Smith apple, I'm offended. My apple sucks. Okay. If my wife wants an orange, which is some hot, big titted girl over here that wants to make out with my wife, yeah, go on, get your citrus on. I don't give a fuck. That's fine. Never bothers me, so okay, all right, so that's like your kind. Now do you have any ambitions? I ran into this issue when I interviewed someone a few weeks ago, where I may have misjudged how far they wanted to go. And by the way, if any of my questions have nue, please in the moment let me know and I will clarify and apologize and whatever. What we should not do is wait until the very end of it and then send me nasty text messages saying why would you ask those questions?
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, okay, okay, fair enough, so uh oh yeah, oh oh, So what are your ambitions within this industry?
Speaker 1: Like how far would you want to push us? Would you ever consider doing something like shooting a mainstream scene or would you ever consider doing any of the feature stuff with like camp Soda or whoever you know, whoever's running the special featured things. Do you want to step from your own independent content creator? And would you ever dip your toes into the waters of quote unquote mainstream?
Speaker 2: I would, So I've actually tried. I've reached out to foreign companies, directors, all those types of people.
Speaker 1: And can I ask this, do you not know how to write an email? Because if your thing came along and I saw your picture, I would go how many fucking websites do I own? And how many can can we just start a new name? Just buy the fucking domain and throw those up? Do you write in a different language other than humans? Use?
Speaker 2: No? And I'm very professional and I send great photos, So yeah, I do get callbacks. That's not the issue when I tell them I don't want to do boy Girl is when they shut me down come lately, and I'm like, okay, well then it's not for me right now or whatever. So I will keep trying being told no, it doesn't it mean never. It just means not right now. And I will keep applying myself and not saying that. It does hurt a little bit. It does hurt. Stings a little bit, you know, but I get over it fairly quickly and move on to the next task. I don't let it dwell.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, and I get that, and everyone has their own personal preferences and this and that. Yes it may hurt, but understand it's likely more just a business decision. This sells more than this sells interesting. Like I was saying, you've built your own you have your own website that's built you have which is a pretty brady dot com link in the episode description, obviously, but you really are treating this like a business. So when I say that, I mean to ask, uh, I have no idea. I literally lost my question halfway through, and then I started going just fucking start saying little words, and it will eventually come back to you. You'll get it. You'll get it now. I'm just staring off with this Vietnam stare. It's really creepy going. Okay, cool, let me run down some of the things, likes and dislikes and whatever. Okay, are you let's see. Are you into women? Yes, you said that already. Are you into anal.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. It's not like my huge cup of tea. I do like a butt plug. I do like a butt plug, but it's not like my go to. Some girls are magnificent at it. I watched them. I'm like, dang, how do you do that? It's I want to be like that because I like the way abot plug feels, but my body just won't allow it.
Speaker 1: So do you think part of it? If you if you don't mind or like the way abot plug feels, do you think there's a psychological component?
Speaker 2: You for sure?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, okay, it's all psychological. I guess that's the difference. Yeah, what is it about a butt plug? What is you know? I understand why girls are like or why you know performers and whatever, like check this out. This is sexy again, like the pseudo incest thing to me, it's just kind of like, all right, that's cool. Do you It just looks like kind of an accessory. What do you like about it? Is it kind of taboo? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: It just adds like a level of pressure inside.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, but now I'm running one of those big name websites that reject you. I'm like, well, DP does that too, So if you want, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, pretty much. That's how the conversations get.
Speaker 1: Oh we saw somewhere that you like pressure. These guys have twelve inch dicks. Yeah, so you like that? Right? Yeah? How are you with come? Uh? Do you swallow? I do facials.
Speaker 2: I love it as long as it's not an eye that hurts.
Speaker 1: Okay, totally fair, totally fair. One thing I used to drive me nuts was when we would do these interviews and I would just ask a question. They go, oh, I don't like faces. Why is it the sticking it? I don't like when my makeup gets messed up? Look, local cook, cook here, this is end of the night. Okay, this is really the next thing you're doing's got to be makeup coming off anyway. Yeah, okay, so that's not valid if you're saying I don't like it because it burns my eyes and they turn red for four days. Yeah, okay, understandable. I get that one. Uh So, here's something I have a question on here. And I don't know if it's important to you in your personal life or for your personal enjoyment, but I think you are fucking probably excellent at it, and I think based on how sweet you are, I don't think it would be expected. The question I have is how important is dirty talk to you? And are you good at it? I would say I bet you are because going through and watching some of the previews of your videos on many VIDs, you seem confident and comfortable in front of a camera. And am I wrong on that? Or am I right? No?
Speaker 2: You're right right? Yeah. I used to suck at dirty talk. I was really bad before I started all of this. I did lots of research and I got comfortable with what made me feel good while I'm saying it. I like myself to come off as super authentic, So if I'm doing dirty talk, it would be something that I would normally say, like if we were having sex. So I wouldn't nine times out of ten not going to say something like totally off the wall unless they want me to. But yeah, I am now a very very good dirty talker.
Speaker 1: Did you like it before you got good at it? Or was it just not even in the equation.
Speaker 2: I just wasn't a very good dirty talker. I liked it when other people talked dirty to me. I enjoyed that a lot. But yeah, I just I just wasn't good at it. I just I guess I just moaned a lot or had something in my mouth. I don't know. I just didn't need to talk a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: Sit Sure. I've been with my wife since we were nineteen, and I just recently, in the last six months, got her to start dirty talking. And the problem was we were both too cynical. It would be like, you know, Jen, ooh, I'm gonna suck your dick so good, and I would just kind of look over and be like, are you is that what it is? Is that what's happening now? Are you? Is it so good? She would do the same thing to me, and then you kind of had to just break down and be like, hey, look, I will never judge you or make another joke about this again. Whatever is within the confines of this bed and floor and maybe sometimes over the chair a little bit. That is all just us, okay, and it's here and I won't make jokes. And then we've been doing it and going back and forth and it's so awesome. You said something in there, market research. How much research do you do on either other performers or on pricing for other performers, which I thought was interesting. I did an interview the other day and the girl told me she finds people with similar numbers of followers and sees what they're charging for what services, and then she does an assessment. Is my equipment a little bit better than theirs? Can I do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Did you again, like a business, dive into the analytics of this to try and figure out? Oh, okay, take me through that. Did you again, did you go with people who were kind of quote unquote equal to you or did you look at the top people and see what they were doing or where were you?
Speaker 2: So? I looked at the top people at first it kind of got like an eyeball park of like what they did. And then I went to people who were brand new just like me, see what they would charge, and then I think I kind of like underpriced myself for a while, just because I was like, is my content really that good? Like I have not done this for a long time at all, and I was super super vanilla, So I was like, we'll start a little bit lower. But as I've been doing this longer and longer, I usually do price increases probably once a year, and it's usually you know, a couple of dollars here there, just depending. And also I was actually thinking about doing another price increases year, but I think I'm gonna wait. I just get so overwhelmed sometimes with like customs and concrates and stuff like that, I'm like, oh, I need to like either charge more or it's kind of like a balancing act, like do do you charge more or do you kind of just keep it where it's at and just be grateful that it's busy right now. But yeah, you have to do your research because you definitely don't want to undersell yourself at all, and you just definitely want to make sure you're like at market rate for the content you're producing.
Speaker 1: Most girls when they start out either undersell or overseell. So it's either a custom video I charge a dollar a minute, which is criminally low, or a girl is like I charge fifty dollars a minute. You can sign up for my Only Fans where there's two pictures on there and a video if you like, and it's like, oh, okay next. So it definitely is. It definitely is. And I think it's probably better to underprice yourself in terms of growing an audience early on. Obviously once you've established yourself, you know, but then like you know, you could sell one custom video to one guy for one thousand dollars or you could sell one hundred custom videos for ten dollars. Yeah, there was my math on that. Yeah, it's more work, but now you have one hundred more customers, and the other guy might have been like, oh, I don't like her hair, so I'm never gonna buy again. You know, what's a kink or a fetish that you didn't think you were interested in, and then now you're kind of like leaning towards like you're kind of like, I need to maybe do more of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I really like come eating instructions a lot. I want to try different ways on how guys can eat their come. For me. Never thought in a million years that that would be like a kink of mine. So I've been doing that now, probably for like six months, but I really need to push myself and do like some really like different and dirty stuff. Need to really start thinking outside of the box.
Speaker 1: Falls into another category of mind. You see, I'm on a diet, so I'm not big on the whole come eating thing. But what what do you what do you what? What do guys want from that? Like what when you make a video like that? Do they want you to be like like constantly telling them to eat their cum? Do they want to build up I don't even know how to word a question around this topic. It would be like if you ask me to explain planets, I'd go, I don't know where to fucking start. What what? What have you noticed that guys want from that specific kink or fetish.
Speaker 2: Well, for me because like I'm more of like a soft dom, they want a lot of encouraging and kind of like you can, you can do it, keep going, you want to try it, you know, like positive affirmations over and over again. They want some reminders that they're going to eat their cum, but not like super dirty talk like you're gonna eat and you're gonna like it. It has to be very soft and tame and demrror almost to kind of like encourage them to eat it.
Speaker 1: So just just here, we are here, we are having this company. By the way, my day job is a clinical research so I get done doing clinical research solving cancer problems, and they jump on here so that we could talk about the stuff that really fucking matters. Come eating. Okay, it's so, I'm sorry. It just was funny to me. But you know what, what was funny to me, and this is the cynicism was like you were passionate about it, and that's awesome to from a content creator. By the way, I'm not Italian. As much as I waved my arms around in hands, I apologized for that last night. I think the girl was scared at the interview I was doing like I was putting my hand towards the camera too much. Uh, you are passionate. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I am Italian, so your hand waving does not alarm me at all. I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: So my wife has the most Sicilian off the boat. Last name you have ever heard, I will tell you off air.
Speaker 2: And I will tell you mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I don't know. I don't know. My wife's a lot they have to break it into syllables when they do it. Okay, so so that's a kinker a fetishe you're interested in pursuit?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 1: Does that sell?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Does it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is probably one of my number one whether I'm doing erotic audios customs, I am on pornhub as well, and so that's all they want to see. Like everybody on porn hub will come over to my only fans are like, how much more come eating do you have? I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, I do like two a month, Like how much color are you wanting to eat?
Speaker 1: How hungry are you? People?
Speaker 2: Right? So yeah, it is my number one seller right now is come eating instructions.
Speaker 1: And you like doing it too?
Speaker 2: We do? It is so much fun.
Speaker 1: That is so great. That's like, Oh, Matt, we have a job for you. Get blown all day. I'd be like, oh right, sure. Also, we're going to deliver some pizza for you. Oh geez, I don't know. That's cool. See that's I was again. I hate to always go back to previous interviews, but I feel like it's important to like reference the whole community and like what the community is doing and what you know, like this is your time, but you're part of a community, and there's a lot of support in the community among guys who just like retweeting these girls and pushing them out and this and that, and other girls who want to collab with you or even just want to promote or whatever. There's cattiness behind the scenes. There's cattiness on Twitter, there's cattiness everywhere. But there's cattiness in corporate America too, Like it's just what it is, you know. So it is nice that that girls come together and do this and support each other and all that are there. And there may not be, but if there is, We're gonna just quietly clip this. I'll re ask the question and I'll tag all these people. Maybe not. Are there any female mainstream performers that you would want to work with? Any in mine? Specifically? Have you ever been scrolling and you see a girl and you're like, oh my god, if I could work with her, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she's performing anymore.
Speaker 1: Riley Reid, she does only fans stuff. Yeah, I love Riley Reid. She's one of my all time favorites. Dillian Harper, It's another one of my all time favorites. These are people I have chased to get on my show for years and I just can't get a hold of them. Riley Reid is a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alison one of them. I think that's yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know her. But what I'm finding too is the levels of community. And it's not it's not a class thing. It may be a class thing in terms of fame, but not necessarily quality of content or celebrity. Even of some of these people I'm seeing, there's like mainstream girls and they can walk within the realm of OnlyFans girls or cam girls or this and that, but there's a whole level of like only fans celebrity that's even different. Some girls I've interviewed talked to have as many followers as some of the biggest born stars, and they've never shown a mainstream scene because there's like this kind of I don't want to say underground because it's very public, but there's an underground thing. You you gave a look like, is as good or is this bad?
Speaker 2: I'm it's good.
Speaker 1: I mean it's good. Yeah, you're rising in that now if you choose to or if you never get the opportunity to break again, it's not a it's not a height thing. It's more like side to side or like a weird circle kind of ven diagram pretty much. Yeah, you can still make a career out of it in the only fans camera, Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what is the end goal of this? Meaning? When would you want to stop climbing? And if that's never, then that's never. But are you someone who do you think and not to say that you wouldn't want the challenge, but do you think you could manage being one of those people with three million followers and you have to then deal with anything you tweet out could potentially make it on the fucking barstool page as like porn Girl says, Wow, well that.
Speaker 2: Would be a huge goal. I would to me that would be a success, But I don't really know. I've thought about it, and I'm like maybe, like I'll do it for like another ten years. I've also thought about somehow getting into the porn industry as being like an employee as well. Not really quite sure what that looks like, but I've I've dabbled in that as well, because obvious, I mean obviously some people do this for their whole life. They've got no issue. But maybe my body doesn't age like other people's, you know, and I have to take a step back.
Speaker 1: You know, I've seen your videos. I doubt that. I think you're gonna age fine unless you I can. I don't know. I've been on a heavy come eating diet in the past and I've put on some weight, so that could be an issue for you. High in protein though you really want that? Okay, so you don't want that's that's that's a goal. But maybe you don't set your sites that far up yet, do you? Are you like more of a plateau climber, like I should get to here, Like do you have your next goal? Is it half a million followers? Or is it twenty five thousand, or is it like you know, x amount of money coming in every month? Is my next goal? What is your next goal?
Speaker 2: I usually go buy money because I can have like fifteen thousand followers on Twitter and make five thousand dollars, or I could have twenty thousand people on Twitter and make sixty thousand dollars. The following to me doesn't really matter as much. Yeah, the longevity and like the popularity can boost you up. But As long as I'm making the money and I'm making ends meet and be able to relax a little bit, that's really all I care about.
Speaker 1: So what's the What do you think the next goal is? Is it doubling where you are at now? Is it and a half times? That's a nice how dot we just do ten times? Ten times? That'd be awesome? All right? So one and a half time? So you want to boost that up and kind of get those When I say numbers, I just mean in general, the atmosphere of everything around you and what will be coming. And yes, you're right, if you could make ten times the amount of money with four hundred and sixty two followers, who gives a fuck? Right what? You and I both know that when you hit one hundred thousand followers, you will likely be making a lot more money, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I mean you were so easy to talk to. I have run out of my questions. I guess I have this one, which I think is kind of weird. Do you think you have a role in porn like now? Meaning? Are you? Are you milk girl? Are you most femdom? Are you? What do you think your role would be? If you were to label yourself in a way that you may not want to.
Speaker 2: I had a feeling you're gonna ask this question. So it happens a lot. So, like I said, I'll post on porn Hub or I'll do an interview with a porn director. They're like, well, you're kind of too young to be considered a mills. But then you're like, you're too old to be consider like in your twenties. I'm like, yeah, I know, I'm like stuck in this really awkward phase right now, Like help me. So I guess it would be more like soft dom right now would kind of be my role. Okay, yeah, because I've been told one too many times that I'm too old to be considered a milf even though definitely a milf um or too young to be considered a milk. Then so yeah, I'm a milf for sure.
Speaker 1: That's very much a compliment to you. Let me say that because you were how old thirty five? They put some girls who are twenty four years old as MILFs. By the way, that's a lie. He's not saying like you're too he's saying you look too young to be a milf. That's a compliment. That's good, that's a nice thing. There are some girls they're like, oh, you're nineteen, geez, all right, you're a milf. Now that is I would take that as a compliment. No, you still ain't get any work out of it, and they still you know, but sure, but you know still, you know, little compliment, little silver lining there. Well, see you thought I would ask this, But did you think I would ask the second half? If you could freaky Friday yourself into not another person, specifically another role, what would you be interested in trying in porn? What type of role would you want to be that eighteen year old girl like the five foot one that they inevitably stick in pigtails and really crip us out for a couple of years until they mature out of that. And by that I mean there's a lot of guys who are into that, not necessarily oh so many. Or would you rather be the really aggressive, angry dominant milk not milk dom type of situation, like a real strong dominat trix. There's lots of different like roles. You know, what would you be interested in trying if you didn't have to be you for a day?
Speaker 2: So I would want to do like the eighteen nineteen year old younger kind of stuff. I can't go back age. So if I had to choose, it would be being younger and trying porn at like a younger age, because I mean, I can always morph myself into the angry, mean, domineering dom you know that could be in the works of the next two years. Who knows, sure, but yeah, being I think being younger and trying that would would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, Now, if you could go back with the knowledge, say, well see, But then if you could say, if you started when you were eighteen, if we think about time wise, it didn't have the same ability to do what you can do nowadays. So what it would be is how much how quick do you think you could go up the ranks if you still look like you eighteen years old and you could throw that label up there eighteen starting today in twenty twenty four, I think with your business acumen, with that stupid label, which, by the way, when you said your number, I was like, oh, I think she's about twenty six, twenty seven, Like that was my guest. I don't blow smoke. Remember I asked that woman if she was pregnant that one time, So you do look you look.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal very much.
Speaker 1: Uh do you think you could just destroy the scene if you were able to slap that eighteen year old tag and be like hi and to the industry, Yeah, boy girl, who cares, let's go blah blah.
Speaker 2: If I could do everything, if I had like nothing hold me back, definitely, I know I could, but I have boundaries, so it's kind of it's holding me back. I know it is. But if if I could be eighteen boy girl and boy boy girl and all that stuff, for sure.
Speaker 1: So much of podcasting is longevity. It's just how long you've been on. And I had the idea to do my first podcast when Joe Rogan was on episode thirty one, I think, and I think he's over two thousand now. So had I had decent friends or the confidence to do it myself back then, I likely would be some sort of superstar right now or just talentless as I am. What I will say is that I think you will be very successful. I think you'll go as far as you want to go, and the only thing that can stop you, not in a negative way, is yourself. Like you said, set your boundaries. I think you will reach those boundaries and then it's on you to decide if you want to start edging them out a little bit. Just keep with your consistency. I think you have a great everything. Like you know, like I said, I watch your videos, I'm like, oh my god, she's a sweetheart. And then I keep scrolling and I eat that com and I'm like, oh, okay, she does it all. She is a renaissance woman. Ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Brittany. You can find her on Instagram at Britty Underscore, Braddy b r I Tti Underscore, Braddy br a Tti, on Twitter at Britty Brady One OnlyFans, Britty Brady and Britty Braddy dot com links to everything in the episode of description, Brittany, do you have anything you want to say the audience? Here's a total like I'm throwing you on the spot. You can tell them anything you want, like hey, come to my shit because you like eating cum or whatever, or like hey, my chats are awesome. Whatever you want to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say if you guys do sub to my only fans many bits my website, you are talking to me and just me. I will answer messages as quickly as I can, and I love love talking, so that's what most of my day is spent. Besides like creating content is chatting with you guys. So if you want to chat, please please come find me. I love getting to know new people.
Speaker 1: You know what. I love to see too, your only fans. It's great because I talk to a lot of newer girls. And again this speaks to your professionalism. I speak to a lot of newer girls and you'll go. And like I said before, there's seventeen photos and three videos. Brittany does not have that much content. It's only two thousand pictures and almost nine hundred videos on her only fans. So if you are looking to like you know, I don't know six years of consuming, it's not there yet. She is building up that library. So again, professionalism off the charts, and that professionalism to me is equal with you with your looks. So I can thank you so much. I can say you will be very successful. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Brittany, thank you very much for coming home with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: See you next week.
Speaker 2: All right, Bye,