Speaker 1: It's seven six. If we head on into a Father's Day weekend, that'd be Father's Day. All the father's out there. Brian Thomas love when folks come into the studio to talk. And today the return of Adam Kaylor. It's always great seeing Adam and hearing what he's been up to and talking about local politics with Adam Kaylor.
Speaker 2: Good to see my friend. Good to see again. Brian.
Speaker 3: Crime is down, Brian, Yeah, oh yeah, I know it's down. Accepted over the Ryan where it's up. Yeah, percent.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's it's absolutely wild.
Speaker 3: We just had someone just gets shot point blank and was at the New Shake Shack up there in Clifton. Sadly, I mean it's I was just up there. I was at the Kroger like thirty minutes before that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh you're kidding me.
Speaker 3: And this guy was Apparently it was a road rage incident. A guy comes in, guys sitting there eating with his family or something. This is what I heard. I don't know those complete details, but apparently guy comes in, just shoots a guy and jumps back in his car.
Speaker 2: They got him. The cops got him right after that.
Speaker 3: But situations like that and then what two people did yesterday, three people shot. I mean, it's it's crazy, like the amount what's happened with crime, especially downtown. And you know when they say crime is down, always say.
Speaker 2: For who that that's a great point.
Speaker 3: You know, for who, maybe it's down and in Hyde Park, maybe it's down in some of these nicer neighborhoods. But you know, places that have always struggled with crime and places that we're trying to rehab, that we're trying to bring back. You know, there's a lot of work that was putting over the Right, a lot of people tested money.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's why no one wants to talk about crime being up in there, and that's why they try to. When you know, Sarah Heninger or Herringer comes out and talks about how her husband got stabbed to death in their home in Over the Rhine by over the former Over the Rhine business owner five minutes from a house, they keep down playing the whole idea that crime is a problem in the city since then because the optics are bad. No one wants to live in an area with high crime and all of the work that they did and Over the Rhine, I'm glad he pointed out to some point made the other day. It's like, who'd want to live there? All the urban hipsters are gonna flee because they're afraid to walk down the street in their own neighborhood.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that happened just right down the street from my house. And this is where it's all kind of located, is that northern portion of over the Rhine, kind of in between downtown and Mount Auburn.
Speaker 2: Uh and in the west end.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, a lot of people that purchase homes over there, you know, they're starting to question their decisions. Has a lot of Corey Bowman's over there, and Cory's there with his business. I mean he actually owns and runs a business in the city too, and then he has the church as well. And I always ask people, I say, well, well, you're you know, you vote left or whatever, You're voting for a guy who has no stake in the city, right, Like, I mean, what does he own? Is there anything that? Is there a business that he's you know, blood sweat and tears poured into. I mean, Corey actually has a business, two businesses. He has a congregation down there and over the Rhine and he's trying to help people. I mean, someone who's actually invested his family is invested in that community, and now he's moving down Growing to downtown. He just texted me the other yesterday and he's moving. He's in the middle of moving, but he's going to be closer to downtown now and closer to his business. So not only is he personally invested in these businesses, but now he's moving his family there, and unfortunately he's moving into a region that's kind of surrounded by crime. So you know, pray for everybody that lives in that area because it just seems like, you know, the current leadership is completely dismissive of what's happening. And you know, it took days for the mayor to say anything about this situation with this man who's just stabbed in a buddy of mine. He has cameras set up all over downtown. He's sending me clips of this guy just walking through downtown. Apparently he goes in a dumpster and finds a white blouse in the dumpster and just puts on a bluff. It was just like completely crazy and just like walking around looking for places to just break into. I mean, this is all alleged. You know, we don't know if it's him. It was just a video that he patched together of a guy just walking around happened to be around the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was one that showed I think the actual have to call him a lleged murderer. But this this skuy named Black who they picked up for the murder, walking with a knife in his hand down the streets, a cake knife.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's telling me about it the day it happened, actually early that morning. You said, I got video of this and that, and it's just wild and it's sad. You I almost wonder if that video didn't exist, if there wasn't anything out there, what would happen? I mean, you got you got our prosecutor right now. Who's promoting this no Kings thing that's sponsored by by Marxists and who knows who pays them Chinese Communist Party, Chinese Commuist Party probably, And you know the why are you supporting criminals who have come into this country illegally? Their first act was to come into this country illegally and an adult. Donald Trump is doing something about it. He's saying, let's deport these people who are not supposed to be here. You are a prosecutor.
Speaker 2: It's called enforcing the law, and that is your job.
Speaker 3: How can you be a prosecutor and you know you as a prosecutor get criticized for the things that you do. So here you are now criticizing someone else who's doing their job as the president of the United States.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me. The hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: And then you wonder why they have a seventy percent disapproval rating in their party right now. I mean, it's it's the insanity that's in that party. Who's left that's a Democrat, Like, honestly, who is left?
Speaker 1: Well, the ones that actually raise their voice in opposition to the lunacy within the party, like Fetterman, for example. I think that guy was backcrap and saying and honestly, I don't know if he is sane or not, but at least he is saying things that make sense to the average human being, Like he resists some of their positions and their policies, and like, Okay, there's one guy that's within the Democrat Party that's standing up against the the far looney left part of the party which clearly has taken over and he gets criticized from his own folks for that. You know, it's like, oh my god, you dare not speak about you know, this particular issue or that particular issue.
Speaker 2: You're bucking the system. But he's not.
Speaker 1: I think actually he represents the voice of the sane Democrats in the world to the extend any.
Speaker 2: Remain that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Connie Pillage clearly has been brainwashed by the far left, lunatic friends of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Secretary of Homeland Security, No, she was speaking in California, what yesterday or two days ago, and this Democrat congressman comes storming in throws this you know, just has this big old it's all theater, Brian, is what it is?
Speaker 2: Well, you see, yes, it is designed to get clicks design.
Speaker 1: I mentioned that in connection with all of our elected officials now dropping F bombs. It's like and then you read a headline, you know, Nancy Pelosi as says the F word or something in like she did, and you click on it. It's to get attention, trying to get and the same thing with the protesters. My regular theme for the past and these protests broke out is to point out that the greater Los Angeles community is almost thirteen million people, and there were several thousand individuals, which we who were participating in the so called protest against ice. Not all of them were throwing rocks and bricks, I will admit. But if thirteen million people are in the general neighborhood and three thousand people show up, that is a tiny sliver of the broader population in the area. So they are loud, they scream, they break things, they draw attention to themselves, and we all think the world's coming to an end, that revolution is afoot. But no, it's just because it's so crazy and people click on that kind of stuff, and people's eyes are drawn to it, and maybe, you know, the we're being drawn, our attention is being drawn to that to avoid our attention being drawn to other areas that are going on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, distract us. Yeah, there's a war going on right now in Iran. Uh yeah, Israel baum the nuclear facilities.
Speaker 3: Another war. You know, it's just it's crazy what's happening. And then I mean, obviously in you know, there's nine hundred thousand illegals apparently in California, actually Los Angeles, just in Los Angeles and you know that electoral votes are tied to the number of people in your state, not just in Congress and everything else. It's all tied to the number of people, and they count illegals in that number. So one of the reasons Democrats are so against deporting these illegals is because it's actually going to hurt them, yes, politically. It's not that they're compassionate and that they care about people. It's that the numbers aren't going to work out for them. The math doesn't math, and it's going to hurt them so politically, and I think that's one of the main reasons they're out here doing this kind of stuff. But it boggles the mind that this kind of stuff can happen and that people actually support this. I mean, you've got a congressman running in on the Secretary of Homeland Security and then claiming to be the victim.
Speaker 2: Alex Padilla, California Senator, Senator, Senator.
Speaker 3: You're a senator and you're acting that way like a child, like a petulant child. This is who's left in the party. And it's sad what's become of the party. Because you know, I was a former Democrat. I mean, I grew up poor. You know, I thought this is who I'm supposed to vote for. These are the kind people, these are the compassionate people. But the more you learn, and this is I think why a lot of people in Cincinnati still vote Democrat. They don't have the time to actually dig in to what's happening. They can't wrap their head around the party that they grew up thinking was the Party of compassion is actually a bunch of conniving weasels. That's that's what's going on right now. And they're spending twenty million dollars trying to figure out why aren't young men voting for us? I know, and they're dropping F bombs now, Like to your.
Speaker 2: Point, every single other word.
Speaker 3: What is going on? Like that's not cool? Like people are dropping F bombs. Isn't going to bring young men back to you? You know what is going to bring young man back to you? Quit telling them that they're they're they're bad for being masculine, right, you know. Quit quit calling them say they're mansplaining you all the time. Quit telling them that they're too aggressive. Uh, you know that's why you got men sitting in the house right now playing video games instead of out on the dating scene, having kids, getting married. You got women out at dance clubs apparently right now by themselves. Oh, guys are just hiding out in the house because they're afraid of the hold me too situation.
Speaker 1: Let's pausoring Adam kellerback, Honor Rollie is having a good time talking politics and that going over to the general insanity that were, we do have an event to talk about. He's going to tell us all about the American Truth Summon. That another conversation topics with Adam Kaylor we back hold on, got to figure out which direction I'm going here After I mentioned Zimmer Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. They've been at it for almost eighty full years, and congratulations to the Zimmer family, third generation helping area homes stay safe, efficient and comfortable. You got an HVAC problem, you want it fixed, You call Zimmer. You'd be glad you did. And right now, if the hv system's gone belly up, you can save up the fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a cool a new carrier comfort system from my friends at Zimmer Heating and Cooling. I call that real money. So save that money. Get the brand new carrier system. You'd be glad you did. They make a heck of an HVAC unit. But of course Zimmer can manage all of your HVAC needs, so it's not just Zimmer that they take care of. So check them out online. You can learn about all the services they offer, including maintenance plans to extend the light of your life. Of your system is go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com. And if you want to call them from appointment, here's the number and telling Brian said, Hi five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC here it is your Channa nine. First morning weather forecast.
Speaker 1: A lot of clouds and a lot of chance of rain here, cloudy skies today, afternoon showers and storms eighty two rain overnight as possible with mostly cloudy skies and muggy conditions sixty nine for a while, muggy and cloudy again. I borrow with some scattered showers and storms at a high of eighty clouds and a slight chancer of rain over Saturday night with the low sixty eight and on Father's Day, mostly clouds, scattered showers and storms and any high of.
Speaker 2: Eighty one seventy one degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 4: From the UC Health Traffic Center, from massage therapy to Stress for relief and cancer surveillan once so you see. Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients hands survivors called five one, three, five eight five U see CEC highways not bad at all to deal with this morning. Nope, Meat time to leaves at Paul into Downtown. Crews continue to work on Coal Raine over two seventy five but even there no delay. King ramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seventy one pick five KRCD Talk station, and Happy Friday to you. Ken Williamson on the flag retirement ceremony. He's going to join the program at seven forty. I participate in that every year and a half, I think last decade in a wonderful little event there to learn how to properly retire a flag of Reunion Township. That'll take place one of the multitude of things going on and on our Flag Day tomorrow, and the Colping Society is going to be in for the Shoots Infest, which is also this weekend. Many opportunities to do things other than join Connie Pillach in protest, like what everything?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Godam Taylor in studio. We got a little bit out of our system there in the first segment.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a little bit. We had to cover a lot well, and we didn't even scratch the surface. We didn't even scratch a surface. We had the main topics that are that are flying around on Twitter right now or X I guess it is now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and truth I guess American Truth Summit. Speaking of which, what is this all about? Adam Kaylor.
Speaker 3: So we are building some technology now. We have a company called Content Credits and we're testing it out. We need to find a partner to test us out with, hopefully a big, big publishing company. So we go to this sub summit subscription summit in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Last week.
Speaker 3: I met with fourteen different publishers New York Times, Washington Post, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Went down a list.
Speaker 3: Uh, one of the ones that was really interested in working with us, and we're going to go meet with them. This upcoming week is the Epic Times. Some people say Epoch Times I say.
Speaker 1: Epoch only too specifically because of the spelling. Yeah, if you say epic times and I know that's the appropriate pronunciation. If you're English, it's like tomato tomatow. Both are appropriate. But we supposed to hear Europeans say epak, yeah, poc. But if you want to spell it right, say epoch epo c H. And so I know how to send people to the website by pronouncing it that way. But anyway I use that site. It's I find it to be very very very informative and well truthful as well, very truthful.
Speaker 3: Well, we're meeting with We met with the CEO and went to dinner with her, went to lunch with her, you know, three days we pretty much spent with her and we got to know her pretty well. And she was in a Communist labor camp under MAU when she was younger. Her both her parents were engineers. Well, I guess Mal decided they didn't need engineers anymore, so stuck her whole family in a labor camp. Eventually made her way to the United States. One of her employees we were talking to him during the summit and he made some I guess comments on a chat group at one point, so they stuck him in a detention camp for thirty days. Beat him, he said, on every part of his body for the first three days he was there, while showing him copies of what he said on this chat group. So the first chance he got to come to America, he seek asylum and now he's an American productive citizen.
Speaker 2: Chief Technical officer was he A yeah, I think he's yeah, something like that. So he yeah.
Speaker 3: So we had a really good conversation with him, and I asked her, I said, so, you guys are a conservative paper. She said, we're not. We don't consider ourselves a conservative paper. We seek the truth, that's all she said. She said, we seek the truth. And then that kicked off something in my head. And while we're sitting there at dinner with her, I said, would you would you be interested in coming to Cincinnati? I said, you know what a lot of prominent politicians right now from the Cincinnati You got vivek, you got J. D. Thomas Massey. Uh, you know Bayinner, former Speaker of the House, was from here. Mitch McConnell's not ran Paul ron Paul. I said, you know what, we could probably get Warren Davidson, we can probably get a lot of really good people to come to this summit.
Speaker 2: So I reached out to my friend Gabe at turning point. He came in. You know, we spoke a little bit about it. The folks from.
Speaker 3: AFP, awesome, Adam Bowling and Witbart to you are on my PROGRAMM right, Bart would be amazing.
Speaker 2: We also mc brian.
Speaker 3: But but we've got uh, I think we've got something really good going on, and maybe Jim Jordan, Jim Jordan potentially right.
Speaker 2: It's it's you. I don't want to overlook any of them, you know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking when Davidson, yeah, he'd be more at the top of the list if I had to start writing there, not to overlook at Warren Davidson. But yeah, I mean we're You're right, You've identified a whole bunch of solid folks, if I.
Speaker 2: Might point out. Yeah, so I start rattling these people kind of you said, I knew that was an error.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well yeah there yea. But he's from you know, prominent, you know person, big name guy. But you know, I said, hey, look at all these people. I'm just rattling all these people off, and She's like, wow, that's you know, that's impressive. So I talked to her, talked to some folks at the the CEO of The Washington Examiner a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: I spoke to him on the phone.
Speaker 3: Uh, this woman works with him who's from Louisville, and she recognizes the fact that there's a lot of people from here. Uh. And Scott Jennings is from Louisville, the guy on CNN who's just like ripping them constantly. So you've got a lot of really big name people here. I think we get a conference together. But you know, being in Cincinnati makes sense. You know, it's a blue city, blue county obviously that I've run in in bringing these folks here to tell the truth, right, this is what I want and connecting some of the journalists or some of the prominent journalism groups. VAZ Media huge in Central and South America. Now they've come up here. I think they started in America in the United States in twenty two and now they've grown to be one of the biggest Spanish speaking channels out there. So possibly bringing them in as well, but we're thinking about maybe late September, early October. You know, kids are back in school people have kind of settled back in after the summer and maybe doing it up at the Sharonville Convention Center because it's more up in that air, and plus you're not gonna have a you know, downtown would be probably a protest to Connie will be down there throwing a fit.
Speaker 1: So pause, We'll bring Adam back to talk a little bit more about this. Sounds like an amazing concept. I want to mention Jimmy carrefire, play stove, get your chimney inspected. Whether you have a gas or wood burner, chimneys need to be inspected. The primary concern up there if you let things get a little run down, water damage and you do not want that happening in your home. It could be a very costly problem. Well, let the Chimney Care Fireplaces Stove come out to your home and they will for free inspect and evaluate your exterior chimney the anything wrong. They are the the just absolute amazing crew to take care of any problems that are identified. Now, if you have a woodburn and take advantage of the woodburning Sweeping Evaluation special going on right now just one hundred and sixty nine to ninety nine and include a video camera inspection for your woodburning chimneys. Obviously, you certified chimney sweep will sweep it all out, making sure it is all running or properly safe. Though when the temperatures drop again, you can use it with peace of mind. So for either or both two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred eight plus with the better business bere locally own and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Learn more about the company or book the appointment online. It's Chimneycareco dot.
Speaker 2: Com fifty five KRC. Here's the Channeline weather forecast. Kind of repetitive.
Speaker 1: I will say mostly cloudy afternoon showers and storms at eight eighty two for the high overnight mostly cloudy, muggy, chance of rain sixty nine, Mostly cloudy Tomorrow, muggy, scattered showers of storms, high of eighty mostly cloudy overnight like chance of rain sixty eight and finding for Friursday, mostly cloudy's scattered showers and storms high of eighty one seventy two degrees.
Speaker 4: Right now, time for traffic from the UCUP Traanfics center from Massades therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance. The UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three five eighty five sec. It continues to be a very quiet morning on the highways, no accidents to deal with, no delays either North found four seventy one under five minutes from two to seventy five southbound seventy one wide open pants fields. Eardle Chuck ingram On fifty five KRC, the tog Station, seventh thirty one.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krcy Detok Station, Brian Thomas Adam Kadler in studio talking about this American truth. Somebody's putting together some prominent media figures, news news outlets like Epic Times, and maybe a bunch of others, and maybe some prominent right proper thinking politicians will show up too. As you we're just wrottled off a great, great list of folks that seem to have some clarity when it comes to the more complicated issues of politics that are going on in this world.
Speaker 2: Adam, Yeah, and you know, I want it to be about a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to just be a big conference of complaining, right I you know, I want it to be faith, family and truth. I think would be a really good topic. I've got some people that I think could could speak to that, veterans. It'd be great to have a guy like Orlando Sanza. Obviously, Fernando Cruz, who's helping me put it together, big donor to the party. He's been great, helped out vivek a lot with a you know, having people do his house for a fundraiser. Fernando's awesome. Maybe some folks from the dav would be great. Uh you know, maybe uh, you know, some some police officers would be nice to have up there just talk about what's going on downtown, talk about what they see every day.
Speaker 2: I think that would be interesting. Education.
Speaker 3: Uh, the public schools, I mean those things are a disaster and what have those become? Just like Marxist training camps. Uh, maybe we bring somebody in. I've got a friend, Royal Moant Academy is the president up there and it's a private school. Have them come in and talk about like why are why are more and more people sending their kids to schools like his and what are they seeing him teach? Hills College, Hillsdale College exactly. So you've got a lot of good things out there that we could talk about when it comes education, media, misinformation, censorship. At the Times, they told me they were banned from advertising on Facebook, on Google, they were demonetized on YouTube. So one of the reasons we're going out there is because I own a digital ad agencies, We're going to kind of help them with with some of that as well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then policy, Uh, you know what are what's going on the Washington exam or the CEO told me yesterday. The thing that really sets them apart is they dig into the policy. So they'll look at the big beautiful bill, for example, and they'll break it down for individual groups. They'll say, hey, are you a real estate investor, Here are some things that are going to make it easier for you to do this. Are you worried about regulation? Right, here are some of the things that are getting deregulated. Here. You know, whatever it is in that bill, they'll break it down for people. So they're in deep in Washington and they're trusted by a lot of policy makers, So GOP policy makers they essentially look to them for information.
Speaker 2: So since they're not reading their own dan, Yeah, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Their aids are built reading those so but but yeah, I mean I think that the second largest conservative news organization next to Fox, the Washington Examiner, Yeah yeah, And Epic Times is the fourth largest newspaper in the country, and they're number one when it comes to actual like paper readership, which is interesting. Yeah yeah, tons, I mean they've got I think thirty million, thirty million daily readers of their stuff. Yeah, that is a tenth of the United States practical that's solid at That.
Speaker 2: Is big, bigger than I ever imagine, Adam it really yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you get some national attention here, and you bring in these big media organizations like the Washington Examiner, like Epic Times, like VOZ Media, and you bring those folks here, and obviously being the size that they are, that's going to bring national attention to what's going on here in Cincinnati. Sure, and you know politicians there, elections always around the corner, so you know, hopefully we can get a lot of them to show up. And just my connections with the GOP and stuff, I don't think it's going to be very hard to get those folks here. But I mean there's people out there that I think want to sponsor something like this. We've already got a couple of folks lined up, so if anybody's interested, you could always find me.
Speaker 2: I'm Adam from Price Hill on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Still underscore hustling if you want to find me on there and DM me if you're interested in and maybe sponsoring, or if you know somebody, or if you have any ideas some topics that you'd be interested in hearing about at a summit like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, putting together the well, the syllabus that's going to govern the entire seminar should be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited about it. So, I mean, I think it's just something that needs to happen. I think this is the right place for it to happen. And I think a lot of people around here are pretty politically balanced. I don't think people are too off one end or the well, there are some some folks that are I think too far left probably here. Yeah, maybe maybe somebody who's supposed to represent everybody but is clearly partisan, like extremely partisan. But yeah, I think, you know, Cincinnati in general is a good place because you could talk to people here, right, And I can get a little worked up about politics sometimes, but it's just like I see the problems that are happening.
Speaker 2: I pay attention.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of a lot of people that listen to your show pay attention, and they just get frustrated because they keep seeing the same things happening over and over again, the same spending, you know, the insane spending in Washington. You think things are going to change, then they don't change, right, what's going on? What's in this bill? You got guys like Warren Davidson and Thomas Massey who raised their hand and say, hey, wait a minute, I thought we were cutting spending. Here we are with another two trillion dollars exactly in spending. And God bless Trump and everything he's doing with immigration. And you know, he's making a lot of moves for one hundred and what fifty something days or something in office at this point. I mean, he's accomplished a lot more than most doing for a lot more. And you know how hard it is when you're trying to pass legislation to get people to sign off on it. I mean, there's always going to be some pork in these bills, and they're always going to be massive, and if you want to get something like the border wall complete, they're gonna want to throw in some military spending. They're gonna want to throw in this in that, and you know, as a libertarian, it's just like you see that stuff and it just you just throw your hands up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well my perspective, you can't pass an audit Department of Defense, then you shouldn't get any money or any more money. And that's just some I mean, I found out Exit pointed out that they were funding through the Department of Defense to study to shove marbles up cat's rear ends for the purpose of studying erectile dysfunction and constipation or something like that, I mean, and that it was documented. This isn't something he made up. He was testifying in front of the subcommittee the other day. It's like, wait, how does that happen?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: How is it that I am laboring, I am working, and you are working, and we were paying federal taxes and some sliver of that is going to something as preposterous, so preposterous that I couldn't even make up that kind of study just randomly, you know, break up some crazy study. Brian, Well, let me see, how about shoving marbles upcats? But if you think I was out of my mind or some kind of twisted pervert, but low and behold, ten million plus dollars going to that insane. It is absolutely insane. Adam, I love the idea in the concept. I always enjoy talking with you. I appreciate the time he spoke my listeners with me.
Speaker 2: Today. You and I will talk.
Speaker 1: Again online and of course here in the fifty five Carsey Morning Show. As things develop, as you learn more about America Truth Summit, please pass along the details here in the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Well, well, we'll get a website set up here pretty soon, you know, as we start to nail down some of the speakers, and yeah, we'll just keep it rolling, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Adam ko e h l e r.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to search for them and give him some help or advice or recommendations on the American Truth somebody's working on, get in touch with them online. Have a great day, Adam's great talking with you. YouTube run seven thirty eight cut Up and seven thirty nine fifty five krc DE Talk Station. We'll learning about the flag retirement ceremony taking place in Union Township tomorrow with Ken Williamson, veteran he is.
Speaker 2: That'll be next.
Speaker 1: But first, imaging can be affordable if you go to affordable imaging services like I did earlier this week, yet another CT scan. It'll come with the board certified radiologist report, the equipment they used the CT scan. Well, for me, it's the same as hospitals. But no, I didn't have to pay five thousand dollars like you would at a hospital. I paid twelve hundred dollars because basically my scan was two scans. So with a contrast, a CT scan is only six hundred dollars. If you don't need a contrast, it's four hundred and fifty. Go ahead and call your hospital imaging to farm and ask them what they charge. You're going to be blown away at same with echo cardiograms. Plus you have to wait around maybe weeks or a month before they can get you in affordable imaging services called on a Monday. Was there at noon on a Tuesday. That's how quick they got me, And it'll be the same with you. So learn more online about all the pricing and everything. Remember, every image comes with a certified board certified radiologist report. Just call him at five one three seven five three eight thousand. Exercise your right to choose when it comes to medical care five one, three seven, five three eight thousand Online Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five KRC