Speaker 1: Cyrus, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I'll be right there.
Speaker 3: Try again, mister extra, Nope, I'll rehearse when you guys get your act together.
Speaker 4: What are you doing in our school? I, miss jean Join me on a trip to Discovery Mountain, where the air is clear, clear enough.
Speaker 5: To hear your imagination, and where every day is an exercise in faith. Join me for today's expedition. In our last episode of this season, called battle Song, our friends in Discovery Mountain prayed, and they decided not to cancel the Harvest Festival, and not to fight against the music palooza, but to do nothing and let God handle things. Several weeks have passed since then, weeks full of busyness in these normally quiet mountains. It's September thirtieth, now, the day before both events happen. The Emerald Like Hotel and Spa looks busy. Let's head over and see what's happening. In today's episode called.
Speaker 6: Discord, Welcome to the Emerald Lake Hotel.
Speaker 7: And Spa, Hayley, let me help our guest.
Speaker 8: Jeanette needs help over there.
Speaker 9: But mister BIGII, the registration system.
Speaker 2: Is complicated, But I know how to do it?
Speaker 7: Now? Where do I click?
Speaker 6: Right here?
Speaker 9: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Now, welcome to the hotel and spa.
Speaker 10: We'll go ahead and get your registered.
Speaker 7: Now, mister Xtro, we can find that cable for you.
Speaker 8: I'm sure it's very specialized.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that I forgot to pack the cable for my amplifier.
Speaker 11: Eric.
Speaker 6: Look, I can have it shipped overnight.
Speaker 8: I need the cable for today's rehearsal.
Speaker 6: Tomor's no good, LEVI do you have one of these?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: Wish?
Speaker 11: I did, Madam manager?
Speaker 1: You called for me?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, someone knocked over the flower arrangement. Can you please fix it?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: Mad day manager?
Speaker 6: Now, where can we find a cable?
Speaker 8: Where's the closest city?
Speaker 3: Why on earth are we holding this music festival on a mountain?
Speaker 1: People love it up here, mister Eckstrom.
Speaker 7: Next city's a bit of a drive, Eric, you'd never make it in time for a rehearsal. I'm just okay.
Speaker 6: Look we could now who's calling me?
Speaker 15: I have to take this.
Speaker 6: Victoria books.
Speaker 1: I can see if we have that cable in the it room.
Speaker 7: We've already checked everything in the hotel. Would anyone in town?
Speaker 3: Loneiness one loneus have this type of cable a school.
Speaker 7: Might you know they have smartboards and streaming nowadays for the kids.
Speaker 8: Good idea.
Speaker 6: Now, well, another problem added to the list.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 6: My photographer just canceled?
Speaker 3: Oh dear Jeanette, registration system just crashed.
Speaker 1: I I've got to go out.
Speaker 6: McGhee, yes, go on, deep breath, missing cable, No photographer. Let's check the weather report. Oh chance of wind?
Speaker 7: Oh no, chance of wind doesn't sound too bad.
Speaker 6: Hello, we're in the mountains.
Speaker 16: The wind can change at any time, and if the.
Speaker 6: Wind is high, that stage isn't safe. So we we we'd have to cancel this whole thing. LEVI all my work to get you into this concert.
Speaker 7: Whoa, Victoria, you're stressed, but you could speak more.
Speaker 3: More Victoria. This water is sparkling. I need flat flat water.
Speaker 9: For my voice, of course, Eric, anything you need, oh, brother, miss Brooks, Oh no more bad news.
Speaker 11: No, I think I can help. Well, go on.
Speaker 9: I think we do have cables like that at my school. I can run and get you one.
Speaker 6: Oh bless you.
Speaker 1: And I know a photographer.
Speaker 9: He's an amateur, but he's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll take an amateur over none any day.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'll text him. His name is Carson Vermillin. I'll tell him to meet you in Greasy this afternoon at the rehearsal.
Speaker 6: Does he know where that is?
Speaker 9: Yes, he lives there. He can see the big music stage from his apartment.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: Haley, Haley, the registration system crashed. I'd better help them.
Speaker 11: I can go to the school after work.
Speaker 7: It'll be too late, I'll go. I could really use a walk to clear my head. Who do I ask for?
Speaker 9: Check in with the principal, doctor Smith, and then go find Piper.
Speaker 7: Piper, got it?
Speaker 11: Heyley, mad the manager.
Speaker 10: I'm coming.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 6: You'll call me right away if you feel lonely, Right.
Speaker 17: Mommy, I'll be okay.
Speaker 15: Just ask Addison to text me if you need anything at all.
Speaker 17: Okay, Okay, we're gonna pick raspberries.
Speaker 15: That sounds like fun. And I'll be home in just a few days.
Speaker 1: You'll barely have time to miss.
Speaker 17: Me, Addison.
Speaker 1: Hi Natalia, Ooh, I like your suitcase.
Speaker 11: Thanks, and I brought my favorite pillow and blanket too good. I want you to be super comfy at my house this weekend.
Speaker 15: Hey Natalia, Addison.
Speaker 17: Miss Michelle I'm ready to pick the raspberries.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 15: That will help me a lot. Those are the last of the fall raspberries. I want to bake some scones with them for the Harvest Festival.
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly, Well, Natalia, I thought we could go to my house first. You can come see the bed I made you, and then we can come back this afternoon and pick berries.
Speaker 15: Okay, bye, Mommy, give me a hug.
Speaker 5: Oh bye, sweetie.
Speaker 1: Be okay, you have my number, right. I do have a good trip.
Speaker 15: It's hard to leave the kids behind, isn't It's so hard.
Speaker 7: I don't like to do it.
Speaker 15: It's okay, trust God, She's in good hands.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be so far away and anything could happen. It's just for a few days. I better go or I'll miss my flight.
Speaker 15: See you, Amanda, Take care, Michelle.
Speaker 18: How are you doing over here?
Speaker 1: Doan?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 15: With the Harvest Festival preparations? Just fine. I've got a few things ready.
Speaker 18: You've had a few inquiries about our event. We should have a few guests.
Speaker 15: I don't know, mister Simon. I've had hardly any new customers in weeks.
Speaker 8: None.
Speaker 15: Oh well, quite a few people have stopped in looking for directions to Grizzly.
Speaker 18: Ah, Yes, wrong turns at the intersection.
Speaker 15: One guy bought a bottle of water, another bottle cookie, So that's two sales. How has Trekker's been.
Speaker 18: A little better? Whenever they run out of something in Grizzly, people drive out here looking for it.
Speaker 15: Well, that's good, I guess, mister Simon. Should we have just canceled?
Speaker 18: No, we prayed and we made the right decision. We let God take care of the Harvest festival.
Speaker 15: I just I didn't realize just how huge this music palooza is. It feels impossible to compete with it.
Speaker 18: No, we don't have to. We just have to trust God to take care of it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but oh boy, I was just giving that advice to Amanda Campbell, Yes, about trusting God to take care of Natalia while she's out of town.
Speaker 18: And it's hard to let go of our babies sometimes, isn't it?
Speaker 11: Sure is?
Speaker 15: Come on, mister Mayor, is going to be a busy day. Let me make you breakfast.
Speaker 18: Well, now, I can't say no to breakfast.
Speaker 11: Gauzya did you finish your social studies homework?
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why would I be Okay, what's coming to the Harvest Festival?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and Piper hasn't talked to me in three weeks.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I've lost my best friend. Well, just go over there and ask her.
Speaker 8: Why you go?
Speaker 11: Do you think I haven't tried to talk to Piper like a hundred times?
Speaker 1: It's no use.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well just leave me out of all of your drama. Nice Hugo. Find your seats.
Speaker 16: Class, time to start?
Speaker 17: Who can tell me what impact the Industrial revolution.
Speaker 19: Had this whole? We have a visitor? May I interrupt?
Speaker 17: Sure?
Speaker 7: Ds, Miss Holt, thanks for letting me interrupt your class.
Speaker 1: Levi Hayes in my classroom?
Speaker 7: Can I have your autograph?
Speaker 19: Class? Class? Now? Quiet down please? Mister Hayes was sent here on a mission.
Speaker 1: What's your mission?
Speaker 7: Well, Eric Ekstrom? Yes, Eric Exstrem is missing a cable for his amplifier for the music Palooza.
Speaker 19: It looks like this.
Speaker 7: I was still to ask for Piper me your Piper, Haley said you'd be able to find a cable like this.
Speaker 14: Well, yes, the equipment room is right over there. Should I go and get it for you?
Speaker 16: Yes, Piper, Mister Hayes is waiting.
Speaker 15: Okay, she'll be just a minute.
Speaker 7: Mister Hayes Joyce, I.
Speaker 4: Was wondering, Levi Hayes, what are you doing in our school?
Speaker 7: Just getting a little technical assistance?
Speaker 19: Levi? This is our chaplain, Jake Donovan.
Speaker 7: Well, nice to meet you.
Speaker 19: Been nice to meet you.
Speaker 7: Say I heard a rumor about Discovery Mountain. Can you tell me if it's true?
Speaker 16: What did you hear?
Speaker 7: You have your own event tomorrow the same night as the Music Paloosa.
Speaker 15: Our harvest festival.
Speaker 7: Yes, so why didn't you cancel? I mean, no offense, but the Music Palosa is a big deal.
Speaker 19: Well, we talked about canceling, didn't we joice?
Speaker 1: Canceling or fighting?
Speaker 17: Fighting for attention against you all?
Speaker 7: That'd be pretty difficult. I mean, have you seen all our ads? So instead we decided to do neither, neither fight or quit. Why ever heard the Bible story of Jehosepha.
Speaker 16: Hmmm?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 15: What about the crossing of the Red Sea?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know that one. Moses led the people across.
Speaker 4: Right yep, And as they stood beside the red sea, Moses said, the Lord will fight for you and shall hold your peace.
Speaker 7: Huh, I get it. You're letting God do the fighting for you.
Speaker 14: Yes, indeed, he here you are, mister Hayes.
Speaker 7: Hey, Eric's going to be thrilled to have this.
Speaker 19: Come on, mister Hayes, I'll walk you out.
Speaker 7: Thanks, But just a minute, Piper, Yes, mister Hayes, we could use another person on our technical team.
Speaker 20: You interested, well, I'd have to ask my parents.
Speaker 7: You do that, then have him give me a call. I'll give my number to your principal.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mister Hayes.
Speaker 7: See you guys.
Speaker 20: Was that a dream?
Speaker 8: Or am I awake?
Speaker 13: Cazzie? Can you believe that just happened?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 13: Where'd she go?
Speaker 11: The drama?
Speaker 5: Will Piper joined the Music Palooza technical team?
Speaker 10: What about the Harvest Festival? We'll find out after this.
Speaker 5: Let's head over to Grizzly Mountain and the Music Palooza stage and see how the rehearsals are going.
Speaker 20: Piper Carson, I'm so glad to see someone I know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for May Grady.
Speaker 8: Uh I saw her here a few minutes ago.
Speaker 14: Okay, whoa look at how tall the stage pieces are?
Speaker 1: Is that safe?
Speaker 7: I'm sure? But yeah, it's super tall, isn't it.
Speaker 20: Are you getting a lot of photos time?
Speaker 19: I don't know if any of them are good photos.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I'm getting lots.
Speaker 10: Hey you there? What the light stands over there?
Speaker 7: Not here? Well, there's May, I see her.
Speaker 20: I'll run over, miss May.
Speaker 1: I'm Piper.
Speaker 20: I'm here to help with the technical team.
Speaker 7: Piper, glad you decided to come out and help.
Speaker 13: Eric.
Speaker 7: She's the one that found your amp cable. It's fine.
Speaker 19: Now let's test this mic.
Speaker 10: Mister Xtrom. How's the amplifier working?
Speaker 7: Good? Good?
Speaker 19: The mic?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 14: Someone here, let's get the mic cord plugged in. Uh, there're a cable coming up from under.
Speaker 10: The stage right over there.
Speaker 14: Okay, let's see if it reaches there.
Speaker 20: We go test your mic, mister Extrom.
Speaker 13: Test test.
Speaker 7: I'm getting some feedback.
Speaker 10: Where's the soundboard in the blue way back there? Hey, guys, wave your hands.
Speaker 20: Hey, okay, mister extra, try your mic again?
Speaker 7: One too one?
Speaker 20: Too good. I'll stand by, But looks like you're ready to practice.
Speaker 7: Do you sing? Piper?
Speaker 20: Huh?
Speaker 7: You were just humming?
Speaker 20: Oh? I hum and sing when I'm nervous. U MIC's up?
Speaker 7: One too one too.
Speaker 13: Ready?
Speaker 7: In the back? When I know?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 19: Good? Now mine?
Speaker 7: I barely got a note out, Eric, Here we go. I laid in the stage.
Speaker 11: It's just crap.
Speaker 19: I'm still getting feed better.
Speaker 7: That wrong note wasn't the MIC's fault?
Speaker 19: Heyes, you don't need to be out here?
Speaker 7: This is my fine. I'll stand by.
Speaker 19: Let's try that again.
Speaker 7: I like the state of egili.
Speaker 19: I was bored for fame.
Speaker 10: What's going on with the sound system.
Speaker 20: I'll check the mic connection, probably came loose.
Speaker 10: Okay, try again, mister extra.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'll rehearse. When you guys get your act together. Get that camera away from me. Oh sorry, sir.
Speaker 12: Well LEVI, good news. The rehearsal stage is all yours.
Speaker 7: I'll pass.
Speaker 11: May.
Speaker 7: Whole vibe isn't good today?
Speaker 12: What what do you mean, Levi? We're just all working so hard for your show, my show.
Speaker 7: Me being here was Victoria Brooks idea. If it's anyone's show, it's hears.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 12: Is Victoria Brook's gonna be singing for everyone tomorrow? I don't think so. Can anything else go wrong?
Speaker 20: Miss May? We should finish the technical setup.
Speaker 10: Yes, go ahead, I need to check on the food venders.
Speaker 8: Anyway, candle us here catch up and relish.
Speaker 19: All good?
Speaker 7: Let us.
Speaker 8: Let us But oh no, it's warm. I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 10: Be sure to hang your permit right outside your sales windows.
Speaker 8: May I have a problem, Well.
Speaker 10: You and a few hundred other people. What's the issue?
Speaker 8: I forgot to fill my ice before driving up the mountain.
Speaker 12: Well you could try the Frosty In. They may still have some ice for sale.
Speaker 8: And it's where it.
Speaker 10: Back on the main road. Follow it into town and you can't miss it.
Speaker 8: Okay, thanks, onto the main road. Now, let's see how close this place is. This traffic is insane. Oh, frosty in there, it is. Excuse me, she didn't hear me. Excuse me?
Speaker 16: Oh, I'll be right with you.
Speaker 8: You look really busy. But just a quick question. Do you have any ice? I need it for my food truck.
Speaker 16: I no, sorry, we ran out this morning.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, thanks for your time.
Speaker 16: You said food truck. Your food's going to spoil with that ice, isn't it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? And I won't be able to do this event without it.
Speaker 16: Okay, stay right there, Michelle. Hey, it's Sarah Amillion. Do you happen to have any ice?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 16: Could you bring a load over to the Frosty In. It's not for me, it's for what's your name?
Speaker 19: Nico? Vega.
Speaker 8: I'll meet them right here in the parking lot.
Speaker 16: You heard that, Okay, Thanks.
Speaker 8: Michelle, thanks for doing that.
Speaker 16: You're welcome. Lucky for you you talked to the one server with friends and Discovery Mountain.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: As Nico waited back in Discovery, Michelle recruited some helpers to load the ice up. In less than thirty minutes they arrived.
Speaker 8: Nico Vega, Hey, that's me. Are you from the cafe?
Speaker 15: Yes, we have your ice for you.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much for doing this.
Speaker 15: Of course, you don't want all that food to go to waste.
Speaker 8: This is me over here.
Speaker 15: Hey, I recognize your truck.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 8: Look, oh yeah, this is the truck you have for sale. It is and this is my last event. I talked to you on the phone a few weeks back. John hear Us. All right, I have you on my list of potential buyers.
Speaker 11: You do.
Speaker 7: Where's the ice?
Speaker 8: Go right in here. I'll open it up for you.
Speaker 15: Your truck is beautiful. Just look at that grill and the shelves. It's just as I imagined.
Speaker 8: Well, she's been a good truck, that's for sure. Nice meeting y'all in person. What do a wholewe you?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 15: We're right in the heart of Discovery on the other side of the turnoff.
Speaker 8: If you need anything, well, thank you. You two saved the day.
Speaker 15: Glad we could help. Bye. Well I'm glad I got to see it in person at least.
Speaker 8: Yeah nice guy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, let's get out of all this traffic.
Speaker 8: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 5: Grizzly is a buzz of activity, isn't it, And it's all pretty chaotic. Let's head back to Discovery right after this. Ah, it's much quieter back in Discovery. Let's join Addison, Brianna, and Natalia for raspberry picking.
Speaker 11: Natalia, I have a basket for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Hold on to your hat, Natalia. It's pretty windy.
Speaker 11: The wind is picking up. These are the last of the raspberries this year.
Speaker 17: Ooh they look delicious.
Speaker 11: Oh wash for the prickles on the branches, Natalia, Do they hurt?
Speaker 1: They can just pick around them?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man, maybe Miss Michelle will make raspberry crumble with these berries.
Speaker 17: I don't feel very hungry right now.
Speaker 11: You don't You didn't feel very hungry at lunchtime either.
Speaker 1: No, my tummy hurts, it does how much? Does it hurt a little?
Speaker 17: I think?
Speaker 11: Or maybe medium hurting? Oh, do you think it hurts more like a little or more like a medium?
Speaker 16: A little?
Speaker 1: I think? Will you promise to tell me if it starts to feel worse? Yes?
Speaker 17: Ooh, look at all those berries over there.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and pick them.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's okay?
Speaker 11: I sure hope, so I'll keep an eye on her. She doesn't seem to miss her mom too much. You're doing a good job babysitting. It's only been a few hours. I hope I can manage for that long. So are you going to the Harvest Festival tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: There will be activities and singing. That's how you will like it.
Speaker 1: You're coming with us right?
Speaker 11: Well, Carson's working at the music Poalooza.
Speaker 1: Wait he is.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he got a last minute job taking photos. Check the group chat. Oh yeah, he posted a photo.
Speaker 1: He looks so professional.
Speaker 11: So I'm a little bit tempted to go. And no, after all the town went through, you can't go to the music Paloosa. I know, I know I won't good Addison.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at all your raspberries? Yeah, but my tummy hurts? How much?
Speaker 11: Medium? Did you eat too many berries?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go home and rest. Is that okay, Natalia?
Speaker 20: Yeah, adds this she okay.
Speaker 11: I'll keep an eye on her. What do I do if she gets worse? Call her mom? Well, I can't do that, that'll worry her. You could call Cyrush's mom first, she'll know what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good idea. Thanks, good luck.
Speaker 5: After resting at Addison's house for a while, Natalia isn't feeling any better.
Speaker 11: Natalia, here's your water bottle? No, I don't want any water. How are you feeling my tommy still hurts? Can you stand up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does it hurt more? Or it hurts more? Okay? Oh, fly back down. I'm gonna make a phone call. But I'm just around the corner.
Speaker 11: Okay, Okay, Hello.
Speaker 1: Sirius Sorrus. I need to talk to your mom quickly.
Speaker 19: She's at the hospital.
Speaker 2: Is everything okay?
Speaker 11: No, I'm babysitting Natalia and her stomach hurts for how long?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: A few hours and it's getting worse.
Speaker 11: What should I do?
Speaker 19: I'm coming over.
Speaker 2: Let's take her to the hospital just in case, and my mom can check her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cyrus, I'm scared, It's okay.
Speaker 19: I'll be right there.
Speaker 11: Stay calm, okay, okay, Anniston, where's my Blanky's right here? Now, Natalia, I'm gonna put your shoes on, and Cyrus is come and we're gonna walk over to the hospital so that doctor Scott Smith can check on your tummy ache.
Speaker 1: Is that okay? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Can I take my blankie? Yes? Of course.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Natalia, do you want to walk to the hospital and see my mom?
Speaker 11: My tummy hurts when I walk?
Speaker 2: Well, would it feel better if I gave you a piggyback ride?
Speaker 11: Or I can give you a piggyback ride? Mm hm Cyrus?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, first, do you mind if I put my hand on your forehead?
Speaker 11: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see. Oh you feel a little warm, but just a little.
Speaker 11: Do I have a fever?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 2: And if you do, it's just a little one. Addison, you have to call her mom.
Speaker 11: She's gonna be so worried and she'll never trust me to babysit again.
Speaker 2: She won't blame you. We'll need Miss Campbell's permission for the doctor to see Natalia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: Call her while we walk.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cyrus, do you think Natalia's okay?
Speaker 2: Kids get stomach aches all the time and it's no big deal, but we need the doctor to check to be sure.
Speaker 1: I think the doctor just did.
Speaker 2: Huh. I'm not a doctor yet, Ads, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but you're going to be a good one.
Speaker 2: Huh. Okay, now quit being nice and call miss Campbell. Okay, okay, I'll go now. Who's ready for a piggyback ride?
Speaker 5: I am Director Doug. Poor Natalia is not feeling well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just when her mom is out of town.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amanda Campbell was worried about leaving Natalia, but her stomach ache is unexpected.
Speaker 13: It is, and often God works in these kinds of situations in unexpected ways.
Speaker 15: That's true.
Speaker 5: Let's hope that Natalia's okay.
Speaker 13: And that the harvest festival tomorrow goes well. It's almost as if everyone is giving up.
Speaker 16: I know it is.
Speaker 5: In our next episode, we'll hear the story of King Jehosaphat God led in unexpected ways.
Speaker 13: Then, well, perhaps he'll do the same for our friends and Discovery too.
Speaker 5: God likes to fight for his people, just like he did when the Israelites stood at the side of the Red Sea.
Speaker 13: Right Jake shared that verse with Levi Hayes today Exodus fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: Right it says the Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.
Speaker 13: And right after that God part of the waters of the Red Sea.
Speaker 5: So will God fight for our friends in Discovery.
Speaker 13: We'll find out next time.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to Discovery Mountain, where the era is clear, clear enough to hear your imagination, and where every day is an exercise in faith. Visit us online to listen to more episodes on demand at Discoverymountain dot com. Discovery Mountain is a ministry of the Voice of Prophecy creator and executive producer Jeane Boonstra, director Douglas Bruce, with original music by Danny Columbie, executive producer Ruben Gomez, producers Fiona Linn and Joel Baker,