Speaker 1: Oh wow, I don't here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's my warning to you. There will be offensive statements coming up if you haven't been offended already. So Robert Reisch, you might remember him, You know, a guy who was involved with our federal reserve, involved with the federal government. Uh, pretty interesting figure. Do you know who that guy is? Honey? Do you know who Robert Reich is? Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna go ahead and you know, go see. Uh what should we remember? We had to remember that Ted Cruz is a you know, constitutional scholar and lawyer. Okay. But Robert Reich, right, was under Bill Clinton? Okay, because here we go with the middle of the road. Definitely not totally liberal. Although people now remember Bill Clinton as liberal, he was seen as the middle of the road guy. And Robert Reich, if I remember correctly before I can get to it, was what the he was part of Clinton's cabinet, right, And he's pretty pretty interesting guy who was a part of the political establishment. He was the Secretary of Labor under Clinton and so on and so forth, and he's a guy they go to quite often when wanting to talk about labor and the economy and all that. Anyway, he's still alive, and I did not think he was. I'm just saying. He also worked in the you know, the Ford and Carter administrations, all right, but he might have been and been some some kind of a position with Obama at a certain point. So a Democrat, but not a Democrat like we see today, Okay, like an older school Democrat, not you know, somewhere in between when they were racist clan members and when they became you know, woke at some point here and really really culturally diverse. Before that, there was this other time period in democratic history where you know, Bill Clinton's politics and actions and behaviors do not match the Democrats of today. And also I don't see him putting a hood on, you know. So and you got to admit it is weird that the Democrats at one point were the party of you know, the Klan. But anyway, yeah, all these things are relevant. But Robert Reich is an interesting guy and always seen as pretty conservative, but also somebody who has an idea about you know, like he was educated at Dartmouth and Yale and okay, so he's not the Princeton and what's the other one over there, Harvard guy right. He's a Yale guy, among the most elite universities in again, highly educated, et cetera, et cetera. Right, and as far as I know, a lifelong Democrat. Okay, So why is he interesting to the conversation today. He hasn't been, you know, working in the cabinets or anything in a long time. He's certainly not giving advice to President Trump. But he did want to comment on something that was sent to him by a guy you do know Hunt, and you will probably recognize his voice right away. But I'm just going to play this and let the commentary roll. Somebody sent me this clip. Let's take a look.
Speaker 3: My new perspectives. There's nothing wrong with being a billionaire. But if somebody is working forty hours a week, one hundred and sixty hours a month and they can't make their rent, you're not paying them enough money. Maybe you should just be worth nine hundred million, Like, how does the CEO take a eight figure bonus and none of your employees have dental insurance? They can't even go out and get a filling. Because these nerd billionaires out there saying I want my employees to come to work terrified, go to bed, terrified, Wake up terrified. I mean, you don't think it's that, you know, then they're terrified to go out and spend any money.
Speaker 2: You know, it's absolutely right.
Speaker 4: There are billionaires now, seven hundred eight hundred billionaires in America, and they are not only dominating the economy, they are dominating politics. They are actually running as oligarchs so much of this country. And at the same time, you got seventy percent of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, barely making it.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of distortion that.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump exploited in becoming president. Twice he promised average working people'd be on their side and the Democrats if they knew what they needed to do in order to become a dominant party again and to get the White House back and the Senate and the House, they have got to talk about the irresponsible and abusive behavior and abusive power and money of billionaires and large corporations.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's the full statement, uninterrupted. And again this guy, you know, okay, well he's a Democrat, of course, that's the way he's gonna think. But uh yeah, again, not the woke democrat of today. And you do know who he was listening to right, huh.
Speaker 1: Who he was listening to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he played a clip and then he commented on the clip. You know the guy who was saying, you know, billionaires and they want of their workers to wake up terrified, go to work, terrified, go home terrified. That was somebody else's voice, you know who that was? No Bill Burr.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm kidding, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So somebody sent him a Bill Burr clip and Robert Rice said, yeah, Bill Burr's kind of nailed it. And here's the just so we understand there's a different reality and there's no sense in arguing about it, because they'll tell you that things don't exist when you try. Like Charlie Kirk had been asked several times, and this is me just talking about what he had to say. And I watched a lot of his stuff as best I could, his clips and the clips other people put out about him and everything else. You know. Part of his business model was to put out short clips making points. One of his points, which was made on more than one occasion for sure, was when somebody would say, what about Americans living paycheck to paycheck? His response was, get another job. That's not my problem. That's not the government's problem, and you know what, you just need to get another job. Problems solve. And when asked, well, what about hungry kids? Don't you want to give him like, you know, school lunch or school breakfast or anything like that, he said, no, I don't agree with your premise. There are no hungry kids in America. Doesn't exist. Well wait a minute, no, it doesn't exist. We have an obesity problem in America, not a hunger problem. There are fat kids out there, that's what that because Charlie kirk as opposed to recognizing there's difference between well fed and over fed, a bunch of crap that just does add fat and uh, you know, unnecessary waste to your body, which will wind up making you fat and still hungry. Okay, because I'm not going to be politically correct about it. Instead of recognizing that, he just said hungry children don't exist in America.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I'm so blown away by how how beloved this guy was. He's a glorified podcaster who is an asshole, who is so out of touch with the basic reality of a good percentage of the American population.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, just for the record, I want people to know that that was missus Oo's opinion, not mine. Uh and you know, because yeah, it's my opinion. I can't Yeah, I can't stand but yeah, but I can't take another hit to anything else or getting kicked off another platform or demonetized in any other way, shape or form, because I can't at this point. So I just want to say that is not necessarily how I would have put it anyway. It is what it is. I'm not going to stifle or muzzle her, but that's not how I would have put it anyway. The thing is this not saying that. You know, I'm making no comment about your comment. You said what you said. But here's the thing about it. Realistically, I'm going with the words and the ideas that a lot of these guys have because this is what they think is real.
Speaker 1: But they're completely out of such.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, maybe so, but not to them as far as they're concerned, that is their reality. You don't have enough money, it's because you are too lazy to go make more money. Just go work another job. There's jobs, there's plenty of jobs. Go get them. You know your kids are hungry, they're not they're fat and a story when you have oversimplified understandings of the solutions, or you simply say there is no need for a solution because the problem is actually something else. I mean, according to again Kirk's logic here, the fat kids need to be fed less anyway, that's what the problem is. Okay, that's literally.
Speaker 1: Well, here's your counter argument with that. If you have a person that you're saying doesn't make enough money and you have to go out and get two jobs or maybe three, who's whom feeding these kids their nutritious meals?
Speaker 2: No one?
Speaker 1: So the kid's gonna go grab that pack of cookies. He's such a fat little how's he gonna eat healthy when there's nobody there to feed them?
Speaker 2: Well? Or you know, and again if I say, and also, you can't afford the better food because it costs way too much. And by the way, I can't afford the bad food at this point, realistically, I mean, I'm not making that up and trying to whine about it. And I don't mean to interject my own problems here, but I got to speak from my perspective. We're having trouble just having food, forget about the quality of it. Uh, And that, you know, is what well, Trump made everything better, So we're just complaining to complain because we're lazy and and and obviously you know, if our sun is not getting enough food and he looks a little thicker, then maybe you know, standard exact body type should be that, you know, body mass index. If that's off a little bit, that's our fault because we're overfeeding him, et cetera. So you know, I'm just saying, when you're confronted with that, can you imagine that some people might get angry when people deny that you have a problem. You're not really in pain, that's all in your head. No, my arm is busted, No I have an injury. Yeah, well you know I don't see it, so it's not happening. That's literally how you what, maybe make somebody angry if they're in the midst of suffering and you tell them they're not really suffering and if they are suffering in any way it's because they're too lazy. Well, it is what it is, right, So I got one more dead thing to play with if you want. And it's a slightly different point here, and it's not about Republican or Democrat, or maybe it is, but it is probably the most offensive clip I've ever played on this show, and definitely going to have to mark things I don't know, I guess explicit, because who knows what's offensive anymore or explicit or I mean, I know I'm not on the FCC's target list because I'm not involved with stuff that the FCC should be involved with. But you know what, I have to have these thoughts out loud as I go, and we've already been on proper hours, so maybe I should get to it. Are you ready for the third dead thing? And this would be hearing from a dead man?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kepler had a dog? Now you think of that. I'm no fan of Hitler.
Speaker 1: I never liked him.
Speaker 6: I didn't like him before it was cool not to like him.
Speaker 2: Okay. The whole Hitler had a dog thing is a not really a clarified representation of what's what a lot of people Hitler liked dogs. I don't actually think that's true. He had a couple of dogs around him, but I don't think he was like a dog lover. It's a weird thing, the revision of history on Hitler. And we'll get into who's talking about it and why he's saying it. But you know, I'm not a fan of Hitler. Even when it was cool not to like Hitler, I didn't like Hitler, this guy says. Anyway, let's get back to the clip. I just you know, food for thought real quick. That might not be historically accurate, but then again, this guy's a comedian. And oh, by the way, sometimes comedians exaggerate or even make stuff up just to try and create an uncomfortable laugh. That used to be a thing, you know, the people that don't want to kill comedy, like like our friend mister Musk there who By the way, just another quick headline I think I missed in my quick spray of news. Elon Musk's father, Eryl Musk, is accused of child sexual abuse, according to a report in the New York Times and various other low you know publications. But anyway, just just a headline to throw in, why not. Also, Trump was at the und today and I did the pagan thing, you know, talked about all that other stuff. Let's see, everything's frozen for you, Ryan Ruth. Yeah, I think I covered most of my headlines, but I just I figured I forgot that one, so I should throw it in. Also, you know. I don't know if you caught it, but there is a new move to make censorship more organized when it comes to the Pentagon in light of what happened with the Venezuelan boat. Yeah yeah, and also Trump shifted on the Ukraine thing. I think more to come on that. But let's get back to the comedian anyway, because now I've gone in the wrong direction and we are playing with our last dead thing for the night.
Speaker 7: But there was a dog in history who loved Hitler more than anyone. He would wake up in the morning, you know, where's Hitler? Yeah, and daring or something. We go like, is that here he's doing some evil stuff. I've explained to you he spends most of the time doing evil stuff. He can't in that often he was, Okay, yeah, I know, I'm not trying to listen. Gary, I love you, you know, I love Mingler, I love everybody. All of you guys are the greatest. But it's just Hitler is the greatest man who's ever lived.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's let's you know, not to be too stuffy here. Obviously, the conversation between various high ranking members of the Third Reich and the Dog never actually occurred. Okay, just just for the record, in case you're dumb enough to think, Hey, that guy's saying that this gift is actually talked to dogs and the dog talked back. No, this is called a joke and also an exaggerated and hyperbolic story. To make a point. Hitler was often pictured with the German shepherd, and you know it was meant to show him as a manly hunter kind of guy. And there was a dog that did seem to show some affection for Hitler, but it still doesn't make him a dog guy anyway. You have something to say about this, missus.
Speaker 1: Own No, not really.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me finish the because it's shocking enough that you know the idea that there's a dog like waiting for Hitler to return, like that's my guy. Because dogs will attract themselves to one human being sometimes and very much stick to that person. And that's like the person has a dog, the dog has a person, and we know about this, and he's playing with that idea and that experience to tie you, to drag you into, to give you a relatable entry into this story he's telling. Okay, so now that I've ruined all the joke that Norm MacDonald in case you don't recognize the voices telling you who I think was a fascinating guy. If you don't believe me, check out the clip that's out there circulating heavily where he says that he's a deeply closeted gay guy. He's deeply, deeply in the closet. That's something nobody knows about him. When he's talking to Larry King and Larry King goes, are you admitting for the first time anywhere that you're gay? And he goes, how dare you say that? I just told you I'm deeply, deeply closeted, And that back and forth continues on and on until Larry King actually gets it and it's funny. Okay, that to me is hilarious. But anyway, maybe that's over some people's heads. But Norm McDonald I thought was pretty relatable and is being pretty relatable here where imagine there's now an excited dog and we've all seen an excited dog. Was like, yeah, I'm glad you're home. Oh my god, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and they jump up on one person's leg in particular, and he's positing that this German shepherd that was often seen with Hitler might have been so super happy to see Hitler when he saw him. Anyway, let's continue.
Speaker 7: This is why we ask that you don't use recording devices.
Speaker 2: Dog mate. Okay, nowadays everybody brings their phones in every event and records everything. But they used to do this thing where it's like, do not bring a recording device in, and at certain times they didn't even allow you to bring cell phones into concerts or comedy performances, et cetera, for fear that you might take something out of context on a comedian when he gave you the fattest out of context thing in the world there in this little clip by making a statement that I will not even repeat. But the discomfort and the disquiet within the person, that kind of cringe element here is what makes it so funny to me. But here's the thing. This is comedy and this isn't Oh my god, how dare you make a joke out of the Holocaust. Although I'm sure there were people that made that complaint the second they heard about this guy saying it, mcconne, goold you were saying, missus ough, Oh, I'm sorry. I must have heard a feedback or something. But the point I'm trying to make here is a pretty simple one, and that is that comedians, comedians, my friends, are not news reporters or teachers. They're comedians. So whether it's a mild joke or it's making a completely ludicrous, uncomfortable, counterintuitive statement to make you squirm in your seat, there are many styles of comedy. Okay, and Norm McDonald talking about how happy a dog was to see Hitler sounds like and could be taken out of context. Do mean a lot of things. But if you accept comedy for comedy's sake, you understand that when they show you a Superman comic where a guy can fly, they're not trying to encourage children to jump off of buildings and try to fly themselves. If you can understand, the comedians are not there to educate you, but they are there to provoke thought and to provoke reactions, because that is literally what they're paid for. You got to put things in slightly different context, That's all I'm saying. When people freak out about what was intimated, suggested, and not even bother to read what was said or to hear actually what was said, your outrage is ahead of even your ability to absorb the final syllable in a statement. A lot of times you've been conditioned to react without any critical examination or even forget about critical objective observation or absorption of the sounds that you think are words. You already have the intent in your minds. A lot of times, is all I'm trying to say. And it's by design, you know. And when I look at what it was that Kimmell said, right, and you know, now he's back on air. He probably already aired by now, or he's gonna air tonight whatever on your local thing that you don't really watch when it's broadcast, but later on you'll be able to see the clips.
Speaker 1: Uh not everywhere?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we won't be able to see it. Sinclair is refusing to broadcast it.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't have we don't have broadcast TV anyway, we don't have cable of broadcast TV. So irrelevant, but.
Speaker 1: I'm saying equally, yeah, Claire, No people in central Georgia, Yeah, won't be able to see it if they want to. He says, they refused to air it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's there's lots of things like YouTube and TikTok and everything else. We'll be able to see plenty clips, and if you are paid to a subscriber service, you can just watch the show tomorrow, so a lot of people will be able to see it, regardless of location or what Sinclair or Next Star or whoever the hell else says anything, because they're not as relevant in the equation as maybe all those people that were canceling their Who's subscriptions and Disney vacations because no shock, and no shock should be had by anybody who went, oh my god, I can't believe a corporation crumbled when it was going to cost him money. I can't believe they had money in mind over principle because that's not a real thing. And you know, it wasn't Disney, like the super woke company that they wanted to destroy not too long ago. But now they want to take control of it and tell them what they can say. That's kind of a change in attitude. You know, I don't want you to be my enemy. I want you to work for me. Dun dund dunk, I own you. Yeah, so okay, But anyhow, enough of my confusion. I'm just making the point that comedians are not educators or news reporters and if you objectively looked at, Okay, what Jimmy Kimmel actually said. Seriously, no, you know none of this I speculate about what he meant or none of that. I mean, just go to what he actually said and you examine it for a moment. And I had a transcript here of his exact words, but now I've lost it. And you know, I gotta say, first, wasn't exactly as you know, harsh and insane as what many other people said. It wasn't a celebration. It wasn't, you know, doing an end zone dance over Kirk's corpse. None of that happened during this discussion. Was he mildly disrespectful, slightly abrasive, and actually overly polite, Again for a guy who has Italian blood in him. And it is also supposed to be a left wing wacko, can't you know? Who is so irrelevant and makes such crazy sick statements and everything else. I gotta say, wasn't all that extreme? I'm sorry? Did you want to add to this?
Speaker 1: It wasn't extreme at all. It was an observation and it was quite on the mark. If you actually watch what he was commenting on.
Speaker 2: Well you know, because the complaint about he was saying that he was a right winger, not actually what the man said, Because what he said is the right wing in a new low is pointing fingers at anybody else but themselves. Now is that not accurate? Were they not trying to say that it was anybody else except us? It sounds to me almost like kim lagreed with the right wing campaign that was going on there where this is definitely anybody but us. Now they wanted to particularly target it as a lefty. But Kimmel didn't say that part. You know, That's the thing what he actually said and where it actually gets, you know, a little bit insulting, is saying that if you don't also think this is an accurate observation that Donald Trump mourns things like a four year old mourns its goldfish, he mourns his friend that way because of what his observation about Trump's own words and actions in a clip and here we go, so clip reaction and clip context is the new world? I mean we are on Planet Clip. Okay, it's no longer Earth. It's Planet Clip, and it's big. It's the hottest planet in the universe. It's Planet clip, because you live and die? Now buy the clip. What are your thoughts on that you're.
Speaker 1: Getting into the area that has me so infuriated?
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, take it away.
Speaker 1: He gets canceled. But you got that guy from Fox News saying that we should basically just murder homeless mental people, mentally ill homeless people and then offer an apology that was so lame that it was so forced and it makes me sick. But not that content's okay?
Speaker 2: Well figure yeah? Is that okay? Interesting?
Speaker 6: Build on some dollars some mental health and the homeless population a lot of them don't want to take the programs, a lot of them don't want to.
Speaker 2: Get the help that is necessary.
Speaker 6: You can't give them a choice. Either you take the resources that we're going to give you and or you decide that you're got to be.
Speaker 2: Locked up in Okay, So it's set up by it to lock them up in jail. Now, that's not kill me. That's you know, one of his try hosts, right, But he's saying, either take what the government gives you, or you're going to jail. Don't give them a choice. Okay, I'm just using their words here. I'm not even reading into it, and they are talking about homeless and mentally people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's coming from a black man talking about throwing them in jail, where the population of our jails are so uneven.
Speaker 2: But it's a little ironic that, you know, people that were unfairly targeted by mass incarceration as run by the Democrats initially in the nineties, that mass incarceration program successfully increased the prison population exponentially and disproportionately for people that, you know, if we're being tribal, look a lot more like him then look like either one of his co hosts just saying, but he's making the point that people that are a problem should either take what the government gives them or go to jail. Not right that they committed a crime, but just that their problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, the crime is they're homeless and they're mentally ill.
Speaker 2: Right, that's their right. So this isn't we're targeting the bad ombres, the criminals or none of that. And Brian Kilmead follows it up with, well, let's hear from him, that's the way it has to be. Or involuntary lethal injection or something. Just kill them, something involuntary lethal injection or something. Just kill them. I just kill him, I can. Okay, so cavalier or something, just kill him. I mean, you know, we can't lock him up because they won't take whatever it is we hand them from the government. Here's your resources, take it, or you're going to jail. If not that, hey, look let's just kill them or something.
Speaker 1: Not you We want to talk about insensitive comments, but it doesn't matter that the comments were made about a homeless person who might be mentally ill, or a group of them, because they don't matter, you see. But we're going to cancel a guy's show because he refers to the way he observed the president of our country mourning. This man who has been put up on some gold pedestal.
Speaker 2: Well, he's being lionized as a nash figure, a representative of America because they hold the sacred flag at half staff. A lot of things had to stop. I mean, broadcasters like Sinclair. Initially we're going to force every one of any of the stations they owned to run a program. You know, that whole memorial service to him was supposed to be run on all the Sinclair stations. They backed off and put it on YouTube because of the controversy that took place. But Nonetheless, this is the reaction and that's what came of these people, those people.
Speaker 1: And now if we are not we because I'm certainly not talking about making a national holiday for this man, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Kenny, who's who's wee white lady? You know, just saying and at the same time, no, I got you caliday. Well look the reason he well the holiday. Let's put it in context, because they're saying that he was like Martin Luther King junior, that he was a civil rights activist, that he was I mean, they have put a lot of labels on this guy. Hey, I'm just telling you what's what. You know, he disagreed with how civil rights should be because he thought that civil rights you know that broke Jim Crow were actually negative because they made it worse for dark skinned Americans in general, uh than it was before they broke Jim Crow in the country. So that's you know, these are all things that Kirk said. I'm not mischaracterizing or taken He said him several times during debates. These were the main points he made internationally as a representative of his organization. But he has gone from being the representative of an organization that people following tarily joined to now being put forth as part of the true representation of America.
Speaker 1: So you know, Christ when convenient America?
Speaker 2: No, okay. But but here's the thing that some people would say, right, Charlie Kirk was nonviolent. He never inspired any violence. And uh, you know what, only only Antifa in the left inspired violence. So you know the fact that Brian Kilmead said this, so what it didn't do anything or did it?
Speaker 1: Well, they haven't quite proven yet that, which you know, even if they did, I'm pretty sure they're not going to come out and say it. With the homeless camps that were shot up in Minnesota, he had I mean it was thirteen people were shot to, two of them in the head. One lad he's died, And of course they're gonna, you know, say that was because of an argument over a drug purchase or something, because you know, you got to throw that in there too. Not only are there homeless and mentally ill, they're all drug addicts too, So there's that. Well, they haven't proven that it's you know, correlation or anything. But the point is, could we be could we have any more hypocrisy and how far is it going to be or going to take before people realize that they are doing exactly what they were designed to do, which is to separate us, cause us to argue amongst ourselves so they can go behind that curtain. And actually, I don't even have to go behind a curtain anymore because they're doing it right in our face. Things it shouldn't be done. But we're too busy arguing over what whether this guy was should be a martyr, whether we should have a holiday over the sky. Come on, what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong? And that kill me. You guys said is out right wrong and he should have been punished for it, just like Kimmel was, But he wasn't because he's on the side of the MAGA side, right, And that's okay, right, And before I'm called a left snowflake or whatever they are today, don't because I'm not on a side. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, and that was wrong.
Speaker 2: Period. Well yeah, and here's the other thing. If nobody bothers to even make a correlation, we have no idea what this kind of attitude. Other remarks which were less blatant, and various other messages which have been fed through the propaganda machines out there of all sorts, whether they be you know, on Twitter, and people who have undue influence over the masses because they are supposedly important, like the richest man in the world coming out about I don't know ten minutes after Charlie Kirk was confirmed dead, stating that a leftist killed him, when they had no evidence to back that up whatsoever at that time. As to whether there was an orientation of the killer in question, you know, here's the thing, right, we don't know if the hanging of a homeless man in Mississippi was necessarily due to Brian Kilmead's comments or the general attitudes toward the homeless that they're not really people, they're an inconvenience and what they are is to be treated as such because they either need to be moved or eliminated somehow, and eventually, when you take away the value on those human lives enough, they don't deserve to be able to make their own choices. Either accept what the government gives them or not, either accept death or don't. Because you are an inconvenience, that's it. It doesn't matter if you've actually committed a crime or done anything wrong, or maybe if you are actually mentally ill for real, and who wouldn't be living in a mentally ill world? But nonetheless, maybe they're more mentally ill some of them. You still have people making the argument that a lot of them want to be homeless. You still have them ignoring the fact that a lot of them are veterans. And we have no idea of how to sort of calculate exactly how many people have been encouraged by stuff like what kill Meat said and many other attitudes regarding taking away the humanity from these beings that are are no longer with a roof over their heads, and where it has actually come from, because nobody's going to bother to study it, because nobody even investigates half the time when they turn up dead, and when they do.
Speaker 1: Ye, he doesn't like the word empathy. That's not a good word to have. He can't have empathy.
Speaker 2: Well, Charlie Kirk says that empathy was something that was just invented by new ag woke moron, So okay, fine, But nonetheless we have to have empathy for him and his family or else. And again, as I'm stating about the homeless thing, because I'm off of the Charlie Kirk topic, and we should be off of it because it's no longer related to this, which is taken away other people's humanity with your rhetoric, with your attitude, with your policies. And you know what, that's just fine, because who is going to fight back on behalf of the homeless anyway? You don't see homeless activists out there, do you? So you know, and there's no way to calculate how many people have been You and I followed a series of murders here and making Georgia regarding the homeless that were completely without any sort of reason or rhyme to them except that it was acceptable basically to kill homeless people. They've been used for sport, from bum fights onto you know, the madness of just well, you know, I only killed a homeless person. You know I only killed I only killed a hooker, I only killed a you know, here we go. So if you can put them in a box where they don't have any value anyway, and that's acceptable, it can lead to people I don't know treating them that way. And I know it might not matter to anybody else, but there's still if we're all created in God's image according to a lot of people's beliefs, and we're all God's children according to a lot of people's beliefs. It seems to me as though God would not want any of his children to be murdered just because they don't count, because judgments like that are not reserved for human beings to make, but are actually the kind of thing that gods are supposed to do, or your God, if you want to be singular about it, that's fine, But either way, that's who's supposed to decide who lives and dies. Unless I misunderstand the many, many, many religious pontifications.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: What do we call those opining citizens out there that tell me all about the embracing of the people that they tell you to embrace when they're talking about how difficult it is, and even Charlie Kirk's widow and the strangeness of the activity and whatever else, even she has to virtue saying the look, I'm going to forgive my husband's murderer. But when you do that for whatever reason or how you know genuine it is or anything else, And then on the other hand, say, but you know what, not those people, not the leftists, not the homeless, not the Even if you think that every trends or gay person is mentally ill, then not the mentally ill, not the gay people, and not the people that came from somewhere else, because well, they don't deserve any human dignity or rights or anything else unless they got a million dollars. Then we can speed that up, you know, because you've got a gold card.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm so tired of the Christian bullshit of down my throat. I'm tired of it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're only.
Speaker 1: Christian when it's convenient. Period. I don't care who gets offended by that. And it is so evident that that is how it is is portrayed, because if you were truly a Christian, those thoughts wouldn't You wouldn't have them, You wouldn't think that, you know, a mentally ill person should just be euthanized like a sick dog. We treat our sick dogs better than we do our homeless people. You know what you talk about the medication, they a lot of them do need medicine. But here's the problem with that. I have medicine that I need, but I can't get it because I came to my doctor for six weeks to get my medicine refilled. Yeah, so don't talk about how easy it is for them to just go get their medicine, because it's not that easy. I'm waiting six weeks. Yeah, well, but I have to know in my own brain that I'll be okay without my hope.
Speaker 3: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: But you know, these people have no support system, nobody to turn to to help them. Yeah, we have our programs here, but there are so many any of them that need help that they just kind of go falling by the wayside. So they are mentally ill, they may be schizophrenic, they may be name any any illness in the in the d S M five thing, you just name it.
Speaker 2: They need.
Speaker 1: They need medicine. And maybe if they got the medication they needed, they would be in the right frame of mind to be able to go to some of these programs that are offered to help them get out of the situation that they're in. But that doesn't matter because they're they're they're not worth the effort, they're not worth the consideration, and they're not worth the time. And it just makes me sick.
Speaker 2: Well, cut to the chase, it's not worth it because they are not worth. It very simple. It is the value and the devaluation of human life. And I've only got a couple of minutes left before I got to go meet with somebody else and deal with something. But the point here I think has been made. Is there anything that you want to throw in before we're done? Because I didn't. I didn't hey, I didn't bother to play anything about the tailan All deal, the progress that was made by RFK Junior regarding Hey, maybe we should hold off a little bit on the vaccines for a minute, although I gotta tell you, I might have more to say about whether tiland All is killing anybody on another show and a minor update. You know, I might be able to get my YouTube channel back because now they're reversing policy. By the way, and don't tell me that this is not an influence from the government, even if it does work in my favor. Gotta tell you, I'm not feeling real great about it, although I do expect large corporations to buckle when the money's right. But weirdly YouTube is trying to backtrack and say, you know what, We're gonna give a counce back to people who got struck down for you know, the COVID misinformation or vaccine misinformation, and also people that ready for this one might have been the election deniers and all of that. And you're putting out misinformation about you know, political election and selection processes. If we took your account away for that, we might give it back to you now. And that announcement splashed across the news organizations today as well, And indeed there was an application available for me. I put it in, but I got to tell you that tells you exactly how fickle and which way the wind blows, and if you happen to catch the right money train, you might get an advantage, but it doesn't necessarily make it the righteous, constitutional or fair treatment that a lot of people think they're getting out of some of these reversals. But then again, you know, even Ted Cruz tried to tell you, maybe this isn't good if it's in somebody else's hands, But as long as we got it, it's all good, right anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, all of us crazy people who were you know, going against the vaccine, the mandatory vaccine, you know, the government came away out and admit it, well, didn't we didn't stop the virus no, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, but you weren't allowed to question it. Yeah, you weren't allowed.
Speaker 1: To question not then, but now you know it'd shamee. So you know we were wrong for doing that.
Speaker 2: Well right, But that's the thing with with a revisionist idea about you know, the truth and everything else might be a little safer to protect. I don't know everybody's free speech, whether you like it or not, because that's the only way we all get a shot at a little bit of free speech. And but but no, screw it. You know, as long as we're winning, we're winning. Remember Charlie Sheen winning. And yeah, he's got a Netflix documentary out now and seems to be a lot more stable even with the HIV. But it is what it is. This is where we are. And here's the thing. It proves correct something that it was an epiphany I had years ago on this show and I said it a few times and everybody's like, ah, come on, man, you just don't like what you asked. Hey, Trump, you have derangement syndrome. And I'm like, it's not Trump that I'm saying is the only sign of this thing. But it is obvious by watching his rise but it doesn't mean that he's the only or even the main problem here. The reality is this, Americans who say they believe in freedom and they believe in choice and everything else. If given the opportunity to force their ideas on everybody else, their right way of being on everybody else, they don't believe for a second in everybody else's freedom, only their own. And their freedom is not just limited to their ability to do things freely or their ability to do whatever the hell they want. It is actually about their freedom to enforce upon you their ideas. That's what they believe in. And you know, to the winner goes the spoils, and we won. That's why we're correct. And that is not a Donald Trump issue or left or right issue. That is again another problem, along with having no value attached to human life for various reasons. It's not something that goes to one side or the other. It is like a ninety seven percent to three percent issue. Wait a minute, I sound like Trump who was saying that ninety seven percent of the press was against them and all that too. Damn, there was a lot to cover and we didn't even get to all of it in over an hour and thirty minutes. Wait a minute, almost an hour and forty five minutes here, missus. Oh, but I did my best, So anything you want to say in closing.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate you letting me come on to vent my frustrations. And I hope I didn't get to a strike. And if I did, I.
Speaker 2: Apologize, well, who knows anymore?
Speaker 1: If you know me, I can't always.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I can't always control myself.
Speaker 2: I got it, I understand, and neither can anybody else apparently. And I got to tell you, though, we really should think about the things we say, why we say them, and how we say them, because if we're saying them to anyone else other than ourselves, we might be having an effect. So there you go, and one more time, you know what, I appreciate anybody who can contribute anything. It will be helpful and it will go to our survival as we are up against plenty of things and trying to keep everything rolling. But I hope that you got something out of this, you the listener, by request, I'm doing my best to start to introduce my version of comedy into some of this, because I gotta laugh at things that make me want to scream and cry, really, because that's a better response, and that's all I can do. So, yeah, I'm cracking some jokes. And I told you guys, I'm not good at you at humor, but a few of you said, no, you should do some humor. You should do some comedies.
Speaker 5: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Fi radio nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 9: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 10: Called nuclear weapons? And other things like.
Speaker 6: Lots of you know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 10: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust. You know what uronium is, right, Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uonium is right? Think called nuclear.
Speaker 8: Weapons and other.
Speaker 9: Things like lots.
Speaker 6: Of you know what uranium is, rights.
Speaker 10: Things are done with uronium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust, nuclear holo Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holo.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 9: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's interesting, Yeah the colatoon.
Speaker 9: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network things work out a bit bitter don't much better?
Speaker 11: What I mean, it's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs are much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 9: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ochelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 11: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot com
Speaker 2: Conversation