Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today, my guests are Kathy O'Brien and doctor Juliet Ingle. Check out our merchshop beautiful shirt designs. I am wearing the FKN logo t We have shirts from the films as well. We just got hoodies up there. Use the link right in the description to go check those out. We are booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Kathy O'Brien and doctor Juliet Ingle. Kathy is a nationally and internationally recognized US government whistleblower and survivor of the mk Ultra mind control program. Doctor Juliet Ingle is an author and also survivor of the CIA's monarch Mkultra program. Kathy, doctor Juliet, Welcome back. How are y'all doing doing real well?
Speaker 2: I'm having fun with my friend Rosa and Bauer, who is one of the very first to be speaking out on MK ultra, and she'll be joining us here today too, so I love it a little extra fun.
Speaker 3: And here she is.
Speaker 1: Rozan. Hello, he welcome to Forbidden Knowledge News. An unexpected surprise today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, well, I'll do it well.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. It is great to have you. It's great to have all of you. Last time doctor Juliet and Kathy were on, we explored your experiences within the MK ultra programs as well as a bit about your healing journeys. Today, we're going to get deeper into those experiences, share some insights and extremely important information about the programs themselves, and what is going on with our ongoing battle against this pre class. Before we do, let's get some brief introductions, starting with Kathy. Tell us a little bit about yourself and let the audience know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: I'm a survivor of CIA MK ultra mind control. I've been speaking out for over thirty five years on MK ultra mind control and healing from it. I was used on a White House Pentagon level deep in the swamp among perpetrators who steal elections, use drug and human trafficking across open borders to fund their globalist agenda, and who are using mind control on a global population to usher it in deepen that swamp. Among these perpetrators, they were talking all the time. They know that when trauma occurs, the brain photographically records events surrounding trauma, and they use that mechanism for delivering messages to an from government leaders, drug lords, and child traffickers like I was used in all those years. It's used for delivering messages and speeches, and so they know that happens. And yet they arrogantly thought I was going to die with their secrets before they could be told they were wrong as usual, And they talked so much right in front of me about what the plan is for us, all, how they were extending into different branches of government, how this corruption has permeated child protective services, how child sex trafficking has become one of the most lucrative businesses on the planet. In my lifetime, so I've got a vast array of information, and I look forward to sharing more and more of it as people's ears and eyes are open to the reality of MK Ultra mind control and thank you so much for doing so.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to sharing this with everyone. Doctor Juliet, briefly introduce yourself. Let the audience know how they can find more about you as well.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm one of the oldest survivors. I'm seventy seven years old. I went into the program. The program started in the US in nineteen fifty three. I was sold into the program by my father in nineteen fifty five. I'm what about eight years older than Kathy, I think, and.
Speaker 3: Like her.
Speaker 4: I met a lot of the original people in the program because I was one of the first, and I was put in the program as a child of CIA operatives, and they talked a lot about around me, about me, about the program, they were trying different things. I met the doctor Greens, the German scientists, and I can see now, all these years later, the terrible effects this is having on us, our population, our world reputation were as the as the country run by satanists and pedophiles. And honestly, I can't say that's not true. And so we'll we'll talk more about it. And Kathy is my absolute hero, and she was the first to speak out courageously. I followed her for probably twenty years before I got my own voice, and it took that long. And I'm just thrilled to know her, and she's the best right on.
Speaker 1: And Roseanne needs little introduction, but say hello and tell us a little bit about how you got involved with this kind of awareness work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my name is Roseanne Barr and I I I was born into a traumatized family, and so I became traumatized at like age three. I just had such a traumatic event in my life that I believe it rewired me. And I got a pair of eyes, which I don't really know why I got them, but I was just able to see things in a different way than.
Speaker 2: Anybody around me in.
Speaker 5: Salt Lake City, Utah as a girl growing up in an Orthodox Jewish family of survivors from World Wars to concentration camps, and I just got the eyes to see. Plus I'm on the autism spectrum and I just see systems clearly, and I see how they're put together, and I always did, And being in Salt Lake, I remember seeing things as a girl in Noa. They were peculiar and not logical, and it gave you a.
Speaker 2: Lot of insight into Hollywood later.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, and then yeah, it kind of it's I can't say, it just gave me a pair of eyes that's very different. And I would always have my my the way I looked at things verified more and more and more. And then when I came to Hollywood, it was like, oh my, it's exactly what I thought. And so I started really seeing it there working with child survivors, and that's how I hooked up with Kathy and I introduced her giving a speech she and Mark way back in like four hundred years ago, two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's how we met.
Speaker 5: And also the psychiatrists that I worked with to integratest my dissociative identity disorder was doctor Colin Ross, who Mark, Kathy's husband, Mark Phillips knew, and they both verified each other's you know, because doctor Ross also worked on MK ultro, written several books on it, and declassified several documents. Right, And so we just all fit together because I was They're introducing Kathy as my hero as well, and a survivor of some of the not some of, but the worst things that could ever happen to a human being. And yet when Kathy and I met. It was so fun. We we I don't know what, but we just had a blast. We forgot the world and we just went back to a place of as if we had not been damaged or something.
Speaker 2: We saw the future. We knew we'd reached this point of disclosure. Thank you for all you're doing to bring this information out.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanked, Thank you both. Thank you Rosanne for lending your voice to this. I want to go back to something you said earlier, Kathy, that they were letting you know all of their plans as you participated in these programs. Tell us a little bit about some of the things that they had planned for us all well.
Speaker 2: They talked about things of infiltrating different governments around the world, because kult is a global project for a globalist agenda. It was one hundred year plan that began with Project paper Clip, when we imported the Nazi and Facias scientists into the US. With them came the formula for mk Ultra mind control. The CIA was formed to carry it through worldwide, and the National Security Act was put in place to keep it secret. Because knowledge is our defense against mind control. The plan was to infiltrate so many aspects of society, that they had a three generational effect on humanity because it was known in Hitler Himmler research that after three generations, any knowledge based, abuse, base, or belief system becomes autogenic in the brain. And they thought that they could bring people into full compliance with their agenda, which was supposed to culminate twenty thirty. Agenda twenty thirty. That's what it's really all about, is a slave society agenda that was supposed to have us all dumbed down to align with artificial intelligence. And you know, think about that, dumbed down to align with artificial intelligence, because you know, when we're using our full brains, in light of the amazing, brilliant brains that we've all been given, we have wisdom that all thinks their criminal minds and artificial intelligence. So our wisdom has been under attack, our humanity has been under attack, and their greatest fear is that we're going to remember who we are, why we're here, and that we have the ultimate power with the strength of the human spirit. So the Great Awakening is real. People are waking up. We're in the middle of a mental and spiritual evolution, and they're losing power so the things that I heard them discussing, the plans that they had in place are not unfolding quite the way they wanted them to. Yet many people were affected, especially with the plan that they had for the vaccines and how they wanted to reduce our numbers to a much more manageable size. All this information is in my nineteen ninety five testimony for Congress Transformation of America, so you know, the information is still right there, and people can start to see for themselves, you know, exactly where they're going wrong.
Speaker 5: A big part of it, Kathy, was the education syst Yeah, was absolutely public education, the indoctrination of children using the old Hitler's Youth programming, the Global Education program.
Speaker 2: It originally was called, now called common Core. It was intended to and doctrinate children with what to think rather than how to think, and that has had an effect over three generations. This real powerful now.
Speaker 1: And doctor Juliet, I know you had similar experiences with them telling you about their future plans for society. You mentioned last time you were on how they said they planned to eliminate the black race by the two thousands or believe or somewhere around that time, which that didn't come to fruition. They obviously aren't all powerful. They don't always get their agendas achieved. But what are some of the other things that they relate to you well.
Speaker 4: And I've written these things down, and every once in a while I would turn into social studies report in school saying things like the black population will be.
Speaker 3: Gone from the world. It was nineteen eighty two, Okay, it was.
Speaker 4: A very specific. That was their first agenda. Nineteen eighty two was their first go Then came the two thousand y two K and then came Agenda twenty twenty one, and now we're to Agenda twenty thirty. But they're going to pull out all this stops. And for one of the reasons for that is that so many of us are deprogramming. And I think a lot of that has to do with I'm seventy seven. I think in my seventies. It's just it's just like the barriers that held the artificial parts together are coming down.
Speaker 3: I did a lot of work, I've done a lot of healing.
Speaker 4: I spent a lot of time on it, but I think the barriers are weakening. And what matters to me at seventy seven is not what mattered to me at the age of thirty. And I find this talking to people. Many many people are coming forward and starting to remember and understand that this is happening. I've just spent the last few days working with atn Epstein's survivor, who's a spectacular musician and singer who records all of her music in the four thirty two frequency. Well, yeah, we were artificially changed into an unnatural frequency of four forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, and I failed to look up exactly what year that was, but I think.
Speaker 2: Was it seventy? Was it? Was it right?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Right after the summer Alive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it was.
Speaker 4: It was while I was at four point, they were experimenting with with the frequencies, and somewhere in that transition they went to four forty. But listening to her music, this is Odra Fossano and she is a one of the most highly victimized Epstein survivors, and her music is spectacular. She just put out a new album and it's all in four thirty two, and it was like it it washed my mind. It's like it shut out all the noise, you know. Well, I don't know if everybody here, it's like my mind is like I'm always hearing, like all the radios are on, you know, and and I listened to her music and it just.
Speaker 3: Calmed me down.
Speaker 1: Last time you were both on, I believe I asked you both about the recruiting process for these programs, and doctor Juliet, I know you came from an intelligence family, and this is often the case. They recruit from within. They can groom and create powerful people from within by essentially torturing them and turning most of them into psychopaths or whatever kind of person that they're trying to create through these programs. But would you say that the Gate program is also a way for them to recruit and has been for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was taking part of the plan to take over education was to recruit through identifying all of the gifted and talented children and then mind control programming them.
Speaker 3: I mean, they almost all of us. In all private and.
Speaker 4: Public schools, children are selected for the Gate program. And the Gate program starts every time with them drinking drugs. So they're given the notorious phizzy pink drink. Nobody knows what's in it. From my experience, it's probably LSD derivatives and other various memory canceling drugs because the people who go through the program have no recollection of what was done to them but that it was horrific, it was awful, and yeah, so there it is. It's all throughout our public education. And this is in the nineteen fifties when they were talking about all this. They hated it that they couldn't get into the schools, and now they're in the schools.
Speaker 1: Anything to add kathy about the recruiting mechanisms for these programs.
Speaker 2: Well, the education system, since we're talking about that, was definitely infiltrated in Michigan. That's where I was thrust into the project, and then traffic to the Epstein Island of its time, Mackinaw Island, Michigan, where they talked about how they were going to infiltrate the school system. In later years, in the nineteen eighties, I worked under Education Secretaries Bill Bennett and Lamar Alexander who were putting in the Global Education program into the school system. They took writing by hand out of the schools because using a pen activates the logic critical analysis part of the brain. Writing on paper is a way of processing memory and processing information, which is why journaling is so healing for survivors of trauma. But it's also a great way to critically analyze information when you're in the school system. And they didn't want that critical analysis. They didn't want children researching and thinking. They wanted them to follow what they were told. They wanted to program them with a knowledge base rather than have them discover it, so they put computers into the school system instead. Typing on a keyboard does not activate the same logic critical analysis part of the brain that moving appen does. So not only did they get the computers in there, but they were also able to use the harmonics and alter the information in the computers. So they just completely rewrote history to promote the global agenda, to make people think that that was acceptable to go there with their agenda, rather than protecting our personal and national sovereignty. So it was just very much set up in the school system all along. Michigan was a prototype of leading up to it. We were number one in the nation because as they had already found a way to program the children and they were just simply memorizing, not really learning anything. Like my daughter Kelly so brilliantly said, programmed information is not applicable knowledge, and we all need to have that applicable knowledge. We can stop the indoctrination of our children by getting writing by hand back in the school system. You know, so parents just go to your schools and get writing by hand back in. That's very important for activating how to think, rather than allowing for our children to be indoctrinated what to think.
Speaker 1: It seems like these programs were a big part of forming the systems that were subjected to today. Liked our education system, but also big forma. They seem to have been experimenting on people so that they could develop our modern pharmaceuticals to use for mass mind control purposes. And I think all the experience menation done during the m k ultra era is now being implemented on the masses right now through the technology and through the pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Roseanne shaking her hat here, what do you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's all. It all works to dumb down and numb the process of thinking and especially memory.
Speaker 3: They don't like.
Speaker 5: They don't like genetic memory, they don't like tribal memory. They don't like woman's memory. They really hate that one. But they hate memory because it's part of thinking. So it's to dumb everything down, it is.
Speaker 2: And I think the children have been dumbed down with prozac and who knows what else they're giving them these days because they said they had attention deficit disorder. Children are curious, They want to know truth, they recognize truth pure. They want to learn how to think, and they're so bored being doctrinated with lies that they aren't they don't have.
Speaker 5: Any attentions span like why should I pay attentions?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know it's not real or true. Yeah, so they drug them instead. So big Pharma, we got to get big Pharma out of.
Speaker 1: The picture, doctor Juliet. Anything to add about our modern pharmaceuticals and how it relates to what they were doing with the programs.
Speaker 4: Well, the man who the first director of mk elter was Sydney Gottlieb. Sidney Gottlieb was the head of technical services for the OSS and known as the head poisoner of the CIA and his search his research was all on bioweapons development and using LSD to develop mind control. So he was a farm considered a pharmaceutical bioweapon genius, and he was brought in to the program, and uh we we got the results they were able to import. LSD was donated to the to the program by Eli Lilly Company, by the ton because they wanted to develop drugs that could be taken by the entire population to numb all of us down. And they did that because that's what Prozac is, and the other derivatives of the LSD from the LSD family, So you've got their their dream would be to have all children on.
Speaker 3: Prozac derivatives.
Speaker 4: So and then and then you combine this with the other thing they had going was they brought in the cyber the cybernetics specialists because they saw pharmaceutical on one side and computer technology on the other, and the human mind in the middle. And uh so the the ultimate manifestation of that is AI.
Speaker 3: Which is the ultimate. Its stupid.
Speaker 4: It's like a great big third that we're all supposed to worship.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And and and people are like consulting Groc like it's oh, my god, Groc said this, my God, that uncovered the secret of life itself. No, it's just a pile of what some intern in Amherst put in somewhere, you know, after a drunken party.
Speaker 3: It's worthless. It's worthless.
Speaker 4: What is worth everything is our connection to the divine and and our ability to process the information. You know, use our own minds, use our own spirits, evaluate the world around us without all the noise. So we got to get rid of the four forty noise and align ourselves with I think the divine frequency, which is four thirty two.
Speaker 1: For most people these days. You can bring up the drug, you can bring up the torture, the technology that may have been used. But when you start mentioning the occult or satanism, people start to check out. They don't believe that at higher levels, these people are really dabbling in the occult and utilizing it for these programs. Not only that, but our most wealthy and powerful people in the world are involved with these dark occult practices. That's a tough one for people to wrap their minds around, but it was very much a part of these programs, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's an important understanding of mk ultra that trauma is the basis of mind control, and it had been found in Hitler Himmler research. There's no trauma more horrific on the human mind than sexual abuse of a child prior to age five. Well, the brain is still forming, it shuts down neuron pathways and it keeps them shut down through for a lifetime, making them compliant without our brains firing properly, were compliant. So ultimately that's that's the intent. It's to shut those down. And they found the second most powerful thing was satanic ritual abuse because blood trauma is so horrific on the human mind and it shuts it down, So it was used as a mind control mechanism, not only on individuals, but on the whole global population. We saw so much satanic blood trauma twenty twenty while we were glued to our TVs, masked up, limiting oxygen to our brain necessary for critical analysis, free thought.
Speaker 5: Kind The kids and watching that, yeah what kids in school especially, Yeah, the masks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was so horrific on people. And then they saw that blood trauma. Well, it's used as a trauma based for mind control. It's like my primary mk ultra mind control pro grammar was Lieutenant Colonel Michael o'quina, the founder of the Occult templeus that on military basis. He wrote the the book mind Wars, which is how to use blood trauma and trauma to traumatize the nation and for psychological warfare operations. But he was so high up in MK ultra that he was. He could be at any NASA, DARPA, or military facility, he could be in the White House, any place he needed to be in order to perpetuate MK ultra, and he wouldn't didn't worship Satan per se. He worshiped the power, you know, of of the control that it gave him over people to utilize that that trauma base. So he used both the pedophilia and the Satanic theme, and he also threw an alien the too, because anything that makes us feel like something's beyond our realm, to a fact, makes us more vulnerable to being easily laden, manipulated. So it's not as much that of a worshiping the Satanic as it is worshiping the control it gives them over other people. And yet, you know, how do we define evil? Evil is evil as evil and that is the ultimate.
Speaker 4: And this this is a point where Kathy and my programming run right together, because from nineteen sixty one to nineteen sixty six, I was twelve to seventeen, I was at the Presidio in the mk Altar program at Fort Point, which is the northern point of the presidio and it's the point that runs under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Speaker 3: I was there with.
Speaker 4: Michael Akino, who's one year older than me, and he was there as a frightened, skinny, constantly traumatized child, and he was picked on by Anton Levy and by the other Satanists. And of course they weren't, as Kathy says, they weren't really Satanists.
Speaker 3: They just saw this as control.
Speaker 4: So we were all involved in like time travel and interdimensional travel and writing the Satanic Bible and coming up with drug induced visions and then writing them on parchment, and.
Speaker 3: So this all exists.
Speaker 4: There is a Bible of Satan, but it was created at four point. Michael Aquino became an absolute monster, but when I knew him, he was still this scared, skinny teenager.
Speaker 3: Charles Manson was there.
Speaker 4: He was about fifteen years older than me, more than ten years older than me, but he was he was at that time.
Speaker 3: He was like the nerd.
Speaker 4: He would set up all the gear, transfer everybody, manage transportation, drive us round to the Laurel Canyon, sex parties, and and and so I knew these people before they were fully mind controlled. And when I knew Michael Kino, he was more afraid of me than I was of him. And and then he he when I left at the age of seventeen, he would have been eighteen, and then he went on and became just a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was being groomed himself at the same time that you were. And you mentioned Anton Levy. What was his involvement with these programs? Was he higher levels?
Speaker 3: He's just older.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 4: When I first met him, he was Tony Levy or something like that, and then he went on to become Anton Leavey.
Speaker 3: But he he he.
Speaker 4: Was again they were. He was just older. He was further along in the program then we were. We were the young ones, myself, Michael Kino, and others in that group, and we were being used by the older ones and the older ones were being used by the senior ones.
Speaker 3: So we were all in that hierarchy.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Phil Spector there?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Phil Spector was there. He was very close to Charles mint and and wow.
Speaker 4: Then they would drive my Phil's Charlie Manson would put it all the teenage girls in a van drive us to these these parties where are and we were given costumes. I've actually seen myself in some videos of these parties where they dressed us up. I had to wear a tall hat and practically nothing underneath. And our job was to dance at crazy, get everybody high on LSD, get them all naked on the ground, get them photographed, and then Phil Spector would come around and sign them up for record contracts.
Speaker 2: And didn't he do the harmonics and stuff that Charles Manson was talking about saying it's in the music, man, it's in the music, because they were using the break quintcies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what point was all about. Actually, I didn't explain that very well. The reason I was there was it was harmonics research. I was a music protege and a pianist and they were grooming me as a performer. And I was approaching the point where, at seventeen years old, I was either going to go full on MK ultra and do the whole performance thing in four forty because they were switching the music frequencies, or I was out and I was on my own, out cold, no music, no help, no money, no food, no family, no nothing. And I took that so I went that way. The rest of them went the other way. So you could take Michael and me and I chose one life, and I wasn't running the army, and he chose he chose the other. It's because he was terrified by them. Just I don't think he had the courage to break away.
Speaker 1: Now this is for both of you to answer. Earlier, you mentioned the deprogramming doctor Juliet, and I've heard from several victims that part of the initial programming process is to ensure that if a person is to ever start to become aware and start to deprogram themselves, that their life will be extremely difficult, maybe even suicide triggers or triggers to turn to drugs or something that would harm them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that in fact, the program is designed to protect itself. There are programs guarding programs. And even now, the first thing I ran into when I start like opening up a major avenue to remember is starting to hear my father's voice telling me, oh, got You're worthless, waste of space, what.
Speaker 3: You know, why are you bothering? Don't get up in the morning and just die, you know. Uh?
Speaker 4: But and now I'm so tired of it.
Speaker 3: It's like I just got shut up.
Speaker 6: But it's it's it does cause like you saw Isaac Cappy, that that young man that came forward and was just spilling his guts with information and then jumped off a bridge and.
Speaker 3: Nobody understood why.
Speaker 4: And it's because he just and he he flooded himself with memories in an unfiltered way. He should have, you know, followed Kathy's advice and instead of like letting it all come out of his mouth, start writing it down or how I visualize it as pulling it like a piece of thread, you know, like through a needle, so that it's not this wall of of approbation that comes at you that deliberately in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the programming is extensive on the level I was used on the White House Pentagon level. In my particular programming, there were death programs put in place to replace what spies used to take the old cyanide pill. You know. It was to so that you would die with the knowledge before you could talk about it. And all that can be written out on paper. And you know, when you deprogram the program first and instead of writing out what the programming, what you did, you know, write out how you came to do that what was the program? What did they say? And when you find that out, you can you realize, oh, they're they're saying that I'm going to die if I do this, or you know. So you write all that out and it diffuses it because it opens the neuron pathways in the brain. When you write out memory, it shifts the emotionally incomprehensible over to logic, where it's written out on paper consciously seeing healing happens psychiatrically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, everything all at once. And because those neuron pathways in the brain are open, they can no longer be triggered. It's the triggers are free. And it's much like knowing a magic trick. When you know how it's done, then the spell is broken, you know. So it's a matter of consciously realizing it. And it's important to write it out first. And that's why I encourage all survivors to write out their memory before speaking, because it's so important to make sure you don't end up tripping over one of those one of those one of those kind of of programs you knew about those two implanted programs implanted, Yeah, do you have any anything to add to that, I'm not just taking it in there. Yeah, yeah, I've been here both of you because I'm thinking about this is pretty bringing historic to hear this, to hear to hear both of you speak and know that you both survived and that you both had a level of healing that grew your consciousness, which is the greatest f you to them. They wanted to shrink your consciousness, but you all learned how to escape that matrix and grow it. And happy day, well Mark taught us, he talked. I mean, all three of us have been influenced by Mark in that regard and helped us to all overcome that kind of programming. And it was Mark's brilliance that's got that information out to begin with. And he couldn't release that information because he was so high in intelligence and bound by laws of sedition. But I released it in PTSD Time to Heal. And you'll notice on the back of PTSD Time to Heal, Right, there is Roseanne Barr, you know, because of the magnitude of what she was exposed to and healed from too. So you know, ultimately it goes back to the reverberating effects of what Mark taught us and how fortunate we all are that Mark was able to make that difference for not only all of us, but humanity as a whole. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now, for those that aren't familiar, could you tell us a little bit more about who Mark was to you?
Speaker 2: Mark rescued my daughter and me right out of the Washington d C. Swamp in nineteen eighty eight. Mark was working the highest levels of intelligence mind sciences. He was a spooky wore every hat, CIA, FBI, and SA Secret Service so he could be wherever he needed to be to be in and he was in those key places to do whatever his work was. And when he saw little children being taken in and out of the White House, when he saw MK ultra affecting society the magnitude that it was blackmail operations, undermining our justice system and compromising judges all the way up past the Supreme all the way up to the Supreme Court, he was determined to do something. And how fortunate for Kelly and me that he rescued us right out of the Washington d C. Swamp and handed us keys to our mind. So, yeah, it was quite a journey. Mark and I eventually fell in love and we had the most amazing relationship for over thirty years, and that love lives on. Mark passed away in twenty seventeen and the whole world lost a hero, but all that he shared, his legacy definitely lives on.
Speaker 1: Definitely on, Doctor Juliet. I want to go back to something you mentioned earlier, time travel. I'm sure most people have a certain view of time travel that isn't exactly what you're alluding to, what you experience. Could you tell us a little bit about what you were experiencing as time travel, what they were putting you through?
Speaker 4: Well, I can, uh, I can tell you, yeah, I can relate it in my experience and with the caveat that it involved drugs all the time, so.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: And and Joan Biez wrote a song called play Me Backwards, and that song describes every session I ever had in the MK ultra.
Speaker 3: Ritualistic world.
Speaker 4: And the word start with the night begins with a pop of skin and a sudden rush of stars. Now on the on the internet and in grock, they've changed words. They've changed it to a sudden rush of scarlet or something. But it was stars, and it was then a little boy playing with a goat's head and a little girl doing something. But I mean she's describing a ritual that preceded the children going out on a beach like we did in Tijuana at the Autonomous University of Mexico. That beach was one of the they called them the slices, where time is putting up against like a fault line in the time space continuum, and it moves and you can ride it and you can go into different dimensions different times. The adults were afraid to do it because it was dangerous and a lot of people died in doing this because it involved sending your energetic and spiritual body out of your physical body, and if you couldn't get back completely, you died, and a lot of children did die.
Speaker 3: So they were using us for that, And and.
Speaker 4: So that that happened when I was a small child on the beach of Mexico and they would take us down there and they would have us time travel and commune with with the other alienities and bring backstories.
Speaker 5: And but was that because of drugs that that was happening.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 4: I say, that's why I don't take it so seriously. It felt real, But I was also performing because they didn't feed us, And and then what would happen is it would get dark. They'd start at bonfire and all the adults would be cooking hamburgers and eating hot dogs and would be smelling this food. And you want to control children, you starve them. And that's what they were doing. And I would have done anything for some food. So for me, you know, I had no control over the drugs, but I knew how to put on a good show and ride the slice and bring back whatever they wanted. Now, kids did die, so were they dying of starvation? Drug overdoses are actually not getting back. I do believe that there are places. And Fort Point is another one. That's where the Fort Point points north northwest a little bit, and it's where you have ocean on one side, you have the salt water, you have the brackish water of the San Francisco Bay, and when the tide shift, this massive wall of water goes creening past the point of Fort Point with this massive discharge of energy and ions. And then they there's the slice. So they would have this jumping spice slice and in that case bringing back lore and stories and and uh alien adventures to write. I mean they had us writing this on skin and it was was then used in the Satanic.
Speaker 3: Bible again, all full of drugs.
Speaker 4: And and and and like Charles Manson loved the drugs. If you didn't want to take your drugs, you could give them to him and and.
Speaker 3: I did I.
Speaker 4: But still you know when they give you shots as you could do. So how how my belief in that is, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My my experience in time travel was was vastly different in that so much my programming was like dark DARPA generated and what they're capable of, and and the kind of things that I heard discussed about time travel, like George Bush talking about how aliens are us in the future. You know that it's about time travel and all this kind of stuff raises a lot of questions. But in my personal experience, I had this time travel where I was going way back into primitive time. And since I deprogrammed the program first, I heard what they were telling me what I was experiencing traveling through time. And because I was able to deprogram the program first, I got to the reality of being in Haiti. I was actually used in Haitian operations in the eighties where they were eliminating the Blacks. Yes, Juliet, like what you were saying with the vaccine, with the AIDS vaccine, and they started there in Haiti. And since I was carrying out that particular operation under MK ultra mind control, the primitiveness of Haiti back in those days was just like going back in time. And I would have believed I had been back in time if I hadn't deprogrammed the program first. But because I did the other way, I was able to get to the reality of it and see the Clinton's involvement and the child sex trafficking, the human trafficking, the human harvesting that was going on, the annihilation of the population through mass genocide with the AIDS virus that was supposed to have spread, you know, much further than it did, but they still you know, AIDS was still absolutely horrific. But that all that was buried behind this concept of time travel that definitely felt like it looked like it everything else except for having deprogrammed the program and heard the words I was being told. It's like, if I was really traveling through time, why do they have to tell me?
Speaker 1: This is for both of you as well. Do you think these programs are still in operation in some capacity. It seems like with the level of technology we have, it would be much easier to gain access to young minds and program them even remotely.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's going on. It has exponentially increased over time. I mean when I started, there were it was this very limited number because it was just the CIA kids, and then kids they started bringing in from Mexico who were in the program, so there were a dozen sites carrying this out. But by the time they got to the first congressional hearings in nineteen seventy six, which was the first time they actually looked at this for the public, they admitted to having eighty institutions across the United States, involved United States and Canada, and one hundred and fifty programs with an unknown number of sub programs, no oversight, no budgetary restrictions, no results that they could speak to. And then they claim that in nineteen seventy six they destroyed all the records.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't.
Speaker 4: In nineteen seventy eight, that was the Senior Executive Service pops up about it right where, Yeah, and suddenly you've got about thousands of people who I believe are the surviving, most most MK Ultra victims didn't survive, but the ones that survived that were in the in the group like Kathy and me, that actually they got their souls. They went into the Senior Executive Service and then they're distributed throughout governments, corporations. They used to brag on their website before they took it down, but you can find it that they ran seventy six government agencies.
Speaker 3: They are the deep.
Speaker 2: State, Yeah they.
Speaker 4: Are, and they came through MK and they are mind controlled. And that's why we're getting such crazy, bizarre, awful moralless. That's why you say the country's run by satanic pedophiles.
Speaker 3: Well there they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, look how technology has advanced since we were into and it was already you know, we were already part of the frequencies back then, so you know it, where what do they have now? The MK Ultra hearings that opened on June thirtieth, you know, that was a really good basis and a start and open minds worldwide to the reality of MK ULTR. But we have a long way to go to and explore. Obviously, all those records weren't destroyed or Tulsea Gabbard's office wouldn't have been rated. On May thirteenth, after the first MK Ultra hearings were postponed because of the threats that were going on and the fear over these documents that under presidential order had been had been ordered to be declassified. The CIA went in and confiscated them and the JFK files. There's so much more that needs to be own on how many levels my testimony still under national security? Why you know, it's We've got a long way to go. We have a lot of information to uncover, and I'm trusting that these MK Ultra hearings are going to give voice to survivors, to survivors like you and me, Roseanne, so many others that we know of that can bring the information forward, including the younger ones that do have the information on the technological advancements and what they're capable of today. We know that the cellophones are programming kids, video games, programming kids. Television has programmed generations. So the technological programming that has been going on for generations has highly advanced, and knowledge is our defense against all of it, and that knowledge has got to come forward.
Speaker 1: It seems like all aspects of our control systems and our government and our education and our healthcare have been so deeply infiltrated it's rather difficult to navigate through it and find anything that is beneficial for humanity or anyone that is truly on the side of humanity. So that being said, this is for both of you. Again, do you think we have hope with these hearings that are starting with the information that is coming out. I look back at what came out with the Epstein files, and it seemed like just a demoralization campaign to spread a bunch of horrible information to desynthesize people to the fact that these predators rule our world. But I might be missing something there, But there's no justice being served, So I don't know what to think about that.
Speaker 4: Well, we're not going to get justice from the Senior Executive Service there to control everything, damp it down, control them, media, keep everybody quiet. Where it's going to come is from the energy of the survivors. And there are thousands and thousands of survivors who are starting to link up, and we're linking up with the Epstein survivors because it's all one, it's all the same group of people that perpetrated this and and Epstein is just one that there are many Epstein's. Let's let's but as long as the public is focused and the world is referring.
Speaker 3: Us to the Epps as the Epstein Nation.
Speaker 4: So the pressure is on to to bring this information out. But nobody, there's no Oprah Winfrey that's going to stand up and make things all better by having us on her show.
Speaker 3: That doesn't exist. That's an illusion.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it does exist, and I think that that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Is But you know, can I just butt in for a minute.
Speaker 5: Everything you just said, what's your name, Sarah, I'm sorry, Ris, Chris. Everything you just said and the way you described it is kind of part of the whole story we tell ourselves. In the story we're being fed everything Epstein. The Epstein Island thing is ever. There's everything in it. Every part of the whole thing is there, and the information is declassified and the information is available. But it's how to get people to find it and desire to see it that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Nobody gives two craps. I think if we shared all the information at once, it would be like drinking from a fire hose too much to dutch us. So it's coming out and bits, and I'm very encouraged by it. And yet at the same time, I'm acutely aware that a judge in a gavel and saying you know that you were right, or even an Act of Congress is not sufficient to change the magnitude of what needs to be unraveled in all of us. I've used to think that scattering the CIA and to a thousand pieces was the answer, and now we've got so many aspects of society on a global scale that have been affected by the CIA that they need to be scattered in a thousand pieces too. So ultimately, I think that our hope is in knowledge. That's our defense against mind control, and awareness is the first step towards positive, necessary change, and that change has to come from we the people. On a global scale. We're in the midst of a mental and spiritual evolution, and we're finding that it's up to all of us. We can't wait on this system that has been so infiltrated and structured wrong from the get go to save us. It's not going to government can't save us. They're the ones doing it to us. So it's up to us to save ourselves, and it begins by remembering who we are, why we're here, realigning with the divine within, claiming our sole purpose, and start living the love that we are, start living life the way it's intended to be lived. That is the saving grace the humanity. I'm still hoping that we get voice in the MK Ultra hearings because it will amplify our voice on a global scale where we're heard, and so that people too are empowered to know, Oh, if they can heal, we can heal. If they can reclaim their free thought and take responsibility for their own lives and govern their own minds, we certainly can too. So you know, that's my hope is in the truth that is absolutely setting humanity free, and that this great Awakening will continue to accelerate because the shows like this that we're able to get the information out on, that's what's making the difference. Roseanne's podcast, Roseanne's shows have opened so many minds and eyes, and you know, we just need to have more and more and more of that, because this Great Awakening has past critical mass. We are the majority, and it's absolutely inexcusable that we allow this dark, negative energy force, these this pedophile, satanic cult to manipulate our brilliant minds and lives anymore. We've got the victory within us, and we are living proof of that, each one of us.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 5: Say one thing I just found some wards. When you say, oh, at one point these bad people, these pedophile Satanists, whatever you're in, we're calling them the the bad guys, let's just say the dark forces. Well, they infiltrated and they got control of our happy, happy times, our happy world. Well that's kind of bullshit, because number one, they have always been in control of this world. It wasn't anything that just happened where you know that all of a sudden we lost our power to them. We never had it, and they have been in control of this world for thousands and thousands of years. It goes all the way back to Babylon, their child sacrifice religions that they still practice. And people who say, oh, the Satanic ritual abuse.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's in your.
Speaker 5: Churches too, and your synagogues and your mosque.
Speaker 2: It's all there.
Speaker 3: It's all the same.
Speaker 5: Stuff, and you you haven't even been taught to decipher the difference.
Speaker 2: I am always saying that what we're seeing isn't new. What's new is that we're finally seeing it. And again, awareness is the first step towards that positive, necessary change.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and I want to I want to add that I was heading there. But the fact that we were programmed gave us a lot of tools because, as Kathy said, we were we were able to see it.
Speaker 3: We were little.
Speaker 4: Kids watching this happen, watching them build the laboratories, watching the Nazi scientists start their experimentation. I mean, we were smart little kids. They brought in the smartest kids and made us watch them do this.
Speaker 3: We've seen them do this.
Speaker 4: They gave us the tools to access the media, to write, to be literate, to speak out. They gave me those tools which enabled me to go to Russia for twenty years and run an underground railroad.
Speaker 3: But that's another story. But it's it's because.
Speaker 4: I was trained by them, and then with my independent mind, I have come up with an absolute abhorrence of the Satanic practices and the.
Speaker 3: Harming of children. That's gotta subsolutely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's what's that, That's what drags you out of their mud hole. The desire, the desire to know, the desire to affect it to stop it to be you know, because we know we can, We know that our kind can, and we will. In fact, we already have because I think that things have already flipped. It's just going to take some time for people to go, hey, it did flip. I wasn't just thinking that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's true. The children all need us all to wake up now. It's it's been going on way too long. It's up to us. It's up to each and every one of us.
Speaker 1: One last few minutes that we have speaking of deprogramming, if there's anyone out there that may have been involved in these programs or some kind of high level experimentation or torture and they are trying to heal from it, they don't know where to begin, though. What would you recommend to them? How do they start to deprogram themselves. We'll start with you, Kathy.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got my healing trilogy that Mark Phillips taught me PTSD Time to Heal. He couldn't release that information, but I because he was bound by laws of sedition. But I could so PTSD Time to Heal. It's not about me, it's about us all. It's a birthright information to healing from within ourselves, the resiliency of body, mind, and Spirit. It's the first book in my healing trilogy. My second one, Resolution shows how to access your own subconscious mind, and my third one, which is being censored as much as my nineteen ninety five testimony for Congress Transformation of America, align with the divine and it's about how being around animals. Animals still have their senses and they can bring us back to our senses and we can reground into our nature and the nature of who we are. And there's just simple, little little stories that have been helping a lot of survivors to remember the resiliency that we have and how to access it. So I would recommend that they look at those read those books and not just read them, but apply them, take them, internalize them, start living them, because that's what allows us to be the change that we need to be. We don't need any more outside input telling us how to think. We need to reclaim that free thought from within ourselves, and it's within us all to do exactly that. Mark Phillips gave us that those tools that he found in the highest levels of intelligence, minds, sciences buried under national security with held for generations from humanity. We have a right to know and a need to know this information, and it's available for everyone right now. I've got it secured on my website in ebook form too, so that anybody who does who can't have a financial path to their healing that they're doing within themselves, they can just zero out costs, take that ebook and apply that to themselves. So it's it's available there with a it's secured with a pay what you can, if you can option, because most survivors can't afford it anyway. So you know, it's not about selling a book. This is about empowering people with their birthright to heal from within themselves. We don't need therapists, we don't need outside input, we don't need any of that nonsense. We need to go within and re access this resiliency that we've all been blessed with all.
Speaker 5: And I have given my so many people Kathy's books and she and they're just staggered how much they have been helped by her, And so I just have to go. I got to be her late man, going, yeah, girl, tell it's on the back of the book, staggering and amazing, And I hope everybody will go read them and help theirselves.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll have links to those easily accessible for everyone in the description Doctor Juliet. Any final thoughts, Well, I I.
Speaker 4: Helped myself with Kathy's books, starting in the late nineties with the Transformation of America and then later with PTSD, and it really was the only thing out.
Speaker 3: There, but it was so helpful and so right on, and.
Speaker 4: Anybody that's starting to experience the memory recalls should read PTA. And then as I healed, I wrote Sparky, which is Surviving Sex Magic, which is about my own childhood experience, written as a magical thinking child, so you can so people kind of understand what it's like as a child inside the program because I worked very hard on getting back and then how I reinvented myself because I didn't have any role models or any outside no outside assistance ever accept teachers, but then I moved schools all the time, so no adult relationship that that helped me. So I created my own and that was Sparky, the tough little warrior person that I became. So yeah, it all comes from within.
Speaker 3: It's it's uh and and that's UH.
Speaker 4: And you have the survivors, linking up as they as they build their strength and their realize how what strong.
Speaker 3: People they are.
Speaker 4: They aren't the defective castaways that we've all been led to believe we were.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 2: No, we're the We're the uh.
Speaker 5: We're the ones that are being foretold and it's good we're here. I loved uh listening to you, uh, Julia, and I hope we can someday do a panel with a whole bunch of people who know a whole bunch of stuff and get it out there to people.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, yeah, men for doctor Juliet, Kathy and Roseanne, thank you so much as well. This was essential information. I'd love to do this again. Before we close out, doctor Juliet and Kathy and Roseanne. Let the audience know the best way that they can find out more about each of you.
Speaker 4: Well, for me, you can go to Julietengel dot com and that's my website. You can buy my books there, and there's links to other places. I have a sub stack which is also in my name where I'm posting. I'm not a I'm not a diligent poster like kathyist. But if you go to Julie at Angele dot com. You'll find everything you need, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm going to go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mine is on trance dashformation dot com, t R A n c E hyphenformation dot com. All my books are there, my podcast, my my my blog posts, my books PTSD. Time to heal right there for everybody. Really, everyone all around the world needs to reclaim their free thought from whatever level of manipulation they've endured, whether it's in a school system or through the media or anything else. We all need to remember who we are and why we're here. So all that information is right there. You can contact me through my website. My books are also secured on Audible read by.
Speaker 1: Me so.
Speaker 2: So you can check that out. But Trance dash formation.
Speaker 1: Dot com excellent. Roseanne, anything you'd like to plug Well.
Speaker 5: I about a podcast. I think it's called Roseanne Bard Podcast on YouTube and in every place where there's podcasts. Thank you for having me and all of us on your show. It's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Nice to speak with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, great to have all of you. I'd love to do it again. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm right then, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been loved and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order