Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to Rattlesnake TV. We've got a very special guest with us today. We have Jay Dyer joining to discuss the Paris Olympics opening ceremony. Now, unless you've been living under a rock, you would have seen the absolute abomination mankind that is the Paris Olympics opening ceremony. Now, we'd likely to have Jay with us today. He's been at the Bitcoin conference. The man's probably barely slept and he's an absolute expert when it comes to symbolism. So, Jay, I want to get you to go through a little bit of your channel football. First of all, we'll go through some of your most popular videos and just explain to us about a little bit of your work.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, I'm glad to be here. I had a good time with you on the urn Brook debate. That was really cool that you set that up. Yeah, I covered.
Speaker 3: Quite a bit on my channel.
Speaker 2: We do film analysis, that's kind of what I started with. I still do a lot of that, but then we kind of expanded into doing debates. So I've debated a lot of the top atheists, Muslims, you know, Protestance.
Speaker 3: Catholics, aim At.
Speaker 2: We do a lot of geopolitical analysis. That's pretty heavy, hardcore stuff. I lecture through the key books that you see behind me, not all of them, obviously, but so I would go into the writings of the elite and lecture through them because a lot of people don't have time to read those. So that's a big part of what we do. We do a lot of comedic, silly stuff. Our live events that we do we put on every every few months, live events throughout the US, and those are a lot of lectures, talks, occult stuff, so we go into all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. We do everything.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, dude, And when did you When did you see this for the first time? By the way, this Paris Olympics, Because you've been busy over the last few days and this has been popping off all over Twitter, so you've just recently checked us out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw everybody tweeting about it because yeah, we were at the Bitcoin conference.
Speaker 3: I don't really have time to look at it.
Speaker 2: And sat down this morning action watched all the clips that I could find, so ended up being about thirty forty five minutes of clips.
Speaker 3: Took a lot of notes and I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: I think if you go back to the Super Bowl half halftime show for maybe going back even fifteen twenty years almost you know, the big incident that kicked all this off was like Boobgate, when Timberlake was dancing with Janet Jackson, I think, and anyway, so then everybody started paying attention to the halftime show, which most of the time people didn't really care that much about it. And then they made them more and more progressively kind of masonic and occultic. We saw Lady Gaga doing VMA's doing halftime shows, Pink Britney Spears, Madonna, and they would seem to get progressively more and more satanic occultic, you know, symbolizing things like ritual, human sacrifice, all kinds of weird stuff. And so I mentioned it in my book. I wrote my first book on Hollywood esoteric stuffs and whatnot, and I brought up some of these ritual events to like the twenty twelve Olympics, of which we're going to talk about. I mentioned that in the book, and my wife also wrote about it in her book too. She called them high profile rituals, which I thought was a perfect title. So they've been doing this for a long time, and I think they're intended to get everybody's gaze and attention and then sort of demoralize.
Speaker 3: People with these blasphemous and satanic images.
Speaker 2: I think it's a demoralization and ultimately kind of an inversion ritual that they do.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they choose these particular events to fill us with this demoralization?
Speaker 2: So I think that just from a practical perspective, just like when I was studying propaganda in grad school, I was looking at the way that bloodbuster films utilized propaganda for social engineering. Basically, I think that it's the same principle behind halftime shows or the Olympics, is that they're the biggest, probably tuned in events of the year, so it's a perfect time to insert the messages that they want. So I just think from a practical perspective, that's why they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. All right, So let's get into it. We've got a video here that goes through the start of the actual ceremony itself, and I think a lot of people are really focusing on the last Supper imagery, but before that, there's a lot of imagery that you've mentioned to me that is symbolic of the French Revolution, and that goes much deeper in itself as well. So and you're an expert in the French Revolution as well, because you studied that a lot during your study.
Speaker 2: I commos of expert, but I had grad classes on it. And my history advisor in college was a he was an expert on the French Revolution.
Speaker 3: So he made us do way more work on the French Revolution than I ever wanted to. I didn't find it. I didn't find it that interesting. But actually there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Going on the whole modern world really stems from pretty much the Masonic ideal the French Revolution.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's even in question.
Speaker 2: People might think that sounds conspiratorial, but actually the mainline history.
Speaker 3: Books they all talk about the Jacobin influence.
Speaker 2: On the French Revolution, and the Jacobins were the more radical side of the revolution. There was the right wing revolutionaries known as Grondin's and the left wing revolutionaries known as the Jacobins, and they were straight up communists. So the Jacobins believed in no private property, sharing your wives, they were into polycules, you name it. They were way ahead of their time. They also believed in doing very ostentatious, blasphemous public performance, aren't.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: The Jacobins were famous because they went into Notre Dame Cathedral in the French Revolution and they put a prostitute up on the altar in Notre Dame and they called.
Speaker 3: Her the goddess Reason.
Speaker 2: Because the French revolutionaries, for the most part, were either atheists or crypto Satanists, you could say, and they had this idea that Reason would overturn the Church. Now, glad that you went to this beginning part, because people, I think have overlooked the fact that it's almost like the torch is being the torch of liberty. I guess we could say it's being carried by a boy who looks like a Muslim immigrant with two French girls.
Speaker 3: I thought that was interesting. And then they get into.
Speaker 2: The river Styx boat with caron. Who's who takes you across the river sticks in Greek mythology, So that was odd. I didn't expect any of that.
Speaker 3: And then the torch goes on this weird, bizarre journey down.
Speaker 1: The river here and and who is the sort of like dead looking figure that's in the boat there, Well.
Speaker 2: That's Charon or karn in Greek mythology, who is who takes you across the river sticks?
Speaker 1: Right? Interesting?
Speaker 3: So, and I don't know why they chose that.
Speaker 2: It was very bizarre, but they went, you know, they went into the catacombs, which is weird. So they went underground, which is in Greek mythology. That's where Charron is. That's the like if you're virtuals Anid, Right, they go down into the underworld, and then there's the river Styx is down there and you have.
Speaker 3: To pass over the river sticks. So they were using a lot of this Greek mythology there at the beginning.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's because Greece, as you see there, kicks it off because the Olympics go back to Greece. But really the essence of this whole ceremony, as we'll see, was for the most part Masonic, and again that's why there was so much French revolutionary imagery which most people have missed. They focused on obviously the blasphemost part of the Lord's Supper, but most of this was like the history of French revolution, and that's why they use liberty, equality, fraternity. That was the three things that are mentioned. You'll see it pop up on the screen liberty quality fraternity. That's the dictum of the French Revolutionary Masonic ideals, so they actually came up with. You can look up the the Masonic Declaration of the Rights of Man which the French Revolutionaries came up with, and it has a giant all seeing eye at the top of it, because the whole principle behind it was Freemasonry. So here we have a Lady Gaga kicks it off for whatever reason, doing this sort of cabaret act. I don't know what the purpose of that was, other than that she has She's played prominently in a lot of these high profile ritual.
Speaker 3: Events like the VMA's and Grammys, you know, super Bowl, all that kind of stuff. She's done a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these people like Lady Gagas and what have you. Do you think that they're indoctrinated in some sort of occult society or do you think that they just poems that they just sort of put out there.
Speaker 3: I think both.
Speaker 2: I don't know specifically how far individual the individual themselves, like, I mean, she's probably into something like witchcraft would be my guess. A lot of the pop stars or the girl pop stars are into stuff like you know, occultism or witchcraft. Some of them are into like Kroleyan secret societies like the OTO. I have to plug this computer in real quick, so if you want to want to talk for just a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolute, I mean, we're guys, just just to let you know we are going to be reading your super chats. We've also we've already got a few coming in here. You want to chuck them up on the screen, we have got slow boy. Whiteboard says, did you see the guy behind the table with his whole twig and bagout under his miniskirt? There was a young child at the table as well. Guys, if you're not getting that amazing piece of slang, the twig and bag out is the dick and balls. So there was a homosexual man behind the screen with his bagout. So very disturbing stuff. I think we've got one more there, haven't we. Peanut Gallery four says, hey, j what are some good resources on revelation of the method in the occultist's own words, preferably online? What does it originate from?
Speaker 2: I think Lovey talks about this. He calls it lesser magic in his writings. I'm sure you could find something like this in Crawley as well. All that stuff's probably online. I don't read a whole lot. I mean I read a lot of the Satanic writers themselves back when I was writing the first book, but I haven't spent a whole lot of time reading Satanic stuff in several years. Michael Hoffman's book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare covers some of these principles from the authors themselves.
Speaker 3: So probably the easiest would be lesser Magic in Leavey.
Speaker 1: All right, so we've got now the bit coming up about the beheading of Marie Antoinette here, so there's a little there's a little bit to go into here, and particularly about the symbology of the French Revolution and the Masonic background of the French Revolution, because it's quite an interesting background when you look at it, and people tend to think of France as a heavily Christian country, Well.
Speaker 3: This is really where it began to be significantly de christianized.
Speaker 2: So what happened was even doctor Carroll Quigley as a whole chapter, his chapter on France is overlooked and tragedy and hope is very enlightening because he talks about the banking houses we'll say there's liberty, which this is the first part that kicks off liberty quality fraternity.
Speaker 3: There's a beheaded marine when.
Speaker 2: They all bloody and singing, so they're celebrating this almost which is odd because and then I'd noticed that fake blood like pops out of all the windows, which is supposed to see it by the beheading of the elite. And so again, so here you see the sort of revolutionary communist ideology that jacobins at work here where the idea was that all of the elite need to be beheaded because they're bourgeoisie. There's a great book on this that's written by an American historian, James Billington, and he's not a conspiracy thereist.
Speaker 3: He's actually a fan of revolutionary philosophy.
Speaker 2: But in Firing the Minds of Man, he actually admits that they were all influenced by whether it's Bishopped or whoever, they're all influenced by Platonism, neoplatonism and the communism that Pythagoras taught. And they felt like they could instantiate this perfectly rational, idealized society based around communist principles, and it was funded by Protestant banking elites, certain banking elites, you can.
Speaker 3: Figure out what I'm saying here and other powerful banking.
Speaker 1: I think we have just lost Jay there for half a second, but I'm sure his Internet will cut back in. But very interesting stuff, guys. Maybe we can bill up a few few comments here, Anny, just to go back to the French all the way back to the French Revolution here, what if we go on? Hopefully Jay's going to be back with us in just a second, guys, I'll just check my Twitter see if he said anything to me. Yeah, we can. I think he's back in the chat. We're in Istanbul at the moment, guys. We've got plenty of power out of just going on, so one struggle. Can we get him back in there? Vin, It'll be back with us. Yeah. Now we're in Istanbul at the moment, guys, so I know the pain. We had a power outage for about five hours today and we weren't sure if we're going to be able to do this stream, so plenty going on at the moment. I'm sure you guys, if you're following me on Twitter, would have seen that the President of Turkey, Erduwan, yesterday said that he's going to invade Israel. He might try and invade Israel. So if mister Ertuwane could please wait until we've left Istanbul, that would be absolutely ideal. But the power outages are happening. Nevertheless, I think Jay's struggling with his internet a little bit. Here he goes, power went out on my whole block. Let me hop back on my phone. That's all good. He'll be back with us in just a set. Guys. He's going to jump back in on his phone. One struggle. Where is Jay? Is he in America? Or is he He's just come back from Nashville. So tell us in the comments, guys, what's Jay's accent? I can't even figure it out. Maybe pull up the live chat and so I can just see what's going on there rather than the starred ones. Good, all right, what's everyone saying? Where are we off to next? Jake? I am going to book Arrest Romania next, so I'm going to be there for a few weeks. I actually love that city. It's a beautiful city, very nice to hang out, kind of cheap. Slow boy Whiteboard says he's in Tennessee. They're having storms right now. I was in tensee early in the I quite like Nashville, Tennessee. It's a nice place, but but a little bit too much degeneracy for me. I was also in Austin for a little while. Caho we got super chat pull him up. Annie Boy, The poor Man's Poet thirty three says, great job covering this. We need as many people as possible calling this stuff out and fighting the mainstream media's attempts to sweep it under the rug. Absolutely right, guys, And even today we saw them come out with an apology which is just absolutely taking the piss, because you know, if you insult a religion like that, and if you insult people's faith like that, then you can't. You can't just come out with some little apology. And it's obviously completely planned, like if they're honestly going to try and tell us that they did this whole planned out, choreographed ceremony where they want to insult the Last Supper and they said, oh, sorry, we didn't mean it. Give me a break, please, please give me a break. Who else have we got in the chats? Well, can't say that because spicy comments. You are just trying to get me canceled. Michael Carter. My eyes are good. Guys. I'm twenty eight. I'm getting old, but my eyes are good. Michael Carter, says Jake. Any major cities in the US is full of degenerates because the cities are always blue. Oh it's really undercomment, and so is the rest of the country. That is true. What have we got and deschs can't hear that. We can't hear that, can we? Guys? No, don't know sound Unfortunately, Jay, we'll be back with us in a second. Guys, you won't have to hear from me for too much longer. Political Weaponry, says Jake. You inspired me to start a channel. That's amazing. Love to hear it. Pull up some more comments if we can be in my eyes, I'm getting older over helming it. Here's a bit of a secret for you guys. For you guys who watch the channel, Your boy wears blue light glasses. But I was wearing them on a zoom call with my friends the other day and they were saying that they're way too high for my face. That's because I've got a fat nose that's been punched in too many times in the boxing guys, So my glasses sit too high. Really don't suit me? Give me, give me thumbs up in the chat. If I should wear this in my videos, guys, or in my next debate, I should disarm the person I'm debating against by wearing these glasses and coming in, coming in like like I'm Potter. Anyways, Yes, guys, we're going to be in We're going to be in America in September. September the sixth, we head to Florida. I'm going to be doing a few podcasts. May as well just spill the beans. Hey, now that we're all here, we're going to be doing whatever podcast again twice. At some point middle of September. Going to be going back down to Value Tainment to see the guys at the SOSS cast. Might bump into the Big Boy PbD himself, but he's a busy man from what I hear doing Luke Rakowski's show on the at some point in early September, and we'll see what else we can line up, so I might actually pop the glasses out. What have we got gone? But yes, guys, let me know if you would like to see me do some street interviews because we've got the libs in California me and Video are going to be in California for four nights in the middle of September, and we're probably going to go to Santa Barbara because we've got the Whatever podcast and we're gonna be going around LA as well. Might go see our boy Jesse Lee Peterson and also maybe go to Austin at some point as well. But if you guys would like to see us do some street interviews, let me know what topics you would like to see. I'm sure there'll be plenty going on. Oh so, guys, Jay says that Safari is unsupported. He's trying to hop back on his phone, but it's stormy here. Let me just text him really quickly. Think you need Google Crome? May I have to do it? Part two to this. You know, guys, if you're in the comments, if you're watching Chuck some questions in the comments and and we'll answer them. I have VINNI pulled them up on this. I'm just texting anything you guys want to ask at all, unless unless it gets me canceled and Vine's going to pull them up on the screen. I'll tell Jay to keep me updated. Now he's going, okay, be radical fifteen says scary stuff on right now rattlesnake Kiv. As a Christian, how do you stay positive about the world that we see so much evil surrounding us? You know, it's funny because I was Actually some of you guys who watched the channel will know that I was an absolute staunch atheist. I used to work at the Salvation Army, and for those of you who know the Salvation Army, it's like Bible bashing Christians that work with the homeless, and they used to try and evangelize the homeless. And I used to find it so funny because I worked at this cafe where they would give we would serve people three meals a day, and I liked the whole you know, working for a charity. But I used to find it really funny because they used to have these church sessions and all of that homeless and all of the Chinese people who used to come and get free food would come up to the church session and they try and evangelize them. And actually all of the Christians there used to try and talk to me about God sometimes and I would debate them. I was like that kid who'd watched a few Christopher Hitchins videos and having the attitude that I've got to imagine that this attitude but as an atheist trying to tell people that they've got a sky Daddy. So I was full on atheist. And then the VID happened, the virus that we all lived through, and I started to see the absolute abundance of evil that was in the world. And then to the to the radical's question, I found actually that when I started looking into Christianity more and actually doing the research, it gives you hope. And also the fact that the Christian faith doesn't gaslight you is another thing that I actually love about the faith, because you know, if you're into New Age spiritualism and all this touching grass and all this yoga stuff that they teach Entaireland, I've done done my dash in Thailand and Bali. I mean then you just got back from Bali and you see them walking around the beach with their little flags and doing their little chants and all this sort of stuff. If you're into that sort of stuff, they treat the world and they treat spirituality like a buffet. Like a buffet, and you can just go and take all the positive stuff, you take all the positive stuff that you like. But when it comes to the gaze and being mean to gay people, that then that's when they back out. Okay, you can't have any sort of objectivity, you can only have the nice positive stuff. So God, how did I get you? Yeah? So yeah, That's one of the things I love about Christianity is doesn't gaslight you about the actual fall and nature of the world, and how about how much evil there is surrounding us? And when you have a worldview that actually grants that presupposition that the world actually is evil, and not only the world is evil, but human beings are inherently evil, and human beings have an inherent dark side, and we can harness goodness as well, and we can know wisdom. So that's how I stay positive, is that I stay objective and I realize that good and evil does exist, and that we are absolutely one hundred percent on the side of the good. When you see all of these homosexuals in with their nuts hanging out with the meat and two vege hanging out at the opening ceremony, and there's a child just next to them, and some big guys dancing with the child and touching the child, that's when that's not the side that you want to be on. Guys. The side that you want to be on is the good. The side that you want to be on the side that is resisting that one hundred percent. So what else have we got there? And you've got any more good questions? Coming?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 1: Chili Jay says, did you expect some drama slash something like this to happen during Olympics? Well, to be honest, I was much more worried about terrorist attacks because, as you guys will know, the world is in an absolute chaotic situation at the moment, and what I was worried about was that there was going to be some radical is life, a fundamentalist that would come in and kill some people and bomb some stadium, and then it would send it would send everybody into this nine to eleven like panic where we'd be forced to or we'd be galvanized, if you will, to go to war with Iran. And the way I see it at the moment is that the United States and Australia for that matter, I think the United States just passed thirty five trillion dollars of debt, so the United States can't handle another war in the Middle East. So that was my main concern about the Olympics, to be honest, and that concern still holds true because there's there's still time to go. But we don't need that someone who knows to witness. Yes, And one says, have you heard of the philosophy of cosmic humanism by the philosopher David Oliver Reiser cosmic humanism? I have not, But trying to read between the lines, I'm not going to have a go at that. Maybe we'll get Jay on that one. The boy Wonder thirty says, after the Olympic Games, what do you think will be their next moves? What if we got coming out? We just had the Euros. The soccer players were all just total pussies, so they'll just bend the knee. And we've seen that. But I think if you guys didn't see my video on the Olympics, I think that the thing that's so startling about what we saw at the Olympics is that it's this is an event, and this is something that where people should be unsullied or the event in itself, the concept of it should be unsullied by wokeness and by dei and by satanism because it's the one place where you can go to truly see the rarest form of objective human excellence. It's the one place that we can go to see who is the best. And there's no politics, there's no sort of snakes and ladders going on. Whoever's the fastest, whichever black guy is the fastest is going to be the fastest, okay, And whoever's the best cyclist is going to be the best cyclist. Whoever's the best boxer is going to win. And that's what we are lacking at the moment. Notice that Daily Dose Wisdom got a shout out in the comments. We love Daily Dose. A wisdom hissness is how many Libs does it take to screw in a light bulb trick question? Libs can't screw well, Libs actually do screw, but they just screw all the wrong things, unfortunately, guys, So Libs do screw, but screw the wrong things. Nick De's nuts says, did anyone else see the committee hearing with Christopher Ray? I've never seen so much double speak in my life. He has me very worried for November. The committee hearing with Christopher Ray. I haven't seen that. I'm i have to check it out, guys. I'm a little bit out of touch. I don't know if you guys saw on my Twitter the other day, but if anybody see seeing Kanye West and his girlfriend Bianca Sensori coming out of the restaurant or coming out of the movie theater the other day, and Bianca said, Censori had the milkers out, and honestly enough milk to feed a small Cambodian village in those things. But Bianca had the milkers out. And I realized recently that Bianca Sensori is Australian. She is from a just near me in Melbourne, and she went to assist the school of mine and I have a lot of mutual friends with her. And I thought to myself when I saw those milkers, how did I ha had that pass me by? How did I not notice? Anyways? Political Weaponary says Jake, what is the hardest challenge you faced with the Battlesnake TV and how did you overcome it? That is a fantastic question. What do you reckon, Vinnie? What's the hardest challenge? Me and Vinnie were in Vinnie with my brother here by the way, guys, producer, we do this all together. Last year, we were in South Korea at one stage. I don't know if you guys have seen the video where we went to the demilitarized zone and we went and talked to the South Korean people, and we also went to talk to the people in Taiwan and asked them how they feel about China. But we went through this phase of the channel last year where we thought that like everything we touched would turn to gold, and we went away from the debate content a little bit and we went towards making a little bit more sort of travel content interviewing people, and it just flopped so hard, Like, honestly, on lunch, no one gave a shit. So that was tough. We were staying in this little tiny place in Seoul in South Korea and it was like there was two single beds and then enough space to just walk and like we were there for a week or so and that was that was rough times. Honestly, I felt destitute in South Koreaan. I was looking at all these South Koreans living in luxury in their electric cars and stuff, and that was difficult. So I went through a very difficult time. But honestly, there's going to be more challenges than that. I would say, guys, to be honest, there was actually the making of Rattlesnake TV itself because I went through about five years where I was doing lots of different podcasts and content and I just never got anywhere with it. Because I was doing may podcast in my boxing days where I was interviewing different people from the NMA boxing world and what have you. And then I was doing a podcast about Australian rules football if you guys know what that is, and then got into a little bit more activism, and then when I was when I was twenty seven, I kind of gave up because I was like, I'm shit at this. I've never gotten more than one hundred views on a video. It's been like five years. I'm going to go and get a real job. So I went off to do recruitment for a little while and I did it for six months and I absolutely hated every second of it. I remember just sitting there. Actually, I remember one day I was walking down the hallway and then some lady poked head out of the door because I was the only one without a desk. I was this peasant who was like in the hallway. I didn't have a desk, and everyone else had a room and I had like a little spot in the hallway. And I was walking down the hallway and some lady poked her head out and said that I had really loud footsteps. And just the monotony, the monotony of the comment and just the it was just something about it that just drove me up the walls. I quit my job after she said I had loud footsteps, and it just it just tore me up inside. What do you mean I have loud footsteps? You know? I was so angry about it. Anyways, So I was twenty seven years old, and then I moved back with my mom for three months. Mind you, I haven't lived with my mom since I was sixteen. And I was like to her, Mum, I'm going to come home, do a little bit of YouTube. I'm going to try and get this little channel that I've got off the ground. Can you feed me for a few few months? God bless her.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: We love my mum. She's a wonderful lady. Raised three boys. And she said yes, and then a few and then I had the Russell brand video take off, and then it was all all guns are blazing from there. So that was the story of how radl Sneak TV came about. And then me and Vinnie I hear working. If you guys see how prolific we are with content and how long it takes to make these videos, we work at least twelve to fifteen hours a day, seven days a week, and we just don't have any life. I don't really I don't even remember what a woman smells like. So yeah, anyways, Sir Jerry says, awesome to hear Jake. I remember first setting to your channel after you and Brandon from the Daily Dose of Wisdom channel had that podcast. Yep. Did he have an influence on you becoming a Christian? Yes, Brandon had a massive influence on me becoming a Christian. That was an amazing conversation, one of the best conversations I've ever had. And me and Brandon email like probably once a month we just breach out touch base. When I'm in Florida, I'm gonna go see him. But yeah, his channel Daily Dose of Wisdom just keeps me under dangerous when it comes to leveling up because I really don't know much about theology. So to have that wisdom there is fantastic, and he's just such a good guy. Everything you see on camera, he's the exact same, just an absolute stand up guy. So we got a super chat coming in. Jeremy C says, genuinely curious of what your take on people trying to explain the mockery of the Last Supper was meant. Well, I mean, the blue guy who pops up is Dionysus, the Greek god, And that's another reason why we wanted to get Jay on here, because this is the Greek mythological figure Dionysus, and you can see by all the fruit and everything that that's what he that's what he represents as well. But I really don't want to spoil the party because Jay will have some amazing things to say about that. Oh he said he's coming back. He's coming back, He's not leaving. Have we got any more questions? I think he said that the powers back on back in whatever shit hole place in America. Jay dies from where he can't afford electricity, So make sure we let him know about not being able to afford electricity in the comments, please, guys. Kristen Werner says, oh, man, where will you being Florida I'm going to be in the beautiful city of Miami. Not so beautiful, I mean Miami's Miami. I like Miami. I don't know if you guys know this about me, but I'm actually a very very talented five A side football player. Vinnie, if he was on camera would back me up right now. But I was last time I was in Miami. I was last time I was in Miami. I was honestly banging in five a game and I was playing against all the Latinos in little Havana, and to be honest, I missed my calling because I was so good. And then I went to Nashville, and I was playing against these little short Mexicans in Nashville, four foot eleven Mexicans and just bodying them. There was just no competition. Say Spartan up North, a long time subscriber of the Channel and absolute legend, says small, thank you for all the great work. Keep it up. Thank you, Spartan up North. But yes, guys, I do love Miami. Cannibal Predator sixty sixty six says Ooh, can't be saying that. Guys eat those words. I'p eat them back up says who's been your favorite guest obviously Veveke g Ramaswami, but you know, guys, Veke Gramaswami flexed on me on that podcast. I don't know if I've even told this story, but when I got into because i'd been I'd been pestering his team for a long time to do an interview, and they kind of liked my videos, you know, they were getting like a lot of views positive for the vague, and I really liked the vake. And then when I got into the meeting, he was first war meant to have like forty five minutes, and then he was really late because he'd just gotten a phone call. And this was just after the debate where he was like debating Nicki Haley and there was like this all this controversy and everything, and it was just after he had said that he doesn't want to give money to Israel. So I make the joke that he got the call and then and then he's and then he spoke to me. But anyways, he was super late, and then he got down and I think he'd been sick that day, and he sat down and I could hear him, and I said, hey, Viveke, how are you doing? And he goes, yeah, good, good, and he looks at his producer and he goes, what's this guy's name? Flexed on me. It was raugh. He could have just asked me, but he flexed on me really hard. And then I think that it was because he had no idea who I was. I think that it was like he was he was like flexing on me to say, to try and assert his dominance and Stampy's authority because he didn't know if it was going to be a hostile interview. So I wanted to really like send that flex out just straight away. So Wheel's Ac says, you've got to go Fresh and Fit podcast while in Miami. I would actually really love to do the Fresh and Fit podcast. That would be heaps of fun. They've got some different kind of hoes in Miami. Those podcasts that I see with all of the hoes in Miami and where they can't name three countries. I'm a n ask guy, but I don't know if i'd have to. I don't know if i'd be so nice if I saw people who can't name three countries. Paul s, moderator of the Channel, one of the great men living out there in Albania says, what's your favorite country so far in your travels? Bali, I mean Indonesia. Bali's my favorite place. I'd say bonas Aires, Argentina is probably the coolest city that I've been to. There's just something amazing and magical about Bonnisis. To be honest, I think Jay's back in the chap and you can you see him there. We just he's just got no camera, so maybe just leave him out for a little while. Looks like he can't afford electricity still. But yeah, so bonas Aries is amazing because what you've got is this like post World War two French Italian influence because they had a lot of migration, and then I think they had a lot of migration early early twentieth century as well. I used to be called the Paris of South America. But unfortunately they've just got an absolutely screwed Jay Dyer. He's back. The prodigal sun returns. Can you hear us? Good to see rather? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened was it's just I just eleicit.
Speaker 3: He went out like the whole city for last fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, let's get back into it. Shall we yep, fantastic, all right. So I think we were just talking about the French Revolution and how this this imbology here was like the blood coming out of the building, and you were talking about the communists, the Communist and Jacobin influence with the French Revolution. I think it's important to maybe tie it together a little bit for monkey brains like myself who don't really understand how that all sort of comes together in a formally Christian monarchy, how these people come and take power, and then also with today, why this symbology or symbolism is still so prevalent, what the influence is of these people still well.
Speaker 2: Communism or socialism has a long history going back to Plato's Republic. So Plato's Republic is not one hundred percent totally communists, but it has the idea that you have a three tiered structure of a philosopher king, the guardian warrior class, and then the workers.
Speaker 3: The guardian warrior class is the sort of the you know, the soldiers or the guards or whatever. They they share everything in common.
Speaker 2: So the first idea of a purely idealized society, society based around mathematics and what Plato called forms and pure reason comes out of Plato, and from that time on, as you get up into the Middle Ages, we don't really have any real actual attempt at social at a socialist government until we get to some of the movements in the Middle Ages, like the You'll Come of Fire, who is a medieval mystic who thought that there would be an age of everyone living in abundance and equality. Thomas Munzer in the Munster Rebellion in Germany was a proto communist. He believed in erecting a society where everything was shared in common. And then we get to the Jacobins, who were influenced by Adam Bishopt and you probably heard of Adam Byshopped. He's always connected with the Bavarian Illuminati, but he laid out a philosophy in his writings that were essentially communists. So this has always kind of been there in different groups and sects, but it's never really been manifested because I think people typically understand that human beings don't just work on the principle pure reason. They're influenced by other forces. They're not just machines or robots that are governed by mathematics. So you can't really erect republic or society. But that's where the origin and the idea comes from. So all modern communists and Marxists and socialists are influenced by not just Carl Marx, but far prior to Marx, people like Bishopped and people like the Jacobins.
Speaker 3: At the time of the French Revolution, so this would be people like.
Speaker 2: Donton and Robespierre and all the famous revolutionaries that you've heard of.
Speaker 3: They were to some degree influenced by communism.
Speaker 2: The American Founding Fathers were influenced by the right wing revolutionaries known as Grondin's and this would be people like la Fayette others who thought that, well, we don't need to go that far. We can have private property and all this kind of stuff. And that's why the American Founding documents are more quote conservative, but they're still part of the revolutionary tradition. But in the background is the ideology of perpetual pure revolution, and that again goes back to the ancient world. It goes back to the pre Socratic philosophers. There's a lot of different ideological trends that lead to this idea, but it first really manifests in history in a real way.
Speaker 3: In the French Revolution.
Speaker 2: That's why the French Revolution is so important is because it's the first real attempt at enacting a bloody communist revolution. And that's why they had to behead the entire upper class or the bourgeoisie, because they thought that that's necessary to bring about.
Speaker 3: What they call dialectical practice.
Speaker 1: Or change, right, Okay, And so when we're looking at it here in this incarnation, and it's very sort of they look very open about it. I mean, the blood coming out of the building, like you said, is representative of beheading the bourgeoisie and celebrating the beheading of Marie Antoinette, et cetera. Do you think that it's very much still controlled by a similar sort of lineage today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you can see the continuation of this policy in any philosophy or ideology that's influenced by the revolution. And it doesn't have to be Communists.
Speaker 3: You can have other types of revolution.
Speaker 2: I mean, democracy, capitalism, monopoly capitalism are also part of the revolution. Monopoly capitalists are who funded the communist socialist revolution. Even famous historians, philosophers like Oswald Spangler has a famous Spangler is a famous quote that you can never find a socialist revolution or Marxist revolution that doesn't have monopoly capitalistic funding. And that's always the case. So I think today's weird philosophies that we see the ideologies, and I mean, this whole ceremony actually celebrates this because it's kind of working through history from the time of the French Revolution up to where we are today. With the uh you know, Bapha met transfigures dancing around. That's a celebration of this supposed liberty equality for turning ideology.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, And I think we might have some more footage here to do with the transgender stuff. I mean a lot of people would look at that and they would think, oh, yeah, like the Olympics has gone woke, go woke, go broke. But when you actually look at what transgenderism represents and the symbol and the symbolism that that accompanies, that accompanies it, it might actually have a deeper sort of cultish meaning it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, what's weird is that?
Speaker 2: So then you get these people that like models and trans people dancing, gay gay guys dancing and stuff, and so it's a celebration supposedly of what the Jacobin's here. It is that that's support I was talking where the Jacobins were trying to do. And the French Revolution was the early form of aesthetic terror, and later socialists would adopt this. So in the eighteen nineties, the Fabian socialists did the same types of stuff that you're seeing here with this weird so called brutalization form of art.
Speaker 3: It's called aesthetic terrorism, where they use the art terrorism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well, people, right, okay, And you say this with even in like European cities, you see the beautiful old sort of Renaissance architecture and then the brutalist architecture, which is just like jarring to look at exactly what I'm saying. But that's it. But it's intentional, right.
Speaker 3: It is intentional. In fact, it becomes intentionally weapon.
Speaker 2: There's fraternity, so you see liberty equality fraternity, and then they add a new one in their list. They add diversity, so as after this it'll be diversity, so it's liberty equality fraternity, and now diversity is the fourth of that.
Speaker 1: Napoleon would be rolling in his little grave exactly.
Speaker 2: And remember I mean, I'm not an hundreds of positive but it looked like this is Karan from Greek mythology. So this is like the angel of Death, right, that's running the court here, the faceless angel of death who's leading the revolution. This part was supposed to symbolize French cinema, which is odd. So he runs through the open portal here and steps into the cinema world. And it's supposed to be a reference to a munch of classical French directors and their films, and you know, the balloon and the hot air balloon tradition in France or whatever. But the point of all that is just that the what it's saying is that because France led the way in the revolution, right with the bloody.
Speaker 3: You know, Committee for Public Safety.
Speaker 2: I think when they were set up they beheaded something like twenty thousand people. And so the idea is that what we have to do this right, and our statue of liberty comes from French revolutionaries, right, it's the same idea as a gift. That's why it's kind of like the companion to the Eiffel Tower. So the Statue of Liberty is the companions the Eiffel Tower, and it's she's the goddess liberty, and so that's what the torch is here's the torch of liberty here Columbia. If you're familiar with Columbia pictures, he uses the same symbolic logo. But long story short, I'm sorry for rambling, but the point is just simply that they've now tacked on the next phase of the revolution, and that, by the way, they made a point to put her in there, Jean Barret, because she disguised herself as a man. And so the commentary makes this a bit that, oh, this is like a great she's the first woman to circumnavigate the oceans, right, and she disguised herself as a man to get it done. And so this is a like a proto sort of trans like homage, right, But to get its almost.
Speaker 1: Like a is like a lineage though, where you've got I like the liberty equal and then egalitarianism and then into diversity, and like you were saying before, it's just putting the it's like transitioning into the modern revolution.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the modern revolution is the the bathho me met both genders idea which actually is found throughout medieval Cabbalists, where they believe that God is bisexual. Adam Cadmon, who is the first being that God created was also bisexual, and so part of the fall in this weird occult philosophy is the idea that man fell into two distinct genders of male and females. If we're going to heal the fall, we got to go back to that non binary or bathho met, you know, both genders state. So that's why batha met is so important to these people, because they have an ocult ideology.
Speaker 3: Now you might think, what does that is that invented by Cobbalists in the Middle Ages. No, actually, the Cobblists are getting it from Plato once again. So uh.
Speaker 2: In Platonic philosoph and Neoplatonic philosophy, the monad, the original god being, or it the thing that we all came from, supposedly it was also bisexual. So it had to have both because in that system, if you're limited in any way, if you're distinct in any way, then you're lesser, and so wouldn't it be.
Speaker 3: Better to have both?
Speaker 2: Isn't that more perfect than to be divided into male or female? So it's a weird occult philosophy that the by position or the both and position is somehow metaphysically spiritually superior, and that's why a lot of Satanic groups they honor Batha Met. That's why Batha Met has both genders. A lot of occult groups, hermetic groups, neoplatonic secret societies and groups, they all honor bapho Met for that reason. And that's why it's pushed I think, is I mean, beyond just the weird esotery stuf. It's pushed because it results in sterility. Right for the more people that adopt this ideology, they're essentially just contributing to the end of their own genetic lineage and production, so they become sterile.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, well, we'll keep the video going. But it's just interesting how that's it's like lasted the tests of time, this bizarre occult ideology, and how it has actually dominion in some of these extremely powerful places, and how the people who are organizing the Olympics can do this. But I find it what's really interesting about what you're explaining here is actually the timeline that we're seeing here about how it goes. It was like the Greek sort of mythology at the start, and then it goes into the French Revolution and then it has diversity on the end. Of it, and then it sort of goes into this this more more modern celebration of transgenderism and this modern celebration of basically the demoralization of Christians and the demoralization of the last year.
Speaker 2: And now it's French rappers, right, So it's not like you know, you think of like Louis the sixteenth and some sort of like like some classical classicists, you know, I don't know, people people playing mozart or something, right, and now it's turned into like French rappers. And then then we come to the festivity after I can't remember this before after diversity, but so I was reading about this and I didn't realize that's actually supposed to be a catwalk, right, So the weird part is that they're they're getting these trans and and weird individuals up there with a child, which I think is supposed to signify, you know, p edo type stuff, and it's.
Speaker 3: There there is it's the Last Supper, but it's a catwalk, which is weird and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so because France is known for you know, fashion and all this kind of degenerous stuff. But so then they start walking on the catwalk, which is the last Supper table, and the Christ is now a lesbian Jewish woman who is also, by the way, overweight, so fat accepted.
Speaker 3: I mean, you even got fat acceptance in there. Throw it all in the pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And I think that Barbara Butch is her name, the fat Jewish lesbian that was back theavity. Yeah, and she actually even was like coming out and saying how she was super proud of this and everything. But I mean, who are these people.
Speaker 3: I mean, a bunch of freaking transvestite performers in France. I'm guessing I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, like they're celebrating the fact that they've overturned Christianity. And again that image is very akin to what the Jacobins did in the French Revolution. They actually went into Notre Dame and they put a prostitute on the altar, and she's supposed to represent like the overturning of Christianity and the embodiment of the revolutionary ideals that there is no God.
Speaker 3: There is no I mean, unless you believe in Lucifer. Maybe you think Loocifer's God, and and.
Speaker 2: Anything goes right because if God doesn't exist, there's there's no standards. Anything goes and so they're embodying the whole idea of the revolution in France, going back to the to seventeen eighty.
Speaker 1: Nine, right, right, okay, And why do you think that they chose the Last Supper in particular?
Speaker 3: Probably be Goes. It's one of the most recognizable images.
Speaker 2: You know, we've seen blasphemous versions of other classics of you know, Renaissance so called Christian art. I'm not a huge fan of Renaissance Christian art. However, I do recognize that the intention here was just simply to do inversion. So I think that if you're an occultist or a Satanist, or if you're in a witchcraft, or if you're into any of these weird philosophies, or even if you're just sort of a degenerate, like they sort of think that it's fun to invert the tradition of the existing people group as a sign of esthetic terrorism, as a sign of like throwing it in your face. And perhaps if they're committed Satanists, they actually think that they're getting power from that.
Speaker 3: It's like it's this action, they see it as a ritual act.
Speaker 2: So a lot of times people don't understand, like why would I mean Marino Abramovich do this weird spirit cooking stuff, and.
Speaker 3: Why does she do performance art?
Speaker 2: And if you read the way that a lot of the occultic people think, they think that even something like performance art is a way to put your will and intention into the action that you're doing and putting it out there into the world, and it becomes kind of a ritual action.
Speaker 1: So isn't this something to do with like in the actual I guess you could call it the world view of a Satanist that they have to project it. They have to, they can't just sort of keep it to themselves. A part of it is that they have to actually yeah, some.
Speaker 2: Of that This is what I think LaVey calls lesser magic. But I mean, you know, LaVey is not that serious about the real occult stuff. He's more of like a social Darwinian atheist type of guy. But he reads a lot of it in what he calls uh self transformative psychodrama. So he actually thinks that rituals, they're not magical, but they actually have a psychological effect. So doing this kind of stuff is like psyops or cy war from the Antoninavay perspective. And then more serious Satanists like say Michael Akino, who left LaVey's group to form the Temple of Set. I mean he wrote whole books about He was an Army syops colonel who wrote the Army's Doctrine of Psychological Warfare. I mean he talks about it as actual forms of black magic. So it's the same principle. It's just that he seems to think that it does have a spiritual effect. Levey doesn't think that the same thing spiritual. It's just kind of syops. But they both have the same end goal that these kinds of things are a form of aesthetic terrorism.
Speaker 1: Right. It's so interesting when you when you think about it from the esthetic terrorist, because that is what it is. It is like I think Gad Sad calls postmodernism intellectual terrorism. I like that.
Speaker 3: Now, actually got it.
Speaker 2: I got that from a Satanic philosopher who to coin term, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It might have been Rex Church or I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Some Satanic philosopher was talking about why they believe that the arts are so powerful when you invert it this way, and he was explaining it that way or so something to that effect. But yeah, it's pretty common in the literature when you and then when you get into the nineteen sixties, the CIA actually adopted this idea of taking the arts and turning them into a kind of soft power during the Cold War, and they aligned themselves explicitly with postmodernism, so the abstract art, the brutalist art, even into literature. The CIA went and met with dere Dah and the deconstructionists in France, and they essentially adopted a postmodern approach to supposedly combat Soviet realism and cosmism during.
Speaker 3: The Cold War. So that was a justification.
Speaker 2: That's also why the CIA aligned itself with Playboy magazine with Gloria Steinem. Gloria Sinnam famously was a CIA operative. She brags about it in her writings.
Speaker 3: So people think of like, the CIA was this conservative thing that fought the Communists.
Speaker 2: No, No, Sovietism was even though it was atheistic, it was against, at least publicly, the party line was against things like gay rights.
Speaker 3: It was against this stuff. And I'm not saying that makes them good.
Speaker 2: That was just the party's perspective after Stalin, because Stalin saw that Bolshevism's policies, which is what this is.
Speaker 3: This is Bolshevism in action.
Speaker 2: He saw that it was so damaging to the Russian people that he had to put some stops to it and change the party directive away from Bolshevism just to stop the nation from collapsing. And I might said Stalin's still like a terrible dictator, but I'm saying that he realized that Bolshevism was even.
Speaker 3: Worse and it had to be stopped.
Speaker 2: And hence that's why the NKVD and the KGB at that time changed the party line to be anti gay and not neoliberal. And that's why in the Cold War people always overlooked this. This THEA was constantly supporting gay rights in addition to the open idea of the arts, abstract arts. So it has to be there can be no limits, you see, there can be no limits in the arts, there can be no limits in sexuality. That's why NATO to this day still supports that same philosophy when they go into in the countries and they promote all the skittle stuff.
Speaker 1: They really do, don't they Okay, cool, Well, I think we should maybe get into the next bit here, which is the blue man. Now. I don't know too much about Dionysius, myself Dionysus, and what that'll represents and how that fits in here. But you were telling me a little bit about it before, So what's what's your take here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is odd, So I there's either there's two possibilities here, but I'll briefly, I'll just say what what what the history of Dionysius is? If you go to my channel or to the last fourth hours that I've done for we'll call him Lord Boldemort. I went pretty deep into the ancient mysteries, and this was not this. I'm just lecturing from the Cambridge Companion to the History of Western Esoteric Philosophy. So they put that out a few years ago. It's a great five hundred page academic book. I've been lecturing from that book, so where I'm getting this is not anything conspiratorial. It's just straight from academia. There's a great asset at the beginning of that text about the ancient mysteries, and it goes into Dionysius, it goes into the bacchanalia. These are ancient rites that were celebrated to the god of wine, and we could say moral abandoned and licentiousness. So Dionysius represents that, and he's usually contrasted against Apollo. Apollo represents light, order, reasoning, the phallus. Dionysius is at times bisexual. He represents just totally. He's imagine Jim Morrison, right, Jim Morrison was kind of like the modern embodiment of Dionysius, just wild and and and in some cases again bisexual. So the rights of Dinysius were more so like oh rg y type of stuff versus Apollonian stuff being more focused on mathematics and reasoning and order.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I think what they're saying in this image though, is.
Speaker 2: That instead of the Last Supper, where Christ is giving the Eucharist is body and blood, here they're all gathered around Dinysius, and it's going to be more like a rave or a party rather than the Lord's Supper and that. So they're basically saying that the new religion of the future is a transformed Christianity of acceptance, diversity, based around a goddess figure rather than a male figure. And here the male figure is not Christ, but it's transformed into Dinysius, the god of wine. So they're basically reinterpreting and inverting Christianity to some kind of new inverted religion. And you were mentioning earlier the history of the revolution. Everything I'm seeing here it reminds me of Brave New World because in Hawksley's Brave New World, and he was a fan of the revolution.
Speaker 3: He wasn't against it, he was all for all this.
Speaker 2: He says that in the future technocratic dystopia, they will have a new religion that the state will create and give you, and it will be centered around a drug fueled o rg y much like.
Speaker 1: This right, right, And what's that pill called soma right where they just sort of like we're just sort of dulls everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's a mild hallucinogen that gives you, depending on how much you take, it gives you euphoria.
Speaker 3: It sounds like basically a mix.
Speaker 2: Between ecstasy LSD and cocaine, Like it sounds like heroin or something. It's like this mix of euphoria and psychedelia which helps calm you and basically turn you into a slave.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then we've got another part that comes up here. It's about the is a is a pale horse and a single And now if you if you read from the Book of Revelation, I'll read the quote, so Revelation six ' eight King James version, and I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat upon him was Death, and hell followed with him, and power was given on to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. And we've got the single rider on a pale horse. Do you read something similar into this, some sort of nod to Revelation?
Speaker 2: It could be I mean that a lot of times symbols or images like this will have a double meaning. It's called polyvalence when a symbol has like multiple meanings, And so it could be the case that they were intending to have a double reference.
Speaker 3: If you read about what they wanted it to be, it's supposed to be. It's kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: If you asked me, it was supposed to be Joan of Arc, you know, obviously a famous French icon.
Speaker 3: You could say it's so called scene.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be Joan of Arc riding into battle, but why is she riding a metal horse? It's just really weird and bizarre. So it's like a postmodern interpretation of Joan of Arc. I think Joan of Arc was not a saint in my view. I think she was a tool of the Frankish power and they utilized her at a specific time when it was it was appropriate to create a figure or a symbol like this. So what exactly the purpose of France recalling Joan of Arc is I'm not exactly sure, except one thing I'll say that's interesting is even if you read about the Olympics in ancient Greece, even in ancient Greece, apparently the Olympics were No.
Speaker 1: I think Jay, the stream actually just got taken down.
Speaker 3: Oh are you playing too much video?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we got done for policy violation. I think it's just with this freaking paras Olympics. Man, they're just getting everybody for it everywhere. Yeah, well we'll see what he's jump in the studio and you see it said, yep, got taken down. Oh my god, an email mm hmm. Or it's say they saw people in the chat mhm. That's a right. Oh yeah, I guess we'll probably just we'll just call it then, bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, if you want to try to do a part two or whatever. I'm always down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, dude, let's do one in the coming weeks where we just do it like a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wanted to hit on all of them too, like we could talk about Goddard Tunnel and all that if you want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that'd be good, man, that'd be good. So if you're free at some point over the next two weeks, let's just let's just do like a two hour session. If you've got to spend two hours.
Speaker 3: Pretty much pretty much every every day is free.
Speaker 1: So fantastic, dude, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, sort, we had so many troubles today.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, man, always a pleasure. Thanks so much for your time, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll Chatti later, all
Speaker 1: Right, lovely, take care man,