Speaker 1: Thank you to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. They are the sponsor of this segment. There's only one location of Andrews and all of DFW, but it's so good. It was named best pizzeria in the Metroplex by readers of the Dallas Morning News. They've mastered five different types of pizza. So if you're one of those people, it's like, man, I like New York pizza, Well you can go to Andrews. You like Detroit style, no problem, you can go there. Five different types mastered so well that readers of the Dallas Were News say it's the very best in town. So if you're a true foodie and you want to try the best pizza in DFW had the Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas Preston and Plano Parkway.
Speaker 2: But right now it's not for this all right.
Speaker 3: Today is July first, So let's take a look at the month of June on the Ben and Skin Show. Because we had a lot of crap happened. I think in this segment, I'd like to just turn our attention towards Ben.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: Are there enough bloopers for me to take up a full segment. Yeah, I think we're gonna have a carryover.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we'll be Okay, let's see here we go. This happened earlier last month. How about a watch.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, my wrists are too skinny. Watches look like clunky things on my skinny wrist.
Speaker 1: So I don't like watch.
Speaker 2: I like watching.
Speaker 1: You got a nice risk though, you said I like watch.
Speaker 5: I like watch.
Speaker 1: Not only that, that's.
Speaker 4: Also his description of his voyeuristic tendencies of porn man. Good luck out there, y'all.
Speaker 1: I like what. I hope y'all hit it big.
Speaker 2: Watch. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's like you brought up a TV show.
Speaker 2: I like TV.
Speaker 3: We're doing the story about the zebra that was missing up there in Kentucky, and Ben had an interesting theory about zebras.
Speaker 1: I'm curious if you if you think about horses in their role in Earth, I like this is going they have. They have such a prestigious role. They were the number one means of transportation for I don't know centuries. Yeah, and dude, now there's horse racing there. You know, they're considered athletes. Zebra's got the short end of the stick. They don't get any respect for anything, like they have a better paint job. They have a better paint job. They're more of a loner beast.
Speaker 3: I think it's a deeper conversation about the racial divide.
Speaker 1: In this country's horse racial disgn.
Speaker 2: They're small. Zebras are smaller than horses.
Speaker 1: They're not as tall, they way less and they're not quite as fast. This is one of the better zebra segments we've done. Yeah, up there you go, I'll rake it up there with the ro There's a hierarchy in this the type of animal. There's the mule, the donkey, or there is a mule and a donkey the same thing. There's a zebra, which is kind of an outlaw, you know, and then there's the horse. And then on top of the horses there's the Clydesdale. So there's like this whole range of things. But for whatever reason, the standard horse has gone on to do great things and the zebra's done nothing. With a better paint job. Want to have your mind blown? Yeah, combine a mule and a donkey monkey.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, tim Yep, yep, yep. This also happened earlier in the month.
Speaker 3: Why aren't there more protests about potholes? Uh huh that should be happening. Is that what's going on in l A right now? I'm not following the news what's going on. I just see crowds and I'm assuming it's about potholes. Yeah, were you guys watching a lot of that last night?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, all right, coming up next? Come on, dude, I would look for you. I follow FC Dallas so good the immediate no. No, that shocked me. Dude swimming in politics, didn't watch it. I love when we are all laughing at something in real time and then we listen back to it and all of our new laughter is merging with oh, that's great.
Speaker 3: Last one of this segment, Ben h you had a little bit of a cheese rant that you went on.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear the word cheese, I think of old School and Vince vond when Cheese walks in there. They were trying to remember how they knew a guy. He had grown up and become the dean of the college. His nickname is Cheese, and they go cheese. It's just one of those things stuck in my head, and dude, I have I'm telling you I have found the greatest cheese I'd have ever. I found it through social media. It's like pre cooked cheese. It's pretty fin. It's like the size of a grilled cheese sandwich, but there's no bread, so it's keto horrific. And you just make it in an air fryer or right or whatever, and it's like you cut it into four strips and it's like mazzarella sticks with no breading. Incredible, dude, it is so good. I got it at a Brazilian steakhouse. This is turning into a Chris Arnold type. Was at a Brazilian steakhouse and they're we don't do that, and they were walking around with like the meat, you know, and you're like, yeah, the green flags up cut some of that meat off. All of a sudden, the cheese guy rolled up. All he had was this cheese. I'm like, dude, this is better than the steak. And then I found it online and now the frogs are disappearing, full of music up. My mother's telling you this cheese is so good. I thought about introducing it to the brewer. I was like, we should serve this. It is so good. Roller Town Cheese works. Yeah, all right, it is true that cheese is one of the best things I've ever discovered. I want to go there right now, just listening to.
Speaker 2: Its so good. I love cheese amazing.
Speaker 1: By the way, the guy at that Brazilian steakhouse, the cheese guy, Big Ben and Skin show listener, is that right, big listener?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was kind of fight club when you know the waiter walks up, he like walked up and new Yeah, has brought me the cheese.
Speaker 4: By the way, the final episode of season three of The Bear, they make fun of Salt Bay.
Speaker 2: Ohs fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really look for that. Very subtle, but you'll dig it. All right, there you go, There are my June. Are we carrying any over here? Let's turn next? All right, coming up next, we turn our attention to Skins. June bloopers. Don't go towhere. This is three minutes away. Next on the Eagle. We've got a lot of good stuff going on. We are dead in the middle of our June bloopers. We always do this as we kick off a new month. And here with more is kt. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We took a look at Ben, and now we should take a look at Skin for a second. Here and now, trust me, I'll get some some of the heat in a minute. But Skin made a joke on the air that you know, I don't know, maybe it did age. Well, let's find out this happened again last.
Speaker 1: Month sixty seven. I remember this.
Speaker 3: Tar Is the movie twenty twenty two. I only remember because it was nominated for Best Picture.
Speaker 2: Number sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The sequel of that was Tartar, and it was about a delicious tuna dish.
Speaker 1: If I do it, there's at least a visual reaction. I was to let it go to the Sorry. I think people enjoyed that, and I think it'll be celebrated more later in life. Is it being celebrated more later?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I was at a big meeting earlier today. A couple of people brought that joke. A couple of people, Yep, indefinitely. Now, Look, you didn't make talking.
Speaker 6: About the Tartar joke from a couple of weeks ago, because now you can save it though, because if you look back over your work over the over a time period, though, you might have built yourself out with this creation.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was driving into work today behind a black Porsche and the license plate.
Speaker 2: Said, uh, what did it say? It's said I like this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead, okay, you know what I want to get banned for his birthday. I want to get him a new license plate with no vows in it that just says g l F k l L. Look at this license plate. Read this, Read this, and tell me that's not the car I'm gonna follow. Oh it's guilf wife. Yeah, the lis plate said guilf wife. And so it's golf one. I know. I couldn't wait to get.
Speaker 2: Up to see her.
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, I don't think so. And it was like, golf one, dude cheers. So let's get him on g l F k L l R. And that is his personalized killer.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It's cemented skin Show ninety seven point one. The eagle A weird thing to have on your car.
Speaker 5: Well, I think he's really good at golf. Maybe he's like I guess he's a golf killer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: When you get out there and everyone's laying out on you can just hear the ice cracking beneath you. Once I stumbled into an area where I couldn't remember what I was trying to I was. I gave up immediately. I'm not going to try to remember what that is. Flag, white flag.
Speaker 3: I had a bit of an issue with bubble voice or whatever you want to call it here, and uh, it was a problem.
Speaker 1: I feel helpless with some of this stuff like brain eating amoba. Yeah, tough, we get you, get you man. It's like, how are you gonna what do you do? Just shut down the world because a lady died from a brainy amoeba? Like, I don't I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do with any of the stuff. Well, I I do think at some point we need to revisit that audio and see if that was chipmunk KT that waited in there.
Speaker 3: Hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was tough, all right?
Speaker 1: Kind of marinate the chicken over your bag, Cristina, what's.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so good?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: We through?
Speaker 1: Christina? What's happening next? Both those things permanent drops had tough, We get you, get your brain eating amoba? Yeah, tough, we get your get you. It's like, yeah, that was tough, all right, kind of marinate the chicken. I'll be your back, Christina, what's Oh my god, that's Christina, what's that. Christina, what's if you don't know any context, that's the craziest credity you've ever heard. Christina, what's.
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 1: Oh truly?
Speaker 3: Okay, Man, for some reason, we were talking about Rush and uh.
Speaker 1: This happened. Number three Rush used to come on after us. This is twenty thirteen. This is directed by Ron Howard. It's Chris Hemsworth and Olivia Wilde.
Speaker 2: I think Geddy Lee's in that. I did not see this.
Speaker 1: I got it. It's kind of good good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you run here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you needed to step out of the life from the.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna choose free will you're killing I was in my spirit on the radio right now because you're a bad jokes.
Speaker 2: That was meta.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. There you go alb moment. They have a bit of a joke stroke there the radio. For whatever reason. Spirit on the radio right now because you're a bad jokes.
Speaker 5: That was just a really good one to get in.
Speaker 1: Probably snook it in. Okay, there's that.
Speaker 3: We had some live spot care in the last month, though, so we need to make it up to reliant to twisted root into the chalk talk and we will do that.
Speaker 2: Next coming your way. Don't miss this.
Speaker 1: We're in the middle of our June bloopers. We've gone over Mine and Skin and Kat. Now we're going to take a look at some live reads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had some live spot issues. Or maybe it's not issues. Maybe it's all great. Let's start with doing a show last month out at the Chalk Talk Casino. Yeah, going out there, but we had a special guests pop in on this live spot.
Speaker 1: Before we get there though. We're broadcasting live today from the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort Durant. I think you can tell we love these guys. These guys are more than our partners, are family guys and man, we recently came up here and the three of us came and Christina cam she brought her boyfriend and he was a part of it. He came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all.
Speaker 1: That's why it was a good time for everybody. Hey, Christina, are you still on? I'm still here then, do you want to apologize to anybody? We all came to the Chalk Talk. We came to see the Black Keys up. We went to eighteen thirty two the Steakhouse, and we went and gambled in the casino. That's funny.
Speaker 4: And one of the great things about the time we spend up here at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant, Oklahoma, is that they have these million dollar giveaways that are happening on three different occasions this summer. Now, the first one is happening, just happened, and a nice lady from Garland and nice grandmother just won a million dollars. Then July the fifth, that's a Saturday. And August second, that's a Saturday. We're gonna crown two more million dollar winters.
Speaker 1: Am I right? Yes, we are as we are? Are you gonna be here for that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Shoot you shoot? Yeah? What is your name? Manicket?
Speaker 3: Sue?
Speaker 4: Do you have a good time when you come to the Chalk Talk Resort, Durant, Oklahoma?
Speaker 1: Always?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you come see the Black Keys a couple of weeks ago? No, I don't do that. I come to, oh, pull the slots or I don't know what's for your pulling there, but I assumed it was a slot at a girl. Sure, yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Making sure this has been a crazy spot, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But it's Sue, is an honor to have you on with us. I hope you have a great time. And good luck to you, thank you so much, and I always have a great ten all right, she.
Speaker 4: Throws down we love her and she comes to the chalk Talk casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma, kill me and what.
Speaker 1: A great we're a great sign off phrase.
Speaker 2: It is pretty dope.
Speaker 1: I always have a great time. People walk up to our table all the time when we have a headset on and were broadcasting, and so she just was standing right there. So instead of me talking to her while I was on the air, I just hand her to the headset letter to a spot with skin And it didn't even impact him at all. He just rolled right through it.
Speaker 4: The thing that and the thing that's so impressive about her is for her to have the patience to wait and talk until she was addressed.
Speaker 1: I was very impressed.
Speaker 3: Twisted Route got it a little read for them. This happened earlier in the month.
Speaker 4: And then they also have you know, their normal burgers on the menu, like the Tree Hugger or D's Nuts, Slow Rider, the Turk Luckling.
Speaker 1: I mean, they got a lot of good burgers out with pickles. Hey man, God, never interrupt the guy when he's doing a live read. Where were you skinned.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Anyways, twisted Rupberger company, you can get a ten percent discay, let's give him a discount o Ben and skin and skin discount. Yeah I mentioned Ben and skin and whatever you do. Don't mention that pickle moment that KT just had. Hey, KT, do you have any audio over?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, screw you, but give us the audio.
Speaker 1: We love Reliant YEP, and we had a little moment with them.
Speaker 3: You're gonna notice the last week last month, Ben had little bit of a cold at some point.
Speaker 1: So Ben's voice sounds effing chras. This is right before Ben got sick.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember this again, bluepers from the month of June. Before we get there. Thank you to Reliant air Conditioning. Our guy Jeff Stewart owns Reliant air Conditioning.
Speaker 2: But try not to go.
Speaker 1: Play golf with him one time. That's a great story. Hey, dude, tell that Jeff Stewart story again that time you played golf with him. I love the details. Day of the week was it?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 1: It was a Saturday?
Speaker 2: Okay, wether it was pretty good? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 1: Follow up straight?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold out on a whole four. I think that's a lie. Here's the thing. Jeff Star Heliant air Conditioning, he was there when he played golf with him. God, the details just get better and better.
Speaker 2: I can't breathe. I've got that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Aliant air Conditioning at eight seven seven, your hero. We love working with them. We love Jeff Stewart, we love that he plays golf with k T.
Speaker 1: You hear me coughing all my.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, follow up.
Speaker 1: Amazing And Ben was legitimately sick like after that day. I think is when you went because that was a Friday, and I think you went in the tank on Saturday. Don't eat that.
Speaker 3: But let's save a little room and in the show with some why was there porn music on the local news?
Speaker 1: A prank, some fake commercials and more.
Speaker 4: Next Ben Anskin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Maybe you've been hearing about that big cash contest we got going on. I know you want to win one thousand dollars. Go to nine seven one The Eagle dot com for all the times when it's popping and man, maybe you're.
Speaker 1: The one it's gonna win one thousand dollars. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by Roller Town beer Works, that is the brewery that Ben and I are partners in, and we have huge doings this weekend because it's our five year anniversary. Ben, you and I are going to out there all weekend long, and it really gets cranking Thursday. As soon as we finish the show, I'm high tailing it to Rollertown because we're starting this whole thing off with one of our favorites, brand New Funk Is in the building. We're gonna have a vintage swap meet there, We're dropping a new beer, Jazzy's Tacos. I mean, it's all weekend long, but Thursday it gets going in a big, big way. Yeah. If you're one of those folks who's been waiting to get out to see us at roller Tenants the line of waiting for me and Skin to be there, you know we're there quite a bit, but you just never know. Well, we're gonna be there all weekend long, like you said, So if this could be the weekend for you to come raise a glass and celebrate five years for us with us, we'd love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna be rocking some music being one July the fourth. On July the fifth, we have our cake cutting for a five year anniversary, so we will be posted up all weekend. My insiders tell me that we might get a special appearance from Gator and Papa on Oh Fourth, if you want to come on out and salute some patriots. But anyways, Rollertown Beer works a ligne it to. But right now it's time for this kill.
Speaker 2: This thing's big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's wrap up our review of the month of June. Some of the things that happened on our show that need to be reinvestigated before we forget about them forever. Because today's July first. Happy July, everybody. We did the story in June about the python that got loose in Garland, Yes, and we were kind of surprised with how Channel eight decided to handle this coverage. At the time of this report, Channel five and Channel eleven are sitting this one out.
Speaker 1: Channel eight and Channel four though all over it. Here's Channel eight.
Speaker 3: One man in Garland says he was so terrified of this fifty foot.
Speaker 2: Python he jumped on top of his truck.
Speaker 1: I would too.
Speaker 2: The Garland animal shelf porn music. The music is a terrible choice.
Speaker 1: This is some galon Greg Fields of the Channel eight morning, doing so, I guess start of trying to wake everyone up in a sultry way. Is this show?
Speaker 2: This show?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: This is the more?
Speaker 4: It's called am Poundtown, right, I think Dan's get up this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say it took a few tries, a lot of patients, but they didn't seeply and impounded that has got to escape.
Speaker 1: From someone's Do you hear the moan from Greg Fields?
Speaker 3: A lot of patients, but they did sepely capture and impound it.
Speaker 1: Damn that has got to escape from someone's home video they're watching, Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, impounded.
Speaker 1: The music he's moaning while she says watch it. She says, watch him pound it and the moans.
Speaker 3: And impounded that has got to escape from someone's home.
Speaker 2: R colects them. That's not like natural did.
Speaker 1: Dream like staring at her in whatever she's wearing, and he's admired. It was damn he's standing on the desk.
Speaker 3: Man. That was so weird. It's like pillow talk. Yeah, that was less laugh out loud fan. He was just weird.
Speaker 1: Threw me off. I expect more from each other, Like, dude, I'm sorry all of us kind of stopped down with the music.
Speaker 5: We're like, why is the music so loud and so seductive.
Speaker 1: That your guy, Matt Howardon did a follow a report on that report? Yeah, I thought the bed from your computer was bleeding over into the news. Wait, let's make sure I have dyslex Yeah.
Speaker 3: A new entertainment spot in the mall at the gallery called.
Speaker 1: One of the top ten malls in America, the Netflix House.
Speaker 3: So they're going to have some things called squid Game Survived, the Trials, the Trials, Trails, Disles.
Speaker 5: I think it's trials.
Speaker 1: It's trials.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's tough, man, it looks so close.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: Speaking of squid Game, that third seasons, It's third season, right, Yeah, Mike brought it up last night. I'm like, man, I think I'm squid gamed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I watched the trailer for it. I'm like, this seems exactly like everything else they've done. And I heard there was gonna be an American version. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called The Floor.
Speaker 1: I think they're actually producing an American version Octopus Game. I don't know, man, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I think I quit Squid Game after three episodes or something of season one.
Speaker 1: I never got around to a lot of people love it though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't say fun, but it's very intriguing.
Speaker 1: People died a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do the start stop game where people just get annihilated.
Speaker 1: I didn't really like that one.
Speaker 5: I think that's what it was, the shock factor. And then after, you know, two seasons of that, you're like, Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna do this in American and really, actually they are. It's called Alligator algatraz more on that next week.
Speaker 1: Yep. Remember the zebra that got loose in Kentucky. I'll never forget it. Uh, here's what I called the lady from city hall. Oh yeah, good morning to see home.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Frank. I just had a quick question. I don't know if I'm at the in the right department. Did you ever find that zebra that's on the loose. No, it's still out there. Yeah, that's crazy. I saw it on the news. It looks like a dad QR code running around. So I was down there in Eagleville a couple of days ago, and uh, you know, on the near the the Lingis family, you know, Connie and Zebra was there and he said, I'll be white black Okay, it's it's just kind of crazy. I can't believe we haven't found the zebra yet. I mean, there's no gray area here, just black and white.
Speaker 1: You know, I got you. Do you think we're gonna find it? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Can I help you with?
Speaker 3: He can help me with a lot of things, if we're being honest. That mean been looking into doing some budgeting.
Speaker 1: Okay, how can I help you? How we got to find that zebra first?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Pities man? Well, I've got I'm on a switchboard. So if I can't help you, I need to hang up. Yep, yep, all right, rock on.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I really hope they didn't have her on a switchboard for like important calls.
Speaker 1: Don't she getting like emergency calls and stuff? Wait a minute, a switchboard?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty four Maybury?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what there's a switch I mean, if you listen, it actually sounds like she's doing patch base back there.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 3: The hell is a weird thing. Also, we found some in the last month. We discovered some old spots, some old spec spots on my hard drive. Kind of fun to hear y'all's voice. Whoa that's not a good one. Uh, let's do this one.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: It's on the Eagle, which is a station in the Metiplex KGLFM.
Speaker 4: Hi'm Jeff skin Wade from the Ben and Skin Show here with my friend Ben, and we wanted to tell you about the new website called set It, a site that Ben and I are invested in Play with our Balls.
Speaker 1: Skin and I have been friends since nineteen eighty two, but we've also been friends with many other people over the years as well, people who claim to have said something even though you're not sure if they really said it or not. For example, I was playing Fortnite with Jason, Big Steve and a cop from Prosper the other night and I made a joke and then the cop said, that's what I said. Now is set It a website that Skin and I are invested in Play with our Balls.
Speaker 2: You can log into the.
Speaker 1: Website and claim the things you have said before, so nobody questions if you said it or not. All you have to do is log in, type in the phrase that you said, and it's all yours. Before long, everyone will know that you were the one who said it.
Speaker 2: Set It. You said it. Now we believe you.
Speaker 1: Because I said it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Was oh good.
Speaker 4: That is such an amazing concept too. I think what happened when you first played us these I didn't know what was about to happen. I was so overwhelmed my head was spinning that what was lost on me is the genius of a business called I said it, Yeah, and you log on to claim what you've said, and then there's a jingle. There's a jingle for it, and then the other thing is my voice. There sounds like me merged together with Matt Moseley. Okay, it's really strange.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is another one just from you know, we'd played this last month.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's been and Skin here for boner Toner.
Speaker 1: Now that Skin and I are at the age where men commonly get a rectel dysfunction, we have decided to raise our aim and let our glory shine simple. When you're bricked up all the time like us, there's more to see. And that's why you need Bonertner where you can give your little dude a beautiful hue. Don't have a dull dong all your life. Let it shine with Boner Toner.
Speaker 4: That's right, Ben, With just one spray you'll have the shiniest this side of the Mississippi. You just spray one shot of Boner Toner on your dong, wipe it down like a bowling ball, and then let the good times roll. Plus order in the next ten minutes and you'll get a free extra pack of Wiener wipes and a five dollars Chipotle gift card. It's boner Toner, a brighter complexion for your erection.
Speaker 2: The bone handy spree. You gave it the straps say shiny.
Speaker 1: All day product too. This doesn't seem like that's a very good product that you would need. That is that a did you say? A golden hue? A beautiful hoo, A beautiful, beautiful hue.
Speaker 3: And there's one more from last month clearly today's July first.
Speaker 1: Everyone, Hey, it's Ben and Skin here for Taekwon Don's opening in North Dallas on North Central Expressway. Skin and I have been talking about doing taekwondo for nearly thirty years, and now thanks to Taekwon Don, we can now bow to our sense right off seventy five and Jupiter, and if you use the promo code Eagle, you'll receive a free headband autographed by Taekwon Don's ex wife.
Speaker 4: That's right, Ben, Taekwon don Cho has finally got his yellow belt and is ready to be in business.
Speaker 2: At the age of eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Taekwon Don can teach you classic Taekwon do techniques that will be sure to make the ladies swoon despite being in a wheelchair. His years of experience will give you the edge in things like home invasions, bar fights, and when my son threatens to kick my ass. It's Taekwon Don in his new dojo at seventy five and Jupiter.
Speaker 2: Don't be senseless and defenseless.
Speaker 4: Go to Taekwon Don's today opening on North Central Expressway.
Speaker 1: Hi. Yeah, Q, his ex wife phones half of the business.
Speaker 3: I did look it up afterwards after we played this and runs at the yellow belts like the second best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good. It's part of the genius.
Speaker 1: He's ninety and in a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget the time KT looked Taekwon Don dead in his since's eye and he said, it's.
Speaker 1: Good to think about the past. You know, as you get older, you realize that time flies. Yep, and that tied into the blue person from June.
Speaker 4: All right, Christina is gonna stick around and play.
Speaker 1: Some tunes right here on the eagle. Here you going, well, so
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get some cheeks after this horse College joint