Speaker 1: If you live a hundred, don't be a bully.
Speaker 2: Don't hear me down.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing this morning? We had a good show yesterday, We had a very good show.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good morning. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you guys are noticing, if you guys are noticing that we are on, we're on kick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you guys are noticing we're on cack this morning for the reason, yeah, yeah, hm hm okay, But what's up, guys? How is everyone doing this morning? What's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Doing this morning?
Speaker 1: Dude? Battle, Good morning guys. How you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 1: I am? I M yeah, yeah, good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning. How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Mhm?
Speaker 3: Whatt the dog up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: H even, what's up guys, diddy? Everyone goes deaddy daddy?
Speaker 5: Everyone did. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm mm hmmm m hm m.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: If you guys noticed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m m m m.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: H yeah. And here's the thing, guys. It by the way, all my links page has a lot of the b by the way, let me see if I did it for today.
Speaker 7: By the way, Yeah, I'm doing my.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my dailies for the day for a giveaway that they're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mhm.
Speaker 2: And then we'll do the.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when that gets done. Uh, when that gets done, I will do I will take that when day. By the way, if anybody that wants to get into the giveaway, get into the giveaway.
Speaker 8: Give up, give it joined again, join the give away.
Speaker 5: The kids filed.
Speaker 1: Half hmm.
Speaker 2: Up dum Hey miss W, Hey, Miss W.
Speaker 5: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: My so, guys, my friend Steve is doing a giveaway. My friend Steve had had at half pind Forage.
Speaker 2: Is doing a.
Speaker 1: Giveaway for one hundred dollars gift certificate to his store. He makes a lot of stuff. He does a lot, guys, can we show him support? Steve's a great person. I love you, Miss W. Shout out to you. Shout out Miss W. You're an amazing person. You're an amazing person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I hope everybody is staying saved today, guys.
Speaker 2: If I if you guys want to go.
Speaker 3: Check out miss W.
Speaker 1: She is a very awesome person.
Speaker 4: She has shorts.
Speaker 1: She has YouTube shorts. I have you know this morning. You know last night when I before I went to bed, I uploaded the episode to everything.
Speaker 2: But uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the word medicine. I just want to say that I do appreciate that episode was actually my favorite episode to air or to fill or two to shoot because it was my favorite. And by the way, anybody had hasn't had, hasn't sorry, hasn't seen it. By the way, if you guys haven't seen it, uh.
Speaker 3: See where.
Speaker 1: Oh I have a new episod a new show. Sorry, hold on, I'm reading the We have a new episode up. Sorry, hold on, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: By the way, we do have an episode of Like I said, we did this episode yesterday and all of them are If you guys haven't seen it, there's the episode right there, word medicine. We did a show with word medicine. Sorry, I'm giving you your likes. By the way, By the way, hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. And by the way, the links that are in the in the description of where the word message show of is the links to stuff that to the Patreon sound spreaker episodes that you got, even the twitch one that you guys could watch on Twitch. You guys, there's a lot of people that Yeah, I want to say thank you guys so much. I want to say thank you. You know, we're always By the way, I do have T shirts, I do have teas that people can go by.
Speaker 8: I have merch.
Speaker 1: That people could go by. And anybody that does want to support the channel, Yeah, I'm not I'm not asking people to buy stuff.
Speaker 5: That's not me as.
Speaker 1: It's hold on.
Speaker 3: I need to send you believe, send your card.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say thank you. Yeah, I appreciate everybody that comes to the streams. I appreciate everybody that comes to the streams and that just part of this.
Speaker 5: We are who we are. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: This is something I love doing every day.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying chafed.
Speaker 5: By Believe.
Speaker 1: Anybody that does want to get me a gun to throw rather, yeah, I just want to. I just want people. I just want to keep I just wanted to do this for a little while, to have a little time to stream and relax before.
Speaker 5: Lay to day.
Speaker 1: I know today I'm gonna I know Bobby might not want to do a show today. I had one of my Jap meltdowns yesterday. I had one of my Jake meltdowns. Yesterday. I had I had a little issue. I screwed up really bad. Eancive me one minute.
Speaker 5: I gotta do my uh.
Speaker 6: GO.
Speaker 1: I had one of my meltdowns. I had one of my meltdowns yesterday. I just want to say thank you guys so much, from the bottom of my heart, to thee to the people. All Right, love you guys. I'm gonna get out of here guys. Talk to you guys later. I love you guys, Peace, love and corn bread, y'all.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 1: M hm.