Speaker 1: How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm great. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here at the Private Talk Podcast. I appreciate you coming here. I know it's kind of one of those things. It's a new podcast, so nobody really knows what it is. But just the fact that you are enticed to be on my show and let Miss Texas know a little bit more about you. I'm really excited for you to be here. So let my listeners out there know from the Private Talk podcast out there, let them know your background.
Speaker 3: Let us know a little bit more about you, Miss Sarah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, I was in the military for four and a half years.
Speaker 2: I got out and I.
Speaker 3: Got to give you an the clouds for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm a military brat, so I am my parents. My dad did over twenty years.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: My mom is an independent contractor in the military shop served, does all the food service and all those things like that. My sisters is currently still in the military. So yes, I love all my military people out there. I appreciate you guys for serving and protecting. So thank you so much for that. Sorry for interrupting, but yes, continue.
Speaker 4: So I served four and a half years active duty Navy I was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida, which I'm originally from California.
Speaker 2: Originally from the Bay Area.
Speaker 4: So the culture shock of going from the Bay Area to Jacksonville, Florida was.
Speaker 1: Really bad. But I was deployed right away, so it was cool.
Speaker 2: And where'd you get deployed to?
Speaker 4: My first deployment was to Japan, an island off of mainland, Okinawa, and then I went up to Massawa for a little bit as well.
Speaker 1: What did you do in the military? I fixed airplanes, so I was a mechanic on.
Speaker 2: The P three Orion, which all is an old World War.
Speaker 1: You know that there's some private talk podcast listeners out there that are like, yes, that's really keep talking.
Speaker 3: You know, there's everybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The fact that a woman, you know, we get so stigmatized into job careers that we're supposed to or this, that and the other. And the fact that you could do that as a woman, shout out to you. That's that's a big thing. So I hope you guys.
Speaker 3: Are liking this already because I know I am to tell us one.
Speaker 2: So I joined out of college.
Speaker 1: I was in college.
Speaker 4: I originally want to join the Peace Corps, but you had to have a bachelor's and I just felt like I wanted real working experience. I wanted a career already, Like I love to learn, and I loved college and stuff like that, but I didn't want a classroom to determine my future.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I wanted to make my money right away. I just I'm a Capricorn, so I'm a worker, you know. So I couldn't join the Peace Corps. I decided to join the military. So that's how that happened.
Speaker 3: And from the military, what did you go from that?
Speaker 4: So I decided I was going to get out the military because I wanted to model.
Speaker 3: Did you come back to California? I did not?
Speaker 1: Not right away?
Speaker 3: Okay, where'd you go?
Speaker 4: I went to Miami, somewhere with a little more culture after Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so I went to that big Booty. Big Booty is always gravitate to Miami something.
Speaker 3: It was really.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, it's at that age, I mean, what what year was that? So this was two thousand and seventeen. Okay, So at that time, booties were all over the places. Like there's an appreciation for booties because at one time, it was like all about big titties, by titties, this, this is this, you know, and I'm in that movement because of being in the adult industry, you know what I mean. I came in in two thousand and seven. So even in the beginning era of my the porn days, it really wasn't that booty predominant, you know what I mean, Like people had booties and people you know, did whatever. But it was like, yes, there wasn't like big like movie pictures or people were like, wow, she had a big ass.
Speaker 4: It was like, man, she's kind of big exactly, Like I didn't categorize.
Speaker 1: It didn't fit in like they're like she's overweight, Like no, I'm just curvy and meaning from Texas. I knew I embraced those curves, but I didn't really know how to do that in like being in naked form because I was always comfortable with my skin always and I'm like, this is me, this is all that you're going to get. So shortly after.
Speaker 3: Me being in my business, it became like a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like, you know, I'm sam I would like to think, but who knows. But you you know, having a big buddy yourself. You go out there in Miami. What did that big buddy do out there in Miami? Let us know?
Speaker 4: So Miami really embraced me.
Speaker 3: How did you go out into Miami to do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I went out to Miami to model, to start modeling.
Speaker 2: I had met somebody in a club out there.
Speaker 4: I was working part time, and they were like, hey, have you ever a modeled? I'm like, listen, I've been wanting to model forever. I've done a little bit here.
Speaker 1: But what were you doing in the club where you was like a regular, like a dancing in the dancing club. Because everyone tells sells you all kinds of dreams, so it's like you never know what kind of modeling that they're really telling you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely sometimes you're like, oh you're gonna do modeling.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to my house and I'm not going to pay you and I'm going to do like yeah, So you doing all of that knowing someone and saying hey, let's just go model to Miami? Was it scary? Like?
Speaker 3: Was it just like?
Speaker 1: I'm very a risk taker. I'd like to well, my family would like to say I'm a risk taker. I call it calculated risk take. Okay.
Speaker 2: But basically I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what, I'm going to leave this job that I have health benefits, paycheck first in the fifteenth and everything's taken care of it. I'm going to leave that and follow my dreams. Is really what it was to me. I didn't want to wake up one day and be like I should have. I wish I would have. I wanted to try, I should have would have cold. I just I couldn't allow that. I couldn't be with myself and allow that to happen. So I went out to Miami, and it was really difficult because I was very green, you know, I had never really been in the clubs like that.
Speaker 3: You go out by yourself, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So I went out there by myself. I went and got a condo. And you get a lot more for your money in Miami than.
Speaker 2: You do out here, I will tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Really, I think it's about the same.
Speaker 4: No, well, shit, I had like a twenty first floor to to condo, beach view up.
Speaker 1: Around and large.
Speaker 2: Having large in Miami.
Speaker 1: Out here, you lucky if you can see somebody's roof, like right, it's bad.
Speaker 3: But depending on what area, that's definitely true.
Speaker 4: Yes, so, but yeah, Miami, I went out there by myself. I started modeling. I started doing butt modeling. I just call it booty modeling. But and it was not what I wanted to do. I was so upset about it. I was so so upset about.
Speaker 3: What is private talk?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: What that means? What does butt modeling mean?
Speaker 1: Does that mean for like again, a brand or like people or like like a Craigslist thing, Like how like.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: January twenty seventeen, I started my Instagram and it was you know, lingerie swimsuits older.
Speaker 2: Ye man, next month, I'll be twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Nice. I like that. I just asked, because that's twenty seventeen. I feel like that's just like not like that was.
Speaker 3: Not that long ago.
Speaker 1: That just to get an Instagram when Instagram had been around for so long. Yeah, did you have something for a personal Instagram? Is that the first time you had a work?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my personal one.
Speaker 4: This was my first.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes more because I'm like, how do you go? Where were you hiding?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I was around. I was around exactly. I went to Miami with that big ass. I know you have something over there, and I do have a special place in my heart from Miami. For sure. I do too, you know, I have my family is from New York and they all fucking retire in Miami or Florida area. So I definitely, yeah, I definitely the Snowbirds.
Speaker 3: I definitely have a lot of love for it. It's one of those things for me.
Speaker 1: It's like it's also like a an earlier episode was that New York was very nostalgic for me in certain ways, but so as Miami. It's very as much as I knew early on that I couldn't really live there full time because it's like so much like everyone's on vacation. And as much as I respect that, like I'm still a hustle, I got to work right and you know, so it's it's a big thing, you know, And a lot of people who are like from there don't really live like South Beach whatever. They live like Fort Ladderdale and all the exactly the good places where it's like so you can keep you out of trouble, you just like drive to the trouble. Exact same thing with La like I live.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not gonna actually tell private st safety reasons purposes, but you know exactly, but yes, you get what I'm saying. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you going to Miami, obviously you're sitting on the private talk couch right now.
Speaker 3: What did Miami do for your career?
Speaker 1: What what was out there that like made you who exactly who you are today? There was this guy, Oh, there's always that guy.
Speaker 2: There was this.
Speaker 5: Guy that sold me dreams. I'll show familiar story, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Do the boo button and like in respectfully aggressive way. I don't know how that progressed like it is because it's always that one guy that you hate, but it's also that one guy that took you to get where you still are today right now, because I always had that one guy as well. And you know, there's certain you know, attributes and pat on your fucking head back, whatever the fuck you want to say on certain things, but there's a lot of things like you're still who you are and you're still successful and still current today because you not because of anybody else.
Speaker 3: So I get exactly what you're saying, but it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to really recognize or internalize.
Speaker 1: Of course, because as a woman, you know, we, like I said, I again, I express this a lot I feel like on my episodes. But it's like, because I've been in such a female dominated industry and you included, it's one of those things that we get shitted on and by every single move and make you make, you know, move.
Speaker 3: That you make.
Speaker 1: So it's like, if you're right or wrong, you can never please everybody. But I say true to who I am and what I can do for myself and what makes me sleep good at night, and every year it may change a little bit more. And who knows, everybody, You know, you progress because that's what you're supposed to do as a human, you know, right. So it's like, but people sometimes get stuck in a persona of what you're supposed to be or who they thought you were.
Speaker 3: And that's what the like the mix of of like.
Speaker 1: Where we are in society and the problems that we have today and why we have stigmas, Like you know, in our industries, as much as they are different, they overlap in a lot of ways because it's the same circle. Things like that as well. So with having all that stuff, let's talk more about where did Miami take you and lead you to Miss Zara? Now?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I started Booty modeling, I call it, and I hated it.
Speaker 3: The belfies got perfected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my family was just like, so, I know, they're ripping their hair out. They were trying not to make it too obvious, but I know for a fact they were like, this dumb bitch left the fucking military to go put her ass all over the internet, right, Like I get it, Like I totally get it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But it was where I had to start, apparently, and it's where I put my foot in and I embraced it, even though I hated it, and Miami embraced me, and the world ended up embracing me. And I had no idea that that is where it was going to go. I could tell you, oh, when I picture myself years from now, I picture myself super sticks at what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm a boss, I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna be successful, right, But for it to be like people were so receptive towards.
Speaker 1: Me, it blew my mind. I was so at the end of the day, it's a feeling. And again, you know, it's one of those things that you believe in yourself, and that's the best and the first thing that we should all do. But it's like you don't know where that belief goes further than that. So if it's one fan, two fans or whatever, just to have the appreciation and the value for someone to get that like reciprocation back is like it means more than to our fans and they really know because for me, I'm like, there's been times where I've had the roughest days and done whatever, and like for me, it's like I never take it out of my fans because at the end of the day, there why I am who Alexis Texas is, So I never tried to portray or let that come out into what I'm doing at that time. But the same time too, is that there are certain times where some of my fans have come and like stopped me in my tracks, and I'm like, wow, I don't know if that was supposed to be like a god center like whatever it is, but it's like it makes you like maybe for me at least, it's like humbalizing to be like, I'm real, there's real people out there that are being receptive to what I'm doing and just to know that, like you have that like people behind your back and just like supporting you. Whatever those people are, you may not know their names, whatever the crowd. You know, the faces are blurry in the back up, but you know they're still cheering you on, and you know, and that's a big accomplishment, you know, and yourself included like where did you go from that fan base and like that notoriety that you felt like, where did you take that?
Speaker 2: And what?
Speaker 1: Like you said, you may not have known what you went out to Miami to be like, but what did you really want to be and where are you at now?
Speaker 4: So? Uh, it created a platform at that time, it was like one of the biggest growing platforms the gentleman had ever seen. Like I was a fast Instagram Yeah, as far as like my my specific page was grew super crazy crazy fast.
Speaker 1: So that private talk listeners out there, let us know what your your Instagram page is.
Speaker 2: It' zar release. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: Z h R A E L I S E.
Speaker 2: It's the one with the blue dot.
Speaker 1: Okay, because there's a lot of fake accounts out there. Okay, this one you know anymore. But it does matter though, because I feel like it sets apart because there's a lot of like you said, fake profiles, and not only do they just make a fake profile, what they like want things from our fan from money, money, yes, or whatever. And it's like and then it gets to the point when you meet someone in person and they're like.
Speaker 3: Why did you do this to me? You take my money?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you talking about? They're like, well, Google Hangouts. I'm like, I don't even know what Google hangouts is, norfens. But that's not me and nor would I ever ask fans for money like that because not my thing. To each his own. But I'm sure you get the same thing as am I not? Right?
Speaker 3: Like do you get people like it's like the.
Speaker 1: Scamming of like Instagram, So that blue check mark is more than you think it is.
Speaker 3: I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: You're right when it comes to that. And it's very frustrating when.
Speaker 4: It comes to people trying to use your name and put dirt on it, like eventually is what it happens. All you have in this is a reputation in this industry. So how many flowers do you have out there?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: I have one point two million followers, but I would have a lot more if Instagram would not be on that bullshit with the shadow banning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've been shut out, banned I think on every account that I own.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate.
Speaker 4: So it's it's like they control our money that way, and it's that's what's even more angering. It's like, as an entrepreneur, how are you going to now put caps on what we.
Speaker 1: Can do well? Some would argue as an entrepreneur with which I'm sure one Instagram person was at that time, how could you put a cap and you're making money and I'm not seeing a dime from it. So that's why I feel like that's why they're kind of edging and seeing where the new like money is going and all these apps that are making money from it that they're like, where's mine? So I feel like that I like, the biggest platform, I don't have the money but you But I mean, but I mean, it's still a money driven thing regardless of what it is, and if it's because they're on a free base platform. And again I'm not agreeing with what it is. I'm just saying how economics works and like everything is money driven. Yeah, and that's why if somebody else is doing it, why be the last to do it? When I have the biggest platform that is, you know, and it's unfortunate. But that's the thing, is like, because there's such a stigma and not a stigma, but a whole new revolution of you know, YouTube influencers to social media influencers and all these things. You know, there's so many different avenues. It's like everyone wants their cut. So it's like everyone wants their.
Speaker 3: What's not you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, it's it's like I said, it's all money driven then I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean they said the pay for promotion. I mean if you even if you pay for promotion, I don't care.
Speaker 1: So I don't know whatever. I'm waiting for the next big thing to come out.
Speaker 3: So you do. There are other platforms like OnlyFans and things like that. Yeah, you have an only fans.
Speaker 2: I do have only fans.
Speaker 4: I had one for a year, and I will say, is the best fucking thing.
Speaker 1: So tell private talk podcasts they know that I have an only fans. Tell us what your only fans is. Promote it, tell us what you give on your only fans. Tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 4: Well, my only fans it has a lot of content that is not.
Speaker 3: You tell us the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: It has a lot of content that isn't on Instagram, whether it's pictures or videos, and as far as I go, you'll have to find out when you subscribe to my Only fans and it is our least underscore.
Speaker 3: Are you catfishing people over there?
Speaker 1: Are you giving them the goods? Or are you like giving scion basis and they don't know after the month?
Speaker 3: Come on case, I have an only fans to I don't run my.
Speaker 1: Ship private talk where I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't run my ship, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Girl, girl you're talking, you're talking about You're talking about an only fan enthusiast over here. I like, the whole reason why I changed one of myself is I have an only fans account myself and I run it and I love it. And it's one of those things that it is. It's a big job, it's a big right. It's yes, yes, but it's definitely the other gateway, like I'm saying with like Instagram saying hey, no, we're gonna do this, but you can't.
Speaker 2: And promote almost like the promotion, which is.
Speaker 1: How you have to be with it. But you know what, I will say, I have to admit I was looking at your Instagram before the show, and I was looking at your stuff, and I apologize that I didn't know what it was before, but I was a little jealous. I'm not gonna lie because someone like yourself, who is a beautiful woman, who like you said, you've went from the military, then you went to like in the whole like the booty modeling to all these things. Now is you can post way more race here things and get away with it than I can. If my butt would to post the things I saw your last post, and I was really hypnotized by I'm not gonna lie, but I'm just saying I would get shut down. Like they like, Instagram has no They're so biased and there's so things. That's why I've had to find other platforms to let me like do certain things. And I still love it Intagram and that's why for me, I keep it PG on things like that. But if I were to post ninety percent of what you post and not saying that what you're posting is bad at all, right, is that I would be shut down.
Speaker 2: I was like, that is not fair, and there's.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad because I'm so sady because my butt is like, is a glorious thing out there, and I feel like it should be known to the world. And if Instagram, you know, and I don't even like haters, just let them see. Because back in the day it was like it couldn't be on the popular page. But the things that were the girls were doing that I was fans of Coco being one of them, would be on the popular page in a sling shot and I posted something that had like booty shorts that was more thicker, and they're like, oh no, you're doing a privacy protection whatever.
Speaker 3: The fucking guy, like, are right, And I'm like, really, I'm like, what did I do?
Speaker 1: I didn't even show anything naked like I've been so PG? Do you I mean I have to be PG?
Speaker 3: Too bad?
Speaker 2: That is not PG.
Speaker 1: Don't you lie? Hello?
Speaker 3: Shot was not PG.
Speaker 4: There are other women that show a lot more than I'm allowed to. And what they're doing for me is they're just blocking my reach in my traffic. They're not even necessarily saying hey, take.
Speaker 1: This down, or they've never so you've never gotten that they noticed saying like this this photo is against guidelines of Instagram. Whatever the fuck?
Speaker 4: Maybe a while ago, but sometimes it happens to story even more.
Speaker 1: Why I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: It's annoying. It's super annoying because.
Speaker 1: But could you see, like how the comparison of someone like yourself, because myself included, I feel like I'm the queen of Belfies. I mean my ass not to like talk about my ass on the third person, but it's like three in the fucking game.
Speaker 3: So why not be the game of like the belfy sings.
Speaker 1: But someone as beautiful as yourself and having a great booty like too, is like I looked at your pictures and I was like, man, she's hot, But man, why can't I post like I thought the one that they really got, the one that really got me was the booty in the palm Trees. I was like, man, that's hypnotizing which one I think?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 3: Like I kind of like look back like a creeper. Oh yeah, yeah, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, but just things like that, it's like, that's a beautiful art thing. It's not that you're doing anything taboo. And that's why, like, for me, is why I like I convey the porn industry for me was my art, how I expressed my sexuality and I was comfortable in my own skin and showing that to the world. So that's why I like when I see those things, I'm like, that's the same thing and why I love like how even with the social media, like even though it has our like you know, it's getting to the point where we're bututting heads, it's like it's also given us a platform for women like yourself too. Is like I love it all women hustlers, like girl, like you do your thing.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not hating. I'm not reporting your photos.
Speaker 1: I'm not that girl I've been reported, but like that's what I'm saying, is like I appreciate like someone like yourself that being in your own skin and feeling comfortable to show those photos to get you know what I mean, Like that's your brand, Like it's social media has made us be like you can be a brand ambassador on all kinds of things and make money and revenue streams on other platforms and things like youtful.
Speaker 2: It's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: So that said, do you have any brands that you are ambassador for.
Speaker 4: Right this second, I'm working with a cannabis line, but other than that. I have my own ship going on.
Speaker 1: Let us know what that show also though, hold on, also though, I.
Speaker 4: Will be being an ambassador for Zamaiica. It's a band for Carnival and Jamaica. I do Jamaica Carnival every year.
Speaker 1: That's one thing on my on my bucket list I want to do. Yeah, okay, well you know what. I will come with you. Frenchie has to be invited to because I can't.
Speaker 3: Go anywhere with that Brenchie in those situations.
Speaker 1: I get into it.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: He's my gatekeeper, all right, all right, he can come to but yeah, but yeah, that's I have my own ship going on, like my own merch I'm gonna be dropping that for Art Basil in Miami. I don't know if you've ever been, but if you haven't, you should go. Wonderful Art. So what are you drop anything? I have sweatshirts, T shirts, I have.
Speaker 4: My own cannabis line link in the.
Speaker 3: Private talk audience find that merchandise.
Speaker 1: Well, at first you can only find it at Art Basel. Oh so you're doing a release O nice, and then after that they can find it whatever.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, very cool.
Speaker 1: So is there anything other than that that you're dropping your merch that you have going on currently, whatever projects you're working on.
Speaker 4: I'm just my marijuana, my merch, and I'm working on some lingerie and okay, girl, okay, get it, get you in there.
Speaker 3: I like it, I love it. I want more of it.
Speaker 1: So I have a question, did you know anything about me before you came here at the private talk?
Speaker 4: I knew that you were in the porn industry prior, and that's about it. I knew that you wanted to have a voice other than just being looked at for that, and I'm totally in support of that because, like I said, I started with booty modeling.
Speaker 2: It's not what I wanted.
Speaker 4: I wanted glam, I wanted high fashion, I wanted makeup. I want you know what I'm saying. So I can appreciate wanting to assover.
Speaker 1: Of course, I appreciate you being here. With that being said, like how you said, like the booty modeling wasn't something you wanted to start in, but it's something that you.
Speaker 3: Got your start in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you ever find haters across the way that other booty models that were like, oh bitch, my boy's better than yours, or or trying to like, oh, my followers are more or did you ever get that? You know, because in my industry there's there's cuttiness to a point, but you don't really see a lot of it because you don't see each other as much on set. You know, you you see each other through social media stuff, and sometimes you know, with gathering some things over the years. You know, over the year through the year, you see you know, you see them whatever. But for the most part, I feel like it's kind of much a lot of love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, honestly, I live a pretty drama free life. I haven't really had too many negative encounters with other women other people. Do I hear things about myself, sure, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really care what the fuck other people are doing.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, that's a good that's a.
Speaker 3: Good mindset that have.
Speaker 1: And in an industry that you know that you're in is because there's so many people out there. You know, even regardless of how many followers and likes and things that we do get, we also get the back end of the negativity, like the comments and things like that. How do you deal with the negative comments. Do you deal with that or do you just say fuck it, I don't care who I am.
Speaker 4: And sometimes there'll be like that one loser in their mom's basement that puts that one comment that just boils your skin, and theirs shit's on private too, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't even see who the fuck this is. But I have been guilty of possibly responding to a couple of those, yes, But for the.
Speaker 2: Most part, I try to just you know, keep.
Speaker 3: It positive, keep it positive.
Speaker 1: I mean, I attest to There's been times where sometimes you have a bad day and you look at something and you really want to take it out on the person that you were mad at, but you see this one message and you're like, you know what, and.
Speaker 3: You really give it in.
Speaker 1: And then after an hour later, you're like, really, did I right because it really doesn't mean as much. But that's the thing is, And then you either hear like, oh no, they're really we're a fin or they just want to hear like the like the negative like side of it. But that's why for me, I'm really much into like the energy, the empowerment of whatever it is is. Like, you know, there's too many bad things in the world going on for me to hate on fucking the small shit like it's you know, it's to each his own. Whatever works for you, it may not work for me, and maybe it does. You know, we find a common ground on certain things and even not still, you know, we're all people at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I think we're all like it's important to embrace our individuality. With that being said, especially in a in a industry like this, so there's a lot of conflict of I feel like a lot of personal conflict of morals and how you handle yourself in the industry versus how you're gonna be able to still maneuver.
Speaker 1: And do you think that you've been challenged with that because of the instagram like stigma of who people think that you are.
Speaker 2: Absolutely one hundred percent. I think it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I went from a male dominated like military environment, which I dealt with that a lot, and I actually feel it prepared me to deal with this industry because there are some things that are very similar and people automatically think, oh, I'm down to fuck and this, and not just because of the pictures I post, but like you said, it's art.
Speaker 2: For me, it's art.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't try to do anything raunchy.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a persona. It's one of those things.
Speaker 1: It's like again, it's the female body is a beautiful thing, and I feel like if we want to portray it how we want to to each his own.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like just.
Speaker 1: Because how we portray ourselves doesn't mean that we needed to have eluded stigmas around that. It's just like how we want to now, how we approach each individual when we encounter each other is a little bit different, but you know that's how I say.
Speaker 3: So with that, what is your relationship set us right now?
Speaker 1: Single? Single? Are you ready to mingle or are you out there finding your singing?
Speaker 2: I'm tired of this shit.
Speaker 3: You're tired of mingling, you're looking for the one?
Speaker 1: Nah? No, I'm twenty twenty savage mode. I'm tired of this.
Speaker 3: Tell private talk what savage modes means.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a little.
Speaker 4: Nervous of savage mode because I feel like, once you turn that switch, can you turn it back off?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Only you can answer that question.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I haven't turned it on yet.
Speaker 3: But what you said twenty twenty, you're about to turn.
Speaker 2: By the balls.
Speaker 3: Better watch out Private Talk.
Speaker 1: You heard it here, grabbing everything by the ball, by the everyone or everything, well, whatever needs to be grabbed, whatever happens, whatever happens. I like that, all right. So with that, I feel like it's a great segue to go into my game Truth with Texas. Do you think that you're ready for a little bit more risque part of the segment?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm excited for this. This is my favorite part of the show. All right, let's get to it. Diamonds, Ace of Diamonds. All right, Diamonds is my spicy question. Are you ready to get spicy with the Private Talk podcast? All right?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had sex in a public restroom? Yes? Where at a restaurant?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We cannot stop. This is what we want to know, Tzara. This is why we want to get private with Miss Texas killed. Just let it out, you know. I feel like, you know the best part of therapy. What my Private Talk podcast is like therapy? Let it out? So what happened at this restaurant? Which restaurant was?
Speaker 2: It was a good one?
Speaker 1: Did you go like on the scene, did you get bent over? Did you go in the boy's restroom the girl's restaurant? Hard? You can't tell me anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could tell you. I don't need to tell.
Speaker 1: Them though, nothing, Okay, all right, I actually I'll tell you a story of mine.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 1: My first public bathroom experience was when I was in college and I it was actually the bar I worked at, and it was the bar back and I was a shock girl at the time and I was not working, but we definitely like sneaked off in the bathroom and I got picked up on the scene, got bucked in the bathroom, and it was the best experience ever, especially when you walked down and there was like twenty people in line and you walk out and it's a guy and girl. Yeah, supplies to me. It's okay. Don't be shameful about restaurants. Sometimes you need to get it in. Sometimes you need to get it in. I just wanted to make you feel comfortable, like, you know, I want you to share your stories like I'm sharing mine. Are you ready for the next card? Like now you're scared, you're your your your voice is getting a little backed up up with there's hard.
Speaker 3: Don't don't get scared, don't get scared. All right, here we go. What's next. It's a club, he'ssup clubs?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: It's kinky.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if you're ready for kinking.
Speaker 2: Well, kinky's relative.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll ask this, and I feel like this is a safe fun for you.
Speaker 1: Okay. What's the biggest age difference between you and a partner ever?
Speaker 2: It was like twenty three.
Speaker 1: Years twenty three years apart? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: The first Like? Was what was the experience?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it like you were just like all in? Did you like, hey, this is better than I've ever expected?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I didn't feel like that. You were just like, fuck, just what am I doing? Oh?
Speaker 2: You look good?
Speaker 3: That age you're like, you just got it. I would have never known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got shown things you've never known before. I say that all the way, you just.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: I was like kind of expecting a little bit more. I guess for the age difference.
Speaker 3: So it was stale.
Speaker 1: It was, yeah, I guess I showed him things that No, I mean, I didn't want to, you know, embarrass him.
Speaker 3: It was just mediocre.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: He looked good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that helped a lot, a lot, a lot. That happens a lot though too. It's just like when guys wear like baseball hats. When they take it off, sometimes it can called being hat fished.
Speaker 3: I like that hat fish.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just seving.
Speaker 4: It's it really is fucked up. It really is hat fished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when you just put your face in the pillow.
Speaker 1: Oh that works too, all right, let's get on to the next question. So nervous, I like, ooh, that's my favorite ace of spades. It is a naughty question, and they're all naughty. We're all a little naughty, but I feel like it's the naughtiest. All right, it's not even that naughty. I feel like I'm gonna make it like vanilla naughty for you.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: You seem so scared.
Speaker 1: I want to give you a hug, but you're so far away. You want to light the blunt backup. Okay, let's do that. Let me make you feel safer in life. I feel like you know it makes me feel safer, But I still want to ask you this question. Why I like Okay, let you like this. Oh, okay, that'll make you. Let's let's make you comfortable with the Private Talk. So when is the last time that you've sent a sexy picture naked picture to somebody?
Speaker 3: Probably this week?
Speaker 1: This week? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Full naked?
Speaker 1: Or was it just like what you posted at? But were you naked?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you see anything other than everything? But you're as everything? But you ever, you were bent over a little bit? Yes, because I have big cheeks and I know that unless you're bending over, you're not seeing shit.
Speaker 3: Well I was bending, you were bendings? Did you spread?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm asking, I didn't really need to, just so you got to like that. I like it? All right? Can we know your Instagram one more time? Private Talk wants to know. We want to see the pictures that are like the PG ones because they're better than that, because like I mean, hey, you're not even telling me what it is, but I can fantasize. Tell us you got to leave something to the imagination. I agree with you, But that's why you said that you send it to your partner. Yeah, that's my partner. Well, whoever, you're the only person I actually ever send naked pictures too, because you can't trust these what do you.
Speaker 3: Call that person?
Speaker 2: Lucky?
Speaker 3: So he's like your side be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically like the main side nice, so he gets the ones that like when you're experimenting for the ones on Instagram and you're like no, but like you know, that's when you're really or you're feeling yourself. That's I'm I feel yourself after the Instagram pictures and you're like, yes, yes, exactly does that happen a lot?
Speaker 2: It should happen more.
Speaker 3: I can see it in your eyes. You want to tell me yes.
Speaker 1: I feel like after this conversation on my podcast, we're gonna have a real hard to heart and you're gonna tell me a lot that I like to hear.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, all right, let's get to.
Speaker 2: The last question.
Speaker 1: Okay, heart, it's romantic. Mm hmm. Are you ready for the romantic question? Yeah? All right.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you're a good kisser? No?
Speaker 1: No, Why don't you think you're a good killer?
Speaker 3: I don't like to kiss. Are you like pretty women that like to kiss?
Speaker 1: Like? Why what's the no kissing thing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: You seem like a sensual woman, Like every woman likes to.
Speaker 1: Have intimacy of certain things, not with like everybody obviously, but if you're like into someone like I feel like that's the for me. But that's what I say. Like for me, the first part of intimates is kissing. If you're not a good kisser, I don't want to fuck with you because that's the same way. It's like, you can't fuck me the way I want you to fuck me. I automatically already know that. And there's different styles of kissing. But if you guys are styles that, So why don't you don't Why don't you think you're a good kisser? I mean, I guess it's all that I'm not a good kisser.
Speaker 4: I just am very particular about who I kiss, So I don't kiss that often, is what I should say. So I feel like, you know, you get rusty, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I need a kiss more. You should kiss more?
Speaker 1: All right, I.
Speaker 3: Think I'm going to give you an experiment.
Speaker 1: You should like kiss at least ten people male or female of your choice by.
Speaker 3: The end of the year.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's way too many.
Speaker 3: By New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: That's my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's your birthday is New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fascinating, it is that is How do you like feel about celebrating your birthday with shit like I feel like I have my grandpa and my cousin birthday was on Christmas, and it's like they always like they feel like they got jipped because the presence.
Speaker 3: It's like you always have to like share with Jesus whatever.
Speaker 1: That's crazy and you don't want to fuck with Jesus because now so you know you have to share, right.
Speaker 4: They tried to say two for one and you're like, yo, New Year's Eve, it's about me and Christmas about Jesus.
Speaker 1: So like, you know, what was your favorite birthday?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: It always around New Year's Eve?
Speaker 4: My favorite birthdays one I spent in Kenya probably, Yeah. I like to try to go to different countries on my birthday because the US is so whack when it comes to New Year's Eve and it to.
Speaker 1: Be my birthday. I get it. Yeah, so you can come though, I would love that you can. Well, I don't have any plans yet. Oh perfect, I am your plan.
Speaker 3: Nice take charge. I love that. See, now we're getting to the real you.
Speaker 1: I like it. See, towards the end of this, I told you I would know that we're gonna be best friends. After this.
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell me all these secrets.
Speaker 1: That you wouldn't tell me now what you should tell us here at Private Talk Podcast. Maybe we'll have you on next season too, and we're gonna like then, you're really feel comfortable, You're really feel comfortable with me. Thank you so much for being a part of Private Talk Podcast. Thank you so much for giving as much as you wanted to give me. But again, it's like you know, it's a learning lesson for both of us. You got to feel as comfortable as you want to be. And whatever Private Talk likes, we love you as always. So let us know your Instagram, whatever we can see you, what you have coming next. Let us do before we